时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How’s that? Is that good for you? | 怎么样 你爽吗 |
[00:12] | Not really. You’re just dry humping my leg. | 不太爽 你只是在干我的腿而已 |
[00:14] | Okay, um, let’s switch positions. | 好吧 我们换个体位 |
[00:20] | What about this? | 这样呢 |
[00:22] | Oh, leg cramp! | 腿抽筋了 |
[00:32] | Do you have to be so vigorous? | 你一定要这么激情吗 |
[00:34] | Sex is meant to be vigorous. | 性爱就应该这么激情 |
[00:35] | Okay, time out. Time out. | 好了 暂停 暂停 |
[00:44] | Do you want me to go down on you? Ruthie? | 你想要我给你口吗 露西 |
[00:48] | Or we could watch Blue Planet? | 或者我们可以看《蓝色星球》 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | Well, the silky sharks are a beautiful shark. | 丝鲨是一种美丽的鲨鱼 |
[01:01] | And what makes them even more fascinating | 更加有意思的是 |
[01:04] | is that there are thousands of them here. | 这里有数千条 |
[01:19] | Minge! | 女阴 |
[01:21] | That’s enough. | 行了 |
[01:23] | Settle down. | 别闹了 |
[01:39] | 欧帝斯 我更喜欢这位艺术家的早期作品 | |
[01:50] | 欧帝斯 色情杰作 | |
[01:56] | 梅芙 我们的雷诺阿[画家]现身了 | |
[02:05] | – You’re in love with Maeve. – What? | -你爱上梅芙了 -什么 |
[02:08] | I’m not… I’m not in love. | 我没 我没爱上她 |
[02:09] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别瞎说了 |
[02:10] | You’ve been glued to your phone for, like, three weeks, | 这三周来 你一直都黏在手机上 |
[02:12] | and every time she texts you, this happens. | 每次她发来信息 你就成了这样 |
[02:14] | – What happens? Oh, sorry. – Watch it, breadstick. | -哪样 抱歉 -看着点 面包棍 |
[02:16] | Okay. Have a nice day. | 好吧 祝你愉快 |
[02:17] | This! You turn into smiley, happy cupcake Otis. It’s weird. | 这样 你就变成了傻白甜欧帝斯 太诡异了 |
[02:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[02:23] | Maeve and I are work colleagues and we’re friends. That’s it. | 梅芙和我是工作同事 是朋友 仅此而已 |
[02:25] | – Yeah. Friends. – Boys and girls can be friends. | -对哦 朋友 -男生和女生可以做朋友 |
[02:28] | Yeah, sure. Their genitals can be friends. | 是啊 他们的生殖器可以做朋友 |
[02:30] | I thought you said Maeve was with Jackson now, anyway. | 而且你不是说过梅芙现在和杰克逊是一对儿吗 |
[02:33] | They’re not with each other. They’re just, you know… | 他们不是一对儿 他们只是 |
[02:36] | Having super-hot, athletic, sweaty intercourse? | 激情猛烈大汗淋漓地性交吗 |
[02:38] | Casual sex. | 随性地约炮 |
[02:40] | You seem to know a lot about her relationship status. | 你看起来对她的感情状态很了解 |
[02:43] | Yes, because we’re friends and friends share things. | 对 因为我们是朋友 朋友会交流 |
[02:45] | Like bodily fluids? | 交流体液吗 |
[02:47] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[02:49] | – You still looking for a job? – Hah, yeah. | -你还在找工作吗 -嗯 |
[02:51] | Nice try, but you can’t distract me | 想得美 你转移不了话题 |
[02:52] | from the fact that you’re clearly in love with Maeve! | 很明显你爱上梅芙了 |
[03:28] | – That was good. – Yeah. | -太爽了 -嗯 |
[03:37] | I haven’t seen you for a while. | 我有一阵子没见你了 |
[03:38] | I thought you didn’t wanna hook up anymore. | 我以为你不想约炮了 |
[03:40] | – I’ve been busy. – All right. | -我最近挺忙的 -好吧 |
[03:43] | Do you wanna hang out later? | 回头你想一起玩吗 |
[03:45] | – We just had sex. – I mean, like… | -我们刚做完 -我是说 |
[03:47] | You know, hang out. | 一起玩 |
[03:50] | Jackson, I’m not offended that you wanna keep this a secret. | 杰克逊 我们的事你想保密 我不介意 |
[03:53] | It’s casual and it works for me. | 随性对我来说挺好 |
[03:54] | You don’t have to try and be honorable and shit. Okay? | 你没必要表现得高尚 好吗 |
[03:57] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God. Jackson is so hot. | 天啊 杰克逊太性感了 |
[04:12] | Jackson is looking at us. God. | 杰克逊在看我们 天啊 |
[04:17] | – Jackson’s approaching us. – Mind if I join you? | -杰克逊向我们走来了 -我能加入吗 |
[04:19] | Jackson is here. | 杰克逊来了 |
[04:21] | – You know Maeve, right? – Nah. | -你认识梅芙 对吧 -不认识 |
[04:23] | Yes, you do. He does. | 对 你认识 他认识 |
[04:24] | Well, yeah, I mean… we’re friends. | 好吧 我们是朋友 |
[04:26] | We’re just friends, you know. | 我们只是朋友 |
[04:28] | – Hey, man, I’m… – Handsome. | -你好 我是… -帅哥 |
[04:30] | – Sorry, you are… – Eric. | -抱歉 你是… -埃里克 |
[04:33] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[04:35] | Some people know me as Tromboner. | 有些人叫我长号屌 |
[04:39] | – So, I need your help. – Me? | -我需要你的帮助 -我 |
[04:41] | I mean… me? | 不会吧 我 |
[04:43] | – Well, Maeve and I, we’re, you know… – Boning. | -梅芙和我 我们在… -打炮 |
[04:45] | Yeah. And it’s great. | 对 感觉很棒 |
[04:46] | But I’ve sort of realized | 但是我意识到 |
[04:47] | that I want her to hang around with me more. | 我想让她多陪陪我 |
[04:49] | You know, afterwards. | 完事之后 |
[04:51] | After the boning. | 打完炮之后 |
[04:52] | Yeah, so I thought you could help me out. | 对 所以我想你可以帮我 |
[04:55] | You want him to help you get Maeve to be your girlfriend? | 你想让他帮你把梅芙追到手 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I don’t really know what I can do. So… | 我不知道我能做什么 所以… |
[05:02] | – Well, I mean, you’re her friend. – You’re her friend? | -你是她的朋友 -你是她的朋友 |
[05:04] | And I heard you sort of give out sex advice. | 我听说你提供性爱建议 |
[05:06] | – Yeah, he does. – Yeah. | -确实如此 -对吧 |
[05:08] | So I thought you were the right person to talk to. | 所以我想来找你谈是正确的 |
[05:12] | I mean, I can pay, if that’s the problem. | 我可以付钱 如果问题是这个的话 |
[05:14] | – I… – Oh, shit, I’ve gotta run. | -我… -我去 我得走了 |
[05:17] | – Let’s catch up later. – Wait, no. | -我们回头再聊 -等等 不行 |
[05:18] | I really appreciate this, man. Take care. | 真心感谢你 兄弟 保重 |
[05:19] | – Yeah. – This… | -嗯 -这… |
[05:27] | Is that Jackson’s new girlfriend? | 是杰克逊的新女友找你吗 |
[05:30] | Oh! Ha! You are like a pimp. | 你就像个皮条客 |
[05:33] | And not the cool Snoop Dogg kind. | 还不像史努比狗狗[说唱歌手]那么酷 |
[05:40] | D D. | |
[05:43] | D D. | |
[05:45] | E E. | |
[05:47] | And on this one you just drew a picture of a… | 这份上你直接画了一幅… |
[05:50] | That’s a… It’s a woman’s behind. | 这是 一位女性的臀部 |
[05:52] | There. There’s a… | 看 这里 |
[05:54] | – That’s a bumhole, there’s a vagina. – You won’t be laughing | -这是屁眼 这是阴道 -等你35岁 |
[05:57] | when you throw yourself off a motorway bridge at the age of 35 | 因一事无成而从公路桥上跳下去时 |
[06:00] | because of the failure you have become! | 你就笑不出来了 |
[06:06] | I have spoken to the dean at Mountview Military this morning. | 今早我和山景军校的院长通话了 |
[06:10] | – Dad, I… – Your name is on the waiting list. | -爸爸 我… -你的名字在候补名单上 |
[06:12] | You have until the end of term | 到这学期结束前 |
[06:13] | to get these grades up and change my mind. | 你还有机会提高成绩让我改变主意 |
[06:35] | Sorry I’m late. I had a, uh… | 抱歉我来晚了 我有 |
[06:37] | Had a thing. | 我有事 |
[06:39] | Get it together, we’ve got clients. | 振作点 我们有客户 |
[06:40] | Roger. Affirmative. Good to go. | 收到 明白 准备好了 |
[06:47] | It’s like the more we try, the worse it gets. | 就好像我们越是努力 越是糟糕 |
[06:49] | Like we can’t get in sync or find a rhythm. | 就好像我们无法同步或者找到节奏 |
[06:52] | When we’re having sex, | 我们做爱的时候 |
[06:53] | I feel like I’ve never seen a vagina before. | 就好像我从来没有见过阴道一样 |
[06:54] | But I have, I’ve got one and I’ve looked at it a lot. | 但我见过 我自己就有 我经常盯着它研究 |
[06:57] | It’s got to the point where when I think about touching Ruthie, | 现在到了这种程度 每当我想到触碰露西时 |
[06:59] | I get really really panicked, because I know it’s gonna be really bad. | 我就会特别恐慌 因为我知道肯定会很糟糕 |
[07:02] | Like when you put together a bookshelf from IKEA | 就好像你试图组装宜家的书架 |
[07:04] | and you realize missed a step and you don’t have the right screw | 你意识到你漏了一步 而且螺丝也不对 |
[07:06] | and the whole thing was a massive waste of time | 整件事就是彻头彻尾的浪费时间 |
[07:08] | and then you just hate everything about Sweden. | 然后你就厌恶与瑞典有关的一切 |
[07:10] | Ruthie, tell him how bad it is. | 露西 告诉他有多糟糕 |
[07:11] | Look, I don’t know why we’re doing this. | 我不明白这么做有什么意义 |
[07:13] | It’s not like some advice from a 16-year-old straight dude | 来自16岁直男的建议怎么可能 |
[07:16] | is gonna magically fix us. | 神奇地解决我们的问题 |
[07:18] | It’s stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[07:19] | Yeah, well, I mean, you’re right, Ruthie. | 嗯 你说得对 露西 |
[07:21] | I’m not particularly well-versed | 我不是很精通 |
[07:23] | in the intricacies of lesbian sexual relations, | 拉拉之间错综复杂的性关系 |
[07:26] | but I think, | 但我觉得 |
[07:27] | if I can learn a bit more | 要是我能深入了解 |
[07:28] | about your emotional relationship to one another, | 你们彼此之间的情感状况 |
[07:30] | I might be able to get closer to the root of the problem. | 我也许可以找到问题的根源所在 |
[07:33] | We don’t have a problem with our relationship. | 我们的感情没有问题 |
[07:36] | We’re in love and it’s great. | 我们非常相爱 |
[07:38] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
[07:40] | inexperienced. | 没有经验 |
[07:41] | This is my first lesbian relationship. | 这是我第一次和女生谈恋爱 |
[07:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:44] | First, I mean, lesbian sex therapy session. | 我是说第一次女同性爱治疗 |
[07:47] | So have you got any ideas, Kinsey? | 所以你有思路了吗 金赛教授 |
[07:50] | I’d like to have an orgasm sometime this century. | 我想在本世纪内体会高潮 |
[07:52] | Yeah, leave it with me. | 交给我吧 |
[07:54] | I’ll do some research and see what I can come up with. | 我会做一些研究 看看能想出什么办法 |
[07:56] | Yeah, brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[07:58] | Thanks, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:03] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:05] | Might be a tricky one. | 可能有点棘手 |
[08:17] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry, I’m coming down with something. | 抱歉 我有点不舒服 |
[08:20] | Nothing serious, though. | 不是什么大病 |
[08:22] | Do you want to come in and we can get started? | 你要进来吗 我们可以开始了 |
[08:23] | – I’m just gonna grab my… – Follow me. | -我去拿我的 -跟我来 |
[08:39] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:41] | I won’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[08:48] | So… | 你有 |
[08:50] | scrotal anxiety. | 阴囊焦虑症 |
[08:52] | Your email implies you’ve been struggling with this for a while. | 你的电子邮件暗示你患上这病已经有些时日了 |
[08:56] | Why don’t you start by | 跟我说说 |
[08:57] | telling me your earliest memory of your scrotum? | 你最早记忆中的阴囊是什么样的 |
[09:02] | Oh, goodness. | 天啊 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, I completely forgot. I, uh… | 抱歉 我完全忘记了 我 |
[09:07] | – I’m having my bathroom redone. – Yeah, I know. | -我要整修我的卫生间 -我知道 |
[09:10] | I have my tools outside. | 我的工具就在外面 |
[09:13] | So I’d better go and get them, right? | 我这就去拿 |
[09:22] | Earliest memory, | 最早的记忆 |
[09:24] | I’d just turned five. | 我刚满5岁 |
[09:26] | And I was looking down, | 我往下看 |
[09:28] | and thought, | 我想 |
[09:30] | “Oh, there are my balls.” | “这就是我的蛋蛋” |
[09:38] | The topic for this year’s sixth form essay competition is | 今年高中论文竞赛的主题是 |
[09:41] | “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.” | “每个伟大的梦想都源自一个梦想者” |
[09:44] | Entry is compulsory. | 必须参加 |
[09:45] | This is a fantastic opportunity that could look very good | 这是个很好的机会 可以 |
[09:49] | on your university applications next year. | 给你明年大学申请书增光添彩 |
[09:51] | Are any of you even listening? No, I didn’t think so. Anyway… | 有人在听吗 没有 总之 |
[09:54] | Here’s some more information. Take it or leave it. | 这上面有更详细的介绍 要不要随你 |
[09:57] | I’ll be interested to see your take on this, Maeve. Genuinely. | 我很期待看到你的想法 梅芙 发自内心的 |
[10:10] | – I’m giving the money back. – No, hold up. | -我要把钱还回去 -等等 |
[10:12] | You have a rare opportunity here | 这次机会难得 |
[10:14] | to use your power for self-interest. | 你可以用你自己的力量帮你自己 |
[10:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:17] | You keep the money. Give Jackson the wrong advice. Make trouble. | 你把钱留着 给杰克逊错误建议 制造麻烦 |
[10:20] | Okay, that is unethical on so many levels. | 这太不道德了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, unethical or… | 是不道德还是 |
[10:25] | badass? | 牛逼 |
[10:26] | Completely unethical. | 完全不道德 |
[10:28] | Eric, I’m giving the money back. | 埃里克 我要把钱还给他 |
[10:30] | Okay? End of story. | 好吗 就这样 |
[10:31] | Well, after you then, Captain Morality. | 那你先请 道德队长 |
[10:36] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[10:38] | You tracked me down. | 你找到我了 |
[10:39] | Listen, I… I need to give this back to you. | 听着 我得把钱还给你 |
[10:42] | I feel uncomfortable talking behind Maeve’s back. It’s wrong. | 我不喜欢在背后说梅芙 这是不对的 |
[10:44] | It’s unethical and it’s just wrong. | 不道德 也不对 |
[10:47] | – I get it. – All right, cool. | -我懂 -好的 |
[10:49] | Yeah. No problem. You’re an honorable guy. | 没问题 你很正直 |
[10:50] | – Great. Here’s the money. – Maeve is such a head-fuck, man. | -好 这是你的钱 -梅芙真的难以捉摸 |
[10:54] | Like a Rubik’s Cube. | 就像魔方一样 |
[10:55] | She says one thing and then does something else. | 她嘴上说一件事 做的又是另外一件 |
[10:57] | And I can’t keep up. | 我跟不上她的节奏 |
[10:58] | – Know what I mean? – Not really. But here you go. | -懂我意思吗 -不 拿着 |
[11:00] | We’ll have crazy amazing sex, yeah? | 我们的性爱超棒 |
[11:01] | I’m talking, like, transcendental-level shagging. | 已经达到了超凡的境界 |
[11:04] | Okay, stop! | 够了 |
[11:05] | And then she ignores me for days. | 然后她就会无视我好多天 |
[11:07] | But then, she wants to do it again and round and round we go. | 然后她又想跟我做 这样反反复复 |
[11:11] | She’s like some sexy merry-go-round, and I can’t get off. | 她就像是性感的旋转木马 我没法下去 |
[11:14] | She’s not an object! | 她不是物品 |
[11:15] | Ohh… What? | 什么 |
[11:17] | Uh… I said she’s not an object. | 我说她不是物品 |
[11:19] | You keep describing her | 你一直把她描述为 |
[11:21] | as inanimate objects, but she is a person. | 无生命的物体 但她是一个人 |
[11:23] | Have you even thought about asking her what she wants | 你有想过问她她想要什么 |
[11:25] | or what she likes? | 或者喜欢什么吗 |
[11:27] | – Well, what does she like? – Lots of things. | -她喜欢什么 -很多东西 |
[11:29] | Um… Female writers, for a start. | 首先 女作家 |
[11:31] | Oh, like The Hunger Games? | 比如《饥饿游戏》吗 |
[11:33] | More like, uh, Virginia Woolf or Roxane Gay or Sylvia Plath. | 弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙 罗克姗·盖伊或西尔维娅·普拉斯 |
[11:36] | She also has a great taste in music. | 她还有很好的音乐品味 |
[11:38] | Joy Division, Nirvana, Bikini Kill… | 快乐分裂 涅槃 比基尼杀戮 |
[11:40] | But she’s not a snob. I mean, she’ll listen to pop. | 但她不是附庸风雅之徒 她也听流行乐 |
[11:43] | And she has a really dark sense of humor. | 她还有黑色幽默 |
[11:45] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前都不知道 |
[11:46] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你 你干什么 |
[11:47] | I’m taking notes. This is super helpful. | 我在做笔记 这很有帮助 |
[11:49] | No! No! I’m not helping. | 不 不 我没在帮你 |
[11:51] | – This is not helping. – Yeah, it is. | -这不是在帮你 -就是 |
[11:53] | Stop pulling your pricks and get out here! 40 lengths! | 别玩鸡鸡了 快出来 游40个来回 |
[11:56] | Get a move on, Jackson. | 快点 杰克逊 |
[11:58] | Thank you so much. You’re a lifesaver. | 太谢谢你了 你真是救命恩人 |
[12:00] | – Take care. – Yeah. | -保重 -嗯 |
[12:01] | Bye, Jackson. | 再见 杰克逊 |
[12:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:08] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[12:10] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[12:24] | Go get herpes somewhere else, guys. | 想得疱疹 到别的地方去 |
[12:33] | Oh, hey, Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[12:35] | You’re not actually reading Virginia Woolf. | 你不是真的在看弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙 |
[12:37] | Why wouldn’t I be? She’s a brilliant mind. | 怎么不行 她如此有才华 |
[12:40] | Who’s the big-nosed chick? | 这个大鼻子女是谁 |
[12:42] | A fierce, feminist voice of 20th-century Britain, obviously. | 当然是英国20世纪的女性之声 |
[12:46] | I’ve never seen you read before. Is this some kind of joke? | 我从没见过你看书 这是在搞笑吗 |
[12:48] | No! I read all the time. | 不 我随时都在看书 |
[12:57] | Do you know you are the only person | 你知道你是1972年后 |
[13:00] | to take this book out of the library since 1972? | 唯一从图书馆里借过这本书的人吗 |
[13:04] | Not anymore, apparently. | 现在不是了 |
[13:11] | So now he’s a feminist! | 他现在成了女权主义者了 |
[13:13] | You’ve made the hottest guy in school even hotter. | 你让学校里最性感的人变得更加性感了 |
[13:15] | He’s basically Ryan Gosling. Well done. | 他就像是瑞恩·高斯林 干得漂亮 |
[13:17] | You don’t understand. He’s like a Jedi. | 你不明白 他就像是绝地武士 |
[13:19] | Okay? He just talked, | 好吗 他只需要说话 |
[13:21] | and no matter what I did, he got what he wanted. | 不管我做什么 他都能得偿所愿 |
[13:23] | The one thing you had going for you | 之前你唯一拿得出手的 |
[13:24] | was that you’re all woke and shit. | 就是你思想觉悟高 |
[13:26] | Kind of counters the whole lame virgin thing. | 但你的处男身份与其相抵消了 |
[13:29] | Now he’s checking his privilege. It’s game over. | 现在他要去行使他的特权了 游戏结束 |
[13:32] | – It’s not a game. – It is a game. | -这不是游戏 -就是 |
[13:33] | Because Maeve and I are just friends. | 因为我和梅芙只是朋友 |
[13:36] | Anyway, she’s not gonna fall for this whole performance. | 总之 她不会被他的表演所欺骗的 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God, I love Virginia Woolf. | 天啊 我爱弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙 |
[13:42] | Nice guys finish last. | 好人不得志 |
[13:44] | Especially when there’s a nicer guy with rock-hard abs. | 尤其是周围还有个有着完美腹肌的更好的人 |
[13:55] | Ruby thinks Kyle should change the way he dresses, | 鲁比觉得凯尔应该改变他的穿衣风格 |
[13:57] | but I think he looks nice. | 但我觉得很好看 |
[13:59] | He has been wearing a lot of trackie bottoms recently, | 他最近经常穿运动裤 |
[14:01] | but that’s only ’cause he set his jeans on fire. | 但只是因为他烧掉了他的牛仔裤 |
[14:04] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | He’s got second-degree burns on his thighs, | 他大腿上有二级烧伤 |
[14:07] | but he was blazed when it happened, so it only hurt a bit. | 不过烧的时候他抽了大麻 所以没有多疼 |
[14:10] | Hey, Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[14:11] | What do you think Woolf meant by, | 你觉得伍尔芙这句话什么意思 |
[14:13] | “The history of men’s opposition to women’s emancipation | 男性反对妇女解放的历史 |
[14:15] | is more interesting, perhaps, | 也许比 |
[14:17] | than the story of that emancipation itself”? | 解放故事本身更有趣 |
[14:20] | That men are dicks, and selective castration is our only hope. | 男人是混蛋 选择性阉割是我们唯一的希望 |
[14:24] | You know, you are so dark. | 你太黑暗了 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:27] | Your humor, it’s dark. I like dark humor. | 你的幽默 很黑暗 我喜欢黑色幽默 |
[14:31] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[14:35] | He’s being so weird. | 他好奇怪 |
[14:37] | I think he’s peacocking. | 他是在炫耀 |
[14:39] | But with words. | 用文字炫耀 |
[14:42] | Girls, less chatting, more running! | 姑娘们 少说话 多跑步 |
[14:46] | – Look! Look, look, look! – I know! Okay! | -看 看 -我知道 |
[14:56] | Are you listening to Sløtface? | 你在听Sløtface[挪威朋克乐队]吗 |
[14:59] | Oh, what? Sløtface? Yeah, their new album is incredible. | 什么 Sløtface 他们新专辑太好听了 |
[15:03] | Since when do you like punk? | 你什么时候开始喜欢朋克了 |
[15:04] | Oh, wait, do you like punk? | 等等 你喜欢朋克吗 |
[15:06] | Among other things. | 还有别的 |
[15:08] | Well, I’ve actually got a spare ticket for this local band night. | 我刚好多了一张本地乐队晚上表演的门票 |
[15:10] | Pussyfest. Do you wanna come? | 猫女集会 你要来吗 |
[15:14] | – Maybe. – All right, it’s a date. | -也许 -好 那就说定了 |
[15:16] | Actually, I can’t. I’ve got an essay to write. | 我去不了 我要写论文 |
[15:19] | – Huh? – Have fun, though. | -什么 -祝你开心 |
[15:27] | She’s not gonna text you. | 她不会给你发短信的 |
[15:29] | She’s texting Jackson now. | 她在给杰克逊发 |
[15:31] | Who needs a friend when you have a boyfriend? | 有了男友谁还需要朋友啊 |
[15:33] | Uh, he’s not her boyfriend. Okay? | 他不是她男友 好吗 |
[15:35] | I mean, I wouldn’t care if he was, but he’s not. | 我是说 就算是我也不在乎 但他不是 |
[15:37] | He’s literally not. | 他真的不是 |
[15:39] | Well, well. Appears you were wrong. | 看吧 你说错了吧 |
[15:42] | 梅芙 有客户吗 需要钱 | |
[15:43] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:44] | See, Maeve and I still run a sex clinic together. | 看 我和梅芙的性诊所还在营业 |
[15:46] | And that’s still weird. | 仍然很奇怪 |
[15:50] | That’s really, really weird. | 真的很奇怪 |
[16:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Is the music too loud? | 音乐太吵了吗 |
[16:08] | N… No, it’s fine. | 没有 没有 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:14] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[16:16] | Quite a bit of mold, but, uh, it’s fixable. | 很多霉菌 不过可以修 |
[16:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:21] | – I mean, that’s fine. – Yeah. | -我是说 好的 -嗯 |
[16:26] | Are you writing another book? | 你又在写书吗 |
[16:29] | I mean, I saw that you’ve… you’ve written books, | 我今早在你办公室 |
[16:32] | this morning, in your office. | 看到你写的书了 |
[16:34] | Yes, I did. A very long time ago. | 是的 很久以前 |
[16:38] | But, um… I don’t really write anymore. | 不过 现在已经不写了 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:45] | Well, um… | 这个 |
[16:48] | I wrote that last book with my… | 我上本书是和我 |
[16:51] | ex-husband. | 前夫一起写的 |
[16:53] | And we split just after the publication. | 出版后我们就离婚了 |
[16:56] | And I tried, but, to be honest, um… | 我试过 但老实说 |
[17:01] | the fear creeps in a bit as you get older. | 上年纪后 人变得越来越恐惧 |
[17:05] | I don’t know why I’m telling you that. | 我不知道我为什么要跟你说这个 |
[17:08] | Fuck fear. | 去他妈的恐惧 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[17:11] | Fuck the fear. | 去他妈的恐惧 |
[17:13] | Tomorrow, you could be driving along in your car, happily, | 明天 你可能独自高兴地开着你的车 |
[17:16] | and then, uh, smash you, | 然后正面撞上 |
[17:18] | uh, head to head with an 18-wheeler truck | 一辆18轮大卡车 |
[17:21] | and you’re squished to the road, and you’re dead. | 然后被压扁在路上 死掉 |
[17:25] | Just a waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[17:27] | So fuck fear. | 所以去他妈的恐惧 |
[17:31] | Hello, darling. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:33] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:35] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 嗯 |
[17:37] | – Homework stuff. – Well… | -家庭作业 -好吧 |
[17:39] | I should leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[18:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:17] | Hello! | 你好 |
[18:18] | Are you a friend of Otis’? | 你是欧帝斯朋友吗 |
[18:20] | No, I’m here to pick up my father. | 不 我是来接我爸的 |
[18:23] | You know, intense European dude. Thinks he’s a comedian. | 热情的欧洲男 自以为是喜剧演员 |
[18:26] | Piercing blue eyes. He’s got “Fuck” Written across his hand… | 炯炯有神的蓝眼睛 手上写着”操” |
[18:33] | Don’t be a man-child, get a move on. I’m late for work! | 别淘气 快点 我上班要迟到了 |
[18:43] | I am ignoring you. Hurry up. | 我根本没在听你 快点 |
[18:48] | Please can I use your bathroom? | 我能用下你家厕所吗 |
[18:50] | Yes. It’s upstairs. | 当然 在楼上 |
[18:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Mum! | 妈 |
[19:05] | You’re not my mum. | 你不是我妈 |
[19:07] | I just… I’m not… | 我 我没 |
[19:08] | This is research! | 这是研究 |
[19:16] | You should probably think about gettin’ a lock on this door. | 你该给这门上锁 |
[19:20] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪儿 |
[19:22] | – Uh, on your left. – Thanks. | -你左边 -谢谢 |
[19:34] | Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[19:36] | Oh, don’t annoy me. | 别烦我 |
[19:38] | How have you pooped? | 怎么拉屎了 |
[19:39] | Oh, yuck. | 呸 |
[19:41] | Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. | 呸 呸 呸 |
[19:43] | Okay, stay. | 别跑 |
[19:46] | Yeah, you should feel bad. | 你是该感到惭愧 |
[19:54] | Uh… Francis, Bacon, get back here! | 弗朗西斯 培根 回来 |
[19:57] | Oh! Come on! Come on! | 快来 快来 |
[19:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[20:00] | Uh, Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[20:02] | Bacon! | 培根 |
[20:06] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:09] | Oh, okay. Come on, guys, come on. | 好了 过来 过来 |
[20:12] | Oh. Come on. | 快点 |
[20:17] | Sorry, new job. Dog walker. | 抱歉 新工作 遛狗人 |
[20:20] | Gay. | 同志 |
[20:24] | Quiet, Madam. | 安静 玛当[夫人] |
[20:27] | Be quiet, Madam. | 安静 玛当 |
[20:33] | She’s not my dog. She’s my mum’s. | 它不是我的狗 是我妈的 |
[20:34] | Yeah, she’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[20:36] | She’s a champ. Okay? | 它是冠军 |
[20:40] | She’s like the Kim Kardashian of tiny dogs. | 小狗界里的金·卡戴珊 |
[20:47] | Up, Madam. | 玛当 |
[20:47] | Up! Show me tits. | 站起来 给我看奶子 |
[20:49] | Good girl. Oh! Good girl. | 真乖 真乖 |
[20:53] | That is wicked. | 太神奇了 |
[20:54] | Hey, Madam sounds a bit like Adam. | 玛当听上去有点像亚当 |
[20:58] | What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 |
[21:00] | Nothing. Nothing. Okay, bye. Bye, um… | 没什么 没什么 好的 再见 |
[21:10] | Madam! Madam! | 玛当 玛当 |
[21:12] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:13] | Uh, I’ve gotta drop these off, but I can come back… | 我得去把这些狗送回去 但我可以回来 |
[21:15] | Don’t bother, okay? | 不用了 好吗 |
[21:16] | You shouldn’t be walkin’ dogs if you can’t control them. | 你控制不了它们的话就别出来遛 |
[21:19] | Just fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[21:22] | Madam! Madam! | 玛当 玛当 |
[22:07] | 梅芙 猫女集会怎么样 | |
[22:14] | 杰克逊 没去 你不去就没意思 在看伍尔芙的书 她很酷 | |
[22:19] | 梅芙 她是她那个年代的碧昂斯 | |
[22:25] | You can’t even walk a dog! | 你连狗都不会遛 |
[22:27] | The mind boggles! | 不可理喻 |
[22:30] | Think about poor Madam! | 想想可怜的玛当 |
[22:33] | Won’t last five minutes! | 5分钟都活不了 |
[22:36] | Are you happy? | 你开心了吗 |
[22:38] | You broke her heart. Your own mother. | 你伤了她的心 你自己的母亲 |
[22:41] | It wasn’t me. I swear it wasn’t my fault. | 不是我 我发誓不是我的错 |
[22:44] | Excuses, excuses. Go on, go! | 借口 借口 滚吧 |
[22:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:32] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | I heard a thing. | 我听说了一件事 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[23:39] | This thing concerns your virginal status. | 这事跟你破没破处有关 |
[23:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:45] | I heard on the grapevine that your cherry remains unpopped. | 我听小道消息说你的处子之身还在 |
[23:48] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[23:49] | Yeah, let’s skip the faux modesty. | 别假装谦虚了 |
[23:51] | – I’m down if you are. – Down? | -你愿意我就愿意 -愿意 |
[23:54] | Deflowering the maiden. | 让我失去童贞 |
[23:56] | Breaking the lawn chair, skinning the fish. | 男上女下 剥鱼皮 |
[24:00] | Your dick in my vagina. What do you say? | 把你鸡鸡插进我阴道 你说怎么样 |
[24:01] | Yeah, um… | 这个 |
[24:04] | Wait, sorry, who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[24:06] | Whoever you want me to be. | 你想我是谁我就是谁 |
[24:10] | Also, I’m Lily. | 对了 我叫莉莉 |
[24:13] | Well, thanks, Lily, but, um… | 谢谢 莉莉 但是 |
[24:16] | I’m gonna have to politely decline. | 我得礼貌拒绝你 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | Well, if you change your mind, | 你要是改变了主意 |
[24:21] | you can usually find me in music room B. | 我一般都在音乐B教室 |
[24:24] | Or algebra club. | 或者代数俱乐部 |
[24:26] | Bye, then. | 再见了 |
[24:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:32] | Woof-woof-woof! O-Dawg! | 汪汪汪 小欧 |
[24:34] | Uh… J… Dude. | 杰 哥们 |
[24:37] | Just wanna say thanks for the help, man. | 我就想谢谢你的帮助 |
[24:38] | Me and Maeve have been texting all night. | 我和梅芙发了一晚上的短信 |
[24:40] | – She’s, like, mad brainy. – Yeah. I know. | -她太聪明了 -我知道 |
[24:42] | I’m actually into some of this stuff too, you know. | 我其实也对这些感兴趣 |
[24:44] | – It is good to look outside your bubble. – Yeah, I guess it is. | -尝试新事物挺好的 -也许吧 |
[24:47] | – It’s all thanks to you, man. – You know what, Jackson? | -全都多亏了你 -那个 杰克逊 |
[24:49] | – I… – Ah, that’s her! | -我 -是她 |
[24:50] | – I didn’t… – Gotta go. Thank you. | -我没 -得走了 谢谢 |
[24:51] | – Wait. – Yeah? | -等等 -什么 |
[24:52] | Okay. | 没事 |
[24:59] | 梅芙 游泳池 放学后 诊所 | |
[25:08] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[25:10] | It’s soup, for a sick person. | 给病人的汤 |
[25:12] | Oh, no! Oh, you shouldn’t have done that. | 不 你不用这么做的 |
[25:14] | I’m feeling so much better today. Just a scratchy throat. | 我今天感觉好多了 就是嗓子有点痒 |
[25:18] | Still, uh… eat the soup. It’s good for you. | 还是把汤喝了吧 对你有好处 |
[25:22] | No one’s ever made me soup before. | 从来没人给我做过汤 |
[25:24] | It’s just soup. | 就是汤而已 |
[25:27] | Okay, back to work, then. | 我继续去干活了 |
[25:29] | Excuse me. | 借过下 |
[25:32] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:35] | Why don’t you just go out with him? | 为什么不和他去约会 |
[26:38] | Let’s do a mind map. | 我们来发散性思维 |
[26:40] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s just writing stuff down. | -什么 -就是把东西写下来 |
[26:42] | But in a fun way that engages all sides of your brain. | 很有意思 可以用到你大脑的每一边 |
[26:45] | You mean both sides. | 你是想说两边吧 |
[26:47] | Yeah, all of them. | 嗯 全部 |
[26:48] | It’s really good for hard decisions | 对困难决定很有帮助 |
[26:49] | like, should I get a fringe, | 比如 我要不要剪刘海 |
[26:50] | even though Mum says it’ll make my face look chubby? | 尽管我妈说这会让我的脸显得更大 |
[26:53] | Or should I tell Mum I hate her and run away from home? | 或者我要不要跟我妈说我讨厌她 离家出走 |
[26:57] | So, let’s start with Jackson’s nice bits. | 我们先写杰克逊的优点吧 |
[27:01] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[27:03] | He’s good at sex. | 他床上功夫很好 |
[27:05] | Like, properly good. | 非常好 |
[27:09] | – Uh, he’s attractive. – And he’s popular. | -很帅 -很受欢迎 |
[27:12] | Mm-hm. And he’s going places. | 他有志向 |
[27:14] | Like, he’s not a slacker. | 不会偷懒 |
[27:16] | No, he’s probably gonna be president or something. | 是的 也许以后会成为总统什么的 |
[27:19] | We don’t have presidents in this country, Aimee. | 我们国家没有总统 艾米 |
[27:24] | Okay, what else? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[27:27] | Do you have things in common? | 你们有什么共同点吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, we do. | 有 |
[27:30] | – Weirdly. – So… | -奇怪的是竟然有 -那 |
[27:32] | Cons? | 缺点呢 |
[27:34] | – I don’t want a boyfriend. – I don’t get it. | -我不想要男朋友 -我不懂 |
[27:37] | Having a boyfriend is the best thing. | 有男友最棒了 |
[27:39] | What’s so good about it? | 好在哪儿 |
[27:44] | You always have someone to hang out with. | 不管做什么你总是有人陪 |
[27:46] | And, like, last week, I got chased by a fox, | 像上周 我被一只狐狸追 |
[27:48] | and Kyle threw a shoe at it. | 凯尔朝它扔了一只鞋 |
[27:51] | It was so romantic. | 超级浪漫 |
[28:04] | This is good. It’s really helpful, being in the water, isn’t it? | 这很不错 在水里很有帮助 对吗 |
[28:07] | It’s freeing us up. | 解放了我们 |
[28:08] | We’re really figuring out how our bodies can intertwine. | 我们知道了我们的身体可以怎么交融 |
[28:11] | It’s working well for me. Is it working for you? | 我觉得很有用 你呢 |
[28:14] | No. | 没用 |
[28:21] | How’s it going, guys? | 怎么样 各位 |
[28:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:24] | I don’t want you to think I engineered this situation | 我不希望你们觉得我是为了满足自己的性欲 |
[28:26] | for my own sexual gratification. | 而策划了这么一出 |
[28:27] | That would be super creepy. | 那就太变态了 |
[28:29] | Hence the backwards stance. | 所以我背对着你们 |
[28:31] | This is even creepier. Just turn around. Stop being creepy. | 这更变态 转过来 别这么猥琐 |
[28:36] | Well, like I said before, I am a sex and relationship therapist. | 我说了 我是性和感情治疗师 |
[28:40] | You are a teenager with an inflated sense of self-importance. | 你是个自我感觉膨胀的青少年 |
[28:43] | Right. Well, I have a hunch | 好吧 我直觉告诉我 |
[28:44] | that this is more to do with your relationship | 这多半是因为你们的感情出问题 |
[28:47] | than your physical intimacy. | 而不是做爱 |
[28:48] | – How’s your communication? – We’ve known each other | -你们之间交流得如何 -我们 |
[28:50] | since primary school, and we talk for hours. | 从小学起就认识了 每天都会聊很久 |
[28:53] | – It might help. – Interesting. | -这也许会有帮助 -有意思 |
[28:55] | How long have you guys been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[28:57] | About four months. | 大概四个月 |
[28:58] | We both came out around the same time and it just happened. | 我们几乎在同一时间出柜 就那么走到了一起 |
[29:01] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:02] | I’m sure you find lots of things interesting, | 你肯定觉得很多事都有意思 |
[29:04] | but our problem is with the sex, not the relationship. | 但我们的问题是做爱 不是感情 |
[29:06] | So we’re just gonna figure this out on our own. | 我们还是自己去解决吧 |
[29:11] | Well, come back when | 等你们准备好 |
[29:12] | when you’re ready to talk about your relationship. | 谈感情了回来找我 |
[29:15] | Good session, team. Great progress. | 很好的治疗 队友 很有进展 |
[29:29] | 杰克逊 在读普拉斯 #震撼 | |
[29:32] | How’s it going with Jackson? | 和杰克逊处得怎么样 |
[29:34] | – What do you mean? – I mean… | -你什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[29:37] | You guys seem to be spending a lot of time together. | 你们好像经常待在一起 |
[29:39] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[29:42] | I was just asking. Sorry. | 我只是问问 抱歉 |
[29:44] | He does seem keen for us to hang out more, but… | 他确实想要我们多待在一起 但是 |
[29:48] | I don’t really get it. | 我不太明白 |
[29:50] | Like, we have loads of sex. | 我们做得很频繁 |
[29:52] | So why’d he wanna complicate things? | 他为什么想把事情复杂化 |
[29:55] | It’s stupid. Anyway, I don’t do boyfriends. | 蠢死了 反正我不想要男友 |
[30:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:03] | You know in rom-come, | 你知道在爱情喜剧里 |
[30:04] | when the guy finally realizes he’s in love with the girl, | 当男孩终于意识到他爱上了女孩时 |
[30:07] | and he turns up with a boom box outside her house, | 他拿着手提录音机出现在她家门外 |
[30:09] | blasting her favorite song, and everyone in the audience swoons? | 大声播放她最爱的歌 然后所有观众都会陶醉吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah, that makes me sick. | 嗯 这让我感到恶心 |
[30:16] | Okay, but seriously, | 不过说真的 |
[30:18] | what’s wrong with boyfriends? | 男友有什么不好的 |
[30:22] | It’s just someone else to let you down, isn’t it? | 只是又一个会让你失望的人 不是吗 |
[30:29] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[30:36] | What the hell? | 干什么 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | Like that, do you? | 喜欢吧 |
[30:47] | Don’t fucking… | 别 |
[30:57] | So… why don’t you wanna go out with Jackson? | 你为什么不想和杰克逊约会 |
[30:59] | – I mean, really. – No. | -说真的 -不 |
[31:01] | We don’t do that therapy thing. | 别跟我来治疗那一套 |
[31:03] | Save that for the clientele. | 留给客户吧 |
[31:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | I’m me and he’s him. | 我是我 他是他 |
[31:12] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[31:13] | Come on, Otis, he’s Jackson and I’m… You know. | 你懂的 欧帝斯 他是杰克逊 而我是 |
[31:17] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[31:18] | No, I’m a grotty, stinky cock-biter who lives in a caravan. | 不 我是个住在拖车里又脏又臭还咬鸡巴的人 |
[31:21] | Come on! You’re not. Look… | 别这样 你不是 |
[31:23] | You’re not that stinky. | 你也不是那么臭 |
[31:25] | Plus, I thought it was a scrote you bit? | 再说 我以为你咬的是阴囊 |
[31:27] | Dickhead! | 混蛋 |
[31:38] | You look like the Cookie Monster. | 你像是饼干怪兽[《芝麻街》人物] |
[31:40] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[31:43] | Ooh! Okay. | 好了 |
[31:45] | Ow! Yeah, let’s go. | 嗯 我们走吧 |
[31:48] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 |
[31:51] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[31:52] | No. | 不了 |
[31:53] | – What? You just said we better go. – I’m staying here. | -什么 你刚说我们该走了 -我留下来 |
[31:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:59] | Exercise. | 锻炼 |
[32:01] | Yeah, but school is closing. | 可是学校要关门了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, but… | 嗯 不过 |
[32:05] | exercise. | 锻炼 |
[32:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:16] | You’re compellingly odd, Milburn. | 你真是一朵奇葩 米尔本 |
[32:23] | Fucking go away. | 赶紧软下去 |
[32:26] | Must have been one hell of a blow job, Wiley. | 你这个箫吹得可真够劲 怀利 |
[32:36] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[32:43] | Promise not to laugh. | 答应我你不会笑 |
[32:45] | I might have a mild to moderate crush on Maeve. | 我可能对梅芙有轻到中度的意思 |
[32:48] | Yeah, no shit. What gave it away? | 可不是吗 你怎么发现的 |
[32:52] | She, uh… | 她 |
[32:53] | She touched my eyebrows and now I have an erection. | 她碰了我的眉毛 然后我勃起了 |
[33:01] | You said you wouldn’t laugh. | 你说了不会笑的 |
[33:03] | Ugh. It won’t go away. | 软不下去 |
[33:05] | It’s been half an hour, | 已经半小时了 |
[33:06] | and it’s really cold. | 水里好冷 |
[33:08] | There’s only one solution. | 只有一个解决办法 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:16] | It’s just wanking. | 只是撸管而已 |
[33:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:49] | Ah, stop! Ah! No! | 停下来 不要 |
[33:52] | AC/DC! AC/DC! Okay. | AC/DC AC/DC 好了 |
[33:56] | Adam and the Ants, Aerosmith, Alice in Chains. | 亚当与蚂蚁 空中铁匠 爱丽丝囚徒 |
[33:58] | The Blues Brothers. Bowie, David. | 蓝调兄弟 鲍伊 大卫 |
[34:01] | The Byrds. Okay. | 飞鸟 好了 |
[34:04] | – Did you do it? – No. | -你成功了吗 -没有 |
[34:06] | I alphabetized my music collection and it went away. | 我按字母排列了我的音乐收藏 它就软下去了 |
[34:08] | It’s okay, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[34:09] | Next time. | 还有下次 |
[34:10] | We won’t speak of this ever again, okay? | 我们绝不会再谈起这个 知道了吗 |
[34:14] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[34:17] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:23] | I know the drill. | 我懂我懂 |
[34:26] | Bye, Jackson. | 拜 杰克逊 |
[34:29] | So I’m gonna ask Maeve out, properly this time. | 我要约梅芙出来 这次是正式的 |
[34:33] | – How do you think I should do it? – Jackson… | -你觉得我应该怎么做 -杰克逊 |
[34:35] | you’re a smart guy. I’m sure you can figure it out. | 你是个聪明人 肯定会想出办法的 |
[34:37] | But I need your help. Everything you said worked. | 但我需要你的帮助 你说的都管用了 |
[34:39] | – I don’t want to screw this up. – I’m all out of advice, sorry. | -我不想搞砸 -我的建议都说完了 抱歉 |
[34:42] | Come on, man. Look, we talk, we laugh. We have crazy good sex. | 兄弟 我们有说有笑 我们在床上超合拍 |
[34:46] | Now I just wanna seal the deal. | 现在我只想把她搞定 |
[34:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:51] | what do you usually do? | 你一般会怎么做 |
[34:53] | Well, usually I say, “Do you wanna go out?” | 一般我就说”你想约会吗” |
[34:56] | And then they say yes. | 然后她们就答应了 |
[34:58] | It’s that easy? | 这么简单吗 |
[35:00] | Well, it’s just not usually this hard. | 一般不会这么艰难 |
[35:02] | Okay, do you even like Maeve? | 你真的喜欢梅芙吗 |
[35:03] | Or have you just never not got your way before? | 还是你从没尝过被拒绝的滋味 |
[35:05] | No, I like her. | 我真的喜欢她 |
[35:07] | I wake up and I’m thinkin’ about her. | 我睁开眼首先就想到她 |
[35:08] | I go to sleep and I’m thinkin’ about her. | 我睡着前最后想的是她 |
[35:10] | It’s driving me insane. | 我快被逼疯了 |
[35:12] | I think she could be the… | 我觉得她可能就是 |
[35:15] | the one. | 我的那个她 |
[35:18] | Wait, sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[35:19] | Sorry. You’re right. I’ll figure this out on my own. | 抱歉 你说得对 我会自己想办法 |
[35:21] | – You’ve helped out enough. – Yeah. | -你帮的够多了 -嗯 |
[35:24] | You know, it’s weird. You’re my age, but wise. | 说来奇怪 你和我一样大 但很睿智 |
[35:28] | You’re like my mum… | 你像是我妈妈 |
[35:30] | in a little man’s body. | 在一个小男孩的身体里 |
[35:32] | Like a little mum man. | 小妈男 |
[35:33] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[35:39] | Make a grand gesture. | 做个隆重的表态 |
[35:42] | What, like flowers? | 比如鲜花吗 |
[35:44] | Grander. | 再隆重些 |
[35:46] | Like a giant teddy bear? | 比如巨型泰迪熊 |
[35:47] | Much grander. | 要特别隆重 |
[35:48] | Think, like… like rom-com grand, you know? | 比如爱情喜剧那么隆重 懂吗 |
[35:51] | Public, passionate. | 公共场合 充满激情 |
[35:53] | Heart on your sleeve, running through the rain… | 坦露真情实感 在雨中奔跑 |
[35:55] | If it seems too much, go bigger. | 如果感觉太过火了 就再浇一把油 |
[35:58] | – If you want her… – Yeah. | -如果你想要她 -想要 |
[35:59] | …show her how much. | 告诉她你有多想 |
[36:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:03] | All right. Thanks, man. | 好 谢了 兄弟 |
[36:06] | You really are a good guy. | 你真是个好人 |
[36:15] | You are stone cold evil. | 你个冷血的恶魔 |
[36:18] | Look, you told me to screw over Jackson. | 是你让我欺骗杰克逊的 |
[36:20] | All right? This was your idea. | 好吗 这是你的主意 |
[36:21] | I say lots of stuff. But you’re not supposed to listen to me. | 我说的话多了去了 但你不应该听我的 |
[36:24] | – This is bad. You’re a bad person. – Stop saying that. | -这样可不好 你是个坏人 -别说了 |
[36:27] | Why are you now suddenly bad? | 为什么你现在突然变坏了 |
[36:28] | Because I’m in love with Maeve, all right? | 因为我爱上梅芙了 好吗 |
[36:30] | There, I admit it. Are you happy? | 好了 我承认了 你高兴了吗 |
[36:32] | Well, not really. I think I prefer Cupcake Otis. | 不怎么高兴 我觉得我更喜欢小蛋糕欧帝斯 |
[36:34] | I need to stop Jackson. | 我得阻止杰克逊 |
[36:35] | Uh, then he’ll know that you’re in love with Maeve. | 那他就会知道你爱上梅芙了 |
[36:37] | Then I need to warn Maeve about what he’s gonna do. | 那我就把他要做的事先告诉梅芙 |
[36:40] | Then she’ll know that you took money from Jackson | 那她就会知道你拿了杰克逊的钱 |
[36:41] | and gave him bad advice | 还给他出馊主意 |
[36:43] | – because you’re in love with her. – All my options are dog shit. | -因为你爱她 -我怎么都是错的 |
[36:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:48] | I’m going home. | 我先回家了 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:52] | Well, have a nice night, bad man. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 坏人 |
[36:57] | Thank you for all your work. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[36:59] | And for the soup. | 还有你的汤 |
[37:01] | It was very good. | 非常好喝 |
[37:03] | I, uh… washed it. | 我已经洗干净了 |
[37:06] | I told you, it’s the best soup. | 我早就说过 这是最好的汤 |
[37:12] | – Oh. It’s okay. – Clumsy man. | -没事的 -我真是笨手笨脚 |
[37:15] | I… | 我… |
[37:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | You are a strange woman. | 你真是个奇怪的女人 |
[37:34] | Goodbye, then. | 那再见了 |
[37:35] | Just put those in there. | 把这些放在这里就好了 |
[37:39] | Thank you. Goodbye, Jean. | 谢谢 再见 珍 |
[37:43] | Bye, Mr. Builder. | 再见 装修工先生 |
[37:55] | – Hello. – Uh… | -你好 -呃… |
[37:58] | Finish your research? | 研究做完了吗 |
[38:01] | My… Yes. | 我的… 是的 |
[38:03] | Oh, my God. Yes, I did. | 天啊 是的 我做完了 |
[38:04] | It was actual research, by the way. | 顺便一说 这真的是研究 |
[38:07] | It’s… It’s hard to explain. | 虽然有点难解释 |
[38:08] | But, um, I needed to know about scissoring. | 但我需要了解磨豆腐 |
[38:12] | Okay. I’m Ola. | 好的 我叫欧拉 |
[38:15] | I’m Otis. | 我叫欧帝斯 |
[38:16] | I got something for you. To help with your research. | 我有东西给你 对你的研究有帮助 |
[38:18] | My dad installed it. | 我爸爸装的 |
[38:23] | You know we’re already recording it. | 你知道我们已经在录了 |
[38:25] | Come on, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 走吧 我们得离开这儿 |
[38:27] | – Hey. – See ya. | -嘿 -再见 |
[38:29] | See ya. | 再见 |
[39:23] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[39:29] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[39:41] | Dad, I think I know who… | 爸爸 我想我知道是谁… |
[39:43] | Go get hot water and bleach. | 快去拿热水和漂白剂 |
[39:45] | I don’t want your mother seeing this. | 我不想让你妈妈看到这一切 |
[40:04] | Who are you pervin’ on? | 你在偷窥谁 |
[40:08] | No one. | 没谁 |
[40:09] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[40:11] | Ruthie, but I’m not perving, I’m just watching. | 是露西 我没偷窥 我就是在观察 |
[40:15] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[40:16] | Shame the scissoring thing didn’t work. | 真可惜 磨豆腐也不行 |
[40:19] | I’m so skint right now. | 我现在已经身无分文了 |
[40:27] | – What’s that? – It’s your cut. I treated someone. | -这是什么 -你的分成 我治疗了某个人 |
[40:33] | You’re a fucking gem, Otis. | 你真是太好了 欧帝斯 |
[40:44] | Tromboner. | 长号屌 |
[40:47] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[40:48] | Did you find Madam? | 你找到玛当了吗 |
[40:52] | Can you smell… | 你闻到… |
[40:54] | dog shit? | 狗屎味儿了吗 |
[40:58] | Wiley, can I speak to you for a second? | 怀利 能聊会吗 |
[41:01] | No chemically induced hard-on today? | 今天没有吃药勃起吗 |
[41:04] | You’re so funny, you make my dick hurt. Listen… | 你真有意思 我的鸡巴伤心了 听着 |
[41:06] | Uh, that essay thing Sands was banging on about. Write it for me. | 桑兹一直在念叨的那论文 帮我写下 |
[41:08] | – I can pay. – The hand-in’s tomorrow. Sorry. | -我可以付钱 -明天就要交了 抱歉 |
[41:11] | Shit, I really need this. | 靠 我真的很需要 |
[41:14] | Come on, I can pay double. | 求你了 我付双倍的钱 |
[41:18] | Triple. | 三倍 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[41:26] | What did you buy from the supermarket today? | 你今天在超市买了什么 |
[41:31] | Only you could make French unsexy. | 只有你能把法语说的这么不性感 |
[41:36] | You do not want to kiss your girlfriend anymore. | 你再也不想吻你女朋友了 |
[41:42] | You like someone else. | 你爱上别人了 |
[41:49] | Look, Tanya is my best friend. | 听着 谭雅是我最好的朋友 |
[41:51] | She was really supportive of me when I came out and everything. | 她真的很支持我 不管是出柜还是别的什么 |
[41:56] | So when she came out too, I thought we could just… | 所以她出柜的时候 我觉得我们可以… |
[41:58] | You might as well be in a relationship. | 你们还不如交往 |
[42:00] | We’re so close, I thought it would be the perfect relationship, | 我们那么亲密 我本以为我们的感情会很完美 |
[42:04] | but when we have sex… | 但是当我们做爱的时候… |
[42:06] | it just feels wrong. | 就是感觉不对 |
[42:08] | And when I’m doing it with Jessa… | 但是我跟洁莎做的时候… |
[42:12] | everything just works. | 就什么都对了 |
[42:17] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[42:20] | You have to tell Tanya the truth. | 你必须把真相告诉谭雅 |
[42:23] | It would kill her. | 这会让她伤心死的 |
[42:27] | You can’t choose who you’re attracted to. | 你没法选择自己喜欢谁 |
[42:31] | You can’t… | 你就是没办法… |
[42:33] | You can’t engineer a relationship. | 你无法策划一段关系 |
[42:38] | You have to do what’s right. | 你只有做觉得对的事 |
[42:41] | I still think it’s weird a teenage boy is a sex therapist. | 我还是觉得一个十几岁的男生做性治疗师很怪 |
[42:44] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[42:47] | This is an urgent announcement from your Head Boy. | 这是来自优等生代表的紧急广播 |
[42:50] | Will all sixth formers please head to the canteen now? | 请所有六年级学生立即到餐厅集合 |
[43:02] | 男朋友是杰克逊 不想要男朋友 人好 受欢迎 擅长性爱 | |
[43:08] | Has anyone seen Jackson? | 有人看到杰克逊吗 |
[43:09] | Uh… Maybe it’s a fire drill? | 可能只是消防演习 |
[43:14] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[43:16] | – Maeve! – Look. He’s gonna make a speech. | -梅芙 -看 他要发表演讲了 |
[43:18] | Yes, Moordale! Sorry for the interruption, | 是的 莫戴尔 很抱歉打断你们 |
[43:20] | but, hey, it’s just your education, right? | 但是 你们也能学着点 不是吗 |
[43:24] | There’s somebody in this crowd who is very special to me. | 你们中间有个人对我来说非常特别 |
[43:26] | And no, it’s not you, Mr. Groff. | 不 不是你 格罗夫校长 |
[43:30] | This person is pretty damn incredible. | 这个人真的很不可思议 |
[43:33] | She’s one of a kind. | 她是如此独一无二 |
[43:35] | But I was an idiot because I wanted to hide how I felt. | 我这个白痴却想隐藏自己的感觉 |
[43:38] | Well, I’m not gonna keep it secret anymore. | 现在我不想再藏着掖着了 |
[43:41] | Maeve Wiley… | 梅芙·怀利… |
[43:44] | this is for you. | 这是献给你的 |
[43:49] | I think he’s gonna… | 我觉得他要… |
[43:51] | …sing. | …唱歌 |
[43:52] | No. No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[43:55] | *You walk like a dream and you make like you’re queen of the action* | *你像梦一样走来 一举一动就像我的女王* |
[44:02] | *You’re using every tricky in book* | *你使尽浑身解数* |
[44:05] | *The way that you look you’re really something to see* | *你的眼神让我心动* |
[44:10] | *You cheat and you lie to impress any* | *你撒谎欺骗 打动着每个* |
[44:12] | *guy that you fancy | 你喜欢的男人* |
[44:16] | *But don’t you know I’m out of my mind so give me a sign* | *但你可知我早已为你疯狂 快给我爱的暗示* |
[44:20] | *and help to ease the pain inside me* | *缓解我心中的痛楚* |
[44:24] | *Baby* | *宝贝* |
[44:26] | *Love really hurts without you* | *没有你的爱如此痛苦* |
[44:29] | I’m in Swing Band. Why didn’t they ask me to play? | 我也是摇摆乐队的 为什么没找我去伴奏 |
[44:32] | *And girl you’re breakin’ my heart but what can I do, baby* | *你伤透了我的心 我又能如何* |
[44:38] | *Love really hurts without you* | *没有你的爱如此痛苦* |
[44:42] | *Love really hurts without you* | *没有你的爱如此痛苦* |
[44:45] | *And girl you’re breakin’ my heart but what can I do, baby* | *你伤透了我的心 我又能如何 宝贝* |
[44:57] | Will you please be my girlfriend? | 你能做我的女朋友吗 |
[45:01] | You dickhead. | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[45:20] | Well, that was unexpected. | 真是出人意料啊 |