时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Eduardo Ortiz. | 瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 |
[00:03] | He pled guilty, so he’s not eligible for an appeal. | 他认罪了 所以没有上诉资格 |
[00:05] | Do you mind if I take a look at this? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[00:07] | Why let half a law school degree | 既然我这半个法学学位能派上用场 |
[00:08] | go to waste when I can put it to some use? | 又何必浪费呢 |
[00:10] | Overturning a plea deal is nearly impossible. | 推翻认罪协议几乎是不可能的 |
[00:12] | Yes. Nearly impossible. | 没错 但也不是完全没有可能 |
[00:14] | We both know this has been weighing on you, | 我们俩都知道你一直把这事挂在心上 |
[00:16] | and we have a real chance to do something here. | 而我们现在有机会做点什么了 |
[00:18] | It’s just… Sometimes I wonder | 有时我也会想是不是 |
[00:20] | if it’s truly possible toright a wrong. | 真的有机会拨乱反正 |
[00:24] | Well, let’s find out together. | 那我们就一起去寻找答案吧 |
[00:27] | This exercise will test multiple skills | 这个练习将测试你在 |
[00:29] | from your SWAT Academy training. | 特警学院训练中学到的多种技能 |
[00:32] | 20 targets spread across four rooms. | 20位目标分散在4个房间里 |
[00:34] | Should we rely on primary or secondary, sir? | 使用首选武器还是第二武器 长官 |
[00:36] | First ten, use your primary, then swap. | 前十名 使用首选武器 然后更换 |
[00:38] | Reload your secondary once. | 给备用武器上弹一次 |
[00:40] | – Preference on when? – When you think you need to. | -什么时候 -在你觉得需要时 |
[00:43] | Means they’re gonna be all judgy about it. | 也就是说他们会对这项打分 |
[00:44] | That’s what we’re here for. | 我们就是来打分的 |
[00:46] | All right, who’s up first? | 好了 谁先来 |
[00:50] | Yeah. Officer Zoe Powell, come on down. | 佐伊·鲍威尔警官 来吧 |
[00:52] | Okay, mind your accuracy. | 注意精准性 |
[00:53] | Don’t forget to keep moving. Speed counts, all right? | 保持前进 速度很重要 记住了 |
[00:57] | Three, | 三 |
[00:58] | two… | 二 |
[01:02] | Okay, look, assess when we arrive on the scene. | 好 听好了 到现在先评估局势 |
[01:03] | Move out. Let’s go. | 行动 |
[01:04] | Hurry up, let’s go. Move out. | 快 我们走 |
[01:14] | – What was this thing? – Oil derrick. | -这是什么 -井架 |
[01:15] | Must’ve had a systems failure or something. | 一定是系统故障之类的 |
[01:17] | Looks like the apartment building took the brunt of it. | 公寓楼承受了大部分冲击 |
[01:19] | Fowler, grab your Medi Kit. | 福勒 拿上你的医疗包 |
[01:20] | I’ll get a triage area going. | 我去准备分诊区 |
[01:22] | 26-David at Sixth and Belden. | 26D在第六街与百通街路口 |
[01:24] | There’s been an accident. Oil well exploded. | 发生事故 油井爆炸 |
[01:26] | – Need emergency response. – Tatum, set up a perimeter. | -需要紧急响应 -塔特姆 设置警戒线 |
[01:28] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[01:29] | Watch the buildings for signs of collapse! | 注意建筑物有无倒塌迹象 |
[01:31] | Go. You guys got to get away. | 你们得走了 |
[01:32] | Come on. Stay clear. | 快走 远离这里 |
[01:39] | Hey, sir. Can you hear me? | 先生 能听到吗 |
[01:41] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们带你离开这里 |
[01:43] | Got a leg injury. Possible fracture. | 腿部受伤 可能是骨折 |
[01:44] | Got to get him out before the ceiling comes down. | 得在天花板塌前把他弄出去 |
[01:46] | – Is someone there? Help! – Sounds like someone’s trapped. | -救命 有人吗 -好像有人被困 |
[01:49] | Powell! Powell, wait! | 鲍威尔 等等 |
[01:52] | Here! I’m up here! | 这里 我在上面 |
[01:55] | I got you. | 没事了 |
[02:00] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:02] | I’m Zoe. I’m a police officer. | 我是佐伊 是警察 |
[02:03] | – What’s your name? – Nina. | -你叫什么 -妮娜 |
[02:05] | I… The whole building shook. | 整栋楼都晃 |
[02:08] | Couldn’t get away. | 出不去了 |
[02:10] | I got a woman with a head injury on the roof. | 屋顶有女性头部受伤 |
[02:12] | Stairwell’s blocked. | 楼梯被堵 |
[02:13] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:15] | If she’s stable, we can request a bag for a jump. | 如果她情况稳定 我们可以申请安全气囊 |
[02:17] | Should be about 20 minutes. | 需要20分钟 |
[02:18] | No, we don’t have that time. | 不 我们没时间了 |
[02:19] | The roof is unstable. It’s gonna collapse. | 屋顶不结实 快要塌了 |
[02:22] | Hang tight right here. | 在这儿等着 |
[02:25] | I need ground rope support. We’re coming down now. | 需要地面绳索支持 我们要下来了 |
[02:29] | Focus on me. I got you. | 看着我 你没事的 |
[02:38] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[02:39] | We’re coming down. Let’s go. | 我们下去 走 |
[02:46] | Victim’s on the way! Coming down! | 受害者下来了 |
[02:49] | Focus on me. You’re going down. | 看着我 你要下去了 |
[03:00] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[03:03] | We got you. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[03:05] | – Keep her coming. – You’re okay. You’re good. | -继续下放 -做得很棒 |
[03:07] | You’re good. Okay. Come on. | 没事了 来 |
[03:11] | – You got her? – I got her. | -接到人了 -接到了 |
[03:13] | I got you. I got you. Let’s go. | 没事了 走吧 |
[03:15] | Rope’s free, Powell! | 绳索可用 鲍威尔 |
[03:22] | Coming down fast. | 房顶快塌了 |
[03:26] | Get clear! | 已撤离 |
[03:36] | Nice work. But next time, | 干得不错 但下次 |
[03:37] | – wait for orders. – And backup. | -等待指令 -还有后援 |
[03:39] | Roger. Thanks for the assist. | 收到 感谢帮助 |
[03:46] | Eduardo Ortiz, this is my wife, Annie Kay. | 瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 这是我妻子安妮·凯 |
[03:49] | She has pulled some of your court filings, | 她调用了一些你的法庭文件 |
[03:50] | and she’s been studying your case notes with me. | 和我一起研究了案件记录 |
[03:53] | – You a lawyer, ma’am? – Just a former law student, I’m afraid. | -您是律师吗 女士 -只是个前法律系学生 |
[03:56] | But she is very familiar with your case. | 但她对你的案子很熟悉 |
[03:58] | Couldn’t get a better set of eyes on this. | 没人比她做得更好 |
[04:01] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:04] | You found my alibi. | 你找到了我的不在场证明 |
[04:05] | You can prove I’m innocent. | 你可以证明我的清白 |
[04:06] | An old drug dealer isn’t the best witness. | 一个老毒贩作证人说服力可不高 |
[04:09] | And even if she was, | 即便她能作证 |
[04:11] | the real problem is still the plea deal. | 真正的麻烦还是认罪协议 |
[04:13] | It’s not like a verdict. | 不像判决 |
[04:15] | It can’t be overturned with new evidence. | 新证据无法推翻它 |
[04:16] | We have to completely negate it. | 我们必须完全否定它 |
[04:18] | And we start that by looking for new suspects. | 这要从寻找新的嫌犯开始 |
[04:20] | I was studying the interrogation transcripts from six years ago, | 我在研究六年前的审讯记录 |
[04:24] | and I had a question about the victim, Maria Lozano. | 关于受害者玛莉亚·洛扎诺 我有个问题 |
[04:27] | I didn’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[04:29] | I really just did some repair work around her house. | 我真的只是去她家修东西 |
[04:31] | When LAPD first brought you in, | 洛城警局第一次把你抓进来 |
[04:34] | you said that while you were at her house, | 你说你在她家时 |
[04:36] | Maria took a phone call, | 玛莉亚接了个电话 |
[04:37] | and she seemed agitated afterwards. | 随后她就好像有点心烦意乱 |
[04:39] | Do you remember the call or what she said? | 你还记得那个电话或者她说了什么吗 |
[04:41] | It-it was about her job. | 和她的工作有关 |
[04:44] | Also, maybe a guy. | 还有 可能是个男的打来的 |
[04:45] | And she started off talking about an office transfer. | 然后她开始说想转到别的办公室去 |
[04:49] | Cops shut me down when I mentioned it. | 我提这个的时候 警察不让我说下去了 |
[04:51] | It’s probably because it didn’t fit their theory of the crime. | 可能因为这件事和他们对案情的推论不符 |
[04:54] | Here. Two months before she died, | 这里 她死前两个月 |
[04:56] | Maria switched departments at work. | 玛莉亚换了个部门 |
[04:58] | – She was promoted? – No. | -她升职了 -没有 |
[04:59] | She went from sales representative to assistant accountant. | 她从销售代表换去作助理会计 |
[05:02] | Took a pay cut, so that’s odd. | 还减了薪 这很奇怪 |
[05:06] | Doesn’t sound like a big deal. | 听上去跟我没什么关系 |
[05:08] | Important enough that someone made a phone call to Maria’s house. | 有人往玛莉亚家里打了电话 关系大了 |
[05:10] | Maybe she was being harassed? | 也许她那时在被人骚扰 |
[05:12] | Tried to get away from some jerk that wouldn’t leave her alone? | 她想摆脱某个不肯放过她的混蛋 |
[05:15] | I mean, that could lead to motive. | 这些都有可能是作案动机 |
[05:16] | Sound like a possibility to you? | 你觉得有这种可能性吗 |
[05:20] | Colder cases have been solved by people wondering about less. | 有些悬案更古早都破案了 还没有人对案情这么上心 |
[05:24] | I’m on call, um, but in the meantime, | 我现在还在待命 不过 |
[05:27] | Annie and I can go contact Maria’s old HR department. | 我和安妮可以联系一下玛莉亚之前的人力部门 |
[05:29] | If someone was bothering her at work, | 如果公司里有人在纠缠她 |
[05:32] | maybe she filed a complaint, | 也许她投诉过 |
[05:33] | and if that’s the case, we get a name. | 如果是那样 就能查到那人叫什么 |
[05:37] | Maybe a new suspect. | 也许就有了新的嫌疑人 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:42] | Like we said on the phone, we’re curious | 正如电话里说的 我们很想知道 |
[05:44] | if Maria ever had an issue with someone in her department. | 玛莉亚和她部门的人有没有过什么矛盾 |
[05:47] | I checked, and it doesn’t look like she made any complaints, | 我查过了 她好像并没有投诉过 |
[05:49] | harassment or otherwise. | 骚扰或者其它 |
[05:51] | Could she have had an issue that she didn’t formally report? | 有没有可能是她确实遇到了麻烦但没有正式上报 |
[05:53] | Possibly, but we are strict about enforcing our policy, | 有可能 但我们执行公司政策是非常严格的 |
[05:57] | and our employees know it. | 我们的员工很清楚 |
[05:58] | It was a smaller paycheck and a less prestigious position. | 但新职位的重要性不如之前 薪水也减少了 |
[06:01] | I mean, there must’ve been a reason that she changed jobs. | 她换工作一定是有原因的 |
[06:03] | Mostly, I think she just wanted to go work for Scott Harmon. | 我想最主要的是她想在斯科特·哈曼手下工作 |
[06:06] | They were friends? | 他们是朋友 |
[06:07] | He let her come in late, leave early, | 他允许她迟到早退 |
[06:09] | basically do whatever she wanted. | 基本上可以为所欲为 |
[06:11] | Well, if Scott knew Maria well, | 如果斯科特和玛莉亚很熟 |
[06:13] | it would be useful to talk with him. | 能和他谈谈对我们也很有帮助 |
[06:14] | Scott actually left the company last year. | 实际上斯科特去年离职了 |
[06:17] | I have his forwarding info in the back somewhere. | 我应该有他的联系方式 |
[06:19] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[06:20] | Uh, could we get a copy of Maria’s employee file? | 我们能要一份玛莉亚的员工档案副本吗 |
[06:22] | – I’m not really supposed to do that. – Please? | -我恐怕不能这样做 -拜托了 |
[06:24] | Maria doesn’t have any family in L.A., | 玛莉亚在洛杉矶没有任何亲人 |
[06:26] | and this record would be the clearest picture | 这份档案会是她真实生活 |
[06:28] | we have of her real life | 最清晰的反映 |
[06:30] | and could help bring her real killer to justice. | 同时也可能协助我们将杀害她的真凶绳之以法 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Just don’t get me into trouble. | 别给我惹麻烦就行 |
[06:36] | – No. – Definitely won’t. | -不会 -绝对不会 |
[06:42] | Oh, it’s a good thing we took two cars. I got to go. | 幸亏我们开了两辆车 我得走了 |
[06:44] | There’s been an accident near the SWAT Academy training site. | 特警队学校的训练场附近发生了意外 |
[06:47] | Listen, we need to know who called Maria that day | 我们需要知道那天是谁给玛莉亚打的电话 |
[06:49] | and what made her upset, so you good to wait for that file? | 是什么让她心烦 你可以等一下那份档案吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, whatever the investigation needs. | 好 只要是查案需要我都没问题 |
[06:53] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好 -再见 |
[06:57] | Head contusion. | 头部淤青 |
[06:57] | She’s disoriented, possibly concussed. | 无法辨认方向 可能是脑震荡 |
[07:00] | So, what do you say, teach? | 怎么样 老师 |
[07:01] | Back to class, or can the kids play hooky? | 孩子们是回去上课 还是可以逃课一天 |
[07:03] | Once we officially hand the scene off, | 等现场正式移交 |
[07:04] | I think we should reschedule for another day. | 我觉得应该重新安排一个时间 |
[07:06] | Just say the word, Captain. We’ll get out of your hair. | 队长 只要你点头 我们就不打搅你了 |
[07:08] | I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy. | 恐怕没那么简单 |
[07:10] | My team found this in the rubble. | 我们在废墟里找到了这个 |
[07:11] | The timer’s gone, but… | 定时装置不见了 但是 |
[07:12] | It’s an incendiary device. | 是个引爆装置 |
[07:14] | This wasn’t an accident. | 不是意外事故 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Okay, 22-David to Command. | 22D呼叫指挥部 |
[07:20] | Remains of a bomb have been found in East L.A. | 在东洛杉矶发现了炸弹的残余 |
[07:22] | Well, unfortunately, it’s not a surprise. | 很遗憾 这不是新发现 |
[07:25] | I just got word of two other oil derricks exploding this morning. | 我刚收到消息 今早还有两个钻井架发生爆炸 |
[07:28] | We only heard the one blast. | 我们只听到一声爆炸 |
[07:29] | Well, the others were across town. | 另外两个在洛杉矶的另外一边 |
[07:31] | One in K-Town, the other in Compton. | 一个在韩国城 另一个在康普顿 |
[07:32] | So it’s a coordinated attack. | 所以这是有组织的袭击 |
[07:34] | Manifesto was found in Compton. | 在康普顿发现了声明 |
[07:36] | Bombers want the world to see that these oil companies | 放炸弹的人想让全世界都看到这些石油公司 |
[07:38] | are poisoning citizens in the name of profit. | 为了利润而毒害市民 |
[07:40] | The signature’s just a drawn symbol. | 签名就是个手绘的符号 |
[07:42] | Sounds like they don’t want to be found right away. | 看来他们并不想被马上发现 |
[07:44] | Because they’re planning to strike again. | 因为他们计划再次进行袭击 |
[08:23] | 19 injuries, three fatalities so far. | 目前有19人受伤 3人死亡 |
[08:25] | Street and Luca are headed back now. | 斯特里特和卢卡现在正在赶回来 |
[08:28] | The symbol on the bomber’s manifesto | 投弹人声明上的符号 |
[08:29] | doesn’t match any groups in our database. | 和我们数据库里所有的恐怖组织都不相符 |
[08:31] | – What else we got? – Devices were homemade. | -还有什么情况 -装置是自制的 |
[08:32] | Bomb squad’s running a chemical analysis. | 炸弹小组在进行化学成分分析 |
[08:35] | The targets were all oil derricks, | 目标都是油井井架 |
[08:36] | but they belonged to three separate companies | 但分属三家不同的公司 |
[08:37] | in different areas of the city. | 分布在洛杉矶不同区域 |
[08:39] | Then we’d better up patrol presence | 我们最好对所有可能成为目标的油井架 |
[08:41] | around any other derricks that might be targeted. | 周围加强巡逻 |
[08:42] | That might be harder than you think, boss. | 可能比你想的要困难 老大 |
[08:44] | These are the active drill sites in L.A. | 这些是洛杉矶还在作业的钻井地点 |
[08:46] | Over a thousand in total. | 一共超过一千处 |
[08:47] | Los Angeles is the largest active urban oil field in the country. | 洛杉矶是美国最大的活跃城市油田 |
[08:50] | I knew there was oil wells near my block, | 我知道我家街区附近有油井 |
[08:52] | but I had no idea there were so many. | 但我不知道有那么多 |
[08:53] | And in residential neighborhoods, too. | 而且是在居民区里 |
[08:55] | Some of them are decorated or disguised behind fences. | 一些油井被伪装或被掩藏在围墙后了 |
[08:57] | “Hidden death factories.” | “隐藏的死亡工厂” |
[08:59] | That’s from the manifesto. | 这是声明里说的 |
[09:00] | These attacks are meant to draw attention | 这些袭击是为了引起人们注意 |
[09:02] | to the dangers of oil drilling | 石油钻井 |
[09:03] | so close to where people live and work. | 对附近生活和工作人们来说很危险 |
[09:05] | They call out health issues from airborne toxins, | 他们宣扬空气传播毒素会带来各种健康危机 |
[09:07] | the potential of chemical spills or gas leaks. | 还有潜在的化学品或有害气体泄漏 |
[09:09] | And how majority of the drilling happens | 现在大多数钻井 |
[09:10] | in or near low-income communities, | 都是在低收入社区里或附近 |
[09:12] | where complaints are more likely to go unheard. | 那里的抗议最有可能被无视 |
[09:14] | Setting off explosives | 点燃爆炸物 |
[09:15] | is a funny way of keeping neighborhoods safe. | 真是个保证邻里安全的好办法 |
[09:17] | Even if we only looked at derricks in underprivileged areas, | 即使我们只检查弱势群体区域的井架 |
[09:20] | that’s still hundreds of potential targets. | 也还是有数百个潜在目标 |
[09:23] | We’ll never be able to narrow it down in time. | 我们不可能短时间内缩小目标范围 |
[09:25] | All right, we may not know where they’re headed, | 我们可能不知道他们的目标是什么 |
[09:26] | but we know where they’ve been. | 但我们知道他们去过哪 |
[09:27] | Let’s pull security records from this morning’s targets. | 把今早目标地的监控记录调出来 |
[09:30] | If there’s something there we can use to ID the bombers, | 如果我们能想办法查出炸弹袭击者的身份 |
[09:31] | we might be able to stop their next attack. | 也许能阻止他们下次袭击 |
[09:34] | So, the bomb squad tells us | 防爆组告诉我们 |
[09:36] | that the IEDs from this morning’s attack | 今早袭击中的简易爆炸装置 |
[09:37] | used ammonium nitrate in welded steel. | 使用的是填充了硝酸铵的焊接钢 |
[09:39] | Yeah, nothing fancy. | 不是高级玩意 |
[09:40] | In any bomb, there are two components. | 所有的炸弹 都只有两个要素 |
[09:42] | You got fuel and trigger. | 燃料和引爆器 |
[09:43] | – Can you dismantle the trigger? – If you get close enough. | -你能拆除引爆器吗 -如果够近的话可以 |
[09:45] | But when you can’t, that’s where this gal comes in. | 但如果靠近不了 那就用这个东西 |
[09:48] | Fire it properly, it severs the trigger | 发射正确的话 能切断引爆器 |
[09:50] | and interrupts the chemical reaction before it happens. | 阻止其发生化学反应 |
[09:51] | It must need to be pretty close range. | 射程肯定很近吧 |
[09:53] | Nah. Max should be about ten meters. | 不 最远能达十米 |
[09:55] | Detective Burrows. You here about our bomber? | 巴罗斯警探 你是为了爆炸袭击者来的 |
[09:58] | Uh, no, I’ll leave hunting terrorists to SWAT. | 不是 追捕恐怖分子的事就交给特警队了 |
[10:00] | Uh, Deac, could I get a private word? | 迪肯 我能和你单独聊两句吗 |
[10:03] | Sure. Catch you, bro. | 当然可以 你们继续 |
[10:10] | RHD knows you’re asking around about the Eduardo Ortiz case. | 劫案凶杀组知道你在打听瓦多·奥尔蒂斯案 |
[10:16] | It’s not a secret. | 你应该知道的 |
[10:17] | I pulled that file from your archives weeks ago. | 档案是几周前我从那你的档案室调出来的 |
[10:19] | Well, it’s one thing to read a file. | 看看案宗是一回事 |
