时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m raising five kids, and I didn’t miss last week. | 我有五个孩子要养都没错过上周的剧 |
[00:05] | What’s your excuse? | 你还有什么借口 |
[00:07] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[00:08] | My son is in jail, | 我儿子进监狱了 |
[00:10] | and it is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[00:12] | I told them it was Carl, | 是我向他们举报卡尔的 |
[00:13] | and I told Chuckie to tell them it was Carl. | 我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的 |
[00:15] | Pack your shit and get out. | 给我收拾东西走人 |
[00:16] | I hope they throw the book at Carl. | 我希望他们严惩卡尔 |
[00:20] | Mps. They’re coming. | 宪兵 他们来了 |
[00:22] | They’re coming to get me. | 他们来抓我了 |
[00:23] | We got to get you to a fucking clinic to get some meds. | 我们必需带你去他妈的医院 给你开药 |
[00:25] | How long do I need to take these for? | 这些药我得吃多久 |
[00:27] | 30, 40 years. | 三四十年吧 |
[00:29] | And you’re interested in critical theory? | 那你对批判理论感兴趣吗 |
[00:30] | – Absolutely. – Come to my office later, | -当然 -课后来我办公室 |
[00:32] | and I’ll decide whether or not you can take my class. | 我会决定你是否能来上我的课 |
[00:34] | – Sweetheart? – That’s my husband. | -宝贝 -是我丈夫 |
[00:37] | – Who’s this? – This is Lip. | -这是谁 -这是利普 |
[00:38] | Hungry? How would you like your omelet? | 饿吗 你喜欢吃什么样的煎蛋饼 |
[00:40] | I don’t want you as my friend. I want you as my boyfriend. | 我不想做普通朋友 我想让你做我男朋友 |
[00:44] | Look at me! I’m nice, funny, smart, | 看看我 我很善良 风趣 聪明 |
[00:46] | and I’d fuck up anyone that hurts you. | 有人伤害你 我会打死他们 |
[00:49] | We start up the ice cream truck again. | 我们干回”冰淇淋卡车”生意 |
[00:51] | Except this time without the truck. | 但这回不用卡车 |
[00:52] | – You okay? – Yeah. Just sad. | -你没事吧 -有点伤心 |
[00:54] | Can you, uh, be sad and roll joints at the same time? | 那你能一边伤心 一边卷大麻吗 |
[00:58] | I hate that I hurt you, and I want to make it right. | 我恨我伤害了你 我想挽回这段感情 |
[01:01] | I need to get out. Think a little. | 但我需要出去一阵 好好想清楚 |
[01:04] | – I need a drink. – What’s the occasion? | -我需要喝一杯 -你这是怎么了 |
[01:06] | – Cancer. – Every day is an opportunity | -我得了癌症 -每一天都是 |
[01:08] | you don’t get back. | 不会再来的珍宝 |
[01:09] | Best two days of my life. | 我人生中最快乐的两天 |
[01:12] | – Thanks to you. – Nicole’s moving to Pittsburgh. | -谢谢你 -妮可要去匹兹堡了 |
[01:14] | – What about Will? – He’s going with her. | -那威尔呢 -跟她走 |
[01:16] | You don’t get a say? | 你不能争取一下吗 |
[01:17] | Not according to the state of Illinois. | 根据伊利诺州的法律 他不算我儿子 |
[01:19] | Your P.O. say something? | 你的假释官说了什么吗 |
[01:20] | – Travel restrictions. – For Pittsburgh? | -远行的限制 -不能去匹兹堡吗 |
[01:23] | Can’t leave. | 不能 |
[02:35] | …gauge on my waist ’bout to waste your cousin | …我的铁腕能费了你哥们 |
[02:38] | Fade away in the fog you a memory dog. | 你像条狗一样夹着尾巴逃跑 |
[02:46] | It’s not working. Sorry, man. | 不行 抱歉 哥们 |
[02:49] | Fucking meds. | 狗日的药 |
[02:52] | It could also be the toddler staring at us from the corner | 也可能是因为这娃在角落里盯着我们看 |
[02:54] | or the jacked-up teenage girl down the hall. | 或者是外边那个青春期小娘们 |
[02:57] | Whatever. Try again later, man. | 算了 下次再说吧 |
[03:01] | All right, breakfast of champs. | 好了 该吃全药桶早餐了 |
[03:02] | We got your mood stabilizer, anti-psychotic, | 有情绪稳定剂 安定药 |
[03:05] | anti-depressant. Gatorade. | 抗抑郁剂 还有佳得乐 |
[03:07] | Fucking nurse now? | 你成他妈护士了吗 |
[03:08] | Shut the fuck up. Take the pills, bitch. | 别废话 好好吃药 |
[03:23] | Hey, no caffeine. On your meds. | 不能喝咖啡 吃着药呢 |
[03:28] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[03:31] | – Not feeling. – That’s an improvement. | -没感觉 -也算是进步 |
[03:33] | At least you’re not swinging baseball bats at my head. | 至少你不会再拿球棒打我头了 |
[03:37] | Stinks in here. | 这儿好臭 |
[03:38] | Yeah, that’s ’cause the milk went bad. | 是啊 因为牛奶过期了 |
[03:39] | Nobody put it away? | 没人倒掉吗 |
[03:40] | That milk is part of the Gallagher household, | 那盒牛奶是属于加拉格一家人的 |
[03:43] | of which I am no longer a member, | 既然我已经不是这里的一员了 |
[03:44] | and therefore not responsible. | 所以我就不再管了 |
[03:45] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[03:47] | Apartment listings. Calling around today. | 这是租房信息 今天就挨着打电话 |
[03:50] | What’s up with the water faucet? | 水龙头怎么不出水了 |
[03:52] | Guess nobody paid the water bill. | 估计是没人交水费 |
[03:53] | But I took a shower this morning. | 可是我早上还洗澡了 |
[03:54] | Lucky you. They must have just shut it off. | 运气真好 肯定是刚停的 |
[03:56] | Nobody made breakfast? | 没人做早饭吗 |
[03:58] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:59] | What about groceries? | 吃的都跑哪儿去了 |
[04:00] | When is the last time anyone went shopping? | 上一次去超市是什么时候 |
[04:02] | Who melted my spatula? | 谁把我的铲子弄化了 |
[04:05] | That’s fine. Don’t claim responsibility. For anything. | 好吧 什么都不认账 |
[04:09] | – That’s the Gallagher way. – Fuck. | -加拉格家的人就这逼样 -靠 |
[04:17] | – I’m not eating that. – Eat it. | -我不要吃这个 -快吃 |
[04:19] | Take all those pills on an empty stomach | 空腹吃药的话 |
[04:21] | and you’re going to have diarrhea real bad. | 你会拉坏肚子的 |
[04:31] | I gotta poop. | 我要大便 |
[04:41] | Oh. So how do you like your crepes? | 你想吃什么味的煎饼 |
[04:43] | Savory or sweet? | 咸的还是甜的 |
[04:45] | Uh, no, you know, I’m still pretty stuffed | 我不吃了 昨天晚饭吃太饱 |
[04:47] | from last night’s dinner, so I’m okay. | 还撑着呢 |
[04:49] | It’s no trouble. I love to cook. | 没关系的 我喜欢做饭 |
[04:51] | Because I’m good at it. | 因为我很拿手 |
[04:54] | We generally enjoy doing the things we’re skilled at, right? | 我们都喜欢做自己拿手的事 对吧 |
[04:57] | – Uh, right. – So, the new boy, huh? | -对 -新来的小伙 |
[05:05] | You do look like a Schiele portrait. | 你长得确实像席勒的自画像 |
[05:07] | Good morning, Dr. Wallace. | 早上好 瓦伦斯博士 |
[05:09] | Good morning, love. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[05:11] | – Tea? – Please. | -喝茶吗 -好的 |
[05:14] | You’re not eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[05:15] | No, no, not really hungry. | 不了 我不饿 |
[05:16] | Theo makes a mean crepe. | 西奥做的煎饼很好吃 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I gotta go to the library anyway, so… | 我得去一下图书馆 所以… |
[05:22] | – This must be strange for you. – A little bit, yeah. | -你一定觉得很怪异 -是有点 |
[05:24] | It’s, uh, it’s a little strange. | 有点… 有点怪异 |
[05:26] | What can we do to make it more comfortable? | 怎么样才能让你感觉自然点 |
[05:29] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[05:32] | – You have questions? – No, uh, no, no, not really. | -有问题吗 -没没 没有 |
[05:36] | Boundaries that you feel warrant discussion? | 你想要讨论一下界限问题吗 |
[05:39] | No, uh, nothing I can think of. | 不 没什么问题 |
[05:43] | Okay, just let us know. | 好吧 有问题尽管问 |
[05:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:48] | And I’ll be in my office this afternoon | 今天下午我在办公室 |
[05:50] | if you’d like to stop by. | 想来的话就过来 |
[05:54] | On a Saturday? | 周六也在吗 |
[05:55] | You have some catching up to do. | 你落下了一些功课 |
[05:57] | Let’s start with Foucault’s discursive regime, | 从福柯的话语体系开始吧 |
[06:01] | and we’ll go from there. | 然后我们再从那继续 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:06] | Uh, it was nice seeing you again, Dr. Wallace. | 很高兴见到你 瓦伦斯博士 |
[06:27] | – Oh, I taste throw up. – Yeah. | -我好像吐过 -是的 |
[06:30] | You puked. About 3:00 A.M. | 大概凌晨三点吐了一次 |
[06:33] | For a gal who’s never been drunk or high before, | 对于你这样从来没喝醉或嗨过的姑娘来说 |
[06:35] | you went at it hard. | 你已经很强悍了 |
[06:37] | Here. Peas for the noggin, | 给 豌豆就着饮料吃 |
[06:39] | aspirin for the muscles, | 阿司匹林舒缓肌肉疼痛 |
