时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | When I was young, I was afraid of the dark. | 小时候 我惧怕黑暗 |
[00:32] | When I got older, I learned that darkness is a place, | 等到长大一些 我懂得了黑暗之处 |
[00:35] | and it’s full of monsters. | 是怪物栖息之所 |
[00:41] | I live in East Ravka, but I’ve never been welcome here | 我住在东拉夫卡 但一直为当地人所不容 |
[00:45] | because I look like my mother, and she looked like the enemy. | 因为我承袭了妈妈的样貌 而她长得像大家的敌人 |
[00:48] | Alina, how can you do that in here? | 阿丽娜 你在马车上绘图 |
[00:50] | Bumps help with texture. | 颠簸可以赋予线条质感 |
[00:52] | The Fold looks different on mine. | 我画的黑幕跟你的不太一样 |
[00:54] | I need to get a better view from your country. | 我得从你的国家那边好好观察一下 |
[00:56] | She grew up here. Come on! | 她是在这儿长大的 去你的 |
[00:58] | The Shu Han didn’t want her either. | 书翰那边的人也不待见她 |
[01:00] | Cartographers, listen up. We’re almost there. | 制图师们 注意 我们快到了 |
[01:02] | Pack up and be ready to leave. | 收拾好东西准备下车 |
[01:04] | And if you lose anything, you will not be getting a replacement. | 如有物品丢失 可是没有备用品替换的 |
[01:10] | But they aren’t the monsters. They’re just boys. | 但他们不是怪物 只是群大男孩 |
[01:24] | I learned about my true enemy when I was a child. | 我打小就知道了什么才是真正的敌人 |
[01:28] | Is it real? | 它真的存在吗 |
[01:31] | Of course it’s real. | 当然是真的 |
[01:32] | The Fold ate your parents. | 黑幕吞噬了你的父母 |
[01:37] | 改编自 李·巴杜格系列小说 | |
[01:38] | It’s the reason for many of the orphans here. | 这里很多孤儿都因它失去了双亲 |
[01:41] | People trying to cross. Taunting the Saints. | 人们试图穿过黑幕 还嘲笑圣者 |
[01:46] | Then why cross it? Why not go around? | 那为什么还要这么做 为何不绕道而行 |
[01:49] | Read the map. | 你看看地图 |
[01:51] | The north want our Grisha dead, | 北方人与我们的格里莎水火不容 |
[01:53] | the south guards its mountains. | 南方人坚守自封他们的山脉 |
[01:55] | We have nowhere else to go. | 我们没有其他路可走 |
[01:59] | Now work on your shading, girl. | 好好练习描绘阴影吧 孩子 |
[02:02] | Keep a pencil in your hand. | 手里要时刻拿着铅笔 |
[02:03] | Or else someone will put a rifle in it instead. | 否则有人会塞把来福枪给你 |
[02:08] | I spent years thinking I’d find a way out. | 多年来 我以为自己能找到出路 |
[02:11] | Around the Fold, to go somewhere where no one cares where I’m from. | 绕过黑幕 到没有人在乎我出身的地方去 |
[02:18] | But now, I’m old enough to know the only way out is through. | 而现在 我已经长大了 知道唯一的出路就是穿过黑幕 |
[02:28] | We are never going to see it go away. This abomination is here forever. | 它永远不会消失 这令人憎恶的黑暗会永远横亘于此 |
[02:33] | You don’t go to church. | 没有信仰的家伙 |
[02:34] | A Saint who can summon the sun will destroy it. | 会有一个能召唤太阳的圣者 把它摧毁的 |
[02:37] | I’d like to see even one person who isn’t scared of that. | 若有人不惧黑幕 我倒想见识见识 |
[02:40] | I bet I know someone. | 我想我知道一个人 |
[02:42] | Mal. He isn’t afraid of anything. | 玛尔 他无所畏惧 |
[02:50] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[02:57] | Alina. | 阿丽娜 |
[02:59] | Mal? | 玛尔 |
[03:00] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[03:03] | – Where? – Little guy’s lost. | -在哪找到的呀 -小家伙迷路了 |
[03:06] | But I found some chewed plants in the woods to the east. | 但我在东边的树林里 发现了被啃食过的植物 |
[03:08] | I bet his warren’s there. | 它的窝应该就在那边 |
[03:11] | Why you run from me, half-breed? | 你跑什么呀 杂种 |
[03:13] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点儿 |
[03:14] | Or what? You going to draw me, rice eater? | 不然呢 你要给我画像吗 饭桶 |
[03:20] | Or I’ll cut you. | 不然我用刀切你 |
[03:21] | What’s this? | 你们在做什么 |
[03:24] | Who’s tracked in dirt on my rug? Mal Oretsev! | 谁弄脏了我的地毯 玛尔·奥勒瑟夫 |
[03:30] | Mal? | 玛尔 |
[03:35] | I know you’re hiding here! | 我知道你躲在这里 |
[03:37] | – Come out now! – No! | -快出来 -不要 |
[03:41] | Can’t hide forever. | 你不可能躲一辈子 |
[03:43] | Yes, I can! | 我可以 |
[03:45] | All right, maybe you can. | 好吧 也许你可以 |
[03:48] | But this is what you become! | 但这样一来 |
[03:50] | A boy who hides from a fight! | 你就成了临阵脱逃的懦夫 |
[03:53] | Get very good at it, maybe you’ll survive to see 20. | 好好当个缩头乌龟吧 没准你能活到20岁 |
[03:59] | Bring me a big rabbit before the dinner bell goes. | 晚餐铃响之前 给我带只大兔子回来 |
[04:41] | Final bets! Final bets! | 最后一轮下注 |
[04:45] | Keep it clean, boys, go on. | 光明正大地比斗吧 小伙子们 开始 |
[04:48] | Yes! | 好 |
[04:51] | Get stuck in there. Let’s go! Come on! | 全力出击 上啊加油 |
[04:56] | It’s all right, breathe. Breathe, here we go. Come on. | 没关系稳住呼吸 吸气 好了 去吧 加油 |
[05:00] | He’ll be all right? | 他没事吧 |
[05:01] | I’m sure we’ll find out. Come on, hit him! Belt him. | 待会儿就知道了 上啊 动手打他 |
[05:06] | He doesn’t want it! Come on, chump! He doesn’t want it! | 人家不吃这一套 别傻了 笨蛋人家不吃这一套 |
[05:09] | Hurt him, now! Hurt him! | 快让他吃点苦头 |
[05:17] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go now! Let’s have it. Come on! | 来吧 上啊 快出手 击败他 上啊 |
[05:25] | Lovely! | 好样的 |
[05:26] | Yes! Yes! | 好啊 |
[05:30] | You beauty! | 好小子 |
[05:31] | My boy, Mal Oretsev, wins again! Who wants a go? | 我哥们儿玛尔·奥勒瑟夫又赢了 还有谁想挑战他 |
[05:38] | I’ll take a turn. | 我来试试 |
[05:40] | How about it? Just you and me. | 怎么样 你我二人对决 |
[05:49] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[05:51] | If you lose, you’ll be in the medika. If you win, they’ll throw you in the brig. | 你要是输了 铁定得进医院 就算赢了 也会被他们关进监狱 |
[05:55] | Shut it down, boys! Shut it down! | 对局结束 诸位结束 |
[05:57] | You try me without that magic? | 你有种试试不用魔法看看 |
[05:59] | It’s just air. | 只是空气而已嘛 |
[06:02] | Come on! Anyone! | 不是吧 谁来都行啊 |
[06:24] | Alina! | 阿丽娜 |
[06:32] | When did you get in? | 你几时来的 |
[06:33] | Yesterday. Everyone’s getting their assignments. | 昨天 大家都在接任务 |
[06:37] | Suppose cartography’s heading back south. | 我猜制图队要掉头往南走 |
[06:40] | I found out ’cause they’re putting my unit with yours again. | 我也发现了 因为我这队人又要与你们同行了 |
[06:43] | They’re looking for a way through the mountains. | 他们想设法穿越山脉 |
[06:45] | So we’re back together? | 那我们又能在一起了 |
[06:47] | They can’t keep best friends apart for too long. | 他们总不能让两个好朋友分开太久嘛 |
[06:50] | Corporal Oretsev, are you saying you miss me? | 奥勒瑟夫下士 你这是想我了吗 |
[06:53] | Well, I need someone to take the fall for my petty crimes, that’s all. | 我只不过想着违纪时得有个替罪羊 |
[06:57] | – They moved our tent. – Yeah, it’s down that end now. | -我们的营地转移了 -是啊 换到那头去了 |
[07:01] | So many First Army here. | 这里好多第一军团的人 |
[07:02] | We look like a halfway house, accepting donations. | 看起来真像个过渡教习所 接受各种捐助 |
[07:05] | Actually, I won’t be accepting any donations | 其实 我不必接受捐助了 |
[07:08] | because I won this betting on a fight. | 因为我在比武赌斗中赢了钱 |
[07:11] | Look at you. Flush with five whole… kruge? | 发财了呀你 搞到了五张…克鲁格 |
[07:14] | What will you do with foreign money? We’re not in Ketterdam. | 你拿着外币能干什么 我们又不在凯特丹 |
[07:17] | Don’t crush my dreams. | 别戳破我的美梦 |
[07:18] | Again! Inferni! | 再来 御火师 |
[07:21] | Nice. Nice. Good. Good. Again. | 不错 很好 再来 |
[07:28] | This is why our tents got moved. | 难怪我们的营地被迁走了 |
[07:30] | – Good. – Grisha wanted more space. | -很好 -格里莎战士想要更多场地 |
[07:32] | Grisha. | 格里莎 |
[07:33] | Now. I’m going to do it again. | 现在 我再来一次 |
[07:37] | Show-offs. | 真爱显摆 |
[07:38] | Another Inferni and Squaller. | 又一个御火师和御风师合作的例子 |
[07:41] | They’re always picking on us when their general’s not around. | 这些人总趁他们将军不在时欺负我们 |
[07:45] | It’s like home all over again. | 简直跟在老家一模一样 |
[07:47] | It wasn’t all bad. We learned some good life lessons back then. | 也不全是坏事 那阵子我们学会了很多生活教训 |
[07:50] | Yeah? Care to share with the class? | 是吗 说来听听 |
[07:53] | One, don’t cry in public. | 第一条 不当众流泪 |
[07:56] | Hide your emotional breakdown for when you’re alone. Obviously. | 隐藏情绪 显然 你得等到独处时再崩溃 |
[08:00] | – Two, always carry a weapon on you. – Always. | -第二条 武器不离身 -绝不 |
[08:04] | There’s a third I can’t remember. | 还有第三条的 我给忘了 |
[08:05] | Open her up, we’re loading! | 打开舱门 开始装船 |
[08:07] | That looks new. | 那瞧着像新造的 |
[08:09] | Brand-new. Grisha call it ultralight. | 全新的 格里莎说这是超轻型飞船 |
[08:14] | Made by their own Fabrikators. It’s supposed to be faster. | 由格里莎造物师打造 据说速度更快 |
[08:18] | What happened to the last one? | 之前那艘怎么了 |
[08:21] | Never came back. | 一去不回 |
[08:23] | – There he is! – Here we go. | -他在那儿 -来了 |
[08:27] | I would have made a killing on you, | 我本来可以靠你大赚一笔 |
[08:28] | but nah, he refused to loan me any money, so… | 可他不愿借钱给我 所以… |
[08:31] | That’s because you’re a child in a bigger child’s body. | 因为你就是个长不大的老小子 |
[08:33] | – You’re shorter than I am. – Okay. Dubrov, Mikhael, this is Alina. | -你小子还没有我高 -杜布洛夫 米凯尔 这是阿丽娜 |
[08:38] | Your little friend from Keramzin? | 你那位从科尔姆森来的小伙伴 |
[08:40] | This is her. | 就是她呀 |
[08:43] | – “Little friend”? – How is that wrong? | -“小伙伴” -有问题吗 |
[08:45] | – He talks about you all the time. – What does he say? | -他总聊起你 -他说我什么了 |
[08:48] | – Well… – Don’t listen to these two. | -这个嘛… -别听他俩瞎说 |
[08:50] | They like to exaggerate. It’s what they do. | 他们就爱夸大其词 |
[08:51] | – Look at him! – He’s so easy to rile. | -你看他 -太容易上火了吧 |
[08:55] | Is that annoying you? | 你很不爽吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah? All right. Come on, you bastard. | 是哦 好吧 来啊 臭小子 |
[09:00] | Come on, then. | 来啊 |
[09:03] | – Saved by the horn, Mal. – I wouldn’t say so. | -号角救了你一命 玛尔 -我可不这么认为 |
[09:05] | What does he say about me? | 他说我什么了 |
[09:11] | All right, listen up. | 好的 大家听好了 |
[09:14] | I know some of you have been on the road for a week, so I’ll be brief. | 我知道你们有些人已经赶了一周的路 我就长话短说了 |
[09:17] | Most of you will continue north to the Fjerdan frontlines. | 你们大部分人 将继续北进前往菲尔达前线 |
[09:21] | Or south to the Shu Han border. | 或者南下前往书翰边界 |
[09:24] | The Second Army, however, has a shiny new solution to our food shortage, | 第二军团将身负光荣使命 开拓解决我们食品短缺问题的新思路 |
[09:29] | and it sails tomorrow for Novokribirsk. | 明日启航前往诺沃克里比斯克 |
[09:32] | If this model works, | 若此行成功 |
[09:34] | it means a full meal for everyone in this tent next week. | 那意味着这个帐篷里的所有人 下周都能饱餐一顿 |
[09:39] | It means bullets for your guns and sugar for your tea. | 你们的枪支有弹药可充填 喝茶时有糖可加 |
[09:42] | How about some whiskey? | 不如来点威士忌吧 |
[09:46] | Yes, that would be nice, but don’t hold your breath. | 不错 有酒更好 但别抱太大期望 |
[09:49] | Of course, they need our help bringing those supplies back, | 当然 他们需要我们协助运回物资 |
[09:52] | so some of you will be assigned. | 所以你们有些人会一同前去 |
[09:56] | “There’s nothing to fear.” | “没什么好害怕的” |
[09:58] | “I will now be selecting names for what I call the ‘nightmare lottery.'” | 我现在将通过’噩梦抽签’ 决定派遣人员名单” |
[10:03] | For the supply run across the Fold! | 以下人员将加入物资补给队 穿越黑幕 |
[10:07] | Sergeant Yure Teplov. | 尤里·泰普洛夫中士 |
[10:11] | Tracker Malyen Oretsev! | 追踪手玛尔·奥勒瑟夫 |
[10:14] | Corporal Masyelentov! | 马希尔兰托下士 |
[10:15] | Did he… But you’re in our unit. | 他刚才…可你是我们这队的啊 |
[10:17] | Rifleman Valek Tapenyov! | 步枪兵瓦莱克·塔潘尼奥 |
[10:19] | It has to be an error. It has to be. | 肯定是搞错了 一定是的 |
[10:21] | – Didn’t sound like an error, Mal. – And finally, Medic Nolech Barenovsky. | -听着可不像搞错了 玛尔 -最后是医护兵诺里奇·拜勒诺夫斯基 |
[10:27] | That’s it. Dinner in one hour. | 讲话完毕 一小时后开晚饭 |
[10:29] | Come back and line up by rank. Dismissed. | 到时回来按照军阶排队 解散 |
[10:33] | Mal. | 玛尔 |
[10:37] | Well, if it does work, I’ll get to visit Ketterdam. | 如果真能穿越黑幕 我就能去凯特丹逛逛了 |
[10:57] | Come on, come on! | 快点 |
[11:00] | Yes! I love it! | 好啊 太棒了 |
[11:01] | Darling, please. Drinks here. Drinks all round here, please. | 亲爱的 请给我们上酒水 这边每人来一份 |
[11:08] | You take Zemeni coin, yes? | 你们这儿接受赞姆尼币吧 |
[11:12] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[11:17] | The Lucky Nine casino up the block | 这条街上的”幸运九”赌场 |
[11:19] | has had trouble with counterfeit coin lately. | 最近收到不少假币 |
[11:21] | Heavy, but brittle. | 够分量 但劣质易碎 |
[11:23] | Come on, now. I’ve been here for hours. | 得了吧 我都在这儿好几个小时了 |
[11:26] | My money is good, no? | 我的钱没问题 对吧 |
[11:28] | Zemeni coin can take a bullet. But the knockoff… | 赞姆尼币能挡住子弹 而假币嘛… |
[11:40] | Busted. | 穿帮喽 |
[11:43] | What does that prove? | 那能说明什么 |
[11:44] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等一下 你们干什么 |
[11:47] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[11:57] | No loud noises at the table, Jesper. | 别在桌上大声喧哗 杰斯帕 |
[12:01] | You’ll scare off the pigeons. | 会吓跑其他笨蛋的 |
[12:03] | Wouldn’t want that, boss. | 我无心的 老大 |
[12:05] | – Shouldn’t you be on the door? – Yeah, right away, boss. | -你不是应该守在门口吗 -对 我这就去 老大 |
[12:11] | Early for action, innit, Kaz? | 先下手为强啊 是吧 卡兹 |
[12:13] | What do you want, Rotty? | 你想怎么样 若提 |
[12:14] | Someone stole a DeKappel from a merch’s private residence last night. | 有人昨晚从一个商人的私宅 盗走了一件迪卡普尔的作品 |
[12:18] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[12:19] | It’s a painting. | 是一幅画 |
[12:20] | A landscape of Ravka. The Fold. Oil on parchment. | 拉夫卡的风景画”黑幕” 是一幅画在羊皮纸上的油画 |
[12:23] | I know who DeKappel is. | 我知道迪卡普尔是谁 |
[12:24] | Well, he don’t do nudes, so I never heard of him. | 他不画裸体人像 所以我没听说过他 |
[12:27] | Get to it, Rotty. | 说重点 若提 |
[12:33] | Worth something like 10,000 kruge. | 那幅画价值一万克鲁格 |
[12:37] | The thief had to get past four roving guards, | 小偷居然通过了四名巡逻警卫的看守 |
[12:40] | high fences, padlocked doors, | 加高围栏 上锁的门 |
[12:41] | and a security system designed by one of them Grisha witches. | 还有某个格里莎女巫设计的安保系统 |
[12:44] | – Fabrikator. – Whatever. | -是格里莎造物师 -随便吧 |
[12:46] | The point is, either it was a group effort or a ghost. | 重点是 这不是团伙作案就是鬼魂作祟 |
[12:51] | Why does this concern me? | 这关我什么事 |
[12:54] | I’ve got a buyer lined up. Legit money. | 我这儿有个买家想入手 钱是合法的 |
[12:56] | So, … if you hear a whisper… | 所以…如果你听到什么风声… |
[13:02] | Who can hear a whisper here? | 这里听不到风声 |
[14:06] | Hello, Inej. | 你好啊 伊奈什 |
[14:08] | What information do you have for me tonight? | 今晚要给我什么情报 |
[14:11] | A lead on a job. A big one. Enough money to change lives. | 有一份活计 能赚大钱 足够让生活天翻地覆 |
[14:15] | It doesn’t take much to change someone’s life in the Barrel. | 在巴罗改变一个人的生活 可要不了多少钱 |
[14:18] | A million kruge? | 一百万克鲁格 |
[14:22] | What’s the name? | 雇主是谁 |
[14:24] | Dreesen. A wealthy merchant. | 德里森 一个富商 |
[14:27] | Dreesen. | 德里森 |
[14:28] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[14:30] | He could afford it. | 他出得起这个价钱 |
[14:33] | The question is, what’s worth a million kruge to him? | 问题是对他来说 什么东西值一百万克鲁格 |
[14:35] | He’s looking for a crew willing to cross the Fold into East Ravka | 他想找一队人穿过黑幕 进入东拉夫卡 |
[14:38] | and bring back something. | 带一样东西回来 |
[14:42] | The Fold? | 黑幕 |
[14:44] | Well, of course, certain death pays a million. | 当然了 找人送死确实得花一百万 |
[14:47] | He didn’t say what he wants nicked? | 他没说清楚想要什么东西 |
[14:49] | No. | 没有 |
[14:50] | But he’s taking meetings tonight, starting at midnight. | 但他要在今晚面试人选 从午夜开始 |
[14:53] | Tell me you followed him. | 你应该跟踪过他吧 |
[14:56] | He brought someone in from a ship. | 他从船上带下来一个人 |
[14:59] | Took a way back to his house in the Garden District to avoid attention. | 为了避人耳目 从花园区走回他家 |
[15:09] | I would have followed him inside, but Dreesen’s hired some private security. | 我也想跟进去 但德里森雇了些私人保安 |
[15:15] | I would have had to use my knives to get closer. | 要想靠近 就得动兵刃 |
[15:18] | Private security. | 私人保安 |
[15:21] | Anyone we know? | 我们认识吗 |
[15:22] | A Zemeni man. I think his name is Tendo. You know him? | 一个赞姆尼人 好像名叫谭多 你认识吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah. He gambles at one of Pekka’s clubs. | 嗯 他常在佩卡的一家俱乐部赌博 |
[15:30] | So I won’t have leverage on him. | 我指使不动他 |
[15:32] | But Pekka will. | 但佩卡可以 |
[15:36] | Kaz, I got this lead from one of the girls at the Menagerie. | 卡兹 我是从兽园的一个女孩那里 打探到的情报 |
[15:40] | They tell me things in case you’d buy them out, like you did with me. | 只要付钱 他们就给消息 就像你付钱给我一样 |
[15:43] | I didn’t, I’m paying off your indenture. | 我没付你钱 只是替你赎身 |
[15:45] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[15:46] | This one girl, Kesh, she has skill. She’s like me. | 有个叫凯什的女孩 她跟我一样有异能 |
[15:48] | I only invest in the one of a kind. | 我只在独一无二的人身上投资 |
[15:51] | She isn’t like you. | 她跟你不一样 |
[15:54] | No one is. | 你独一无二 |
[16:03] | So? What’s our move now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[16:12] | You’re the one of us who believes in a higher power. | 我们团队中只有你相信神的存在 |
[16:18] | If we’re going to survive a round trip through the Fold, | 若我们想穿越黑幕活着回来 |
[16:22] | we’ll need a miracle or two. | 只能期盼奇迹出现 |
[16:38] | What’s a Shu girl doing here? | 书翰人在这里做什么 |
[16:40] | I’m Ravkan. On the cartography team. | 我是拉夫卡人 是制图师队伍里的 |
[16:43] | She’s half Shu. An orphan. | 她是孤儿 有一半的书翰血统 |
[16:47] | Is that an answer? | 那算回答吗 |
[16:49] | Back of the line. Your friends, too. | 到队尾去 你的朋友也是 |
[16:52] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[16:53] | Then you go. Come on! | 那就你自己去 快 |
[17:31] | You can get arrested for that. | 你不怕被捕吗 |
[17:33] | Stealing from Second Army will get you thrown in a hole. | 从第二军团偷东西可是要进监狱的 |
[17:42] | Maybe you should arrest me. | 也许你应该逮捕我 |
[17:45] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[17:47] | Aren’t you one of our escorts for the crossing? | 你是要护送我们 穿越黑幕的人之一吧 |
[17:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:53] | Well, | 那好吧 |
[17:55] | I don’t mind sharing. | 我不介意跟你分享 |
[17:58] | Well, it’s not for me. It’s for a friend. | 不是我要吃 是给一个朋友的 |
[18:05] | Some of it’s for me. | 我也会吃点儿 |
[18:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:09] | I’m Mal. I’m a tracker. | 我叫玛尔 是个追踪手 |
[18:12] | Zoya. I’m a Squaller. | 我叫佐娅 是御风师 |
[18:17] | When I get nerves the night before, | 黑幕之行的前夜 难免会有些害怕 |
[18:20] | I like to have a good tumble with a stranger. | 我喜欢跟陌生人云雨一番 |
[18:23] | Clears my head. | 清除杂念 |
[18:25] | That’s my remedy. | 这是我的排解方式 |
[18:31] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[18:32] | You don’t seem like the type who does what they should. | 你不像是那种循规蹈矩的人 |
[19:06] | I found you. | 找到你啦 |
[19:08] | You always do, somehow. | 你总能找到我 真奇怪 |
[19:09] | Well, it’s not hard, you always perch. | 找你又不是什么难事 你总爱待在高处 |
[19:12] | I’m brooding. | 我在思考 |
[19:15] | Well, I have something for you. | 好吧 我给你带了样东西 |
[19:19] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[19:22] | – I stole them. – From a Grisha tent? | -偷来的 -从格里莎的帐篷里 |
[19:25] | I thought it would get me an invitation to jail, | 我以为这会害我锒铛入狱 |
[19:27] | but it just got me an invitation to tumble with a Grisha. | 可没想到 只收到一个格里莎的交欢邀请 |
[19:31] | You tumbled a Grisha? | 你跟格里莎上床了 |
[19:32] | No. No, I just flirted with her. | 没有 就调了一下情 |
[19:36] | Maybe she flirted with me. | 或许该说我被她调戏了 |
[19:39] | Look, Grisha women scare me. Okay? | 格里莎女人让我害怕 好吧 |
[19:45] | Did you see the lieutenant? | 你见过中尉了吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 见了 |
[19:51] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:53] | Well… | 嗯… |
[19:56] | turns out they do need me. So… | 原来他们确实需要我 所以… |
[20:03] | So… | 那… |
[20:10] | I could shoot you in the foot. | 我可以开枪打伤你的脚 |
[20:15] | You’re a terrible shot. | 你准头太烂了 |
[20:29] | Don’t cross it. | 别去黑幕 |
[20:38] | When I was young, | 小时候 |
[20:42] | I had nightmares about it. | 我做过关于它的噩梦 |
[20:46] | Going in. | 我走进黑幕 |
[20:50] | Finding my parents… | 发现我的父母… |
[20:52] | still dead. | 还是死了 |
[20:55] | Waiting for me. | 在那儿等着我 |
[21:04] | Well, orders are orders. | 总之 军令如山 |
[21:09] | If it goes wrong, come back. You’ve lost enough to it already. | 一旦情况不妙 马上回来 黑幕已经害你失去够多的了 |
[21:23] | I’ll find my way back to you. | 我会回到你身边的 |
[21:29] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:36] | But first, I am going gambling in Ketterdam. | 但首先 我要去凯特丹赌一把喽 |
[21:41] | Without me? | 撇下我 |
[21:46] | I’ll write you a letter. | 我会给你写信的 |
[21:59] | Tell us how to safely cross the Fold. | 告诉我们如何平安穿越黑幕 |
[22:02] | The Fold? | 黑幕 |
[22:03] | If I knew safe passage through that, | 若我知道平安穿越黑幕的途径 |
[22:05] | I’d be wealthier than the whole Merchant Council. | 我就比整个商会还富有了 |
[22:08] | You told me you brought in girls from Os Alta. The other side. | 你跟我说过 你从黑幕那头的欧斯奥塔带来了女孩 |
[22:12] | Yeah. The hard way. Lost a few to those damn volcra, too. | 对 付出了惨痛代价 还在涡克拉手上折损了人手 |
[22:16] | Nah, there’s no trick to it | 没什么诀窍 |
[22:18] | except how it makes people disappear from time to time. | 就是知道它会时不时让人消失 |
[22:21] | I heard you bragging of a way to make a path. | 我听过你炫耀 说你知道穿越黑幕的方法 |
[22:24] | I was taking kruge from a tourist. A little lie. | 一个游客付给我克鲁格 我忽悠他的 |
[22:27] | The Fold keeps those Ravkan bastards and their Grisha attack dogs in check. | 黑幕约束着那些拉夫卡混蛋 和他们的格里莎爪牙 |
[22:31] | Can you imagine how dangerous it would be if it wasn’t there? | 要是没有黑幕 你能想象形势有多危险吗 |
[22:35] | Just go around. | 干脆绕道吧 |
[22:36] | It stretches all the way north to the Fjerdan border. | 黑幕一直往北延伸到菲尔达边境 |
[22:38] | Ja. So go to Fjerda. March through the permafrost. | 对 那就去菲尔达 穿越永冻冰原 |
[22:41] | How long would that take? | 要多长时间 |
[22:43] | From here? Four months. | 从这里过去四个月 |
[22:46] | Maybe five. | 或许要五个月 |
[22:48] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[22:50] | Either you take your time or you take your chances. | 要么绕远路 要么赌运气 |
[23:04] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 有件事我不明白 |
[23:06] | – We’re going to be here all night. – Rude. | -我们要在这儿待一整晚呢 -没礼貌 |
[23:09] | Why haven’t they tried going under it? Just dig a tunnel. | 为什么没人试过从底下走 就挖个隧道 |
[23:12] | Tried that. More than a century ago. | 试过了 一个多世纪前就有人试过 |
[23:15] | Something… heard them digging. | 有东西…听到了他们的挖掘声 |
[23:19] | It was made hundreds of years ago by that crazy Grisha… | 几百年前那个疯子格里莎 制造了黑幕… |
[23:21] | The Black Heretic. | 他叫黑色异端 |
[23:22] | The one who controls shadow. They’ve got one in their army now. | 他能操控暗影 如今他们的军团里 也有一个人具备此异能 |
[23:25] | General Kirigan? | 奇利甘将军 |
[23:27] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[23:28] | If one of his kind made it, can’t he unmake it? | 既然他的同类制造了黑幕 他就不能消除它吗 |
[23:31] | Have you ever put out fire by adding more fire? | 你试过用火来灭火吗 |
[23:33] | Then what’s the opposite? | 那黑幕的克星是什么 |
[23:34] | – A Sun Summoner. – Right, then, one of those. | -太阳召唤者 -是哦 就是那个 |
[23:37] | Doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[23:39] | Doesn’t exist yet. | 只是目前还没出现 |
[23:40] | Dreesen comes into town, doesn’t waste a minute. | 德里森来到镇上 争分夺秒 |
[23:43] | Sends out for a crew to steal something but doesn’t specify what. | 派一队人去偷东西 但不说明目标是什么 |
[23:47] | Is it heavy, large, worth more than a million on the black market? | 那玩意儿重吗大不大 在黑市价值超过一百万吗 |
[23:51] | Maybe he doesn’t know. | 或许他也不知道 |
[23:52] | We can let this one go, Kaz. | 我们可以不接这单 |
[23:54] | – Sounds like a trap, anyway. – A trap would sound easy. | -反正听着像个陷阱 -真要设陷阱 会编个简单的任务 |
[23:58] | This is something else. | 这事有蹊跷 |
[23:59] | Boss, boss. | 老大 |
[24:02] | We intercepted a note from Dreesen. | 我们从德里森那里截获了一张字条 |
[24:04] | Did you, now? | 是吗 |
[24:05] | It’s for the owner of the Orchid. | 是给幽兰院主人的 |
[24:07] | Says they require the services of a Heartrender. Tonight. | 他们需要一名摄心者 就在今晚 |
[24:10] | A Heartrender? Why? | 摄心者 为什么 |
[24:13] | Doesn’t say. Just they need it before midnight. | 他们没说 只要求午夜之前找到人 |
[24:18] | You don’t bring in a Heartrender | 用到摄心者 只有一种可能 |
[24:19] | unless you need an answer out of someone who isn’t willing to talk. | 那就是他们想从某人嘴里撬出答案 |
[24:23] | That’s how we get this job before anyone else. | 给德里森带去一个摄心者 |
[24:26] | Bring Dreesen a Heartrender. | 我们就能夺得这份差事 |
[24:29] | Boss, just one problem. | 老大 只有一个问题 |
[24:32] | Pekka Rollins knows. | 佩卡·罗林斯也知道这件事 |
[24:36] | Pekka Rollins. | 佩卡·罗林斯 |
[24:43] | Pekka Rollins. | 佩卡·罗林斯 |
[24:53] | So, you know who I am. That makes things easier. | 既然你知道我是谁 事情就好办了 |
[24:57] | You lead the Dime Lions. | 你是银狮帮的首领 |
[25:00] | My men tell me that you run this club. | 我的人告诉我 你经营着这家俱乐部 |
[25:04] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:07] | And the brothel next door. | 还有隔壁的妓院 |
[25:10] | – The Orchid. – That’s right. | -“幽兰院” -没错 |
[25:13] | Fine girls there. Boys, too. Whatever you like. | 那里有美女 还有帅小伙 随你挑 |
[25:16] | Abram, get in here! | 艾布兰 进来 |
[25:18] | Abram wouldn’t let us talk, so we did the other thing. | 艾布兰不让我们开口 我们只好动手了 |
[25:23] | I’ll jump straight to it. I’m in a bit of a rush. | 我赶时间 就有话直说了 |
[25:27] | I’m in need of a Heartrender tonight for a million-kruge job. | 我要接一单百万克鲁格的活儿 今晚需要一名摄心者 |
[25:30] | And you got one. At the Orchid. | 你手上就有一个 在幽兰院 |
[25:35] | You want Milana, then. | 原来你想要米拉娜 |
[25:37] | I can get you a good rate for her by the hour… | 我可以给你一个好价钱 按小时计费… |
[25:39] | No, no, I’m not renting her. | 不 我不是要招妓 |
[25:42] | It’s for a job. | 我是要带她去干活 |
[25:43] | If I bring her back, she’ll tell you about the job. | 若我能带着她回来 她会告诉你详情 |
[25:46] | Next thing you know, everyone is talking about the job. | 而且很快 所有人都会谈论这件事 |
[25:48] | My indentures are discreet. | 我的人个个都谨言慎行 |
[25:51] | Because they work for you, right? | 因为他们都效忠于你 对吧 |
[25:55] | So here’s the deal. | 来做个交易吧 |
[25:58] | Work for me, | 你替我做事 |
[26:00] | give over this dump and the Orchid, | 把这破地方和幽兰院交给我 |
[26:02] | then I’ll give you 10% of whatever business comes in. | 我会分给你一成的收益 |
[26:06] | That’s a shit deal. I already get 100%. | 谁会做这种破交易 我明明可以坐收全部利润 |
[26:10] | Yeah, okay. | 是哦 好吧 |
[26:14] | The other option is… | 你还有另一个选择… |
[26:19] | I’ll carve you up | 我把你砍了 |
[26:21] | and leave you in a barrel for the rats. | 扔进木桶里喂老鼠 |
[26:26] | So… | 那么… |
[26:28] | how about ten? | 你觉得一成如何 |
[26:43] | Cheer up, Dubrov. | 打起精神来 杜布洛夫 |
[26:45] | The Black General’s here to save the day. | 我们有黑暗将军坐镇呢 |
[26:48] | Is he going to tear down the Fold? | 他会摧毁黑幕吗 |
[26:51] | No, I was being sarcastic. | 不是 你没听出我在嘲讽他吗 |
[26:56] | He’s a Grisha, not a miracle-worker. | 他是格里莎 又不是奇迹缔造者 |
[27:06] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[27:09] | General Kirigan. | 奇利甘将军 |
[27:10] | The leader of the Second Army here to grace us with his presence? | 第二军团的首脑来亲临慰问我们 |
[27:14] | He must believe the new skiff will be a shining success. | 他大概坚信那艘新船能凯旋而归吧 |
[27:17] | Or a spectacular failure. | 或者一败涂地 |
[27:19] | – Alexei. – What? | -阿莱克西 -怎么了 |
[27:23] | Sorry, Mal. | 对不起 玛尔 |
[27:32] | Do you think he’s coming with us? | 你觉得他会跟我们同行吗 |
[27:33] | If he does, then you know what he believes. | 若他决定同去 你就知道 他对此行到底有没有信心了 |
[27:36] | Are we children, or are we soldiers? | 你们是军人还是三岁小孩 |
[27:39] | Get to your posts and pack your gear. Skiff launches in 20. | 回到自己的岗位 收拾好装备 20分钟后开船 |
[27:42] | Sergeant, get your crew ready! | 中士 让你的队员准备好 |
[27:44] | Mal, you’re with me, son. Chin up. | 玛尔 你跟我一起 小子 开心点 |
[27:47] | I’ve crossed it three times without incident. | 我已经三次穿越黑幕了 无惊无险 |
[27:50] | You’ll get your first soon enough. | 很快你也将完成首次穿越 |
[27:57] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我去去就回 |
[28:04] | And I’ll be here the whole time. | 我会一直留在这里 |
[28:09] | Me and the cartographers, I mean. | 我是说 我和制图师们 |
[28:15] | We can’t hide forever. | 我们不能躲藏一辈子 |
[28:17] | We can run. Together. | 我们可以逃跑 一起逃 |
[29:20] | Petya, how did this happen? | 派特雅 怎么会这样 |
[29:23] | We don’t know. We were extra careful to secure all the lanterns. | 不知道 我们已经格外提防油灯失火了 |
[29:27] | – And what was damaged? – Nothing major. | -有哪些损坏 -重要文件都没事 |
[29:29] | Just some records of the western coast line, | 就是一些关于西海岸线 |
[29:31] | Os Kervo and the river system that runs through it. | 欧斯科沃 及其河流系统的记录 |
[29:33] | – It’s really not… – Critical? | -其实不… -不严重 |
[29:35] | Geographical data of the territory on the other side of the damn Fold? | 你说的是 黑幕对面区域的地理数据吗 |
[29:39] | Those records? | 那些记录 |
[29:41] | Yes, but I’m sure that the First Army on the other side has an– | 是的 但我想 驻扎在那边的第一军团肯定有… |
[29:43] | You think I trust anyone else’s intel? | 你觉得我会相信别人的情报吗 |
[29:45] | Now someone will have to cross the Fold, to redraw these maps. | 现在必须有人穿越黑幕 重新绘制这些地图 |
[29:48] | I’ll go. Put me on the skiff, I’ll go. | 我去 让我上船 我会去的 |
[29:52] | Yes. You will. | 对 你是要去 |
[29:56] | Your whole unit will. | 你们一整队人都要去 |
[30:01] | I don’t understand. We were going south, now we’re going west? | 我不明白 我们原本是要往南走的 现在却改成往西 |
[30:04] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你做了什么 -什么也没做 |
[30:06] | Leave her alone, Raisa. You want everything to be her fault. | 别烦她了 瑞莎 你什么都想怪在她头上 |
[30:08] | I’m usually right. | 我通常都没错怪她 |
[30:38] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[30:41] | – We’ve been assigned with you. – No. Turn around right now. | -我们被指派给你的队伍 -不行 现在立刻回去 |
[30:44] | Orders are orders. | 军令如山 |
[30:46] | I could shoot you in the foot. | 我可以开枪打烂你的脚 |
[30:47] | I like my feet, thank you. | 我对我的脚挺满意的 谢了 |
[30:51] | – Tell them you’re too sick to go. – I’m never that sick. | -跟他们说你病重去不了 -我从来没生过重病 |
[30:53] | Lie if you have to. | 必要时撒个慌呗 |
[30:55] | And what’s your lie? I’m with you. | 你准备撒什么谎 你去哪我就去哪 |
[30:58] | Get off this boat now, or I’ll carry you off. | 立刻下船 否则我扛你下去 |
[31:00] | Raise the gate! | 升起闸门 |
[31:02] | Ready to lock up. | 准备上锁 |
[31:11] | I’ll make it, promise. | 我不会有事的 我保证 |
[31:17] | Sergeant! What now? | 中士现在什么情况 |
[31:20] | The Grisha will tell us. | 格里莎会告诉我们 |
[31:24] | Not her. The Inferni. | 不是说她 我是说那个御火师 |
[31:27] | Here’s how it goes. We go into the Fold, | 计划是这样的 我们进入黑幕 |
[31:30] | it gets dark, but we like it dark. | 周围会变得一片漆黑 但这是好事 |
[31:32] | That keeps us from drawing attention. | 里面的生物不易察觉我们 |
[31:34] | That’s how we travel. | 我们要在黑暗中潜行 |
[31:36] | The only light we use is the blue one at the mast. | 到时我们只会使用桅杆上的蓝灯 |
[31:39] | It’s weak but safe. | 光线微弱 但不会害我们暴露 |
[31:41] | But you’re an Inferni, right? | 可你不是御火师吗 |
[31:42] | Why are you here if we’re supposed to keep things dark? | 既然船上不准有光亮 还要你来做什么 |
[31:46] | For when the dark comes to keep you. | 在黑暗来吞噬你们之时出手相救 |
[31:49] | Where’s your general? Kirigan? | 你们的将军奇利甘呢 |
[31:56] | Ready for launch! | 准备开船 |
[31:58] | That’s our cue. | 该出发了 |
[32:14] | Right, listen to me, cartographers. | 好了 听我说 制图师们 |
[32:16] | Until we reach the western dry docks, | 在抵达西面的干船坞之前 |
[32:19] | you are to remain at your station. | 你们必须乖乖待在各自的位置 |
[32:22] | Do not, I repeat, do not leave the skiff during the crossing. | 绝不允许 我重复一遍 绝不允许在穿越黑幕期间离开飞船 |
[32:44] | In we go. | 要进去了 |
[33:53] | Marker one. | 到第一个标记点了 |
[33:55] | How many more are there? | 还有多少个 |
[33:57] | Thirty-seven. | 37个 |
[34:46] | No. | 糟了 |
[35:02] | Blow it out! What are you doing? | 吹灭它 你在干什么 |
[35:25] | What do we– | 我们怎么… |
[35:46] | Come at me! Come at me, you coward! | 来啊来抓我啊 胆小鬼 |
[35:57] | Alexei, no! | 阿莱克西 不要 |
[36:06] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[36:20] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[36:40] | I’ll meet you at the meadow. | 我们草原上见 |
[37:30] | General Zlatan. Your orders? | 扎坦将军 请指示 |
[37:34] | It’s been too long. | 过去太久了 |
[37:37] | They should have emerged two hours ago. | 他们两小时前就该出现了 |
[37:43] | Sir! Look! | 长官 你看 |
[38:09] | Where is the rest of your crew? | 你的其余队员呢 |
[38:19] | So… | 那么… |
[38:20] | new management, gents. | 管理者换人了 先生们 |
[38:22] | Here’s the deal. | 我来说明一下 |
[38:24] | The Heartrender is gone, boss. | 摄心者不见了 老大 |
[38:26] | Someone else got her. | 她被别人带走了 |
[38:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:41] | I really appreciate new business, | 我很重视新客户 |
[38:43] | but you’ve only paid for an hour of my time, | 但你只买了我一个小时的时间 |
[38:46] | and I have to be back at the Orchid. | 然后我就得回幽兰院去了 |
[38:48] | The Orchid isn’t safe tonight. Your life’s in danger with this job. | 今晚幽兰院不安全 这份工作会给你带来生命危险 |
[38:51] | Make yourself scarce for a few days afterwards. | 事成之后 你先离开幽兰院几天 |
[38:53] | Mr. Brekker, are you threatening me? Really? | 布瑞克先生 你在威胁我吗是吗 |
[38:55] | Even if I’m nice, my boss will call the stadwatch on you. | 就算我不跟你计较 我老板也会报警抓你 |
[38:58] | It’s not me you’re in danger with. It’s Pekka Rollins. | 威胁到你的不是我 是佩卡·罗林斯 |
[39:02] | My boss would call the stadwatch on him as well. | 我老板也会报警抓他 |
[39:05] | Which is why your boss is already dead. | 所以你老板已经死了 |
[39:07] | – Who are you lot? – We’re here to see Dreesen. | -你们是什么人 -我们是来见德里森的 |
[39:10] | You’re not with Pekka’s crew. | 你不是佩卡的人 |
[39:12] | And you’re not in Pekka’s pocket anymore if you don’t owe him. | 你不欠佩卡的钱 就不必再受制于他了 |
[39:18] | Where did you get that coin? | 你从哪弄来的硬币 |
[39:21] | One of these has a hole in it! | 嘿有块硬币上有个洞 |
[39:24] | Saints. | 天啊 |
[39:25] | Inside. Inside. | 进屋 |
[39:34] | One look and I can tell. Criminals. | 我一眼就能看出来 你们是罪犯 |
[39:37] | I’m not meeting anyone ’til midnight. | 午夜之前 我不见任何人 |
[39:40] | We heard you needed a Heartrender. | 我们听说你需要一个摄心者 |
[39:47] | All right, she stays, the rest of you, out. | 好吧 她留下 其他人出去 |
[39:53] | She stays. | 她留下 |
[39:55] | And we have an exclusive on this job. | 这项任务全权交给我们 |
[39:58] | Mr. Brekker. | 布瑞克先生 |
[40:00] | No businessman worth his salt hires his first applicant. | 精明的商人不会只见了第一个申请人 就决定雇佣他 |
[40:05] | No. No, I understand. | 对 我理解 |
[40:08] | Of course, I will have to report you to the guild | 当然 我也不得不向商会举报你 |
[40:12] | for kidnapping and harboring a prisoner without chain of title. | 未经授权擅自绑架和窝藏囚犯 |
[40:21] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会这么做的 |
[40:22] | No businessman worth his salt | 精明的商人 |
[40:25] | bargains for what he can take. | 不会为唾手可得的东西讨价还价 |
[40:45] | I have to be back in an hour. | 我只能待一个小时 |
[40:50] | All right, come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[41:12] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[41:15] | So you don’t know everything after all. | 看来你也不是无所不知啊 |
[41:18] | This… | 这是… |
[41:20] | is Alexei Stepanov. | 阿莱克西斯·代帕诺夫 |
[41:23] | Two weeks ago, young Alexei here | 两周前 这位年轻人 |
[41:25] | crossed through the Fold on foot. | 徒步穿越了黑幕 |
[41:28] | Alone. | 而且是独自一人 |
[41:32] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[41:33] | They’re keeping it quiet, | 相关人员都闭口不谈 |
[41:35] | but allegedly | 但据说当时发生了一件事 |
[41:37] | he was one of a few witnesses to… | 而他是为数不多的… |
[41:40] | …an event. | …目击者之一 |
[41:43] | Water. | 水 |
[41:52] | What kind of event? | 发生了什么事 |
[41:54] | I know an expedition was swarmed by volcra. | 我知道有支探险队遭遇涡克拉围攻 |
[41:58] | Should’ve been a total loss, | 按道理 本该全军覆没的 |
[42:00] | but something happened. | 但发生了某件事 |
[42:04] | Some device detonated. | 某件装置爆炸了 |
[42:08] | Obliterated the volcra, | 它消灭了涡克拉 |
[42:10] | lit up the dark like a forest fire. | 如同森林大火 点亮了黑暗 |
[42:16] | I know it wasn’t a fire or else no one would have survived. | 但我知道那不是火 否则不可能有人幸存下来 |
[42:20] | This was some invention no one had seen before. | 一定是某种不为人知的新发明 |
[42:29] | Healer! | 治疗师 |
[42:31] | He knows. | 他知道是怎么回事 |
[42:33] | But he doesn’t seem to be able to articulate his account of events. | 但他似乎无法组织语言 描述当时的情况 |
[42:38] | Some form of traumatic lapse. | 大概是创伤后遗症吧 |
[42:48] | So… | 那么… |
[43:03] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[43:17] | Now you can just speak | 放心大胆地说吧 |
[43:20] | and I will just listen. | 我会静静地听 |
[43:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:26] | Tell me what happened in the Fold. | 告诉我在黑幕里发生的事 |
[43:30] | What saved you? | 你是怎么得救的 |
[43:45] | You won’t believe me, but… | 说出来你恐怕不信… |
[43:57] | it was a Sun Summoner. | 是一位太阳召唤者 |
[44:19] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[44:23] | If I tell you, you’ll set me free? | 如果我告诉你 你会放了我吗 |
[44:26] | You have my word. I’ll set you free. | 我向你保证 一定还你自由 |
[44:31] | You’re in Ketterdam now, Alexei. | 你现在在凯特丹了 阿莱克西 |
[44:35] | You can go anywhere in the world from here. | 从这里 你可以去往世界任何地方 |
[44:42] | Just imagine. | 想想看 |
[44:46] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[44:50] | Her name is… | 她叫… |
[44:56] | Alina Starkov. | 阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[44:58] | Alina Starkov? | 阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[45:02] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[45:07] | Show me the manifest. | 给我看看乘客名单 |
[45:22] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[45:24] | You’ll set me free now? | 可以放我走了吗 |
[45:26] | Thank you. Of course. | 谢谢你 当然 |
[45:44] | We are now the only people west of the Fold with this information. | 如今在黑幕以西 只有我们知道这一情报 |
[45:48] | My ship sails for West Ravka at dawn. | 我的船清晨出发航向西拉夫卡 |
[45:50] | If you can prove that you have a way through the Fold and back, | 若你们能证明 你们有办法从黑幕往返 |
[45:55] | I’ll put you on that ship with an advance. | 我就提前雇你们上船 |
[45:57] | If you don’t, I’m giving this job to Pekka Rollins. | 否则我就把这份差事交给佩卡·罗林斯 |
[46:02] | Give me a day. I’ll have a plan. | 给我一天时间 我会制定好计划 |
[46:05] | You have until sunrise, | 日出之前给我答复 |
[46:08] | then your ship will have sailed, Mr. Brekker. | 过期不候 布瑞克先生 |
[46:11] | The prize is one million kruge. | 奖金是一百万克鲁格 |
[46:14] | Now bring me Alina Starkov. | 把阿丽娜·斯达科夫给我带过来 |