时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 未婚女演员和宝宝要饿死了 求看《无耻家庭》帮帮我们 | |
[00:02] | See what happens when you miss a show? | 知道少看一集的后果了吗 |
[00:04] | Jesus, what were you doing last week | 天啊 你上周去干什么了 |
[00:05] | that was so much more important than making sure I can feed my baby? | 竟然比喂饱我家孩子还要重要 |
[00:09] | Who is going first? | 谁先来 |
[00:10] | – Flip for it. – Heads or tails? | -抛硬币决定 -你选正反 |
[00:11] | Heads. Of course. | 当然选正 |
[00:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[00:14] | – Oh, fuck me. – Okay. | -操蛋[日我] -这就来 |
[00:16] | Check it out! Sister wives. | 快看 两位老婆 |
[00:19] | We gonna ride around in this? | 我们要开这个去游街吗 |
[00:22] | The provost granted your appeal request. | 教务处批准了你的上诉请求 |
[00:24] | I didn’t make an appeal request. | 我没上诉 |
[00:25] | You’re too stubborn to admit your mistakes, | 你那么固执怎么会认错 |
[00:27] | so I did it for you. | 所以我帮你上诉了 |
[00:28] | You’re gonna go sleep at Daddy’s. | 你今晚在爸爸那里睡 |
[00:29] | He’s gonna take you to school in the morning. | 明早他会送你去学校 |
[00:31] | Charlie left Lucas with his next door neighbor an hour ago. | 查理一个小时前把卢卡斯丢给隔壁邻居了 |
[00:33] | I knew he was lying, but I wanted to play nicey-nice | 我知道他在撒谎 但是我想对他友善点 |
[00:35] | so that he’d give me the child support he owes me. | 这样他就会把欠我的抚养费给我 |
[00:38] | – Svetlana and her dad. – That’s crazy. | -斯维特拉娜跟她爸 -太疯狂了 |
[00:40] | Yvon is husband, not father. | 伊万是我老公 不是老爸 |
[00:42] | I got rid of him. | 我把他处理掉了 |
[00:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:44] | DCFS is coming to make sure Debbie can keep Franny. | 家庭与儿童服务署要看黛比是否能养弗兰妮 |
[00:47] | Do you feel good about yourselves | 你自我感觉很良好是吗 |
[00:49] | going to this all-white private school | 来这样一所高端的全是白人的私立学校 |
[00:51] | while leaving my little brown boy Liam out in the cold? | 而我棕色皮肤的儿子利亚姆却只能在风中发抖 |
[00:55] | What would you say if I offered Liam | 如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学 |
[00:57] | a place here at Hopkins Academy? | 你怎么说 |
[00:59] | I’d say I’m about 20K short of the 20K this place costs. | 这里学费要两万 我差两万才能交得起 |
[01:02] | We’d be picking up the cost of his education. | 我们会承担他的学费 |
[01:05] | Etta, this is the check that I gave you | 埃塔 这张是我写给你的支票 |
[01:08] | to buy the laundromat. I’m an owner. | 买洗衣店的 我要当老板了 |
[02:36] | *Oh, I’m so tired* | *我好累* |
[02:40] | *And lonely* | *我好孤独* |
[02:44] | *’Cause nobody* | *因为没有人* |
[02:46] | *Nobody cares for me* | *没有人关心我* |
[03:07] | Right there. | 就这儿 |
[03:08] | Neil? Neil? | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[03:10] | I have to go see Derek’s sister, | 我得去找德里克的姐姐 |
[03:12] | the one who called Child Protective Services on me. | 就是她让儿童保护协会调查我的 |
[03:14] | But you said you wanted to shit down her throat. | 你不是恨不得让她吃你的屎吗 |
[03:16] | Well, I do, but my love for my daughter | 是 但是比起对坦尼娅的恨 |
[03:18] | is greater than my hate for Tanya. | 我更爱我女儿 |
[03:20] | I have to show her how well I’m really doing, | 我得让她看看我现在过得有多好 |
[03:22] | get her on my side. | 拉拢她支持我 |
[03:24] | And I really need to get a job. | 而且我真的需要去找个工作 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:28] | God, could they be any louder? | 天啊 他们还能再大声点吗 |
[03:29] | They’re gonna wake up Franny. | 他们会把弗兰妮吵醒的 |
[03:30] | They’re almost done. | 他们快完事了 |
[03:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:33] | Sierra’s voice is getting higher. | 塞拉的呻吟声越来越大 |
[03:39] | They’re done. | 完事了 |
[03:41] | Unless they start again. | 除非他们再来一次 |
[03:45] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[03:47] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:49] | Mind…blown. | 太爽了 |
[03:55] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[04:09] | You gonna go? | 你走吗 |
[04:13] | Why, you want me to go? | 怎么 你想让我走吗 |
[04:16] | No. | 不 |
[04:19] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:45] | No sleeping in here! | 不准在这里睡觉 |
[04:48] | Th-this ain’t a homeless shelter! | 这里可不是收容所 |
[04:51] | – Etta, stop, stop. – Out! | -埃塔 停 住手 -出去 |
[04:53] | – Out! – Hey, it’s me, it’s Fiona. | -出去 -是我 是菲奥娜 |
[04:55] | – Out! Out! – Stop. Stop. | -出去 出去 -停 够了 |
[04:56] | You sold me the laundromat, remember? | 你把洗衣店卖给我了 记得吗 |
[04:58] | I bought it from you. I paid you 80 grand. | 我从你手里买走的 付了八万美金 |
[05:01] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[05:05] | Well, you made an awful mess. | 你把这里搞得一团糟 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I know, | 是啊 |
[05:08] | but there’s–there’s mold under the floor tiles | 但是地砖下面发霉了 |
[05:11] | and the ceiling tiles are rotting, | 天花板也开始腐烂 |
[05:12] | so it’s a necessary mess. | 所以我也没办法 |
[05:16] | Well, I-I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[05:18] | I used to be able to sleep all night. | 以前我可以一觉睡到天亮 |
[05:23] | Then I hit menopause. | 后来我到了更年期 |
[05:25] | Want me to walk you across the street to Patsy’s? | 要不我陪你过马路去Patsy之家 |
[05:29] | Get a piece of pie? | 吃块派 |
[05:32] | Have they got cherry? | 他们有樱桃口味的吗 |
[05:34] | Usually, yeah. | 一般来说 有 |
[05:36] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[05:40] | – That’s you. – Okay. | -你坐这儿 -好 |
[05:42] | My sister from another mister. | 这不是我同母异父的姐妹吗 |
[05:44] | Don’t take this wrong, but you look like hell. | 别在意 但你看起来糟透了 |
[05:48] | What’s the right way to take that? | 你这么说我能不介意吗 |
[05:49] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[05:52] | Do you want me to try to round you up some Adderall? | 要不要我给你搞点提神药 |
[05:54] | There’s some speed queens at table eight. | 八号桌有些药贩子 |
[05:56] | Uh, no. Just gonna take this whole pot across the street. | 不用 我把这壶都提走就行 |
[06:01] | Oh, get Etta a cup of coffee and some cherry pie, | 给埃塔一杯咖啡和樱桃派 |
[06:03] | and don’t charge her. | 别收她钱 |
[06:04] | Done and done. | 交给我吧 |
[06:11] | I love this. | 这感觉好棒 |
[06:14] | Love what? | 什么感觉 |
[06:15] | Oh, playing house. | 过家家的感觉 |
[06:17] | You told me about your big, chaotic family, | 你之前跟我说 你家特别混乱 |
[06:20] | but this is more like a romantic breakfast for two. | 但现在看来 更像是浪漫的二人早餐 |
[06:24] | I know, it’s kind of weird around here lately, | 可不是 最近这里气氛不太对 |
[06:26] | especially with Carl being gone. | 特别是现在卡尔也走了 |
[06:28] | Kind of miss the chaos. And the weaponry. | 我有点想念那种混乱 硝烟四起的感觉 |
[06:33] | Hey, bud. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[06:35] | Lookin’ sharp, man. Look at that. | 很帅呀 看看你 |
[06:39] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[06:41] | Hey, hey, smells good in here. | 好香的味道 |
[06:43] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:43] | – Oh, Jesus, come on! – No! | -老天 拜托了 -不行 |
[06:45] | – It’s cold out there! – Get out. | -外面冷死了 -出去 |
[06:47] | I got Liam into private school. | 我把利亚姆送进了私立学校 |
[06:49] | That doesn’t buy me breakfast? | 这还不够让我吃一顿早餐的吗 |
[06:51] | Do you mind if I take this one? | 我来行不行 |
[06:52] | – Be my guest. – Okay. | -上 -好的 |
[06:54] | – Would you– – You were stealing from homeless people, Frank. | -你… -你敲诈了流浪汉 弗兰克 |
[06:57] | You were pretending to be their father and their guardian | 假装是他们的父亲 守护者 |
[07:00] | and then you turned them into slave labor | 却把他们变成你的奴隶 |
[07:01] | for your own personal indulgence. Okay. | 全为了你一己私欲 |
[07:03] | You’re lucky you’re still alive, | 你还活着就算走运了 |
[07:05] | – because no one would have… – No. | -因为没人会… -不 |
[07:06] | Blamed them for beating you to death and burying the body. | 怪他们揍扁你再埋了你 |
[07:08] | So no, you don’t get breakfast. | 所以 你没得吃早餐 |
[07:10] | – Okay, I missed– – Okay, | -是 我的确… -行了 |
[07:11] | – let go of the door before I hurt you, Frank. – I–stop. | -别逼我下狠手 弗兰克 -别这样 |
[07:13] | I was their fake father. | 我只是他们的假爸爸 |
[07:14] | I’m your real father | 但我是你亲爹 |
[07:16] | and I’m not gonna let go of the door until you let go of the door. | 在你松手之前我是不会松手的 |