[10:21] | It’s another thing to start questioning the investigation, | 开始质疑调查 想推翻定罪 |
[10:23] | go putting a conviction in doubt. | 又是一回事 |
[10:25] | So you came down here to tell me what, I’m ruffling feathers? | 所以你是来告诉我 我是狗拿耗子多管闲事吗 |
[10:29] | You and your wife. | 你和你妻子都是 |
[10:30] | I’m trying to be the friendly face saying it here. | 我不想把话说得太难听 |
[10:33] | Saying what? | 说什么 |
[10:35] | That your detectives are so fragile, | 说你手下的警探么玻璃心 |
[10:36] | they can’t stand to have their work double-checked? | 忍受不了有人重新检查下他们的工作 |
[10:38] | Ortiz wanted the girl, | 奥尔蒂斯想得到那个女孩 |
[10:40] | she turned him down, he went back and killed her. | 女孩拒绝了 他就杀了她 |
[10:43] | RHD pursued a lead and ID’d him as a suspect. | 劫杀组顺着线索 确定了他为嫌疑人 |
[10:45] | He admitted guilt when he took the plea deal. | 他接受了认罪协议 认了罪 |
[10:47] | – We did our jobs. – I did my job, too. | -我们尽职尽责了 -我也是 |
[10:49] | I put the cuffs on Ortiz six years ago. | 六年前 我逮捕了奥尔蒂斯 |
[10:52] | Doesn’t mean we got it right. | 不代表我们没有错 |
[10:55] | RHD missed something back then. | 劫杀组遗漏了一些事情 |
[10:58] | The phone call the victim took the day she died. | 受害者死亡当天接到的电话 |
[11:01] | Hey, as police officers, | 作为警察 |
[11:03] | we hold lives in our hands, | 我们手中握着人命 |
[11:04] | and we have to be held to a higher standard. | 我们必须恪守更高的标准 |
[11:08] | We should be inviting reexamination, not fighting it. | 我们应该欢迎重新调查 而不是抗拒 |
[11:10] | But if everything is always open to reinterpretation, | 但如果所有案件都可以随意翻案 |
[11:13] | how can a victim’s family ever feel closure? | 受害者家属该怎么解脱 |
[11:15] | How can anyone have faith in the justice system? | 人们还怎么对司法体系抱有信念 |
[11:17] | It’s a human system, and it’s flawed. | 这是人为制订的体系 一定会有缺陷 |
[11:20] | Justice is seeing that and making it right. | 正义是看到缺陷 并做出弥补 |
[11:25] | I don’t think Ortiz killed Maria Lozano. | 我觉得不是奥尔蒂斯杀了玛莉亚·洛扎诺 |
[11:28] | – So, what’s your theory? – I’m still working on it. | -那你有什么结论吗 -我还在查 |
[11:30] | With my wife. | 和我妻子一起 |
[11:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | Hey, Ed. I’m not asking you to redo the case. | 艾德 我不是请求你重查这个案子 |
[11:38] | But if we get a lead, will you act on it? | 但如果我们找到了线索 你会有所为吗 |
[11:39] | If you come up with something legit, of course. | 如果你的证据合理合法 当然会 |
[11:44] | I’m just saying I think you’re wasting your time. | 但我觉得你是在浪费时间 |
[11:49] | Drill site security tapes from this morning are a no-go. | 今早的钻井工地安保录像都没了 |
[11:52] | Cameras were all damaged or destroyed in the explosions. | 摄像机都在爆炸中受损或完全摧毁了 |
[11:54] | I think I got something. | 我好像有线索了 |
[11:56] | Uh, patrol officers responded to a call | 巡警一个月前响应了一起报警电话 |
[11:57] | at the Compton site a month ago. | 地点在康普顿工地 |
[11:59] | Picked up these guys. | 逮捕了这些人 |
[12:00] | Peter Watson and Cole Briggs. | 彼得·沃森和科尔·布里格斯 |
[12:01] | They were caught sneaking around the derricks. | 他们被抓到在井架附近鬼鬼祟祟 |
[12:03] | Could’ve been a scouting trip, testing security | 可能是在踩点 测试守卫 |
[12:05] | and figuring out where to place the bomb. | 计划在哪里安置炸弹 |
[12:07] | Arrest records say they were both wearing T-shirts | 逮捕记录上说他们都穿着短袖衫 |
[12:09] | advertising the Integrity Network. | 上面印着”诚信网络” |
[12:10] | It’s a protest group. | 这是个抗议组织 |
[12:12] | Now, I don’t see the manifesto symbol | 我没在他们的社交媒体上 |
[12:13] | anywhere on their social media, | 找到宣言符号 |
[12:14] | but they’re hard-core anti-oil. Watson’s the cofounder. | 但他们是硬核反石油 沃森是共同创办人 |
[12:18] | With quite the rap sheet. | 前科累累 |
[12:19] | Tagging oil wells with graffiti, harassing drill crews, | 在石油井涂鸦 骚扰钻井工人 |
[12:22] | assaulting oil execs. | 袭击钻井主管 |
[12:23] | He still has an outstanding felony warrant, and he’s escalating. | 他现在还身背一张恶劣重罪逮捕令 他的行为正在升级 |
[12:26] | Watson wants to be heard. | 沃森想被世人听见 |
[12:28] | And a series of bombings gets the message out loud and clear. | 一系列爆炸能大肆宣扬他想传递的信息 |
[12:30] | Okay, ID as many members in the Integrity Network as you can. | 诚实互联上的人 要尽可能地确认出身份 |
[12:32] | We need to find them now. | 我们现在需要找到他们 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Yeah. I heard you the third time. | 明白 明白 你已经说了三遍了 |
[12:38] | Press is hungry for the manifesto. | 媒体对宣言一事很想刨根问底 |
[12:41] | I’m holding them off for now. | 不过我现在压住它们了 |
[12:42] | Sir, giving these bombers attention, it’s risky. | 让这些爆破者获得更多的关注 这很危险 |
[12:44] | – Could make them act faster. – Agreed. Well… | -可能会促使他们更快一步行动 -同意 |
[12:46] | – Commander Hicks. – Councilwoman Gokey. | -希克斯长官 -科奇议员 |
[12:49] | – I wasn’t aware we had a meeting today. – We don’t. | -我不记得我们今天有约 -确实 |
[12:51] | But I’ve been told that SWAT’s in charge | 我听说 是特警在负责 |
[12:53] | of stopping these terrorists intent on blowing up | 阻止那些想炸毁 |
[12:55] | – every oil well in Los Angeles. – This is Sergeant Harrelson. | -洛城所有井架的恐怖分子 -这是哈里森警司 |
[12:57] | His team’s running point. | 他的小队在负责此案 |
[12:59] | Well, then you can tell me why no one’s reached out | 那你能不能告诉我 |
[13:01] | to my district about protecting the derricks on our streets. | 为什么我们街区的井架没有人保护 |
[13:03] | Councilwoman. | 议员 |
[13:05] | There’s hundreds of potential targets. | 全城有上百个潜在目标 |
[13:07] | Even if putting officers at every one of them were possible, | 即便我们可以做到在每个井架都派警员把守 |
[13:09] | it would spread us out so thin, we’d be useless. | 这样严重稀释警力 只会徒劳无功 |
[13:11] | And is that what you’re telling everyone? | 你跟每个人都是这么一套说辞吗 |
[13:13] | Or is LAPD rustling up the manpower to defend Brentwood? | 还是说洛城警局集合警力去保护布伦特伍德区 |
[13:16] | Money doesn’t buy special treatment with SWAT. | 金钱是买不来特警队的特殊优待的 |
[13:20] | What block are you from? | 你是哪个街区的 |
[13:21] | – Lincoln Heights. – South L.A. | -林肯高地 -洛杉矶南部 |
[13:23] | I know what it feels like watching other neighborhoods | 我明白眼睁睁看着其它社区的问题都得到了解决 |
[13:25] | have their problems get fixed while yours just get worse. | 而自家街区的麻烦却愈演愈烈是什么感受 |
[13:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的目的 |
[13:29] | I’m not about to let my constituents become an afterthought. | 我不想让我的选民们觉得他们不受重视 |
[13:32] | If I have to raise hell with the mayor, I will. | 如果非得我到市长那闹一通才能解决 我会去的 |
[13:34] | And I respect that. But the best way | 我尊重你的想法 但解决问题的最好方法 |
[13:37] | to prevent another attack is to find these bombers | 是在这些人再次行凶前 |
[13:39] | before they strike again. | 找到他们 |
[13:40] | Councilwoman, let us do our jobs. | 议员 这件事还是交给我们吧 |
[13:43] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们的立场和你是一样的 |
[13:44] | I’ll trust you. For now. | 我暂时相信你一次 |
[13:48] | But I will be back for an update. | 我会再来跟进的 |
[13:56] | You back from the hospital? | 你从医院回来了 |
[13:58] | – How’s the woman Powell saved? – Nina? | -鲍威尔救的那个女孩怎么样 -你说妮娜 |
[14:00] | CT scan revealed internal bleeding. | 扫描显示有内出血 |
[14:02] | She’s in emergency surgery. | 正在紧急手术 |
[14:03] | I’d like the chance to explain. | 给我个机会解释一下 |
[14:05] | I wasn’t being reckless. | 我不是鲁莽行事 |
[14:06] | You went charging off into a collapsing building alone. | 你独自一人闯进了快要坍塌的建筑 |
[14:09] | At SWAT, we don’t compound one tragedy with another. | 在特警队 我们不能以身试险 |
[14:13] | Take the critique, Officer. | 请你接受批评 |
[14:15] | And next time, look to your leaders for the plan | 下一次 请谨遵小队指挥的计划 |
[14:16] | and then execute it together. | 和队友协作执行命令 |
[14:20] | Due respect, I saved a life. | 不好意思 我救了一条人命 |
[14:22] | I didn’t need anyone to tell me how to do it. | 我不需要别人告诉我该怎么做 |
[14:25] | Watch yourself. | 注意你的语气 |
[14:26] | I know what I’m capable of, and they didn’t. | 我清楚自己的能力 但他们不是 |
[14:32] | Do you want to be SWAT? | 你还想当特警吗 |
[14:35] | – Yes, sir. – Then lose the arrogance, Powell. | -是的 长官 -那就放下你的傲慢 鲍威尔 |
[14:39] | Before something in this job humbles you hard. | 小心这份工作狠狠地教训你 |
[14:49] | ID’d another Integrity Network member, | 又找到了诚信网络的一个成员 |
[14:51] | Javier Velasco. | 哈维尔·韦拉斯科 |
[14:52] | Our unis paid visits to Watson’s home and work, | 我们派人去了沃森的家和工作的地方 |
[14:54] | but he wasn’t around. Ditto with Briggs and Velasco. | 他不在 布里格斯和韦拉斯科也是同样的情况 |
[14:56] | So, three Integrity Network members | 三名诚信网络成员 |
[14:58] | suddenly change their daily routines? | 突然改变了生活轨迹 |
[15:00] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[15:01] | They’re probably together, prepping the next attack. | 他们可能正在预谋下一次袭击 |
[15:03] | But they don’t have a known meeting spot, | 但是我们不知道他们的碰头地点 |
[15:04] | and their phones are turned off. | 他们的手机也处于关机状态 |
