时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:16] | Again? | 又来 |
[00:18] | Let me ask you something, Richard. | 我问你 理查德 |
[00:19] | You sure it’s not urine | 你确定这不是尿 |
[00:21] | and you’re not just wetting the bed? | 你确定你不是尿床了 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I’m sure. It’s– it’s not. | 我确定 不是尿 |
[00:25] | It’s just sweat. | 只是汗 |
[00:26] | Well, then the medical term for what you have | 那么你这种情况的医学术语 |
[00:29] | is “Night sweats.” | 是”盗汗” |
[00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | But night sweats can be a precursor to bed-wetting, | 但盗汗可能演变成尿床 |
[00:34] | and that is very serious. | 那就很严重了 |
[00:37] | How serious? | 有多严重 |
[00:38] | – Like, uh, cancer? – No! | -是说可能是癌症吗 -不 |
[00:41] | It’s embarrassing. | 是太丢人了 |
[00:42] | I mean, you’re a grown man, Richard. Come on. | 你都是成年人了 理查德 拜托 |
[00:45] | That’s what children do. | 小孩子才会尿床 |
[00:46] | But I’m not wetting the bed. | 但我又没有尿床 |
[00:49] | Yet! How’s your stress level been? | 还没有 你的压力水平如何 |
[00:52] | It’s gotten worse. | 比以前更糟 |
[00:54] | I have to get a working beta of my platform | 我的平台需要在一月前 |
[00:55] | ready in time for January. | 发布公测版 |
[00:57] | I just took money from a guy who is a nightmare. | 一个噩梦般的家伙刚投资了我 |
[01:00] | I hired six new people. | 我雇了六位新人 |
[01:02] | We’re going to spend a ton of money on new offices. | 我们还要花一大笔钱租新办公室 |
[01:04] | It’s like every second, | 就像是每分每秒 |
[01:06] | there is a new issue that I have to solve. | 都有新的问题亟待解决 |
[01:08] | I am stressed as hell. | 我快被压力逼疯了 |
[01:10] | Richard, currently, your stress level is here. | 理查德 你现在的压力等级在这里 |
[01:13] | And that’s night-sweats level. | 是盗汗的级别 |
[01:15] | But now if you’re not careful and you let it go up, | 但如果你不加注意的话 它就会升高 |
[01:20] | bed-wetting. | 变成尿床的级别 |
[01:33] | I love these walls. | 我爱死这些墙了 |
[01:35] | You know what it is? They’re exposed brick. | 你知道这是什么吗 这叫暴露砖墙 |
[01:37] | Why would anyone ever hide brick? | 为什么会有人想把砖藏起来 |
[01:39] | Did you see the conference nook? | 你看到那个会议角了吗 |
[01:41] | Just think of the conferences we could have in this nook. | 想想在这个角落里开会有多么美妙吧 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah. But I mean, this is really expensive. | 没错 但这里真的很贵 |
[01:47] | So, um, what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[01:50] | It’s nothing. It’s just stress-related night sweats. | 没什么 只是压力导致的盗汗 |
[01:53] | – I’ll be fine. – That’s good to hear. | -我会没事的 -很高兴听你这么说 |
[01:55] | – Are you relieved? – I would have been | -感觉松了口气吗 -本来是的 |
[01:57] | if that idiot hadn’t have mentioned something about | 直到那白痴开始提什么 |
[01:59] | how it can lead to, uh, bed-wetting. | 这会演变成尿床 |
[02:03] | I’m just trying not to think about it. | 我只想尽量不去想这件事 |
[02:04] | Good, don’t. Definitely. | 没错 别想了 |
[02:08] | Because just thinking about it would probably | 因为光是想想就有可能 |
[02:10] | – stress you out enough to make it happen– – Stop! | -增加你的压力导致尿床 -停 |
[02:12] | Would you– don’t say “Stress.” | 你能不能别说”压力”这个词了 |
[02:13] | I just said that I was trying not to think about it. | 我刚说过我在努力不去想它 |
[02:16] | Well, Richard, personal management | 理查德 个人管理 |
[02:18] | is a big part of being a CEO. | 是首席执行官职责里很重要的部分 |
[02:20] | You think working here might help? | 你觉得在这儿工作会有帮助吗 |
[02:22] | Actually, uh, yeah. I think it would. | 事实上 会吧 我觉得会 |
[02:25] | But can we afford it? | 但我们租得起吗 |
[02:27] | Well, this is an investment in your mental health. | 这是对你心理健康的投资 |
[02:29] | Richard, I mean, | 理查德 我是说 |
[02:30] | can you put a dollar value on not wetting your bed? | 你能花钱买到不尿床吗 |
[02:33] | Ahh, don’t. | 别再说了 |
[02:34] | If you want this, Richard, | 如果你想要 理查德 |
[02:35] | even with the money we wasted on swag and billboards, | 尽管我们在周边和广告牌上浪费了些钱 |
[02:38] | I think I can make the numbers work. | 我觉得我能想办法搞定的 |
[02:40] | It’s your call. | 取决于你了 |
[02:41] | Hey, guys? Um, this is Yelena. | 伙计们 这位是叶莲娜 |
[02:43] | She got off the elevator at the wrong floor | 她电梯下错楼层了 |
[02:47] | because her modeling agency is upstairs. | 她的模特经纪公司在楼上 |
[02:50] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[02:51] | Please? | 拜托 |
[02:54] | Primarily for other reasons, | 考虑到其他一些重要原因 |
[02:56] | but, uh, yes! Yeah, sure. Uh, we’re gonna take it. | 但 没错 我们就租这里 |
[02:59] | – We’re take– we’re taking it. – Take? | -我们要了 这办公室我们要了 -要了 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna hug you. | 我得拥抱你一下 |
[03:03] | No. | 别 |
[03:09] | All right, this one’s ready to go out to the truck. | 好了 这一箱可以搬到卡车上了 |
[03:10] | Great. Take it out. | 很好 搬出去吧 |
[03:13] | Okay, you know what? I said we should hire movers. | 跟你说 我提议雇几个苦力来 |
[03:16] | I don’t do this kind of stuff. | 这不是我该干的活 |
[03:17] | I work with my mind, not with my hands. | 我是脑力劳动者 不是体力劳动者 |
[03:19] | In Pakistan, we had servants who did this. | 在巴基斯坦 我们都是雇仆人来做这个 |
[03:22] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 稀松平常的事 |
[03:22] | We didn’t pay them very much and they were very happy. | 我们付的钱很少 但他们都很满足 |
[03:25] | I’ll take out your box of tampons. | 我还是帮你把你的卫生巾搬出去吧 |
[03:27] | It’s good for the soul. | 净化下我的心灵 |
[03:30] | Interesting pitch. | 有趣的展示 |
[03:32] | I will admit, I have never heard | 我得承认我从没听说过 |
[03:33] | a Christian-oriented riff on dog-sharing. | 有人想做面向基督徒的狗狗分享应用 |
[03:37] | But Christianity is borderline illegal in northern California. | 不过基督教在北加州可以说是非法的 |
[03:41] | Also, how would you scale? | 另外你们打算怎么扩展业务呢 |
[03:43] | Well, we could expand | 我们可以从分享狗狗 |
[03:44] | from sharing dogs to other types of pets– | 扩展到其他类型的宠物上 |
[03:46] | – Pot-bellied pigs, ferrets… – I’m gonna stop you right there. | -大肚猪 雪貂 -你先给我打住 |
[03:50] | You do know that ferrets are illegal | 你们知道在加州 |
[03:52] | in the state of California? | 养雪貂是非法的吧 |
[03:54] | No. | 看来不知道 |
[03:54] | Well, then I suppose you also don’t know | 那我看你也不知道 |
[03:56] | that pot-bellied pigs have been | 养大肚猪早在2005年 |
[03:58] | wildly unfashionable since 2005. | 就已经土得不可理喻了 |
[04:01] | Owning a pot-bellied pig is | 这年头养大肚猪 |
[04:02] | frowned upon almost as much as being a Christian. | 就跟信基督教一样没法上街见人 |
[04:05] | Thank you, gentlemen. Good day. | 谢谢 先生们 日安 |
[04:10] | And technically, I’m not passing on dog dammit. | 严格来讲我并没有拒绝分享狗狗的点子 |
[04:14] | I’m just not saying yes. | 我只是没同意 |
[04:16] | But who knows? The lord works in mysterious ways. | 谁知道呢 天道难测 |
[04:19] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 不用我说你们也知道吧 |
[04:29] | Richard, do you have a moment? | 理查德 你有时间吗 |
[04:31] | I’d like to present you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[04:33] | Okay, what’s up? | 好吧 是什么 |
[04:37] | – What are you doing? – Bowing. | -你干什么呢 -鞠躬 |
[04:40] | The Japanese have the most advanced | 日本人的商业文化 |
[04:42] | business culture in the world. | 是世界上最先进的 |
[04:44] | I am showing you respect by using their traditions. | 我遵循他们的礼节来表达对你的尊重 |
[04:47] | And traditionally, | 而且根据传统 |
[04:48] | you give a gift on important occasions, | 你需要送出一份礼物来庆祝重大时刻 |
[04:50] | such as the graduating of an incubee. | 比如你被孵人生涯正式结束 |
[04:53] | “Incubee”? Is that a word? | 被孵人 有这个词吗 |
[04:55] | Of course it is. One who’s been incubated. | 当然有 就是被孵化的人 |
[04:57] | The inhabitant of an incubator. | 在孵化器里呆过的那种 |
[05:00] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | – Now you bow. – I’d really rather not. | -该你鞠躬了 -我还是算了吧 |
[05:04] | Richard, I need you to bow. | 理查德 我需要你鞠躬 |
[05:09] | – To the waist. – To the waist? | -90度 -还得90度 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:16] | Now I hand this to you, | 现在我把这个赠与你 |
[05:17] | and it is customary for you to politely refuse | 根据传统你要礼貌地回绝我 |
[05:21] | and weakly say that you are not worthy. | 并暗示你配不上这份礼物 |
[05:23] | Erlich, I really don’t have time for this. | 埃利希 我没时间陪你玩了 |
[05:25] | That’s perfect. Here you go. | 做得好 给你 |
[05:27] | Good. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Japanese coin. Lowest denomination. | 日元硬币 最小面值 |
[05:40] | Is this a kimono? | 这是和服吗 |
[05:42] | – Well, try it on. – Uh, thank you, Erlich. | -试试看 -多谢你 埃利希 |
[05:48] | Sore wa meiyodeshita. | それは名誉でした |
[05:53] | According to google translate, | 根据谷歌翻译 |
[05:55] | that means, “It has been an honor.” | 这句话的意思是 “我很荣幸” |
[05:58] | Yeah, all right. | 荣幸 荣幸 |
[05:59] | Thank you. Thanks. | 多谢 多谢 |
[06:01] | I’m still packing up, so I don’t want to damage it. | 我还得打包东西 可不能把衣服刮坏了 |
[06:04] | Eh, eh, traditionally it’s rolled. | 慢着 传统上和服要卷好 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | Wikipedia. | 维基上说的 |
[06:13] | Thanks, Erlich. | 谢谢 埃利希 |
[06:14] | I’ll get you something later. | 我以后再送你点东西 |
[06:18] | Little Kohai, you’ve already given me a gift. | 少年 你已经给了我一个礼物 |
[06:32] | Noah from next door. | 我叫诺亚 住隔壁 |
[06:35] | Richard. | 我叫理查德 |
[06:36] | Moving out? | 要搬走吗 |
[06:37] | Uh, yeah, some of us are, sort of. | 是的 其中几个人要搬走 |
[06:40] | Well, I’d be lying to say I was sad to see you go. | 我也不想骗你说看到你搬走我很难受 |
[06:43] | – Okay. – Nothing personal. | -好吧 -不是针对你的 |
[06:45] | You seem like nice guys, | 你看起来是个好人 |
[06:46] | just houses full of renters aren’t great for property values. | 只是出租房太多会影响社区形象 |
[06:50] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是啊 你说的有道理 |
[06:51] | This neighborhood is mostly families. | 这片大多是住家 |
[06:54] | Okay. Well, we’re moving out, so… | 好吧 我们正要搬走 |
[06:56] | People with pets, you know? | 养宠物的人 你懂吗 |
[07:00] | – Well, good luck. – You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[07:03] | – What? – You, too. | -什么 -你也是 |
[07:11] | – Hey, Richard? – Oh, hey, Jared. | -理查德 -你好 贾里德 |
[07:13] | Richard, the hosting company | 理查德 那家准备租给我们 |
[07:16] | that was going to be renting us | 服务器的公司 |
[07:17] | server space just dropped their bid. | 刚刚撤销了他们的报价 |
[07:19] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[07:19] | let’s just get servers from some other provider. | 那就从别家租吧 |
[07:21] | Well, I just contacted five other web services companies, | 我刚联系了五家网络服务公司 |
