时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sanchez comes to us | 桑切斯这次来 |
[00:03] | with the commission’s full seal of approval. | 局里可全都批了 |
[00:05] | When the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT, | 上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候 |
[00:07] | they came up with a plan. | 他们想了一个计划 |
[00:08] | They sent Sanchez to get you to quit. | 他们派他去把你弄走 |
[00:10] | It’s his one and only job there. | 那是他去那里唯一的工作 |
[00:12] | I know about your orders with the commission. | 我知道委员会给你的指令 |
[00:13] | All it’s gonna take is one minor screwup | 你只要出一点点小差错 |
[00:15] | to give the commission what it wants to send you packing. | 委员会就会让你卷铺盖走人 |
[00:17] | You can keep sidelining me on missions. | 随便你在任务中把我边缘化 |
[00:19] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna ask Bonnie to marry me. | 我准备向邦妮求婚 |
[00:21] | Mom, this is Bonnie. And Bonnie, this is my mom Fay. | 妈妈 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是我妈妈菲 |
[00:23] | I brought an offering for the altar. | 我还带了祭奠用的祭品 |
[00:26] | You’re very kind to honor our traditions. | 谢谢你能尊重我们的习俗 |
[00:28] | We’ve got a lifetime to learn about each other’s | 我们有一生的时间来了解 |
[00:30] | culture and traditions. | 彼此的文化和传统 |
[00:31] | What can you find out about me | 你在卧室里能发现什么 |
[00:33] | in the bedroom that you can’t out here? | 在这里发现不了的我吗 |
[00:35] | – You’ll see. – Okay. | -马上就要发现了 -好吧 |
[00:36] | Kelly, you start this fall. | 凯莉 秋季来上学吧 |
[00:37] | – No way! – Yes, way. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[00:39] | Luca’s support means everything to her. | 卢卡的支持对她来说至关重要 |
[00:40] | I got a text from your mom today asking me on a date. | 今天我收到你妈妈的短信说约我出去 |
[00:43] | I didn’t send Luca that text. | 我没给卢卡发短信 |
[00:45] | He should be a part of our family. | 他应该是我们家的一员 |
[00:47] | He is like family. | 他就像是家人 |
[00:48] | I promise you, I will always be there for you. | 我向你保证 我会一直陪在你身边 |
[02:22] | Okay, we gonna run these lines or what? | 我们要先过一遍词还是什么 |
[02:23] | Otherwise, I’m gonna be late for work | 不然我上班要迟到了 |
[02:25] | and you are gonna be late for school. | 你上学也会迟到 |
[02:28] | Here. | 给 |
[02:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:33] | Don’t tell me you’re nervous about the audition, man. | 你不会因为试镜在紧张吧 |
[02:35] | You’re a pro at this. | 这方面你可是专业的 |
[02:36] | No. I’m not auditioning. There’s no point. | 不 我不去试镜了 没意义 |
[02:39] | Aw, you said the same thing last time, you got a part. | 上回你也是这么说的 最后还是得到了角色 |
[02:41] | This time, you’re gonna land one of the leads. | 这次你肯定拿到主角 |
[02:43] | Okay, I’ll play Peter. You ready? | 行 我演彼得 你准备好了吗 |
[02:45] | “Tinker Bell. Tink, you there?” | “小叮当 叮当 你在吗” |
[02:48] | We’re moving to San Diego. | 我们要搬去圣地亚哥了 |
[02:50] | You’re what? | 你什么 |
[02:51] | My mom just told me last night. | 我妈妈昨晚告诉我的 |
[02:53] | We’re leaving in a couple of weeks. | 几周后就会搬走 |
[02:54] | – She got a job there. – You can’t leave, | -她在那儿找了份工作 -你不能走 |
[02:55] | it’s the middle of the school year. And what about the play? | 这学期才刚过一半 那戏剧怎么办 |
[02:57] | And you’ve got this audition coming up. | 你现在还有个试镜机会 |
[02:59] | My mom doesn’t care. | 我妈根本不在意 |
[03:01] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想搬走 |
[03:03] | Did you tell her that? | 你和她说过吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah, but she says it’s not my decision. | 说过 但她说我说了不算 |
[03:06] | She says that we’re gonna have a house | 她说我们马上就会有一个 |
[03:07] | with a yard, and a dog, | 带院子的房子 以及一条狗 |
[03:09] | but I don’t want a dog, | 但我不想要什么狗 |
[03:10] | and I don’t want to go to a new school. | 我也不想去新学校 |
[03:12] | I want to stay here. | 我就想待在这儿 |
[03:14] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[03:19] | Will you talk to my mom? | 你能和我妈谈谈吗 |
[03:20] | Tell her it’s a stupid idea. | 告诉她这想法蠢极了 |
[03:24] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[03:25] | I mean, I’m not sure she’ll listen to me. | 她不一定会听我的 |
[03:27] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:32] | Okay. Sure. | 好 行 |
[03:35] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈谈 |
[03:37] | Okay, come on, then. | 好 那继续 |
[03:39] | Let’s practice. | 我们开始排练 |
[03:41] | Okay. “Tinker Bell. Tink, you there?” | 好 “小叮当 叮当 你在吗” |
[04:02] | She’s been working in Atlanta. | 她一直在亚特兰大工作 |
[04:04] | It’s her first weekend back in two months. | 两个月来只有这个周末才休 |
[04:05] | It’s also the anniversary of our first date. | 这也是我们约会一周年纪念日 |
[04:07] | I want to make it special, | 我想做点特别的 |
[04:08] | pull out all the stops. | 使出了浑身解数 |
[04:10] | She already said “I do.” | 她已经答应嫁给你了 |
[04:11] | Why do you need to try so hard? | 为什么你还要做这些 |
[04:12] | Because I love her and I miss her. | 因为我爱她 很想她 |
[04:14] | And my track record is poor. | 而且我过去表现很差 |
[04:16] | What, forget last year? | 去年你忘记了吗 |
[04:17] | No, I didn’t, all right? | 我没忘 对吧 |
[04:19] | I got her front row tickets to Hamilton. | 我给她买了汉密尔顿音乐剧的前排票 |
[04:21] | How’s that bad? | 这算差吗 |
[04:21] | Does she hate the Founding Fathers or something? | 她难道不喜欢《开国元勋》吗? |
[04:24] | No, she hates musicals. | 不 她讨厌音乐剧 |
[04:25] | I just didn’t know that until intermission. | 中场休息时我才知道 |
[04:27] | Turns out she would have had more fun | 事实证明她更喜欢 |
[04:29] | listening to first graders playing a violin concerto. | 听一年级小学生拉小提琴 |
[04:32] | Deac, you’ve been married forever. | 迪肯 你都结婚多年了 |
[04:33] | Got any anniversary ideas? | 有什么纪念日小妙招吗 |
[04:36] | Every year, Annie and I go to the place | 每年 安妮和我都会去 |
[04:37] | where we had our first date. | 我们第一次约会的地方 |
[04:39] | It’s this little Italian spot called Marcello’s. | 是一家叫马塞洛的意大利小餐馆 |
[04:41] | Nothing fancy, but special to us. | 不是很高大上的地方 但对我们有特殊意义 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you just take Bonnie | 不如你就带邦妮 |
[04:44] | to the place you guys had your first date? | 去你们第一次约会的地方吧 |
[04:46] | Uh, it was this annoying hipster café, | 那是家很讨厌的嬉皮士咖啡厅 |
[04:47] | charged eight bucks for an Americano | 一杯美式要8块钱 |
[04:49] | that was served in what looked like a high school chemistry set. | 用看着是高中化学的器皿端上来 |
[04:52] | Vowed we’d never go back. Come on. | 我们发誓再也不去了 我说 |
[04:54] | You’re a woman. Help a dude out. | 你是个女的 帮帮哥们呗 |
[04:56] | What-what do I get her? | 我要给她准备什么呢 |
[04:57] | Even if that wasn’t a little sexist, | 即使你那话不算太性别歧视 |
[04:59] | I would not be the right person to ask. | 你也问错人了 |
[05:02] | I don’t do romance. | 我不搞浪漫那一套 |
[05:04] | Why not? What’s wrong with romance? | 为什么 浪漫有什么不对吗 |
[05:06] | I, uh, married my high school sweetheart. | 我嫁给了我高中时的热恋情人 |
[05:08] | He proposed to me with a flash mob orchestra | 他用街头快闪的形式向我求婚 |
[05:10] | and fireworks, cheated on me | 还有烟花 和我的一位伴娘 |
[05:12] | with one of my bridesmaids. I divorced him. | 出了轨 我跟他离了 |
[05:14] | He got the TV and the dog. | 电视和狗归了他 |
[05:24] | You’ll figure something out. | 你会想出主意的 |
[06:35] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[06:36] | Help, I need help. | 救命 快来救命 |
[06:38] | There’s a man in my house. He-he’s trying to kill me. | 我家里有个男人 他要杀了我 |