[15:05] | Yeah, but they’ve had them on in the past. | 但是他们之前用过手机 |
[15:07] | Pull up their cell histories, | 调取一下他们的通话记录 |
[15:08] | see which tower their phones pinged | 看看近三个月内 |
[15:10] | the most in the last three months. | 哪个信号塔离他们最近 |
[15:12] | That’s Watson. | 这是沃森的 |
[15:14] | These are the other two. | 这是另外两个人的 |
[15:15] | That’s the one. Downtown. | 是这个 市中心 |
[15:16] | That signal range covers retail, apartments. | 这个信号范围内有许多商店 公寓 |
[15:19] | Do any of them have any property in the area? | 他们有人在这有房产吗 |
[15:20] | – Not that I can see. – Look at this restaurant. | -这上面没有 -看这家餐厅 |
[15:22] | Velasco’s. Same name. | 韦拉斯科餐厅 一样的名字 |
[15:24] | Betting that’s a family joint. | 应该是家族生意 |
[15:25] | Four and a half stars. Not a bad spot to hide out. | 评分4点5 这窝点不错 |
[15:28] | Have the nearest patrol car sit on it until we get there. | 通知最近的巡逻车勘察 直到我们过去 |
[15:29] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[15:35] | Patrol spotted Watson’s car out front. | 巡逻车发现沃森的车从前门走了 |
[15:38] | We got to be careful with these guys. | 对付这几个人一定得小心 |
[15:39] | We don’t know how dangerous they are. | 不知道他们有多危险 |
[15:40] | The place has a private room. | 这个地方有个秘密房间 |
[15:41] | Most likely, the Integrity Network’s meeting in there. | 很可能诚信网络的人就在那里碰头 |
[15:49] | They’re here. | 他们在这 |
[15:50] | – Cops! – Hey, LAPD! | -有警察 -洛城警局 |
[15:52] | – Oh, no. – Hands! | -遭了 -把手举起来 |
[15:53] | – Stop where you are! – LAPD! | -站住别动 -洛城警局 |
[15:54] | We got rabbits. | 嫌犯逃跑 |
[15:55] | – Hey, no, no! – Do not move! | -不要跑 -不要动 |
[15:57] | Down! Hands behind your back! | 蹲下 手背后 |
[15:59] | 26D 26-David. | |
[16:00] | Two suspects in custody. | 两名嫌犯已逮捕 |
[16:04] | Come here! | 过来吧你 |
[16:07] | Hands! Hands! | 手背后 快点背后 |
[16:09] | Third suspect in custody. | 第三名嫌犯已逮捕 |
[16:14] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[16:16] | They’re doubling back through the restaurant. | 他们又折回了餐馆 |
[16:19] | I’m headed your way. | 我这就去找你 |
[16:23] | LAPD. Everybody stay where you are. | 洛城警局 所有人不要动 |
[16:24] | Chris, take the kitchen! | 克里斯 去厨房 |
[16:34] | 24-David. I got the fourth one. | 24D 第四个我抓到了 |
[16:43] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[16:44] | Where are the explosives? | 爆炸物在哪里 |
[16:45] | – I know who did it. – Answer the question. | -我知道是谁干的 -回答他 |
[16:46] | None of us had anything to do with the bombings, | 我们的人都跟爆炸案无关 |
[16:48] | but we know who did. | 但我们知道是谁干的 |
[16:55] | So it wasn’t you, but you know who bombed | 所以不是你干的 但你知道是谁今早 |
[16:57] | the drill sites this morning, | 炸了钻井现场 |
[16:58] | and you decided not to call the cops because…? | 而你决定不去报警是因为 |
[17:00] | Well, I don’t know their names. | 我不知道他们的名字 |
[17:02] | This is just noise. We showed up and he took off like a rocket. | 胡说八道 我们一出现他就迅速开溜了 |
[17:04] | The second I heard about the bombings, | 我一听说发生了爆炸 |
[17:06] | I knew the cops would think the Integrity Network was involved. | 就知道警方会觉得跟诚信网络有关 |
[17:08] | You scouting out the Compton drill site a month ago | 一个月前你们在康普顿钻井现场侦察地形 |
[17:10] | doesn’t look good. | 看起没安好心 |
[17:11] | That was us filming. We are making a documentary | 我们当时在拍摄 我们在制作一部关于 |
[17:13] | about the L.A. Derricks. | 洛城钻井公司的纪录片 |
[17:15] | We’re trying to raise awareness and save people, not hurt them. | 我们想提高社会意识 拯救人们 而不是伤害 |
[17:20] | All right, talk to me about these no-name bombing suspects. | 好吧 跟我说说那些你不知道名字的爆炸嫌犯 |
[17:23] | The Integrity Network does on-campus recruiting | 诚信网络在校园招募志愿者 |
[17:25] | for our projects to get volunteers. | 参与我们的项目 |
[17:27] | A couple weeks ago, these four guys show up. | 几周前 来了四个男的 |
[17:30] | Older and madder. | 比我们年长 很愤怒 |
[17:32] | Mad at you? You’re already protesting the oil companies. | 生你们的气 你们已经在抗议石油公司了 |
[17:34] | Well, apparently, not enough. | 显然我们抗议得还不够 |
[17:36] | After my speech, one of the guys hijacked the mic | 我演讲结束后 他们中的一个抢过麦克风 |
[17:38] | and went off about us being weak. | 开始抨击我们太懦弱 |
[17:40] | – He advocate for violence? – Well, he said | -他主张用暴力 -他说 |
[17:42] | that the wells will never be shut down voluntarily, | 公司不可能主动关闭油井 |
[17:44] | and in order to really stop the drilling, | 为了真正阻止钻井 |
[17:46] | we have to take them out. | 我们必须消灭他们 |
[17:50] | We didn’t find any explosives | 我们在这些诚信网络成员的身上 |
[17:52] | or planning materials on the Integrity Network members here. | 没找到任何爆炸物或者策划材料 |
[17:54] | Not saying that I believe Watson just yet, | 不是说我相信沃森 |
[17:57] | but we should check into these guys. | 不过我们应该去查查那几个人 |
[17:58] | We still need a name. | 我们还是需要他们的名字 |
[18:01] | You documentary guys film everything. | 你们拍纪录片的什么都拍 |
[18:03] | Did you tape the recruiting session these guys crashed? | 这些人闯入招募会 你们拍下来了吗 |
[18:06] | Yes. | 拍了 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna want a look at that footage. | 我们想看看那段录像 |
[18:11] | Okay, so, I wasn’t able to contact Maria’s coworker Scott, | 我联系不到玛莉亚的同事斯科特 |
[18:14] | but I think I found something in her employee file. | 但我在她的雇员档案里找到点东西 |
[18:16] | I’m good, thank you. How are you? | 我挺好的 谢谢 你还好吗 |
[18:21] | I heard the explosion wasn’t just an accident. | 我听说爆炸不是单纯的事故 |
[18:23] | Yeah. It’s keeping us busy, that’s for sure. | 对 我们有的忙了 那是肯定的 |
[18:26] | So, what’d you find? | 所以你找到了什么 |
[18:27] | I definitely know that Maria and Scott weren’t just friends. | 我非常确定玛莉亚和斯科特不只是朋友 |
[18:30] | Take a look at her expense reports. | 看看她的报销单 |
[18:31] | Hotel rooms, dining in for two. And he signed off on all of it. | 酒店 双人晚餐 他还都签字批准了 |
[18:35] | – They were having an affair. – Yeah, | -他们在搞婚外情 -没错 |
[18:36] | and a hot and heavy one, by the looks of it. | 而且看起来激情四射 如胶似漆 |
[18:38] | Scott was married at the time. | 当时斯科特已婚 |
[18:39] | What if she threatened to tell his wife? | 如果她威胁要告诉他妻子呢 |
[18:41] | But the police report said that she was strangled | 但警方报告说她被勒死 |
[18:43] | and hidden in a pantry. | 然后藏尸储藏室中 |
[18:44] | That’s easier than coming clean with your spouse? | 这比跟配偶说实话更简单吗 |
[18:47] | Scott Harmon wasn’t exactly a wayward romantic, | 斯科特·哈曼并不是 |
[18:49] | caught up in his feelings. | 头脑发热的恋爱脑 |
[18:51] | I ran his name, and he’s got a history of violence. | 我查了下他 有过暴力史 |
[18:53] | There was an old domestic abuse charge | 他大学期间有过一项 |
[18:55] | that was dismissed during his college days, | 被驳回的家暴指控 |
[18:57] | and then a few years after Maria’s death, | 玛莉亚死后过了几年 |
[18:59] | his wife filed for divorce. | 他妻子申请了离婚 |
[19:00] | She also filed a restraining order. | 还申请了一项限制令 |
[19:02] | I am glad that he didn’t answer the phone when I called. | 幸好我打电话过去的时候他没接 |
[19:06] | Okay, so, uh, now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[19:08] | Well, it’s just a theory. The LAPD’s not gonna interview | 这只是我的理论 除非我们有合法的证据 |
[19:10] | Scott Harmon unless we bring them something legit. | 不然洛城警局是不会审讯斯科特·哈曼的 |
[19:12] | We should talk to the ex-wife. I mean, maybe Cora remembers him | 我们应该去问问那个前妻 或许科拉记得他 |
[19:15] | – acting strange back then. – Okay. | -那时候行为怪异 -好 |
[19:17] | Yeah, we can visit her this weekend on my day off. | 好啊 我们可以这周末我休假的时候去拜访她 |
[19:21] | Annie, it’s a closed case, there’s no rush. | 安妮 这个案子已经结案了 不急的 |
[19:24] | I-I know, but my parents have the kids and I’m free. | 我知道 但孩子们在我爸妈那里 我有空 |
[19:26] | I-I just feel like we’re on to something. | 我就是觉得我们发现了一点证据 |
[19:28] | Maybe I should keep the momentum going. | 或许我应该继续追踪下去 |
[19:32] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | We suspect our bombers made contact | 我们怀疑炸弹客们联系了 |
[19:39] | with another activist group, and we’re working to get IDs. | 另一个激进组织 我们正在确认身份 |
[19:42] | And you’ll get them before they can plant another bomb? | 你们能在他们安放新的炸弹之前抓到他们吗 |
[19:43] | Any officer who promises that isn’t a good cop. | 会做出那种承诺的一定不是好警察 |
[19:47] | What I can say is-is we’re making progress. | 我只能说我们有进展 |
[19:51] | Good. Thank you, gentlemen. | 好的 谢谢二位 |
[20:01] | Councilwoman. | in议员女士 |
[20:03] | Can I get a minute? | 能耽误你一分钟吗 |
[20:07] | It feels like these activists have a point. | 感觉这些激进分子也有道理 |
[20:10] | Drilling sites near where people live. | 在居民区附近开采石油 |
[20:12] | They pollute the air 24/7, and people get sick. | 他们全天候地污染空气 人们会生病 |
[20:16] | Not to mention the possibility of accidents. | 更别提出事故的概率 |
[20:18] | Los Angeles has a long history with oil. | 洛杉矶与石油渊源已久 |