[06:41] | honey-lemon for the tummy. | 蜂蜜柠檬水养胃 |
[06:42] | A little touch or bourbon. Hair of the dog. | 加了一点威士忌 能解酒 |
[06:46] | Did we have sex? | 我们做爱了吗 |
[06:48] | Oh! No. | 没有 |
[06:49] | I slept on the floor. I wanted to make you breakfast. | 我在地板上睡的 我本来想给你做早餐的 |
[06:52] | All I could find was old Chinese food | 可是我只找到了剩下的中国菜 |
[06:53] | and three jars of peanut butter. | 还有三瓶花生酱 |
[06:55] | Yeah. I eat it off a spoon for dinner. | 是的 我晚饭的时候吃一勺 |
[06:56] | Well, no wonder you got cancer. | 怪不得你得了癌症 |
[06:58] | Come on. Let’s go grab a bite. | 走吧 我们去吃点东西 |
[07:00] | I know this divey joint | 我知道有一家地下酒吧 |
[07:02] | that serves military-style shit-on-a-shingle– | 提供军式奶油牛肉块 |
[07:05] | The greatest hangover remedy known to man. | 人类已知最棒的宿醉解酒餐 |
[07:09] | – Cream chipped beef– – Stop. Out. | -奶油牛肉块… -别说了 出去 |
[07:12] | – Yes. Let’s go. – You. Now. | -好 出发 -你出去 |
[07:15] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:21] | Don’t be ashamed. You are downright luminous. | 别不好意思 你简直美成了一道光 |
[07:26] | – You need to go. – Oh, come on. | -你得走了 -别这样 |
[07:28] | We had a blast. Didn’t we? | 我们玩得很尽兴 不是吗 |
[07:31] | You’re my favorite dying person I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇过的将死之人里 我最喜欢的 |
[07:33] | Please. | 请吧 |
[07:37] | Our chemistry is off the charts. | 我们是那么的合拍 |
[07:39] | Don’t try to deny it. | 不要否认这一点 |
[07:41] | Okay. Thank you for yesterday. | 好吧 昨天谢谢你 |
[07:43] | – Hold on. – Good-bye. | -等等 -再见 |
[07:44] | No, no, come on. We’re just getting– | 别 别这样 我们刚要… |
[07:48] | Hey, come on. You know what I’m talking about. | 别这样 你知道我什么意思 |
[07:50] | Wait, just a– | 等等… |
[07:53] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[08:41] | Hey. I was just thinking about you. | 我正想你来着 |
[08:43] | Fun sexy stuff or mean hurty stuff? | 是想那些性爱欢愉还是那些卑鄙伤人的事 |
[08:47] | Uh, neither. | 都不是 |
[08:50] | – Where are you? – I’m at your place. | -你在哪里 -我在你家 |
[08:53] | Watering your plants. | 给你的植物浇水 |
[08:55] | Not smelling your shirt. | 没有闻你的T恤 |
[08:58] | – Which one? – Pere Ubu? | -哪一件 -写着Pere Ubu的那件 |
[09:01] | Wha…say it again? | 什么 再说一遍 |
[09:03] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[09:06] | It’s nice to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[09:10] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[09:13] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[09:15] | In general or, like, about us? | 你指我还是咱俩的事 |
[09:19] | Us. | 咱俩 |
[09:20] | Confused. A little. You? | 还是 有点儿困惑 你呢 |
[09:24] | Same. | 一样 |
[09:26] | Where are you? | 你到哪儿了 |
[09:27] | A rest stop somewhere in ass-butt USA. | 在某地的一个休息站 |
[09:31] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[09:32] | I got a gig at a little college tonight. | 今晚我在一个小学校有演出 |
[09:35] | – Should be fun. – Cool. | -应该蛮有意思的 -不错 |
[09:38] | Oh, shit. Hey, the van’s taking off. So you want to talk later? | 该死 车要开了 要不咱们晚点再聊 |
[09:41] | We could skype if you want. | 你想的话我们可以视频 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I get in the dorms like 4:30 or 5:00, | 好的 我差不多四点半或五点的样子到宿舍 |
[09:44] | try you then? | 到时再联系你 |
[09:45] | Okay. I’ll wear something nice. | 好的 我会穿得好看点 |
[09:48] | Nice like… hot nice? | 是那种 火辣的好看吗 |
[09:51] | Sure. You want to have skype sex? | 当然 你想视频做爱吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 好啊 |
[09:58] | Could be fun. | 应该会很有意思 |
[09:59] | Could be hot. | 也会很香艳 |
[10:01] | All right, look, I gotta run. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[10:03] | All right? We’ll talk later. | 咱们晚点再聊 |
[10:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:10] | You’re so damn adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[10:12] | So are you. The adorable-est. | 你也是 你最可爱了 |
[10:14] | And you’re an adora-babe. | 你是个可爱的宝贝 |
[10:19] | I made you this. | 我给你做了这个 |
[10:20] | It’s from the parking lot of the supermarket | 在超市的停车场捡来的石头 |
[10:22] | where you saved me from getting my butt kicked. | 就是你让我免于被胖揍一顿的地方 |
[10:24] | I used nail polish instead of paint. | 我是用指甲油而不是油漆涂的 |
[10:38] | – I want you. – You have me. | -我想要你 -我已经是你的了 |
[10:39] | No, I want to have sex with you. | 不 我是说我想跟你做爱 |
[10:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[10:45] | Wow. That’s awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:47] | – Are you sure? – Totally. | -你确定你想吗 -当然 |
[10:49] | Because the last time I did it, | 因为上一次我这么做的时候 |
[10:50] | things got confusing. | 结果让我很困惑 |
[10:52] | I’m not confused. Are you? | 我不困惑 你呢 |
[10:54] | No. I’m happy. | 我也不 我很开心 |
[10:57] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -就今晚吧 |
[10:58] | Okay. Where? | 那好 在哪里 |
[11:00] | Wherever you want. Except my house. | 除了我家 哪里都行 |
[11:02] | My parents don’t let me have girls in my room. | 我的父母不让我带女孩子进我的房间 |
[11:04] | We can do it at my house. Nobody cares what I do. | 那我们可以在我家做 不会有人在意 |
[11:06] | – What time? – After dinner. | -什么时候 -晚饭后 |
[11:08] | Come eat with us. We’re doing barbecue. | 那你过来跟我们一起吃吧 我们要烧烤 |
[11:10] | – Okay. – Cool. | -好的 -行 |
[11:12] | Cool. | 好的 |
[11:20] | Can you turn that crappy music down | 你能把那狗屁音乐关小点 |
[11:21] | and tell those fucking babies to shut up? | 然后叫这些熊孩子闭嘴吗 |
[11:23] | Hey, watch your mouth, college boy. | 注意你的言辞 大学生 |
[11:25] | I got babies here. | 我这里有小孩儿呢 |
[11:27] | Just one little bite. Come on. | 就吃一小口 拜托 |
[11:28] | Just one little bite. | 就吃一小口 |
[11:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:32] | One of my breast pumpers’ boobies dried up, | 我的一个奶妈没奶了 |
[11:34] | so we’ll be tight on funds until I find a replacement. | 在找到人代替她之前 咱们手头有点紧 |
[11:37] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[11:38] | I hooked up with some cheap-ass herb the other day, | 我最近搞到一些廉价的大麻 |
[11:40] | so I’ll try to move it quick. | 我想办法尽快卖掉吧 |
[11:42] | Oh, and Gemma, I don’t know, | 还有 杰玛 |
[11:44] | but she had a little sniffle earlier. | 她有点流鼻涕 |
[11:46] | I think she’s sick. | 多半是病了 |
[11:47] | Can you, uh, use the nasal aspirator on her | 你能不能晚上在她睡觉前 |
[11:49] | before she goes to bed tonight? | 用吸鼻器给她吸几下 |
[11:50] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[11:52] | Dude, I gotta study! | 老兄 我还得学习呢 |
[11:53] | Oh, it sounds like you have your hands full. | 你听起来很忙啊 |
[11:55] | Yeah, kinda. I gotta go. | 差不多吧 我要挂了 |
[11:57] | – Okay. – All right, talk soon. | -好的 -行 下回再聊 |
[12:03] | Come on, bro. I was up all night, man. | 拜托 老兄 我昨儿整晚都没睡好 |
[12:05] | They slept horribly too, you know? | 她们也是 |
[12:06] | The guy next door screams like a Polish grandma when he comes. | 隔壁那家伙每次高潮都叫得跟什么一样 |
[12:09] | Why’d you bring ’em here? | 你为什么把她们带这儿来 |
[12:10] | Where else am I supposed to bring ’em? | 那我应该带她们去哪里 |
[12:11] | I live here, bro. It’s only one night a week. | 我住这里 老兄 不就一周一晚 |
[12:14] | – Are you even a student? – Not exactly. | -你是学生吗 -不算是 |
[12:16] | I’m more like a refugee who sells weed. | 说是卖大麻的难民比较贴切 |
[12:18] | Drug dealers don’t get to live on campus. | 毒贩可不会住在校内 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah? Where does it say that? | 是吗 谁规定的 |
[12:23] | Hey, Charlie Brown, go fuck yourself. | 查理·布朗 去你妈的 |
[12:26] | Linus is the one with the blanket. | 那是莱纳斯 |
[12:27] | Well, they both can suck dicks. | 那他们都可以去吃屎了 |
[12:32] | They’re talking about turning your ass in. | 他们正商量着要去告发你呢 |
