时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Truth be told, part of me | 说实话 我还是有点觉得 |
[00:03] | still feels like I’ve got big shoes to fill. | 自己还有很多要继续努力 |
[00:06] | You do, but the reason we chose you | 确实是 但我们选择你 |
[00:07] | is because you’re unique. | 是因为你是独一无二的 |
[00:08] | It’s up to us now working together as a unit. | 现在得看我们的了 团结协作 |
[00:10] | I know Street covered for you today, | 我知道斯特里特今天帮你掩饰了 |
[00:12] | but you keep playing it fast and loose, | 但要是你一直这么散漫下去 |
[00:13] | and that winning streak’s gonna dry up like that. | 你的连胜很快就会终结 |
[00:16] | This pilot program was actually founded by a police officer. | 这个试点项目其实就是一位警官创立的 |
[00:19] | It’s really important that civilians like yourselves | 像你们这样的热心市民和尼歇尔 |
[00:21] | and Nichelle are at the forefront of this program. | 为这个项目打头阵意义重大 |
[00:23] | Would you be interested in continuing to oversee COPE | 你愿意在它成为洛城警局一部分后 |
[00:26] | even if it were a part of the LAPD? | 还继续管理COPE项目吗 |
[00:27] | How could I? I’m a civilian. | 我哪有资格 我只是个平民 |
[00:28] | So am I. What do you say? | 我也是 你意下如何 |
[00:36] | Hey, you’re up early. | 怎么起这么早 |
[00:38] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[00:39] | The baby’s doing karate all up in your belly again, huh? | 宝宝又在你肚子里练空手道了 |
[00:42] | No, she’s been good. | 没有 她很乖的 |
[00:45] | I was just looking over the agenda for my OIG meeting. | 我正在准备跟总警督见面的材料 |
[00:49] | Oh, that’s right, today’s your big first day. | 也是 今天是你入职的第一天 |
[00:51] | Ah, I bet the inspector general’s excited | 我打赌总督察一定很高兴 |
[00:53] | to have the brains of the COPE Program on her panel. | COPE项目的主脑加入她的队伍 |
[00:55] | Keeping COPE on track is only a tiny part of this job. | 保证项目正常运行只是这份工作很小的一部分 |
[00:59] | Advising on LAPD procedure changes, | 还要帮助改善洛城警局程序现状 |
[01:01] | complaints against officers, even reviewing | 处理警务投诉 甚至还要 |
[01:03] | other community initiatives. | 复核其他社区活动 |
[01:05] | There’s a lot that’s gonna be new for me. | 有很多事情都是我第一次做 |
[01:07] | You’ll get the hang of it. | 做做就熟了 |
[01:09] | I hope so. Trying to be super-prepared for today’s topics. | 希望吧 我要为今天的议题做好充分的准备 |
[01:14] | LAPD Good Neighbor program up for review. | 洛城警局好领居项目准备接受审查 |
[01:17] | More like on the chopping block. | 基本上要被废除了 |
[01:19] | I was doing some reading. | 我在阅读一些资料 |
[01:20] | I don’t know that much about it yet. | 我对这个项目还不太了解 |
[01:22] | Well, it gives police discounts on homes in low-income areas. | 项目给予低收入地区的警察购房优惠 |
[01:24] | The idea is to turn cops and community into neighbors. | 目的是为了让警察更好地融入社区 |
[01:27] | You know, Luca bought his house through that program, | 卢卡就是通过这个项目买的房子 |
[01:29] | you should talk to him. | 你应该跟他谈谈 |
[01:30] | Oh, that would save me a ton of time. | 这就省下大把时间了 |
[01:31] | And it’d be good to hear from someone who’s actually done it. | 能听项目的实际参与人介绍应该会事半功倍 |
[01:35] | You okay if I stop by today and ask him a few questions? | 我今天能过去找他问问吗 |
[01:38] | You know you are always welcome. | 随时欢迎你 |
[01:42] | Stop stressing. | 别紧张了 |
[01:45] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会做得很好的 |
[01:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:54] | Witnesses say it felt like a coordinated attack… | 目击者说感觉像是一次有组织有预谋的袭击 |
[01:56] | Press is calling ’em “Flash mob robberies.” | 媒体称他们为快闪抢劫 |
[01:59] | Bunch of shoplifters hit a store at the same time, | 一群小偷同时洗劫店家 |
[02:02] | – then scatter. – It’s clever. | -然后四散而逃 -聪明 |
[02:03] | On-site security gets overwhelmed. | 现场的警力完全无法应对 |
[02:05] | By the time patrol shows up, the thieves are in the wind | 等到巡警赶到时 |
[02:06] | with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. | 劫匪们早就带着价值上千的商品随风而去了 |
[02:08] | This is the second incident in a week. | 这是本周发生的第二起案件 |
[02:09] | First was a hardware superstore in the Valley. | 第一起发生在谷区的一家五金店 |
[02:12] | Now this electronics store on the west side. | 现在又轮到了西边的电器城 |
[02:14] | Those are really different targets. | 这两次目标截然不同 |
[02:15] | – What do we know about the crew? – There isn’t one. | -这个团伙什么情况 -没有团伙 |
[02:17] | Events are organized online. | 全是网上组织的 |
[02:18] | Suspects don’t even know each other | 嫌疑人在实施抢劫的时候 |
[02:20] | when they converge on their target. | 甚至互相都不认识 |
[02:21] | RHD has been coordinating with Cybercrime. | 劫案凶杀组在与网络犯罪科协作 |
[02:24] | Now they found some social media accounts | 目前他们发现了一些账号 |
[02:26] | that hype the idea to their subscribers. | 在向自己的粉丝大肆宣传这个理念 |
[02:28] | And then they drop the details of the event | 他们会在抢劫发生之前 |
[02:29] | right before it’s happening. | 发布相关信息 |
[02:31] | So the followers can decide if they want | 关注的人可以自行决定 |
[02:32] | to jump in on the action. | 是否加入这次行动 |
[02:33] | As if the Internet doesn’t enable enough bad behavior already. | 互联网真是害人不浅 |
[02:36] | Well, the word is, | 有消息称 |
[02:37] | there’s gonna be another flash mob robbery today. | 今天还会有一起洗劫行动 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but, Commander, these are memes and TikToks, | 但是长官 这些只是熊孩子跟投机分子 |
[02:40] | created by teenagers and opportunists. | 发布的表情包和抖音短视频 |
[02:42] | Is this what SWAT’s on high alert for? | 这需要特警队出马吗 |
[02:44] | Well, these thieves are not major threats individually, | 单独来看 这些小偷小摸不成气候 |
[02:46] | but as a collective, they’re doing real damage. | 但是他们结合起来就会造成巨大的损害 |
[02:48] | I mean, businesses are all over the mayor, | 商家对市长施压 |
[02:49] | she’s all over the chief. | 市长对局长施压 |
[02:50] | Patrol’s stretched thin. | 巡警人手捉襟见肘 |
[02:52] | They’re asking for our help. | 他们请求我们帮忙 |
[02:53] | LAPD needs to shut one down as it’s happening. | 洛城警局需要阻止这次抢劫 |
[02:55] | So I want 20-David dressed out and standing ready. | 我要让20D队整装待发 |
[02:57] | Once Cybercrime gets wind of the next target, | 一旦网络犯罪科掌握了下个目标的信息 |
[02:59] | I want SWAT rolling. | 特警队要立即行动 |
[03:11] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[03:12] | Don’t move! Drop it! | 别动 放下 |
[03:14] | You’re done. | 你们被捕了 |
[03:15] | Scoop ’em up. | 把他们抓起来 |
[03:16] | Guess Cybercrime was right about a store here being | 看来网络犯罪科的情报是对的 |
[03:18] | the next flash mob target. | 这家商场确实是下一个目标 |
[03:20] | We’re here to crash the party. | 派对就由我们来终结 |
[03:21] | Patrol’s set a perimeter. | 巡逻队把周边围起来了 |
[03:22] | Let’s get inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[03:30] | Shoplifters gone wild. | 这些小偷真猖狂 |
[03:31] | All right, that’s our entry point right there. | 我们先从那里开始 |
[03:33] | We walk to the back. Deacon, Luca, you take the south side. | 走到后面去 迪肯 卢卡 你们去南边 |
[03:35] | Street, Powell, you take the north. | 斯特里特 鲍威尔 你们去北边 |
[03:36] | Tan and I will clear things up out here. Now remember, | 谭和我处理这边 记住 |
[03:38] | most of these people are non-violent threats. | 这些人大多数都属于非暴力威胁 |
[03:40] | Let’s do it, go. | 行动吧 |
[03:43] | LAPD. Who wants to go to jail? | 洛城警局 谁想坐牢 |
[03:45] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[03:46] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[03:48] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[03:49] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[03:50] | – Put it down. – Make me. | -放下 -来抓我啊 |
[03:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:55] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[03:59] | – You got him? – Yes, sir. | -你来负责他 -是 长官 |
[04:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Open the cash register! You know you can do it. | 把收银机打开 你是可以打开的 |
[04:04] | – I can’t! I don’t have keys. – Do it! | -我打不开 我没钥匙 -打开 |
[04:06] | I got two suspects with crowbars. | 有两名罪犯 拿着撬棍 |
[04:08] | – LAPD! Drop the crowbar. – Cops! | -洛城警局 把撬棍放下 -警察 |
[04:13] | Powell, with me. | 鲍威尔 跟我来 |
[04:14] | – Got a shortcut. – Powell! | -有近路 -鲍威尔 |
[04:22] | Don’t shoot! I work here. Please! | 别开枪 我在这上班的 求你了 |
[04:30] | Suspect’s down. | 嫌犯就擒 |
[04:33] | You can’t just take off like that. | 你不能那样说跑就跑了 |