[07:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:47] | Dispatch isn’t getting any response from the initial 911 call. | 调度员打不通最初拨打911的那个电话了 |
[07:50] | They did get another call, though. | 不过他们接到了另外一个电话 |
[07:51] | – Reported gunfire. – Where do you want us? | -有人报警说有枪声 -你要我们去哪里 |
[07:53] | I want to do everything we can | 我要尽量 |
[07:54] | to avoid a hostage or a barricade situation. | 避免出现劫持人质或者对峙的情况 |
[07:56] | The best you can do is shut down this street, set a perimeter. | 你们最好的办法是封锁这条街 周边拉起警戒线 |
[07:58] | We’ll play it from here. | 我们从这里展开行动 |
[07:59] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:02] | All right, listen up. We got no idea if there’s wounded inside, | 大家听着 我们不清楚里面是否有人受伤 |
[08:04] | so we got to make entry and find out. | 所以需要入室确认情况 |
[08:06] | Street, you and I got the three side. | 斯特里特 你和我从后面 |
[08:07] | Deacon and the rest of you got the one. | 迪肯和你们其他人从前面上 |
[08:09] | Suspect could still be on site. | 嫌犯可能还在现场 |
[08:10] | Copy that. So stay liquid. | 收到 大家保持灵活机动 |
[08:29] | 30-David. Front door’s ajar. | 30D报告 前门半开着 |
[08:30] | No sign of any suspects. | 没有看到嫌犯 |
[08:33] | Don’t wait on us, Deac. | 不用等我们 迪肯 |
[08:33] | Could be people injured inside. Go. | 里面可能有人受伤了 上吧 |
[08:35] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:36] | Making entry now. | 现在准备进入 |
[08:55] | Got a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[09:07] | One female victim. | 一名女性受害者 |
[09:08] | Housekeeper, maybe. Deceased. | 可能是保姆 死亡 |
[09:10] | Copy that. Any sign of the suspect? | 收到 发现嫌犯的踪迹了吗 |
[09:12] | Negative. Moving on. | 没有 继续 |
[09:19] | 20-David, checking possible movement on the four side. | 20D 正在查看右侧 疑似有动静 |
[09:22] | Street, go right. | 斯特里特 从右边走 |
[09:32] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[09:34] | Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[09:35] | You can come out now. You’re safe. | 现在你可以出来了 你安全了 |
[09:42] | You okay? You hurt? | 你没事吧 受伤了吗 |
[09:43] | No, I’m okay. | 没有 我没事 |
[09:45] | 30-David. One female found alive. | 30D 发现一名幸存的女性 |
[09:48] | No injuries. Move. | 没有受伤 走 |
[09:55] | 28-David. Downstairs is clear. | 28D 楼下安全 |
[09:58] | No sign of the suspect. | 没发现嫌犯的踪迹 |
[09:59] | Whoever was here, looks like they’re gone. | 看起来人已经跑了 |
[10:06] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[10:11] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[10:12] | Hondo, you enjoying this or something? | 洪都 你是喜欢干这个吗 |
[10:13] | Get off of me already. | 快放开我 |
[10:17] | Sanchez? | 桑切斯 |
[10:19] | You want to explain to me | 你给我说清楚 |
[10:20] | what the hell you’re doing here before I arrest your ass? | 你在这干什么 否则我立刻逮捕你 |
[10:22] | Arrest me for what? Doing my job? | 因为什么逮捕我 因为我在工作吗 |
[10:25] | I was here for a meeting. | 我是来开会的 |
[10:26] | Arrived, saw a man with a gun in the driveway. | 到了 发现车道上有个拿着枪的男的 |
[10:29] | He fired at me and then took off running, | 他向我开了枪然后转身就跑 |
[10:30] | so I called it in and went after him. | 于是我报了警 然后去追他 |
[10:32] | You should have waited for backup. | 你应该等着支援 |
[10:33] | Why? I had him pinned down back here | 为什么 我本来已经把他按住了 |
[10:35] | until you boys in blue showed up and he made a break for it. | 结果你们警察冒出来 他就趁机挣脱了 |
[10:38] | Hopped the fence. I almost had him, | 翻到围墙那边去了 我差点就抓住他了 |
[10:40] | but thanks to you, he’s now in the wind. | 都怪你们 现在让他跑了 |
[10:42] | Oh, is that so? Because from where I’m standing, | 是这样啊 因为以我来看 |
[10:44] | the only reason we got a killer on the loose is because of you. | 正是因为你 才让杀手逃跑了 |
[10:47] | Street, let’s go. | 斯特里特 我们走 |
[10:49] | These boys in blue got a job to do. | 我们这些警察还有工作要干呢 |
[11:34] | Hey, get a load of this. | 你们看啊 |
[11:36] | Thought when Sanchez left SWAT, | 桑切斯离开特警队时 |
[11:37] | we’d seen the last of him. | 我们还以为再也不会见到他了 |
[11:38] | What are the chances of running into him like this? | 这也能碰上他 也太巧了吧 |
[11:40] | He used to be on SWAT? | 他以前是特警队的 |
[11:42] | Yeah, he was team leader | 对 洪都离队去了墨西哥时 |
[11:43] | when Hondo was away in Mexico. | 他是小队的头儿 |
[11:45] | Then, when Hondo got back, Sanchez tried | 然后洪都回来了 桑切斯想要 |
[11:46] | to run him off the team and out of SWAT. | 想把他赶出20小队和特警队 |
[11:48] | But obviously it didn’t work out | 看来是没成功 |
[11:49] | because Sanchez is the one who ended up leaving. | 最后离开的人是桑切斯自己 |
[11:51] | Yeah, well, we might have given him | 我们可能也小小地助攻了一下 |
[11:52] | a little nudge out the door. | 来推他出局 |
[11:53] | Deac set him up with a job as head of security | 迪肯给他安排了份大型电影公司 |
[11:55] | for one of the big studios. | 安全主管的工作 |
[11:57] | That’s how come he’s here. That’s Serena Mendez. | 所以他现在在这里 那是塞丽娜·门德斯 |
[11:59] | She’s starring in the studio’s latest movie. | 她是这家电影公司最新电影的主演 |
[12:01] | It’s out next week. | 下周上映 |
[12:02] | She’s done a couple things, but this is her first big role. | 她之前也出演过一些角色 但这是她第一次挑大梁 |
[12:04] | There’s even been awards buzz. | 甚至有传言会获奖 |
[12:06] | I did not take you to be such a pop culture nerd, Tan. | 没想到你还是个流行文化通 谭 |
[12:09] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[12:10] | Uh, Ben what’s-his-face is in the movie | 电影里有个叫本还是什么的家伙 |
[12:12] | and Bonnie loves him, maybe even more than she loves me. | 邦妮很喜欢他 甚至可能都超过了我 |
[12:16] | Serena saves the world from a zombie apocalypse. | 塞丽娜在僵尸末日中拯救了世界 |
[12:20] | I wonder why someone wants her dead. | 为什么有人想让她死呢 |
[12:22] | Give me a minute? | 请稍等 |
[12:23] | Yes, of course. | 好的 |
[12:27] | I know this is hard, Serena. | 我知道这不容易 塞丽娜 |
[12:29] | Anything you can give us to help catch this guy? | 你有没有任何线索可以帮我们抓到这个人 |
[12:31] | Did you get a look at him? Recognize his voice, maybe? | 你有没有看清他的样貌 或是认出他的声音 |
[12:33] | No, but he’s got to be one of my stalkers. | 没有 但他肯定是其中一个跟踪我的人 |
[12:37] | Stalkers? | 跟踪你的人 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I’ve been getting death threats lately. | 是的 我最近一直在收到死亡威胁 |
[12:43] | Would you mind giving us a second, please? | 让我们单独聊一会儿可以吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah, why don’t you go inside? | 好 你先进去吧 |
[12:46] | – I’ll come and get you in a minute. – Okay. | -我过会儿就去找你 -好 |
[12:52] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[12:54] | All right, listen, the death threats | 听着 塞丽娜说的死亡威胁 |
[12:55] | Serena’s talking about are from an 82-year-old woman | 其实来自一个82岁的老妇人 |
[12:58] | who thinks because Serena played an alien in her last movie, | 她因为塞丽娜上一部电影演了个外星人 |
[13:00] | she actually is one. | 就觉得她真是外星的 |
[13:03] | Hondo, I look into every threat the studio or its employees receives. | 洪都 公司及员工收到的每一份威胁我都调查过了 |
[13:07] | I do my job, and I do it well. | 我对这份工作已经尽心尽力了 |
[13:10] | Okay, and what about these stalkers? | 好吧 那这些跟踪狂是怎么回事 |
[13:12] | Teenage fanboys with raging hormones | 十几岁的影迷 荷尔蒙旺盛 |
[13:14] | and the communication skills of a generation raised by TikTok. | 加上被抖音培育出这一代特有的沟通方式 |
[13:17] | That gunman was not a teenager, | 那个枪手不是个青少年 |
[13:19] | or someone’s crazy-ass grandma. | 也不是癫狂的老奶奶 |
[13:21] | He moved and shot like someone with military training. | 他的身手和枪法都像是经历过军事训练的人 |
[13:24] | And he killed the maid with a hammer. | 但他杀害那个仆人用的是一把锤子 |
[13:25] | That’s not a military-style hit. That feels personal. | 这可不是军队风格 更像是私人恩怨 |
[13:28] | Unis noticed a suspicious vehicle parked opposite the house. | 警员发现房子对面停过可疑车辆 |
[13:31] | Doesn’t belong to any of the neighbors. | 不是邻居的车 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I bet you it’s the suspect’s. | 我打赌这是嫌犯的 |
[13:34] | He was heading that way when I rolled up | 我到的时候他正朝那个方向去 |
[13:35] | and sent him running. | 然后让他给跑了 |
[13:36] | Could give us a lead. | 这是个线索 |
[13:37] | Already ran the plate. It’s a rental. | 已经查过车牌号了 车是租来的 |
[13:39] | RHD’s chasing it down. | 抢劫凶杀专案组正在追查 |
[13:40] | – All right, keep me posted. – Okay. | -好吧 保持联系 -好的 |
[13:42] | We’re gonna need to see everything you got on those stalkers. | 我们需要你手上掌握的所有跟踪狂的信息 |
[13:44] | Hondo, I told you, I already looked into them. | 洪都 我说过 我已经查过他们了 |
[13:46] | You would be wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[13:48] | Yeah, well, I like to do my job properly, Sanchez. | 可我喜欢把工作做到位 桑切斯 |
[13:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | I’ll get the file and bring it to HQ. | 我会把档案交到总部去的 |
[14:02] | Oh, God. I need to take this. I’ll catch up with you. | 老天 我接个电话 随后就到 |
[14:05] | So, Hicks is tied up with Rocker’s team | 希克斯和洛克的小队 |
[14:07] | at a hostage situation downtown, | 正在市中心处理一个劫持案 |
[14:09] | but he wanted to pass along the message | 但他想给我们传个话 |
[14:10] | the brass wants us to stick with the Serena case. | 上面希望我们跟紧塞丽娜的案子 |
[14:14] | Apparently, they’re worried that the LAPD will look bad | 他们肯定是担心 |
[14:16] | if we don’t get the killer in custody | 要是我们没赶在媒体知道前抓到凶手 |
[14:18] | before the media gets the story. | 洛城警局会形象受损 |
[14:19] | LAPD look bad? | 洛城警局形象受损 |
[14:21] | Nah, it seems to me | 不是吧 在我看来 |
[14:22] | that Sanchez is the one who dropped the ball. | 桑切斯才是掉链子的那个 |
[14:24] | Serena was getting threats and he didn’t look into it properly. | 塞丽娜遭受威胁时 他没有进行充分调查 |
[14:26] | A woman is dead because of it. | 因为他的疏忽造成了一名女性死亡 |
[14:27] | He’s just lucky it wasn’t two women. | 没死两个人已经是他走运了 |
[14:29] | Hey, look, I’m no fan of Sanchez, either, | 听着 我也不喜欢桑切斯 |
[14:30] | but he said he looked into the threats. | 但他说已经调查过那些威胁了 |
[14:33] | Got to believe that he did his job. | 我们得相信他已经尽职了 |
[14:35] | Is-is there a chance it’s not a stalker? | 有没有可能不是跟踪狂做的 |
[14:37] | Maybe it was a burglary gone wrong. | 也许是入室抢劫出了意外 |
[14:38] | Deac, if it was a burglary, | 迪肯 如果这是入室抢劫 |
[14:40] | they would’ve stolen the $300,000 car sitting in the driveway. | 他们就该偷走车道上那辆价值三十万的车 |
[14:43] | The keys were right there on the hallway table. | 车钥匙就在走廊桌子上 |
[14:45] | Now, Serena said he was searching the house for her. | 塞丽娜说凶手在房子里找的是她 |
[14:48] | Oh, RHD ran a check on that car we found outside. | 抢劫凶杀专案组查了我们发现的那辆车 |
[14:51] | It was rented with a fake ID, so that’s a dead end. | 是用假身份租的 这条线索断了 |
[14:53] | And the gunman wore gloves, | 枪手带了手套 |
[14:54] | so they weren’t able to pull any useful prints. | 所以他们也没能拿到任何有用的指纹 |
[14:56] | All right, Street and Luca are combing through the stalker file | 斯特里特和卢卡正在整理桑切斯拿来的 |
[14:58] | that Sanchez brought in. That should give us something. | 有关跟踪狂的文件 应该会有所收获 |
[14:59] | Yeah, my buddies at SWAT are working on it. | 我特警队的朋友正在查这件事 |
[15:01] | Now, we’ll find the guy, I promise. | 我保证 一定把嫌疑人缉拿归案 |
[15:04] | Serena’s fine, not a scratch on her. | 塞丽娜很好 毫发未损 |
[15:06] | I left one of the guys from my team with her just to be safe. | 我让一名队员留下来陪她 确保安全 |
[15:08] | Wanted to personally oversee this police investigation. | 我想亲自监督警方的调查 |
[15:11] | Okay. Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[15:13] | Boss. He’s anxious. | 咱们头 他很焦虑 |
[15:15] | Can’t let anything happen to our lead actress. | 可不能让咱们的女主角发生什么意外 |
[15:18] | So where we at? | 现在有什么线索吗 |
[15:19] | Made any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[15:22] | Don’t want to hand it to Sanchez, | 虽然不想这么评价桑切斯 |
[15:23] | but it seems like he did his due diligence. | 但是他好像已经尽责了 |
[15:25] | None of these stalkers are checking out as legit threats. | 这些跟踪者没有一个存在实害危险 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Maybe we should take another look at Serena’s social media, | 是的 我们要不再看看塞丽娜的社交媒体 |
[15:31] | see if anything got missed. | 以免有遗漏 |
[15:32] | I’ll run a search. | 我来搜索一番 |
[15:34] | Hey, uh, you talk to Tuana about her and Kelly | 你跟图阿娜谈过带凯莉 |
[15:37] | – moving to San Diego? – No, not yet. | -搬去圣地亚哥的事了吗 -还没 |
[15:39] | I’m not sure how to handle it. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[15:40] | Look, I don’t know why she couldn’t apply for a job in L.A. | 我不知道她为什么就不能在这找工作 |
[15:43] | Well, I mean, it might be more money or a better position. | 那边给钱更多或者岗位更好吧 |
[15:46] | And it’s only two hours away. | 也不远 两个小时车程 |
[15:49] | I know you’re gonna miss Kelly, but you’ll still see her. | 我知道你会想凯莉 你们还是能见上面的 |
[15:51] | Look, it’s not that, | 问题不在这 |
[15:51] | I just don’t think Tuana’s thought this through. | 我是觉得图阿娜根本就没考虑全面 |
[15:53] | I mean, do you know how hard it was | 你知道把凯莉弄进那所学校 |
[15:55] | to get Kelly into that school? | 有多难吗 |
[15:56] | And she’s doing great. She’s made friends, | 凯莉的表现很棒 结识了很多朋友 |
[15:58] | she was gonna audition for the school play. | 马上要为学校的戏剧试演 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Now, I’m sure Tuana weighed all that in. | 图阿娜肯定都把这些考虑了 |
[16:03] | Look, it might be tough at first, | 可能一开始会有些不顺 |
[16:05] | but Kelly’s gonna be fine, dude. | 但是凯莉会适应的 |
[16:06] | It’s not like she’s bouncing from foster home to foster home. | 又不是把她放在寄养家庭里来回流转 |
[16:09] | Sure, but if you ask me, | 但是我觉得 |
[16:10] | Tuana’s still making a huge mistake. | 图阿娜这个决定就是个错误 |
[16:13] | This is a big change for Kelly. | 这对凯莉来说是个很大的改变 |
[16:15] | And who says change is always for the best? | 谁说改变总是多多益善来着 |
[16:17] | Ah, that’s what this is about. Change. | 原来你介意的是这个 改变 |
[16:20] | You hate change. | 你讨厌改变 |
[16:21] | What are you talking about? That’s not true. | 胡说什么 我可没有 |
[16:23] | Luca, you’ve been eating the same banh mi sandwich | 卢卡 每周日 你都会在同一家饭馆 |
[16:26] | every Sunday from the same place, | 吃同一款越南三明治 |
[16:28] | after surfing the same break you’ve been surfing for 20 years. | 在这之前 你先去冲浪 一冲就是20年 |
[16:30] | 28 years. | 应该是28年 |
[16:31] | Yeah, and you freaked out when I moved the toaster oven | 而且 上次我给榨汁机腾地方 |
[16:35] | to make way for the blender. | 挪动了烤箱 你都快崩溃了 |
[16:36] | You made me move it back. | 还让我挪回去 |
[16:38] | You hate change, and I’m just saying, | 你不喜欢改变 我猜 |
[16:41] | maybe that’s what’s coloring your reaction to-to Kelly leaving. | 这也能解释你对凯莉离开的反应 |
[16:44] | But the blender was better | 我觉得把榨汁机 |
[16:46] | on the other side of the kitchen. | 放在厨房的另外一边更好 |
[16:47] | It makes more sense if it’s next to the fridge. | 我觉得放在冰箱旁边才更合适 |
[16:50] | Next time you’re making a smoothie, | 等你下次做奶昔的时候 |
[16:51] | think about how right I am. | 你就知道我说的才是对的 |
[16:53] | What’s happening with that stalker list? | 跟踪者名单里有什么情况吗 |
[16:54] | – You get anything from it? – No, nothing so far. | -获取到什么信息了吗 -目前没有 |
[16:56] | Told you. You’re barking up the wrong tree. | 我说吧 你们找错方向了 |
[16:59] | Hold up. Think I might’ve finally barked up the right tree. | 等一下 我好像终于找着地方了 |
[17:02] | I ran searches on social media | 我在社交媒体上 |
[17:03] | with Serena’s name as the hashtag | 搜索有关塞丽娜的话题 |
[17:05] | to see if anyone’s posted anything threatening. | 看是否有人发布一些威胁消息 |
[17:07] | Got a hit. | 有了一条线索 |
[17:09] | Leo Smith. | 里欧·史密斯 |
[17:11] | He was never on my radar. | 我从来没有留意到他 |
[17:13] | I can’t police the entire Internet. | 我又不能监控整个互联网 |
[17:15] | He’s been tagging Serena in all his posts, | 他所有的推文中都带了塞丽娜的话题 |
[17:18] | claiming to be a director, | 声称自己是导演 |
[17:19] | begging her to star in his next movie. | 求她来演自己的下一部戏 |
[17:21] | She didn’t respond, so now his opinion of her has changed. | 她没有回应 导致该男子对其有所改观 |
[17:24] | He’s calling her a talentless fill-in-the-blank | 他觉得塞丽娜毫无才华 |
[17:26] | that deserves to die. | 不配活着 |
[17:28] | You got eyes on the suspect earlier. | 你之前见过嫌疑犯 |
[17:30] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, I only caught a glimpse | 说不好 我就瞥到一眼 |
[17:32] | when he took off running. Could be. | 他逃跑时候的样子 可能是吧 |
[17:34] | He was in the army, | 他有过服役记录 |
[17:35] | and his ex put a restraining order on him | 前妻还申请过对他的限制令 |
[17:37] | after he threatened to kill her and their kid. | 因为他曾扬言要杀死她和孩子 |
[17:40] | Lives in Reseda now. | 他现居利塞达 |
[17:41] | Let’s pay Leo a visit. | 我们去会一会这个里欧 |
[17:42] | Street, you’re with me. | 斯特里特 你跟我 |
[17:43] | – Luca, keep digging. – Okay. | -卢卡 继续搜集信息 -收到 |
[17:45] | Hey, hey, Sanchez? | 桑切斯你干嘛 |
[17:46] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:47] | Uh, with you. | 和你一起走 |
[17:48] | Last I checked, you ain’t SWAT. | 据我所知 你已经不是特警队的人了 |
[17:51] | You’re a civilian. | 你只是个普通市民 |
[17:53] | Come on, Street, let’s go. | 斯特里特 我们走 |
[17:59] | Hey, you rolling with, uh, Hondo and Street? | 你要跟洪都和斯特里特一起去吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you coming with? | 是的 你呢 |
[18:02] | No, Hondo wants me to keep looking | 洪都让我留在这 |
[18:03] | for other suspects in case Leo doesn’t pan out. | 寻找其他嫌犯信息 以防里欧那边没进展 |
[18:06] | You still trying to think up an anniversary gift? | 还在想周年纪念礼物吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. I mean, I got plenty of ideas, | 是的 我有很多设想 |
[18:10] | but they all seem to start with flowers | 但大部分都以送花开始 |
[18:11] | and end with a candlelit dinner. | 以烛光晚餐结束 |
[18:13] | You got any ideas that are more original? | 有更有创意的想法吗 |
[18:14] | Not really. | 不太有 |
[18:15] | I mean, I did date this woman once, | 我约会过一个女人 |
[18:17] | Dana, and on our six-week anniversary… | 达娜 和她过了六周纪念日 |
[18:19] | Wait, wait. Who celebrates their six-week anniversary? | 等下 谁交往六星期就要庆祝 |
[18:21] | Dana. Anyways, I come home from surfing, | 达娜啊 听我说 我冲浪回到家 |
[18:23] | there’s candles on the table. | 看到桌子上有蜡烛 |
[18:25] | She’s in this red dress, with these high heels. | 她穿着一袭红裙 脚踏高跟 |
[18:27] | I mean, she looks like Kim Basinger back in the day. | 活像当年的金·贝辛格 |
[18:29] | She’s got steaks searing in the pan, beers on ice, | 牛排正在锅里烤 啤酒已经冰好 |
[18:32] | and she asks me, “Where’s my gift?” | 然后她问我 “我的礼物呢” |
[18:35] | And all I had on me was my surfboard, right? | 而我只有我的冲浪板 |
[18:37] | But it was beautiful. It was a nine-foot. | 但是一块漂亮的冲浪板 将近3米 |
[18:40] | Handcrafted from paulownia timber. | 泡桐木手工制作 |
[18:44] | I had no choice. I had to pretend it was for her. | 我别无选择 只能假装那就是礼物 |
[18:47] | Bonnie hates surfing, dude. | 邦妮讨厌冲浪 大哥 |
[18:48] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[18:50] | Anyway, Dana broke up with me three weeks later | 总之 达娜三周后就跟我分手了 |
[18:52] | after I forgot our nine-week anniversary. | 因为我忘了我们的九星期纪念日 |
[18:54] | What am I supposed to get from this story, Luca? | 这个故事的意义在哪 卢卡 |
[18:56] | I’m just trying to help, dude. | 我只想帮忙 哥们 |
[18:58] | Man, I really miss that board. | 我太想念那块冲浪板了 |
[19:04] | LAPD SWAT. Open up. | 洛城警局特警队 开门 |
[19:06] | What the… | 怎么 |
[19:11] | – Leo Smith? – Yeah. | -里欧·史密斯 -是我 |
[19:13] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:14] | You mind if we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | Just keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[19:26] | Bathroom’s clear. | 浴室安全 |
[19:29] | – Where were you this morning between 8 and 9 am? – Here. | -今早八点到九点你人在哪 -在这 |
[19:32] | You got someone who can confirm that story? | 有人能证明吗 |
[19:35] | Hey, Hondo. Over here. | 洪都 这里 |
[19:36] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[19:42] | Back it up a bit. | 后退一点 |
[19:45] | They’re all of Serena. | 都是塞丽娜 |
[19:47] | Got a little crush, huh? | 爱上她了 是吗 |
[19:48] | It’s n-not what it looks like. | 事情不是看起来的这样 |
[19:49] | I… was just trying to make some money | 我只是想靠卖明星照片 |
[19:51] | on the side, selling shots of stars. | 赚点外快 |
[19:53] | Oh, you’re a paparazzo, not a pervert. | 你是狗仔 不是变态 |
[19:55] | But I got an alibi for this morning. | 但我有今早的不在场证明 |
[19:58] | I was chatting with someone online. | 我在网上聊天 |
[19:59] | Only just went to bed. | 刚刚才睡下 |
[20:01] | I’ll show you. | 我带你们看 |
[20:04] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[20:11] | He’s not our guy. | 我们要找的不是他 |
[20:22] | So, the suspect didn’t check out, then, huh? | 所以嫌犯不是他 |
[20:25] | He has an alibi, | 他有不在场证明 |
[20:27] | but he was stalking you. | 但他确实在跟踪你 |
[20:28] | We found evidence, | 我们找到了证据 |
[20:29] | as well as a couple unlicensed guns. | 还有几把无证枪支 |
[20:31] | He’s been charged, so I doubt he’ll be bothering you again. | 他已经被起诉了 应该不会再来烦你了 |
[20:34] | But whoever broke into my house | 但闯进我家杀了玛丽的人 |
[20:35] | and killed Marie is still out there. | 还逍遥法外 |
[20:37] | And you haven’t caught him yet? | 你们还没抓到他 |
[20:38] | No. No, not yet. But that’s why we’re here. | 还没有 因此我们来了这 |
[20:41] | We think you should come back to HQ with us. | 你最好和我们一起回总部 |
[20:42] | It’ll be safer until we catch this guy. | 抓到他之前 这样更安全 |
[20:44] | Uh, no need for that. | 没必要 |
[20:46] | I’m in charge of her security. | 我负责她的安全 |
[20:47] | I got it covered. | 我能搞定 |
[20:48] | Maybe it’s not a bad idea for you to go with them. | 也许你应该和他们去 |
[20:51] | And you are? | 你是 |
[20:52] | I’m Cody. Serena’s boyfriend. | 科迪 塞丽娜的男朋友 |
[20:54] | You live here, too? | 你也住这里 |
[20:55] | No. Uh, but I came as soon as I heard what happened. | 不 但我听说出事就赶来了 |
[20:58] | I’m helping Sanchez with the security system. | 我在帮桑切斯装安全系统 |
[21:00] | He’s good at DIY. | 他动手能力很强 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:02] | You got any ideawho could have done this, or why? | 你知道是谁干的吗 或者为什么 |
[21:05] | No. Course not. | 当然不知道 |
[21:06] | It’s crazy. I-I can’t believe it. | 太疯狂了 我简直不敢相信 |
[21:11] | So you’ve never seen anyone suspicious hanging around here? | 你从没见过任何可疑人员在附近出现 |
[21:15] | All right. All right, look, Hondo, come here. | 好了 洪都 过来 |
[21:18] | Look, I already grilled the kid. | 我已经拷问过那孩子了 |
[21:20] | And before you ask, I ran a background check, too. | 不用问了 我也做了背景调查 |
[21:23] | He’s a dumbass actor, crazy in love with Serena, | 他就是个蠢货演员 疯狂地爱上了塞丽娜 |
[21:26] | but his only crime is his acting. | 但他唯一的罪行是演戏太烂 |
[21:28] | We’re still gonna need to check him out. | 我们还是要对他进行调查 |
[21:29] | Yeah, go ahead, waste more time. | 去吧 多浪费点时间 |
[21:32] | Seems like all you’re really doing is chasing your own tail. | 反正你们都是在瞎忙活 |
[21:34] | Sanchez, what we’re trying to do is chase down a killer, | 桑切斯 我们想要追捕凶手 |
[21:37] | not just protect Serena. | 不只是保护塞丽娜 |
[21:38] | To get justice for the victim and her family. | 为受害者和她的家人讨回公道 |
[21:41] | If it was me leading the team, | 如果是我带队 |
[21:42] | we’d already have a suspect in custody. | 我们早就把嫌犯捉拿归案了 |
[21:43] | Well, you’re not leading this team. | 可惜现在你不是队长 |
[21:44] | You ain’t even LAPD. | 甚至连警察都不是 |
[21:46] | You’re a glorified bodyguard. | 你美其名曰只是个保镖 |
[21:49] | So how about you just do your job | 所以你还是做好自己的分内工作 |
[21:50] | and let me do mine? | 抓犯人的事还是交给我吧 |
[21:53] | Serena, you should seriously consider | 塞丽娜 你应该认真考虑 |
[21:54] | coming back to HQ. It would be a lot safer. | 跟我们回总部 这样安全得多 |
[21:56] | Oh, what if it takes you weeks to catch him? | 要是你们要花好几周才能抓到他怎么办 |
[21:58] | She just supposed to live at HQ until then? | 她要一直住在总部吗 |
[22:01] | No, no, no, she’s much better off staying here. | 不 不 不 她待在这更好 |
[22:07] | All right, this guy ain’t coming back. | 好了 这个人不会再回来了 |
[22:09] | But if he does, there is no way he’s getting through me | 即便他会 有我在还有这个安保系统 |
[22:11] | or this security system. | 他踏不进这扇门 |
[22:16] | She stays. | 她表态了 |
[22:19] | Okay. If you change your mind, | 好吧 如果改变心意 |
[22:22] | please call me. | 请打给我 |
[22:22] | Any time. Day or night. | 随时恭候 不分昼夜 |
[22:34] | Boyfriend was acting jumpy as hell. | 他男朋友看起来很有点心神不宁 |
[22:37] | Could be because someone just tried to kill his girlfriend. | 可能是因为有人要杀他女友 |
[22:41] | Deacon, you see that Pontiac? | 迪肯 看见那辆庞蒂克了没 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Could be paparazzi. | 看到了 可能是狗仔 |
[22:45] | Maybe they finally have caught wind of what happened. | 或许他们听到了什么风声 |
[22:48] | Passenger matches the description Sanchez gave us of the suspect. | 上面的乘客与桑切斯对嫌犯的描述相符 |
[22:52] | Well, that’s a big move, showing up to a crime scene | 胆子可不小 杀人几小时后 |
[22:55] | only a few hours after you kill someone. | 返回杀人现场 |
[22:56] | And with company? | 还找了人一起 |
[22:58] | Call it in. | 上报 |
[23:01] | 30-David to Dispatch. | 30D呼叫调度 |
[23:02] | Need you to run a plate for me. | 我需要你帮我查一个车牌 |
[23:03] | Hey, LAPD! Hold up, stop your engine. | 洛城警局 停下 熄火 |
[23:07] | I said stop your engine! | 我说了熄火 |
[23:10] | Get to cover! | 掩护我 |
[23:28] | Passenger’s gone. | 乘客不见了 |
[23:29] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[23:30] | On the ground. | 趴下 |
[23:31] | On the ground. Hands behind your back. | 趴下 双手背在身后 |
[23:33] | Going hands-on. | 铐起来 |
[23:34] | 20-David,all units be on the lookout for a suspect. | 20D 所有警员出动搜查嫌犯下落 |
[23:37] | 40s, white, dark hair, wearing a black T-shirt, | 40来岁 白人 黑发 穿着一件黑T恤 |
[23:39] | in the vicinity of Laurel Canyon and Mulholland. | 在月桂谷和穆赫兰道附近区域 |
[23:42] | Consider him armed and dangerous. | 他携有武器 十分危险 |
[23:48] | Any progress IDing the driver we brought in? | 司机身份查得怎么样了 |
[23:50] | Name’s Aviv Goldstein. He’s Israeli mafia. | 名字叫阿维夫·戈德斯坦 是以色列黑帮 |
[23:52] | Just going through a list of his associates now. | 正在查他同伙的信息 |
[23:54] | What would Israeli Mafia want with Serena? | 以色列黑帮要塞丽娜做什么 |
[23:56] | Wait. Hold up. Go back. | 等等 回去 |
[23:57] | That’s him. I recognize him from the car. | 就是他 我在车上见过他 |
[24:00] | Okay, Ari Peretz. | 好了 阿里·佩雷茨 |
[24:01] | Did a decade in the Israeli army. | 在以色列军队服役十年 |
[24:02] | Sanchez was right about the military angle. | 桑切斯没有说错 他有军方背景 |
[24:04] | He just got out of Victorville penitentiary | 他刚从维克多维尔监狱出来 |
[24:06] | after doing five years for tax evasion. | 五年前因逃税漏税被判入狱 |
[24:08] | Justice Department tried to get him on a string of other crimes, | 司法部想给他其他一系列罪行定罪 |
[24:10] | even a couple of murders, | 甚至还有几起谋杀罪 |
[24:11] | but couldn’t get any of it to stick. | 但是没有找到证据 |
[24:12] | They took a page out of the Al Capone playbook. | 他们借鉴了对付阿尔·卡彭的套路 |
[24:14] | Charging him with tax evasion’s | 以偷税漏税起诉他 |
[24:15] | the only way to get him off the streets. | 这是唯一能将他关起来的办法 |
[24:16] | That still doesn’t explain why he tried to kill Serena. | 这还是不能解释他为什么要杀塞丽娜 |
[24:18] | Wait a minute, | 等一下 |
[24:19] | Check out Ari’s address on the trial paperwork. | 看看阿里庭审文件上的地址 |
[24:21] | That’s Serena’s address. | 那就是塞丽娜的住址 |
[24:23] | He used to live in that house. | 他以前住在那间房子里 |
[24:24] | Okay, the government must’ve seized his property | 好吧 肯定是政府没收了他的财产 |
[24:26] | to cover the taxes he owed. | 来抵他欠的税款 |
[24:27] | They did, and then Serena bought the house last year | 没错 然后司法部将这个房产拿去拍卖 |
[24:30] | after the Justice Department auctioned it off. | 塞丽娜去年买下了这所房子 |
[24:32] | So, this isn’t about Serena at all. | 所以 这根本不是针对塞丽娜 |
[24:33] | He’s after something inside the house. | 他是想找房子里的某样东西 |
[24:35] | He must’ve not found it the first time, | 他肯定第一次没找到这个东西 |
[24:36] | that’s why he came back, to look for it. | 所以才会回来 继续寻找 |
[24:37] | Whatever it is, must be pretty important | 不管怎样 这个东西一定很重要 |
[24:39] | if he’d take such a big risk. | 不然他不会冒这么大风险 |
[24:40] | Okay, we should put surveillance on the house. | 好吧 我们应该对房子进行监视 |
[24:42] | If it’s that important, he’ll probably try a third time. | 如果这东西这么重要 他很有可能会再来 |
[24:44] | – Yeah, go. – Let’s go. | -好 出发 -行动 |
[24:48] | What’s up, Deac? Let me guess. | 什么事 迪肯 我猜猜 |
[24:49] | You don’t have anyone in custody yet. | 你现在还没抓到人 |
[24:51] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[24:52] | You’re starting to sound like a broken record. | 这话你没说厌 我听着都烦了 |
[24:54] | Listen, we’ve ID’d a suspect. | 听着 我们锁定了一名嫌犯 |
[24:56] | Ari Peretz. Israeli mafia. | 阿里·佩雷茨 以色列黑帮 |
[24:58] | He used to own the house that Serena lives in. | 他是塞丽娜现在住的房子的上任房主 |
[25:00] | We think he’s after something hidden inside. | 我们认为他是想找藏在房子内的某样东西 |
[25:02] | So not a stalker, then? He’s not after Serena? | 所以不是跟踪狂 他的目标不是塞丽娜 |
[25:06] | No, seems not. | 对 应该不是 |
[25:08] | How’d Hondo take that news? | 洪都知道了怎么说 |
[25:10] | The point is, we don’t think he’s gonna quit | 重点是 我们觉得他不找到房子里的那个东西 |
[25:12] | until he gets whatever it is he’s after inside the house, | 是不会善罢甘休的 |
[25:14] | so you need to bring her in now. | 所以你需要立刻带她过来 |
[25:16] | Look, you should see the security measures I’ve put in place. | 你应该看看我加装的安保措施 |
[25:18] | This house is like Fort Knox. | 这栋房子现在跟诺克斯堡一样 |
[25:20] | Yeah, still not as safe as HQ. | 好吧 但还是不会有总部安全 |
[25:22] | All right? Now is not the time for your pride to get in the way. | 好吗 不要让你的自尊心耽误了她的安全 |
[25:24] | Pride? | 自尊心 |
[25:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:25] | Yours. You’re trying to prove to Hondo that you’ve got this, | 你的自尊心 你想向洪都证明你能搞定 |
[25:28] | that you don’t need SWAT, | 不需要特警队帮忙 |
[25:29] | but a woman’s life is on the line, and yours could be, too, | 可是有一名女性的生命正受到威胁 可能还有你的 |
[25:31] | so for God’s sake, Sanchez, try working with us. | 所以看在老天的份上 桑切斯 跟我们合作吧 |
[25:37] | Fine. I’ll bring her in. | 好吧 我会带她过去 |
[25:45] | Catching up on a little light stalking? | 在跟进之前的跟踪任务吗 |
[25:48] | No, uh, I had a thought. | 不是 我有个想法 |
[25:50] | We got a name for our suspect now: | 现在我们知道嫌疑犯的名字了 |
[25:52] | Ari Peretz. | 阿里·佩雷斯 |
[25:53] | But no current address since he was released from prison. | 但没有他出狱之后的现居地址 |
[25:55] | How are creepy long-lens shots | 偷拍塞丽娜的长焦镜头照片 |
[25:57] | of Serena gonna help find him? | 对于找到他有什么帮助 |
[25:59] | I figured there might be a clue in one of the photos | 我觉得我们的跟踪搭档里欧拍的照片中 |
[26:01] | taken by our stalker buddy, Leo. | 或许会有线索 |
[26:03] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮你吧 |
[26:04] | If Ari was staking out the house, | 如果阿里在监视那栋房子 |
[26:06] | maybe we spot him in a different vehicle | 或许我们能找到他乘坐的另外一辆车 |
[26:08] | or with someone we can ID. | 或是查出另外跟他在一起的人的身份 |
[26:10] | Sometimes you are more than a pretty face, Street. | 有时候你确实不只是有张漂亮脸蛋 斯特里特 |
[26:14] | Who’s this guy with her? | 她身边这个男人是谁 |
[26:15] | Serena’s boyfriend, Cody. | 塞丽娜的男朋友 科迪 |
[26:17] | Hondo had me dig into him, | 洪都让我调查过他 |
[26:18] | but there’s not even a speeding ticket to the guy’s name. | 但他名下连一张超速罚单都没有 |
[26:22] | You ever load a heavy-looking duffel | 你有在凌晨三点干过往车后备箱里 |
[26:23] | into the trunk of your car at 3:00 am? | 装看起来很重的行李袋这种事吗 |
[26:25] | Only when I’ve got a body to get rid of. Why? | 除非是想处理尸体吧 怎么了 |
[26:27] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:30] | Here’s Cody loading a bag into his car | 这张照片里科迪大半夜的 |
[26:32] | in the middle of the night. | 往车里装行李袋 |
[26:33] | And here he is next day. | 这是第二天拍到的照片 |
[26:35] | 20-year-old Taurus is gone; | 开了20年的福特金牛座不见了 |
[26:36] | in its place, a brand new Lambo. | 取而代之的是一辆崭新的兰博基尼 |
[26:39] | I don’t think that’s a body in that bag. | 我觉得行李袋里不是尸体 |
[26:41] | Working theory is that Ari left something in the house. | 很可能是阿里留了一些东西在房子里 |
[26:43] | What’s the bet it was money? | 我打赌他留下的是钱 |
[26:45] | And what’s the bet he now wants it back? | 我打赌他现在想拿回那些钱 |
[26:48] | Hey, Deac, we got something. | 迪肯 我们有线索了 |
[26:50] | Cody’s bank account? It’s in the red. | 科迪的银行账户是赤字状态 |
[26:53] | He hasn’t booked an acting gig in months, | 他好几个月没接戏了 |
[26:54] | but suddenly he’s buying Serena a Lamborghini? | 却一下子给塞丽娜买了兰博基尼 |
[26:56] | Which he paid cash for, by the way. | 顺便一提 他用现金结的账 |
[26:58] | Ari must’ve stashed money in the house, | 阿里一定是在那栋房子里藏了钱 |
[27:00] | most likely drug money. | 极有可能是贩毒资金 |
[27:01] | The master bathroom was being remodeled. | 当时主卧正在重新装修 |
[27:02] | If the cash was hidden in the walls… | 如果钱是藏在墙里的话 |
[27:04] | Cody’s into DIY, he probably stumbled upon the money | 科迪喜欢自己动手 估计是自己重装修的时候 |
[27:06] | when he was doing the remodel himself. | 偶然发现了那些钱 |
[27:07] | Explains why Ari had a hammer with him. | 所以阿里才会带了一把锤子 |
[27:09] | Was gonna use it to smash through the wall. | 他本来是用来砸墙的 |
[27:11] | The poor maid got in the way. | 可怜的女仆妨碍了他 |
[27:12] | Ari would’ve seen the remodel. | 阿里肯定看见了装修完的卧室 |
[27:14] | He has to know the money’s gone. | 他肯定知道钱不见了 |
[27:15] | He probably suspects Serena has it. | 估计怀疑是被塞丽娜拿走了 |
[27:17] | Must want it bad. Couldn’t wait till | 他肯定非常想要那些钱 都等不到 |
[27:18] | no one was home to go looking for it. | 房子里没人的时候再回去找 |
[27:20] | Well, I think I know why. | 我或许知道是为什么 |
[27:21] | I spoke to the official in the Justice Department | 我跟司法部接手阿里谋杀案的 |
[27:22] | that handled Ari’s murder case. | 官员谈过 |
[27:24] | A new witness came forward. | 出现了一个新的目击证人 |
[27:25] | They’re about to issue an arrest warrant. | 他们正打算发布通缉令 |
[27:26] | Ari wants the money so he can get out of dodge. | 阿里想要拿钱脱身 |
[27:29] | Yeah. I already called, finally convinced Sanchez to bring Serena in, | 对 我打过电话了 总算说服了桑切斯把塞丽娜带过来 |
[27:32] | but I’m gonna give him a heads-up, make sure he’s on the alert. | 不过我再给他提个醒 让他谨慎一点 |
[27:33] | And bring Cody in, | 把科迪也带过来 |
[27:34] | ’cause if he’s not on Ari’s radar already, he will be soon. | 他早晚也会成为阿里的目标 |
[27:48] | Cody said he was just running to the hardware store, | 科迪说他就去一趟五金店 |
[27:49] | and now I can’t get through to him. | 但现在我打不通他的电话了 |
[27:50] | We can’t leave without him. | 我们不能抛下他离开 |
[27:51] | Just text him. | 给他发短信 |
[27:52] | Tell him to meet us at SWAT HQ. | 跟他说我们特警队总部见 |
[27:53] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[27:55] | Deac, no need to nag. | 迪肯 没必要催我们 |
[27:57] | We’re on our way. We’re just leaving now. | 我们在路上了 现在就出发 |
[27:58] | No, I understand, but there’s been | 不是 我知道 但现在 |
[27:59] | a new development. The suspect… | 情况有变 嫌疑犯 |
[28:02] | Was that gunfire? | 刚才是枪声吗 |
[28:03] | Sanchez, talk to us. | 桑切斯 说话 |
[28:04] | Officer down. | 警员倒地 |
[28:05] | Gray cargo van. License plate 4-P something. | 灰色货车 车牌号4P什么什么 |
[28:11] | This is 26-David. Shots fired. | 这里是26D 发生枪击 |
[28:13] | Officer down at Mendez residence. | 警员在门德斯家门前受伤 |
[28:15] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[28:16] | One of them’s got a, uh, | 其中一位 |
[28:17] | scar on his neck. Spiderweb tat. | 脖子上有疤 蛛网纹身 |
[28:19] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[28:22] | Hey! Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[28:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:31] | We’ve got a critically injured cop in the hospital | 一位警员重伤入院 |
[28:33] | and Sanchez and Serena out there somewhere, | 桑切斯和塞丽娜也不知所踪 |
[28:34] | depending on us to find them, so talk to me. | 等着我们营救 所以告诉我 |
[28:36] | Where we at with the BOLO on the van that took them? | 给带走他们的货车发出的协查通告有进展没 |
[28:38] | Well, Sanchez only managed to give us a partial plate, | 桑切斯只说了一部分车牌号 |
[28:40] | so I don’t know if we’ll get lucky. | 不知道我们是否足够幸运 |
[28:42] | Their phones have been switched off, | 他们的手机被关机了 |
[28:43] | probably discarded, so we can’t track them that way. | 可能已被丢弃 所以追踪不了 |
[28:45] | Working on the ID of the guy with the spiderweb tattoo. | 根据蛛网纹身 正在确定那人的身份 |
[28:48] | Sanchez said he had a scar on his neck, too, | 桑切斯说他脖子上还有块伤疤 |
[28:50] | but it’ll be a while to run these identifiers through the database. | 但凭这几个特征在数据库里查找可能需要些功夫 |
[28:53] | And Cody? | 科迪呢 |
[28:54] | I called him, he didn’t pick up. | 我打过电话 但他没接 |
[28:55] | I’m triangulating his phone. | 我在对他的手机进行三角定位 |
[28:56] | All right, Street, hurry. | 好了 斯特里特 快点 |
[28:57] | Sanchez and Serena need us. | 桑切斯和塞丽娜需要我们 |
[28:58] | God only knows what Ari’s gonna do | 天知道阿里知道他的钱被花掉了 |
[29:00] | once he knows his money’s been spent. | 会做出什么来 |
[29:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:17] | What do you people even want? | 你们到底想要什么 |
[29:20] | My money. | 我的钱 |
[29:21] | She knows what I’m talking about. | 她知道我在说什么 |
[29:23] | No, I don’t. What money? | 我不知道 什么钱 |
[29:25] | You’ve clearly got the wrong person. | 你很明显找错人了 |
[29:27] | Just let her go. | 放她走 |
[29:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:35] | I had $6 million hidden in the house. | 我藏了六百万在这房子里 |
[29:37] | It’s gone. Where is it? | 现在不见了 去哪了 |
[29:39] | $6 million? | 六百万 |
[29:41] | I have no idea, I swear. I swear! | 我不知道 我发誓 我发誓 |
[29:43] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[29:44] | She’s obviously telling you the truth. | 她很显然没说谎 |
[29:48] | It was hidden in the walls in the bathroom. | 钱藏在浴室的墙里 |
[29:51] | Now it’s vanished. | 现在不见了 |
[29:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:54] | M-My boyfriend’s remodeling the bathroom. | 我男朋友重新改造了浴室 |
[29:58] | So your boyfriend has my money. | 看来我的钱在你男朋友那里 |
[30:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. No! No, no, no, no! | 等等 等等 别 不不不不 |
[30:05] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[30:06] | Stop, let her go! No! | 住手 放开她 不 |
[30:11] | Call your boyfriend. | 打给你男朋友 |
[30:13] | Tell him to bring my money back or you die. | 告诉他 要么还钱 要么你死定了 |
[30:16] | Only if you agree to let us go once you have it. | 但你得答应我们 拿到钱就放我们走 |
[30:20] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[30:23] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[30:25] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[30:33] | I need to update Hicks on the situation. | 我需要跟希克斯汇报最新情况 |
[30:35] | Please tell me you’ve made progress locating Serena and Sanchez. | 塞丽娜和桑切斯的下落应该有进展了吧 |
[30:38] | I got nothing on the suspect with the spiderweb tattoo or the van. | 我没法根据蛛网纹身或者货车锁定嫌疑人 |
[30:40] | But I got a lock on Cody’s phone. | 但我追查到了科迪的手机 |
[30:42] | He was at the Lamborghini dealership in Hollywood. | 他在好莱坞的兰博基尼车行那里 |
[30:44] | Vandelli’s team scooped him up. They’re bringing him in now. | 温戴利小队已经抓到了他 正把他带往总部 |
[30:46] | All right, I’ll question him. | 好的 我去审讯他 |
[30:48] | You two stay on the hunt for Serena and Sanchez. | 你俩继续搜寻塞丽娜和桑切斯的踪迹 |
[30:53] | You got to let me go. Please! I got somewhere to be! | 你得放我走 拜托 我需要去别的地方 |
[30:55] | Sit down, sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 坐下 |
[30:57] | Hey, we know about the money | 我们知道你在塞丽娜的房子里 |
[30:59] | that you found at Serena’s house, Cody. | 找到了一笔钱 科迪 |
[31:00] | Has she tried to contact you? | 她有试着联系过你吗 |
[31:02] | Do you have any idea where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[31:04] | Look, when the officers caught up with you, | 警察抓住你的时候 |
[31:05] | you were at the Lamborghini dealership. | 你在兰博基尼车行那里 |
[31:07] | I’m guessing you were trying to return the car | 我猜你是准备退掉车 |
[31:08] | to get your money back. | 拿回你的钱 |
[31:10] | Except that wasn’t your money to begin with, | 除非 那一开始就并不是你的钱 |
[31:12] | and the person that belongs to, you do not want to steal from. | 而那笔钱的原主 你并不想招惹他 |
[31:14] | We know he’s holding Serena and Sanchez hostage. | 我们知道他劫持了塞丽娜和桑切斯作为人质 |
[31:18] | Where did he tell you to bring the cash? | 他让你把钱带去哪里 |
[31:19] | He said he would kill her if I told you. | 他说如果告诉你们 他就会杀掉她 |
[31:22] | Cody, look, | 科迪 听着 |
[31:23] | we’re your only chance at saving Serena. | 我们是你救出塞丽娜最后的机会 |
[31:26] | And our guy Sanchez, too, | 还有我们的人 桑切斯 |
[31:28] | but we need your help to do that. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:29] | Where did he tell you to bring the money? | 他让你把钱带去哪里 |
[31:31] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[31:33] | It’s 4:30 | 四点半 |
[31:34] | Then it doesn’t matter. | 已经不重要了 |
[31:36] | It’s already too late. | 已经来不及了 |
[31:39] | Hey, we don’t know that yet. | 不要这么快下结论 |
[31:43] | Cody was supposed to drop $6 million | 科迪被要求在五分钟前 |
[31:44] | in a bag at Westside mall five minutes ago. | 把六百万装包里 放在西区购物中心 |
[31:47] | Ari will probably call him again to find out | 阿里估计会再给他打电话 |
[31:48] | why he didn’t show up. We could trace it. | 看他为什么没出现 我们可以追踪通话 |
[31:50] | Deacon and Luca are already on it. | 迪肯和卢卡已经着手了 |
[31:51] | Might have a hit on the suspect with a spiderweb tattoo. | 我好像查到了有蛛网刺青的嫌犯 |
[31:54] | Isaac Klein. He and Ari were in the same Israeli army unit. | 艾萨克·克莱恩 他和阿里曾在同个以色列部队 |
[31:57] | I checked the Border Control database | 我查了边境管理局的数据库 |
[31:58] | for anyone who entered the U.S. | 看过去的一年里 |
[32:00] | in the last year on an Israeli passport. | 有谁用以色列护照入境美国 |
[32:02] | We got an address for him? | 我们有他的地址吗 |
[32:03] | No, but looks like he works in construction supply, | 没有 但他好像在做供应建材生意 |
[32:05] | got two warehousesin L.A. | 在洛杉矶有两处仓库 |
[32:07] | When Serena called him, | 科迪说 塞丽娜给他打电话时 |
[32:08] | Cody heard freeway noise in the background. | 背景听得到高速路的声音 |
[32:10] | Here are the two sites. | 这就是两个仓库的位置 |
[32:12] | One of them’s right by the 5. | 其中一个就在5号高速旁边 |
[32:14] | What are we waiting for? Let’s go. | 还等什么 行动 |
[32:29] | Your boyfriend didn’t show up with my money. | 你男朋友没带着我的钱出现 |
[32:31] | He’s probably just stuck in traffic. | 他也许堵在路上了 |
[32:33] | Or $6 million is worth more to him than you. | 或者对他来说六百万比你重要 |
[32:37] | Try him again. | 再给他打一次 |
[32:38] | Don’t worry, I’ll find him. | 不用操心 我会找到他 |
[32:39] | I just don’t need you for that. | 不用你来教我做事 |
[32:41] | You don’t want to do this. | 这么做对你没好处 |
[32:43] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[32:45] | I’m LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队队员 |
[32:47] | That so? | 真的吗 |
[32:49] | Where’s your badge, then? | 那你的警徽呢 |
[32:51] | A cop, | 一名警察 |
[32:52] | even one moonlighting like a bodyguard, | 哪怕是兼职做保镖 |
[32:55] | never leaves home without his badge. | 也绝不会出门不带警徽 |
[33:04] | If you kill us, you’re never gonna get away with it. | 要是你把我们杀了 绝不可能安全脱身 |
[33:06] | No matter where you go, my buddies will track you down | 不管你去哪 我的兄弟都会找到你 |
[33:09] | and make you pay. | 让你付出代价 |
[33:11] | I have a plane waiting for me. | 有飞机正等着我 |
[33:14] | Once I find her boyfriend | 只要我找到她男朋友 |
[33:15] | and get my money back, | 拿回我的钱 |
[33:17] | I’ll vanish. | 我就会消失 |
[33:19] | Your buddies will never find me. | 你的兄弟永远都不会找到我 |
[33:22] | And they won’t find you, either. | 他们也不会找到你 |
[33:24] | If you’re gonna do this, why don’t you, um… | 既然你执意如此 为什么不… |
[33:27] | come a little closer… | 走近一点 |
[33:30] | so you don’t miss. | 免得失手 |
[33:38] | Serena, down! | 塞丽娜 趴下 |
[33:46] | – Suspect down. – Drop the weapon! | -嫌犯倒地 -放下武器 |
[33:47] | On your knees, hands behind your head. | 跪在地上 手放在头后 |
[33:49] | Two suspects on the move, | 两名嫌犯在逃 |
[33:50] | headed for the northwest corner. | 逃往西北角方向 |
[33:55] | Exit’s in the other direction. | 出口在另一边 |
[33:56] | – Street, you good? – Good! | -斯特里特 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[34:04] | Stay down! Give me your hand. | 趴着别动 把手伸出来 |
[34:06] | Give me your other hand. Suspect in custody. | 把另一只手伸出来 嫌犯已被拘捕 |
[34:15] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D报告指挥部 |
[34:17] | Three suspects in custody, two suspects down. | 三名嫌犯已逮捕 两名击倒 |
[34:24] | Let’s get you up. You okay? | 我拉你起来 你没事吧 |
[34:26] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[34:29] | 25-David. Serena’s safe. We’re Code 4 all around. | 25D报告 塞丽娜安全 无需支援 |
[34:33] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:49] | 20D Hey, 20-David. | |
[34:53] | Close to the wire there, huh? | 刚才有点悬 是不是 |
[34:56] | Had me a little worried. | 当时我还挺担心的 |
[34:59] | But, um… | 但… |
[35:01] | Thanks. I owe you guys. | 谢谢 我欠你们的 |
[35:05] | Yeah, well, we couldn’t have found you | 好吧 其实如果不是你留下线索 |
[35:07] | if you hadn’t given us those clues. | 我们也没办法找到你 |
[35:10] | Teamwork, huh? | 团队协作 对吧 |
[35:13] | Makes the dream work. | 才能完美完成任务 |
[35:16] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -是的 |
[35:21] | Hey, uh, Hondo. | 那个 洪都 |
[35:25] | I’m glad it was you leading the team. | 我很欣慰带队的人是你 |
[35:36] | Anyway… I better move. | 好吧…我该走了 |
[35:40] | Sanchez. | 桑切斯 |
[35:43] | Once a SWAT officer, always a SWAT officer. | 一日为特警队警员 终身是特警队警员 |
[35:58] | Any closer to figuring out | 有没有想好 |
[35:59] | what you’re gonna do for your anniversary? | 纪念日做什么 |
[36:01] | Nope, still beating my head against a wall. | 没有 还在冥思苦想 |
[36:04] | You want my advice, | 要让我建议的话 |
[36:06] | just spend the weekend in bed together, dude. | 整个周末就在床上过得了 伙计 |
[36:08] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说的轻巧 |
[36:08] | You and Chris are still in the honeymoon phase. | 你和克里斯还在蜜月期 |
[36:10] | Wait a while, and try living apart for three months. | 等等你就知道了 分居三个月你试试 |
[36:13] | Kind of kills the romance. | 浪漫完全被扼杀了 |
[36:15] | Bonnie’s, uh, | 邦妮… |
[36:16] | she’s not away in Atlanta for much longer, is she? | 她不会在亚特兰大待很久 对吗 |
[36:19] | She’s stuck working there for another month. | 她还得在那工作一个月 |
[36:21] | But, you know, between you and me, | 但是 这话你别告诉别人 |
[36:23] | it’s about more than the distance. | 这不只是距离的问题 |
[36:25] | It’s like we’re living two different lives these days. | 这段时间我们俩各忙各的 |
[36:27] | She’s this top sports agent, | 她是顶级体育经纪人 |
[36:28] | rolling with all these major players now. | 现在和所有的体育名将都有往来 |
[36:31] | Guess I just feel like we’re drifting apart. | 我可能只是觉得我们俩渐行渐远了 |
[36:33] | That’s why I’m trying to make this weekend special. | 所以我才想让这个周末变得特别 |
[36:36] | Well, still say a weekend in bed’s the answer. | 我还是觉得周末在床上度过才是解决办法 |
[36:48] | Hey, Sanchez. How you doing? | 桑切斯 你怎么样 |
[36:50] | I’m doing all right, man. | 我挺好的 |
[36:52] | I just got back from dropping Serena off with Cody. | 我刚刚把塞丽娜送回科迪家 |
[36:55] | Quite a reunion. | 大团圆结局 |
[36:57] | Let me tell you, I wish my girlfriend was that forgiving. | 我和你说 希望我女朋友也能这么大度 |
[37:00] | I still don’t get how she didn’t bat an eye | 我还是不明白她的失业男友 |
[37:01] | at the fact that her unemployed boyfriend | 为她订制了一辆兰博基尼 |
[37:03] | bought her a personalized Lamborghini. | 她怎么一点也不惊讶呢 |
[37:05] | He told her he made it big in crypto. | 他告诉她说他在加密货币那赚了大钱 |
[37:06] | Was a bid to impress her. | 就为了给她留个好印象 |
[37:08] | He was worried that she’d dump him | 他之前还担心她会甩了他 |
[37:09] | now that she was hitting the big time. | 但是现在她功成名就了 |
[37:11] | Hey, did you figure out | 你有没有想好 |
[37:12] | that, anniversary present yet for Bonnie? | 送什么周年礼物给邦妮 |
[37:16] | I heard the team talking about it. | 我听到小队的人在说 |
[37:19] | No. I think I’m gonna buy her roses, take her to dinner. | 没 我想就给她买玫瑰花 带她去吃饭 |
[37:22] | How about, instead of that tired old cliché, | 与其这么老土 |
[37:25] | you take her to Serena’s premiere? | 不如带她去塞丽娜的首映礼 |
[37:27] | It’s this weekend. | 正好在这周末 |
[37:28] | Champagne reception, all the stars will be there. | 有香槟喝 所有的明星都会到场 |
[37:32] | I can get you VIP access. | 我可以帮你搞到VIP通道 |
[37:33] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[37:35] | Bonnie could meet Ben what’s-his-face. | 邦妮可以见见那个叫本什么的 |
[37:37] | – Yeah. – She would love that. | -嗯 -她会很开心的 |
[37:39] | Least I can do for a fellow SWAT officer. | 为了特警队同事 这是小意思 |
[37:41] | Thanks, Sanchez. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 桑切斯 谢谢你 |
[37:43] | Yeah, man. | 没事 |
[37:54] | Bonnie, hey. You are not gonna believe this. | 邦妮 你肯定不会相信的 |
[37:56] | I have something really cool planned for this weekend. | 这周末我有一个很赞的计划 |
[38:04] | No. Yeah, sure, totally. I get it. | 不 当然 我理解 |
[38:07] | It’s a big client. I understand. | 大客户 我明白的 |
[38:09] | Work’s got to come first. | 工作第一 |
[38:13] | Yeah. I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点聊 |
[38:30] | Kelly, what are you doing here? | 凯莉 你怎么来了 |
[38:31] | It’s super late. | 已经很晚了 |
[38:32] | Your mom know where you’re at? | 你妈妈知道你在哪吗 |
[38:35] | Come on, come on inside. Come. | 来 进来吧 进来 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna text her, let her know where you’re at. | 我给你妈发短信 告诉她你在这 |
[38:40] | She’s probably worried sick about you. | 她估计急死了 |
[38:45] | You said you’d talk to her | 你说过你会和她谈 |
[38:46] | and get her to change her mind. | 让她改变主意的 |
[38:48] | You didn’t. | 你并没有 |
[38:50] | Look, I called her, | 我给她打了电话 |
[38:52] | but I didn’t try to talk her out of it. | 但我没有劝她不走 |
[38:56] | End of the day, it’s your mom’s decision, okay? | 不管怎么样 这事还得是你妈妈决定 好吗 |
[38:59] | And if she thinks it’s the right one, | 如果她觉得自己的决定是正确的 |
[39:00] | then I got to believe that it’s the right one. | 那我也会这么觉得 |
[39:03] | I know you’re scared, okay? Change can be difficult. | 我知道你很害怕 好吗 改变是件很难的事 |
[39:06] | I get it. I don’t like change much, either. | 我懂 我也不太喜欢改变 |
[39:08] | But I’ve learned that you can’t fight it, | 但我知道这件事你无法左右 |
[39:10] | and something good usually comes from it in the end. | 但事情最后总会有好的一面 |
[39:13] | You know, like when Street moved the blender. | 就像斯特里特挪走了搅拌机 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么 |
[39:18] | Or when Chris left the team. | 或是克里斯离开团队的时候 |
[39:20] | I mean, I thought it would suck, | 我以为那会很难过 |
[39:22] | and the truth is, it did. For a time. | 但事实的确是 难过了一段时间 |
[39:25] | But now we have new people on the team. | 但是现在团队来了新人 |
[39:27] | New family members. | 新的家庭成员 |
[39:29] | And it’s good. | 也很好 |
[39:31] | Look, you’re gonna be okay, Kelly. | 你不会有问题的 凯莉 |
[39:32] | You’re gonna– You’re gonna make tons of new friends, | 你会交很多很多新朋友 |
[39:34] | you’re gonna be right by the beach. | 你会去海滩边 |
[39:36] | There’s a super cool surf break I’ve been reading about. | 我看到有一家很赞的冲浪店 |
[39:38] | I’ll come down, visit, finally teach you how to surf. | 我会去看你 最后教你冲浪 |
[39:42] | – Really? – Yeah, I promise. | -真的吗 -真的 我保证 |
[39:44] | Okay? We’ll catch some waves, | 我们会去冲浪 |
[39:45] | then we’ll go to a café by the beach afterwards | 冲完去海滩的咖啡店 |
[39:47] | and have some breakfast, you know? | 吃早餐 |
[39:50] | Maybe I’ll even get an acai bowl for a change. | 也许我会改变下习惯 试试那里的巴西莓果碗 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:54] | Don’t forget about that dog. | 别忘了那只狗 |
[39:55] | I know you really want one. | 我知道你真的很想养一只 |
[39:56] | You’ve been begging your mom for years to get a puppy. | 你求了你妈妈好几年想养只宠物 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I do really want a dog. | 我真的很想养只狗 |
[40:01] | Dog, acai bowl, surfing. | 狗狗 巴西莓果碗 冲浪 |
[40:03] | My God, it’s gonna be awesome. | 天呐 一定会很赞的 |
[40:07] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[40:09] | Okay, let’s get you home. | 我送你回家吧 |