时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My progeny has joined the ranks of the graduated. | 我家有个毕业生了 |
[00:06] | You applied to all those schools for me? | 你帮我申请的这些大学吗 |
[00:08] | A few fallbacks, too, just in case. | 还有几所保底的 以防万一 |
[00:10] | You’re not my mother, you’re not in charge of who I talk to, | 你又不是我妈 我想跟谁说话你管不着 |
[00:13] | and you’re sure as shit not in charge of if I go to college! | 我上不上大学你他妈更管不着 |
[00:16] | We’ve been banging like bunnies, and I can’t get pregnant. | 我们都日得长茧了 可我还是怀不上 |
[00:18] | What’ll you do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[00:19] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:21] | Kev is just gonna lie down with you for procreation, not sex. | 小凯和你只是为了生育 又不是做爱 |
[00:24] | Wham, bam, thank you, mom. | 谢谢你了 老妈 |
[00:26] | What are you doing wearing my top? | 你干嘛穿我衣服 |
[00:28] | Pheromones, I’m borrowing them. | 沾沾你的女人味儿 |
[00:29] | It’s the thing boys like about you. | 男人不就喜欢你这个嘛 |
[00:31] | You mean tits? | 你是说奶子 |
[00:33] | I think you might be a year or two off. | 恐怕你还得等上一两年 |
[00:34] | Are you gonna marry someone who screws guys for a living? | 但你却要娶一个靠跟男人上床维生的女人 |
[00:37] | Who gives a shit? It’s a fucking piece of paper. | 谁在乎 就他妈是张纸而已 |
[00:39] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[00:40] | Just this once, fucking admit it. | 就这一次 承认吧 |
[00:44] | I want to enlist. | 我想入伍 |
[00:46] | When’s the next bus to basic combat training? | 下趟去基础战斗训练营的巴士是什么时候 |
[00:47] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天一早 |
[00:48] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[00:50] | It’s Lip. | 是利普 |
[00:51] | It’s just Gallagher now. Get on. | 现在起叫你加拉格 上车 |
[00:55] | I was wondering if you’d seen Jimmy lately. | 你最近见过吉米吗 |
[00:57] | Any sign of conflict, things not going his way, | 如果出现冲突的迹象 或是事情进展的不如他意 |
[01:00] | and he just disappears. | 他就会消失 |
[01:02] | It’s what he does. | 那是他的一贯作风了 |
[01:03] | Be a man. | 拿出点儿男人样来 |
[01:04] | Get onto the boat. | 上船 |
[01:06] | Can I just make one phone call to Fiona, please? | 我能给菲奥娜打个电话吗 求你了 |
[01:08] | Last message, I promise. | 这是我最后一通留言 我发誓 |
[01:11] | Wherever you are, bye. | 不管你在哪 再见 |
[01:15] | You the temp? | 你就是那个临时工吗 |
[01:16] | Yes. Fiona Gallagher. | 是的 我叫菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[01:17] | Mr. Pratt is asking for a word with you. | 普拉特先生要和你谈话 |
[01:20] | – Let me guess, he’s the boss. – Not the big boss, | -让我来猜猜 他是老板 -不是大老板 |
[01:22] | but he is a supervisor, yes. | 但确实是领导 |
[01:23] | We sort of ditched the party. | 我们貌似把派对扔一边了 |
[01:24] | Well, then you better behave yourself, | 那你最好别勾引我 |
[01:27] | because I am way too drunk not to invite you back to my tent right now. | 因为我已经醉到没办法拒绝你了 |
[01:30] | They said if you don’t stop drinking, you’re gonna die. | 他说你再不戒酒就会死 |
[01:33] | So I’m just supposed to stop drinking so that | 所以我应该戒酒 |
[01:34] | you don’t feel guilty? | 好让你不内疚 |
[01:36] | You’re supposed to stop drinking | 你应该为了家里那些 |
[01:37] | because you have children at home who love you. | 爱你的孩子们而戒酒 |
[01:39] | What if I don’t want to change? | 如果我不想改变呢 |
[01:41] | Then I would know what I’ve always feared is true, | 我就会知道我的噩梦会成真 |
[01:44] | that you don’t give a shit about any of us. | 你他妈一点都不在乎我们 |
[03:56] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[03:57] | Carl, hey. | 卡尔 |
[03:59] | You got any bears stuff I can wear to the game today, | 有跟芝加哥熊队的队服借我穿去看比赛吗 |
[04:01] | like a hat or a Jersey or something? | 帽子 运动衫 都行 |
[04:03] | I got a “Fuck Jay Cutler” T-shirt. | 有件”操翻杰·卡尔特”的T恤 |
[04:04] | It might have blood on it, though. | 不过上面可能有血 |
[04:06] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢谢 还是算了吧 |
[04:08] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小家伙 |
[04:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:13] | Don’t get too comfortable up there. | 别在上面睡得太享受 |
[04:14] | Ian’s gonna want his old bed back when he comes home. | 伊恩回来会想睡他自己的床 |
[04:17] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[04:19] | – Out. – On a Sunday morning? | -外面 -周日早上 |
[04:21] | Are those my boots? | 你穿的是我的靴子吗 |
[04:25] | – Occupied! – I got to take a piss! | -有人 -我要撒尿 |
[04:28] | – Go away! – Use the downstairs bathroom. | -滚远点 -用楼下的卫生间 |
[04:31] | It’s downstairs. | 还要下楼呢 |
[04:32] | You’re young. You’ll live. | 年纪轻轻 要多运动 |
[04:37] | No, absolutely not. No more peeing off the balcony. | 绝对不行 不许在阳台上撒尿 |
[04:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[04:58] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[05:02] | Morning, Mrs. Babiak. | 早啊 芭比亚克太太 |
[05:10] | There’s a toilet right there. | 这儿不有厕所吗 |
[05:11] | Mrs. Babiak doesn’t need an anatomy lesson. | 芭比亚克太太可不想看你的小器官 |
[05:13] | Please, Mrs. Babiak’s got my 18th birthday circled on her calendar. | 拜托 芭比亚克太太就等着小爷我成年那天呢 |
[05:17] | – Use the toilet like a human. – Can I have Lip’s old room? | -像人一样用厕所 -我能睡利普以前的房间吗 |
[05:19] | – No. – He’s at college. | -不行 -他都去上大学了 |
[05:22] | Seriously, cut the shit with the nature whizzing, | 说真的 别再随地撒尿了 |
[05:24] | or you won’t live here anymore. | 不然你就别想住这儿了 |
[05:26] | That pierogi-eating prune will call the cops. | 那个爱吃饺子的讨厌鬼会报警的 |
[05:28] | And no, you can’t have Lip’s old room. | 还有 你不能住利普的房间 |
[05:30] | He’s gonna be home in the summer and for holidays. | 暑假和节假日他都会回来住 |
[05:35] | Oh, you going clubbing? | 要去混夜店吗 |
[05:37] | Hanging out with Holly. | 和霍莉一起玩而已 |
[05:38] | Are you two gonna work the corner? | 你俩是要去站街吗 |
[05:40] | Shut up, zit head. | 闭嘴 青春痘小子 |
[05:42] | At least I got zits, no-pubes girl. | 至少我还有痘痘 没阴毛姑娘 |
[05:43] | Okay, enough, both of you. | 够了 都别说了 |
[05:46] | Cereal, brother. | 燕麦给我 老弟 |
[05:48] | You think you might be a little overdressed | 周日早上这身打扮去霍莉家 |
[05:51] | for Sunday morning at Holly’s? | 会不会有点过 |
[05:52] | It’s not like we’re going to church. | 我们又不是去教堂 |
[05:54] | You’re watching Liam today, remember? | 你今天要照看利亚姆 记得吗 |
[05:56] | I haven’t abused marijuana like the rest of you, | 我可没像你们一样滥用大麻 |
[05:58] | – so yes, I remember. – I have the Mike thing. | -所以 我当然记得 -我要跟麦克去约会 |
[06:00] | I said my memory’s intact. | 我说了 我记性好得很 |
[06:04] | Big, yellow icy spot on the sidewalk. | 人行道上好大的黄色冰块 |
[06:07] | I almost dropped the dip. | 滑得我差点把蘸酱丢了 |
[06:09] | Spike must’ve chewed through his fence again. | 史派克肯定又在围栏外面干坏事了 |
