时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Sorry! Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[00:28] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[00:30] | No. | 没有 |
[00:32] | It’s not you, it’s me. I have something called vaginismus. | 不是你的问题 是我 我有阴道痉挛症 |
[00:36] | My vagina’s like a Venus flytrap. | 我的阴道就像捕蝇草 |
[00:40] | If it makes you feel any better, I’ve got one hairy nipple. | 如果能让你好受点的话 我有个乳头上长了毛 |
[00:45] | Can you cure it, the vaginismus? | 阴道痉挛能治好吗 |
[00:55] | Apparently, if I’m patient, | 很显然 如果我够耐心 |
[00:56] | I’ll eventually be able to get the big one in, | 我最终能把那个大的插进去 |
[00:58] | but for now, I can just get little Thumbelina up there. | 但现在 我只能插这个小小的拇指姑娘 |
[01:02] | Do you know why you have it? | 你知道为什么会得这个病吗 |
[01:04] | I think it’s because I put too much pressure on myself. | 我觉得是因为我给自己压力太大了 |
[01:07] | So, you can’t even wank then? | 那你连自慰都不行吗 |
[01:09] | No, I do. I do. | 不 我可以 |
[01:12] | I just keep to the outside. | 不过我只摸外面 |
[01:14] | For some reason, if I’m touching myself, then I’m okay. | 不知为何 如果是自慰 我就没事 |
[01:19] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[01:42] | I’m coming! | 我要高潮了 |
[02:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:44] | You know, Dad’s still in the UK. | 你知道的 爸爸还在英国 |
[02:47] | He’s on his book tour. | 他在忙巡回签书会 |
[02:51] | Can we talk about this, please? | 我们能聊聊这个吗 拜托 |
[02:56] | Are you going to admit that you lied? | 你会承认你撒谎吗 |
[03:01] | Then I guess we have nothing to talk about. | 那我想我们没什么好谈的 |
[03:07] | Withholding of information is not technically a lie. | 严格来说 隐瞒事情不算撒谎 |
[03:11] | And implementing an avoidance strategy | 选择回避策略 |
[03:13] | will only suppress your negative emotions towards me, | 只会压抑你对我的负面情绪 |
[03:16] | not make them dissipate. | 并不会让它消失 |
[03:17] | Oh, you’re going to therapize me. Go ahead. | 你这是要给我心理治疗了吗 继续 |
[03:20] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[03:21] | Show me your skills. | 给我看看你的本领 |
[03:26] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[03:29] | I think your overreaction to this situation | 我觉得你对现状的过度反应 |
[03:31] | stems from your deep-rooted fear of rejection. | 源于你根深蒂固的对拒绝的恐惧 |
[03:35] | You’ve rejected Jakob, now you’re rejecting me. | 你拒绝了雅各布 现在又拒绝我 |
[03:37] | You didn’t exactly accept Jakob. | 你根本没有接受雅各布 |
[03:41] | In fact, you made it incredibly difficult for us. | 事实上 是你让我们特别为难 |
[03:44] | So, is your son’s inability to form | 所以 你儿子没办法 |
[03:46] | an attachment with your ex-boyfriend | 和你前男友建立关系 |
[03:48] | the real reason you’re so angry? | 是你生气的真正原因吗 |
[03:50] | No. | 不是 |
[03:51] | I’m angry because my son is involved in | 我生气是因为 |
[03:54] | a highly unethical underground operation | 我儿子在学校里 |
[03:57] | on school campus. | 从事极其不道德的地下咨询 |
[03:59] | And he is refusing to take ownership | 而且拒绝承认 |
[04:01] | for the severity of his actions. | 自己行为的严重性 |
[04:04] | Fine. Okay, yes, I spoke to people at school. | 好吧 是的 我在学校跟人聊天 |
[04:07] | I gave out some advice. | 我给了一些建议 |
[04:10] | You can’t arrest me for talking to people. | 总不能因为我跟人聊天就逮捕我吧 |
[04:12] | You don’t invoice for a casual conversation. | 你不能对随便的聊天收费 |
[04:19] | It’s wrong, Otis. | 这是不对的 欧帝斯 |
[04:23] | Well, I don’t think it is. | 我不觉得 |
[04:29] | I don’t understand, Mum. | 我不明白 妈 |
[04:31] | We usually just talk these things through and everything’s fine. | 我们通常只要讨论讨论 把事情说通了就没事了 |
[04:34] | Why are you still so upset with me? | 你为什么还这么生我的气 |
[04:37] | Because I thought I was raising you to be a man | 因为我以为我会把你培养成 |
[04:41] | who took responsibility for his actions. | 一个会为自己行为负责的男人 |
[04:48] | And because, as the primary carer in your life, | 因为 作为你生活中的主要看护人 |
[04:54] | I always get your worst. | 我总是看到你最糟糕的那面 |
[04:57] | And I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[05:07] | It’s not my fault Dad left. | 爸爸离开不是我的错 |
[05:17] | You’re going to be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[05:25] | Are you still coming to see Eric’s play tonight? | 你还会去看埃里克今晚的剧吗 |
[05:28] | I’m not exactly welcome on campus at the minute. | 学校现在不太欢迎我 |
[05:38] | You shouldn’t let them bully you. | 你不该让他们欺负你 |
[06:05] | Oh, I’ve packed some clean clothes | 我给你爸爸打包了 |
[06:07] | and a couple of dinners for your father. | 一些干净衣服和晚饭 |
[06:08] | Would you drop them over at school? Please? | 你能送去学校吗 拜托 |
[06:12] | For me. | 为了我 |
[06:14] | – Did you tell him about me getting fired? – No. | -你跟他说我被开除了没 -没有 |
[06:19] | But someone probably will. | 不过可能有人会告诉他的 |
[06:20] | Might be best to mention it. | 你最好跟他说一声 |
[06:30] | You’ll find something you’re really good at soon. | 你很快就会找到你真正擅长的事的 |
[06:40] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:41] | Oh, oh, okay. No, no, no, no. Not today. Not today. | 不行 今天不行 |
[06:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:47] | – Where have you been? – I was outside having a fag. | -你去哪儿了 -出去抽了根烟 |
[06:50] | Okay, well, you can’t leave her on her own because she’s three. | 好吧 你不能丢下她一个人 她才三岁 |
[06:52] | Ugh, she’s fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. There you go. | 天啊 好了 |
[06:56] | Actually, I need you to take her after school. | 事实上 我需要你放学后照看她 |
[06:59] | I’ve got a job interview. | 我要去参加一个面试 |
[07:01] | Well, I can’t, can I? I’ve got the NSQC finals. | 我不行 我要参加全国学生智力问答竞赛决赛 |
[07:03] | – I thought you were coming. – Oh, shit. I totally forgot. | -我还以为你会来 -该死 我完全不记得了 |
[07:06] | I can’t make it. Will they video it? | 我去不了了 比赛会录下来吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah, it’s on telly. That’s the whole point. | 嗯 电视会播 这是重点 |
[07:11] | It’s fine. Um, it’s stupid anyway. I’ll take her to Cynthia’s. | 没事 反正就是个烂比赛 我送她去辛西娅家 |
[07:19] | Everything’s dirty. Why haven’t you washed her clothes? | 到处脏兮兮的 你怎么没给她洗衣服 |
[07:21] | Just put her in her fairy costume. | 给她穿仙女服就好了 |
[07:29] | Okay, fairy costume! Yeah! Here we go. | 仙女服 来啦 |
[07:37] | Well done. That’s it. | 很好 就这么穿 |
[07:50] | Well, don’t you look fancy. | 你看你多漂亮啊 |
[07:54] | Come on then. | 来吧 |
[07:57] | – Be good. – She reminds me of you as a kid. | -乖乖的啊 -她让我想到你小时候 |
[08:00] | Always making trouble. | 总是惹麻烦 |
[08:01] | – Why am I in trouble? – You’re not in trouble, Jeffrey. | -我怎么有麻烦了 -你没事 杰弗里 |
[08:05] | I said Maeve used to cause trouble when she was little. | 我说的是梅芙小时候老惹麻烦 |
[08:08] | You pissed on our doorstep once. | 你在我们家门阶上尿过一次 |
[08:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:13] | Well, your mum was never around to look after you, was she? | 你妈妈从来没在你身边照顾过你 对吗 |
[08:15] | But that’s all changed now, hasn’t it? Thank God. | 但现在情况都变了 谢天谢地 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:19] | Bye, Els. | 再见 艾尔希 |
[08:22] | You need to de-wax your ears, Jeffrey. | 你得给耳朵做个蜜蜡脱毛了 杰弗里 |
[08:26] | Twat. | 笨蛋 |
[08:31] | Isaac, Body Slammer’s here. | 艾萨克 打人小姐来了 |
[08:40] | I think my mum is using again. | 我觉得我妈又开始吸毒了 |
[08:43] | Don’t say I told you so. | 别说你提醒过我 |
[08:45] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我不会的 |
[08:47] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[08:56] | When will I see you play this? | 我什么时候能看见你吹这个 |
[08:59] | if you come to the musical tonight, I’m in the band. | 如果你来看今晚的音乐剧 我是乐队的 |
[09:02] | – I thought it was a play. – No. Uh… | -我以为是出戏剧 -不 |
[09:06] | Romeo and Juliet: The Musical. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶: 音乐剧》 |
[09:12] | This poster is very ugly. | 这海报真是丑爆了 |
[09:14] | Don’t you think it looks like they’re in a forest full of dicks? | 你不觉得他们像在一片鸡林里吗 |
[09:19] | I hate musicals. | 我讨厌音乐剧 |
[09:20] | No! You can’t hate musicals. | 不 你不能讨厌音乐剧 |
[09:22] | People who hate musicals have no soul. | 不喜欢音乐剧的人简直没有灵魂 |
[09:25] | – What about Hedwig? – I liked it. | -那你喜欢《海德薇》吗 -喜欢 |
[09:28] | – Until they started singing. – Oh, my gosh. | -在他们没开始唱歌之前 -天啊 |
[09:30] | Okay, well, you don’t have to come tonight. | 好吧 你今晚不一定非得来 |
[09:33] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[09:34] | I’ll see it for you. | 我会为了你来看 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:39] | – But please, I was a true lush and my– – Stop it, Quentin. | -拜托 我是个真醉汉 -停 昆汀 |
[09:42] | We have been over this. You are not Romeo, | 我们说过这个的 你不是罗密欧 |
[09:44] | – you will never be my Romeo. – Oh, enough, Quentin. | -你永远成不了罗密欧 -够了 昆汀 |
[09:47] | You’re always there, all right? Just fuck off! | 你一直在那 滚开 |
[09:49] | Okay, guys, this is it. Opening night. Woo! | 好了 伙计们 就是今晚 首演之夜 |
[09:52] | This is what we’ve been working for. Hugo, stay off the drugs. | 我们努力那么久就是为了今夜 雨果 别嗑药 |
[09:55] | Florence, pick up some props. | 弗洛伦斯 把道具捡起来 |
[09:57] | – I’m getting into character, sir. – You can get into character | -我在进入角色 老师 -你可以一边进入角色 |
[09:59] | whilst helping Jackson with the octopus arms. | 一边帮杰克逊把章鱼触手放好吗 |
[10:03] | Are you nervous about tonight? | 你对今晚感到紧张吗 |
[10:05] | Nerves are for amateurs. | 业余的才紧张 |
[10:16] | Are you going to the play tonight? | 你今天会去看剧吗 |
[10:18] | Oh, yeah. Maybe after the finals. | 嗯 没准决赛之后去 |
[10:20] | I forgot that was today. Good luck. | 我忘了那个也是今天了 祝你好运 |
[10:26] | How do I get you to not be angry at me anymore? | 我怎么做你才不会再生气 |
[10:29] | I’m not angry, Otis. | 我没生气 欧帝斯 |
[10:31] | I’m disappointed. | 我只是失望 |
[10:40] | I didn’t think you’d wanna speak to me again. | 我以为你再也不想跟我说话了 |
[10:42] | I don’t think you should drink alcohol for a really long time. | 我觉得很长一段时间内你都不应该再喝酒了 |
[10:48] | – I didn’t mean to hurt you. – Well, you did. | -我没想伤害你 -你还是伤害了 |
[10:51] | But it’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[10:53] | Why do I always end up pissing everyone off? | 为什么我总是会惹毛所有人 |
[10:56] | I think you always try so hard to be a good guy | 我觉得你总是特别努力做一个好人 |
[10:59] | that you end up not being a good guy. | 以至于你最后却成了一个坏人 |
[11:02] | Like you’re afraid you’ll turn into your dad or something. | 就像你很害怕变成你爸爸那样的人 |
[11:08] | I think you might be right. | 我觉得你可能是对的 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | For what? Where are you going? | 谢什么 你去哪 |
[11:18] | Remember, guys, today is about having fun. Cube away, Dex! | 记住了 同学们 今天重在玩乐 魔方扔了 戴克斯 |
[11:23] | But it’s also really important that we win. | 但能赢当然是最好的 |
[11:25] | This is not a drill, guys. This is the endgame. | 这不是演习 同学们 成败在此一举了 |
[11:29] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[11:31] | Wait. I made these for you. | 等等 我给你做了这个 |
[11:34] | Oh. Thanks, Aimes. | 谢谢 小艾 |
[11:36] | – What’s with the rogue “R”? – I had an extra cupcake. | -怎么会有个R -我多了个纸杯蛋糕 |
[11:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | It’s a picture of your face when it’s concentrating. | 这是你的脸集中精力的样子 |
[11:48] | Good luck. See you there. | 祝你好运 一会见 |
[11:53] | Is she trying to tell me something? | 她是想告诉我什么吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah, I think she’s saying, “I still love you, Steve, | 对 我觉得她是说”我还爱你 史蒂夫 |
[11:59] | but I need some more time.” | 但再给我点时间” |
[12:17] | Mum said to call if you want anything else. | 妈妈说你还要什么就给她打电话 |
[12:21] | – All right, bye. – How is your mother? | -再见 -你妈妈怎么样 |
[12:26] | Do you think she misses me? | 你觉得她想我吗 |
[12:29] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[12:34] | I think Madam misses you though. | 我觉得玛当挺想你的 |
[12:41] | I was thinking I could come back to school. | 我在想重返学校 |
[12:47] | I know I’ve missed out on a lot, | 我知道我落下很多 |
[12:48] | but I want to find something I’m good at. | 但我想找到一件我真正擅长的事 |
[12:52] | I don’t want to work in that shop forever. | 我不想一辈子在那个超市打工 |
[12:55] | Well, you haven’t been fired yet. | 你竟然还没被炒 |
[12:58] | Wonders never cease. | 真是不可思议 |
[13:01] | Let’s see, shall we? | 等着瞧 好吗 |
[13:09] | Adam, you can go now. | 亚当 你现在得走了 |
[13:12] | Adam! Get out! | 亚当 快出去 |
[13:33] | Hi, Adam. | 嗨 亚当 |
[13:36] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:38] | My mum’s divorcing my dad, so he’s sleeping in the school. | 我妈要和我爸离婚 所以他在学校睡 |
[13:43] | Yeah, everyone kind of knows. | 是啊 我们都有耳闻 |
[13:47] | I got fired from my job. | 我丢了工作 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Rahim told me. | 是啊 拉希姆告诉我了 |
[13:54] | Sorry, man. | 我很遗憾 兄弟 |
[13:57] | Still play the French horn? | 你还在吹圆号吗 |
[14:00] | I didn’t think you knew what it was. | 我以为你不知道它是什么呢 |
[14:03] | Trombone sounded funny. | 长号听上去很好玩 |
[14:04] | Eric, we’re starting. | 埃里克 要开始了 |
[14:08] | It’s the final rehearsal for the musical tonight. | 今晚音乐剧最后一次彩排了 |
[14:13] | You should come. I mean, | 你可以来看看 我是说 |
[14:16] | – I’m sure musicals aren’t your ting, but– – Is it like Frozen? | -我知道音乐剧不是你的菜 -像《冰雪奇缘》那样吗 |
[14:20] | Because that was very sad. | 因为那个很悲伤 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Uh… It’s a bit like Frozen. | 对 有点像《冰雪奇缘》 |
[14:31] | It… | 这 |
[14:32] | kind of looks like they’re snogging in a forest full of dicks. | 看上去有点像他们在鸡林里接吻 |
[14:35] | That’s exactly what I said! | 我也是这么说的 |
[14:37] | It’s a forest full of dicks, man! | 这就是个鸡林 |
[14:40] | It’s full of dicks! It’s just mad. | 全是鸡巴 真是疯了 |
[14:46] | I, uh… I better go. | 我得走了 |
[14:53] | I… I didn’t mean what I said at the party… | 那天派对上说大家不喜欢你 |
[14:57] | about people not liking you. | 不是我的本意 |
[14:59] | I’m very easy to not like. | 我是挺不招人喜欢的 |
[15:02] | I, uh… | 我 |
[15:04] | I understand that I hurt you. | 我知道我伤害了你 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[15:25] | What makes you think you are perimenopausal? | 你为什么认为自己有围绝经期综合征 |
[15:28] | Well, I’ve been feeling very tired and sort of heavy. | 我一直觉得非常疲惫 身子有些沉 |
[15:33] | And I’ve had this intermittent tight… | 胸部间歇性的 |
[15:37] | feeling around my chest. | 感觉有些紧 |
[15:38] | And, um, have there been any big life changes recently? | 最近生活有什么大变化吗 |
[15:43] | Well, yes. I’ve, um, had some trouble at work, | 有 我在工作上遇到了一些问题 |
[15:46] | and, uh, well, my teenage son is… | 我青春期的儿子 |
[15:51] | Well, he’s a teenager. | 青春期嘛 |
[15:54] | And things ended with a man I was seeing but, you know, | 我和自己的约会对象也吹了 |
[15:58] | just ordinary, manageable life stuff. | 就是普通的 很容易管理的生活琐事 |
[16:01] | When did you break up with your partner? | 你什么时候和伴侣分手的 |
[16:04] | Uh, he wasn’t my partner, and I didn’t break up with him. | 他不是我的伴侣 我没有和他分手 |
[16:07] | I… Well, I might have pushed him away. | 我 把他给拒绝了 |
[16:12] | And then I realized my mistake, and… | 然后我意识到自己犯了错 |
[16:15] | I tried to make it right, but apparently, it was too late. | 我想要弥补 但很明显 为时已晚 |
[16:21] | There’s the feeling. | 就是这种感受 |
[16:23] | And did this pain start when this man broke things off with you? | 疼痛是从这个男人跟你分开之后开始的吗 |
[16:29] | I mean, I’d… Yes, I might have noticed | 是的 我大概就是在那期间 |
[16:32] | the symptoms around that time, but… | 注意到了这些症状 但是 |
[16:35] | …perimenopause causes surges in adrenaline, right? And– | 准更年期会导致肾上腺素激增 对吧 |
[16:39] | I think you might be suffering from a broken heart. | 我觉得你可能是受到了伤心的困扰 |
[16:42] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[16:44] | I’m a sex and relationship therapist, | 我是一名性与关系治疗师 |
[16:46] | I’m sure I’d know if I was… | 我敢肯定我要是伤心了 |
[16:48] | suffering from a broken heart. | 自己一定会知道 |
[16:50] | And I’ve been a GP for over 20 years and not long ago, | 我当了20年的全科医生了 可不久之前 |
[16:53] | I was hospitalized for a kidney infection I didn’t think I had. | 我因为自己都不知情的肾感染住院了 |
[16:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | Let’s get some tests done and put your mind at ease. | 我们做些检查 然后放松一下心情 |
[17:10] | “The modern man is now lacking a sense of pride | “现代男性对自己与生俱来的男子气概 |
[17:13] | in his innate masculinity. | 缺乏自豪感 |
[17:16] | 大师 情人 专家 | |
[17:16] | How do we reclaim that pride? | 我们如何重拾这种自豪感 |
[17:19] | I believe it starts with taking ownership of ourselves. | 我认为要从自我的所有权开始 |
[17:24] | How can we ever begin a romantic relationship | 如果没有拥有自我的情感在先 |
[17:27] | without first owning our own emotions? The answer is… | 我们怎么可能开始一段浪漫的恋爱呢 答案是 |
[17:32] | we can’t. The first rule of owning oneself | 不能 拥有自我的首要规则 |
[17:35] | is to live in the moment | 就是活在当下 |
[17:38] | and practice the power | 练习意念的 |
[17:41] | of intention.” Thank you. | 力量” 谢谢 |
[17:48] | This guy is so full of shit. | 这家伙满嘴胡言 |
[17:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | – Hi. Name? – Ben. | -你好 名字 -本 |
[17:57] | Ben. | 本 |
[18:01] | – There you go. Hi, what’s your name? – Hey, Dad. | -好了 你好 叫什么名字 -爸 |
[18:04] | Otis, uh, shouldn’t you be in school? | 欧帝斯 你怎么没上学 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I was, um… I was hoping we could talk about something. | 嗯 有些事我想跟你谈一谈 |
[18:10] | Yeah, of course. Just take a seat for half an hour. Yeah. | 好 没问题 找位置坐下等我半小时 去吧 |
[18:14] | – Could I grab a photograph, Dr. Milburn? – Yes. Of course. | -能拍张照吗 米尔本博士 -当然 |
[18:21] | Brilliant, thank you. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Hi, Remi. That was fantastic. Good job. Thank you very much. | 雷米 非常棒 讲得不错 非常感谢 |
[19:27] | Hey, Erin. Erin, have you seen my pet rabbit? It’s gone missing. | 艾琳 艾琳 你看到我的宠物兔子了吗 它不见了 |
[19:32] | – No, I’ve not seen him. – It’s a her, actually. | -不 我没见过它 -其实是母的 |
[19:35] | Did you know that female rabbits are called does, and… | 你知道母兔子叫雌兔 |
[19:38] | – male rabbits are called bucks? – No, didn’t know that. | -公兔子叫雄兔吧 -不 我不知道 |
[19:40] | – Yeah. It’s all in this book called– – I’m in a bit of a rush. | -都在一本书里 叫做… -我赶时间 |
[19:45] | I just came back to get my cigarettes. I’m sorry, babe. | 我是回来取我的烟的 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[19:47] | – It’s a really good book. – That’s weird. | -真的是本好书 -真奇怪 |
[19:50] | I could have swore I locked that. | 我明明锁上了的 |
[19:53] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[20:05] | Now… | 好了 |
[20:13] | Hope you find your rabbit. | 希望你能找到你的兔子 |
[20:15] | Thank you kindly. | 非常感谢 |
[20:22] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[20:23] | That’s Holly Crankshaw, their team captain. | 那是霍莉·克兰克肖 他们的队长 |
[20:26] | She already won this competition when she was 14. | 她14岁的时候就赢得了这个比赛 |
[20:44] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[20:50] | 艾萨克 我们找到证据了 很遗憾 | |
[21:09] | Yeah, hello. Hi, um… | 你好 |
[21:13] | I need to report a child at risk. | 我要上报一个儿童处于危险的情况 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | Her parent is using drugs, and she’s unfit to care for her. | 她的家长在吸毒 不适合照顾她 |
[21:24] | – We’re on in five minutes, Maeve. – Yeah, I’ll be there in a sec. | -我们还有五分钟就开始了 梅芙 -马上来 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:35] | Yeah, it’s my mother. | 对 是我母亲 |
[21:39] | The release of Dr. Milburn’s notes was quite serious. | 米尔本博士的笔记泄露很严重 |
[21:41] | I can assure you we have the situation completely under control. | 我向您保证我们已经完全控制了局面 |
[21:44] | Ms. Milburn has been removed from campus, | 米尔本女士已经被解雇了 |
[21:46] | and our students are no longer at risk. | 我们的学生没有危险了 |
[21:48] | She was on campus to help us protect our students. | 她来学校是来帮助我们保护学生的 |
[21:51] | You managed to somehow make a dire situation worse. | 你成功让一个危急的情况变得更糟 |
[21:53] | That was an unfortunate blip. | 那是一个不幸的小变故 |
[21:55] | We are still a school that prides itself on excellence. | 我们仍然是一所以优秀为荣的学校 |
[21:58] | But… …our best and brightest students | 不过 我们最优秀最聪明的学生们 |
[22:00] | are competing at the NSQC finals today, | 今天将参加全国高中生智力问答赛决赛 |
