时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For those of you who were too lazy to tune in last week, | 献给那些上周懒得按遥控器选台的人 |
[00:07] | Thanks, Tim. | 谢了 蒂姆 |
[00:08] | Stay down. | 憋住 |
[00:11] | How long was that? | 憋了多久 |
[00:12] | Not long enough. | 不够久 |
[00:13] | City pools are filled with city kids. | 市游泳池里都是些城里孩子 |
[00:15] | You need at least 90 seconds. | 你至少要撑90秒 |
[00:17] | Cancer’s opening up a whole wonderful world for you. | 癌症为你打开了一片新天地 |
[00:20] | I was able to pull some strings | 我托关系才帮你拿到的 |
[00:22] | and get you these special cancer pills. | 这些是治疗癌症的灵药 |
[00:24] | – Will they cure my cancer? – Depends on your attitude. | -这能治好我的癌症吗 -那要看你的心态了 |
[00:27] | I just got my one-year chip | 我刚刚从互戒协会 |
[00:28] | from Sex Addicts Anonymous. | 获得了一周年纪念章 |
[00:30] | – I’ll go slow. – Not gonna happen. | -我慢慢的 -绝对不行 |
[00:31] | Jody only wants to cuddle and do it like missionaries. | 乔迪只想着搂搂抱抱 体位也就传教士一种 |
[00:35] | It’s boring. | 无聊死了 |
[00:36] | If I kick it up a notch, there’s no stopping me. | 如果我再次追求快感 事情会一发不收拾的 |
[00:39] | It’s an addiction. | 这是瘾 得治 |
[00:41] | I think everyone at work, other than me, | 我觉得 除了我以外的所有同事 |
[00:42] | is blowing the manager. | 都在给经理吹箫 |
[00:44] | Princess, I got it. Go take your break. | 普林塞斯 去休息吧 我来就好 |
[00:45] | It’s a not a break, break. | 这不是普通的”休息” |
[00:46] | It’s a “Bobby” Break. | 是要帮鲍比”休息” |
[00:48] | They’re all gonna realize I’m not carrying | 她们会发现我没有承担 |
[00:49] | my share of the load, literally. | 我那一份的脏活儿 真的没有 |
[00:52] | Gotta save your sperm for baby-making. | 小蝌蚪要留着造人 |
[00:55] | This was a baby-making session? | 我们这是在造人吗 |
[00:56] | Hoping so. | 希望如此 |
[00:58] | Daddy, it’s Molly. | 爸爸 我是茉莉 |
[00:59] | Mommy died. Please come. | 妈妈死了 拜托 来接我吧 |
[01:02] | Who the fuck’s Molly? | 茉莉是哪根葱 |
[01:03] | She’s my half-sister. | 是我同父异母的妹妹 |
[01:04] | That’s just my girl penis. | 那只是我的女生宝贝罢了 |
[01:05] | Looks exactly like a boy penis. | 但它和男生宝贝长得一模一样 |
[01:09] | Am I coming home with you? | 我能跟你回家吗 |
[01:10] | You don’t need to be playing house | 你也不用和曼迪·米尔科威奇 |
[01:11] | with Mandy Milkovich. | 玩过家家吧 |
[01:13] | Doing shit like this signals something | 你这么做会给像曼迪这样的女孩 |
[01:14] | to a girl like Mandy. | 一些错误的信号 |
[01:16] | Sure you know what kind of signals you’re sending? | 你真的知道自己在传递什么信息吗 |
[01:19] | Hey, Fiona, Ian, you met my father. | 菲奥娜 伊恩 你们都见过我父亲吧 |
[01:24] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是什么人 |
[01:25] | It’s Jimmy’s dad. | 他是吉米的老爸 |
[01:26] | Were you trying to screw Lip? | 你是想搞利普吗 |
[01:28] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[01:29] | I would like to report a negligent situation. | 我想举报一个过失情况 |
[01:33] | Six kids living in squalor. | 六个孩子挤在一个脏屋子里 |
[01:36] | No parental supervision. | 没有父母监管 |
[01:38] | They’re all criminals. | 他们都是罪犯 |
[01:40] | That is an all-time low. | 你的下限又一次被刷新了 |
[03:09] | Fuck you, Gallagher. | 去死吧 加拉格 |
[03:19] | Dude, little man in the canoe. | 你倒是快进来啊 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, but my game is off. | 抱歉 我没性致了 |
[03:23] | How does a tongue forget how to lick? | 怎么可能连舔都不会了 |
[03:24] | It’s the whole | 我一直在想 |
[03:26] | “my dad is gay for your brother” thing. | “我爸跟你弟是好基友”的事 |
[03:28] | It’s like on a film loop in my brain. | 这些一直在我脑中循环上演 |
[03:29] | Ian’s cock, my dad’s mouth– | 伊恩的鸡巴 我爸的嘴 |
[03:31] | in, out, in, out. | 进出抽插 |
[03:32] | It’s just sex. He’s still the same person. | 做爱而已 他还是他 |
[03:34] | But is he? | 是吗 |
[03:35] | Because I’m rethinking everything | 我回想了一下 |
[03:37] | I even thought about him. | 跟他有关的事 |
[03:38] | Like in high school when my friends came over, | 比如高中那会儿 我朋友来家里 |
[03:40] | was he checking out their asses? | 他是不是在打量人家的屁股 |
[03:42] | Or that guy, Uncle Rick– | 还有那家伙 瑞克叔叔 |
[03:44] | his racquetball partner with the feathered hair? | 我爸那浑身是毛的壁球搭档 |
[03:45] | Do not leave. | 别走 |
[03:47] | Too hot in here anyway. | 反正这里热死了 |
[03:49] | Sheets are sticking to my back. | 床单都黏在我背上 |
[03:50] | And I gotta go to work. | 而且我得去上班 |
[03:51] | Be happy you have a real dad, | 你有个称职的爸爸就该偷着乐了 |
[03:53] | not some thieving alcoholic deadbeat | 好过我那个偷钱酗酒 |
[03:55] | who’s puking into the silverware drawer. | 还爱在放银器的抽屉里呕吐的废物 |
[04:03] | I– | 我… |
[04:05] | Doin’ some work on the sewer main in a couple days, | 过几天要把排污总管挖出来 |
[04:08] | just wanted to warn ya. | 提醒你们一下 |
[04:09] | Warn us what? | 提醒什么 |
[04:10] | The water’s gonna be shut off for the day. | 到时候会停水 |
[04:12] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:34] | Honey? What is that for? | 亲爱的 这是什么 |
[04:37] | Sex swing. | 性爱秋千 |
[04:40] | Trying to see if it can bear both of us at once. | 想试试能否同时承受我们两个人的重量 |
[04:42] | If not, I can get us a four-post freestander. | 要是不行的话 我就去弄个四脚架 |
[04:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:50] | What– is this– | 怎么了 这是… |
[04:52] | – aren’t we–? – It’s fine. | -我们不是… -没事 |
[04:53] | It’s just with all the, um, shipments and everything. | 就是这整个负载的事 |
[04:56] | And just– it’s totally fine. | 就是…没事啦 |
[04:58] | It’s just– | 就是… |
[04:58] | I’m just not used to being, um, submissive. | 我不太习惯 服从 |
[05:04] | You can be the dom tomorrow. | 明天可以让你主导啊 |
[05:05] | Okay. Oh, that’s fine. | 好吧 很好 |
[05:06] | It’s good for us to grow… | 成熟一点 |
[05:10] | as people. | 也好 |
[05:18] | Shower’s free. Who’s next? | 浴室没人了 下一个谁来 |
[05:35] | She’s not even related to us. | 她跟我们半点亲戚关系都没有 |
[05:37] | Go pee downstairs. Go. | 去楼下尿吧 去吧 |
[05:41] | How long do you plan on keeping Molly around? | 你准备让茉莉在这待多久 |
[05:44] | Till we find someone to take him in. | 直到我们找到人收留他 |
[05:46] | – Are you looking? – Yeah. | -你有在找吗 -有 |
[05:48] | Good. Might as well tell him he’s a he, | 很好 找的同时记得告诉”她” |
[05:50] | while you’re at it. | “她”是个男孩 |
[06:01] | Mm, what– what time is it? | 几点了 |
[06:02] | Sex o’clock. | 爱爱时间 |
[06:04] | Quick, before Carl gets back. | 快点 赶在卡尔回来之前 |
[06:05] | – Yeah, no, I can’t– – I’m sleeping. | -不行 -我还在睡觉呢 |
[06:07] | I got to, uh– I gotta help Carl set up for day care. | 我得 帮卡尔准备日托 |
[06:11] | I thought that was Debbie’s job. | 那不是黛比的活儿吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, no, it is. | 确实是的 |
[06:13] | She’s just going to the pool today, | 但她今天要去泳池 |
[06:14] | so I promised I’d supervise. | 所以我答应帮她看场 |
[06:17] | Still sleeping. | 我还在睡觉呢 |
[06:20] | What are your plans for the day? | 你今天要干什么 |
[06:21] | Actually me and Kev are taking | 我准备和小凯 |
[06:23] | the ice cream truck to Indiana, | 开冰淇淋车去印第安纳州 |
[06:24] | going on a fireworks run. | 弄点烟火回来 |
[06:25] | Can we come? | 我们能去吗 |
[06:26] | Uh, no, we won’t all fit on the way back. | 不行 这么多人回来坐不下 |
[06:29] | You know, stash is probably gonna take up, | 光是烟火就要占掉 |
[06:30] | like, half the truck, so– | 大概半个车厢 |
[06:32] | Can you do it tomorrow? | 明天再去不行吗 |
[06:33] | I really want us to take Molly to the beach | 我想趁工作日人不多 |
[06:35] | before the weekend meatheads descend. | 带茉莉去沙滩玩 |
[06:36] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[06:38] | Other people exist, maybe? | 要不要这么旁若无人啊 |
[06:42] | No, I gotta get down there | 不行 我得赶在罗马焰火筒 |
[06:43] | before the Roman candles sell out. | 卖完之前过去 |
[06:48] | Hey, did you find any, uh, Molly relatives? | 你找到茉莉的亲人了吗 |
[06:51] | Tracked down a second cousin in the Navy on Facebook. | 在脸书上找到一个当海军的远房亲戚 |
[06:53] | Did you post on his wall? | 你给他留言了吗 |
[06:54] | Status says he’s on sea duty. | 他的状态写着 任务出海 |
[06:57] | I’ll do it when he gets back. | 等他回来我就给他发 |
[06:58] | I mean, um, when’s that? | 那要到什么时候 |
[07:00] | Didn’t say. | 状态里没写 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Look, cage the ferret, okay? | 把你的花洞藏起来 好吗 |
[07:08] | Day care parents don’t appreciate morning muff. | 日托小孩的家长可不想大清早就见你的草丛 |
[07:17] | Here you go. Good doggy. | 给你 好狗狗 |
[07:22] | 100. 100 seconds! | 一百 一百秒 |
[07:25] | Jimmy, I can’t do breakfast, set up for day care, | 吉米 我没法同时做早餐 准备日托 |
[07:28] | and practice holding my breath all at the same time. | 还要练习憋气 |
[07:32] | Oh, it’s still broken. | 我手指还没好呢 |
[07:33] | It’s a finger, not your neck. | 是手指 又不是脖子 |
[07:36] | Carl, can you set up for day care? | 卡尔 能准备一下日托吗 |
[07:37] | I need to get to the pool at exactly 9:00 AM. | 我要上午九点准时到泳池 |
[07:39] | – It’s opening day. – I’m feeding Liam. | -今天是开放日 -我在给利亚姆喂食 |
[07:42] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[07:43] | Thanks, Molly. | 谢了 茉莉 |
[07:45] | Okay, wipe down the exersaucers and teething toys, | 擦一下宝宝玩具桌和磨牙玩具 |
[07:48] | then check the nap-pads for head-lice and boogers. | 再检查一下枕巾上有没有头虱和鼻屎 |
[07:51] | That’s a really pretty dress. | 这裙子美翻了 |
[07:53] | It hides my girl penis. | 它能遮住我的女生宝贝 |
[07:54] | Mom said it’s impolite to show off my bulge. | 妈妈说突出来一块不礼貌 |
[07:59] | More coffee? | 再来点咖啡 |
[08:02] | Lip, Ian, come down here a sec! | 利普 伊恩 快下楼 |
[08:07] | Okay, listen up, Gallaghers and Milkoviches. | 听好了 加拉格家的和米尔科威奇家的 |
[08:11] | They’re digging up the sewer main in a few days | 工人们过几天要把排污总管挖出来 |
[08:13] | and shutting the water off, | 到时会断水 |
[08:14] | so we need to do laundry and dishes beforehand. | 我们得提前把衣服和碗给洗了 |
[08:18] | What about toilets? | 那上厕所怎么办 |
[08:19] | I guess we just won’t flush that day. | 到时候就别冲水了 |
[08:21] | Well, we could fill up buckets. | 可以用水桶 |
[08:23] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[08:26] | He crippled or something? | 他是残了还是怎么 |
[08:28] | So helpful. | 真是帮大忙了 |
[08:29] | Must be nice having a spouse. | 结婚的感觉很好吧 |
[08:31] | Wait, they’re digging up the lawn? | 等下 他们要挖草坪 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:34] | What about Aunt Ginger? | 那金吉姑妈怎么办 |
[08:38] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[08:45] | I’ll be back for dinner. Buck up, kiddo. | 我会回来吃晚餐 振作起来 孩子 |
[08:48] | No biggie, just my universe falling apart. | 没什么大不了 就是三观颠覆而已 |
[08:50] | Hey, there, fella. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[08:53] | Let’s go take the Browns to the Super Bowl, huh? | 咱们去上厕所吧 |
[09:10] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[09:10] | Guess who came by today. The city. | 猜猜今天谁来了 城建的人 |
[09:13] | They’re digging up the yard to work on the sewer line. | 他们要把院子里的排污管挖出来 |
[09:15] | You need to find Aunt Ginger before they do. | 你得赶在他们之前把金吉姑妈找出来 |
[09:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:19] | The dead relative whose social security checks | 那个社保支票一直被你拿去兑现的 |
[09:21] | you’ve been cashing. | 死亲戚 |
[09:23] | You buried her, you unbury her. | 当初是你埋了她 现在你得把她挖出来 |
[09:27] | – Hand. – Come on, Debs. | -伸手 -走吧 小黛 |
[09:29] | Bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[10:02] | You’re not trying to look at my dick, are you? | 你不是在看我的鸡巴吧 |
[10:03] | No, no, I’m not. | 没 才没有 |
[10:04] | I’m not even thinking about your dick… | 我甚至都没有想你把阴茎 |
[10:05] | in my dad’s mouth. | 杵在我爸嘴里这事 |
[10:07] | – I’m not. – Good, then don’t. | -绝对没有 -行 那就别想了 |
[10:09] | Yep. Not. | 真的 没想 |
[10:11] | Ian’s dick was in your dad’s mouth? | 伊恩把老二杵你爸嘴里 |
[10:13] | It’s a figure of speech. | 这是种修辞手法 |
[10:15] | It’s like saying, “None of your business. | 就好比说 “不关你事 |
[10:19] | Your dick’s in my dad’s mouth, man.” | 你的老二在我爸嘴里杵着 哥们” |
[10:22] | Who says that? | 谁会这么说 |
[10:23] | Gay dudes. | 同性恋 |
[10:24] | – Is Ian gay? – No, no. | -伊恩是同性恋吗 -不 不 |
[10:26] | It was euphemistic. | 它是一种委婉说法 |
[10:29] | Is that what gay people like to do? | 那同性恋是不是都喜欢这么做 |
[10:30] | Jesus. Forget it. I’m– okay. | 天哪 算了 我– |
[10:32] | Oh, uh, Jamie. | 对了 杰米 |
[10:34] | You any good with power tools? | 你会用电动工具吗 |
[10:38] | Hey, Lip, I need your help. | 利普 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:41] | Oh, busy. | 忙着呢 |
[10:42] | Too busy to help your old man? | 忙到没空帮你的老爹了吗 |
[10:43] | Yes, forever. | 是啊 这辈子都是 |
[10:50] | Hey, Ian? | 伊恩人呢 |
[10:52] | He’s getting ready for work. | 他正准备去上班呢 |
[10:55] | Nice paint job. | 这漆喷得真不错 |
[10:57] | You got your shoes on? | 穿鞋了吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah. Why? | 穿了 怎么了 |
[11:01] | We’re going over to Sheila’s. | 我们要去希拉家一趟 |
[11:02] | Gonna grab some of dead Eddie’s heavy-duty machines. | 得去拿点埃迪生前用的重型机械 |
[11:05] | That fella loved lawn equipment. | 那位老兄就爱园艺设备 |
[11:06] | But I’m sick. | 但是我病了 |
[11:10] | You don’t look sick to me. | 我看你挺好的啊 |
[11:12] | Cancer? | 癌症呢 |
[11:15] | The clinic called. | 诊所打过电话了 |
[11:17] | The pills worked. | 那些药起作用了 |
[11:19] | No more cancer. Congrats. | 癌症没了 恭喜你啊 |
[11:21] | – I’m not dying? – No! | -我不会死了吗 -不会了 |
[11:23] | – Can we have a party? – You bet. | -我们能开个派对吗 -当然了 |
[11:25] | Just as soon as we dig up this old, dead crack whore. | 等我们把这个老婊子挖出来先 |
[11:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[12:01] | Are you a lesbo? | 你是拉拉吗 |
[12:04] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[12:08] | Although I know many people | 尽管我认识很多与同性个体 |
[12:09] | who have had relations with same sex individuals. | 有着恋爱关系的人 |
[12:11] | I believe all people should have the right | 我相信所有人都有 |
[12:13] | to love whomever they choose. | 自由恋爱的权利 |
[12:15] | And even though civil unions | 即使现在在伊利诺伊州 |
[12:17] | are legal in Illinois, it isn’t enough. | 民事结合已经合法 这还是不够的 |
[12:19] | Change is possible. It starts with us and– | 改变是可能的 只要从我们做 |
[12:21] | Stop staring at us, freak bag. | 别再盯着我们看了 怪胎 |
[12:23] | And grow some tits. | 长点奶子吧 |
[12:41] | You hear that? | 听到没 |
[12:42] | They’re going for the brass ring up there. | 他们在楼上大战着呢 |
[12:44] | I did that, showed them the way– | 是我给他们指明了道路 |
[12:46] | like a headlamp in a coal mine. | 像黑暗里的一盏明灯 |
[12:48] | You see, Frank Gallagher knows people. | 跟你说 弗兰克·加拉格深谙人性 |
[12:51] | I-I just intuit. | 我仅凭直觉就知道 |
[12:53] | I was, uh– I was a psychology major | 我有一学期还主修了 |
[12:58] | for a semester. | 心理学呢 |
[12:59] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[13:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:02] | Uh, that’s a pacifier for your anus. | 这是给肛门吸的奶嘴 |
[13:16] | They’re early, Frank! | 他们早到了 弗兰克 |
[13:18] | Hello. | 有人在吗 |
[13:19] | Can you be on baby duty? | 你能去照看下宝宝吗 |
[13:21] | Looks like a priest with a ‘Nam vet. | 外面像是来了一个神父和一个越战老兵 |
[13:23] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[13:25] | It’s Father Pete. | 是皮特神父 |
[13:26] | He’s with a hospice patient, a nun. | 他带一个需要临终关怀的修女过来 |
[13:29] | They’re out of room at St. Steven’s. | 圣史蒂文医院没有空位了 |
[13:37] | – Here. – Oh, Hymie. | -抱好 -你好啊 海米 |
[13:40] | Hey, nice to see you again, Father Pete. | 很高兴再见到你 皮特神父 |
[13:42] | And you too, Jody. | 我也是 乔迪 |
[13:45] | Hi, I’m Jody. | 你好 我是乔迪 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 屋子里乱糟糟的 |
[13:50] | We’ve just been a little preoccupied. | 我们忙着干别的事去了 |
[13:52] | Not at all. | 没事 |
[13:54] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[13:55] | She’s not long for this world, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕她将不久于人世 |
[13:58] | She’s taken a vow of silence, | 她发过缄默誓 |
[14:00] | so you don’t have to worry about her | 所以你们不用担心她祷告时 |
[14:02] | keeping you up all night with her praying. | 会吵着你们睡不着觉了 |
[14:05] | – This is her pain medication. – Great, yeah. | -这是她的镇痛药 -好的 好的 |
[14:08] | Oh, and make sure her iPad is always charged. | 还有 请务必保证她的iPad时刻有电 |
[14:13] | She can play Angry Birds till the cows come home. | 她玩愤怒的小鸟可以玩一整天呢 |
[14:16] | Oh, well– | 那个 |
[14:18] | that’s just a, um, harness for patients. | 那个是用来 约束过激病人的 |
[14:22] | Uh, shed key? | 棚屋钥匙呢 |
[14:23] | On the fridge, top of the fridge. | 冰箱上面 顶上 |
[14:27] | Why are you orange? | 你身上怎么是橙色的 |
[14:29] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[14:36] | I don’t know what it is, red, | 我也不知道这代表什么 |
[14:37] | but I feel less alone in the world | 但想到我开车穿过整个城市 |
[14:41] | knowing I can drive across town | 就能在这里找到你 |
[14:42] | and find you here, | 弯腰整理着灌装鸡汤时 |
[14:43] | bent over cans of chicken stock. | 我就觉得不那么孤独了 |
[14:51] | Look. I-I’m sorry. Truly. | 听我说 我很抱歉 真的 |
[14:55] | I just– | 我只是 |
[14:58] | Can you forgive a man who’s falling apart? | 你能原谅一个崩溃的人吗 |
[15:02] | A little? | 哪怕是一点点 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 行 |
[15:10] | – Can I kiss you? – No. | -我能吻你吗 -不行 |
[15:12] | Just a little. | 一下就好 |
[15:16] | So listen. | 听我说 |
[15:19] | Um, I need somebody to rob my house, | 我想找人把我家给抢了 |
[15:22] | and I’m hoping you could help. | 希望你能帮忙 |
[15:25] | You want me to rob your house? | 你要我去抢你的家 |
[15:27] | Candace changed the locks on the house– | 坎迪丝把房子的锁给换了 |
[15:30] | my goddamn house. | 那可是我的房子 |
[15:31] | And she won’t let me back in, | 而且她不让我回去 |
[15:32] | so I need someone to steal my stuff. | 所以我需要有人来把我的东西偷出来 |
[15:35] | If I do it, the neighbors might recognize me. | 我要是亲自偷 周围的邻居可能会认出我 |
[15:40] | You go in during daylight hours and you look like movers. | 你早间时分进去看上去就像搬家工人一样 |
[15:44] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[15:46] | Look, she stays up till 3:00 AM | 她通常会熬到凌晨三点 |
[15:48] | drinking Stoli vanilla and watching bowflex ads. | 一边喝着香草伏特加一边看着搏飞的广告 |
[15:51] | She’ll be unconscious until well past noon. | 她到下午才会清醒 |
[15:57] | Okay, this could be very lucrative for you. | 这对你来说也是相当合算的 |
[15:59] | You can take anything you want. | 房子里的东西随你拿 |
[16:00] | Come on, it’s all insured. | 来吧 都是上好保险了的 |
[16:01] | All I want are my two Armani suits, | 我只想要两套我的阿玛尼西装 |
[16:04] | my Lucien Freud, | 卢西恩·弗洛伊德的画 |
[16:06] | and my bottle of 1990 Chateau Latour Pauillac. | 还有我那瓶九零年的拉图 |
[16:11] | What do you say? Will you do it? | 怎么样 行吗 |
[16:18] | – Frank? – Yes, son? | -弗兰克 -怎么了 儿子 |
[16:21] | Why would a dude put his penis | 为什么一个男人会把自己的老二 |
[16:23] | in another dude’s mouth? | 放到另一个男人的嘴里 |
[16:24] | Well, sometimes men discover things about themselves | 男人有时会发现他们真正的喜好 |
[16:27] | like they prefer male genitalia to female genitalia. | 比如他们喜欢男性生殖器多过女性生殖器 |
[16:31] | Wait. So some guys like to lick wieners? | 等等 你是说有的男的喜欢舔老二 |
[16:36] | Well, I’m sure at first they’re attracted to each other’s build. | 我认为他们首先是被对方的外形所吸引 |
[16:40] | And once a connection gets made, | 一旦两个搭上了 |
[16:42] | then the wieners get licked. | 他们就会开始舔老二了 |
[16:45] | It’s a scorcher today, ain’t it? | 今天真热 是不是 |
[16:54] | Hey, Debs, how was the pool? | 小黛 泳池怎么样 |
[16:56] | Great. Where are the swim diapers? | 很好 游泳尿布在哪 |
[16:58] | Thanks. Uh, aisle nine. | 谢谢 九号过道 |
[17:05] | Did you put tacks in my drawer? | 是你在我的收银机里放大头钉吗 |
[17:07] | My baby sister shoulda got your job. | 我的小妹本该得到你那份工作的 |
[17:10] | It took my four months to teach her | 我花了四个月时间来教她 |
[17:11] | how to swallow without gagging, and for what? | 给人口交时如何不呕出来 为了啥 |
[17:13] | Yeah, it’s not her fault she got a lazy eye. | 弱视又不是她的错 |
[17:16] | She was raised right. | 她的家教很好 |
[17:18] | She don’t think she’s better than nobody. | 她并不觉得自己高人一等 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry about your sister, | 你妹妹的事我很遗憾 |
[17:22] | but I got five kids to feed. | 但我还有五个孩子要养呢 |
[17:28] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[17:30] | Oh, you know, just employee shenanigans. | 没事 我们闹着玩呢 |
[17:34] | You got coupons for this? | 有优惠券吗 |
[17:40] | I’ve got an 11:00 ovarian cyst, | 我有十一点的卵巢囊肿病例 |
[17:42] | an 11:30 UTI, | 十一点半的泌尿感染病例 |
[17:43] | and a preteen pregnancy in the lobby. | 加上大厅里的儿童孕例要看 |
[17:45] | So can you tell me why you’re here | 所以你们能告诉我为什么 |
[17:46] | when I just saw you two weeks ago? | 两周前刚来 现在又来吗 |
[17:48] | We’ve been bangin’ like bunnies and I can’t get pregnant. | 我们都日得长茧了 可我还是怀不上 |
[17:50] | I need another exam. | 我需要再做一次检查 |
[17:51] | It won’t change anything. | 这改变不了什么 |
[17:52] | But you said last time I had a chance of getting pregnant. | 但你上回说我有怀孕的可能 |
[17:54] | I believe I said you had very little chance. | 我相信我说的是你怀孕的可能很小 |
[17:56] | I also used the words, “Highly unlikely” | 我还说了 “极度不可能” |
[17:58] | and “Wildly improbable. “ | “非常不现实” |
[18:00] | You got my baby girl’s hopes up for nothing. | 你害得我宝贝女儿空欢喜一场 |
[18:03] | I chose to mitigate a difficult discussion | 对于复杂问题 我选择在措辞上 |
[18:05] | with upbeat and positive phrasings. | 用更为乐观和积极的说法 |
[18:07] | I need to know the truth. Can I have a damn baby or not? | 老实说 我到底怀不怀得上 |
[18:09] | Put is this way, you have a 99. 999 chance | 这么说吧 你基本上是绝对怀不上 |
[18:13] | of not getting pregnant, nothing is impossible. | 但凡事都有例外 |
[18:22] | So does, like, one penis go into the other penis? | 你说是不是一个老二插到另一个老二里面去 |
[18:25] | Of course. When gay dudes get horny, | 当然了 基佬们发情的时候 |
[18:26] | their pee holes open. | 他们老二的洞洞是大开着的 |
[18:34] | Swim diapers. | 游泳尿布 |
[18:35] | Thank God. I’ve already had to fish out two poops. | 上帝保佑 我已经捞出两坨屎了 |
[18:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[18:52] | You stink like bleach. | 你身上一股漂白粉的臭味 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I was at the pool today. | 是啊 我今天去游泳了 |
[18:55] | I stayed under for 112 seconds. | 我憋了112秒呢 |
[18:57] | Hey, good for you! | 真有你的 |
[18:59] | Show those syphilis-ridden turbo sluts a thing or two. | 给那些一身梅毒的婊子们点颜色看看 |
[19:02] | They think they own the water just ’cause they piss in it. | 她们觉得自己尿在泳池 泳池就是他们的 |
[19:06] | We hit something. | 我们挖到东西了 |
[19:07] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味 |
[19:10] | – The sewer line? – Oh, man. | -排污管 -老天 |
[19:13] | You probably should patch that up | 或许你应该用透明胶 |
[19:15] | with some duct tape and a t-shirt. | 跟T恤把它补上 |
[19:17] | Aah, God. | 臭死了 |
[19:24] | You sure we’re digging in the right spot? | 你确定我们没挖错地方 |
[19:38] | Man, I can’t believe your wife actually came to your house. | 我真不敢相信你老婆居然到你家来了 |
[19:41] | I thought V was gonna rip her throat out. | 我还以为小维会弄死她呢 |
[19:44] | Yo, so what’s up with you and Mandy? | 你跟曼迪是怎么回事 |
[19:46] | – You guys seem tight. – I guess. | -你们俩看上去挺亲热的 -可能吧 |
[19:49] | She’s gotten hella clingy. | 她太粘人了 |
[19:51] | You rescued her cross-dressing sibling. | 你救了她那异装癖的弟弟 |
[19:53] | You swashbuckled that shit, man. | 简直就跟电影里演的一样 |
[19:55] | Seals the deal for a chick, I’m serious. | 这下她算是死心塌地要跟你了 说真的 |
[19:58] | Girls take that hero crap straight to the bank. | 女孩子们就喜欢这类英雄救美的情节 |
[20:01] | She cook for you now? Fold your clothes? | 她现在是不是帮你做饭 帮你叠衣服 |
[20:04] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[20:05] | She stay over more than four nights a week? | 她一周在你那里待的时间超过四晚 |
[20:07] | Help you out with random stuff? | 不管什么都帮你 |
[20:12] | Dude, you are ghetto married. Enjoy it. | 老兄 你这算是结婚了 好好享受吧 |
[20:16] | You get all the perks, no paperwork. | 你能享受一切好处 还不用负责 |
[20:19] | Guys would kill for that setup. | 有些人想要还来不及呢 |
[20:22] | I kinda hate it. | 我倒是有点烦了 |
[20:23] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你是怎么了 老兄 |
[20:26] | I think Karen messed you up bad. | 我觉得是凯伦伤你太深了 |
[20:32] | Gun it. | 点火 |
[20:37] | Ah, good work. | 干得好 |
[20:53] | Get your act together, lady. | 办事利索点 女士 |
[20:56] | I got day-old chuck, two-day-old sirloin, | 我这有一天前的颈肉 两天前的西冷牛排 |
[21:00] | couple of partially soft bagels, | 几块半硬不软的百吉饼 |
[21:02] | and, like, two gallons of nearly expired mayo. | 还有两加仑快过期的蛋黄酱 |
[21:05] | Oh, and a sheet cake. | 外加一块蛋糕 |
[21:07] | Joanie was late picking up her kid again. | 乔尼接孩子又迟到了 |
[21:09] | And guess what the excuse was. | 猜猜这次的理由是什么 |
[21:10] | – Flat tire? – Flat tire. | -爆胎 -爆胎 |
[21:12] | It’s not the homo thing that gets me, | 困扰我的不是同性恋的问题 |
[21:13] | ’cause gays hit on me all the time and it doesn’t bother me. | 基佬经常看上我 我一点都不反感 |
[21:15] | Of course they do. You wear designer jeans | 他们当然喜欢你 你穿合身的牛仔裤 |
[21:17] | and coconut hair product. | 头上擦一堆有的没的 |
[21:19] | You’re like gay flypaper. | 你简直就是基佬杀手 |
[21:21] | “Haddy Birthday Juby? “ | 猪你生日快乐 |
[21:23] | Bakery guy is dyslexic. | 蛋糕店那家伙有诵读困难症 |
[21:25] | – Where’s Frank? – Haven’t seen him. | -弗兰克在哪 -没见到他 |
[21:26] | Well,he’s gotta fill in that hole where Ginger was, it reeks out there. | 他得把外面埋金吉的坑填上 臭死了 |
[21:29] | He forgot where he buried her. | 他忘了把她埋哪了 |
[21:31] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[21:32] | We couldn’t find her. | 我们找不到她 |
[21:33] | And Carl busted the sewer line. | 卡尔还把排污管砸坏了 |
[21:36] | Wait. You picking up guitar? | 又开始弹吉他了吗 |
[21:38] | Bitches at work giving me shit. | 同事们找我麻烦 |
[21:40] | Thumb tacks in my change drawer. You believe that? | 在我收银机里放大头针 相信吗 |
[21:43] | – Holy shit. – Yep. | -我操 -没错 |
[21:44] | Yeah,we did good. | 是的 我们做的很好 |
[21:46] | Boomtown was good to us. | 新兴的小城对我们不薄 |
[21:48] | Blowing up the Hancock Building? | 要去炸汉考克中心吗 |
[21:50] | No, we don’t have any more room in the truck. | 不 卡车里装不下了 |
[21:51] | Can we store some here? | 能放点在这吗 |
[21:52] | Are you nuts? Look at that kid’s face. | 你疯了 看看这孩子的脸 |
[21:55] | I promise I’ll put it in a no-Carl zone. | 我保证会藏到卡尔碰不到的地方 |
[21:57] | As if that exists. | 如果那个地方存在的话 |
[21:58] | – Don’t touch it. – Go wash your face, pyro. | -别碰它 -洗脸去 纵火狂 |
[22:00] | Mandy, make yourself useful. Set the table. | 曼迪 别闲着 把餐具摆好 |
[22:03] | You want pop, beer, or ice water? | 要汽水 啤酒还是冰水 |
[22:04] | Water’s good. Thanks. | 水就行 谢谢 |
[22:06] | Put these on Lip’s bed. | 把这些放到利普的床上 |
[22:12] | – She’s out in a week,okay? – Which one? | -她一周内就走人 -哪一个 |
[22:17] | What’s with Jimmy? That shit with his dad? | 吉米抽什么风 因为他爸的事吗 |
[22:19] | He’s pretty broken up about it. | 他是挺受打击的 |
[22:21] | No one’s dead,wounded,or incarcerated. | 没人死 没人受伤 没人蹲监狱 |
[22:24] | What do you expect? | 你还指望什么 |
[22:25] | Rich kid from the North Side– | 城北来的富家公子 |
[22:26] | It’s his first big family crisis. | 这是他人生中的第一次重大的家庭危机 |
[22:28] | He’s taking it pretty hard. | 他有点难接受 |
[22:29] | Left side of your mouth. | 你嘴巴左边有东西 |
[22:32] | Other left. | 另一边才是 |
[22:32] | Dude’s got daddy issues. No wonder you dig him. | 这家伙也有”老爸问题” 怪不得你中意他 |
[22:34] | I can hear you. | 我听得见你们说话 |
[22:36] | Hey, Lip, go reorganize the truck. | 利普 去整理下卡车 |
[22:38] | Put the weed in the fridge, poppers in the freezer. | 把大麻放到冰箱里 爆竹放到冷冻室里 |
[22:40] | Put the smokes on top and the bangers underneath the seats. | 烟火摆到上面 鞭炮藏到座位底下 |
[22:43] | – Yep. – I’ll help. | -好的 -我去帮忙 |
[22:45] | – Cake for dinner? – I gotta get to the Alibi. | -晚饭吃蛋糕吗 -我得去趟酒吧 |
[22:47] | Hey, what did the doc say this morning? | 大夫早上怎么说 |
[22:49] | Never had a chance to go. | 没时间去医院 |
[22:52] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[23:07] | – What about a surrogate? – You offering? | -找代孕妈妈怎么样 -你要做吗 |
[23:09] | Hell no. | 才不 |
[23:11] | Bet you could find someone good on Craigslist. | 你在分类广告上肯定能找到合适的 |
[23:13] | Bitch gets paid, IVF docs gets paid, | 要给她钱 试管婴儿医生也要钱 |
[23:15] | medical bills, maternity clothes, lawyer fee, contract fees. | 医疗账单 孕妇装 律师费 合同费 |
[23:18] | Low end? 40 grand. | 最少 也要4万 |
[23:20] | Need a truckload of slave-play to raise that kinda scratch. | 得玩好久的角色扮演才能攒够 |
[23:23] | – What’ll you do? – Something. | -你打算怎么办 -想办法吧 |
[23:27] | Sister, I so admire the vow you’ve taken. | 修女 我很敬佩你的誓约 |
[23:30] | It takes such strength to resist the lure of temptation, | 拒绝诱惑需要强大的定力 |
[23:36] | verbally or otherwise. | 口头或是行动上都是 |
[23:43] | Oh, sister, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 修女 我真抱歉 |
[23:46] | Jody and I are just experimenting with new liberties. | 乔迪和我在尝试一些新东西 |
[23:54] | As you know, our bodies are God’s temple, | 你知道 我们的身体是上帝的神庙 |
[23:58] | and it’s as if we’re adding on a little wing or two. | 我们只是想为它添一双翅膀 |
[24:05] | So there’s no way in the world you would ever talk? | 你是绝对不会在说话了吧 |
[24:15] | Oh, sister. | 修女呀 |
[24:17] | Jody is pushing me to new levels. | 乔迪将我推向一个新的阶段 |
[24:21] | It’s completely my fault. | 这完全是我的错误 |
[24:23] | He warned me not to go through this gateway with him, | 他警告过我 不要触及他的底线 |
[24:28] | but I wouldn’t listen. | 但我没有听 |
[24:29] | And now I can’t find my way back. | 现在 我已无路可退了 |
[24:32] | I’ve never had so many things inserted into | 我的身体从来没有一次性 |
[24:35] | so many parts of my body at once! | 插入过这么多东西 |
[24:40] | Have I encouraged him to overstep his boundaries? | 我是否在鼓励他突破自己的极限 |
[24:45] | Or am I helping him to create new and-and healthy ones? | 还是在帮助他创造一个全新的更健康的自我 |
[24:54] | Because I admit, | 我承认 |
[24:57] | inflicting sexual pain | 遭受性爱的蹂躏 |
[25:01] | gives me great pleasure. | 带给我更多的快感 |
[25:07] | You ready, mama? Batteries are charged! | 你准备好了吗 妈咪 电池充满电了哟 |
[25:10] | Oh,sister,I feel so much better. | 修女 我感觉好多了 |
[25:13] | Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. | 谢谢你听我倾诉 |
[25:18] | Oh,you’re a good one. | 你真是好人 |
[25:25] | Gloves? | 为什么戴手套 |
[25:27] | Got some cuts on my hands at work. | 工作的时候手划破了 |
[25:30] | I think it’s dry. | 已经擦干了 |
[25:31] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:33] | Oh, my God. I just realized. | 老天 我刚意识到 |
[25:36] | That huge fight that dad had with Mr. Ward, | 爸爸和沃德先生打的那场架 |
[25:38] | my gay seventh grade science teacher– | 沃德是我七年级的基佬理科老师 |
[25:39] | I thought it was because of | 我原以为是因为 |
[25:40] | the crappy grade I got on my bread mold project, | 我在面包酶项目上得分太差 |
[25:41] | but they kept on excusing themselves to discuss it in private. | 但他们一直要求私下讨论这个问题 |
[25:44] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[25:46] | And that wedding | 还有高中的时候 |
[25:47] | that we went to in Hawaii | 我们一家去夏威夷参加的那场婚礼 |
[25:48] | when I was in high school-me,mom,and Chip went to bed early | 我 妈妈和奇普早早就上床休息了 |
[25:50] | and dad stayed up dancing all night with the best man. | 但老爸他和伴郎跳了整晚的舞 |
[25:54] | I guess what really gets | 我觉得 真正困扰我的 |
[25:55] | me is that he couldn’t tell me the truth. | 是他没告诉我真相 |
[25:56] | I mean,did he think I wouldn’t accept him | 他是以为我会不接受他 |
[25:57] | or that I’d think less of him? | 还是我会因此看扁他 |
[25:59] | Why didn’t he trust me? | 他为什么不信任我 |
[26:01] | Am I the only one who didn’t know? | 我是唯一不知情的那个吗 |
[26:03] | Does my brother know? | 我哥知道吗 |
[26:04] | Oh, I bet you my brother knows. | 我打赌我哥一定知道 |
[26:24] | Wait, so there’s butthole involved? | 等等 还有干屁眼的情节吗 |
[26:27] | Sometimes, not always. | 有时候有 不一定 |
[26:30] | Ian and I are gonna go get high and watch Family Guy. | 伊恩和我准备抽点大麻然后看恶搞之家 |
[26:32] | You wanna come? | 你要来吗 |
[26:33] | Uh, no, I’ve been driving all day. I’m exhausted. | 不 开了一天车 累死了 |
[26:36] | Doing a night load. Any takers? | 晚上洗衣服 有要洗的吗 |
[26:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:42] | – Lip,nothing? – Did ours this afternoon. | -没有吗 利普 -下午我把我们的洗了 |
[26:44] | Maybe next time you wanna throw in | 也许下次你可以把黛比或者卡尔 |
[26:46] | Debbie or Carl or Liam’s with yours. | 或者利亚姆的一起洗了 |
[26:49] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[26:52] | Hey, if you change your mind, come down, okay? | 如果你改变主意 就下来 好吗 |
[27:00] | I need to know where the gay wieners go. | 我得知道 同性恋是怎么性交的 |
[27:07] | You know how you plunge a toilet when it’s backed up? | 你记得厕所堵了是怎么通的吗 |
[27:09] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[27:10] | Think of it as one dude plunging another dude’s toilet. | 想象成一个男人在通另一个男人的厕所 |
[27:25] | Could always adopt. | 可以领养啊 |
[27:27] | I don’t want someone else’s kid. | 我不想要别人的孩子 |
[27:28] | I want a little punk with | 我希望宝宝能继承 |
[27:30] | your pretty eyes and your crooked smile. | 你漂亮的眼睛和狡黠的微笑 |
[27:34] | I don’t know, V, at some point | 我不知道 小维 |
[27:36] | we might have to accept that it’s not meant to be. | 也许我们得接受 这就是命 |
[27:41] | Not meant to be? | 命 |
[27:44] | Was I meant to get an STD at 17 from some lame-ass rapper | 我17岁的时候被强奸 染上性病不能生育 |
[27:47] | that would trash my tubes? | 是命吗 |
[27:49] | Was I meant to Google him all afternoon | 当我在网上查了他一下午 |
[27:51] | to find out he has eight kids? | 发现他有8个孩子是命吗 |
[27:53] | Was I meant to friend him on Facebook | 我在脸书上加他好友 给他留言 |
[27:54] | to write on his wall some psychotic rant about how he ruined my life? | 控诉他毁掉我的生活也是命吗 |
[27:58] | – Baby, it’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -宝贝 没事的 -不 不是 |
[28:00] | Fuck his weak-ass rhymes, | 操他妈 |
[28:02] | fuck that tree frog-lookin’ doctor, | 操那些赤脚庸医 |
[28:03] | and fuck all the fuckin’ money I spent on condoms | 操我过去20年花在 |
[28:05] | for the last 20 years. | 套子上的钱 |
[28:07] | And fuck you for acting like you don’t wanna | 还有你 操你这 |
[28:08] | – fight harder for this. – Whoa. | -逆来顺受的态度 -等等 |
[28:12] | You know I do, more than anything. | 你知道我有多想要孩子 |
[28:16] | Then let’s fight. | 那我们就继续努力吧 |
[28:30] | Enough with the kicking! | 别踢了 |
[28:33] | – Christ! – Where is she? | -上帝啊 -她在哪 |
[28:34] | I can’t– I give up. | 不行 我放弃了 |
[28:37] | I need sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[28:38] | Let me spell this out for you. | 我来和你缕一缕 |
[28:40] | The city digs up some bones. | 城建局如果挖出了遗骸 |
[28:41] | The police show up. | 警察就会来 |
[28:43] | They figure out it’s Aunt Ginger. | 他们查出那是金吉姑妈的 |
[28:44] | They date the bones. | 他们去确定遗骸的年代 |
[28:46] | They realize she’s been dead for 14 years. | 他们发现她已经死了14年 |
[28:48] | And yet, her social security checks | 然而 她的社保支票 |
[28:51] | are being cashed every month. | 却月月都有人兑现 |
[28:54] | This isn’t a DUI, Frank. | 这不是醉酒驾驶 弗兰克 |
[28:56] | You buried a body and you stole | 你埋了一具尸体 |
[28:58] | from the Federal Government. | 并窃取联邦政府的资产 |
[28:59] | You will never get out of prison. | 你会蹲一辈子监狱 |
[29:03] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[29:09] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[29:16] | Hey. You know the guy | 你记得那个 |
[29:18] | you beat the shit out of at that club? | 在夜店外被你海扁的家伙吗 |
[29:20] | He wants me to sneak into his mansion, | 他想让我潜入他的大宅 |
[29:22] | take all of his crap. | 帮他拿点东西 |
[29:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[29:25] | Hilarious. | 滑稽 |
[29:27] | He can’t get it himself. Divorce. | 他自己不能去 闹离婚 |
[29:31] | Says I can take whatever I want. | 说我可以随便拿 |
[29:32] | He’s loaded. You want in? | 他很有钱 你想去吗 |
[29:39] | Jesus! Use blanks, maybe? | 天呐 用空包弹行不行 |
[29:41] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[29:42] | Can I bring my cousins? | 能带我表兄弟们去吗 |
[29:43] | – Yeah. – All right. | -可以 -那好 |
[29:45] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[29:48] | I don’t know what you see | 真不明白你怎么会看上 |
[29:49] | in that geriatric viagroid. | 那个靠吃伟哥才能上膛的老头子 |
[29:51] | He buys me stuff, orders me room service. | 他给我买东西 给我点客房服务 |
[29:58] | He isn’t afraid to kiss me. | 不怕跟我接吻 |
[30:06] | Yeah, we’re low on joints. | 大麻烟卷快要卖完了 |
[30:08] | I got extra weed in the fridge, | 冰箱里还有一些大麻叶 |
[30:09] | but it needs rolling. | 但还没卷 |
[30:11] | You guys look like you could use some help. | 你们看上去好像需要帮助 |
[30:13] | – Yeah, that’d be great. – No, we’re good, thanks. | -是的 太好了 -不 不需要 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Can you roll us some spliffs? | 能帮我们卷点大麻烟卷吗 |
[30:17] | Sure. We need papers. | 好啊 需要一些纸 |
[30:19] | Right there. | 在那儿呢 |
[30:21] | You guys are really killing it. | 你俩真牛 |
[30:23] | Whoa, you are a giant. | 哇哦 大巨人 |
[30:25] | Ask me if I play basketball | 要是敢问我是不是打篮球的 |
[30:26] | and I’ll punch your nuts. | 我就打碎你的蛋蛋 |
[30:28] | What do you want? | 买点啥 |
[30:29] | Two fountains, a pack of sparklers, | 两个烟火 一包仙女棒 |
[30:31] | three joints, and a bomb pop. | 三卷大麻 一根冰棍 |
[30:33] | Hey, you got any community service hours left? | 你还需要去做社区服务吗 |
[30:35] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:35] | Molly could help, he offered. | 茉莉可以帮忙 他主动要求的 |
[30:37] | No. You know what? I’m covered. | 不用了 我都搞定了 |
[30:39] | Actually we’re good here too. You can go home. | 这里也没啥事了 你可以回家了 |
[30:41] | You know what? Have her stick around. | 让她在这待着吧 |
[30:42] | I gotta hit the Alibi in ten minutes away. | 我马上要回酒吧了 |
[30:44] | – I can handle it. – I’m good to stay. | -我自己能行 -我想待在这 |
[30:45] | No, please just go home, Mandy– | 不用了 你还是回家吧 曼迪 |
[30:49] | to your own fucking house, for once. | 好歹回一次你自己那个破家吧 |
[31:03] | That was harsh. | 真伤人啊 |
[31:20] | Really, ladies? | 不是吧 姐妹们 |
[31:21] | Really funny. | 很好笑 |
[31:29] | Hi, this is Fiona. | 我是菲奥娜 |
[31:30] | I’m working register two. | 是二号收银员 |
[31:32] | I’m locked in the bathroom. | 我被锁在厕所了 |
[31:34] | I did try the knob. | 我已经拧过把手了 |
[31:36] | Fine. I’ll try again. | 好吧 我再试试 |
[31:47] | On what planet is it cool for you | 哪里让你觉得可以在 |
[31:49] | to take a smoke break in the employee bathroom? | 员工卫生间抽烟啊 |
[31:51] | I don’t even smoke Parliaments. | 我都不抽这牌子好吧 |
[32:31] | Holy crap, congrats on your puberty. | 恭喜你发育了 |
[32:33] | Yeah, your tits look great. | 是啊 小咪咪看起来不错 |
[32:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:38] | You know, they always say it happens overnight. | 俗话说的好变化总一夜之间 |
[32:40] | Go for a swim. | 去游泳吧 |
[32:41] | Try out your new bod. | 去试试你的新身体 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[32:57] | It’s my fourth. | 这才第四杯 |
[32:58] | I don’t care if it’s your 44th. | 第四十四杯我都不管 |
[33:00] | We don’t do buybacks. | 我们不能退 |
[33:02] | – I’m broke. – Hey, news flash, princess. | -我穷死了 -小公主 新鲜消息 |
[33:04] | So is 150% of the patronage here. | 来这儿喝酒的百分之一百五都是穷鬼 |
[33:07] | Oh, there she is. Welcome back. | 你来啦 欢迎回来 |
[33:11] | How was your vacay? | 假期怎么样 |
[33:12] | Oh, I went surfing, got hit by a jet ski, | 我去冲浪了 被水上摩托撞了 |
[33:14] | – saw a dolphin masturbate. – Yeah? | -还看见海豚自慰 -是吗 |
[33:16] | Well, my finger’s broken, my parents are divorced, | 我手指断了 父母要离婚 |
[33:18] | – and my dad’s a fairy, so– – A fairy? | -我爹是个男同性恋 -男同性恋 |
[33:21] | Hello, 1983. | 你好 老古董 |
[33:23] | Did you get my CO2 tanks? | 我要的二氧化碳罐拿来了吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah. Hey, can you make it quick? | 嗯 你能快点吗 |
[33:26] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要出去 |
[33:26] | – Yeah, yeah. – Thank you. | -好 好 -谢啦 |
[33:31] | You know, not for nothin’, but, uh, | 说实话 别介意 |
[33:35] | no one likes to hear a grown man whine. | 没人喜欢听一个大男人抱怨 |
[33:38] | It’s like the verbal equivalent of a dude wearing UGGs. | 就像男人穿UGG一样 |
[33:41] | Yeah, well, I appreciate the sympathy, thanks. | 感谢你的关心 谢谢了 |
[33:42] | Get over it. | 赶紧振作吧 |
[33:43] | Fiona doesn’t have room for it. | 菲奥娜没精力操心你这些事 |
[33:44] | She’s busting her ass just to keep food on the table. | 她为了家里不断粮已经够忙的了 |
[33:46] | Good denizens of Cook County, | 库克县的好市民啊 |
[33:48] | I have a proposition. | 我有一个提议 |
[33:50] | What the fuck is it now, Frank?! | 你他妈又要干嘛 弗兰克 |
[33:52] | Do you remember– | 你们记得吗 |
[33:54] | do you remember the holdup | 记得92年南阿什兰的 |
[33:56] | of that jewelry store on South Ashland in ’92? | 珠宝店持枪抢劫案吗 |
[33:59] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然记得 |
[34:00] | Bastards cleaned out these poor spics | 那些混蛋把可怜的西班牙人 |
[34:02] | of every piece of crap that they had. | 抢了个精光 |
[34:04] | That was my mother. | 是我妈干的 |
[34:05] | She did the heist. | 抢劫的是她 |
[34:06] | And I think she buried the crap in my backyard. | 我觉得她把抢的东西埋在我家后院了 |
[34:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:11] | Well, she stashed it somewhere | 她藏在了某个地方 |
[34:13] | and then she forgot where. | 然后她忘了是哪儿 |
[34:15] | So the other day I was planting some basil. | 那天我在种罗勒[一种调料] |
[34:18] | I’ve recently gotten back into gardening. | 最近我又开始做园艺了 |
[34:20] | And I found this. | 然后 我发现了这个 |
[34:23] | Shit, is that gold? | 我操 是金子吗 |
[34:24] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[34:25] | Pretty dirty, gotta get it appraised. | 很脏 得拿去鉴定 |
[34:27] | The point being, | 重点是 |
[34:28] | this is only the tip of the golden iceberg. | 这只是花园宝藏的冰山一角 |
[34:32] | Now I can’t dig it all up by myself. | 我不能一个人挖完整个花园 |
[34:34] | So I will give a sizeable cut | 如果谁愿意和我一起挖 |
[34:37] | to anyone who helps me unearth it. | 我可以给他相当大的分成 |
[34:39] | So who’s with me? | 有人报名吗 |
[34:45] | – Fuck it. Why not? – I’m in. | -去他妈的 不妨一试 -我加入 |
[34:47] | There you go. Bravo, soldiers. | 给力 太赞了 勇士们 |
[34:49] | Onward, onward. Let’s go. | 前进 前进 咱们走 |
[34:51] | – Let’s do it. – That’s the spirit. | -放手去干 -就是要这种精神 |
[34:54] | This is what made America great. | 使美利坚强大的精神 |
[35:11] | Ew, period! Period! | 大姨妈 大姨妈来了 |
[35:29] | Hey. What’d I miss at the pool? | 游泳馆咋样 |
[35:45] | Should we– | 我们应不应该 |
[35:46] | Let’s just make sure we explored all other options. | 再确定一下我们是否真的别无选择了 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:51] | What about that maid you used to work with? | 以前和你一起工作那个佣人怎么样 |
[35:53] | Chantrelle? Too crazy. | 桑卓 太疯了 |
[35:55] | How about Macie down at the old folks home? | 原来养老院的梅西呢 |
[35:58] | – Too medicated. – Fiona? | -瘾君子 -菲奥娜呢 |
[35:59] | Too white. | 太白了 |
[36:02] | Really? Is that a concern of yours? | 真的 你还考虑这种事 |
[36:04] | I want it to have my genetic material, | 我希望他能遗传到我的特质 |
[36:06] | or at least look like it does. | 起码要看起来像 |
[36:08] | What about your cousin Sharonda? | 你表姐莎朗达呢 |
[36:09] | I called her this morning. | 我今早打给她了 |
[36:11] | She fell off the wagon, was fried by noon. | 她酒瘾又犯了 中午就已经醉的不行了 |
[36:14] | Well, what about your other cousin? | 你其他表姐妹呢 |
[36:15] | You know, the, uh, pretty one? | 就是那个 挺漂亮的那个 |
[36:16] | Oh, the pretty one? | 漂亮的 |
[36:18] | No, ’cause I want our kid to look pretty like you. | 没有 我只是想让我们的孩子像你一样美 |
[36:21] | – I mean– – She’s 13. | -我是说 -她才13岁 |
[36:25] | She seems older. | 看起来比较成熟 |
[36:33] | Aah. Jesus. | 天啊 |
[36:39] | Mother of Christ, it stinks. | 圣母玛利亚啊 臭死了 |
[36:41] | There’s so much shit in the yard. | 这里屎也太多了 |
[36:43] | Shut up and keep digging. | 闭嘴赶紧挖吧 |
[36:45] | The one arm wonder’s making more progress than you. | 独臂大侠都比你挖的快 |
[36:48] | This is as far as you got? | 你就挖了这么点啊 |
[36:49] | Don’t judge! | 别指手画脚的 |
[36:53] | Frank, do you know for certain | 弗兰克 你确定珠宝 |
[36:55] | there’s jewelry buried out here? | 是被埋在这儿吗 |
[36:59] | Uh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:00] | Try along that fence there. | 试试那边的栅栏 |
[37:02] | I saw her rootin’ around in there like a badger. | 我看到过她像只獾一样在那儿翻来翻去 |
[37:09] | Is it desert storm night at the Cheesecake Factory? | 你这是要参加芝士蛋糕工厂的沙漠风暴之夜吗 |
[37:09] | 1991年以美国为首的多国部队 开始实施“沙漠风暴”行动 海湾战争爆发 | |
[37:11] | Why are you acting like a dick to Mandy? | 你为什么那么对曼迪 |
[37:12] | I think that qualifies as | 我认为这件事儿 |
[37:15] | none of your fuckin’ business. | 不他妈关你的事 |
[37:16] | Well, she called me from aunt’s house, | 她从她姨妈家打给我 |
[37:18] | said you told her to go home. | 说是你叫她滚回家 |
[37:20] | Is Molly leaving too? | 茉莉也要走吗 |
[37:21] | What? No, Debs. Look, man. | 什么 不会的小黛 听着哥们儿 |
[37:23] | She is always on me about, you know, our plans for the night | 她缠着问 问我晚上的安排 |
[37:25] | and when we’re going to see her friend’s band | 或者什么时候去看她朋友乐队的表演 |
[37:30] | and what we’re doing next week. | 还有下星期要干嘛 |
[37:31] | So she likes hanging out with you. | 她喜欢和你呆在一起怎么了 |
[37:32] | – That’s not a crime. – I like Molly. | -这又不犯法 -我喜欢茉莉 |
[37:34] | She’s not my wife. | 她又不是我老婆 |
[37:36] | No, she’s a good person who does nice things for you. | 对 但是她是个对你好的女人 |
[37:39] | What are you, her fuckin’ lawyer? | 怎么 你成了她律师吗 |
[37:40] | No, I’m her best friend. | 不 我是她最好的朋友 |
[37:42] | All right, and you’re acting like a douche bag. | 你现在表现出一副混蛋样子 |
[37:44] | You want out? End it. | 不想好了 就结束 |
[37:45] | You don’t? | 还想继续在一起 |
[37:46] | Stop treating her like garbage. | 就别对她那么差 |
[37:47] | But just ’cause Karen wiped her ass with you | 别因为凯伦玩弄你 |
[37:48] | doesn’t give you the right to shit on Mandy. | 你就以为也可以这么对曼迪 |
[37:53] | Guys, bad news. We all gotta dig tonight. | 坏消息 今晚咱们都要出去挖 |
[37:56] | The city’s coming and Frank can’t find aunt Ginger. | 市政府的人要来了 弗兰克还是找不到金吉姑妈 |
[37:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[38:00] | So someone’s going to jail if we don’t find her. | 如果我们找不到她 有人就要坐牢 |
[38:02] | Yeah, Frank, you mean. | 你的意思是弗兰克要坐牢 |
[38:03] | There’s a body. We know about it. | 我们都知道院子里有尸体 |
[38:04] | We’re accomplices. | 我们都是共犯 |
[38:06] | Once again saddled with a mess we didn’t create. | 又要给他擦屁股了 |
[38:08] | Sooner we get out there and dig, | 我们越早出去开挖 |
[38:09] | the sooner it’ll all be over. | 这事才能越快结束 |
[38:10] | I still got blisters on my hand from yesterday. | 我手上昨天的水泡还没消呢 |
[38:13] | I can dig. | 我可以挖啊 |
[38:14] | I have pretty developed upper arms for a chick. | 作为一个女孩 我的上臂很有劲儿 |
[38:20] | I need to borrow your turkey baster. | 借我烤火鸡的滴油管用用 |
[38:21] | I don’t want Molly to leave! | 我不想让茉莉走 |
[38:25] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了 |
[38:26] | She got her period at the pool today. | 今天在游泳馆来大姨妈了 |
[38:29] | I can’t wait to get my period. | 我都迫不及待想来大姨妈了 |
[38:31] | Mom said it’s the body’s tribute to female sacrifice. | 妈妈说那是身体对女性牺牲的致敬 |
[38:41] | You’re not a girl, honey. | 你不是女孩 亲爱的 |
[38:42] | You’re a boy who was raised | 你是个男孩 |
[38:43] | by a jacked-up meth head of a mom, | 只是你那个磕药磕傻的妈 |
[38:45] | who made you think you were a girl | 一直把你当女孩 |
[38:47] | because she hates men. | 因为她讨厌男人 |
[38:51] | I’m not a girl? | 我不是女孩子 |
[38:53] | Lip. | 利普 |
[39:03] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[39:05] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是大姨妈 |
[39:07] | It was ketchup. | 是番茄酱 |
[39:08] | They did it in front of everyone! | 她们在大庭广众之下整我 |
[39:11] | – Who? – The girls at the pool. | -谁啊 -泳池的那些女孩 |
[39:15] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[39:18] | They’re pretty and boys notice them. | 她们好漂亮 男孩子都看她们 |
[39:20] | Well, they won’t be pretty for long. | 但是她们美不了几天了 |
[39:22] | They’re gonna make all the bad decisions | 她们会走错路 |
[39:24] | and you’re gonna get to learn from their mistakes. | 你可以从她们的错误中得到经验 |
[39:28] | Why do they have to be so mean? | 为什么她们那么刻薄 |
[39:34] | Some girls are just jerks. | 有些女孩子就是混蛋 |
[39:36] | Like that chick at the store yesterday. | 就像昨天店里那些贱人 |
[39:39] | Did I deserve that? No. | 我活该吗 不 |
[39:42] | But did I take her shit? No way. | 但是我就怕了她吗 没门儿 |
[39:44] | ‘Cause I’m better than that and so are you. | 因为我强得多 你也是 |
[39:47] | Nobody fucks with the Gallaghers. | 谁都别想惹我们加拉格家的人 |
[39:54] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[39:56] | Go away. | 走开 |
[40:01] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:20] | Come on. | 快别哭了 |
[40:24] | We gotta dig. | 我们得去挖土 |
[40:59] | I thought you took a vow of silence. | 你不是发誓要保持沉默吗 |
[41:02] | The silence doesn’t include the internet? | 沉默不包括在网上的部分吗 |
[41:08] | You have been blogging about me every day? | 你每天都发布关于我的博客吗 |
[41:15] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[41:16] | Muscle through it. We gotta find her. | 用点劲儿 我们必须找到她 |
[41:19] | Where’d Carl go? | 卡尔去哪儿了 |
[41:22] | – Ninja! – Carl! No! | -忍者 -卡尔 不要 |
[41:25] | No! | 不 |
[41:27] | – Oh, my God. – Shit, Carl! | -天啊 -该死 卡尔 |
[41:32] | That actually kinda worked. | 那好像还真起作用了 |
[41:33] | You get those from the fireworks stash? | 你是从烟花储藏点偷来的吗 |
[41:35] | – Yeah. – Go get some more. | -是的 -再去多拿一些吧 |
[41:37] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[41:41] | Reeks out here. | 这边真是臭死了 |
[41:42] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:45] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[41:46] | About all the stuff, just with my dad, I– | 关于我爸的那些事 我… |
[41:49] | Oh, my God, why are we still talking about this? | 天啊 我们为什么还在谈这事儿啊 |
[41:52] | I mean, really? Christ. | 不是吧 天啊 |
[41:55] | Okay, so, like, whenever you need me | 好吧 无论你何时需要我 |
[41:57] | I’m, like, there for you, but the one time I need you, | 我都在你身边陪着你 但我只是需要你一次 |
[41:59] | you’re like, “Screw off”? | 你就像是让我 滚远点吗 |
[42:05] | Carl thinks he’s a cancer survivor. | 卡尔觉得自己是个癌症幸存者 |
[42:09] | Molly thinks she’s a girl with a penis. | 茉莉觉得自己是个长了阴茎的女孩 |
[42:12] | Debbie’s getting terrorized at the public pool. | 黛比在公共游泳池被人欺负 |
[42:15] | This yard smells like a sewer. | 我们家后院闻着跟臭水沟一样 |
[42:17] | I got three drunk assholes | 我还有三个醉醺醺的混蛋 |
[42:20] | operating power tools behind me. | 在我身后开着大机器作业 |
[42:22] | And the bitches at work | 而且我的那些贱人同事 |
[42:23] | locked me in a bathroom today. | 今天把我关在了洗手间里 |
[42:27] | And we might all be on the verge of going to prison. | 我们现在都面临着蹲监狱的危险 |
[42:31] | So you wanna talk? Fine. | 你想谈吗 行 |
[42:35] | Grab a shovel. | 拿一把铲子 |
[42:37] | Talk your face off about how your dad | 你就夸夸其谈吧 关于你父亲 |
[42:39] | gave a blowjob to a teenager, | 是如何给一个青少年口交的 |
[42:41] | but dig while you do it. | 但你谈的时候也必须挖 |
[42:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:44] | I’m really tired of playing this | 我真的厌倦了玩这种 |
[42:46] | “My tragedy is bigger than your tragedy” Game. | “我的悲剧比你更悲剧”的游戏 |
[42:48] | My entire world got rocked, | 我的整个世界都被颠覆了 |
[42:51] | and it’s, like, not even on your radar. | 而你似乎根本都没意识到这一点 |
[42:53] | We’re in a relationship! | 我们是恋人啊 |
[42:56] | What’s important to me should be important to you. | 对我来说重要的 对你也该是重要的 |
[43:00] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[43:01] | We are literally digging up a body. | 我们真的是在挖尸体 |
[43:05] | How do you even compare our situations? | 你的遭遇能跟我们的相比吗 |
[43:16] | Oh, that’s great. | 那真好啊 |
[43:18] | Walk away. | 就那样走开 |
[43:21] | That’s a real pussy move. | 真是懦弱的举动 |
[43:24] | Yeah, why don’t you go cry to your gay dad about it? | 你何不去向你的同性恋父亲哭诉呢 |
[43:32] | So I’ll just be carrying it | 我就怀胎十月 |
[43:34] | and you two take it from me when it comes out? | 等孩子一出世 你们就接过去 |
[43:36] | – Yes, mama. – ‘Cause lord knows | -是啊 妈 -上苍都知道 |
[43:37] | I am too old to be raising an infant. | 我这么大年纪 实在没法儿养个孩子了 |
[43:39] | It will be our child. | 那会是我们的孩子 |
[43:41] | It will be your grandchild. | 会是你的孙子 |
[43:42] | Aw, you were such a sweet baby. | 你当年可真是个乖宝宝 |
[43:45] | But lord, were you a terrible eater. | 但是天啊 你吃相可差劲了 |
[43:50] | It’d get all up in your hair and in your nose– | 你会把奶都溅到头发上 鼻子上 |
[43:52] | Everything okay? | 没什么问题吧 |
[43:54] | Yeah, just a second. | 没事 稍等一下 |
[43:56] | Oh, this comes the tricky part. | 我到”高潮”部分了 |
[44:08] | Not much in there. | 也没射多少吗 |
[44:09] | We could’ve used an eyedropper. | 我们其实用点眼药器就可以了 |
[44:11] | Jeez, Kevin. | 天啊 凯文 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:21] | Bottoms up. | 全部弄进去 |
[44:32] | Warmer than I expected. | 比我想象得要温热一点 |
[44:42] | Okay, bedtime, gang. | 好了 大伙儿 该睡觉了 |
[44:44] | We’ll start again in the morning. | 我们明早再继续 |
[44:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:56] | Don’t worry about your dweeb. | 别担心你那笨蛋男友 |
[44:58] | He’s just off licking his wounds. | 他只是躲开去舔伤口去了 |
[45:01] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[45:04] | We Gallaghers sure know how to pick ’em, huh? | 我们加拉格家的人真会选人 对吧 |
[45:09] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[45:24] | Hey, Karen. It’s Lip. | 嘿 凯伦 我是利普 |
[45:28] | Um, just wanted to give you an update– | 我只是想告诉一下你最近的情况 |
[45:30] | wherever the fuck you are. | 不管你他妈在哪儿 |
[45:32] | Um, your kid, he’s doing great. | 你的孩子 他现在很好 |
[45:37] | Um, your mom and ex-husband, they’re– | 你妈妈和你前夫 他们… |
[45:40] | they’re also doing great. | 他们也很好 |
[45:43] | My dad, who you fucked, | 我爸爸 就是和你上床的那位 |
[45:47] | he’s doing great. And, um– | 他也很好 而且 |
[45:52] | I’m doing really, really great– | 我现在真的很好很好 |
[45:57] | just in case you were wondering. | 我说出来 以免你想知道 |
[46:02] | You selfish, ignorant, heinous piece of dogshit. | 你个自私 无知 可憎的狗屎 |
[46:06] | Thank you for leaving and never coming back. | 谢谢你离开 并且再也不回来 |
[46:08] | You– we all owe you a huge fucking favor! | 你 我们都感谢你这样做 |
[46:16] | You rock. | 你太牛逼了 |
[46:27] | Hey. Go inside? | 嘿 要进去吗 |
[46:32] | Bring that with you. | 把铲子也拿着 |
[46:34] | Come on. | 快 |
[46:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[47:02] | Uh, just wondering where you are. | 我只是想知道你在哪儿 |
[47:03] | Call, text, whatevs. Bye. | 给我短信或电话吧 再见 |
[47:25] | I mean, no wonder she flipped out. | 我是说 难怪她抓狂了 |
[47:26] | I mean, she’s got so much on her plate. | 她肩负的压力和责任实在太大了 |
[47:29] | She needs me there for her. | 她需要我在她身边陪着她 |
[47:32] | I–you know, I gotta work on my stuff too. | 不过 我也得处理好自己的问题 |
[47:35] | Si. So hard for you. | 是啊 你真是太难了 |
[47:38] | Poor Stevie. | 可怜的史蒂夫 |
[47:41] | You ready to go again? | 你准备好再来一炮了吗 |
[47:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:59] | I’m a dick! | 我是个混蛋 |
[48:02] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[48:06] | I’m a dick. | 我是个混蛋 |
[48:08] | Can you come down? | 你能下来吗 |
[48:24] | I’m not a tool. | 我不是泄欲工具 |
[48:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[48:31] | So you don’t get to treat me like one. | 你不能把我当工具对待 |
[48:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:40] | Come down. | 下来吧 |
[48:46] | Please? | 求你了 |
[49:48] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[49:49] | No fucking guns, all right? | 别带枪 行吗 |
[49:50] | It’s just a drunk old lady in there. | 里面只是个喝醉的老妇人 |
[49:53] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 拿过来 |
[49:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[50:30] | Where’s Debbie? | 黛比哪儿去了 |
[50:32] | She’s at the pool. | 她去泳池了 |
[50:33] | We gotta keep digging. | 我们得继续挖 |
[50:59] | Oh, come on. | 快用力 |
[51:03] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[51:04] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[51:06] | Fuckers! | 小混蛋们 |
[51:08] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[51:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:12] | – Go! – Fuckers! | -快跑 -混蛋们 |
[51:14] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -操 -操 |
[51:16] | Fucking– | 该死的 |
[51:18] | No fucking way! | 不可能吧 |
[51:20] | Fuck! Fucking Ned! | 操 操蛋的奈德 |
[51:22] | Are you fucking him too? | 你也操他了吗 |
[51:25] | Fucking drive. | 快他妈开车 |
[51:26] | You got shot, Mickey! | 你中枪了 米奇 |
[51:27] | Yes, I fucking know I got shot. | 是的 我他妈当然知道我中枪了 |
[51:46] | Remember, do not sit on cushions, | 记住了 别坐在软坐垫 |
[51:49] | carpets, anything foam, or porous. | 地毯 任何泡沫或孔状物 |
[51:51] | Say their names slowly and calmly. | 要慢而淡定地说出他们的名字 |
[51:53] | If you feel something crawling on you | 如果你感觉有东西在你的皮肤上蠕动 |
[51:55] | don’t scream, just shake the body part lightly. | 别尖叫 轻轻晃动身体就好了 |
[51:57] | Okay? Let’s do this. | 明白吗 我们开始吧 |
[52:04] | – Come on. – Holy shit. | -快点 -该死 |
[52:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:25] | I’m just gonna take another minute. | 我得再等一会儿 |
[52:26] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[52:28] | – You kidding me? – Stay there. | -你开玩笑吗 -待着别动 |
[52:31] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[52:31] | Just one fucking old lady, huh? | 就一个该死的老妇人是吗 |
[52:35] | Well, if it isn’t the toughest badass | 这不是芝加哥河一侧最强悍的恶霸 |
[52:38] | fag beater this side of the Chicago River. | 专打基佬的牛逼人物嘛 |
[52:41] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[52:54] | I’ll show you some tits. | 我来给你看看乳房吧 |
[53:41] | Fiona’s fits better, doesn’t it? | 穿菲奥娜的更合适些 不是吗 |
[53:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[53:55] | Oh My | 天啊 |
[53:57] | You’re almost done, Mickey. | 你已经快弄完了 米奇 |
[54:19] | Ian, what the fuck? | 伊恩 搞毛啊 |
[54:21] | I can explain this. | 我可以解释这个 |
[54:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[54:26] | I’m Britney Sturges from Child Protective Services. | 我是儿童保护机构的布兰妮·特奇斯 |
[54:31] | She just walked in. | 她就直接走进来了 |
[54:36] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[54:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[54:39] | I totally almost drowned a slut! | 我差点淹死了一个荡妇 |
[54:42] | She was kicking and scratching, | 她又踢又抓 |
[54:43] | but I held my breath and hung on | 但我屏住呼吸 坚持着 |
[54:45] | until she passed out! | 直到她昏过去 |
[54:47] | Oh, my God. Guess what. | 天啊 你知道吗 |
[54:48] | You do not “F” With Debbie Gallagher! | 别他妈惹黛比·加拉格 |
[54:53] | Don’t “F” With me. | 别他妈惹我 |
[54:54] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[54:56] | Yeah. What? | 怎么了 |