时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “It was very still except for the tree-toads | “四周一片寂静 静得只能听见 |
[00:06] | and the frogs in the brook peeping mournfully, | 树蟾和溪流里的青蛙隐隐哀鸣着 |
[00:11] | and every little while | 每隔一会儿 |
[00:13] | Mabel could hear strange rustlings in the leaves. | 梅宝都能听到树叶诡异地沙沙作响 |
[00:16] | She tried to remember the way home, | 她努力回忆回家的路 |
[00:18] | but the woods looked so different now | 但树林现在完全变了个样 |
[00:21] | that she couldn’t think which way to go. | 她想不起该走哪条路 |
[00:24] | She began to be frightened. | 她开始害怕了 |
[00:26] | ‘What’s that?’ said Mabel. | “是什么声音” 梅宝说 |
[00:28] | ‘Oh, I’m — I’m so frightened!’ | “我好害怕” |
[00:31] | In a minute or two she heard the howl again — | 一两分钟后 她又听到了嚎叫声 |
[00:37] | a long, wild cry. | 那嚎叫绵长又狂野 |
[00:41] | She began to run, but the poor thing had lost her way.” | 她开始跑 但这个可怜的小姑娘迷路了” |
[00:45] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[00:47] | – She’ll be fine, Jimmy. – How do you know? | -她会没事的 吉米 -你怎么知道 |
[00:50] | Just listen. You’ll see. | 接着听 等着瞧 |
[00:56] | “It was so dark that she stumbled | “眼前一片漆黑 她跌跌撞撞 |
[00:58] | over the bushes and the roots of the trees…” | 穿过灌木丛 时不时被树根绊到” |
[01:34] | Kim. | 金 |
[01:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:48] | Does she need to spend the night? | 她今晚必须待在这吗 |
[01:50] | Once this is done, she’ll be discharged. | 等处理好了 她就可以走了 |
[01:56] | Good. | 好 |
[02:50] | Lawsuits. Threats. Recriminations. | 诉讼 威胁 互相指责 |
[02:54] | This is a situation no firm ever wants to be in. | 这种情况是所有律所的噩梦 |
[02:57] | It’s…well, it’s embarrassing. | 很尴尬 |
[03:02] | I know we all want a swift resolution here. | 我知道 我们都想迅速解决问题 |
[03:05] | So what are our options? | 那么我们有什么选择 |
[03:08] | Take it to trial. | 上法庭 |
[03:09] | Expensive. | 花费太多 |
[03:11] | And extremely damaging for HHM’s reputation. | 而且对律所声誉损害极大 |
[03:14] | Not my first choice or yours, I imagine. | 这肯定不是你我的第一选择 |
[03:19] | The firm could choose to buy me out | 律所可以买断我 |
[03:22] | for an amount that is almost certain to bankrupt it. | 但价格高得几乎能让律所破产 |
[03:27] | I spent decades building this firm. | 我花了几十年才建起来这个律所 |
[03:30] | I don’t want to be the agent of its destruction. | 我不想因为我而毁了它 |
[03:35] | There is a third option. | 还有第三个选择 |
[03:37] | There’s no reason we can’t put all this unpleasantness behind us | 我们何不把这些不快统统抛到脑后 |
[03:42] | and continue on as we have been. | 继续发展 一如从前 |
[03:45] | I’m willing to let bygones be bygones. | 我很乐意翻篇 |
[03:48] | And if you agree, | 如果你同意的话 |
[03:51] | I think we can settle all this right now with a simple handshake. | 我们现在只需握握手 一切就都解决了 |
[03:59] | Would you all give us the room for a moment? | 各位能不能让我们单独说句话 |
[04:21] | 17 years. | 十七年了 |
[04:23] | 18 in July, actually. | 七月份就满十八年了 |
[04:27] | All those years we built this place together. | 我们齐心协力花了那么多年才建立起这里 |
[04:31] | And all that time I’ve supported you. | 那么多年我一直都支持你 |
[04:35] | Looked up to you, | 崇拜你 |
[04:38] | deferred to you. | 尊重你 |
[04:40] | Because I always thought | 因为我一直觉得 |
[04:42] | you had the best interests of the firm in mind. | 你始终牵挂着公司的最大利益 |
[04:44] | I have… | 没错 |
[04:47] | You did. | 你的确有过 |
[04:49] | For a long time. | 很长一段时间都是 |
[04:51] | But you’ve let personal vendettas | 但你对律所的牵挂 |
[04:53] | turn your focus away from what’s best for HHM. | 被私人恩怨取代了 |
[04:56] | You’ve put your needs first. To our detriment. | 你优先考虑你的需要 对我们造成损害 |
[04:59] | I don’t think that’s accurate. | 我觉得这么说不妥 |
[05:00] | And the moment that I mildly suggest, with empathy and concern, | 我同情你 关心你 委婉提议说 |
[05:04] | that maybe it’s time for you to consider retirement — | 你或许该考虑退休了 |
[05:08] | the first instinct you have is to sue me?! | 结果你的第一反应竟然是起诉我 |
[05:12] | To sue the firm…? | 起诉律所 |
[05:15] | Well, I…I-I don’t even know… | 我就不明白… |
[05:21] | I-in what world is that anything but the deepest betrayal | 我们拼了命争取的一切 |
[05:25] | of everything we worked so hard to accomplish? | 你这不叫背叛叫什么 |
[05:28] | In what world is that anything | 我们之间的友谊 |
[05:29] | but the deepest betrayal of our friendship? | 你这不叫背叛叫什么 |
[05:31] | Howard. I could argue that you’re the one who betrayed me. | 霍华德 我可以说你才是背叛我的人 |
[05:34] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[05:36] | And you know it. | 你自己清楚 |
[05:40] | This is pointless. | 这样没意义 |
[05:45] | Here. | 给 |
[05:47] | Just take this. | 拿着这个 |
[05:52] | – $3 million. – The first of three payments, | -三百万 -三笔中的第一笔 |
[05:55] | as per the partnership agreement. | 按照合伙协议 |
[05:57] | The firm can’t afford this. | 律所付不起这笔钱 |
[05:58] | Are you… | 你… |
[06:00] | You’re not shutting down, are you? | 你不会打算关掉律所吧 |
[06:02] | I would never endanger the firm. | 我绝不会危害律所 |
[06:05] | This is mostly from my personal funds. | 这笔钱大部分是我的个人基金 |
[06:08] | And a few loans. | 还有几笔贷款 |
[06:13] | You’re paying me out of your own pocket. | 你在自掏腰包来付我钱 |
[06:21] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[06:33] | There’s one last thing… | 还有一件事… |
[06:59] | Everybody! | 各位 |
[07:01] | Thank you for gathering. | 感谢大家过来 |
[07:03] | I have some bittersweet news to share. | 我有个苦乐参半的消息 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry to say, but our fearless leader, Charles McGill, | 很遗憾 我们英勇的领导者 查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[07:09] | will be leaving HHM. | 将离开律所 |
[07:11] | Effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[07:12] | I wanted to take this moment to thank Chuck | 我想借这个机会感谢查克 |
[07:15] | for everything he’s done for HHM. | 为律所所做的一切 |
[07:17] | We started off with six employees. | 我们创业时只有六名员工 |
[07:19] | And Chuck helped grow us | 查克帮助我们成长为 |
[07:21] | into one of the largest firms in the state. | 本州规模最大的律所之一 |
[07:23] | We will be forever grateful for his dedication. | 我们将永远感激他的贡献 |
[07:30] | Do you have anything you want to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[07:36] | Alright, then. Let’s give him a hand! | 那好 给他点掌声 |
[08:53] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:54] | Close. | 差不多 |
[09:01] | Gatorade. | 佳得乐 |
[09:03] | You need electrolytes. | 你需要电解质 |
[09:11] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[09:15] | I’ll make you somethin’. | 我给你做点吃的 |
[09:18] | Be right back. Just finish that. | 马上回来 把它喝完 |
[09:32] | I said I’d bring it to you. | 我说会给你送去的 |
[09:34] | I needed to stretch my legs. | 我得伸伸腿 |
[09:36] | Sit. Eggs. | 坐吧 鸡蛋 |
[09:45] | This is, uh, twisted. | 这里打结了 |
[09:47] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:50] | This one-handed crap is gonna get real old, real fast. | 我很快就会受不了这样一只手的 |
[10:00] | Is there coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[10:02] | Sure. But, uh, more Gatorade first. | 当然 不过先补充能量 |
[10:13] | Alright, your, uh, two options are… | 好了 你有两个选择 |
[10:16] | good ole’ ibuprofen | 传统的布洛芬 |
[10:19] | which, uh, you know, should take the edge off. | 这应该能缓解你的痛苦 |
[10:21] | Or the proverbial “Good stuff.” | 或者来点所谓的”好玩意” |
[10:27] | The answer is always “The good stuff.” | 答案永远是”好玩意” |
[10:30] | Right. But food first. | 好 不过先吃饭 |
[10:52] | You’re not feeding me, Jimmy. | 你别想喂我 吉米 |
[10:55] | There are lines we do not cross. | 有些界限不能跨越 |
[11:05] | I was looking into our lease on the office. | 我刚才在看办公室的租约 |
[11:07] | Um, we’d definitely take a haircut if we broke it. | 如果我们违约 肯定会损失一大笔钱 |
[11:10] | But we are allowed to sublet. | 但我们可以转租 |
[11:12] | Might be our best option. | 可能是最佳方案 |
[11:14] | Furniture’s mostly rented month to month. | 家具几乎都是按月租的 |
[11:16] | So that’s not an issue. | 所以这不是问题 |
[11:17] | For you, I think you need a desk, some file cabinets. | 对你来说 你可能需要桌子 几个档案柜 |
[11:23] | A Westlaw terminal… | 一个万律法务终端 |
[11:25] | And, uh, haven’t figured out Francesca yet. | 我还没想清拿弗朗西斯卡怎么办 |
[11:28] | That’s another conversation. | 那是另一个问题了 |
[11:31] | All that sound okay? | 有问题吗 |
[11:35] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定这样做吗 |
[11:38] | I mean, even with the Sandpiper money…? | 矶鹞渡一案的和解费也不够… |
[11:41] | Look. After, uh… | 听着 发生… |
[11:46] | everything… | 这一切后 |
[11:51] | I don’t give a shit about the office. | 我才不管办公室会怎么样 |
[12:01] | So can I start looking for a tenant? | 我能开始找租客了吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:18] | I could’ve killed someone, Jimmy. | 我可能害死别人 吉米 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Yourself. | 对 你自己 |
[12:26] | I worked most of last week on maybe six hours of sleep. | 我上周大部分时间在工作 可能只睡六小时 |
[12:28] | And then I… | 然后我… |
[12:32] | I crossed three lanes of traffic, | 闯了三个红绿灯 |
[12:34] | and I don’t remember any of it… | 连一点印象都没有 |
[12:35] | Look, you were just doing what you thought you had to do. | 你只是在做你觉得应该做的事 |
[12:40] | – Because of me. – You didn’t make me get in that car. | -因为我 -你没让我上那辆车 |
[12:42] | That was all me. | 都怪我自己 |
[12:46] | I’m an adult. I made a choice. | 我是成年人 我做了选择 |
[13:06] | All I can say is, | 我只想说 |
[13:08] | I am gonna fix things. | 我会做好的 |
[13:46] | Okay. So, we’re gonna do everything around back. | 一切都在这后面进行 |
[13:48] | It’s mostly commercial around here, so it’s quiet at night. | 这附近几乎都是商业区 所以晚上很安静 |
[13:53] | We pull the trucks up to the doors. | 我们把卡车停在门前 |
[13:54] | We unload right into the shop. | 把货卸在店里 |
[13:57] | We can break down the stuff in here. | 我们可以在这里处理毒品 |
[13:59] | There’s space in the back for storing scales | 开店营业时 后面有块地方 |
[14:02] | and, uh, supplies when the shop’s open. | 可以用来放置存货 |
[14:06] | Should be able to process everything overnight. | 一晚上应该就能处理好 |
[14:09] | I’d be here to see it gets done right — | 我会在这亲自监督 |
[14:11] | Where’s, uh, Papi? | 老爸在哪 |
[14:15] | I’ll be taking care of all this. | 我会负责一切 |
[14:16] | But he’s good. | 他没意见 |
[14:19] | Once we get everything packed, | 我们把东西全装好后 |
[14:20] | Arturo will pick up and supervise distro, | 阿图罗会来把东西取走并一路护送 |
[14:23] | uh, make sure everything is clear. | 确保不会有任何问题 |
[14:25] | Here’s Papi! | 老爹在这里 |
[14:40] | Don Hector… | 赫克托 |
[15:41] | Papá… | 爸爸 |
[16:29] | He’s old-fashioned. He’ll come around. | 他很古板 他会想通的 |
[16:38] | Don Hector. | 赫克托 |
[16:44] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[16:46] | He’ll come around. | 他会想明白的 |
[16:50] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[17:01] | These are from Kevin and Paige. | 这是凯文和佩奇送的 |
[17:03] | Well, I guess they’re from everybody at Mesa Verde. | 应该是梅萨维德所有人一起送的 |
[17:05] | Oh! And there’s a card. | 还有一张卡片 |
[17:08] | Somewhere in here. | 在哪里来着 |
[17:09] | Ah, here! | 这边 |
[17:12] | You brought the book? | 你把书带来了吗 |
[17:13] | Um, sure. | 是的 |
[17:21] | Mr. Gatwood. | 加特伍德先生送的 |
[17:23] | The card wasn’t clear, | 卡片上没细说 |
[17:24] | but I’m pretty sure you’re getting steaks, too. | 但你肯定有牛排吃了 |
[17:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:29] | Texas. | 德州嘛 |
[17:31] | He wishes you a speedy recovery. | 他希望你早日恢复 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | You are so lucky. | 你真是太走运了 |
[17:42] | I, um, I used to drive that highway every weekend | 我以前每周末都会开车经过那条公路 |
[17:45] | to visit my brother and his kids, | 去看我哥哥和他的孩子们 |
[17:47] | and I saw an accident almost every single time. | 几乎每次都能看到车祸 |
[17:51] | People die on that road all the time. | 那条路上经常死人 |
[17:59] | I-I already rescheduled everything you had this week. | 我已经把你这周的日程都重新安排了 |
[18:02] | But I didn’t touch that meeting with the regulator. | 但我没动你和监管员的会面 |
[18:05] | I know that whole Utah timeline is delicate, so… | 我知道和犹他州协商的时间很关键 所以… |
[18:08] | Right. It’s next Wednesday, right? | 没错 是下周三吧 |
[18:10] | Yes. And there’s still a lot of prep that we pushed | 是的 我们还做了很多准备工作 |
[18:12] | so you could focus on getting Mr. Gatwood up | 你可以在本季度末之前 |
[18:14] | by the end of the quarter. | 专心帮助加特伍德先生 |
[18:16] | Which isn’t happening now. | 现在是不可能了 |
[18:18] | Actually…? I talked with Colleen, | 其实 我和科琳谈过了 |
[18:20] | and she said everyone’s fine doing that meeting Monday. | 她说周一的会议进展得很顺利 |
[18:23] | So, you know, that means we could still slide in | 所以 这说明我们还是能赶在截止日期前 |
[18:28] | just under the deadline… | 上交那些文件 |
[18:33] | Did you bring a breakdown | 你带来我下周三 |
[18:34] | of the documents I’ll need for next Wednesday? | 要用的文件明细了吗 |
[18:36] | I would — I would have to figure out… | 我得…我得想想… |
[18:37] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[18:38] | …how long that’ll take me. | 那得花多少时间 |
[18:39] | Right. | 好 |
[18:45] | That’s four, six. | 四 六 |
[18:48] | Go to 11. | 十一 |
[19:03] | Found it. Here you go. | 找到了 给你 |
[19:05] | And Paige’s timeline’s on the top. | 最上面是佩奇的时间线 |
[19:09] | Kim? | 金 |
[19:11] | Y-you okay? I-I can always come back… | 你没事吧 我可以等会回来… |
[19:15] | I’m gonna need you to cancel Gatwood | 你得取消和加特伍德的会面 |
[19:18] | and push everything else. | 推掉所有安排 |
[19:19] | What? E-everything? | 什么 所有的吗 |
[19:20] | Yeah. Everything. | 是的 所有 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | But first, could you give me a ride? | 但你能不能先送我去个地方 |
[19:27] | Absolutely. Where to? | 没问题 去哪儿 |
[19:30] | Ms. Wexler sends her apologies, Mr. Gatwood. | 韦克斯勒女士很抱歉 加特伍德先生 |
[19:33] | A-and she feels terrible about this, | 她对此感到非常过意不去 |
[19:34] | but with her accident and the recovery — | 但是她遭遇车祸 需要静养 |
[19:36] | she’s just not gonna be able to finish her work for you in time. | 她没办法按时为你完成那些工作 |
[19:41] | Oh, of course, I’ll tell her. | 当然了 我会告诉她的 |
[19:42] | A-and again, she is very sorry, | 再次表达她的歉意 |
[19:44] | and I know she’ll be giving you a call herself soon. | 她好转后马上就会亲自跟你联络 |
[19:48] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[19:50] | Ms. Wexler did ask me to tell you | 韦克斯勒女士让我告诉你 |
[19:51] | she strongly recommends Schweikart and Cokely. | 她强烈推荐斯韦卡特和考科利 |
[19:54] | They’re an exceptional firm. | 那是一家非常棒的律所 |
[19:56] | Okay. Well, I will send that info over today. | 我今天就把信息发给你 |
[20:00] | A-and Ms. W-Wexler will follow up herself shortly. | 韦克斯勒女士也会跟进工作 |
[20:03] | “Thanks for the meat.” Uh. | 谢谢他的肉 |
[20:04] | A-and she says thank you for the steaks. | 她还说谢谢你的牛排 |
[20:07] | She’s so excited to fire up that grill. | 她等不及想品尝一番了 |
[20:10] | Thank you. B-bye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[20:13] | Okay. How many do I have? | 我拿了多少了 |
[20:15] | Nine… | 九盘… |
[20:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:01] | It’s Jimmy. | 我是吉米 |
[21:03] | I know you don’t wanna see me, | 我知道你不想见我 |
[21:04] | but, uh, I just want to know you’re okay. | 但我就想知道你没事 |
[21:10] | C’mon, Chuck. I just want to see your face. | 开门 查克 我只想见见你 |
[21:14] | C’mon, Chuck. I just need a minute. | 拜托 查克 一下就好 |
[21:15] | I just need to know you’re alright. | 我就是想确认你没事 |
[21:20] | I’m alright, Jimmy. | 我没事 吉米 |
[21:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:24] | I mean, I’m glad you’re alright. | 你没事就好了 |
[21:26] | I… | 我 |
[21:27] | can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[21:29] | Just talk for a minute…? | 就聊一会儿 |
[22:15] | As you can see, I’m more than alright. | 如你所见 我很好 |
[22:17] | I’m very well, in fact. | 事实上 好得不得了 |
[22:30] | How…? | 怎么… |
[22:32] | I always told you I’d get better. | 我一直跟你说 我会好起来的 |
[22:34] | You just never believed me. | 只是你从来都不相信我 |
[22:37] | Sure I did. | 我当然相信 |
[22:41] | But, Chuck this is great! | 不过 查克 这真的太棒了 |
[22:48] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:49] | What was it you wanted? | 你有什么事吗 |
[22:51] | Beyond “proof of life”? | 除了确定我还活着 |
[22:59] | S-Something happened, | 发生了一件事 |
[23:01] | and it made me think about what ha– | 那让我思考了 |
[23:04] | went down between you and me. | 我们之间的矛盾 |
[23:06] | And… | 还有 |
[23:09] | I wanted to say, in hindsight, | 事后看来 我想说 |
[23:11] | I could’ve made different choices. | 我本可以做出不一样的选择 |
[23:14] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:16] | I mean, I’m not saying it’s all on me. | 我不是说那都是我的错 |
[23:19] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[23:19] | But if I had to do it all over again | 但如果我能重来一次 |
[23:24] | I would maybe do some things differently. | 我可能会有不一样的处理方式 |
[23:28] | And I just thought you should know that. | 我就想告诉你这个 |
[23:32] | That you have regrets? | 告诉我你后悔了吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. I have regrets. | 是的 我后悔了 |
[23:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:44] | ‘Cause you’re my brother. | 因为你是我哥哥 |
[23:47] | There aren’t that many of us McGills left, | 麦吉尔家也没剩几个人了 |
[23:50] | and, uh, I think we should stick together. | 我们应该团结一致 |
[23:53] | No. Why have regrets at all? | 不 我是问为什么要后悔 |
[23:56] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[23:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:00] | Well, look at you. You’re in so much pain. | 瞧瞧你 那么痛苦 |
[24:03] | Why are you putting yourself through all this? | 你为什么要这样折磨自己 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause I wanted to tell you — | 因为我想告诉你… |
[24:08] | That you have regrets. | 你后悔了 |
[24:09] | And I’m telling you: don’t bother. | 我也告诉你 不必了 |
[24:11] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[24:14] | You’re just gonna keep hurting people. | 你只会继续伤害别人 |
[24:16] | – That’s not true. – Jimmy, this is what you do. | -不是这样的 -吉米 这是你的天性 |
[24:19] | You hurt people. Over and over and over. | 你伤害别人 一次又一次 |
[24:22] | And then there’s this show of remorse — | 然后上演悔恨自责的戏码 |
[24:25] | It’s not a “show”! | 这不是演戏 |
[24:26] | I know you don’t think it’s a show. | 我知道你以为这不是演戏 |
[24:27] | I don’t doubt your emotions are real, | 我不怀疑你的真情实感 |
[24:30] | but what’s the point of all the sad faces | 可是咬牙摆出这种难过的表情 |
[24:32] | and the gnashing of teeth? | 又有什么意义呢 |
[24:34] | If you’re not going to change your behavior — | 如果你不打算改变自己的行为 |
[24:36] | and you won’t… | 你也不愿改… |
[24:37] | – I can change. – …why not just skip the whole exercise? | -我能改 -省省你的套路吧 |
[24:41] | In the end, you’re going to hurt everyone around you. | 最终 你会让身边所有人都受伤 |
[24:46] | You can’t help it. | 你控制不了自己 |
[24:47] | So, stop apologizing and accept it. | 所以别再道歉了 面对事实吧 |
[24:49] | Embrace it. | 接受吧 |
[24:51] | Frankly, I’d have more respect for you if you did. | 老实说 如果你这样做 我会更尊重你 |
[24:54] | What about you, Chuck? Hmm? | 那你呢 查克 |
[24:57] | You didn’t do anything wrong? | 你就没做错任何事吗 |
[25:00] | You’re just an innocent victim? | 你只是个无辜受害者吗 |
[25:01] | Let me put your mind at ease, Jimmy. | 我来让你安心吧 吉米 |
[25:05] | You don’t have to make up with me. | 你不必和我和好 |
[25:07] | We don’t have to understand each other. | 我们不必互相理解 |
[25:11] | Things are fine the way they are. | 我们保持现状没问题 |
[25:21] | I don’t want to hurt your feelings… | 我不想伤你的心 |
[25:24] | but the truth is you’ve never mattered all that much to me. | 但事实就是 你对我来说从来都没多重要 |
[26:59] | Gold comforter. | 金色被子 |
[27:02] | Green chair. | 绿色凳子 |
[27:03] | Brown journal. | 咖啡色日记 |
[28:38] | Jimmy. What a nice surprise. | 吉米 真是个意外的惊喜 |
[28:41] | Irene! As beautiful as ever! | 艾琳 一如既往地美丽啊 |
[28:43] | Why don’t you come in? | 快进来吧 |
[28:46] | Can I get you some tea? | 想喝茶吗 |
[28:48] | Oh, I don’t want to be a bother. | 不麻烦了 |
[28:49] | I just have a couple things to drop off. | 我是来给你送点东西 |
[28:52] | Well, w-what is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[28:54] | Well, when we win, we celebrate. | 我们赢了就要庆祝 |
[28:59] | That’s very sweet. | 真贴心 |
[29:00] | Yes. And I didn’t forget about Oscar and Felix. | 是的 我也没忘了奥斯卡和费利克斯 |
[29:02] | I’ve got some kitty toys and catnip in there | 我给那两个小淘气买了 |
[29:05] | for those two little rascals. | 玩具和猫薄荷 |
[29:07] | You shouldn’t have, Jimmy. | 你太客气了 吉米 |
[29:09] | Of course I should. | 这是我应该做的 |
[29:11] | Now, have you given any thought | 你想过怎么花 |
[29:12] | to how you want to spend that settlement money? | 那笔和解金了吗 |
[29:17] | I don’t know… | 不知道… |
[29:19] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do. | 我跟你说我会怎么打算吧 |
[29:21] | Alaskan cruise. | 阿拉斯加之旅 |
[29:23] | You can walk on a glacier under the Aurora Borealis. | 你可以在北极光下 走在冰川上 |
[29:30] | And if Alaska’s too cold, maybe a European river cruise. | 如果阿拉斯加太冷 或许可以来场欧洲河流之旅 |
[29:35] | Float on down the Danube. | 顺着多瑙河航行 |
[29:37] | I bet you and the ladies could split a deluxe suite. | 我想你可以和闺蜜们分享一间豪华套房 |
[29:39] | Get into all sorts of trouble. | 一起疯狂玩耍 |
[29:42] | That sounds very nice, | 听着很棒 |
[29:43] | but I don’t think they’d really want to. | 但我觉得她们不会这么想 |
[29:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:50] | They’re still… upset. | 她们还在…生气 |
[29:55] | They must be excited about the settlement though, right? | 不过她们肯定很高兴要拿和解金了吧 |
[30:01] | But you can’t let one little misunderstanding | 但你们不能让一点小误会 |
[30:03] | destroy years of friendship. | 就毁了多年的友谊 |
[30:06] | Oh, it’s just not the same, Jimmy. | 回不到过去了 吉米 |
[30:08] | She showed her true colors. | 她露出了真面目 |
[30:10] | When it came to that settlement, | 一谈到和解的事 |
[30:12] | we were the furthest things from her mind. | 她根本没想到我们 |
[30:15] | It just took her a bit to realize what was important to you. | 她需要时间才能意识到你们重视的事 |
[30:19] | She came around. | 她回心转意了 |
[30:21] | She just wanted to get back on our good side… | 她只是想获得我们的支持 |
[30:26] | Okay. How do you trust someone | 这么说吧 你要怎么相信 |
[30:28] | who bends any way the wind is blowing? | 一个只会见风使舵的人 |
[30:32] | Where is her integrity? | 她的真诚呢 |
[30:40] | Well, I can’t help but blame myself. | 我不禁自责 |
[30:42] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[30:44] | No. I stuck my nose in where it didn’t belong, | 不 我在瞎操心 |
[30:47] | and I stirred the pot. | 还搅了局 |
[30:50] | So… | 所以… |
[30:53] | Look, if you want to blame someone, you should blame me. | 你们要怪就怪我吧 |
[30:59] | Jimmy, you’re a good friend. | 吉米 你是好朋友 |
[31:01] | She doesn’t deserve you. | 她配不上你 |
[31:03] | No, she doesn’t. | 没错 的确配不上 |
[31:31] | Yes. I’ve — I’ve shut off all the breakers. | 是 我已经关了所有断路器 |
[31:35] | Yes, I have checked. Several times. | 是 我检查过了 好几次 |
[31:36] | The power meter is still turning. | 电表还在转 |
[31:39] | All I can think is that there’s something in the house | 我只能猜测房子里有东西 |
[31:41] | that isn’t wired through the breaker box — | 没有通过断路器箱 |
[31:43] | and it’s drawing power. | 而它正在用电 |
[31:46] | Well, I-I want you to send someone over | 我希望你们派人过来 |
[31:48] | to find it and disconnect it. | 找到并断开 |
[31:51] | I… | 我 |
[31:53] | Wednesday? | 周三吗 |
[31:54] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不及了 |
[31:56] | Are you sure there’s nothing sooner? | 你确定不能早点吗 |
[32:01] | Wednesday then. | 那就周三吧 |
[33:48] | Yes, hello? T-This is Charles McGill. | 是 喂 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[33:50] | I have a three o’clock with Dr. Cruz today? | 我今天和克鲁兹医生约了三点 |
[33:54] | Uh. Yes, well, w-would you tell her | 是 麻烦你告诉她 |
[33:56] | that something’s come up and I’m not able to come in today? | 我今天有事去不了了 |
[34:00] | No, no need to reschedule. I’ll just see her next week. | 不 不用改天 我下周再去好了 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:29] | You got my message. | 你收到我的信息了 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:33] | You strapped? | 带枪了吗 |
[40:44] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[41:22] | Don Hector. | 赫克托 |
[41:24] | Don Eladio wanted me to speak with you face to face, | 埃拉迪奥想让我跟你当面谈谈 |
[41:27] | so there’s no misunderstanding. | 这样才没误会 |
[41:30] | From now on, there will be only one route over the border | 从今往后 境外只有一条路线 |
[41:34] | for our product — the chicken trucks. | 运我们的货 运鸡卡车 |
[41:37] | That is final. | 就这样了 |
[41:39] | But you must understand this is for efficiency only — | 但你得明白这只是为了效率 |
[41:42] | there’s no disrespect to you or your family. | 没有对你或你的家族不敬 |
[41:47] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[41:49] | The boss wants you to settle this. | 老板想让你们解决此事 |
[41:53] | I settle it right now, okay? | 我现在就解决 好吗 |
[41:56] | You have to work together. | 你们得合作 |
[41:58] | It’s what the boss wants. | 这是老板的希望 |
[41:59] | The boss can suck me. | 老板给我滚吧 |
[42:02] | I’d watch what I say if I were you. | 我是你就会小心说话 |
[42:04] | Who you think you are? | 你算老几 |
[42:06] | You should be kissing my ass right now. | 你现在应该跪舔我 |
[42:09] | Me and my family? | 我和我的家族 |
[42:11] | We built this whole business. | 我们建立了整个事业 |
[42:14] | We all did. Together. | 我们都出了力 |
[42:15] | No, no! Salamanca did! | 不 不 塞拉曼加才是 |
[42:18] | Salamanca money! | 塞拉曼加的钱 |
[42:20] | Salamanca blood! | 塞拉曼加的血 |
[42:21] | You have to calm down. | 你得冷静 |
[42:22] | That hacienda! I paid for it. | 那个种植园是我出的钱 |
[42:25] | And you treat us like dogs! | 而你却把我们像狗一样打发 |
[42:26] | Hector, this isn’t personal… | 赫克托 没有针对你 |
[42:29] | It is! It is personal…! | 就是 就是针对我 |
[42:49] | Call 911. Stash the guns. | 报警 把枪收好 |
[42:54] | You should not be here when they arrive. | 他们到的时候 你不该在场 |
[42:57] | Yeah. I need an ambulance. | 是 我需要一辆救护车 |
[43:01] | ¡No te mueras cabrón! | 千万别死 混蛋 |
[43:02] | Outside a garage at the corner of Aztec and Girard. | 阿芝特克和吉拉德路口的车库外面 |
[43:05] | My boss collapsed. I think he’s having a heart attack. | 我的老大倒了 可能是心脏病发 |
[43:09] | iNo te mueras cabrón! | 你不能死 混蛋 |
[43:15] | Come on! | 活过来 |
[43:21] | Come on! | 活过来 |
[43:38] | Does he have a history of cardiac issues? | 他有心脏病史吗 |
[43:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:43] | And was he taking any medications? | 他在服用什么药物吗 |
[43:46] | He took these. | 这是他的药 |
[43:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:50] | We’re headed to Lovelace, if you’d like to follow. | 你想同去的话就到拉芙蕾丝医院 |
[44:24] | How’s, uh, relax-o-thon 2003 comin’ along? | 休闲娱乐得怎么样了 |
[44:27] | No complaints. Join me. | 无可挑剔 一起来 |
[44:31] | Dip — dip it in the sauce. | 沾一下酱 |
[44:33] | Seems like overkill. | 感觉太过了 |
[44:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[44:41] | So what’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[44:43] | Monty Python. | 《巨蟒小组》 |
[44:44] | Solid choice. | 不二之选 |
[44:45] | Or…we could just watch “To Kill a Mockingbird” again. | 或者我们可以再看一遍《杀死一只知更鸟》 |
[44:49] | Again? | 再看一遍 |
[44:50] | Yeah, I watched it this morning. | 是的 我今早看了一遍 |
[44:51] | It was my favorite when I was a kid. | 这是我小时候最喜欢的电影 |
[44:53] | I loved Atticus Finch. | 我爱死阿提克斯·芬奇了 |
[44:54] | All the girls were in love with Gregory Peck. | 一般的女孩都喜欢格里高利·派克 |
[44:57] | No. I wasn’t in love with him. | 不 我不迷他 |
[44:59] | Well, a little. But, no. I wanted to be him. | 其实有一点 也不是 我想成为他 |
[45:03] | Fight the good fight. Change the world. | 为正义而战 改变世界 |
[45:06] | Yeah. Didn’t you? | 对 你不是这么想的吗 |
[45:09] | That was more Chuck’s thing. | 这更像查克的理想 |
[45:13] | But, I mean, the good news is you made it! | 但好消息是 你做到了 |
[45:17] | Yeah. Yeah. I am. | 是 是的 我做到了 |
[45:19] | I’m changing the world by helping a mid-size local bank | 我通过帮助一家中型地方银行 |
[45:21] | become a mid-size regional bank. | 转型为中型区域银行 改变了世界 |
[45:24] | Yay me. | 我真棒 |
[45:29] | So…no luck with Ms. Landry? | 兰德里太太那里碰了壁 |
[45:32] | No. Shoot. That bridge is burned. | 没有 该死 无路可走了 |
[45:35] | Ashes. | 死路一条 |
[45:36] | It’s that bad? | 那么糟吗 |
[45:38] | T-There’s no putting that genie back in the bottle. | 根本无法挽回了 |
[45:40] | And I’ve tried everything. | 我什么方法都试过了 |
[45:42] | I sent muffin baskets to the gals. | 我给她们送了几篮松饼 |
[45:45] | – I signed them from her. – Nice. | -上面署了她的名字 -漂亮 |
[45:46] | They saw right through it. | 她们一眼就识穿了 |
[45:48] | “Jimmy, you’re too nice. | “吉米 你人太好了 |
[45:49] | Jimmy, she doesn’t deserve you.” | 吉米 她不值得你这样做” |
[45:51] | The more I try to make them like her again, | 我越是想让她们重归于好 |
[45:53] | the more they end up lovin’ me instead. | 越是达不到目的 她们反而更喜欢我了 |
[45:57] | Well…sounds like you’ve exhausted all your options… | 听起来你已经无计可施了… |
[46:00] | I mean, if muffin baskets don’t solve it… | 如果松饼礼篮都没法解决问题的话… |
[46:02] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办了 |
[46:04] | I’m not good at building shit, you know? | 我不擅长建立关系 知道吗 |
[46:06] | I’m excellent at tearing it down. | 我倒是对离间非常在行 |
[46:15] | Rookie move. | 还很不熟练嘛 |
[46:16] | What — the… | 搞什么… |
[46:19] | It’s already cheese. | 这本身就是芝士味的 |
[46:20] | It’s cheese on cheese. | 那就再多加点芝士味 |
[46:21] | See? | 对吧 |
[46:23] | You know, sometimes, you got to play to your strengths. | 有时候你得扬长避短 |
[46:27] | You should stitch that on a pillow. | 你应该把这句话缝在枕头上 |
[46:29] | I will. All right. Screw it. | 我会的 好了 管它呢 |
[46:31] | “Mockingbird” encore, it is. | 再看一遍《杀死一只知更鸟》 |
[46:39] | No. | 不 |
[46:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[46:43] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[46:46] | Mrs. Landry. | 兰德里太太 |
[46:49] | You figured it out. | 你有思路了 |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:54] | But I really, really don’t wanna do it. | 但我真的 真的不想这么做 |
[47:09] | Hello! Hi there. | 你好 大家好 |
[47:11] | – Jimmy! – Jimmy. | -吉米 -吉米 |
[47:12] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[47:13] | Okeydokey. | 好了 |
[47:21] | Testing. Testing. | 试音 试音 |
[47:23] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[47:25] | I know that many of you were expecting Sandy | 我知道你们很多人都盼着桑迪 |
[47:28] | for this morning’s chair yoga, | 来给你们上今早的椅子瑜伽课 |
[47:29] | but her daughter has a cold. | 但她女儿感冒了 |
[47:32] | But she’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[47:33] | The nice folks in front said I could sit in. | 前台心好 说我可以来代课 |
[47:36] | So, you guys ready to get to it? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[47:39] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[47:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:41] | Let’s wake up those spines with, | 我们先来做个猫牛式伸展 |
[47:44] | cat/cow position. | 激活大家的脊椎 |
[47:47] | Very good. | 很好 |
[47:48] | Cat… | 猫… |
[47:51] | And then cow… | 然后牛… |
[47:56] | Sit up straight. Very good, Jasper. | 坐直 做得很好 贾斯珀 |
[47:58] | Cat… | 猫… |
[48:01] | And cow… | 牛… |
[48:03] | Long, deep breaths. | 慢慢地深呼吸 |
[48:04] | Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. | 鼻子吸气嘴吐气 |
[48:09] | And cow… | 牛… |
[48:14] | And cat… | 猫… |
[48:17] | Mr. McGill. | 麦吉尔先生 |
[48:19] | Erin Brill! | 艾琳·布里尔 |
[48:21] | You’re just in time for chair yoga. | 你正好赶上椅子瑜伽 |
[48:24] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[48:28] | Well, pull up a chair. | 拉把椅子坐下 |
[48:29] | There’s always room for one more. | 我们有的是地方 |
[48:31] | Now, Mr. McGill. | 立刻 麦吉尔先生 |
[48:41] | – What? – You are unbelievable. | -怎么了 -你真令人难以置信 |
[48:43] | I could not, for the life of me, figure out why on earth | 我怎么都想不通 |
[48:46] | Mrs. Landry would suddenly change her mind | 兰德里太太究竟是为什么 |
[48:48] | about the Sandpiper settlement. | 突然对矶鹞渡和解协议改了主意 |
[48:50] | I had to practically drag the information out of her | 我费了多大的劲 才把你灌输给她 |
[48:52] | that you filled her head and all of her friends’ heads with lies. | 和她朋友脑中的谎言问出来 |
[48:55] | I never lied to anyone. | 我从没欺骗任何人 |
[48:57] | You drastically misrepresented the reality of the case. | 你完全扭曲了案件的真实情况 |
[49:01] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[49:02] | So?! | 那又怎样 |
[49:04] | You took advantage of poor Mrs. Landry. | 你利用了可怜的兰德里太太 |
[49:07] | Does she know how much money you’re gonna make from this? | 她知道你会从中得到多少好处吗 |
[49:09] | Nope. And again I ask — so what? | 不知道 我再问一遍 那又怎样 |
[49:12] | These people trusted you, Jimmy. | 这些人信任你 吉米 |
[49:14] | Do you have any idea how much time I had to put in | 你知道我花了多少时间 |
[49:17] | listening to their insipid ramblings about their sciatica | 听她们唠叨那些没完没了的废话吗 |
[49:20] | or which grandchild disappoints them the most? | 什么坐骨神经痛 什么哪个孙儿最让人失望 |
[49:23] | Damn right they trust me. | 她们当然要信任我 |
[49:24] | I worked my ass off earning their trust. | 这是我拼了老命才赢得的信任 |
[49:27] | Then you betrayed it. | 但你却背叛了这份信任 |
[49:29] | If the only thing standing between me and a million bucks | 如果横在我和一百万之间的 |
[49:31] | is some old lady’s tears, | 只是某个老太太的眼泪 |
[49:32] | then I’d suggest investing in Kleenex. | 那我建议给她面巾纸 |
[49:35] | You’ve ruined her life because you wanted your money faster. | 你毁了她的生活 就因为你想快点拿到你的钱 |
[49:37] | Boo and hoo. | 谁管她 |
[49:39] | Besides, it’s not like she’s got that much time left, anyway. | 而且话说回来 她也没多少时间可活了 |
[49:43] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[49:45] | And rich. | 还真有钱 |
[49:51] | Everyone. Apologies! | 抱歉了各位 |
[49:52] | That was probably more like 20 breaths instead of 10. | 比我预想的时间长了些 |
[49:57] | I don’t see a lot of forward folding… | 大家怎么没做体前屈呢 |
[50:14] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[50:18] | Shame on you. | 真无耻 |
[50:41] | So? | 怎么样 |
[50:43] | Like a charm, yeah. | 效果很好 |
[50:45] | She’ll go back on the settlement? | 她会重新考虑和解协议吗 |
[50:46] | I imagine you’ll hear from her within an hour or so. | 我想她过会儿就会找你了 |
[50:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:52] | Well done in there. | 干得漂亮 |
[50:54] | I meant every word I said. | 我说的每个字都是发自内心的 |
[50:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:13] | 易碎 此面向上 小心轻放 | |
[51:19] | – You got the address? – Yep. | -你们有地址吧 -有 |
[51:20] | Okay. I’ll meet you guys there in about an hour. | 好 我们大约一小时后在那边见 |
[51:22] | – We’ll unload. – Sounds good. | -到时一起卸货 -好的 |
[51:32] | You guys about done? | 收拾好了吗 |
[51:33] | Yep. | 好了 |
[51:35] | Listen, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[51:37] | I’m real sorry that this didn’t work out. | 我很抱歉这边没法继续下去了 |
[51:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[51:40] | I already talked to my old supervisor at the MVD. | 我已经跟我车管部的老上司谈过了 |
[51:43] | Looks like they can take me back. | 他们应该愿意让我回去 |
[51:45] | So… | 所以… |
[51:46] | That’s great. And, you know, | 那太好了 还有 |
[51:48] | if we ever get another office up, | 如果我们在其他地方再开业 |
[51:50] | I…you’d be our first call. | 一定第一个给你打电话 |
[51:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[51:57] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[52:00] | Bye, Kim. | 再见了 金 |
[52:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[52:16] | She understands. | 她理解的 |
[52:22] | So, uh, what’s left? | 还有什么东西 |
[52:24] | I think this is it. This is all admin stuff. | 都在这了 所有的行政文件都在这里 |
[52:28] | Appointment book. Your Rolodex. | 预约簿 你的名片盒 |
[52:34] | Why’d you do that? | 你这是干什么 |
[52:36] | Because no senior’s coming within 20 feet of me ever again. | 再也不会有老人来找我了 |
[52:40] | I’m gonna need a whole new business model | 我得开拓新的业务模式 |
[52:42] | when I get my license back. | 等我拿回执照以后 |
[52:44] | Kim. It’s pointless. | 金 这样没有意义 |
[52:46] | They’re smearing my name across the tri-state area. | 我在三州地区已经臭名远扬了 |
[52:49] | Sendin’ telegrams to everyone far and near. | 他们把电报发到了各个角落 |
[52:52] | You never know. | 那可不一定 |
[53:03] | It’s a good wall. | 这面墙真不错 |
[53:07] | You think? | 是吗 |
[53:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:12] | We’ll get another. | 我们会再有一面墙的 |
[53:16] | A better wall. | 一面更好的墙 |
[53:21] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[53:25] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |