Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

性·生活(Sex Life)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 性·生活(Sex Life)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] You forget, in the moment. ‎那一瞬间 你忘了所有
[00:37] It feels so good. ‎感觉如此纯粹
[00:39] So right. ‎如此美好
[00:45] You forget that you are, in fact, strangers. ‎你甚至忘记了 其实你们只是陌生人
[00:54] This is crazy. ‎这也太疯狂了
[00:57] Lucky for you, I like crazy. ‎正好我也喜欢疯狂
[01:14] Honey? ‎姑娘
[01:16] Honey? You’re wet. ‎姑娘 你身上湿了
[01:22] Oh, my God. ‎哦 天哪
[01:25] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[01:26] We’ve all been there. ‎都是过来人了
[01:30] Yes. ‎谢谢
[01:32] Oh, my God. ‎哦 天哪
[01:41] Sorry. ‎抱歉
[01:43] I forgot my pump. ‎我忘记带吸奶器了
[01:45] -So gross. -Okay, trust me. ‎-真恶心 ‎-好吧 相信我
[01:49] I’m more pissed off than you. All right? This shit is liquid gold. ‎我比你更不爽 好吧 ‎这玩意儿可是液体黄金
[01:55] Oh, my God. ‎哦 我的天
[01:57] Here you are. ‎可找到你了
[01:59] Tits out and everything. ‎看看你 坦胸露乳的
[02:01] Listen, let me talk to you. ‎听着 我们谈谈
[02:03] -Let me explain. -How long have you been together? ‎-听我解释 ‎-你们在一起多久了
[02:06] We are not together, all right? And it is not a regular thing. ‎我们没在一起 至少没有经常在一起
[02:09] We hooked up, like, a year ago. ‎我们差不多一年前认识的吧
[02:13] But it is so not serious. ‎但谁也没当真
[02:15] We’re fuck buddies, when we wanna be. ‎我们只是炮友 想约的时候约一下
[02:18] We’re in the same world. We see each other. ‎我们在同一个圈子里 ‎我们经常看到对方
[02:20] You see a lot of people. I mean, you fuck a lot of people. ‎你见的人太多了 ‎和你上床的人也不少
[02:24] Why do you have to fuck him? ‎为什么非要和他上床
[02:26] I don’t have to, I just… ‎不是非要 只不过…
[02:30] It’s been eight years since you guys were together, and until last night, ‎你们在一起都八年了 昨晚之前
[02:33] I thought you were deliriously happy ‎我一直以为你很幸福
[02:35] living in the burbs with your dream husband and two perfect babies. ‎在郊区和你的梦中情人 ‎和两个天使般的孩子幸福地生活着
[02:39] Okay, but you still fucked him last night after I told you what was going on. ‎好吧 可是昨晚我告诉你一切之后 ‎你还是和他上了床
[02:43] How I was missing him. And I was questioning everything! ‎我还那么想他 想到让我质疑人生
[02:46] I thought that was about you. ‎我还以为重点是你
[02:48] Not him, not really. ‎不是他 根本不是
[02:51] Everyone wonders “what if,” all the time. I didn’t think it was real. ‎大家每天都活在假设中 ‎我没想到你是认真的
[02:55] That you were seriously considering leaving your husband? ‎难道你真的想离开你丈夫
[02:58] I wasn’t. I mean, I’m not! ‎我没有 不是那样的
[03:01] You know, I just but… ‎你知道 我就是…
[03:04] But I think I messed things up, like… ‎看来我错了 我…
[03:08] bigtime. ‎大错特错
[03:11] -What do you mean? – ‎你说什么
[03:14] I started writing in my journal about Brad, in, like… ‎我开始在日记里写布莱德
[03:20] graphic, minute detail. ‎点点滴滴 事无巨细
[03:23] Obsessing about him and all the unbelievable… ‎迷恋他到难以自拔 还有那么多次…
[03:28] game-changing sex that we had, and Cooper read it. ‎我们一起的颠鸾倒凤 ‎但被库伯看到了
[03:37] He read my fucking journal. ‎他看了我的性爱日记
[03:39] Holy shit. ‎我的老天爷
[03:42] What was his response? ‎他有什么反应
[03:45] He bent me over the kitchen counter and fucked me probably better ‎他把我按倒在餐桌上 ‎比任何一次都威猛地
[03:49] than he’s ever fucked me before. ‎占有了我
[03:53] I’m not seeing the problem. Like, at all! ‎我看没问题 一点问题都没有
[03:56] I know, but it was just… ‎我知道 可是那…
[03:57] It was like, it was angry and it was just kind of weird and violent. ‎那是一种充满愤怒 ‎有点怪异 有点暴力的性爱
[04:04] And he didn’t even say a word to me before he left for work this morning. ‎今天他去上班前 ‎甚至都没和我说过一句话
[04:08] Sash, I’m telling you, he is pissed. ‎小莎 说真的 他生气了
[04:14] It’s a journal. ‎可那是日记
[04:15] It’s your thoughts. It’s supposed to be private. ‎那是你内心的想法 ‎日记本来就是私密的东西
[04:19] Well, it’s not anymore. ‎可现在不是了
[04:21] I mean, I am totally exposed here. ‎我现在是透明人了
[04:26] He read about things… ‎都被他看到了
[04:29] I mean, it’s a version of me that he doesn’t even know. ‎是他根本不了解的我的另一面
[04:48] Hi, Olga. How’s it going? ‎嗨 奥嘉 孩子怎么样
[04:50] It’s good. ‎孩子很好
[04:52] I am so sorry to bother you. ‎很抱歉打扰你
[04:54] It’s, uh- Hudson wanted to talk to you. ‎但是…哈德森想和你说句话
[04:59] Mommy, where are you? ‎妈妈 你在哪儿
[05:01] Hi, sweetheart, I’m in the city. ‎嗨 宝贝 我在城里呢
[05:03] -Is everything okay? -No, I miss you. ‎-你没事吧 ‎-没事 我想你了
[05:09] Yes, I miss you too, baby, but I’m coming home. ‎我也想你 宝贝 我很快就回家
[05:15] I’m coming home right now. I promise. ‎我马上就回家 我保证
[05:17] Can you give the phone back to Olga, please? ‎把电话给奥嘉可以吗
[05:21] Hudson? ‎哈德森
[05:33] I am so fucking sorry, B. ‎真的对不起 比莉
[05:36] About all of it. ‎都是我不好
[05:44] We’ll figure it out. ‎我们能解决的
[05:47] We always do. ‎肯定能
[05:59] It was my choice, this life. ‎我选择了这样的生活
[06:02] And it was a good one. ‎而且是一种不错的生活
[06:06] I can still feel it. ‎我至今仍能感受到
[06:08] The release of leaving the city. ‎当时出城的那种解脱
[06:10] All that heartbreak. ‎和曾经痛彻心扉的伤
[06:13] Cooper was my life raft, even if he never knew it. ‎库伯自己不知道 但他是我的救生筏
[06:18] I met him one month to the day after Brad and I broke up. ‎我和布莱德分手一个月之后认识了他
[06:22] And from that very first moment, he just felt like home. ‎从那一刻起 他就成了我的归属
[06:30] Girl, it’s Kossi. 拜托 这次来的可是科西呀
[06:32] And he’s playing the Garden. ‎他演的是《花园》
[06:33] You gotta come out. You’ve been benched way too long. ‎你必须得来 你冷落自己太久了
[06:36] -I’m not benched. I’m just busy. -Mm-hm. ‎我不是冷落自己 我就是太忙了
[06:40] You have been breakup-bummed out, ‎你因为分手伤心失意
[06:41] which frankly is giving that dickwad more credit than he deserves. ‎其实是太看得起那个混蛋了
[06:45] Okay, look at me. I showered. ‎好了 你看看我 我洗过澡
[06:47] I put on a nice outfit. ‎也打扮得漂漂亮亮的
[06:49] It’s a busy semester. ‎只不过这学期真的很忙
[06:51] It’s the Garden! ‎演的可是《花园》
[06:52] Big enough, that even if fuckface Brad is there, you don’t have to see him. ‎很难得 即便碰上布莱德那混蛋 ‎你也可以不理他
[06:57] This has nothing to do with fuckface. ‎又不是去看他的
[06:59] Whatever. We don’t even have to go backstage, all right? ‎反正要去 我们不用非去后台
[07:01] Just get some drinks, you know? ‎就是喝两杯 好吧
[07:04] Watch the show like civilians. ‎和平民大众一起看看节目
[07:07] Huh? 哼
[07:08] Excuse me. ‎对不起
[07:10] So sorry to interrupt. I just, uh… ‎抱歉打扰一下 我…
[07:14] I’m lost. ‎我迷路了
[07:15] As embarrassing as that is to admit, I’m looking for Hamilton Hall, ‎确实很尴尬 我想去汉米顿霍尔楼
[07:19] and all I can seem to find is Jefferson and John Jay. ‎可我只能找到杰斐逊楼和约翰杰伊楼
[07:23] It’s a bit like founding-father central around here, right? ‎这里好像到处都是国父 是吧
[07:25] Uh, I was hoping maybe you could help me. ‎希望你能帮帮我
[07:27] I’m supposed to be at my firm’s recruiting event… ‎我们公司的招聘会 我应该在
[07:30] three minutes ago now, and I’m the recruiter, so… ‎三分钟之前就到的 ‎我是招聘负责人 所以…
[07:34] Let me guess, investment banker? ‎我猜 你是投资银行家
[07:37] Well, I don’t usually lead with that, it’s more of a third-date admission. ‎我通常不会用这个话题来开场 ‎这应该是第三次约会的话题
[07:41] Oh. So we’re dating now? Wow, you move fast. ‎那我们是在约会喽 ‎哇 你的动作真快
[07:43] -Have I met your folks yet? -No, but it can definitely be arranged. ‎-我见过你父母了吗 ‎-没有 不过可以安排
[07:46] Just as soon as I find Hamilton Hall. I really am lost. ‎但我得先找到汉米顿霍尔楼 ‎我真的迷路了
[07:50] Well, you’re not so lost that you couldn’t find your way to two cute girls ‎你能找到两个漂亮女生来问路
[07:55] on the quad to ask for directions, instead of campus security, ‎而没找学校保安 看来也没太迷路嘛
[07:58] which is right over there. ‎保安就在那里
[08:08] Busted. But at least you know I have a good eye. ‎被你识破了 ‎但至少你知道我很有眼光
[08:12] Why don’t you walk him over, Billie? ‎要不你带他去吧 比莉
[08:15] Hamilton’s on your way to any-fucking-where ‎汉米顿楼你顺路 不管哪儿
[08:17] you might be going tonight. ‎反正你今晚可能都要去嘛
[08:19] -Right, babe? -Yeah. What do you say? ‎-对吧 姐们 ‎-对 可不可以
[08:23] Can you see your way to helping a stranger in need? ‎对我这个需要帮助的陌生人 ‎伸出你的援手 好吗
[08:26] You don’t give up, do you? ‎你还没完了
[08:29] -I don’t think I want to. -Thank you, Jesus. ‎-我也不想完 ‎-感谢老天
[08:37] Fine. ‎好吧
[08:39] All right, let’s go! Yeah, let’s see what you got. ‎好吧 我们走 看你还能耍什么花招
[08:42] -It’s over there. Come on. -After you. ‎-就在那边 走吧 ‎-女士优先
[08:44] What? ‎搞什么
[08:48] You got a big decision to make, all of you, and I know what that’s like. ‎有个重大的决定 ‎摆在你们所有人面前 我是过来人
[08:53] I sat where you are. ‎我也曾像你们一样
[08:54] I got a big fancy offer from Morgan Stanley… ‎我拿到了摩根斯坦利的聘书…
[08:59] and I took it. ‎…我就去了
[09:02] And I couldn’t look myself in the mirror for the next three years. ‎可在接下来三年中 ‎我都没办法在镜子里直视自己
[09:06] Sure, you get the Porsche. ‎没错 你是开上了保时捷
[09:10] You get Christmases on the beach in Phuket. But so what? ‎你在普吉岛过圣诞 可那又怎么样
[09:14] Right? That’s not a life. ‎那不是生活
[09:16] So I had to find a place where I could make a real difference. ‎所以 我不得不换个地方 ‎换个让我能真正有所作为的地方
[09:20] True impact investing. ‎能做出真正有影响力的投资
[09:23] Now, I’m not saying that we’re curing cancer… ‎我不是说 要投资治愈癌症…
[09:27] except we kind of are. ‎其实 是有一点点
[09:31] -We’re trying to, at least. ‎至少我们正在努力
[09:32] Those are the kinds of companies that we’re after. ‎我们要找的就是这样的公司
[09:34] So Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk. ‎亨利福特 史蒂夫乔布斯 ‎伊隆马斯克
[09:39] Their dream wasn’t to make money. ‎他们的梦想不是赚钱
[09:43] Their dream was to change the future for the better. ‎他们的梦想是让未来更美好
[09:48] Money’s just what they got for being right. ‎钱只是他们成功路上的副产品
[09:51] So if that sounds like something that you’re into, let’s talk. ‎所以你们有谁感兴趣的话 ‎我们可以深谈
[09:55] Sign-ups are on the website. ‎请先在网站上报名
[10:00] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[10:05] -I think they bought it. – ‎我想他们都动心了
[10:08] Believe it or not, I really am one of the good guys. ‎不管你信不信 我真的是个很好的人
[10:12] The good guy investment bankers? ‎好人投资银行家
[10:16] Don’t worry, you’re significantly less douchey than I thought. ‎别担心 你还没我想的那么糟糕
[10:20] Good. Look, it’s been a long day. ‎那就好 这一天真是辛苦
[10:24] -Wanna go get a margarita-? -Make it a Jack and Coke and I’m in. ‎-要不一起去喝杯玛格丽特… ‎-换成威士忌可乐加冰我就去
[10:28] -Oh, come on! ‎哦 不会吧
[10:29] Really? A Georgia Peach? ‎真的 佐治亚蜜桃小姐
[10:31] Why is that so hard to believe? ‎这有什么难以置信的
[10:33] Well, because I just, I can’t picture you as like this tiara-wearing debutante, ‎因为我很难想象你
[10:38] captain of the cheerleading squad. ‎是戴着头冠的啦啦队队长
[10:40] Well, that’s because I wasn’t, okay? ‎因为我本来就不是
[10:42] Tiaras are for princesses. I was homecoming queen. ‎公主才戴头冠 我是返校节女王
[10:45] I wore a crown. ‎我戴的是王冠
[10:47] And, yes, my forward roll is the stuff of cheerleading legend in Cobb County. ‎我的前滚翻可是科布县啦啦队的传奇
[10:51] -Thank you very much. -Gonna make you show me one of these days. ‎-多谢恭维 ‎-那我有机会可得见识一下
[10:54] Okay, we’ll see about that. ‎好吧 会有机会的
[10:56] So it sounds like you, uh… You had it made. ‎听起来你在那里过得很好
[10:59] -Must have been hard to leave. -Not as hard as people think. ‎-离开的时候肯定很不舍吧 ‎-没想象的那么不舍
[11:02] I mean, I did have a hope chest. ‎不过我有个嫁妆箱
[11:04] But it was filled with a lot more than just embroidery ‎里面装的不只是绣品
[11:07] and pictures of wedding dresses clipped out of Modern Bride and Vogue. ‎和从《摩登新娘》和《时尚》杂志 ‎上面剪下来的婚纱照片
[11:11] I mean, I had plenty of those too, but I don’t know, I just, I wanted more. ‎虽然我有很多那样的东西 ‎但是 怎么说呢 我想要更多
[11:17] That wasn’t enough. More than all the other girls. Ever since I was little. ‎那些不够 ‎我想要的比其他女孩都多 从小就是
[11:22] Big appetite. ‎胃口大
[11:24] I needed a big city to try and fill it. ‎我必须在大城市打拼 ‎满足我的大胃口
[11:27] Doesn’t get bigger than New York. ‎不可能找到比纽约更大的城市了
[11:29] I wanted adventure. I wanted crazy nights on the town. ‎我想要刺激 想在城里夜夜疯狂
[11:35] How’s that working out for you? ‎那现实呢
[11:39] I don’t know. ‎不知道
[11:43] Georgia wasn’t enough… ‎佐治亚州还不够
[11:47] but New York might be a little too much. ‎但纽约又有点过头了
[11:50] I know exactly what you mean. ‎我懂你的意思
[11:53] So I’ve got a house, um, out in the country, Connecticut. ‎我在康涅狄格州城郊有栋房子
[11:58] Wow, nice. ‎哇 真好
[12:00] So I spend weekends out there. ‎我会在那里过周末
[12:03] But lately I’ve been getting this itch, ‎但最近我有点想
[12:06] you know, maybe I need to move out there full-time. ‎也许我该搬去那里住
[12:09] It’s hard to start a family in the city. So… ‎在大城市里很难成家过日子 所以…
[12:13] He was so damn perfect. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. ‎他太完美了 我等着那个必然的结果
[12:17] – Cooper? What are you doing here? -“Here it comes,” I thought. ‎-库伯 你怎么在这儿 ‎-“来了” 我心想
[12:21] -Hey! How are you? -That looks like another shoe ‎-嘿 你好吗 ‎-似乎这就是
[12:23] if I ever saw one. ‎我在等待的必然结果了
[12:25] Mm! Em, I want you to meet Billie. ‎艾米丽 来见见比莉
[12:28] -Short for Wilhelmina? -Yes! ‎-比莉碧娜的“比莉” ‎-对
[12:32] -Except it wasn’t. -You’re a lucky girl. ‎-但结果不是 ‎-你真是个幸运的女孩
[12:33] There isn’t ever another shoe with Cooper. ‎对库伯而言 ‎根本就没有什么必然结果
[12:36] -How’s your mom? -Great! ‎-你妈妈还好吗 ‎-还好
[12:37] He’s a one-shoe kind of guy. ‎他就是你看到的那样
[12:39] What you see is what you get. ‎表里如一
[12:41] -I know a great physiotherapist. -You’re so sweet. She’d love that. ‎-我认识一个很好的理疗师 ‎-太谢谢你了 她肯定会喜欢的
[12:44] “That’s the kind of girl who gets to marry a guy like Cooper,” I thought. ‎我心里想 ‎“库伯要娶的就应该是这样的女孩”
[12:47] Bright, cheerful. ‎聪明开朗的女孩
[12:49] If she’d hoed her way through half of Manhattan like I had, ‎如果她像我一样勾搭过 ‎大半个曼哈顿的人
[12:52] she certainly wasn’t letting anyone know about it. ‎她一定不会说出来
[12:54] All right, take care of yourself. ‎好 保重
[13:02] -That was your ex. -Okay. Yeah. ‎-她是你的前任 ‎-对 没错
[13:03] Yes, we dated for a while. But she’s married now to a great guy. ‎我们约会过一阵子 ‎但她已嫁为人妇 他丈夫人很好
[13:08] I was at their wedding, in fact. ‎事实上 我还去参加了他们的婚礼
[13:10] -Really? -Yeah. ‎-真的吗 ‎-真的
[13:13] You’re not friends with your exes? ‎你和你前任不是朋友了
[13:21] Not so much. ‎不太是
[13:23] I mean, there, um… ‎不过 曾经…
[13:25] There was a guy, Brad, but it didn’t work out. Anyway… ‎有过一个叫布莱德的 ‎反正最后我们没有在一起
[13:30] Let’s talk about you! ‎我们说说你吧
[13:33] And that was it. ‎就这样一句带过了
[13:34] It was a choice, in the moment, to for once keep my very big mouth shut ‎唯独那一刻 我选择管住我的大嘴巴
[13:41] and put everything that had happened with Brad ‎把我和布莱德之间的一切
[13:43] and all those other crash-and-burn relationships in a box. ‎以及所有以失败收场的恋情 ‎都封存了起来
[13:48] I don’t know. You wanna get something to eat? ‎不知道 想不想吃东西
[13:51] -Yeah. Yeah? -Let’s do that. ‎-好 去吗 ‎-那就走吧
[13:54] I always thought, at some point, I’d tell him everything, that I’d let him see. ‎我总想 以后找个时间对他坦白一切
[14:02] But the days go by, there’s such happiness, so much love. ‎但时间流逝 ‎我沉溺在幸福和浓浓的爱意里
[14:11] Why risk it? ‎何必去冒险
[14:23] Greenwich. Greenwich station. ‎格林威治 格林威治到站了
[14:26] Mommy! ‎妈妈
[14:35] Hey, baby. ‎嘿 宝贝
[14:39] Hi. Hi, my love. ‎嗨 我的宝贝
[14:43] You’re not gonna get me! ‎你抓不到我
[14:45] No! No! ‎不
[14:47] I’ve got you. I’ve got you this time! I got you. ‎抓到了 这次抓到你了 抓到了
[14:51] And you just get so many tickles! ‎你这次…不能挠我痒痒
[14:54] You’re going upside down for that. ‎罚你倒立
[14:56] Hey, little munchkin! ‎嘿 小家伙
[14:58] Come see me, buddy. ‎过来 儿子
[15:04] Oh, there’s my boy! ‎哦 我的好儿子
[15:08] I missed you, buddy. What’d you do today? ‎好想你 儿子 今天都干什么了
[15:10] Olga and I made a snow globe. ‎奥嘉和我做了个雪球
[15:12] You made a snow globe? Are you kidding me? ‎你做了个雪球 没开玩笑吧
[15:14] Well, go get it, dude! Let me see it. Go on. ‎去拿来 儿子 让爸爸看看 快去
[15:24] -Hey. How are you? -Hi. ‎-嘿 你还好吗 ‎-嗨
[15:31] Where’s Ellary? ‎艾拉里呢
[15:33] Uh, she’s, ahem… She’s taking her nap, or maybe she’s down for the night, ‎她…她在午睡 ‎也可能一口气睡到天亮了
[15:37] I don’t know, her schedule’s been kind of weird lately. ‎不知道 她最近作息有点乱
[15:42] I, um… ‎我…
[15:46] I got you something. ‎我有东西要送给你
[15:51] Okay, so I had a little bit of help. ‎我找人帮了我一下
[15:54] I went there myself, but the sales lady pointed me in the right direction. ‎我自己去买的 销售员帮我出主意
[16:03] Hopefully. ‎希望你能喜欢
[16:06] What is this? ‎这是什么
[16:08] Open up. ‎打开看看
[16:13] I thought you’d like it. ‎我觉得你会喜欢
[16:16] Because of what you read? ‎因为你读到的那些
[16:18] -Cooper, that’s-Shh, shh, shh. ‎库伯 那个是…
[16:22] Go put it on. ‎去换上吧
[16:24] Okay. I’m sure this fits. ‎好了 肯定很合身
[16:26] -It’s gorgeous, but I… -Go put it on. ‎-很漂亮 可是我… ‎-快去换吧
[16:29] Because I’m taking you out. ‎因为我要带你出去
[16:33] Tonight. ‎今晚
[16:35] Broken Social Scene might be doing a secret concert at the Capital, ‎崩世光景乐队 ‎可能在公馆俱乐部上演秘密音乐会
[16:39] I don’t know. ‎谁知道呢
[16:40] -You used to love them, right? -I did, yeah. ‎-你以前不是喜欢他们吗 ‎-对 我是喜欢过
[16:43] I mean, I still do, but I already sent Olga home. ‎不 现在还是喜欢 ‎可我已经让奥嘉回去了
[16:46] She was here all day. ‎她今天在这看一天孩子了
[16:48] I’ve already talked to Devon, and Trina’s coming over to watch the kids, ‎我已经和戴文打过招呼了 ‎特丽娜会过来看着孩子
[16:52] and we are going out. ‎我们俩出去
[16:55] Just like the old days. ‎就像以前那样
[17:00] Go pump. ‎去把奶吸好
[17:01] Let’s do this. ‎我们出去
[17:05] Okay. ‎好吧
[17:16] There she is. ‎这才是她
[17:19] I remember that girl. ‎我记得这个女孩
[17:21] She didn’t have a battery-operated puke pastel contraption ‎那时候的她 ‎没有这种神奇的电动装置
[17:24] sucking the life out of her tits six times a day, but the makeup is on point. ‎一天六次从她的胸前吸出乳汁 ‎但她的装扮还是很入流的
[17:32] That girl had a lot of fun. ‎那时候的她很会享受生活
[17:36] Got in a lot of trouble too. ‎也很能闯祸
[17:39] I loved that girl. ‎我爱她
[17:41] And so did he. ‎他也是
[17:44] He tracked me down the very next morning after we met. ‎我们认识之后的第二天早上 ‎他就去找我了
[17:48] It’s, uh, one of the great debates in modern psychology, ‎这是现代心理学界 ‎最有争议的话题之一
[17:53] the efficacy of traditional monogamy. ‎传统一夫一妻制的功效
[17:56] Now, Professor Sumner will tell us that monogamy is optimistic, ‎现在萨姆纳教授会告诉我们 ‎一夫一妻制是种乐观主义的表现
[18:00] unrealistic and, frankly, difficult to maintain. ‎它不切实际 而且其实也很难维持
[18:06] Sumner will also cite studies… ‎萨姆纳教授还会引经据典…
[18:18] …that tell us that only 3 percent of all mammals… ‎告诉我们 只有百分之三的哺乳动物
[18:24] are socially monogamous and that sexual monogamy… ‎在社交领域遵循一夫一妻制 ‎而性领域的一夫一妻制
[18:29] is almost unheard of in the animal kingdom. ‎在动物界几乎闻所未闻
[18:32] And to that I say… ‎在这一点上 我的看法是
[18:36] we are not animals. ‎我们不是动物
[18:41] And to assume a mere biological imperative is not only foolish… ‎揣测一种纯粹的动物生理需求 ‎不仅愚蠢
[18:51] but dangerous too. ‎而且也很危险
[18:53] Okay, great. Uh, we’ll just leave it at that for today. ‎好了 今天就讲到这里了
[18:59] Thanks, guys. ‎谢谢大家
[19:10] What are you doing here? How did you even find me? ‎你怎么来了 你是怎么找到我的
[19:13] You left. ‎你溜了
[19:16] So? ‎那又怎么样
[19:17] Women don’t usually leave my apartment. ‎一般不会有女人从我那儿溜走
[19:20] Not until I ask them to anyway. ‎除非是我轰她们走
[19:28] I had to work. I had a full day of classes to take and to teach. ‎我得上班 我全天都有课
[19:34] So you’re… ‎这么说你…
[19:37] You’re kind of a big deal. ‎你还真是个大人物
[19:39] Look, um… ‎听着
[19:42] -what happened last night was… -Amazing. ‎-昨晚我们… ‎-太美妙了
[19:44] Unexpected. ‎超乎寻常的美妙
[19:46] Exhausting? ‎精疲力尽
[19:48] -Irresponsible. -Wild. ‎-不负责任的 ‎-野性的
[19:52] You told me to trust you, but… ‎你让我信任你 但是
[19:55] the truth is I don’t. ‎其实我不信任你
[19:58] I have no reason to. ‎我没理由信任你
[19:59] I mean, sure, you didn’t murder me. ‎当然 你也没杀了我
[20:03] Thanks for that, by the way. But, still, I don’t know you. ‎我要说声谢谢 但我还是不了解你
[20:07] -Do you want to? -Come on. ‎-想了解我吗 ‎-别这样
[20:09] Anything that starts out that hot burns out real fast. ‎炽烈的邂逅往往容易消散
[20:13] So why don’t we just save each other the time and the heartbreak? ‎所以我们干脆不要浪费 ‎各自的时间和感情吧
[20:16] What do you say, “mate”? ‎你说呢 “朋友”
[20:21] I say no. ‎我说 不行
[20:31] What do you mean, “no”? ‎你说“不行”是什么意思
[20:35] I don’t want to. ‎我不想那样
[20:41] It started way before the pool… ‎在游泳池之前就已经开始了
[20:46] in the car. ‎在车里的时候
[20:49] You, uh… ‎你…
[20:52] You saw me. ‎你懂我
[20:56] Right through me. Things I… ‎你一眼把我看透 那些…
[21:00] I don’t let people see. ‎我不想让别人看到的一面
[21:04] And I see you too. ‎我也懂你
[21:08] You said yes to me, to all of it, because you wanted to. ‎你同意了 就认可了一切 ‎因为那是你的心之所向
[21:13] And I think you wanna say yes all the time. ‎我想你一直都想同意的
[21:19] Do everything. ‎为所欲为
[21:20] Try anything. ‎无所不为
[21:26] And that might scare some people. ‎有些人可能会害怕
[21:30] But it doesn’t scare me. ‎但我不怕
[21:43] Let me take you for a ride… ‎来让我带你一程
[22:04] You can get down here… ‎可以在下面画一点
[22:12] Oh, my God, look at you. ‎哦 天哪 瞧瞧
[22:18] This is not your regular Tuesday night. ‎这个周二晚上对你们不一般吧
[22:20] -Oh, you look amazing. -Really? ‎-你真美 ‎-是吗
[22:24] -You like it? -Yeah. ‎-你喜欢吗 ‎-喜欢
[22:26] I think I do. ‎肯定喜欢
[22:27] You look like a princess, Mommy. ‎你就像个公主 妈妈
[22:30] -Come here! -Go give Mom a hug. ‎-过来 ‎-和妈妈抱一个
[22:35] Oh! Oh, come here, sweetheart. ‎过来 小宝贝
[22:37] Hey, you be good for Trina, okay? ‎嘿 乖乖听特丽娜的话 好吗
[22:39] You go to sleep when she says and you keep an ear out for your baby sister. ‎她让你睡觉你就去睡觉 ‎留意一下你妹妹
[22:44] I love you. Go on. ‎我爱你 去吧
[22:49] Thank you so much for coming over on such short notice. ‎非常感谢你在这么短的时间里赶过来
[22:53] I’d say the pleasure’s all mine, ‎我想说我很乐意
[22:54] but I don’t think by the end of the night that’ll be true. ‎但我想今晚被小家伙折腾累了 ‎可能就未必了
[22:57] Enjoy yourself. ‎好好享受这段时光
[22:58] Enjoy your husband. Okay? ‎好好享受你的丈夫 知道吗
[23:03] Ready? ‎准备好了
[23:05] Let’s do this. ‎我们走吧
[23:11] Yeah, it’s a big ask. ‎对 这次是个大单子
[23:13] I mean, it’s three times the size of our normal investment. ‎是我们以往投资规模的三倍
[23:16] And they’ve got the money since the merger. ‎并购之后他们有钱
[23:19] I’m just not sure they’re ready to spend it, but… ‎但我不确定他们是不是愿意出手…
[23:21] Cooper. ‎库伯
[23:22] Are we ever gonna talk about what happened this morning? ‎我们是不是应该说说今早的事
[23:26] About what you read? ‎你读到的那些
[23:35] Tonight’s about having fun. ‎今晚我们过得开心才是最重要的
[23:37] It’s about playing hooky from real life. And that’s what we’re gonna do. ‎逃离现实 透透气 ‎这才是我们今晚的正事
[23:44] Okay. ‎好吧
[23:59] -We made it. ‎我们真的来了
[24:02] -I’m gonna go get us some drinks. Yeah? -Okay. ‎-我去拿点喝的 好吗 ‎-好
[24:05] Feels a bit like a Jack and Coke kind of night. Hm? ‎威士忌可乐加冰夜
[24:19] Love bubble rush. ‎爱意难耐
[24:22] There it is. ‎没错
[24:24] I remember that feeling. ‎我记得那种感觉
[24:27] Truth is, it’s kind of hard to forget. ‎事实上 它让人难以忘怀
[24:35] Okay, what’s going on? ‎到底怎么回事
[24:37] Are we going someplace your black behemoth of a gas guzzler can’t take us? ‎我们这是要去你那个吃油的 ‎黑色大家伙到不了的什么地方吗
[24:43] Yeah, you could say that. ‎对 也可以这么说
[24:47] What the hell are you doing? ‎你到底要干什么
[24:49] Come on. ‎来吧
[24:52] No! Nope. No fucking way. ‎不 我才不要呢
[24:55] You better hurry up. ‎你最好快一点
[24:57] You’ve got seven minutes until the next train, and trust me, ‎下一班车七分钟后就到 相信我
[25:00] you do not want me down here when it comes. ‎你总不想看到它来把我压成肉饼吧
[25:02] Okay, I- I don’t want you down there at all. ‎好吧 我…我没想把你压成肉饼
[25:05] Come on. Here, get up. ‎来 快上来
[25:07] Sorry. ‎抱歉
[25:08] Best way out is always through. ‎直击问题就是最好的解决办法
[25:12] Brad. Brad! ‎布莱德
[25:13] -What the hell? -You know you want to. Come on. ‎-你怎么回事 ‎-你知道你想这么做 快来啊
[25:18] Hey, say yes. ‎嘿 说你同意啊
[25:26] I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. ‎我不会让你有事的
[25:30] Oh, my God. Oh, screw it. ‎哦 天哪 不管了
[25:32] All right, you- You better know what the hell you’re doing. ‎你 你最好知道自己在干什么
[25:44] I used to come down here as a kid. Yeah. ‎我小时候经常来这里 是的
[25:47] When things got bad. ‎在境遇糟糕的时候
[25:50] Bad how? ‎有多糟糕
[25:54] Oh, just a troubled-8-year-old- on-his-own-in-Manhattan kind of bad. ‎八岁孩子只身一人在曼哈顿够糟了吧
[25:59] -So you grew up in New York? -Yeah, for a while. ‎-这么说你是在纽约长大的 ‎-在这生活了一段
[26:04] Till my parents split. ‎直到我父母分道扬镳
[26:07] Mom took me back home. ‎妈妈把我接回了老家
[26:10] This place is pretty hardcore. ‎这地方挺瘆人的
[26:12] -You weren’t scared? -Nah. ‎-你不怕吗 ‎-不怕
[26:15] Fear is relative. ‎恐惧是相对的
[26:21] -Uh, you said seven minutes. -Give or take. ‎-你说的是七分钟 ‎-对 差不多吧
[26:24] -I want to go back. -No, you don’t. ‎-我想回去 ‎-不 你不想
[26:28] -Yes, I do! -You’re not gonna make it. ‎-不 我想 ‎-来不及了
[26:30] -There is a fucking train coming! -Then we need to hurry up! ‎-地铁来了 ‎-那就快点 快跑
[26:33] -I told you, I’ve got you! -No, Brad! ‎-我说过 我会保护你 ‎-不要 布莱德
[26:36] -No, listen to me, Brad! ‎不 布莱德 你听我说
[26:38] Come on! ‎快
[27:03] What do you think? ‎怎么样
[27:21] Yeah! ‎太好了
[27:22] Yes! ‎太好了
[27:26] But I’m not supposed to be thinking about him. ‎可是我不应该想他
[27:32] Hey! ‎嘿
[27:34] Hey. Coop. Maybe this was a mistake. ‎嘿 库伯 也许我们错了
[27:38] -What are you talking about? -Let’s just go to the Oyster House. ‎-你说什么呢 ‎-我们还是去生蚝屋吧
[27:41] We can grab some drinks, um, maybe get some dinner. ‎喝喝酒 吃吃饭
[27:44] Ladies and gentlemen, Broken Social Scene! ‎女士们先生们 崩世光景来了
[27:51] It’s not that big of a deal, it’s okay. ‎没什么大不了的 没关系的
[27:53] Really. Okay? ‎真的 好吗
[27:55] -Come on. -No. No, no, no. ‎-走吧 ‎-不…不行
[27:58] We’re gonna do this. ‎我们要留下
[28:00] We’re gonna dance. ‎我们要跳舞
[28:02] You wanna dance? ‎你想跳舞
[28:05] -You hate dancing. -I hate but I wanna dance with you. ‎-你讨厌跳舞的 ‎-我是讨厌 可我想和你一起跳
[28:16] This is why I love my husband. ‎这就是我爱我丈夫的原因
[28:19] Aw, I love this song! ‎我喜欢这首歌
[28:21] He’s a terrible liar, ‎他不会撒谎
[28:23] a terrible dancer but a sweetheart of a man. ‎不会跳舞 但很会体贴人
[28:54] No, I’m telling you, those girls were into you. ‎不是 我说真的 那些女孩很喜欢你
[28:57] I heard them in the ladies room, the “hot preppy dad” dude. ‎我在洗手间听到她们说 ‎那个“性感的校园大男生”
[29:01] -Oh, God. -I mean, come on, that’s you. ‎-哦 天哪 ‎-拜托 那说的就是你
[29:06] -Coop. -Yeah? ‎-库伯 ‎-嗯
[29:08] -What are you doing? -I don’t know. ‎-你想干什么 ‎-我不知道
[29:10] What am I doing? ‎我想干什么
[29:20] What is going on? ‎怎么回事
[29:37] -Cooper, whose house is this? -I have no idea. ‎-库伯 这是谁的房子 ‎-不知道
[29:41] What? ‎什么
[29:43] -What are you…? Whoa. -This way. ‎-你怎么… ‎-这边
[29:45] -What are you doing? – ‎你想干什么
[29:48] -Where are you going? What is going on? -You’ll see. ‎-我们去哪 到底怎么回事 ‎-马上就知道了
[29:54] Not bad, right? ‎不错吧
[29:56] These people obviously had a stupid amount of money. ‎这些人显然富得流油
[30:00] And so probably owned a state-of-the-art, Hunger Games-style security system, ‎他们可能有最尖端最智能的安保系统
[30:04] with invisible lasers and paralysis-inducing mist. ‎带有隐形激光和瘫痪迷雾什么的
[30:08] But it was too late. ‎但一切为时已晚
[30:10] I was already paralyzed. ‎我已经无法自拔
[30:13] This bad-boy shit, this is my jam. ‎我就喜欢坏男孩的做派
[30:17] Which now Cooper knows all about. ‎现在 库伯一清二楚了
[30:20] Oh, my God. ‎哦 天哪
[30:23] Cooper, no. ‎库伯 不行
[30:25] -Yes. -No. ‎-行 ‎-不行
[30:32] Yes. ‎行
[30:35] Come on. ‎来吧
[30:40] This is what a sweetheart does when he reads your journal. ‎这就是贴心人 ‎在读了你的日记之后的举动
[30:48] He doesn’t get mad. ‎他不生气
[30:50] He gets busy… ‎他会忙活起来
[30:54] trying to give you what you want. ‎给你你想要的
[30:58] What your impossibly sexy ex-boyfriend gave you ten years ago. ‎给你性感得一塌糊涂的前任 ‎十年前给过你的东西
[31:42] My God. ‎天哪
[31:45] Look at you. ‎你真美
[32:48] I love you so much. ‎我好爱你
[32:54] I love you. ‎我爱你
[32:57] You’re the one that I want. ‎我只想要你
[33:06] An instruction manual. ‎性爱指南
[33:08] That’s what my journal was to him. ‎我的日记成了他的性爱指南
[33:13] And, oh, my God, was he good at following instructions. ‎哦 天哪 他把指南实践得如此到位
[33:32] Hey! What the hell are you doing in my pool? ‎嘿 你们在我游泳池里干什么
[33:35] Shit! Oh, shit! ‎哦 该死
[33:41] -Aw, shit! -Get your shoe! ‎-哦 糟糕 ‎-你的鞋子
[33:43] Go! Keep going! Go! ‎跑 别停下 快跑
[33:50] Hey! What the hell are you doing? ‎嘿 你们在干什么
[33:52] That guy’s my client. He was supposed to be in Singapore. ‎那家伙是我客户 应该还在新加坡的
[33:55] Oh, Cooper. ‎哦 库伯
[33:59] -The police. Oh, my God. -I see that, thank you! ‎-警察 哦 天哪 ‎-我看到了 谢谢
[34:02] -Okay. Maybe we should pull over? -Hold on. ‎-好了 我们要不要靠边停车 ‎-坐稳了
[34:04] -Maybe we should-? -Hold on. ‎-我们要不要… ‎-坐稳
[34:06] What are you doing? Oh, my God. ‎你要干什么
[34:09] -We’re fine. -This is a little too much. ‎-我们没事 ‎-这有点过头了
[34:10] -Honey, please! -We’re gonna be fine. ‎-亲爱的 快停车 ‎-我们不会有事的
[34:12] -Billie, I got it. -Oh, my God! ‎-比莉 我能搞定 ‎-哦 天哪
[34:14] -Here, hold on! Yes! Yes! -Oh, no! No! No! ‎-快 坐稳了 来了 ‎-不要
[34:16] Yes! Hold on, we got this! ‎好 坐稳 我们能过去
[34:21] Oh, my God. ‎哦 我的天哪
[34:24] -Okay, watch this! -No! Cooper! ‎-看好了 ‎-不要啊 ‎库伯
[34:34] I don’t know about this! ‎真想不到
[34:49] We lost them. We lost them! ‎甩掉他们了
[34:51] Oh, my God! Oh, my God. ‎哦 我的天哪
[34:54] -What just happened? -Oh, babe! Come here. ‎-刚才怎么回事 ‎-哦 宝贝 过来
[35:05] -Just- No! -Don’t… Oh! ‎-真的 不要 ‎-别…
[35:08] Well, well, well. ‎看哪
[35:10] What happened to you two? ‎你们两个遭遇了什么
[35:15] Thank you so much. ‎真是太感谢你了
[35:17] -Your kids were angels, by the way. -Oh. ‎你的孩子真是小天使
[35:20] Call me anytime. ‎随时乐意效劳
[35:25] Nice work, killer. ‎干得不错 帅哥
[35:32] -I should go feed Ellary. Or pump, I… -Shh. ‎我去喂喂艾拉里 或者吸一下奶 我…
[35:36] It’s no problem. ‎没问题
[35:38] -I’ll meet you in the bed. -Mm. ‎床上见
[35:50] Sweet, sweet girl. ‎小公主
[35:59] Hey, girl, I’ve been waiting for you to call. ‎嘿 妞儿 我一直等你电话呢
[36:01] How’d it go with Coop? Did he kill you? Are you dead? ‎你和库伯怎么样 ‎他把你杀了 你死了
[36:04] In the best possible way! ‎最甜蜜的死法
[36:07] You’re never gonna believe what Cooper did with what he read. ‎你不会相信 ‎库伯居然按照他读到的内容去做了
[36:10] Okay. ‎好了
[36:19] Badass, man. ‎真厉害 伙计
[36:29] Girl! You have just discovered the Holy Grail of behavior modification techniques. ‎妞儿 你发明了行为矫正的必杀技
[36:35] This is an Oprah pick. New York Times motherfucking bestseller. ‎这里是奥普拉精选 ‎向大家介绍《纽约时报》最畅销日记
[36:38] You want it? It is all yours. ‎你想要吗 都归你了
[36:41] And I will take it to the bank. ‎这可是你说的
[36:43] Men always say they can’t read our minds. ‎男人总说 女人心海底针
[36:45] Well, maybe now they can. ‎也许现在他们能懂了
[36:49] I’m gonna go on Good Morning America. ‎我还要上《早安美国》
[36:51] Tell Robin Roberts how women across the country can save their marriages ‎告诉罗宾罗伯茨 全国女性
[36:54] with subliminal spousal bibliotherapy. ‎如何通过潜意识配偶阅读疗法 ‎来拯救她们的婚姻
[36:57] We’ll call it SSB for short. ‎我们简称配读疗法吧
[37:00] Ooh! You are gonna get me tenure and an Audi R8 with this thing. ‎靠你这东西 我能拿到终身教职 ‎还能开上奥迪R8
[37:03] You’re welcome. ‎不用谢
[37:05] Okay, well, you enjoy the rest of your night. ‎好了 春宵苦短 好好享受吧
[37:08] -I’ll talk to you later. -Talk soon. ‎-晚点再聊 ‎-好的
[37:09] Bye. ‎再见
[37:18] Sweet, sweet girl. ‎乖宝贝
[38:16] Hey. ‎嘿
[38:19] -Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m great. ‎-你没事吧 ‎-没事 我很好
[38:23] -I’ll see you in a sec. -Okay. ‎-我马上就好 ‎-好
[38:30] What, you want more details, dirty girl? ‎怎么 还想听细节 坏丫头
[38:34] Uh, yes, please. ‎是 和我说说
[38:42] What the hell are you doing calling me? ‎你给我打电话干什么
[38:47] Honestly, what I’ve wanted to do for a long time. ‎其实 很久以来 我一直想给你打电话
[38:55] I’ve been trying not to think of you for eight years. ‎八年来我一直在努力忘记你
[39:02] Now I’m fucked. ‎可我做不到
[39:04] I can’t. ‎回不去了
[39:08] -My husband. -Billie. ‎-我丈夫 ‎-比莉
[39:12] Tell me you never think about me… ‎告诉我 你从来没想过我
[39:18] and I’ll never call you again. ‎我就再也不给你打电话了
[39:26] I… I don’t. ‎我…我没想
[40:51] Shit. ‎该死
性·生活

文章导航

Previous Post: 性·生活(Sex Life)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 性·生活(Sex Life)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

性·生活(Sex Life)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号