[12:33] | Oh, are they now? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Okay, I’ll just pack my shit and go. | 好吧 那我只好收拾东西走人了 |
[12:42] | Yeah. But wait a minute. | 不过等等 |
[12:43] | What am I supposed to do with all these dime bags | 那我这些打算待会儿 |
[12:45] | that I was gonna sell for half price for the next ten minutes? | 就半价卖掉的大麻该怎么办 |
[12:49] | Cheap weed! | 便宜的大麻 |
[12:51] | Cheap weed, down here! | 这里有便宜的大麻 |
[12:53] | Five bucks for a dime bag? | 五块钱半盎司 |
[12:54] | – I want some. – Thin walls. | -给我来点 -隔墙有耳 |
[12:58] | here you go. | 给你 |
[13:02] | No, no, no. No weapons in juvie. | 不行 少管所里可不能用武器 |
[13:05] | Pop rocks and fire ants. | 跳跳糖和火蚂蚁 |
[13:07] | Figure Carl could use them for self defense. | 卡尔可以拿来自卫 |
[13:09] | – Is that a thing? – Who knows? | -有这种事 -谁知道 |
[13:13] | I want to go to Planned Parenthood today. | 我今天想去趟计生局 |
[13:15] | I need you to come with. | 你得陪我一起去 |
[13:17] | For the pill? | 去拿避孕药 |
[13:18] | Well, I thought that messed with your training. | 我还以为那玩意会影响你的训练呢 |
[13:20] | It’s whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[13:23] | Are you and Derek having sex? | 你和德里克上床了 |
[13:25] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:26] | Well, why rush? I mean, it’s been what, a few weeks. | 那急什么 这才几周 |
[13:29] | I want to. | 我乐意 |
[13:30] | It’s my body, it’s my decision. | 我的身体我做主 |
[13:33] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[13:33] | I’ve been dating him longer than you even knew Gus | 我跟他处的时间比你和古斯 |
[13:35] | before you got married. | 从认识到结婚长多了 |
[13:43] | – I’ll make an appointment. – Thanks. | -我去约个时间 -谢谢 |
[13:45] | Oh, fyi, water got shut off. | 顺便说一下 停水了 |
[13:47] | You should probably pay the bill. | 你得去交水费了 |
[14:54] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[14:56] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[14:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[14:59] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:00] | Take this. | 用这个包一下 |
[15:02] | How’d that happen? | 怎么弄的 |
[15:08] | Yo, you need me to get you the first aid kit? | 需要我去给你拿急救箱吗 |
[15:12] | Why are women such capricious devils? | 为什么女人都是些反复无常的恶魔 |
[15:16] | Is it simple biology? | 是天生就这样吗 |
[15:19] | They get emotional whiplash | 荷尔蒙一上来 |
[15:20] | from all the hairpin hormonal turns? | 情绪就跟着来了 |
[15:23] | – Harder, baby, yeah. – Okay, okay, okay, yeah. | -用点力 亲爱的 -好的 好的 |
[15:25] | Or are they just trying so hard to “Lean in” | 又或者她们为了能够 |
[15:29] | And “Have it all” | 得到更多 |
[15:30] | They lose sight of their own humanity? | 以至于连人性的丢掉了 |
[15:32] | – Right there. – Okay. | -就那里 -好 |
[15:37] | Or, fuck. | 或者说 |
[15:39] | What if evolutionarily they’re programmed | 万一她们在进化的时候 |
[15:42] | to hold onto the past in order to educate their offspring | 就是变得极为保守 为了教育后代 |
[15:45] | about the perils of going out– | 外面的危险… |
[15:47] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[15:48] | Don’t. Wait, wait. You stopping? | 别 等等 你不干了吗 |
[15:50] | Yes, Captain Perceptive. | 是的 敏感先生 |
[15:52] | I bought you a boilermaker. | 我都请了喝了一杯了 |
[15:53] | You’d have to buy me ten to suffer through that. | 要我听你那堆屁话 你得买十杯 |
[15:55] | You gotta help me to get this woman out of my system. | 你得帮我忘了那女人 |
[15:58] | Go stick your dick in an ice cream cake | 把你的老二插进冰淇淋蛋糕里 |
[16:00] | and nurture your inner child. | 然后把这些话对自己说去吧 |
[16:02] | I’m not your fucking therapist. | 我又不是你的心理医生 |
[16:13] | Trust a woman to do a man’s job. | 女人就是靠不住 |
[16:18] | Water got shut off. | 停水了 |
[16:19] | We gotta use your bathroom. | 用一下你这儿的洗手间 |
[16:20] | I paid the fucking bill | 我付了账单 |
[16:21] | But it takes two days for them to turn it back on. | 但两天后才能恢复供水 |
[16:24] | You look pretty. | 今天扮相不错 |
[16:26] | Having skype sex with Gus later. | 待会儿跟古斯视频做爱 |
[16:28] | This distance thing is bullshit. | 异地恋真遭罪 |
[16:30] | You’re telling me. | 那还用说 |
[16:31] | This is the longest I’ve gone | 这是我和小凯自认识起 |
[16:32] | without seeing Kev since I met him. | 分开最长的一次 |
[16:33] | About to burst into flames. | 我都快欲火焚身了 |
[16:35] | You guys talk about anything yet? | 你们聊过了吗 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:37] | “How was Gemma’s tummy time?” | “杰玛吃得怎么样” |
[16:39] | “When did Amy’s hiccups stop?” | “艾米打嗝什么时候能停” |
[16:40] | You stuff, I mean. Like, what you both want. | 你们的事情 比如你们俩 |
[16:43] | from each other. | 对彼此的需求 |
[16:45] | I want the old Kev back. | 我要以前的小凯回来 |
[16:46] | The one who looked at me like the world stopped spinning. | 以前他看见我 就好像世界都停转了 |
[16:49] | He’s there. He’s just preoccupied. | 他没走 只是被别的事占据了心思 |
[16:51] | Okay, ladies, listen up. | 姑娘们 听我说 |
[16:54] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[16:55] | That’s my cue. | 那我得赶紧走 |
[16:57] | Let’s go. Poop time! | 走吧 大便时间 |
[17:00] | This woman is just tearing me up. | 这女人把我逼疯了 |
[17:02] | I just can’t shake her. | 我根本感动不了她 |
[17:04] | Why are you a country song? | 这是唱的哪一出 |
[17:05] | I treated her with respect | 我真心待她 |
[17:07] | And she shat me out like yesterday’s cheese steak. | 她却把我当什么一样扫地出门 |
[17:09] | The only thing you ever treated with respect | 你真心对待过的 |
[17:11] | had a label and the word “Proof” on it. | 只有酒而已 |
[17:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:15] | This that doctor from the other day? | 是昨天那个女医生吗 |
[17:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:19] | What’s the scam? | 你打算怎么骗人家 |
[17:20] | What kind of a man do you think I am? | 你觉得我是这种人吗 |
[17:22] | There’s always a scam, Frank. | 你肯定想骗人家 弗兰克 |
[17:24] | All right, yes. I’m very good at sticking it to the man, | 好吧 的确 我很擅长骗人 |
[17:27] | But this woman… | 但这个女人 |
[17:30] | I don’t want to stick anything to her. | 我不想骗她 |
[17:32] | Except myself, but she won’t let me. | 只想跟她在一起 但她不要我 |
[17:34] | Why would anybody want to be with you? | 谁会要和你在一起 |
[17:36] | Well, why wouldn’t they? | 为什么不要 |
[17:38] | Chlamydia and herpes for starts. | 可能先会得病 |
[17:40] | Poor hygiene, alcoholism, lack of a moral compass. | 加上你不讲卫生 酗酒 做人没下限 |
[17:44] | Fine. But my good qualities vastly outweigh my bad ones. | 好吧 但我的好品质可以掩盖这些不足 |
[17:48] | Name one. | 说一个 |
[17:50] | How about, uh, a lust for adventure, a bottomless libido? | 比如我对冒险的渴望以及无尽的欲望 |
[17:54] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[17:54] | I show up with drugs, companionship, pro-bono sex. | 我能给她毒品 陪伴 性 |
[17:58] | What more could a dying woman want? | 一个要死的女人还能渴望什么 |
[18:01] | This is for real? | 你是真心的吗 |
[18:04] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[18:05] | Make it like the world stops spinning when you look at her. | 让她觉得你看着她的时候 世界都停转了 |
[18:08] | I tried that. It didn’t work. | 我试过了 没用 |
[18:10] | What else you got? | 有别的办法吗 |
[18:16] | Well, thanks, people. | 谢谢你们了 |
[18:24] | You were a big fucking help. | 真他妈帮大忙了 |
[18:40] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外头怎么回事 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I don’t know. Saturday, I guess. | 不知道 周六的缘故吧 |
[18:45] | Look at you all studious in here. | 你在里头认真学习啊 |
[18:47] | Get your tuition sorted? | 学费缴清了吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah. I’m on all rosters and fully matriculated. | 是的 课都开了 能够继续读书了 |
[18:53] | How’d you pull that off? | 怎么搞定的 |
[18:55] | Deus ex machina, as they say. | 遇到贵人解围了 |
[18:58] | And how’s the lovely Ms. Muff Bulldagger. | 可爱的男人婆小姐怎么样了 |
[19:01] | Fiery and full of lust. | 暴躁 欲求旺盛 |
[19:03] | Like a coked-up Amish teenager. | 像磕了药的安曼青年教徒似的 |
[19:05] | Oh, that sounds exhausting. | 听着就累人 |
[19:06] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你想象不出来的 |
[19:08] | I’m thinking of going strictly dickly for a while. | 我打算老老实实当一段时间异性恋 |
[19:11] | You free later? | 待会儿有空吗 |
[19:13] | No, actually, uh, I got this thing. | 没 我还有点事 |
[19:17] | Um, a school thing or a sex thing? | 学校的事情 还是上床的事情 |
[19:22] | Uh, both. | 都有 |
[19:24] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[19:26] | I-I kinda got this situation with one of my professors. | 我跟一个教授搞上了 |
[19:30] | Which class? | 哪门课的 |
[19:30] | It’s crit theory. | 批判理论 |
[19:32] | Professor Wallace. | 华莱士教授 |
[19:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:34] | Her and her hubby, they have this, uh, agreement, you know? | 她和她老公有约定 你能明白吗 |
[19:37] | They’re–they’re evolved. | 更高级的婚姻形式 |
[19:39] | Wait, her husband? | 等等 她老公 |
[19:40] | Yeah, yeah. It’s actually–it’s kinda great. | 是的 这其实挺不错的 |
[19:42] | So you’re having a relationship with a married woman? | 你在跟已婚妇女搞婚外情吗 |
[19:45] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[19:46] | It’s–it’s not a relationship. | 不算婚外情 |
[19:50] | We just–we hang out. | 只是寻欢作乐 |
[19:52] | She shows me art and stuff. | 她教我艺术什么的 |
[19:55] | Are you falling for her? | 你为她倾倒了吗 |
[19:56] | No. No, I’m just having fun. | 没 玩玩而已 |
[20:01] | Well, then ditch her | 那好 放她鸽子 |
[20:03] | And come play naked go fish with me. | 跟我上床 |
[20:08] | I would, um, | 我会的… |
[20:11] | just I got all this– all this shit to do. | 只是我还得搞定这堆破玩意 |
[20:15] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[20:18] | I’ll see you around. | 那回头见 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:23] | Oh, P.S. I need my car back at some point. | 对了 改天你把车还我 |
[20:44] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[20:45] | I’m trippin’ out, man. | 我嗑嗨了 伙计 |
[20:47] | Hey, are you okay, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[20:48] | I love god… And icebergs. | 我爱上帝 也爱冰山 |
[20:52] | What–what the fuck’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[20:53] | It’s that cheap weed your friend sold us. | 你朋友卖的便宜大麻 |
[20:56] | It wasn’t normal shit. | 不是一般货色 |
[20:57] | It was synthetic marijuana, dildo. | 是合成大麻 |
[20:59] | Laced with all sort of crap. It makes you lose your mind. | 混进了各种乱七八糟的东西 会让人失去理智 |
[21:07] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[21:09] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[21:10] | Uh, burned myself. | 烧伤了 |
[21:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:16] | That’s our lamp. | 那是我们的灯 |
[21:17] | It’s ugly and no one uses it. | 这灯很丑 而且没人用 |
[21:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:23] | Come on. I’m not gonna bite. | 来吧 我又不咬人 |
[21:32] | Did you run it under cool water? | 用凉水冲过了吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 没 |
[21:35] | Well, then you are shit out of luck in this house. | 那你真是不走运 |
[21:38] | No water. | 停水了 |
[21:41] | Gonna have a nice, fat scar. | 看来会留下很大的疤痕了 |
[21:43] | It’ll match the one I got in the army. | 正好跟军队里留下的疤痕配对 |
[21:46] | How’d you get that one? | 那个是怎么来的 |
[21:48] | I tried to hotwire a helicopter. | 我试着搭火线启动直升机 |
[21:50] | Burned myself on the starter. | 结果烧着自己了 |
[21:52] | you can hotwire a helicopter? | 你能搭火线启动直升机吗 |
[21:54] | Not very good, apparently. | 很显然不擅长 |
[21:56] | Got caught trying to steal government property | 结果因盗取政府财产被人逮住 |
[21:58] | and that’s why the MPS are after me. | 所以宪兵才追捕我 |
[22:01] | Well, that and going AWOL. | 当然还因为我无故离队 |
[22:04] | And enlisting under a false identity. | 还有用假证件参军 |
[22:07] | And maybe other stuff. | 以及其他不法事迹 |
[22:09] | Pretty hardcore. | 你挺牛掰啊 |
[22:10] | No, just mentally ill. | 不 只是精神病而已 |
[22:15] | God, this place brings back memories. | 天 这地方唤起了我的回忆啊 |
[22:18] | You’ve been here before? | 你来过吗 |
[22:19] | Monica brought me here when I needed to go on the pill. | 当我开始服用避孕药时 莫妮卡带我来过 |
[22:22] | She was completely strung out on E. | 她当时嗑药嗑得神志不清 |
[22:24] | She offered to give my doctor a blowjob. | 想要给我的医生口交 |
[22:26] | A female doctor. | 还是个女医生 |
[22:28] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[22:29] | Well, obviously she didn’t get very far. | 显然她没能继续下去 |
[22:32] | Doctor was pretty butch. Honest mistake. | 那女医生人高马大 容易让人误认 |
[22:36] | Everything looks good. | 一切都正常 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna set you up on some starter pills. | 先给你开些剂量小的药 |
[22:42] | Great. Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[22:44] | Now hold up a second ’cause this is no joke. | 等一下 这件事非常严肃 |
[22:47] | These don’t begin to work for 48 hours. | 这些药在48小时后才能起作用 |
[22:49] | So if you plan to have intercourse before then, | 所以如果你在此之前跟人做爱 |
[22:52] | You must use alternate protection. | 你必须采用其他避孕措施 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:56] | I’ll get those pills. | 我去拿药 |
[23:01] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[23:03] | They’re free. | 免费的 |
[23:13] | – Jesus. – Fucking amazing. | -天呐 -太他妈爽了 |
[23:15] | What the fuck is wrong with these kids? | 这群倒霉孩子怎么了 |
[23:16] | The fucking weed you sold them. | 还不是你卖的大麻搞出来的 |
[23:17] | Some shit called spice. | 叫什么”炫爽” |
[23:19] | that was spice? | 那是”炫爽”吗 |
[23:21] | Oh, no wonder I got a discount. | 怪不得有折扣 |
[23:22] | This shit can last for hours, all right? | 这药效会持续好几个小时 |
[23:23] | We need to keep everybody in the room, | 我们得把大家都关在屋里 |
[23:25] | Lock the door, just wait it out. | 锁上门 等他们清醒 |
[23:26] | Can you go sweep the hall, check for any stragglers? | 你能去走廊 看看有没有落下谁吗 |
[23:28] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 没问题 |
[23:29] | All right, find any unopened bags, toss them. | 发现有没开封的都扔掉 |
[23:31] | If you have any left, get rid of it, all right? | 如果你还有剩余 全部处理掉 懂吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. Aye-aye, captain. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:43] | That’s gotta be a metaphor for something. | 这肯定是什么隐喻 |
[23:48] | This was the only straggler. | 就落下他一个人 |
[23:49] | I think he’s trying to find a portal. | 他好像在找传送门 |
[23:51] | All right, just close the door and lock it, yeah? | 好 关门锁好 行吗 |
[23:53] | I am made of fire. | 我是火的化身 |
[23:56] | Look, if we call 911, we could go to jail. | 听着 如果我们报警 我们会坐牢 |
[23:58] | I mean, we could both go to jail. | 我们俩都会进监狱 |
[23:59] | Why? We didn’t force them to do anything. | 为什么 我们又没逼他们吸 |
[24:00] | A tiny floating sun. | 我威猛的小太阳 |
[24:02] | They’re grown-ups who made grown-up decisions. | 他们都是成年人 能为自己的行为负责 |
[24:03] | No, most of these kids are minors. | 这里大部分孩子都未成年 |
[24:05] | swirling ball of hot gases. | 小宇宙爆发吧 |
[24:08] | I can fly! | 我会飞 |
[24:11] | What the fuck? | 他妈搞什么 |
[24:12] | Oh, shit! | 妈蛋 |
[24:16] | I think I broke my rhinoceros! | 我好像摔断腿了 |
[24:19] | God damn it! | 妈的 |
[24:21] | The one day all year I gotta shower, the water’s off. | 一年中我就这一天想洗澡 没水了 |
[24:24] | Give me your deodorant. | 把你的除臭剂给我 |
[24:26] | – Ran out. – Well, of course you did. | -用完了 -当然了 |
[24:29] | Why would anyone in this house make things easy on me? | 这房里怎么会有人想让我好过 |
[24:34] | It’s no substitute for cleanliness, | 没办法清洁了 |
[24:36] | but this will have to do. | 希望这样能行吧 |
[24:38] | I may have to scrub my junk at the Citgo. | 我只能去加油站清洗下我的老二了 |
[24:41] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[24:44] | Good luck scrubbing your junk. | 祝你清洗老二好运 |
[24:48] | Not with my junk. L’amour. | 不是老二 是爱情 |
[24:53] | You’re a dumbass, you know that? | 你是个傻逼 知道吗 |
[25:10] | I didn’t know which Bs to get, | 我不知道要买哪种维生素B |
[25:11] | So I just got all the fucking Bs. | 所以我把带B的维生素都买回来了 |
[25:12] | I got B-complex, super B-complex, B-12, B-6. | 复合维生素B 超级维他命B群 维生素B12 B6 |
[25:18] | The hell happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[25:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:22] | We’re going out. | 我们要出去 |
[25:24] | Did a doctor take care of that? | 医生给你处理的伤口吗 |
[25:26] | Come on, Mickey. | 来吧 米奇 |
[25:26] | You can’t go anywhere unless you get that looked at, man. | 你处理好伤口之前 哪也不能去 |
[25:28] | – Come on. – Okay, listen. | -拜托 -听着 |
[25:31] | Either you can stay here | 你要么待在这里 |
[25:33] | and jerk off into your vitamins | 对着维生素打飞机 |
[25:35] | or you can come with me. | 要么跟我一起走 |
[25:40] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[25:53] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[25:53] | Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[26:08] | You must be the homeless guy. | 你就是那个流浪汉吧 |
[26:11] | I have a home. Intermittently. | 我有家 不太稳定而已 |
[26:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[26:13] | Bianca’s sister. | 比安卡的妹妹 |
[26:15] | Party’s over, asshole. | 狂欢结束了 混蛋 |
[26:17] | Go crawl back to your mattress beneath the overpass | 滚回你天桥下的床铺 |
[26:19] | and leave the sick girl alone. | 别来打扰这个生病的女孩了 |
[26:21] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with, lady. | 你不知道你在跟谁打交道 |
[26:25] | I am indefatigable. I take “Yes” for an answer. | 我百折不挠 不到黄河心不死 |
[26:29] | I am tough as a buzzard. | 我就如秃鹫一般凶猛 |
[26:34] | Just you watch me! | 等着瞧吧 |
[27:02] | Motherfuck! | 操你大爷的 |
[27:07] | Open your fucking window! | 你他妈给我开窗 |
[27:10] | Open the window! | 开窗啊 |
[27:18] | I can’t offer you much, | 我给不了你什么 |
[27:20] | but what I can do is– is be your chauffeur | 我能当你在 |
[27:24] | on the limousine ride to the pearly gates. | 通往天堂路上时的司机 |
[27:26] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[27:27] | I know how it feels to live like you’re gonna die tomorrow. | 我知道即将离开人世的感觉 |
[27:31] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[27:32] | I make each day feel like a wild ride | 我把每一天都当做是一场 |
[27:34] | through the heart of the rapids at midnight. | 在午夜时分寻求刺激的狂野之旅 |
[27:37] | If you want to squeeze every last drop of gratification | 如果你想在死前 |
[27:41] | out of this world before you croak, | 纵情享受这个世界 |
[27:43] | I’m your man. | 找我就对了 |
[27:44] | – Frank, I’m– – Stick with me, woman, | -弗兰克 我… -跟着我吧 女人 |
[27:47] | And you will not go gentle into that good night. | 不要温和地走进那个良夜 |
[27:50] | Bianca? | 比安卡 |
[27:53] | Come on. | 进来 |
[27:55] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[27:57] | Cock-blocking Laura Bush. | “劳拉 ·布什”来添堵了[前任第一夫人] |
[27:58] | Fine! | 算你狠 |
[28:04] | You see this bottle of Vodka? | 看到这瓶伏特加了吗 |
[28:06] | I’m gonna sit over there | 我要坐在那里 |
[28:08] | and I’m gonna sip it. | 一口一口慢慢喝 |
[28:11] | If you don’t join me by the time I’m done, | 如果我喝完了 你还不答应跟我走 |
[28:14] | Consider my offer revoked. | 我的提议就作废 |
[28:22] | – What time is it? – Just after 5:00. | -几点了 -刚过五点 |
[28:24] | Okay, listen. I know that you’re not | 听着 我知道 |
[28:26] | – being intentionally rude– – Well, this is an emergency. | -你不是故意无礼 -紧急状况 |
[28:27] | Can you get your husband, please? | 你能把你丈夫找来吗 |
[28:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[28:42] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[28:46] | Jesus. What happened? | 天呐 发生什么事了 |
[28:53] | 菲奥娜·加拉格 当前状态 在线等待中… | |
[29:03] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[29:05] | The house is quiet. | 家里没人了 |
[29:07] | Computer’s on. | 电脑也打开了 |
[29:08] | I’m wearing my lacy green thong. | 我穿着绿色蕾丝丁字裤呢 |
[29:11] | Hit me back. | 回电给我 |
[29:26] | Hey, don’t you have anything better to do with your time? | 你就没点更有意义的事要做吗 |
[29:29] | I’m supposed to be having hot skype sex | 我本来是要跟我老公视频做爱 |
[29:31] | with my husband, but he’s M.I.A. | 可是他失踪了 |
[29:33] | Tragic. What else? | 真悲剧 还有呢 |
[29:35] | I cleaned the house, | 我打扫了家里 |
[29:37] | which was in shambles because that bitch | 之前一片狼藉 |
[29:40] | that claims to be my older sister | 因为自称是我姐的那个贱人 |
[29:41] | has been boycotting her domestic duties. | 拒绝做家务 |
[29:43] | Oh, and I had to take Debbie to get fucking birth control today. | 我还带黛比去了计生局 |
[29:47] | Holy shit. I’m glad I have a son. | 我去 幸亏我生的是儿子 |
[29:49] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[29:51] | His mom called. Um, wanted to pick him up early. | 他妈打来电话 说想早点来接他 |
[29:53] | Found an earlier flight. | 找到更早的航班了 |
[29:55] | He’s just packing up some of the crap | 他正在收拾东西 |
[29:56] | I keep around here for him, you know? | 就是我给他留着的小玩意 |
[29:57] | Toys and stuff. | 玩具什么的 |
[29:59] | Oh, no. When is she coming? | 不是吧 她什么时候过来 |
[30:00] | In like 15 minutes. | 大概十五分钟吧 |
[30:02] | I had to step outside just to keep– | 我这会儿在外面 因为… |
[30:04] | just to keep my shit together. | 一直待在里面会崩溃 |
[30:06] | Do you want me to come over? | 要我过去吗 |
[30:09] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 没事 |
[30:10] | – You don’t sound it. – Yeah. | -听着不像没事 -是啊 |
[30:12] | Well, I don’t have a choice. | 那我有什么办法 |
[30:14] | Hey, you know what, I gotta go. | 行了 就这样吧 我得挂了 |
[30:24] | – Where is he? – Who? | -他在哪里 -谁 |
[30:26] | Your husband, the doctor. | 你老公 那个医生 |
[30:27] | That’s why you brought this boy here? | 你带他来就是为了这个吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah, yeah. I thought he could help. | 对 我觉得他能帮忙 |
[30:30] | He’s a doctor of theology, not medicine. | 他是神学博士 不是医学博士 |
[30:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:33] | Well, what were you doing in there? | 你刚刚在里面干什么了 |
[30:34] | I called 911. | 我报警了 |
[30:36] | Hang tight, honey, okay? They’re sending an ambulance. | 亲爱的 你坚持一下 救护车马上就来 |
[30:37] | Come here, come here, come here, come here. | 你过来 过来 过来 |
[30:40] | – Why did you do that? – What did you expect me to do? | -你为什么要报警 -不然你叫我怎么办 |
[30:43] | He’s on drugs, okay? | 他嗑了药 |
[30:44] | He could get kicked out of school, | 可能会被开除 |
[30:45] | and my friend who sold him the drugs, | 毒品是我朋友卖给他的 |
[30:47] | he’s staying illegally in the dorms. | 而且我朋友还是非法居住 |
[30:48] | He could go to jail, all right? | 可能会坐牢 你明白吗 |
[30:50] | – He’s got three kids. – This boy is suffering. | -他还有仨孩子要养 -这个男孩很痛苦 |
[30:52] | He needs help, regardless of the consequences. | 他需要帮助 不论后果多严重 |
[30:54] | No, no, no. I gotta cover their asses. | 不 我得帮他们善后 |
[30:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:58] | – South side rules. – You know what? | -这是南区的规矩 -你给我听好 |
[31:01] | Drop the whole “Noble thug” shtick. | 别跟我说什么兄弟情义 |
[31:03] | You’re covering your own ass and you know it. | 你不过是想自保而已 你心知肚明 |
[31:06] | You–you have a choice right now. | 你现在可以做出选择 |
[31:08] | To recognize that you are a promising young college student, | 认清自己是一个很有前途的大学生 |
[31:11] | not some ghetto outlaw. | 而不是无法无天的地痞 |
[31:13] | You stop behaving like the world is out to get you | 这个世界为你提供了无数机遇 |