[04:34] | You don’t know what could’ve been behind that door. | 你不清楚门后面可能会有什么 |
[04:36] | Relax. We got the guy, didn’t we? | 放松点 我们不是抓住嫌犯了吗 |
[04:38] | 25-David. We’re circling around to the stockroom access. | 25D 我们绕过去前往库房门 |
[04:43] | 26D 26-David. | |
[04:44] | We’ve got gunfire. | 有枪声 |
[04:45] | 30-David, responding. | 30D前往响应 |
[04:47] | LAPD. Drop the gun! | 洛城警局 把枪放下 |
[04:50] | Whoa, check fire, Deac, to your right! | 先别开枪 迪肯 小心你右边 |
[04:55] | Moving. | 正在行进 |
[04:56] | Hondo, armed male suspect heading your way. | 洪都 男性武装嫌犯朝你过去了 |
[04:58] | Wounded, left arm. | 左臂受伤 |
[05:09] | Suspect down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[05:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[05:14] | Got a body down. | 有个人倒地了 |
[05:18] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[05:19] | Deacon, that’s the direction we fired from. | 迪肯 那是我们射击的方向 |
[05:22] | Do you think it’s possible…? | 你觉得有没有可能… |
[05:23] | It might’ve been my shot. | 可能是我开的那枪 |
[05:28] | Cover! | 隐蔽 |
[05:30] | He’s got a kid. | 他劫持了一个孩子 |
[05:32] | Back off! | 退后 |
[05:34] | This is LAPD. We got the place surrounded. | 我们是洛城警局 我们已经包围了这里 |
[05:36] | You let that kid go. | 你把那孩子放了 |
[05:38] | If you’re really a cop, then we’re on the same side. | 如果你真是警察 那我们是一头的 |
[05:40] | This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队的 |
[05:42] | You put that gun down, nobody gets hurt. | 你把枪放下 大家都平安无事 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | I’m putting my gun down. | 我要放下我的枪了 |
[05:50] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[05:55] | Tan, move in. | 谭 上 |
[05:59] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[06:02] | Purdue? | 珀杜 |
[06:03] | It’s okay, Hunter. | 没事 亨特 |
[06:05] | – They’re police. – Good. | -他们是警察 -很好 |
[06:07] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人 |
[06:08] | Yeah, he’s my bodyguard. | 对 他是我的保镖 |
[06:20] | She was an employee. | 她是这里的雇员 |
[06:22] | Only wrong choice she made was coming into work today. | 她唯一犯的错就是今天来上班了 |
[06:24] | How is that fair? | 这太不公平了 |
[06:27] | We got 14 shoplifters in custody. | 我们抓住了14名打劫商店的人 |
[06:30] | Injury count’s still climbing. | 伤亡数字还在增加 |
[06:32] | Don’t think there’ll be any more flash mob robberies for a while. | 估计快闪式打劫应该会消停一阵子了 |
[06:34] | Talk to me about the bodyguard. | 跟我说说那个保镖 |
[06:36] | His name’s Roger Purdue. | 他叫罗杰·珀杜 |
[06:38] | His protectee is Hunter Wright. | 他的保护对象叫亨特·赖特 |
[06:39] | The kid’s a VIP. His father’s Gregory Wright. | 这孩子是贵宾 他父亲是格里高利·赖特 |
[06:42] | – Big-time real estate developer. – Yeah. | -大名鼎鼎的房地产开发商 -对 |
[06:44] | Purdue was part of the gunfight? | 珀杜参与枪战了吗 |
[06:45] | Claimed it was self-defense. | 声称是自卫 |
[06:47] | According to Purdue, the guy we took down | 按珀杜的说法 我们击毙的家伙 |
[06:48] | is one of four masked gunmen. | 是四个蒙面枪手之一 |
[06:50] | Tan’s pulling the security tapes to confirm. | 谭正在调取监控视频来证实 |
[06:53] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[06:56] | May I have a word? | 可以借一步说话吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:02] | I spoke to Hondo. | 我和洪都聊过了 |
[07:04] | This fatality… | 这个死者… |
[07:06] | She might’ve been caught in the crossfire. | 她可能是在交火中中弹的 |
[07:10] | There’s a possibility… | 有可能… |
[07:12] | it’s my fatality. | 是我打死她的 |
[07:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Well, you’re benched until the ballistic report comes back, | 在弹道结果出来之前你先停职 |
[07:19] | effective immediately. Give RHD your statement and your weaponry. | 立即生效 向劫案凶杀组作供述并交出武器 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:32] | Sir? | 长官 |
[07:34] | An unarmed Black girl shot by a white cop. | 手无寸铁的黑人女孩被白人警察枪杀 |
[07:36] | If it’s true… | 如果是真的… |
[07:37] | I don’t need to tell you how bad this could get. | 不用我说 你也清楚这可能会有多麻烦 |
[07:39] | Let me worry about that. | 这是我要操心的事 |
[07:41] | We don’t have all the facts. | 情况尚不明朗 |
[07:42] | Speculation is not gonna help Deacon. | 揣测对迪肯没有帮助 |
[07:44] | Or that young woman. | 对那名年轻女性也一样 |
[07:45] | And once you guys pull the security tapes, | 你们把警戒线拉好之后 |
[07:47] | you can turn over the scene. | 就可以移交现场了 |
[07:49] | No video. Store’s security cameras | 没有监控视频 商店的监控探头 |
[07:51] | all lost power two minutes before the looting started. | 在打砸抢开始前两分钟都断电了 |
[07:54] | That didn’t happen at any of the other flash mob robberies. | 这种情况在之前的快闪式打劫中都没出现过 |
[07:56] | Yeah, it gets stranger. Witnesses saw four gunmen, | 还有更奇怪的 目击者看到四名枪手 |
[07:58] | confirmed they were armed and aggressive. | 证实了他们持有武器而且很凶 |
[08:00] | But none of them were carrying any merchandise. | 但他们都没拿任何商品 |
[08:02] | True for the guy we saw, too. | 我们看到的那个家伙的确也是的 |
[08:03] | No shopping bag, just a gun. | 没拿购物袋 只带了枪 |
[08:05] | Why come to a flash mob robbery and not steal anything? | 为什么他们来快闪打劫却什么都不拿 |
[08:07] | Maybe they weren’t here to steal. | 也许他们不是来抢东西的 |
[08:09] | Now Hunter is a high-value target. | 要知道亨特可是个高价值目标 |
[08:11] | What if the gunmen are after him? | 如果枪手是冲着他来的呢 |
[08:13] | Hunter had an appointment with a stylist. | 亨特和造型师有约 |
[08:14] | They could’ve known exactly what time he was gonna be here. | 他们知道他到这的具体时间 |
[08:16] | And used the flash mob thing as a diversion? | 然后通过快闪抢劫来故布疑阵 |
[08:18] | It wouldn’t be hard to get a rumor going on social media, | 在社交媒体上散播谣言 |
[08:20] | whip up a crowd to help cover your real crime. | 纠集群众帮忙掩盖真实的犯罪意图 |
[08:22] | Figure they could grab up Hunter | 他们想着能在警察来之前 |
[08:24] | and get away before the cops came. | 绑架亨特 并且逃走 |
[08:25] | They just didn’t realize we were already here. | 只是没发现我们早到了一步 |
[08:28] | Hey, Purdue? | 珀杜 |
[08:31] | Has Hunter been the target of any threats recently? | 亨特最近有受到什么威胁吗 |
[08:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:35] | His father doesn’t play around when it comes to business. | 他父亲在生意上不会有半点儿戏 |
[08:37] | Lots of angry letters and phone calls. | 会接收到很多愤怒的信件和电话 |
[08:39] | There was an incident last week. | 上周就有一次 |
[08:40] | Someone broke into his dorm. | 有人闯进了他的宿舍 |
[08:42] | – A kidnapping attempt? – Couldn’t rule it out. | -试图绑架吗 -不是没有可能 |
[08:44] | Mr. Wright has no shortage of motivated enemies. | 想要对赖特先生动手的人大有人在 |
[08:46] | We’re gonna need those letters. | 我们需要这些信件 |
[08:48] | All call recordings. | 还有所有的来电录音 |
[08:49] | I recommend you and Hunter come back to SWAT headquarters. | 我建议你和亨特来特警队总部 |
[08:52] | – Is that necessary? – Well, if these gunmen staged | -有必要吗 -如果这些枪手冒险演这一出 |
[08:54] | an event this bold to get Hunter, | 来抓亨特 |
[08:56] | they’re going to strike again, faster and harder. | 他们会再次行动的 来的更快攻势更猛 |
[08:58] | LAPD can’t risk that. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[09:45] | Hunter wright’s family is secure. Mom’s coming in now. | 亨特·赖特家人都安全 他母亲正在来的路上 |
[09:48] | And Dad accepted our protective detail. | 他父亲也接受了我们的保护 |
[09:50] | Smart move. | 明智之举 |
[09:51] | Some serious haters in these threat letters, | 这些恐吓信里有人对他恨之入骨 |
[09:53] | from environmental activists to other developers. | 从环保主义者到其他的开发商 |
[09:56] | The gunmen could be working for any of ’em. | 任何一个都有可能是枪手的雇主 |
[09:57] | We’re running some partial prints and tracing some phone numbers, | 我们正检验部分痕迹并追踪电话号码 |
[10:00] | but nothing in these messages points directly to today’s attack. | 但是没有任何信息直接指向今天的袭击 |
[10:03] | Okay, I got an ID on the gunman that Hondo brought down. | 我查到洪都击倒的那个枪手身份了 |
[10:06] | Simon Cong. | 西蒙·共 |
[10:07] | Immigrated from China on a student visa. | 持留学签证从中国移民过来的 |
[10:10] | Worked as a bouncer until about six months ago. | 大约六个月前开始做保镖 |
[10:12] | The bar owner he worked for said Cong was kind of a loner. | 他工作的那家酒吧老板说共是个独行侠 |
[10:15] | – He didn’t know much about him. – China. Hang on. | -不太了解他 -中国来的 等一下 |
[10:18] | Gregory Wright broke ground on a luxury hotel | 格里高利·赖特在北京有一家豪华酒店 |
[10:20] | in Beijing last year. | 去年开始动工 |
[10:22] | Was supposed to be low-income housing, | 本该用改健保障性住房的 |
[10:23] | but Wright made a big bid on the land. | 但是赖特高价拿下了这块地 |
[10:25] | He upset a lot of locals. | 他惹恼了很多当地人 |
[10:27] | So kidnapping Hunter could be some kind of protest or payback. | 所以绑架亨特可能是某种抗议或者报复 |
[10:30] | Yeah, but we need more concrete info. | 好吧 但是我们需要更具体的信息 |
[10:32] | There’s three other gunmen. | 还有另外三个枪手 |
[10:34] | We ID them, we find them before they strike again. | 查出身份 在他们再次出手之前找到他们 |
[10:37] | Okay, security cameras were down before they arrived in the store. | 安保摄像头在他们进店之前就已经关了 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but those weren’t the only cameras in the building. | 但大楼里可不只那几个摄像头 |
[10:41] | There were dozens of shoppers with cell phones. | 一堆客人都带着手机呢 |
[10:43] | RHD collected recorded videos | 抢劫及凶杀小组搜罗了录制的视频 |
[10:45] | along with people’s witness statements. | 以及目击者的证词 |
[10:47] | And we have two dozen shoplifters in custody. | 有二十多名小偷在拘 |
[10:49] | Their phones are in an evidence locker. | 他们的手机就在证物柜 |
[10:51] | People are dumb enough to film themselves committing a crime. | 他们蠢到拿手机把自己的犯罪过程拍下来 |
[10:53] | Anything to boost the ‘Gram. | 只要在网上火就行 |
[10:54] | All right, get the phones, pull the video, | 去取手机 把录像调出来 |
[10:56] | and find those IDs. | 查出他们的身份 |
[11:01] | Tan’s working on more IDs for the rest of the gunmen. | 谭现在正在查其他几个枪手的身份信息 |
[11:03] | – Collecting footage of the robbery now. – Great. | -现在正在收集抢劫过程的录像 -好 |
[11:05] | Oh, hey, uh, real quick? | 还有件事 我很快讲完 |
[11:07] | Speaking of the robbery, uh… | 关于这次抢劫案 |
[11:10] | I kind of wanted to talk to you about something. | 我有件事想和你谈谈 |
[11:13] | Powell ignored orders, didn’t she? | 鲍威尔没有听命令 是吧 |
[11:14] | Now it’s not the first time she’s been dinged for being reckless. | 这不是第一次因为鲁莽行事被人投诉了 |
[11:16] | Come to think of it, it’s not the second time, either. | 回想一下 也不是第二次 |
[11:18] | That’s why I wanted to talk. | 所以我想谈谈 |
[11:21] | I corrected her in the field, but she didn’t get the issue. | 我行动时指出了她的错误 但她不以为然 |
[11:23] | But, see, that is the issue. | 所以你看 这就是问题 |
[11:25] | Mistakes happen, but she is not learning from them, Street. | 犯了错误又不从中吸取教训 斯特里特 |
[11:28] | Now my team needs to be able to rely on her. | 我的队伍需要能够信赖她 |
[11:29] | – But right now… – I know, I know. | -可现在… -我知道我知道 |
[11:31] | So I was thinking maybe you can talk to her. | 所以我想着你也许可以跟她谈一下 |
[11:34] | Drop some Hondo wisdom. Look. | 用洪都的方式点拨她一下 听我说 |
[11:36] | Powell is stubborn, | 鲍威尔确实固执 |
[11:37] | but I really do think that she’s worth investing in. | 但是我真的认为她值得培养 |
[11:41] | All right, then you do it. | 好吧 那你去谈 |
[11:42] | -I tried. – You try again. | -我试过了 -那就再试一次 |
[11:43] | You’re not in the heat of the moment right now. | 你现在不是在行动现场了 |
[11:45] | So you’ve got some time to go dig into her. | 所以有时间去深入了解一下她 |
[11:47] | If we can figure out why Powell does what she does, | 如果能了解她这么做的原因 |
[11:50] | then maybe we can fix it. | 或许问题就迎刃而解了 |
[11:52] | And I’m starting to think you might be | 我现在觉得你可能是 |
[11:53] | the only one who can get her to open up. | 唯一能让她敞开心扉的人 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:56] | Hey, Hondo? | 洪都 |
[11:59] | – Thanks. – Don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢 -先别谢我 |
[12:01] | If Powell doesn’t make changes and follow procedure, | 如果鲍威尔不做出改变 按程序办事 |
[12:03] | I will bounce her, before somebody gets hurt. | 我会在有人因此受伤之前让她走人 |
[12:39] | Ballistics report came back | 弹道报告出来了 |
[12:41] | from the bullet pulled from the dead employee’s wound. | 根据从被害员工伤口取出来的子弹分析 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:47] | It didn’t match any of SWAT’s rounds. | 它与特警队所用子弹都不相符 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:57] | Um, her name… | 她叫… |
[13:01] | Her name was LaToya Turner. | 她叫拉托娅·特纳 |
[13:06] | She’d worked at Coleson’s for five years. | 在寇森已经工作五年了 |
[13:09] | Started as a… stylist, | 一开始是造型师 |
[13:11] | worked her way up to a buyer. | 经过努力成为了一名时尚买手 |
[13:13] | You’re not responsible for her death, Deacon. | 迪肯 她的死和你没关系 |
[13:16] | She was, no, she was just | 她只是在错误时间 |
[13:17] | – in the wrong place at the wrong time. – Yeah. | -出现在错误的地方 -是的 |
[13:22] | Those are the ones that eat at me the most. | 这是最让我难以放下的 |
[13:24] | As they should. | 是的 |
[13:26] | 20-Squad’s tracking the IDs of the other gunmen. | 20队正在追查其他枪手的个人信息 |
[13:30] | Do you need some time, or… | 你是需要点时间回复心情还是… |
[13:32] | you want me to clear you back into the field? | 想回到行动中 |
[13:42] | Clear me. | 让我回队吧 |
[13:44] | All right. | 行 好的 |
[13:45] | I want to get these guys. | 我要把他们缉拿归案 |
[13:47] | And give LaToya Turner some justice. | 为拉托娅·特纳伸张正义 |
[13:49] | Good. | 好样的 |
[14:00] | Any luck identifying the other gunmen? | 有找到其他枪手的线索吗 |
[14:02] | No, but I need to show you guys something. | 还没 不过你们应该看一下这个 |
[14:04] | I think we got their motives all wrong. | 我觉得 咱们搞错了他们的犯罪动机 |
[14:05] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[14:06] | All right, so the gunmen stay masked the whole time. | 整个犯罪过程中 他们都掩着面 |
[14:09] | I was able to organize all the videos | 我把这些视频 |
[14:10] | into a rough chronological order. | 都按大致的时间顺序排列 |
[14:13] | There’s Hunter Wright, but the crew moves right past him. | 这是亨特·赖特 但是他们却绕过了他 |
[14:15] | There’s no way they missed seeing him. | 他们不可能没看见亨特·赖特 |
[14:17] | So we were wrong. They weren’t after Hunter. | 我们错了 他们不是冲亨特·赖特来的 |
[14:19] | These guys didn’t engage with Hunter’s security intentionally. | 这些人根本无意接近亨特的保镖 |
[14:21] | So if the gunmen weren’t there for the kid, | 如果不是冲这孩子来的 |
[14:23] | – what were they after? – Don’t know yet. | -那他们是想干什么 -还不知道 |
[14:25] | Now as the robbery goes on, | 这些劫匪往前走 |
[14:26] | the store continues to clear out, | 商场继续遭受洗劫 |
[14:27] | they disappear from view a couple times. | 好几次 他们都从视频中消失了 |
[14:30] | But I think I see them in the back of this clip. | 但是 我在这段视频结尾看到了他们 |
[14:32] | I was gonna blow it up… | 我准备放大再看 |
[14:34] | Right there. | 是他们 |
[14:35] | They grabbed someone and that was definitely a gunshot. | 他们劫持了那个中枪的女人 |
[14:40] | It’s LaToya Turner. | 是拉托娅·特纳 |
[14:41] | That’s the woman who was killed. | 就是现场被杀的那个女人 |
[14:44] | We assume she was hit with a stray bullet, | 我们以为她是误伤 |
[14:45] | but she was the target. | 但不然 她才是犯罪团伙的目标 |
[14:47] | These guys could’ve killed LaToya anywhere. | 要杀拉托娅·特纳 别的地方也能做到 |
[14:49] | Instead they engineered | 但是他们却选择制造一场抢劫 |
[14:50] | an entire flash mob robbery to cover it up. | 来掩盖杀人真相 |
[14:52] | Which means whatever the connection is between LaToya | 这说明 拉托娅·特纳和他们有联系 |
[14:54] | and these gunmen, they wanted it kept secret. | 但犯罪团伙正想要掩盖这种联系 |
[14:56] | Wait, I found video of LaToya during the robbery. | 等等 我找到一条她在抢劫过程中的视频 |
[14:59] | They found me. | 他们发现我了 |
[15:00] | Just go! Get out of the apartment now. | 赶紧跑 赶紧离开公寓 |
[15:03] | – The apartment. – She’s talking to someone that | -她说公寓 -她正跟另外一个人打电话 |
[15:05] | isn’t at the store, which means, that there’s someone else. | 那个人不在店里 |
[15:06] | There’s another person that these gunmen are after. | 这群枪手还有另外一个人要找 |
[15:08] | Tan, trace the number LaToya called. | 谭 找一下拉托娅·特纳打的电话号码 |
[15:10] | I’ll let Commander Hicks know that Hunter | 我跟希克斯指挥官说一声 |
[15:11] | and his family can leave protective custody. | 亨特和他的家人可以解除保护了 |
[15:13] | I’ll look into LaToya’s background. | 我去调查一下拉托娅·特纳的背景信息 |
[15:14] | See if I can find out why someone wanted her dead. | 看看能否找到 为什么有人想夺她性命 |
[15:17] | They found me. Just go! Get out of the apartment! | 他们发现我了 赶紧跑 赶紧离开公寓 |
[15:24] | – Hey, I got this. – All right. | -交给我吧 -好的 |
[15:25] | – How are you? – Hi! | -你好啊 -你也好 |
[15:27] | We got our hands full with that flash mob robbery, | 我们今天忙死了 都是因为那个突袭抢劫 |
[15:29] | but Hondo said you might come by for me. | 洪都跟我说 你想跟我见见 |
[15:31] | I’ll be quick. | 那我长话短说 |
[15:32] | I started working in the inspector general’s office. | 我现在刚开始在总督察办公室工作 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. – And we’re reviewing the Good Neighbor program. | -是嘛 -我们现在要评估好邻居项目 |
[15:37] | Wanted to ask you about your experience. | 想向你取取经 |
[15:39] | You know what, using it might be | 我觉得 加入这个项目 |
[15:41] | the best decision I ever made as a cop. | 是我做警察以来 做的最正确的决定 |
[15:43] | I mean, I’m part of a block. | 我的意思是 我是街区的一份子 |
[15:44] | Makes me think differently about people, be more open. | 让我有了不同的视野 变得更加包容开放 |
[15:48] | What are you guys doing with the program? | 你们准备怎么搞这个项目 |
[15:49] | Actually, we’re debating ending it. | 我们正在讨论 是否要停掉这个项目 |
[15:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:54] | Look, after Street and I moved in, our neighborhood got safer. | 我和斯特里特搬入后 社区变得更安全了 |
[15:57] | People don’t try as much shady stuff, | 做坏事的人变少了 |
[15:58] | ’cause they know we’re there looking out for them. | 因为他们知道 我们在留意着大家 |
[16:00] | If the officers stick around, then, yes, | 如果警察一直在的话 确实如此 |
[16:02] | the program is effective. | 项目确实很有效 |
[16:03] | Problem is, there are a lot of cops | 但问题是 有很多警察加入 |
[16:06] | who use the program to get a cheap house, | 是为了有优惠的房价 |
[16:08] | stay exactly as long as they have to, | 住够期限后 |
[16:10] | and then sell for a big profit. | 他们就把房子卖了挣钱 |
[16:11] | Yeah, sure, the contract only makes you stay for two years, | 是的 合同只让你在那里待两年 |
[16:13] | – I bet that some cops move on… – A lot of cops. | -那肯定有一些警察会离开 -有很多 |
[16:16] | I’ve been reviewing the data all morning. | 我一早上都在看这些数据 |
[16:18] | But you know there are officers out there like me, | 但你应该知道 也有像我一样的警察 |
[16:20] | who believe in the Good Neighbor program. | 对好邻居项目抱有信念 |
[16:21] | I can put you in touch with some of them. | 我可以给你联系几个这样的警察 |
[16:23] | I-I’d be happy to hear from other participants, | 能够听到他们的想法 我很开心 |
[16:26] | but I don’t know, Luca. I can’t deny the stats. | 但是卢卡 我不能无视这些数据 |
[16:28] | Right now, the initiative is a waste of resources. | 目前 这个提案确实是在浪费资源 |
[16:31] | And I owe it to the inspector general | 我有义务向总警督 |
[16:33] | to make a fair recommendation. | 给出中肯的建议 |
[16:35] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[16:36] | Just doesn’t seem like you ever let the numbers | 只是你以前好像不是只看数据 |
[16:37] | get in the way of a good idea before. | 来判断一个项目是好是坏 |
[16:40] | Okay, I got to go. | 我得去忙了 |
[16:57] | Phone number LaToya Turner called right before she was killed | 拉托娅·特纳在她被杀前所打的号码 |
[16:59] | belongs to a burner activated three days ago, | 来自一部三天前激活的一次性手机 |
[17:01] | but whoever has it switched the phone off, so we can’t ping it. | 目前已被关机 所以无法定位 |
[17:04] | I looked further into LaToya. | 我进一步调查了拉托娅 |
[17:05] | No criminal history, no contact | 没有犯罪记录 |
[17:07] | with anyone even the tiniest bit shady. | 没有任何可疑接触 |
[17:09] | If she’s spotless, why target her? | 如果她没问题 为什么针对她 |
[17:10] | Drugs? Maybe gambling debts? | 毒品 也许是赌债 |
[17:11] | Well, if she’s got a problem, | 就算她有什么问题 |
[17:13] | it’s not showing up in her financials. | 也没显示在她的财务报表上 |
[17:14] | But this is. Three days ago, | 不过 三天前 |
[17:16] | a charge to a prepaid phone company. | 她给一家预付费电话公司打了一笔账 |
[17:19] | That burner you mentioned, LaToya activated it herself. | 你说的一次性手机 是拉托娅自己激活的 |
[17:21] | That’s odd. And she withdrew some cash, too. | 怪了 她还取了一些现金 |
[17:24] | She broke from her usual routine, | 这周她还打破了平时的惯例 |
[17:25] | and made two trips to the grocery store this week. | 去了两次杂货店 |
[17:28] | Plus she used her work discount to purchase clothes. | 她还在用工作折扣买衣服 |
[17:30] | And this emailed receipt says none of them are in her size. | 根据邮件收据 没有一件是她的尺码 |
[17:32] | Food, clothing, cash. All basic needs. | 食物 衣服 现金 所有基本需求 |
[17:35] | We heard her say, “Get out of the apartment.” | 我们有听到她说”快离开公寓” |
[17:38] | What if LaToya is sheltering someone? | 拉托娅会不会藏了什么人 |
[17:39] | Patrol didn’t find anything unusual at her place. | 巡警在她家没发现任何异常 |
[17:41] | Well, when LAPD reached out to notify LaToya’s next of kin, | 洛城警局通知拉托娅的亲属时 |
[17:45] | they contacted her sister, Nicole. | 联系了她妹妹妮可 |
[17:47] | She’s a property manager | 她是圣莫妮卡 |
[17:48] | at an apartment building in Santa Monica. | 一栋公寓楼的物业经理 |
[17:49] | In that building, there is one vacant unit. | 那栋楼里有一间空房 |
[17:51] | Even if LaToya was stashing someone there, | 就算拉托娅在那藏了什么人 |
[17:53] | they’re long gone. | 他们也早走了 |
[17:54] | They might’ve left something behind. I’ll call the sister. | 他们可能会落下什么东西 我打给她妹妹 |
[17:57] | If LaToya was borrowing this unit, | 如果拉托娅借过这间公寓 |
[17:59] | – it’s worth a shot. – Okay. | -那就值得一试 -好的 |
[18:02] | Empty unit number’s 229. | 空房号229 |
[18:04] | You know, if my sister asked to borrow a whole apartment, | 如果我妹妹要求借一整间公寓 |
[18:06] | I’d ask some follow-up questions. | 我会问问情况的 |
[18:09] | Busted window. | 窗户破了 |
[18:10] | Looks like the door’s broken, too. | 看起来门也破了 |
[18:12] | Gunmen must’ve figured out LaToya’s shelter spot. | 枪手肯定找到拉托娅的藏身之处了 |
[18:15] | Could still be inside. | 可能还在里面 |
[18:16] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[18:19] | Hey! Hold up! | 站住 |
[18:21] | – We got a rabbit! – Go. | -有人逃跑 -走 |
[18:22] | 30-David, we got a solo runner heading east on Montana. | 30D 嫌犯落单 在蒙大纳街向东跑 |
[18:26] | Hold up! | 站住 |
[18:32] | Hey! LAPD! Stop running! | 洛城警局 别跑了 |
[18:34] | Stop! | 停下 |
[18:36] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[18:37] | You’re police? | 你们是警察 |
[18:39] | Real police? | 真的警察 |
[18:41] | I thought you were the guards coming back to get me. | 我以为你们是回来抓我的警卫 |
[18:43] | The guards? | 警卫 |
[18:44] | From the factory. | 工厂的警卫 |
[18:45] | You’re the person LaToya sheltered. | 你就是拉托娅庇护的人 |
[18:47] | The one the gunmen are looking for. | 枪手在找的人 |
[18:49] | We’ve got you. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[18:51] | But my brother. | 但我兄弟 |
[18:52] | We escaped the factory together. | 我们一起逃出了工厂 |
[18:54] | I was out of the apartment when LaToya called. | 拉托娅打电话来的时候我不在公寓 |
[18:57] | When I came back, | 我回去的时候 |
[18:58] | I saw them dragging my brother to a car. | 看到他们把我兄弟拖进一辆车里 |
[19:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:02] | You have to save him. | 你们得救救他 |
[19:12] | The factory that you worked in, | 你说你工作的工厂 |
[19:14] | – you say you made clothes? – Yes. | -是做衣服的 -是的 |
[19:15] | Sewing all day. Sunup to sundown. | 整天做针线活 从日出到日落 |
[19:18] | No breaks allowed. And then they’d say we messed up | 不允许休息 他们还会说我们手太笨 |
[19:22] | and don’t deserve full wages. | 不配拿全额工资 |
[19:24] | Long hours, low pay. | 工时长 工资低 |
[19:25] | Sounds like a sweatshop. | 听起来像是血汗工厂 |
[19:26] | Hold on, let’s go back. | 等一下 从头说起 |
[19:28] | How did you end up there? | 你怎么会沦落到那里 |
[19:30] | A man said he’d help us immigrate from China. | 一个男人说他会帮我们从中国移民过来 |
[19:32] | Promised us work, a better life. | 承诺给我们工作 更好的生活 |
[19:36] | It was all lies. | 都是谎言 |
[19:37] | – How many workers are there? – Eight. | -那里有几个工人 -八个 |
[19:39] | We had to share two old mattresses to sleep on. | 所有人都挤在两张旧床垫上睡觉 |
[19:41] | So you couldn’t leave at all? | 你们无法离开 |
[19:44] | The guards watch us every minute. | 警卫时刻监视我们 |
[19:46] | One time, another girl tried to get out. | 有一次 另一个女孩想逃跑 |
[19:48] | They caught her. | 被他们抓住 |
[19:49] | Beat her up. She died. | 直接被打死 |
[19:52] | They killed her? | 他们杀了她 |
[19:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:55] | She was all bloody, and they took her away | 她被带走的时候浑身是血 |
[19:57] | and we never saw her again. | 之后再也没见过她了 |
[20:00] | That’s what they’re gonna do to my brother. | 他们也会这样对我兄弟的 |
[20:03] | You have to save him. | 你们得救救他 |
[20:04] | We’ve got a squad heading to the address you gave us right now. | 我们派了一队人去你给我们的地址 |
[20:07] | If your brother’s at that sweatshop, we’ll find him. | 如果你兄弟在血汗工厂 我们会找到他的 |
[20:09] | The gunmen from this morning’s robbery | 今天上午抢劫案中的枪手 |
[20:10] | could be the sweatshop’s guards. | 可能是血汗工厂的警卫 |
[20:11] | Yeah, but they came to the store specifically for LaToya. | 对 但他们专门来店里找拉托娅 |
[20:15] | Did LaToya Turner help you and your brother escape? | 拉托娅·特纳帮助你和你兄弟逃跑了吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. LaToya is an angel. | 是的 拉托娅是个天使 |
[20:21] | She found the factory when she was picking | 她在为自己的商店挑选新衣服时 |
[20:22] | new clothes for her store. | 发现了这家工厂 |
[20:24] | I begged her for help, and she did. | 我求她帮忙 她答应了 |
[20:27] | – Is that how you found me? – Grace? | -你们是这样找到我的吗 -格蕾丝 |
[20:31] | I’m sorry to tell you this. | 我很抱歉告诉你这个 |
[20:32] | Um… LaToya was killed this morning. | 拉托娅今早被杀害了 |
[20:38] | She was in danger because we escaped. | 因为我们逃了 她才会有危险 |
[20:44] | And now my brother is, too. | 现在我的弟弟也不安全了 |
[20:49] | Right now, we got nothing. | 现在我们毫无头绪 |
[20:50] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有问题了 |
[20:52] | That factory that Grace pointed us to? | 格蕾丝告诉我们的工厂 |
[20:54] | There’s no workers, | 里面一个工人都没有 |
[20:54] | no equipment, not even product. | 设备 产品都没有 |
[20:57] | When Grace and Park disappeared, the guards | 格蕾丝和帕克逃跑后 守卫 |
[20:58] | must’ve got spooked, moved the entire operation. | 肯定发现了 随后进行了转移 |
[21:00] | We have to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[21:02] | Grace said that there are seven other workers out there, | 格蕾丝说当时工厂还有七名工人 |
[21:04] | including her brother. | 包括他的弟弟 |
[21:04] | Deacon, the guards are in the wind, | 迪肯 守卫在暗我们在明 |
[21:05] | and we don’t know if Grace’s brother is even alive. | 我们都不知道格蕾丝的弟弟是否还活着 |
[21:07] | LaToya Turner was murdered | 拉托娅·特纳被杀了 |
[21:09] | trying to help these people. | 就因为帮助他们逃跑 |
[21:10] | So I’m sorry, but if there’s a tiny chance | 所以我很抱歉 哪怕机会渺茫 |
[21:13] | that we can help save them, we got to take it. | 但只要有机会救下他们 我们就得行动 |
[21:17] | All right, what about that building they vacated? | 行 他们之前待过的那栋楼呢 |
[21:18] | – Must’ve been a name on the lease. – Shell corporation. | -租约上总有公司名称吧 -空壳公司 |
[21:20] | That warehouse was their only property. It’s a dead end. | 那个仓库是他们唯一的房产 这条路走不通 |
[21:23] | All right, whoever’s in charge of this sweatshop | 行 那控制整个血汗工厂的人 |
[21:25] | obviously covered their tracks. | 肯定帮忙掩盖了他们的踪迹 |
[21:27] | Grace was inside. | 格蕾丝当时就在工厂里 |
[21:28] | So maybe she saw something or heard something… | 也许她看见 或者听见了什么 |
[21:31] | Right now, she’s our only lead. | 现在她是我们唯一的线索 |
[21:37] | Did you save Park? | 你们救出帕克了吗 |
[21:38] | – Can I see him? – I’m sorry. | -我能见见他吗 -我很抱歉 |
[21:40] | We sent a team to the sweatshop, but no one was there. | 我们派人去了工厂 但空无一人 |
[21:44] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[21:48] | I should have protected him. | 我本应该保护好他的 |
[21:49] | Hey, we are still looking for your brother. | 我们仍然在追寻你弟弟的行踪 |
[21:53] | We just need to find another way. | 但我们需要换个法子 |
[21:56] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[21:57] | I need you to think about the guards. | 我要你回想一下守卫 |
[22:00] | Was there a leader or a boss? | 他们中有没有头儿之类的 |
[22:04] | I didn’t like looking at him too long. | 我不敢盯着他太久 |
[22:06] | He was scary. | 他很可怕 |
[22:08] | Yelled at us. | 冲我们吼 |
[22:09] | Did you ever hear him talking to the other guards? | 你听见他和其他守卫的谈话了吗 |
[22:12] | Maybe they mentioned his name? | 有提到他的名字吗 |
[22:13] | No. | 没有 |
[22:15] | He only ever talk about work. | 他说的都是工作 |
[22:16] | How many pieces we make in a day. | 我们一天能完成多少件 |
[22:18] | How we need to do more. | 如何做的更多 |
[22:20] | money and clothes, that’s all he ever talk about. | 钱和衣服 他说的就是这些 |
[22:22] | Wait, the clothes. | 等等 衣服 |
[22:23] | If we can ID the clothing | 如果我们能识别出 |
[22:25] | the sweatshop was making, | 工厂制造的服装 |
[22:27] | we can go talk to the brand. | 那下一步就能找到品牌 |
[22:29] | They’d know who was running the factory. | 他们说不定知道工厂的头儿是谁 |
[22:30] | Did you ever sew a tag? | 你有看见标签吗 |
[22:32] | Or-or maybe see a logo? | 或者商标 |
[22:34] | I didn’t attach the tags. | 我没看见标签 |
[22:37] | Uh, sometimes there was | 有时能看见 |
[22:38] | a little T on the shirts, | 衬衫上有一个大写的”T” |
[22:41] | but it didn’t look that special. | 但看上去没什么特别的 |
[22:42] | It’s something. | 这是条线索 |
[22:44] | And I know a guy who might be able to help us. | 我或许知道谁能帮我们 |
[22:45] | All right, well, let’s run with it and find out. | 行 那就跟着这条线索查下去 |
[22:48] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[22:49] | Can you draw the logo for me? | 你能帮我画出那个标志吗 |
[22:51] | And anything else you remember about the clothes? | 衣服上还有什么细节 你还有印象吗 |
[23:01] | Tan took Luca to meet some old C.I. From his Vice days. | 谭带卢卡去见他以前在扫黄组时的线人了 |
[23:05] | They think this guy can ID the brand | 他们觉得这人知道哪些品牌的衣服 |
[23:06] | that’s using the sweatshop. | 是这家血汗工厂生产的 |
[23:08] | Cool. | 好 |
[23:09] | We need to talk through what happened this morning. | 我们需要谈谈今早的事 |
[23:12] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[23:15] | You went through a door alone, not knowing | 你在根本不知道门那边是什么状况的情况下 |
[23:18] | what was on the other side. | 冲了进去 |
[23:19] | Sure I did. | 我当然知道 |
[23:20] | It was a stockroom, a shortcut. | 不就是间储藏室 抄个近路而已 |
[23:23] | There could’ve been suspects hiding in there, | 嫌犯可能正藏在里面 |
[23:26] | waiting to ambush you. | 等着偷袭你 |
[23:27] | They weren’t going to ambush me. | 不可能 |
[23:28] | They were suburban moms grabbing free perfume. | 他们只是些在抢免费香水的郊区妈妈 |
[23:31] | You always think you know better than procedure. | 你总觉得你知道的比程序多 |
[23:33] | But it says we stick together for a reason. | 可是程序这么定是有原因的 |
[23:38] | You probably pulled my records already, | 你可能已经看过我的档案了 |
[23:41] | but before I was LAPD, | 在我加入洛城警局前 |
[23:43] | I worked in the sheriff’s department. | 我在县警局工作 |
[23:44] | No, I-I never read your file. | 不 我从没看过你的档案 |
[23:47] | Well, I worked search and rescue. | 我负责搜救 |
[23:49] | My partner, Gabe, had been on the job 20 years. | 我的搭档盖柏 干这行二十年了 |
[23:52] | Real… dad energy. | 亦师亦父 |
[23:54] | Loved the outdoors. | 热爱户外运动 |
[23:57] | And the rules. | 规规矩矩 |
[23:58] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:59] | Got called outto an injured climber stuck on a cliff face. | 我们接到电话称一名登山者被困在悬崖上 |
[24:02] | Gabe went up, rocks were sliding around. | 盖柏前去救援 悬崖上的岩石掉个不停 |
[24:04] | And I had a weird feeling. | 我突然有种不祥的预感 |
[24:06] | So I told him to forget about attaching the extra lines, | 然后我要他别再管那些多余的条条框框 |
[24:10] | get the guy down now. | 赶快把那人救下来 |
[24:11] | But Gabe followed every procedure to the letter, | 但盖柏还是按照程序进行救援 |
[24:13] | so he was still up there when the whole cliff face gave way. | 随后整个崖面塌陷 他却还在上面 |
[24:17] | Climber died. Gabe might as well have. | 攀岩者死了 盖比也差点丧命 |
[24:19] | Spinal cord injury. | 脊髓损伤 |
[24:21] | Lives in a hospital now. | 现在还躺在医院里 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry. That-that must’ve been really hard. | 我很抱歉 你肯定很伤心 |
[24:25] | If he would’ve listened to me, they would’ve been safe. | 他那时要是听了我的话 他们就不会出事 |
[24:28] | It was the protocol, | 都怪这些条条框框 |
[24:30] | made up in some boardroom to cover liability or whatever. | 不过是在会议室里胡编乱造出来掩盖罪责用的而已 |
[24:33] | I’ll never let nonsense like that | 我再也不会让那种无稽之谈 |
[24:35] | get in the way of me doing actual good again. | 阻挡我去做正义的事 |
[24:37] | Powell, just hold on a sec… | 鲍威尔 等一下 |
[24:38] | Hey, just wait a second. | 等一下先别走 |
[24:42] | Look, what happened to Gabe, that was not your fault. | 盖柏的事故不是你的错 |
[24:47] | But you keep this attitude up, | 但你一直抱有这样的态度的话 |
[24:49] | you will hurt someone or worse. | 总有一天会害别人受伤的 甚至更糟 |
[24:51] | Look, you’ve been lucky so far. | 到目前为止 你还算幸运 |
[24:53] | But I don’t want me or anyone on 20-Squad around | 但哪天当你的幸运到头了的时候 |
[24:55] | when that luck runs out. | 我不希望你身边是我或者20队的任何人 |
[25:11] | – Nichelle. – Theo. | -尼歇尔 -西奥 |
[25:13] | Thank you for meeting me before tonight. | 谢谢你在今晚开始之前来见我 |
[25:16] | I just wanted to run some thoughts | 我只是想跟其他督察处绩效评估员 |
[25:18] | past another O.I.G. auditor. | 分享一下我的一些想法 |
[25:21] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想聊些什么 |
[25:22] | The Good Neighbor program. | 那个好邻居房屋项目 |
[25:23] | I’ve been talking to some officers who’ve used it, | 我跟一些参与过这个项目的警员们谈了谈 |
[25:26] | and they are passionate about how well it works. | 他们觉得这个项目很棒 很喜欢它 |
[25:29] | I’m sure they are. | 那是自然 |
[25:30] | And they’re not alone. | 而且不止他们 |
[25:32] | I know what the stats are, | 我知道数据的情况 |
[25:33] | but I think we should consider | 但我认为我们应该考虑 |
[25:37] | recommending the program continue, | 建议继续运行这个项目 |
[25:39] | maybe with some more provisions. | 或许增加一些条款规定 |
[25:42] | Look, I told the inspector general | 听着 我告诉过总督察 |
[25:45] | that bringing you in was a mistake, but even I thought | 招募你是一个错误的决定 但就连我都以为 |
[25:47] | you’d wait for a bit to start roadblocking us. | 你会等一阵子再开始给我们找麻烦 |
[25:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:51] | You’re a cop’s girlfriend. | 你是一名警察的女朋友 |
[25:52] | The inspector general knew that when she offered me the job. | 总督察提出招募我的时候就知道这点 |
[25:56] | Sure, she’s fine with it. | 当然了 她觉得没问题 |
[25:58] | Doesn’t mean the rest of us are. | 不代表我们其他人也这么觉得 |
[26:00] | I mean, you live with this guy, right? | 你和我他住在一起了吧 |
[26:03] | You talk shop with him? | 你总会跟他聊工作吧 |
[26:05] | Hondo doesn’t dictate my opinions. | 洪都不会影响我的观点 |
[26:07] | Still, it makes me wonder what you’re doing | 尽管如此 我还是不理解你加入 |
[26:09] | in the inspector general’s office. | 总督察办公室的意图 |
[26:11] | You’re basically a spy for the cops. | 你基本就是个警察派来的卧底 |
[26:13] | Not at all. I can be objective. | 才不是 我可以保持客观 |
[26:15] | We’re standing in SWAT’s headquarters at your request. | 我们现在不就是应你的要求站在特警队总部里 |
[26:19] | Theo, I asked you here because it’s closer | 特奥 我请你来这里是因为相比 |
[26:23] | to your office than my South L.A. community center. | 洛城南部的社区中心 这里离你办公室更近 |
[26:26] | But you’re telling me you want to rubber-stamp an LAPD program? | 你现在说要我不假思索地批准一个特警队项目 |
[26:29] | Well, not because it’s a cop thing. | 不是因为我偏袒警察 |
[26:31] | Because I think there’s more to the story | 是因为我觉得就这件事来说 |
[26:32] | than what the numbers say. | 数据并不能代表一切 |
[26:34] | Did you decide that before | 你是在跟那些喜欢这个项目的警察们谈话之前 |
[26:36] | or after talking to the officers who are so passionate about it? | 还是谈话之后做出的这个决定 |
[26:39] | And be honest, were any of these guys | 跟我说实话 那些警察中 |
[26:41] | your boyfriend’s buddies? | 有你男朋友的兄弟吗 |
[26:45] | Like I said, bringing you in was a bad idea. | 就像我之前说的 让你加入是个糟糕的决定 |
[26:58] | A Fashion District connection named Snazzy B? | 时尚区的线人 还叫潮人B |
[27:00] | It’s almost too perfect, bro. | 这也太秀了 兄弟 |
[27:02] | Know him from my Vice days. | 我以前在风化组时认识的 |
[27:03] | The merch might all be counterfeit, | 他卖的可能都是假货 |
[27:05] | but the style’s all cutting edge. | 但款式都是最新的 |
[27:06] | Let’s just hope he can ID the brand | 我们就祈祷他知道 |
[27:07] | that was using the sweatshop. | 用那个血汗工厂的品牌吧 |
[27:08] | – Officer Tan. – Hey. | -谭警官 -你好 |
[27:10] | Black on black? | 黑衣配黑裤 |
[27:12] | How boring. | 真老土 |
[27:12] | Yeah, function over style, man. This is Officer Luca. | 实用大于有型 这位是卢卡警官 |
[27:14] | – What up? What up, man? – What’s up? | -你好吗 兄弟 -你好吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I need you to take a look at this | 帮我看看这个 |
[27:18] | and tell me if you recognize the logo | 你认得出这个商标 |
[27:19] | or any of these clothing designs. | 或是这些衣服设计吗 |
[27:22] | How about while I look this over, | 不如我看这个的时候 |
[27:23] | you fellas look these over? | 你们看看这些 |
[27:28] | Yeah. No, thanks, man. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:30] | I’m gonna spend my money, it’s gonna be on something real. | 我花钱只买真家伙 |
[27:32] | They really tell time | 这些手表真的能看时间 |
[27:33] | and shade your eyes. | 这些墨镜真的能遮阳 |
[27:35] | It’s the consumer who decides how much a brand name is worth. | 一个品牌值多少钱是由消费者决定的 |
[27:38] | It’s gotta be worth something to you, you took the trouble to spoof it. | 这牌子肯定有点东西 你才会花心思造假 |
[27:40] | He’s got you there, man. | 他说到点上了 兄弟 |
[27:45] | This logo, this letter T, plus the, | 这个商标 这个字母T 再加上 |
[27:48] | drapey tops… | 无缝剪裁的上衣 |
[27:50] | I think this is | 我觉得是 |
[27:51] | Tremblay’s latest line. | 特丽布蕾的最新款 |
[27:52] | Tremblay? That’s a designer? | 特丽布蕾 是设计师的名字 |
[27:54] | Vivian Tremblay would call herself a designer, | 薇薇安·特丽布蕾当然自称是设计师了 |
[27:56] | but I say she’s just another person | 但是要我说 她只不过又是一个 |
[27:57] | shoving ’70s style in my face again. | 把一堆七十年代元素堆砌在一起的人而已 |
[28:00] | Bell-bottoms died for a reason. | 喇叭裤过时了是有原因的 |
[28:02] | All right, noted. | 好 知道了 |
[28:02] | All right, I’ll call Hondo. | 好 我给洪都打电话 |
[28:04] | Thanks for the info. | 多谢你提供的线索 |
[28:07] | Hey, be good now. Don’t hurt nobody. | 安分点 别伤着别人了 |
[28:09] | Yo, we got ’em. | 我们有线索了 |
[28:14] | – Hi. – Welcome to Tremblay. Can I help you? | -你好 -欢迎光临特丽布蕾 有什么需要吗 |
[28:17] | LAPD. We’re looking for Vivian Tremblay. | 洛城警局 我们想找薇薇安·特丽布蕾 |
[28:19] | Just want to ask her a few questions. | 有些问题想问她 |
[28:21] | She’s in the back. I can get her for you. | 她在后面 我去帮你们叫她 |
[28:23] | Oh, that’s okay. We’ll find her. | 不用了 我们自己去吧 |
[28:29] | – Vivian Tremblay? – Cops are here. | -薇薇安·特丽布蕾 -警察来了 |
[28:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:36] | Stop! | 停下 |
[28:39] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[28:40] | Up against the wall. She dropped it in the toilet. | 靠墙站好 她把手机扔进马桶了 |
[28:45] | Who was that? | 打给谁了 |
[28:46] | Was that the sweatshop operator? | 是那个血汗工厂的老板吗 |
[28:48] | Where are the workers, Vivian? Where are they?! | 劳工在哪 薇薇安 他们在哪 |
[28:55] | Phone company pulled the last number that Vivian called. | 电讯公司调出了薇薇安最后拨出的电话号码 |
[28:57] | Belongs to a burner. It’s switched off. | 来自一次性手机 已经关机了 |
[29:00] | It’s got to be the sweatshop operator. | 一定是血汗工厂的老板 |
[29:01] | She warned him, | 她给他报了信 |
[29:02] | probably told him to move the workers out of L.A. | 可能是叫他把劳工转移出洛城 |
[29:04] | Which means we got to find this guy | 也就是说我们需要在他把劳工转移走前 |
[29:05] | before he gets them out of the city. | 找到那家伙 |
[29:06] | Tan and Powell are going through Tremblay’s business records | 谭和鲍威尔正在翻阅特丽布蕾 |
[29:08] | from the showroom office, | 陈列室的业务记录 |
[29:10] | looking for anything that can give us an ID. | 看是否有能提供身份线索的信息 |
[29:11] | Well, it seems like Vivian was involved | 好吧 看来薇薇安确实 |
[29:13] | in the sweatshop in a real way. | 参与了血汗工厂的运营 |
[29:14] | But I doubt she has his name in her records. | 不过记录里应该查不到她的名字 |
[29:16] | Look, it’s a long shot, | 虽然希望不大 |
[29:17] | but we need some way to get to these workers. | 但我们得想办法找到那些劳工 |
[29:19] | Hondo and Deacon are talking to Vivian now. | 洪都和迪肯正在审讯薇薇安 |
[29:21] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在想办法 |
[29:23] | I don’t know what workers you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们说的劳工是什么 |
[29:25] | Okay. That phone call that my colleague and I interrupted– | 好吧 被我和同事打断的那通电话 |
[29:28] | what was that about? | 是在说什么 |
[29:29] | Something else. | 一些别的事 |
[29:30] | Vivian, we raided the sweatshop. | 薇薇安 我们突袭了血汗工厂 |
[29:32] | We live in America. | 这可是美国 |
[29:33] | There haven’t been sweatshops here in decades. | 几十年前就没有血汗工厂了 |
[29:36] | It’s funny, because one of your seamstresses– | 有意思的是 你的一个纺织女工 |
[29:37] | she told me that just yesterday, she was in yours. | 昨天才告诉我们 她就在你的血汗工厂里工作 |
[29:40] | Tremblay employs no seamstresses. | 特丽布蕾没有雇任何纺织女工 |
[29:42] | Piecework is sent outside of the company, | 计件工作都外包出去了 |
[29:44] | and I don’t know anything about the labor conditions. | 我根本不清楚劳工的情况 |
[29:46] | Come on. You were trying to destroy your phone. | 拜托 你刚刚还想毁了自己的手机 |
[29:50] | That tells me that you’re trying to cover up | 在我看来 你是在试图掩盖 |
[29:51] | how involved you really are. | 你与这事关系匪浅的事实 |
[29:53] | This goes better for you if we save those workers. | 如果我们能解救劳工 对你是有好处的 |
[29:56] | Now, if you help us, | 现在 如果你肯合作 |
[29:57] | maybe we can get some of the charges reduced, | 或许我们能申请减轻 |
[29:59] | get a few of them taken off the table. | 和免除一些指控 |
[30:00] | I… | 我… |
[30:04] | I don’t know where they’re being held. | 我不知道他们被关在哪里 |
[30:06] | Then give us the name of the sweatshop operators. | 那就给我们血汗工厂老板的名字 |
[30:08] | Now, before you go turning your nose up, know this. | 在你拒绝之前 明白件事 |
[30:12] | We are going through your files, | 我们正在查你的文件 |
[30:13] | and we have his building. | 也已经找到了他的工厂 |
[30:15] | Now, it may take a minute, but we are gonna find this guy. | 可能需要点时间 但我们会找到这个人 |
[30:18] | And when we do, I wonder if he’s gonna say that you don’t know | 而当我们找到时 不知道他会不会说 |
[30:20] | anything about what’s going on in your own clothing factory. | 你对自己服装厂里发生的事一无所知 |
[30:23] | Or maybe he just might have some new insight | 又或许他会为拉托娅·特纳的死亡 |
[30:25] | into LaToya Turner’s death. | 带来些新的线索 |
[30:29] | I will give you his name. | 我会给你们他的名字 |
[30:32] | But I want a deal in writing first. | 但是我要先跟你们签书面协议 |
[30:36] | She is 100% involved in this thing. | 她完全参与了这件事 |
[30:39] | And we’re offering her a deal? | 而我们还要跟她谈协议 |
[30:41] | There are other ways to get this guy’s name. | 还有别的方法能得到那男人的名字 |
[30:43] | But this is the fastest. | 但这是最快的 |
[30:44] | We get the sweatshop operator’s ID, | 我们得到血汗工厂老板的身份 |
[30:47] | we can get to these workers | 我们就能在 |
[30:48] | before he can move ’em out of the city. | 他转移劳工前找到他们 |
[30:50] | Deacon, he skips town with them, | 迪肯 他带着劳工一起离开 |
[30:51] | they get tossed into some new bad situation. | 他们会面临一些别的坏情况 |
[30:53] | Maybe another sweatshop, | 或许另一个血汗工厂 |
[30:54] | maybe something even worse. | 或许更糟 |
[30:56] | What if we don’t find this guy? | 如果我们没找到他怎么办 |
[30:58] | Or what if the workers are already dead? | 又如果那些劳工都已经死了呢 |
[31:01] | Then we’ve let her walk for nothing, | 那我们就便宜她了 |
[31:03] | LaToya Turner has died for nothing. | 拉托娅·特纳会死得毫无价值 |
[31:05] | You were the one who said, | 是你说的 |
[31:07] | if we had a chance to save those workers, | 如果我们有机会拯救那些劳工 |
[31:09] | we have to take it. | 我们必须抓住 |
[31:11] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:16] | All right, call the D.A. | 好吧 打电话给检察官 |
[31:17] | Get the deal in writing, | 准备书面协议 |
[31:18] | and get the sweatshop operator’s name from Vivian. | 从薇薇安那里拿到血汗工厂老板的名字 |
[31:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:31] | I got the name of the sweatshop operator. | 我拿到血汗工厂老板的名字了 |
[31:33] | William Chen. | 威廉·陈 |
[31:35] | Look at this. He makes frequent trips to China. | 看这个 他频繁往返中国 |
[31:38] | He’s probably the guy who recruited | 他可能就是最初雇佣 |
[31:39] | Grace and her brother in the first place. | 格蕾丝和她弟弟的人 |
[31:41] | Here are Chen’s properties. | 这些是陈的财产 |
[31:42] | Sweatshop lease was under a shell company name, | 血汗工厂的租约在一个空壳公司的名下 |
[31:44] | but Chen had to move the workers | 但陈需要毫无征兆地 |
[31:45] | out of that building with no notice. | 把劳工转移出血汗工厂 |
[31:47] | He wouldn’t have had time to secure a new hidden spot. | 应该没时间寻找一个新的躲藏地点 |
[31:49] | They’re probably at a property he already had available. | 他们应该是在一个已有的房产里 |
[31:51] | His apartment? Risky to try to bring in seven people | 他的公寓 带七个人进去 |
[31:54] | – without a neighbor seeing something. – Yeah. | -很难不被邻居看见 -是啊 |
[31:56] | This here’s a storage unit, | 这里是他的仓库 |
[31:57] | but that company is big on upgraded security. | 但是这家公司在升级安保措施上花了大价钱 |
[32:00] | Cameras in every hallway, | 每条走道都有监控 |
[32:01] | he’d have been caught on tape for sure. | 他肯定会被监控捕捉的 |
[32:03] | Leaves this storefront. | 那就剩下这个店面了 |
[32:04] | Paint shop, Chen’s a co-owner. | 油漆店 陈是合伙人 |
[32:06] | But it’s a public place. | 但是个公共场合 |
[32:09] | But what about the rear entrance? | 要是走后门呢 |
[32:10] | He sneaks them in through the back. | 他把劳工们从后面偷运进去 |
[32:11] | No one’s the wiser. | 谁都不会注意 |
[32:12] | Chen only needs to stash his workers for a few hours, | 陈只需要把劳工们藏几个小时 |
[32:14] | while he makes arrangements to get ’em out of town. | 就可以安排把他们送出城 |
[32:16] | Betting Vivian’s call sped up his plans. | 我猜薇薇安的电话肯定加速了他的计划 |
[32:18] | – Let’s roll. – All right. | -出发吧 -好 |
[32:22] | 30-David. We’re set. | 30D报告 我们已就位 |
[32:24] | 26-David in position. | 26D就位 |
[32:26] | We got one suspect | 看到一名嫌疑人 |
[32:27] | by a van. | 站在货车边 |
[32:29] | Plate’s registered to Chen. | 车牌登记在陈的名下 |
[32:30] | Probably how he intends to move them. | 估计他准备这么把人运走 |
[32:32] | According to Grace, | 根据格蕾丝说的 |
[32:33] | there are seven other workers. | 另外还有七个劳工 |
[32:34] | Might be looking at three or four armed guards, | 大约会有三至四名持枪保安 |
[32:36] | including Chen. | 包括陈 |
[32:37] | All right, I got a second suspect visible. | 好 我看到第二名嫌疑人 |
[32:39] | He’s loading three workers into the van. | 他正把三名劳工赶进货车 |
[32:41] | Could be more inside already. | 可能有更多人已经上了车 |
[32:42] | I… I don’t have a visual. | 看不到 |
[32:45] | Still can’t see the other workers or Chen. | 仍然没看见陈或是其他劳工 |
[32:50] | Van’s pulling out now. | 货车要开走了 |
[32:52] | All right, let’s go. Go! | 好吧 行动 上 |
[32:55] | 22-David coming in. | 22D靠近 |
[33:20] | Out of the van! | 下车 |
[33:22] | Get out of the van! | 下车 |
[33:24] | Get out now! Show us your hands! | 立刻下车 让我看到你们的手 |
[33:26] | Your hands up! Don’t even think about it! | 举起手来 想都不要想 |
[33:31] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[33:33] | Out! You two, out! Move! | 出去 你们俩 出去 快点 |
[33:35] | Move! | 快走 |
[33:36] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[33:40] | Going hands on! | 手伸出来 |
[33:42] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[33:43] | Suspect one in custody! | 一名嫌犯已被捕 |
[33:45] | Get out. | 出来 |
[33:47] | Suspect down. Tan, you got him? | 嫌犯倒地 谭 你处理他 |
[33:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:53] | Third suspect’s approaching. He’s rabbiting! | 追击第三名嫌犯 他要逃走 |
[34:03] | Two! Two! Give me two! | 两人追击 来人跟上 |
[34:04] | With you. With you. Go. Go. | 我来了 我跟着你 上 上 |
[34:12] | Drop the weapon! Show us your hands! | 放下武器 让我看到你的手 |
[34:26] | Suspect three in custody. | 第三名嫌犯被捕 |
[34:28] | Nice job, Powell. | 干得漂亮 鲍威尔 |
[34:33] | It’s okay. We’re police. | 没事了 我们是警察 |
[34:36] | Hey, there’s six workers in here. | 这里有六名劳工 |
[34:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:41] | Deac, there should be one more worker. | 迪肯 还有一名劳工 |
[34:59] | LAPD! Stop right there! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 站那不许动 不许动 |
[35:02] | 20-Squad, I got eyes on the seventh worker and William Chen. | 20队 我看到第七名劳工和威廉·陈 |
[35:10] | Park Lin, your sister Grace showed us your photo. | 帕克·林 你妹妹格蕾丝给我们看了你照片 |
[35:13] | Grace? She’s okay? | 格蕾丝吗 她还好吗 |
[35:15] | We got her. She’s safe. | 我们救了她 她很安全 |
[35:17] | I shoot him! | 我会对他开枪的 |
[35:18] | Come on now, Chen. | 得了吧 陈 |
[35:19] | – Back up! – Park needs medical attention. | -后退 -帕克需要医治 |
[35:21] | – Let me leave! – Can’t do that. | -放我走 -那不可能 |
[35:23] | You’re not gonna get away from us, Chen. | 你不可能从我们这逃走的 陈 |
[35:24] | – Let’s make a deal. – Like what? | -咱们做个交易吧 -什么交易 |
[35:26] | We know about the sweatshop and LaToya Turner’s murder. | 我们已经知道血汗工厂和拉托娅·特纳被害了 |
[35:29] | We got Vivian Tremblay in custody. | 我们还拘捕了薇薇安·特丽布蕾 |
[35:30] | She’s saying she had nothing to do with any of it. | 她说自己和这些事毫无关系 |
[35:32] | She’s a liar and a snake! | 她是个谎话精 蛇蝎女人 |
[35:34] | Take it easy. Chen. Relax, Chen. | 冷静 陈 放松点 陈 |
[35:37] | Let’s talk about this. | 咱们来谈谈 |
[35:40] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:46] | On your stomach! | 趴地上 |
[35:50] | 20-David to Command. | 20D报告指挥部 |
[35:51] | Fourth suspect in custody. We’re Code Four. | 四名嫌犯被逮捕 我们无需支援 |
[35:55] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[36:12] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[36:13] | Watch your step. | 走好你的路 |
[36:15] | I will, Officer. | 我会的 警员 |
[36:18] | It’s Sergeant. | 是警司 |
[36:22] | So Vivian Tremblay walks free, huh? | 所以薇薇安·特丽布蕾就这么无罪释放了吗 |
[36:24] | Well, not exactly. | 也不全是 |
[36:25] | The D.A. wasn’t willing to grant her full immunity. | 地检官不想给她完全豁免 |
[36:28] | I mean, she’s still gotta answer for destroying evidence | 她还得为毁坏证物 |
[36:30] | and obstruction of justice. | 还有妨碍司法执行负责 |
[36:31] | So she pays a fine that she can afford ten times over, | 所以她就付一个哪怕十倍也负担得起的罚金 |
[36:34] | and then goes back to doodling overpriced pants | 然后回去胡乱设计售价虚高的裤子 |
[36:36] | like nothing happened. | 就像什么也没发生过 |
[36:37] | Making a deal got us those workers | 和她达成协议 帮助我们 |
[36:38] | before Chen could get ’em out of town. | 在陈运走劳工们之前解救他们 |
[36:41] | They’re what mattered most. | 他们才是最重要的 |
[36:42] | Now it wasn’t the perfect option, | 这并不是最完美选项 |
[36:44] | but it was the right one. | 但是正确的选择 |
[36:45] | Doesn’t make it any easier | 但也一点不会减轻 |
[36:46] | watching her waltz out of here. | 看她大摇大摆走人的不快 |
[36:47] | I know, I know, but come on. | 我知道 我懂 但是来 |
[36:50] | Something else I want you to see. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[37:03] | Baby, you better get over to the inspector general’s office. | 宝贝 你最好快赶去总督察办公室 |
[37:06] | – Your meeting starts soon. – Don’t think I’m gonna make it. | -你的会议快开始了 -我应该不参加了 |
[37:09] | Letter of resignation. | 辞职信 |
[37:11] | Gonna turn it in. | 我要交上去 |
[37:12] | Okay, hold up, hold up. | 好吧 等会 等等 |
[37:14] | Is this because of what that Theo guy said to you? | 是因为那个叫西奥的人和你说的那些话吗 |
[37:16] | He is not the inspector general. She believed in you. | 他又不是总督察 她相信你 |
[37:19] | But Theo was right. | 但西奥是对的 |
[37:20] | I took a look at the numbers for the Good Neighbor program, | 我看了好邻居房屋项目的数据 |
[37:23] | and then changed my mind after I spoke to Luca. | 然后和卢卡聊完后 我就改变了想法 |
[37:26] | And if you quit, what happens to COPE? | 如果你退出 COPE项目怎么办 |
[37:29] | There are other great advisors in the IG’s office. | 总督察办公室还有其他优秀的顾问 |
[37:31] | Hey, they are not you. | 但他们不是你 |
[37:34] | Hondo, if I can’t be objective, | 洪都 如果我不能客观看待问题 |
[37:36] | I’m not going to be able to do the job. | 就无法胜任这份工作 |
[37:37] | I disagree. Nichelle, I am not impartial. | 我不同意 尼歇尔 我也不是那么秉公无私 |
[37:41] | I see a situation, and I think about it as a cop, | 我看到事情发生 我以警察的身份去思考 |
[37:43] | I think about it as a Black man, | 我以黑人的身份 |
[37:44] | and a member of the South L.A. Community | 以南洛杉矶社区成员的身份 |
[37:46] | and a hundred other things. | 以及其他上百种角度去思考 |
[37:48] | And my ultimate decision is the better for it. | 所以我能做出更好的最终决定 |
[37:50] | That’s true, but I’ve seen the line you walk. | 话是没错 但我也深知你维持这些平衡的挣扎 |
[37:54] | I got a taste of it today– | 今天我也体会到了 |
[37:55] | the cop and the community side pulling me in opposite directions. | 警察和社区把我拉向了相反的方向 |
[37:59] | It’s not easy, and I know the toll it takes on you. | 很难 我也知道你为此付出的代价 |
[38:02] | You can do everything I can backwards and in heels. | 我都能做到的事对你来说更是易如反掌了 |
[38:06] | Nichelle, trust yourself | 尼歇尔 相信自己 |
[38:09] | like I trust you. | 就像我相信你一样 |
[38:17] | That’s Nicole Turner, LaToya’s sister. | 那是妮可·特纳 拉托娅的姐姐 |
[38:19] | When I let her know that we secured the people | 我告诉她拉托娅帮助的人安全时 |
[38:20] | that LaToya was helping, Nicole asked if she could meet them. | 妮可问她是否能见见他们 |
[38:24] | Thank you for saving my brother and the others. | 谢谢你们救了我哥哥和其他人 |
[38:27] | It’s the least we can do. | 这是我们起码能做的 |
[38:30] | I just wish… | 我只是希望 |
[38:34] | You are like me. | 你和我一样 |
[38:36] | Always thinking I could have done a better job somehow. | 总是觉得自己可以做得更好 |
[38:41] | Grace, I made some calls. | 格蕾丝 我打了几个电话 |
[38:42] | If you and Park need a place to stay, I… | 如果你和帕克需要地方住 我… |
[38:44] | No need. Nicole offered us a place | 不用了 妮可有地方给我们住 |
[38:48] | and help to find real jobs. | 还帮我们找到了正式工作 |
[38:50] | She said it’s what LaToya would want. | 她说这是拉托娅希望的 |
[38:52] | I don’t doubt that one bit. | 那是当然 |
[38:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[38:56] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[39:00] | Nicole, | 妮可 |
[39:01] | I’m David. I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我叫大卫 节哀顺变 |
[39:09] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[39:11] | I was hoping to catch you before the meeting. | 我希望在开会前和你说两句 |
[39:14] | – Okay. – You were right. | -好 -你说得对 |
[39:16] | The IG’s office shouldn’t re-up the Good Neighbor program. | 总督察办公室不该继续好邻居房屋项目 |
[39:20] | But we shouldn’t cancel it, either. | 但我们也不该终止 |
[39:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:25] | The reason I sided with the officers who love this program | 我之所以支持那些喜欢这个项目的警官 |
[39:28] | isn’t because I’m knee-jerk pro-cop. | 不是因为我无条件在在警察那边 |
[39:31] | It’s because the program works. | 而是因为这个项目有作用 |
[39:33] | And the numbers back that up. | 数据说明了这一点 |
[39:35] | But they also tell us what the problem is. | 但同时也说明了问题所在 |
[39:38] | Cops who abuse the initiative for profit. | 那些为了利益滥用职权的警察 |
[39:40] | You want to reform it? | 你想改革这个制度 |
[39:42] | I just dropped off some proposed changes. | 我刚刚写了一些修改建议 |
[39:45] | Cops stay in their homes | 警察购买房屋 |
[39:46] | that they purchase for five years minimum. | 需至少居住五年 |
[39:48] | And if they choose to sell before then, | 如果他们想在这之前卖掉房子 |
[39:50] | the Good Neighbor program has a right to buy back the house | 好邻居房屋项目有权以合理的价格 |
[39:52] | at a fair cost. | 回收该房屋 |
[39:53] | The inspector general was intrigued. | 总督察对这个提案很感兴趣 |
[39:55] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[39:58] | But… | 但是 |
[39:59] | it should be eight years minimum commitment. | 应该是至少居住八年 |
[40:03] | I’m open to discussion. | 这个可以商量 |
[40:07] | I still don’t trust you. | 我还是不相信你 |
[40:09] | You don’t have to. | 你不必相信我 |
[40:11] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[40:13] | After you. | 你先请 |
[40:26] | I spoke to Powell. | 我跟鲍威尔谈过了 |
[40:27] | It wasn’t perfect, but… | 并不是很理想 但是… |
[40:30] | I think I got through to her. | 应该说通了 |
[40:32] | She followed procedure at the paint shop. | 在油漆店时 她遵守了流程 |
[40:35] | – That’s a start. – Yeah. | -算是个开始 -是的 |
[40:38] | By the way, | 话说 |
[40:40] | you were right about her opening up to me. | 你说对了 她对我敞开了心扉 |
[40:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:43] | Powell says she’s got attitude | 鲍威尔说她对流程有意见 |
[40:47] | because protocol is made up. | 因为章程都是瞎编的 |
[40:49] | If you ask me, | 在我看来 |
[40:50] | it’s ’cause she couldn’t save someone she cared about, | 是因为她没能救下她在乎的人 |
[40:53] | and she doesn’t want to feel like that again, so, | 她不想再有这种感受 |
[40:56] | she’s decided not to trust anyone. | 所以她下定决心不再相信任何人 |
[41:00] | Well, that’s an understandable response | 这个反应对常人来说 |
[41:01] | for a human being, Street. | 再正常不过了 斯特里特 |
[41:04] | But it ain’t ideal for a SWAT teammate. | 但这对特警队队员来说是可不是很理想 |
[41:08] | There’s hope. | 还有希望 |
[41:10] | She heard me today. | 今天我的话 她听进去了 |
[41:12] | Key word is “today.” | 今天是今天 |
[41:14] | I’m still worried about tomorrow. | 明天我还是会担心 |
[41:16] | What you’re describing doesn’t sound like the kind of thing | 听你这么说这不像是那种 |
[41:18] | that goes away from a single heart-to-heart. | 一次交心就能解决的 |
[41:20] | I guess I’m in it for the long haul then. | 看来我要打拉锯战了 |
[41:22] | Look, she did listen to you today, | 对 她今天听了你的建议 |
[41:24] | and you damn sure know | 你也非常清楚 |
[41:25] | what it takes to be a good SWAT officer. | 成为一名优秀的特警队员需要付出些什么 |
[41:26] | I know I can do this, Hondo. | 我知道我可以做到的 洪都 |
[41:30] | – I know it. – All right. | -我知道 -那好 |
[41:32] | You get Powell squared away. | 鲍威尔交给你了 |
[41:35] | She’s your responsibility now. | 她现在是你的责任了 |