[07:19] | – Get the pepper spray. – Really? | -去拿胡椒喷雾 -真的 |
[07:20] | Ah, come–would you– Come on. | 你真要 不是吧 |
[07:22] | You’ve been warned, Frank. | 我已经警告过你了 弗兰克 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna count to three. One… | 我数到三 一 |
[07:24] | Hey, Liam, would you get me a blanket? | 利亚姆 拿条毯子给我好吗 |
[07:26] | – Two– – Get me a blanket. | -二 -拿条毯子给我 |
[07:27] | And some of that bacon. | 再拿点培根 |
[07:29] | Get me–ah, fuck! What happened to three? | 给我 我操 说好的数到三呢 |
[07:33] | You said, “I’m gonna count to three”! | 你明明说要数到三 |
[07:35] | Ah, shit! | 我操 |
[07:36] | Gallagher house. | 这才是加拉格家 |
[07:38] | As advertised. | 名不虚传 |
[07:53] | Is everything okay, Debs? | 没事吧 小黛 |
[07:55] | Fine, just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. | 没事 只是昨晚睡得不好 |
[07:58] | Worried about the DCFS? | 担心儿童与家庭服务部的事 |
[07:59] | Yeah, that and there were a lot of loud noises | 是啊 主要是塞拉卧室里 |
[08:01] | coming from Sierra’s bedroom till about three in the morning. | 有人大声吵闹 一直持续到凌晨三点 |
[08:04] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没听到 |
[08:05] | Were you guys playing a game or something? | 你们俩是在玩什么游戏吗 |
[08:08] | No, they were having ver– | 不是 他们是在做… |
[08:12] | Debs, you know, it takes a more than a fight | 小黛 政府不会因为你跟女乞丐打架 |
[08:13] | with a homeless lady for the state to take your kid away. | 就把你的孩子带走 |
[08:16] | Sierra, I moved the spices into the drawer by the stove | 塞拉 我把调料放到烤箱旁边的抽屉里了 |
[08:19] | and the tools back where you had the spices. | 厨具放在了你原来放调料的地方 |
[08:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | ‘Cause it made no sense the way you had it. | 因为你放得没有道理 |
[08:33] | God, she’s like a dog pissing on her territory. | 天哪 她怎么跟狗一样爱占地盘 |
[08:35] | Dogs are more subtle. | 狗都比她委婉 |
[08:37] | I already started looking for a new place to live. | 我已经在找房子了 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Coming to work? | 去上班吗 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna take Lucas to school first. | 我要先送卢卡斯去上学 |
[08:42] | All right. Bye. | 好的 拜 |
[08:45] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:47] | – Sierra? – Oh, shit. | -塞拉 -我操 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. Let me see Lucas. I can explain what happened. | 抱歉 让我见见卢卡斯 解释下那天的事 |
[08:51] | No. | 不行 |
[08:52] | Sierra, I swear to God, we went to go get pizza… | 塞拉 我发誓 我们当时去买披萨 |
[08:54] | – I-I don’t care. – And the asshole behind the counter | -我不在乎 -柜台后面的那个混蛋 |
[08:56] | – is this dude I used to run with… -I don’t care. Charlie– | -以前跟我… -我不在乎 查理 |
[08:57] | The guy owes me, like, three large, so– | 他欠我差不多三千块 所以 |
[08:58] | Charlie, I don’t fucking care. | 查理 这他妈关我屁事 |
[09:00] | I just want to see Lucas. | 我只想见见卢卡斯 |
[09:01] | Hey, man, she’s been pretty clear, all right? | 我说 她已经表达得很清楚了 |
[09:03] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不行 |
[09:04] | Stay out of this, Lip. | 这事你别管 利普 |
[09:07] | Sierra– | 塞拉 |
[09:21] | Pepper spray is an excellent reminder | 胡椒喷雾算是提醒了我 |
[09:23] | for never fighting with a cocksucking redhead. | 永远不要跟吸老二的红毛纠缠 |
[09:27] | Wow, he really takes shitty parenting to new heights, huh? | 他真是不断刷新垃圾父母的底线 |
[09:30] | Come on, Liam. | 咱们走了 利亚姆 |
[09:31] | We gotta get you to your fancy school. | 送你去高大上的学校上学 |
[09:33] | I’ll take him. | 我去送他 |
[09:35] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[09:35] | Fiona says I can take him. | 菲奥娜说了我可以送他 |
[09:37] | Fiona’s not in charge anymore. | 这家已经不归菲奥娜管了 |
[09:39] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[09:39] | Since she bought that laundromat. | 自从她买了那家洗衣店 |
[09:41] | She bought a laundromat? | 她买了家洗衣店 |
[09:43] | I’m in charge and I say no. Come on, Liam. | 现在我管事 我说不行 走吧 利亚姆 |
[09:46] | I’m the only reason he got in in the first place. | 他能进那所学校多亏了我 |
[09:49] | I’m a classroom volunt– oka–take him if you want to, | 我是教室志愿…好吧 你们想送就送吧 |
[09:51] | fine, but I’m coming with you. | 不过我要跟你们一起去 |
[09:55] | Straight to school, | 你直接送他去学校 |
[09:56] | and if I find out you’ve been begging with him, | 要是被我发现你带他乞讨的话 |
[09:58] | it’s gonna be a lot worse than fuckin’ pepper spray. | 就不是喷一脸胡椒粉那么简单了 |
[10:08] | You’re still closed, huh? | 你还没营业呢 |
[10:11] | You know we’re losing business. | 你知道我们在亏钱吧 |
[10:15] | Hey, brought you some day old in case you’re hungry. | 给你带了点刚下架的食物 免得你饿肚子 |
[10:18] | Thank you. How’d your shift go? | 谢谢 今天上班顺利吗 |
[10:21] | Poppin’ all night. Pocketed $120. | 忙了一整晚 进账一百二 |
[10:24] | Less fun without you there though. | 但店里少了你 没什么意思 |
[10:26] | Hey, any chance you want to stay | 对了 想不想留下来几个小时 |
[10:28] | and help me out for a few hours with this floor? | 帮我弄这个地板 |
[10:30] | I gotta get this place up and running. | 我得尽快恢复营业 |
[10:32] | I’m pretty wiped. | 我累坏了 |
[10:35] | What are you paying? | 你要付多少薪水 |
[10:39] | Never mind, just go get some rest. | 算了 你好好休息吧 |
[10:42] | Cool. | 行 |
[10:46] | Where you want this? | 这个要摆哪里 |
[10:49] | You got the wrong place. | 你们送错地方了 |
[10:50] | Etta Teasdale? Wendell’s Wash ‘n Dry? | 是埃塔·蒂斯代尔吗 温德尔洗衣店 |
[10:53] | My new TV! | 我的新电视 |
[10:56] | Etta, you don’t even have a wall upstairs | 埃塔 楼上根本没有那么大一面墙 |
[10:59] | big enough for that thing. | 可以挂得下电视 |
[11:01] | Then it can stay down here. | 那放在楼下也无妨 |
[11:03] | Ain’t it a beaut? | 是不是美呆了 |
[11:05] | – Just need you to sign. – Okay. | -需要您签字 -好 |
[11:06] | You sure that’s how you want to spend your money? | 你确定这么花你的钱明智吗 |
[11:07] | Well, who am I leaving it to? | 我的钱还能留给谁 |
[11:09] | Got no kids. | 又没有子孙 |
[11:11] | What I do have is a bank account full of cash | 我只有一个现金满满的银行账户 |
[11:15] | and a new 65-inch TV! | 和一台全新的65寸大电视 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna make some popcorn. | 我去弄点爆米花 |
[11:20] | Where you want it? | 所以要摆哪里 |
[11:22] | Just, uh–just take it in the back, I guess. | 那就…先放在后面吧 |
[11:50] | Van’s gone! Tittie van, stolen. | 货车不见了 大胸车被偷了 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | I parked it out on the street last night, | 我昨晚停在路边 |
[11:54] | now it’s not there. | 现在不在了 |
[11:55] | Who in the world would want to steal that van? | 谁会想要偷那台车 |
[11:57] | People who like boobs, people who like ice cream, | 喜欢大胸的人 喜欢冰淇淋的人 |
[11:59] | people who like driving. | 喜欢开车的人 |
[12:01] | – It was insured. – No, it wasn’t. | -车子有保险 -没有 |
[12:02] | It was, and I already report stolen. | 有 我已经通报失窃了 |
[12:07] | I don’t understand what that wink’s about. | 我没看懂你眨眼什么意思 |
[12:08] | V can tell me later. | 小维待会给我解释一下 |
[12:13] | I made us good insurance money. | 我替我们挣了不少保险金 |
[12:15] | You should’ve talked to him first. | 你应该先和他商量的 |
[12:16] | He doesn’t want to talk to me. | 他不想和我说话 |
[12:18] | He’ll come around. | 他会想明白的 |
[12:19] | You just need to give him some time. | 给他点时间 |
[12:21] | I made us good money. He is mad now, | 我挣了不少钱 他现在生气 |
[12:23] | but come Christmas when we spoil babies, | 但到了圣诞节给宝宝们买礼物的时候 |
[12:25] | he will thank me. | 他会感激我的 |
[12:29] | Is it true what Ian said? | 伊恩说的是真的吗 |
[12:30] | Fiona bought a business, gave up the supermom gig? | 菲奥娜买了新店 放弃当超级奶妈了 |
[12:35] | Without Fiona this family’s adrift. | 少了菲奥娜 这个家会颠沛流离 |
[12:38] | You need a rudder. | 你们需要人来掌舵 |
[12:40] | Just have to prove my worth. | 我得证明我的价值 |
[12:43] | Hey, what needs doing around the house? | 家里有没有什么需要帮忙的 |
[12:46] | The upstairs toilet ever get fixed? | 二楼的马桶修好了吗 |
[12:47] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | You ever figure out that smell in your room? | 你房间的臭味找到来源了吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[13:02] | Hi, Tanya. I’m here to thank you. | 坦尼娅 我来向你道谢 |
[13:05] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | I was going down the wrong path, | 我当时误入歧途 |
[13:07] | and your call to DCFS really woke me up. | 而你打给儿童家庭服务部 唤醒了我 |
[13:10] | And I thought you’d like to meet your niece, Franny. | 你或许想见见你的侄女 弗兰妮 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:16] | Mamacita! | 小美女 |
[13:18] | Aw, she looks just like Derek. | 她长得可像德里克了 |
[13:22] | Will you come in? Let her meet her abuela? | 进来好吗 让她见见她的祖母[西语] |
[13:26] | Her what? | 她的什么 |
[13:28] | Her–her grandmother. | 她的奶奶 |
[13:31] | okay. Sure, thank you. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:44] | F– | 操… |
[13:45] | Fuck, man! | 我操 伙计 |
[13:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:50] | Shit. | 靠 |
[13:56] | That your way of committing to a life in the ghetto | 你还真是完全融入了贫民窟生活 |
[13:58] | in one syllable or less? | 打招呼就只说一个字吗 |
[14:00] | What’s up, Professor? | 什么事 教授 |
[14:01] | What’s up is I need an answer. | 我需要一个答复 |
[14:03] | Am I cancelling my office hours | 我要不要取消办公时间 |
[14:04] | so I can testify on your behalf or not? | 去为你作证 |
[14:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:08] | Your appeal hearing. | 你的上诉听证会 |
[14:10] | Uh, I thought I told you to cancel that. | 我不是让你取消了吗 |
[14:12] | And I didn’t listen. | 但我没听你的 |
[14:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:16] | ‘Cause you’re stubborn as hell but generally not stupid, | 因为你虽然倔得要死 但并不蠢 |
[14:19] | so I thought you might come around. | 所以我觉得你应该会想通 |
[14:21] | And because the 20 Gs you owe me for rehab | 而且 你欠我的两万块康复中心费用 |
[14:23] | aren’t likely to get paid back on a dishwasher’s salary. | 靠洗盘子的收入应该还不起 |
[14:27] | Fine, fuck you. I’ll go. | 好吧 操你妈 我会去的 |
[14:29] | Is “Fuck you” the new thank you? | “操你妈”是新的道谢方式吗 |
[14:31] | Yup. | 是的 |
[14:32] | Then fuck you too. | 那我也操你妈 |
[14:34] | I’ll see you at noon at the Provost’s office. | 明天中午我在教务处办公室等你 |
[14:36] | And maybe bring a witness to vouch for your character. | 最好带个见证人 为你的品德作担保 |
[14:39] | With that mouth, you’re gonna need it. | 就你那张贱嘴 请个人比较保险 |
[14:44] | Your professor? | 你的教授吗 |
[14:47] | We at the eavesdropping stage of our casual relationship? | 我们的炮友关系发展到偷听的阶段了吗 |
[14:50] | Apparently we are. | 显然是的 |
[14:52] | You going to that college hearing thing? | 你要出席那个大学听证会吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:59] | Why good? | 为什么 |
[15:01] | ‘Cause I think brains are sexy in a man. | 因为我觉得聪明的男人很性感 |
[15:05] | Hey, are we at that “Kissing in public” Stage | 我们的炮友关系有没有发展到 |
[15:07] | of our casual relationship? | “在公共场合接吻”的阶段 |
[15:16] | We smell so bad. | 我们身上好臭 |
[15:19] | Order’s up, Sierra. | 上菜了 塞拉 |
[15:20] | Get back to work. | 继续干活 |
[15:30] | She stole it. | 是她偷的 |
[15:32] | She stole it! | 是她偷的 |
[15:34] | My tittie van, Svetlana stole it! | 斯维特拉娜偷了我的大胸车 |
[15:36] | She didn’t steal it, she had it stolen | 她没偷 她是叫别人偷的 |
[15:39] | and she banked the insurance money. | 然后她拿了保险赔偿金 |
[15:41] | For us! | 是为了我们 |
[15:42] | Oh, for us! For us! Who’s “Us”? | 为了我们 “我们”是谁 |
[15:44] | Does “Us” include her other husband, | “我们”是不是包括她另一个老公 |
[15:46] | who she said was her father? | 她一开始说是她爹那位 |
[15:47] | Or is he dead and buried under the L? | 也许他已经死了 被埋在轻轨下面 |
[15:49] | Or do you not care about any of this? | 或者你根本不在乎这一切 |
[15:50] | I do care, but… | 我在乎啊 可是… |
[15:52] | I’m married to her. She adopted our children. | 我和她结婚了 她领养了我们的孩子 |
[15:54] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 情况没你说得那么简单 |
[15:55] | Well, your marriage wasn’t legal | 你们的婚姻不合法 |
[15:57] | so maybe the adoption wasn’t either. | 所以领养也未必合法 |
[15:58] | Look, it was fun while it lasted, | 我们这段时间确实很开心 |
[16:00] | but it stopped being fun right around the time | 但后来她在我们床上 |
[16:02] | she started fucking her fake father | 跟她那一身刺青的假爹翻云覆雨 |
[16:04] | with the scary tattoos in our bed. | 这段关系就没那么好玩了 |
[16:06] | I just don’t think we should make any big decisions from an emotional place. | 我只是觉得不应该在激动的时候做决定 |
[16:10] | I am not emotional. | 我没激动 |
[16:14] | You’re just, like, totally cool with the whole Yvon thing? | 难道你 根本不在意伊万这整件事吗 |
[16:16] | You don’t feel betrayed? | 你不觉得她背叛了我们吗 |
[16:18] | No, I’m not over it. I feel betrayed and angry too, | 我在意 我也很气愤她背叛了我们 |
[16:21] | Kev, but I’m considering other factors. | 小凯 但我也在考虑其他方面 |
[16:23] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[16:24] | Like…how much better our lives are with Lana. | 比如有了拉娜 我们的生活变得多好 |
[16:27] | We have more money. We have time alone away from the kids. | 钱也多了 也不用随时盯着孩子了 |
[16:30] | Our sex life is off the chain. | 性生活更是爽到升天 |
[16:32] | Oh, our sex life was always off the chain. | 我们的性生活一向爽到升天 |
[16:37] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:38] | Lana rented the apartment upstairs to her aunt from Russia. | 拉娜把楼上公寓租给了她俄罗斯来的姑姑 |
[16:42] | Is it really her aunt? Or are we gonna find her | 那真是她姑姑吗 也许我们一周后 |
[16:44] | fucking her in our bed a week from now? | 就会发现她们俩在一起滚床单 |
[16:47] | I’m pretty sure that’s not gon’ happen. | 我很确定不会这样的 |
[16:55] | She’s trying to make it up to us. | 她在努力补偿我们 |
[16:57] | The van, the aunt. | 货车 姑姑 |
[16:59] | Whether they’re actually related, | 不管她们是不是亲戚 |
[17:01] | that old woman is paying good money in rent. | 那老女人付的房租可不少 |
[17:03] | Oh, so she’s trying to buy our love? | 所以她是想收买我们的爱 |
[17:05] | She’s trying to buy your love. I’m still in love with her. | 她是想收买你 我还爱着她 |
[17:08] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住爱她 |
[17:08] | Are you siding with her over me? | 你选择站在她那边反对我吗 |
[17:10] | No. Baby, no. | 没有 亲爱的 没有 |
[17:13] | I’m siding with us. | 我站在我们这边 |
[17:14] | I just want it to go back to how good it was. | 我只是想过回以前的好日子 |
[17:17] | Please, babe, just go home and talk to her. | 拜托了 亲爱的 回家和她谈谈 |
[17:20] | Tell her how you feel, she’ll tell you how she feels. | 告诉她你的感受 她会告诉你她的感受 |
[17:33] | Jesus, what happened? | 上帝啊 发生什么事了 |
[17:36] | Place needed a little work. | 这地方需要修补下 |
[17:42] | Are you trying to do it all by yourself? | 你是想全部靠自己一个人搞吗 |
[17:43] | Outta money, so yeah. | 没钱 只能这样 |
[17:47] | I’m biting my tongue pretty hard here. | 我很努力不想嘲讽你 |
[17:49] | I appreciate that. What do you need? | 我很感激 你有事吗 |
[17:54] | Uh, there’s this thing I have to go to. | 我有件事要去做 |
[17:58] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[18:00] | Is it all right if I, uh, | 我能不能 |
[18:01] | switch my dishwashing shift with Julio’s night shift? | 和夜班的胡里奥换个班 |
[18:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:08] | Great. | 那好 |
[18:13] | See, uh, see how I did that? | 看到我怎么做的了吗 |
[18:16] | You know, how I asked your permission before trading shifts? | 换班前请求你的许可 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[18:22] | You might wanna borrow a page from that book | 你下次想花那么多钱收购的时候 |
[18:23] | next time you’re thinking about making any large purchases. | 可以学学我的做法 |
[18:25] | Ask your permission? | 要我请求你的许可吗 |
[18:27] | No, ask my fucking opinion. | 是叫你他妈问问我的意见 |
[18:34] | Hey, you order a hot tub? | 你订了个浴缸 |
[18:38] | No, I did not order a hot tub. | 不 我没订浴缸 |
[18:41] | – It says “Etta”– – Yeah, | -上面写着埃塔 -对 |
[18:42] | she’s got dementia, okay? | 她有痴呆 好吗 |
[18:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | Can you just–can you please just take it back? | 你能 你能退回去吗 |
[18:53] | You her daughter? | 你是她女儿 |
[18:54] | No, but I’m looking after her, or trying to anyway. | 不是 但我在照顾她 算是吧 |
[18:58] | Look, I-I could say you refused delivery, | 我可以说你拒绝签收 |
[19:00] | but if you want a refund, | 但如果你想要退款 |
[19:01] | you’re gonna need to cancel the order on her credit card. | 得取消她信用卡的订单 |
[19:04] | Okay, thank you… very much. | 好吧 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[19:05] | Sign here. | 在这儿签名 |
[19:11] | Might want to take her credit cards away. | 你最好把她的信用卡收走 |
[19:33] | Home. | 家 |
[19:37] | *I ain’t got nobody* | *我独身一人* |
[19:47] | *’Cause nobody cares for–* | *因为无人在乎* |
[19:50] | *Nobody cares–nobody cares– nobody cares–nobody cares* | *无人在乎 无人在乎 无人在乎* |
[19:53] | *Won’t some pretty mama* | *也没有漂亮的女人* |
[19:55] | *Take a chance on me?* | *给我次机会* |
[19:57] | *Take a chance, take a chance on me?* | *给我 给我次机会* |
[19:59] | *Gonna be my only–* | *会是我唯一* |
[20:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:04] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:12] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[20:20] | *Every night I sit and play my love songs* | *每晚我都会弹奏我的情歌* |
[20:25] | Abuela. | 叫奶奶 |
[20:27] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[20:28] | Yes, you are, Mama. | 是的 宝贝 |
[20:30] | You are so beautiful, Francis. | 你真美 弗兰西斯 |
[20:33] | So how’s Derek? | 德里克怎么样了 |
[20:35] | He’s doing well. | 挺好的 |
[20:37] | All right, Mama. | 乖 宝贝 |
[20:38] | He said he wants to meet Franny. | 他说他想见弗兰妮 |
[20:40] | He does? Is he coming home? | 是吗 他要回来了吗 |
[20:42] | No, not anytime soon. | 不 暂时不会 |
[20:44] | But he has been asking after her. | 但他经常询问她的事 |
[20:47] | Yes. Mama. | 是的 宝贝 |
[20:49] | Maybe we could take a picture… to send him? | 要不我们拍张照 发给他 |
[20:52] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[20:53] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[20:59] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[21:10] | – Okay, I think I got it. – Okay. | -好了 拍好了 -好的 |
[21:12] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[21:13] | You should send me those. | 记得发给我 |
[21:33] | What’s up? Everything all right? | 怎么了 还好吧 |
[21:34] | Uh, yeah. No, everything’s cool, | 挺好的 |
[21:36] | I just, um– | 我只是 |
[21:38] | You–you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[21:39] | I-I got this thing I gotta go to. | 我得去参加一个活动 |
[21:41] | What thing? | 什么活动 |
[21:42] | A disciplinary hearing. | 纪律听证会 |
[21:44] | What’d you do now? | 你又做了什么 |
[21:46] | Well, it’s nothing new. It’s– | 没做什么 算是… |
[21:48] | it’s kind of like an appeal thing. | 算是上诉吧 |
[21:49] | Remember my old professor, he– | 还记得我以前那教授吗 他… |
[21:51] | he called my college, you know, | 他联系了我的大学 |
[21:53] | and asked them to reconsider my getting expelled. | 请他们重新考虑开除我的决定 |
[21:55] | What does that mean? Like– like, they might take you back? | 什么意思 他们会让你回去吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah, I mean, you know, maybe. | 嗯 可能 |
[22:00] | But Youens says I need a character witness, so. | 但尤恩斯说我需要一个品德信誉见证人 |
[22:04] | Character witness? | 品德信誉见证人 |
[22:06] | What would I have to say? | 我需要说什么 |
[22:08] | Fuck if I know. Tell ’em that I’ve changed, | 我也不知道 跟他们说我改变了 |
[22:10] | you know, tell ’em that I’m a upstanding member of society. | 跟他们说我现在是社会的正派公民 |
[22:16] | You want me to lie for you? | 你要我为你撒谎 |
[22:19] | Kidding. When? | 逗你呢 什么时候 |
[22:21] | It’s at noon. | 中午 |
[22:22] | All right, well, text me the address. | 好的 把地址发我 |
[22:24] | I’ll make some calls, see if I can get someone to cover my shift. | 我去打几个电话 看谁能代我的班 |
[22:35] | *I…* | *我* |
[22:37] | *Ain’t got no…bo-o-dy* | *孤身一人* |
[22:41] | *Nobody, nobody* | *孤立无援* |
[22:44] | *’Cause nobody cares for me* | *因为没人关心我* |
[22:56] | The cobbler’s children always go barefoot. | 补鞋匠的小孩总是光脚 |
[23:04] | What the hell is all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[23:06] | This is new revenue stream– fake passports. | 这是新的收入来源 假护照 |
[23:10] | Very reliable and less work than tittie van. | 收入稳定 比坐大胸车做保洁轻松多了 |
[23:13] | I like driving the tittie van. | 我喜欢开大胸车 |
[23:16] | You will like it less in winter. Your windows don’t close. | 等到冬天你就不喜欢了 你的窗户关不上 |
[23:20] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[23:21] | You–you–you steal my van, which I love, | 你偷了我挚爱的货车 |
[23:23] | which I’ve owned way before I met you, | 在认识你之前我就买了那辆车 |
[23:26] | and you sell it and you spend my money on all of this? | 你却把它卖了 还把钱拿来干这个 |
[23:30] | It’s better profit. | 这个利润更高 |
[23:31] | It wasn’t yours to sell! | 车又不是你的 |
[23:39] | Stop plotting against me in Russian. | 别用俄语在背后算计我 |
[23:54] | Big Papa, you must trust me. | 大老爹 你一定得相信我 |
[23:56] | I show you, come on. | 我给你看 来吧 |
[24:03] | You been shopping? | 你去买东西了吗 |
[24:04] | Damn straight. | 说得对 |
[24:06] | Triple ply toilet paper. I didn’t even wait for a sale. | 三层厕纸 我都没等打折就买了 |
[24:11] | You know, I’m sure it’s fun having some disposable income, | 有些可支配收入肯定很爽 |
[24:15] | but you gotta stop… | 但你得缓一缓 |
[24:17] | buying stuff you don’t even have room for. | 别买你根本没地儿放的东西 |
[24:19] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你又不是我老板 |
[24:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:23] | You gotta go online and you gotta cancel | 我今天退回去的那台热水浴缸 |
[24:25] | that hot tub that I sent back today, | 你得上网取消订单 |
[24:27] | otherwise they’re gonna charge you for it. | 不然他们就要扣你的钱了 |
[24:29] | I didn’t even wait online. | 我没花时间上网 |
[24:31] | I ordered it all through QVC. | 我都是在电视购物频道上定的 |
[24:34] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna go see how the other half lives. | 我要去看看我的另一半们怎么样了 |
[25:11] | Daddy Frank, you are a serious badass | 弗兰克爸爸 你真是了不起 |
[25:14] | and an essential member of this family. | 是这个家不可或缺的一员 |
[25:21] | Well, shit. | 我去 |
[25:30] | Gemma said “Egg” this morning. | 杰玛今天早上说了”鸡蛋” |
[25:33] | She said “Omelet” to me last week. | 她上个星期对我说了”炒鸡蛋” |
[25:35] | She also said “Horsey” And “Twat,” | 她还说了”大屌”和”小屄” |
[25:37] | but I think she was trying to say, “Trot.” | 但我觉得她是想说”小跑” |
[25:43] | What? | 干什么 |
[25:44] | You love V. I love V. | 你爱小维 我也爱她 |
[25:47] | We don’t need love, me and you. | 我们之间不需要爱 我和你 |
[25:49] | We need like and desire. | 我们只需要喜欢和欲望 |
[25:52] | I still like you, even though you are douche bag when angry, | 我还喜欢你 虽然你一生气就很混蛋 |
[25:55] | and I still desire you. | 我也还想要你 |
[26:00] | Do you still desire me? | 你还想要我吗 |
[26:04] | You got great tits. | 你有大奶子 |
[26:07] | Spasibo. | 谢谢[俄语] |
[26:08] | You stop being douche bag, | 只要你别这么混蛋 |
[26:09] | you could put your face between them like before. | 就可以像以前一样把脸埋在我奶子里 |
[26:11] | Stop stealing my shit and I’ll stop being a douche bag. | 你别偷我的东西 我就不混蛋了 |
[26:14] | I get insurance, I report stolen. | 我买保险 报失窃 |
[26:17] | I collect insurance, I hide van. | 收赔款 藏货车 |
[26:23] | You wait two weeks, you can paint, | 等两个星期 重新喷漆 |
[26:25] | you make ice cream again. | 就又可以卖冰淇淋了 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:31] | And Neil’s a really great guy. | 尼尔真的是个好人 |
[26:32] | He has a big apartment which is totally baby-proof. | 他有个完全适合婴儿生活的大房子 |
[26:35] | Would you guys like to come over and see it? | 你们想过去看看吗 |
[26:37] | Uh, no, I don’t think that’ll be necessary. | 不了 我觉得没必要 |
[26:40] | That way if DCFS calls, | 等家庭服务署打电话来 |
[26:42] | you can say you saw | 你们就可以说 |
[26:42] | where Franny’s living and that she’s in really good hands. | 看过弗兰妮的住处 她被照顾得很好 |
[26:45] | Look, it’s good that you’re trying, Debbie, | 我们知道你在努力 这样很好 黛比 |
[26:48] | but I saw you punch a homeless lady. | 但我看到你打了一个女乞丐 |
[26:50] | That was an accident. | 我不小心的 |
[26:51] | You accidentally punched a homeless lady? | 你不小心打了一个女乞丐吗 |
[26:53] | No, I accidentally lost my temper. | 不 我不小心没控制住脾气 |
[26:56] | Does that happen a lot? | 你经常发脾气吗 |
[26:57] | No, never. No. | 不 从来不 不 |
[26:59] | Please, you’re her “Abayla.” | 求你了 你是她”内内” |
[27:02] | Abuela. | 奶奶 |
[27:03] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[27:05] | Come on. Please? | 求你们了好吗 |
[27:07] | Just come see where we live. | 来看看我们住的地方吧 |
[27:08] | Come see how happy we are. | 来看看我们过得多开心 |
[27:14] | Professor Youens, | 尤恩斯教授 |
[27:14] | I have your letter requesting this appeal hearing. | 我这儿有您请求进行上诉听证会的信 |
[27:18] | Do you have anything to add? | 您还有什么补充吗 |
[27:21] | Only that, uh… | 虽然 |
[27:23] | while I’m the supposed victim of Mr. Gallagher’s violent outburst, | 我曾是加拉格先生暴力下的受害者 |
[27:27] | I’m also his most passionate advocate. | 但我也是他最热情的拥护者 |
[27:29] | He earned his scholarship | 他在条件极为不利的情况下 |
[27:30] | with the odds stacked against him, | 赢得了奖学金 |
[27:32] | and he fought hard to keep it through the sort of culture shock | 并且他在经受你我无法想象的文化冲击中 |
[27:35] | you and I can’t even really imagine. | 仍然努力前行 |
[27:37] | He’s got the kind of mind | 他拥有罕见 |
[27:38] | we don’t see every day or even every decade, | 甚至十年难遇的聪明头脑 |
[27:41] | The kind of kid we always talk about | 他就是我们说着想要教导 |
[27:43] | wanting to educate but seldom do. | 却很少实际教导的学生 |
[27:45] | And it would be a terrible shame | 再说因为一起小事故 |
[27:48] | to let all that talent and intelligence | 而暴殄如此聪明才智 |
[27:51] | go to waste over one incident. | 实在可惜 |
[27:54] | In fairness, it wasn’t one incident. | 事实上 不是一起事故 |
[27:56] | Mr. Gallagher sat before this panel once before. | 加拉格先生不是第一次面对座谈小组了 |
[27:59] | Yes, but in that instance, he was the victim, | 没错 但那次他是受害者 |
[28:01] | not the perpetrator. | 而不是肇事者 |
[28:02] | He was used and discarded by a professor | 他被比他大两倍的教授 |
[28:05] | more than twice his age | 利用并丢弃 |
[28:06] | who is now in treatment for a sex addiction. | 她现在还在接受性成瘾的治疗 |
[28:09] | It was Dr. Runyon’s behavior that, in my estimation, | 在我看来 是鲁尼恩博士的行为 |
[28:12] | led to Mr. Gallagher’s later transgressions. | 导致了加拉格先生后来的暴力 |
[28:14] | With all due respect, Professor, one doesn’t excuse the other. | 恕我直言 教授 这不是借口 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 请问你是… |
[28:20] | Lindsey Chen, student representative. | 琳赛·陈 学生代表 |
[28:23] | And in this world of open carry and daily lockdowns, | 在这个可以公开持枪 每日戒备的世界 |
[28:27] | I have to go on record saying | 我必须声明 |
[28:28] | that I don’t feel safe with you on this campus. | 我认为和你在同个校园里并不安全 |
[28:31] | I’d also like to state for the record | 我也有话要说 |
[28:33] | that since his expulsion, Mr. Gallagher completed | 加拉格先生被开除之后 他在康复中心 |
[28:35] | 30 days of in-patient rehab | 成功戒酒三十天 |
[28:37] | and has his issues with alcohol well in hand. | 解决了酗酒问题 |
[28:40] | Thank you, Professor Youens. | 谢谢你 尤恩斯教授 |
[28:42] | Mr. Gallagher, can I assume that this is a character witness? | 加拉格先生 这位是你的品德证人吗 |
[28:46] | Yeah, it’s my… my brother Ian. | 是的 他是我弟弟伊恩 |
[28:48] | Would you like to make a statement? | 请做陈述吧 |
[28:51] | Lip once walked about eight miles trying to find | 利普曾为了找到我落在火车上的 |
[28:53] | a G.I. Joe I left on a train. | 小兵人徒步行走十三公里 |
[28:57] | I was six. It was my favorite toy. | 我当时六岁 那是我最爱的玩具 |
[29:01] | My parents, they gave me shit about losing it, | 我的父母对我丢了玩具不屑一顾 |
[29:03] | they said that they weren’t gonna be able to find it, | 他们说肯定找不回来了 |
[29:06] | that it was lost, but Lip… | 丢了就是丢了 但利普 |
[29:08] | somehow got ahold of a map of the L.A., | 不知怎么的 拿到了洛杉矶的地图 |
[29:10] | he got on the phone, he started making calls, | 他打了几个电话 |
[29:12] | and he found out where the train would be and when. | 弄清火车的时刻表和停靠站 |
[29:16] | Like, where it would be parked for the night. | 知道了那晚火车会停在哪里 |
[29:18] | My parents wouldn’t give him cash to take the train, | 我父母不愿给他钱坐轻轨 |
[29:20] | so he took off on foot. | 他就一直走 |
[29:23] | He walked eighty city blocks down to Midway, | 走了八十个街区到中途火车站 |
[29:27] | talked the conductor guy into searching the trains… | 让售票员帮忙找到了那辆火车 |
[29:30] | found my toy, walked eighty blocks back. | 找到了我的玩具 又走了八十个街区回来 |
[29:32] | He did all that by himself, | 全凭他一个人 |
[29:33] | he figured that all out at seven years old. | 他七岁就做到了这些 |
[29:35] | I didn’t even know what a map was. | 而我当时连地图是什么都不清楚 |
[29:40] | Lip is not supposed to be stuck in the ghetto. | 利普不该困在贫民区 |
[29:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[29:56] | Pulling up tile. | 撬地砖 |
[29:57] | With a spatula? | 用迷你铲子 |
[30:00] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[30:04] | How are you, Kev? | 你怎么样 凯文 |
[30:05] | Went over to Patsy’s Pie, | 刚去了趟Patsy之家 |
[30:06] | they sent me here. | 他们说来这里找你 |
[30:07] | Since when do you work at the laundromat? | 你什么时候开始在洗衣店工作了 |
[30:09] | I don’t work here. | 我不是在这工作 |
[30:12] | I own the place. | 我是这的老板 |
[30:13] | No shit? That is so cool. | 真的假的 挺酷呀 |
[30:16] | I thought so too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[30:20] | Does V know you’re here? | 小维知道你在这吗 |
[30:22] | No, and she’ll be pissed. | 不知道 不然她会生气的 |
[30:25] | Look, you know us best, and… | 听我说 你最了解我们了 |
[30:27] | I need your advice, so how ’bout this? | 我需要你的建议 不然这样好吗 |
[30:30] | I’ll help you out in here, if you’ll help me out in here. | 我来这帮你 你帮我解决下心中烦恼 |
[30:36] | You’re on. | 成 |
[30:39] | I run the homeless shelter. | 流浪者之家是我在经营 |
[30:42] | Maybe you saw me on the news. | 也许你在新闻上看过了 |
[30:44] | Anyway, the washing machine is a hindrance | 不管怎么说 这个洗衣机会妨碍 |
[30:46] | to the safety of my community. | 社区的安全 |
[30:48] | It was nice of some good Samaritan to donate it, | 虽然是一些乐善好施的人捐赠的 |
[30:51] | but it’s not safe in a house with young kids | 但这对小孩来说是很不安全的 |
[30:53] | and very little sober supervision. | 而且没有人能随时监督他们 |
[30:55] | You know, the kids see that round and round, | 你知道 小孩看见它转啊转的 |
[30:57] | they think it’s a ride. | 会以为这是可以乘坐的 |
[30:59] | There’s a real danger of suffocation. | 这就会引起窒息 非常危险 |
[31:01] | So, uh, in through that door there, | 那穿过那扇门 |
[31:04] | all the way in the back by the kitchen. | 一直到房子里面厨房旁边 |
[31:06] | Unplug the washing machine and deliver it to this address. | 把洗衣机抬走送到这个地址去 |
[31:09] | A neighbor’s agreed to take it off our hands. | 一位邻居已经同意接收这个危险物品 |
[31:23] | Mr. Gallagher, if you would like to say anything | 加拉格先生 如果你想为自己说两句 |
[31:25] | on your own behalf, now is the time. | 现在可以讲了 |
[31:31] | My father, uh, he has kind of a brilliant mind. | 我的父亲 他脑子很好使 |
[31:36] | You know, and that’s– | 你知道 那是… |
[31:38] | that’s a pretty hard thing for me to admit, | 那是件我很不愿意承认的事情 |
[31:40] | because he’s such a waste of space and all, | 因为他完全就是资源浪费 |
[31:42] | but… you know, it’s true. | 尽管如此 这是真的 |
[31:46] | He could have been a college graduate, | 他本可以大学毕业 |
[31:49] | but instead, he dropped out, | 但他中途退学了 |
[31:52] | uh, he fucked up his kids, | 他搞砸了他的孩子们的生活 |
[31:56] | and he drinks, and does drugs. | 他酗酒 嗑药 |
[32:00] | That’s his whole life. | 这就是他的整个人生 |
[32:03] | I want to be around people like Professor Youens. | 我想和尤恩斯教授这样的人在一起 |
[32:06] | And Professor Runyon, even though she… | 还有鲁尼恩教授 尽管她… |
[32:15] | It’s minds like theirs… | 他们的思想… |
[32:19] | you know, these minds that– that are brilliant, | 你知道 这些思想 伟大极了 |
[32:22] | you know, and they aren’t wasted. | 它们没有被浪费 |
[32:25] | I, uh, I don’t have any big ideas | 我对我的人生其实没有 |
[32:28] | about what I want to do with my life, | 什么多么宏大的想法 |
[32:30] | but this morning I was washing dishes | 但今早我在我工作的餐厅 |
[32:34] | at the diner where I work, | 洗盘子的时候 |
[32:36] | and Professor Youens called me, and I thought… | 尤恩斯教授给我打了个电话 我就想 |
[32:41] | “I miss that.” | “我怀念这样的日子” |
[32:43] | You know, I don’t miss the kids who grew up | 你知道 我不是怀念那些条件优越的孩子们 |
[32:46] | so privileged they didn’t even know what they had. | 他们被惯坏了 连自己拥有什么都不知道 |
[32:50] | But I miss being around people | 我怀念的是待在像尤恩斯教授这样的 |
[32:51] | with minds like Professor Youens’, | 有思想的人身边的日子 |
[32:53] | you know, and I think | 你知道 我觉得 |
[32:56] | if I could get a couple more years of that, | 如果我能再像那样生活几年 |
[32:59] | I’d have a real good shot at, uh… | 我就很有可能会 |
[33:02] | making some better choices than my father made. | 做出比我父亲的选择更好的决定 |
[33:05] | I don’t blame anybody else for what I did, | 我对我所做过的一切没有责怪任何人 |
[33:08] | and I do regret it. | 但我确实很后悔 |
[33:14] | But if you guys would have me back, | 如果你们愿意让我回来 |
[33:15] | I-I promise, you know, I’ll… | 我 我保证 你知道 我会… |
[33:19] | I’ll do better. | 我会做得更好 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | And we don’t even know if he’s alive or dead. | 我们都不知道他是生是死 |
[33:29] | Or Russian. | 或者他是不是俄罗斯人 |
[33:31] | Or even related to her. We don’t know anything. | 还有他和她的关系 我们一无所知 |
[33:34] | We can’t trust anything. | 我们什么都不能相信 |
[33:36] | And the craziest part of it all | 最疯狂的是 |
[33:38] | is that V doesn’t even seem to care. | 小维好像毫不在意 |
[33:40] | It’s like she’s pussy-whipped. | 好像她也怕老婆 |
[33:46] | I feel like V… | 我觉得小维 |
[33:48] | might be in love with her more than me. | 可能爱她胜过爱我 |
[33:57] | If you could talk now, that would be awesome. | 现在是该你发表意见的时候了 |
[34:02] | Uh, it’s hard to know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[34:06] | Why, ’cause it’s all so messed up? | 为什么 因为情况太混乱 |
[34:09] | No, because I know that you’re– | 不是 因为我知道 |
[34:13] | you’re practically married to Svetlana, | 你已经和斯维特拉娜结了婚 |
[34:15] | so I don’t want to say anything now | 所以我不想说 |
[34:16] | that I can’t take back later | 什么不好听的话 |
[34:17] | if you’re just gonna go home and make up. | 如果你一回家又和好如初 |
[34:19] | Because that makes me the asshole, like, forever. | 这样我就成了永远的坏人 |
[34:24] | I need you to tell me the truth. That’s what I’m here for. | 我在这儿就是想要听你说实话 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | I never trusted Svetlana, not for a single minute, | 我一直觉得斯维特拉娜不可信 |
[34:37] | not since the day that I met her, | 从我认识她那天起 |
[34:39] | because I was raised by a con artist, | 我就是被骗子专业户养大的 |
[34:41] | so I know one when I see one. | 所以我一眼就能认出来 |
[34:43] | And when V married her to keep her in the country, | 当小维跟她结婚好让她留在美国 |
[34:45] | I understood because she was providing | 我也能理解 因为她在帮着看孩子 |
[34:47] | childcare and help with the bar, | 也在酒吧帮忙 |
[34:49] | and I thought it’s about convenience. | 我以为你们是为了这些好处 |
[34:52] | But then it got really weird. | 然后事情就开始变得很奇怪了 |
[34:56] | And then the next thing I know, my best friend is married to | 我还没反应过来 我的好朋友就爱上 |
[34:59] | and in love with a Russian hand whore con artist | 并且娶了一个骗子俄婊 |
[35:03] | who’s turned her against me, so it’s too late | 那婊子还煽动她跟我反目 |
[35:05] | for me to say anything about it, | 要我说点什么 已经太迟了 |
[35:06] | which is maybe the biggest mistake of my life, | 这可能是我人生最大的错误 |
[35:09] | because I miss her every fucking day. | 我每天都非常想念她 |
[35:15] | Delivery for Etta Teasdale. | 埃塔·蒂斯代尔的快递 |
[35:17] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[35:18] | Floor tiles and ceiling tiles. | 地砖和天花板 |
[35:20] | Oh. Yes, I am Etta Teasdale. | 对 我就是埃塔·蒂斯代尔 |
[35:24] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[35:30] | Jesus, wh-what do you think they’re doing in there? | 老天 你觉得他们在里面搞什么 |
[35:32] | Discussing the merits of the case. | 讨论案情 |
[35:34] | Or they went to lunch to make you sweat. | 或者吃午饭去了 好让你多忐忑一会儿 |
[35:36] | Also a possibility. | 也有可能 |
[35:38] | I’m supposed to pick up Liam from school today. | 我今天得去接利亚姆放学 |
[35:41] | I have a class. | 我有课 |
[35:43] | Want me to see if Debs can do it? | 想让我问问黛比能不能代替我去吗 |
[35:44] | No. No, no, no, I’m– | 不 我– |
[35:46] | I’m fine, you know. Good either way, for real. | 我没事 两种结果我都接受 |
[35:51] | Well, I should go. | 我得走了 |
[35:55] | Thanks for showing up. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:56] | Thank you for– | 谢谢你– |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[36:06] | Later. | 回见 |
[36:09] | New school won’t let Liam leave without a grown-up, | 新学校没人接不会让利亚姆一个人走 |
[36:11] | but I can go late. | 我可以去晚点 |
[36:12] | No. No, you know, we gotta be better | 不 我们得比我们操蛋的爹娘 |
[36:13] | than Monica and Frank, right? | 做得更好 对吧 |
[36:16] | Go. Go. | 快去 |
[36:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:20] | Hey, let me know what happens. | 记得跟我说结果 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:24] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | All right. | 没问题 |
[36:33] | As you can see, all the outlets have been covered, | 你看所有的电源插座都被挡住了 |
[36:36] | the strings to the blinds have been tied up | 窗帘绳子都被绑起来了 |
[36:38] | and out of reach, | 并且够不到 |
[36:40] | and the shelves have been secured to the walls. | 柜子都被固定在了墙上 |
[36:44] | Oh, and this is Neil. | 这是尼尔 |
[36:45] | Neil, this is Celia and Tanya, | 尼尔 这是西莉亚和坦尼娅 |
[36:48] | Franny’s aunt and grandmother on her father’s side. | 弗兰妮的婶婶和奶奶 |
[36:50] | Her father was a deadbeat who ran out on Franny | 她父亲是个混混 在弗兰妮出生前 |
[36:52] | before she was born. | 就抛弃了她 |
[36:55] | Uh, Neil doesn’t have an editing mechanism, | 尼尔的大脑没有编辑机制 |
[36:58] | so he just tells the truth. | 他只会说实话 |
[36:59] | What do you mean, he doesn’t have– | 什么叫他没有… |
[37:00] | He has a brain injury. | 他有脑损伤 |
[37:02] | But he’s really great with the baby. | 但他真的很会带孩子 |
[37:04] | I think kids really respond well | 我觉得孩子对这种 |
[37:05] | to that level of honesty, you know? | 绝对的诚实很有共鸣 |
[37:09] | She’s so beautiful, Debbie. | 她真漂亮 黛比 |
[37:11] | Thank you for letting me meet her. | 谢谢你让我见她 |
[37:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:13] | You guys can come back and visit anytime. | 你们随时可以来见她 |
[37:15] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:23] | And if DCFS calls, | 如果儿童与家庭服务部的人打电话 |
[37:25] | I could really use your support. | 请你们帮我说句好话 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:38] | Nice work, fellas. | 干得好 大伙 |
[38:06] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:11] | What the hell, Frank? | 搞什么 弗兰克 |
[38:14] | Fixed the toilet, cleaned the house, | 修好了马桶 打扫了屋子 |
[38:15] | got you a new washing machine. | 还换了个新洗衣机 |
[38:17] | I think the proper verbiage is “Thanks, Dad.” | 你应该说”谢谢你 爸爸”才对吧 |
[38:20] | Uh, fuck you, Frank. Get out! | 去你的 弗兰克 滚 |
[38:22] | Maybe you want to bring your boy toy over | 也许你想把你的男宠领过来 |
[38:24] | for some afternoon delight? | 午后消遣一下 |
[38:25] | I’m happy to distract young Liam there | 我很乐意帮你转移利亚姆的注意 |
[38:27] | from the double boy-grunts. | 不让他看到搞基的场面 |
[38:29] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[38:30] | Calm down. I have a few repairs to do on the house. | 冷静点 我还没修补完屋子呢 |
[38:34] | Now that Fiona has dropped the ball… Okay. | 既然菲奥娜撒手不管了 |
[38:37] | Someone’s got to pick it up, and that someone is me. | 必须得有人顶上 那个人就是我 |
[38:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:41] | My–my clothes are in the wash. | 我的衣服正洗着呢 |
[38:43] | You have to the count of three, dressed or not, Frank. One! | 给你三秒钟时间 管你穿不穿 一 |
[38:46] | Let’s take a vote. | 我们投票吧 |
[38:48] | Everyone in favor of having an actual parent in the house? | 有谁同意让真正的家长留在家里 |
[38:53] | – All right. – Two. | -好了 -二 |
[38:54] | You never say three! | 你从来不数到三 |
[39:08] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[39:09] | What the hell did you do with our washing machine? | 你把我们的洗衣机弄哪去了 |
[39:13] | You mean my washing machine that you stole from me | 你是说你在把我从我为大家争取来的房子 |
[39:17] | when you kicked me out of the house | 赶走时 从我这里 |
[39:19] | that I secured for all us? | 偷走的洗衣机吗 |
[39:22] | The house– | 那个房子… |
[39:30] | You didn’t get an inspection? | 你没找人来检查吗 |
[39:32] | I didn’t know that I needed one. | 我哪知道有这个必要 |
[39:34] | I don’t know, I-it seemed like it would be easy, you know? | 我不知道 我以为很容易呢 |
[39:36] | A half a dozen washing machines, nice cash flow. | 十几台洗衣机 就坐等收钱了 |
[39:39] | I-I thought that I was seizing an opportunity, | 我以为我抓住了机会 |
[39:41] | and that if I waited, I’d miss out. | 如果我犹豫 机会就溜走了 |
[39:43] | Now I feel like a fucking idiot. | 现在我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[39:45] | You Etta? | 你是埃塔 |
[39:47] | Jesus, what’d she order now? | 天啊 她又买了什么 |
[39:49] | Whole lot of cat food. | 许多猫食 |
[39:50] | What is this, an animal shelter or something? | 这是什么 动物收留所吗 |
[39:52] | No, just–just stack it in the back. | 不 先放后面吧 |
[39:56] | Whoa, what happened in here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:59] | Doing repairs. What’s up? | 修修补补 怎么了 |
[40:00] | Have you seen my credit card? | 你看到我的信用卡了吗 |
[40:02] | QVC’s running a sale on wine racks. | 电视购物频道上酒架正促销呢 |
[40:05] | I’ve always wanted a wine rack. | 我一直想买个酒架 |
[40:07] | No, Etta, I have not seen it. | 不 埃塔 我没看见 |
[40:09] | I need a job, and I wasted the whole day | 我需要份工作 我花了一整天 |
[40:11] | trying to make nice with Derek’s family, | 去讨好德里克的家人 |
[40:13] | and now I have to go grocery shopping | 现在我得去买生活必需品 |
[40:14] | and cook dinner for Neil. | 然后给尼尔做晚餐 |
[40:15] | You know, I swear that that card was in this wallet. | 我发誓那张卡之前就在这钱包里 |
[40:18] | You don’t suppose someone stole it, do you? | 难不成被人偷了 |
[40:22] | Well, uh, maybe you left it | 也许你把它忘在 |
[40:23] | at one of the places you were shopping? | 某个商店了吧 |
[40:25] | If you want I can help you call and cancel it. | 需要的话 我就帮你打电话销卡 |
[40:27] | If I tell DCFS that I work here | 如果我告诉儿童与家庭服务部我在这工作 |
[40:29] | and they check it, | 他们来核实的话 |
[40:30] | can you confirm it with them? | 你能帮我确认吗 |
[40:32] | I can actually do better. I can offer you actual work. | 还有更好的办法 我能给你份真正的工作 |
[40:35] | I can pay you ten bucks an hour | 我每小时付你十块钱 |
[40:38] | if you help me install this new floor tile. | 你来帮我贴新地砖 |
[40:40] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[40:41] | Yup. | 是的 |
[40:42] | Did you not just hear me say I have to grocery shop | 我不是说要去买东西 |
[40:44] | and cook dinner? | 然后回家做晚饭吗 |
[40:45] | God, you literally never listen to me. | 上帝 我的话你压根就听不进去 |
[40:47] | That goddamn chink down at the market | 肯定是商场的那个臭中国佬 |
[40:50] | must’ve stole my card. | 偷了我的卡 |
[40:52] | Oh, nice language. | 积点口德 |
[40:53] | She’s got dementia. Cut her a break. | 她有痴呆 别跟她一般见识 |
[40:55] | Oh, and that’s an excuse for racism? | 有痴呆就能随便歧视别人吗 |
[40:57] | Live through Pearl Harbor then talk to me about racism. | 去感受一下当年的珍珠港再来跟我谈歧视的事 |
[40:59] | Fiona, I am in good clothes. | 菲奥娜 我穿着这么好的衣服 |
[41:00] | Do you expect me to just ruin them? | 干完活衣服还能要吗 |
[41:01] | The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I’m Chinese. | 轰炸珍珠港的是日本人 我是中国人 |
[41:04] | You stole my credit card. | 你偷了我的信用卡 |
[41:05] | Oh, are you seriously accusing me of… | 你真的要把这事怪到我头上吗… |
[41:07] | She has fucking dementia! | 她有痴呆 |
[41:08] | She’s not accusing you of anything! | 她没指责你任何事 |
[41:10] | Fine. Sign. | 好了 签字吧 |
[41:13] | Gladly. | 多谢 |
[41:14] | Can’t you just lie for me this once, Fiona? | 你就不能帮我撒一次谎吗 菲奥娜 |
[41:16] | – The laundromat is closed! – I have had a shitty day! | -洗衣店停业了 -我今天过得糟透了 |
[41:19] | Do you see it open? It’s closed! | 难道现在在营业吗 停业了 |
[41:21] | What would you like me to tell them | 你想让我怎么骗他们说 |
[41:22] | that you are doing here, huh? | 你在这工作 |
[41:24] | Well, why is everybody yelling? | 为什么所有人都在吼叫 |
[41:30] | Are you really laughing at me? | 你这是在嘲笑我吗 |
[41:31] | I think she’s just tired, Debs. | 我觉得她只是很累 小黛 |
[41:33] | Yeah, well, so am I. | 是啊 我也累 |
[41:34] | You know what? | 得了 |
[41:35] | Fuckin’ forget it, Fiona. Have a great day. | 当我没说 菲奥娜 再见 |
[41:44] | Holy Jesus. | 我操 |
[41:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:54] | I can’t tell if you’re laughing or crying. | 我都分不清你这是笑还是哭 |
[42:03] | I-I don’t know what we’re laughing about. | 我都不知道咱们在笑什么 |
[42:19] | New look, Frank? | 新行头吗 弗兰克 |
[42:20] | My usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[42:21] | Hey, your taint is showing, Frank. | 你的鸟露出来了 弗兰克 |
[42:23] | $3.50. | 三块五 |
[42:25] | I paid my tab. | 我还清欠账了 |
[42:26] | And there won’t be a new one. | 那就不让你再赊了 |
[42:27] | This is not a charity. $3.50 plus tip | 这又不是慈善机构 如果还想喝的话 |
[42:30] | if you want me to keep taking your order. | 就付三块五 外加小费 |
[42:36] | Wow, what’s happening? | 真是反常了 |
[42:37] | No big fight? No dramatic monologue? | 不还口 也不拽词 |
[42:40] | Where’s the Frank we know and hate? | 我们认识的弗兰克哪去了 |
[42:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:43] | Hey, listen up, everyone. | 听好了 大伙们 |
[42:44] | I’m offering free drinks for a full week | 如果你们来帮我干几个小时的活 |
[42:47] | if you come help me out right now for a few hours. | 就可以在这免费畅饮一整周 |
[42:49] | – Free drinks for a week. – Kevin, what’s going on? | -整周免费畅饮 -这是怎么回事 凯文 |
[42:51] | I’m helping Fiona. The offer’s good, folks, | 我要帮菲奥娜 条件很诱人 伙计们 |
[42:53] | but you gotta come with me right now. | 我们现在就出发 |
[42:55] | You’re helping Fiona? | 你帮菲奥娜 |
[42:56] | We’ll talk about it later. | 这事我们晚点再说 |
[42:57] | You can’t just offer free drinks for a week | 你不能不和我商量 |
[42:59] | without running it by me first! | 就提供一周免费啤酒 |
[43:00] | You didn’t run it by me when you married Svetlana. | 你和斯维特拉娜结婚的时候也没跟我商量 |
[43:03] | Svetlana didn’t run it by me | 斯维特拉娜假装偷我的大胸车 |
[43:05] | before she fake-stole my tittie van. | 也没提前跟我商量 |
[43:09] | – Where are the kids? – They’re upstairs with my aunt. | -孩子们在哪儿 -在楼上 我姑姑带着 |
[43:11] | You don’t even know if she’s related to that lady. | 你连她们是不是真有血缘关系都不知道 |
[43:13] | – Go get ’em. – Kevin– | -去抱她们下来 -凯文 |
[43:14] | I mean it! | 快去 |
[43:18] | Okay. I’ll go get the kids. | 好 我去抱孩子 |
[43:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[43:25] | Uh, is Professor Youens– | 尤恩斯教授… |
[43:28] | Oh, he had a class. | 他有课 |
[43:32] | Mr. Gallagher,we have carefully weighed | 加拉格先生 我们仔细考虑了 |
[43:35] | your testimony and the testimony | 你的证词和你带来的 |
[43:38] | of the witnesses that you brought. | 证人的证词 |
[43:40] | We admire the efforts that you have made | 我们很钦佩你为控制酒瘾 |
[43:42] | to get your drinking under control. | 而做出的努力 |
[43:45] | And we agree with Professor Youens | 我们也认同尤恩斯教授所说 |
[43:47] | that you have a bright future if you set your mind to it. | 只要你下定决心就能拥有一个光明未来 |
[43:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:54] | But… | 但是 |
[43:56] | under sections 3, 4, 5 | 基于非学术章程的 |
[43:59] | of the non-academic bylaws, | 第三 四 五条 |
[44:02] | we stand by your expulsion | 我们坚持对你的开除决定 |
[44:04] | and we will not expunge the incident | 且不会将该事件从你的 |
[44:06] | from your official transcript. | 官方学生记录中抹去 |
[44:09] | Lot of students drink, many even to excess, | 很多学生喝酒 有些甚至酗酒 |
[44:12] | but you can’t attack people or property | 但你不能攻击他人或毁坏学校财产 |
[44:15] | or interfere with the educational environment | 或干扰同学所处的教育环境 |
[44:18] | of you fellow students, all of which you did. | 而这些行为你都占全了 |
[44:30] | Thought I scared you off. | 还以为我把你吓跑了 |
[44:31] | No. I mean, yeah, you’re scary, | 不 我是说 没错 你确实挺吓人的 |
[44:34] | but…I brought help. | 不过 我带帮手来了 |
[44:48] | You came to help? | 你们是来帮忙的 |
[44:49] | Looks like you could use it. | 你可以好好利用 |
[44:51] | Christ, what a shit show. | 我的妈 乱成一锅粥了 |
[44:53] | All right, listen up. I need three guys | 大家听好了 我要三个人 |
[44:55] | on the ceiling, three people on the floor, | 弄天花板 三个人弄地板 |
[44:57] | everybody else is clean-up, okay? | 其他人打扫卫生 明白吗 |
[45:00] | Fiona, you got any masks? | 菲奥娜 你有面具吗 |
[45:03] | No. | 没有 |
[45:04] | Any other tools? | 其他工具呢 |
[45:09] | I got tools in my truck, it’s parked around the corner, | 我车上有工具 车就停在街角 |
[45:11] | I’ll go grab ’em. Everybody, | 我去拿 大家伙儿 |
[45:13] | shovel all this broken tile out, get it the hell outta here. | 把所有碎瓷砖都铲出去 |
[45:15] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[45:18] | Did you really buy this place? | 你真买了这个地方 |
[45:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[45:22] | Smart. Good investment. | 聪明 明智的投资 |
[45:31] | Kev texted me. | 小凯发短信给我 |
[45:33] | Why didn’t you say you were in trouble? | 你为什么不说你有麻烦 |
[45:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:37] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[45:38] | We think it’s pretty badass you actually bought this place. | 我们觉得你真买了这地方是酷毙了 |
[45:41] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[45:49] | Why, you’re nothing but a great, big coward. | 为什么 你就是天底下最大的懦夫 |
[45:51] | You’re right, I am a coward. | 你说得对 我是个懦夫 |
[45:53] | Hey. I got pasta for dinner | 我买了意大利面做晚餐 |
[45:54] | and a pre-cooked chicken that smelled good. | 还有很香的熟鸡肉 |
[45:57] | And a Jell-O salad ’cause we’re celebrating. | 和一个果冻沙拉 因为我们要庆祝 |
[45:59] | I thought it went really well with Derek’s family, didn’t you? | 和德里克家人的见面还不错 你觉得呢 |
[46:01] | Yeah, they were super nice. | 是啊 他们人很好 |
[46:03] | I haven’t slept in weeks. | 我好久都没睡好觉了 |
[46:05] | Where’s Franny? | 弗兰妮在哪 |
[46:06] | The grandma came back and took her for a walk. | 她奶奶来带她去散步了 |
[46:09] | What? | 什么 |
[46:10] | You let Celia take Franny? | 你让西莉亚把弗兰妮带走了 |
[46:12] | Yeah, you said they could visit anytime. | 对啊 你说她们可以随时来拜访的 |
[46:13] | I said sometime, not tonight. | 我说的是以后哪天 不是今晚 |
[46:15] | She’s not my family, Neil. Jesus! | 她又不是我的家人 尼尔 老天 |
[46:18] | Sorry, Debbie, just don’t slam the door. | 对不起 黛比 别摔门 |
[46:27] | Are you seriously smoking in here? | 你竟然在这抽烟 |
[46:29] | Your sister will fire you for that shit. | 你姐会炒了你的 |
[46:41] | Lip, you taste like the floor of a bar. | 利普 你浑身都是酒味 |
[46:49] | Hearing didn’t go well? | 听证会不顺利吗 |
[46:51] | I never should’ve gone. | 我就不应该去 |
[46:54] | Sierra, order’s up. | 塞拉 上菜了 |
[47:08] | Hi, guys, uh, | 不好意思 |
[47:09] | I’m gonna be out with yours in just a moment, okay? | 我一会再来你们这桌好吗 |
[47:11] | Hey. Hey. I brought money. | 我带钱给你了 |
[47:14] | Now can I see him? | 我能见孩子了吗 |
[47:16] | He’s not here. | 他又不在这里 |
[47:17] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[47:18] | I need to explain to him what happened | 我要向他解释发生了什么 |
[47:20] | or he’s gonna hate me forever, Sierra. | 不然他会恨我一辈子的 塞拉 |
[47:22] | He’s not gonna hate you forever, Charlie. | 他不会恨你一辈子的 查理 |
[47:24] | Sierra, please, fuck, come on. Give me another chance. | 拜托了 塞拉 再给我一次机会 |
[47:27] | – Let me see Lucas. – No! | -让我见卢卡斯 -不行 |
[47:29] | Sierra, you can’t keep me from my kid. | 塞拉 你不能阻止我见孩子 |
[47:31] | Give me another chance. Don’t keep me from my son. | 再给我一次机会吧 让我见他 |
[47:34] | -Come on. – One second, sir, I’ll be right there. | -拜托 -先生请稍等一下 我马上就来 |
[47:35] | She just told you to go away, asshole! | 她说了要你滚 混蛋 |
[47:38] | Lip! | 利普 |
[47:39] | Hey, hey, look, man, | 兄弟你听我说 |
[47:41] | this is none of your business, all right? | 这事跟你没关系好吧 |
[47:42] | What? She told you to leave her alone! | 她都说了让你别烦她 |
[47:43] | Lip! Lip! | 利普 |
[47:45] | Lip, stop! Jesus– Jesus Christ, Lip, stop! | 我的天 快住手 利普 |
[47:48] | Get off of me, man! | 放开我 |
[47:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[47:51] | Fucking stop! | 快他妈住手 |
[47:53] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[47:55] | Lip, please! Stop! | 利普 求你了别打了 |
[47:57] | – Stop it! – No! Hey! | -住手 -别打了 |
[48:00] | Easy. Hey. Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[48:02] | No! | 操 |
[48:06] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[48:08] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[48:12] | All right, okay. It’s over. | 都散了吧 |
[48:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 该干什么就干什么 |
[48:16] | It’s over. | 别看热闹了 |
[48:17] | I didn’t hit him. | 我没动手 |
[48:20] | What the fuck just happened? | 刚才是他妈怎么回事 |
[48:22] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[48:26] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[48:29] | Look at me. Lip. Hey. | 利普 看着我 |
[48:33] | – You got this? – Yeah. | -你能搞定吗 -放心 |
[48:42] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[48:45] | Are you gonna give me shit now? | 你现在是要教训我吗 |
[48:46] | If they didn’t take you back, | 既然他们不让你回去上学 |
[48:48] | you don’t fucking need ’em, all right? | 你也根本就不用在乎他们 行吗 |
[48:51] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 你都不知道你他妈在说什么 |
[49:14] | Celia! Tanya! It’s Debbie. | 西莉亚 坦尼娅 我是黛比 |
[49:16] | It’s almost Franny’s bedtime, so… | 弗兰妮该上床睡觉了 所以… |
[49:22] | We’re gonna keep her awhile, Debbie. | 弗兰妮暂时由我们照顾 黛比 |
[49:24] | What? What do you–what? | 什么 你们要干什么 |
[49:27] | You may be able to trick DCFS, | 也许你能骗过家庭服务署 |
[49:29] | but you can’t trick us. | 但你骗不了我们 |
[49:30] | You cannot just take my baby. | 你们不能抢走我的孩子 |
[49:32] | You were begging on the street | 你沦落在街上乞讨 |
[49:33] | and fighting with a homeless woman. | 还跟一个女乞丐斗殴 |
[49:35] | Now you don’t have a job, | 你没有正经工作 |
[49:36] | and you’re marrying a man with brain damage. | 还要嫁给一个脑子不正常的男人 |
[49:38] | Neil is ten times the man that Derek ever was. | 尼尔比德里克男人多了 |
[49:41] | Because Derek wasn’t a man. | 因为德里克当时还不是男人 |
[49:42] | He was just a kid, | 他只是个孩子 |
[49:43] | and you tried to trap him. | 你却想要绑住他 |
[49:45] | We’re keeping Franny. | 弗兰妮由我们来养 |
[49:47] | Celia! Tanya! | 西莉亚 坦尼娅 |
[49:49] | Open the goddamn door! | 给老娘开门 |
[49:51] | Give me back my baby! | 把我的宝宝还给我 |
[49:54] | Give me back my daughter! | 把我的女儿还给我 |
[49:56] | Hey! Franny! Franny! | 弗兰妮 弗兰妮 |
[49:58] | Franny, baby, I love you. Your Mommy’s here. | 弗兰妮 宝贝 我爱你 妈妈在这儿 |
[49:59] | Baby, I’m right here. | 宝贝 妈妈在 |
[50:04] | I will kill you if you don’t give me back my daughter. | 如果不把女儿还给我 我就杀了你们 |
[50:07] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 要了你们的狗命 |
[50:08] | You hear me? I’ll burn your house down. | 听见没有 我一把火烧了你们家 |
[50:11] | You hear me? She needs me! | 听见没 她需要我 |
[50:30] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[50:34] | Hey, can I come in? | 能让我进去么 |
[50:36] | No. | 不行 |
[50:39] | – Oh, come on– – No. | -别这样 -不行 |
[50:42] | That guy, he was fucking with you all day long, you know? | 那家伙烦了你一整天 |
[50:44] | That guy is the father of my son, | 他是我儿子的父亲 |
[50:47] | and I’ve been working so goddamn hard | 一直以来 我这么努力 |
[50:49] | to have a relationship with him | 想要维持跟他的关系 |
[50:50] | because I want Lucas to have a father. | 因为我希望卢卡斯有父亲 |
[50:52] | I told you from the beginning I didn’t want any drama. | 我早就告诉你 不想处理这种麻烦事 |
[50:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:58] | I–I had a… | 我今天… |
[51:02] | a really shit day. | 过得很不顺 |
[51:05] | I already have one out-of-control addict in my life. | 一个瘾君子已经够我受的了 |
[51:08] | I don’t need two. | 不需要再来一个 |
[51:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[51:25] | I don’t know how to say thank you. | 真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[51:28] | How ’bout you let me crash on your couch? | 不如让我睡你家沙发吧 |
[51:31] | Sure. | 行 |
[51:32] | Well, uh, hey, um, | 对了 |
[51:35] | would you happen to have a spare bed for your old pops? | 家里还有没有空床给老爹我睡 |
[51:38] | No. | 没有 |
[51:41] | Looks like a party in here, Wendell. | 你们的派对开得不错啊 温德尔 |
[51:44] | Show those kids how it’s done. | 让这些小孩们瞧瞧 |
[51:48] | Dead husband. | 是她死去的丈夫 |
[51:52] | Does she still have an apartment upstairs? | 她楼上还有公寓吗 |
[51:55] | No. | 没了 |
[51:56] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[52:01] | This is my song. | 我特喜欢这首歌 |
[52:08] | Remind me, darling, do we have a double bed upstairs? | 亲爱的 楼上还有没有双人床啊 |
[52:12] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[52:13] | It’s cold out there, Fiona. | 外面很冷 菲奥娜 |
[52:15] | You can stay on the floor in the back | 你别欺负埃塔 |
[52:17] | if you leave Etta out of it. | 后面地板就给你睡 |
[52:19] | Deal. | 成交 |
[52:26] | That’s right. Here we go. | 没错 就这样 |
[52:28] | Again, yes. | 再来一次 |
[53:18] | Etta, your Wendell is home. | 埃塔 你家温德尔回来啦 |