[06:12] | My world famous artichoke-jalapeno dip. | 我鼎鼎有名的洋蓟墨西哥胡椒蘸酱 |
[06:16] | Eddie loved it. | 埃迪的最爱 |
[06:17] | He used to spread it on his waffles. | 他以前常把酱抹在华夫饼上 |
[06:20] | Thanks, Sheila. It smells great. | 希拉 谢谢 闻着就好吃 |
[06:22] | Why is she here again? | 她怎么又来了 |
[06:24] | I don’t care. Our laundry’s clean. | 我才不管 至少她把衣服都洗了 |
[06:26] | – Any new texts from Ian? – Uh, no. | -伊恩联系你了吗 -没有 |
[06:29] | You check your phone this morning? | 你今早看过手机吗 |
[06:31] | – Yes. – It’s been almost a week. | -看了 -都快一周了 |
[06:33] | He’ll be back when he’s back. | 他想回来自然会回来 |
[06:34] | We should file a missing persons report. | 我们应该去警局报失踪人口 |
[06:35] | We are not going to the police, okay? | 不用报警 |
[06:37] | He’s 17. | 他都17岁了 |
[06:38] | We don’t have to be happy about it, but I trust him. | 虽然这不是什么好事 但我相信他 |
[06:41] | No surprise he ran away from this gulag. | 也难怪他从这鬼地方逃走 |
[06:43] | It’s not like anyone gives a damn if any of us live or die! | 没人关心我们的死活 |
[06:48] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[06:48] | I heard you the first 300 billion times. | 我知道 你都唠叨多少遍了 |
[07:06] | – $270? – Prenatal visits aren’t cheap, | -270块 -产前检查本来就不便宜 |
[07:09] | and Dr. Susie is cash up front. | 苏西医生要求预付现金 |
[07:10] | What’s wrong with the free clinic? | 免费诊所有什么不好 |
[07:12] | You want your baby mama waiting hours | 你忍心让孩儿妈跟浑身性病的妓女 |
[07:13] | next to crab-infested hookers and toothless crackheads? | 还有没牙的瘾君子一起排长龙吗 |
[07:16] | What happened to the 200 that I gave you last week? | 我上周给你的200块呢 |
[07:18] | Uh, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins, | B超 孕期维他命 |
[07:21] | and then I found this cute, little, black | 然后我又在商场 |
[07:22] | maternity number at Nordstroms, too. | 看见一件漂亮的黑色孕妇装 |
[07:23] | See what I’m saying? | 我说得没错吧 |
[07:25] | Hey, Kev, you got a Bears Jersey I can borrow? | 小凯 你有芝加哥熊队的运动衫能借我穿一下吗 |
[07:26] | Mike’s taking me to the game today. | 麦克今天要带我去看比赛 |
[07:28] | Borrow as in I get it right back, | 你是用完就还 |
[07:30] | or borrow as in you plan to keep it forever | 还是趁机再也不还了 |
[07:32] | and forget it isn’t yours? | 并且忘了那根本不是你的 |
[07:33] | Get it right back, promise. | 用完就还 我保证 |
[07:35] | You still staying away from hot dogs | 你还是不能吃热狗 |
[07:37] | and unpasteurized cheese? | 和生芝士 |
[07:39] | And no sprouts. | 还有豆芽 |
[07:40] | I know how you love to shovel it in at the Sizzler salad bar. | 我知道你喜欢在时时乐沙拉吧狂吃那个 |
[07:42] | Honey, I was still doing coke when I was pregnant with you, | 亲爱的 我怀你的时候还嗑药呢 |
[07:45] | and now you worried about me eating cheese? | 现在你还担心我吃芝士 |
[07:47] | All right, Carol, | 好了 卡罗 |
[07:49] | no Nordstroms, okay? Do you hear me? | 不许去逛商场 听见没 |
[07:50] | No Nordstroms. | 不许去逛商场 |
[07:52] | Sweatpants and Adele’s old muumuus from Goodwill. | 去二手店买点宽松运动裤和慕慕袍 |
[07:56] | I’ll stop by after church. | 我去完教堂会去一趟的 |
[07:57] | We can go shopping for some sensible shoes. | 我们可以去买一些好走的鞋 |
[07:59] | My feet are starting to spread. | 我的脚已经开始肿了 |
[08:00] | In a month, I’m gonna be able to water-ski without the skis. | 一个月后 我估计就能用脚掌滑水了 |
[08:05] | All right, thanks. Bye. | 好了 谢谢 再见 |
[08:06] | Bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[08:10] | There’s no way we can afford the maternity ward. | 我们不可能负担得起医院产房了 |
[08:12] | She’s just gonna have to have the baby upstairs in the tub. | 她只能在楼上的浴缸里生 |
[08:15] | We can get Tinisha from down the block to help out. | 我们可以找街尾的特妮莎来帮忙接生 |
[08:17] | Tinisha’s not a midwife. | 特妮莎又不是产婆 |
[08:18] | No, but she’s had a shitload of babies. | 不 但她生过一卡车的娃 |
[08:20] | William “The Refrigerator” Perry. | 威廉·冰箱·派利 |
[08:22] | There’s a player named after a kitchen appliance? | 这人怎么取名叫冰箱 |
[08:24] | Was. | 是曾经 |
[08:25] | Your mom doesn’t have health insurance at work? | 你妈公司没有给她办医疗保险吗 |
[08:27] | No. And I would’ve never agreed | 没有 如果我早知道她没有医保 |
[08:28] | to bang my own mom-in-law if I had known she wasn’t covered. | 我是绝对不会同意干自己的岳母的 |
[08:33] | You and Mike getting serious? | 你和麦克开始认真了吗 |
[08:34] | I mean, I’m not, like, falling in love or anything, | 也不是说陷入爱河什么的 |
[08:36] | but I like him. | 但我挺喜欢他 |
[08:37] | The sex good? | 性生活愉快吗 |
[08:40] | I don’t know yet. | 还有待发现 |
[08:41] | First-date Fiona? | 初次约会就上床的菲奥娜 |
[08:43] | The girl who puts out waiting in line | 那个在温迪餐厅外卖窗口 |
[08:44] | at the Wendy’s drive-through? | 排队时都能跟人搞上的女孩 |
[08:45] | Who told you that? Ronny Finnegan? | 谁告诉你这事的 卢尼·芬尼根吗 |
[08:48] | Ben Troutman. | 本·托特曼 |
[08:49] | Jesus Christ, you’ve done that more than once? | 天啊 你还干过不止一次呀 |
[08:51] | So nothing at all with you and Mike? | 你和麦克什么事都没发生吗 |
[08:53] | A little dry humping, a couple of hand jobs. | 也就干蹭过几次 帮他打过几次飞机 |
[08:54] | But no, he’s my boss, so we’re going slow. | 但没实打实的来过 他是我上司 得悠着点 |
[08:57] | Maybe they don’t fuck right away in the middle class. | 可能中产阶级不流行见面就上床 |
[08:59] | It’s definitely weird. | 真的好奇怪 |
[09:00] | He doesn’t, like, force himself onto me where I’ve got to decide | 他不会强迫我 那样的话我就得决定 |
[09:03] | if I’m gonna taser him or go along, | 是用电击枪电晕他 还是从了他 |
[09:05] | like I do with the guys from around here. | 我对附近这一带的雄性就是这样 |
[09:07] | Still nothing from Jimmy? | 还是没有吉米的消息吗 |
[09:09] | In the wind. Not a word. | 随风而逝 音讯全无 |
[09:11] | Well, fuck him. He was a pussy anyway. | 干他娘的 反正他也是个孬种 |
[09:13] | – And no Frank? – Nope. | -也没有弗兰克的消息吗 -没有 |
[09:15] | Oh, thank Jesus for small blessings. | 谢谢上帝的小恩小惠 |
[09:17] | You’re better off without him. | 没有他 你会过得更好 |
[09:18] | No, he’ll be back. Frank’s a cockroach. | 不 他会回来的 弗兰克就像蟑螂 |
[09:21] | You can stomp on him, spray him, try and drown him, | 你可以踩他 用杀虫剂喷他 试着淹死他 |
[09:23] | but he always comes crawling back up out of the toilet bowl. | 但他总会从粪坑里再爬回来 |
[09:26] | – Police department. – Police! | -警局 -警察 |
[09:28] | – Police! – Hands. Come on, hands! | -警察 -举起手来 举起来 |
[09:31] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[09:35] | Check over there. | 看看那边 |
[09:37] | – Police department! – Back room clear. | -警局 -里屋安全 |
[09:41] | Police. | 警察 |
[09:42] | What, you don’t think I saw you stash that? | 你以为我没看见你偷藏那玩意儿吗 |
[09:44] | Come on, hands. | 快点 手举起来 |
[09:48] | Police. Show us your hands. | 警察 把手举起来 |
[09:51] | Let me see your hands, come on. | 把手举过头顶 快点 |
[09:56] | Come on, pal, hands. Let’s go. | 快点 老兄 举起手来 快点 |
[09:58] | Yo, hands out, now. | 喂 举起手来 |
