时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For those of you who were too fucking busy, | 你们这些大忙人 |
[00:05] | this is what happened last week on Shameless. | 这是上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:07] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[00:08] | In general or about us? | 你指我还是咱俩的事 |
[00:09] | Us. | 咱俩 |
[00:10] | Confused. You? | 还有点儿困惑 你呢 |
[00:11] | Same. | 一样 |
[00:12] | There’s a policy against fraternizing with the professors. | 学校规定不允许学生与教授私通 |
[00:15] | I don’t want to fraternize. | 我不想私通 |
[00:16] | I-I want to fuck you. | 我想操你 |
[00:19] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[00:19] | – It’s my husband. – Her and her hubby, | -是我丈夫 -她和她老公有约定 |
[00:21] | they have this agreement. You know, they’re evolved. | 你能明白吗 更高级的婚姻形式 |
[00:24] | This is Lip. | 这是利普 |
[00:25] | This woman is just tearing me up. | 这女人把我逼疯了 |
[00:27] | I just can’t shake her. | 我根本感动不了她 |
[00:29] | This that doctor from the other day? | 是昨天那个女医生吗 |
[00:30] | – Cancer? – Stage three pancreatic. | -癌症 -胰腺癌三期 |
[00:32] | – When did you find that out? – Ten minutes ago. | -你什么时候知道的 -10分钟以前 |
[00:34] | Drugs, companionship, pro bono sex. | 我能给她毒品 陪伴 性 |
[00:36] | What more could a dying woman want? | 一个要死的女人还能渴望什么 |
[00:38] | Can I just crash here? | 我不卖大麻只住在这里不行吗 |
[00:40] | I got nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[00:40] | Go home. Make up with your wife. | 回家 跟你老婆和好 |
[00:42] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:44] | PO say something? | 假释官说了什么吗 |
[00:45] | Can’t leave the fucking state to be with my son. | 不能离开本州 去和我儿子一起生活 |
[00:47] | I’m not gonna leave until I know you’re okay, I’m… | 除非确定你没事 否则我不会走的 |
[00:50] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[00:52] | I called this afternoon to check. | 我下午打电话给他们 |
[00:53] | It turns out they have been looking for Ian for a while. | 发现他们一直在找伊恩 |
[00:56] | Why, Sammi? | 为什么 萨咪 |
[00:57] | Retribution. | 复仇 |
[00:59] | – Ian. – He didn’t do anything! | -伊恩 -他并没有犯任何事 |
[01:00] | It’s a shame when someone you love gets taken away. | 所爱之人被夺走让人心碎 |
[01:03] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[02:14] | I never liked the smell. | 我受不了这味道 |
[02:16] | Every man, woman, and child should experience | 每个男人 女人 小孩都应该 |
[02:19] | a single malt before their time is up, | 在死前尝一尝单一麦芽威士忌 |
[02:21] | and it can’t just be any bottle. | 可不能随便 |
[02:22] | Every whiskey is different. | 每一瓶威士忌都不一样 |
[02:24] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[02:24] | Uh…we got this covered. | 我们自己搞定 |
[02:26] | You see, there’s the Lowland area, | 你看 这些产自低地 |
[02:28] | Highland, Islay, Campbeltown. | 高地 伊斯雷岛 坎贝尔城 |
[02:31] | You have to factor in age, what kind of oak they use to– | 酒按照年代 酒桶的橡木木料… |
[02:33] | What’s your most expensive whiskey? | 你们这最贵的威士忌是什么 |
[02:36] | Let’s see, I’ve got a 30-year Highland Park | 有瓶30年的高地公园 |
[02:38] | for 300 and change. | 不到300块 |
[02:41] | Mm-hmm. That’s the best? | 是最好的吗 |
[02:43] | I’ve got a Macallan ’39 in back. | 库房里有麦卡伦39年陈 |
[02:46] | Distilled while World War II was breaking out. | 二战爆发时酿的 |
[02:48] | Only bottled a limited number. | 总共也没酿多少 |
[02:50] | H-how much? | 多少钱 |
[02:52] | $10,100. | 一万零一百块 |
[02:55] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[02:56] | It’s for investors, but, um… | 是要卖给那些当作投资的人 不过… |
[03:00] | this Highland Park is a true whiskey– | 这瓶高地公园可是好酒… |
[03:01] | We’ll take the whatever you said from World War II. | 那瓶二战的酒 我们要了 |
[03:04] | The Macallan? | 麦卡伦吗 |
[03:05] | Right. | 对 |
[03:09] | I said I’ll take it. | 我说我要了 |
[03:13] | Uh…excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[03:15] | Throw in a couple of those Dominican cigars over there. | 再来些那边的多米尼克雪茄 |
[03:21] | I’m sure it’s good hooch, | 那瓶酒肯定好 |
[03:22] | but for ten fucking grand? | 但也不值一万块吧 |
[03:24] | I’m not gonna be alive to pay off my credit card. | 反正我也活不到还卡债的那天 |
[03:26] | What does it matter? | 有什么要紧 |
[03:28] | Such wisdom from one so young. | 年纪轻轻就有这样的见识 |
[03:38] | Sean, everything okay? You’re late. | 肖恩 没事吧你 你迟到了 |
[03:40] | I’m not late. I had to meet the new produce supplier. | 没迟到 我去见新供应商了 |
[03:43] | Uh…I-I’ll be right there. | 我待会儿回来 |
[03:44] | Look, I wanted to make sure you’re okay– | 我要确定你没事 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. You helped me through some shit, | 我没事 你帮了我一把 |
[03:48] | and I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[03:48] | No, what I’m trying to ask has nothing to do with you. | 不 我想说的跟你没关系 |
[03:51] | Well, how could that possibly be | 我就说嘛 世界什么时候 |
[03:53] | when the world revolves around me? | 开始绕着我转了 |
[03:54] | Look, I have to leave early, okay? | 我要早退 可以吗 |
[03:55] | I have to leave in a few minutes, | 待会儿就走 |
[03:57] | and I just wanted to make sure you’re okay with it. | 所以来征求你的同意 |
[03:58] | Sarah’s gonna take my tables. | 莎拉会招待我的客人 |
[04:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | It’s just a nice day to visit my brother in military prison. | 只是要去军事监狱看我弟弟 |
[04:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Oh, and Ian won’t be making his shift tomorrow | 另外 伊恩明天不能来上班了 |
[04:11] | since my heinous cunt of a half-sister called the fuck– | 因为我那个同父异母的傻逼姐姐叫了… |
[04:15] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[04:16] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Oh, yeah. It’s just a– | 就是… |
[04:20] | It’s a bunch of little shards. | 扎了些碎玻璃 |
[04:21] | Here, let me clean you up. Come here. | 过来 我帮你清理一下 |
[04:27] | So what did Ian do? | 伊恩干什么了 |
[04:28] | Joined the Army last year, and it didn’t go well. | 去年参军了 结果不太好 |
[04:31] | Hand. | 手 |
[04:33] | Now they’re charging him with being AWOL and–aah. | 军队要起诉他逃兵 还有… |
[04:37] | And? | 还有 |
[04:38] | Destruction of federal property. | 损坏政府财产 |
[04:40] | Something to… do with a helicopter. | 直升飞机… 什么的 |
[04:42] | And they don’t know that he’s bipolar | 军队不知道他有躁郁症 |
[04:43] | ’cause he won’t tell them | 因为他没上报 |
[04:44] | ’cause he barely admits it to himself. | 因为他自己都不愿意承认 |
[04:47] | Where are they holding him? | 他们把他关哪儿了 |
[04:48] | An army base in north Chicago. | 北芝加哥的一个军事基地 |
[04:49] | – Just hold still. – And his boyfriend was supposed to take us, | -别乱动 -他男友本来要载我们去 |
[04:52] | but now he can’t because his brothers are using their car for, | 但他的弟兄们开着他的车子犯事去了 |
[04:55] | I don’t know, I’m assuming a… | 具体我也不清楚 |
[04:56] | a bank robbery or a driveby. | 抢银行或者杀人吧 |
[04:58] | Meanwhile, I’m fantasizing about | 而且 我满脑子都在想 |
[04:59] | setting Sammi’s fucking clothes on fire | 要在萨咪身上 |
[05:01] | while she’s wearing them. I mean, | 点他妈一把火 |
[05:02] | she ratted Ian out and put Carl in juvie and– | 她举报伊恩 害卡尔进少管所 还… |
[05:04] | Yeah, quit–quit twitching. Just…breathe. | 别发抖了 深呼吸 |
[05:08] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:09] | Did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡了吗 |
[05:11] | At least an hour. | 一小时吧 |
[05:13] | Here’s what we do. | 这样 |
[05:15] | We take the day one moment at a time. | 事情一件一件来解决 |
[05:17] | Sarah closes out your tables, | 莎拉招待你的客人 |
[05:19] | I pull glass from your hand, | 我把你手里的玻璃渣弄出来 |
[05:20] | you refrain from setting people on fire, | 你别想着纵火烧人 |
[05:23] | then we grab my Cadillac, pick up your family, go visit Ian, | 然后我开上车 载你们一家去看伊恩 |
[05:26] | all right? Hold still. | 行吗 别动 |
[05:28] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[05:29] | Damn right. It’s nice of me. | 说得对 谁叫我人好呢 |
[05:56] | Hey, so, uh… | 对了 |
[05:59] | What is cocktail attire? | 正装是什么 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:03] | Well–well, that party tonight, | 今晚的派对 |
[06:05] | you said it was, uh– | 你说要… |
[06:07] | you said it was cocktail attire? | 要穿正装对吗 |
[06:09] | Were you thinking about that while I was on top of you? | 我刚才在上面的时候你就在想这个吗 |
[06:11] | No, no, no. It was when I was on top of you, | 不不 我在上面的时候我在想这个 |
[06:14] | and then that part where you arched your legs above my head. | 然后你把腿架我脑袋上了 |
[06:19] | Don’t worry about the clothes. | 别担心衣服 |
[06:22] | There’s a friend of mine that I want you to meet. | 我想带你去见个朋友 |
[06:25] | Yeah? Who’s that? | 是吗 是谁 |
[06:26] | Well, he works at an aerospace lab. | 他在航空实验室工作 |
[06:28] | Could get you a job someday. | 以后可以帮你安排工作 |
[06:30] | No shit? | 真的假的 |
[06:32] | Hey, you, uh…you take all your student flings | 对了 你会带你所有的学生情人 |
[06:34] | to go meet your friends, or am I special? | 去见你朋友 还是只有我 |
[06:39] | Is there a right answer to that question? | 这问题有正确答案吗 |
[06:43] | Oh, shit. I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[06:46] | Class? | 上课吗 |
[06:47] | Gotta go see my brother at the army base. | 去军事基地见我弟弟 |
[06:50] | Catch a train. | 得赶火车 |
[06:51] | To where? | 去哪儿 |
[06:52] | Uh, Great Lakes. | 大湖区 |
[06:54] | North Chicago? | 北芝加哥吗 |
[07:03] | Hello, my love. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | Hi, I–well, I’m here with Lip, | 我和利普在一起 |
[07:06] | and he’s heading to the army base | 他要去大湖区火车站 |
[07:09] | near the Great Lakes train station. | 附近的军事基地 |
[07:11] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候出发 |
[07:15] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[07:16] | Okay, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我转告他 |
[07:17] | Bye, love. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | So my husband is on his way | 我老公十分钟后 |
[07:22] | to Waukegan in ten minutes. | 出发去沃基根 |
[07:25] | He says to meet him at 59th and Dorchester, | 他要你在59大道和多彻斯特大街口等他 |
[07:27] | and he’ll give you a ride. | 他载你一程 |
[07:29] | Uh…yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | You know, good, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[07:35] | See if it’s safe to leave? | 去看看现在方便离开吗 |
[07:36] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[07:40] | Oh, hey, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[08:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:04] | Shipping crate. | 装运箱 |
[08:05] | You moving? | 你要搬家吗 |
[08:07] | In my dreams. | 没那福气 |
[08:09] | Want me to come in with you? | 要我跟你进去吗 |
[08:10] | No, it’s faster if I just run in and grab him. | 不用了 我去叫他们出来 这样快些 |
[08:15] | Everybody ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[08:16] | Mickey’s upstairs. Lip’s meeting us there, | 米奇在楼上 利普在那里和我们会合 |
[08:18] | said it was easier to take the train. | 他说坐火车更方便 |
[08:20] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[08:21] | I called the army base, | 我给军事基地打了电话 |
[08:22] | but they won’t let me talk to Ian. | 可他们不让我跟伊恩说话 |
[08:23] | Are you ready to go on an adventure? | 准备好去探险了吗 |
[08:25] | You ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 走吧 |
[08:27] | What are we doing about Sammi? | 萨咪要怎么处置 |
[08:29] | She’s here? | 她还在这儿 |
[08:30] | That’s how you know. | 你才知道吗 |
[08:31] | She drinks our soda and leaves the cap off. | 她喝了咱的汽水还不盖盖儿 |
[08:33] | Bitch is in the basement | 那贱人在地下室收拾东西 |
[08:33] | packing her shit right now to head upstate. | 准备搬到北部去 |
[08:35] | Her moving crate out front. | 她的装运箱就在外面 |
[08:37] | We can’t just let her go. For Carl’s sake and Ian. | 为了卡尔和伊恩 不能这么放她走 |
[08:39] | She has money for a moving crate? | 她还有钱买装运箱 |
[08:44] | Excuse me, coming through. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[08:46] | Need a little help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:47] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[08:50] | Yes, I’m sure, you inbred, hoodlum piece of wet dog shit. | 我很确定 你这个小杂种 |
[08:55] | But if you have something to say, go ahead. | 但你有话要说的话就快说 |
[08:57] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜你没啥要说的 |
[08:59] | Then excuse me while I go visit my son, | 那就别挡路 我要去少管所看我儿子 |
[09:01] | who, thanks to all of you, is in juvie | 多亏了你们 |
[09:03] | and will probably celebrate his 14th birthday there. | 他的14岁生日得在那里面过了 |
[09:05] | After that, I’ll finish packing, | 之后我就回来把东西收拾完 |
[09:07] | and then morning, I’ll be gone. | 然后明天一早就走人 |
[09:09] | That work for you? | 满意吗 |
[09:10] | You bet. | 你觉得呢 |
[09:12] | Family sucks ass. | 傻逼一家人 |
[09:16] | You commute all the way to North Chicago on this? | 你就骑这个去北芝加哥 |
[09:19] | It’s only 40 minutes. | 40分钟而已 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:40] | There’s puree over there for your son, uh– | 那边有汤给你儿子… |
[09:42] | Ah! Okay, last time. | 叫啥来着 |
[09:44] | Tell me his name. | 最后告诉我一次 |
[09:45] | Yevgeny. | 叶夫根尼 |
[09:46] | “Yevgenena.” Got it. | 叶夫干尼 记住了 |
[09:48] | You stay here now? | 你搬回来住了吗 |
[09:49] | I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[09:50] | You still need me, yes? I cook, I clean, | 我还能住这儿吧 我做饭 打扫 |
[09:52] | wifely duties. I sleep on couch. | 做妻子的工作 让我睡沙发就行 |
[09:55] | Wifely duties is? | 妻子的工作是 |
[09:56] | Oral manipulation of penis. | 给你口交 |
[09:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[09:59] | See, I can see how you think how oral manipulation is no biggie, | 我知道你觉得口交是件小事 |
[10:02] | but for people who haven’t handled, like, a lot of dicks, | 但对于那些没有像你一样 |
[10:05] | a million dicks– they don’t think that way. | 见过那么多鸡巴的人来说 这不是小事 |
[10:08] | You want I ask V? | 你要我征求小维的意见吗 |
[10:10] | – Absolutely not. – Ask what? | -绝对不要 -征求我什么意见 |
[10:11] | What? | 什么 |
[10:13] | Oh, just if Svetlana needs to watch the girls. | 就是还用不用斯维特拉娜带孩子 |
[10:16] | Now that you and Kev are back together. | 你俩现在重归于好了 |
[10:17] | Oh, we’re not back together. | 我们没有和好 |
[10:19] | When I asked him why he was here, | 我问他为什么回来的时候 |
[10:20] | he said it was because he got kicked out of the dorm. | 他告诉我是因为被赶出宿舍了 |
[10:23] | That’s what happened. What, am I missing something? | 事实就是这样 怎么 我理解错了吗 |
[10:26] | Having nowhere to go and getting back with your wife | 无家可归才回家 |
[10:28] | because you want to work on your relationship? | 和想回家与老婆重归于好 |
[10:30] | Two different things. | 完全是两码事 |
[10:31] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute, | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:32] | you want to get back together? | 你希望我们重归于好吗 |
[10:34] | Not like this. | 现在这样不行 |
[10:35] | But I do want to work on the relationship. | 但我确实想和你重归于好 |
[10:37] | Not what you said. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[10:38] | But that’s not the question you asked! | 你也不是这么问的 |
[10:39] | Well, I shouldn’t have had to. | 这都不用我来问 |
[10:42] | Okay, I didn’t realize that when you asked, “Why are you here?” | 好吧 你问我”为什么回来的时候” |
[10:45] | it meant, “Do you want to get back together?” | 我不知道你是想说“我们和好吧” |
[10:47] | Because when you say that, those words, | 因为你问我的时候 |
[10:49] | to me, have a normal meaning. | 我只理解了字面的意思 |
[10:50] | I didn’t know it had a secret meaning, | 我没想到背后还有另一层意思 |
[10:52] | but we cleared that up now. V, come on. | 但咱现在不是说清楚了吗 小维 拜托 |
[10:54] | Paco. Hello? | 帕科的电话 喂 |
[10:55] | V, got a broken water pipe here. | 小维 这里有根水管漏水了 |
[10:58] | It’s real bad. | 特别严重 |
[11:00] | Where? | 哪里的水管 |
[11:01] | Well, did you call the plumber? | 你叫水管工了吗 |
[11:04] | Busted pipe in the main room. | 大厅里的水管漏水了 |
[11:06] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[11:07] | All right, we’ll be there whenever we can. | 好吧 我们尽快赶过去 |
[11:09] | We should go deal with this. | 我们应该去处理一下 |
[11:10] | What, we’re going together? | 咱们一起去吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. Not “Together” Together. | 是 但不是作为夫妻的“一起” |
[11:12] | Yeah, well, I meant that too, all right? | 我本来就不是这意思好吧 |
[11:14] | Excuse me while I go get my tools. | 我去拿工具 |
[11:15] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[11:18] | I’m not a religious man, per se, | 我没有信仰 |
[11:20] | but this whisky will make you believe in God, | 但这威士忌能让你相信上帝的存在 |
[11:22] | maybe even talk to him. | 没准儿还能和他说话 |
[11:25] | No, no, no, no. Wait, no, fuck. | 不好了 等等 妈的 |
[11:28] | Fuck. Fuck! | 妈的 |
[11:31] | Who are we hiding from? | 咱躲谁呢 |
[11:32] | My family. My sister as much as told me | 我的家人 我姐跟我说过 |
[11:35] | they’re planning an intervention. | 他们准备过来 |
[11:36] | She has a key to my apartment. | 她有我公寓的钥匙 |
[11:38] | They’re probably going up to wait for me, ambush me. | 估计是准备上去埋伏我 |
[11:42] | What kind of intervention? | 他们打算干嘛 |
[11:45] | They want to drag me to the hospital for treatment. | 打算把我拖去医院接受治疗 |
[11:47] | I told them I’m not going, | 我跟他们说我不去 |
[11:48] | but my sister thinks that when I learned I had cancer, | 但我姐觉得我得知患上癌症时 |
[11:52] | I had a mental breakdown, and now I’m… | 精神崩溃了才那么说的 加上我现在… |
[11:55] | drinking with an old homeless man. | 还跟一个流浪汉一起喝酒 |
[11:57] | That part is true, but– | 这点倒是真的 但是… |
[11:59] | I’m not homeless. I told you, I have a home. | 我不是流浪汉 我都说我有家了 |
[12:01] | I’m just not welcome there. | 只不过那个家不太欢迎我 |
[12:05] | Should we go up to the roof? It’s a nice place to drink. | 要不我们去楼顶 那是个喝酒的好地方 |
[12:09] | Most places are. | 到处都是喝酒的好地方 |
[12:19] | Hi, Fiona Gallagher, | 你好 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[12:22] | here for Ian Gallagher. | 来找伊恩·加拉格 |
[12:23] | IDs. | 证件 |
[12:28] | Charming. | 真温柔 |
[12:29] | Bottom line, Sammi’s a fuckin’ snitch. | 不管怎么说 萨咪都是个告密的贱人 |
[12:31] | I know people who take that shit real serious. | 我认识一些人可讨厌她这种人 |
[12:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:35] | I mean people who will slip that bitch a roofie, | 他们会给她下迷药 |
[12:37] | strap her to a chair, and pull her fucking teeth out. | 然后把她绑在椅子上折磨她 |
[12:40] | Is he serious? ‘Cause I’m on parole. | 他认真的吗 我还在假释期间呢 |
[12:43] | Much as I might like to, we are not torturing Sammi. | 虽然我也想 但我们不能折磨她 |
[12:53] | Nice scooter. | 摩托车不错 |
[12:55] | Get back in the vehicle, now. | 马上给我回车里去 |
[12:57] | Jesus, keep your shirt on. | 天 别这么激动 |
[12:59] | Thanks, Theo. | 谢了 西奥 |
[13:05] | G.I. Joe’s not fucking around, huh? | 这帮大兵够严肃的 |
[13:07] | Man’s got a rifle. Just want to point that out. | 我就提醒一句 他们有枪 |
[13:14] | You warm the cup with your hands, like this, | 你要像这样 用手把杯子弄暖 |
[13:19] | and swirl to release the aroma. | 旋转一下 让香气发散出来 |
[13:22] | Inhale… | 吸气… |
[13:24] | And sip. | 然后抿一口 |
[13:29] | That’s good shit. | 真是好酒 |
[13:31] | Course it better be for ten Gs. | 要对得起那一万块钱 |
[13:35] | It tastes like… the inside of a barn. | 这味道就像…在谷仓里一样 |
[13:39] | But in a good way, right? | 但挺好喝的 对吧 |
[13:44] | Woman after my own heart. | 你真合我意 |
[13:46] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[13:49] | Ugh, now they’re calling. | 他们给我来电话了 |
[13:52] | Thought you got rid of that phone. | 你不是把电话扔掉了吗 |
[13:53] | My sister got me another so we’d stay connected. | 我姐又给了我一个 好跟我保持联系 |
[13:57] | And dying is lonely. | 但死亡是孤独的 |
[14:00] | I just wish she understood. | 我多希望她能明白 |
[14:01] | You want to feel alive up until the day you croak. | 你想要在死前好好享受每一天 |
[14:04] | Yes, that’s it exactly. | 说得没错 |
[14:06] | I’ve always been so cautious. | 我这辈子都活得小心翼翼 |
[14:09] | But there’s no reason for that anymore. | 但现在已经没必要了 |
[14:17] | Oh, oh, oh, easy. | 小心点 |
[14:22] | Frank, look at this view. | 弗兰克 你看这景色 |
[14:34] | Little windy today. | 今天有点起风 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | 3 2 3 Three, two, three. | |
[14:46] | I took ballet till I was 12. | 我学芭蕾学到12岁 |
[14:51] | Fourth position. | 4号动作 |
[14:53] | F-fifth position. | 5号动作 |
[14:56] | Pirouette. | 脚尖旋转 |
[14:57] | Oh, no, no, no, easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[15:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:03] | Come on, let’s get you off of this– | 来 我们下去… |
[15:05] | Jes–Jesus! | 老天 |
[15:08] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[15:11] | Oh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:13] | I dropped my cup. | 杯子掉了 |
[15:13] | I know, it’s okay. There’s plenty more. | 我知道 没事 杯子多得是 |
[15:15] | Yeah, yeah, that’s only about 600 bucks worth of booze. | 那一小杯值六百块呢 |
[15:18] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[15:20] | Hey, I tell you what, let’s get off this roof, | 这样吧 我们下去 |
[15:22] | and get our feet on solid ground, okay? | 下到地面上去 好吗 |
[15:24] | I know! Let’s get crack. | 我有主意了 咱们去买可卡因 |
[15:31] | Private Ian Gallagher, | 二等兵伊恩·加拉格 |
[15:32] | enlisted as Phillip Gallagher, | 入伍时用的名字是菲利普·加拉格 |
[15:34] | has been accused of having gone AWOL, | 被控逃兵罪 |
[15:37] | theft and sabotage of government property, | 偷窃及破坏政府财产 |
[15:40] | and falsifying a federal document, specifically | 以及伪造政府文件 |
[15:42] | an application to join the United States Armed Forces. | 即美国陆军的入伍申请书 |
[15:45] | The AWOL charge alone carries a maximum penalty | 光逃兵这一项指控 |
[15:48] | of up to five years in prison. | 就有最高五年的刑罚 |
[15:50] | I’m Staff Sergeant Nathan Kipps, investigating officer. | 我是上士南森·基普斯 |
[15:53] | It is my job to determine the circumstances of these crimes. | 这起案件由我负责调查 |
[15:57] | Tomorrow morning, I will make a recommendation | 明天早上我会决定 |
[15:58] | as to whether Private Gallagher will face a court-martial. | 二等兵加拉格是否要上军事法庭 |
[16:02] | You decide? | 你来决定 |
[16:03] | Excuse me, sir, | 抱歉 长官 |
[16:05] | Ian is clinically bipolar. | 但伊恩已经确诊了患有躁郁症 |
[16:07] | The army should not be court-martialing him. | 军队不该送他上军事法庭 |
[16:09] | If anything, you should be helping him. | 你们应该帮助他 |
[16:12] | This diagnosis was made by a doctor? | 是医生确诊的吗 |
[16:14] | Yes, yes, sir, and we can get you those medical records too. | 是的 长官 我们可以把诊断书给你 |
[16:17] | When was the diagnosis made? | 什么时候确诊的 |
[16:19] | Recently. | 最近的事 |
[16:19] | But he’s been acting crazy for longer than that. | 但他已经发疯好一段时间了 |
[16:22] | Yeah, at least this past year. | 是啊 去年起就开始了 |
[16:24] | How would you characterize his behavior? | 他都有些什么行为 |
[16:26] | Compared to how he used to be? | 跟发病之前相比 |
[16:29] | He’s different. | 整个人都不一样了 |
[16:30] | He’ll go back and forth from, you know, | 他的病情时好时坏 |
[16:32] | being depressed to, you know, incredibly wound up. | 时而抑郁时而兴奋 |
[16:36] | I mean, he ran off with a baby for no reason. | 他甚至无缘无故带着个婴儿跑了 |
[16:39] | He almost hit me in the head with a baseball bat. | 还差点用棒球棍打爆我的头 |
[16:42] | Our mother was bipolar, so we know what it looks like. | 我母亲就有躁郁症 我们了解这个病 |
[16:46] | She put us through hell, and– | 她让我们受尽折磨 |
[16:48] | I’m not saying that you put us through hell, | 我不是说你让我们受尽折磨 |
[16:50] | but when they’re manic, they can be destructive. | 但当他们发病的时候 真的很可怕 |
[16:54] | In your opinion, does he require medication? | 在你看来 他需要药物治疗吗 |
[16:56] | Yes. | 需要 |
[16:58] | Is he unable to care for himself? | 他有照顾自己的能力吗 |
[17:02] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时可以 |
[17:13] | Holy shit. | 操 |
[17:14] | Niagara Falls. | 尼加拉瓜大瀑布啊 |
[17:16] | Is the plumber coming? | 水管工来了吗 |
[17:17] | Said he could close the pipe, | 他说可以把管子修好 |
[17:18] | but you gotta get a flooding service here | 但你们得找排洪公司 |
[17:20] | to dry off the walls and the floor. | 把墙壁和地板里的水排干 |
[17:23] | Gonna be five grand. | 差不多得五千 |
[17:26] | To mop up water? Shit, I can mop up water. | 五千来拖个地 操 老娘自己也能拖 |
[17:28] | No, no, no, we’re gonna do it ourselves. | 不不不 我们自己能搞定 |
[17:30] | This happened to us last year in the bathroom, | 去年厕所里的水管就爆过 |
[17:32] | and all I did was tighten the– | 只要把那个什么上紧… |
[17:34] | Oh, what do you call the– ah, you know what I’m saying. | 那个叫什么来着 你懂我的意思的 |
[17:38] | You still need me? | 还需要我帮忙吗 |
[17:40] | No, man, you’re good. | 不用 兄弟 你走吧 |
[17:41] | All right, I’ll text Svetlana, | 好了 我给斯维特拉娜发个短信 |
[17:43] | tell her we’re gon’ be a while. | 告诉她我们一时半会儿回不去了 |
[17:45] | You know, having a Russian sex worker | 俄罗斯妓女并不是 |
[17:49] | isn’t ideal for childcare. | 合适的保姆人选 |
[17:51] | Yeah, but she does come in handy. | 知道 但她还是帮了不少忙 |
[17:54] | You didn’t fuck her, right? | 你没上她吧 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | I was just checking. | 我只是问问 |
[17:58] | Hell no, I would never fuck Svetlana. | 才没有 我永远不会上斯维特拉娜的 |
[18:00] | Or let her blow you? | 那让她给你吹呢 |
[18:03] | You let that bitch give you a blowjob? Seriously? | 有没有搞错 你居然让那个婊子给你吹 |
[18:06] | Well, that’s one way of looking at it, | 非要这么说也是可以 |
[18:07] | but I was practically a bystander. | 我当时根本没有用心 |
[18:09] | If my dick wasn’t physically attached– | 只不过鸡巴是长在我身上而已 |
[18:11] | Her and her wifely duties. | 她和她的各种妻子职责 |
[18:12] | Bitch is full service. I should have known. | 婊子一来就是全套的 我早该知道 |
[18:14] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一等 等一等 |
[18:17] | “Wifely duties.” Did she say that to you? | “各种妻子职责” 她也跟你说了吗 |
[18:20] | Holy shit! You had sex with her too! | 我操 你也跟她搞了 |
[18:24] | V, that– that is… | 小维 那真是… |
[18:27] | Really hot. | 性感到爆炸 |
[18:29] | But if you’re still angry, so am I. I’m more angry. | 但如果你还在生气的话 我可是更生气的 |
[18:32] | Are we even now ? Does that cancel each other out? | 那我们现在算是扯平了吗 |
[18:34] | Drop it. | 算了 |
[18:35] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:36] | But let me ask you one thing. | 但我还有一个问题 |
[18:37] | Svetlana went down on you, right? | 是斯维特拉娜给你口吗 |
[18:41] | Or was it kinkier than that? | 还是有更劲爆的 |
[18:43] | You want details? | 你想知道细节 |
[18:44] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Me and another woman getting hot and heavy, | 我和另一个女人一起做性感 |
[18:48] | doing dirty, nasty things. | 肮脏 淘气的事的细节 |
[18:50] | – Oh, baby. – Well, we’re not together, | -亲爱的 -我俩不是一对了 |
[18:52] | so you don’t get stories. Tighten the damn pipe. | 所以你没资格听故事 快把破水管上紧 |
[18:56] | Oh, nice. | 棒极了 |
[18:57] | We’re closed, Tommy. | 我们关门了 汤米 |
[18:58] | Oh, come on, V, we don’t mind a little water. | 拜托 小维 我们不介意地上有水 |
[19:01] | Besides, I got a sump pump at the demo site. | 再说 工地还有个抽水机 |
[19:04] | I’ll bring it by, if you want. | 你要的话我去给你拿 |
[19:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:06] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[19:07] | Shut-off valve’s out back. | 供水阀在后门呢 |
[19:09] | I know the shut-off valve is out back, | 我知道供水阀在后门 |
[19:11] | but this is a lot better than it was before. | 但拧这儿就已经好很多了 |
[19:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:23] | Make it rain, Kev! | 造雨吧 小凯 |
[19:28] | Five years? | 光一个逃兵罪 |
[19:29] | And that’s just for going AWOL, | 就要蹲五年 |
[19:31] | all because of Sammi. | 都是萨咪的错 |
[19:32] | Army guy gets it wasn’t Ian’s fault, right? | 军队的人知道不是伊恩的错 对吧 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. We’ll know tomorrow. | 不知道 明天就知道了 |
[19:35] | Hey, you got room in there to take me to the train? | 车里还挤得下吗 载我到地铁站 |
[19:36] | Always room in a Caddy. | 当然有地方 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:39] | So it went okay? | 还顺利吗 |
[19:40] | Did our best. Sorry to make you wait. | 大家都尽力了 很抱歉让你等我们 |
[19:42] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[19:45] | Uh, give me a sec. | 再等我一下 |
[19:48] | Hey, I just have a minute, but I got some news. | 我时间不多 但有件事要告诉你 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:54] | The–the tour’s off. | 巡演结束了 |
[19:57] | I been opening for Camille, | 我们一直在卡蜜儿演出 |
[19:58] | and the lead singer has nodes on her vocal chords, | 主唱声带长小结了 |
[20:00] | so one more gig and we’re headed home. | 所以再演一场 我们就回家了 |
[20:05] | When are you back? | 什么时候回来 |
[20:07] | Couple of days. | 过几天吧 |
[20:09] | You bummed the tour got cancelled? | 巡演被取消你有没有不高兴 |
[20:11] | No. | 没有 |
[20:12] | How come? | 为什么 |
[20:14] | I mean, if we’re gonna figure out | 如果我们想屡清楚弄明白 |
[20:15] | how we feel about each other, | 我俩之间的事 |
[20:17] | we should be in the same city. | 至少该在同一个城市 |
[20:19] | You’ve got a point. | 你说得对 |
[20:24] | Everybody comfortable? | 大家都坐得舒服吗 |
[20:26] | No. Put Liam on your lap. | 不 把利亚姆放你腿上 |
[20:28] | Come here, buddy. | 过来小家伙 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:34] | This, my friends, | 我的朋友 |
[20:35] | is how we properly maintain a broken pipe. | 这才是处理管道爆裂的正确方法 |
[20:38] | Oh, you’re a genius, Tommy. | 你真是个天才 汤米 |
[20:40] | All right, so the pump should drain the water. | 好了 这个水泵应该能把水抽干 |
[20:43] | Get all your fans together. | 把你的风扇全拿来 |
[20:44] | I got some fans in the back of my truck, | 我的卡车后面有些风扇 |
[20:46] | we’ll bring ’em in here and dry the place out. | 我会把他们拿来把这里吹干 |
[20:48] | Now, this is gonna get me free drinks for a year, right? | 这下你们是不是要免费请我喝一年的酒了 |
[20:49] | Yeah, right. More like a week. | 想得美 一周就撑死了 |
[20:52] | Top shelf? | 酒柜顶层的酒 |
[20:52] | Top shelf here is the cheap shit, | 这里酒柜顶层的酒也是便宜货 |
[20:54] | just on a different shelf. | 就像酒柜其它层一样 |
[20:55] | Yeah. All your outlets are shorted. | 店里的插座都短路了 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna go look for a place to plug in. | 我去外面找地方把水泵插头插上 |
[20:59] | Kev, you’re in charge of the hose, all right? | 小凯 排水管就交给你了 |
[21:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:04] | I know this sucks but… | 我知道这糟透了 |
[21:08] | It’s kind of nice that we’re doing this together, | 但咱俩一起处理这事 感觉也挺好的 |
[21:10] | even though we’re not together. | 尽管不是真的在一起 |
[21:14] | There’s something I should tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[21:16] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[21:16] | Just so it doesn’tcome up later and freak you out. | 现在先告诉你免得日后又出事 |
[21:19] | What, you had a threesome with Svetlana and Fiona. | 什么 你跟斯维特拉娜加上菲奥娜来了三人行吗 |
[21:21] | No. I went on a date with a guy. | 不是 我跟一个男人出去约会了 |
[21:26] | A date? | 约会 |
[21:27] | It’s no big deal. I didn’t even make it to dinner. | 没什么 连晚饭都没吃我就走了 |
[21:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:34] | I didn’t date anyone. | 我可没跟任何人约会 |
[21:37] | Did you fuck anyone? | 那有没有搞了谁呢 |
[21:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:47] | Just girls at the dorm. | 宿舍的女孩子们 |
[21:49] | Girls? More than one? | 女孩子们 还不止一个 |
[21:50] | I didn’t even enjoy it, okay? | 我根本就不享受 好吗 |
[21:53] | And what was I supposed to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[21:54] | You left me, and dating’s worse! | 是你离开我 而且约会才恶劣 |
[21:56] | How the fuck is dating worse? | 约会怎么恶劣了 |
[21:58] | Dating is the first step to a relationship. | 约会是一段恋情的开始 |
[22:02] | Sex is the first step to– | 性爱是… |
[22:03] | you know…sex. | 就只是性爱 |
[22:07] | V, let’s not fight, okay? Let’s not argue. | 小维 我们别吵了好吗 别吵了 |
[22:10] | Can we just talk about our feelings or some shit? | 我们能不能说说自己的感受或什么别的 |
[22:13] | Do not touch me, Mr. “I let Russian whores | 别碰我 那位”让俄罗斯妓女给他吹箫 |
[22:14] | blow me then I fuck random coeds.” | 然后在大学肆意淫乱先生” |
[22:16] | And I felt bad about dating Eddie Murphy. | 我还为跟艾迪·墨菲约会感到内疚 |
[22:18] | I’m a fucking idiot! | 我他妈是个蠢蛋 |
[22:23] | Eddie Murphy? | 艾迪·墨菲 |
[22:32] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[22:33] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:34] | I’ll tell you on the way. | 路上告诉你 |
[22:36] | Did you say your family lived near Hamilton Park? | 你家是在汉密尔顿公园附近对吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah, yeah, why? | 对 怎么了 |
[22:39] | The party might be near your house. | 派对可能在你家附近 |
[22:41] | 76th and Parnell? | 76大道与帕奈尔路交汇处 |
[22:43] | Oh, seriously? Yeah, that’s right around the corner. | 真的假的 就在附近 转角就到 |
[22:45] | Thought so. | 我猜也是 |
[22:47] | In the ‘hood, I thought your social engagements | 贫民区 我以为你的社交活动 |
[22:49] | would be a bit more– | 会更那什么一点… |
[22:51] | Upscale? | 更上流吗 |
[22:53] | Well, the host is a realtor. | 派对主办者是个地产商 |
[22:54] | He says the area’s up-and-coming. | 他说那个地区是冉冉升起的新星 |
[22:56] | I could’ve driven with my family. | 早知道我就搭家里人的车回去了 |
[22:57] | But I brought you cocktail attire. | 但我给你带了正装 |
[23:00] | It’s a Hugo Boss jacket, shirt, and tie. | Hugo Boss的外套衬衣和领带 |
[23:13] | Hey, you need a lift out there again tomorrow? | 明天还需要我送你吗 |
[23:15] | No, thanks. I’ll have my own car. | 不用 谢谢 我自己的车到时会回来 |
[23:17] | You get roofies, I Google waterboarding. | 你有迷药是不是 我查查水刑什么搞 |
[23:19] | I say we put battery leads on her nipples | 要我说我们把电池引线接在她奶子上 |
[23:21] | and light her up like a fucking Christmas tree. | 把她像棵圣诞树一样点亮 |
[23:22] | That was really nice of you. | 今天你真是帮了大忙了 |
[23:25] | Oh, I agree. | 同意 |
[23:26] | Man, I’ve been with you since 11:00 a.m., | 我从早上11点就和你在一起 |
[23:28] | haven’t seen you eat. | 一直没见你吃东西 |
[23:29] | I was going to Patsy’s to close. | 我准备去Patsy之家关门 |
[23:33] | What if I were to cook up some steak and eggs, hash browns? | 不如我来做点牛排和鸡蛋 薯饼 |
[23:37] | You can vent about your day. | 你可以讲讲今天过得如何 |
[23:39] | They’re invited. | 他们也可以去 |
[23:42] | Debs, you hungry? | 小黛 你饿吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 不饿 |
[23:45] | You okay with Liam if I go out? | 要是我出去 你能照顾利亚姆吗 |
[23:47] | And no torturing Sammi, right? | 不要折磨萨咪 好吗 |
[23:51] | Debs? | 小黛 |
[23:53] | Looks like everything’s pretty much handled on this end. | 看来这边的事处理妥当了 |
[23:59] | Should we ask him? | 要问问他吗 |
[24:01] | They won’t have crack, they’re winos. | 他们没有可卡因 他们是酒鬼 |
[24:03] | We’ll try up by the overpass. | 天桥那边应该有 |
[24:05] | The worst part about crack is long term addiction, | 可卡因最可怕的一点是长期有瘾 |
[24:08] | but I won’t be around for long-term anything. | 但是对我来说没有什么长期 |
[24:10] | And when you think about the drugs | 而且再想想我要是去医院 |
[24:12] | they would have me on at the hospital– | 他们要给我吃的药 |
[24:14] | What did you say the survival rate was | 你之前跟我说 你这种癌症 |
[24:16] | for your kind of cancer? | 存活率是多少 |
[24:18] | 2% 2%. | |
[24:19] | And that’s getting treatment, right? | 这是接受治疗之后对吧 |
[24:22] | What about remission? | 会有病情缓解吗 |
[24:23] | What about people who aren’t cured– | 那些没痊愈的人… |
[24:25] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[24:28] | Just thinking out loud. | 就是随便问问 |
[24:29] | You ever talked to someone getting chemo or radiation? | 你有没有见过接受化疗或者放射性治疗的人 |
[24:32] | They feel like someone’s clawing | 他们感觉就像有人从身体内部 |
[24:34] | at their teeth from the inside. | 撕扯他们的牙齿 |
[24:36] | They can’t remember what day it is, | 他们记不清日期 |
[24:37] | or keep their eyes open. | 也睁不开眼睛 |
[24:39] | They lay in bed all day and get bed sores that don’t heal. | 整天躺在床上 得了褥疮也不会好 |
[24:41] | Is that how you would want to spend | 你愿意在人世间的最后几天 |
[24:44] | your final days on this planet? | 像他们那样度过吗 |
[24:47] | Believe me, I’m at peace with my decision. | 相信我 我做好决定了 |
[24:52] | I am with you all the way. | 我一定陪你走到最后 |
[24:56] | Let’s go to the overpass. | 我们去天桥吧 |
[25:05] | I used to be afraid of train tracks. | 我以前很害怕铁轨 |
[25:10] | Now it feels good to stand on it, | 现在站在上面感觉很好 |
[25:12] | go against my ins– instinct. | 故意挑战自己的心理极限 |
[25:14] | Oh, my God, feel my heart pound. | 天哪 你感受下我的心跳 |
[25:18] | How about that. | 还真是呢 |
[25:21] | Let’s have sex. | 我们做爱吧 |
[25:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:24] | On the tracks. There’s no one around. | 就在铁轨上 周围也没人 |
[25:26] | – Well, th– – Yeah. | -这个… -没错 |
[25:27] | That wouldn’t be my objection. | 虽然我也不反对 |
[25:29] | I’d have sex with you anywhere. | 我愿意在任何地方和你做爱 |
[25:31] | Just–it seems that this particular location | 只是 现在这个地方 |
[25:33] | is fraught with unnecessary peril. | 充满着不必要的危险 |
[25:40] | If you want to stop, just tell me. | 你要是不想继续 说一声就好 |
[25:56] | I do like what they’ve done to it. | 他们装饰得还不错 |
[25:59] | You know, if they ever go past that picket fence, | 他们要是越过那圈尖桩篱栅 |
[26:01] | they’re gonna get fucking carjacked. | 一定会被人打劫的 |
[26:10] | Let me go find Norbert. | 我去找找诺伯特 |
[26:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:14] | Oh, uh, no, I’m okay, thank you. | 不用了 我不吃 谢谢 |
[26:17] | Hey. Oh, Dr. Wallace. | 你好 瓦伦斯博士 |
[26:20] | Thanks for the ride today. | 谢谢你今天送我 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I didn’t realize you were coming tonight. | 没什么 我不知道你今晚会来 |
[26:23] | Oh, no? | 你不知道吗 |
[26:26] | Hey, listen, I know the two of you, | 是这样 我知道你们之间 |
[26:28] | you have an understanding… | 似乎有某种共识 |
[26:31] | you know, but if it pisses you off to have me around here, | 但你要是不希望我来这里 |
[26:33] | you can– you can just tell me. | 你可以 直接说出来 |
[26:35] | Well, I appreciate that, | 谢谢你 |
[26:37] | but I have no problem with– | 不过我并不介意… |
[26:39] | Is that my tie? | 那是我的领带吗 |
[26:42] | So Norbert, my friend from the aerospace lab, | 诺伯特 航空航天实验室的朋友 |
[26:44] | didn’t make it. | 来不了了 |
[26:46] | After I talked him up. | 我还跟他说了半天 |
[26:49] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[26:51] | Oh, Bill. There’s our host. | 比尔 这里的主人 |
[26:53] | Yeah, and Eileen. | 对 还有艾琳 |
[26:56] | Lip, this is Bill, and that’s his wife Eileen. | 利普 这是比尔 那是他妻子艾琳 |
[27:01] | Um, as in “Lip”? | 你的利普是嘴唇的意思 |
[27:03] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是那个音 |
[27:06] | We were saying how much we love the house. | 我们刚刚还在聊 我们很喜欢这座房子 |
[27:09] | – Yeah. – The detail. | -对 -细节很好 |
[27:10] | Just finished the remodel. | 刚重新装修完毕 |
[27:12] | Course, everyone thinks we’re crazy for moving here. | 当然大家都觉得我们搬来这里是疯了 |
[27:16] | Not a street you want to walk alone late at night, hmm? | 毕竟这里的街道夜里很不安全 是吧 |
[27:19] | I know, this is pretty scary, huh? | 是啊 是挺可怕的 |
[27:21] | But that is changing. | 不过正在改善 |
[27:23] | There’s a coffee house down on Maple Drive | 在梅普尔路上有家咖啡店 |
[27:25] | and a yoga studio. | 还有瑜伽练习室 |
[27:27] | Lip grew up down the block. | 利普就在这片街区长大的 |
[27:29] | Really? Oh, that must have been– | 是吗 一定很… |
[27:33] | Well, what do you do now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[27:34] | Oh, I’m an undergrad. | 我还在读大学 |
[27:35] | Oh, good for you. That’s impressive. | 真不错 挺厉害的 |
[27:39] | Yeah? How come? | 是吗 怎么厉害了 |
[27:41] | Well, I just meant that– | 我只是那么一说… |
[27:43] | I-I like, you know, coffee, you know, | 我跟你说 我不讨厌咖啡 |
[27:45] | but the–the coffee shops and yoga studios, you know, | 但是咖啡店和瑜伽室开在这里 |
[27:48] | they–they make it so the people I grew up with, | 这里的地价就会上涨 最终导致 |
[27:51] | you know, they can’t afford to live here anymore. | 本来住在这里的人交不起房租 |
[27:53] | You know, so–so the neighborhood’s getting nicer, | 所以 虽然街区环境变好了 |
[27:55] | but it’s just not really the neighborhood anymore, you know? | 但其实已经不是原来的街区了 |
[28:00] | Um, listen, excuse me, I’m gonna go–I’m gonna go get a smoke. | 失陪一下 我出去抽根烟 |
[28:03] | It was nice to meet you. | 认识你很开心 |
[28:04] | You too. | 我也一样 |
[28:11] | Is that us? ‘Cause the tracks feel like they’re vibrating. | 是因为我们吗 我感觉铁轨在震动 |
[28:13] | I don’t know, but it feels so good. | 我不知道 但是感觉好爽 |
[28:18] | Yep, that’s a train. | 我去 真来火车了 |
[28:20] | What do you–what do you say we take this party | 不如这样 我们挪个几米 |
[28:22] | and move it a few feet that way? | 再继续狂欢如何 |
[28:24] | Not yet, no. | 现在还不行 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:26] | No, I’m gonna come. | 不行 我要高潮了 |
[28:31] | Ah! We gotta go! | 得赶紧走了 |
[28:59] | That was amazing! | 真是太棒了 |
[29:02] | I could feel it in my nerve endings. | 我感觉神经末梢都在颤抖 |
[29:05] | Couldn’t you? | 你呢 |
[29:06] | – Listen. – In my– | -听着 -在我的… |
[29:11] | – We should clarify something. – Okay. | -我得跟你说清楚 -好 |
[29:13] | Because for me, personally, | 因为对我个人来说 |
[29:15] | part of feeling alive is being alive! | 你得活着才能感受活着 |
[29:18] | What? I thought–I thought– | 什么 我还以为… |
[29:21] | I thought we were on the same page. | 我还以为我们想法一致呢 |
[29:23] | Since I’m dying and you’re an aging alcoholic | 我快死了 而你是个老酒鬼 |
[29:26] | with no purpose– no offense– | 每天碌碌无为 无意冒犯 |
[29:28] | I thought that we both… | 我还以为我们… |
[29:31] | wanted to be doing something crazy when we go. | 都愿意在死前做一些很疯狂的事情 |
[29:33] | I was talking about enjoying life. | 我想说的是享受生命 |
[29:36] | – Yeah. – Not ending it! | -对 -不是结束生命 |
[29:38] | I have a brand new liver! | 我刚换了新肝脏 |
[29:39] | I’m not ready to slice it into pieces! | 我不愿意就这样把它切片 |
[29:42] | Oh. Oh, Frank, I’m so sorry. | 好 弗兰克 我错了 |
[29:47] | It’s–it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没 没关系 |
[29:51] | – The sex was great. – Yeah. | -刚刚确实很爽 -对 |
[29:53] | I think it could be great without the train. | 不过我觉得没有火车也会很爽 |
[29:55] | Probably not, but what’s important is that… | 不会的 不过重点在于 |
[29:58] | we understand each other now. | 我们现在互相理解了 |
[30:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:01] | For you, no trains. | 你不喜欢火车 |
[30:02] | No. | 没错 |
[30:03] | And for me, what I do is my decision. | 而我呢 可以自己做选择 |
[30:07] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[30:09] | Why does that upset you? | 你为什么会生气 |
[30:10] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[30:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[30:22] | The Macallan ’39. | 39年的麦卡伦 |
[30:32] | Tommy say where he wanted this fan? | 汤米有没有说风扇要放哪里 |
[30:37] | You don’t have to talk to me. | 你不用跟我说话 |
[30:39] | You can just point me in the right direction. | 给我指个方向就行 |
[30:42] | Gonna turn the water back on! | 我要重新开水了 |
[30:43] | All right! | 好 |
[30:45] | Fine, ignore me. | 好吧 你无视我吧 |
[30:48] | Really mature, when we could be working through this. | 你可真成熟 明明可以解决问题的 |
[30:50] | Who says I want to? | 谁说我想解决了 |
[30:51] | Oh, my God, I didn’t fuck any of them more than once! | 我真是服了 那些人我都没上过第二次 |
[30:55] | How many were there? | 到底有多少人 |
[30:57] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[30:59] | You see? That’s how little they meant to me. | 你看 我都不在乎她们 |
[31:01] | And is this really what we’re fighting about? | 我们真是因为这个在吵吗 |
[31:03] | Because when you moved out, it was not about college chicks. | 你当初搬出去 根本不是因为大学妞 |
[31:06] | It was because I was lonely and you hadn’t fucked me in a year! | 是因为我很寂寞 你都一年没上过我了 |
[31:09] | But apparently, you have no problem fucking other girls. | 但是很显然 你上其他人就没问题 |
[31:12] | Any idea how shitty that makes me feel? | 你知不知道我心里有多难受 |
[31:21] | Baby, I want to grow old with you. | 宝贝儿 我想和你一起变老 |
[31:24] | I’m really sorry I didn’t fuck you before, but… | 很抱歉我之前没有上你 但是… |
[31:27] | I really, really want to fuck you now. | 我如今真的真的很想上你 |
[31:30] | I think about it constantly. | 我经常在想这件事 |
[31:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:33] | You have no idea. | 不能再真了 |
[31:35] | Tell me. | 那你说说看 |
[31:37] | I borrowed Lip’s school computer to get online, | 我借了利普学校的电脑 上了网 |
[31:40] | and I found that porn that we made, | 找到了我们拍的那部黄片 |
[31:42] | and then I jerked off to it. | 然后看着撸管了 |
[31:45] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah, three times. | 对 三次 |
[31:50] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
[31:59] | Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! | 太棒了 爽 |
[32:01] | Oh, God! Oh, baby. | 好爽 宝贝儿 |
[32:02] | Oh! Oh, my God. Oh! Oh! | 我的天哪 好爽 |
[32:17] | There you are. It’s you. | 伊恩 你来了 |
[32:22] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:24] | I almost didn’t get in ’cause my license is expired. | 我的证件过期了 差点没进来 |
[32:27] | They thought I was a Muslim spy or something. | 他们以为我是穆斯林间谍什么的 |
[32:33] | Um, well, um– I’m glad you came. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[32:34] | You know, I wasn’t sure you would when I called you. | 我打电话给你时还不确定你会不会来 |
[32:37] | Of course I would. | 我当然会来 |
[32:39] | I hitched a ride with a tractor salesman | 我搭了一位拖拉机商的便车 |
[32:42] | and a gorgeous collie dog. | 他还有一条非常漂亮的牧羊犬 |
[32:46] | I’d love a dog, you know? | 我喜欢狗 你知道的 |
[32:49] | But my boyfriend’s allergic, so– | 但是我男朋友对狗过敏 所以… |
[32:53] | You have a boyfriend. Since when? | 你有男朋友了 什么时候的事 |
[32:55] | Oh, yes, he’s great. | 是的 他很棒 |
[32:58] | His name is Walter and he’s very handsome. | 他叫沃尔特 人很帅 |
[33:02] | I’d like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[33:03] | Oh, definitely. | 当然可以 |
[33:05] | I don’t know where he is right now, | 我不知道他现在在哪 |
[33:06] | but he always turns up. | 但是他总是会出现 |
[33:08] | When are you getting out of this place? | 你什么时候离开这里 |
[33:12] | Oh, I’ll know more tomorrow, but it’s–it’s good to see you. | 明天就知道了 见到你很好 |
[33:17] | I’m really glad you came, you know? | 我很高兴你能来 |
[33:18] | I just–I needed someone to talk to who…gets it. | 我想和明白我处境的人谈谈 |
[33:24] | You know, the others try– | 其他人都想要… |
[33:25] | Yeah, yeah. Does Fiona know I’m here? | 我懂 菲奥娜知道我来这儿吗 |
[33:30] | No, no, they don’t know we still talk. | 不 他们不知道我们还联系 |
[33:36] | Which is funny, ’cause they all say how alike we are. | 挺逗的 他们总说我们俩有多像 |
[33:41] | That’s probably not a compliment. | 可能不是在称赞咱们 |
[33:45] | No, no, I think it is. | 不 我觉得是 |
[33:54] | Ian, there’s always gonna be people | 伊恩 总是会有人 |
[33:59] | that are gonna try and fix us. | 想要治好我们 |
[34:02] | And you can never make those people happy. | 你永远都不可能让他们满意 |
[34:05] | Like, it breaks their heart just to look at you. | 看到你就会让他们心碎 |
[34:09] | Yeah, um, um, even Mickey, now. | 是的 现在米奇也这样了 |
[34:14] | That’s your boyfriend, right? | 是你的男朋友 对吗 |
[34:16] | Yeah. Yeah, you remember him? | 是的 你还记得他 |
[34:19] | I’m sure he means well, | 他肯定是好意的 |
[34:21] | but you need to be with people | 但是你要跟能接受 |
[34:24] | who accept you for who you are. | 你的人在一起 |
[34:26] | And they’re out there. | 这样的人在等着你呢 |
[34:28] | You should never apologize for being you. | 做你自己没什么可抱歉的 |
[34:36] | You, Ian. | 做自己 伊恩 |
[34:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:54] | Should we dance on the tables? | 我们要在桌上跳舞吗 |
[34:57] | Well, it’s an option, but I know what you really want. | 倒也可以 不过我知道你真正想做什么 |
[35:02] | You do? | 你知道 |
[35:04] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna give it to you. | 我会成全你 |
[35:16] | Holy shit, that looks good. | 天呐 看着真有食欲 |
[35:19] | Gotta crack the eggs with one hand. | 要用一只手打鸡蛋 |
[35:27] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[35:28] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[35:33] | Yeah–no. | 不是这样 |
[35:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:37] | All right. We’ll scramble that one. | 好吧 我们把这个炒了就好 |
[35:42] | That’ll be all right. | 没问题的 |
[35:44] | 周五晚八点在Reggies演出 希望你能来 古斯 | |
[35:49] | Hey, if Ian wants his job back when he gets out, | 如果伊恩出来之后想重新工作 |
[35:51] | it’s here for him. | 随时可以来 |
[35:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:55] | I know that probably wasn’t that fun today, | 我知道今天不是那么愉快 |
[35:57] | but you did it for his sake. I’m impressed. | 但你都是为他好 很了不起 |
[36:00] | I wonder if I’ll end up taking care of him. | 我在想以后会不会要我照顾他 |
[36:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[36:04] | Mickey’s got no idea what he’s in for. | 米奇根本不知道他要面临的是什么 |
[36:07] | I’m scared of the idea, but– | 我很害怕结果是这样 但是… |
[36:09] | But drawn to it. | 但是无法自拔 |
[36:11] | Using other people’s problems to ignore your own. | 用别人的问题来忽略自己的问题 |
[36:14] | Like you’re doing with me. | 你现在不就是这样嘛 |
[36:16] | Yeah, kind of like that. | 是啊 是这么回事 |
[36:18] | Yeah, we’re good for each other. | 我们俩挺配的 |
[36:19] | Although according to N.A., I’m not supposed to lean | 但是根据戒毒互助会的规定 我不应该 |
[36:22] | on anyone that I’m deeply attracted to. | 依靠我非常喜欢的人 |
[36:25] | It complicates things. Can you hand me that tray? | 会让事情变得复杂 能把托盘递给我吗 |
[36:41] | Oh, sorry, man. | 抱歉了 |
[36:43] | Didn’t see you. Besides, | 没看到有人 而且 |
[36:45] | the line for the bathroom was way long, so– | 厕所排的队太长了 所以… |
[36:47] | Oh, no, go for it. It’s–it’s not my house. | 别解释 尿吧 又不是我家 |
[36:51] | Yeah. I would shake your hands, but– | 应该和你握个手 但是… |
[36:55] | – No, no need. – All right. | -不用了 -好的 |
[36:57] | All this fancy landscaping seems a little out of place | 这么花哨的住宅有点突兀啊 |
[36:59] | when you consider it’s kind of– | 在这么一个… |
[37:00] | Before you go and say it’s a shitty neighborhood, | 在你说这个街区很烂之前 |
[37:02] | you should know I live right down the block. | 我得告诉你我家在这条街的前面 |
[37:06] | Then you know it’s a shitty neighborhood. | 那你就知道这个街区很烂了 |
[37:12] | Hey, you know the owner, or– | 你认识这家的主人 还是… |
[37:14] | No, I just met him. I mean, he seems nice, | 不认识 我刚见到他 看着人挺好的 |
[37:16] | but that party is– is not my scene, man. | 但这个派对真是 不是我的菜 |
[37:19] | Think I insulted the guy. | 我觉得我冒犯到他了 |
[37:21] | Oh. He deserve it? | 是他活该吗 |
[37:24] | Well, he moved here. | 谁让他搬到这里来的 |
[37:26] | Well, then fuck him. Let’s piss in his bushes. | 那就让他去死吧 我们去草丛里尿尿去 |
[37:32] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[37:34] | And you two found each other. | 你们俩竟然见面了 |
[37:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:37] | This is Norbert. | 这位是诺伯特 |
[37:39] | Oh, shit. Aerospace Norbert, right? | 航空实验室的诺伯特 对吗 |
[37:42] | Oh. That’s how you should address me. | 你应该这么叫我 |
[37:45] | Look at him, he’s got normal clothes on. | 你看他穿着便装 |
[37:47] | You made me wear a jacket and a tie. | 竟然让我穿西装打领带 |
[37:49] | Oh, but you look so nice. | 多帅气啊 |
[37:51] | You do look very nice. You do. | 你很帅气 真的 |
[37:53] | Uh, You want to split and grab dinner? | 你想离开 去吃点东西吗 |
[37:56] | You up for that? | 你想去吗 |
[37:58] | – Yeah. Yeah? | -好啊 -那好 |
[37:59] | Okay, good. I’ll get Theo. | 很好 我去叫西奥 |
[38:01] | Oh, I’m gonna get a drink for the road. | 我去拿杯酒路上喝 |
[38:02] | Cool, I’ll just be out front. | 好 我在前面等着 |
[38:11] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[38:14] | Yo. About Sammi– | 萨咪的事 |
[38:15] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[38:17] | I came up with a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[38:18] | Thought we already did that. | 咱们不是早就有计划了么 |
[38:19] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[38:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:22] | When Sammi comes back to put the rest of her stuff | 萨咪回来把她剩下的东西放进 |
[38:24] | in the moving crate, we put roofies in the soda. | 装运箱里的时候 我们往她的汽水里放迷药 |
[38:35] | When she passes out, we tie her up. | 她晕过去之后 我们把她绑起来 |
[38:56] | I was wrong and I’ll never bother any of you again! | 我错了 我以后再也不找你们麻烦了 |
[39:02] | So when will you have the roofies? | 迷药你什么时候能弄到 |
[39:03] | I already gave ’em to her. | 我已经给她了 |
[39:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:06] | She’s downstairs on the floor, passed out. | 她已经在楼下晕过去了 |
[39:09] | Go look. | 自己看去 |
[39:15] | Ha. No way. How much did she have? | 不是吧 她吃了多少 |
[39:18] | Enough, I guess. | 够多了 |
[39:19] | Let’s move her to the chair. | 把她抬到椅子上去 |
[39:20] | You think family sucks ass, you stupid bitch? | 你还觉得我们傻逼吗 你个傻婊子 |
[39:24] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 让你见识见识 |
[39:28] | Her eyes are open. Is that normal? | 她眼睛睁着呢 正常吗 |
[39:30] | – She awake? – I don’t know. | -她醒了 -不知道 |
[39:32] | She’s not moving. | 她也没动啊 |
[39:34] | She’s breathing, right? | 她还在呼吸 是吧 |
[39:39] | Aw, fuck. | 操 |
[39:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:42] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:44] | Looks like you got that car battery for nothing. | 你那个汽车电池用不上了 |
[39:47] | What do you mean she’s dead? All you gave her was a roofie. | 死了是什么意思 你不是只给她吃迷药了么 |
[39:50] | What is a roofie, anyway? How much did you give her? | 迷药是什么东西 给她吃了多少 |
[39:53] | All right, look, look, she didn’t drink enough | 她不是只吃迷药死的 |
[39:55] | to kill her, okay? She take other pills? | 好吗 她还吃别的药了吗 |
[39:57] | Xanax? Percocet? | 镇定药 止痛药 |
[39:58] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[39:59] | I-I mean, she does–she does take pills in the morning. | 她确实在早上会吃药 |
[40:02] | Well, there you go. Fuckin’ pill head, | 这就对了 药罐子一个 |
[40:03] | serves her right. | 死得好 |
[40:05] | We have to call 911. They can bring her back. | 我们得叫救护车 能把她救回来 |
[40:07] | No, hey, look, you want to get locked up? | 不要 你想要被关起来吗 |
[40:08] | Mickey! No, I– | 米奇 不 |
[40:09] | Give me the phone! We–they can save her! | 把电话给我 他们能救她 |
[40:11] | The fuck they can. Look at her, she’s fuckin’ dead. | 救个屁啊 你看看她 已经死透了 |
[40:13] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[40:15] | Pain in the ass. | 真他妈烦人 |
[40:17] | You got a hacksaw? | 你有钢锯吗 |
[40:18] | Don’t worry about it. It gets too messy. | 不用了 太难收拾了 |
[40:21] | Ain’t it past his bedtime? | 他不是该睡觉了么 |
[40:23] | Liam! No, don’t look! | 利亚姆 别看 |
[40:25] | Little late for that. Look, put the kid to bed, | 该看的也都看了 把他哄睡觉 |
[40:27] | come back, we’ll deal with this. | 回来 我们来处理 |
[40:29] | Come on, Debbie, go. Go. | 快点 黛比 快去 |
[40:32] | Night, buddy! | 晚安 小家伙 |
[40:41] | Oh, well, lookie here. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[40:43] | Oh, look at you, all dapper. | 小伙儿挺精神啊 |
[40:46] | We look like we just crawled out of a sewer. | 我们俩跟下水道爬出来的似的 |
[40:48] | Yeah, why you guys all wet? | 你们俩怎么湿透了 |
[40:49] | Oh, it’s– | 因为… |
[40:51] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[40:53] | What’s up, man? | 你什么情况 |
[40:54] | Why you all dolled up? | 打扮成这样干什么 |
[40:55] | You at this party? | 参加派对吗 |
[40:57] | This is uh–uh–Helene and Theo and Norbert. | 这是海伦娜 西奥和诺伯特 |
[41:01] | This is, uh, Kev and V. | 这是小凯和小维 |
[41:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[41:04] | You live in the neighborhood? | 你们住在这个街区吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah. Down there. | 是的 那边 |
[41:06] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[41:10] | We’re not always this wet and grimy. | 我们不总是湿漉漉 脏兮兮的 |
[41:11] | Just, uh– | 只是 |
[41:14] | Uh, listen, we were just–we were just heading out actually. | 我们刚要走了 |
[41:16] | Oh, yeah. Cool. | 好啊 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:18] | We gotta get home anyway. | 反正我们也要回家了 |
[41:19] | All right, well, I’ll, you know– | 好的 那就… |
[41:20] | we’ll catch up soon? | 回头再聊吗 |
[41:21] | – Very good night. – Okay. | -晚安 -好的 |
[41:24] | – It was nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你们 -也很高兴认识你们 |
[41:27] | They seem nice. | 他们似乎是不错的人 |
[41:30] | I never thought I’d do any of that shit | 我向来就不觉得我会从事 |
[41:32] | kids are supposed to dream about, you know? | 孩子们从小就梦想的美好职业 |
[41:35] | Being a doctor or an astronaut. | 当医生 当宇航员 |
[41:37] | I mean, selling cups, that felt realistic, but– | 卖纸杯 才更现实 但… |
[41:41] | I fucked that up anyway. | 那份工作我也搞砸了 |
[41:45] | To self-sabotage. | 敬自毁 |
[41:51] | To self-sabotage. | 敬自毁 |
[42:04] | Is this a date? | 我们这算是约会吗 |
[42:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:11] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[42:14] | Why, are you hoping it is a date? | 怎么 你希望这是个约会吗 |
[42:15] | Or you’re afraid we got mixed signals? | 还是你害怕 我们会误解对方的意思 |
[42:18] | No. I like the signals. | 不 我喜欢对方流露出的意思 |
[42:22] | Yeah, I’m enjoying them, too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[42:25] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[42:27] | I recently got married to someone else | 我最近才跟别人结婚了 |
[42:31] | and then five minutes later I screwed my ex… | 但很快 我又跟我前男友上床了 |
[42:34] | And so you’ve met your quota? | 所以你的配额已经满了吗 |
[42:36] | Sort of? | 算是吧 |
[42:38] | No… | 不 |
[42:39] | I’m pretty capable of maintaining a slutty streak. | 我完全是可以彻底放荡的 |
[42:43] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[42:46] | So, if you and I were gonna have something real, | 所以如果你和我 要开始一段真感情 |
[42:50] | it wouldn’t start tonight. | 那也不会始于今晚 |
[42:54] | You sold that pretty well. | 你说得很令人信服 |
[42:56] | Good! Good! | 很好 很好 |
[42:58] | Can I get more hashbrowns? | 能再给我一些土豆饼吗 |
[43:01] | So when does the quota reset? | 你的配额什么时候重新分配啊 |
[43:03] | ‘Cause, um, I’m free tomorrow night too. | 因为 我明晚也有空 |
[43:18] | Fucking gross. | 真恶心 |
[43:22] | When’s the moving company pick this shit up? | 搬家公司什么时候来取这些东西啊 |
[43:23] | You’re asking me? | 你问我吗 |
[43:24] | I’m just saying, if it’s days, | 我就说说而已 如果要过好几天 |
[43:25] | she’s gonna smell– Ah! Fuck! | 她会发臭的 我操 |
[43:28] | Mickey, Debs. This is Bianca. | 米奇 小黛 这是比安卡 |
[43:30] | – Hello. – Say, is, uh, | -你好 -那个 |
[43:32] | Lip at school? He’s not in his room, is he? | 利普去上学了吗 他房间没人 对吧 |
[43:34] | No. | 没人 |
[43:36] | What’s in the crate? | 箱子里装了什么 |
[43:37] | How the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[43:39] | You were locking it. | 你刚刚在锁那个箱子啊 |
[43:40] | I wasn’t locking it. | 我才没有锁呢 |
[43:40] | I never touched that lock. Get your eyes checked. | 我从没碰过那个锁 你眼瞎吧 |
[43:43] | It’s true, I was right here. He never touched it. | 没错 我就在旁边 他从没碰过 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:47] | I don’t feel well. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[43:49] | We’ll be inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[43:54] | What the fuck’s a girl like that doing with Frank anyway? | 那妹子干嘛跟弗兰克搅在一起啊 |
[44:50] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[44:58] | That was fun. | 刚刚真好玩 |
[44:59] | Too much scotch? | 喝太多威士忌了吗 |
[45:01] | Just cancer. | 是癌症引起的 |
[45:03] | I brought you a banana and some water | 我给你买了香蕉和水 |
[45:04] | to help settle the stomach. | 可以让你的胃舒服一点 |
[45:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:10] | So, how do we do this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[45:15] | Uh, do I just put it in the pipe and light it? | 只要放进烟斗里 点燃就行了吗 |
[45:21] | Let’s smoke some reefer instead. | 我们就抽大麻烟算了吧 |
[45:22] | Huh? I already tried it. | 什么 我已经尝过大麻烟了啊 |
[45:25] | It’s just that, | 只是… |
[45:26] | crack really plays havoc on the old immune system. | 可卡因对免疫系统伤害真的很大 |
[45:29] | Oh, if you don’t want any, | 如果你不想吸 |
[45:30] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解的 |
[45:32] | I don’t– I didn’t– | 我没有 我没… |
[45:34] | Can you just hold the lighter? | 你能帮忙拿下打火机吗 |
[45:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[45:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[45:46] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[46:04] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[46:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[46:51] | Tired yet? | 累了吗 |
[46:53] | Not even. | 早着呢 |
[47:00] | You sound tired. | 你听上去很疲惫 |
[47:04] | Gus called and asked how I was doing. | 古斯给我打电话了 问我怎么样 |
[47:10] | I didn’t tell him that we were at an army base. | 我没告诉他我们当时在陆军基地 |
[47:14] | Or that Ian was in trouble. | 也没告诉他伊恩遇到麻烦了 |
[47:17] | I said I had nothing to report. | 我说我这边没什么新鲜事 |
[47:22] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道我为什么那么做 |
[47:28] | We want people to think we live reasonable lives. | 我们希望别人以为 我们过着理智的生活 |
[47:36] | I don’t mean to cast aspersions on your relationship with your husband | 我无意中伤你和你丈夫的关系 |
[47:40] | but I’d like to point out | 但我想指出一点 |
[47:41] | that when I came in this morning, | 就是今早我来到这里时 |
[47:44] | you told me what was happening. | 你把家里的事都告诉我了 |
[47:48] | In detail. | 说得很详细 |
[47:53] | Tired yet? | 你累了吗 |
[49:07] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[49:09] | What? | 什么 |
[49:09] | My family is here. | 我的家人来了 |
[49:11] | For fuck’s sake… | 我操啊 |
[49:12] | In the room. | 已经进来了 |
[49:19] | Morning. | 早上好啊 |
[49:20] | My God. Bianca, | 我的天啊 比安卡 |
[49:22] | you have to come with us to the hospital. | 你一定要跟我们去医院才行 |
[49:24] | The doctors are expecting us. | 医生们在等着我们呢 |
[49:25] | We’re calling the police. | 我们要报警 |
[49:27] | You broke into his house. | 你们非法闯入了他家 |
[49:29] | We didn’t break in. | 我们才没有 |
[49:31] | Uh, Mom? | 妈 |
[49:34] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – Sorry. Morning wood. Sorry. | -老天啊 -抱歉 晨勃 抱歉 |
[49:39] | I have a pair of pants around if you’ve seen ’em. | 我裤子在这里某个地方 不知你们看见没 |
[49:45] | The crack pipe is bad enough, | 吸毒就已经够糟糕的了 |
[49:47] | but this guy? | 竟然还跟这家伙搞在一起 |
[49:49] | If you beat the cancer and learn you have AIDS– | 如果你好不容易打败癌症 却又患了艾滋 |
[49:51] | Oh, God– how did you even find me? | 天啊 你是怎么找到我的啊 |
[49:53] | Did you follow us here? | 你跟踪我们来的吗 |
[49:54] | – You texted me. – What? | -你给我发短信的 -什么 |
[49:56] | I woke to your text this morning | 我今早醒来就看到你的短信 |
[49:57] | asking us to get you, with the address. | 叫我们来接你 还写了地址 |
[49:59] | Even said you’d leave the door open. | 还说你会把门开着 |
[50:00] | – See? – No, I never sent that. | -瞧吧 -不 那不是我发的 |
[50:03] | Well, someone did. | 反正是某人发的 |
[50:09] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要做这种事啊 |
[50:10] | What? No! I-I-I– | 什么 不是 我… |
[50:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[50:14] | Well, I thought maybe if we got another couple | 我心想 如果我们还可以在一起 |
[50:16] | of months together or years even– | 几个月 或是几年 |
[50:19] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[50:20] | We have a connection. | 我们之间心有灵犀 |
[50:21] | I am not in love with you, Frank. | 我并没有爱上你 弗兰克 |
[50:24] | Please, can you– | 拜托 你们能不能… |
[50:25] | Can you please just wait downstairs? | 你们能到楼下去等着吗 |
[50:27] | I’ll get dressed and– Wait for me. | 我穿下衣服 你们等等我 |
[50:28] | I’ll come and meet you. | 我会下来见你们的 |
[50:32] | I’m so sorry– I’m sorry, Dad. | 我真的很抱歉 对不起爸爸 |
[50:37] | I’m–I’m sorry about that. | 我对此感到抱歉 |
[50:39] | I was high. I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我当时嗑药嗑高了 脑子不清楚 |
[50:42] | There is a back stairway, yes? | 这房子有后楼梯 对吧 |
[50:44] | You’re not going to the hospital? | 你不去医院吗 |
[50:45] | – Where are you going? – Thinking Costa Rica! | -你要去哪儿 -哥斯达黎加吧 |
[50:47] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[50:49] | That is perfect. | 那真是太赞了 |
[50:51] | Just, uh, give me a couple of minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[50:53] | I gotta–I gotta find my passport. | 我得找一下我的护照 |
[50:56] | My meds. I cannot forget my meds. | 我的药 我不能忘记拿药 |
[51:09] | Good-bye, Frank. | 再见了 弗兰克 |
[51:40] | Dying is lonely. We know that. | 死亡很孤独 我们都知道这一点 |
[51:43] | Doesn’t have to be. | 但其实不必如此 |
[51:47] | Do you even have a passport? | 你有护照吗 |
[51:53] | Who’s Diego Mustafa? | 迪亚戈·马斯塔夫是谁 |
[51:56] | I have no idea. But it’s worked before. | 不知道 但之前已经成功用过了 |
[51:58] | Scoot over. | 坐过去点 |
[52:13] | Hi, Fiona Gallagher, here to see our brother Ian. | 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 来看我弟弟伊恩 |
[52:19] | Ian Gallagher was released. | 伊恩·加拉格已经被释放了 |
[52:21] | – Fuckin’ A. – Oh, my God. | -太棒了 -天啊 |
[52:21] | – That’s great. – That’s amazing. | -太好了 -那真是太赞了 |
[52:23] | Guess there’s an upside to be a psycho, huh? | 看来作为神经病还是有好处的啊 |
[52:25] | We clear to go in? | 我们可以进去了吗 |
[52:26] | Actually, Mr. Gallagher’s not at this facility. | 实际上 加拉格先生已经不在这里了 |
[52:28] | I need you to back it up and exit that lane. | 你得退后 从那条路出去 |
[52:29] | Wait, wait, wait, where is he? | 等等 等等 他现在在哪儿 |
[52:32] | Mr. Gallagher was released into the care of a Monica Gallagher. | 加拉格先生已经由莫妮卡·加拉格接回去照顾了 |
[52:39] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[52:40] | Holy shit. | 完蛋了 |
[52:49] | Oh, enjoy your big, empty, lonely SUV | 你的车空着也不肯带我们 |
[52:52] | you motherfucking yuppie piece of shit! | 你个狗日的混蛋 |
[52:55] | Don’t worry. We’ll get another one. | 别担心 我们总会搭到车的 |
[52:59] | Oh, yes! | 好棒 |
[53:00] | Ooh, Ian, come on. Come on. | 伊恩 快上 快上 |
[53:04] | Anywhere south of here is great. | 只要往南边去 什么地方都行 |
[53:08] | Oh, a dog. Oh, I want a dog. | 有狗狗呢 我想要条狗 |
[53:14] | Hey, puppy. | 你好呀 小狗狗 |
[53:15] | Ooh, get warm with the dog. | 抱着狗狗取暖吧 |
[53:33] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[53:35] | Help! | 救命啊 |