[20:21] | Some of our wells were first tapped in the ’40s, | 一些油井早在四十年代就开凿了 |
[20:23] | before anyone thought to regulate them. | 那时没有人想过去监管它们 |
[20:24] | But places like Beverly Hills lobbied for safety measures. | 但比佛利山庄等地区游说政府出台安全措施 |
[20:27] | Added filtration systems, increased testing and security. | 加装过滤系统 增强测试和安全性 |
[20:31] | – That’s true. – You came in here | -没错 -你今天拜访洛城警局 |
[20:32] | wanting to know what LAPD was doing to protect your district, | 想了解洛城警局采取了何种措施保护你的区 |
[20:35] | calling out privileged behavior. | 说我们为其它区搞特殊待遇 |
[20:37] | All due respect, I have to challenge you on the same thing. | 无意冒犯 我不得不就同样的事件对你提出疑问 |
[20:41] | What’s the city council doing to push oil companies | 市议会在敦促石油公司在我们这些街区 |
[20:43] | for updates in neighborhoods like ours? | 实行革新这件事上有何作为 |
[20:45] | That’s a fair question, Sergeant. | 问得好 警司 |
[20:48] | If any good can come out of these attacks today, | 如果今天这些袭击能造成什么好结果 |
[20:49] | I hope it’s that. | 我希望就是这个 |
[20:51] | My constituents are riled up. | 我的选民们都被激怒了 |
[20:53] | Maybe I can leverage their interest into something. | 或许我可以利用一下这件事的热度 |
[21:00] | That Watson’s documentary footage? | 沃森的那个纪录片片段吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I’ve been going through the video. | 是的 我一直在看录像 |
[21:04] | What you’re doing doesn’t work. | 你们在做无用功 |
[21:06] | I failed Noah for years like this. | 这么多年来 我也像这样辜负过诺亚 |
[21:09] | – Who’s Noah? – Not sure. | -诺亚是谁 -不清楚 |
[21:11] | He’s never mentioned again. | 他之后再没提过这名字 |
[21:12] | Stop acting like you’re more than just bystanders. | 别装作一副很了解的样子 |
[21:14] | He seems to be the leader, | 他像是领头的 |
[21:15] | and gets up and goes off, just like Watson said. | 来去匆匆 就像沃森说的那样 |
[21:17] | It doesn’t mean he’s connected to the bombing. | 这不能说明他和爆炸案有关联 |
[21:20] | They will never shut the wells down themselves. | 他们决不会主动关闭油井 |
[21:23] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[21:24] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[21:25] | That patch matches the drawing on the manifesto. | 那个标记与宣言上的图案一致 |
[21:29] | This guy is connected to the bombing. | 这人和爆炸案有关 |
[21:32] | This view isn’t strong enough to run facial recognition, | 这个角度不足以进行面部识别 |
[21:34] | but I don’t see much else to ID the guy with. | 也没有别的特征能确定他的身份 |
[21:36] | Watson does have one more file from this day. | 这天沃森 |
[21:38] | The oil companies, the mood has shifted, | 人们对于石油公司的情绪已经发生了转变 |
[21:40] | and the Integrity Network is gonna keep that change going. | 诚信网络将继续推动这种变化 |
[21:43] | Must be after the event. | 肯定是事件发生后拍的 |
[21:45] | …the naysayers, because everything they say… | …反调论者 因为他们所说的那些… |
[21:46] | Look, in the background. | 看 在后面 |
[21:48] | That’s the same guy. | 就是那个人 |
[21:49] | He’s getting in a car. Black Ford. | 他上车了 黑色福特 |
[21:51] | If Velasco would just move, we could see the plate. | 如果韦拉斯科能让开点 就能看见车牌了 |
[21:53] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[21:54] | The wells… | 油井… |
[21:56] | Partial. That’s all we’re gonna get. | 一部分 只能看到这么多了 |
[21:58] | I’ll run it against the database, see what pops back. | 我去数据库里查一下 看看结果如何 |
[22:06] | Chris and Tan got a plate. | 克里斯和谭拿到了车牌号 |
[22:07] | Should have an ID on a new suspect soon. | 应该很快就能确定新嫌疑人的身份了 |
[22:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[22:10] | Listen, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[22:12] | I kind of overheard Hicks talking to Powell earlier. | 我早先不小心听到了希克斯和鲍威尔的谈话 |
[22:15] | Let me guess, she wasn’t happy about my report | 让我猜猜 她对我早上的报告 |
[22:17] | – from this morning. – I take it the… | -不太满意 -看来… |
[22:19] | the whole attitude problem is a regular thing. | 态度问题已经是常态了 |
[22:21] | I’m surprised you guys haven’t cut her. | 很惊讶你们还没淘汰她 |
[22:23] | Yeah, well, we may have to. Next chopping block is coming up. | 可能就要了 马上就是下一轮淘汰了 |
[22:25] | Thing is, she’s good. | 事实上 她实力不错 |
[22:27] | Solid instincts. | 很有天赋 |
[22:27] | I can’t figure out where she picked up half the skills she’s got. | 不知道她的技能是哪学来的 |
[22:30] | Yeah, but if she thinks the procedure is holding her back, | 但如果她认为流程碍事 |
[22:32] | she’s just gonna ignore it and do what she wants. | 就可以抛之脑后 随心所欲的话 |
[22:33] | If she keeps up this lone wolf attitude, | 如果她继续这种孤狼态度 |
[22:35] | we’re gonna have to lose her. | 我们就必须舍弃她 |
[22:38] | Dude, why are you laughing? | 伙计 你在笑什么 |
[22:39] | We’re just trying to make her a great officer. | 我们只是想让她成为位好警官 |
[22:41] | No, I know, I know. It’s just, this is so weird, | 不 我知道 只是换个角度来看 |
[22:43] | to see from the other side. | 感觉很怪 |
[22:46] | Powell is me. Like, the old me. | 鲍威尔就是我 曾经的我 |
[22:50] | When I first joined 20-Squad. | 当时刚加入20队的我 |
[22:51] | I think Hondo gave me the whole lone wolf speech | 整整一个月洪都天天都在 |
[22:54] | – every day for a month. – He did. | -教育我不要脱离团队 -确实 |
[22:56] | That’s right, I’d almost forgotten that. | 没错 我都快忘了 |
[22:58] | Yeah, ’cause Street’s such a model of respectability now. | 是啊 毕竟斯特里特现在简直就是模范 |
[23:01] | Well, I like to think that I’ve focused my wild side. | 我觉得我已经把自己的野性沉淀了下来 |
[23:04] | But you know what? I think Powell can, too. | 你知道吗 我觉得鲍威尔也能做到 |
[23:08] | You just look at her this morning. | 你看她今天早上 |
[23:09] | She’s obviously passionate. | 明显充满激情 |
[23:12] | She’s just a little rough around the edges. | 只是还有些棱角 |
[23:14] | Problem is, nothing we do gets through to her. | 问题是 我们没法改变她 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:18] | What finally worked on you? | 最后是什么改变了你 |
[23:21] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[23:23] | Bomber could strike again anytime, anywhere in the city. | 炸弹客可能随时随地在城市里再次发动袭击 |
[23:27] | Is this our guy? | 这就是我们要找的人吗 |
[23:28] | Jacob Lambert. | 雅各布·兰伯特 |
[23:29] | We found similar wording to the manifesto | 我们发现他近期社交动态上的用语 |
[23:30] | in his recent social media posts. | 和宣言上的很像 |
[23:32] | Lot of hate for the oil companies. | 对石油公司深恶痛绝 |
[23:33] | He blames them for the death of someone named Noah. | 他把一位叫诺亚的人的死归咎于他们 |
[23:35] | Still looking into it, but Lambert posts a lot of articles | 还在调查 但兰伯特发布了很多 |
[23:38] | about the cancer risks of living near an oil well. | 关于居住在油井附近的癌症风险的文章 |
[23:40] | Well, which makes this a vengeance mission. | 好吧 看来是一起复仇任务 |
[23:42] | Yeah, one he’s been on for a while. | 蓄谋已久的复仇 |
[23:44] | Rap sheet’s full of property destruction charges. | 犯罪记录上全是破坏财产的指控 |
[23:44] | 犯罪记录 雅各布·兰伯特 | |
[23:46] | Keeps trying to sabotage oil derricks. | 不断试图破坏石油井架 |
[23:47] | This guy’s disillusioned and certainly dangerous, | 这家伙万念俱灰 极其危险 |
[23:50] | but we’re gonna need something more concrete to get a warrant. | 但我们需要更确切的证据去申请搜查令 |
[23:52] | I pulled Lambert’s financials. | 我调出了兰伯特的财务状况 |
[23:54] | Two weeks ago, he made a large purchase at a hardware store. | 两周前 他在一家五金店进行了大额采购 |
[23:56] | Called them to get an itemized receipt, | 给他们打电话要了一份详细的收据 |
[23:58] | they just sent it over. | 他们刚发过来 |
[23:59] | Some welding equipment. | 一些焊接设备 |
[24:01] | And Turfstrong. | 还有草皮强 |
[24:02] | That’s a high-nitrogen fertilizer. | 一种高氮肥料 |
[24:04] | Break down the fertilizer, and you can extract | 分解肥料 就能提炼出 |
[24:06] | – ammonium nitrate. – Yeah. | -硝酸铵 -是的 |
[24:07] | Bomb squad said that’s the base of the explosives | 拆弹小组说 那是石油井架那颗炸弹的 |
[24:09] | used on the oil derricks. | 基础原料 |
[24:10] | He’s got a house in the Valley. | 他在乡下有栋房子 |
[24:11] | All right, I’ll get the paperwork in order. | 好了 我去整理申请文件 |
[24:13] | Get 20-Squad ready to roll. | 让20队准备出动 |
[24:22] | Patrol’s got a perimeter set up. | 巡警已经布置好了警戒线 |
[24:23] | I don’t want Lambert or any of his guys slipping us. Let’s move. | 我不想有任何漏网之鱼 行动 |
[24:30] | Drone’s coming over. | 无人机过来了 |
[24:31] | Infrared’s not picking up anyone. | 红外线没有侦测到人 |
[24:33] | Lambert and his crew aren’t here. | 兰伯特和他的团伙不在这里 |
[24:34] | Maybe already planting the next bomb. | 可能已经在安装另一个炸弹了 |
[24:36] | Could’ve left planning materials, | 他们也许留下了谋划材料 |
[24:37] | might tell us where they’re headed. | 我们可以从那得知他们的去向 |
[24:39] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[24:40] | There’s a device at the front door. | 前门有一个装置 |
[24:42] | I got another one on the front window. | 我在前窗上也发现一个 |
[24:43] | Lambert could’ve booby-trapped every entrance. | 兰伯特可能在每个入口处都设置了陷阱 |
[24:45] | Bomb squad’s dealing with a situation down in Venice. | 防爆小组正在威尼斯处理一个案子 |
[24:47] | Deacon, can you disable one, get us inside? | 迪肯 你可以摧毁一处陷阱让我们进去吗 |
[24:49] | It’ll take time we don’t have. | 我们没这么多时间了 |
[24:53] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[24:55] | You can have a seat right here. | 你可以在这坐一下 |
[24:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | Uh, so Cora, I just wanted to verify | 科拉 我是来跟你核实 |
[25:00] | some things about your ex-husband, | 你前夫的一些信息 |
[25:01] | – if that’s okay. – Okay. | -如果你不介意的话 -没问题 |
[25:03] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我们很多年没见过面了 |
[25:05] | I take it he’s causing problems for someone new? | 他是不是又骚扰谁了 |
[25:07] | Kind of. Uh, so you were still married to Scott | 可以这么说 大概六年前 |
[25:10] | as of six years ago, correct? | 你跟斯科特还在一起吧 是吗 |
[25:12] | We were in our downward spiral years then. | 后来我们的婚姻很快就破裂了 |
[25:14] | Having terrible fights. | 吵得不可开交 |
[25:15] | You filed a restraining order against him. | 你申请了针对他的限制令 |
[25:19] | So Scott could be violent? | 是因为斯科特会对你动粗吗 |
[25:20] | He had a temper. It wasn’t pretty. | 他脾气大 容易生气 |
[25:23] | Do you think it’s possible that he might have been having | 你觉得那时候他有没有可能 |
[25:25] | an affair back then? | 出轨了 |
[25:27] | I-I know it’s a really tough question. | 我知道这个问题有点难回答 |
[25:31] | I thought he could have been. | 我觉得有这个可能 |
[25:33] | He’d come home late smelling like perfume. | 他很晚才回家 身上还有香水味 |
[25:34] | Did you ever look into it? | 你有调查过吗 |
[25:36] | By the time I got up the courage, | 等到我有勇气去面对的时候 |
[25:37] | it seemed like it was over. | 那段婚外情似乎已经结束了 |
[25:39] | What’s all this about? | 你问这些是为了什么 |
[25:40] | Uh, well, my husband and I are looking into the death | 我和我丈夫在调查斯科特同事的死因 |
[25:42] | of one of Scott’s coworkers. Maria Lozano. | 死者名叫玛莉亚·洛扎诺 |
[25:46] | Maria? Uh, yeah. | 玛莉亚 对 |
[25:47] | I had, I had met her a few times. | 我见过她几回 |
[25:50] | Wait, is that who you think scott was sleeping with back then? | 慢着 你觉得斯科特之前出轨的女人就是她吗 |
[25:54] | we aren’t a hundred percent… | 我们不完全肯定 |
[25:55] | But you’re looking into her death. | 但是你们在调查她的死因 |
[25:56] | It was something horrible, right? Wasn’t she murdered | 她死状很惨 对吗 她是不是被人谋杀 |
[25:59] | and stuffed in a pantry? | 然后塞进了储藏室里 |
[26:01] | – Yes. – You think Scott was involved in that? | -没错 -你们认为斯科特跟她的死有关系吗 |
[26:05] | We’re not sure of anything, | 我们还没有确切的结果 |
[26:06] | we’re just gathering facts and examining the possibilities. | 我们只是在搜集证据 寻找所有可能性 |
[26:11] | You said Maria’s body was stuffed in a pantry? | 你刚说玛丽莉亚的尸体被塞进了储藏室吗 |
[26:14] | – What? – You just said that, but that information | -什么 -你刚是这样说的 但我们 |
[26:16] | wasn’t released to the public. | 并没有公开过这则信息 |
[26:19] | – I don’t understand. – Well, how could you know that? | -我不明白 -你是怎么知道的 |
[26:20] | Unless Scott told you? | 要么是斯科特跟你说过 |
[26:22] | – He didn’t. – Or unless you… | -他没有 -要么是你 |
[26:25] | How did you know about the pantry? | 你是怎么知道储藏室的 |
[26:28] | Cora. | 科拉 |
[26:29] | Look, some Mexican guy confessed to killing Maria. | 听着 有个墨西哥人承认自己杀了玛丽莉亚 |
[26:32] | That’s all I remember about it. | 我记得的就这么多了 |
[26:33] | I’m not sure where I-I heard about the pantry. | 我不太确定自己是从哪里知道藏尸地点的 |
[26:36] | I need to check on something. | 我还有事要做 |
[26:46] | Strap is set. We’re good to go. | 牵引带已固定好 可以开始了 |
[26:54] | On your count, Luca. | 听你指挥 卢卡 |
[26:55] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[27:01] | All right, check the house. Watch for any nasty surprises. | 好了 进屋检查 当心凶险陷阱 |
[27:03] | Great job, Deac. | 干得好 迪肯 |
[27:04] | Hey. It’s Annie. | 安妮发短信来了 |
[27:06] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[27:07] | All right, we got this covered. Go. | 好 交给我们吧 行动 |
[27:09] | Move in. | 上 |
[27:20] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I’m okay. I-I… I just bolted out of there. | 我没事 我刚从那跑出来 |
[27:24] | I wanted to drive away, but my-my hands wouldn’t start the car. | 我本想开车走 但我的手抖到没办法启动车子 |
[27:27] | It’s her. She’s the killer. | 是她 她就是凶手 |
[27:29] | What? Cora? Tell me what happened. | 什么 科拉吗 快告诉我发生了什么 |
[27:31] | Okay, we were talking about Scott, their divorce, | 我们在聊斯科特 聊他们离婚的事 |
[27:34] | but Cora knew that he was unfaithful. | 但是科拉知道他对她不忠 |
[27:35] | She knew that Maria’s body was put in a pantry. | 她知道玛莉亚的尸体被塞进了储藏室里 |
[27:38] | LAPD never released that, so how could she know that, | 洛城警局压根没公开过这则信息 那她是怎么知道的 |
[27:40] | unless she did it? | 除非人就是她杀的 |
[27:41] | – All right, s-she said that? – Yes. | -她说漏嘴了吗 -对 |
[27:43] | Okay, okay. | 好的 冷静 |
[27:44] | All right, let’s just think this through, all right? | 好 我们先来好好捋一捋 行吗 |
[27:45] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先不要自己吓唬自己 |
[27:47] | Six years ago, RHD, | 六年前 劫杀组 |
[27:49] | they didn’t know about Scott’s infidelity, | 他们对斯科特出轨一事不知情 |
[27:50] | so they didn’t have any reason to question Cora | 所以他们没有理由去质询科拉 |
[27:52] | about the murder, so they didn’t. | 谋杀案的事 因而就没调查她 |
[27:55] | I mean, it– Look, it’s possible. | 我是说 这种假设是有可能的 |
[27:57] | She stopped talking, she got flustered. | 她没再说话 乱了方寸 |
[27:59] | Why would she do that unless she had something to hide? | 要不是她在隐瞒什么 怎么会有这种反应 |
[28:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:02] | So, we’ll take this info to Burrows, | 那我们向巴罗斯汇报这件事 |
[28:04] | see what he can get from it. | 看看他能调查出什么 |
[28:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:07] | All right, why don’t you get your stuff, | 好 要不你把东西都带上 |
[28:08] | I’ll send someone for the car, okay? | 我会派人来取车 行吗 |
[28:15] | Bedrooms look like they’re in use. | 卧室看上去有人在住 |
[28:16] | Lambert might have a crew of three or four guys. | 兰伯特的团队大概有三四个成员 |
[28:18] | Hey, Lambert’s bomb-making station’s in the garage. | 兰伯特的制弹作坊在车库里 |
[28:20] | distillery, wires, the works. | 氮气蒸馏工具 电线 成品 |
[28:23] | He had this tacked up nearby. I’m thinking this is Noah. | 他在附近钉了这张照片 我觉得上面是诺亚 |
[28:27] | I also found boxes of ammo. They got more than explosives. | 我还发现了成箱的弹药 他们手上不止有爆炸物 |
[28:29] | Lambert’s committed to his target, whatever it is. | 不管兰伯特的目标是什么 他都志在必得 |
[28:33] | Nada. Who has a filing cabinet | 空的 为什么档案柜里面 |
[28:35] | but doesn’t keep anything in it? | 什么都不放呢 |
[28:38] | Well, someone with – unconventional files. | 有着不能见光的档案的人 |
[28:40] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[28:41] | That’s the three companies | 这是兰伯特已经袭击的 |
[28:42] | whose derricks Lambert already hit. | 三所公司的井架 |
[28:44] | Yeah, and about a half dozen others. | 对 还有一些其他公司 |
[28:46] | And look, this one’s pretty thick. | 这一沓很厚 |
[28:50] | Paxner Oil. | 帕科斯纳石油公司 |
[28:55] | This article says that | 这篇文章说 |
[28:57] | Paxner promised to reduce emissions at drill sites. | 帕科斯纳承诺在钻井现场减少排放 |
[28:59] | Yeah, but these are, uh, internal documents | 对 但这些内部文件上说 |
[29:01] | saying they never really made any substantial changes. | 实际上他们不会做出任何实质性的改变 |
[29:03] | Too expensive. | 费用太高 |
[29:05] | “Eyes only, CEO Allen Finley.” | “艾伦·芬利总裁亲启” |
[29:07] | Lambert dug into these guys. | 兰伯特对这些人进行了深入调查 |
[29:08] | Hypocrites, profit-obsessed. | 伪善 唯利是图 |
[29:10] | Paxner Oil checks a lot of boxes from the manifesto. | 帕科斯纳石油公司很多方面都符合宣言所说的恶行 |
[29:12] | They could be the next target. | 他们很可能就是下一个目标 |
[29:15] | Turns out Noah Bennett was Lambert’s best friend. | 诺亚·班尼特是兰伯特的挚交 |
[29:18] | Property records show he grew up one block over | 房产记录显示他一直居住的地方 |
[29:20] | from a Paxner Oil well. | 只离帕科斯纳油井一个街区 |
[29:22] | Diagnosed with leukemia five years ago, | 五年前被诊断出患有白血病 |
[29:25] | he died a couple months back. | 几个月前去世了 |
[29:26] | I’m betting the other guys in Lambert’s crew knew victims, too. | 我觉得兰伯特同伙还认识其他受害者 |
[29:29] | Explains the wide variety of companies targeted. | 所以目标公司众多 |
[29:31] | I just got off the phone with Paxner. | 我刚和帕科斯纳的人通过电话 |
[29:33] | Security swept their drill sites and offices, | 保安搜过了钻井现场和办公室 |
[29:35] | they didn’t find any explosives, | 没有发现爆炸物 |
[29:37] | but they sent a list of facilities searched. | 不过他们把已搜查过的设备的名单发了过来 |
[29:38] | Lambert’s had plenty of time to get the bomb in place. | 兰伯特有充足时间安装炸弹 |
[29:40] | Why delay? | 为什么迟迟不动手 |
[29:42] | Lambert wants to hold somebody accountable for Noah’s death. | 兰伯特要某个人为诺亚的死负责 |
[29:44] | And that’s Paxner’s CEO Allen Finley. | 那个人就是帕科斯纳的总裁艾伦·芬利 |
[29:46] | He’s the guy who failed to put the real safety measures on the wells. | 就是他导致钻井现场的安全措施未能落实 |
[29:49] | So Lambert’s waiting for Finley to show up | 所以兰伯特在等待芬利 |
[29:51] | to wherever he planted his device. | 出现在他安置了爆炸装置的地方 |
[29:52] | Okay, so where’s – the boss man today? – | 好吧 那今天这个大老板在哪 |
[29:54] | Well, memos call for a meeting of the board today. | 备忘录显示今天要和董事会开会 |
[29:57] | But the person I talked to said Finley’s off-site, | 但和我通话的人说芬利不在公司 |
[29:59] | so why meet off your own property? | 为什么不在自己公司开会 |
[30:00] | ‘Cause it’s gonna be your property soon. | 因为这里即将成归为自己名下 |
[30:03] | There were emails that mention a new derrick acquisition. | 邮件中提过要收购新的井架 |
[30:05] | – Uh, just no address. – Okay, I got it. | -没提到具体地址 -好吧 我查到了 |
[30:07] | This is an official map of Paxner wells. | 这是帕科斯纳钻井的官方地图 |
[30:11] | But check out Lambert’s map, okay? | 但看看兰伯特的地图 |
[30:13] | This is an extra drill site, right here in this oil field. | 这个油田里还有另外一个钻井 |
[30:16] | That’s got to be Paxner’s new property. | 肯定是帕科斯纳的新产业 |
[30:19] | And Lambert’s next target. | 也是兰伯特的下一个目标 |
[30:20] | I’ll call Paxner’s office, | 我打给帕科斯纳的办公室 |
[30:21] | confirm Finley’s headed over there. | 确认下芬利是不是去了那 |
[30:23] | Have 20-Squad ready to roll. | 让20队待命 |
[30:28] | Looks more Wild West than big city. | 和大城市相比荒芜多了 |
[30:30] | Paxner’s new derrick is at the top of this ridge. | 帕科斯纳的新井架就在这个山脊的顶部 |
[30:33] | And if Lambert wants Finley to be here when it blows, | 如果炸弹爆炸的时候兰伯特想要芬利在场 |
[30:34] | he’s got to be nearby. | 那他肯定就在附近 |
[30:35] | He probably already planted the bomb. | 他可能已经安好了炸弹 |
[30:37] | When you spot it, I’ll need that location immediately. | 你要是看见了 马上发送定位 |
[30:46] | Oh, yeah. | 真不错 |
[30:47] | It’s an excellent portfolio addition for the company. | 这项投资真为公司锦上添花 |
[30:50] | Go, go, go. They’re here. | 走走走 他们在这儿 |
[30:51] | Post up. | 发过来 |
[30:52] | – Yeah, it totally works. – I agree. | -对 完全可行 -我同意 |
[30:54] | Got something to say to you, Finley. | 我有话要对你说 芬利 |
[30:56] | What? | 什么 |
[30:57] | – Street, left side. – Cops! | -斯特里特 左边 -警察 |
[31:00] | 26-David. One suspect down. | 26D 一名嫌疑人倒地 |
[31:02] | Okay, I got two headed west. | 好 有两名嫌疑人往西跑了 |
[31:03] | – 24-David. We’re on it. – Luca, with me. | -24D 我们去追 -卢卡 跟着我 |
[31:08] | Now you’re gonna hear me out. | 老实照我说的做 |
[31:10] | LAPD! LAPD! | 洛城警局 洛城警局 |
[31:10] | LAPD! Drop the guns! | 洛城警局 扔掉枪 |
[31:12] | – Don’t move! – Drop the guns! | -别动 -扔掉枪 |
[31:15] | – Got the other oil guys. – Let’s move, move, move, move. | -已接到石油公司其他人 -行动 行动 |
[31:18] | Go. Go, go. Move in, move in. | 走 进去 快进去 |
[31:22] | Lambert, stop this, man! | 兰伯特 住手 |
[31:24] | Let Finley go. | 让芬利走 |
[31:25] | I know you got a bomb planted somewhere, | 我知道你在这儿放了炸弹 |
[31:27] | – and I know about Noah. – Then you understand! | -我也知道诺亚的事 -那就别阻止我 |
[31:29] | Paxner’s full of money-hungry monsters, | 帕科斯纳里全是贪财的怪物 |
[31:31] | and Finley’s the worst of all. | 芬利是最坏的那个 |
[31:33] | He’s gonna be here when the derrick explodes. | 井架爆炸时他必须待在这儿 |
[31:35] | You better get out of here or you will be, too. | 你要是现在不走 到时就走不了了 |
[31:38] | Deacon, you got eyes on that device? | 迪肯 看到装置了吗 |
[31:39] | Negative. I need time. | 没有 我需要时间 |
[31:41] | I don’t know how much of that we got. | 我不知道我们还剩多少时间 |
[31:47] | It ain’t got to go down this way, Lambert. Let him go. | 没必要这样 兰伯特 放他走 |
[31:50] | If you lived near one of his wells, | 如果你住在他的钻井附近 |
[31:51] | he wouldn’t think twice about you. | 他绝不会顾虑你的安危 |
[31:53] | You could have asthma, fertility issues, cancer. | 你可能得上哮喘 不孕不育 癌症 |
[31:57] | But we can’t cut into the quarterly profits, right, Finley? | 但绝对不能影响季度利润 对吧 芬利 |
[31:59] | Please, please, come on. | 拜托 别这样 |
[32:02] | Hondo, is there a way you can get him | 洪都 你有办法让他 |
[32:04] | to look at the bomb? | 往炸弹的方向看一眼吗 |
[32:05] | It’s an impressive cause, I’ll give you that. | 想法不错 我能做到 |
[32:07] | But I wonder if Noah would want you to die for it. | 你觉得诺亚会想要你因此丧命吗 |
[32:09] | How much time do we have left? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[32:11] | Enough! | 足够了 |
[32:12] | But only if you leave right now. | 但你现在必须离开 |
[32:14] | Otherwise you’re gonna die just like Finley here. | 否则你会像芬利一样死在这 |
[32:19] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[32:19] | Setting up now. | 马上准备拆除 |
[32:20] | Another explosion ain’t gonna help the people you’re trying to save. | 再搞出爆炸事件并不能帮助你想救助的人们 |
[32:24] | And it won’t bring Noah back. | 也不能让诺亚起死回生 |
[32:25] | Derricks break down, people get sick, but nothing changes. | 井架倒塌 人们生病 什么都不会改变 |
[32:29] | So maybe if it’s not an accident, something will. | 可能只有发生的事故不是意外 才会有改变 |
[32:31] | You know what? You’re right. | 我想说 你说得对 |
[32:32] | For years and years, I’ve seen people in power | 这么多年 我看着有权势的人 |
[32:34] | fail to do the right things over and over. | 一次又一次不去做正确的事 |
[32:36] | It’s always “Too complicated” | 总有理由 比如”太复杂了” |
[32:38] | or “Not the right time.” | 或者”时机不对” |
[32:39] | Really, they just don’t benefit. | 事实上只是因为他们不能获益 |
[32:41] | We got to force them to change. | 我们需要逼着他们改变 |
[32:45] | This isn’t about revenge, | 这无关复仇 |
[32:46] | it’s for the future good. See? | 而是为了未来 明白吗 |
[32:50] | Initiating. On my count. | 启动中 听我倒数 |
[32:52] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:57] | Go. Go. | 上 上 |
[33:04] | Device has been deactivated. | 爆炸设施拆除 |
[33:07] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:09] | Hey. Heard that woman Powell rescued this morning | 听说鲍威尔今早救的那位女士 |
[33:12] | made it out of surgery. Is she okay? | 手术结束了 她怎么样 |
[33:14] | Hospital said it went well. | 医院说手术很顺利 |
[33:15] | It’s gonna be a rough recovery, | 后续恢复会很艰难 |
[33:16] | but if SWAT hadn’t gotten her out when we did, | 但如果特警队当时没有救出她 |
[33:18] | I don’t think she would’ve made it. | 我估计她可能很难生还 |
[33:21] | You’re headed over there, aren’t you, to check up on her? | 你要去医院 对不对 去看她 |
[33:23] | I know you, you’ll never lose that doctor-y instinct. | 我了解你 你一直都有行医者的觉悟 |
[33:26] | Not a doctor, but yes. | 并不是行医者 但确实如此 |
[33:28] | Want to come with? | 要一起去吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 一起去 |
[33:33] | Credit card receipts confirm that Scott | 信用卡记录确认斯科特 |
[33:35] | really was out of town. That leaves Cora. | 案发时确实在外地 那就剩下科拉了 |
[33:36] | And we believe she made the phone call | 我们相信奥尔蒂斯听到的电话 |
[33:38] | that Ortiz overheard. | 就是她打的 |
[33:39] | When Maria tried to play off the affair, | 当玛莉亚试图揭开这桩外遇 |
[33:41] | Cora sought out and killed her. | 科拉去找她并杀了她 |
[33:42] | Cora wanted to know what Annie’s theory was, | 科拉想知道安妮对案件的推断是什么 |
[33:44] | she even played into it a little bit, but she slipped up. | 还好好的演了一段戏 但她说走嘴了 |
[33:47] | A jealous wife is a plausible alternate suspect, but still… | 一个嫉妒的妻子确实可能是嫌疑人 但… |
[33:50] | No, the woman knew something only LAPD | 不 这女人知道一些只有洛城警局 |
[33:52] | and her killer could know. | 和凶手知道的信息 |
[33:53] | The location of the body, that’s huge. | 藏尸处 这很说明问题 |
[33:56] | Plus, we have evidence of the affair. | 而且 我们还掌握了外遇的证据 |
[33:58] | With a little work, the details can be figured out. | 再做些工作 就能搞清楚细节了 |
[34:00] | Can they? Because I’ve been reexamining the work from back then, | 能吗 我一直在复查当时的案卷 |
[34:03] | and even if your theory is correct, | 就算你的推论是对的 |
[34:04] | there’s really not much tying Cora to Maria’s death. | 也没太多东西把科拉和玛莉亚之死联系起来 |
[34:07] | All she would have to do is keep quiet, | 她只要保持沉默 |
[34:09] | and the investigation would go nowhere. | 这桩调查就只能原地踏步 |
[34:12] | Look, I’m sorry, but I told you this would be a high bar, | 我很抱歉 但我和你说过这件事很难 |
[34:15] | and this just isn’t there right now. | 目前有的东西还不够 |
[34:25] | Inventory in the armory. | 清点军械库 |
[34:27] | This brings back memories of my SWAT rebel days, before I wised up. | 让我想起了我在特警队还没幡然醒悟的叛逆日子 |
[34:33] | Not you, too. | 连你也要来说教吗 |
[34:35] | All right, hear me out. | 好吧 听我说 |
[34:38] | When I was a kid, | 我很小的时候 |
[34:39] | my mom killed my dad in front of me. | 我妈当着我的面杀了我爸 |
[34:42] | She tried to con me into lying about it. | 她想哄我为她作伪证 |
[34:46] | Really messed with my sense of trust. | 完全毁掉了我的信任感 |
[34:48] | So by the time I got here, Hondo would say “jump,” | 所以当年我刚来时 如果洪都说”跳” |
[34:53] | and I’d think, “Why?” “For who?” | 我就会想 “为什么” “为谁” |
[34:55] | And, “What’s in it for him?” | 还有 “他这么做有什么好处” |
[34:59] | This is the weirdest motivational speech I’ve ever gotten. | 这是我听到过的最诡异的激励别人的话 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[35:05] | Yeah, none of them ever really worked on me, either. | 好吧 当年他们说的那些也没能触动我 |
[35:08] | So I, uh, I broke every rule in the handbook. | 所以 每条守则都被我违反个遍 |
[35:12] | Got kicked out. | 被开除出队 |
[35:14] | Begged my way back. | 最后算是跪求着回来的 |
[35:17] | And then, one day, | 然后 有一天 |
[35:20] | we were in the locker room just arguing about | 我们就在更衣室吵架 |
[35:23] | seats in Black Betty or whatever, and it clicked. | 好像是关于黑贝蒂的座位什么的 忽然我就想通了 |
[35:27] | My teammates were never against me. | 我的队友从来都没想过和我做对 |
[35:31] | They were never trying to hold me back. | 他们也从没想过阻止我 |
[35:33] | All the lectures were just ’cause they wanted | 所有那些说教 都是因为 |
[35:36] | to save lives with me. | 他们想和我一起挽救生命 |
[35:40] | Is now when I’m supposed to tell you | 现在我是不是应该开始给你讲 |
[35:42] | how my family messed me up? | 我的家庭是怎么毁了我的 |
[35:44] | Give you my sad story? | 也给你讲一个悲伤的故事 |
[35:46] | Not if you aren’t ready to share. | 如果你不想说 绝不勉强 |
[35:47] | Look, I’m just here | 听着 我来只是想 |
[35:48] | to do what my team did for me. | 像我团队帮我那样来帮你 |
[35:51] | Stick around long enough for you to realize | 坚持下去 直到你明白 |
[35:55] | that SWAT is not a list of tactics and regulations. | 特警队不是一堆战术和规定 |
[35:59] | It’s a family. And we make each other better. | 而是一个大家庭 我们让彼此变得更好 |
[36:04] | I got to get back to it. | 我要继续清点了 |
[36:05] | This inventory isn’t gonna take itself. | 库存不会自己清点出来的 |
[36:07] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 我们明天见 |
[36:12] | Hey, Street? | 斯特里特 |
[36:14] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[36:15] | I don’t have a lot of sniper experience. | 我狙击经验不足 |
[36:17] | Rifle keeps jamming up when I reload. | 每次我重新装弹狙击枪都会卡住 |
[36:20] | Well, we can hit the range. I might be able | 我们可以去靶场 我也许能 |
[36:23] | to bribe Chris to give us both some pointers. | 贿赂克里斯来给我们指点一二 |
[36:33] | I’ve been here six years now | 我已经进来六年了 |
[36:36] | ’cause I’ve got priors and whatever, | 就因为我有前科什么的 |
[36:38] | and you’re telling me the real killer was a housewife? | 现在你们告诉我 真凶是个家庭主妇吗 |
[36:40] | I got to be straight with you. | 我得实言相告 |
[36:42] | Right now, the LAPD is not interested in even entertaining | 现在洛城警局对科拉是真凶的说法 |
[36:45] | the idea that Cora is the actual murderer. | 毫无兴趣 |
[36:47] | Moving forward with getting you released will be complicated. | 想进一步让你无罪释放是个很繁琐的过程 |
[36:52] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:54] | A few months ago, no one believed me. | 几个月前 没人相信我 |
[36:58] | You didn’t believe me. | 包括你 |
[37:00] | And now you both are here. | 现在你们俩都在这里 |
[37:02] | And you know I’m telling the truth. | 你们知道我说的是真话 |
[37:03] | We haven’t given up. | 我们还没有放弃 |
[37:04] | We’re gonna keep digging, try and find the proof we need | 我们会继续调查 尽力找出需要的证据 |
[37:07] | to convince detectives to reopen this. | 来说服警探重启此案 |
[37:10] | Others will be convinced in time. | 其他人迟早会信服的 |
[37:13] | God is good. Have faith. | 上帝仁慈 要有信心 |
[37:16] | We do. | 是的 |
[37:20] | I was just offering my thanks to Commander Hicks. | 我正想去感谢希克斯警长 |
[37:24] | And I spoke to city council | 我和市政委说了 |
[37:25] | about the safety updates for derricks. | 更新井架的安全措施 |
[37:27] | It’ll be an important topic on the agenda this year. | 那将是今年议程上一个重要的议题 |
[37:30] | Well, I thought you were hoping | 我还以为你会想 |
[37:31] | to leverage the messaging from today. | 利用今天的消息作为筹码 |
[37:33] | The city council’s in the public sector, | 市政委是公共部门 |
[37:35] | oil companies are private. | 石油公司是私企 |
[37:36] | These things are gonna take time. | 这些事都需要时间 |
[37:38] | Meaning you gave this lip service, | 就是说你只是嘴上说说 |
[37:41] | but now you’re just gonna let it fade out. | 你只会让这件事慢慢淡出视线 |
[37:43] | I’ve done what I can. | 该做的我都做了 |
[37:44] | I looked you up. | 我查过你 |
[37:46] | It turns out, Grummings Petroleum | 发现格鲁明斯石油公司的 |
[37:47] | built its West Coast headquarters in your district. | 西海岸总部就在你的管辖区 |
[37:51] | And guess who was in all the ribbon cutting photos. You. | 猜猜剪彩照里有谁 你 |
[37:55] | Now, it’s expensive to make safety updates, | 升级安全措施费用昂贵 |
[37:58] | so you pushed LAPD around today for political cover | 所以你为了掩饰你的政治意图向洛城警局施压 |
[38:02] | while oil drilling clears the news cycle. | 让油井离开新闻风暴中心 |
[38:05] | You protected your company bottom line, not your people. | 你保护的是你公司的利益 而不是民众 |
[38:08] | It’s hardly a conspiracy. | 这算不上是阴谋 |
[38:10] | Today, my constituents cared about derrick safety. | 今天 我的选民关心的是井架的安全 |
[38:12] | I honored that. | 我会做到 |
[38:14] | But most days, people care about their paychecks. | 但大多数时候 人们关心的只是他们的工资 |
[38:17] | Playing nice with Big Oil means jobs for my district. | 与石油巨头打好关系意味着我的选区有工可开 |
[38:20] | The wells are polluting the air, making folks sick. | 钻井污染空气 让人们生病 |
[38:24] | The derricks are dangerous. They need to be updated. | 井架很危险 安全措施需要升级 |
[38:26] | And they will be. | 会的 |
[38:27] | One day, when it makes sense for everyone. | 总有一天 所有人都会明白的 |
[38:29] | After how many more in your district have to suffer? | 在这之前 你的辖区有多少人还要受折磨 |
[38:33] | They may not know the source of their trouble, but you do. | 他们也许不知道自己麻烦的根源所在 但你知道 |
[38:36] | Take action. | 采取措施 |
[38:37] | You need to let me do my job, Sergeant. | 你要让我做我的工作 警司 |
[38:40] | We’re on the same team. | 我们是同一阵线的 |
[38:50] | I can actually see the wheels turning in there. | 我能看到事情在一点点推动 |
[38:53] | I was just thinking about how to get a motion filed for Eduardo. | 我在想怎么向瓦多提交动议 |
[38:56] | Even if it goes nowhere, it’s a start. | 即使没用 也是个开始 |
[39:00] | You know, when you’re a big-time attorney one day, | 等有一天你成为大牌律师 |
[39:03] | I hope your future clients realize just how amazing you are. | 我希望你未来的委托人知道你有多么优秀 |
[39:06] | No, this should happen now, | 不 这件事需要现在去做 |
[39:07] | not someday when I get time to go back to law school. | 而不是等我有时间回法学院之后 |
[39:10] | Okay, well, we’ll talk to somebody about filing a motion. | 我们会找人提出动议的 |
[39:13] | But I think you should reach out to your old professors | 但我想你应该联系你以前的教授 |
[39:15] | and we can see about getting you back to school next semester. | 我们可以考虑下你下学期回法学院的事 |
[39:20] | The world needs people like you fighting for it. | 这个世界需要你这样的人为之奋战 |
[39:23] | I don’t want to stand in the way of that. | 我可不想妨碍你 |
[39:26] | You are never in the way. | 我永远也不会妨碍我 |
[39:38] | Don’t you have a beautiful woman waiting for you someplace? | 不是有一个美丽的女子在等着你吗 |
[39:43] | I just didn’t want to take this mood home. | 我只是不想把这种心情带回家 |
[39:47] | Figured I’d file some paperwork until it went away. | 我可能需要等这种情绪消散后再写书面报告 |
[39:51] | Well, that explains why my inbox is full. | 难怪我的收件箱都满了 |
[39:54] | But you’re still here. | 但你还没走 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:03] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[40:08] | Councilwoman Gokey. | 高奇女议员 |
[40:12] | She comes from a tough block. | 她出身在乱世街区 |
[40:14] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[40:17] | She pulled herself up. | 她只身打拼 |
[40:21] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[40:24] | I wanted to believe that we were the same. | 我想要相信我们是一样的 |
[40:29] | But we’re not. | 但却不是这样 |
[40:33] | Every time I feel like I’m making | 每次我觉得自己正在给洛杉矶 |
[40:34] | a real impact in L.A., I… | 带来实在的影响 却… |
[40:38] | I get hit with how much left there is to do | 却发现还有这么多没有做而深受打击 |
[40:41] | and how few people seem to care. | 但似乎很少有人关心 |
[40:43] | You know, sometimes I think the best days on SWAT | 有时我想在特警队最好的日子 |
[40:45] | are the ones where nothing happens. | 就是风平浪静的日子 |
[40:48] | We don’t get enough of those. | 这种日子很少有 |
[40:49] | No. | 是的 |
[40:51] | No, we don’t. | 很少有 |
[40:54] | It’s because we take the weight of the world on our shoulders. | 因为我们肩负着世界的重任 |
[40:59] | Just the way we’re wired. | 这就是招募我们的初衷 |
[41:01] | But Hondo, it’s okay to feel it. | 但是洪都 有这些感受是正常的 |
[41:03] | Or even put it down from time to time. | 或是时不时放下重任 |
[41:08] | I know, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[41:10] | No, I’m not sure you do. | 不 你并不知道 |
[41:14] | Go home, Sergeant. | 回家吧 警司 |
[41:17] | New day starts tomorrow. | 明天开始新的一天 |
[41:26] | It always does. | 一如既往 |