时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | For those of you who were too fucking busy, | 献给那些太他妈忙的人 |
[00:04] | this is what happened last week on Shameless. | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna give the baby up for adoption. | 我打算把孩子送给别人领养 |
[00:08] | If there’s a market for babies out there, | 如果可以买卖婴儿 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna corner my share. | 我肯定能做垄断巨头 |
[00:11] | I’d kind of like to have a say | 其实 我也有权力 |
[00:12] | in where this kid might end up. | 决定孩子未来的命运 |
[00:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:14] | Sending cash to my sons. | 给我的儿子们寄钱 |
[00:16] | Frank gets none. | 弗兰克一毛都没有 |
[00:18] | My fucking brothers?! | 我那些操蛋的兄弟们 |
[00:20] | That bitch! | 那个贱人 |
[00:21] | Presenting Frank and Monica Gallagher! | 弗兰克和莫妮卡·加拉格夫妇驾到 |
[00:25] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:27] | Monica comes home long enough to reunite with Frank, | 莫妮卡回来时间一长 跟弗兰克亲热够了 |
[00:29] | gets knocked up with another kid and then splits. | 肚子被搞大 然后一拍两散 |
[00:31] | You look good, Moni. You back on your meds? | 你看起来很好 莫妮 又开始嗑药了吗 |
[00:33] | I am not bipolar. | 我不是躁郁症患者 |
[00:35] | First thing she did– | 她回来做的第一件事 |
[00:37] | bust my balls for kicking Lip out. | 就是责怪我把利普踢出门 |
[00:39] | School or leave! What are you doing? | 要么上学要么滚蛋 你在干什么 |
[00:41] | I’m not going back to school, so… | 我不会回去上学的 所以 |
[00:43] | I guess that means I’m leaving. | 我大概只能滚蛋了 |
[00:44] | How long do you need to stay? | 你要住多久 |
[00:45] | Just till I’m back on my feet. | 等我振作起来就走 |
[00:46] | It’ll piss her off so much, | 她会直接抓狂 |
[00:48] | she’ll be back at your doorstep in a heartbeat. | 瞬间冲到你家门口 |
[00:51] | Throw him out. | 把他赶出来 |
[00:52] | You don’t always have to be responsible for everyone, Fiona. | 你不必一直辛苦照顾每个人 菲奥娜 |
[00:54] | – Excuse me? – Monica’s back. Enjoy it. | -你说什么 -莫妮卡回来了 好好享受吧 |
[00:57] | I’m here. Doesn’t all have to fall on you. | 我回来了 你无需再事必躬亲 |
[00:59] | I’m not in love with her, | 我根本不爱她 |
[01:00] | but I shit myself every time I think about | 可只要一想到甩了她 |
[01:02] | what her dad would do if dumped her. | 她爸会怎么整我 我就怂了 |
[01:05] | She doesn’t love you, either. | 她也不爱你 |
[01:06] | She’s got this other guy– | 她有另外的心上人 |
[01:07] | a Marco somebody. | 一个叫马科的 |
[01:11] | I’m importing him to the States; I’m gonna surprise her. | 我要把他偷渡到美国来 给她一个惊喜 |
[01:13] | Leaving you free and clear. | 然后你就解脱了吧 |
[01:14] | So when he gets in, so do I. Deal. | 那如果他来了 我就可以跟你复合 |
[01:16] | Can’t say he hasn’t been | 不得不说 他真是 |
[01:18] | working his fin ass off trying to win you back. | 挖空了心思要赢回你芳心 |
[01:21] | Where the hell did you get all that? | 你从哪儿弄来的啊 |
[01:22] | I found it! | 我找到的 |
[01:23] | Where’s the Squirrel Fund? | 松鼠过冬基金呢 |
[01:24] | What the hell’s a Squirrel Fund? | 松鼠过冬基金是什么玩意儿 |
[01:26] | The first rule you learn in this house, | 在这个家你要学会的首要准则就是 |
[01:28] | you hide the goddamn money! | 你他妈要把钱藏好 |
[01:30] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[01:31] | Get out of bed! | 起来呀 |
[01:34] | Get out of bed, Mom! | 起来呀 妈 |
[03:07] | – Two for two. – Hey, give me a turn. | -一枪一个 -让我也试试 |
[03:09] | Screw you. | 滚一边去 |
[03:09] | I want to shoot a duck. | 我也想打只鸭子 |
[03:11] | Go get your own gun, then. | 拿你自己的枪打 |
[03:13] | At least give me a duck. | 至少分我一只吧 |
[03:14] | I fucking shot them. | 是我打到的 |
[03:16] | It’s my pool. | 泳池是我的 |
[03:17] | It’s my dad’s rifle. | 枪是我老爸的 |
[03:18] | You’re an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[03:19] | An asshole who’s eating duck for Thanksgiving tomorrow. | 混蛋就混蛋 反正明儿感恩节有鸭吃 |
[03:24] | Later. | 回见 |
[03:26] | Dick. | 操 |
[03:36] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[03:40] | Mom? | 妈 |
[03:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:45] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[03:53] | Made you breakfast. | 给你做了早餐 |
[03:57] | It’s been a few days. | 你都这样好些天了 |
[04:02] | It’s toast with peanut butter! | 是抹了花生酱的土司 |
[04:05] | Got a few jelly packets from Leo’s diner. | 我从里欧的餐馆里顺了几盒果冻 |
[04:08] | I could get you one. | 给你一盒怎么样 |
[04:11] | Mommy’s not feeling too good right now. | 妈妈现在有点不舒服 |
[04:35] | What else did Grammy buy you guys? | 奶奶还给你们买什么了 |
[04:37] | Oh, I’m sorry, buddy, got to sell everything. | 抱歉啦小家伙 这些都得卖掉 |
[04:41] | She still won’t get out of her room. | 她还是不肯出房间 |
[04:42] | I know what I want for Christmas. | 我想好圣诞礼物了 |
[04:44] | I told you not to go up there. Leave her alone. | 不是告诉过你别进去 别管她 |
[04:46] | – Well, how’s she gonna eat? – An AR-15 rifle. | -那她吃什么 -我想要AR15步枪 |
[04:48] | She’ll figure it out when she gets hungry. | 她饿了自然会想办法的 |
[04:49] | And no one’s buying you a rifle. | 枪什么的没戏 |
[04:51] | Is something wrong with her? | 她到底怎么回事 |
[04:52] | She hasn’t gotten out of bed in days. | 都好几天不出屋了 |
[04:55] | Just what she does. | 她就那样 |
[04:56] | – What is? – Little Hank has a rifle. | -哪样 -小汉克就有把步枪 |
[04:59] | Little Hank’s being raised by wolves. | 小汉克是狼窝里长大的 |
[05:00] | Mom’s bipolar, Debs. | 老妈有躁郁症[同两极] 小黛 |
[05:01] | Like the North and the South Pole? | 像南极和北极吗 |
[05:03] | – Sort of. – Well, what can we do to help? | -差不多 -我们能为她做点什么 |
[05:05] | Not much. Just wait it out. | 什么都做不了 等她自己好吧 |
[05:07] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[05:08] | Till she snaps out of it. | 等她振作起来就好了 |
[05:09] | Which she always does. | 也不是第一次了 |
[05:10] | It just takes time. | 时间是良药 |
[05:11] | I wish Lip were here. | 我好希望利普在这儿 |
[05:14] | You should call him. | 你应该给他打个电话 |
[05:15] | He’ll know what to do. | 他总是有办法 |
[05:16] | There’s nothing to do, Debs. | 我说了 没什么可做的 小黛 |
[05:18] | It is what it is. | 顺其自然吧 |
[05:23] | Well… I’ll see if I can get her up. | 我去看看能不能把她弄起来 |
[05:26] | Ian, don’t… | 伊恩 别 |
[05:33] | Hey, Monica. | 嘿 莫妮卡 |
[05:35] | I want to go back to that bar tonight. | 我今晚还想去那家酒吧 |
[05:37] | You know, the one you took me to? | 上次你带我去的那个 |
[05:42] | Will you go with me? | 陪我去好吗 |
[05:45] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来嘛 肯定很好玩 |
[05:47] | You could wear that purple shirt. | 你就穿着那件紫色上衣去 |
[05:51] | Come on, Monica. | 拜托 莫妮卡 |
[05:57] | Here, you want some coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[06:01] | Honey, Mom needs to rest. | 乖儿子 妈妈想静一静 |
[06:05] | Please? | 吃点嘛 |
[06:14] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[06:19] | Depression is hereditary. | 抑郁症是遗传病 |
[06:22] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[06:23] | Look up the 10/22 ruger target tactical rifle. | 查查鲁格10/22小口径战术步枪 |
[06:26] | Get away from me. You had your turn all last night. | 一边去 你昨天都用一晚上了 |
[06:28] | Geraldo, it’s Fiona Gallaher. | 杰拉尔多 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[06:30] | – Was just wondering if you… – Get away from me! | -我想问问 -别烦我 |
[06:30] | have any extra shifts available? | 你需不需要人手 |
[06:32] | Did she get up? | 她起来了吗 |
[06:34] | Uh, hang on a sec, Geraldo. | 稍等一下 杰拉尔多 |
[06:35] | Hey, I need you to take the pool down– | 你去帮我把泳池拆了 |
[06:37] | there’s homeless guy’s bathing in it again. | 又有流浪汉在里面洗澡 |
[06:38] | I can’t. Got to get to work. | 不行 我要去打工 |
[06:39] | Shit. Uh, sorry. Anything would be great– | 靠 对不起 干什么都行 |
[06:42] | cleaning, front desk, whatever you got. | 清洁 前台 有什么我干什么 |
[06:44] | I think I’m depressed. | 我想我患上抑郁症了 |
[06:45] | I’ve been feeling kind of funky lately. | 我最近总是萎靡不振的 |
[06:47] | Means you’re gonna get your period soon. | 那是经期到来的前兆 |
[06:49] | It does? | 是吗 |
[06:51] | Don’t wear white for a while. That sucks. | 经期不要穿白色的衣服 不然就糟了 |
[06:53] | All right, will you keep my name on the list? | 好的 有空缺随时找我 |
[06:55] | Thanks, Geraldo. | 谢谢 杰拉尔多 |
[06:56] | Hello, my tribe. | 早安 各位 |
[06:57] | Daddy! I’m gonna get my period soon. | 爸爸 我就要来月经了 |
[06:59] | No time for that now, Debs. | 我现在没空听这个 小黛 |
[07:01] | I fixed the Buick! | 我把车修好了 |
[07:02] | It’s good as new! | 跟新的一样 |
[07:03] | Is, uh… is your mother upstairs? | 你们老妈在楼上吗 |
[07:06] | Don’t be getting her drunk– | 别给她喝酒 |
[07:07] | it only makes things worse. | 那样情况只会更糟 |
[07:08] | It says depression is a symptom of menses. | 网上说 抑郁是经期的症状 |
[07:10] | Debs, wipe the memory on the computer. | 小黛 把电脑上的东西都格式化 |
[07:12] | Take it down to Mr. Sam’s Pawnshop. | 拿到山姆先生那里当掉 |
[07:14] | See how much you can get for it. | 看看能当多少钱 |
[07:15] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[07:17] | – My X-box, too? – Everything. | -我的游戏机呢 -全都卖掉 |
[07:19] | Grammy bought us that stuff. | 这些都是奶奶给我们买的 |
[07:21] | Yeah? Well, we have no money since Monica stole the Squirrel Fund, | 那又怎样 莫妮卡把过冬基金都偷走了 |
[07:23] | and we need to eat! | 我们要吃饭的 |
[07:26] | Is Lip coming home for Thanksgiving tomorrow? | 利普明天回来过感恩节吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:29] | Now, go. And when you get back, take the pool down | 快点出门 回来的时候把泳池拆了 |
[07:32] | before it freezes and cracks. | 免得里面结冰破掉 |
[07:33] | I don’t know how! | 我不知道怎么弄 |
[07:35] | You’ll figure it out, it’s not that hard. | 试试就知道 没多难 |
[07:37] | Lip? | 利普呢 |
[07:38] | Go. | 快走 |
[07:44] | Monica, get up. | 莫妮卡 快起来 |
[07:45] | We’re going on a road trip. | 我们出去转转 |
[07:47] | – No. No. – We’re gonna go see Clayton. | -不要 不要 -我们去找克雷顿 |
[07:49] | – Moni… – No! | -莫妮 -不要 |
[07:51] | Back out of the rabbit hole. | 别窝在这里了 |
[07:52] | Come on… Up! | 快 起来 |
[07:55] | Up you go! | 走着 |
[07:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:58] | Remember, I told you my mother mailed all her money | 记得吗 我对你说过我老妈死前 |
[08:00] | to my brothers before she died? | 把所有钱都寄给我兄弟了 |
[08:02] | Frank, leave me alone. | 弗兰克 别烦我 |
[08:03] | Well, that’s my money. | 那钱是我的 |
[08:04] | I deserve it. | 是我应得的 |
[08:05] | I was with her on her death bed. | 是我给她送的终 |
[08:07] | I paid the hospital bills | 住院费是我付的 |
[08:08] | and made the funeral arrangements. | 丧礼也是我打点的 |
[08:14] | A little ripe there. | 都有点儿臭了 |
[08:16] | We better get you in the shower. | 我要给你好好洗个澡 |
[08:17] | No, Frank, please… | 不要 弗兰克 拜托 |
[08:18] | Honey, I need you to work your feminine wiles on Clayton. | 亲爱的 我需要你对克雷顿施美人计 |
[08:22] | He’s always had a woody for you. | 他一直都对你有意思 |
[08:27] | What are you doing with her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[08:28] | Getting her out of the house. | 把她弄出这个屋子 |
[08:29] | A little sunshine. A little vitamin D. | 享受下阳光 补充点维他命D |
[08:32] | -She needs to go back on her meds. -I’m her husband. | -她需要吃药 -我是她老公 |
[08:35] | I think I know what’s best. | 我想我知道她最需要什么 |
[08:38] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:40] | You can’t lie down in the shower. | 洗澡的时候不能躺下 |
[08:46] | Also, you never use toilet paper on your dick after you take a piss. | 尿完后不许拿厕纸擦你的小弟弟 |
[08:49] | You tap the end, let the drops fall off, flush. | 甩干净就行 然后冲水 |
[08:53] | That’s very fatherly. Is that really | 还真有当爸的样子啊 |
[08:55] | what you want to tell your kid? | 你真的就想对他说这些 |
[08:57] | Well, if it’ll prevent him from being heckled | 要是这些话能避免他 |
[08:58] | in the locker room by other guys, absolutely. | 被人锁在衣帽间里 那当然了 |
[09:00] | Why’d the parents get you to make this stupid video anyway? | 为什么那对父母要你录制这么白痴的视频 |
[09:02] | Oh, they didn’t. | 不是他们 |
[09:03] | I thought of it on my own. | 我自己想出来的 |
[09:04] | I wanted to give my son some tools to survive. | 我想传授我儿子一点生存的秘诀 |
[09:07] | Hi. I’m Mandy. | 嗨 我是曼迪 |
[09:09] | I’m not your real mom. | 我不是你亲妈 |
[09:10] | She didn’t want anything to do with you. | 她压根儿不想和你扯上任何关系 |
[09:13] | Look who’s talking. | 你还好意思说别人 |
[09:13] | Well, mine was barely a baby. | 我肚子里的还算不上是个孩子 |
[09:15] | Like,eight cells or something. | 只是细胞什么的 |
[09:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[09:17] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:18] | Hey, come on, we need to finish the video. | 不要闹了 我们得录完这个视频 |
[09:19] | Wouldn’t it be cool if you’re getting a blow job | 你看我边给你舔鸡巴 |
[09:21] | and talking to your kid at the same time? | 你边跟你孩子说话 会不会很爽呢 |
[09:25] | Yeah,I guess we can finish the video later. | 好吧 那就待会儿再录 |
[09:29] | You know, this will be the third time we’ve been together. | 这可是我们第三次上床了 |
[09:33] | Usually after the third time, | 通常第三次之后 |
[09:34] | I either stop or we have to figure it out. | 我要么就跟那人掰了要么就得确定关系 |
[09:35] | -Figure it out? -Yeah. | -确定关系 -没错 |
[09:37] | Like, what we’re doing and stuff. | 比如我们现在是什么关系之类的 |
[09:41] | Well, I thought we were just hanging out. | 我还以为我们只是玩玩呢 |
[09:43] | Maybe we should stop. | 那还是算了 |
[09:45] | N-No, I don’t want to stop. | 不 不要停 |
[09:49] | So, uh, we’re gonna figure it out and stuff? | 所以你要跟我确定关系了吗 |
[09:54] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:59] | Yeah, coming. | 好的 就来 |
[10:03] | Well, room service is getting hotter. | 客房服务是越来越性感了 |
[10:06] | Is he here? | 利普在吗 |
[10:08] | Uh, not at the moment, but yes. | 他还住这儿 不过现在不在 |
[10:10] | He’s been here for weeks now | 他都已经在你这儿好几个星期了 |
[10:12] | why haven’t you kicked him out like I said? | 你怎么还没照我说的把他赶出去 |
[10:14] | Because I don’t do everything you tell me to do. | 因为不是你吩咐的每件事我都要做 |
[10:15] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[10:17] | How am I supposed to trust you | 你这都不能信守诺言 |
[10:18] | if you don’t keep your word? | 还怎么指望我相信你 |
[10:19] | I never said I would kick him out; in fact, | 我从来没答应你要赶他出去 |
[10:20] | I was doing you a favor by letting him stay here. | 而且我让他留在这儿其实是在帮你 |
[10:22] | Really? Because you’re such an upstanding citizen? | 是吗 因为你是个良好市民吗 |
[10:25] | What do you have him doing? Stealing cars? | 你又让他做什么了 偷车吗 |
[10:26] | Lip’s a mess. He’s upset about Karen. | 利普现在一团糟 凯伦的事让他心烦意乱 |
[10:29] | Drinking like a fish. | 经常酗酒 |
[10:30] | He’ll be fine once he comes home. | 他要是回家就没事了 |
[10:31] | Do you know anything about teenage boys? | 你究竟懂不懂青春期男孩的想法 |
[10:37] | You can’t give them ultimatums. | 你不能给他们下最后通牒 |
[10:42] | Marco! | 马科 |
[10:43] | -Oh, my God. -Here soon! | -老天啊 -他很快就到了 |
[10:45] | We pick up! | 我们去接他 |
[10:46] | Yo, Marco, Marco. | 喂 马科 马科 |
[10:47] | Uh, you are? | 你快到了 |
[10:49] | Okay, yeah, we’ll be right there. | 好的 行 我们马上就到 |
[10:54] | Oh, hola, Fiona. | 你好 菲奥娜 |
[11:04] | Listen, here’s the thing, Fiona. | 听着 菲奥娜 我的意思是 |
[11:06] | I want to be with you, | 我想和你在一起 |
[11:07] | but I’m not one of those kids you can just boss around. | 但我不像那些孩子一样任凭你使唤 |
[11:11] | I’m sorry, now I got to go pick up my wife’s boyfriend. | 抱歉 现在我得去接我老婆的男友了 |
[11:22] | How you doing there, Moni? | 你还好吗 莫妮 |
[11:24] | You hanging in? | 还撑得住吗 |
[11:26] | Just think, | 想想看吧 |
[11:27] | in a few hours we’re gonna be rich. | 再过几小时我们就是有钱人了 |
[11:31] | How much you think we can soak him for? | 你觉得我们可以讹他多少钱 |
[11:32] | Once you turn on your charm, | 只要你施展一下魅力 |
[11:34] | we can get whatever we want from Clayton. | 从克雷顿那里拿多少就拿多少 |
[11:40] | I know my Monica. | 我了解我的莫妮卡 |
[11:41] | Get anything from a man. | 可以从男人那里得到一切 |
[11:43] | Hell, you took my heart. | 你不就偷走了我的心 |
[11:46] | Ah, money from Clayton will be easy. | 从克雷顿那里弄点钱就更是轻而易举了 |
[11:49] | I can’t, Frank. | 我做不到 弗兰克 |
[11:51] | Of course you can. | 你当然做得到 |
[11:53] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心[信仰] |
[11:54] | There is no God. | 上帝不存在 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, I’m saying. | 不 不 我是说 |
[11:58] | Here. | 这个 |
[12:00] | Have a little faith. | 给你点”信粉” |
[12:06] | Mr. Sam at the pawn shop’s a douche. | 当铺的那个山姆大叔整个就一傻逼 |
[12:08] | Wouldn’t trade me an iPad for a Ruger. | 我用IPad跟他换鲁格枪都不答应 |
[12:10] | No one’s gonna let you have a gun, Carl. | 没人会给你枪的 卡尔 |
[12:13] | Little Hank gets to have one. | 小汉克就有一把 |
[12:15] | Because his dad hijacked a bunch of military cargo. | 那是因为他老爸以前劫了一批军货 |
[12:19] | We got to empty the pool out, Conrad. | 我们要放干池子的水了 康拉德 |
[12:21] | You guys got to get out of here. | 你们赶紧出来 |
[12:23] | Here, go screw this end of the hose into Tony’s spigot | 给 把这截管子接到托尼家的龙头上 |
[12:26] | so we can siphon the water out. | 好把这里面的水放干 |
[12:27] | Or we could just do it this way. | 又或者我们可以这么做 |
[12:30] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[12:32] | I’ll patch it up next summer. | 明年夏天我会把它修补好的 |
[12:33] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:39] | Sorry we ruined your bathtub,Conrad. | 抱歉我们毁了你的浴缸 康拉德 |
[12:41] | It’s okay; | 没关系 |
[12:42] | I’ll go down to the fountain in front of the Hyatt. | 我以后去凯悦酒店前的喷泉洗 |
[12:46] | Hasn’t frozen over yet. | 那里还没有结冰 |
[12:47] | Can’t you just shower at the free clinic? | 你为什么不去免费的诊所洗澡呢 |
[12:49] | I like baths. | 我喜欢在浴缸里洗 |
[12:51] | A childhood thing. | 童年的情结 |
[12:54] | Why the long face? | 怎么绷着个脸 |
[12:56] | I think I have depression. | 我想是因为我得了抑郁症了 |
[12:58] | It’s hereditary. | 遗传的 |
[12:59] | My mother has it. | 我妈也有 |
[13:03] | Well, come here, have a seat. | 来 过来坐坐 |
[13:05] | I can tell you a few things about depression. | 我可以告诉你点关于抑郁症的事 |
[13:07] | Mind if you put your pants on first? | 那你能不能先把裤子穿上 |
[13:16] | Why are we meeting him here? | 我们干嘛要在这儿等他 |
[13:18] | Well, he’s paranoid that customs might’ve tailed him | 他疑神疑鬼 觉得海关一路尾随他 |
[13:19] | once he finally got out of the shipping container. | 等他一出集装箱就将他抓获 |
[13:24] | – Is that him? – Este, Este, get out here. | -那是他吗 -艾斯缇 快出来 |
[13:26] | Yep, yep, | 来了 来了 |
[13:27] | I think this is him. | 那应该是他 |
[13:47] | There’s your five grand, my friend. | 这是给你的五千块 朋友 |
[13:56] | That’s quite a homecoming. | 真温馨啊 |
[13:57] | True love. | 真爱无价 |
[13:59] | Insert Scarface joke here. | 可以插个《疤面煞星》里的笑话 |
[14:03] | How are you? | 还好吗 |
[14:04] | Grab that… | 我来拿行李 |
[14:08] | All right, | 好了 |
[14:11] | you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:19] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[14:20] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:22] | Jesus, Frank, what the fuck are you doing here? | 天啊 弗兰克 你他妈来这干嘛 |
[14:23] | Is that any way to greet your favorite brother? | 你就这样跟你挚爱的兄弟打招呼 |
[14:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You can’t come in. | 不行 不行 你们不能进来 |
[14:28] | – Frank. – Oh, Clayton. | -弗兰克 -克雷顿 |
[14:29] | Handsome as ever. | 还是跟以前一样帅 |
[14:30] | Why didn’t you come by to visit Mommy when she was dying, Clayton? | 克雷顿 老妈快死的时候怎么不见你来看她 |
[14:34] | Because I didn’t even know | 因为我在她去世之后 |
[14:35] | she was out of prison until after she was dead. | 才知道她已经出狱了 |
[14:37] | I had to take care of her all by myself. | 一直是我一个人在照顾她 |
[14:39] | I’m a little thirsty, is the kitchen in here? | 我有点渴了 厨房是在这边吗 |
[14:41] | Please, Monica, don’t… | 拜托 莫妮卡 别 |
[14:42] | Heard she sent you, Wyatt and Jerry her money. | 听说她给你和怀亚特还有杰瑞寄钱了 |
[14:46] | A few dollars, yeah. | 没错 是寄了一些 |
[14:47] | Didn’t leave me anything. | 可她却一个子儿都没留给我 |
[14:48] | – Is the wifey here? – No. | -你老婆在吗 -不在 |
[14:50] | Work. | 上班去了 |
[14:51] | What was that? Frank, what is she doing? | 什么声音 弗兰克 她在干嘛 |
[14:53] | Seems to me it’s only fair that you and I split the money | 既然老妈临死前都是我照顾的 |
[14:55] | since I looked after Mommy on her death bed. | 那你和我平分那笔钱应该不为过吧 |
[14:58] | Wow, I’ve always wanted to try Veuve Clicquot. | 我一直都想尝尝凯歌香槟的味道呢 |
[15:01] | Aw, we just bought that for Thanksgiving! | 那是我们为感恩节准备的 |
[15:03] | Happy Holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[15:05] | Okay, really. You have to go now. | 好吧 你们真的该走了 |
[15:06] | Not without my share of the money. | 你要是不给我应得的那份就别指望我走 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry,Frank, there’s nothing for me to give you. | 抱歉 弗兰克 我没钱给你了 |
[15:10] | Okay, the money’s spent. | 钱我都花完了 |
[15:11] | I used it catch up on the mortgage. | 我用那笔钱还房贷了 |
[15:13] | Fine, be that way. | 好吧 你有种 |
[15:14] | You don’t want to give me any money, | 你不给我钱是吧 |
[15:16] | let it rest on your conscience, Clayton. | 就让你受到良心的谴责吧 克雷顿 |
[15:18] | Now, I’m going to go to the bathroom, | 我先去趟洗手间 |
[15:21] | and then we will be out of your hair for good. | 然后就再也不来烦你了 |
[15:29] | Long time, huh? | 好久不见了 |
[15:31] | Come here, you. | 到这儿来 |
[15:35] | Monica, don’t do this. | 莫妮卡 别这样 |
[15:36] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[15:37] | Get so close to me. | 靠我这么近 |
[15:39] | You mean like when we did | 就像我们以前在米斯基公园 |
[15:40] | PCP at Comiskey Park and sold T-shirts? | 嗑药 卖T恤的时候一样 |
[15:43] | You were quite the ladies’ man then. | 你当时可真有女人缘 |
[15:45] | I’m not gonna give you any money. | 我不会给你钱的 |
[15:46] | Well, you know Frank is not gonna leave here | 你懂的 弗兰克不拿到几千块 |
[15:48] | without a couple thousands. | 是不会离开这里的 |
[15:50] | – Oh, my God. – So, you might as well get your money’s worth. | -天啊 -那些钱会物有所值的 |
[15:54] | Monica, I-I can’t. | 莫妮卡 我 我不能 |
[15:56] | – I thought you couldn’t resist me. – I’m sorry. | -我以为你抵抗不了我 -对不起 |
[15:58] | No, no, no. No, I can’t, I can’t. | 不 不 不行 我不能 不能 |
[16:00] | I-I’m married. | 我 我已经结婚了 |
[16:01] | I-I have kids. | 我有孩子 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to go. | 抱歉 你们必须离开 |
[16:06] | – Yeah? – What? | -是吗 -怎么了 |
[16:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:09] | Sweetheart, no, you can’t lie down here. | 亲爱的 你不能躺在这儿 |
[16:12] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[16:13] | What-what are you doing? No, no, no, no. | 你在做什么 不 不 |
[16:15] | You got to get up; you can’t lie down. | 你得起来 不能躺在这儿 |
[16:16] | Honey, honey… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[16:17] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[16:18] | Nothing, we were just talking. | 没什么 我们就聊了聊 |
[16:21] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:25] | He didn’t want me. | 他不想要我 |
[16:27] | He didn’t want me. | 他不想要我 |
[16:29] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:31] | I’m an ugly old hag. | 我是个丑陋的老太婆 |
[16:33] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[16:35] | No, you’re beautiful. | 不 你很漂亮 |
[16:38] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[16:40] | You are. | 你真的很漂亮 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[16:46] | Okay? It’s okay. | 好吗 没事的 |
[16:48] | I’m not finished with you yet. | 我跟你没完 |
[16:53] | Are you hungry, Marco? | 马科 你饿吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I don’t think he really gives a shit | 我觉得他现在 |
[16:56] | about food right now. | 才不关心吃什么 |
[16:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Probably right. | 你说得对 |
[17:09] | Your sister’s driving me crazy | 你姐姐快把我搞疯了 |
[17:10] | I don’t know what it’s gonna take for her to trust me. | 我不知道她怎样才会相信我 |
[17:12] | Again. | 再一次相信 |
[17:13] | Can you blame her? | 那能怪她吗 |
[17:14] | You know, you have a whole other family. | 你有另外一个家庭 |
[17:16] | First, your name was Steve, | 一开始 你的名字是史蒂夫 |
[17:18] | then Jimmy. | 之后变成吉米 |
[17:19] | You know, you disappear to Brazil. | 然后你消失去了巴西 |
[17:21] | Come back married. | 回来时已经结婚了 |
[17:23] | You know, it’s kind of a tough way to build up trust. | 这样还想让她信任你 |
[17:25] | I really am trustworthy, though. | 尽管如此 我还是很可靠的 |
[17:27] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to do something bold to prove it. | 那就拿出你的行动来 |
[17:29] | Oh, my pussy for you. | 我的”小蜜洞”是你的 |
[17:31] | Yeah, babe, like that. | 宝贝儿 就是那样 |
[17:32] | All right, dude, you got to get me out of this car. | 好了 伙计 我得赶紧下车 |
[17:34] | I’m getting too horned out; pull over here? | 我欲火焚身了 靠边停吧 |
[17:35] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[17:42] | You ready to go home yet? | 你准备好回家了吗 |
[17:44] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 你想甩掉我吗 |
[17:46] | Just wondering. | 就随便问问 |
[17:47] | No, you know what, I think I’m done living at home. | 没有 我已经在那个家待够了 |
[17:50] | I like being on my own. | 我喜欢靠自己生活 |
[17:51] | And by being on your own you mean sleeping | 你说的靠自己生活 |
[17:52] | on my couch at the Ritz? | 就是睡在我酒店房间的沙发上吗 |
[17:56] | See ya. | 再见 |
[18:01] | Don’t worry, this isn’t too weird. | 别担心 没什么大不了的 |
[18:11] | So, what kind of stuffing should we make? | 我们应该准备哪种火鸡填料呢 |
[18:13] | I like the one with sausage in it. | 我喜欢里面有香肠的 |
[18:14] | Then sausage we shall have. | 那就做有香肠的 |
[18:17] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[18:18] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[18:19] | And I would never do anything to upset you or to hurt you. | 我永远不会做任何让你受伤难过的事 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | At least not on purpose. | 至少不会故意做 |
[18:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:26] | That’s not to say | 虽然有些时候 |
[18:27] | some urges might overtake me, | 我会被冲动蒙蔽了头脑 |
[18:30] | and cause me to think unclearly | 导致我思绪混乱 |
[18:32] | and do things that I’m shamefully, shamefully embarrassed about. | 做出让我非常丢脸而且尴尬的事情 |
[18:37] | Is this about you sleeping with Jody? | 是指你和乔迪睡过了的事吗 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | No…. Yes. | 不是 是的 |
[18:42] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[18:43] | You know about that? | 你已经知道了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[18:45] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[18:47] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[18:48] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[18:50] | An accident where his penis slipped into your vagina? | 他的鸡巴意外滑进你的洞里了 |
[18:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:55] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[18:55] | My mom was just telling me how she fucked Jody. | 我妈刚告诉我她上了乔迪 |
[18:58] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | It was not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[19:01] | Way to go, Sheila. | 干得好 希拉 |
[19:02] | You know what, Mom? | 你知道吗 老妈 |
[19:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:04] | In fact, I want you to screw him more. | 其实我还想让你多搞他几次 |
[19:06] | Screw him all the time. | 一直跟他搞下去 |
[19:07] | Take him, he’s yours. | 拿去吧 他是你的了 |
[19:09] | Get him off my back. | 让他别再缠着我了 |
[19:11] | Jody, get in here! | 乔迪 进来 |
[19:18] | He’s coming in here? Now? | 他要进来吗 现在 |
[19:20] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[19:22] | Why? You fuck my mom, too? | 怎么 你也搞我妈了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, payback’s a bitch. | 是啊 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[19:24] | – Are you having the baby? – No. | -你要生了吗 -不是 |
[19:26] | Help her with the stuffing | 帮她做做火鸡填料 |
[19:27] | or whatever it is that you guys do together. | 或者你们一起随便做点什么 |
[19:30] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:34] | So, what do you want? | 你想说什么 |
[19:35] | I was wondering if you, | 我想知道 |
[19:36] | decided on a couple to give the baby to yet. | 你是不是已经决定了把孩子给谁 |
[19:38] | Yup. Mark and Celeste. | 是的 马克和塞莱斯特 |
[19:41] | Why them? | 为什么是他们 |
[19:42] | They gave me the most cash; eight grand. | 他们给的钱最多 八千块 |
[19:45] | Okay, but I was thinking, | 好吧 不过我觉得 |
[19:47] | you know, maybe Jeff and Alana. | 也许杰夫和阿兰娜更合适 |
[19:48] | They only gave me, like, five. | 他们才给我五千块 |
[19:52] | Right, but, | 没错 但是 |
[19:53] | Jeff and Alana would be better parents. | 杰夫和阿兰娜会是更好的父母 |
[19:55] | Seems unfair they should get the kid | 如果马克和塞莱斯特出钱多 |
[19:57] | if Mark and Celeste paid more. | 把孩子给别人不太公平吧 |
[20:00] | Fine, if you’re gonna pout about it, | 好吧 如果你不满意的话 |
[20:02] | just give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[20:02] | You’re gonna call ’em now? | 你现在就要打电话给他们吗 |
[20:03] | Might as well get it over with. | 速战速决 |
[20:04] | I scheduled a C-section for Friday. | 我约了周五的剖腹产 |
[20:06] | – What? – I want this thing out of me. | -什么 -我想赶快生出来 |
[20:08] | I can’t wait two weeks. | 我等不了两周了 |
[20:09] | Holy shit. I’m gonna see the little guy on Friday? | 见鬼 我周五就要见到小家伙了 |
[20:11] | Yep, for, like, a second. | 没错 只能见一下 |
[20:16] | Hi, Celeste, it’s Karen Jackson. | 塞莱斯特你好 我是凯伦·杰克逊 |
[20:20] | Yeah, I decided to keep the baby. | 是的 我决定留下这个孩子 |
[20:23] | I can’t give it away, I’m so sorry. | 我无法把他给别人 很抱歉 |
[20:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[20:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:32] | Okay, where’s the next number? | 下一个打给谁 |
[20:40] | Hi, Fiona. | 你好 菲奥娜 |
[20:40] | Hey, Debs, you’re filthy. | 黛比 你真脏 |
[20:42] | Go take a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[20:43] | Carl, I took down half of the pool. | 卡尔 泳池我拆了一半 |
[20:44] | You have to do the rest. | 剩下的归你了 |
[20:46] | Guess we’re not having turkey tomorrow. | 估计明天我们吃不到火鸡了 |
[20:47] | Too expensive. Got to use pawnshop money for the bills. | 太贵了 典当的钱要用来付账单 |
[20:50] | But it kind of looks like a turkey, doesn’t it? | 不过看起来有点像火鸡 不是吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah, it’s pretty good. | 是啊 相当不错 |
[20:53] | This smells good. | 这个闻起来不错 |
[20:54] | I’m selling those to Mrs. Campbell over on Western. | 我要卖给西区的坎贝尔太太 |
[20:56] | 20 bucks a pop. | 二十块一份 |
[20:58] | So I’m not worried I have depression anymore. | 我不再担心自己有抑郁症了 |
[21:00] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[21:01] | Talked to my friend Conrad. | 跟我的朋友康拉德聊了聊 |
[21:02] | Says depression usually skips a generation. | 他说抑郁通常隔代遗传 |
[21:04] | Conrad? | 康拉德是谁 |
[21:05] | The homeless guy in our pool. | 我们泳池里的流浪汉 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | And even if it doesn’t skip a generation, | 即使不是隔代遗传 |
[21:11] | it usually only runs in 20% of the family. | 通常发病率也只有20% |
[21:14] | One in five– those are okay odds. | 五分之一的机率 还可以接受 |
[21:16] | Way I figure it, it’s going to be Lip. | 我觉得吧 中招的应该是利普 |
[21:18] | He’s halfway there as it is. | 他已经差不多了 |
[21:20] | Probably shouldn’t have kicked him out. | 或许你不该赶他出门的 |
[21:26] | It’s Lip. Don’t be a douche, leave a message. | 我是利普 别说废话 留言就好 |
[21:28] | Hope you know you’re invited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. | 希望你知道 明天可以回家过感恩节 |
[21:32] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[21:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[21:37] | Message deleted. | 留言删除 |
[21:43] | We hope you enjoy your stay with us at the Ritz-Carlton. | 我们真诚希望你们能在里兹酒店过得愉快 |
[21:45] | Jesus, what are you, an old man?! | 我靠 你怎么了 老态龙钟了吗 |
[21:46] | We’re sure that our five-star… | 我们保证我们五星级 |
[21:50] | Holy shit… they’re still fucking? | 我去 他们还没搞完 |
[21:54] | Sometimes it’s fighting. Can’t really tell the difference. | 有时候是在打架 真心分不清楚 |
[22:01] | Our hotel… | 我们酒店 |
[22:03] | Don’t be rubbing your apple in there. | 你们也小声一点 |
[22:05] | I can’t listen to it from both sides. | 两边一起来我就什么都听不清了 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | Hey, little guy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[22:27] | Uh, I think I’m going to end this now | 我觉得我现在得完成这个了 |
[22:30] | ’cause you’re coming into the world on Friday. | 因为周五 你就要来到这个世界了 |
[22:33] | I hope I get to hang out with you for a few minutes | 我希望能跟你单独相处一会儿 |
[22:35] | before we hand you over to your new parents. | 再把你移交给新父母 |
[22:38] | I think they’re really going to take very good care of you. | 他们一定能把你照顾得很好的 |
[22:41] | You know, I wish it could have been us. | 我曾希望会是我和你妈来照顾你 |
[22:44] | But, um… | 但是 |
[22:47] | Well, things are pretty messed up around here, so… | 我们的生存环境一团糟 所以 |
[22:52] | You ever want to get in touch with me though, that, | 不管什么时候你想跟我联系 |
[22:54] | that would be cool. | 都没关系 |
[22:57] | You know, just, uh, just look for this ugly mug. | 只要 照着这张苦逼脸来找 |
[23:04] | You know, I’ll be around. | 要知道 我就在你身旁 |
[23:09] | I’m not going anywhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[23:15] | All right, take it easy, buddy. | 好了 放轻松 伙计 |
[23:29] | English. Marco, what’s going on? | 说英语 马科 怎么了 |
[23:38] | Wait, doesn’t that fucking hurt? | 那不疼吗 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么 |
[23:41] | – Nothing. – Uh, Lip, what are they saying? | -没什么 -利普 他们在说什么 |
[23:42] | I think he’s probably pissed | 我觉得他非常生气 |
[23:44] | because you fucked Estefania? | 因为你搞了艾斯特法尼娅 |
[23:46] | – You fucked Estefania, too? – No, no, no. | -你也上过艾斯特法尼娅 -不不不 |
[23:47] | He fucked Estefania. | 是他上过艾斯特法尼娅 |
[23:48] | Because we were married! | 我们是夫妻啊 |
[23:50] | Estefania, get my gun. | 艾斯特法尼娅 去拿我的枪 |
[23:51] | He just told her to get his gun. | 他让她去拿枪 |
[23:52] | I know, he said it in English. | 我知道 他刚说的是英语 |
[23:54] | No, Amor, no. | 别 亲爱的 别 |
[23:55] | Listen to her, Marco. No, Amor, no. | 听她的 马科 别啊 |
[24:00] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 |
[24:01] | w-wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[24:03] | Marco, you look like a reasonable man. | 马科 你是个通情达理的人 |
[24:05] | – We can work this out. – Como? | -我们可以想办法解决 -怎么解决 |
[24:07] | How, man? | 怎么解决的意思 |
[24:09] | Lip, go to my bag. | 利普 把我包拿来 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:11] | Get my, uh, I.D. | 去拿我的身份证 |
[24:14] | and passport. | 跟护照 |
[24:16] | Give it to Marco. | 拿给马科 |
[24:17] | Marco, you’re me now. Take my identity, | 马科你现在就是我 用我的身份 |
[24:21] | It’s your fucking picture here, man. | 这上面是你的傻逼照 兄弟 |
[24:23] | Little plastic surgery, | 做个小整形 |
[24:24] | new haircut, you’ll be golden. | 换个发型 就差不多了 |
[24:25] | Yeah, I definitely see a resemblance. | 没错 我真觉得你们有点像 |
[24:27] | And if Este’s dad comes looking for you, Marco, | 如果艾斯特爸爸来找你 马科 |
[24:29] | she’ll still be married to Steve Wilton, | 她仍是史蒂夫·威尔顿的人 |
[24:30] | the two of you will be safe. | 你们会相安无事的 |
[24:31] | That sounds like a foolproof plan. | 听起来是个万全之策 |
[24:32] | We good? | 行吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[24:35] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[24:37] | Yeah, not a problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[24:38] | Now, man. | 现在 伙计 |
[24:41] | The fuck you looking at, man? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[24:43] | – Out, out! – Sure, yeah, right. | -滚 滚 -那是 当然 |
[24:44] | I’m, just got to… | 我 只是要 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:48] | What the hell was that? | 你这是在做什么 |
[24:49] | You told me to do something bold. | 你说让我拿出行动的 |
[25:39] | Hey, hot stuff. | 嘿 小帅哥 |
[25:42] | What are you waiting for? You want to go inside? | 等什么呢 想进去吗 |
[25:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:48] | Roger, he’s with us. | 罗杰 他跟我们是一起的 |
[25:49] | I like my men red. | 我喜欢红头发的男人 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna call you Ginger. | 我要叫你小姜黄 |
[25:55] | I’m so sorry, Frank. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克 |
[25:57] | It’s okay, Moni, it’s okay. | 没关系 莫妮 没关系的 |
[25:59] | You, you don’t have to keep apologizing. | 你没必要一直道歉 |
[26:01] | But I’ve ruined everything. | 但我搞砸了 |
[26:03] | No, we’ll get the money from Clayton some other time. | 不 以后还有机会从克雷顿那儿拿到钱 |
[26:13] | Here, just… | 来 听着 |
[26:16] | Everything’s… | 一切都 |
[26:19] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[26:22] | You want a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[26:24] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴死了 |
[26:25] | No one drinks beer because they’re thirsty. | 没人因为渴才喝啤酒 |
[26:28] | I got two more brothers we can get money from. | 我还有另外两个兄弟可以讹钱呢 |
[26:32] | Jerry’s weak. | 杰瑞很弱的 |
[26:33] | He’ll roll over quick. | 肯定容易勾到钱 |
[26:36] | Moni? | 莫妮 |
[26:37] | Monica? Monica? | 莫妮卡 莫妮卡 |
[26:44] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[26:47] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[26:53] | What are you doing under the stairs? | 你在楼梯下面做什么呢 |
[26:56] | Come on, come on now, get out from there. | 来来 过来 从那里出来 |
[27:00] | Monica, let’s go upstairs. | 莫妮卡 我们上楼 |
[27:02] | I don’t want to be me anymore. | 我不想再做我自己了 |
[27:30] | The first time ever I saw your face | 初见你的面庞 |
[27:37] | I saw the sun rose in your eyes | 我见到太阳升于你的眼眸 |
[27:43] | And the moon and stars | 明月与星辰 |
[27:46] | were the gift you gave to the dark and the empty skies | 是你赋予黑暗与天空的礼物 |
[27:54] | my love | 我的爱人 |
[27:59] | To the dark and the empty skies. | 你赋予黑暗与天空的礼物 |
[28:18] | Hey, Ginger, think fast. | 嘿 小姜黄 接住 |
[28:22] | Sweet place you got. | 这地方真不错 |
[28:24] | Yeah, we have company condos all over the country. | 我们公司在全国都有这种公寓 |
[28:27] | Hmm, what do you do? | 你干什么的 |
[28:29] | Real estate. | 房地产 |
[28:31] | I live in Miami. | 我住在迈阿密 |
[28:35] | You mind if I, uh, sleep here for the night? | 你介意我今晚睡在这里吗 |
[28:38] | What, you don’t like it at home? | 怎么 不喜欢回家睡吗 |
[28:42] | Well, hey, that’s no problem for me, huh? | 当然 我倒是没问题 |
[28:46] | We can go for round three, huh? | 要战第三回合吗 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:49] | – Get it. – I can take you, brother. | -抓到了 -我会搞定你的 兄弟 |
[28:54] | All right! | 好了 |
[28:56] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[28:57] | Who forgot their keys? | 谁忘了带钥匙 |
[29:01] | I kicked Lip out. | 我把利普赶出去了 |
[29:03] | – Where’d he go? – I don’t know. | -他去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[29:04] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[29:05] | You didn’t ask me to find out where he was going. | 你又没让我负责搞清他的去向 |
[29:06] | You asked me to kick him out. | 你只让我把他赶出去 |
[29:08] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说的对 对不起 |
[29:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[29:26] | – How’d he take it? – Seemed fine. You want to go upstairs? | -他怎么样 -应该没事 要上楼吗 |
[29:28] | No, you got a thank-you kiss. | 不 感谢之吻已经给你了 |
[29:30] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[29:31] | What were you expecting? | 你还想要什么 |
[29:33] | Can I spend the night on your couch? | 我能在你沙发上躺一晚上吗 |
[29:35] | – Why? – Then I’ll be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving. | -为什么 -明天我就能在这过感恩节了 |
[29:37] | Who said you’re invited? | 谁说要邀请你了 |
[29:38] | I kicked Lip out. | 我把利普赶出去了 |
[29:40] | I’ll get you a pillow and blanket. | 我拿个枕头跟毯子给你 |
[30:06] | – Hey. – Missed me, huh? | -嘿 -想我了吗 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Um, hey, look, | 有点 听我说 |
[30:10] | is it… is it all right if I stay over tonight? | 我 能在这过夜吗 |
[30:12] | Couldn’t go 12 hours without seeing me, could ya? | 待不了半天就想见我吗 |
[30:30] | I shot a duck! | 我打到鸭子了 |
[30:33] | I shot a duck! | 我打到鸭子了 |
[30:38] | That’s no duck. | 那不是鸭子 |
[30:42] | That’s a bald eagle. | 那是只秃鹰 |
[30:52] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[30:54] | Morning, Steve. | 早上好 史蒂夫 |
[30:56] | You know what, Debs? Let’s make it official. | 你知道吗 小黛 正式声明 |
[30:58] | No more Steve. From now on, it’s Jimmy. | 史蒂夫死了 从现在起 我是吉米 |
[31:00] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 不错 |
[31:01] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[31:04] | To Jimmy! | 敬吉米 |
[31:05] | To Jimmy! Jimmy! | 敬吉米 吉米 |
[31:07] | Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[31:08] | You know, I’m gonna call you Jimmy pillow drooler. | 我要叫你”睡觉流口水吉米” |
[31:11] | Shut the fuck up. I do not. | 他妈的闭嘴 我才不流呢 |
[31:13] | No, I swear to God. This is you. | 不 我对天发誓 像这样 |
[31:18] | What are you doing over there? | 你干嘛呢 |
[31:20] | What’s it look like? Plucking a bald eagle. | 你觉得呢 在给秃鹰拔毛 |
[31:23] | – What? – Carl shot it in the yard. | -什么 -卡尔在院子里打到的 |
[31:25] | With what? | 用什么打的 |
[31:27] | – That’s against the law. – I already gave him a lecture. | -那可是犯法的 -我已经教育过他了 |
[31:29] | And took out the bullets. | 子弹也都取出来了 |
[31:30] | It says there was a rerelease program in the Michigan peninsula. | 新闻说在密歇根半岛有个放生项目 |
[31:33] | Let out ten bald eagles | 放生了十只秃鹰 |
[31:34] | that had been raised in the Detroit Zoo into the wild. | 都是由底特律动物园养大的 |
[31:37] | And one of them came to me last night. | 其中一只昨晚飞到我这里了 |
[31:38] | You know, there is something on his leg. | 它腿上有个东西 |
[31:40] | That’s a tracking device. | 那是追踪器 |
[31:41] | That way, they can monitor where it nests. | 可以追踪它在哪搭窝 |
[31:42] | So, somebody knows that we have it? | 这么说已经有人知道我们逮到它了 |
[31:43] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[31:45] | Uh, it must have hurt, huh, buddy? | 一定很疼吧 伙计 |
[31:47] | Got him on my first shot. | 一枪命中 |
[31:48] | Says tampering with a bald eagle tracker is punishable by law. | 网上说摘除秃鹰的追踪器是违法的 |
[31:53] | Problem solved. | 解决了 |
[31:54] | Here, Carl, get rid of the evidence. | 来 卡尔 把证据处理掉 |
[31:57] | Guess we can save this for the weekend. | 那这个就留到周末吃吧 |
[32:00] | Why? What are we having for Thanksgiving? | 为什么 那感恩节吃什么 |
[32:04] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不不 不行 |
[32:06] | It’s just like the pilgrims intended. | 完全符合清教徒创立感恩节的初衷 |
[32:12] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[32:16] | Stop it. | 别 |
[32:19] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[32:20] | You’re always in the mood. | 怎么会呢 |
[32:22] | How about a little Handy J? | 你只管”出手”怎么样 |
[32:25] | You don’t have to do anything. | 不用你劳神 |
[32:28] | I’ll do all the work. | 我自己全部搞定 |
[32:30] | That’s a girl. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[32:38] | Moni, you got to squeeze a little. | 莫妮 你得握紧点 |
[32:54] | Time for you to go back on your meds, huh? | 你又得吃药了是吧 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:06] | I’ll get you some. | 我去给你拿 |
[33:17] | When should we tell Ian? | 什么时候告诉伊恩 |
[33:20] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[33:22] | About us? | 我们的事啊 |
[33:26] | Get the hell out! | 给我滚出去 |
[33:28] | What, are you Gallagher hopping, Mandy? | 你怎么净搞加拉格家的人 曼迪 |
[33:29] | Dad said you had to knock before you came in. | 老爸不是跟你们说过进来之前先敲门吗 |
[33:31] | Need someone to do a beer run. | 需要人载我们去买啤酒 |
[33:33] | Yeah, just cause you two retards have DUIs | 你们两个傻逼有酒驾记录 |
[33:35] | don’t make me your personal chauffeur. | 别想让我给你们当司机 |
[33:36] | – No, I’ll do it. – Yeah, cool. | -不 我来吧 -好 |
[33:37] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -没事 -谢谢 |
[33:38] | We can go get breakfast burritos | 然后我们可以在胡安的餐车上 |
[33:40] | at Juan’s truck after. | 买玉米饼当早餐 |
[33:46] | I didn’t know you could do that with a turkey baster. | 没想到滴油管也可以做 |
[33:48] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[33:49] | – Frank. – Sheila. | -弗兰克 -希拉 |
[33:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[33:52] | I came by to wish you… happy Thanksgiving! | 我来祝你 感恩节快乐 |
[33:57] | Happy Thanksgiving, Frank. | 感恩节快乐 弗兰克 |
[33:59] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[34:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:02] | Oh, Sheils. | 小希 |
[34:04] | I… I really didn’t want to have to tell you this. | 我真的不想告诉你 |
[34:06] | What? That Monica’s back? | 什么 莫妮卡回家的事 |
[34:09] | You heard about that? | 你听说了 |
[34:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | Are you… are you mad? | 你生气吗 |
[34:13] | I’m not, actually. | 我不生气 |
[34:14] | Yeah, Mom fucked my ex. | 是啊 我妈和我前男友睡了 |
[34:17] | You slept with Lip? | 你跟利普睡了 |
[34:18] | – Oh, God, no. – It was me. | -不 不是 -是我 |
[34:21] | – You slept with him? – Yes. | -你和他睡了 -是的 |
[34:22] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[34:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[34:28] | Sheila! | 希拉 |
[34:29] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[34:31] | My heart– it’s broken. | 我的心 都碎了 |
[34:34] | I’m probably gonna go through a lot of depression over this. | 我可能要抑郁好一阵子了 |
[34:38] | Oh, God. Could use some antidepressants. | 天啊 得吃点抗抑郁药 |
[34:42] | Lithium, if you’ve got it? | 锂 有吗 |
[34:43] | – All right, okay, Frank. – God! | -好的 弗兰克 -天啊 |
[34:45] | Frank, please don’t be upset with Sheila. | 弗兰克 别生希拉的气 |
[34:48] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:49] | Shit! Fuck! Cock! | 操 操 操 |
[34:52] | Did I just piss myself? | 我是不是尿裤子了 |
[34:54] | It’s the baby. | 你要生了 |
[34:56] | Honey, you’re gonna have the baby! | 宝贝 你就要生了 |
[34:58] | – I’ll go get your suitcase. – Oh, my God! | -我去拿你的行李 -我的天呀 |
[34:59] | I’m gonna be a grandma. | 我要当外婆了 |
[35:01] | – Yeah, I know. – This is exciting! | -我知道 -我太高兴了 |
[35:03] | Honey, do you want to sitdown. | 宝贝儿 你先坐下 |
[35:04] | I got your suitcase! I got your suitcase! | 行李拿好了 行李拿好了 |
[35:07] | – Okay, okay. – Get it in there. | -好了 好了 -快过去 |
[35:09] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不知道 不知道 |
[35:10] | I must change your pants first, my sweetie. | 我得先给你换条裤子 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | Somebody get some towels or something. | 谁去拿条毛巾什么的 |
[35:14] | Do you wanna change your pants? | 你想换裤子吗 |
[35:18] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[35:19] | Want anything? Too bad. | 你要点什么吗 不要算了 |
[35:25] | What should we do this weekends? | 这周末干点什么好呢 |
[35:26] | Karen’s actually having the baby tomorrow. So… | 凯伦明天要生孩子 所以 |
[35:29] | What time? | 几点 |
[35:30] | Want to see a movie after? | 完事后想去看电影吗 |
[35:33] | I guess? | 大概可以吧 |
[35:34] | Okay, cool. | 那好 |
[35:37] | Mandy, come on. Your brothers are right there. | 曼迪 别闹 你兄弟就在那边 |
[35:39] | I’ll be fast. | 我会尽快的 |
[35:40] | Seriously. They’re, like, 20 feet away. Come on. | 说真的 他们就在20英尺远的地方 |
[35:43] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[35:44] | Open the fucking register! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快把收银机打开 快点快点 |
[35:46] | Mandy, I thought you said they were getting beer. | 曼迪 你不是说他们要买啤酒吗 |
[35:48] | A euphemism. | 那是委婉的说法 |
[35:50] | Come on, old man! Let’s go! Pick it all up! | 快点 老东西 快点掏干净 |
[35:53] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[35:56] | Shit! | 我操 |
[35:59] | Where the hell are you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[36:00] | We got to get out of here! | 快出来 |
[36:02] | Get back in the car! | 快回来 |
[36:03] | Got to get out. No fucking way! | 我得出去 没门 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna fuck me and walk away? | 你干完我就这么提裤子走人 |
[36:12] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[36:15] | Asshole, Lip! Eat shit. | 吃屎去吧 利普 |
[36:18] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[36:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:31] | Wait. She is? | 什么 她生了 |
[36:34] | Oh, my God. All right, the baby, yeah. | 天啊 好 生了 |
[36:36] | All right, all right, I’ll be right there. | 好 好 我马上过去 |
[36:45] | Didn’t take much stuffing. | 塞不进多少香料啊 |
[36:47] | How long we supposed to cook it for? | 我们得烤多长时间呢 |
[36:49] | 20 minut a pound for turkey. | 火鸡的话 每磅20分钟 |
[36:50] | We are not having bald eagle for Thanksgiving. Here. | 感恩节我们不吃秃鹰 来 |
[36:55] | Whoa, this thing’s huge. | 好大个家伙 |
[36:57] | You’re welcome, Tiny Tim. | 别客气 小家伙 |
[36:59] | – What are we supposed to do with this? – Toss it? | -那这家伙怎么办 -扔掉 |
[37:01] | Hell, no. Hunt it, kill it, eat it. | 才不要 射中 宰了 吃掉 |
[37:03] | The hunter’s code. | 猎人法则 |
[37:04] | There’s no way we’re gonna let the most sacred symbol | 千万不要浪费这只 |
[37:06] | of American freedom and individual liberty go to waste. | 象征着美国自由的小肥鸟 |
[37:10] | I’ll put it in the freezer. | 我放冰箱里 |
[37:15] | We got Thanksgiving! | 有个像样的感恩节晚餐了 |
[37:21] | Christ Almighty, this cock sucker’s killing me. | 我要被这个小兔崽子整死了 |
[37:24] | Oh, my gosh, it’s so exciting. I can hardly contain myself. | 天啊 我好兴奋 我控制不住自己 |
[37:30] | Mom, I’m supposed to be the one breathing. | 妈 该深呼吸的人是我才对吧 |
[37:32] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m just so excited and nervous. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我太兴奋太紧张了 |
[37:35] | And out of the house. | 而且我踏出家门了 |
[37:38] | Damn, that thing really opens up. | 我靠 那玩意开得真大 |
[37:39] | Get the hell away from me. | 给我滚远点 |
[37:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:41] | Mother fucking piece of shit! | 我操你妈的天杀的小兔崽子 |
[37:45] | We got a big turkey. We got a big turkey. | 我们有大火鸡 我们有大火鸡 |
[37:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[37:51] | – Out. – Did you come home last night? | -外面 -昨晚回家了吗 |
[37:53] | – No. – You even think to call? | -没 -连个电话都不打 |
[37:57] | I’m here now. | 我现在回来了 |
[37:59] | Wasn’t gonna miss a family holiday. | 我是不会错过家庭聚会的 |
[38:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:07] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[38:10] | It’s a neck hickey. Go wash up. | 脖子上有吻痕 去洗洗 |
[38:15] | – Should I set a place for Lip? – Sure, sweetie. | -给利普留位子吗 -当然了亲爱的 |
[38:17] | – You better not have started without me. – Frank? | -没我怎么能开饭呢 -弗兰克 |
[38:19] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[38:20] | You’re gonna come to dinner? | 你也来过节 |
[38:21] | Of course I am, son. | 当然了 儿子 |
[38:22] | And so’s your mother. | 你老妈也来 |
[38:23] | Lithium? | 锂 |
[38:24] | Moni, I got your medications. | 莫妮 药来了 |
[38:28] | Mom’s under the stairs? | 老妈怎么在楼梯下面 |
[38:30] | How long has she been under there? | 她在下面待多久了 |
[38:31] | Here you go, sweetheart. Here’s your candy. | 亲爱的 给你 好吃的糖 |
[38:36] | That should do it. | 吃了应该就没事了 |
[38:39] | Get out of there. | 出来 |
[38:41] | – Get out of there. – No, Fiona. | -出来 -不 菲奥娜 |
[38:42] | No, Fiona! No! | 不要 菲奥娜 不要 |
[38:44] | Come on out. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[38:45] | – No! – Get out of there. | -不要 -快出来 |
[38:46] | – Come on. – No! | -来嘛 -不 |
[38:48] | – Come on. – Fiona. | -来吧 -菲奥娜 |
[38:49] | – Up you go. – Up you go. Come on. | -快起来 -快起来 来吧 |
[38:51] | – I look a mess. – No, you do not. | -我看起来很糟糕 -不 才没有 |
[38:54] | You look beautiful. Doesn’t she look beautiful, kids? | 你很漂亮 孩子们 妈妈很漂亮 是吧 |
[38:57] | – You look great. – Yeah. Yeah. Hi, Mom. | -你看上去很美 -是啊 妈 |
[38:59] | You’re not spending Thanksgiving under the stairs, okay? | 我不会让你躺在楼梯底下过感恩节的 |
[39:02] | Debs, set a place for Monica. | 黛比 帮莫妮卡腾个位置 |
[39:03] | We’re all having dinner together. | 我们全家人一起过感恩节 |
[39:05] | With the kids at the table. | 和孩子们一起上桌吃 |
[39:06] | That’s right. | 说的没错 |
[39:07] | You’re gonna sit right here. | 你就坐在这儿 |
[39:08] | Well, then, happy Thanksgiving. | 好啦 感恩节快乐 |
[39:12] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[39:19] | Sorry. Hi, Jeff. Alana. | 抱歉 杰夫 阿兰娜 |
[39:22] | Sheila called us | 希拉打电话给我们 |
[39:23] | Can’t believe it’s happening so fast. | 想不到她这么快就生了 |
[39:25] | I don’t, either. You guys coming in? | 我也没想到 你们要进来吗 |
[39:25] | Karen didn’t want us in there. | 凯伦不希望我们在场 |
[39:27] | They told us to wait out here. | 他们要我们在外边等着 |
[39:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:29] | She’s in room 803. | 她在803号房 |
[39:30] | Right. Oh, hey, um, I wanted to give you guys something. | 对了 我有样东西要给你们 |
[39:32] | Uh, made this for the baby. | 这是我为孩子录的 |
[39:36] | Um, if you guys could give it to him at some point, | 希望以后有机会 能把这个给他 |
[39:40] | you know, if you feel like it. | 我是说 如果你们愿意的话 |
[39:43] | – Yeah. Thank you, Lip. – Yeah, we will. | -谢谢你 利普 -我们会的 |
[39:45] | Cool. Um, I should go in. | 那就好 我该进去啦 |
[39:47] | – Get in there! -Go! | -快进去吧 -快去 |
[39:51] | Here we go! | 火鸡来啦 |
[39:54] | Good job, baby. | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[39:56] | Can’t wait to get that turkey in me. | 我已经等不及要把它吃掉了 |
[39:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:00] | Ah! We haven’t said grace yet. | 我们还没说感恩祝词呢 |
[40:02] | – I’ll say it. – I’ll say the grace. | -我来说 -我来说感恩词 |
[40:04] | Hold hands. | 拉好手 |
[40:05] | Dear Lord, | 亲爱的上帝 |
[40:06] | Thank you for this food that we’re about to eat. | 感谢您赐予我们食物 |
[40:09] | and thank you for bringing my Monica back to me. | 感谢您将莫妮卡送回我的身边 |
[40:13] | And please make my brother Clayton | 另外恳请您让我的兄弟克雷顿 |
[40:15] | burn in hell for all eternity when the time comes. | 万劫不复 永世不得超生 |
[40:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:20] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[40:36] | Are you gonna carve the turkey? I’m starving. | 你到底切不切火鸡 我快饿死了 |
[40:38] | I’m carving. I am the man of the house. | 我来切 我才是一家之主 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna go wash my hands. | 我去洗个手 |
[40:48] | Fiona, is Lip coming? | 菲奥娜 利普会来吗 |
[40:49] | Want me to call him? | 要我打给他吗 |
[40:51] | Uh, he knows what time we’re eating. | 他知道我们开饭时间的 |
[40:52] | Mashed potatoes, please. | 把土豆泥递给我 |
[40:54] | – Who likes dark meat? – Me! | -谁要吃鸡腿 -我要 |
[40:56] | Ooh, me, too. And on my turkey, also. | 我也要 而且火鸡上也要来点 |
[41:00] | I invited Conrad. Is that okay? | 我邀请了康拉德过来 可以吗 |
[41:03] | Conrad? | 康拉德 |
[41:03] | My homeless guy from the pool. | 我在泳池里认识的一个流浪汉 |
[41:05] | – Coming… – Sure, Debs. | -来啦 -当然可以了 黛比 |
[41:06] | Conrad, how are you? | 康拉德 你好吗 |
[41:07] | – Hi, Deb. – Hi. | -你好 黛比 -你好 |
[41:09] | Everyone, this is Conrad. | 大家 来认识一下康拉德 |
[41:11] | Hi, Conrad. | 你好 康拉德 |
[41:16] | Much better than bald eagle. | 比秃鹰好太多了 |
[41:19] | Hey, we’re still eating that. | 我们还是得把那玩意儿给吃了 |
[41:20] | We’re gonna roast it, bake it, fry it. | 我们要把它烤了 烘了 炸了 |
[41:22] | I don’t care, but we’re really gonna eat it. | 不管怎么样 反正我们要吃了它 |
[41:23] | Bet it tastes like chicken. | 肯定跟鸡的味道差不多 |
[41:24] | Well, we could always have it for Christmas. | 我们可以留到圣诞节吃 |
[41:28] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么声音 |
[41:30] | I’m just gonna put all of this on this one plate, | 我会把这些都切好了放盘子上的 |
[41:33] | and then everybody could… | 然后大家就可以 |
[41:34] | Holy fuck! | 我靠 |
[41:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:40] | Give me a phone. Give me a phone. | 把电话给我 把电话给我 |
[41:45] | Come on, guys, upstairs. Upstairs, kids. | 孩子们 快点 跟我上楼 |
[41:48] | Okay, uh, fuck! | 好吧 我操 |
[41:50] | We’re good. We’re good. We’re good. Don’t worry. | 没事 没事的 别担心 |
[41:52] | More towels. | 再拿点毛巾过来 |
[41:55] | – Shit! – There’s been an accident. | -操 -我们家发生了一起事故 |
[41:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:59] | 2119 North Wallace. | 北华莱士街2119号 |
[42:01] | She’s bleeding badly. | 她现在大量出血 |
[42:02] | Yeah, she’s awake. Uh… | 是的 意识是清醒的 |
[42:03] | Frank, more towels! | 弗兰克 快多拿点毛巾过来 |
[42:05] | Towels! Will somebody give me a fucking towel? | 毛巾 谁他妈的给我拿点毛巾过来 |
[42:08] | Frank, they want to know if she took any pills. | 弗兰克 他们问她吃过什么药 |
[42:11] | – Dad! Dad?! – You’re good. | -爸 爸 -你会没事的 |
[42:15] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[42:17] | Can you see me? Can you see me? | 能看见我吗 你能看见我吗 |
[42:18] | Help me with her feet, Frank. Frank? | 快过来按住她的脚 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[42:21] | Get… Get over here! | 你快过来 |
[42:23] | You with me? You with me? Breathe. | 能听见我说话吗 能听见吗 深呼吸 |
[42:24] | You’re gonna be good, okay? Slow, slow. You’re gonna be good. | 你会没事的 慢慢呼吸 你会没事的 |
[42:28] | It’s just… It’s fine. You’re fine. You’re fine. | 没事的 没事的 你会没事的 |
[42:51] | Why didn’t Frank come? | 弗兰克怎么没来 |
[42:55] | I don’t know, Debs. | 我不知道 黛比 |
[42:56] | – Holy fuck. – Dude, if you say that one more time, | -我操 -兄弟 你要是再说一遍 |
[42:59] | I’m gonna throw you in the oven with that | 回去以后我就把你和火鸡一起塞到烤箱里 |
[43:00] | – turkey when we get home, okay? – Okay, okay. I’m sorry. | -明白了吗 -好吧 对不起 |
[43:02] | You try Lip again? | 你再给利普打个电话 |
[43:03] | Yeah, just left a message. | 打过了 还留了言给他 |
[43:05] | Miss Gallagher? | 加拉格小姐吗 |
[43:07] | Debs, stay with me. | 黛比 跟我待在这儿 |
[43:08] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[43:10] | – She’s stable. – Oh, thank God. | -她情况稳定了 -谢天谢地 |
[43:12] | We’re gonna hold her for 72 hours, | 我们会将她留院观察72个小时 |
[43:13] | make sure she doesn’t try to harm herself again. | 以确保她不会再做出什么自残的举动 |
[43:15] | She’s bipolar? | 她患有躁郁症吗 |
[43:17] | Okay, we’ll get her back on her meds and leveled out. | 好的 我们会让她继续吃药 稳定治疗 |
[43:19] | Can we see her? | 我们能进去看她吗 |
[43:20] | No, not right now. She’s heavily sedated. | 不 现在不行 她被注射了大量镇静剂 |
[43:23] | You should go home. Excuse me. | 你们该回家去了 失陪了 |
[43:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:31] | – Lip just called. – He’s coming? | -利普刚回我电话了 -他来了吗 |
[43:33] | Karen’s having her baby upstairs. | 凯伦正在楼上生孩子呢 |
[43:35] | Holy fuck! | 我操 |
[43:38] | Is Maternity this way? I’m gonna be an aunt! | 产科是在这边吗 我要当小姑啦 |
[43:41] | I’m gonna have a nephew I can beat up. | 我以后就有个侄子可以欺负啦 |
[43:44] | Why can’t I just get a C-section? | 为什么我不能剖腹产呢 |
[43:47] | You’re too far along, sweetie. | 亲爱的 现在已经来不及了 |
[43:48] | Sometimes Mother Nature has other plans, honey. | 有时候大自然另有安排 亲爱的 |
[43:50] | Fuck Mother Nature! | 去他妈的大自然 |
[43:52] | She doesn’t have to worry about her vagina getting stretched out. | 她又不需要担心她的阴道被撑爆 |
[43:54] | You were already pretty stretched out down there, Karen. | 你的阴道已经快要被撑爆了 凯伦 |
[43:56] | I want drugs! Give me drugs! | 我要打麻药 给我打麻药 |
[43:58] | Sweetie, push! You’re almost there. Push! | 亲爱的 用力 快出来了 用力啊 |
[44:01] | – I am pushing, bitch. – Oh, I can see his head. | -我在用力啊 -我看见他的头啦 |
[44:03] | Oh, my God, the miracle of birth, sweetie! | 老天 生命的奇迹啊 亲爱的 |
[44:07] | It’s so beautiful | 真是太美了 |
[44:09] | More visitors. | 又有探访者 |
[44:11] | Hey, sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[44:13] | Oh, the Gallaghers! | 加拉格家的人来啦 |
[44:14] | It’s a party! | 真是个派对呀 |
[44:18] | I’m gonna be a grandma! | 我要当外婆啦 |
[44:19] | Great. Let’s just have the whole Fighting illini | 太棒了 趁我生孩子的当口你们 |
[44:22] | marching band in while we’re at it! | 去请个乐队来开个派对好了 |
[44:24] | – Lip! – Look, my baby boy’s come out. | -利普 -快看啊 我儿子要生出来啦 |
[44:30] | Vagina. | 阴道啊 |
[44:31] | Sorry we didn’t have time to buy you any cigars, man. | 抱歉我们没来得及给你买雪茄 |
[44:33] | Oh, no worries, man. | 没关系啦 |
[44:34] | That’s right, all you guys just fucking whoop it up | 真好呀 你们在旁边大呼小叫 |
[44:37] | while I’m sitting in here! Fucking fuck! | 我在床上痛的死去活来 我操 |
[44:39] | Okay, it’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming! | 好了 要出来了 要出来了 |
[44:45] | Breathe, Karen. | 深呼吸 凯伦 |
[44:46] | You keep breathing, fuck nut! | 你给我呼吸一个看看啊 死猪头 |
[44:48] | Shit, I don’t know if I ever wanna do this now. | 靠 看得我都不想生了 |
[44:50] | One more big push, Karen. | 最后用力一次 凯伦 |
[45:10] | Um, Doctor? | 医生 |
[45:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:22] | Is he okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[45:26] | – Oh, no. – That thing looks weird. | -不 -那玩意儿看起来好诡异 |
[45:30] | I think he looks beautiful. | 我觉得他看上去很美 |
[45:36] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[45:40] | He has Down Syndrome, Debs. | 他患有唐氏综合征 黛比 |
[45:42] | Yeah, and he’s Asian. | 没错 而且他是亚洲人 |
[45:43] | Maybe we’re just looking at him upside down. | 或许是我们倒着看的缘故 |
[45:54] | Here you go, honey, you can hold him now. | 给你 亲爱的 你现在能抱他啦 |
[45:57] | No, no, I don’t want to touch him. | 不 不要 我不想碰他 |
[45:58] | You should hold him and say good-bye. | 你应该抱抱他然后跟他告个别 |
[45:59] | Just take him away. | 把他带走 |
[46:04] | What the fuck, Karen, | 你他妈搞什么鬼啊 凯伦 |
[46:05] | I thought you said it was mine?! | 你不是说孩子是我的吗 |
[46:06] | I screwed Timmy Wong as much as I screwed you. | 我跟蒂米·王上床的次数不比跟你少 |
[46:10] | I never said it was your baby. | 我从没说过是你的孩子 |
[46:12] | You just wanted it to be. | 你只是自己一厢情愿罢了 |
[46:18] | Go tell Jeff and Alana to come | 快让杰夫和阿兰娜进来 |
[46:20] | get their fucking baby. | 把这个该死的孩子带走 |
[47:14] | Lip? | 利普 |
[47:24] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[48:58] | Come on, Sheila! Hurry up! | 快上来 希拉 快点 |
[49:02] | – I got the baby! I got the baby! – Come on! Come on! | -我拿到孩子啦 我拿到啦 -快点快点 |