[31:15] | when it is so clearly dropping gifts at your feet. | 你却一副世界都在与你为敌的样子 |
[31:18] | Or you keep doing what you’re doing | 你也可以选择继续这样混日子 |
[31:19] | and you end up in a cell somewhere angry | 总有一天会住进牢房 即便愤怒 |
[31:21] | and out of options. | 也别无选择 |
[31:24] | No one at the K-mart knows about my baloney. | 凯玛特超市没有人知道我的谎话 |
[31:26] | You know what? Go back to your dorm. | 这样吧 你回寝室去 |
[31:28] | If the paramedics ask any questions, | 等救护车来了 |
[31:29] | I’ll say I walked out and he was just here. | 我就说我出来就看到他在这里 |
[31:31] | Just help me move him. | 帮我抬一下他 |
[31:33] | – Are you sure? – Come on. | -真的吗 -快点 |
[31:35] | Okay, you have any neck or back pain? | 好 你脖子和后背有痛感吗 |
[31:37] | – Come on, Joaquin. – All right, give me your hand. | -来吧 璜奎英 -好 把手给我 |
[31:38] | – Come on. – Okay, come on. | -来 -把手给我 |
[31:51] | They’re gonna feel weird at first. | 一开始会觉得很奇怪 |
[31:53] | You’re not gonna be able to tie your shoes, | 不好系鞋带 |
[31:54] | put on jewelry, type on the computer, | 戴首饰还有打字 |
[31:57] | but you’ll get used to it. | 不过慢慢就习惯了 |
[31:58] | Coins are the worst. | 拿硬币最痛苦了 |
[32:01] | Try it. | 试试 |
[32:05] | Damn, Derek, your girl is quick. | 我去 德里克 你家妞挺聪明 |
[32:08] | She’s a straight-A student too. | 她也是名优等生 |
[32:10] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[32:11] | – I like school. – Me too. | -我喜欢上学 -我也是 |
[32:13] | Well, I used to anyways. | 好吧 以前是 |
[32:15] | I had to drop out ’cause of Miles. | 因为迈尔斯 我退学了 |
[32:18] | Ever wish you could go back? | 有没有后悔过 |
[32:20] | Nah. | 没 |
[32:22] | That little munchkin is the light of my life. | 他点亮了我的人生 |
[32:24] | And this family. When Jake went into the army, | 还有这个家 杰克去参军的时候 |
[32:27] | they took me in and loved me like their own. | 他们收留了我 待我如亲女儿一样 |
[32:29] | But you’re not Derek’s sister? | 你不是德里克的亲姐姐 |
[32:31] | I call her that ’cause she’s like a sister. | 我这么叫她 是因为她像姐姐 |
[32:33] | But Jake’s my actual bro. | 但杰克才是我亲哥 |
[32:36] | I don’t get along with my family. | 我跟我的家人不亲近 |
[32:38] | My dad’s in prison. My mom’s a drunk. | 我爸坐牢 我妈酗酒 |
[32:41] | I wanted so bad to belong to something warm and whole, | 我特别想融入一个温暖而完整的大家庭 |
[32:45] | Like these guys. | 比如他们 |
[32:46] | Nine months later, bam. I was in. | 九个月后 梦想成真了 |
[32:50] | So you chose your own family. | 所以你选择了自己的家庭 |
[32:52] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[32:54] | Though I like to think that Miles chose all of us. | 我更愿意想成是迈尔斯选了我们 |
[33:03] | Hey, give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[33:19] | Jesus, haven’t been here since that time we banged. | 我从那次跟你在这里做爱后就没来过了 |
[33:23] | Let’s do some pull-ups. | 来做引体向上吧 |
[33:25] | Your hand, man. | 可是你手受伤了 |
[33:39] | I’m out of shape. | 体格已经不行了 |
[33:47] | – Shotgun. – No, no. | -来喝酒 -别 |
[33:48] | Look, you’re not supposed to drink on lithium. | 你体内有锂 不能喝酒 |
[33:50] | It makes your blood fucking toxic, | 会跟血液反应生成毒素 |
[33:51] | and it gets you hammered in like two seconds flat. | 估计不到两秒你就醉了 |
[33:53] | You can’t– | 不能 |
[33:55] | What the fuck, Ian? | 你他妈干什么 伊恩 |
[33:56] | I’m sick of your whiny, pussy crap. | 我受不了你这小媳妇样了 |
[33:58] | I don’t need a fucking caretaker, all right? | 老子不用你照顾我 |
[34:00] | I need the shit-talking bitch-slapping | 我要的是那个我爱上的痞子 |
[34:02] | piece of south side trash I fell for. | 他天天又爆粗又动粗 |
[34:04] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[34:05] | – The fuck is he, Mickey? – Fuck you. | -他去哪了 米奇 -操你妈的 |
[34:07] | Fuck me for giving a shit, you prick. | 老子这他妈是在乎你 混蛋 |
[34:08] | Give all the shits you want, | 你爱怎么在乎怎么在乎 |
[34:10] | but the next time my dick is limp from all the meds, | 但下次我因为吃了药硬不起来 |
[34:12] | don’t go all, “Oh, it’s okay, wah wah.” | 别他妈说什么 “没事儿”这种废话 |
[34:15] | Just suck it harder, you faggot. | 就他妈用力吸就行 死基佬 |
[34:17] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[35:23] | That was the first time I’ve felt anything since, uh… | 这是从我病…. 第一次有感觉 |
[35:29] | You look like a fucking wet rat. | 你真像一只湿透了的老鼠 |
[35:38] | – Already fucking drunk, huh? – Watch me. | -你他妈已经醉了吧 -走着瞧 |
[35:52] | Here we go. | 好啦 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna throw it in the trunk. | 我放进后备箱里 |
[35:54] | Fiona, right? Hey. | 你是菲奥娜吧 你好 |
[35:57] | You are so great to help Sean through this. | 谢谢你帮肖恩渡过难关 |
[35:59] | Of course. We’re–we’re buddies. | 没事 我们是好兄弟 |
[36:01] | I really hate doing this to them, but I need the job. | 我也不想让他们分开 但是我需要那份工作 |
[36:03] | It’s got benefits and paid vacations. | 有补贴 还有带薪休假 |
[36:06] | Okay, punk. Say good-bye to daddy. | 好了 乖 跟爸爸说再见 |
[36:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:10] | It’s only like three months, all right? | 三个月而已 明白吗 |
[36:12] | Won’t be too bad. | 没关系的 |
[36:22] | Watch your fingers. | 别夹到手 |
[36:28] | – Take good care of him, huh? – Okay. | -好好照顾他 -嗯 |
[36:50] | Not the first place I would have hit | 没想到你想喝酒 |
[36:52] | for a booze-free night. | 居然会来这里 |
[36:54] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[36:56] | Great jukebox, surly bartenders, cork dartboard. | 自动点唱机很好 酒保也好 还有飞镖靶 |
[37:00] | It’s Nirvana. Drink your coke. | 简直是极乐世界 喝你的可乐吧 |
[37:05] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | – You keep asking me that. – You keep not answering. | -你怎么总问这个 -因为你总不回答 |
[37:10] | I’ve said I’m fine. A lot. | 说多少次了 我没事 |
[37:12] | – I don’t believe you. – You don’t have to believe me. | -我不信 -你爱信不信 |
[37:14] | It’s not your job. | 又不是你的工作 |
[37:16] | It doesn’t have to be my job. | 又不是非得是工作才用心 |
[37:18] | You make it your job, though. | 但你总觉得你应该管 |
[37:20] | It’s what you do. | 你就是这样的人 |
[37:22] | You mean with my family? | 你是说我的家人吗 |
[37:23] | Yeah, with everyone. Your family, | 是 和所有人都这样 你的家人 |
[37:24] | Jackie, your husband kinda-not-really or whatever. | 杰基 你那个说不清道不明的老公 |
[37:28] | ‘Cause I give a shit. | 因为我关心别人 |
[37:29] | ‘Cause when you focus on other people’s problems | 是因为当你关心别人的问题时 |
[37:32] | it’s a lot easier to ignore your own. | 就更容易忽略你自己的问题了 |
[37:35] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[37:37] | Nothing. Just–just some A.A. bullshit. | 没什么 只是戒酒协会教的东西 |
[37:41] | I’m here because I like you, asshole. | 我在这里是因为我喜欢你 混蛋 |
[37:43] | You know, it’s as if no one’s ever said “no” to you, | 也许是因为从来没人拒绝过你 |
[37:45] | and you can’t stand it. | 你忍受不了 |
[37:47] | Now, you wait until your target’s vulnerable, | 现在 你就等待着目标脆弱的时候 |
[37:50] | – Then you pounce. – What are you talking about? | -然后你就出击 -你在说什么 |
[37:52] | Tell me what you’re here for, Fiona. | 告诉我你到底来干嘛 菲奥娜 |
[37:53] | – I just did. – Right. | -我刚说了 -没错 |
[37:55] | You’re worried. | 你担心我 |
[37:56] | It has nothing to do with the fact | 难道和我几个月前 |
[37:57] | that I wouldn’t fuck you months ago? | 不想上你这件事没关系吗 |
[37:59] | Okay, if you’re in a shitty place | 好 如果你现在心情不好 |
[38:01] | and you feel like you gotta lash out, I get that, | 想找人发泄 我理解 |
[38:03] | but I am not the enemy here, so back the fuck off. | 但我不是你的敌人 所以别冲我发火 |
[38:06] | You heard the lady. | 听见姑娘说的了 |
[38:08] | She don’t want to go home with you. | 她不想跟你回家 |
[38:09] | Mind your business, dumbass. | 别多管闲事 傻逼 |
[38:11] | You just call me a dumbass? | 你叫我傻逼吗 |
[38:12] | Bartender, can you serve this melonhead some IQ points? | 酒保 能不能卖给这个呆子一些智商 |
[38:16] | – Sean. – What? | -肖恩 -怎么了 |
[38:17] | You got a real mouth on you, pal. | 小嘴儿挺会说嘛 兄弟 |
[38:19] | Yeah, most humans with a face do. | 是啊 长了脸的人都能说 |
[38:22] | Why don’t you go on back and keep banging your buddy? | 你回去继续上你的兄弟好吗 |
[38:24] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[38:26] | Oh! Shit. Okay. | 妈的 好了 |
[38:28] | Okay. Hey. | 别打了 |
[38:31] | – God! – Fuck. Stop. | -天呐 -妈的 别打了 |
[38:33] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[38:34] | Stop. Come on. | 住手 别打了 |
[38:35] | Hey, stop. Stop it! | 住手 别打了 |
[38:37] | Hey. Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[38:39] | Stop. | 别打了 |
[38:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:48] | This is funny? | 这很好笑吗 |
[38:49] | No. Oh, fuck, he got me good. | 不好笑 操 可把我揍惨了 |
[38:54] | You wanted to get your ass kicked? | 你故意让别人揍你的 |
[38:59] | Yeah. God. Just get out of here. | 是的 我们走吧 |
[39:04] | Fuck off, asshole. Get out of here. | 滚吧 混蛋 滚出去 |
[39:05] | Shit. Fuck. | 妈的 我操 |
[39:11] | Jesus Christ. Took long enough. | 天呐 你可回来了 |
[39:14] | Are we good? No cops? | 我们没事吧 警察没来吧 |
[39:16] | – No. No, not yet. – Bullet dodged. | -没事 还没来 -躲过一劫 |
[39:18] | Man, that shit was fucking crazy. | 这事儿也太吓人了 |
[39:22] | How’s the Sun God? | “太阳神”那小子怎么样了 |
[39:24] | I don’t know. I’m gonna go check on him later. | 不知道 一会儿我去看他 |
[39:28] | Hey, listen, man, there’s something– | 听着 有些事 |
[39:29] | No, I know what you’re gonna say. | 别说了 我知道你要说什么 |
[39:31] | And I got it, from now on, clean bud only. | 我懂 从现在开始 只要纯种大麻 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna do quality control myself. | 我会把好质量这关 |
[39:35] | Yeah, no, no. It’s just– | 好 不是 是关于… |
[39:38] | You know, I got my tuition covered now. | 我的学费已经交齐了 |
[39:41] | – That’s awesome. – Yeah, yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[39:42] | So, you know, I-I don’t really need this extra income. | 我不需要这份额外收入了 |
[39:45] | So, what? I can keep your cut? | 所以说 你的那份钱我也能收了 |
[39:48] | Fucking awesome, man. You know, it’s so cool of you | 太他妈棒了 让我在这儿借宿 |
[39:50] | to let me crash here when you ain’t getting nothing out of it. | 还一分钱不要 你可真够义气 |
[39:52] | That’s–that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你谈的就是这件事 |
[39:57] | Oh, shit, what? You’re kicking me out? | 妈的 不是吧 你要撵我走 |
[40:02] | Kinda. | 差不多 |
[40:04] | For good? | 不能搬回来了 |
[40:06] | Kinda. | 差不多 |
[40:06] | Come on, man. It was a minor mistake, okay? | 别这样嘛 只是犯了一个小错误 好吗 |
[40:08] | – It won’t happen again. – I know, I know. | -不会再发生了 -我知道 我知道 |
[40:10] | And I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:11] | Dude, you asked me to come out here and sell drugs. | 是你让我过来卖毒品的 |
[40:13] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[40:14] | Look, this place Is actually starting to mean something to me. | 我开始把学校当回事儿了 |
[40:16] | – Good! – Okay, and I– i don’t want to screw that up. | -很好 -我不想搞砸了 |
[40:18] | Well, can I just crash here and not sell weed? | 我不卖大麻只住在这里不行吗 |
[40:20] | What are you gonna do? You just gonna keep boning coeds | 你要做什么 一直睡她们 |
[40:22] | until, you know, somebody reports us? | 直到有人举报我们吗 |
[40:23] | I don’t have to bone anyone. | 我又不是非睡她们不可 |
[40:26] | But, you know, people like me here. | 但是在这里 大家都很喜欢我 |
[40:27] | I can be everybody’s big bro. | 我能做他们的知心大哥 |
[40:29] | They can come to me for real world advice. | 他们可以向我请教现实世界的事 |
[40:31] | Like, uh, gangster shit. | 比如帮派的事儿 |
[40:34] | Crabs. | 阴虱 |
[40:38] | – I got nowhere else to go. – Go home. | -我没地方可去了 -回家 |
[40:41] | You can hang with your kids. You can make up with your wife. | 跟你孩子们在一起 跟你老婆和好 |
[40:44] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:49] | I do. | 真的 |
[40:49] | I don’t know how you can be so selfish. | 你怎么可以这么自私 |
[40:51] | Elizabeth, don’t. Just don’t leave. | 伊丽莎白 别走 别离开 |
[40:53] | You’re not gonna. | 你不能走 |
[40:54] | – So selfish. – Oh, come on. how can you say I’m– | -太自私了 -你怎么能说我自私 |
[40:57] | Call me, okay? | 给我打电话 好吗 |
[41:01] | What’d you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[41:14] | I told her I wasn’t interested in chemo… | 我告诉她我不想化疗 |
[41:17] | Over and over. | 一遍一遍 |
[41:19] | And over. | 又一遍 |
[41:26] | Oh, I’ve literally never been this tired in my life. | 我人生中从来没这么累过 |
[41:30] | It’s not body-tired. It’s like a psychic exhaustion. | 不是身体累 是精神上 |
[41:34] | Like I’m carrying the weight of this bloated irony. | 巨大的讽刺感席卷而来 |
[41:39] | “Woman dedicates practice to saving lives. | “致力于救死扶伤的人 |
[41:43] | Can’t save her own.” | 却救不了自己” |
[41:45] | That is a cosmic “Fuck you.” | 喜剧效果的”我操” |
[41:48] | My family keeps telling me to fight. | 我的家人让我与病魔作斗争 |
[41:50] | Stay strong. Be brave. | 坚强起来 勇敢点 |
[41:52] | It’s all battle language. | 都是些鼓励的话 |
[41:54] | I’ve seen what chemo does to a body. | 我见过化疗对身体的损害 |
[41:57] | It’s not a battle. That’s a lost cause. | 算不上公平斗争 而是注定失败的战役 |
[42:02] | But truthfully, I am fighting. | 但是说实话 我在斗争呢 |
[42:05] | For my goddamn dignity. | 为我的尊严斗争 |
[42:07] | Why can’t they see that? | 他们为什么不明白 |
[42:13] | For whatever it’s worth, I think you’re pretty brave. | 不管怎样 我觉得你很勇敢 |
[42:17] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[42:18] | At all. | 一点都不了解 |
[42:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:22] | I have a shelf life. | 我的死期将至 |
[42:23] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[42:27] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你是图什么 |
[42:31] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[42:36] | But I will never, ever ask you to do chemo. | 但是我绝不会逼你去化疗 |
[42:41] | Ugh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:43] | What about “Think healing thoughts”? | 那让我”看积极的一面”呢 |
[42:45] | Nope. | 不会 |
[42:47] | Or say, “You can beat this”? | 或者说”你可以撑过去的” |
[42:49] | Nope. | 不会 |
[42:50] | Or tell me how much you love me? | 或是告诉我你有多爱我 |
[42:52] | No fucking way. | 绝逼不会 |
[42:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[43:04] | Let’s go get tattoos. | 我们纹身去吧 |
[43:09] | You sure your family doesn’t mind if we have sex up here? | 你确定你家人不介意我们在这里做爱吗 |
[43:11] | We could have sex on the kitchen table while they eat. | 他们吃饭的时候 在饭桌上做爱都行 |
[43:14] | Nobody cares. | 没人管 |
[43:15] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[43:16] | Yeah. This is not a normal family. | 是啊 这不是个正常的家庭 |
[43:18] | Took me a while to figure that out. | 花了一阵子我才想明白 |
[43:22] | I love yours. | 我爱你的家人 |
[43:23] | I love you, too, I think. | 我想 我也爱你 |
[43:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:28] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[43:29] | That’s so sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[43:30] | You’re the sweetest. | 你是最贴心的女孩 |
[43:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:37] | How am I gonna get dressed every morning? | 我以后每天早上要怎么穿衣服啊 |
[43:39] | You’ll have to call me to come over and help. | 你得打电话叫我过来帮忙 |
[43:42] | – Every day? – Sure, why not? | -每天吗 -当然了 有何不可 |
[43:45] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[43:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[44:06] | We don’t need that. | 我们不需要那个 |
[44:08] | I’m on the pill. | 我在服避孕药 |
[44:10] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 很好 |
[44:19] | Well, the swelling’s going down. | 肿胀倒是消了 |
[44:21] | You can just tell people you got hit by a bus. | 你可以跟别人说你是被车撞了 |
[44:24] | Yeah. Good thinking. | 是啊 好主意 |
[44:26] | – oh, easy. – Yeah. No, it’s– | -慢一点 -不是 只是… |
[44:29] | Something about intense pain | 剧烈的疼痛 |
[44:31] | makes everything else come into focus. | 可以让你对其他事产生清晰的想法 |
[44:35] | I bet there’s better ways to get that. | 我相信肯定有更好的办法可以实现这个 |
[44:38] | Drugs. | 嗑药啊 |
[44:40] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[44:43] | You’re acting exactly like I was acting | 你现在的样子 就像当初的我 |
[44:45] | when you called me a chaos junkie | 就那时 你说我是个混乱的瘾君子 |
[44:47] | And said you didn’t want to be with me. | 不想跟我在一起 |
[44:51] | Well, I don’t doubt it. | 我相信你这话 |
[44:54] | I appreciate the patch up. | 我很感激你帮忙善后 |
[44:56] | Um, I’m good. You can go now. | 我没事了 你可以走了 |
[44:58] | No way. | 不可能 |
[44:59] | No, seriously. Thanks for the company. | 不 我说真的 谢谢你的陪伴 |
[45:02] | You’re great, but you-you can’t baby-sit me forever. | 你很好 但你不可能永远照看我 |
[45:05] | I wasn’t planning on forever. | 我没打算永远这样做 |
[45:07] | How long were you planning on? | 那你打算照看我多久 |
[45:08] | Until I feel like you’re not gonna head | 直到我感觉你不会趁我刚一离开 |
[45:10] | to Maypole and KilPatrick the second I leave. | 就去卡帕里克街和五朔街的街角买毒品 |
[45:12] | Okay. What if you never feel like that? | 好吧 如果你永远没有这种感觉呢 |
[45:17] | I’m not gonna leave until I know you’re okay. | 除非确定你没事 否则我不会走的 |
[45:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[45:20] | Fiona, I’m not–not “Okay.” | 菲奥娜 我可算不上”没事” |
[45:26] | I’m never gonna be “Okay.” | 我永远都不会好了 |
[45:29] | It’s a sickness. | 这是种恶疾 |
[45:31] | It’s permanent. | 是永久性的 |
[45:35] | Nod–nod if you understand. | 如果你理解 就点个头吧 |
[45:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:08] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[47:36] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[47:39] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[47:40] | I’m doped up on a bunch of stuff. | 我吸了太多的毒品 |
[47:43] | Yeah, it–it could be worse. | 现在这样 还算好了 |
[47:46] | The guy they brought in before me? | 在我之前住院抢救的那个人 |
[47:48] | He had his dick chopped off by his wife in his sleep. | 他在睡梦中 鸡鸡就被老婆剁了 |
[47:51] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[47:52] | So I’d say I’m doing pretty well. | 所以和他相比 |
[47:54] | Comparatively speaking. | 我还挺好的 |
[47:57] | How bad’s the leg? | 腿伤得严重吗 |
[47:59] | It’s a clean break. | 骨头断了 |
[48:00] | Doctor said it will heal in ten weeks. | 医生说大约10周后就能痊愈吧 |
[48:03] | You know, my mom’s coming in from Texas. | 我妈正从德州赶过来呢 |
[48:05] | Oh, yeah? Is she–she freaking out? | 是吗 她 她是不是吓坏了 |
[48:07] | Nah. | 没有啦 |
[48:08] | Broke my other leg when I was 15. | 我15岁时也断过腿 |
[48:10] | She’s been through it before. | 她已经习惯了 |
[48:14] | Hey, listen, man, did anybody come and ask you anything? | 有人过来向你询问情况吗 |
[48:17] | Well, the cops came by. | 警察来过 |
[48:20] | They wanted to know where I got the drugs. | 他们想知道我是从哪儿搞到毒品的 |
[48:23] | – Right. – I told them your buddy sold them to me. | -好吧 -我跟他们说是你哥们儿卖给我的 |
[48:27] | – You did? – Yeah. | -你说了吗 -是啊 |
[48:29] | What was I supposed to do? I don’t want to go to jail. | 我能怎么做啊 我可不想去坐牢啊 |
[48:32] | You know, they said he could get 40 to life. | 他们说他可能会被判40年甚至终身监禁 |
[48:37] | Also, they’re arresting his babies | 而且他们还会逮捕他的孩子 |
[48:38] | for not shutting the fuck up. | 因为她们哭个不停 |
[48:44] | Fuck you. | 干你丫的 |
[48:46] | You should have seen your face. | 你真该看看你刚才的表情 |
[48:47] | No, you got me. | 不是 你真是骗到我了 |
[48:49] | Cops here gotta deal with dickless chumps | 这里的警察得应付鸡巴被砍掉的傻逼 |
[48:51] | And gunshot wounds. | 和枪伤病人 |
[48:53] | They don’t care about some college idiot who got stoned | 他们才不会管某个嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[48:55] | And fell out of a window. | 摔出窗外的大学傻蛋呢 |
[48:57] | Right, right, right. | 对 对 有道理 |
[49:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:03] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[49:05] | Well, you know, for not ratting us out. | 谢你没有供出我们 |
[49:08] | It’s all good. | 没事啦 |
[49:09] | Hey, where I come from, we got each other’s backs. | 在我们家乡 兄弟间就该互相照应 |
[49:18] | *We are young* | *我们青春年少* |
[49:21] | *Heartache to heartache* | *心痛心伤* |
[49:23] | – *We stand* – Stand! | -*傲然站立* -站立 |
[49:26] | *No promises no demands* | *没有承诺 没有要求* |
[49:30] | *’cause love is a battlefield* | *因为爱就是战场* |
[49:33] | You got fucking trashed off one beer, bitch. | 你就喝了一瓶啤酒就醉了 贱人 |
[49:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[49:36] | Finally something good about this fucking disease. | 得了这种病 总算是有点好处了 |
[49:40] | Holy shit, I just realized something. | 该死 我突然意识到一件事 |
[49:42] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[49:43] | We’ve never actually been on a real date. | 我们从没正经约会过 |
[49:45] | – Bullshit. – No, I’m serious. | -放狗屁 -不是 我说真的 |
[49:46] | Like, like, a date where you sit down | 就是那种 穿得整整齐齐 |
[49:48] | and you go to a nice restaurant | 去一家高档餐厅 |
[49:50] | And you put on a nice shirt, and you, like, | 坐下来好好聊天 |
[49:51] | Eat with utensils. | 用餐具好好吃饭 |
[49:52] | – You want to do that? – Yeah. Why not? | -你想那样吗 -是啊 有何不可 |
[49:55] | Like at Sizzler’s? | 比如时时乐餐厅吗 |
[49:56] | – Sure. – You mean now? | -可以啊 -现在吗 |
[49:58] | Now before I sober up and get all fucking weird again. | 现在 在我酒醒变回那个怪人之前 |
[50:01] | – Come on. – All right. | -走啦 -好吧 |
[50:02] | Can I borrow a fucking shirt, then, please? | 那能借我一件好看的衬衫吗 |
[50:04] | Yeah, you can borrow a shirt. | 当然可以了 |
[50:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:07] | *’cause love is a battlefield* | *因为爱就是战场* |
[50:16] | – Hi, Ian. – Hey. | -嗨 伊恩 -你好 |
[50:18] | – We’re going on a date. – Fuck, yes, we are. | -我们要去约会了 -没错 |
[50:19] | I’m gonna get a steak so rare, | 我要点一块超生的牛排 |
[50:20] | It’s gonna scream when I bite it. | 我一口咬下去 它没准儿会喊痛呢 |
[50:22] | Like… | 像这样… |
[50:23] | Listen, listen, Ian, I want you to know | 听我说 伊恩 我希望你明白 |
[50:27] | you are a really good kid with a big heart. | 你真的是个好孩子 有着宽大的心怀 |
[50:30] | you have some hard times ahead of you, | 你即将面临一段艰苦的人生 |
[50:31] | But you’re gonna do great. | 但你会表现得很好的 |
[50:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:37] | Gentlemen, this is Ian Gallagher. | 先生们 这就是伊恩·加拉格 |
[50:42] | I think they’re ready to take him to jail now. | 我觉得他们准备好送他去监狱了 |
[50:47] | Why, Sammi? | 为什么 萨咪 |
[50:53] | Get the fuck-get the fuck off him. | 放开 放开他 |
[50:57] | Get off me, you son of a bitch! | 放开我 你个狗日的 |
[51:03] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[51:05] | Behind your back! | 手放在后面 |
[51:08] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你搞定他了吗 -是的 |
[51:17] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[51:20] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[51:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:25] | You can’t just drag him out of his fucking house! | 你不能把他直接从家里拖出去 |
[51:27] | – What the fuck is going on? – He’s sick, for fuck’s sake! | -这是他妈怎么回事 -他病了 天啊 |
[51:29] | – Fuck! – Look! Look! | -操 -听我说 听着 |
[51:30] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪儿 |
[51:32] | – Just fucking–look! – Ian! | -你他妈…听我说 -伊恩 |
[51:33] | Tell me where the fuck you’re taking him! | 告诉我你们要带他去哪儿 |
[51:34] | – He didn’t do anything! – Ian! | -他并没有犯任何事 -伊恩 |
[51:44] | It’s a shame when someone you love gets taken away, | 所爱之人被夺走让人心碎 |
[51:48] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |