时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[00:20] | Dude, how many magazines did you buy? | 我的天 这杂志你到底买了多少本 |
[00:24] | -Are there any left in Manhattan? -Take one for the road? | -在曼哈顿还能买得到吗 -你想拿一本路上看 |
[00:27] | -Hell, take five. – | 那就拿上五本 |
[00:30] | -Call you for the party postmortem? – I can’t wait. | -我给你打电话聊派对结束后的事 -我等你的电话 |
[00:34] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:38] | Well… | 好了 |
[00:40] | I can cross “throw grown-up dinner party” off my bucket list. | 看来我能把“举办成人晚宴” 这一项从我的愿望清单里划掉了 |
[00:44] | Hey, and no one spilled red wine on your creepy sculpture. | 嘿 而且没人把红酒 洒在你古怪的雕像上 |
[00:47] | So I’m declaring this a huge success. | 所以我宣布这次活动圆满成功 |
[00:51] | Speaking of huge successes… | 说到圆满成功 |
[00:54] | I read your article. | 我读了你的文章 |
[00:56] | I didn’t realize I was such a big part of it. | 没想到里面用了那么多笔墨来写我 |
[01:01] | I, um… | 我… |
[01:02] | I should have let you read a draft. | 我应该让你看看草稿的 |
[01:06] | It was incredible. | 太了不起了 |
[01:09] | I’m so proud of you, B. | 我为你骄傲 比莉 |
[01:12] | Plus, there are worse things than being called “the best sex of your life.” | 而且被称为“一生中最美好的性爱” 也不算是最糟糕的事 |
[01:16] | In print, for the whole world to see. | 白纸黑字 全世界都会看到 |
[01:23] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:28] | There’s nothing you can’t do. | 没什么你做不到的事 |
[01:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[01:37] | I just- Oh, my God. I’m ruining this beautiful moment. | 我…哦 我的天哪 我真扫兴 |
[01:41] | You’re wiped. Go start the bath. I’ll finish up out here. | 你太累了 去洗个澡吧 这里我收拾吧 |
[01:44] | I’ll meet you in the tub. | 我们浴缸里见 |
[01:46] | I really do have it all. | 我真的拥有了一切 |
[01:50] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
[02:11] | Take your clothes off. | 脱掉衣服 |
[02:13] | Get in the water. | 进浴缸去 |
[02:15] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[02:51] | Hey. Yeah, sorry. | 嘿 是 抱歉 |
[02:53] | Pull up the session. I’ll be down to the studio in an hour. | 先别开始 我一小时内赶到工作室 |
[03:23] | Cooper, please. | 库伯 求你了 |
[03:26] | Just talk to me. | 别不理我 |
[03:29] | I can’t even look at you. | 我甚至没办法正眼看你 |
[03:30] | But if you just let me explain… | 你听我解释… |
[03:32] | Hudson’s soccer tournament starts at 9. | 哈德森的足球赛九点就要开始了 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna take him. | 我要送他去 |
[03:38] | Appreciate it if you could stay with Ellary. | 如果你能陪着艾拉里 我会很感激 |
[03:41] | But in case you have another prior engagement | 但是如果你有其他之前定好的… |
[03:45] | that I don’t know about, | 我不知道的应酬 |
[03:46] | you can set out a couple bottles and I’ll take her with me. | 你可以多准备两瓶奶 我带上她一起去 |
[03:49] | No. | 不 |
[03:51] | Cooper, I want us to go to soccer together. | 库伯 我希望我们一起去足球赛 |
[03:53] | As a family, like we always do. | 一家人一起去 我们一直都是这样的 |
[03:56] | The last thing that I wanna do right now is pretend to be a happy family. | 可我现在最不想做的 就是假装我们是幸福美满的一家 |
[04:02] | Hey, Hudson! Let’s go, bud! We’re leaving in 20! | 嘿 哈德森 快点 儿子 我们20分钟后出发 |
[04:10] | I’ve seen a lot of shit shows in my life. | 我这辈子经历过不少糟心事 |
[04:13] | Been the cause of my fair share of them too. | 很多也都是我咎由自取 |
[04:16] | But what you been doing? | 可你现在做的 |
[04:18] | -That is some next-level shit-show shit. -Okay, you’re right. I screwed up. | -我跟你比简直就是小巫见大巫 -好 你说得对 都是我的错 |
[04:23] | I mean, I keep screwing up, but… | 一直都是我的错 可是… |
[04:29] | the journal’s done. | 日记已经毁了 |
[04:32] | Smashed into a million pieces. | 笔记本被我摔得粉碎 |
[04:34] | This whole thing, its | 这整件事 都… |
[04:38] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[04:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:44] | I don’t wanna be that basic bitch that tells you to shut up and be a good wifey. | 我不想当那种让你闭上嘴 做好人妻本分的那种碎嘴婆 |
[04:48] | Isn’t that what you have been telling me to do? | 你不是一直告诉我要那样做吗 |
[04:50] | No. | 不是 |
[04:53] | If you’re unhappy, if you feel like there’s something missing, | 如果你不幸福 如果你觉得你的婚姻缺少了什么 |
[04:57] | then you and Cooper need to figure it out. | 那你和库伯应该一起去解决 |
[05:00] | Go to couples counseling. | 去做夫妻心理咨询吧 |
[05:01] | Whatever it takes, but you need to talk. | 不管怎么样 你们要沟通 |
[05:04] | I’ve been trying to talk to him. | 我已经很努力想和他沟通了 |
[05:06] | -But he’s-He won’t talk to you? | -可是他… -他不和你沟通 |
[05:08] | Well, then, yeah, you should never talk again. | 那好吧 你们就再也别沟通了 |
[05:14] | Cooper has been fighting for you, this whole time. | 库伯在为你努力 一直都是 |
[05:19] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在到你努力的时候了 |
[05:27] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:30] | Sash, come on. | 小莎 别这样 |
[05:31] | Thanks, but I’m all full-up on the Billie and Brad Show. | 谢谢 可今天的“比莉布莱德秀” 我已经看够了 |
[05:35] | Look, I love her. Hey. Please. | 听着 我爱她 嘿 求你了 |
[05:38] | You gotta help me get her back. | 你得帮我把她追回来 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God. I never should have fucked you. | 哦 天哪 我压根就不该和你上床 |
[05:45] | That’s not why this is happening. | 现在的局面不是那件事造成的 |
[05:47] | Uh, it kind of is. ‘Cause if Billie hadn’t seen you at my apartment, | 我觉得是 因为如果比莉 没在我的公寓里见到你 |
[05:51] | you would have stayed in her past, where you belong. | 你就会一直留在过去 那才是属于你的地方 |
[05:53] | We would have found our way. Billie and I are inevitable. | 那我们也有其他方法见面的 我和比莉是命中注定的 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦 是嘛 才怪呢 |
[05:59] | You were so fucking inevitable, you broke up. | 你们真是他妈的命中注定 还分手了呢 |
[06:01] | But I never got over her. | 可我怎么也忘不了她 |
[06:04] | Now I know she still has feelings for me too. | 现在我知道 她对我也还有感情 |
[06:07] | Feelings aren’t facts, Brad. And the fact is, you were bad for her. | 感情不是事实 布莱德 事实是 你对她有害无益 |
[06:12] | I’ve changed, all right? | 可我变了 知道吗 |
[06:14] | I’m not the same guy I was ten years ago. | 我已经不再是十年前的我了 |
[06:17] | Oh, you’ve changed, huh? | 哦 你变了 |
[06:19] | So that’s why you got wasted and boned your inevitable’s best friend? | 所以你才和你命中注定的 那个人的闺蜜翻云覆雨 |
[06:23] | That was before I knew Billie was an option. | 那是在我知道我和比莉还有希望之前 |
[06:25] | See, that’s the thing, she’s not an option, Brad. | 说到点子上了 你们没希望了 布莱德 |
[06:28] | -She’s married. -Not happily. I can tell. | -她已经结婚了 -可她不幸福 我看得出来 |
[06:31] | I know her, Sash. | 我了解她 小莎 |
[06:33] | Like no one else does. | 没有人比我更了解她 |
[06:35] | I could read it all over her face. | 我看得出来 她满脸的不幸福 |
[06:36] | Then you must be dyslexic. | 那就是你的眼睛有问题 |
[06:39] | -‘Cause Cooper’s a great guy. -Really? | -因为库伯是个好男人 -是吗 |
[06:41] | Back off and let her work it out with him. | 你最好退出 让她解决好他们之间的问题 |
[06:46] | And if I don’t? | 要是我不退出呢 |
[06:49] | You don’t get a do-over, all right? | 你没机会重新来过 知道吗 |
[06:52] | You gotta own the fact that you screwed it up. | 早知今日 何必当初 |
[06:54] | You’re not with Billie today ’cause you screwed it up so damn spectacularly. | 你如今不能和比莉在一起 都是因为你自作自受的结果 |
[06:59] | What you did after the miscarriage… | 她流产之后你做什么了 |
[07:03] | That’s who you are, Brad. | 你就是那种人 布莱德 |
[07:06] | And face it… | 面对现实吧 |
[07:08] | guys like you don’t change. | 你这种人根本不会变 |
[07:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:29] | You want some of the pain meds the doc gave? | 要吃医生开的止痛药吗 |
[07:31] | No. I just wanna lie down and pretend this nightmare of a day never happened. | 不用 我只想躺着 假装这是一场噩梦 |
[07:38] | I can’t believe I have to get on a plane to go to my cousin’s wedding. | 我这周末还要飞去参加表哥的婚礼 |
[07:42] | -If you don’t feel well enough-No, no. I wanna go home. | -如果你不舒服的话… -不 我想回家 |
[07:44] | It’ll be good to get my mind… | 这样可以让我暂时不去想… |
[07:47] | off… losing the baby. | 宝宝没了的事 |
[07:51] | I’m glad you’re coming with me. | 还好有你陪我一起去 |
[07:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[08:04] | I just gotta head down to the studio. | 我得去趟录音棚 |
[08:07] | You’re leaving? | 你要走 |
[08:09] | -Now? -It’s not a big deal. | -现在 -没什么大事 |
[08:11] | -We have to get some tracks-It’s not a big deal? | -我们有些歌… -没什么大事 |
[08:14] | -I just had a miscarriage. -No, I know, it’s just | -我刚流产了 -不 我知道 不过… |
[08:18] | Okay. Maybe I’m the one who should go. | 好吧 可能我才是应该走的那个 |
[08:20] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 哦 别无理取闹了 |
[08:21] | -Oh, you’re being ridiculous. -For fuck’s sake, Billie. I need space. | -哦 你才是无理取闹 -够了 比莉 我就想清静清静 |
[08:36] | Hey, man! | 嘿 伙计 |
[08:37] | What the hell are you doing? Look where you’re going! | 你到底想干什么 小心看路 |
[08:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:55] | – Okay, buddy. | -我去告诉妈妈 -好 儿子 |
[08:58] | Mommy, we won. | 妈妈 我们赢了 |
[09:01] | Oh! Well, congratulations. Oh, that’s so great. | 哦 祝贺你 太棒了 |
[09:07] | Did you make a cake for me? | 你给我做了蛋糕 |
[09:10] | Actually, um, sweetheart, this cake is for Daddy | 宝贝 其实这蛋糕是给爸爸做的 |
[09:14] | because he made partner at work, which is a really big deal. | 因为他在公司当上了合伙人 真的是件大喜事 |
[09:21] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[09:24] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:26] | Trina told me. | 特丽娜说的 |
[09:35] | Can I have some cake, even though it’s for Daddy? | 给爸爸做的蛋糕 我能吃吗 |
[09:39] | Of course, honey. Yes. But later. | 当然了 宝贝 可以 不过要等一会儿 |
[09:41] | -How about you go play with some Legos? -Okay. | 去玩一会儿乐高好吗 好吧 |
[10:01] | Cooper, look. | 库伯 听着 |
[10:03] | I’m | 我… |
[10:04] | I’m sorry about last night, but I swear, nothing happened. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 但我发誓什么也没发生 |
[10:11] | At your dinner with Sumner? | 和萨姆纳吃晚饭 |
[10:17] | You know, I had this dream… | 知道吗 当初我梦想着… |
[10:20] | of this house… | 这栋房子 |
[10:22] | this family, | 这个家 |
[10:23] | and you step right into it. | 你也成了这个家的女主人 |
[10:27] | I thought that it was what you wanted too. | 我以为这也是你想要的生活 |
[10:30] | It is what I wanted. | 这就是我想要的 |
[10:32] | -It’s what I want. -Yeah, except you stay out all night… | -我现在也想要 -对 可你整晚不回家 |
[10:36] | you don’t even check on the kids, and then you make me a cake. | 连孩子也不管不顾 然后你给我做蛋糕 |
[10:39] | -You think everything’s gonna be fine. -I don’t. | -你以为这样一切都没事了 -我没有 |
[10:42] | The cake is stupid. I wanted to do something to celebrate | 做蛋糕是很蠢 我只想做点什么来庆祝 |
[10:45] | because I really am so proud of you. | 因为我真的很为你骄傲 |
[10:48] | Cooper, I wanna fix things. | 库伯 我想挽回 |
[10:54] | Cooper, please. | 库伯 求你了 |
[10:56] | I know… | 我知道 |
[10:58] | I keep saying it, | 我一直说想挽回 |
[11:00] | and then I only do things to make it worse. | 可却总是做出一些事让情况变得更糟 |
[11:06] | But that’s done. | 但那些都结束了 |
[11:08] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[11:11] | when I came home… | 我回来的时候 |
[11:12] | and the house was empty, | 家里一个人都没有 |
[11:14] | and I thought that you had taken the kids and left me | 我还以为你带着孩子们离开我了 |
[11:17] | Like, for real. | 真的离我而去 |
[11:23] | It- It felt like my soul dropped out of my body. | 当时我感觉灵魂都被掏空了 |
[11:27] | You and the kids, you’re my life. You’re my world, Cooper. | 你和孩子们 才是我的全部 你才是我的世界 库伯 |
[11:30] | Nothing else. No one | 再没有别的 没有人… |
[11:34] | No one else matters. | 别的人谁都不重要 |
[11:38] | And see what you only just realized last night? | 看来你直到昨晚才认识到这一点 |
[11:42] | I’ve known since the second I met you. | 我从第一眼看到你的时候就知道了 |
[11:45] | I didn’t just realize last night. | 我不是昨晚才认识到 |
[11:47] | Of course I’ve always known it. | 我当然一直都知道 |
[11:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:54] | I was never unhappy with you. | 和你在一起的每时每刻我都很幸福 |
[11:59] | Except… for the sex. | 除了…床上的事 |
[12:01] | And I know I should have been honest about who I was | 我知道我应该坦诚地告诉你我的想法 |
[12:04] | and what I needed, but I just- I didn’t- I | 以及我的需要 可我…我不想… |
[12:06] | I didn’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[12:08] | -You’re right. Because this was better. -Okay. | -你说得对 现在这样就不伤害了 -好了 |
[12:11] | Look, do you think this is easy for me? | 你以为我就很轻松吗 |
[12:18] | Look, I’m sorry you felt you couldn’t tell me. | 听着 我很抱歉你觉得不能告诉我 |
[12:24] | I mean, I don’t know if that’s on me or | 我不知道这是不是我的问题 还是… |
[12:26] | What girls have been taught our whole lives? | 女人只会觉得问题出在自己身上 |
[12:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:35] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[12:36] | I had gotten complacent. | 我太自满了 |
[12:39] | And we had little kids and I just thought: | 我们有孩子 我以为 |
[12:42] | “Okay, this is a | “好了 现在 |
[12:44] | It’s a season of sacrifice.” | 现在到了奉献的时候了” |
[12:46] | But I understand now what you were missing. | 但现在 我知道你缺少什么 |
[12:50] | And why you were fantasizing about him because | 以及你为什么 会幻想和他在一起 因为… |
[12:55] | Honestly? | 坦白说 |
[12:58] | A big part of me came back to life when I was with Francesca. | 我和法兰西丝卡在一起的时候 感觉自己仿佛重生了 |
[13:08] | I thought you said nothing happened. | 你不是说什么都没发生过吗 |
[13:11] | You know, it didn’t. | 你知道 是没发生 |
[13:12] | But I’d forgotten how the possibility… | 但在那之前 我忘了那种… |
[13:15] | of something new… feels, you know? | 有机会体验 新鲜事物的那种感觉 知道吗 |
[13:19] | That thrill of “What if?” Like in your journal. | 那种假设和幻想带来的兴奋感 就像你日记里写的那样 |
[13:23] | The rush, the danger, the excitement. | 那种激情 冒险和刺激 |
[13:26] | And that made me want more too. | 那同样让我欲罢不能 |
[13:37] | Look, I never had all of the wild experiences that you did, okay? | 听着 我从没经历过 你曾有过的那些狂野体验 |
[13:42] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我应该去尝试一下 |
[13:43] | But the truth is, | 但问题是 |
[13:45] | I don’t wanna have those with Francesca, with anybody else. | 我不想和法兰西丝卡一起经历 不想和任何其他人一起经历 |
[13:49] | I wanna have them with you. | 我想和你一起经历 |
[13:53] | I wanna have them with you too. | 我也想和你一起经历 |
[13:59] | But… | 可是… |
[14:00] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[14:04] | Do you think it’s possible for the same person | 你真的觉得一个人 |
