时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is what happens when you miss an episode of “Shameless.” | 这就是你没看《无耻家庭》的后果 |
[00:07] | Your entire life goes completely to shit. | 整个人生都会完蛋 |
[00:11] | Anyone try to find me | 过去一个月 |
[00:13] | when I was in the ICU for the last month? | 我躺在重症室时都没有人找我吗 |
[00:16] | We were kind of hoping you were dead. | 我们有点期待你断气 |
[00:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[00:18] | I learned I’m not an alcoholic. | 我知道我不是个酒鬼 |
[00:20] | What about finishing college? | 大学不是还没读完吗 |
[00:21] | – Is that off the table? – I got a professor. | -不考虑了吗 -有一个教授 |
[00:23] | Uh, he’s gonna help me find something–a tech startup. | 他会帮我找些事干 科技创业公司 |
[00:25] | It just might be a while before I get paid, you know? | 只是得过段时间才能有收入 |
[00:27] | This management thing is a pain in my ass. | 当经理烂透了 |
[00:29] | I’m losing money. | 我亏了 |
[00:30] | Tell you what. Pay yourself an extra 50¢ an hour, | 那么这样吧 每小时给你涨五毛钱 |
[00:32] | make up the difference. | 补偿你的亏损 |
[00:33] | – An extra buck an hour. – Done. | -每小时涨一块 -成交 |
[00:38] | Nice stroller. Where’d you get it? | 婴儿车不错 你从哪搞到的 |
[00:40] | Oh, I found it in the park; I’m gonna sell it. | 公园里捡的 我打算卖掉 |
[00:42] | Dom won’t go down on me ’cause I’m not circumcised. | 小多不愿意给我口交 因为我没割包皮 |
[00:44] | It has all this extra skin, and it kind of freaks me out. | 上面有多余的皮 有点吓人 |
[00:48] | I can’t feel a thing. | 我完全没感觉 |
[00:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:51] | You will soon. | 很快就会有了 |
[00:53] | I’m meeting an old high school friend for dinner. | 我要跟一位高中同学聚餐 |
[00:55] | – An old friend? – Denise. | -高中同学 -德尼丝 |
[00:57] | Please tell me she has a dick. | 请告诉我她长了屌 |
[00:59] | You have no balance sheet, no income or cash flow forecast. | 你没有资产负债表 没有预期收入和资金流 |
[01:01] | Our yield on gross revenues are shit. | 我们的毛收益率糟透了 |
[01:05] | Are we seriously not gonna have sex? | 我们真的不是要嘿咻吗 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause I kind of took a Viagra. | 因为我好像吃了颗伟哥 |
[01:09] | Oh, yeah, just walk right by, ignore your father | 你们就这么若无其事地经过 |
[01:12] | that you tried to drown in the river. | 无视被你们亲手丢进河里的老爹 |
[01:15] | I was only telling the truth! | 我不过是说出了真相 |
[02:30] | Come on, Frank! | 快点 弗兰克 |
[02:31] | Open the damn door! | 快他妈开门 |
[02:35] | Come on, Frank! | 快点 弗兰克 |
[02:40] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[02:47] | Hey, Hector? | 海克特 |
[02:48] | Hi, it’s Fiona. | 我是菲奥娜 |
[02:50] | Oh, shit. Hang on! | 该死 先别挂 |
[02:54] | Hi, you still there? | 还在听吗 |
[02:55] | Sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[02:57] | Can you work today? | 你今天能来上班吗 |
[02:58] | Santos called in sick again. | 桑托斯又请病假了 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I’m tired of his bullshit, too. | 是啊 我也烦透他的借口了 |
[03:04] | You can? | 你能吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, that’s great. Okay. | 太好了 好的 |
[03:07] | I’ll see you at ten. | 十点见 |
[03:21] | I thought you were living at Caleb’s? | 你不是在卡莱布家住吗 |
[03:23] | Caleb’s sleeping with a chick. | 卡莱布搞上女人了 |
[03:25] | – He’s bi? – No dude is bi, all right? | -他是双性恋吗 -根本没有双性恋 |
[03:27] | You lick dick, you’re supposed to be gay. | 喜欢舔屌 就是基佬 |
[03:29] | So you guys broke up? | 那你俩分手了吗 |
[03:31] | Haven’t decided yet. Probably. | 还没决定 可能吧 |
[03:34] | God, I can’t believe he’s licking vag, too. | 老天 不敢相信他居然也舔阴 |
[03:37] | All right, can you guys please stop talking about licking vag? | 你们能不能别再讨论舔阴了 |
[03:39] | – You’re gonna give me a boner. – You sleep at all last night? | -我要硬了 -昨晚你睡了吗 |
[03:42] | No, if I wake up with morning wood, it’ll pop my stitches. | 没 如果醒来晨勃 伤口会裂 |
[03:44] | You’re 16. How are you gonna not get wood for 72 hours? | 你才十六岁 怎么可能三天不勃起 |
[03:47] | Eyes on the prize, my brother. | 必须矢志不移 兄弟 |
[03:49] | Yeah, which is? | 敢问志在何方 |
[03:50] | A blowie from Dominique. | 在小多温暖的嘴里 |
[03:52] | The chick who made you cut your dick? | 你就因为这个妞挥刀自残 |
[03:54] | Yeah, man, no girl’s worth that. | 没有女人值得你那样做 |
[03:56] | She didn’t make me. | 她没逼我 |
[03:58] | I wanted to. | 我自愿的 |
[03:59] | You guys just don’t understand true love. | 你们不懂什么叫真爱 |
[04:01] | Uh, you know, it’s pretty cold out there. | 外面很冷 |
[04:03] | You better put on a turtleneck. | 穿件毛衣吧 |
[04:06] | Excuse you. | 借过 |
[04:07] | Oh, you got to forgive Carl; his manners were in his foreskin. | 原谅卡尔 他的教养和包皮一起被切掉了 |
[04:09] | Uh, stop it! It just gives me the willies | 一想到有人磨刀霍霍向我家老二 |
[04:11] | thinking about someone near my junk with a knife. | 我就整个人都不好了 |
[04:13] | Where is my vacuum cleaner? | 我的吸尘器在哪 |
[04:15] | – Upstairs probably. – Kev, grab our cleaning shit. | -应该在二楼 -小凯 把清洁用品收了 |
[04:18] | What’s all that crap? | 你在瞎忙乎什么 |
[04:20] | I’m helping Fiona with the bills over at Patsy’s. | 帮菲奥娜整理餐馆的账单 |
[04:22] | Place is in a financial shitstorm. | 直烂得都要长毛了 |
[04:24] | Yeah, the Alibi, too. | 酒吧也一样 |
[04:25] | Svetlana’s getting things in order, | 斯维特拉娜在收拾烂摊子 |
[04:27] | which makes me the house husband. | 所以现在我沦为家庭煮夫了 |
[04:30] | I keep forgetting about the weird situation | 我总是记不住 |
[04:31] | you got going on with the two wives. | 你们家这一夫二妻的诡异状况 |
[04:33] | It’s not weird. It’s modern. | 有什么诡异的 这叫新潮 |
[04:35] | You’re gonna have to draw me | 你得给我画个文氏图 |
[04:36] | a Venn diagram to explain how that works. | 解释你家是怎么运作的 |
[04:38] | What’s up with mopey? | 他怎么愁眉苦脸的 |
[04:39] | Ah, boy trouble. | 男友问题 |
[04:40] | Girl trouble. | 是女友问题 |
[04:43] | I’ll draw you a Venn diagram to explain that, too. | 我也给你画个图解释他的情况 |
[04:48] | Where’s my vacuum? | 我的吸尘器在哪 |
[04:49] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[04:50] | Uh, vacuum, hall closet. | 吸尘器在走廊储物间里 |
[04:52] | And I’m getting rid of Frank’s shit. | 我在处理弗兰克的垃圾 |
[04:53] | That fuckhead’s back in the house? | 那个混蛋搬回来了吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, nailed the door shut from the inside. | 是啊 还把门从里面钉死了 |
[04:59] | – How’s he getting in and out? – I don’t know. | -那他怎么出入 -不知道 |
[05:00] | Window? Ladder? | 爬窗加爬梯子吧 |
[05:02] | Get a restraining order on his ass. | 申请个限制令吧 |
[05:05] | That would mean that I cared. | 我没那么在乎他 |
[05:06] | And I don’t anymore. | 懒得为他费神 |
[05:08] | Aren’t you angry with him about destroying your future? | 你不怪他把你的未来搅黄吗 |
[05:15] | Did me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[05:17] | Come on, help me bring his crap downstairs. | 帮我把这些垃圾带下楼去 |
[05:22] | Good morning, my wasted sperms. | 早上好 我浪费的精子们 |
[05:25] | Frank, you’re walking. | 弗兰克 你能走路了 |
[05:27] | In a weird way, but you’re walking. | 虽然一瘸一拐 但总算能走了 |
[05:29] | Why don’t you go away, Frank? | 你怎么还不滚呢 弗兰克 |
[05:30] | Is that any way to greet your soon to be ex-father? | 礼貌 你们很快得叫我前老爸了 |
[05:33] | Ex-father? | 前老爸 |
[05:34] | We would be so lucky. | 可真是喜闻乐见 |
[05:35] | Filling out the paperwork | 填几个表格 |
[05:37] | to disinherit you abortion-should-have-beens. | 们这些流产未遂的兔崽子就没继承权了 |
[05:40] | Disinherit? So we don’t get that jelly jar? | 继承权 那岂不是拿不到果冻罐子了 |
[05:42] | Or the three pieces of silverware you stole from the Ramada Inn? | 还有你从华美达酒店偷的那三件银器 |
[05:45] | Or the shame and the embarrassment? | 以及你一生的耻辱和难堪 |
[05:47] | Go ahead, joke all you like. | 行啊 你们就尽管取笑吧 |
[05:48] | But once my parental rights are terminated, | 等我跟你们脱离父子关系 |
[05:50] | you can no longer use the Gallagher family name. | 你们就不能使用加拉格的姓氏了 |
[05:54] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[05:55] | I’m just gonna be like Cher and go by Fiona. | 那我就可以像雪儿一样只用单名菲奥娜了 |
[05:58] | Here’s your shit. | 你的垃圾拿好 |
[06:00] | I’m taking my room back. | 我要住回我自己的房间 |
[06:01] | And I’m padlocking the house. | 我还会给这栋房子加锁 |
[06:03] | Aw, you made me toast. | 你还给我做了吐司呀 |
[06:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Buh-bye, got to go to work. | 再见 我要去上班了 |
[06:09] | You can’t get rid of me that easily. | 别以为你可以这么轻易地摆脱我 |
[06:11] | Has she talked to anybody about what happened at the wedding? | 她跟谁谈过婚礼上发生的事吗 |
[06:14] | – Not to me. – Me neither. | -没跟我聊过 -也没跟我说 |
[06:15] | Tumors are repressed feelings, you know. | 压抑的情感就像隐而不发的肿瘤 你懂的 |
[06:18] | – Come on. Liam, let’s go. – What? | -走吧 利亚姆 咱们走 -什么 |
[06:20] | He’s the only one that stands a fighting chance | 只有他还有机会 |
[06:23] | to become a real Gallagher. | 以姓加拉格 |
[06:24] | No fucking way! | 没门 |
[06:25] | Eh, you can’t just take him, Frank. | 你不能这样带他走 弗兰克 |
[06:26] | Yes, I can. I’m his father. | 我当然可以 我是他老爹 |
[06:29] | And he is staying in the will. | 而且我的遗嘱里绝对有他 |
[06:31] | Aren’t you? | 对不对 |
[06:36] | Do you think, in his own way, | 们会不会觉得 |
[06:38] | Frank’s actually a pretty good dad? | 种程度上 弗兰克也算是个好爸爸 |
[06:41] | No. | 不算 |
[06:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[06:43] | Well, look who it is– | 瞧瞧这是谁呀 |
[06:45] | Beauty and the Beast. | 美女与野兽 |
[06:46] | I’ll leave it to you two to figure out who’s who. | 你们自个儿琢磨谁是美女谁是野兽吧 |
[06:48] | Too bad you’re walking again, Frank. | 真是天不遂人愿 弗兰克 |
[06:49] | I was praying for permanent paralysis. | 我还祈祷你能永久瘫痪呢 |
[06:51] | Where’d you get the stroller, Debs? | 你从哪里弄来的婴儿车 小黛 |
[06:53] | The only thing Monica and I could afford | 我和莫妮卡当时唯一能买得起的 |
[06:55] | to stroll you guys around in was a Kroger shopping cart. | 就是克罗格超市的购物车 |
[06:58] | Hey, give me that! It’s not yours. | 还给我 又不是你的 |
[07:00] | Well, apparently it’s not yours either. | 很明显也不是你的 |
[07:03] | Maureen Wilson. | 莫琳·威尔逊 |
[07:05] | Looks like you already cleaned out the cash, | 看来你已经把现金都拿走了 |
[07:07] | Little Orphan Angry, so, uh… | 愤怒的《孤女安妮》 那么… |
[07:10] | I’ll take the platinum. | 白金卡我拿走了 |
[07:11] | You can’t do that, Frank! | 不行 弗兰克 |
[07:13] | Should I call Ms. Wilson, let her know you found it? | 不然我打给威尔森太太 让她来失物招领 |
[07:16] | Fine, take it. Careful, Liam. | 你拿去吧 小心点 利亚姆 |
[07:18] | I used to think Frank would be a real dad someday, too. | 我也曾以为弗兰克会是个称职的父亲 |
[07:20] | You and that little spic you sneezed out of the cavern | 和你那个子宫里拉出来的小杂种 |
[07:23] | you called your uterus better start looking for a new last name. | 最好重新找个姓了 |
[07:27] | I’m disinheriting both of you | 我要跟你们断绝关系 |
[07:28] | and taking back the Gallagher name. | 你们不能再用加拉格这个姓 |
[07:30] | Gladly. | 求之不得 |
[07:31] | And while I’m at it, Franny’s gonna go by her middle name | 说到这个 弗兰妮从今以后要改名 |
[07:34] | from now on–Harriet. | 用中间名哈里特 |
[07:36] | Harry. So she has no more connection to you. | 小名哈里 这样就能和你永无瓜葛 |
[07:38] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[07:39] | Well, that’s a perfect name for the diesel dyke | 反正她长大肯定是个胖T |
[07:42] | she’s gonna grow up to be someday. | 这名字再适合不过了 |
[07:44] | Come on, kid. We got work to do. | 走吧 儿子 咱们还得干活呢 |
[07:46] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[07:48] | Hey, bunch of us are going to the movies tonight. | 我们几个晚上要去看电影 |
[07:50] | You want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[07:51] | I told you, I can’t hang out with you for 72 hours. | 我说了 72小时内我们不能在一起 |
[07:53] | Thought that meant we just couldn’t fool around? | 不是不能搂搂抱抱吗 |
[07:55] | Even just being in your vicinity gives me a boner. | 光是靠近你 我都会硬 |
[07:58] | That’s so sweet. | 好感动 |
[07:59] | Seriously, stop. | 真的 别这样 |
[08:00] | Hey, freak fuck! | 怪胎 |
[08:02] | Heard you got a tranny operation. | 听说你做了变性手术 |
[08:05] | I only told a couple of people. | 我只告诉了几个人 |
[08:07] | Got your penis chopped off. | 丁丁被剪掉了 |
[08:08] | Now you’re a lady. | 现在是个淑女 |
[08:09] | Not that you were that far off to begin with. | 虽然你本来也就是个娘炮 |
[08:11] | See you around, Bruce Jenner. | 回头见 “布鲁斯·詹纳” |
[08:11] | 美国知名变性人 奥运冠军运动员 卡戴珊继父 变性后改名凯特琳·詹纳 | |
[08:13] | Hey, Bruce Jenner was the dude, so fuck you guys. | 布鲁斯·詹纳是男的 去你们大爷的 |
[08:15] | Thanks for the compliment. | 多谢夸奖 |
[08:16] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们乱讲 |
[08:18] | Okay, I think you’re manly for what you did. | 我觉得你这么做很有男人味 |
[08:20] | And when the 72 hours and one second is over, | 等72小时一过 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna loosen your belt, | 我就解开你的皮带 |
[08:27] | then take off your pants… | 脱下你的裤子 |
[08:29] | – No. – Then your underwear. | -不 -拉开你内裤 |
[08:31] | No, no, stop. | 不 别说了 |
[08:32] | – Then suck your lollipop. – I’m serious. | -舔你的棒棒糖 -我说真的 |
[08:35] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[08:37] | I thought you said I just couldn’t go near you? | 不是说不能靠近你而已吗 |
[08:39] | Where are you going? We have class. | 你去哪儿 还要上课呢 |
[08:40] | Doctor, clinic, now. | 去医院 找医生 急诊 |
[08:45] | That’s a burger well-done, with crispy fries, | 一份全熟的汉堡配炸薯条 |
[08:47] | and a Denver omelet, extra ham. | 一份丹佛煎蛋卷 火腿加倍 |
[08:49] | And let me get you a refill on these sodas. | 我去帮你们续杯 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:54] | We’ll get that cleared up for you in just a sec. | 请稍候 马上帮您收桌子 |
[08:56] | – You get my order on 14? – Oh, yeah, I did. | -14号桌的单你取了吗 -取了 |
[08:59] | You’re two hours late. | 你迟到了两小时 |
[09:00] | I called Melinda. Said it wasn’t busy. | 我打给梅琳达 她说不忙 |
[09:03] | So you figured you’d just come in whenever you felt like it? | 所以你就想什么时候来就什么时候来吗 |
[09:07] | I had laundry to do. | 我得洗衣服 |
[09:08] | Melinda was cool with it. | 梅琳达又不介意 |
[09:11] | I’m glad you guys feel like | 我很高兴你们觉得 |
[09:13] | you can just change my schedule whenever you want. | 排的班可以随便改 |
[09:15] | What Sean always let us do. | 肖恩从不介意 |
[09:20] | In case you haven’t noticed, Sean’s not here anymore. | 看来你没注意到 肖恩已经不在了 |
[09:23] | – Excuse me. – Yeah, that’s too bad. | -让一下 -是啊 真是太糟糕了 |
[09:26] | Game Change, please hold. | 更换赛场 请稍等 |
[09:28] | Phillip. Tito. | 菲利普 提托 |
[09:29] | – Senior intern. – Nice to meet you. | -高级实习生 -很高兴认识你 |
[09:30] | All right, follow me, I’ll show you around. | 跟我来 带你参观一下 |
[09:32] | Uh, you can start by getting coffee for the Three Musketeers. | 你可以先给三个火枪手倒咖啡 |
[09:35] | – Who? – The owners, Phillip. | -谁 -老板们 菲利普 |
[09:37] | Two million! | 两百万 |
[09:43] | This is, uh, Sarah, head of sales and marketing. | 这位是 萨拉 市场营销部主管 |
[09:45] | Black coffee, extra hot, splash of 2%. | 黑咖啡 加烫 2%的牛奶 |
[09:48] | Jesse, I buy ad space | 杰西 我每周末 |
[09:49] | on your stupid network every Sunday. | 都在你家网站上买广告位 |
[09:51] | Least you could do is cut me a deal for the playoffs. | 就不能在季后赛给我优惠点吗 |
[09:53] | Joe, brains behind the operation and the VC guy. | 乔 负责运营 副总 |
[09:55] | Raised the money to start this place. | 公司是他筹钱建立的 |
[09:57] | – He okay? – Uh, new heated floors. | -他没事吧 -新装的地暖 |
[09:58] | He gets cold. | 他容易冷 |
[09:59] | Green tea, steeped for three minutes, one Truvia. | 绿茶 泡三分钟 一颗糖 |
[10:02] | Gene. Tech. | 吉恩 技术人员 |
[10:03] | Four double shots of espresso before noon, | 中午前四杯双倍浓缩咖啡 |
[10:05] | wears a new pair of socks every day, throws out the old ones. | 每天换一双新袜子 把旧的扔了 |
[10:07] | You’ll help him put them on. | 你帮他穿 |
[10:08] | He doesn’t like to take the goggles off. | 他不喜欢摘掉眼镜 |
[10:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:11] | Sign is self-explanatory. | 门牌很清楚 |
[10:13] | Kitchen is yours, too. | 厨房也是你的 |
[10:14] | There’s a grocery list on the bulletin board. | 公告牌上有购物清单 |
[10:16] | Three million! | 三百万 |
[10:17] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[10:21] | Hey, uh, listen, you get paid, you know, | 那个 请问做高级实习生 |
[10:24] | being the senior intern? | 有钱拿吗 |
[10:25] | No, um, but last senior intern just got a job at Porsche marketing. | 没有 但上个高级实习生进了保时捷市场部 |
[10:29] | 100 grand a year, was only here eight months, so… | 年薪十万 只在这儿待了八个月 所以 |
[10:33] | But you can get started with the coffee and the tea. | 你可以从端茶倒水开始 |
[10:36] | – Yeah. – All right? | -当然 -好吗 |
[10:37] | And, Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[10:39] | get me an iced soy latte. | 我要豆奶拿铁 |
[10:47] | Home and garden, line four. | 住宅和花园 第四排 |
[10:49] | Buenos días. | 你们好 |
[10:50] | Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[10:52] | My son, Liam. | 我儿子 利亚姆 |
[10:54] | Looking for some workers to help with a home masonry project. | 我想找几个人帮我家里砌堵墙 |
[10:58] | Pick three guys with a strong physique and a dumb disposition. | 挑几个壮实但是看着傻里傻气的家伙 |
[11:05] | You, you, you. | 你 你 还有你 |
[11:08] | You make me proud, my one and only son. | 真让我骄傲 我唯一的儿子 |
[11:10] | Very proud. | 非常骄傲 |
[11:11] | Uh, the supplies I need. | 这些是我需要的货 |
[11:16] | Toby, report to hardware. | 托比 来五金部报到 |
[11:19] | Frank fucking Gallagher. | 弗兰克·他妈的·加拉格 |
[11:23] | You got money for once, Frank? | 这次有钱付吗 弗兰克 |
[11:24] | Credit card. | 有信用卡 |
[11:26] | And could I get a $400 cash advance on that card? | 能帮我从这卡里预支400块钱吗 |
[11:29] | And keep $100 for yourself. | 你自己留一百 |
[11:31] | Whatever you say, Mrs. Wilson. | 如你所愿 威尔森太太 |
[11:44] | How come you didn’t come home last night or answer my texts? | 你昨晚怎么没回家 也不回我的短信 |
[11:48] | Busy. | 忙 |
[11:52] | Care to elaborate? | 介意说说怎么个忙法吗 |
[11:54] | I don’t know, ask Denise. | 我不知道 问德尼丝去 |
[11:56] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这件事吗 |
[11:57] | My high school girlfriend? | 就因为我去见了高中时的女朋友 |
[11:58] | Your high school girlfriend who you fuck. | 跟你上床的高中时期女朋友 |
[12:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[12:02] | – I saw you with her last night. – You’re spying on me? | -我昨晚看到你和她在一起了 -你监视我 |
[12:05] | Yeah, ’cause I knew you’d been cheating on me. | 对 因为我知道你出轨了 |
[12:08] | I wasn’t cheating. | 我没有 |
[12:09] | So you didn’t fuck Denise, then? | 你的意思是你没有睡德尼丝 |
[12:11] | Cheating would be if I sucked some guy’s cock, all right? | 如果我吸了别人的屌 那才算出轨 |
[12:14] | – So you didn’t sleep with her? – I didn’t say that. | -所以你没有跟她睡 -我没这么说 |
[12:16] | – Well, I’m confused. – How do you think I feel? | -那我就不懂了 -你觉得我是什么感觉 |
[12:18] | You’re the one calling me a cheater. | 你才是那个说我出轨的人 |
[12:19] | You still haven’t answered the question. | 你还是没有正面回答我的问题 |
[12:20] | Did you or did you not fuck Denise? | 你到底有没有上德尼丝 |
[12:24] | – What’s the big deal? – What’s the big deal? | -这重要吗 -你问我这重要吗 |
[12:27] | – She’s an old friend. – Who you fuck! | -她就是个老朋友 -跟你上床的老朋友 |
[12:29] | We’ve been sleeping together since we were kids. | 我们从小时候开始就一起睡了 |
[12:31] | Don’t make this into something more than it is. | 你不要小题大做行吗 |
[12:32] | You’re taking your dick, | 你把你的老二 |
[12:34] | you’re putting it into a vagina. | 插进她的阴道里 |
[12:35] | And you’re telling me you’ve never done that before? | 别跟我说你从来干过这种事 |
[12:37] | No, I haven’t! | 不 我没有 |
[12:38] | – I’m gay. – So am I! | -我是个同性恋 -我也是 |
[12:40] | Sticking my dick in a friend’s vagina | 把我老二插进一个朋友的阴道里 |
[12:42] | doesn’t make me not gay. | 并不代表我是直男 |
[12:44] | Are you hearing this, Raul? | 你听到了吗 劳尔 |
[12:45] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you– | 这就是为什么我不想告诉你 |
[12:47] | because I didn’t want you freaking out the way you are right now. | 因为我不想让你大惊小怪的 就像现在这样 |
[12:49] | Oh, gee, sorry. | 真是抱歉了 |
[12:51] | Hey, how should I react when you say | 那你觉得 当你告诉我你一直在跟 |
[12:53] | you’ve been screwing a woman? | 一个女人上床 我该作何反应 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | Maybe by being more accepting of your partner’s normal, | 或许对你男朋友的正常的异性性爱经历 |
[12:59] | sexually fluid experiences, | 可以表现得更大度一些 |
[13:01] | maybe by sharing some of your own. | 或者你可以跟我说说你的经历 |
[13:03] | I don’t have anything to share. | 我没什么好分享的 |
[13:05] | I’m gay, all right? | 我是同性恋 好吗 |
[13:07] | 100% gay. | 百分百同性恋 |
[13:09] | – No one’s 100% anything. – Yeah, well, I am, all right? | -没有谁百分百是什么 -我就是 行吗 |
[13:12] | So now this inexperienced vagina-fucker | 我这个没有操过女人的人 |
[13:14] | has got to get to work. | 要去工作了 |
[13:22] | Uh, you Trisha? | 你是特瑞莎吗 |
[13:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[13:25] | It’s brand-new. | 这是崭新的 |
[13:44] | How much did you want, again? | 你卖多少来着 |
[13:46] | Like I said in the ad, at the store, it’s 2,500, | 如我在广告里所说 商店里这个卖2500 |
[13:49] | but I can let it go for two. | 不过我只要你2000 |
[13:51] | How about 1,500? | 1500卖吗 |
[13:52] | You’re haggling with me? | 你这是在跟我砍价吗 |
[13:54] | Isn’t that what Craigslist is all about? | 分类广告网站的精髓不就在于砍价吗 |
[13:57] | It’s also about people advertising baby stuff, | 还包括人们发布婴儿产品的广告 |
[13:59] | and when the pregnant lady shows up, | 当孕妇出现时 |
[14:01] | they cut the baby out of her stomach. | 他们直接把婴儿从孕妇肚子里取出来 |
[14:09] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:10] | You’re sewing on my penis, you tell me. | 你在缝合我的老二 你说呢 |
[14:13] | You don’t have a lot of undamaged skin left down here. | 你下面完好的包皮所剩不多了 |
[14:17] | Yeah, because you chopped it all off. | 是啊 因为都被你割了 |
[14:19] | I warned you this would be difficult. | 我警告过你这会很困难 |
[14:21] | It’s harder than I thought to not get an erection. | 不勃起比我想象中要难 |
[14:24] | You can get through this, son. Just put your mind to it. | 你可以挺过去的 下定决心就行 |
[14:27] | I literally think about sex 70,000 times a day. | 我一天要意淫7万次 |
[14:30] | Have to find other things to focus on. | 你得把注意力放在别的事上 |
[14:32] | Like what? | 比如 |
[14:34] | Hairy balls can work. | 想象长毛的蛋蛋就可以 |
[14:36] | Or your grandmother naked. | 或者你奶奶一丝不挂的样子 |
[14:38] | I’ve even had patients suggest to me | 甚至有病人给我建议 |
[14:40] | that watching Ted Cruz on CSPAN | 在CSPAN电视台上看泰德·克鲁兹 |
[14:42] | is an effective measure for preventing an erection. | 是防止勃起的有效途径 |
[14:49] | Okay, guys, here’s your Snappy. | 好了 小家伙 这是你们的玩具 |
[14:51] | Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap. | 啪 啪 啪 啪 啪 |
[14:53] | Here’s–I don’t know what this is, but you guys like it, | 这是 我不知道这是什么 但你们喜欢 |
[14:55] | and here’s your tennis racket. | 这是你的网球拍 |
[14:57] | All right, you guys play. | 好了 你们玩 |
[14:58] | Daddy’s got to clean this place up, all right? | 爸爸得把这里打扫下 好吗 |
[15:00] | Yevgeny, get that out of your mouth! | 伊夫耶尼亚 吐出来 |
[15:03] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 |
[15:04] | You’re gonna light yourself up like a Christmas tree. | 你会触电把自己烧成圣诞树的 |
[15:06] | How’d you get my phone? | 你怎么拿到我手机的 |
[15:07] | How’d you get my phone? Come on, now. | 你怎么拿到我手机的 过来 |
[15:10] | I got to move all these weights. | 我得把这些哑铃都拿走 |
[15:11] | I got to clean this place up. | 得把这里打扫了 |
[15:13] | Okay, let me just take a break here for just a second. | 让我休息一下 |
[15:17] | You know what? I’m gonna use you as my weights. | 你来当我的哑铃好了 |
[15:20] | Don’t worry, Gemma. | 别担心 杰玛 |
[15:21] | I’ll use you in my next set. | 做下一组时就用你 |
[15:26] | Shit, you are heavy. | 操 你真重 |
[15:33] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[15:36] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[15:39] | *Happy birthday, dear Sherrie* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的雪莉* |
[15:43] | * Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[15:55] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[15:56] | I’m looking for Chad. Is he around? | 我想找查德 他在这儿吗 |
[15:59] | Chad! | 查德 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Actually, uh, sorry to bother you. | 其实 打扰你很不好意思 |
[16:15] | I work at Patsy’s. I wanted to let Chad know | 我在Patsy之家工作 我想和查德说 |
[16:17] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:18] | Patsy Patsy’s… | |
[16:19] | Pies. | 之家 |
[16:21] | Oh, yeah, the dump on Franklin. | 那个 富兰克林的垃圾店面 |
[16:24] | You know it. | 没错 |
[16:25] | Uh, I’ve been filling in as manager. | 我暂代了经理的位置 |
[16:27] | I’d like to quit, go back to waiting tables. | 我想辞掉经理一职 继续当服务生 |
[16:29] | That’s fine. Do whatever you want. | 没关系 你想干什么就干什么 |
[16:33] | Are you allowed to say that? | 你有权决定吗 |
[16:34] | I mean, don’t you have to run it by Chad first? | 我是说 你不用先跟查德汇报一下吗 |
[16:36] | Red velvet. | 红丝绒蛋糕 |
[16:37] | I know it’s not your favorite, boss, | 我知道这不是你最爱的口味 老板 |
[16:39] | but Sherrie wanted it for her birthday. | 但雪莉喜欢 |
[16:45] | Zoning board is on my ass. | 城区规划局搞得我焦头烂额 |
[16:47] | Where is that, uh, environmental impact study | 为重建工程做的环境影响研究报告 |
[16:49] | for the redevelopment project? | 放哪儿去了 |
[16:50] | – Which one? – The west side. | -哪个 -西区的 |
[16:52] | I’ll call Fitz, tell him we need it ASAP. | 我马上打给菲茨 让他尽快给我们 |
[16:55] | Oh, and this one. | 还有这个人 |
[16:57] | She works at that shithole over on Franklin. | 她在富兰克林那个鬼地方上班 |
[17:00] | – Patsy’s. – Yeah, she wants to quit. | -Patsy之家 -对 她想辞职 |
[17:02] | – You do? – Well, as manager. | -是吗 -辞经理一职 |
[17:04] | I want to go back to waiting tables. | 我想继续做服务生 |
[17:06] | – We should just shut it down. – What? | -我们应该关了算了 -什么 |
[17:08] | Eh, it’s just–it’s not worth the aggravation. | 再为那儿承担更多的损失划不着 |
[17:10] | – Well, you can’t close it. – Why not? | -你不能关掉它 -为什么 |
[17:13] | I depend upon it to feed my family. | 我得靠它养活一家子人 |
[17:15] | You just quit. | 可你刚辞职了 |
[17:16] | That’s the problem with having a family. | 这就是拥有家庭的坏处 |
[17:17] | Well, I didn’t think it would lead to you closing it. | 我没想到你会因此就关掉这家店 |
[17:19] | Well, it’s on its last legs, anyway. | 反正那儿也快破产了 |
[17:22] | We’re planning on redeveloping that whole block. | 我们正准备重建那整个街区 |
[17:24] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[17:25] | Remember what happened to that chicken place over on LaSalle? | 还记得在拉塞尔那家店里发生的事吗 |
[17:27] | Homeless guy started that kitchen fire to stay warm, | 流浪汉在厨房点火取暖 |
[17:29] | burnt half the building down. | 把半栋楼都给烧没了 |
[17:30] | If I stayed on as manager, would you keep it open? | 如果我继续当经理 你会改变主意么 |
[17:34] | Fine. Just don’t lose any money. | 行吧 只要别再亏钱了 |
[17:37] | Well, the only way to do that is to fire people. | 那唯一的办法只有开人了 |
[17:40] | I mean, the old manager hired so many unreliable | 前经理雇了很多靠不住… |
[17:42] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我刚说的了吗 |
[17:43] | Just keep it afloat. | 把店维持下去就行了 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:55] | Andale, gringos! Andale! | 快干活 外国佬 快干活 |
[18:16] | Nice wheels. | 车不错 |
[18:18] | Ah, thanks, I jacked it… | 多谢 我偷来的 |
[18:21] | Or it’s one of my boss’s cars. | 其实是我老板的其中一辆 |
[18:23] | Sent me to get it detailed. | 让我去给车做保养 |
[18:25] | Looks pretty clean already. | 看着挺干净了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I was thinking about just wiping it down, | 我打算自己擦一擦 |
[18:28] | pocketing the 100 bucks. | 把一百块私吞 |
[18:30] | I don’t have a lot of time, so I ordered for you. | 我时间不多 就先给你点了餐 |
[18:31] | Sweet, thanks. | 好极了 多谢 |
[18:33] | So what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[18:35] | You sounded pretty freaked. | 电话里你听着惊慌失措的 |
[18:37] | I, uh… confronted Caleb about that chick. | 我当面质问了凯勒布那个妞 |
[18:41] | He’s screwing her. | 他们俩上床了 |
[18:44] | I guess there’s something to be said for honesty, right? | 起码他还挺诚实 |
[18:46] | Except he says it’s not cheating. | 但他说那不算出轨 |
[18:48] | How’d he come up with that reasoning? | 他凭什么这么说 |
[18:49] | Says if it were a guy, then he’d be cheating. | 他说如果他睡的是男人 才算出轨 |
[18:54] | I guess that kind of sort of makes sense. | 大概这么说也没错 |
[18:57] | I’d rather have my girlfriend | 我宁愿我女朋友和妹子上床 |
[18:58] | sleeping with other chicks than some dude. | 总比和其他男人睡觉好 |
[19:00] | – You ever fuck a guy before? – Fuck, no. | -你睡过男人吗 -当然没有 |
[19:02] | – ‘Cause you’re 100% straight, right? – Absolutely. | -因为你100%是直的 -没错 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, Caleb’s trying to argue | 凯勒布非说 |
[19:05] | that no one’s 100% anything. | 没有人绝对的直或弯 |
[19:08] | It’s cheater’s logic. | 骗子的逻辑 |
[19:12] | Ever think about experimenting? | 想试试吗 |
[19:14] | With a dude? | 和男人上床 |
[19:16] | No. | 不想 |
[19:18] | Think it makes you less… | 怕你不再是… |
[19:20] | worldly or some shit? | 大众情人了吗 |
[19:22] | Why? | 怎么的 |
[19:25] | Are you thinking about experimenting with a chick? | 你想试试和妹子上床吗 |
[19:27] | No. | 不是 |
[19:29] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[19:34] | So what would you do, right? | 那你会怎么办 |
[19:37] | You’re with this chick, bombshell chick, | 你和一个非常香艳性感的妹子 |
[19:39] | you’re fooling around, you know? | 正和她”坦诚相见” |
[19:41] | Look down, you realize a guy had joined. | 往下一看 有个小伙儿也加入了你们 |
[19:43] | He’s sucking your dick. | 在给你吹箫 |
[19:47] | How far along am I? | 我还有多久能射 |
[19:49] | – So you’re like 93% straight. – It’s like 96% straight. | -所以说你有93%的直 -96%吧 |
[19:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | 招聘 所有职位 无犯罪记录 | |
[20:03] | “Help wanted”? | “招聘” |
[20:04] | Yeah, I got to cover the mornings | 没错 你忙着洗衣服的时候 |
[20:06] | when you need to do your laundry, right? | 总得有人来当早班吧 |
[20:10] | Girl, you got a target on your back. | 姐妹 她这是要拿你开刀 |
[20:12] | You’re the bitch who told me to stay home this morning. | 就是你这贱人让我早上别来的 |
[20:19] | Let’s make things a little easier for us this time, Harry. | 哈里 这次我们简单一点 |
[20:24] | We’ll steal the stroller someone wants | 偷辆别人看中的婴儿车 |
[20:26] | instead of finding someone who wants the stroller we have. | 而不是偷了再去找买家 |
[20:32] | And now we wait and see what happens, Harry. | 现在我们就等着吧 哈里 |
[20:47] | Holy shit, Harry, we got an email already. | 我靠 哈里 这么快就有人发邮件了 |
[20:47] | 梅勒妮·古德曼 你好黛比 我对那辆博格步很感兴趣 还有货吗 请电话联系… | |
[20:49] | It’s for the Bugaboo stroller. | 有人想要那博格步 |
[20:55] | Hello, Melanie? | 你好 梅勒妮 |
[20:56] | Hi, you contacted me about the Baby Bugaboo? | 你刚才联系我想要那辆博格步吗 |
[20:59] | Yes, it’s still here– I mean available. | 是的 还在这 我是说还没被买走 |
[21:02] | Uh, just one sec. | 稍等 |
[21:11] | Hi, sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[21:13] | where are you coming from? | 你在哪里 |
[21:15] | Great, I’m not too far from you. | 好的 我离你不远 |
[21:17] | Why don’t we meet at the, uh, Trader Joe’s on Ontario? | 我们在安大略街上的乔氏超市见面吧 |
[21:20] | Great, I’ll see you there in 30 minutes. | 好的 半小时后见 |
[21:37] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[21:40] | I saw the “Help wanted” sign at the window. | 我看到你们窗户上贴着”招聘” |
[21:44] | Can I leave my résumé with you? | 我能留一份简历吗 |
[21:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Oh, fu– | 擦 |
[22:05] | Son of a bitch! | 日了狗了 |
[22:16] | Hey, Hully Gully, I just cleaned that floor, man. | 喂 小乖乖 我刚打扫干净的 |
[22:22] | Man, what’re you laughing at? | 小丫头片子你笑什么笑 |
[22:23] | Again with my clean floor. | 又把我刚擦干净的地板弄脏了 |
[22:25] | Here we go. | 搞定 |
[22:30] | No, you didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[22:33] | No, you didn’t! | 你不是吧 |
[22:36] | Ah, screw this. | 去他的 |
[22:37] | Food fight! | 来食物大战吧 |
[22:38] | Animal crackers, flying in! | 动物饼干 接好了 |
[22:48] | Work looks good, gentlemen. | 干得不错 兄弟 |
[22:49] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Fiona’s gonna be mad. | 菲奥娜肯定要气疯了 |
[22:53] | Mm, tough titties. | 母老虎 |
[22:54] | Gallagher and Son would like to thank you for your efficiency. | 加氏父子非常感谢你们高效的工作 |
[22:58] | Uno momento. | 稍等一下 |
[23:02] | This is where we lowball the illegals. | 跟非法移民就得这么压价 |
[23:05] | They got nothing over us after the work is done. | 等活儿干完了他们从我们这什么也捞不着 |
[23:09] | Here we go, as promised, $50 each. | 拿好了 之前谈好的 每人五十美元 |
[23:13] | You said 100. | 说好了一百的 |
[23:15] | How about we make it 75, | 不如七十五吧 |
[23:17] | and I won’t have you deported? | 我就不举报你们把你们驱逐出境了 |
[23:21] | How about we make it 100, | 那不如还是一百 |
[23:23] | and we won’t murder you and the little brown boy | 我们就不在你们睡觉的时候 |
[23:24] | in your sleep? | 杀了你和那焦糖小兄弟 |
[23:29] | You’ve jogged my memory. | 这样一说我就想起来了 |
[23:30] | It–it was $100 each. | 是 是每人一百 |
[23:33] | I was in a coma. | 我昏迷过 |
[23:34] | I-I was in the hospital. I was in a coma. | 我 我之前在医院里 我昏迷了 |
[23:36] | I get– | 我有点… |
[23:42] | Lucky you caught me. | 你运气好我还在 |
[23:44] | Was about to go home. | 我刚准备回家 |
[23:46] | I don’t feel so lucky right now. | 我现在可感觉不到幸运 |
[23:48] | I can barely find any skin you haven’t torn to sew back together. | 我几乎都找不到完好的皮肤来缝合了 |
[23:54] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[23:56] | I did the best I could. | 我尽力了 |
[23:58] | Put on your pants. | 把裤子穿上吧 |
[24:02] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[24:04] | If it happens again, you’re gonna be in trouble. | 如果再裂开 你就有麻烦了 |
[24:06] | I may have no choice | 那时候恐怕我除了把你那话 |
[24:08] | but to turn that thing into a vagina. | 变成个洞别无选择了 |
[24:10] | Hairy balls, son. | 长毛的蛋蛋 孩子 |
[24:12] | Hairy balls. | 长毛的蛋蛋 |
[24:17] | You got restaurant experience? | 你之前在餐厅做过吗 |
[24:19] | I’ve been waiting tables since I was 13. | 我13岁就开始当服务员了 |
[24:21] | – Any felony convictions? – Nope. | -你犯过重罪吗 -没有 |
[24:24] | Are you working right now? | 你现在有工作吗 |
[24:26] | The place I was at, Pelloni’s, closed down. | 我之前在培楼尼餐厅工作 关门了 |
[24:28] | Uh, it’s being turned into a Urban Outfitters. | 那里现在是城市旅行者服装店 |
[24:32] | The owner here wanted to close this place down, too, | 这里的业主也想把这关了 |
[24:34] | but she’s giving me a shot to turn it around. | 但是她给了我个机会扭转局势 |
[24:36] | Sounds cool. | 听起来很棒 |
[24:37] | That is just the kind of enthusiasm that I’m looking for. | 我就是需要你这样有激情的人 |
[24:40] | – When can you start? – As soon as you want me to. | -你什么时候你能上班 -随时都可以 |
[24:43] | That’s great. It’s minimum wage, plus shared tips. | 很好 最低工资 外加小费 |
[24:45] | See you tomorrow at noon for training. | 明天中午来培训 |
[24:47] | Thank you so much, Miss Gallagher. | 非常感谢你 加拉格小姐 |
[24:57] | – Hey, Olga? – Yeah? | -嗨 奥尔加 -什么事 |
[24:58] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[24:59] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能解雇我 |
[25:01] | I’m the only woman of color, and I will sue your ass. | 我使这里唯一一个有色人种 我会告你的 |
[25:04] | Excuse me, where’s the manager? | 不好意思 请问经理在哪 |
[25:07] | Hi, I saw your “Help wanted” Sign. | 嗨 我看见你外面贴着 “招人” |
[25:13] | You’re hired. | 你被雇用了 |
[25:14] | Come back tomorrow at noon for training. | 明天中午来培训 |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:09] | Hairy balls, son. | 长毛的蛋蛋 孩子 |
[26:11] | Hairy balls. | 长毛的蛋蛋 |
[27:14] | You’re making me so wet. | 你让我欲火焚身 |
[27:16] | Here, feel. | 来 摸摸 |
[27:17] | Yeah, it’s like a rainforest, | 这有点像热带雨林 |
[27:19] | like a Slip’N Slide. | 像个水滑梯 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[27:23] | Lick my pussy. | 给我舔舔 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[27:37] | I could come right now! | 我要高潮了 |
[27:40] | I’m not gonna. Come up here. | 但我不要这样 上来 |
[27:43] | Come up here. | 上来 |
[27:45] | I want to come with you inside me. | 我要在你操我的时候高潮 |
[27:47] | – Whenever you’re ready, okay? – Oh, okay. | -准备好了就射 好吗 -好 |
[27:49] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[28:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:04] | God bless CPAC. | 上帝保佑保守派政治行动大会 |
[28:09] | We are at the edge of a cliff. | 我们已在悬崖边缘 |
[28:11] | Liberty is under assault. | 自由正在遭受攻击 |
[28:15] | Why are you watching this crap? | 你怎么在看这种狗屁节目 |
[28:17] | To not get a boner. | 看别的我会硬 |
[28:18] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[28:20] | So far. | 目前还没硬 |
[28:23] | Is your penis doing okay? | 你的鸡鸡还好吗 |
[28:25] | It’s all right. | 还可以 |
[28:29] | All right, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 好吧 我去冲个澡 |
[28:32] | No, you’re not. | 不 你洗不了 |
[28:35] | Go take a look for yourself. | 你自己去看看 |
[28:42] | – Frank? – I assume so. | -弗兰克干的 -我猜是的 |
[28:44] | – The other side, too? – Yep. | -另一边也堵住了 -对 |
[28:54] | – Hey, V. – Hey. | -你好 小维 -你好 |
[28:56] | Hey, can I get a beer and a water? | 能给我来一杯啤酒一杯水吗 |
[28:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Starting to remind me of him. | 你让我想起了他 |
[29:06] | Lip! | 利普 |
[29:07] | Hey, buddy, hey. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[29:09] | Going on? | 最近好吗 |
[29:11] | Don’t be talking to strangers, son. | 别跟陌生人讲话 儿子 |
[29:13] | Frank, Liam can’t be in here. | 弗兰克 利亚姆不能进来 |
[29:15] | Drinking age in my country is four… | 我们国家允许喝酒的年龄是四 |
[29:17] | and a half. | 岁半 |
[29:17] | That half really makes a difference. | 这半岁真的很重要 |
[29:19] | Fine, he can stay. | 好吧 他可以呆这 |
[29:21] | But no booze, and we charge the same for sodas | 但不能喝酒 汽水和酒价格一样 |
[29:24] | Ah, extra… | 不 汽水 |
[29:25] | for sodas. | 额外收费 |
[29:27] | Don’t be corrupting my son | 别用你们黑白混搭 |
[29:29] | with your interracial, bisexual funny business. | 双性恋的勾当来腐蚀我儿子 |
[29:32] | What do you want, Frank? | 你要喝什么 弗兰克 |
[29:33] | Two Cokes. | 两杯可乐 |
[29:34] | Never thought I’d hear that come out of your mouth. | 真没想到这话会从你嘴里说出来 |
[29:36] | Well, being a good role model for my progeny | 给我的儿子树立好榜样 |
[29:39] | is an important job, Kermit, | 这是很重要的职责 科密特 |
[29:41] | unlike the bad influences he’s had up to this point. | 不像他这些年受到的坏影响 |
[29:44] | Hey, buddy, hi. You doing okay? | 嘿 小家伙 你还好吗 |
[29:46] | – I’m having fun with Frank. – Well, of course you are. | -我和弗兰克玩得挺开心 -你当然开心了 |
[29:48] | Well, if you need anything, you know how to call, yeah? | 如果有需要 你知道怎么打电话给我吧 |
[29:52] | All right. | 好 |
[30:01] | Hey, want to have some real fun tonight? | 今晚想不想找点真的乐子 |
[30:05] | What do you say you and me | 你和我今晚 |
[30:07] | get some female company for tonight? | 找几个姑娘乐乐怎么样 |
[30:10] | You can have your pick of the litter. | 你可以从那几个里面选你喜欢的 |
[30:12] | Now, the important criteria to look for is who’s DTF, | 最关键的是要找个能上的 |
[30:16] | who’s holding weed or coke, | 身上有大麻或毒品 |
[30:19] | and who makes your wee-wee tingle. | 能让你小鸡鸡来感的 |
[30:23] | Now go get the one you want. | 去选个你喜欢的吧 |
[30:35] | Oh, it’s a tiny dude! | 是个小汉子 |
[30:40] | I’ve got a date. | 我有约了 |
[30:43] | A lovely choice. | 选得不错 |
[30:45] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:48] | Care to join us, Dollface? | 愿意加入我们吗 娃娃脸 |
[30:50] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[30:51] | Dude, it’s really not that bad. | 哥们 真的没那么糟 |
[30:53] | How do you deal with it… | 你是怎么忍受的… |
[30:54] | the taste and the folds and the slime? | 味大 多褶 还有粘液 |
[30:58] | What, uh, cheese dick and a throat | 那鸡巴裹上奶酪 |
[31:00] | full of spooge, that’s better? | 射你喉咙里就比这强了吗 |
[31:01] | Give me a beer. | 给我瓶啤酒 |
[31:08] | Man, if I sucked some guy’s dick, | 就算我给男人口了一管 |
[31:09] | I wouldn’t be half as dramatic as you’re being right now. | 我也不会像你现在这样小题大做 |
[31:11] | You’re a better man than I. | 那你比我强 |
[31:13] | You at least feel more worldly? | 现在感觉自己是大众情人了吗 |
[31:14] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[31:16] | I think it had steam coming off of it. | 那股味道一直往上反 |
[31:18] | Should I just get you the Drano, then? | 要不给你拿瓶清洁剂 |
[31:20] | If I knew I could gargle it, dude, without dying, | 如果用那玩意漱口不会毒死我 |
[31:22] | I’d say yes. | 我肯定同意 |
[31:23] | You are 100% gay. | 你已经基到骨子里了 |
[31:26] | I have PTSD. | 我落下病了 |
[31:30] | It’s all over my boobs, too. | 也弄了我一胸 |
[31:34] | What the hell happened here? | 这是怎么了 |
[31:36] | Did we get robbed? | 我们家被抢劫了吗 |
[31:37] | – Kev. – Wake up. | -凯文 -起来 |
[31:41] | Hey, sexy. Hey, beautiful. | 美女们好 |
[31:43] | – What is going on? – This place is a disaster. | -这是怎么回事 -屋里乱成一片 |
[31:45] | You were supposed to clean today. | 你今天不是要打扫卫生吗 |
[31:46] | Oh, sorry, I know. | 抱歉 我知道 |
[31:49] | I got too busy, but we had a great day. | 我要忙死了 但我们玩得很开心 |
[31:51] | Oh, my… Did you know Gemma | 你们知道杰玛 |
[31:53] | can climb up on the couch all by herself? | 能自己爬到沙发上吗 |
[31:54] | Your only job was to clean today. | 打扫卫生是你今天唯一的任务 |
[31:56] | Really? I thought I was supposed to keep the kids alive, too. | 是啊 那就不管孩子们的死活了吗 |
[32:00] | We were at work all day, busting our butts. | 我们忙了一天 累得跟狗一样 |
[32:02] | Yeah, all we ask is to come home to a clean house. | 唯一的要求就是回家后屋里干干净净的 |
[32:04] | I was working all day, too. | 我也忙了一天啊 |
[32:06] | Doing what, having a food fight? | 忙着干什么 食物大战吗 |
[32:07] | – Did you even shower? – Make us dinner? | -你洗澡了吗 -做晚餐了吗 |
[32:09] | Oh, my God, I’m not a maid. Why are you two riding my ass? | 天啊 我又不是女佣 别对我发号施令 |
[32:12] | Because you sat on that ass all day doing nothing. | 可你干坐了一整天什么都没干 |
[32:16] | Oh, that’s exactly what I did today. | 没错 这就是我今天的活动内容 |
[32:18] | Nothing. | 啥都没干 |
[32:19] | I did a heaping shit pile of absolutely nothing! | 我他妈一点儿屁事都没干 |
[32:28] | – Uh, $328– – Are you kidding– | -三百二十八块钱 -你在开玩… |
[32:31] | No, wait, no, no! | 别 等等 不要 |
[32:32] | Come on, not the front door. | 这边 不要走前门 |
[32:34] | We have a special entrance. | 我们有个特殊入口 |
[32:39] | Got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, of course there’s a plan. | 当然有计划了 |
[32:42] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[32:43] | – Let’s just… – Okay. | -我们就… -好 |
[32:50] | – Ladies first. – Okay. Oh, boy. | -女士优先 -好的 天啊 |
[32:52] | – I’ll give you a boost. – Okay. | -我托你一把 -好的 |
[32:54] | – Liam, come on. – Okay. | -利亚姆 快点 -好了 |
[32:56] | – Don’t fall, okay? – Okay. | -别摔下去 -好 |
[32:59] | Are you sure this thing is safe? | 你确定这玩意儿够安全吗 |
[33:00] | – Well, we’ll find out soon. – Okay. | -我们很快就会知道了 -好吧 |
[33:02] | Liam, grab my ankles. | 利亚姆 抓着我的脚踝 |
[33:07] | Okay. Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[33:10] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[33:14] | Frank, I’m sorry. | 弗兰克 对不起 |
[33:28] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[33:31] | I had no idea our floor was so slanted. | 以前都不知道我们家地板这么斜 |
[33:34] | Ugh, it’d be nice to have a toothbrush | 要是能刷刷牙 换身衣服 |
[33:35] | and a change of clothes. | 该有多好 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I need a shower. | 是啊 我要冲个澡 |
[33:37] | My ass is numb from this chair. | 这椅子让我屁股都坐麻了 |
[33:41] | This couch is pretty comfy. | 这个沙发倒是挺舒服的 |
[33:43] | Still not mad at Frank, huh? | 还是没生弗兰克的气吗 |
[33:45] | I refuse to let him have any of my energy. | 我拒绝浪费任何力气在他身上 |
[33:50] | – Dibs on the kitchen bathroom! – Oh! | -我要先用厨房的厕所 -不行 |
[33:52] | Oh, shit, you– | 我靠 你… |
[33:55] | Shit! | 靠 |
[33:59] | We got to get upstairs. | 我们得到楼上去 |
[34:00] | Yeah, we can throw a stink bomb up there | 对啊 要不是利亚姆跟他在一起 |
[34:02] | if Liam weren’t with him. | 我们就可以扔泡屎上去了 |
[34:03] | Put bars up on the window. | 给楼上的窗户装上栏杆 |
[34:04] | Do you guys think we can set fire | 你们说我们能不能放火 |
[34:06] | to the top floor of the house? | 烧掉房子的顶层 |
[34:08] | – Hurry up in there! – I’m using the sink. | -你快点儿 -我要尿在水池里 |
[34:18] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[34:20] | Dude, that is a mangled mess. | 兄弟 你那里可真是一团烂肉 |
[34:22] | – Oh, my God. – Ugh, fuck. | -我的天啊 -操 |
[34:24] | It’s all bloody and raw, man. | 一片血肉模糊啊 老弟 |
[34:26] | You shouldn’t have gotten that stupid circumcision, man. | 你不该去做那个割包皮的破手术的 兄弟 |
[34:28] | All right, well, I did, and there’s nothing | 好吧 反正我都割了 |
[34:29] | I can do about it now, so fuck you guys. | 现在也没办法了 所以你们两个去死吧 |
[34:32] | I already feel like enough of a freak | 作为唯一一个没割过包皮的加拉格成员 |
[34:33] | being the only Gallagher who’s not circumcised. | 我已经觉得自己够怪胎的了 |
[34:36] | Thanks for making me feel worse about it. | 谢谢你们现在让我觉得更悲催了 |
[34:44] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[34:54] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[34:55] | See those ladies over there? | 看到那两位女士了吗 |
[34:57] | They’re gonna help us clean the house | 她们会帮我们打扫房子 |
[34:59] | so we can spend more time playing together. | 这样我们就有更多时间一起玩了 |
[35:04] | Eh, what the hell? | 管他呢 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[35:12] | Main’s off, and the outside spigot’s open. | 主管道关了 外面的水龙头开着 |
[35:14] | All right, hand me the hacksaw. | 好 把锯子递给我 |
[35:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:19] | Let’s see how long he lasts up there without water. | 看看没有水他还能在上面撑多久 |
[35:27] | This is so fun, Harry. | 这真有意思 哈里 |
[35:29] | We have such a great life now. | 我们现在的生活太美好了 |
[35:32] | Double stroller? | 双人婴儿车 |
[35:35] | We could get a lot for that. | 这能换不少钱 |
[35:50] | Pretty soon we’ll be able to start saving up for college. | 很快我们就能给你存上大学的钱了 |
[35:52] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[35:53] | You don’t have to go to college if you don’t want to, Harry. | 如果你不想上大学 可以不去 哈里 |
[36:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:28] | That smell could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon. | 这股味都能熏死头大象了 |
[36:32] | Hey, Dollface, we got to hose you down. | 娃娃脸 我们得给你洗个澡了 |
[36:37] | You’re riper than a fat boy in a clown costume. | 你身上的味道比穿小丑服的胖子还重 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:43] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[36:44] | coffee on the hot plate. | 给我倒杯咖啡 |
[36:59] | Oh, God damn it. I– | 该死 我… |
[37:08] | I hope it was recently flushed. | 希望这个马桶最近冲过 |
[37:15] | Two raptors circling the nest. | 两只秃鹰在巢穴上空盘旋 |
[37:32] | Nest is secured. | 巢穴安全 |
[38:01] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里装的什么 |
[38:03] | New uniforms. | 新制服 |
[38:06] | – Oh, those are so cute! – Oh, hell, no. | -太可爱了 -这可不行 |
[38:08] | – I am not exposing my legs. – Oh, come on. | -我可不要把腿露出来 -拜托 |
[38:11] | You’ll make more tips. | 你会赚到更多小费的 |
[38:12] | Nobody sees my spider veins except my gyno | 除了我的妇科医生和拿望远镜偷窥我的邻居 |
[38:14] | and the neighbor with the binoculars. | 没人可以看我腿上的蜘蛛纹 |
[38:16] | Don’t have to work here anymore. | 那就别在这儿干了 |
[38:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:21] | Bunch of us are going to Melody Lounge after work. | 我们几个下班要去旋律酒吧 |
[38:23] | – You should come. – Is that a club? | -你一起来吧 -那是个夜店吗 |
[38:24] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[38:26] | I don’t have a change of clothes. | 我没换的衣服 |
[38:27] | – Of course you do. – Yeah, right. | -你当然有了 -可不是吗 |
[38:30] | Come on, you look fine. | 拜托 你看上去好极了 |
[38:32] | Hey, bring Lip, too. | 把利普也叫上 |
[38:49] | You know, the Feds showed up at my internship today. | 今天联调局的人来我实习的地方了 |
[38:52] | Yeah, took a couple of servers. | 带走了几个服务器 |
[38:55] | What for? | 为什么 |
[38:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[38:58] | But those nerds are richer than balls. | 不过那些技术宅特别有钱 |
[39:03] | I texted Caleb. | 我给凯勒布发了短信 |
[39:04] | Told him to meet me at the loft after work. | 告诉他下班后去工作室见面 |
[39:07] | Gonna compare vagina stories? | 要分享操妹子的经历吗 |
[39:09] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 那就是我们要做的事 |
[39:11] | There’s Carl. | 卡尔来了 |
[39:16] | Carl Gallagher, please approach the ambulance. | 卡尔·加拉格 请到救护车这边来 |
[39:20] | Gonna need you to speed up, Carl. | 请你走快点 卡尔 |
[39:27] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[39:30] | Gonna wake up the damn babies. | 都要把宝宝们吵醒了 |
[39:36] | You must be from the Topless-Maid company. | 你一定是赤裸女佣公司的人 |
[39:38] | You’re quick. | 真聪明 |
[39:39] | – Can I come in? – Yes. | -我能进去吗 -当然 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 当然 |
[39:43] | Let me show you around. | 我带你熟悉下环境 |
[39:45] | As you can see, the place is a mess. | 你也看见了 屋里一团糟 |
[39:48] | I’m gonna need you to do the laundry, | 我需要你把衣服洗了 |
[39:49] | wash the dishes, | 洗碗盘 |
[39:51] | clean the floors, vacuum, and dust the furniture. | 擦地 吸尘以及给家具除尘 |
[39:54] | Sound good? Okay! | 可以吗 天啊 |
[39:55] | Wow. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:57] | This is happening. | 竟然真脱了 |
[40:01] | Those are spectacular. | 胸真够大的 |
[40:02] | It’s amazing how you stuffed them in there | 你能把它们塞进衣服里真让人惊讶 |
[40:04] | and now they’re out in all their glory. | 现在这傲人双峰又秀了出来 |
[40:05] | Hallelujah. | 我的天啊 |
[40:09] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[40:11] | We gave you a jumbo dose of Thorazine. | 我们给你用了大剂量可乐静 |
[40:13] | My brain feels like cotton candy. | 我现在感觉软软的像棉花糖 |
[40:15] | And that’s the way you’re gonna feel for the next 72 hours. | 未来七十二小时里 你都会是这种感觉 |
[40:18] | No way you get a boner on that shit. | 这样你的老二就不会勃起了 |
[40:21] | Don’t have to think about hairy balls anymore. | 不用再想着长毛的蛋蛋了 |
[40:24] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | You guys are the best. | 你们最棒了 |
[40:37] | Wendy, don’t get me wrong. | 温蒂 别误会 |
[40:39] | I like what’s going on here, | 我很享受这一切 |
[40:40] | but are you gonna be doing any cleaning today? | 但你今天还打扫卫生吗 |
[40:43] | Cleaning? | 打扫卫生 |
[40:44] | You didn’t bring any Lysol | 你没带消毒水 |
[40:46] | or–or ammonia or a mop or anything. | 没带氨水 也没带拖把什么的 |
[40:49] | You thought a topless maid service actually did cleaning? | 你以为赤裸女佣服务还真打扫卫生啊 |
[40:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:56] | That’s cute. | 你真可爱 |
[40:58] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:59] | My services are a la carte. Pick what you like. | 我的服务可以照单选择 挑你喜欢的 |
[41:02] | – Mop and glow. – That’s one of my specialties. | -魔力地板清洁[全身漫游] -招牌之一 |
[41:04] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信 |
[41:06] | – Pipe cleaning. – Old dudes like that one. | -管道冲洗[口活] -老家伙们喜欢这项 |
[41:09] | Brazilian floor wax. | 巴西地板蜡 |
[41:11] | That’s not what you think it is. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[41:12] | I have no idea what I think that is. | 我都不知道自己是怎么想的 |
[41:17] | Sham wow? | 神奇吸水布[扇耳光] |
[41:23] | Hey, you finally decided to come home. | 你终于决定回家了 |
[41:25] | Did you trick me into having sex with a woman? | 你是不是骗我去和女人上床 |
[41:29] | What? | 什么 |
[41:30] | So that you wouldn’t feel bad about what you did? | 这样你就不会对自己的所作所为感到愧疚了 |
[41:32] | Look, what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[41:33] | You made me feel like a freak ’cause I’m only gay. | 你让我觉得我只喜欢男人很怪 |
[41:36] | How you feel is on you. | 你怎么感觉是你的事 |
[41:38] | I slept with some random chick ’cause of you. | 因为你我睡了一个不认识的女生 |
[41:42] | I didn’t force you to do anything. | 我没有逼你做任何事 |
[41:43] | I can still taste her hairspray and her pubes | 现在我身上还有她的发胶和身体的 |
[41:46] | and her vagisitis. | 味道 |
[41:47] | You obviously picked the wrong woman. | 那是你没选对人 |
[41:49] | Don’t turn this around on me. | 别搞得好像是在说我 |
[41:50] | You’re the weirdo, all right? Not me. | 奇怪的是你 好吗 不是我 |
[41:52] | Because I like to have sex with women once in a while? | 就因为我时不时的想和女人做爱吗 |
[41:54] | – It’s not normal. – It’s very normal. | -这不正常 -这很正常 |
[41:56] | Not if you’re gay, it’s not. It’s disgusting. | 对同性恋不正常 很恶心 |
[41:58] | Then don’t do it anymore. | 那你别这么做就行了 |
[42:01] | And it’s a turnoff. | 而且影响兴致 |
[42:03] | Me? I’m the turnoff? | 我 你说我影响兴致 |
[42:05] | You sleep with women… | 你和女人睡觉 |
[42:07] | yeah. | 就是影响兴致 |
[42:08] | Then why are we even going out? | 那我们为什么还在一起 |
[42:13] | I keep asking myself the same thing. | 我也想不通这个问题 |
[42:15] | – Judgmental much? – Vagina-fucker much? | -因为判断有误 -因为你睡女人 |
[42:17] | When did you become such a baby? | 你怎么这么小孩 |
[42:18] | When did you become such a bisexual? | 你怎么成了双 |
[42:24] | So that’s it, then. | 那到此为止吧 |
[42:31] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我同意 |
[42:35] | – Have a nice life. – Already am. | -希望你过得好 -已经好起来了 |
[42:43] | Kevin, what are you doing? | 凯文 你干什么呢 |
[42:45] | I got a great idea for a business. | 我想到一个金点子 |
[42:48] | – Where are babies? – Sleeping. | -孩子们呢 -睡了 |
[42:50] | – Monitor. – Is the house clean? | -这是监控器 -房子打扫了吗 |
[42:51] | That is a great question, which is directly related | 问得好 这正引出了我的 |
[42:54] | to my new business plan. | 新点子 |
[42:55] | – So, no? – You are correct. | -就是没打扫呗 -正确 |
[42:57] | The topless maid that I hired was more of an escort– | 我雇的那个赤裸女佣更接近于三陪… |
[43:00] | – You hired a topless maid? – Did you have sex with her? | -你雇了个赤裸女佣 -你和她睡了吗 |
[43:03] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[43:04] | What else did you think a topless-maid service did, Kev? | 那你以为赤裸女佣是干什么的 凯文 |
[43:06] | I was focused on the maid part | 我关注的关键字是女佣 |
[43:08] | and not the topless part, which gave me this idea. | 不是赤裸 这才让我有了这个好主意 |
[43:14] | – Nooks and Fannies? – Yes. | -转角女郎 -是的 |
[43:16] | We are gonna start a maid service | 我们办一个女佣服务 |
[43:18] | that is not only topless | 不仅有赤裸的部分 |
[43:20] | but also cleans; we’ll corner the market. | 而且真的打扫卫生 垄断市场没问题 |
[43:22] | You expect me to clean someone else’s house? | 你要我去打扫别人家 |
[43:24] | Don’t have to. That’s the genius part. | 你不用 最棒的就是这个部分 |
[43:26] | You two are the boobs of the operation. | 你们俩是赤裸的部分 |
[43:29] | She’s gonna do the cleaning. | 打扫部分归她 |
[43:42] | I think these girls just invited me | 我觉得几个女孩请我来 |
[43:44] | so I’d bring you. | 是为了让我带上你 |
[43:49] | Oh. He’s–he’s cute. | 他好帅 |
[43:50] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 等等 等下 |
[43:53] | – Hi, Lip. – Hey, hi. | -你好 利普 -你好 |
[43:56] | What are you drinking? | 喝点什么 |
[43:57] | Uh, beer. | 啤酒 |
[43:58] | Okay. You want something, girl? | 好的 你想要点什么 妹子 |
[44:00] | Uh, a change of clothes. You guys look great. | 换身衣服好了 你们看起来很不错 |
[44:03] | Have a shot. It’ll make you feel sexier. | 喝一杯吧 会让你觉得自己很性感 |
[44:06] | Uh, two Stellas and three shots of Jager, on my tab. | 两杯时代 三杯野格 记在我的账上 |
[44:10] | I saw you checking me out during my interview. | 面试的时候我发现你有在看我 |
[44:13] | That obvious? | 有那么明显 |
[44:15] | But I liked it. | 但是我喜欢 |
[44:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:20] | Cheers, boss. | 干杯 老板 |
[44:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:28] | – Let’s dance. – Yeah. | -我们去跳舞吧 -好 |
[44:36] | Just so you know… | 你知道吗 |
[44:38] | I have a kid and a stupid ex-boyfriend, | 我有个孩子 还有个傻逼前男友 |
[44:40] | so I’m not looking for anything serious. | 所以我不是玩真的 |
[44:41] | Yeah, well, uh, I just got expelled from college | 我刚刚被学校开除 |
[44:44] | and did 30 days in rehab, so… | 在康复中心待了30天 所以 |
[44:47] | Then we’re a perfect match. | 那我们真是天生一对 |
[44:58] | Is that Ariel’s boyfriend? | 那是阿丽尔的男朋友吗 |
[45:00] | No. She just met him on Tinder. | 不是 那是她在陌陌上认识的 |
[45:02] | Going to the bathroom to bang. | 现在是去洗手间打一炮 |
[45:04] | You on Tinder? | 你玩陌陌吗 |
[45:07] | Not into the meaningless, random hookup? | 是对没有意义的随机约炮不感兴趣 |
[45:08] | Uh, no, I’m more of a | 不是 我更像是一个 |
[45:11] | “One dysfunctional relationship into another” kind of girl. | “从一段不正常的感情到另一段”的女孩 |
[45:14] | – I’m taking a break. – This is why you need Tinder. | -我得休息休息 -所以你才需要陌陌 |
[45:16] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[45:19] | You’re a hot piece of ass. | 你可是个尤物 |
[45:21] | You should be boning on the regs. | 你得定期打打炮 |
[45:22] | – Let’s get you a picture. – I don’t know. | -我来给你拍张照 -我不知道 |
[45:27] | They always seem to get attached. | 陌陌上那些人总是会黏上你 |
[45:29] | Or maybe that’s me. | 还是只是我遇到的人这样 |
[45:31] | You bragging about your golden vagina? | 你是在吹嘘你黄金般的阴道吗 |
[45:33] | No, more like my golden ability to pick liars. | 不 我是在吹嘘我金子般遇上渣男的能力 |
[45:36] | Then don’t talk to them. Just swipe, fuck, leave. | 那就别跟他们说话 干一炮然后走人 |
[45:41] | You already have three matches. | 已经有三个人跟你匹配了 |
[45:42] | And Luke is at the bar across the street, | 卢克就在马路对面的酒吧里 |
[45:44] | ready to rumble. | 准备战斗 |
[46:01] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是什么 |
[46:03] | Everybody, wake up. | 大家醒醒 |
[46:05] | – What’s going on? – That! | -发生了什么 -那个 |
[46:09] | Oh, shit! Fuck. | 妈的 我操 |
[46:11] | Don’t say Papa never gave you a pet. | 别再说爸爸没给你们买过宠物了 |
[46:21] | V! | 小维 |
[46:24] | V! Where are you? | 小维 你在哪里 |
[46:28] | Ah, V! | 小维 |
[46:29] | – Hi. – What the hell are you doing? | -你好呀 -你这是要干什么 |
[46:32] | – Can V come out and play? – It’s 2 A.M. | -小维要不要出来玩呀 -现在是凌晨两点 |
[46:33] | My kids, my husband and wife are sleeping. | 我家孩子 我老公和我老婆都睡了 |
[46:38] | You know that that sounds weird, right? | 你知不知道这句话听起来有多怪 |
[46:40] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[46:41] | And fucked. | 还上了床 |
[46:42] | I just Tinder-fucked… this guy. | 我刚用陌陌约了个炮 |
[46:45] | His name is, like, a J or an L or some other letter. | 他名字叫什么J还是L的 |
[46:48] | I don’t care. | 管他呢 |
[46:49] | Careless, mindless sex has set me free. | 这种毫不走心的性爱解放了我 |
[46:51] | Tell me more about it tomorrow. | 你明天再跟我讲细节吧 |
[46:53] | This guy was doing this– | 当时这男的… |
[46:56] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[47:00] | Did you just close the door in my face? | 你刚刚是把门摔我一脸吗 |
[47:12] | – I found a pickax. – What the hell you doing? | -我找到一把尖锄 -你们这是要干什么 |
[47:14] | – Looking for demolition tools. – Fiona? | -找工具拆墙 -菲奥娜在哪里 |
[47:16] | – There’s a shovel in here. – She’s asleep. | -这儿有把橇 -她在睡觉 |
[47:20] | It’s me! | 我来了 |
[47:24] | Hey, I brought you some coffee. | 给你带了咖啡 |
[47:25] | I figured you might be hungover. | 想着你估计会宿醉 |
[47:27] | I am. What time is it? | 你猜对了 几点了 |
[47:30] | Not as early as you ringing my doorbell last night. | 没你昨晚敲我门的时候早 |
[47:33] | – Huh? – Don’t “Huh” Me. | -哈 -哈什么哈 |
[47:37] | Yo, Fi. | 小菲 |
[47:39] | Pickax, sledgehammer. | 尖嘴锄 长柄锤 |
[47:41] | Sledgehammer. | 长柄锤 |
[47:45] | I’ll see you upstairs. | 楼上见 |
[47:46] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我一会就上去 |
[47:49] | We’re getting rid of Frank. | 我们要弄走弗兰克 |
[47:55] | Who was this random guy you hooked up with last night? | 你昨天勾搭上哪个陌生人了 |
[47:58] | Key word in that sentence is “random.” | 这句话的重点在”陌生人” |
[48:01] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[48:03] | Why you sleeping with random dudes, anyway? | 你怎么开始跟陌生人约炮了 |
[48:05] | Why am I not hooking up with random dudes? | 为什么不跟陌生人约炮 |
[48:07] | Some sort of rebound thing from Sean? | 是因为在肖恩身上受的情伤吗 |
[48:11] | I’d have to care for it to be a Sean-rebound thing. | 我得在乎才能受情伤 |
[48:15] | Funny. You said the same thing about Frank. | 巧了 弗兰克的事你也是这么说的 |
[48:17] | Ooh. Having a rebound thing with Frank? | 你说我受了弗兰克的情伤吗 |
[48:20] | No, dummy. Caring. | 不是 笨蛋 是在乎 |
[48:23] | You seriously think that I give a fuck about Sean or Frank? | 你真觉得我在乎肖恩或者弗兰克吗 |
[48:26] | It’s been weeks, and you haven’t talked at all | 都过去几个礼拜了 婚礼当天的事 |
[48:29] | about what happened on your wedding day. | 你跟谁都没聊过 |
[48:32] | ‘Cause there’s nothing to talk about… | 因为没什么好聊的 |
[48:34] | so I’m not gonna talk about it… | 所以我也不会聊什么 |
[48:36] | ever. | 永远不会 |
[48:49] | Look, it’s harder than I thought. | 比我想得要牢固 |
[49:12] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[49:27] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[49:35] | Okay, well, the 72 hours is up. | 好 72小时过去了 |
[49:37] | 一键收藏网盘资源 生活大爆炸 吸血鬼日记 西部世界 谍网 超女 美剧资源应有尽有 |