[10:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[10:30] | Hi, Mandy. Nice tam. | 你好 曼迪 帽子真不错 |
[10:33] | Thanks. How you been? | 谢谢 最近还好吗 |
[10:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:38] | Ian’s still missing. Have you heard from him? | 伊恩还是音讯全无 你有他的消息吗 |
[10:41] | Nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[10:42] | Not even a call or a text? | 电话或短信都没有吗 |
[10:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:49] | So you want to know how Lip’s doing? | 你想知道利普过得怎么样吗 |
[10:51] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[10:53] | – He’s in college. – Good for him. | -他上大学了 -好样的 |
[10:58] | This is a bunch of bills, chink delivery menus, | 这就是一堆账单 中餐馆的外卖单 |
[11:00] | and press-on nail coupons. | 以及粘贴式美甲优惠券 |
[11:02] | What mailboxes you rob, The Dearborn Projects? | 你是抢劫了哪个邮箱啊 迪尔伯恩救助所吗 |
[11:04] | Apartment complex over by rush. | 复式公寓大楼 |
[11:08] | There’s an ATM card. | 有张ATM卡呢 |
[11:10] | Congratulations. It has no fucking pin number. | 恭喜啊 连个密码都有没 |
[11:12] | What are you gonna do, rob the same mailboxes every day | 你打算怎么做 每天都去洗劫那同一个邮箱 |
[11:14] | until they send the pin? | 直到他们把密码寄过来吗 |
[11:17] | Hey, you… | 喂 你 |
[11:19] | This is all you made yesterday? | 你昨天就挣了这么点儿吗 |
[11:20] | I give you everything. | 我全都给你了 |
[11:21] | 220 bucks? | 才220块 |
[11:23] | How many Johnsons did you squash? | 你接了几个客 |
[11:25] | 17. | 17个 |
[11:28] | That’s, like, 12 bucks a wank. | 打一次飞机才12块吗 |
[11:32] | – Who was at the door? – Debbie Gallagher. | -刚刚门口是谁 -黛比·加拉格 |
[11:34] | – What did she want? – She was looking for Ian. | -她想干什么 -她在找伊恩 |
[11:37] | You seen him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[11:38] | – Why do you care? – Don’t. | -你在乎个什么劲儿 -我才不在乎 |
[11:42] | She said Lip was doing good in college. | 她说利普在大学过得挺不错 |
[12:22] | It’s time to go, Ron. | 该走了 朗 |
[12:23] | Byronic heroes study group. | 拜伦式英雄学习小组 |
[12:25] | I have to stop by the lab first. | 我得先去一趟实验室 |
[12:26] | I’m building a new docking station for my cloud city. | 我正为我的云城建设新码头呢 |
[12:30] | Now, Ron. | 现在就走 朗 |
[12:36] | Hey, so did you get the text about tomorrow’s flash mob? | 你收到关于明天快闪活动的短信了吗 |
[12:39] | The what? | 什么 |
[12:40] | 5:00, man. | 下午5点 老兄 |
[12:41] | Everyone’s gonna freeze for exactly 60 seconds. | 所有人都会保持静止60秒 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | We’ll be on the second floor of the library in the back at 3:00 | 3点钟时 我们会在图书馆二楼的后侧 |
[12:48] | if you want to join us for our study group. | 如果你想参加学习小组就一起来 |
[12:49] | Um, we agreed to keep the group small. | 我们不是说好了人越少越好吗 |
[12:52] | We already have six people, so… | 我们已经有6个人了 |
[12:53] | Lip can come, he’s cool. | 利普可以来 他很酷 |
[12:55] | You know what, maybe later, you know, after work-study. | 等下再说吧 等我做完兼职 |
[13:46] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[13:47] | – What? – Mike. | -怎么了 -麦克来了 |
[14:00] | Ugh. What is this, Saw? | 这是什么 《电锯惊魂》吗 |
[14:03] | On a Sunday morning? | 周日大清早就看这个 |
[14:06] | Mike your real name? | 麦克是你的真名吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:09] | I mean, Michael, but yeah, I’m Mike. | 大名叫迈克尔 不过叫麦克就行 |
[14:13] | – Ever steal a car? – What? | -偷过车吗 -什么 |
[14:16] | Ever burn your blood-soaked clothes in the yard? | 在院子里烧过浸满鲜血的衣服吗 |
[14:23] | – You ready to go? – Uh, yeah, absolutely. | -你准备好出发了吗 -是啊 当然了 |
[14:25] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[14:27] | I’ll be back around 6:00. | 我大概6点钟左右回来 |
[14:29] | Don’t set the house on fire. | 别把家给烧了 |
[14:31] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[14:42] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -不是吧 -必须的 |
[14:44] | Just wait till my mom paints your face. | 我妈可能还会在你脸上涂油彩呢 |
[14:50] | Not much virginity-bidding action on Sunday morning. | 周日早上没什么人竞拍”处女享用权” |
[14:53] | What are you up to now? | 你现在价格卖到多少了 |
[14:54] | 725. | 725块 |
[14:58] | “Jumbo Johnson”? | “巨根约翰逊” |
[14:59] | Guy sounds like he could be kind of scary. | 听上去可能会有点吓人 |
[15:01] | Or just really fat. | 或者只是个大胖子罢了 |
[15:02] | Can’t be scarier than my mom’s new boyfriend, Gary. | 再可怕也比不过我妈的新男友 加里 |
[15:05] | At least this guy’s prepared to pay for it. | 至少这家伙准备付钱 |
[15:07] | Anybody bid on me yet? | 有人竞拍我的初夜吗 |
[15:08] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:10] | But not surprising with the minimum bid you set. | 不过你把起价设那么高 没人拍也不奇怪 |
[15:13] | $1 million? | 一百万 |
[15:15] | You can only sell it once. | 处女之身只能卖一次 |
[15:16] | Makes it an extremely rare commodity. | 一定要让它奇货可居 |
[15:18] | Scarcity equals value. Basic economics. | 货源不足 价格就高 基本的经济学常识 |
[15:21] | You think I’m selling myself short? | 你觉得我是在贱卖自己吗 |
[15:23] | Well, in your case, it’s kind of false advertising. | 就你而言 我觉得是营销策略不对 |
[15:26] | By, like, a couple dozen dudes. | 十几个男人帮她做口碑营销呢 |
[15:29] | You’re not really going to call that Jumbo Johnson, are you? | 你不会真的打给那个巨根约翰逊吧 |
[15:32] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[15:35] | It’s not fair. | 真不公平 |
[15:36] | My retarded brother is a year younger than me, | 我那个傻逼弟弟比我还小一岁 |
[15:38] | and he’s already sprouting pit hair. | 他竟然都开始长腋毛了 |
[15:39] | Hey, you’re lucky. | 你可真是幸运儿 |
[15:40] | At least you can fool around and not worry about birth control. | 至少你可以四处鬼混且不必担心怀孕 |
[15:44] | When did you ever worry about birth control, Ellie? | 你怎么会需要担心避孕问题 艾丽 |
[15:46] | It’s embarrassing. I’m 13. | 真丢人 我都13岁了 |
[15:50] | Come on, let’s get slutty and head over to the arcade, | 来吧 我们 去商场浪荡一下 |
[15:53] | troll for high school boys. That’ll cheer you up. | 勾搭高中男生 那会让你心情好起来的 |
[16:04] | Door! | 开门 |
[16:09] | Door! | 开门 |
[16:19] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[16:21] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[16:23] | Ian ran away, Lip’s at college, | 伊恩离家出走 利普上大学了 |
[16:26] | Debbie took Liam somewhere with her skanky girlfriend, Holly. | 黛比带着利亚姆去找她的荡妇朋友霍莉 |
[16:37] | – Fiona? – Bears game. | -菲奥娜呢 -去看熊队比赛了 |
[16:39] | She’s banging some dude from work. | 她搞上了一个工作时认识的男人 |
[16:41] | We get free cups. | 我们能拿到免费的杯子 |
[16:45] | Well, uh, okay. | 那 好吧 |
[16:51] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[17:08] | Great dip, Fiona. | 蘸酱真不错 菲奥娜 |
[17:10] | – Thanks. – Oh, it looks yummy. | -谢谢 -看上去真美味 |
[17:12] | Artichoke? | 朝鲜蓟味的吗 |
[17:13] | – Yeah, and jalapeno. – Family recipe? | -是啊 加上墨西哥辣椒 -祖传秘方吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是啊 必须的 |
[17:17] | Yo, stick! | 喂 小细棍 |
[17:19] | – Catch! – Stick? | -接住 -小细棍 |
[17:20] | Oh, well, Mike was a bit overweight as a kid. | 那个 麦克小时候有点胖 |
[17:23] | A bit? | 有点 |
[17:24] | If you pushed him over, he’d roll. | 你推一下他 他圆得都能滚起来 |
[17:26] | So when he started losing the weight, | 所以 当他开始减肥以后 |
[17:27] | – we started calling him stick. – That… that is not why. | -我们就叫他小细棍了 -才不是 那个原因呢 |
[17:30] | And it’s not “Stick.” It’s “The Stick.” | 而且也不是小细棍 而是”小淫棍” |
[17:32] | No, no. No. | 不不 不对 |
[17:32] | Don’t tell that story, Jane. | 别说那事 简 |
[17:34] | So here’s the deal. | 事实是这样的 |
[17:35] | Mikey’s first girlfriend, Emily, from down the block… | 小麦的初恋女友艾米丽 就住在街尾那位 |
[17:38] | She was this, like, scrawny, little girl | 她是那种骨瘦如柴的小姑娘 |
[17:40] | until one summer, boom! | 然后有年夏天 突然发育了 |
[17:41] | All of a sudden she’s got, like, this smoking little bod. | 突然之间 她的身材就变得前凸后翘 |
[17:44] | – Jane, stop it. – Remember? | -简 快别说了 -记得吗 |
[17:46] | Stop what? | 别说什么 |
[17:47] | I’m just telling Fiona about Emily and The Stick. | 我只是告诉菲奥娜关于艾米丽和小淫棍的故事 |
[17:49] | – No! – So anyway… | -不要 -总之呢 |
[17:50] | – No, come on. – Emily’s this girl. | -不要 快停下 -艾米丽这个小姑娘 |
[17:51] | She’s got legs, like up to here, | 她的腿有这么长 |
[17:53] | Don’t listen to a word she says. | 她说什么你都别信 |
[17:54] | She’s still just trying to get even with me | 她纯粹是想报复我 |
[17:56] | for sending that clip in | 因为我把她的一段录像 |
[17:56] | to America’s Funniest Home Videos. | 寄给了《美国家庭滑稽录像》栏目 |
[17:58] | Well, that’s ’cause that was not funny, Mikey, so… | 那是因为那段录像一点都不好笑 小麦 |
[18:00] | A couple million people thought it was funny, Jane. | 好几百万人都觉得那很搞笑呢 简 |
[18:01] | You were on Funniest Home Videos? | 你上过《美国家庭滑稽录像》吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, she used to, when she was a baby, imitate our dog. | 是啊 她小时候模仿我们家狗狗的片段 |
[18:06] | Mike, we have a guest. | 麦克 有客人在呢 |
[18:07] | Anyway… so anyway, here’s the deal. | 反正 反正情况是这样的 |
[18:09] | So Emily comes over to use our pool, right? | 艾米丽来我们家的泳池玩 |
[18:11] | And she’s got this, like, itty-bitty, little bikini on. | 她穿了一件很露的比基尼 |
[18:14] | – All right. – I bet you remember, don’t you? | -好吧 -你一定记得的 对吧 |
[18:16] | Chicken war! | 雄鸡大战开始了 |
[18:17] | Come on. Come on. Piggyback, come on. | 快来 快来 跳到我背上去 |
[18:19] | I want to hear the thing about The Stick! | 我想听关于小淫棍的故事呢 |
[18:21] | No, you don’t. It’s all lies. | 不 不要 那都是谎话 |
[18:23] | – All right, come on. Ready? – Yeah. | -好了 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[18:25] | Here comes Marshall, streaking down the sideline. | 马歇尔来了 从边线进攻 |
[18:28] | Holy… the safety’s out of position! | 天啊 打出了一记安打 |
[18:33] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:40] | Hey. | 嘿[音似干草] |
[18:42] | – Hay is for horses. – Huh? | -干草是给马吃的 -什么 |
[18:48] | Can I help you with something? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[18:52] | Oh, my. | 老天啊 |
[19:00] | Well, you grab his feet, | 你抓住他的脚 |
[19:02] | and I’ll grab the top end. | 我抓住他的头 |
[19:10] | Gentle, gentle. | 轻点 轻点 |
[19:12] | Ooh, God! | 天啊 |
[19:18] | What about this as an under… scoop under? | 把这个垫在下面怎么样 滑过去 |
[19:26] | Frank, you’re filthy! You’re filthy! | 弗兰克 你脏死了 脏得跟猪一样 |
[19:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:46] | Did something just jump off him? | 是有什么从他身上蹦出来了吗 |
[19:48] | Bugs, I think. | 大概是虫子吧 |
[19:55] | 3:00, playing “The Swarm.” | 3点钟方向 打”虫群之心”的那个 |
[19:58] | There are only two. | 他们只有两个人 |
[19:59] | We’re not trolling for you and the baby biscuit, Ellie. | 我们可不打算给你和这个小屁孩做媒 |
[20:01] | Only pervs are gonna want any part of that. | 只有变态才会喜欢你俩的类型 |
[20:03] | Which one should I like? | 我该选哪个 |
[20:05] | You like the one in the Autopsy hoodie, | 你就选那个穿着帽衫的 |
[20:07] | and I’ll like the one with the wallet chain. | 我就选那个钱包链外露的 |
[20:10] | So what do we do, just walk over and talk to them? | 我们该怎么做 直接走过去搭讪吗 |
[20:13] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | We chum the waters, wait for the fish to bite. | 我们要撒下网 等着鱼儿自动上钩 |
[21:09] | Hi. Debbie. | 你好 我叫黛比 |
[21:10] | Matty. Matty. | 我叫马蒂 马蒂 |
[21:20] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[21:21] | Oh, no, no. I don’t know how to… | 不不 我不知道怎么… |
[21:26] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Up, down. | -我完全不知道该怎么做 -上 下 |
[21:27] | No, you’re doing really good. | 不 你跳得挺好的 |
[21:29] | – Yeah? – Better than me. | -是吗 -比我好多了 |
[21:34] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[21:35] | – You got it. – Up, down. | -你学会了 -上 下 |
[21:42] | Should we give him another bath? | 我们要给他再洗一次吗 |
[21:45] | Well, that’s three already, | 已经洗三次了 |
[21:47] | and we’re kind of running out of soap. | 而且肥皂也用完了 |
[21:55] | These are gluten-free? | 那些是不含谷蛋白的吗 |
[21:56] | That’s what the sign says. | 标牌上已经写明了 |
[21:58] | – And vegan? – Soy cheese, yeah. | -素的吗 -是大豆奶酪的 没错 |
[22:00] | What about peanuts? | 有花生吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, no nuts in the soy cheese pizza, | 大豆奶酪匹萨中不含任何坚果 |
[22:04] | but I can’t promise the | 但我不敢保证 |
[22:05] | cook didn’t put his nuts on the cheese pizza. | 厨师没把他”坚果”放在上面 |
[22:15] | You guys done with these? | 你们吃完了吗 |
[22:16] | Yo, you done with these plates? | 喂 这些盘子可以收了吗 |
[22:40] | Amen, amigo. | 阿门 朋友 |
[22:41] | Just a bunch of spoiled loath marvity. | 都是一帮被惯坏了的富家子弟 |
[22:48] | Hey, you better not let Manny see you doing that. | 最好别让曼尼看到你抽烟 |
[22:49] | Oh, what’s he gonna do, fire me? | 他能怎么样 开除我吗 |
[22:51] | It’s not like they’re actually paying me. | 他们又不直接付我工资 |
[22:56] | Here. | 给 |
[23:02] | Hey, you want to get together sometime, hang out? | 你想抽个时间 一起出去玩玩吗 |
[23:05] | You know, I got some decent weed. | 我那儿有些不错的大麻 |
[23:08] | Sorry, but I can’t, man. | 抱歉 不行啊 老兄 |
[23:09] | I got to get home to the Esposa and Ninos. | 我得回去照顾老婆孩子 |
[23:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:40] | You get something to eat? | 你吃过了吗 |
[23:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | No. Fuck, no. | 不 操 不好 |
[23:49] | Tony brought him back. | 托尼把他弄回来的 |
[23:51] | He’s been asleep the whole time. | 他一直在睡觉 |
[23:52] | I tried to wake him, but he’s out cold. | 我想弄醒他 但他完全没有知觉 |
[23:53] | Believe me, he’s not sleeping. | 相信我 他不是在睡觉 |
[23:57] | Great. | 真”好”啊 |
[23:58] | Now this? Needles? | 现在又玩上这个了吗 注射毒品 |
[24:00] | – He’s really sick. – Oh, he’s sick, all right. | -他真的病得很严重 -那就病着吧 |
[24:02] | I don’t think he can make it downstairs. | 我觉得他根本下不了楼 |
[24:03] | – He won’t be any trouble. – No. | -他不会惹麻烦的 -不行 |
[24:04] | – I don’t get a vote? – Not really, no. | -我没有发表意见的权利吗 -真没有 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna call Kev, and he’s gonna help me find | 我这就打电话给小凯 他会帮我找一张 |
[24:08] | a park bench somewhere far, far away to dump him. | 公园长椅 把他远远扔过去就行了 |
[24:11] | – He’s dying! – No, he’s killing himself. | -他要死了 -不 他这是自寻死路 |
[24:12] | – There’s a difference. – I can take care of him. | -那是不同的 -我可以照顾他 |
[24:14] | – No. – Yes! | -不行 -就要 |
[24:15] | – No! – Yes! | -不行 -就要 |
[24:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | But you brought him home. He’s your puppy. | 他是你带回来的 就得你来伺候 |
[24:25] | He makes a mess on the rug, you’re cleaning it up. | 他把毯子弄脏了 你就得洗干净 |
[24:35] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[24:53] | Is he yours? | 他是你的吗 |
[24:55] | – Who? – The little kid. | -谁 -那个小孩 |
[24:57] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[25:00] | – Brother. – Oh, okay. | -我弟弟 -好吧 |
[25:02] | Okay, I thought maybe he was, like, yours. | 我以为他是 你儿子 |
[25:06] | No. | 不是 |
[25:13] | Do you… do you want a… do you want a ride home? | 需要我开车 载你回家吗 |
[25:16] | You have a car? | 你有车 |
[25:18] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:19] | Not like a… it’s not a very nice one, but yeah… | 不是 不是什么好车 但是 |
[25:21] | yeah, I have… I have a car. | 我有 我有车 |
[25:23] | – Sure. – Cool. | -好呀 -好的 |
[25:28] | I’m just gonna let you, like, finish. | 我让你 先完事儿 |
[25:30] | – All right. – Okay, just shut up. | -好的 -好了 别说话 |
[25:33] | Wait, am I finishing myself here? | 等等 要我自己来吗 |
[25:35] | No, I’ll… I’ll help you. | 不 我来帮你 |
[25:36] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[25:40] | That’s gross. | 太恶心啦 |
[25:43] | For Christ’s sake, just fuck her! | 靠 赶紧操她把 |
[25:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:29] | Night, Debbie. | 晚安 黛比 |
[27:10] | You dirty, little cup boy. | 你个卖杯的小男婊 |
[27:20] | Hey, up. | 起床了 |
[27:22] | Hey, school. | 上学了 |
[27:39] | – Wet dream? – What? | -做春梦了 -什么 |
[27:42] | I heard you moaning in your sleep. | 我听见你半夜呻吟来着 |
[27:46] | You’re a Gallagher. | 你是个加拉格家的汉子 |
[27:48] | It goes with the over-sexed glandular Gallagher equipment. | 天生就有性欲过剩的加拉格家的”器材” |
[27:51] | – What are you now, 10? – 12. | -你几岁了 10岁吗 -12岁 |
[27:53] | Late bloomer. | 大器晚成 |
[27:55] | It’s natural. Nothing to worry about. | 很正常 别担心 |
[27:59] | The best way to stay ahead of it… | 想要加快发育的进程 |
[28:06] | is to masturbate a few times a day. | 就是一天自慰几次 |
[28:08] | Masturbate? | 自慰 |
[28:11] | Uh, enjoying yourself while you’re awake. | 清醒时的自我享受 |
[28:14] | Oh, jerking off. | 啊 就是撸呗 |
[28:16] | Simple pleasures. | 简单的快乐 |
[28:19] | But never in the shower. | 但是别在洗澡的时候撸 |
[28:20] | It can get on a washcloth and into your sisters. | 溅到浴巾上播种到你姐妹体内就不合适了 |
[28:24] | That’s how incest babies are born. | 怪胎就是这么生出来的 |
[28:26] | You know, son, I’m… I’m sick. | 儿子 我病了 |
[28:29] | I can’t drink anymore, | 我不能再喝酒了 |
[28:31] | but my body still needs alcohol to function properly. | 但是我的身体仍需要酒精才能正常运转 |
[28:35] | It’s like oil in an engine. | 好比机器需要油一样 |
[28:37] | The pistons just won’t fire right without it. | 没有油 活塞就打不着火 |
[28:39] | Maybe you could hunt up some supplies for me? | 你可以去给我找点补给品吗 |
[28:45] | Will you do that for me, son? | 能帮我这个忙吗 儿子 |
[28:48] | Help the old man out? | 帮帮我这个老头子 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m not feeling so good. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 我有点难受 |
[29:23] | You want me to take your temperature | 你想让我用我又大又红的体温计 |
[29:25] | – with my big, red thermometer? – Mm-mm, my stomach. | -来给你量体温吗 -我胃难受 |
[29:29] | – Bad night. – Oh yeah? Really? | -难受了一宿 -是吗 真的吗 |
[29:32] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[29:38] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我好像要吐了 |
[29:47] | You know, I told you to throw out that leftover vindaloo. | 我就告诉你把剩下的咖喱肉扔了 |
[29:58] | Hey, “V”? | 小维 |
[30:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:03] | You want me to get you something? | 需要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[30:04] | A 7-up or a shot of Tequila or something? | 来瓶七喜或者龙舌兰什么的 |
[30:08] | “V”? | 小维 |
[30:09] | I’ll be out in a minute, honey. | 我一会儿就出去 亲爱的 |
[30:10] | Can you… can you start some tea for me, please? | 能给我冲杯茶吗 |
[30:40] | You got to be shitting me. | 逗我呢吧 |
[30:43] | – There’s something in my juice. – It’s pulp. | -我果汁里有东西 -是果肉 |
[30:47] | We can afford pulp? | 我们喝得起带果肉的了吗 |
[30:49] | Getting a steady paycheck, courtesy of worldwide cup. | 有了稳定的收入 蒙受”全球杯”的恩惠 |
[30:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:56] | – Dad’s upstairs. – So? | -爸爸在楼上呢 -所以呢 |
[30:59] | – Are you gonna say hi? – No. | -你要去打招呼吗 -不要 |
[31:03] | Where’s my lunch? | 我的午餐呢 |
[31:04] | You’re each getting $3 to buy your very own school lunch. | 每人三刀买午饭吃 |
[31:09] | Four? | 四刀 |
[31:10] | Five. | 五刀 |
[31:11] | Fine, no problem. Five it is. | 好吧 没问题 五刀就五刀 |
[31:13] | The Gallagher clan is flush. | 加拉格家族变土豪了 |
[31:15] | We’re creeping up on the poverty line. | 我们已经迈向贫困线了 |
[31:17] | Haven’t quite dragged ourselves over it yet, | 虽然还没有越过去 |
[31:19] | but at least we can see it from here. | 但是至少能看见胜利的曙光了 |
[31:22] | Hey, dishes to the sink. | 把盘子放水槽里 |
[31:30] | It’s more like six if you want worldwide cup. | 要点薯条的话得六刀 |
[31:32] | How about we skip the chips? | 不点薯条怎么样 |
[31:35] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 大家 |
[31:37] | Morning. | 早 |
[31:39] | Got a busy day today. | 今天会特别忙 |
[31:41] | Gonna tackle the upstairs bathroom. | 要收拾浴室 |
[31:43] | That’ll be a challenge. | 这可是个大挑战 |
[31:45] | Good thing I ate my wheaties. | 亏了我吃了麦片 |
[31:49] | What’s up with Frank this morning? | 弗兰克今早怎么样 |
[31:52] | – Still looks bad. – Yeah? | -看起来还那么糟 -是吗 |
[31:54] | Do I have to padlock him in the room for the day? | 我用把他锁在屋里吗 |
[31:57] | I don’t think he can get up. | 我觉得他起不来 |
[32:00] | I don’t want him wandering around, | 我不想让他在屋里瞎溜达 |
[32:02] | going through my stuff, pawning the microwave and the TV. | 翻我的东西 把微波炉和电视当了 |
[32:07] | What if he has to use the bathroom? | 他想上厕所怎么办 |
[32:10] | Don’t forget to empty it when you get back from school. | 放学之后别忘记倒了 |
[32:21] | I don’t even think that’s minimum wage, man. | 我觉得连最低工资都不到 兄弟 |
[32:24] | There’s got to be, like, a law or something, right? | 应该受到什么法律保护之类的 对吧 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure there is, | 肯定有 |
[32:27] | but I don’t think it covers hand jobs. | 但是我觉得不会保护”打手枪”这个工种 |
[32:30] | 12 bucks a wank, that’s what she makes on a fucking good day. | 12刀打一次 生意好的时候能才赚这么点 |
[32:34] | Jesus, really? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[32:36] | I’ve been paying 30 at that Thai place. | 我在那个泰国窑子一直付30刀 |
[32:38] | Yeah, but that’s ’cause Sasha charges the customers | 是啊 那是因为莎莎管客人多要很多钱 |
[32:40] | a shit ton more and then | 然后又从这帮女孩的工资里 |
[32:41] | deducts all this stuff from the girls’ pay. | 扣除很多费用 |
[32:43] | Laundry, rent, janitorial, utilities. | 洗衣费 房租 清洁费 设备费 |
[32:47] | She charges them for the purell and mouthwash. | 洗手液和漱口水她都管她们要钱 |
[32:49] | They need a union to protect their rights. | 她们需要组成一个工会来保护自己的权益 |
[32:51] | Yeah, the international brotherhoodof hand wankers and cock suckers. | “国际手淫口交同行联合会” |
[32:56] | I’d love to see that sign on the side of a building downtown. | 我很想在市中心大楼上看到这么个标志 |
[32:58] | Why not? | 是挺好 |
[33:00] | Hey, it’d make one hell of a picket sign, though, huh? | 这样的标牌太霸气了 |
[33:03] | “Whores united for handy Jay justice.” | 妓女”手护”正义 |
[33:06] | Wankers of the world, unite! | 世界的手淫者 团结起来 |
[33:09] | – You heard from Gallagher? – Frank? No. | -你有加拉格的信儿吗 -弗兰克 没有 |
[33:11] | I thought Frank was dead. | 我以为弗兰克死了 |
[33:12] | Not fucking Frank. The other one, the redhead. | 不是他妈的弗兰克 另一个 红头发的 |
[33:15] | Ian? No, he took off. | 伊恩 没有 他走了 |
[33:17] | What, did he owe you money or something? | 怎么了 他欠你钱还是怎样 |
[33:18] | Hello. Who? | 喂 找谁 |
[33:21] | Anybody know a Mr. Phillips? | 有人认识菲利普先生吗 |
[33:24] | No, sorry, pal. | 没有 抱歉 伙计 |
[33:27] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. Hold on, yeah. | 等等 稍等 |
[33:28] | Um, hold on. | 稍等 |
[33:32] | Uh, yeah, this is Mr. Phillips. | 是的 我是菲利普先生 |
[33:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I’ll be over later. | 好的 我待会儿过去 |
[33:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | Stan. He’s sick. | 斯坦 他病了 |
[33:49] | I got to go to the home after work. | 我下班后得去收容所 |
[33:51] | Who the fuck is Stan? | 谁他妈的是斯坦 |
[33:54] | The guy who owns the bar. | 这家酒吧的主人 |
[33:56] | A legend among loan sharks. | 高利贷界的传奇人物 |
[33:58] | Broke more kneecaps in his day | 当年不知道废了多少人的腿 |
[33:59] | than any other Shylock on the south side. | 可比南区放高利贷的狠多了 |
[34:02] | Hell of a guy. | 简直就是地狱使者 |
[34:04] | – To Stan. – Yeah, Stan. | -敬斯坦 -对 敬斯坦 |
[34:08] | – To Stan. – To Stan. | -敬斯坦 -敬斯坦 |
[34:13] | How is that possible? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[34:15] | Well, when a man’s penis goes into a woman’s… | 一个男人的阴茎插入女人的 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I got that part. | 这部分不用你说我也懂 |
[34:18] | I mean, how is it possible now, | 我是想问 怎么我现在又能怀孕了 |
[34:20] | after everything we’ve tried for the last two years? | 这两年我们尝试了各种方法都无果 |
[34:23] | Mother nature can be a tricky bitch sometimes. | 自然母亲有时就是个爱捉弄人的婊子 |
[34:25] | What, did you think you were just gaining weight | 怎么 你以为你只是刚好月经不调 |
[34:26] | in your breasts while you missed your period? | 然后长胖所以胸部变大了 |
[34:28] | I eat a lot when I’m under stress. | 我压力大的时候吃得比较多 |
[34:30] | You’ve been under stress? | 什么压力 |
[34:31] | Watching my husband bang my mother? | 看着我老公上我老妈 |
[34:32] | Yeah, that’s been a bit stressful. | 我能没有压力么 |
[34:36] | Well, all of that’s behind you now. | 好吧 你现在可以把这些事都抛诸脑后了 |
[34:38] | You’re definitely pregnant. | 你这回确定是怀孕无疑 |
[34:41] | This is good news, Veronica. | 这是好消息 维罗妮卡 |
[34:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:04] | – Secret admirer? – I guess so. | -神秘爱慕者 -我想是吧 |
[35:09] | Maybe not that secret anymore. | 也许以后就没那么神秘了 |
[35:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:14] | Dave in shipping saw you two at the bears game yesterday, | 运输部的大卫昨天在球赛上看到你们 |
[35:16] | Instagramed a photo. | 照下来发网上了 |
[35:17] | Everybody in the company follows him. | 公司的人都关注了他 |
[35:19] | Were we doing something embarrassing? | 照片里的我们样子很糗吗 |
[35:22] | The kiss cam, I think. | 拍到你们亲亲了 |
[35:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[35:26] | Go bears, huh? | 冲啊 熊队 |
[35:31] | Uh, I am almost done with | 中西部区的季度报告 |
[35:32] | the quarterly Midwest regional reports. | 我差不多快做完了 |
[35:35] | Can I get them to you after lunch? | 午饭后交给你行吗 |
[35:36] | – No sweat. – Great. | -没问题 -好的 |
[35:42] | What? | 有事吗 |
[35:43] | You’ve been working here three months as of today. | 算上今天你在这里工作就已经满三个月了 |
[35:46] | Wow, three months? Really? | 三个月 真的吗 |
[35:50] | After 90 days, your full benefits kick in, | 90天后 你可以享有包括医疗保险 |
[35:51] | medical, dental, pension. | 牙科保险 退休金在内的所有福利了 |
[35:52] | Really? That’s fantastic. | 真的吗 那太棒了 |
[35:55] | So now it’s time for the talk. | 是时候找你谈话了 |
[35:58] | – The talk? – The 401K talk. | -谈话 -401K谈话 |
[36:02] | Have you decided which plan you’d like to adopt? | 你想好了选哪个计划了吗 |
[36:03] | What’s a 401k? | 什么是401K |
[36:05] | Your retirement savings plan. | 你的退休储蓄计划 |
[36:07] | You’re eligible to participate. | 你符合参与条件了 |
[36:08] | Every month, you deposit part of your salary into your 401k, | 每个月 你工资中一部分会存入401K |
[36:11] | and the company matches it, tax-free. | 公司会帮你存剩下的部分 免税的 |
[36:13] | Deposit part of my salary? | 我一部分的工资 |
[36:15] | But the big decision is the asset allocation mix | 但是资产配置组合这部分 |
[36:18] | you decide to elect. | 就由你自己选了 |
[36:19] | Money market funds, bonds, stocks, | 货币市场基金 债券 股份 |
[36:21] | large cap, small cap, treasuries. | 大盘股 小盘股 国库券 |
[36:24] | You decide the risk profile you’re willing to take, | 由你来决定你愿意承担的风险预测 |
[36:26] | get your elective deferral documents notarized, | 再把你选好的文件公证 |
[36:28] | and you’ll be all set. | 一切就搞定了 |
[36:30] | Easy peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[36:53] | Hey, you’re the helper guy, right? | 你就是那个助手对吧 |
[36:55] | The T.A., yeah. | 是的 我是助教 |
[36:57] | Yeah, I don’t understand my grade on this paper. | 我对这篇论文上的分数有点疑问 |
[37:00] | That would be a “D”. | 这是个”D” |
[37:01] | Yeah, no, thanks, I get that. Um, but why? | 谢了 我知道 但是为什么只得了这个分数 |
[37:04] | I mean, I misspelled Tennyson or something? | 是我拼错了”坦尼森”还是别的什么 |
[37:08] | Uh, yeah, I remember this one. | 对了 我记得你这篇论文 |
[37:10] | I graded it. | 分是我打的 |
[37:11] | Oh, you… you graded it, not the professor? | 是你 打的分 不是教授 |
[37:14] | Tenured professors don’t grade freshman class survey papers. | 终身教授不改大一新生的调研论文 |
[37:18] | Okay, so if you graded it, | 好吧 就算你是改的 |
[37:19] | what was wrong with it? | 那我这论文有什么问题吗 |
[37:20] | Uh, it sucked. | 写得很烂 |
[37:23] | It’s sucked? | 很烂 |
[37:25] | Um, look, I… I covered everything the assignment asked for. | 我 我论及了作业要求的所有内容 |
[37:30] | It was facile and glib. | 这篇论文投机取巧 |
[37:32] | You danced around and you tried to be clever, | 虽然你泛泛而谈又故作高深 |
[37:33] | but there were no compelling insights | 但通篇没有什么亮点见解 |
[37:35] | or any attempt at original thought. | 或是独到观点 |
[37:36] | Oh, original thought on Byron’s | 关于拜伦 |
[37:38] | Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage? | 《恰尔德·哈洛尔德游记》的独到见解 |
[37:40] | Look, nobody’s had an original thought on Childe Harold | 听着 从维多利亚女王时代起 |
[37:43] | since Queen Victoria was still getting laid. | 还没人能对恰尔德·哈洛尔德有什么独到见解 |
[37:44] | Look, this was crap, okay? You threw it together. | 听着 这篇就是狗屎 明白了吗 你东拼西凑 |
[37:47] | You thought nobody would notice, but I noticed. | 以为别人注意不到 但是我留意到了 |
[37:50] | Why are you taking this class anyway? | 你为什么要选修这门课 |
[37:55] | Because it was the only | 因为这是唯一一门 |
[37:55] | freshman English class available after noon. | 大一新生在午后能上的课 |
[38:00] | Well, look, you got another week to add/drop | 听着 在你栽在这门课之前 |
[38:02] | before you’re stuck in here, all right? | 你还有一周的时间去选择其他的课 |
[38:04] | You don’t want to work any harder than this piece of shit, | 要是你不想写出比这篇狗屁文章更好的东西 |
[38:06] | I suggest you find yourself another course. | 我劝你还是另选其他课的好 |
[38:30] | Yo, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[38:32] | I hear you’re not feeling so good. | 我听说你身体不适 |
[38:37] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[38:40] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[38:52] | Hey, what the fuck, man? He’s dead! | 这是搞什么飞机 伙计 他都死了 |
[38:55] | – Which one? – Stan! Stan Kopchek! | -哪一个 -斯坦 斯坦·柯普切克 |
[38:58] | Yeah. Sorry for your loss. | 是他啊 节哀顺变 |
[39:00] | – You family? – No… yeah… sort of. | -他是你家人吗 -不 算是吧 |
[39:04] | Yeah, well, we’re not supposed to tell people over the phone | 是这样的 我们不能在电话里 |
[39:06] | when a patient dies, so we usually just say | 告诉亲属病人已逝 所以我们通常只说 |
[39:08] | they ain’t feeling good. | 他们身体不适 |
[39:10] | He’s fucking cold! | 他妈的他尸体都僵硬了 |
[39:12] | Joaquin, he ain’t never show up for his overnight shift, | 杰奎因 他没来上通宵晚班 |
[39:15] | so we don’t know how long he’s been laying up in there, dead. | 所以我们不知道他躺在那里 死了多久 |
[39:21] | We got a mortuary you need me to call for you? | 我们这里有太平间 需要我帮你叫他们派人过来吗 |
[39:24] | Pick up the body? | 运送尸体 |
[39:35] | How’s Frank? You hear anything out of him? | 弗兰克怎么样 你听到他有什么响动吗 |
[39:39] | No, no. No, not a peep. | 没有 压根儿没看到他人影 |
[39:53] | I got the stuff you wanted, cooking spray, funnel. | 我弄来了你想要的东西 烹饪喷雾剂 漏斗 |
[40:04] | I have these things in my throat that bleed | 我一喝酒 |
[40:07] | if I try to swallow alcohol, | 我喉咙里的东西就会流血 |
[40:09] | so I have to figure out other ways to get it into my system. | 所以我得想别的法子把酒输入我的身体 |
[40:14] | – You can’t just stop? – No. | -你就不能戒了吗 -不行 |
[40:17] | I get the shakes, very bad. I could die. | 我全身打冷颤 情况很严重 我可能会死 |
[40:22] | I have to stop drinking slowly, over time. | 我只能慢慢戒酒 |
[40:25] | So we just hook up this handy-dandy contraption. | 所以我们要把这个装置连接起来 |
[40:31] | Alcohol goes in this bag, | 酒倒入这个袋子 |
[40:34] | this goes up the poop chute, and voila. | 通过这个输入肛门 |
[40:38] | More than one way to get booze into a Gallagher. | 加拉格家的人要喝酒不止一种法子 |
[40:41] | Do… do me a favor, will you, son? | 帮 帮我个忙 好吗 儿子 |
[40:43] | Go down to the kitchen and see what Fiona’s got down there. | 去楼下厨房 看看菲奥娜买了些什么 |
[40:47] | Beer, wine. The hard stuff works best, | 啤酒 红酒什么的 越烈的酒效果越好 |
[40:49] | but anything even remotely flammable will work. | 任何远程易燃物都派得上用场 |
[41:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:05] | Ho… how you doing? | 你 还好吧 |
[41:08] | Good. You? | 还行 你呢 |
[41:10] | Good. | 也不错 |
[42:01] | You’re pregnant? How is that even possible? | 你怀孕了 怎么可能 |
[42:04] | Well, that’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[42:05] | We can’t afford to have two babies. | 我们养不起两个孩子 |
[42:06] | We’re barely gonna be able to afford to have one. | 养一个都很勉强 |
[42:08] | Have you told Kev yet? What about your mom? | 你告诉小凯了吗 你妈那边怎么办 |
[42:11] | Oh, she gonna have to have an abortion. | 她得去堕胎了 |
[42:13] | I can’t have her nasty, Kev-mama baby staring up at me, | 等我抱着自己的小小凯时 |
[42:16] | not with my own Kev baby on my hip. | 可不希望他们那个恶心的爱的结晶盯着我 |
[42:18] | I’ll just end up hating the mama baby | 最后我肯定得恨死那个孩子 |
[42:19] | and accidentally on purpose run over it in the driveway. | 搞不好就把他碾死在街上了 |
[42:26] | It’s Mike. | 是迈克 |
[42:28] | He wants me to come over to his place tonight, | 他要我今晚去他家 |
[42:30] | celebrate my three months at the company. | 庆祝我在公司工作满三个月 |
[42:32] | Oh, celebrate how, by having you sit on his face? | 怎么个庆祝法 一屁股坐他脸上 |
[42:35] | Yeah, something like that. | 之类的吧 |
[42:37] | You really haven’t slept with him? | 你真的还没跟他睡过吗 |
[42:39] | No, but I probably should soon. | 没 但应该快了 |
[42:42] | He’s already well past the whole 2 grand in meals thing | 他对一起出去吃饭已经没有兴趣了 |
[42:44] | for me having to put out. | 次次都要我来”灭火” |
[42:46] | You make it sound like a chore. | 你让这事听着好像做家务 |
[42:47] | I know, it’s crazy, | 我知道 很疯狂 |
[42:49] | but he’s my boss, you know? | 但他是我的老板 |
[42:50] | I mean, what happens if we break up? | 如果我们分手了怎么办 |
[42:52] | You already gave him a hand job. | 你都已经帮他打过飞机了 |
[42:54] | I think you long past the “what if we break up” point. | 现在才担心这个太迟了吧 |
[42:57] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是吧 你应该是对的 |
[42:59] | You should go. I’ll keep an eye on the kids. | 你走吧 我帮你看孩子 |
[43:00] | – I need the kid practice now. – Yeah, times two. | -我需要练习带小孩 -可不 双倍的练习 |
[43:07] | All right, well, I’ll be… I’ll be back tomorrow. | 好了 我… 我明天会回来的 |
[43:11] | I can tackle this whole kitchen area. | 我可以把厨房部分都清理干净 |
[43:14] | It may take a few days, but I will make this kitchen my bitch. | 得花几天时间 但我会把它拿下的 |
[43:20] | Now, good night. | 晚安啦 |
[43:24] | You hired Sheila to be your maid? | 你雇了希拉当女佣吗 |
[43:26] | No, she’s just been hanging around. | 没有 她只是经常来串门罢了 |
[43:28] | I think she’s lonely. | 我觉得她是寂寞了 |
[43:30] | So when are you gonna tell Kev? | 你打算什么时候告诉小凯 |
[43:31] | Mm, I figured I’d give it a bit, | 我觉得还是等等吧 |
[43:33] | see if this thing’s still | 看看再过几个月 |
[43:34] | hanging around after a couple of months. | 它还能不能保住 |
[43:36] | I haven’t exactly been fertile ground | 我一直都不是适宜 |
[43:38] | for planting little, baby Kev seedlings. | 种植小小凯的肥沃土地 |
[43:40] | You got to tell him, V. | 你得告诉他 小维 |
[43:41] | It’s not fair to keep it a secret. | 瞒着他不公平 |
[43:43] | – Shit. – What are you looking for? | -妈的 -你在找什么 |
[43:47] | I thought we had some wine left. | 我们剩下的酒去哪了 |
[43:49] | Did the two of us finish off | 那天晚上我俩喝光了 |
[43:50] | an entire gallon of box wine the other night? | 整整一加仑的酒吗 |
[43:58] | Hold it up nice and high. | 把它举得高且稳 |
[44:00] | Okay, open the valve. | 好了 把阀门打开 |
[45:32] | Hey, babe, are you straight? | 宝贝 你好了吗 |
[45:35] | Yeah, I’m good. | 好了 |
[45:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:43] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[45:45] | Close the damn door! | 把门关上 |
[45:46] | Nobody wants to see that mandingo shit. | 没人想看见那个”黑鸟” |
[45:49] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[46:47] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[46:49] | Ah, fuck! | 操 |
[46:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[47:00] | I slipped. | 滑倒了 |
[47:02] | Hurry up. I need to use the toilet. | 快点 我要用厕所 |
[47:57] | Bless us, o lord, and these thy gifts, | 保佑我们 主啊 您的这些礼物 |
[47:59] | which we are about to receive through the bounty of Christ, | 我们将通过基督赐予的恩惠接收 |
[48:02] | our lord, amen. | 我们的主啊 阿门 |
[48:04] | May the lord provide for the wants of others. | 愿主为他人的需求显灵 |
[48:29] | Oh, God. | 老天呀 |
[48:33] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[48:38] | That was great. Thank you. | 太爽了 谢谢你 |
[48:41] | You were great. | 你刚才棒极了 |
[48:43] | You are great. | 你一直都很棒 |
[48:51] | Hey, do you, uh… | 你… |
[48:53] | do you need me to do anything… something else for you? | 你需要我… 帮你做点什么吗 |
[48:58] | What? | 什么 |
[48:59] | Well, you know, like, touch you or whatever. | 就是抚摸你什么的 |
[49:04] | No. No, I’m… I’m good. | 不不 不用 我很好 |
[49:08] | That’s really good. | 那真是好极了 |
[49:16] | Where are you going? | 你上哪去 |
[49:17] | I’m gonna go get that | 我要去拿之前 |
[49:19] | bottle of champagne that I promised you. | 答应给你的香槟 |
[49:20] | – I’ve got to go home. – No. | -我得回家了 -不 |
[49:21] | It’s a school night. | 孩子们还要上学呢 |
[49:22] | No, no, no. Come on, one glass. | 不不 拜托啦 就喝一杯 |
[49:24] | That’s not gonna kill you. | 你死不了的 |
[49:25] | Plus, you know, the guy at the store said it was pretty good. | 而且酒庄的员工说这酒很不错 |
[49:29] | Just pretty good? | 只是很不错而已吗 |
[49:30] | Yeah, well, really good is, like, | 好到一瓶 |
[49:33] | a month of my car lease or something. | 得花掉我租车一个月的钱 |
[49:37] | One glass. One glass. | 一杯 就喝一杯 |
[49:40] | – One glass. – Yes. | -就一杯 -好极了 |
[50:08] | Well, thanks for dinner. I had a great time. | 谢谢你请我吃晚餐 我很开心 |
[50:11] | I love Panda Express. | 我很爱吃熊猫速食 |
[50:12] | Yeah, me, too. I do, too. | 我也是 我也爱吃 |
[50:17] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[50:20] | I… I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[50:34] | Oh, is… is that your dad? | 那是你爸吗 |
[50:37] | Uh, no, a friend of my sister’s. | 不 他是我姐的朋友 |
[50:40] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[50:41] | Yeah, he… he looks nice. | 是吧 他…看起来挺好的 |
[50:49] | I’m not sure, but I think | 我不确定 但我好像看见 |
[50:50] | Debbie’s sitting out front in a car with some dude. | 黛比跟一个小子坐在外面的车里 |
[50:54] | This dude lost, like, 200 pounds, | 这个男的减了大概两百磅 |
[50:56] | and he still looks like a beached whale. | 看起来还是像头搁浅的鲸鱼 |
[50:58] | Oh, jeez. Look at all that extra skin. | 老天 看看他多余的皮肤 |
[51:00] | You could cut it off and make a suitcase. | 割下都能做个行李箱了 |
[51:03] | What are you doing over here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[51:04] | Watching the kids while Fiona’s out with Mike. | 菲奥娜跟麦克出去了 我帮她带孩子 |
[51:12] | Stan died. | 斯坦死了 |
[51:13] | What? | 什么 |
[51:17] | They called me from the nursing home. | 疗养院给我来了电话 |
[51:19] | I got to go to the mortuary tomorrow morning | 明天一早我就得去停尸房 |
[51:20] | and pick out a casket and all that stuff. | 还要给他选副棺材什么的 |
[51:24] | Oh, baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[51:30] | So, good night. | 晚安啦 |
[51:32] | Yeah. Yeah, have a good night. | 好 好 晚安 |
[52:07] | Hey, Debs. | 回来啦 小黛 |
[52:23] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[52:27] | What? | 什么 |
[52:28] | I thought you just said you’re pregnant. | 我以为我听到你说你怀孕了 |
[52:31] | I did. | 我说了 |
[52:35] | Holy shit, are you serious? | 搞什么鬼 你认真的吗 |
[52:36] | Yes, but we shouldn’t get our hopes up. | 是的 但我们不该抱太大希望 |
[52:37] | Holy shit! | 搞什么鬼 |
[52:40] | We’re gonna have two? | 我们会有两个小孩 |
[52:42] | – Are you fucking with me? – No. | -你是在整我吗 -不是 |
[52:43] | Are you serious? | 那是真的咯 |
[52:45] | – Baby! – I kno… | -宝贝 -我知道… |
[52:48] | Baby! | 有小宝贝啦 |
[52:58] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[53:03] | Son. | 儿子 |
[53:06] | Probably want to go a little easier. | 你最好轻一点 |
[53:08] | Hold it like an egg. | 像捧个蛋一样轻 |
[53:11] | It’s not working. | 还是不行 |
[53:12] | Maybe you need to give it a rest. | 也许你该让它休息一下 |
[53:14] | How many times is that today? | 这是今天第几次了 |
[53:15] | – Nine. – Nine. | -第九次 -第九次 |
[53:19] | You’re gonna wear the poor thing out. | 你会把那可怜的小兄弟撸破皮的 |
[53:21] | What are you using for lubrication? | 你用什么做润滑剂 |
[53:24] | Lubrication? | 什么润滑剂 |
[53:26] | You don’t use lubricant, you get blisters. | 不用润滑剂会起水泡的 |
[53:28] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我都经历过 |
[53:37] | Carl, how about when I’m not in the room? | 卡尔 可以在我不在房间里的时候撸吗 |
[53:40] | You’re always in the room. | 你一直在房间里 |
[53:42] | Bathroom then. | 那就去浴室撸吧 |
[54:19] | Come on, baby, just a taste. | 来吧 宝贝 就尝尝味道 |
[54:22] | I just want a little taste. | 只想尝尝味道 |
[54:29] | L’Chaim. | 干杯 |
[55:16] | Hey, where you been? Dinner’s almost ready. | 你上哪去了 晚餐快好了 |
[55:19] | Costco. | 好市多 |
[55:20] | Costco? Why? | 为什么去好市多 |
[55:21] | I needed something. | 买点东西 |