[14:07] | who gives you love, safety, security, | 能同时给你爱情 安全感 保障 |
[14:10] | a beautiful home and family | 美好的家和家庭… |
[14:13] | To give you that rush too. | 对 还能给你那种激情 |
[14:16] | I’d rather have you than the rush. | 我要你 而不是激情 |
[14:20] | And I would rather have it all. | 我要你 也要激情 |
[14:24] | And I think you would too. | 我想你也希望如此 |
[14:28] | So what…? | 那… |
[14:31] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[14:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:36] | Hello! Anyone home? | 嗨 有人在家吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, shit. I invited them over to celebrate. | 哦 该死 我邀请他们过来庆祝 |
[14:41] | -The promotion you didn’t know about? -Yeah. | -庆祝我没告诉你的晋升 -对 |
[14:43] | -Hi! -Congratulations, Cooper. | -嗨 -恭喜你 库伯 |
[14:46] | -Thank you. -We brought bubbly. | -谢谢 -我们带了香槟 |
[14:48] | Put her there, partner. | 不错嘛 合伙人 |
[14:50] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[14:51] | And Trina made her famous seven-layer dip, | 特丽娜做了她最拿手的七色蘸酱 |
[14:54] | and there are a lot of things that I love about this woman, | 这女人身上有很多让我爱的地方 |
[14:56] | but this dip is why I put a ring on it. | 但这个蘸酱就是我娶她回家的原因 |
[15:00] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[15:01] | Aww. | 啊 |
[15:03] | Stop. | 行了 |
[15:10] | So? | 说说 |
[15:13] | How are you doing? | 你们怎么样了 |
[15:15] | And, uh, how is it going with the sexy ex? | 那个性感的前任怎么样了 |
[15:19] | When you called me looking for Cooper, you sounded so distraught, I wondered if | 你昨晚给我打电话找库伯的时候 听起来心烦意乱的 我在想是不是… |
[15:23] | Um, no, that was a misunderstanding. | 没有 就是有点误会而已 |
[15:26] | And the, um… | 还有 |
[15:28] | stuff with the ex is, um, ancient history. | 前任的事已经是历史了 |
[15:32] | And Cooper and I… | 我和库伯 |
[15:35] | are really focused on each other now. | 现在真的眼里只有彼此了 |
[15:43] | Yeah. You guys look deliriously happy. | 是 你们看起来幸福得一塌糊涂 |
[15:50] | Listen, what… | 听着 那天… |
[15:53] | exactly did you mean the other day about, um… | 你说的那些话是什么意思 |
[15:57] | you know, marriages falling into a rut | 你说婚姻进入倦怠期 |
[16:00] | and needing to spice things up, but then doing it together? | 需要增添情趣 夫妻一起 |
[16:06] | Oh, girl. | 哦 妹子 |
[16:10] | Do you really think you’re ready for this? | 你真觉得你们能接受得了 |
[16:14] | At this point, I think we’re ready for just about anything. | 走到这一步了 我觉得我们什么都能接受得了 |
[16:20] | -Can you get a sitter for tonight? -I could call Sasha. | -今晚能找个保姆吗 -我可以打电话叫莎夏来 |
[16:23] | ‘Cause Devon and I are gonna blow your mind. | 因为我和戴文会让你们大开眼界的 |
[16:27] | Burgers are ready! | 汉堡包好了 |
[16:32] | – Let’s get a beer. | 来瓶啤酒 |
[16:38] | -Sorry I’m late. I got hung up. Ahem. – | 抱歉我来晚了 有点事耽搁了 |
[16:41] | -I’m Kyla. -Hey, I’m Brad. | -我是凯拉 -嘿 我是布莱德 |
[16:43] | Oh, I know. Been dying to work with you | 哦 我知道 自从听说 |
[16:46] | ever since I heard what you did on Willow McKenna’s album. | 你为威洛麦肯纳的专辑做的那些事 我就一直想跟你合作 |
[16:48] | She said the whole experience was… | 她说整个经历… |
[16:51] | transformative. | 让人脱胎换骨 |
[16:54] | You’re friends. | 你跟她关系很好 |
[16:55] | Well, friendly enough that she warned me not to sleep with you. | 好到她警告我 绝对不要和你上床 |
[16:58] | -Yeah, that was a long time ago. -Not what I heard. | -对 那是很久以前的事了 -我听到的可不是这样 |
[17:02] | -Let’s get to work, okay? -Yeah. | -我们开始工作吧 -好 |
[17:04] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:08] | -Hey. -Yeah. | -嘿 -嗯 |
[17:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:54] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[17:56] | Hi, hi. | 嗨 |
[17:58] | -Mom. Hi. -Hi. | -妈妈 嗨 -嗨 |
[18:01] | Um, this is Brad. | 这是布莱德 |
[18:02] | Brad, these are my parents. Vivi | 布莱德 这是我父母 薇薇安… |
[18:04] | You can just call us “Mom” and “Dad.” | 你叫我们爸爸妈妈就行 |
[18:08] | Oh, I am so happy to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[18:14] | Daddy and I were so sorry to hear about the baby. | 我和爸爸听说流产的事都很遗憾 |
[18:17] | But, please, don’t let this keep you from trying again. | 但你们千万别因为这件事 不敢继续尝试 |
[18:21] | -Mom. -You know Melanie Bennett. | -妈妈 -你知道梅勒妮贝内特 |
[18:23] | She had three miscarriages until she got little Jasper. | 她流产了三次 才有了小贾斯博 |
[18:27] | And just look at that sweet boy. | 你看他多可爱 |
[18:29] | He’s delicious, huh? | 真是讨人喜欢 是吧 |
[18:31] | Yeah, he really is. | 对 真是讨人喜欢 |
[18:33] | Don’t mind your mother. You know how she gets ahead of herself. | 别在意你妈妈的话 你知道她是个急性子 |
[18:37] | Well, I just don’t want you to give up is all. | 我只是不希望你们放弃 |
[18:40] | And, well, although | 好吧 虽然 |
[18:42] | This will be the last time I’ll say it, | 我还是那句话 |
[18:44] | it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to get married first. | 先结婚 也不是什么坏事 |
[18:48] | Mom, enough. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[18:49] | The ceremony’s about to start. Uh, we should go get seats. | 仪式就要开始了 我们入座吧 |
[18:53] | So glad you came, honey. | 真高兴你能来 宝贝 |
[18:55] | Yeah, me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[19:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:02] | Can we just erase the last five minutes? | 我们把前五分钟的事删除好吗 |
[19:06] | -You didn’t oversell her, that’s for sure. -Yeah. | -至少你对她的描述完全不夸张 -是的 |
[19:35] | Having a good time? | 玩得开心吗 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah. | 开心 |
[19:40] | A blast. | 非常开心 |
[20:03] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在开玩笑吧 |
[20:09] | I am so done with you. | 我和你彻底结束了 |
[20:15] | Billie, wait. | 比莉 等等 |
[20:16] | No. You’ve been freaking out ever since we lost the baby, | 不 孩子没了以后 你就一直很不开心 |
[20:18] | which makes no sense because you never wanted it in the first place. | 这根本就是莫名其妙 因为你从一开始就没想要它 |
[20:22] | -That’s not true! -You said so! | -不是那样的 -是你自己说的 |
[20:24] | Okay, maybe it was true at the start, but then I was all in. Hey! | 好吧 也许刚开始时是这样 但后来我倾注感情了 嘿 |
[20:28] | You don’t even know how all-in I was. | 你根本就不知道我倾注了多少感情 |
[20:31] | If your idea of all-in is making out with some random chick | 如果你说的倾注感情 就是在我表哥的婚礼上 |
[20:34] | at my cousin’s wedding, I don’t need it. | 随便和哪个女孩子亲热 我不需要这样的感情 |
[20:36] | Oh, we’re going through some dark shit right now, okay? | 哦 我们现在谁都不好受 好吧 |
[20:39] | -I’ve had too much to drink. -Bullshit! | -我又喝多了 -胡扯 |
[20:41] | You knew exactly what you were doing. | 你很清楚自己在做什么 |
[20:43] | You wanted me to catch you, so you could walk out on me | 你想让我看见 这样你就能和我分手了 |
[20:46] | the same way that your dad walked out on you. | 就像你爸爸当初离开你那样 |
[20:49] | This is what you do, Brad. | 你就是这种人 布莱德 |
[20:51] | You said so yourself, and for far too long now, | 这是你自己说的 而且一直以来 |
[20:54] | it is what I have let you do. | 我也在纵容你这么做 |
[20:59] | I’m not gonna let you anymore. | 我不会继续这样下去了 |
[21:05] | Billie, please | 比莉 听我说… |
[21:09] | It’s my fault we lost the baby. | 孩子没了都是我的错 |
[21:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:22] | I’m not worthy of being a father. | 我不配成为父亲 |
[21:27] | Even the fucking universe agrees. | 全世界都会认同 |
[21:31] | Is that what you think? | 你就是这么想的 |
[21:37] | I don’t wanna lose you, B. | 我不想失去你 比莉 |
[21:47] | I’m just | 我只是… |
[21:49] | I’m so fucked up right now. | 我现在的状态一团糟 |
[21:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:00] | I actually believe you. | 这我相信 |
[22:03] | That’s what’s so frustrating. | 正因为这样才让人沮丧 |
[22:07] | Sasha thinks I’m crazy for hanging in, thinking that you’ll… | 莎夏说我疯了 居然还想着 |
[22:10] | ever get past what happened with your dad. | 你能走出你父亲的阴影 |
[22:15] | But… | 可是… |
[22:17] | I know who you really are. | 我了解那个真正的你 |
[22:20] | Who you wanna be. | 了解你想成为什么样的人 |
[22:25] | You just get scared, and then you act out | 你害怕了 就会做出 |
[22:27] | in these incredibly hurtful ways to avoid dealing with those feelings, | 那些非常伤害别人的事 去逃避面对那些情绪 |
[22:32] | but you have to, Brad. | 可你必须面对 布莱德 |
[22:34] | You have to face them and your father. | 你必须正视那些情绪 还有你父亲 |
[22:40] | I can’t be with you unless you do. | 你做不到的话 我不可能跟你在一起 |
[22:47] | I did find him. | 我找到他了 |
[22:50] | When I thought I was gonna be a dad. | 就在我以为自己快要当爸爸的时候 |
[22:55] | I thought it might bring us closer together. | 我以为这能让我们彼此亲近些 |
[22:59] | I have his address. | 我有他的地址 |
[23:02] | He lives in Wyoming now. | 他住在怀俄明州 |
[23:07] | Just… | 请你… |
[23:11] | give me one more chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[23:16] | I’ll do anything, B. | 我愿意做任何事 比莉 |
[23:20] | Then go see him. | 那就去见他 |
[23:27] | Work this shit out. | 把心结打开 |
[23:44] | This isn’t what I think it is, is it? | 不会是我想的那样吧 |
[23:47] | It kind of feels like it. | 感觉有点像 |
[23:51] | What are we doing? | 我们这是要干什么 |
[23:53] | Devon’s your friend. You tell me. | 戴文是你朋友 我还要问你呢 |
[24:16] | Holy shit. | 我的老天爷 |
[24:20] | -This is really happening. -Mm-hm. | 真的是这样 |
[24:22] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[24:24] | This can be whatever you want it to be. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[24:27] | You can watch. | 你可以看 |
[24:29] | Let people watch you. | 也可以让别人看你 |
[24:31] | Or touch. | 也可以摸 |
[24:34] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[24:37] | Dude, sex with your wife doesn’t always have to be | 哥们 和你老婆做爱 |
[24:40] | some transcendent- Nicholas-Sparks-Notebook shit. All right? | 不用总是 庸俗老套 循规蹈矩 对吧 |
[24:44] | Sometimes, you just gotta get your fuck on. | 有时候你得来点新的花样 |
[24:46] | You want Big Dick Energy? This is it. | 你想要雄风吗 就在这儿 |
[24:49] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[24:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:54] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[25:05] | -Are you okay? -I | -你还好吧 -我… |
[25:08] | I honestly have no idea. | 我还真有点晕 |
[25:12] | I know you think I’ve done a lot, but I’ve never done this. | 我知道你觉得我有不少经历 但我从没经历过这个 |
[25:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:20] | Well, good. | 太好了 |
[25:22] | -Then this could be ours. -Oh. | 那这将是我们共同的体验 |
[25:25] | Come on, Billie. | 来吧 比莉 |
[25:28] | -Come be dangerous with me. -Okay, then. | -和我一起去冒险 -那好吧 |
[25:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:33] | Oh. | 喔 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 不错 |
[25:46] | Hey, you two. | 嘿 你们俩 |
[25:50] | Oh, no. That’s okay. We’re- We’re just doing a lap. | 哦 不 不用了 我们…我们就随便走走 |
[25:53] | You know, getting a lay of the land before we jump into… | 先熟悉一下地形 然后再加入… |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | I don’t think you really have to give an explanation. | 我觉得你不用解释那么多 |
[26:02] | Good to know. | 受教了 |
[26:13] | This is weird, right? | 有点怪 是吧 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. They seem pretty normal. | 我说不好 他们看着都挺正常的 |
[26:29] | Newcomers. | 新来的吧 |
[26:30] | Hi. I’m Karen. | 嗨 我是凯伦 |
[26:32] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[26:33] | Welcome to our party. | 欢迎你们参加我们的派对 |
[26:36] | -That’s my husband, Dave, over there. – | 那边那个是我丈夫戴维 |
[26:40] | I remember my first house party. I was so nervous. | 还记得我第一次参加派对的情景 当时我很紧张 |
[26:43] | -My suggestion is just to dive right in. -Mm-hm. | 我建议你们放开些 |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:46] | Jell-O shot? | 果冻酒 |
[26:48] | -Sure. Yeah, love one. -Yep. Why not? Okay. | -好 来一个 -好 为什么不呢 好 |
[26:51] | -Cheers. -Yeah. | -干杯 -好 |
[26:54] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[26:56] | -All right. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[26:58] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[26:59] | And holler if you need any lube. | 要润滑油就叫我 |
[27:12] | ♪ Before we die ♪ | ♪ 在我们辞世之前 ♪ |
[27:21] | ♪ Before we die ♪ | ♪ 在我们辞世之前 ♪ |
[27:31] | Whew. That was kick-ass. | 唱得太棒了 |
[27:35] | Hey, man. You okay? | 嘿 哥们 你没事吧 |
[27:38] | We need to go again. | 再来一遍 |
[27:41] | -What are you talking about? We got it. -Again. | -你说什么呢 这样可以了 -重来 |
[27:49] | Going again. | 重来一遍 |
[27:55] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[28:09] | Hey there, darling. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[28:10] | Come on, turn that frown upside down. | 别皱着眉头了 |
[28:14] | -Where are you headed? -Uh, Cheyenne. | -你要去哪 -夏延 |
[28:16] | Oh, you’re almost there. | 哦 很近了 |
[28:18] | Put on the Kenny Chesney, you’re home in three songs. | 肯尼切斯尼的歌 放三首就到家了 |
[28:22] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[28:25] | Special’s French dip. I’ll circle back. | 烤牛肉三明治 一会就来 |
[28:29] | And I stole third base. | 我偷进了三垒 |
[28:32] | -Can we have ice cream? -Ice cream? | -我们能吃冰激凌吗 -冰激凌 |
[28:34] | Okay. Just grab a seat. | 好啊 找个地方坐吧 |
[28:36] | That game was all you guys, I’m telling you. | 赛场上就你们最出色了 真的 |
[28:39] | I am so proud of you, man. I love you. | 我真为你们骄傲 我爱你们 |
[28:41] | We love you too. Can we have brownies, also? | 我们也爱你 我们能再吃点巧克力蛋糕吗 |
[28:50] | 一路顺风 我知道你一定能行 | |
[28:58] | I love watching you guys. It’s so fun. | 我喜欢看你们打球 太有意思了 |
[29:00] | I’m just so proud of you. | 你们真让我骄傲 |
[29:02] | – Yeah, it’s so mushy. | -你总这么说 -对 太煽情了 |
[29:14] | ♪ I could see God When you touch me ♪ | ♪ 你的触碰让我的天地开阔 ♪ |
[29:18] | ♪ I’m in heaven when you say you want me ♪ | ♪ 你说爱我让我感觉幸福沉醉 ♪ |
[29:23] | ♪ But we’ve got dreams To live before we die ♪ | ♪ 但我们辞世之前 还有梦想要去实现 ♪ |
[29:30] | ♪ Before we die ♪ | ♪ 在我们辞世之前 ♪ |
[29:43] | That was it, right? | 这次总行了吧 |
[29:59] | What? You’re playing hard to get? | 怎么 故意装得这么难伺候 |
[30:02] | You really make a girl work for it. | 真是有点为难女孩子了 |
[30:06] | No, you’re amazing. | 不 你唱得很好 |
[30:07] | Pitch is great. Voice clear as a bell. | 高音非常好 声音清亮通透 |
[30:11] | The only problem is, it’s fucking soulless. | 唯一的不足就是没有灵魂 |
[30:15] | Piece of plastic. | 像块塑料 |
[30:19] | This song is about remorse and grief. | 这首歌唱的是悔恨和哀伤的感情 |
[30:25] | When you lose someone | 当你失去一个人的时候 |
[30:26] | and you know you are never gonna get them back. | 你知道再也无法把这个人找回来 |
[30:32] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life walking around with a hole in your heart. | 你的余生 心里都会有个空洞 |
[30:40] | Asking yourself… | 你会问你自己 |
[30:46] | “Do I even wanna be here?” | “这难道是我想要的结果 ” |
[30:49] | That’s the kind of pain great songs are made of. | 这才是一首好的歌能唱出的痛 |
[30:54] | But it’s fine, you know? | 不过没关系 |
[30:57] | It’ll probably go platinum, | 它能上白金唱片 |
[30:58] | you’ll be singing it for the next 20 years, so let’s call it. | 接下来20年 你都会唱这首歌 就这样吧 |
[31:04] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[31:06] | We’re going again. | 我们重来 |
[31:13] | Going again. | 重来 |
[31:40] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[31:44] | Should we wait our turn? | 我们玩这个 |
[31:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:55] | Let’s go over there. | 我们去那边看看 |
[32:13] | You’re into this. | 你喜欢这个 |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:18] | I think maybe I am. | 或许是吧 |
[33:26] | Cooper. Are you sure? | 库伯 你确定吗 |
[33:29] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 哼 |
[33:45] | Maybe we should get out of here and take this home? | 不如我们离开这里 回家继续 |
[33:57] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[33:59] | I want this. | 我想要 |
[34:12] | Everyone’s watching. | 大家都在看呢 |
[34:16] | Exactly. | 那正好 |
[34:18] | Let them look at my hot wife. | 让他们看看我老婆有多美 |
[34:26] | Okay, no, no, no. No, no. | 好了 不… |
[34:28] | I don’t think I can do this. This isn’t us. | 我想我做不到 我们不是这样的人 |
[34:32] | -But, baby, that’s the point. -No. This is not who I want us to be. | -这样才刺激啊 -不 我不想我们成为这样的人 |
[34:36] | We don’t know who we wanna be. That’s why we’re here, to see. | 我们不知道我们想怎么样 所以我们才来这儿 来探索 |
[34:39] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 可我觉得这样不对 |
[34:42] | -I should have said no to Trina. -Oh, Jesus! | -我不该答应特丽娜来这儿的 -哦 拜托 |
[34:45] | Well, you never would have said no if it was with him. | 如果现在你身边的人是他 你就不会拒绝了吧 |
[34:50] | But you’re not him. And I don’t want you to be. | 可你不是他 我也不想你成为他 |
[34:54] | You’re my husband. And I’m not that person anymore either. | 你是我丈夫 而且我也不是过去的我了 |
[34:57] | Cooper, this is not who I wanna be with you. | 库伯 跟你在一起 我不想变成这样的人 |
[35:00] | Okay, so then why the hell did you write all that shit in your journal? | 好吧 那你为什么 要在日记里写那些事 |
[35:06] | This feels dangerous. | 这种感觉很危险 |
[35:09] | I thought that’s what we wanted. | 我还以为我们要的就是这种感觉 |
[35:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:17] | How’s it going, guys? | 你们俩怎么样 |
[35:21] | Billie. Hey. | 比莉 嘿 |
[35:24] | Trust me. ‘Kay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[35:36] | No, Trina. Trina, wait. | 不 特丽娜 特丽娜 别这样 |
[35:52] | We’re all allowed to have fantasies, right? | 我们都可以有幻想的 对吧 |
[36:16] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[37:23] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[37:25] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[37:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:34] | You are so fucking hot. | 你真的好性感 |
[37:39] | I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. | 很久以来 我一直想象着这一刻 |
[37:43] | I know I can give you what you want. | 我知道我能给你你想要的 |
[37:51] | What you’ve been missing. | 你怀念的 |
[37:54] | At least I’d like to try. | 至少我想试试 |
[37:56] | Hey! Get your hands off of her. | 嘿 别碰她 |
[37:59] | All right. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[38:00] | You just had your cock in my wife’s mouth. Turnabout is fair play. | 我老婆刚才给你吹箫了 礼尚往来嘛 |
[38:04] | Yeah, well, Billie’s not Trina. | 是的 可比莉不是特丽娜 |
[38:07] | What’s the matter, Coop? | 怎么 库伯 |
[38:09] | Afraid the hottest entry in your wife’s freaky-ass journal will be about me? | 你害怕我成为 你老婆变态日记里最火辣的情节 |
[38:15] | Cooper! | 库伯 |
[38:17] | Devon, no! Oh, my God! | 戴文 住手 哦 我的天哪 |
[38:20] | Cooper, stop! Stop! Cooper! | 库伯 住手 库伯 |
[38:23] | What the hell is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:25] | -Oh, my God! -Get off of him! | -哦 我的天哪 -别打他 |
[38:28] | Get off of me! | 给我滚开 |
[38:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:42] | -I’m sorry about before. -Don’t be. | -之前的事我很抱歉 -别那么说 |
[38:45] | It might be the best song I ever make and we both know it. | 这可能会是我最好的歌 我们都清楚 |
[38:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:50] | Pain is where the gold is, right? | 有痛才有财富 对吧 |
[38:55] | Listen, I don’t know what happened to you, but… | 听着 我不知道你经历过什么 但是… |
[38:59] | I know what happened to me, and I know I don’t like to think about it too much. | 我知道我自己的经历 我知道我不喜欢总想着过去 |
[39:05] | So… | 所以… |
[39:07] | I have an idea of how we can help each other forget. | 我有个主意 能让我们俩都忘记过去 |
[39:12] | I have to get on a plane. I’m playing the Troubadour tomorrow night. | 我要赶飞机 明晚和游吟诗人去巡演 |
[39:15] | Headed straight to Teterboro now. | 现在就去泰特波罗 |
[39:19] | You should come with. | 你应该跟我一起去 |
[39:26] | Wheels up at 11. | 11点动身 |
[40:03] | Oh, my God, you’re back! How did it go? | 哦 天哪 你回来了 怎么样 |
[40:12] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:15] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[40:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:21] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[40:24] | What happened? What did your dad say? | 发生什么事了 你父亲怎么说的 |
[40:26] | I have no fucking idea. | 我不知道 |
[40:28] | I never saw him. | 我没见到他 |
[40:29] | I got as far as Cheyenne before I realized you’re full of shit. | 我走到夏延才醒悟过来 你说的话都是胡扯 |
[40:35] | This whole idea’s full of shit. | 这个想法太荒唐了 |
[40:40] | You’ve been gone four days. | 你走了四天 |
[40:45] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不给我打电话 |
[40:46] | I was holed up in a motel with a hooker, | 我整个周末都和妓女躲在汽车旅馆里 |
[40:49] | half an ounce of coke and four-fifths of Jack all weekend. | 醉生梦死 |
[40:53] | -I don’t believe you. -It’s true. | -我不信 -事实就是这样 |
[40:57] | You pushed me too far, Billie. | 你把我逼得太紧了 比莉 |
[41:04] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[41:09] | -You’re doing it! Again! – | 你又在发疯了 |
[41:12] | I don’t love you. I never did. | 我不爱你 我从没爱过你 |
[41:14] | You’re just too fucking much. | 你太烦人了 |
[41:16] | You don’t mean that! | 你不是真心的 |
[41:18] | It’s over. We’re over. | 结束了 我们之间结束了 |
[41:21] | So get the fuck out! | 给我滚出去 |
[41:24] | You’re gonna come back in a few days. You always do. | 过不了几天你就会回来找我 你总是这样 |
[41:29] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[41:31] | You were begging me. You were pleading with me. | 是你求我的 是你求我搬进来的 |
[41:35] | Brad, please. Please stop. Let’s talk about | 布莱德 别这样 停下 我们好好说… |
[41:37] | Fucking leave! | 给我滚 |
[42:35] | -Fucking son of a bitch. -Okay. All right. | -该死的混蛋 -我来帮你 |
[42:43] | -Just don’t. -No- Cooper. | -别麻烦了 -不要…库伯 |
[42:46] | Would you just stop? | 能不能别这样 |
[43:17] | Oh, my God. Coop. | 哦 天哪 库伯 |
[43:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:26] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[43:28] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[43:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[43:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[45:15] | 布莱德 我在这里 你出来 | |
[46:29] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[46:37] | No. Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 不 别碰我 |
[46:41] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[46:42] | I saw you come home with Cooper and his arm- Is he okay? Are you? | 我看到你和库伯一起回来 他的胳膊…他没事吧 你没事吧 |
[46:50] | Um, my life… | 我的生活… |
[46:52] | doesn’t make sense right now. | 让人无法理解 |
[46:58] | Neither does mine. | 我的也是 |
[47:03] | Maybe you need to stop trying so hard to make this life work. | 也许你不必再那么努力想让它好起来 |
[47:08] | Maybe it’s not supposed to. | 也许这就是天意 |
[47:14] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[47:17] | -How did you know? -I didn’t. | -你怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[47:24] | I came here for this. | 我来是为了这个 |
[47:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[47:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[47:36] | Something I should have done eight years ago. | 做我八年前就应该做的事 |
[47:39] | I planned to. I was… | 我计划过 我… |
[47:43] | I was so close. | 我差点就做了 |
[47:45] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[47:47] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[47:53] | I bought you this. | 我给你买的 |
[47:58] | Then I stuffed it in the back of a drawer and… | 然后就放在抽屉里 却… |
[48:02] | I let my shit get in the way. | 却被我的那些事耽搁了 |
[48:06] | But that’s over now. | 不过现在那些都过去了 |
[48:09] | We can have the life we always should’ve had. | 我们可以过上我们一直想要的生活了 |
[48:12] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟 |
[48:14] | I’m telling you, B. | 听我说 比莉 |
[48:17] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[48:20] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[48:23] | This can be real. | 这能够实现 |