[07:24] | and they’re all denying us. | 他们都拒绝了 |
[07:26] | I think I know what might be happening here. | 我觉得我知道是怎么回事 |
[07:30] | All of them– | 所有公司 |
[07:31] | Rackspace, Softlayer, Amazon. | ‘货架空间’ ‘软层’ ‘亚马逊’ |
[07:33] | I mean, they can’t afford to lose Hooli’s business. | 他们不想失去’互利’这个客户 |
[07:35] | So Gavin Belson can just | 所以盖文·贝尔森只要 |
[07:36] | pick up the phone and make us radioactive | 打个电话 我们就变成 |
[07:39] | to every single web-hosting service? | 所有网络服务商的噩梦吗 |
[07:41] | It’s how these guys operate. | 这些人就是这样做生意的 |
[07:42] | I mean, when Bill Gates got married on Lanai, | 当比尔·盖茨在拉奈岛[夏威夷]结婚时 |
[07:44] | he rented every helicopter on the Hawaiian islands | 他租下了夏威夷群岛的所有直升机 |
[07:47] | so that paparazzi couldn’t use them to fly over. | 就为了让狗仔队无法拍到照片 |
[07:49] | Although in that case, it was a positive, | 对那件事而言是有益的 |
[07:51] | because now you can imagine that wedding however you want. | 因为你现在就能任意想象那场婚礼了 |
[07:55] | – What? – Jared? | -什么 -贾里德 |
[07:56] | Our entire platform is web-based. | 我们整个平台都是基于网络搭建的 |
[07:58] | We need servers for that. | 我们需要服务器 |
[07:59] | What the fuck are we going to do? | 现在我们该他妈怎么办 |
[08:01] | I know what the fuck we’re going to do. | 我知道我们该他妈怎么办了 |
[08:04] | But you’re not going to like it. | 但你们肯定不喜欢我的方法 |
[08:07] | We build our own servers. | 我们自己搭建服务器 |
[08:09] | Gilfoyle, servers are essentially a utility. | 吉尔弗约尔 服务器基本等同于基础设施 |
[08:11] | I mean, you wouldn’t dig a well for water | 我是说 你不会为了喝水就去挖井 |
[08:14] | or build a generator for power. | 或者为了电造一个发电机 |
[08:15] | I think we should dig our own well | 我认为我们应该挖个属于自己的井 |
[08:17] | and build our own generator. | 也应该造自己的发电机 |
[08:18] | I also think we should store a year’s worth of food | 我还认为我们应该在一个防爆破地窖中 |
[08:20] | and ammunition in a blast cellar. | 储存一年量的食物和枪支弹药 |
[08:23] | But we don’t. | 但我们没有 |
[08:24] | So good luck when the shit hits the fan. | 所以祝你们遇到大灾变的时候有个好运气 |
[08:26] | Look, Richard, we’re about precision, | 听着 理查德 我们的工作在于准确度 |
[08:28] | about shaving yocto seconds off latency | 在于在堆栈空间中节省 |
[08:31] | at every layer in the stack. | 10的24次方分之一秒的速度 |
[08:32] | If we rent from a public cloud, | 如果我们租用公共云服务器 |
[08:35] | we’re using servers that are by definition | 我们就是在使用一些骨子里就很普通 |
[08:37] | generic and unpredictable. | 以及不稳定的服务器 |
[08:39] | Yeah, but we’re already up against a serious deadline. | 是的 但是我们的时间已经很紧了 |
[08:42] | I mean, how long is building our own servers | 我是说 搭建自己的服务器 |
[08:44] | going to set us back? | 又要拖延我们多久 |
[08:45] | If I busted my ass? | 如果我拼了老命的话 |
[08:46] | I could stand them up inside a week | 我可以在一周之内完成 |
[08:49] | right here in the house. | 就在这栋房子里 |
[08:50] | Look, richard, truth is, | 听着 理查德 事实上 |
[08:55] | this is a huge positive. | 这是一件很好的事 |
[08:57] | I tried running the platform on my old bitcoin rig | 我曾在我的旧比特币矿机上运行我们的平台 |
[09:00] | at 5200 GFLOPS, | 每秒浮点运算次数是五千二百兆 |
[09:02] | your algorithm flies 800 times faster | 如果在GPU而不是CPU上运行你的程序 |
[09:05] | on GPUs compared to normal CPUs. | 速度还能再提八百倍 |
[09:08] | No host could match the config | 没有任何运营商能提供 |
[09:10] | that I built here in the house. | 我在这屋里架设的配置 |
[09:12] | Oh, and also, we don’t seem to have a choice. | 而且我们好像也别无选择 |
[09:15] | But that would cost a ton. | 可那要花很多钱 |
[09:16] | And we don’t have that kind of money just lying around. | 我们没有那么多闲钱 |
[09:19] | It seems as though we do | 看来我们确实有 |
[09:20] | have that kind of money just lying around. | 这么多的闲钱 |
[09:23] | But that’s for the office space. | 可那是用来租办公室的 |
[09:25] | – Was it? – No, no, no, no! | -是吗 -不不 不行 |
[09:27] | Jared, we already signed the lease. | 贾里德 我们已经签了合同 |
[09:29] | It’s too late, right? We can’t break the lease. | 已经太晚了对吧 我们不能毁约 |
[09:31] | I mean, we haven’t given them the check yet. | 我们还没给他们寄支票 |
[09:33] | – Here it is. – I could go mail it right now. | -那就这么定了 -我可以现在去寄 |
[09:35] | In this market, they could probably | 以现在的市场需求 他们可能 |
[09:36] | find another tenant in a day. | 一天之内就能找到别的租客 |
[09:37] | I doubt there would be an issue. | 我觉得应该没问题 |
[09:39] | Fuck! Richard, please? | 操 理查德 求你了 |
[09:43] | It’s servers or offices, Richard. | 服务器或办公室 理查德 |
[09:45] | We can’t afford both. | 我们只能选一 |
[09:46] | Damn it, I don’t know what to do. | 该死 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:49] | Well, then it’s a good thing– | 那真是算你们走运 |
[09:52] | It’s a good thing that I’m here, isn’t it? | 算你们走运我在这里 对吧 |
[09:54] | As much as I hate to agree with Gilfoyle, | 我虽然很不想附和吉尔弗约尔 |
[09:57] | he’s right– you have but one option. | 但他说的没错 你们别无选择 |
[09:59] | Stay here and build the servers. | 留下来 自己架设服务器 |
[10:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:03] | Because I’ve got Carla and five other coders | 因为我已经雇了卡尔拉 还有另五个程序员 |
[10:06] | starting over the next few weeks. | 过几周就要来上班 |
[10:08] | Well, it’s going to get a little cozy in here, | 到时候这里会有点人满为患 |
[10:09] | but I’ll endure for your sake. | 不过为了你我会尽量容忍的 |
[10:12] | What about all your other “Incubees”? | 那你其他的被孵人该怎么办 |
[10:15] | I’ve heard quite a few exciting pitches over the last week, | 我上周听了不少有意思的点子 |
[10:18] | but I’ll be forced to forgo those opportunities | 但是为了你们这个平庸的项目 |
[10:21] | because of your mediocrity. | 我不得不放弃了这些机会 |
[10:24] | You see, Richard, when I invited you into my incubator, | 理查德 我邀请你住进我的孵化器 |
[10:26] | I promised to get you ready for the outside world. | 我承诺帮你们成长到足以应对外面的世界 |
[10:30] | But I failed to do that. I wouldn’t trust you out there | 但我没做到 我不想把你们扔出去 |
[10:32] | in the real world as far as I could throw you. | 在这个现实的世界里遭受伤害 |
[10:34] | And to be honest, I could probably throw you | 坦白讲 我其实能把你们 |
[10:37] | all the way across the front yard. | 扔出我的前院 |
[10:39] | Okay, but I don’t want to stay here. | 好吧 可我不想待在这里 |
[10:41] | I don’t want you to either, Richard. | 我也不想你留下 理查德 |
[10:44] | So it’s agreed. | 所以我们达成一致了 |
[10:45] | Welcome home, fellas. | 欢迎回家 伙计们 |
[10:47] | Should we smoke some pot to celebrate? | 我们要抽点大麻庆祝一下吗 |
[10:55] | Gavin, thank you for coming. | 盖文 多谢你能来 |
[10:56] | I am certain that once you | 我确信只要你看到 |
[10:57] | witness firsthand what Mr. Bighetti is up to, | 达头蒂先生目前的项目 |
[10:59] | you will see that he is worthless around here. | 你会发现他在这里毫无价值 |
[11:02] | Worth is a relative thing. | 价值是一个相对的概念 |
[11:04] | Yes, but worthlessness is not. It is absolute. | 对 但毫无价值不是 这是绝对的 |
[11:07] | People add value to this company in many different ways. | 人们通过很多不同的方式为公司增加价值 |
[11:10] | Of course, but look at this. | 当然 可你看看这个 |
[11:12] | Bighetti has his team wasting valuable resources | 达头蒂让他的团队浪费着宝贵的资源 |
[11:15] | – on a potato canon. – …Four, three, | -研究土豆加农炮 -四 三 |
[11:17] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[11:20] | Fire. | 开火 |
[11:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:27] | You see what your brightest minds are being wasted on? | 你看到你最优秀的人才都浪费在什么事上了吗 |
[11:29] | Launching potatoes. | 发射土豆 |
[11:31] | – What the fuck? – Sorry. | -搞毛啊 -抱歉 |
[11:32] | Perhaps they’re developing it as a | 也许他们想研制一种 |
[11:34] | non-lethal form of crowd control. | 非致命驱散人群的方法 |
[11:36] | I actually think that it could kill somebody. | 我觉得这其实很有杀伤力 |
[11:38] | But even so, compared to what my team | 就算如此 跟我的团队 |
[11:40] | has accomplished in a matter of days, I– | 在这几天取得的成果相比 我… |
[11:42] | Come here, I want you to meet somebody. | 过来 我想让你见见这个 |
[11:44] | All right, I’ve got a good feeling about this one. | 好吧 下一炮一定会打准 |
[11:46] | One more time. Everybody ready? Fire! | 再来一次 所有人准备 开火 |
[11:50] | Oh, shit! You okay? Sorry. Shit. | 该死 你没事吧 抱歉 该死 |
[11:53] | This is Kiko. | 这是奇科 |
[11:55] | Kiko was rescued after a Nicaraguan land-mine | 奇科获救前在尼加拉瓜 |
[11:58] | severed both his arms. | 被地雷炸断了双臂 |
[11:59] | My team, using technology developed at Somerville, | 我的团队利用在萨莫维尔开发出的科技 |
[12:02] | was able to devise an array of sensors | 构建了一系列传感器 |
[12:04] | that can non-invasively detect signals | 不用植入它身体 即可感知 |
[12:06] | from the neurones in the motor cortex in the brain. | 大脑运动皮层神经传来的信号 |
[12:11] | So without surgery, we have given Kiko the gift | 这样不用手术就可给予奇科 |
[12:13] | of a usable prosthetic appendage. | 可用的附加假肢 |
[12:18] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[12:21] | What Kiko chooses to do with the technology | 奇科选择怎样利用科技 |
[12:24] | is not important. | 并不重要 |
[12:25] | What’s important here is that, | 重要的是 |
[12:27] | in spite of what it may seem like on the surface, | 不管表象如何 |
[12:30] | building a device that is capable of this | 研发出如此功能的设备 |
[12:32] | is a remarkable scientific achievement. | 是重大的科研成果 |
[12:36] | And what you’re looking at is really a testament | 您眼前所见无疑证明了我团队的能力 |
[12:38] | to my team and to my leadership, | 和我的领导能力 |
[12:40] | And I just– I feel that– | 我就是觉得 |
[12:46] | I’m going to have to insist | 如果要我留任 |
[12:47] | that Bighetti be removed if I continue here. | 我强烈要求您调走达头蒂 |
[12:49] | Davis, there are a lot of forces at work here. | 戴维斯 我要多方考虑 |
[12:51] | There’s a lot at play that you are not privy to. | 很多内情你并不知晓 |
[12:54] | Please do not question how I choose to run my company. | 这是我的公司 请不要质疑我的运营方法 |
[12:57] | Of course, I just have to think that both of our interests | 当然 我只是觉得这样对你我都好 |
[12:59] | would be better served if Bighetti was not– | 只需把达头蒂 |
[13:02] | What is he doing now? | 他这又是干什么 |
[13:05] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[13:07] | Again, I have to stress that what the monkey chooses | 我必须再次强调 |
[13:09] | to do with the technology is not necessarily | 猴子选择如何利用科技 |
[13:11] | an indictment of the technology itself. | 与科技本身价值无关 |
[13:12] | Gavin, please! | 盖文 求你了 |
[13:19] | Okay. So I’ll put 80 GPUs on racks against that wall. | 靠墙架子上放80台GPU |
[13:23] | We’ll have three main cabinets in the center. | 中间放三台主存储器 |
[13:25] | I’ll try and pull 220-volt power | 然后从洗衣机线上 |
[13:27] | from the washer/dryer for all the cooling units. | 扯220伏电压跑冷却设备 |
[13:30] | So you’ll need this entire space then? | 所以你要征用整间车库吗 |
[13:32] | – Yep. – All right. | -是 -那好吧 |
[13:33] | – I’ll move my things. – What? | -我把我的东西搬走 -什么 |
[13:37] | It’s okay. I’ll have it all in my car in no time. | 没事 我把东西搬去我车上 很快的 |
[13:39] | Wait, Jared, uh… | 等等 贾里德 |
[13:42] | are you living here in the garage? | 你住在车库里吗 |
[13:45] | Indeed I am. High on the hog. | 是的 多奢侈 |
[13:49] | Jesus Christ, poor fucker. | 老天 真可怜 |
[13:51] | Sleeping out there with the rodents. | 在外面和啮齿动物住在一起 |
[13:52] | Hey, I keep a clean garage. | 说什么呢 我车库可干净了 |
[13:54] | There are no rodents out there. | 没什么啮齿动物 |
[13:56] | How can you guarantee there are no rodents living there | 你怎么保证没有啮齿动物 |
[13:58] | when you didn’t even know Jared was living there? | 你连贾里德住在里面都不知道 |
[14:00] | I need all rodents and Jareds out of the garage. | 不管是谁 都赶紧从车库里出去 |
[14:02] | I need the space. | 那地方我有用 |
[14:03] | Do we have any extra power strips? | 还有多余的电源吗 |
[14:05] | There’s not a lot of outlets out there. | 这边没什么插座 |
[14:07] | There are a lot of dudes playing foosball, loudly. | 那里有好多人在玩桌面足球 吵死了 |
[14:10] | I’ll take care of that. Say no more. Jian-yang! | 不用说了 我去处理 杨靖 |
[14:14] | I need all of your guys out of there, | 让你的人都出去 |
[14:16] | And the foosball table. | 把那足球桌也拿走 |
[14:17] | Those not my guys. | 不是我的人 |
[14:19] | They’re always around. Who are they? | 他们总来这里 那都是些什么人 |
[14:23] | Friends of friends. | 朋友的朋友 |
[14:26] | They’re friends of your– mother fuck! | 朋友的朋…妈蛋 |
[14:30] | Guys, look, Jared gave up his own apartment | 伙计们 贾里德从自己公寓退租 |
[14:34] | so he could take less salary and save the company money. | 这样就能少拿点工资 给公司省钱 |
[14:37] | I mean, Erlich, can he just stay here? | 埃利希 他能住在这里吗 |
[14:41] | Once again, because of your poor managerial skills, | 因为你那可悲的管理能力 |
[14:44] | I’ve been hoisted upon my own petard. | 我又自讨恶果了 |
[14:47] | Yes, he can stay here. | 成 让他住这吧 |
[14:49] | Great. So, um, which room can he stay in? | 太好了 那他住哪间 |
[14:52] | Well, he’s not staying in mine. | 反正不能跟我住 |
[14:53] | I sleep dick-up. | 老子睡觉屌朝天 |
[14:58] | Okay, so then… | 这样的话 |
[14:59] | Uh, not it. | 没戏 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | – Not a chance in hell. – All right. Ahem. | -绝对没门 -好吧 |
[15:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[15:31] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[15:35] | Morning, roomie. I made you a half-caff. | 早上好 室友 我帮你泡了混合咖啡 |
[15:35] | 混合咖啡 只含一半咖啡因的咖啡 针对想喝咖啡却睡不着觉的人 | |
[15:39] | – Richard. – Yeah. | -理查德 -对 |
[15:41] | I, um, I sweated through my sheets again. | 我又汗湿了床单 |
[15:43] | You sweated? You sure you didn’t– | 出汗 你确定没有… |
[15:45] | Yes, I’m sure. It’s just sweat, so… | 我确定 这都是汗 |
[15:47] | Do you think maybe you sweat from your urethra? | 你想过这些汗可能是从尿道里出来的吗 |
[15:51] | No, I didn’t sweat through my– | 不是 我没从尿道里… |
[15:52] | You know what? Let’s not talk about it. | 咱们还是别谈这个了 |
[15:54] | Because talking about it will only exacerbate– | 因为谈论它只会加重… |
[15:57] | – Stop. – Yeah. | -别说了 -好 |
[15:59] | Hey, um, when did you learn to speak German? | 你什么时候学的德语 |
[16:03] | What? I don’t speak German. | 什么 我不会德语 |
[16:06] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[16:11] | All this hardware for $70,000? | 这些硬件才花了七万块 |
[16:14] | – Yup. – It’s nice work. | -没错 -干的漂亮 |
[16:16] | Oh, look at all this stuff. | 看看这些好东西 |
[16:17] | Oh, is that a Radeon 7850? We’re using these, huh? | 那是镭7850显卡吗 我们要用它 |
[16:20] | There’s no “We.” | 只有我用 |
[16:21] | You don’t do this kind of work, remember? | 你不干这类活 还记得吗 |
[16:23] | You make a living with your mind, not your hands. | 你靠头脑赚钱 不是双手 |
[16:25] | – No, no, no– – So don’t touch. | -才不是 -所以别碰 |
[16:27] | You misunderstood me. I like hardware. | 你误解我了 我喜欢硬件 |
[16:29] | I made my own computer when I was nine. | 我九岁就自己组装了电脑 |
[16:32] | From scratch or kit? | 自己买元件还是买的套件 |
[16:34] | It was from a kit, but I did my own mods. | 买的套件 但是我自己做了改装 |
[16:35] | – That’s what I thought. – I was nine. | -我就知道 -我才九岁 |
[16:37] | I’m sure you were great at fingerpainting also, Dinesh. | 我肯定你也很擅长手指作画 迪尼希 |
[16:40] | Richard is the CEO. He delegated this to me. | 理查德是首席执行官 他把这活指派给了我 |
[16:43] | Why don’t you go inside and write some princess code? | 不如你这个小公主进屋写几行代码 |
[16:45] | Leave the hardware up to us servants. | 把搬硬件的体力活留给我们这些仆人 |
[16:48] | All right, I got the crimper and some heat shrink. | 我拿来了剥线器和热缩管 |
[16:50] | – Great. – Wait, she can help but not me? | -很好 -等等 她能帮忙我却不行 |
[16:53] | That’s right. | 说的没错 |
[16:54] | Can I help? Please? | 我能一起弄吗 拜托了 |
[16:57] | Mmm, no. | 不行 |
[16:59] | I said– Richard, you have to let me help him. | 我说过…理查德 你得让我帮他 |
[17:01] | Dinesh, you have to hack away | 迪尼希 反正你是 |
[17:03] | on the front end of the build anyway. | 第一个在新系统上编程的人 |
[17:04] | – So why don’t you– – Excuse me? | -不如你就… -有人吗 |
[17:07] | – Excuse me? – Oh, this is bullshit. | -有人吗 -气死我了 |
[17:09] | – Oh, hey, Noah. – I thought you guys were moving out? | -诺亚 -我以为你们要搬走 |
[17:11] | But it looks like you’re moving back in. | 但看起来你们又搬回来了 |
[17:13] | Well, yeah, it’s a little complicated, but… | 是啊 情况有点复杂 但是… |
[17:16] | What are you guys doing in there? | 你们在里面干什么呢 |
[17:17] | What, you building some kind of computer? | 你们在搭建什么电脑吗 |
[17:20] | Well, more of a server/data center. | 其实是服务器和数据中心 |
[17:25] | It’s actually pretty interesting, | 其实还挺有意思的 |
[17:26] | if you’re into that sort of stuff. | 如果你喜欢这类东西的话 |
[17:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:29] | Stop talking immediately! | 马上闭嘴 |
[17:30] | Come inside. Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me! | 进屋来 别看我 别看我 |
[17:33] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[17:35] | Just tell him that you shit your pants and have weak knees. | 就跟他说你拉裤子了而且膝盖不好 |
[17:39] | What were you doing out there? | 你那是在干什么 |
[17:41] | Why were you talking to that person? | 你为什么要跟他说话 |
[17:43] | ‘Cause he lives next door. I was just being neighborly. | 因为他住隔壁 我只是想搞好邻里关系 |
[17:45] | Neighborly? First of all, that’s not a word. | 邻里关系 首先 这种词根本不存在 |
[17:47] | Second of all, you don’t talk to the neighbors, ever. | 第二 永远不要跟邻居说话 |
[17:50] | In fact, don’t talk to anybody. | 其实 跟谁都不能说 |
[17:51] | It’s no one’s business what we do here. | 我们在干什么不关任何人的事 |
[17:54] | Why would anyone care what goes on in here? | 为什么会有人关心这里发生了什么 |
[17:55] | ‘Cause we’re not zoned for business, obviously. | 因为很明显这里并未划归为办公区 |
[17:58] | What– what do you mean we’re not zoned for business? | 什么叫没划成办公区 |
[18:00] | I just moved my entire business here! | 我刚把整个公司都搬来了 |
[18:03] | You just keep your mouth shut and everything will be fine. | 你只要什么都别说就没事 |
[18:05] | You talked me into staying here even though you knew | 你知道我们这样是犯法的 |
[18:07] | we were breaking the law? | 还劝我留在这里 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry, Erlich, but I’m pissed. | 抱歉 埃利希 但我很生气 |
[18:12] | – You’re pissed at me? – Yeah. | -你生我的气 -是的 |
[18:14] | I should be pissed at you. | 我才应该生你的气 |
[18:15] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[18:17] | Because when one is given a parting gift | 因为我送了你离别礼物 |
[18:18] | and one never parts, shouldn’t one return the said gift? | 而你没走 你不应该还给我吗 |
[18:21] | Isn’t that what decorum would dictate? | 这不是基本的社交礼仪吗 |
[18:23] | Oh, this is about the kimono? | 你是因为和服生气啊 |
[18:25] | Okay, I will give it back to you right now, gladly. | 好 我现在就还给你 乐意至极 |
[18:28] | Now I’m really pissed. | 现在我真的生气了 |
[18:30] | Because if one appreciated a gift of such magnitude, | 因为如果你真的很珍惜这份厚礼 |
[18:33] | then one would put up more of a fight | 应该在还给我前 努力争取 |
[18:34] | before returning it, wouldn’t one? | 把它留下 不是吗 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:41] | A complaint from the neighbor | 邻居如果向 |
[18:42] | to the department of Planning and Community Environment | 规划和社区环境部投诉 |
[18:44] | triggers an inspection, which can lead to a citation, | 会引来检查 进而可能收到法院传票 |
[18:47] | fines, or even the seizure and impounding of our equipment. | 罚款 甚至扣押或没收我们的设备 |
[18:51] | That gentleman next door has the power to ruin us. | 那位邻居先生有能力毁了我们 |
[18:54] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[18:56] | Richard, can I suggest you take it easy on the red bulls? | 理查德 我能建议你少喝点红牛吗 |
[18:59] | It’s a diuretic, and given your issue… | 它是利尿的 鉴于你的情况… |
[19:03] | My issue? | 我的情况 |
[19:05] | Oh, god. It’s night sweats, Jared. | 上帝啊 只是盗汗 贾里德 |
[19:08] | Yes, well, regardless of what we’ve decided on calling it, | 不管我们决定怎么叫它 |
[19:11] | pounding caffeine and sugar is not exactly going to help. | 狂灌咖啡因和糖对你都没有好处 |
[19:14] | But you know what might? Kegels. | 你知道什么会有用吗 凯格尔运动 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | Kegels are a form of exercise | 凯格尔运动是一种 |
[19:20] | that strengthen the pelvic floor. | 用于增强盆底肌的练习 |
[19:22] | Yes, it’s most commonly used by women to recover control | 常被妇女用于产后复健 |
[19:25] | of their vaginal muscles after childbirth, | 来紧缩阴道肌肉 |
[19:27] | But it can really help, | 它真的很有用 |
[19:30] | you know, “Night sweats.” | 对于”盗汗”来说 |
[19:34] | Okay, we’re not going to talk about this anymore. | 我们不要再聊这个话题了 |
[19:36] | I’m doing it right now. | 我现在就在做 |
[19:37] | Clench, unclench, clench… | 收紧 放松 收紧… |
[19:40] | Stop. | 停下 |
[19:42] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:47] | Stop it, hey. Turn the music down. | 停下 关掉音乐 |
[19:49] | Turn it– turn it off. We have neighbors. | 快点 关掉它 还有邻居呢 |
[19:50] | Are you kidding me? Look, Gilfoyle, | 你们在逗我吧 吉尔弗约尔 |
[19:53] | you said that you would have all the servers up and running. | 你说你会搭建好所有的服务器并让它们运行 |
[19:56] | And we’re already a week behind. | 我们已经比预期晚了一周了 |
[19:57] | Don’t you think you should be doing that instead of, | 你不该忙于这个工作吗 而不是 |
[19:58] | you know, getting high on the job? | 在工作时嗑药 |
[20:00] | I’m not getting high on the job. | 我没有在工作时嗑药 |
[20:03] | I’m getting high at home. | 我是在家里嗑药 |
[20:04] | I live here, remember? | 我住在这 还记得吧 |
[20:06] | Right, okay, fair enough. Fair enough. | 是的 好吧 好吧 |
[20:08] | But Carla doesn’t. These guys don’t. | 但是卡尔拉不住这里 这些人也是 |
[20:11] | I’m having them over as guests, at my home. | 我请他们来我家做客 |
[20:14] | If that’s okay with you, Richard. | 如果你没意见的话 理查德 |
[20:17] | This is your home. | 这是你家 |
[20:19] | – Yes. – You live in the workplace. | -是的 -你住在工作的地方 |
[20:21] | But you also work from home. | 但你也算是在家工作 |
[20:23] | That must be really confusing for you. | 你一定觉得很混乱 |
[20:24] | Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. | 是的 实际上 是这样 |
[20:27] | That’s kind of the– | 这有点… |
[20:33] | Does it look dark to you guys? | 你们觉得黑吗 |
[20:41] | Oh, hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:43] | Dude, what the fuck? | 伙计 怎么回事 |
[20:44] | The power’s out. | 停电了 |
[20:47] | Okay, fine, I wanted to set up one GPU, | 好吧 我想配置好一个GPU |
[20:50] | just one, and so I turned the power on | 就一个 所以我打开电源 |
[20:53] | and the whole system lit up. And– | 然后整个系统都启动了 再然后 |
[20:55] | Yeah, it did, you dick. | 当然启动了 你个傻逼 |
[20:57] | ‘Cause I bypassed the meter to save money | 因为我为了省钱在偷电 |
[20:59] | and went directly to the feed without the UPS ready. | 在没装好不间断电源时就接入了电网 |
[21:01] | That surge just fragged the whole fucking system. | 刚才的电涌一下就把整个系统弄瘫了 |
[21:08] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:10] | What the hell did you guys do? | 你们到底搞什么 |
[21:12] | The power in the whole block is down. | 整片街区都断电了 |
[21:15] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:17] | What the– | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:19] | Oh, god, look who it is. | 天 看看谁来了 |
[21:21] | We need to talk, guys. | 我们得谈谈 各位 |
[21:24] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[21:25] | No, whatever you’re going to say, just say it from there. | 别 你想说什么 就在那说吧 |
[21:28] | We can hear you. | 我们听得到 |
[21:29] | If you didn’t have so many cars parked here, | 如果这里没停这么多辆车 |
[21:31] | maybe I could get through. | 我就能直接过去了 |
[21:33] | He’s really going to go all the way around? | 他真打算绕进来吗 |
[21:35] | – That’s a long ways. – Hold on. | -要绕很远啊 -等着啊 |
[21:38] | Jesus christ! Save some battery, for Christ’s sake! | 神呐 省点电吧 我的天 |
[21:41] | – Just a sec. – Just yell it! | -马上就到 -喊着说不就好了吗 |
[21:43] | It’s okay, Noah, we get it. You can say it from there. | 没关系 诺亚 我们懂 你在那说就好 |
[21:45] | You’re gonna report us to the city inspector, right? | 你准备找市监察员举报我们 对吗 |
[21:48] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[21:50] | Guess what? | 知道吗 |
[21:51] | I’m reporting you to the city inspector. | 我准备向市监察员举报你们 |
[21:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Zoning codes are very clear. | 区域规划很明确 |
[22:03] | Neighborhood’s for families, pets. | 这片街区是给住家和宠物的 |
[22:10] | Nicht verstehen! | 我不明白[德语] |
[22:17] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[22:32] | Come here, Agamemnon. Come here, boy. | 过来 阿伽门农 来 乖乖 |
[22:35] | Yes. Who’s a good boy? | 对 谁最乖 |
[22:39] | Yeah, you’re a good boy. | 你最乖了 |
[22:41] | Come here, Agamemnon. | 过来 阿伽门农 |
[22:43] | Did that blackout scare you, Agamemnon? | 刚才的停电吓着你了吗 阿伽门农 |
[22:46] | Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy. | 谁最乖 谁最乖 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Give me a kiss. Mwah! | 来亲一个 |
[22:52] | – Oh, yeah. – Holy shit. | -很好 -见鬼 |
[22:53] | Oh, yeah. Daddy loves you, daddy loves you. | 爸比爱你哦 很爱你哦 |
[22:57] | Give me a kiss. Give me a kiss. Oh, yeah. | 来亲一个 亲一个 |
[22:59] | Erlich? | 埃利希 |
[23:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Um, I’m sorry I didn’t give you back the kimono | 抱歉我没把和服还你 |
[23:05] | or resist giving you back the kimono, or whatever it was, | 或者说忍住了没还 总之 |
[23:07] | but I have a gift that might make it up to you. | 我有个东西也许能当做回礼 |
[23:14] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, boy. | 我的乖乖 |
[23:22] | It is 4:00 in the morning! What the– | 现在是凌晨四点 搞什么… |
[23:26] | Why are you both wearing kimonos? | 你们俩为什么都穿着和服 |
[23:27] | Noah, are you familiar with the California Fish and Game Code, | 诺亚 你知道《加州垂钓与狩猎条例》 |
[23:32] | Section 2116-2126, | 2116-2126章吗 |
[23:35] | with regard to the possession and harboring of ferrets? | 关于持有和藏匿雪貂的部分 |
[23:40] | – Oh, God. – Oh, yeah. | -我的天 -正是如此 |
[23:42] | Those little shits are illegal. | 饲养那些小东西是非法的 |
[23:44] | Erlich, please, don’t. I’ll– I’ll do anything. | 埃利希 求你别举报 让我做什么都行 |
[23:47] | Oh, yeah, you will. | 当然让你做什么都行 |
[23:48] | We are here to stay, and you’re going to keep | 我们就待在这了 而你 |
[23:50] | that bearded little hole | 就闭紧你脸上 |
[23:52] | in the center of your face shut about it. | 那长满胡须的破洞吧 |
[23:54] | – Listen, I was just trying– – No, you listen. | -听我说 我只是… -不 你听我说 |
[23:56] | You’re always going on and on | 你一直 |
[23:57] | about how this is such a good neighborhood. | 不厌其烦地说这片街区有多好 |
[23:59] | Do you know why it’s such a good neighborhood? | 你知道为什么这片街区很好吗 |
[24:01] | Do you know why your shitty house | 你知道为什么你这破房子的价值 |
[24:03] | is worth 20 times what you paid for it in the 1970s? | 比你在70年代买的时候涨了20倍 |
[24:06] | Because of people like us moving in | 是因为住进了一些跟我们一样的人 |
[24:07] | and starting illegal businesses in our garages. | 在车库里做一些暂不合法的生意 |
[24:10] | All the best companies– Apple, Google, | 所有的顶尖企业 ‘苹果’ ‘谷歌’ |
[24:12] | Hewlett-packard, even Aviato, | ‘惠普’ 甚至’亚威亚托’ |
[24:14] | all of them were started in unzoned garages. | 都从不处于商业区的车库中起家 |
[24:17] | That is why Silicon Valley | 所以硅谷 |
[24:19] | is one of the hottest neighborhoods in the world. | 会成为全世界最热门的区域之一 |
[24:22] | Because of people like us, | 都是因为我们这样的人 |
[24:23] | not because of people like you. | 而不是你这样的人 |
[24:26] | So if I catch even so much as a dirty glance | 所以要是我再看到你 |
[24:30] | or a lascivious look in Richard’s direction, | 用那肮脏淫荡的眼神瞟理查德 |
[24:32] | that is it. | 就是这眼神 |
[24:33] | Those weasels are dog food. | 那些黄鼠狼就等着喂狗吧 |
[24:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:37] | Um, guest house. | 那个 客房 |
[24:39] | Yes. Is your guest house currently rented out? | 对 你家客房最近租出去了吗 |
[24:42] | No, it’s not for rent. | 不不不 客房不租 |
[24:43] | Well, it mother-fucking is now. | 打今天起就他妈开始出租了 |
[24:45] | Your new tenant is Jared Dunn. | 你的新房客是贾里德·邓恩 |
[24:47] | His rent will be exceedingly reasonable. | 他要付的租金会非常合理 |
[24:50] | And his utilities will be included. | 而且水电费全包 |
[24:53] | He speaks German in the night. | 他到了晚上会讲德语 |
[24:55] | Well, if you’ll excuse us, we have an illegal business to run. | 不好意思 我们还忙着去干些违法的勾当呢 |
[24:59] | Erlich? | 埃利希 |
[25:07] | But when our scientists did the study, | 我们的科学家经过研究后发现 |
[25:08] | they found the rate of birth defects in that territory | 那片地区畸形儿出生率 |
[25:10] | was actually higher before we opened our battery plant there. | 在我们开建电池厂后反而是呈下降趋势 |
[25:14] | But, very good question. Thank you for that question. | 不过这问题很不错 谢谢你提问 |
[25:17] | Okay, before I finish up here, I have an announcement. | 在结束之前 我要宣布一个消息 |
[25:20] | Today I have accepted the resignation | 今天 我收到了戴维斯·班纳奇博士的 |
[25:22] | of Dr. Davis Bannerchek. | 辞职信 |
[25:24] | So it pleases me to inform you all | 所以我很高兴地在此宣布 |
[25:26] | that effective immediately, | 尼尔森·达头蒂 |
[25:27] | Nelson Bighetti has been promoted to sole head dreamer | 将任’互利’未知数部门的独家首席梦想家 |
[25:30] | of Hooli XYZ. | 即刻生效 |
[25:33] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 啥 |
[25:34] | Stand up, Bag Head. | 站起来 袋头 |
[25:36] | What a meteoric ascension. | 真是平步青云啊 |
[25:37] | Just a few months ago, you co-founded Pied Piper | 几个月前你才刚和人共同创办了”魔笛手” |
[25:40] | and now you’ve been promoted twice. | 现在你又连着被提拔了两次 |
[25:42] | It speaks to your competence. | 说明你的能力是多么拔群 |
[25:43] | Give it up for Bag Head, ladies and gentlemen. | 让我们恭喜袋瓜 女士们先生们 |
[25:50] | And lastly, I have big news. | 最后 我还要宣布一个重要的消息 |
[25:53] | In anticipation of our big release of Nucleus | ‘纽核力’将在一月的国际消费电子展上 |
[25:56] | at CES in January, | 闪亮登场 |
[25:57] | we’ve decided to give the world a sneak preview. | 我们决定让全世界先睹为快 |
[26:00] | Nucleus, in partnership with Dana White | ‘纽核力’将与达纳·怀特[终极格斗CEO] |
[26:03] | and the Ultimate Fighting Championship | 和终极格斗锦标赛合作 |
[26:04] | will be the exclusive provider of live streaming | 我们将独家直播 |
[26:07] | for next month’s Ultimate Fighting Championship event, | 下个月终极格斗锦标赛的盛况 |
[26:10] | Molina versus Bulgakov II. | 莫利纳对阵布尔加科夫二世 |
[26:12] | I realize the full platform won’t be ready until January, | 我知道平台要到一月份才能完备 |
[26:15] | but our Nucleus division assures me | 但是我们的’纽核力’部门向我保证 |
[26:17] | they are ready for this challenge. | 他们已经准备好接受这次挑战 |
[26:19] | And I can think of no more exciting a way | 我觉得为全世界奉上一场 |
[26:21] | to give a little taste of Nucleus to the entire world | 近身肉搏血脉偾张的视频转播 |
[26:24] | than by putting video latency in a rear-naked choke hold. | 来初尝’纽核力’的魅力是最刺激不过的了 |
[26:28] | Great job, team. All right, back to work. | 干得好 各位 回去干活吧 |
[26:34] | Did you, uh, tell Gavin | 你有没有告诉盖文 |
[26:36] | where we are on the video situation? | 我们的视频技术进展到哪一步了 |
[26:38] | He does know that converting the whole platform | 他知道让我们把整个平台 |
[26:40] | to middle-out has put us | 转换为发散法时 |
[26:42] | at least six weeks behind schedule, right? | 整整把进度拖慢了六个星期吧 |
[26:44] | Well, I’m not going to be the one who tells him | 我才不会去告诉他 |
[26:46] | we’re that far behind. | 我们进度落后那么多呢 |
[26:47] | If you want to, feel free. | 你们想说就自己去说吧 |
[26:53] | I just heard you tell Heidi we’re six weeks behind? | 我刚听你跟海蒂说我们落后进度六个星期 |
[26:55] | But remember that drop-frame issue I showed you? | 还记得我给你们看的那个掉帧问题吗 |
[26:57] | We’re easily 15 weeks behind. | 这少说也是落后了十五个星期 |
[27:00] | Well, I’m not going to be the one to tell Heidi about that. | 我才不要告诉海蒂这件事呢 |
[27:04] | Feel free to tell her yourself. | 你想说就自己去说吧 |
[27:08] | Did I just hear you say we’re only 15 weeks behind? | 你刚是说我们才落后了十五个星期吗 |
[27:12] | I’ve been integrating the system natively– | 我一直在整合整个系统… |
[27:13] | Dude, I don’t even want to know about it. | 兄弟 我一点都不想听 |