[22:02] | and you must stay for the first performance | 还有您一定要留下来观看我们今晚 |
[22:04] | of Romeo and Juliet: The Musical tonight. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶: 音乐剧》的首演 |
[22:06] | It’s going to be quite an event. | 会是一场盛宴 |
[22:12] | Is it just me, or does that forest | 是我的问题 还是这个森林 |
[22:14] | look like it’s full of penises? | 看起来满是阴茎 |
[22:23] | Okay, standby, studio. | 好了 演播室准备 |
[22:24] | Going in ten, nine, | 倒计时 十 九 |
[22:27] | eight, seven, six, | 八 七 六 |
[22:30] | five, four… | 五 四 |
[22:40] | Good afternoon | 下午好 |
[22:42] | and welcome to the grand live final | 欢迎收看全国学生智力问答竞赛的 |
[22:45] | of the National Student Quiz Championship. | 总决赛直播 |
[22:49] | On my left, we have three-time previous champions, | 我左边的是曾三次夺冠的 |
[22:52] | it’s the Knowledge Knights. | 知识骑士队 |
[23:00] | And on my right, fierce competitors and wild cards, | 我右边的是劲头十足 不按常理出牌的 |
[23:03] | it’s the Quiz Heads. | 最强大脑队 |
[23:12] | Let’s get straight down to it with a round on Art History. | 让我们直接进入艺术史这一轮 |
[23:16] | So, question one… | 第一道题 |
[23:21] | Here you go, one lemonade. | 给 一杯柠檬水 |
[23:25] | So… | 所以 |
[23:27] | what’s this all about then, son? | 怎么回事 孩子 |
[23:29] | More girl trouble? | 又是关于女生的问题吗 |
[23:32] | Why did you leave… when I was a kid? | 你为什么在我小时候离开 |
[23:35] | Oh, your… your mother and I were unhappy, and– | 我和你妈妈当时很不开心 而且 |
[23:39] | Not why did you leave Mum, why did you leave me? | 不是问你为什么离开妈妈 我问你为什么离开我 |
[23:44] | What’s this really about? | 到底是怎么了 |
[23:46] | This is what this is really about, Dad. | 我想问的就是这个 爸爸 |
[23:49] | I thought everything was Mum’s fault. | 我还以为一切都是妈妈的错 |
[23:51] | That she was the reason I feel…. | 是因为她我才会觉得 |
[23:54] | confused. | 困惑 |
[23:57] | But at least she’s there for me. | 但至少她一直在我身边 |
[24:01] | Where were you? | 你在哪呢 |
[24:03] | Well, I-I had to move to America for work– | 我得搬去美国工作 |
[24:05] | No, you moved to America for yourself. | 不 你去美国只是为了你自己 |
[24:09] | Dad, please just stop lying. | 爸爸 求你别再撒谎了 |
[24:12] | Hey, I have a feeling there might be some… | 我感觉你的内心… |
[24:15] | some inner conflict going on here. | 可能存在矛盾 |
[24:17] | Yes, I feel angry… | 是的 我感到很生气 |
[24:19] | all the time, and I’m trying to find out | 一直都很生气 我在努力搞明白 |
[24:21] | what kind of man I want to be, | 我想成为什么样的人 |
[24:23] | which is really hard | 而这对我来说很难 |
[24:24] | when my dad has been absent for most of my life. | 因为从小到大我爸爸绝大多数时间都不在 |
[24:28] | Did you not like me as much as you thought you would? | 你是不是没有你认为的那么喜欢我 |
[24:31] | Of course I like you. I just… | 我当然喜欢你 我只是… |
[24:35] | Then how could you leave me? | 那你怎么离开我了 |
[24:46] | Because I’m an arsehole. | 因为我是个混蛋 |
[24:49] | I’m sure there are multiple ways of diagnosing my personality, | 我相信有多种方法可以诊断我的性格 |
[24:53] | but the chief ingredient is arsehole. | 但核心的一点就是 我是混蛋 |
[25:04] | How do I not become an arsehole? | 那我怎么才能不成为混蛋呢 |
[25:10] | Just try and stay honest. | 努力保持诚实 |
[25:15] | ‘Cause once you start lying, it’s… | 因为你一旦撒谎 就… |
[25:19] | it’s very hard to stop. | 就很难停下来 |
[25:22] | You know, when you’re young… | 当你年轻的时候 |
[25:24] | you think that everybody out there really… really gets you. | 你觉得大家都能懂你 |
[25:32] | But, you know, actually, | 但你知道 其实 |
[25:34] | only a handful of them do. | 只有少数几个人懂你 |
[25:37] | All the people who like you, despite your faults. | 那些不管你有什么缺点还是喜欢你的人 |
[25:45] | And then if you discard them, they will never come back. | 但如果你抛弃了他们 他们就再也不会回到你身边了 |
[25:52] | So, when you meet those people… | 所以当你遇到了这些人的时候… |
[25:56] | you should just hold on to them. | 你应该紧紧抓住他们 |
[25:59] | Really, really tightly. | 很紧 很紧 |
[26:04] | And don’t let them go. | 别让他们离开 |
[26:10] | And whatever else you do, never read this fucking book. | 而且不管你做什么 别读这本破书 |
[26:15] | 雷米·米尔本 男子气概遭遇危机了吗 | |
[26:18] | Hi, sorry. Could you… could you sign my book? | 不好意思打扰了 你可以… 你可以给我的书签名吗 |
[26:24] | – Yeah. – Oh, great. Thanks. | -可以 -太好了 谢谢 |
[26:27] | – What’s your name? – Pete. | -你叫什么 -皮特 |
[26:28] | Pete. Hi, Pete. | 皮特 你好 皮特 |
[26:32] | – Here you go. – Thank you. Big fan. | -给 -谢谢 我是铁粉 |
[26:34] | Man up. | 爷们起来 |
[26:44] | …as we head into the Geography round. | …我们进入地理题部分 |
[26:46] | One minute on the clock and remember, | 计时一分钟 而且记住 |
[26:48] | if you buzz, you must answer. | 如果你按下按钮 你就必须作答 |
[26:51] | The Volga river runs into which sea? | 伏尔加河流入哪个海 |
[26:55] | The Caspian Sea. | 里海 |
[26:56] | Correct. What is the length of the English Channel? | 正确 英吉利海峡的长度是多少 |
[27:06] | How many countries begin with the letter… | 有多少国家的开头字母是… |
[27:08] | Hey, Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[27:10] | I know you can’t answer this right now | 我知道你现在不能接电话 |
[27:12] | because I’m watching you on live TV. | 因为我在电视直播上看着你 |
[27:18] | But I wanted you to know how proud of you I am. | 但我想让你知道 我是多么为你骄傲 |
[27:21] | And how unbelievably stupid I’ve been. | 还有我一直以来有多愚蠢 |
[27:27] | – Is your uncle here? – Yusef. | -你叔叔在吗 -约瑟夫 |
[27:38] | I know you like my boyfriend. | 我知道你喜欢我男朋友 |
[27:42] | You make him laugh. | 你能逗他笑 |
[27:44] | He doesn’t laugh like that with me. | 他和我在一起不会那样笑 |
[27:48] | See you later, Yusef. | 回见 约瑟夫 |
[27:50] | She’s still sitting. You taught her well. | 它还坐着 你教得很好 |
[27:57] | If you give me my job back, I can teach her other things. | 如果你让我继续工作 我可以教它别的东西 |
[28:00] | How to give a high-five or do a sexy wink. | 如何击掌或性感地眨眼 |
[28:05] | Please, I know I made a mistake. It won’t happen again. | 拜托 我知道我犯了个错误 但不会再发生了 |
[28:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:14] | Why’re you dressed like a very small man? | 你为什么穿得像个男人 |
[28:17] | Oh, I’m going to my school musical. | 我要去听学校的音乐剧 |
[28:19] | Can I have my pay? | 能给我工资吗 |
[28:23] | – What are you doing here? – Trying to get my job back. | -你在这里干什么 -想找回我的工作 |
[28:27] | I want to go back to school, | 我想回学校 |
[28:29] | but my dad can’t find out I was fired. | 但不能让我爸爸发现我被解雇了 |
[28:32] | What happened to the shop wasn’t Adam’s fault. | 商店发生的事不是亚当的错 |
[28:34] | The key wasn’t working last time I used it. | 我上次锁门的时候就发现钥匙坏了 |
[28:36] | I forgot to tell you. It was my fault. | 我忘了告诉你 是我的错 |
[28:39] | If you’re gonna fire him, you’re gonna have to fire me too. | 如果你要解雇他 你也得解雇我 |
[28:43] | This is true? | 真的吗 |
[28:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[28:48] | Well, | 好啊 |
[28:50] | then you’re both fired. | 那你们俩都被解雇了 |
[28:52] | Go on, get out of my shop. Go! | 走吧 离开我的店 快走 |
[28:59] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[29:00] | Because I love you, dude. | 因为我爱你 兄弟 |
[29:02] | Well, I know that I’m bisexual, but I don’t like you like that. | 我知道我是双性恋 但我对你并不是那种喜欢 |
[29:06] | I thought you were a lesbian now or into kitchen stuff or some shit? | 我以为你现在是女同了 或者喜欢下厨什么的 |
[29:09] | No, Adam, you idiot. | 不 亚当 你这个笨蛋 |
[29:11] | You’re my friend. I love you like a friend. | 你是我朋友 我对你是朋友那种喜欢 |
[29:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:19] | No one’s ever said I was their friend before. | 从没有人说过我是他们的朋友 |
[29:31] | You can put me down now. | 你现在可以放我下来了 |
[29:47] | – Five hundred and sixty kilometers. – Is the right answer. | -560公里 -回答正确 |
[29:50] | In which city is the world’s busiest airport? | 世界上最繁忙的机场在哪个城市 |
[29:53] | – Atlanta, Georgia, USA. – Correct. | -美国佐治亚州首府亚特兰大 -正确 |
[29:56] | Which country is home to two cities | 哪个国家有两个城市 |
[29:58] | that have a population of over one million, | 人口超过一百万 |
[30:00] | but whose names are anagrams of one another? | 且两个城市名字互为回文 |
[30:08] | – It’s Japan. – No conferring. | -日本 -不能讨论 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. I’m going to have to dock you five points | 对不起 我得扣你们五分 |
[30:17] | and pass the question over to the Knowledge Knights. | 把这个问题交给知识骑士队 |
[30:20] | – Japan. – Can you name the two cities? | -日本 -你能说一下两个城市的名字吗 |
[30:23] | Tokyo and Kyoto. | 东京和京都 |
[30:24] | Is absolutely right, and that’s the end of this round. | 完全正确 本轮比赛结束 |
[30:28] | We’ll see you after these messages. | 广告之后马上回来 |
[30:38] | They’re destroying us. | 他们完全碾压了我们 |
[30:40] | Maybe we should just give up. | 实在不行我们放弃吧 |
[30:42] | We’re not giving up. We came here to win. | 我们不能放弃 我们来这是为了赢 |
[30:46] | And if we’re not gonna win, at least we’re gonna fight. | 如果我们赢不了 至少我们也该拼一把 |
[30:48] | Do you understand me? Like, we are the Quiz Heads, | 你们懂吗 我们是最强大脑 |
[30:51] | and we are exceptional. And more important than that, | 我们出类拔萃 更重要的是 |
[30:55] | we’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[30:56] | So, if we’re gonna go down, we’re gonna go down together. | 所以如果我们要输 我们也要一起输 |
[31:01] | Sorry, you kind of turned into Braveheart there. | 对不起 你刚刚有点像《勇敢的心》 |
[31:05] | – I love that film. – Pull yourself together, Steve. | -我超爱那部电影 -振作起来 史蒂夫 |
[31:09] | And all of you, play to your strengths. | 所有人 都发挥出自己的优势 |
[31:12] | – What are we? – The Quiz Heads. | -我们是谁 -最强大脑 |
[31:14] | The Quiz Heads. | 最强大脑 |
[31:20] | Turns out you were right, you’re perimenopausal. | 看来你说得没错 你患上了围绝经期综合征 |
[31:26] | You’re also pregnant. | 你还怀孕了 |
[31:28] | What? | 什么 |
[31:30] | Well, that’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[31:32] | Well, you are. | 你确实怀了 |
[31:35] | But he had a vasectomy. | 但他已经结扎了啊 |
[31:37] | Stranger things have happened. | 天下之大无奇不有 |
[31:41] | You’re pregnant, Jean. | 你怀孕了 珍 |
[31:51] | Well, that makes the whole heartbreak thing | 这让整个心碎事件 |
[31:53] | so much more complicated. | 变得更复杂了 |
[32:00] | – The tangent function. – Absolutely right. | -正切函数 -回答正确 |
[32:05] | – Optimus Prime. – Correct again. | -擎天柱 -再次回答正确 |
[32:08] | George Eliot. | 乔治·艾略特 |
[32:09] | Charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. | 个人魅力 独到之处 勇气和天赋 |
[32:12] | Dorothy Gish. | 桃乐丝·吉许 |
[32:14] | Jonathan Jamal Jennings. | 乔纳森·贾马尔·詹宁斯 |
[32:18] | – The Magic Cube. – Yes! | -魔方 -回答正确 |
[32:20] | Percy Pigs. | 珀西小猪 |
[32:21] | The Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant. | 伊曼努尔·康德的《纯粹理性批判》 |
[32:23] | Absolutely right. | 完全正确 |
[32:25] | And mu, M-U, is an example– | M-U 代表 |
[32:29] | Oh, that sound means this must be our last question. | 这个声音意味着这是最后一题了 |
[32:32] | All right mu, M-U, is an example of a– | MU代表 |
[32:37] | A sound a cat makes. | 猫叫声 |
[32:39] | I’m afraid I can’t accept that, Knowledge Knights, no. | 恐怕这不是正确答案 知识骑士队 错 |
[32:42] | Mu, M-U, is? | M-U是 |
[32:45] | Population parameter. In statistics, | 人口参数 在统计学中 |
[32:47] | a parameter is any summary number, | 所有摘要数字的参数 |
[32:48] | such as an average or a percentage, | 例如平均数或百分比 |
[32:50] | that describes an entire population. | 用来描述整个人口 |
[32:52] | I would have accepted a population parameter. | 我可以接受人口参数 |
[32:54] | That is absolutely the full and correct answer. | 回答完全正确 |
[32:58] | And with that incredible recovery, | 在经过强势逆袭后 |
[33:00] | I can announce | 我宣布 |
[33:01] | that our NSQC UK champions of the year, | 本届全英学生智力问答大赛冠军 |
[33:04] | with a score of 89 to 88 are… | 是以89比88获胜的 |
[33:09] | – the Quiz Heads! – Yes! | -最强大脑 -耶 |
[33:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Didn’t think you could make it. | 我以为你不来了 |
[33:31] | I can get another job interview, I wasn’t gonna miss this. | 我可以去面试其他工作 我可不能错过这事 |
[33:36] | – Mum, listen, I need to– – No. No, come on. | -妈妈 听着 我得 -不 不 来 |
[33:37] | I’ll treat you to a strawberry milkshake on the way home. | 回家路上我请你喝草莓奶昔 |
[33:40] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:41] | – Maybe we could hang out tonight? – Yeah, that’d be great. | -或许我们今晚可以聚聚 -好啊 那太好了 |
[33:45] | I don’t think I want to have sex yet. | 我暂时还是不想做爱 |
[33:47] | We don’t have to have sex ever again, I just miss talking to you. | 我们永远都不用做爱 我只想和你说说话 |
[33:49] | It’s gonna be so cringe. | 会超级尴尬的 |
[33:51] | – Hey, Viv. Are you coming too? – Where? | -薇芙 一起去吗 -去哪 |
[33:53] | To watch Jackson Marchetti make an absolute tit of himself. | 去看杰克逊·马切蒂出洋相 |
[33:56] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[33:58] | – Come on. He’s an idiot jock. – He’s not an idiot. | -得了 他就是个白痴运动员 -他不是白痴 |
[34:01] | He’s trying something new that he might not be very good at, | 他是在尝试他也许不擅长的新鲜事物 |
[34:03] | which is brave. | 这是勇敢 |
[34:04] | Whereas you do one thing really well, | 而你有一件拿手的事之后 |
[34:05] | and you never shut up about it. | 你就天天挂在嘴边炫耀 |
[34:08] | If you’re referring to my Rubik’s cube, I don’t just do it well, | 如果你是说我玩魔方的话 我不只是玩得好 |
[34:12] | – I’m actually the 28th best– – We know, Dex, we know. | -我其实排在世界第28名 -我们都知道了 戴克斯 |
[34:15] | We do kind of know, man. | 我们的确知道 兄弟 |
[34:18] | – Half an hour until curtain, guys. – Five, six, seven, eight. | -开场前半小时 伙计们 -五 六 七 八 |
[34:21] | Elbow, elbow, up, down, twist, twist, up, down, | 肘部 肘部 上 下 扭 扭 上 下 |
[34:25] | and pop it, and pop it. Not at me, I’m faculty. | 抬臀 抬臀 不是朝着我 我是教职人员 |
[34:30] | You got a problem, Quentin? | 你有问题吗 昆汀 |
[34:35] | I’m surprised you came, Ms. Milburn. | 没想到你会来 米尔本女士 |
[34:38] | I still have a child at the school, Mr. Groff. | 我还有个孩子在这上学呢 格罗夫校长 |
[34:41] | I’m here as a parent. | 我是作为家长来的 |
[34:45] | I’m so proud of you, Froggy. | 我真为你感到骄傲 小蛙仔 |
[34:47] | – Don’t say that. – No, I’m serious. | -别这么说 -不 我认真的 |
[34:49] | I know I’ve messed up so much, and missed so many things, | 我知道我搞砸了很多 错过了很多事 |
[34:52] | but I’m never losing you again. | 但我再也不想失去你了 |
[34:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:00] | We’re with Social Services. | 我们是社工 |
[35:02] | There’s been a report of drug use in the presence of a minor. | 收到举报 有人在未成年在场的情况下吸毒 |
[35:05] | Who reported it? Did you do this? | 谁举报的 是你吗 |
[35:07] | I didn’t know they were coming. | 我不知道他们要来 |
[35:08] | Someone’s reported something, haven’t they? And it’s bullshit. | 有人举报了 对吧 这纯粹是胡扯 |
[35:11] | It’s not bullshit, Mum. | 这不是胡扯 妈 |
[35:17] | You did this? | 是你举报的 |
[35:20] | I know you’ve been using again, so don’t lie. | 我知道你又复吸了 所以别骗我了 |
[35:23] | She’s not safe. | 她和你在一起不安全 |
[35:25] | I slipped… once. | 我复吸了一次 |
[35:28] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[35:30] | I’m in a program, they can help me. | 我在戒毒康复计划中 他们能帮我 |
[35:34] | – You can’t take my kid. – We’re not taking her anywhere, | -你不能带走我的孩子 -我们不会带走她 |
[35:36] | we need to look inside the caravan if that’s all right. | 我们得去拖车里看看一切是否正常 |
[35:38] | – Stay away from my caravan! – I’m sure we can sort this out, | -离我的拖车远点 -我相信我们能妥善处理此事 |
[35:41] | – but we need to have a look inside. – Mum! | -但我们得进去看一下 -妈 |
[35:43] | We’ll have to call the police if you make a scene. | 如果你再推推搡搡我们就得报警了 |
[35:45] | – Let them look inside– – Stay the fuck away from me! | -让他们进去看看吧 -离我远点 |
[35:47] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[35:51] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[35:53] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[35:58] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:09] | You take her things. | 你带走她的东西 |
[36:13] | You say you’re not going to take her… | 你说你不会带走她 |
[36:16] | but you’re lying. | 但你在撒谎 |
[36:20] | You’re fucking lying. | 你他妈在撒谎 |
[36:26] | There’s a hostile resident not cooperating. | 这里有位充满敌意的居民不愿协助调查 |
[36:28] | We need assistance. | 我们需要增援 |
[36:39] | – I don’t know if I need a bow tie. – You look very nice. | -我不确定我是否需要系领结 -你看起来很美 |
[36:42] | Nice suit. | 西装很好看 |
[36:44] | Yeah, she’s all dressed up for her new girlfriend. | 没错 她为了她的新女朋友盛装打扮 |
[36:47] | Shut up, Dad. | 闭嘴 爸爸 |
[36:48] | Well, what’s the problem? I thought you were broken up with him. | 怎么了 你和他不是分手了吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I’m kind of dating Lily now. | 是的 我现在和莉莉在交往 |
[36:53] | I didn’t want to make it awkward. | 我不想场面太尴尬 |
[36:56] | It’s not awkward. | 不尴尬 |
[36:59] | That’s… That’s great. | 这很好 |
[37:01] | Young people are strange, so, come on. | 年轻人都奇奇怪怪的 那进来吧 |
[37:04] | Actually, could I have a… | 其实 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[37:06] | I wanted to apologize properly | 我想向你正式道歉 |
[37:08] | for making things difficult between you and my mum. | 因为我阻碍了你和我妈妈的关系 |
[37:12] | I found not being her number one priority harder than I expected. | 我发现自己不是我妈的最爱 比我想象中更让人难受 |
[37:17] | It was very immature of me. | 我太幼稚了 |
[37:19] | Sorry for being an arsehole. | 对不起 我太混蛋了 |
[37:22] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[37:24] | you are a bit of an arsehole. | 你是有点混蛋 |
[37:28] | But you’re also a good man, Otis. | 但你也是个好人 欧帝斯 |
[37:33] | Do you think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[37:34] | I know so. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[37:36] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[37:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats | 女生们先生们 请就坐 |
[37:42] | and prepare for your erotic voyage to the planet of Verona. | 去往维罗纳星球的情色之旅即将启程 |
[37:45] | – Hey. You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[37:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats | 女生们先生们 请就坐 |
[37:52] | and prepare for your erotic voyage to the planet of Verona. | 去往维罗纳星球的情色之旅即将启程 |
[38:06] | I thought this was Shakespeare? | 你们不是要表演莎剧吗 |
[38:10] | Yes. I think our students are taking a postmodern approach. | 是的 我想学生们是要采用后现代手法演绎 |
[38:15] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[38:38] | – Sorry. – Sir, I can’t go on stage. | -抱歉 -老师 我不能上台 |
[38:40] | – I’m gonna humiliate myself. – Jackson, babe. | -我会自取其辱的 -杰克逊 亲爱的 |
[38:43] | – You’re not a great actor… – Yeah. | -你不是个好演员 -没错 |
[38:44] | …yet. | 暂时不是而已 |
[38:45] | The most important thing is you’re doing something you enjoy. | 最重要的是你在做自己喜欢的事 |
[38:48] | Maybe you’re not nervous at all. | 也许你根本不会紧张 |
[38:49] | Maybe you’re just super-duper pumped. Okay? | 也许你会超级兴奋好吗 |
[38:53] | – It’s not in there, is it? – No. | -它不在里面 对吧 -是的 |
[38:56] | Enter Carl. | 卡尔入场 |
[39:06] | Two households, both alike in dignity, | 有两个同样尊贵的家族 |
[39:10] | in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. | 让美丽维罗纳上演悲苦 |
[39:13] | From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, | 仇恨徘徊在今日与上古 |
[39:17] | where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. | 用血将市民的双手亵渎 |
[39:22] | From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, | 是命运将两个家族摆布 |
[39:26] | a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life. | 让仇敌的儿女互生情愫 |
[39:38] | Mum… | 妈 |
[39:42] | Mum, please talk to me. Come on. | 妈 和我说句话吧 拜托 |
[39:46] | I will never forgive you. | 我永远也不会原谅你的 |
[39:49] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[39:52] | Come on, darling. | 拿着 宝贝 |
[40:15] | – You look nice, Mum. – Something new I’m trying. | -你看起来很漂亮 妈妈 -我在尝试新花样 |
[40:21] | Is everything all right at school? | 学校一切还好吗 |
[40:23] | How was your father? | 你爸怎么样 |
[40:25] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[40:27] | Maybe we could…. | 也许我们可以 |
[40:30] | let him come back? | 让他回家 |
[40:31] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[40:34] | Your father needed to fight for us a very long time ago. | 你爸很久很久之前就应该来争取我们 |
[40:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:41] | When you love a person, | 当你爱上一个人时 |
[40:43] | there’s always a tiny part of you that’s terrified | 你难免会害怕有一天 |
[40:45] | that one day you’re gonna lose them. | 你会失去你爱的人 |
[40:48] | And I think that your father’s so scared of that emotion that… | 我觉得你爸太害怕这种感觉了 |
[40:52] | he stops himself feeling anything at all. | 以至于他对任何感情都漠不关心 |
[40:57] | But you have to let the people you love know that you love them, | 但你得让你爱的人知道你爱他们 |
[41:01] | even if it causes you a great deal of pain. | 即使这会让你痛不欲生 |
[41:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:06] | It sounds awful. | 这听起来糟透了 |
[41:09] | Because you’re alive. | 因为你活着 |
[41:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:23] | See… | 瞧 |
[41:24] | where he comes. | 他来了 |
[41:26] | So please you, step aside. | 请您站在一旁 |
[41:28] | I’ll know his grievance or be much denied. | 等我去问问他究竟有什么心事 看他理不理我 |
[41:31] | Come, madam. Let’s away. | 来 夫人 我们去吧 |
[41:39] | – Shit. – Good morrow, cousin! | -该死 -早安 堂兄 |
[41:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:43] | Good morrow, cousin! | 早安 堂兄 |
[41:45] | Colin, does anyone have eyes on Jackson? | 科林 有谁看见杰克逊了吗 |
[41:49] | – Jackson, that’s your cue. – I’ll go back on. | -杰克逊 该你上场了 -我来替他 |
[41:52] | I know all the lines. | 台词我都知道 |
[41:54] | Shut the fuck up, Quentin, you piece of shit. Jesus Christ. | 闭嘴 昆汀 你这垃圾 老天 |
[41:57] | – Good morrow, cousin! – Get on stage, now! | -早安 堂兄 -赶紧上台 |
[42:00] | And remember, you’re not nervous, you’re just excited. | 记住 你不是紧张 只是兴奋 |
[42:02] | Go! Sir! | 上 先生 |
[42:16] | – What’s wrong with him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[42:24] | Get on with it! | 演下去啊 |
[42:38] | Good morrow, cousin! | 早安 堂兄 |
[42:42] | Is the day so young? | 天还是这样早吗 |
[42:44] | Get back in the pool, Marchetti. | 回泳池去吧 马切蒂 |
[42:53] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[42:55] | Is the day so young? | 天还是这样早吗 |
[42:58] | Is the day so young? | 天还是这样早吗 |
[42:59] | Is the day so young? | 天还是这样早吗 |
[43:04] | What sadness lengthens Romeo’s hours? | 什么悲哀使罗密欧的时间过得这样长 |
[43:07] | Remember the heartbeats. | 记得心跳声 |
[43:08] | What sadness lengthens Romeo’s hours? | 什么悲哀使罗密欧的时间过得这样长 |
[43:10] | I am out of her favor, where I am in love. | 我不能得到我的意中人的欢心 |
[43:14] | Alas, she is too fair, too wise. Does thou not laugh? | 唉 她如此美丽 如此明智 你难道不笑吗 |
[43:18] | Good Romeo, forget to think of her! | 罗密欧 别再想起她了 |
[43:21] | Oh, teach me how -I should forget to think. | 那么你教我怎样忘记吧 |
[43:24] | – Her beauty is– – Peace! | -她的美貌… -安静 |
[43:25] | Our cousin Mercutio draws near. | 我们的堂兄茂丘西奥来了 |
[43:28] | He jests at scars that never felt a wound. | 没有受过伤的才会讥笑别人身上的创痕 |
[43:34] | Cue Mercutio. Cue Mercutio. | 茂丘西奥上场 茂丘西奥上场 |
[43:43] | Dick hands enter. | 鸡巴触手入场 |
[43:50] | ♪ We are the children of an idle brain ♪ | ♪ 我们本来是痴人脑中的胡思乱想 ♪ |
[43:54] | ♪ In the moonshines watery beams ♪ | ♪ 如水的月光下 ♪ |
[43:59] | ♪ Through lovers’ brains we gather Night by night ♪ | ♪ 穿过情人们的脑中 我们夜夜相聚 ♪ |
[44:03] | ♪ And give them cosmic dreams ♪ | ♪ 给他们浩瀚的宇宙梦 ♪ |
[44:17] | ♪ I need it harder ♪ | ♪ 我要你屌更硬 ♪ |
[44:21] | ♪ Slide it in deeper ♪ | ♪ 我要你捅更深 ♪ |
[44:25] | ♪ Come with me now ♪ | ♪ 和我一起高潮 ♪ |
[44:31] | ♪ Oh, Romeo, oh, Romeo ♪ | ♪ 罗密欧 罗密欧 ♪ |
[44:33] | ♪ Oh, Romeo, I’m good to go ♪ | ♪ 罗密欧 我准备好了 ♪ |
[44:35] | ♪ Oh, Romeo, oh, Romeo ♪ | ♪ 罗密欧 罗密欧 ♪ |
[44:37] | Mr. Hendricks, what the hell is going on? | 亨德里克斯老师 这是在搞什么 |
[44:42] | Artistic expression, Mr. Groff. | 这是艺术表达 格罗夫校长 |
[45:30] | For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch, | 神明的手本许信徒接触 |
[45:33] | and palm to palm is holy palmers’ kiss. | 掌心的密合远胜如亲吻 |
[45:37] | Stop! | 停下 |
[45:39] | – I have something to say! – What are you doing? | -我有话要说 -你在干什么 |
[45:45] | – Adam? – Get… Colin. Colin. Tackle Adam Groff. | -亚当 -接科林 科林 拦截亚当·格罗夫 |
[45:48] | I repeat. Tackle Adam Groff. | 重复 拦截亚当·格罗夫 |
[45:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:52] | Adam, get off the stage. You’re ruining my moment. | 亚当 快下去 你在毁了我的闪耀时刻 |
[45:55] | Eric Effiong. | 埃里克·埃弗昂 |
[45:58] | Eric Effiong, I have something to say to you. | 埃里克·埃弗昂 我有话要对你说 |
[46:02] | Adam, I’m… I’m over here. | 亚当 我…我在这里 |
[46:07] | He’s ruining my show. | 他在毁了我的节目 |
[46:09] | Colin. | 科林 |
[46:15] | Eric… | 埃里克… |
[46:17] | Effiong. | 埃弗昂 |
[46:19] | I have something to say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[46:21] | Well, fucking say it already. Jesus! | 那他妈快说啊 天啊 |
[46:29] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[46:36] | I want to hold your hand. | 我想握住你的手 |
[46:46] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[46:50] | Please? | 好吗 |
[46:55] | Will you hold my hand? | 你愿意握住我的手吗 |
[47:06] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[47:09] | Play the next song now! | 快放下一首歌 |
[47:17] | Go through the vagina. Through the vagina. | 穿过阴道 穿过阴道 |
[47:27] | ♪ If love be rough with you Be rough with love ♪ | ♪ 要是爱情虐待了你 你也可以虐待爱情 ♪ |
[47:31] | ♪ His love is tender But his prick is so damn hard ♪ | ♪ 他的爱如此温柔 他的刺却如此坚硬 ♪ |
[47:34] | ♪ I am too sore Empierced with Cupid’s shaft ♪ | ♪ 丘比特的羽镞已经穿透我的胸膛 ♪ |
[47:38] | ♪ Don’t try to… ♪ | ♪ 不要试图… ♪ |
[47:39] | The students have been working so hard, sir. | 学生们为这节目付出了很多 先生 |
[47:42] | Be that as it may– | 就算这样 |
[47:44] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[47:46] | All right, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[47:58] | Wait, that’s my vagina! | 等等 那是我的阴道 |
[47:59] | Calmly, sir, please? | 冷静点 先生 好吗 |
[48:00] | They have vaginas on their heads! | 他们头上都顶上阴道了 |
[48:13] | And standby, spunk. | 准备 射精 |
[48:18] | Groff is coming on. He’s on. | 格罗夫来了 他上台了 |
[48:20] | Stop the show! Stop! The show is over. | 停止演出 停下 演出结束了 |
[48:25] | Why are the Groffs ruining my show? Colin. Colin. | 为什么姓格罗夫的都来毁我节目 科林 科林 |
[48:28] | – But we are enjoying it! – Yeah. | -可我们都很喜欢 -是啊 |
[48:31] | You’re enjoying this filth! | 喜欢这些下流的玩意 |
[48:33] | Well, it’s supposed to be funny, sir. | 这节目是为了搞笑的 校长 |
[48:37] | You… | 你们… |
[48:39] | have all been corrupted… | 全都被腐蚀了 |
[48:42] | by this woman! | 被这个女人 |
[48:47] | She’s giving sex advice to your children, | 她给你们的孩子提供性咨询 |
[48:49] | filling their heads with dangerous nonsense. | 让他们满脑子都是些危险的谬论 |
[48:51] | No, that’s not entirely true. | 不 不完全是这样的 |
[48:53] | She was explicitly told she was not here as a counselor. | 她已经被明确告知不是来这当咨询师了 |
[48:56] | I had no idea she’d be so unprofessional. | 我没想到她居然这么不专业 |
[48:57] | – Mr. Groff. – Okay. She wasn’t giving out sex advice. | -格罗夫先生 -好了 她没有提供性咨询 |
[49:02] | I was. | 是我 |
[49:04] | And I shouldn’t have been ’cause I’m 16 years old, and… | 我不该这么做 因为我才16岁… |
[49:07] | well, I’ve only had sex once. | 我只做过一次爱 |
[49:10] | Wasn’t even very good, apparently, but… | 而且过程并不是很好 但… |
[49:13] | But my mum was here to listen to your problems | 但我妈妈来这儿是为了听你们的问题 |
[49:15] | and give you the advice | 然后给你们建议 |
[49:17] | that the school should have been giving anyway. | 这些建议本该由学校给我们 |
[49:19] | What? | 什么 |
[49:20] | My mum is an excellent therapist, | 我妈妈是一名出色的治疗师 |
[49:23] | and she cares about people. She only wants what’s best for them. | 她关心其他人 她只想给大家最好的帮助 |
[49:28] | Which is why she’s also such an amazing parent. | 这也是她成为一名非常出色家长的原因 |
[49:33] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[49:36] | She reassured me that my labia is a normal length. | 她再三向我保证我的阴唇长度正常 |
[49:38] | And she really helped me accept myself. It’s changed my life. | 她帮助我接受自己 改变了我的生活 |
[49:42] | I fucked some warm fruit and she said I wasn’t weird. | 我操过一些加热过的水果 但她说我不奇怪 |
[49:47] | They’re children, for God’s sake! | 他们可是孩子啊 老天 |
[49:50] | They don’t know what they want. | 他们不知道自己要什么 |
[49:53] | – This is all your fault. – Mr. Groff. | -这都是你的错 -格罗夫校长 |
[49:57] | I need to see you outside. | 我要和你到外面谈谈 |
[50:00] | Immediately. | 现在就谈 |
[50:14] | It’s completely ruined. | 全都毁了 |
[50:16] | It was meant to be perfect. | 本来会很完美的 |
[50:19] | Well, I think it was perfect. | 我觉得挺完美的 |
[50:29] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你是完全丧失理智了吗 |
[50:31] | – That woman is– – That woman nothing, Michael. | -那个女人就是 -跟那个女人无关 麦克 |
[50:36] | I know your wife has left you, | 我知道你的妻子离开你了 |
[50:37] | and you’ve been sleeping at the school. | 你最近都住在学校 |
[50:40] | You’re clearly not coping very well, | 很明显你应付得不是很好 |
[50:41] | and you need to take some time off. | 你需要休息一段时间 |
[50:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[50:44] | It’s not a request. You will take leave as of today. | 这不是请求 你从今天开始休假 |
[50:54] | Look, I know I still have a lot to make up to you. | 我知道我要补偿的还有很多 |
[50:58] | Are you around to talk about it later? | 你晚点有空跟我聊聊吗 |
[51:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[51:10] | If you want to get back together with Jakob, I’m cool with it. | 如果你想重新跟雅各布在一起 我没意见 |
[51:13] | No more annoying only-child behavior. | 不会再耍独生子的小性子了 |
[51:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[51:27] | – Hey, Dex, have you seen Maeve? – No, she didn’t come. | -戴克斯 你看见梅芙了吗 -没有 她没来 |
[51:42] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[51:44] | This is my mum and my sisters. | 这是我的妈妈和姐妹们 |
[51:46] | Lovely to meet you, Adam. | 很高兴认识你 亚当 |
[51:49] | – Hey. – Lovely to meet you. | -嗨 -真是太高兴了 |
[51:52] | – I’ll be right back. – All right. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[51:57] | That was so brave. | 你刚才太勇敢了 |
[51:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:01] | You have to pop around for dinner sometime. | 你有时间要过来吃晚饭 |
[52:03] | – Oh, yeah. – I’ll cook you some jollof rice. | -好啊 -我给你做辣椒鱼肉饭 |
[52:09] | Rahim. | 拉希姆 |
[52:11] | Rahim, I’m sorry. I didn’t know he– | 拉希姆 对不起 我不知道他会… |
[52:13] | Don’t apologize. It makes it worse. | 别道歉 只会让事情更糟 |
[52:17] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[52:19] | He can hold your hand, but I’m not sure he can catch you. | 他能牵住你的手 但我不确定他能接住你 |
[52:31] | I think you might be one of the most intelligent people I’ve ever met. | 我觉得你可能是我见过最有智慧的人之一 |
[52:35] | I definitely am. | 那是肯定的 |
[52:38] | I was thinking it would be good to start making some friends. | 我觉得开始交一些朋友也不错 |
[52:42] | Maybe waiting until university was a bit extreme. | 也许等到大学再交朋友有点极端 |
[52:44] | Well, you still have a friend. | 你一直有一个朋友啊 |
[52:46] | That’s if you’ll still have me. | 如果你还把我当朋友的话 |
[52:49] | Oh, I miss hanging out with you, man. | 我很想念跟你玩的时候 |
[52:52] | A lot. | 非常想念 |
[52:54] | Please can we be friends again? | 我们能重新当朋友吗 |
[52:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:59] | Let’s be mates. | 我们来做朋友吧 |
[53:01] | Move that. | 握什么手 |
[53:06] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[53:09] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[53:15] | – What happened with your parents? – I’m back in therapy. | -你和你家长怎么样了 -我又去看治疗师了 |
[53:17] | But it’s where I need to be, so… | 但我觉得我确实该去看 所以… |
[53:53] | I think I might be ready for a hug. | 我觉得我们也许可以抱抱 |
[54:26] | Enter. | 进来 |
[54:36] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[54:39] | I still feel like a piece of shit. | 我现在还是感觉烂透了 |
[54:42] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[54:44] | I’ll make you an omelet. | 我给你做个煎蛋卷 |
[54:45] | Or you’ll make it and I’ll watch. | 或者你做我看着 |
[54:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[54:59] | You don’t even have milk. | 你连牛奶都没有 |
[55:00] | Do I look like someone who regularly pops to the shops? | 我看起来像定期去超市的人吗 |
[55:05] | Okay, I’ll go get some stuff. | 好吧 我去买点东西 |
[55:14] | Oh, and get crisps. | 再买点薯片 |
[55:28] | Maeve’s not there. | 梅芙不在 |
[55:32] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[55:35] | Can’t be sure. | 不知道 |
[55:39] | Could you let her know that I was here? | 你能告诉她我来过吗 |
[55:42] | And… | 然后… |
[55:43] | tell her to check her messages. | 告诉她听语音信箱 |
[55:47] | Will do. | 好的 |
[55:48] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[55:59] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[56:05] | Hey, Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[56:06] | I know you can’t answer this right now | 我知道你现在不能接电话 |
[56:08] | because I’m watching you on live TV. | 因为我在电视直播上看着你 |
[56:14] | But I wanted you to know how proud of you I am. | 但我想让你知道 我是多么为你骄傲 |
[56:17] | And how unbelievably stupid I’ve been. | 还有我一直以来有多愚蠢 |
[56:23] | You telling me you had feelings for me was… | 你跟我说你对我有感觉… |
[56:26] | was all I wanted to hear, and… | 就是我最想听到的话 |
[56:29] | I was so caught up in trying to do the right thing, | 我一直痴迷于做正确的事 |
[56:33] | I lost track of what that actually is. | 但我却忘了正确的事是什么 |
[56:36] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[56:41] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[56:45] | I love you, Maeve. | 我爱你 梅芙 |
[56:49] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[56:50] | I hope it’s not too late– | 我希望还不算太晚 |
[56:52] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |