时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | There was a time in my life when I felt free. | 我曾经觉得生活自由自在 |
[00:25] | And the world was full of possibilities. | 这个世界到处都是机会 |
[00:31] | Especially him. | 尤其是他 |
[00:40] | Hey, boyfriend. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[00:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:49] | – Wait, what are you doing? -Do you want me to stop? | -你要干什么 -你想让我停下来吗 |
[00:54] | Or should I keep going? | 还是继续 |
[01:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:04] | Those were the days. | 那些日子 |
[01:05] | People say you don’t know them when you’re having them, but I knew. | 就是大家口中所说的生在福中不知福 但我心里很清楚 |
[01:09] | Oh, you’re killing me. | 我快被你折磨死了 |
[01:12] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[01:13] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[01:16] | Time of your life, baby? | 生命中的好时光 是吧 |
[01:19] | Yes, please. | 是的 多多益善 |
[01:36] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[01:40] | You are killing me. | 我快被你折磨死了 |
[01:43] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:48] | And now, these are the days. | 而眼前 生活却成了这个模样 |
[01:52] | And everything is so different. | 一切都如此不同 |
[01:58] | Mommy, you said you were feeding her. | 妈妈 你不是说你在喂她吗 |
[02:00] | I am feeding her. | 我是在喂她啊 |
[02:02] | -No, you’re sleeping. -Okay. | -不是 你在睡觉 -好吧 |
[02:05] | You know what? I fell asleep for, like, a second. | 你知道吗 我刚才不小心睡着了一下 |
[02:09] | -But what do you need? -I want to show you something. | -你想要什么 -我想给你看个东西 |
[02:14] | You wanna show me something? | 你想给我看个东西 |
[02:18] | What do you wanna show me? | 想让我看什么 |
[02:20] | Come on, Mommy. | 快来 妈妈 |
[02:22] | All right, I’m coming. | 好 我这就来 |
[02:34] | Hudson? | 哈德森 |
[02:38] | What-? | 什么东西 |
[02:42] | What have you got there, honey? | 你要给我看什么 亲爱的 |
[02:45] | Look, mariposa. | 看 蝴蝶 |
[02:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[02:51] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:52] | You can’t keep him like that, sweetheart. You have to let him go. | 你不能把他关起来 宝贝 你得放了他 |
[02:56] | It’s a girl. | 她是个女孩 |
[02:59] | Okay. All right. But still. | 好吧 那好吧 还是一样不能关着 |
[03:01] | And she’s mine. I love her. | 她是我的 我爱她 |
[03:03] | I know, sweetheart. But she can’t breathe in there. | 我知道 宝贝 可是她在里面没办法呼吸了 |
[03:07] | And she’s gonna die if you don’t let her out. | 你不把她放出来 她会死掉的 |
[03:12] | Come here. Come with me. | 来 跟我来 |
[03:13] | Let’s go sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[03:15] | Come here, angel. | 过来 我的小天使 |
[03:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:23] | Look at that baby. | 可爱的小宝贝 |
[03:24] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[03:26] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:28] | Let’s see which way she goes, okay? | 我们看看她会朝哪个方向飞 好吗 |
[03:34] | South, probably. Yeah? | 可能会向南飞 对吧 |
[03:36] | Thousands of miles for the winter. | 翻山越岭去过冬 |
[03:50] | There it is! | 她飞了 |
[03:52] | Go wave to her. | 快跟她挥手告别 |
[03:54] | Bye, butterfly! | 再见 蝴蝶 |
[03:55] | Munchkins! Where are my babies? | 小家伙 我的小宝贝在哪里 |
[03:58] | Where’s my babies? Get over here, bud. | 我的小宝贝在哪 过来 儿子 |
[04:00] | Come on. Where are they? Come here, bud. | 快点 在哪里 快过来 |
[04:04] | -My word, you are so gigantic and cute. – | 天啊 你长这么大了 而且这么可爱 |
[04:07] | Oh, I can barely hold you up! | 我都快抱不动了 |
[04:12] | Missed you, buddy. | 想死我了 儿子 |
[04:16] | Oh, there she is. There’s my beautiful girl. | 她在这呢 我美丽的姑娘在这呢 |
[04:22] | Yeah. Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 小宝贝 |
[04:25] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:28] | -Hey. -Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[04:30] | I was gonna get dressed at some point, I swear. I just | 我发誓我本来想打扮一下的 只是… |
[04:34] | Ah, it’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:37] | All right. I’m gonna hurry up and mow the lawn before the game starts. | 好了 我得在球赛开始前剪好草坪 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[04:44] | -You good? -Yup. | -没问题吧 -没有 |
[04:46] | -All good. -Huddie! | -都挺好的 -小森 |
[04:48] | My husband is as gorgeous inside as out. | 我丈夫表里如一 英俊完美 |
[04:51] | Wait for me. | 等一下 |
[04:52] | I’ve never caught him looking at another woman. | 我从没见他看过别的女人一眼 |
[04:57] | Hell, I’ve never even caught him in a lie. | 甚至从没发现他撒谎 |
[05:00] | So, what’s the problem, right? | 那问题出在哪了呢 |
[05:07] | Oh, God, Billie, things have been so crazy at work. | 天啊 比莉 工作的事让人焦头烂额 |
[05:11] | You have no idea. | 你根本想不到 |
[05:13] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[05:14] | I mean, we’re talking like, it’s, like, post-merger madness, you know? | 就是并购之后一大堆乱七八糟的事 你知道吧 |
[05:19] | Everybody’s just angling for a position | 人人都削尖了脑袋争职位 |
[05:22] | and they’re all trying to show off for the new boss. | 想在新老板面前表现自己 |
[05:26] | And she’s great, though, you know? She’s | 不过她确实很厉害 你知道吧 她… |
[05:29] | She wants to expand internationally. | 她想拓展国际市场 |
[05:31] | She wants to do all those things I’ve wanted to do, | 她想做我长久以来一直想做的事 |
[05:34] | just on a- I don’t know, like a much, much larger scale. | 只不过…她的规模要大得多了 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:41] | You know, people are swarming, but she sees me, I can feel it. | 大家都一窝蜂地往前挤 不过她眼里有我 我能感觉得到 |
[05:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:51] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[05:53] | I just miss you. | 我就是想你了 |
[05:56] | -Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:01] | Okay, and that’s her. | 好吧 是她的来电 |
[06:04] | My new boss. | 我的新老板 |
[06:05] | Come on. Have you listened to a word I said? | 拜托 你刚才在听我说话吗 |
[06:07] | -Right. -Francesca, hey! | -对 -法兰西丝卡 嘿 |
[06:09] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:11] | The problem is Cooper Connelly is married to me. | 问题是 库伯康纳利是我丈夫 |
[06:17] | And before I met him, | 我和他相遇之前 |
[06:18] | I’d been contorted into at least 73% of the positions in the Kama Sutra. | 我尝试过印度爱经里至少73%的姿势 |
[06:24] | As should we all. | 其实人人都该去试试的 |
[06:26] | -There were rich guys. – | 富家子弟 |
[06:29] | Poor guys. | 穷人小伙 |
[06:32] | Tattooed guys. | 纹身小混混 |
[06:34] | Just-flying-through guys. | 一夜情王子 |
[06:37] | And every other kind of bad boy deliciousness you can imagine. | 还有你能想象的 各种各样的“坏”男人 |
[06:46] | We’ll just talk tomorrow and set a time, then we’ll discuss. | 我们明天定个时间讨论一下吧 |
[06:50] | All right, great. Thanks. We’ll see you then. Bye. | 太好了 谢谢 到时候见 再见 |
[06:56] | She loves me. | 她爱上我了 |
[07:03] | -Who doesn’t? | 谁又不爱呢 |
[07:05] | So why go marry someone so straight-laced? | 那我为什么嫁给了 这样一个循规蹈矩的男人 |
[07:09] | Honestly, because of them. | 其实也是因为男人 |
[07:12] | I didn’t call you back for a reason! | 我不给你回电话是有苦衷的 |
[07:15] | I see a lot of women. | 我阅女人无数 |
[07:16] | Open the goddamn door, Billie! | 快开门 比莉 |
[07:19] | Holy | 搞什么… |
[07:21] | You never appreciated anything that I did. | 你对我做的一切根本不以为然 |
[07:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:27] | My nerves were so fucking shot by the time I met Cooper, | 遇到库伯时 我正心灰意冷 |
[07:30] | my heart was riding on fumes. | 我的心里只剩疲惫 |
[07:33] | And the stability and sanity he offered | 他的理智沉稳 |
[07:36] | was a soothing balm to my spent, scorched soul. | 抚慰了我疲惫焦灼的灵魂 |
[07:42] | I’ll never forget the first time he brought me to this house. | 我永远忘不了 他第一次带我来这座房子的情景 |
[07:46] | It’s actually an Algonquin word, “Connecticut.” | “康涅狄格”其实是阿尔冈昆语 |
[07:50] | “Land of the long tidal river.” | 意思是“潮汐长河之地” |
[07:53] | I always loved that. | 我一直都很喜欢 |
[08:14] | There she is. | 就是这里了 |
[08:29] | -What do you think? Yeah? -Wow. | 你觉得怎么样 好吧 |
[08:32] | It’s like he’d been waiting for me. For us. | 就好像他一直都在等我 等着我们 |
[08:37] | Yep! Ha! | 对 |
[08:40] | Can’t have you tracking snow in the house, come on, now. | 不能让你踩得满地都是雪 来吧 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[08:48] | He cooked me this incredible meal. | 他给我做了美味无比的晚餐 |
[08:52] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 得了吧 |
[08:58] | How could you not fall in love with this guy? | 这样的男人你怎能不爱 |
[09:01] | -May I? -Yes. | -我可以帮你倒吗 -好 |
[09:08] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到二位了 |
[09:11] | I’ve heard so much about the both of you. I’m a big fan of your daughter’s. Clearly. | 我听过很多关于你们的事情 我可是你们女儿的铁杆粉丝 真的 |
[09:15] | -Us too. -Most days, anyway. | -我们也是 -多数时候是 |
[09:17] | Mom. | 妈 |
[09:19] | -She’s joking. -Or I’m not. | -她开玩笑的 -我才没有 |
[09:21] | Well, you’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[09:24] | Cooper is the kind of guy | 库伯是那种能够 |
[09:25] | who actually enjoys dinner with your parents. | 跟你的父母愉快地共进晚餐的人 |
[09:28] | This is North Station. North Station. | 北站到了 北站 |
[09:32] | Ma’am, ma’am. Why don’t you sit right here? | 女士 坐这里吧 |
[09:34] | He stands on the train, no matter how many seats are empty. | 不管车上有多少空座位 他都会站着 |
[09:37] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[09:41] | -Have a great day. -And somehow | -祝您今天愉快 -总之 |
[09:42] | manages to be the most handsome and humble man in any room. | 无论何时何地 他都是那个最帅气最谦逊的人 |
[09:48] | Gotta say, | 我得说 |
[09:50] | never thought I’d leave Morgan Stanley to come be one of the good guys. | 我从没想过自己会为了当好人 而离开摩根斯坦利 |
[09:55] | But Cooper sucked me in with his “change the world” hoo-ha. | 是库伯用他“改变世界”的说辞 让我动了心 |
[10:00] | And the dental plan’s not that bad either. | 而且牙齿保健福利也不错 |
[10:04] | -But we have had a very big year. -We have. | -过去一年我们经历了大风大浪 -没错 |
[10:09] | High risk, high reward, so huzzah to you. | 高风险高回报 所以我想敬你 |
[10:16] | -Merry fucking Christmas, dude. -Thanks, buddy. Appreciate you. | -天杀的圣诞快乐 老伙计 -谢谢 哥们 非常感谢 |
[10:28] | He is my all-time favorite person. | 他一直都是我眼中的王子 |
[10:34] | And I want us to live a hundred years and die at the exact same moment. | 我想和他白头偕老 同生共死 |
[10:45] | Hard! | 用力 |
[10:49] | Oh, there he is! | 哦 出来了 |
[10:51] | -Hey, buddy! – | 嘿 小可爱 |
[10:54] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:56] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:57] | I know, I know. Okay, go see Mommy. Go see Mommy. | 我知道 好 去找妈妈 |
[11:00] | Hey, bud! | 嘿 小宝贝 |
[11:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[11:05] | And I want our souls | 我还希望在我们死后 |
[11:06] | to find each other on the other side as soon as possible, | 我们的灵魂尽快团聚 |
[11:10] | so we can fall in love and make more babies, | 这样我们就能再度相爱 生更多的孩子 |
[11:14] | and do it all over again. | 重新来一次 |
[11:18] | I just also want him to fuck my brains out. | 我还想让他和我尽享床笫之欢 |
[11:22] | Is that so much to ask? | 这要求过分吗 |
[11:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:29] | Didn’t you have the, um…? No, no, no! Stop him! | 你有没有…不不不 拦住他 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry. Didn’t you have the-? The girls night in tonight? | 抱歉 你不是… 今晚不是你们的闺蜜之夜吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, but you know… | 对 可你知道… |
[11:45] | -I can be late. -Oh. | 我可以晚点去 |
[11:47] | -Okay. -Oh. Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[11:51] | Okay. Mm-hm. | 好 |
[11:53] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 真好 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 真好 |
[11:59] | Oh, it’s so good. That feels so good. | 真好 太爽了 |
[12:05] | So good. | 太爽了 |
[12:18] | Are you-? Are you okay? | 你…你没事吧 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 没事 |
[12:21] | Yeah, no, don’t stop. Don’t stop. Keep going. | 没事 不要停 别停 继续 |
[12:24] | -Okay. -Keep going. | -好 -继续 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[12:43] | -I’m just so tired. -Yeah. | -我太累了 -没事 |
[12:51] | Okay. Hold on. | 好吧 等着 |
[12:53] | -Hold on. -Okay. | -等着 -好 |
[12:59] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好 |
[13:01] | Oh, that’s good. | 真好 |
[13:04] | Oh, that’s good. Yeah. | 对 就这样 |
[13:08] | That’s good. | 就这样 |
[13:10] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好 |
[13:22] | -Cooper! -What? | -库伯 -什么事 |
[13:24] | -Sorry. I’m sorry. -Just- Okay, just get the vibrator. | -对不起 真对不起 -算了…帮我拿一下震动棒 |
[13:28] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[13:29] | -Is that okay? -Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | It’s been 18 months since Cooper went down on me, for example. | 库伯上次对我有性趣 已经是一年半以前的事了 |
[13:42] | I expelled an entire human being from my body | 这期间 有一半的时间 |
[13:45] | in half that time. | 我在孕育新生命 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[14:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 拜托 |
[14:03] | No. | 不 |
[14:08] | -Do you want me to, uh-? -It’s fine. | -你…想让我… -不用了 |
[14:11] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[14:42] | It wasn’t always like this. | 以前不是这样的 |
[15:05] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[15:08] | I love you, Billie. | 我爱你 比莉 |
[15:10] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[15:45] | But then you have one kid. And then another. | 可是等你有了一个孩子 然后第二个 |
[15:49] | I used to simply accept Cooper’s waning passion as proof. | 我已经习惯把库伯消退的热情 作为岁月流逝的证据 |
[15:53] | This is what happens when you grow up, get married, get into a routine. | 长大成人 结婚生子 过柴米油盐的日子 人生就是这样 |
[16:00] | But now I’m starving. | 可是 我现在太饥渴了 |
[16:03] | Now I’m screaming at him from inside my head, | 内心的那个我在冲他咆哮 |
[16:06] | trying to make him feel something. | 想让他有所感知 |
[16:09] | Mommy. You didn’t kiss me good night. | 妈妈 你还没给我晚安吻呢 |
[16:14] | I did. | 给过了呀 |
[16:15] | Well, you didn’t check on me. | 你根本就没来看过我 |
[16:20] | I did, honey. I did. | 我去过了 宝贝 去过了 |
[16:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:24] | Come here, baby. Come here. Come on. | 过来 宝贝 过来 |
[16:26] | There you go. | 上来 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[16:29] | That’s my big boy. | 我的大男孩真乖 |
[16:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:34] | You’re okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[16:37] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[16:40] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[16:48] | -What’s wrong? – Nothing, baby. Nothing. | 怎么了 没怎么 宝贝 没什么 |
[16:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:53] | -Please don’t cry, Mommy. -I’m okay, baby. | -别哭了 妈妈 -我没事 宝贝 |
[16:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:01] | I love you, Mommy. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[17:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:08] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[17:15] | I want you to come and tuck me in whenever you’re done. | 等你好了 再来帮我掖被子吧 |
[18:13] | Hey, boo! | 嘿 妞儿 |
[18:14] | -Hey, you still up? – Oh, yeah. | -嘿 还没睡 -没睡 |
[18:17] | This stupid band hasn’t even gone on yet, | 该死的乐队还没上台 |
[18:19] | and I’m too obsessed to give up, go home, get a decent night’s sleep, | 我太执迷了 舍不得放弃 无法像个正常的成年女人那样 |
[18:22] | like any grown-ass woman | 回家睡个好觉 |
[18:24] | who had to get out of bed at 7 a.m. and go to work would. | 早上七点 精力充沛地去上班 |
[18:29] | Why are you still up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[18:31] | I can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[18:32] | Hey, has Cooper ever choked you? | 嘿 库伯勒过你吗 |
[18:36] | -‘Cause if he hasn’t, he needs to. -Oh, my God. | -要是没有的话 那他得勒一次 -哦 天哪 |
[18:38] | -You saw Alex again. -Mm-hm. | 你又去见艾力克斯了 |
[18:41] | Didn’t one of your exes used to do it? | 你的前任中不是有一位这么做过吗 |
[18:43] | I mean, not on purpose! | 不是故意那么做的 |
[18:45] | -Oh, honey. You need to be choked. -Oh! | 哦 亲爱的 你真得尝尝那滋味 |
[18:48] | -Was it that good? -Yes, it was. | -真有那么爽吗 -真的很爽 |
[18:52] | Maybe we should get married. | 也许我该和他结婚 |
[18:54] | He could choke me for the next seven to ten years. | 以后七到十年他都能勒我了 |
[18:58] | I love that erotic asphyxiation is what it takes | 真不错 这撩人的窒息性爱 |
[19:01] | to finally get Sasha Snow to settle down. | 终于能让我们的莎夏史诺安定下来 |
[19:04] | Uh-uh. For seven to ten years. Let’s not go crazy. | 就七到十年 别扯那么远 |
[19:11] | So, girl, you want to tell me what’s really going on? | 妞儿 说说你怎么回事吧 |
[19:14] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:15] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[19:17] | different. | 不一样了 |
[19:18] | -You are different. -No, I mean, like, | -你确实不一样了 -不是 我是说 |
[19:21] | I don’t feel like myself. I feel like, uh… | 我觉得我不像我了 我觉得… |
[19:24] | Like a watered-down, wife-mom version of me. And… | 自己成了一个黯淡乏味的人妻和人母 |
[19:31] | I’m, uh | 我… |
[19:34] | I’m just not sure that this is who I’m supposed to be. | 我不知道是不是就应该这样 |
[19:38] | Oh, God. You need to go back to work. | 哦 天哪 你得杀回职场 |
[19:42] | You clearly have too much time on your hands. | 你显然是闲得慌了 |
[19:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:46] | Cooper and I agreed that I would take this time to be with the kids. | 我和库伯说好了 这段时间要陪孩子 |
[19:49] | -Please. Where do I even start? -I wanted this time, you know? | -拜托 我要从哪说起 -是我自己想要这段休闲时光 |
[19:53] | I thought I would love it. And I do but… | 我以为我会很喜欢 我确实喜欢 可是… |
[19:56] | It’s not enough. It’s okay. You can say it. | 你不满足 没事 你可以说出来 |
[20:00] | I just- I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[20:03] | I’ve been thinking a lot, about… | 我很怀念 怀念… |
[20:09] | …him. | 他 |
[20:11] | -Who? -Oh, come on, Sash. | -谁 -哦 拜托 莎夏 |
[20:15] | Are you kidding me? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[20:19] | Do not fuck up your gorgeous family. | 别毁了你美满的家庭 |
[20:21] | -I’m not. -Cooper is such a good guy. | -我没有 -库伯那么好的人 |
[20:24] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[20:25] | Then appreciate it for a second, how lucky you are to have found him. | 那就好好珍惜 感恩自己有幸遇到他吧 |
[20:29] | How many millions of women would kill for what you have. | 多少女人拼尽全力 只想得到你现在拥有的一切 |
[20:32] | Look, I know. Right? | 听着 我知道 好吧 |
[20:34] | But I just- I can’t stop thinking about how things used to be. | 可是我…我情不自禁地想起从前 |
[20:40] | -With Brad? -With me. | -想起布莱德 -想起我自己 |
[20:42] | I was different. | 跟现在不同的那个我 |
[20:44] | -I don’t know what happened. -Girl! | -我不知道怎么回事 -妞儿 |
[20:47] | You said yes, moved to the burbs, had kids. | 是你自己答应了求婚 搬去了郊区生儿育女的 |
[20:51] | This is what you wanted, B. It was your choice. | 这都是你想要的 是你自己选的 比莉 |
[20:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:56] | And I know Cooper’s exhausted, you know? | 我还知道库伯已经很累了 |
[20:58] | I’m exhausted too, but I just | 我也很累 可我就是… |
[21:02] | I need to | 我想… |
[21:04] | To feel it again. | 重新拥有那种感觉 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么感觉 |
[21:07] | Some small piece of that magical… | 那种奇妙的… |
[21:13] | interconnected, love bubble rush. | 彼此相连的充满爱意的冲动 |
[21:16] | You know? It was just- It was such a high! | 知道吗 真的…感觉好极了 |
[21:22] | -How’s it going? -Hey. | -你好吗 -嘿 |
[21:24] | Sash, are you-? Are you even listening to me? | 莎夏 你…你在听吗 |
[21:30] | Yes. Now you listen to me, all right? | 在听 现在你听我说 好吗 |
[21:37] | Brad was one sexy motherfucker. | 布莱德是个性感的家伙 |
[21:39] | But that kind of love is a fickle bitch. | 但那种爱根本靠不住 |
[21:41] | It hurts, betrays and is ultimately unsustainable. | 它会伤害你 背叛你 终究不可能长久 |
[21:45] | What you have with Cooper will go the distance. | 你和库伯之间的感情才能一路走下去 |
[21:48] | I know. I know it in my cells, I know it in my fucking soul. | 我知道 我里里外外从头到脚都很清楚 |
[21:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[21:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | Love is a drug. | 爱情是药 |
[22:30] | That’s what they say, right? | 大家经常这么说 对吧 |
[22:32] | Dopamine, oxytocin, adrenaline. | 多巴胺 催产素 肾上腺素 |
[22:38] | But I can get that feeling again. | 可我再也追不回那种感觉了 |
[22:41] | Every time I close my eyes | 每当我闭上眼睛 |
[22:42] | and go back to one of those nights, I feel it. | 回忆起从前的那些夜晚 我都能感觉到它 |
[22:46] | It’s not some elusive high I’m chasing. | 我追逐的不是难以企及的快感 |
[22:48] | It’s real. And it was a whole other me. | 那是真实的感受 那是另一个我 |
[23:05] | Ooh. Girl. | 妞儿 |
[23:06] | You glam-goddess-Barbie’d your ass and I am digging it! | 你拥有时尚女神的翘臀 我太喜欢了 |
[23:09] | Sasha Snow is smart as shit. | 莎夏史诺是个冰雪聪明的女孩 |
[23:12] | The only one of us who actually finished her PhD | 是我们当中唯一有博士文凭的人 |
[23:16] | and is now a fancy psych professor at our alma mater. | 现在是我们母校的高级心理学教授 |
[23:20] | She’s also the wildest, | 她也是你见过的最潇洒不羁 |
[23:22] | most unapologetic woman you’ll ever meet. | 最无怨无悔的女人 |
[23:27] | And all that wildness brought us downtown, | 几乎每个周六晚上 这一股潇洒不羁 |
[23:31] | almost every Saturday night to the Ludlow Street Cafe, | 都会把我们带到市中心的 洛德罗街角咖啡馆 |
[23:37] | and one equally wild lead singer, drummer, bassist after another. | 那里有同样不羁的 领唱 鼓手 贝斯手 |
[24:53] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[24:57] | -You think you’re worth it? -Yes, please. | -你觉得你配吗 -配 求你了 |
[25:07] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[25:14] | You-? | 你… |
[25:16] | You’re okay? | 你没问题吧 |
[25:19] | You’re great… | 你太棒了 |
[25:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:24] | Are you okay? | 你自己可以吧 |
[25:26] | Oh, yeah, totally. I’m like what, like a hundred blocks away from home? | 哦 当然可以了 不就是离家一百多个街区远嘛 |
[25:30] | I’ll see you later. Love you. | 晚点再见 爱你 |
[25:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[25:38] | Put your hand on my head again, I’ll bite the whole thing off. | 你再敢把手放在我头上 我就把你的家伙连根咬下来 |
[25:42] | Not a problem. | 知道了 |
[25:44] | You are a fucking goddess. | 你真是个他妈的女神 |
[25:51] | -Let me worship at your throne. -Ooh. | 轮到我朝拜你了 |
[26:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:12] | Do you like bad boys? | 喜欢坏男孩吗 |
[26:15] | Sure do. Let me know if you find one. | 当然 等你找到了告诉我 |
[26:20] | Hey, just piss off, dude. | 嘿 滚开 |
[26:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:25] | -Whoa! -Leave her alone. | 离她远点 |
[26:27] | Here. Go get something to eat. | 给 买点吃的吧 |
[26:30] | Go! | 快走 |
[26:32] | This is bullshit, man. | 真倒霉 |
[26:39] | You Billie? | 你是比莉 |
[26:41] | Your friend said you might need a ride. | 你朋友说你可能需要搭便车 |
[26:44] | Are you with the band? | 你是乐队的 |
[26:47] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[26:51] | Car’s parked over there if you want. | 需要搭车的话 车就在那边 |
[26:53] | If not… nighty night. | 不需要的话…就晚安喽 |
[26:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:00] | You have a car? | 你有车 |
[27:02] | In the city? Okay- Okay, no one drives in the city. | 在城里 好吧 没人会想在城里开车 |
[27:06] | How do you find parking or justify the cost? | 你怎么找到停车位 还有成本不是很贵吗 |
[27:09] | To the environment, for starters? I mean, not to mention | 首先是环境成本 更别说… |
[27:19] | You want a ride or what? | 你到底想不想搭车 |
[27:31] | Okay, so you’re not with the band. You’re not exactly a roadie. | 这么说你不是乐队的 不是随团人员 |
[27:35] | Not exactly, no. I own a record label that’s trying to sign them. | 不是 我有个唱片公司 想跟他们签约 |
[27:40] | -You own a record company? -Mm-hm. | 你有唱片公司 |
[27:42] | And this car, a place around the corner, this jacket, these boots. | 还有这辆车 街角有个住处 还有这件夹克和这双靴子 |
[27:47] | -But that’s pretty much it. Mm-hm. -Mm. | 就这些了 |
[27:50] | You think he’s good? Kossi? | 你觉得他很厉害吗 科西 |
[27:53] | That is why you’re sucking up to him like this by doing his betty a solid. | 所以你才帮他女伴的忙 以获得他的青睐 |
[27:57] | Who, Sasha? | 谁 莎夏 |
[28:00] | She’s a hard lady to say no to. | 莎夏是一位让人难以开口拒绝的女士 |
[28:03] | But still, you’re driving home her friend, which means that that dude’s got leverage. | 可你还是送她朋友回家 说明他还是有点实力的 |
[28:08] | Yeah, for now, but he shouldn’t get used to it, | 对 目前是这样 他不应该习以为常 |
[28:11] | and neither should you ’cause chauffeur is not my MO. | 你也一样 因为我不是专业司机 |
[28:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[28:18] | She’s a good friend. | 她这朋友真不错 |
[28:21] | To think of you in the middle of | 想着你前不着村… |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:25] | She’s- She’s the best. | 她…她最好了 |
[28:27] | We were roommates together in grad school at Columbia. | 我们上哥伦比亚 研究生院的时候是室友 |
[28:31] | For what? | 主修什么 |
[28:32] | -Psychology. -Oh, shit. | -心理学 -哦 糟了 |
[28:35] | I better shut up now. | 我最好别再说话了 |
[28:37] | You know, you might start lecturing me about my mean mommy | 你可能要开始 用我那个不像样的老妈跟我说教了 |
[28:41] | and how much better adjusted I’d be if only she had held me more. | 还有要是她多抱抱我 我现在能更有出息什么的 |
[28:48] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 说漏了 |
[28:51] | What, is that what you think? | 怎么样 你是这么想的吧 |
[28:54] | I think you like nice shit because either you grew up with it or you didn’t. | 我觉得你喜欢好东西 因为你从小就有或者没有那些好东西 |
[28:59] | And you own a record label, | 你现在有了自己的唱片公司 |
[29:01] | so I’m gonna guess that you had a leg up on that, mate. | 所以我想你的成长环境 应该还不错 朋友 |
[29:04] | But you found your way to the Big Apple. | 但是你到纽约闯荡 |
[29:06] | You didn’t stay behind to take care of the family kiwi farm. | 而不是留在家乡打理猕猴桃农场 |
[29:10] | So that is a classic “fuck you” to either Mom or Dad, | 这不管是对父亲还是母亲 都是最有力的反击 |
[29:14] | but I’m guessing, um, with that hair and those rings, | 但要我猜 你这发型 加上这几个戒指 |
[29:19] | that you didn’t have trouble with your feminine side. | 你不在意自己女性化的一面 |
[29:22] | So Daddy dearest it is, then. | 你应该是父亲的最爱 |
[29:26] | How am I doing? | 我表现得如何 |
[29:34] | You wanna get a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[29:38] | Sure. Yeah, did you have some place in mind? | 好啊 你知道什么好地方吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[29:43] | Mine. | 我家 |
[30:01] | Just the jacket and the boots, huh? | 只拥有夹克和靴子 是吧 |
[30:04] | I like nice shit. | 我喜欢好东西 |
[30:06] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[30:14] | And you have a stage in your living room. | 客厅里还设了舞台 |
[30:19] | I own a record label. | 我是开唱片公司的 |
[30:20] | Yeah, sometimes I like my guys to play here. | 有时候我喜欢让大家在这里表演 |
[30:24] | -This town is insane. -Yeah. | -这座城市真是不可思议 -是的 |
[30:26] | In the best possible way. | 不可思议的好 |
[30:32] | So let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[30:38] | Iowa? | 爱荷华州 |
[30:40] | -Please. -Oh. | 拜托 |
[30:42] | Ohio? | 俄亥俄州 |
[30:45] | Uh, Georgia. | 乔治亚州 |
[30:48] | No accent? | 没有口音 |
[30:49] | Not anymore. | 已经没有了 |
[30:53] | You know, when I was little… | 我小时候 |
[30:58] | I used to dream about living in New York City. | 经常梦想着住在纽约 |
[31:02] | I never thought I actually would, but now that I’m here… | 没想过有一天会真的住在这 可现在我在这里了… |
[31:08] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[31:12] | I never want to leave. | 就再也不想离开了 |
[31:15] | There’s a lot of shrinky dinks here. | 这里有很多丁克族 |
[31:18] | There’s a lot of screwed up people too, so you’ve got your work cut out. | 也有很多混得一塌糊涂的人 这里的生活可不轻松 |
[31:25] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我也说不清 |
[31:28] | I like helping people, but… | 我喜欢帮助别人 但是… |
[31:31] | I’m just not sure that I actually do. | 不知道是不是真能做得到 |
[31:36] | I think you do. | 我想你能 |
[31:39] | In fact, I’m pretty sure… | 事实上 我很确信 |
[31:43] | you do it every goddamn day. | 你每天都在这么做 |
[31:54] | I wanna show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[32:11] | You said you like New York. | 你说你喜欢纽约 |
[32:13] | I thought you deserved to see her like this. | 我觉得你该看看这样的她 |
[32:17] | I mean, this- This is | 这个真的…真的是… |
[32:23] | This is not how I thought my night was gonna end. | 我没想过今晚会这样结束 |
[32:28] | Well, the night’s not over yet. | 今晚还没结束呢 |
[32:49] | It’s crazy, but I started to believe this could be my life. | 这很疯狂 但我开始相信这可以成为我的生活 |
[32:56] | I prayed that it would never be anything other than this. | 我祈祷这就是我梦寐以求的生活 |
[33:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:19] | I got you. | 你有我呢 |
[33:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:25] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[33:41] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该相信 |
[33:43] | But I did. | 但我还是信了 |
[33:47] | I trusted him… | 我完全地… |
[33:51] | completely. | 相信他 |
[35:23] | And eventually, he trusted me too. | 最后 他也相信我 |
[35:37] | The intensity of our conversations… | 我们浓烈的对话 |
[35:41] | was intoxicating. | 令人沉醉 |
[35:47] | I got off on the fact that I was the only person on planet Earth… | 我为自己是这个世界上唯一 |
[35:52] | who got to see what was underneath his rock-hard shell. | 看到他坚硬外表下的内心的人 而兴奋不已 |
[36:06] | I had a vision… | 我在幻想… |
[36:09] | of who I could be. | 自己可以成为什么样的人 |
[36:11] | Who we could be… | 我们在一起 |
[36:15] | together. | 会是什么样子 |
[36:17] | And the truth is, I miss it. | 其实 我很怀念这种感觉 |
[36:21] | And him. | 还有他 |
[36:23] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[36:25] | So… | 非常… |
[36:27] | damn… | 非常… |
[36:28] | much. | 想 |
[36:43] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[36:53] | Who the fuck are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[37:17] | Is that what you want, huh? | 这是你想要的 |
[37:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[38:00] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦 不… |
[38:02] | No, no, no. Keep going. Keep going, don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 不要停下 继续 别停 别停 |
[38:12] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[38:17] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[38:20] | You’re mine, Billie. | 你是我的 比莉 |
[38:22] | You’re all mine. | 你只属于我 |
[38:25] | And don’t… | 你不要… |
[38:27] | you forget it. | 忘记这一点 |
[38:34] | Yeah! | 好 |
[39:05] | I have to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[39:24] | Olga, hi. Um | 奥嘉 嗨 |
[39:25] | I know this is last minute. | 我知道这很突然 |
[39:27] | But any chance you’re available to come sit the kids today? | 你今天有空帮我看孩子吗 |
[39:32] | Yes. Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. | 好 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[39:53] | Billie! | 比莉 |
[39:54] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[39:57] | Are you headed into the city too? | 你也要进城吗 |
[40:00] | We’re playing hooky, off to Radio City. | 我们今天逃学了 想去无线电城 |
[40:03] | You should come. | 你应该和我们一起去 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry, but I just- I can’t. | 很抱歉 可是我…我去不了 |
[40:07] | -I’m having, um-Oh, God, honey! | -我有… -哦 天哪 亲爱的 |
[40:10] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[40:12] | My mom- My mother is, um… very ill. | 我妈…我妈病得很重 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:18] | -No, I’m- I’m sorry. -It’s okay. | -不 是我 我对不起你 -没关系 |
[40:21] | -Just let us help you. -Oh, no, no. You can’t. | -让我们帮你吧 -哦 不用 你们也帮不上忙 |
[40:25] | Have a- Have a great time. | 你们…你们好好玩 |
[41:13] | – Who is it? -It’s- It’s me. | -谁 -是…是我 |
[41:17] | Okay, just let me in! | 快让我进去 |
[41:23] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[41:25] | -What the hell are you doing? -I don’t know. | -你在干什么 -不知道 |
[41:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:29] | Okay, I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[41:32] | Oh, my God. I’m like, I’m | 哦 天哪 我…我真的… |
[41:35] | I’m sweating, you know? | 我在冒汗 你知道吧 |
[41:41] | And my heart. | 还有我的心 |
[41:43] | I can’t breathe and I just, I feel like- I don’t know. | 我喘不上气 我觉得…我说不好 |
[41:46] | Like I just need, like- It’s… | 我需要…就是… |
[42:00] | Okay. Uh… | 别激动 |
[42:05] | All right, the thing is… | 好吧 其实… |
[42:12] | Billie, wait. | 比莉 等等 |
[42:19] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |