时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | There was a time all the pieces seemed to be coming together. | 曾经有一度 一切似乎就要完整了 |
[00:22] | That better be the last of the shoes, | 最好那是最后一箱鞋了 |
[00:24] | or we’re gonna have to knock down a wall to expand the closet. | 否则我们就只能砸墙扩建衣柜了 |
[00:27] | Ooh. Could we? | 可以吗 |
[00:30] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[00:31] | who needs a kitchen, right? | 谁需要厨房呢 对吧 |
[00:35] | Guy of my dreams, check. | 白马王子 有了 |
[00:38] | PhD candidate, check. | 攻读博士 有了 |
[00:42] | Baby on the way and no idea what to do? | 孩子快出生了却手足无措 |
[00:45] | Yep, check that too. | 对 也有了 |
[00:50] | Almost done. | 就快搬完了 |
[00:54] | Oh, um… | 找到了 |
[00:56] | Don’t forget my monkey lamp. | 别忘了我的猴子台灯 |
[00:59] | We don’t want to clean poor Sasha out. | 我们不想让可怜的莎夏一无所有吧 |
[01:02] | Oh, we’ll find a place for it. | 我们会找到地方放的 |
[01:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:15] | Spill. | 说啊 |
[01:16] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说呀 |
[01:18] | Uh, your face didn’t get that memo. | 你的表情可不是这么说的 |
[01:21] | No, I think it’s great. | 没有 我觉得很好 |
[01:23] | You’re pregnant and moving in with Brad, and he’s not flipping out, like, at all. | 你怀孕了 要搬去和布莱德住 他完全没有抓狂 一点都没有 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna live happily ever after. | 你们会幸福地生活在一起 |
[01:31] | This is exactly the direction I saw this relationship headed. | 我早就知道这段感情 会朝这个方向发展 |
[01:35] | Look, I know you think that Brad’s a flight risk. | 听着 我知道你觉得 布莱德有半路潜逃的风险 |
[01:38] | Mm-mm. Not just a risk. He flew. | 不只是风险 他的确潜逃过 |
[01:40] | -A couple of times. -This is different. | -都好几次了 -这次不一样 |
[01:42] | We both really want this. | 这是我们俩都想要的生活 |
[01:44] | You really want this. Brad told you he didn’t. | 是你想要 布莱德跟你说过他不想要 |
[01:47] | And he apologized. | 他道歉了 |
[01:48] | With a baby leather jacket. | 用一件婴儿皮外套道的歉 |
[01:50] | And now you’re ignoring the words that came out of his mouth. | 现在你已经忘了他说过的话 |
[01:53] | -I believe him. -You believe him every time, Billz. | -我相信他 -你每次都相信他 比莉 |
[01:56] | He comes back, apologizes, and then you cave, | 他回来 道个歉 然后你就屈服 |
[01:58] | falling into this pattern. | 再次掉进这个魔咒 |
[02:00] | Yeah, it’s called an adult relationship. | 是 这就叫成人的爱情 |
[02:03] | It’s called codependency. | 这叫关系成瘾 |
[02:05] | I hate to break it to you, boo, | 我不想给你泼冷水 |
[02:07] | but you can’t turn a ho into a house husband. | 你不可能把浪荡公子变成居家好男人 |
[02:13] | He’s damaged, B. | 他不可能变好的 比莉 |
[02:16] | All that shit with his dad? | 他爸爸的那些事 |
[02:18] | I know you keep hoping he’ll move past it, but… | 我知道你一直希望 他能走出来 可是… |
[02:21] | I | 我… |
[02:23] | I appreciate your concern, I do, but it’s not needed. | 你担心我 我很感激 真的 但我不需要你这样 |
[02:28] | What I need is for you to be happy for me. | 我需要的是你为我高兴 |
[02:32] | For us. | 为我们高兴 |
[02:34] | Look. | 看 |
[02:36] | We’re having a baby. | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[02:39] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[02:42] | Girl, please. | 妹子 拜托 |
[02:44] | You know you and I will end up raising that baby by ourselves. | 你知道最后这个孩子 还是会由你和我来养吧 |
[02:46] | Oh! | 哦 |
[02:57] | Looks like we’re all set. | 看来都差不多了 |
[03:00] | I got it from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[03:03] | -Appreciate your help. Here you go. – All right. | 谢谢你们帮忙 给你 |
[03:06] | Thank you, mate. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[03:09] | Home sweet home. | 温馨的家 |
[03:18] | Are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你真的没问题吗 |
[03:21] | Okay with what? | 什么没问题 |
[03:25] | -Hm? -With me in your space. | 我搬来你家 |
[03:28] | It’s a big step. | 这是一个重大的决定 |
[03:32] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[03:35] | it’s our space. | 这是我们的家 |
[03:38] | And second… | 其次 |
[03:43] | I want you… | 我要在这里的每个角落 |
[03:45] | in every single inch of it. | 和你尽情缠绵 |
[05:09] | Morning, Mommy. | 早 妈妈 |
[05:12] | Hudson. | 哈德森 |
[05:13] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[05:16] | Well, okay. What do you-? | 好吧 你想… |
[05:18] | What do you want for breakfast, honey? Are you hungry? | 你早餐想吃什么 你饿吗 |
[05:21] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[05:25] | He… | 他… |
[05:27] | went to work early today. | 一大早就去上班了 |
[05:31] | But he’s coming back, right? | 他会回来吧 |
[05:36] | Of course he is, sweetheart. | 当然会 宝贝 |
[05:40] | Come here. Come cuddle. | 上来 上来妈妈抱 |
[05:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:48] | Everything’s gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 一切都会好的 宝贝 |
[05:55] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[06:08] | -Morning. – Hold my calls. | -早 -帮我接电话 让查克来做记录 |
[06:12] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[06:14] | -Partners here? -Uh, they will be, in five. | -合作方来了吗 -五分钟后就到 |
[06:18] | You all right? You split early this morning. | 你还好吗 今天早上你很早就走了 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well, I just needed to, uh… clear my head. | 是 我就是想…冷静一下 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:27] | We had a lot of wine. | 我们喝太多酒了 |
[06:29] | We did, didn’t we? | 可不是嘛 |
[06:30] | -We had a lot of wine. -So much. | -我们喝太多酒了 -太多了 |
[06:32] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[06:36] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[06:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:43] | You must be Francesca. | 你一定是法兰西丝卡吧 |
[06:44] | I am. It’s very nice to meet you. | 是的 很高兴见到你 |
[06:48] | I heard so much about you, Billie. | 久仰大名了 比莉 |
[06:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:55] | Um… | 嗯 |
[06:56] | -Can I talk to you a minute? -Now’s not a good time. | -能和你单独谈谈吗 -现在不行 |
[06:59] | We’re headed in to give our presentation. | 我马上要去做演示了 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry, but, um… I really need to talk to you. | 对不起 可是…我必须和你谈谈 |
[07:10] | I’ll meet you inside. | 一会儿里面见 |
[07:28] | So that’s… Francesca? | 那位就是法兰西丝卡 |
[07:33] | She’s stunning. | 她真美 |
[07:35] | Never said she wasn’t. | 从来没说过她不美 |
[07:37] | You never said anything. | 你什么都没提过 |
[07:39] | Well, I guess you’re not the only one with secrets now, are you? | 现在有秘密的人 不止你一个了 对吧 |
[07:42] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没回家 |
[07:47] | Were you with her? | 你和她在一起 |
[07:48] | Not that it’s any of your business | 从你安排那次晚餐后 |
[07:50] | after that dinner you subjected me to, but yes. | 这就和你没关系了 不过答案是“是的” |
[07:58] | I didn’t sleep with her, Billie. | 我没和她上床 比莉 |
[08:02] | I could have. | 我有机会 |
[08:05] | I literally spent the entire night on her couch, | 可我整晚都睡在她家的沙发上 |
[08:07] | thinking about what life would be like without you. | 想着没有你 我的生活会是什么样 |
[08:10] | Cooper, please, no. | 库伯 请你别那样 |
[08:13] | I’d be- I’d be miserable without you. | 我…没有你我会痛不欲生的 |
[08:16] | -I mean, me and the kids, what-? -Just stop. | -我 还有孩子们 你… -哦 别说这些了 |
[08:18] | I can’t trust a single word that comes out of your mouth | 你说的话我一句都不能相信了 |
[08:21] | because what I saw last night proves that I was right. | 因为我昨晚看到的一切 证明了我的猜测是对的 |
[08:24] | It’s not all in my head. | 不是我的主观臆测 |
[08:26] | There is something going on between you two. | 你们两个之间肯定有事 |
[08:28] | -I swear, there’s not. -Okay. Answer me this, Billie. | -我发誓 我们没有 -好吧 那你回答我 比莉 |
[08:32] | How’d you get home last night? | 昨晚你是怎么回家的 |
[08:37] | His motorcycle? | 乘他的摩托车 |
[08:39] | Nothing happened. | 什么事都没发生 |
[08:40] | Okay. Maybe you’re not lying to me, | 好吧 也许你没骗我 |
[08:42] | but you are definitely lying to yourself and I’m just along for the ride. | 但你肯定是在欺骗你自己 而我只是顺带着被你欺骗罢了 |
[08:46] | Maybe you want out. | 也许你想脱身离开 |
[08:48] | I don’t, Cooper. | 我不想 库伯 |
[08:49] | -I don’t want that at all. -Really? | -我不想那样 -是吗 |
[08:51] | I mean, maybe Brad makes you feel a way… | 或许布莱德能让你感觉到… |
[08:55] | that I can’t make you feel. | 我给不了你的感觉 |
[09:00] | Like Francesca makes me feel. | 就像法兰西丝卡给我的感觉 |
[09:10] | I cannot be thinking about any of this now. | 我现在不能再想这些事了 |
[09:12] | I cannot be in this headspace on the most important day of my career. | 我不能在我职业生涯 最重要的一天满脑子都想这些破事 |
[09:17] | Cooper, please? Please, Cooper, please. Okay? | 库伯 听我说 库伯 请听我说好吗 |
[09:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:21] | We need to fix this. | 我们得想办法补救 |
[09:23] | This is our marriage. | 这是我们的婚姻 |
[09:25] | I know that, and I am trying. | 我知道 我也在尽力 |
[09:29] | But there’s something going on here that has nothing to do with me. | 但有些事 根本就不是我的问题 |
[09:32] | This is about you and what you want for your life, | 而是你的问题 是你想要什么样的生活的问题 |
[09:35] | and I am begging you, please… | 我求你了 请你… |
[09:41] | figure it out. | 想清楚 |
[10:19] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[10:21] | Billie Mann! | 比莉曼恩 |
[10:22] | Oh, Kenya. | 哦 肯妮娅 |
[10:25] | I was hoping you’d still be here. | 我一路都希望还能在这儿见到你呢 |
[10:29] | Oh. I’m so sorry for just dropping by, | 真抱歉我就是路过进来一下 |
[10:32] | but is Sumner available? | 萨姆纳教授在吗 |
[10:34] | He’s finishing his 3:00 lecture, but I’m sure we can find some time. | 他在上三点的课 不过肯定会有时间的 |
[10:38] | I know he would love to see you. | 我知道他看到你一定会很高兴 |
[10:40] | You wanna wait? | 你要等他吗 |
[10:42] | -I think I should. -Great. | -我想我应该等吧 -太好了 |
[10:44] | -So catch me up. -Yeah. | -来 我们聊聊 -好 |
[10:46] | -You have two babies now, right? -Yes. | -你现在有两个孩子了 -对 |
[10:50] | -Let me see those pictures. -Okay. All right. | -给我看看照片 -好 好吧 |
[10:52] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[10:55] | -I do have lots of them. -Heh. | 我有很多照片 |
[11:00] | Okay, well, that’s Hudson and Ellary. | 找到了 这就是哈德森和艾拉里 |
[11:03] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[11:06] | They just don’t make them like this anymore. | 他们真是太可爱了 |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:13] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[11:14] | Sumner should be back any minute. | 萨姆纳应该就快下课了 |
[11:16] | Okay, great. Yeah. | 好 好吧 |
[11:28] | 《今日心理学》 亲密最重要 | |
[11:46] | Okay, it is 6:30, | 好了 六点半了 |
[11:49] | everyone is here, and they showed up starving | 大家都来了 看来都饿了 |
[11:51] | ’cause they killed this platter of deviled eggs. | 因为魔鬼蛋已经被一扫而空了 |
[11:53] | And, girl, I forgot to put mayo in them. | 还有 妹子 我忘了在上面浇蛋黄酱了 |
[11:55] | Plus, Sumner wants to make some big toast to you. | 而且 萨姆纳还想敬你一杯呢 |
[11:58] | So we waiting on Brad? Where is he? | 我们还要等布莱德吗 他人呢 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:05] | He should be here. | 应该快来了吧 |
[12:07] | You tried calling him? | 给他打电话了吗 |
[12:09] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[12:11] | Plus, you know how long those studio sessions can go, so… | 而且 你知道的 在录音棚里有时会待很久 所以… |
[12:15] | Totally. | 没错 |
[12:18] | But did you try texting him? | 给他发信息了吗 |
[12:21] | It’s not what you’re thinking. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:22] | I’m not thinking anything. | 我什么都没想 |
[12:25] | Please. | 别装了 |
[12:27] | There’s not a teeny, tiny part of you right now that’s gloating, | 你现在没有一丝丝得意 |
[12:31] | -thinking that he’s halfway to JFK? -Is that what you’re thinking? | -觉得他正在去肯尼迪机场的路上 -你是这么想的 |
[12:34] | He’s not at JFK because he’s on his way here. | 他没去肯尼迪机场 因为他正在赶过来 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | All right. Help me serve. | 好了 帮我上菜 |
[12:41] | -Yes. -Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[12:43] | -All right. -All right. | -好了 -好 |
[12:50] | -Congrats, Billie. -Oh, thank you. | -祝贺你 比莉 -哦 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Amazing job on the article. | 文章写得真好 |
[12:55] | -Thank you so much, Kossi. -Yeah, of course. | -非常感谢 科西 -别谦虚了 |
[12:58] | Where’s my boy Brad at? | 我的兄弟布莱德人呢 |
[13:02] | Uh, he’s running late. | 他晚点才会到 |
[13:06] | Okay, everyone… let’s eat. | 好了 大家吃饭吧 |
[13:10] | Actually, before we eat, | 事实上 在我们吃饭之前 |
[13:12] | I’d just like to say a few words about Miss Billie, Professor Mann. | 我有几句话要说说比莉小姐 曼恩教授 |
[13:17] | I always knew that Billie would eventually hypnotize the world | 我一直深信 比莉最终会用她虽然陈旧 |
[13:20] | with her brilliant, albeit archaic, theories on monogamy. | 但精彩的一夫一妻制理论催眠全世界 |
[13:24] | Okay, all right, all right. It is an article on the psychology | 好吧 这只是一篇关于 |
[13:27] | behind the ultimate female orgasm. | 女性终极性高潮背后的心理学的文章 |
[13:30] | She is gifting women the best sex of their lives. | 她赐予女性她们生命中最美好的性爱 |
[13:33] | – Yes. -As long as they have it with one person. | -对 -前提是要从一而终 |
[13:35] | Sometimes, it takes more than one night | 好吧 有时候 让女性感到安全到足以放下戒备 |
[13:37] | to make a woman feel safe enough to let go. | 可不是一晚上的事 |
[13:39] | -So it says, so it says. – | 说得是 |
[13:45] | “Now I’m in the longest relationship of my life, | “现在我身处 我人生中最长的一段恋情中 |
[13:47] | and that safety and commitment | 这份安全感和承诺 |
[13:50] | is allowing me to have the best sex of my life.” | 让我体验到了最棒的性爱” |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:57] | Look, I mean, | 听着 我是说 |
[13:58] | it’s not like I haven’t tried it your way, | 我并不是没试过你们那种形式 |
[14:02] | but, trust me, this way is much better. | 但是 说真的 我这种更好 |
[14:06] | I’ll be sure to ask Brad all about it. | 那我要请教请教布莱德了 |
[14:08] | If he ever gets here. | 如果他来的话 |
[14:11] | Uh, can we get to the drinking part of this toast? | 可以开始举杯敬酒了吗 |
[14:13] | Indeed. Published is published. | 的确 出版就是出版 |
[14:15] | I’m sure this is gonna be Psychology Today’s best-selling issue yet. | 我相信这将是《今日心理学》 最畅销的一期 |
[14:19] | To the women of the world, | 敬全世界的女性 |
[14:21] | who will no doubt be indebted to you forever. | 毫无疑问 她们会永远感激你 |
[14:24] | – Hear, hear! -Hear, hear! Yes. | -说得好 -说得好 没错 |
[14:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:27] | You made it. | 你终于来了 |
[14:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:36] | Where have you been? Are you flipping out? | 你去哪了 你抓狂了吗 |
[14:38] | If you’re flipping out, then just tell me now. | 如果是 现在就告诉我 |
[14:42] | I’m not flipping out. | 我没有 |
[14:45] | I’m late because I was cleaning out… | 我迟到了 因为我把从这里… |
[14:51] | every bodega between here and… | …到波士顿所有商店里的这本书 |
[14:56] | Houston. | 都买下来了 |
[15:01] | Get used to me coming home. | 你得习惯我回家来 |
[15:05] | I got a real family for the first time. | 我第一次有了一个真正的家 |
[15:10] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我不想去别的地方 |
[15:19] | Billie Mann in the flesh. | 比莉曼恩本人 |
[15:24] | And crawling back to me a good two to five years ahead of schedule? | 比预计早了二到五年 就回来找我了 |
[15:27] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[15:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:33] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[15:35] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然可以 快进来吧 |
[15:44] | So… | 说吧 |
[15:46] | what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:51] | I have a beautiful life. | 我有美好的生活 |
[15:56] | I have a beautiful husband. | 有优秀的丈夫 |
[15:58] | Or I… | 或者说我… |
[16:01] | did, but I’m, um… | 我曾经有过 可是我… |
[16:03] | I’m messing it all up. | 都被我搞砸了 |
[16:05] | You know I have to ask, but do you think you’re messing it all up | 你知道我必须问 你觉得是不是因为 |
[16:08] | because you’ve convinced yourself that it’s more beautiful than it is? | 你把它想得太过美好了 所以才会觉得你把它搞砸了 |
[16:12] | No. God, no. | 不是的 不是那样 |
[16:14] | I mean, 85% of my marriage is the stuff that people dream about. | 我婚姻中的85% 是大家梦寐以求的东西 |
[16:19] | It’s | 只有… |
[16:21] | It’s just that 15%… | 只有那15%… |
[16:23] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[16:25] | -Sex. -Ah. | 性 |
[16:28] | Which I know is a dumb reason to screw up your marriage. | 我知道 为了这个而毁掉婚姻 很不明智 |
[16:30] | Sex is rarely just about sex. | 性很少只关乎于性 |
[16:33] | What’s it about for you? | 对你而言它是什么 |
[16:36] | Desire. | 欲望 |
[16:39] | Feeling desired. | 感觉被需要 |
[16:43] | But then also… | 但也是… |
[16:46] | freedom. | 自由 |
[16:50] | To be anyone… | 超乎自我 |
[16:53] | to do anything. | 随心所欲 |
[16:56] | I just haven’t felt that way since… | 我再也没有那种感觉了 自从… |
[16:59] | Brad. | 布莱德以后 |
[17:02] | There’s no judgment here. | 我没有批判的意思 |
[17:06] | A few months ago, I | 几个月前 我… |
[17:12] | I started writing in my journal. | 我开始记日记 |
[17:16] | I was fantasizing about… | 在日记里幻想着… |
[17:21] | all the… crazy chemistry that we used to have… | 所有那些…我们有过的疯狂的情爱 |
[17:30] | and things… | 然后事情 |
[17:35] | just snowballed. | 就变得一发不可收拾 |
[17:37] | Billie… | 比莉… |
[17:42] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[17:46] | That’s the 15% reminding you it’s still there. | 那15%提醒着你 那种感觉依然存在 |
[17:49] | But I have Cooper. | 可我有库伯 |
[17:52] | I mean, you should see my children and this man | 你应该看看我的两个孩子 还有这个… |
[17:56] | who would give me anything. | 愿意给我一切的男人 |
[17:59] | Who’s trying to give me everything that I want, but somehow it’s just | 他努力想给我我想要的一切 可不知为什么… |
[18:06] | It’s not the same. | 就是不一样 |
[18:08] | It can’t be. | 不可能一样 |
[18:11] | The person who gives you all that security | 能给你安全感的人 |
[18:13] | can’t be the same person who gives you the… thrill, | 不可能是那个能给你…刺激 |
[18:17] | the risk, the excitement, the lust. It… | 冒险 兴奋和情欲的人 |
[18:21] | doesn’t work that way. | 本来就不是这样 |
[18:24] | So there’s no solution that doesn’t involve me cheating on my husband? | 所以如果我不背叛我的丈夫 就不可能有解决的办法 |
[18:30] | Isn’t that why you came to see me? | 你来找我不就是为了这个吗 |
[18:32] | I came to see you because you’re the closest thing I have to a shrink. | 我来找你是因为 你是我身边最像心理医生的人 |
[18:35] | But I’m also the guy who doesn’t believe in that “till death do us part” crap… | 可我也是最不相信 “至死不渝”那一套的人 |
[18:40] | so maybe you came here looking for a pass. | 所以也许你只是来找一张通行证 |
[18:44] | And maybe that’s okay. | 也许这也没有问题 |
[18:47] | But you never would, right? | 但是你不会那么做 对吧 |
[18:49] | You’re the monogamist. | 你坚信从一而终 |
[18:51] | And it’s 85/15, so… | 而且是85比15 所以… |
[18:55] | Cooper wins. | 库伯胜利 |
[19:00] | Unless… | 除非… |
[19:03] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[19:06] | Unless you think there’s a world in which Brad could somehow give you both. | 除非你觉得存在一种情况 布莱德能让你两者兼得 |
[19:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:41] | I’m in the city. Where are you? | 我在市里 你在哪 |
[19:46] | Now, this is a unique opportunity that could make a real difference in millions of people’s lives, | 这是个绝无仅有的机会 它将改变数以百万计的人的生活 |
[19:51] | and we’re hoping you’ll see it that way too. | 希望你们也能认同 |
[20:03] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[20:05] | I think we’re all set. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[20:07] | Thank you, Cooper. | 谢谢你 库伯 |
[20:10] | This technology is revolutionary. | 这项技术相当具有革命性 |
[20:12] | I mean, this is the future of modern medicine. | 是现代医学的未来 |
[20:14] | Right. We got it. | 是的 我们知道了 |
[20:18] | Can we have a minute alone with Francesca? | 能不能让我们 和法兰西丝卡单独谈谈 |
[20:24] | Sure. Yeah, no problem. | 当然可以 好 没问题 |
[20:34] | So? | 怎么样 |
[20:36] | Jury’s still out. | 还没决定 |
[20:38] | -What happened? I thought you’d get a yes. -I don’t know. I | -怎么回事 我以为你肯定没问题的 -我也不知道 我… |
[20:42] | Uh, sidenote, heard last night was boozy and epic. | 对了 听说昨晚酒酣耳热 |
[20:45] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[20:49] | it’s a yes. | 他们同意了 |
[20:51] | -Yeah! Thattaboy! | 好样的 |
[20:56] | What the hell happened in there? | 刚才到底怎么回事 |
[20:57] | What, they liked the idea, but they didn’t like me or something? | 难道他们喜欢我们的提案 就是不喜欢我这个人 |
[21:00] | I know I’m exhausted and distracted. | 我知道 我有点累 还有点心不在焉 |
[21:02] | They loved you. | 他们非常喜欢你 |
[21:04] | So much so, they asked me how I felt about making you partner. | 他们甚至还问我 能不能让你入伙 |
[21:13] | Holy shit. | 我的老天爷 |
[21:14] | I told them it’s an interesting idea and, frankly, overdue. | 我告诉他们这是个很不错的想法 而且 坦白说 早该如此了 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[21:23] | You deserve it, Cooper. | 这是你应得的 库伯 |
[21:26] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你 我也不会在这儿 |
[21:29] | Best decision I ever made. | 这是我做过的最正确的决定 |
[21:34] | Hey, can we talk? | 嘿 我们能谈谈吗 |
[21:37] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:46] | Um… | 嗯 |
[21:49] | So about last night. | 关于昨晚的事 |
[21:53] | Uh… you are an amazing listener, | 你是个很好的倾听者 |
[21:56] | and I so appreciate that. | 我真的非常感谢你 |
[22:00] | Obviously, I have some things that I need to work out at home. | 显然 我家里有些事要先处理好… |
[22:03] | -Um… -Or not. | 也许不用 |
[22:07] | Look, I would never break up a happy home. | 听着 我不想拆散美满的家庭 |
[22:11] | But since your home doesn’t seem so happy at the moment… | 可目前你的家庭似乎也不是那么美满 |
[22:17] | You’re the full package, Cooper. | 你是个内外兼修的完美男人 库伯 |
[22:20] | And I’ve had to learn the hard way | 我吃了不少苦头才明白 |
[22:22] | that when a great guy like you gets divorced, | 像你这么优秀的男人如果离婚了 |
[22:25] | they get snatched up real fast. | 很快就会被人抢走 |
[22:28] | And I don’t wanna miss my shot. | 我可不想失去机会 |
[22:30] | Oh, Francesca, I’m… flattered, really. Uh… | 哦 法兰西丝卡 我…你太过奖了 |
[22:36] | It’s just that’s- That’s not where Billie and I are at right now. | 只不过…我和比莉还没到那一步 |
[22:39] | Still. Just in case. | 没关系 就是以防万一嘛 |
[22:43] | Do you know how rare it is for me to find someone | 你知道对我来说 找到一个 |
[22:46] | who feels like he can be a real partner? | 让我感觉可以成为真正伴侣的人 是多么难得吗 |
[22:53] | I like who I am when I’m with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起时的自己 |
[22:57] | And I think you like who you are when you’re with me. | 我想你也喜欢和我在一起时的自己吧 |
[23:02] | No, of course I do. | 当然 我当然喜欢 |
[23:03] | And I realize this is wildly inappropriate, | 我也知道这样很不合适 |
[23:05] | not just because you’re married. | 不只是因为你是已婚男人 |
[23:08] | I’m your boss, and we know I had to work twice as hard to get to where I am. | 我还是你的上司 我们都知道 我走到现在的地位要付出双倍的努力 |
[23:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:13] | So I wouldn’t risk this for just anyone. | 我不会为了随便什么人 赌上自己的前途 |
[23:18] | But I’d kick myself if I didn’t take the chance to let you know… | 但是如果我不赌一把 让你知道你可以考虑我 |
[23:26] | I’m an option. | 我一定会后悔不已 |
[24:28] | Hey, it’s Billie. Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 嘿 我是比莉 有事请留言 我稍后给您回电话 |
[24:32] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[24:35] | Look, don’t make dinner tonight. | 听着 今晚别做饭了 |
[24:38] | I’m gonna be bringing home Raoul’s. | 我带意大利餐回去 |
[24:41] | I got some big news. | 有好消息哦 |
[24:48] | I love you, Billie. | 我爱你 比莉 |
[25:24] | New York is turning out to be as intoxicating | 纽约和我想象中的一样 |
[25:26] | -as I always hoped it would be. -Mmm. | 让人无限沉醉 |
[25:28] | Just can’t believe that all the women here are as beautiful as you. | 真不敢相信 这里所有的女人居然都像你一样美 |
[25:31] | Oh. | 噢 |
[25:34] | Oh. Goodness. | 天哪 |
[25:36] | Well, you clearly work out nonstop. | 看来你还真是在不停地健身 |
[25:39] | This bicep doesn’t lie. | 二头肌可不会说谎 |
[25:43] | How is it that you’re still single? | 你怎么还能落单呢 |
[25:46] | Oh, who says I am? | 哦 谁说我落单了 |
[25:48] | What kind of guy lets somebody like you out of their sight? | 什么样的男人居然放心 让你离开他的视线 |
[25:52] | Can’t stop thinking about the things I wanna do to you. | 我忍不住一直在想 我想对你做的那些事 |
[25:55] | You’re driving me crazy, you know that? | 你让我情不自禁 你知道吗 |
[25:58] | I have a room at the Soho Grand. | 我在苏豪格兰德大酒店定了房间 |
[26:01] | Maybe you’d like to come by and check out my view? | 也许你想去看看我房间的风景 |
[26:05] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来不错 |
[26:06] | I’m just gonna powder my nose. | 等我去补补妆 |
[26:08] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[26:31] | It’s so fucking hot watching someone else want you, | 看到别人想要你 真让我欲火难耐 |
[26:34] | knowing you’re all mine. | 我知道你是我一个人的 |
[26:40] | Then take me. | 那就占有我吧 |
[26:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:12] | Oh, slow down. | 哦 慢点 |
[27:14] | Slow down. I’m gonna come. | 慢一点 我要高潮了 |
[27:16] | Come with me, Billie. | 跟我一起高潮 比莉 |
[27:19] | Come with me. | 跟我一起高潮 |
[27:22] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[27:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:36] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴能接到你的电话 |
[27:42] | You forgot something. | 你忘了一件东西 |
[27:47] | Oh, oh. Stop. | 不要 |
[27:50] | I | 我… |
[27:53] | I just have to know what you were talking about. | 我必须搞清楚 你说的话是什么意思 |
[27:57] | In the restaurant in the bathroom, you said you’ve changed. | 在餐厅洗手间的时候 你说你变了 |
[28:00] | That something happened, something that you were… | 你说发生了一些事 一些你很想… |
[28:03] | dying to tell me. | 告诉我的事情 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | So tell me. | 你说吧 |
[28:12] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[28:14] | You wanna get a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[28:32] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[28:33] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[28:36] | Where’s my babies? | 我的宝贝们在哪里 |
[28:41] | There they are. | 在这里啊 |
[28:43] | Oh, it’s the daddy dinosaur! | 哦 我是恐龙爸爸 |
[28:47] | Hey, buddy. Hey, baby girl. | 嘿 儿子 嘿 宝贝女儿 |
[28:50] | -Hey, Olga. -Hey. | -嘿 奥嘉 -嘿 |
[28:53] | Where’s Billie? | 比莉呢 |
[28:54] | She went into the city today. | 她今天去市里了 |
[28:57] | Yeah, no, I know, but it’s 7:30 now. | 对 我知道 可现在都七点半了 |
[29:00] | Didn’t she call you? | 她没给你打电话吗 |
[29:03] | No… | 没有… |
[29:04] | How was your big show-and-tell, Daddy? | 你今天的展示讨论会怎么样 爸爸 |
[29:07] | Oh, it was so good. | 哦 很棒 |
[29:11] | I killed it, bud. Come here. | 我大获全胜 儿子 过来 |
[29:20] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[29:27] | Okay. Um | 好了 |
[29:29] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 也许我们不该这样 |
[29:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:36] | I know exactly where I’m taking you. | 我知道要带你去哪儿 |
[29:47] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[30:05] | -Oh… – Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[30:22] | Home sweet home, right? | 温馨的家 对吧 |
[30:48] | Mr. S. How you doing, man? | 赛门先生 你还好吗 |
[30:50] | -Good. Good to see you. -You too. | -很好 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[30:52] | And, uh, look who I found. | 看我找到了谁 |
[30:54] | As I live and breathe! | 真是意外 |
[30:56] | Billie Mann! | 比莉曼恩 |
[30:57] | How have you been, Miguel? | 你还好吗 米格尔 |
[30:59] | -Can’t complain. -Oh. | 挺好的 |
[31:01] | Hey, you know, your old table’s open tonight. | 嘿 你们的老位子今晚还空着 |
[31:06] | Do you want it? | 还想坐那儿吗 |
[31:08] | Come on, follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[31:24] | Tired? | 累了 |
[31:25] | Among other things. | 不只是累而已 |
[31:29] | Oh, this pregnancy is a trip. | 怀孕真像一趟旅行 |
[31:32] | I’m tied between sleepy and horny all day long. | 我整天都在困倦和饥渴之间徘徊 |
[31:35] | Why am I just hearing about this now? | 为什么这时候提起这个 |
[31:38] | Huh? | 哦 |
[31:41] | Seems like something should be done about that. | 看来我得做点什么了 |
[31:45] | Could we just put in for a soufflé? | 能给我们来个蛋奶酥吗 |
[31:47] | It’ll take 20 minutes. | 要20分钟 |
[31:50] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[31:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[32:01] | Don’t scream, or they’ll kick us out of here and never let us come back. | 别尖叫 要不然他们会把我们赶出去 再也不让我们来了 |
[32:07] | And this is our favorite place. | 这可是我们最喜欢的地方 |
[32:10] | -Brad- | 布莱德… |
[32:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:31] | Where’s the waiter? | 服务生呢 |
[32:34] | Should we put in for a soufflé? | 要不要来个蛋奶酥 |
[32:40] | Maybe just drinks. | 就点喝的吧 |
[32:44] | For now. | 先这样 |
[32:48] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[32:53] | You knew this moment was coming. | 你知道这一刻早晚会来 |
[32:57] | This is not a moment. | 没什么这一刻 |
[33:00] | We just need to talk. | 我们只是需要谈谈 |
[33:05] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[33:07] | I don’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[33:11] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你要我咬 |
[33:15] | Daddy, where’s Mommy? | 爸爸 妈妈哪去了 |
[33:21] | She’ll be home soon, bud. | 她很快就会回来的 儿子 |
[33:38] | Hey, it’s Billie. Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 嘿 我是比莉 有事请留言 我稍后给您回电话 |
[34:04] | Dad, it’s your turn. | 爸爸 轮到你了 |
[34:11] | Give me a second, buddy. | 等我一下 儿子 |
[34:36] | Okay, just tell me. | 好了 快说吧 |
[34:38] | What’s the big thing? | 到底是什么事 |
[34:41] | What happened that you say has made you so different, | 是什么事让你变了 |
[34:44] | that you were just… so desperate to tell me about? | 让你…那么迫切地想告诉我 |
[34:53] | I finally went to see my dad. | 我终于去找我爸爸了 |
[34:57] | For real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[35:01] | And you were right, what you’d been saying all along. | 你说得对 你一直以来说的那些 |
[35:07] | It changed everything for me. | 它彻底改变了我 |
[35:11] | And thank God I went when I did because he was really sick. | 谢天谢地我去了 因为当时他病得很重 |
[35:18] | What was supposed to be a weekend visit | 本来我打算就去一个周末 |
[35:21] | turned into a four-month stay. | 结果在那儿待了四个月 |
[35:26] | I’m just happy someone was there to be with him in the end. | 我很庆幸能陪他度过人生最后的时光 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God, Brad. | 哦 天哪 布莱德 |
[35:31] | I wish you could’ve met him. | 真希望你也能见见他 |
[35:34] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[35:36] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[35:39] | Mm-hm. Charming. | 迷人 |
[35:41] | Self-loathing, self-deprecating. | 自怨 自嘲 |
[35:45] | Ahem. Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[35:47] | I mean, uh, apple/tree, right? | 有其父必有其子 是吧 |
[35:51] | It helped to know that he’d thought of me. | 知道他也想我 让我觉得很安慰 |
[35:53] | And he was proud of me. | 他以我为傲 |
[35:56] | He told me his side of what happened. | 他告诉了我他的故事 |
[36:00] | He and my mom were so young when they had me. | 他和我妈很年轻的时候就生下了我 |
[36:03] | He was doing all kinds of drugs. | 他当时吸食各种毒品 |
[36:06] | Thought I’d be better off without him. | 觉得他不在我身边 我会过得更好 |
[36:10] | By the time he got clean, | 等到他戒了毒 |
[36:12] | he assumed I hated him. | 他想我肯定恨死他了 |
[36:15] | Was too scared to find out if he was right. | 不敢回来找我验证他的猜想 |
[36:18] | Then he started seeing my name in the papers. | 然后就开始在报纸上看见我的名字 |
[36:21] | He didn’t think I’d wanna hear from him. | 他觉得我不想知道他的消息 |
[36:25] | All that success I wanted to impress him with… | 所有这些我想让他刮目相看的成功 |
[36:30] | was the thing that was keeping him away. | 反而成了阻碍他回到我身边的原因 |
[36:35] | He followed my career though. | 不过他一直都在关注我的事业 |
[36:37] | Could tell me most of the people I’d worked with, | 和我合作的大多数人他都知道 |
[36:40] | even played me a song I produced on his guitar. | 甚至用他的吉他 弹了一首我制作的歌曲 |
[36:46] | All of that… | 所有那些… |
[36:49] | anger… | 愤怒 |
[36:52] | and the fear, it just… | 还有恐惧 都… |
[37:04] | Hmph. | 嗯 嗯 |
[37:08] | It just disappeared. | 一下子都消失了 |
[37:14] | I was dying to call you. | 我当时很想给你打电话 |
[37:18] | But I knew I had no right. | 可我知道我没有权利那么做 |
[37:22] | But still, I need you to know that none of that… | 但我还是想让你知道 如果没有你 |
[37:27] | would have happened without you. | 这一切都不可能发生 |
[37:31] | I’ve waited so long to hear you say this. | 我等了那么久 就想听到你说这番话 |
[37:38] | I don’t want to be like my dad. | 我不想像我爸爸一样 |
[37:44] | Dying alone without the woman I love. | 临终时 深爱的女人却不在身边 |
[37:50] | Why couldn’t you be this person when we were together? | 为什么我们在一起的时候 你不是这样的人 |
[37:53] | If I hadn’t met you… | 如果不是遇到你… |
[37:58] | I wouldn’t be this person at all. | 我根本就不会是这样的人 |
[38:07] | Do you wanna get out of here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:47] | -Don’t. – | 别看 |
[38:53] | Billie. Look at me. | 比莉 看着我 |
[39:03] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[39:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[39:10] | I… | 我… |
[39:12] | I need to go. I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:14] | Billie, don’t. | 比莉 别走 |
[39:16] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚留下来 |
[39:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[39:22] | I’m more sure than I’ve ever been. | 我比任何时候都清醒 |
[39:25] | Could you consider for one moment that maybe you married the wrong guy? | 你能不能稍微思考一下 或许你嫁错人了 |
[39:32] | No. | 不 |
[39:34] | No. You do not get to talk about him. | 不 我不许你这么说他 |
[39:38] | Come on. You’ve asked yourself the same question. | 拜托 你早就问过自己这个问题了吧 |
[39:40] | That doesn’t mean you’re the answer. | 即便那样 答案也不是你 |
[39:43] | Cooper has never left me sick to my stomach, | 库伯绝对不会抛下我一个人 |
[39:48] | heartbroken, wondering why he’s always running away | 肝肠寸断 心痛欲绝 想着他为什么跑了 |
[39:50] | and then begging me to come back. | 然后求我再回到他身边 |
[39:53] | Cooper has never hurt me. | 库伯从没伤害过我 |
[39:58] | He deserves so much better than this. | 我不该这么对他 |
[40:02] | -Billie, I-Save it for someone who doesn’t know you. | -比莉 我… -留着那些话说给不认识你的人听吧 |
[40:08] | You’ve reached Cooper Connelly. Please leave a message. | 我是库伯康纳利 有事请留言 |
[40:11] | Cooper. I am so sorry. | 库伯 真对不起 |
[40:13] | I went out to dinner with Dr. Sumner, and the time just got away from me. | 我和萨姆纳一起吃晚饭 不知不觉忘了时间了 |
[40:18] | Are you with the kids? | 你和孩子们在一起吗 |
[40:22] | Did you get them from Olga? | 从奥嘉那里接回来了吗 |
[40:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:27] | Okay, please call me. | 好吧 给我打电话 |
[40:31] | My whole life, I’ve been fighting against the notion | 一直以来我都在极力反对 |
[40:34] | that wanting to have it all… | 认为想得到两全其美的婚姻 |
[40:37] | was asking for too much. | 是一种苛求的想法 |
[40:45] | Cooper? | 库伯 |
[40:49] | Turns out, having it all is a myth. | 结果 两全其美就是天方夜谭 |
[40:59] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:05] | -What’s wrong? – | 怎么了 |
[41:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[41:22] | Sometimes, 85% is as close to having it all | 有时候 你拼尽全力能得到的 |
[41:26] | as you’re ever gonna get. | 也就是85% |
[41:40] | Hi, Trina. Um… | 嗨 特丽娜 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry it’s so late, but by any chance, | 很抱歉这么晚了打扰你 |
[41:45] | are Cooper and the kids with you? | 库伯和孩子们在你那儿吗 |
[41:49] | Yeah, I’m holding for Dr. Goldberg. | 对 我要找戈德博格医生 |
[41:51] | I need you to page him right now. | 请你马上帮我呼叫他 |
[42:03] | Thanks, doc. We’ll meet you at the ER. | 谢谢 医生 我们急诊室见 |
[42:20] | And that 15% you just couldn’t live without? | 那让你少了它就活不下去的15% |
[42:24] | That damn 15% that keeps making you itch for more? | 那让你总也不死心的该死的15% |
[43:07] | Oh, hey, sweet girl. | 哦 嘿 我的乖宝贝 |
[43:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:15] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[43:17] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[43:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:25] | Ellary couldn’t sleep, so Daddy took us for a drive. | 艾拉里睡不着 爸爸就带我们去兜风了 |
[43:29] | I’m up so late. | 我这么晚还没睡 |
[43:32] | Yes, baby, yes. | 是的 宝贝 是的 |
[43:33] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[43:34] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[43:36] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[43:38] | But I’m home. | 我现在回来了 |
[43:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[43:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:48] | Mommy’s home. | 妈妈回来了 |
[44:01] | Turns out… | 原来 |
[44:04] | that last 15%… | 那最后的15% |
[44:07] | can cost you everything. | 会让你失去一切 |