时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Glenoxi. | 格诺克希 |
[00:20] | At last we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[00:24] | Lord Zortac. I’ve been expecting you. | 左泰克大人 我一直在等你 |
[00:29] | I’ve traveled across four universes to fuck. | 我穿越了四个星系来操你 |
[00:34] | Let’s do this, you cosmic hunk. | 快来吧 你这个宇宙壮汉 |
[00:40] | Get to the sex! | 直接干 |
[00:41] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:53] | Nothing, try again. | 没事 再试一次 |
[00:59] | Retreat! Oh, retreat. | 撤退 撤退 |
[01:01] | Why won’t it go in? | 为什么进不去 |
[01:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:22] | 欧拉 你好 | |
[01:47] | 养育男子汉 有性恐惧症的青春期后男孩 珍·F·米尔本博士 著 | |
[02:31] | 妈妈 五个未接来电 | |
[02:53] | Haven’t you got training? | 你不用训练吗 |
[02:55] | Not going. Can’t be bothered. | 不去 懒得 |
[03:03] | You know what I said before… | 我之前说的 |
[03:06] | Like, the whole, like, “I love you” thing. | 那个 “我爱你” |
[03:10] | I was seriously wasted. | 我真的喝高了 |
[03:14] | So I don’t expect you to, like… | 所以我不指望你 |
[03:19] | say it back or anything, you know? | 给我回应之类的 好吗 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:50] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[03:54] | Go and get ready for school. | 去准备上学 |
[04:00] | And please, be quiet. | 还有小声点 |
[04:02] | Your mother’s been worried sick | 你妈妈担心疯了 |
[04:03] | and she’s only just gone to sleep. | 她刚刚才睡着 |
[04:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:02] | Morning, darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[05:11] | Do you want any tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[05:21] | Will you save the crossword for me, please? | 你能把纵横字谜留给我吗 |
[05:41] | You’ve been very quiet lately, sweetheart. | 近来你很安静 亲爱的 |
[05:45] | Is there anything wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:52] | 养育男子汉 有性恐惧症的我儿子 珍·F·米尔本博士 著 | |
[05:53] | I made some notes on your book. | 我给你的书做了一些标注 |
[05:56] | The one about me. | 写我的那本书 |
[05:58] | You should consider using a thesaurus in the future. | 你今后应该考虑用辞典 |
[06:01] | Your vocabulary is very limited. | 你的词汇量太可怜了 |
[06:04] | Otis, let’s talk about this in a calm and rational way. | 欧帝斯 我们来冷静理性地谈谈 |
[06:07] | Not calm! Not rational! | 不冷静 不理性 |
[06:11] | We’ll talk about it later, darling. | 我们之后再谈 亲爱的 |
[06:20] | Come on! | 搞错没有 |
[06:23] | Stupid bike! | 傻逼自行车 |
[06:25] | – Is this about your mum’s book? – Oh, no, I mean, | -是因为你妈妈的书吗 -不 |
[06:28] | it’s only a heavily researched, meticulously detailed account | 只是一本深入调研 详实记述 |
[06:32] | of raising a sexually repressed 16-year-old boy. | 养育一个性压抑的16岁男孩的书 |
[06:34] | Me, by the way. | 顺带一提 就是我 |
[06:36] | Chapter One. “Otis’s surprise emission.” | 第一章 “欧帝斯的意外喷射” |
[06:40] | Sorry. Not funny. Very bad, Jean. | 对不起 不好笑 太坏了 珍 |
[06:43] | Look, well, at least you went to the dance with an actual girl. | 至少你和一个真的女孩去参加舞会了 |
[06:46] | – That’s progress, man. – I called her a goat and she left. | -有进展了 -我叫她山羊 然后她就走了 |
[06:50] | Still, an improvement. | 仍然是进步 |
[06:53] | Anyway, I thought you called her a house cat. | 不管怎样 你不是叫她家猫吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I also called her a goat. | 嗯 我还叫了她山羊 |
[06:58] | Do you like Ola? | 你喜欢欧拉吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I… I do. A lot. | 嗯 喜欢 很喜欢 |
[07:03] | Then why did you call her a goat? | 那你为什么管她叫山羊 |
[07:06] | Promise not to laugh. | 答应我不许笑 |
[07:09] | She seemed to think that there was something going on | 她好像认为我和梅芙之间 |
[07:11] | between Maeve and I, romantically, and… | 有暧昧 然后 |
[07:14] | Sorry, not the funny part. | 对不起 这里不好笑 |
[07:16] | I was trying to reassure her how ridiculous that was, | 我试图安抚她 这太荒谬了 |
[07:18] | because someone like Maeve is never gonna be interested in me, | 因为梅芙那样的人永远不会对我感兴趣 |
[07:22] | because I’m a loser and she is a lioness. | 因为我是屌丝 而她是母狮 |
[07:27] | Therefore, Ola is a house cat. | 因此 欧拉是家猫 |
[07:32] | Otis, you know, for a sex therapist, | 欧帝斯 作为一名性治疗师 |
[07:33] | you are surprisingly insensitive. | 你出乎意料地迟钝 |
[07:36] | On the upside, | 积极的一面是 |
[07:37] | at least you’re gonna be famous with this new book. | 至少你会因为这本新书而出名 |
[07:39] | Like that man that was born with tree arms. | 就像那个生来长着树枝胳膊的男人一样 |
[07:45] | Maeve Wiley and Otis Milburn to Mr Groff’s office. | 梅芙·怀利和欧帝斯·米尔本到格罗夫先生办公室 |
[07:48] | The lioness awaits. | 母狮在等待 |
[07:51] | She’s still not talking to me. | 她还是不跟我说话 |
[07:54] | Women really hate you. | 女人真的好恨你 |
[07:59] | Nice outfit. | 这身不错 |
[08:02] | – Thanks, Anwar. I love… – There’s really no need to respond. | -谢谢 安瓦 我喜 -真心不必回应 |
[08:16] | Glad to see you back, Eric. | 很高兴看到你回来 埃里克 |
[08:19] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[08:23] | – I’ve been meaning to apologize. – Hey, it’s… | -我一直想要道歉 -那个 |
[08:25] | Look, we all have bad days, you know? | 我们都有不顺的时候 对吧 |
[08:27] | But in every cloud, there is a rainstorm. | 但每一片乌云里 都有暴风雨 |
[08:30] | No, wait, sorry, that’s not right. | 不 等等 抱歉 说错了 |
[08:32] | “There is a rainbow in every cloud,” is it? | “每一片乌云里都有彩虹” 对吗 |
[08:35] | – Okay… – Basically, it’s all in the past. | -好吧 -说白了 都过去了 |
[08:41] | – Yeah. – And, um… | -嗯 -还有 |
[08:43] | – The two weeks of detention? – Still very much in your future. | -两周的留校呢 -还是跑不了 |
[08:46] | – Oh. Okay. Okay. – Mm. So… | -好的 -那么 |
[08:48] | – I’ll see you after school. – Okay… | -放学后见 -好吧 |
[09:02] | Look, about what… what happened… | 那个 关于 之前发生的事 |
[09:05] | I’m over it. | 我翻篇了 |
[09:09] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[09:11] | You’re first. | 你先来 |
[09:21] | I’ve been watching you and your little friend. | 我一直在观察你和你的小伙伴 |
[09:26] | Meeting up before school, | 上学前碰面 |
[09:29] | hanging around after hours, | 放学后一起混 |
[09:31] | secret whispers, | 轻言密语 |
[09:32] | exchanging money. | 金钱交易 |
[09:35] | Okay, well… we’re just hangin’ out. | 好吧 我们只是在玩 |
[09:38] | I think you’ve been doing a lot more | 我认为你们做的 |
[09:40] | than just enjoying each other’s company. | 比陪伴彼此要多得多 |
[09:50] | I know all about your drug ring. | 我知道有关你的贩毒团伙的一切 |
[09:53] | They’re not mine. | 这些不是我的 |
[09:58] | You expect me to believe that that spineless beanpole Milburn… | 你指望我会相信那个没骨气的豆芽菜米尔本 |
[10:05] | is responsible for dealing hard drugs? | 是贩卖硬毒品的主脑 |
[10:07] | Otis had nothing to do with it. | 这与欧帝斯无关 |
[10:21] | These are study drugs, sir, they’re not… | 这些是学习用的药 先生 不是 |
[10:22] | You seem to know an awful lot about them, | 看来你对它们甚是了解 |
[10:24] | considering you had absolutely nothing to do with it. | 毕竟它们完全与你无关 |
[10:27] | Did you and your little friend get them from your brother? | 你和你的小伙伴是从你哥哥那里拿的吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[10:33] | I know all about your unsavory family history. | 你们家令人不齿的历史我全知道 |
[10:36] | And you… | 而你 |
[10:38] | have let an innocent child | 让米尔本 |
[10:40] | like Milburn be turned into a drug mule. | 那么单纯的孩子变成了一个毒贩 |
[10:44] | Otis didn’t do anything. Leave him out of it. | 欧帝斯什么也没干 别把他卷进来 |
[10:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:51] | I’m reporting your brother to the police. | 我要报警告发你哥 |
[10:55] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[10:58] | They’re mine. | 这些是我的 |
[11:11] | What happens now? | 现在要怎样 |
[11:12] | You’re going to tell me | 你要一五一十地告诉我 |
[11:12] | exactly what happened at the school dance, | 舞会上发生了什么 |
[11:15] | and then you will face an external tribunal | 然后你会被校外法庭审理 |
[11:17] | who will decide whether you have a future at this school. | 裁决你是否能留在这所学校 |
[11:27] | – Milburn. – Yes, sir. | -米尔本 -在 校长 |
[11:31] | A word to the wise. | 送你一句话 |
[11:34] | Beware the wild female. | 小心野女人 |
[11:36] | They will chew you up and spit you out like stale crisps. | 她们会把你咬碎再吐出来 就像过期薯片一样 |
[11:42] | Get to class. | 去上课 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:48] | You’re not in any trouble. I sorted it. | 你没惹上麻烦 我已经摆平了 |
[11:50] | Okay, what… what happened? | 好 怎 怎么了 |
[11:54] | Are we… are we not gonna talk about this? Is that it? | 我们 我们连谈都不谈吗 就这样吗 |
[11:57] | I trusted you, Otis. | 我信过你 欧帝斯 |
[11:59] | But… | 但是 |
[12:08] | I don’t want to have sex with you! | 我不想跟你做爱 |
[12:10] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[12:12] | You were bad. | 你很烂 |
[12:14] | You played whale music and you would not stop talking. | 你放鲸鱼音乐还说个不停 |
[12:17] | Then you had a panic attack and I had to get your mum. | 然后恐慌发作 我不得不去找你妈 |
[12:19] | It was an appallingly awkward sexual experience. | 那次性爱经历尴尬到可怕 |
[12:23] | Look, I need some advice… | 我需要点建议 |
[12:24] | About my… | 是关于我… |
[12:27] | Clinic’s over. Sorry. | 诊所关了 对不起 |
[12:31] | I didn’t tell anyone about what happened. | 我没跟任何人说我们的事 |
[12:35] | You kind of owe me. | 你算是欠我的 |
[12:44] | It wasn’t fucking funny | 我把你从我阴道里推出去时 |
[12:46] | when I pushed you out of my vagina, either. | 也一点都不好笑 |
[12:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:55] | Jean Milburn? | 是珍·米尔本吗 |
[12:56] | This is Simone McAllister at Bright and Sanders. | 我是布赖特桑德斯出版社的西蒙妮·麦卡利斯特 |
[12:59] | You sent us the first chapter of Bringing Up Men. | 你给我们寄了《养育男子汉》第一章 |
[13:02] | We’re in the midst of a crisis of masculinity | 现在人们正面临男子气概危机 |
[13:04] | and this feels potentially quite zeitgeisty. | 这本书潜在地体现了时代特性 |
[13:07] | – Is there more to read? – Yes. | -还有更多章节吗 -有 |
[13:10] | – Yes, there is. – Fantastic. | -当然有 -太好了 |
[13:12] | We’re particularly interested | 让我们特别感兴趣的 |
[13:14] | in the connection you have with the subject. | 是你和观察对象的关系 |
[13:16] | It’s so personal. | 非常私密 |
[13:17] | We really feel it could strike a chord with other mothers. | 我们真心觉得这会让其他妈妈产生共鸣 |
[13:21] | When do you think you could send more pages over by? | 你什么时候能寄来更多的章节 |
[13:23] | Can I get back to you on that? | 我能之后再联系你吗 |
[13:24] | Yep. Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[13:26] | Don’t take too long, though. | 但别隔太久 |
[13:28] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[13:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Shit! Shit, shit. | 完了 完了 完了 |
[13:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:50] | – Yeah? – Hello, Jakob? It’s Jean. | -喂 -你好 雅各布 我是珍 |
[13:53] | I’m really sorry to bother you, | 真对不起打扰你了 |
[13:55] | but I’m afraid my pipe’s burst under my sink. | 但我家水槽下面的水管爆了 |
[13:59] | – And the water’s going everywhere… – Jean. | -水流得到处都是 -珍 |
[14:01] | You have to stop breaking things when you want sex. | 你不能再为了做爱破坏东西了 |
[14:04] | No, no… No. | 不 不 不是 |
[14:05] | That’s… Er, it’s a misunderstanding. | 那是…你误会了 |
[14:07] | I, uh… No, it’s really broken. | 我 不是 它真的坏了 |
[14:08] | I think I have been very clear. | 我已经讲得很清楚了 |
[14:11] | I want a relationship. | 我想要一段恋爱关系 |
[14:13] | I do not want to be your handyman. | 我不想当你的杂工 |
[14:16] | Goodbye, Jean. | 再见 珍 |
[14:29] | – So, what seems to be… – My vagina has betrayed me. | -所以 什么… -我的阴道背叛了我 |
[14:32] | Okay. How, exactly? | 好 具体怎么背叛的 |
[14:36] | I finally find someone who’s DTF, | 我终于找到炮友了 |
[14:38] | and he can’t get his average-sized dick in my stupid vagina. | 但他普通尺寸的鸡巴却塞不进我的阴道 |
[14:43] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么这种事会发生在我身上 |
[14:48] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[14:50] | I’ve worked so hard. | 我做了那么多准备 |
[14:51] | The set, the costumes, the makeup. | 布景 服装 妆容 |
[14:53] | Everything was perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[14:55] | I couldn’t even get my finger in there. | 我甚至连手指都伸不进去 |
[14:57] | It’s like my vag has lockjaw. | 好像我的阴道得了牙关紧闭症 |
[15:00] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:01] | Well, you used the word “Perfect.” | 你用了”完美”这个词 |
[15:03] | Maybe it’s a way of staying in control. | 或许这是你维持掌控感的方式 |
[15:06] | In… in your fantasy, you’re in charge. | 在 在你的幻想中 你是有掌控权的那个 |
[15:09] | And reality can be… just, quite different. | 现实生活 会非常不同 |
[15:13] | Nah, I just like aliens. | 不 我只是喜欢外星人 |
[15:15] | Do you like being out of control? | 你喜欢失控感吗 |
[15:19] | I guess not. | 我猜不吧 |
[15:20] | Like, I hate roller coasters. | 比如 我不喜欢过山车 |
[15:23] | Me, too. I do not like simulated danger. | 我也是 我不喜欢模拟的危险 |
[15:27] | I guess I am kind of type A. | 我可能是A型人格 |
[15:32] | Well, maybe… | 也许 |
[15:34] | you’re unconsciously halting your progress | 你为了保有控制权 |
[15:37] | to stay in control. | 无意中打断了进程 |
[15:41] | But I want to have sex, so why would I do that? | 但我想做爱 我为什么要那么做 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:53] | I need this place spick and span. | 我要这个地方变得焕然一新 |
[15:57] | I’ve got to do all of this on my own? | 全部都要我来收拾吗 |
[15:59] | No! No. God, no. | 不 不 天啊 不 |
[16:00] | That would be impossible. Uh, no, you have company. | 那不可能 你有同伴 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:07] | I’ll see you boys in two hours. | 两个小时以后见 |
[16:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:20] | Go ahead, Tromboner. | 开始吧 长号屌 |
[16:22] | Get to work. | 干活吧 |
[16:26] | I don’t need a plumber tomorrow, | 我不是明天要水管工 |
[16:28] | I need a plumber today, you moron! | 我今天就要水管工 白痴 |
[16:31] | Otis, could you just… | 欧帝斯 你能… |
[16:33] | You did not just hang up on me! | 你不能就这么挂我电话 |
[16:35] | You did not just hang up on me! | 你不能就这么挂我电话 |
[16:38] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[16:40] | This emergency supersedes our argument! | 紧急情况面前别闹别扭 |
[16:50] | Otis, open the door, please! | 欧帝斯 开门 |
[16:54] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[17:02] | Jesus Christ, Mum! Get out, please! | 天啊 妈 请出去 |
[17:04] | While you are still under my roof, | 你现在住的还是我家 |
[17:06] | you are not to shut me out. | 你不能把我关在外面 |
[17:16] | Why are you so angry? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[17:17] | – You’re a hypocrite! – What? | -你是个伪君子 -什么 |
[17:19] | How? Wh… | 我怎么了 为什… |
[17:21] | – Descriptive words, please. – Okay. | -请你描述一下 -好 |
[17:23] | You say you’re all about honesty and clear communication, | 你说你想要真诚和清楚的沟通 |
[17:26] | but you’re not honest at all. | 但你根本不真诚 |
[17:27] | You inveigle your way into everything I do | 我干预我做的每件事 |
[17:29] | and then act like it’s an accident. | 然后再装成意外 |
[17:31] | You cross multitudes of parental boundaries on a daily basis. | 你每天都多次越过家长界限 |
[17:35] | You’re a… sneaky, sneaky woman! | 你是个 狡诈 狡诈的女人 |
[17:39] | That is a vast over-exaggeration. | 你太夸张了 |
[17:41] | Well, how is the book coming along? | 那你书写得怎么样了 |
[17:44] | This is becoming hostile now, Otis. | 现在开始产生敌意了 欧帝斯 |
[17:46] | I want you to count to ten. | 我要你数到十 |
[17:48] | One, two, three, four, five, | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[17:49] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten! | 六 七 八 九 十 |
[17:51] | Please leave! | 请你离开 |
[18:00] | Ah, so, if… | 如果… |
[18:02] | If the book gets published, | 如果书出版了 |
[18:04] | of course I will change your name. | 我当然会给你改名字 |
[18:06] | That’s not the point, Mum. | 这不是重点 妈 |
[18:10] | I thought you were finally listening to me, | 我以为你终于听我的话 |
[18:12] | that you were letting me be independent, | 让我独立 |
[18:13] | but you just can’t help yourself. | 但你就是控制不住自己 |
[18:16] | It’s like you want to consume me. | 你想要吞噬我 |
[18:18] | You’re like the spider-mums that eat their own offspring. | 你就像会吃掉后代的雌蜘蛛 |
[18:20] | Like, you think I’m somehow part of you. | 你觉得我是你的一部分 |
[18:24] | Well, you are part of me. | 你是我的一部分啊 |
[18:28] | No, I’m not, Mum. | 不 我不是 妈 |
[18:36] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[18:45] | Ola! | 欧拉 |
[18:46] | You’re at my door. Um… | 你站在我家门口 |
[18:50] | Did you get my text? | 你收到我短信了吗 |
[18:51] | It said, uh… “Hello.” | 我发了”你好” |
[18:54] | But I guess it should have said, “Sorry.” | 但我想我应该发”对不起” |
[18:57] | My dad sent me to fix your sink. | 我爸让我来修水槽 |
[19:00] | Um, look, you don’t… you don’t need to do that. | 你不用 你不用修的 |
[19:01] | My mum’s called a plumber. | 我妈叫了水管工 |
[19:12] | This is awkward. Um… | 有点尴尬 |
[19:15] | I mean, we kind of went on a date, didn’t we? | 我们之前约了会 对吗 |
[19:17] | And now you’re angry with me, | 现在你生我的气 |
[19:19] | but you’re also fixing my sink. | 但你还来修我家的水槽 |
[19:21] | I’m fixing your mother’s sink as a favor for my father. | 我是在帮我爸忙来修你妈妈的水槽 |
[19:24] | It’s not about you. | 跟你无关 |
[19:30] | Jakob sent her. | 雅各布叫她来的 |
[19:32] | – Otis, we need to talk about our fight. – I’m going out. | -欧帝斯 我们得谈谈我们的吵架 -我要出门 |
[19:42] | She’s so selfish. | 她太自私了 |
[19:44] | She pretends the crazy food regime | 她假装那些疯狂的饮食管理 |
[19:45] | and early mornings is for my benefit, | 和早起都是为了我好 |
[19:47] | but it’s all about her. | 但其实都是为了她 |
[19:48] | I don’t even know if I like anything except swimming. | 我甚至都不知道除了游泳我还喜欢什么 |
[19:50] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[19:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[19:57] | She gets up every morning to take you to swimming. | 她每天起床带你去游泳 |
[20:00] | She goes to all your races. | 她去看你所有的比赛 |
[20:01] | – She cries when you lose. – Yeah. Wh… | -你输的时候她会哭 -是… |
[20:02] | She shows you every day that she loves you. | 她每天都让你知道她爱你 |
[20:04] | – What’s the problem? – I’m not… | -还有什么不好的 -我没… |
[20:06] | It might be annoying, but at least she cares. | 也许会很烦 但至少她关心 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | Maybe just tell her the truth about how you feel. | 也许你可以告诉她你的真实感受 |
[20:20] | I didn’t mean to snap, I’m sorry. | 我不是有意凶你的 对不起 |
[20:30] | I need to go talk to my idiot brother. | 我得去跟我的白痴哥哥谈谈 |
[20:56] | Hey, sis, you wanna get baked? | 妹妹 你想嗨一下吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 不想 |
[21:03] | You said you were gettin’ a proper job, not sellin’ shit again. | 你说你会去找一个正经工作 不再卖这些了 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[21:07] | My mate said he could hook me up as a doorman. | 我哥们说他能安排我当个门童 |
[21:10] | You wouldn’t last one day, with your weak little arms. | 你这小细胳膊 一天都撑不下去 |
[21:19] | My teacher wants me to apply for the Aptitude Scheme at school. | 我的老师想让我申请学校的天资计划 |
[21:26] | Oh, what, you’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:29] | What, so soon you’ll be hangin’ out | 你马上就要跟 |
[21:30] | with a bunch of fuckin’ virgins, | 一群处男处女一起玩了 |
[21:31] | talking about astrophysics and shit? | 讨论天体物理学 |
[21:34] | If I get in. | 如果我被录取了 |
[21:37] | I’ll probably mess it up somehow, I always do. | 我也可能搞砸 我总是这样 |
[21:40] | Nah. | 不会 |
[21:42] | You’re way smarter than me. | 你比我聪明太多了 |
[21:44] | You always have been, ever since you were a kid. | 你从小就一直如此 |
[21:48] | You’re smart. | 你也聪明 |
[21:50] | Yeah, but… | 是 但… |
[21:51] | You’re, like, smart-smart, like… | 你是很聪明的那种 |
[21:54] | You know, could actually have a good life smart. | 是真能过上好生活的那种 |
[21:59] | I just don’t wanna be living here in ten years, you know? | 我不想十年后还住在这儿 |
[22:03] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna get that doorman job. | 我会去做那个门童的工作 |
[22:08] | I’ll save up and we’ll rent a place | 我会攒钱然后租个房子 |
[22:09] | and we can really get our shit together. | 我们会安稳下来的 |
[22:13] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 听起来很美好 |
[22:16] | I’m really proud of you, sis. | 我真为你骄傲 妹妹 |
[22:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | You know, if you helped me, | 如果你帮我 |
[23:16] | we could get out of here a lot quicker. | 我们就能早点离开 |
[23:26] | Ouch! Stop it. | 疼 住手 |
[23:32] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:34] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[23:39] | Were you born a bully? | 你是天生的恶霸吗 |
[23:40] | Or are you one because your dad’s one? | 还是因为你爸是所以你也是 |
[23:43] | I saw you at the dance. | 我在舞会上看到你了 |
[23:46] | You were terrified of him. | 你很怕他 |
[23:50] | Can’t imagine being afraid of my own dad. | 我都无法想象害怕我爸爸是什么样 |
[23:55] | What the fuck would you know, Tromboner? | 你他妈懂什么 长号屌 |
[24:03] | You’re doin’ it wrong. Let me try. | 你做得不对 我来 |
[24:04] | – Give it here. – No, it’s fine. | -给我 -不用 没事 |
[24:06] | Adam, it’s fine, I can do it myself. | 亚当 没事 我自己能弄 |
[24:09] | – Just give it. It’s fine. – You can just leave it. | -给我吧 没事 -你别管了 |
[24:12] | Leave it, man! What’s wrong with you? | 别管了 你有毛病吗 |
[24:27] | Get off! | 放开 |
[24:30] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[24:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | Sorry, I didn’t mean… | 对不起 我不是有意… |
[24:42] | How do you like it? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[24:46] | I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:51] | Didn’t think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[25:48] | So, what does this sheer and perilous hill | 这个陡峭险峻的山坡 |
[25:51] | have to do with my vagina? | 跟我的阴道有什么关系 |
[25:53] | I think you have something called “Vaginismus,” | 我认为你一种叫”阴道痉挛”的症状 |
[25:56] | which is the body’s automatic reaction | 这是恐惧插入阴道时 |
[25:58] | to a fear of vaginal penetration. | 身体自动做出的反应 |
[26:01] | But I really want to have sex. | 但我真的很想做爱 |
[26:03] | I don’t think you’re afraid of having sex. | 我不认为你害怕做爱 |
[26:06] | I think you’re afraid to let go. | 我认为你害怕放手 |
[26:09] | Which is why you are going to ride down this hill. | 所以你要骑车冲下这个山坡 |
[26:13] | To face your fears. | 直面你的恐惧 |
[26:14] | I don’t wanna fuck a hill. | 我不想操山坡 |
[26:17] | Just trust me on this one. | 相信我这一回 |
[26:19] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:22] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[26:23] | You had a panic attack when I touched your penis. | 我摸你阴茎时你恐慌发作了 |
[26:27] | Maybe we should do it together? | 也许我们应该一起来 |
[26:29] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[26:30] | You know what? Eh… forget it. This is… silly. | 算了吧 这太蠢了 |
[26:33] | So unsafe. | 太不安全 |
[26:34] | You know, your vagina’s gonna open at some point. | 你的阴道总有一天会打开 |
[26:38] | I can’t wait for that! | 我等不了了 |
[26:42] | Fuck it! | 不管了 |
[26:46] | This is amazing! | 太爽了 |
[26:51] | This is amazing! Whoo! | 太爽了 |
[26:57] | I think that was my hymen! | 我的处女膜好像破了 |
[26:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:02] | Otis? | 欧帝斯 |
[27:08] | Otis? | 欧帝斯 |
[27:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:11] | Otis? | 欧帝斯 |
[27:13] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[27:15] | No, you’re alive. | 没 你还活着 |
[27:16] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:19] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[27:22] | Ah, your head is bleeding. | 你的头在流血 |
[27:27] | So, this mean I can have sex now? | 现在我是不是能做爱了 |
[27:29] | – I hope so. – Why do you wanna have sex so bad? | -希望如此 -你为什么那么想做爱 |
[27:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:39] | You just seem… | 你看起来 |
[27:43] | You seem desperate to have sex, I don’t know why. | 你看起来迫切渴望做爱 我不明白为什么 |
[27:48] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[27:50] | I guess I just feel like, if I don’t do it, | 我想我只是觉得 如果我不做 |
[27:53] | then I’ll graduate school and I won’t have had sex, | 就会没做过爱就毕业 |
[27:56] | and then I’ll go to uni and I’ll be behind everyone, | 然后上了大学我就落后所有人了 |
[27:59] | and no one will have sex with me | 到时候就没人愿意和我做爱了 |
[28:00] | because I’m just the weird virgin girl. | 因为我是个古怪的处女 |
[28:03] | And then I’ll never have sex | 然后我这辈子都没机会做爱了 |
[28:04] | because I’ll be too embarrassed and weird and virginal, | 因为我既难堪又古怪又是处女 |
[28:06] | and then I’ll grow old and die alone in my house, | 最终我将独自老死在我的房子里 |
[28:08] | where I’ll be eaten by my pet python. | 被我的宠物蟒吃掉 |
[28:11] | Okay, you’ve skipped a whole load of steps there. | 好吧 你中间跳过了太多步骤 |
[28:16] | I just don’t want to be left behind. | 我只是不想落后 |
[28:20] | I just want it over with. | 我只是想赶紧完事 |
[28:23] | Look, I know it feels like everyone’s doing it, and… | 我知道你觉得所有人都在做 |
[28:27] | yeah, some people are, but most of us aren’t yet. | 嗯 有些人确实是 但大部分人还没有 |
[28:32] | It’s not a race. | 这不是比赛 |
[28:35] | I think that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[28:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[28:42] | We just rode down this hill for no reason, didn’t we? | 我们白白冲下了山坡 是吧 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:52] | That… | 刚刚 |
[28:56] | What was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[29:01] | Adam, we should talk about… | 亚当 我们应该谈谈 |
[29:04] | If you ever tell anyone about this, | 如果你把这事告诉任何人 |
[29:05] | I will fuckin’ end you, do you understand? | 我就灭了你 听明白了吗 |
[30:04] | How was detention? | 留校怎么样 |
[30:06] | Why? It very was boring. | 干嘛问这个 留校无聊得很 |
[30:09] | Nothing weird happened. It was a very average detention. | 什么怪事也没发生 非常普通的留校 |
[30:23] | Maeve Wiley, report to Mr. Groff’s office immediately. | 梅芙·怀利 立刻到格罗夫先生的办公室 |
[30:28] | Please tell us why you should stay at this school. | 请告诉我们让你留在这所学校的理由 |
[30:38] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[30:44] | Very well, then… | 好 那么 |
[30:45] | I’m really smart, sir. | 我很聪明 先生 |
[30:50] | I’d read all of Jane Austen by the time I was 12. | 12岁时我就看完了所有简·奥斯汀的书 |
[30:52] | Including her lesser-known work, Lady Susan, | 包括她不那么广为人知的《苏珊夫人》 |
[30:54] | which is a severely underrated piece of feminist literature. | 一部被严重低估的女权主义文学作品 |
[31:00] | I can also debate the inherent difference | 我还可以讨论存在主义与 |
[31:02] | between existentialism and transcendentalism, | 超验主义之间的内在差异 |
[31:04] | explaining why Sartre is the prominent voice of the former, | 并解释为什么萨特是前者的代言人 |
[31:07] | and the latter is barely remembered as a philosophical movement. | 而后者是快要被遗忘的哲学运动 |
[31:11] | I can also gauge the depths of Mr. Hendricks’ personal despair | 我还能通过亨德里克斯老师所选的夏威夷衫 |
[31:14] | based on his choice of Hawaiian shirt. | 评判他内心的绝望程度 |
[31:21] | I’m really smart. | 我真的很聪明 |
[31:23] | I just got unlucky in the family department. | 只是家庭情况不走运 |
[31:28] | I don’t get any support. | 我得不到任何支持 |
[31:30] | And sometimes I do the wrong thing. | 有时会做错事 |
[31:33] | But I know I can be better. | 但我知道我能做得更好 |
[31:37] | And if you give me a second chance, I will not waste it. | 如果你们给我第二次机会 我绝不会浪费 |
[31:43] | Thank you, Maeve. | 谢谢 梅芙 |
[31:48] | Come. | 进来 |
[31:52] | Er, you wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我吗 先生 |
[31:53] | Yes. If you could just wait outside, please, Jackson. | 是的 请在外面稍候 杰克逊 |
[31:56] | I won’t be long. | 很快就好 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:07] | We’ll need some time to consider your position. | 你的情况我们需要花时间考虑 |
[32:10] | Until we do so, | 在做出决定前 |
[32:13] | you are barred from campus. | 禁止你来校园 |
[32:17] | The valves are shaped to | 瓣膜的形状 |
[32:18] | stop them opening in the wrong direction. | 防止它们向错误的方向开启 |
[32:23] | The day you arrive on time, Adam, is the day I eat my hat. | 哪天你按时到了 亚当 我就把我的帽子吃了 |
[32:27] | Take a seat. There’s one next to your detention pal, Eric. | 请坐 你的留校伙伴埃里克旁边有空位 |
[32:30] | – We’re not friends. – He’s not my detention pal. | -我们不是朋友 -他不是我的留校伙伴 |
[32:32] | – Right, okay. Well, just sit down. – Okay. | -好吧 好吧 快坐下 -好吧 |
[32:34] | Come on, hombre. ¡Ándale. | 好了 伙计 快点 |
[32:37] | ¡Ándale! Where was I? Oh, yes. Valves, yeah. | 快点 我说到哪儿了 对 瓣膜 |
[32:40] | So… Yeah, the sound of the valves closing, here and here, | 嗯 瓣膜关闭的声音 这里和这里 |
[32:44] | is what we familiarize ourselves… | 我们要熟悉 |
[32:47] | That’s the sound we familiarize ourselves with, | 我们要熟悉这种声音 |
[32:49] | that is actually our heartbeat. | 因为这就是我们的心跳 |
[32:52] | Okay? Heartbeat. | 知道了吗 心跳 |
[32:54] | Rhythm. | 节律 |
[32:56] | Now, these things here, the arteries… | 这个东西 动脉 |
[33:00] | The pulmonary arteries, | 肺动脉 |
[33:01] | when these get blocked… | 如果它堵塞了 |
[33:22] | – What’s goin’ on? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[33:24] | Didn’t look like nothin’. | 看起来不像没事 |
[33:26] | – Hey, why won’t you talk to me? – I said it’s nothing. | -为什么不跟我说话 -我说了没什么 |
[33:28] | Well, stop lyin’! | 别撒谎了 |
[33:30] | They’re probably gonna expel me | 他们可能会因为 |
[33:31] | because of some shit my brother did. | 我哥哥做的一些事而开除我 |
[33:34] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 你想听这个吗 |
[33:37] | – Shit, are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine, yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 我很好 |
[33:39] | Hey, talk to me. What’s up? | 跟我说话 怎么了 |
[33:41] | – Come here. – Don’t touch me! | -过来 -别碰我 |
[33:43] | – What? – This is too much. | -怎么了 -这压力太大了 |
[33:47] | – What do you… – You’re too much. | -你 -我承受不了你 |
[33:51] | Why am I always the last to know, Maeve? | 为什么我总是最后一个知道 梅芙 |
[33:54] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means you don’t trust me. | -这话什么意思 -意思是你不信任我 |
[33:59] | You never have. | 你从没信任过我 |
[34:05] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[34:10] | – Just say you don’t and I’ll… – I don’t. | -你说你不爱我就 -不爱 |
[34:22] | Jackson, wait. | 杰克逊 等等 |
[34:23] | I think we both know that you like somebody else anyway, Maeve. | 我想我们都知道你爱别人 梅芙 |
[34:26] | Thank you for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[34:28] | I fully appreciate, as head boy, | 我很感激 你作为优等生代表 |
[34:31] | you have a very full schedule with your fellow students, | 你要忙着处理你同学的问题 |
[34:34] | er, and also classes to attend, | 还要上很多课 |
[34:35] | but I did feel that it was important to tell you | 但我觉得务必告诉你 |
[34:38] | that you are one of Moordale’s proudest achievements. | 你是莫戴尔中心最引以为傲的成就之一 |
[34:42] | It would be a tragedy to watch you waste your gift | 要是看着你浪费天赋错过这次比赛 |
[34:45] | and miss this race. | 就太可惜了 |
[34:47] | We all go through rough times, but your future is very bright. | 我们都会经历困难时期 但你的未来一片光明 |
[34:52] | This isn’t about my future, | 这根本无关我的未来 |
[34:53] | sir, this is about your sports fundin’. | 校长 而是关乎你的体育基金 |
[34:56] | No, it’s… Uh… | 不 这是 |
[34:58] | Well, ye… yes, okay, sure, but… | 是吧 但是 |
[34:59] | A little bit, maybe, but it… | 也许有一点 |
[35:04] | We do really care about you. | 我们真的很关心你 |
[35:07] | Okay. I’ll swim. | 好吧 我会去游 |
[35:09] | – Oh, fantastic! – If… | -太棒了 -前提是 |
[35:12] | you let Maeve Wiley stay at school. | 你让梅芙·怀利留在学校 |
[35:15] | You can’t expel her. | 你不能开除她 |
[35:17] | Want me to swim? Then she stays. | 要我游泳 她必须留下 |
[35:28] | Heard you’re getting expelled, Cock Biter. | 听说你要被开除了 咬鸡巴的 |
[35:31] | Oh, well, back to the caravan park, then. | 只能回到拖车公园了 |
[35:35] | Maybe you don’t have to leave. | 也许你不用走 |
[35:36] | I hear they’re looking for a new cleaner. | 听说他们在招新的清洁工 |
[35:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:44] | I’m dumping you. For her. | 我要甩了你们 为了她 |
[35:48] | Are you mental? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:50] | She’s a slag. | 她可是荡妇 |
[35:51] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:54] | But so am I. | 但我也是 |
[35:59] | – I’m not a slag. – Me either, it sounded good. | -我不是荡妇 -我也不是 听起来很好听 |
[36:01] | Just keep walking. | 继续走 |
[36:10] | You wanna play some Smash Bros? | 你想玩明星大乱斗吗 |
[36:11] | Oh, I can’t, I’ve got detention. | 不行 我要留堂 |
[36:14] | Man, things have really changed since you started punching people. | 你开始揍人后 变了好多 |
[36:18] | Dude, why is your mum here? | 你妈怎么来了 |
[36:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:24] | – I’ll see you later, all right? – See you later. | -回头见 好吗 -回头见 |
[36:27] | I’m not stalking you, I promise. | 我不是在跟踪你 我保证 |
[36:29] | I was passing and I just wa… Otis? | 我正好经过 我想 欧帝斯 |
[36:33] | Will you talk to me, please? | 你能跟我谈谈吗 拜托 |
[36:38] | Can you not shout, okay? | 你能别吼吗 |
[36:41] | I wish you weren’t so concerned about what your peers thought. | 我希望你不要这么在意同学的看法 |
[36:43] | You don’t want to develop a subservient personality trait. | 你可不想养成屈从的性格 |
[36:45] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[36:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:51] | I am a hypocrite. | 我很虚伪 |
[36:55] | And you are my blind spot. | 你是我的盲点 |
[36:57] | Since your dad left, it’s just been the two of us. | 自从你爸离开后 我们俩就一直相依为命 |
[37:04] | But you’re growing up, and… | 但你长大了 |
[37:06] | And I feel like I’m losing you. | 我感觉我快失去你 |
[37:09] | So you decided to write a book about my sexual dysfunction? | 所以你就决定写一本关于我性功能障碍的书吗 |
[37:14] | I thought that it might help me to understand you better. | 我想着那会让我更好地理解你 |
[37:19] | That’s so messed up. | 这太扯淡了 |
[37:24] | And you’re not repressed, | 你不压抑 |
[37:27] | or dysfunctional, or unusually stunted, | 也没有障碍 或者发育不良 |
[37:30] | or any of the things that I said in the book. | 或者我在书里写的任何事 |
[37:33] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:37] | Yeah, well, I am all those things, Mum. | 这些我都有 妈 |
[37:40] | And… some of it is your fault. | 有些是因为你 |
[37:45] | A lot of it’s Dad’s fault, but mostly it’s just… | 很多是因为爸爸 但最主要是 |
[37:48] | it’s me. | 因为我 |
[37:50] | I’m not… I’m not normal. | 我不 我不正常 |
[37:52] | Of course you’re normal. | 你当然正常了 |
[37:56] | You’re 16. | 你16岁 |
[37:59] | You’re not supposed to know the answers to anything. | 你本就不该知道任何事的答案 |
[38:08] | You’re going to be just fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:21] | Thank you for saying sorry. | 谢谢你道歉 |
[38:23] | Well, apologizing isn’t just social etiquette, | 道歉不只是社交礼仪 |
[38:25] | it’s a hugely important human ritual | 还是一个很重要的人类仪式 |
[38:27] | that brings relationships together | 让人与人之间的关系更近 |
[38:29] | and helps people to move forward, and… | 帮助人向前看 |
[38:33] | And you already know all that, don’t you? | 这些你都懂了 对吗 |
[38:37] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[38:44] | Actually, there’s something I need to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[38:46] | – But I’ll be back. I’ll be back later. – Okay. Yeah. Okay. | -但我会回来的 -好的 |
[39:02] | You! | 你 |
[39:04] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[39:06] | Adam couldn’t make it, | 亚当来不了 |
[39:07] | and there’s a speed dating event for jazz lovers | 然后有一个为爵士爱好者举办的闪电约会 |
[39:08] | that I simply am dying to attend, so, uh… | 我迫不及待想要参加 所以 |
[39:13] | You can go! | 你可以走了 |
[39:14] | Get out of here! | 快走吧 |
[39:19] | Okay. Thank you, sir. | 好 谢谢你 |
[39:21] | Okay! | 好的 |
[39:57] | Madam? Madam, come here! Come here! | 玛当 玛当 过来 过来 |
[40:02] | Oh, you stupid dog. | 你个蠢狗 |
[40:18] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[40:30] | Mum? | 妈 |
[40:31] | I found Madam! | 我找到玛当了 |
[40:36] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[40:38] | Hello, you! | 你好呀 |
[40:44] | Mum, don’t make me go. | 妈 别让我走 |
[40:47] | It’s what your father wants. | 这是你爸爸的要求 |
[40:53] | One of you will be going home. | 你们其中一人要回家 |
[40:56] | You are not just serving your food… | 你不只是在送菜 |
[41:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 来了 |
[41:11] | What? Oh. | 干什么 |
[41:16] | It’s not just pheromones. | 不只是因为外激素 |
[41:19] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[41:21] | Christ, I feel like a teenager. | 天啊 感觉自己像是个少女 |
[41:25] | And it’s been a long time since… | 已经很久 |
[41:29] | I’ve felt like this. | 没有这样的感觉了 |
[41:32] | But? | 但是 |
[41:34] | But… | 但是 |
[41:38] | my son is the most important person in my life. | 我儿子是我生活中最重要的人 |
[41:42] | And he really likes your daughter. | 他真的很喜欢你女儿 |
[41:45] | But my fear is he found out that… | 但我担心要是他发现 |
[41:49] | we were in a relationship, he just would… | 我们在交往 他就 |
[41:52] | never forgive me. | 永远不会原谅我 |
[41:54] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:59] | It’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[42:16] | I’m buying all this cat food. | 我要买下所有这些猫粮 |
[42:18] | – I didn’t know that you had a cat. – I don’t. | -我都不知道你有猫 -我是没有 |
[42:20] | I’m buying all this cat food because… | 我买这些猫粮是因为 |
[42:23] | I really like cats. | 我真的很喜欢猫 |
[42:25] | House cats in particular. | 尤其是家猫 |
[42:27] | I like them way more than lions. | 我对家猫的喜爱远胜过狮子 |
[42:30] | Is this supposed to be romantic? | 你是想玩浪漫吗 |
[42:34] | Yeah. It was. | 是的 |
[42:37] | You’re holding up the line! | 后面还有人排着队呢 |
[42:39] | Sorry, I’m… I’ll just be a minute. | 抱歉 我马上就好 |
[42:42] | We’re resolving a past wrongdoing. | 我们在解决一个之前的错误 |
[42:44] | Yes, I can see that. It’s not cute. | 我能看出来 一点不可爱 |
[42:48] | – It’s annoying. – We’ll just be a moment. | -很烦人 -我们马上就好 |
[42:50] | Don’t you take that tone with me, young lady. | 不准这么跟我说话 小姑娘 |
[42:53] | Very rude. | 很没礼貌 |
[42:54] | She’s not rude, okay? She just has a very direct manner. | 她不是没礼貌 好吗 只是很直接 |
[42:57] | She’s rude and you’re pathetic. | 她无礼 而你可悲 |
[43:01] | Now who’s being rude? | 看看谁才是无礼啊 |
[43:04] | Stupid boy! | 傻小子 |
[43:06] | She hit me. | 她打我 |
[43:08] | That was very brave. And also quite emasculating. | 你刚才很勇敢 也很有男子气 |
[43:13] | Look, my shift is over in 15 minutes and I’m gonna walk you home. | 我还有15分钟下班 然后我陪你回家 |
[43:25] | Go on! | 加油 |
[43:26] | – Come on. Go. Focus! Focus! – Come on! | -加油 专注 -加油 |
[43:52] | Set… | 预备 |
[43:59] | Mail call! | 包裹 |
[44:03] | A young lad dropped it off. Skinny, sickly-looking fella. | 一个年轻人送来的 瘦瘦的 脸色病态 |
[44:07] | Had some really interesting thoughts | 对我和杰弗里的婚姻问题 |
[44:10] | about me and Jeffrey’s marital problems. | 有一些很有意思的见解 |
[44:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:15] | – Have you seen my brother? – Oh, yeah. | -你有见过我哥哥吗 -嗯 |
[44:17] | He told me to pass somethin’ on to you. | 他叫我带话 |
[44:19] | He said… “Tell Maeve | 他说 告诉梅芙 |
[44:21] | to stop hangin’ around with a bunch of geeks | 别再和一群谈论 |
[44:24] | talking about astrophysics and shit.” | 天体物理学的极客混了 |
[44:27] | Something like that. | 大概就这样 |
[44:29] | Did he tell you where he was goin’? Or… | 他有说他要去哪儿吗 或者 |
[44:31] | Said ‘e was doin’ some shoppin’, | 说是要去购物 |
[44:34] | but he had a big bag with him. | 但他带了一个大包 |
[44:38] | Okay. Thanks, Cynthia. | 好的 谢谢 辛西娅 |
[44:41] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[44:48] | Come on, Jackson! | 加油 杰克逊 |
[44:59] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[45:03] | Come on, Jackson! Yes! | 杰克逊最棒 |
[45:08] | We knew you could do it! | 我们就知道你能行 |
[45:10] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[45:13] | Is she staying? | 她会留下吗 |
[45:16] | I don’t take bribes. | 我可不收受行贿 |
[45:18] | I suggest you forget about Maeve Wiley. Hm? | 我建议你忘记梅芙·怀利 |
[45:23] | There he is! Jackson! Well done, Jack! | 他在那 杰克逊 好样的 杰克 |
[45:27] | – Well done! – Darling! | -好样的 -亲爱的 |
[45:29] | – Well done. – Well done. | -漂亮 -漂亮 |
[45:52] | Maeve, I’m so sorry that I hurt you and betrayed your trust. | 梅芙 我很抱歉我伤害了你 背叛了你的信任 |
[45:57] | You saw something in me when no one else did. | 你在我身上发现了别人都没发现的优点 |
[45:59] | I was just this invisible guy in the corner, | 我只是一个在角落里的隐形男 |
[46:02] | and I thought I liked being that way. | 我以为我喜欢那样 |
[46:04] | Then I met you and I figured out I’m actually good at something. | 然后我遇见你 我发现我其实还有擅长的事 |
[46:08] | I hope you can forgive me | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[46:09] | and that we can keep doing the clinic together. | 我们可以继续一起做诊所 |
[46:12] | You’re the smartest person I’ve ever met and this award is yours. | 你是我见过的最聪明的人 这奖属于你 |
[46:14] | 第一名 梅芙·怀利 | |
[47:21] | Okay. Look, so… Something I need to tell you. | 听着 我有件事要跟你说 |
[47:24] | There’s a few things, actually. | 其实有好几件事 |
[47:26] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[47:27] | This is my house. You know that. | 这是我家 你知道的 |
[47:31] | I’m an odd person. | 我是个怪人 |
[47:33] | What I mean is, I’m unusual, and if you wanna be with me, then… | 我想说的事 我不寻常 如果你想和我在一起 |
[47:37] | I mean, not like my girlfriend… | 我不是说做我女朋友 |
[47:38] | That’s… that’s too fast. I know. Eh… No pressure. Just… | 那太快了 我知道 不要有压力 就 |
[47:42] | If you wanted to be, like, a significant other, then… | 如果你想做另一半 |
[47:45] | That sounds like marriage. I don’t wanna get married. | 这听上去像是婚姻 我不想结婚 |
[47:47] | I mean, maybe one day, with the right person. | 也许将来有一天和对的人会结婚 |
[47:49] | Which could be you. But not in a weird way. Okay. | 可能就是你 但没那么奇怪 好了 |
[47:52] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[47:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:58] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[48:00] | I’m just new to all this and I need to take things slowly. | 这一切对我很新鲜 我需要慢点来 |
[48:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:08] | Do you want to kiss me? | 你想吻我吗 |
[48:11] | Eh… Yeah… Yes, um… I do. | 想 我想 |
[48:14] | Stop talking and do it, then. | 那就别说话赶紧吻啊 |
[48:59] | – I think… – Don’t… don’t talk. | -我想 -别说话 |
[49:01] | You’ll ruin it. | 你会破坏气氛的 |
[49:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:06] | Text me? | 给我发短信 |
[49:07] | – Cool. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[49:15] | Oh, God! Ugh! | 天啊 |
[49:27] | I’m gonna learn how to play Scabby Queen | 我要学会打疤痕女王 |
[49:29] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 哪怕这是我做的最后一件事 |
[49:32] | Will you teach me? | 你能教我吗 |
[49:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:42] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[50:01] | Come on. | 软下去啊 |
[50:29] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[50:50] | Okay… | 好的 |
[50:54] | Fuck me! | 我操 |