时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Something’s wrong with your “Frunk”. | 你的前备箱怎么了 |
[00:05] | It’s all “Frucked” Up. | 被操成前辈了吗 |
[00:09] | I’ve instituted an operation to safeguard our interests. | 为保障我们的利益我制定了一个行动 |
[00:12] | Uh, Gavin Belson’s office, please. | 请转盖文·贝尔森的办公室 |
[00:14] | You wanted me to unite the teams? | 你让我把两支队伍团结起来 |
[00:16] | They are united against me. | 他们团结起来 对付我了 |
[00:18] | If I’m not inspirational enough for you, | 要是我对你们来说不够鼓舞人心 |
[00:20] | then there’s the door. | 你们随时可以走人 |
[00:24] | I will approve you | 我将批准你为 |
[00:25] | as the soul beneficiary | 巴赫曼先生遗产的 |
[00:27] | and the official executor of Mr. Bachman’s estate. | 唯一继承人和正式执行人 |
[00:30] | This is my incubator now. | 现在这是我的孵化器 |
[00:31] | You can’t just kick us out, Jian-Yang. | 你不能就这样把我们扫地出门 简阳 |
[00:46] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[00:47] | So, the guy who just kicked me out of my house | 刚把我赶出我家的的这个人 |
[00:50] | now owns 10% of my company? | 现在拥有我公司10%的股份 |
[00:52] | Technically, he kicked you out of his house. | 严格上来说 他是把你赶出了他家 |
[00:54] | And he inherited all of Mr. Bachman’s assets | 他继承了巴赫曼先生的财产 |
[00:57] | including his 10% of Pied Piper. | 包括他10%的魔笛手股份 |
[01:00] | – By faking his death. – Allegedly! | -通过伪造他的死 -这只是传言 |
[01:03] | Look, Richie. | 听着 理奇 |
[01:04] | You didn’t actually lose anything here, okay? | 你其实没有损失什么 |
[01:07] | Bachman is the aggrieved party, | 巴赫曼才是受害方 |
[01:09] | and if he is actually still alive, | 如果他还活着 |
[01:11] | he’ll get his 10% back when he shows up. | 他出现后就能拿回他的10%股份 |
[01:14] | In the meantime, is it really any worse | 同时 归那个叫阳的所有 |
[01:16] | if it belongs to this Yang guy? | 真的糟糕到哪里去吗 |
[01:18] | No, I guess not. | 不 我想没有 |
[01:20] | So what’s your real beef here then, huh, Richie? | 那你到底在不满什么 理奇 |
[01:22] | You got something against him? | 你对他有什么意见吗 |
[01:23] | You don’t have, like, a bias against Asians, do you? | 你对亚洲人没有什么偏见吧 |
[01:27] | – Richard? – No, I don’t. | -理查德 -不 我没有 |
[01:30] | No, I just don’t like being kicked out of my house. | 不 我只是不喜欢被人从自己家赶出来 |
[01:33] | By a…? | 被… |
[01:34] | N-nothing. By no one! | 这不重要 谁都行 |
[01:35] | By any race! | 任何种族的 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’m hearing something different. | 我听着可不是这个意思 |
[01:41] | You’d tell me if you harbored | 如果你有排外倾向 |
[01:42] | – nativist feelings, wouldn’t you? – Yes. | -你会告诉我的吧 -会的 |
[01:46] | Dana? | 达纳 |
[01:51] | Dana, this is Richard Hendricks. | 达纳 这是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[01:52] | He’s the CEO of Pied Piper. | 他是魔笛手的CEO |
[01:54] | And, Richard, | 理查德 |
[01:55] | – this is Dana, CEO of Quiver. – Oh, yeah. | -这是达纳 云速算的CEO -我听说过 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I hear you guys are giving Akamai a run for their money. | 听说你们是阿卡麦强有力的竞争对手 |
[02:02] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[02:05] | Dana and I kept finding ourselves | 达纳和我以前在互利的时候 |
[02:06] | on the same bathroom schedule back at Hooli. | 发现我们俩上厕所的时间经常一样 |
[02:09] | You know, men and their cycles. | 男人的生理循环啊 |
[02:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:17] | You guys should get a meal together. | 你们俩应该一起吃顿饭 |
[02:20] | Right? You’re– you’re kindred spirits. | 对吧 你们…你们志趣相投 |
[02:21] | You’re both CEOs. You have a lot in common. | 你们都是CEO 你们有很多共同点 |
[02:23] | Sure, yeah. Maybe. Yep. | 没错 也许吧 好吧 |
[02:25] | Well, Richard, you’re free tomorrow night. | 理查德 你明晚就有空 |
[02:27] | But I’m not. | 但我没空 |
[02:28] | I have a big party at my house. | 我家里要办一个大派对 |
[02:31] | A lot of people I don’t know. | 要来好多我不认识的人 |
[02:33] | So, see ya! | 所以 再见 |
[02:39] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:40] | I don’t need you to make friends for me. | 我不用你帮我交朋友 |
[02:42] | Oh, I just think you could benefit | 我只是觉得你和达纳这样的人 |
[02:44] | from a friendship with someone like Dana, | 交朋友会受益匪浅 |
[02:46] | who’s so much like yourself. | 他和你很相像 |
[02:47] | Like me? You think that guy’s like me? | 相像 你觉得他和我很相像 |
[02:53] | I just thought of something. | 我刚想起点事 |
[02:54] | Do you guys want to come to my party? | 你们俩想来参加我的派对吗 |
[02:56] | Dana, that’s so gracious of you. | 达纳 你真是太客气了 |
[02:58] | That would be delightful. | 我们非常愿意 |
[03:00] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[03:02] | Mm-kay. | 好的 |
[03:06] | You don’t see it? | 你看不出来吗 |
[03:08] | It’s uncanny. | 简直跟你一摸一样 |
[03:22] | Look at this. This is what they’re asking | 看看 门洛帕克市的一室一厅 |
[03:23] | for a one-bedroom apartment in Menlo Park. | 房租飙到这么高 |
[03:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:30] | Well, I can comfortably afford | 我完全能承担 |
[03:32] | my new one-bedroom apartment. | 我新租的一室一厅 |
[03:34] | You and I make the same amount of money. | 你和我赚的钱明明一样多 |
[03:38] | I’m just wondering, what is the difference? | 我只是在想 差在哪了呢 |
[03:40] | Could it be that I didn’t spend all my money | 会不会是因为我没有把我的钱 |
[03:43] | on an absurdly over-priced electric car? | 都花在那辆贵到离谱的电动汽车上 |
[03:45] | Gilfoyle! | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[03:47] | So kind of you to join us. | 你终于来了 太感谢了 |
[03:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:50] | Yeah! Uh, well, it’s, uh, 2:00 PM. | 嗯 现在是下午两点 |
[03:52] | So, fourth day in a row you missed the stand-up meeting. | 所以你已经连续四天错过例会了 |
[03:55] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:56] | Maybe you should hold it later. | 也许你应该迟点再开 |
[03:58] | Okay, ’cause we literally moved it | 好吧 因为我们已经为了迁就你 |
[04:00] | 9:00 to 11:00 to accommodate you. | 把例会从九点调到了十一点 |
[04:02] | So do you mind telling us when you feel like you can make it in? | 你能告诉我要调到什么时候你才能到吗 |
[04:06] | Sure. Whenever you hold the meeting, | 好的 不管你什么时候开会 |
[04:08] | – I’ll be in an hour after that. – Okay, well– | -我都会在一小时后到 -好吧 |
[04:12] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么声音 |
[04:15] | Uh, that’s the song “You Suffer” By Napalm Death. | 这是死亡汽油弹乐队的歌《煎熬吧》 |
[04:19] | Oh, yeah? That’s– that’s a whole song? That’s like a second. | 是吗 整首歌就这么长吗 好像就一秒 |
[04:22] | It’s an alert. | 这是个警告 |
[04:23] | Whenever the price of Bitcoin dips below a certain value, | 当比特币价格跌破某个值时 |
[04:26] | it’s no longer efficient to mine. | 继续挖矿就不划算了 |
[04:29] | When it comes back up, it is. | 等价格回升 再继续挖 |
[04:30] | So, I need to know when it breaks that threshold, | 所以我需要知道什么时候跌破阈值 |
[04:33] | so that I can remotely toggle my rig at home. | 这样我可以远程遥控我家中的矿机 |
[04:35] | Okay. Any idea how often that might happen? | 好吧 你知道多久会响一次吗 |
[04:38] | Bitcoin is very volatile. | 比特币价格非常不稳定 |
[04:41] | So… | 所以… |
[04:43] | That’s just so loud. | 实在是太响了 |
[04:45] | – A lot. – Good. Alright, well… | -很响吗 -好吧 那… |
[04:48] | maybe turn it down or something? | 要不要稍微关小声一点 |
[04:50] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[04:53] | What’s up? You guys working hard or hardly working? | 怎么样 你们在努力工作还是努力摸鱼 |
[04:57] | ‘Sup? | 你好啊 |
[05:00] | Hey, buds. How’s it going? | 伙计 怎么样了 |
[05:04] | Man, these Bay Area rents, huh? | 湾区的房租真是 |
[05:06] | High AF. | 高的要死 |
[05:08] | How’s a guy supposed to live by himself, | 一个男人要怎么独自生存 |
[05:10] | or lady, by herself? | 或者一个女人 |
[05:12] | Especially on an everyman coder’s salary, you feel me? | 特别是以一个程序员的薪水水平 |
[05:15] | – Are you offering us a cost of living raise? – Nope! | -你要根据生活成本给我们涨工资吗 -不 |
[05:17] | Not at all. Even better. | 并不是 比这更好 |
[05:20] | If one of you dudes is strapped for cash, | 如果你们有人缺钱 |
[05:22] | do you a solid. | 我给你帮个大忙 |
[05:23] | Move in, split the rent “Fiddy-fiddy.” | 一起住 房租五五开 |
[05:26] | Or, 40/”Siddy” depending on square footage of bedrooms. | 或者四六开 看卧室面积了 |
[05:30] | Come on! Think about it! | 拜托 考虑一下吧 |
[05:32] | Jazzy Jeff! | 杰出的杰夫 |
[05:33] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[05:35] | Hey, uh, you got space in your crib? | 你家还有地方吗 |
[05:40] | Yes, I-I have a room. | 有 我有一个房间 |
[05:41] | Hmm? | 不如… |
[05:44] | Fuck. Yeah. | 操 好啊 |
[05:46] | Fuck yeah! | 好极了 |
[05:48] | There he is! | 就是你了 |
[05:54] | Nice place. | 很不错的地方 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:57] | That’s what a billion-dollar evaluation will get you. | 这就是十亿美元估值能给你带来的 |
[05:59] | Hey, what a great topic of conversation for you and Dana. | 你跟达纳可以好好聊聊这个话题 |
[06:05] | Dana! | 达纳 |
[06:07] | You’re just standing there. Like a cool cowboy. | 你就自己站在这儿啊 像个冷酷的牛仔 |
[06:10] | Hey, yeah. | 你好 |
[06:11] | I-I really like your place. | 我很喜欢你的房子 |
[06:14] | Yeah, me too. | 我也很喜欢 |
[06:15] | Well, he liked it, so he bought it. | 他喜欢所以就买了 |
[06:18] | Right? Just like you and that hoodie. | 对吗 你跟你买这件卫衣一样 |
[06:20] | So, Dana, interesting story. | 达纳 有件事很有趣 |
[06:22] | Uh, the reason Richard has this bandage on his neck, | 你看理查德脖子上的绷带 |
[06:25] | and that he’s got one on his hand, | 还有手上也有 |
[06:27] | is because he got so exhausted during a code sprint, | 是因为他全心投入编程太久之后累坏了 |
[06:30] | that he walked through a plate-glass window. | 所以他直接撞穿了一整面玻璃墙 |
[06:32] | Now, I-I read on Pando that you got injured also | Pando[科技网站]上的文章提到过 |
[06:34] | early on at your company? | 你以前公司刚起步时也受过伤 |
[06:36] | You should tell Richard that story. | 你应该跟理查德说说那个故事 |
[06:37] | Right? Interesting topic between CEOs. | 是不是 CEO之间挺有趣的共同话题 |
[06:41] | If you want. I mean, you don’t have to. | 如果你想说的话 不是非得告诉我 |
[06:42] | Alright, I’m gonna go mingle. | 好了 我得去跟大家混个脸熟了 |
[06:45] | Go get ’em. | 加油 |
[06:48] | So, how did you hurt yourself? | 那么 你是怎么受伤的 |
[06:52] | I tried to commit suicide. | 我当时想自杀 |
[06:59] | Cool. Not– you know, interesting. | 牛 不是说那 是好事 |
[07:05] | Oh, wow! You cashed another beer, you partier. | 你又干掉一瓶啤酒 你这酒鬼 |
[07:09] | I haven’t cut loose in so long. | 我很久都没放开喝过了 |
[07:11] | I’ll probably get sloshed off of one beer, | 我可能喝一瓶就倒了 |
[07:13] | and start babbling. | 然后嘴上把不住门 |
[07:16] | That’s, um… | 那… |
[07:18] | Let’s have a beer, right? Let’s celebrate! | 我们来一起喝一杯吧 庆祝一下 |
[07:20] | New job! New roomies! | 新工作 新室友 |
[07:23] | New internet, right? | 新互联网 对吗 |
[07:25] | I said I’d get sloshed off of one beer, crazy man. | 我刚说过我喝一瓶就会倒 你个疯子 |
[07:28] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna go to bed. Good night. | 那我去睡觉了 晚安 |
[07:31] | No, no, no! You know what? Hold on! | 不不 别走 等等 |
[07:32] | I’ll have… I’ll have one beer! | 我就…就喝一瓶啤酒 |
[07:35] | I’m not saying I don’t like to party, Jeff. | 我不是说我不喜欢喝点酒放松一下 杰夫 |
[07:38] | You like vodka? Let’s have a vodka. | 你喜欢伏特加吗 咱们来点伏特加吧 |
[07:42] | Yeah! Let’s do vodka. | 好啊 就喝伏特加吧 |
[07:43] | Okay! | 好啊 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[07:47] | That’s so much of it. | 你倒得真多啊 |
[07:49] | That’s a normal amount right there. | 这只是正常量 |
[07:51] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[07:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢这画 |
[07:54] | It’s really cool. | 真的很棒 |
[07:55] | So, who painted it? | 这是谁画的 |
[07:57] | A machine. | 一部机器 |
[07:59] | It’s actually the first work of art | 它其实是进入苏富比拍卖行的 |
[08:01] | made by AI to be sold at Sotheby’s. | 第一幅由人工智能创作的艺术品 |
[08:03] | Sorry I’m late, Dana. I got caught up. | 抱歉我来晚了 达纳 一时脱不了身 |
[08:06] | Hey! Hey, wait a minute, you’re– you’re Richard Hendricks. | 等一下 你是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[08:10] | Sorry, I’m, uh, Ben Burkhardt. | 不好意思 我是本·伯克哈特 |
[08:11] | I’m– I’m Dana’s COO. | 我是达纳的首席运营官 |
[08:13] | Dana told me he invited you. | 达纳跟我说过他邀请了你 |
[08:14] | I’m so psyched you came! | 看你来这儿我好兴奋 |
[08:15] | Yeah. I got– I have so many questions for you, man. | 我有很多问题想请教你 伙计 |
[08:18] | Do you want to grab a drink or do you want to stay here? | 你想去喝一杯 还是留在这里 |
[08:19] | – There. Yeah. – Oh, great. | -那就喝一杯 -好极了 |
[08:27] | I mean, even way back when I was finishing my PhD at MIT, | 很多年前我还在麻省理工读博士的时候 |
[08:30] | I would tell anyone that would listen | 我就到处给别人说 |
[08:31] | that a decentralized system was the obvious eventuality. | 去中心式系统在未来一定会出现 |
[08:34] | And now it’s more necessary than ever. | 而现在更是最需要它的时候 |
[08:36] | I mean, the stuff Google and Facebook are getting away with. | 你看谷歌和脸书钻了多少空子 |
[08:38] | – It’s insane. Totally. – Right? | -真的是不可理喻 -对吧 |
[08:39] | That’s why I’ve always said that the user’s data | 这就是为什么我总是说 |
[08:41] | should be in the hands of consumers, | 用户的数据应该由用户掌控 |
[08:42] | not the corporations. | 而不是被公司攥在手里 |
[08:44] | 100%, but see, that can’t happen, | 完全同意 但那无法实现 |
[08:46] | until someone iterates a functional alternative. | 除非有人开发出可用的替代方案 |
[08:48] | Which, I believe, Richard, | 理查德 我相信 |
[08:50] | I believe you’re about to do. | 我相信你会给大家带来解决方法 |
[08:52] | Well, I don’t know. Trying to, yeah. | 我不确定 我正在努力 |
[08:54] | Have you solved, uh, co-locating data with the compute test? | 你有没有解决测试数据托管模块的问题 |
[08:58] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个 |
[08:59] | – Do you code? – I used to, man. | -你会编程吗 -我写过代码 |
[09:01] | Uh, yeah, I loved it so much, | 是啊 我以前很爱写代码 |
[09:02] | but, you know, I got drawn over to the business side. | 但是 我最后更专注于商业运营这方面了 |
[09:06] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[09:07] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[09:08] | – Hey. Jared Dunn. – Hi! Ben Burkhardt. | -贾里德·邓恩 -本·伯克哈特 |
[09:10] | Hey, Dana. So, it’s 9:00 AM in Dubai. | 达纳 现在是迪拜时间早上九点 |
[09:12] | I gotta make a call, so, excuse me, guys. | 我得打个电话 失陪 各位 |
[09:15] | So, um, Dana was just telling me | 达纳刚跟我说 |
[09:17] | that he prefers a late lunch, too. | 他也喜欢晚点吃午饭 |
[09:19] | Just like… | 就跟你 |
[09:22] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[09:23] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[09:26] | Well, I see a colleague. | 我看见我以前的同事来了 |
[09:27] | I’ll leave you guys to– to chat. | 那你们就单独聊聊吧 |
[09:30] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:38] | So, on the way out, Dana told me | 离开的时候 达纳告诉我 |
[09:39] | that he really loved meeting you. | 他很高兴认识你 |
[09:41] | He said it went great! | 他说跟你相处得很愉快 |
[09:44] | Did you not think so? | 你不这样觉得吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, it’s just… he didn’t really talk, though. | 是啊 只是 他基本不说话 |
[09:48] | Yeah. That’s one of his quirks. | 没错 他确实有那毛病 |
[09:50] | He’s fun. | 他挺有意思的 |
[09:51] | Hey, you know who I did have a good conversation with? | 你知道我跟谁聊得挺好吗 |
[09:54] | – Who? – His COO. | -谁 -他的首席运营官 |
[09:56] | Who, Ben? | 谁 本吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, um, do you know him? | 对 你认识他吗 |
[09:59] | Um, not well. | 不怎么认识 |
[10:01] | I hear he’s a very competent executive. | 我听说他是个很有能力的高层 |
[10:04] | But apparently, he left Oculus for Quiver | 但显然他为了云速算离开傲库路思时 |
[10:06] | in kind of an unprofessional manner. | 走得不是很光明正大 |
[10:08] | Hmm, okay. Well, he really loves Pied Piper. | 好吧 他很喜欢魔笛手 |
[10:12] | Jared, come on! This is your condo. | 贾里德 拜托 这是你家 |
[10:14] | Sleep in your bed. | 你去床上睡 |
[10:15] | Don’t be silly. Hey! | 别傻了 |
[10:17] | Uh, leave the lights on as long as you want. | 要是你想 可以亮着灯睡 |
[10:29] | Uh, hey, Jared? | 贾里德 |
[10:31] | Yes? Um… | 怎么 |
[10:35] | Never mind. Uh, see you tomorrow morning. | 算了 明早见 |
[10:37] | – Sweet dreams. – Right, if only. | -好梦 -但愿如此 |
[10:44] | Did I tell you about Gilfoyle’s terrible song? | 我跟你说过吉尔弗约尔那首糟糕透顶的歌吗 |
[10:47] | Yes. Yes, you did. And I heard it. | 对 你说过 我也听了 |
[10:51] | I’m– I’m gonna go clean the rice cooker, Dinesh. | 我要去洗电饭锅了 迪尼希 |
[10:54] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最差劲的是什么吗 |
[10:56] | He’s actually a decent coder. | 他真的是个很厉害的程序员 |
[10:58] | He almost never fucks up. | 他几乎从不出错 |
[11:00] | Uh, wait, almost? | 等等 你说几乎吗 |
[11:02] | One time, he royally fucked up, | 有一次 他捅了大篓子 |
[11:05] | but even then, he ended up saving the day | 但就算那次 他最后还是靠他那些冰箱 |
[11:07] | with all his fridges. | 力挽狂澜了 |
[11:10] | Fridges? | 冰箱 |
[11:11] | Seppen Smart Fridges! | 赛本智能冰箱 |
[11:13] | And you know what? | 而且告诉你 |
[11:15] | It was totally illegal. | 那么做绝对是违法的 |
[11:17] | Really? Illegal? | 真的吗 违法的 |
[11:18] | – So, tell me about these fridges. – Jeff! | -跟我说说冰箱的事吧 -杰夫 |
[11:22] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[11:24] | It’s a company secret. | 这是公司的机密 |
[11:25] | Okay, um, let me get you some more vodka, Dinesh. | 我再给你拿点伏特加 迪尼希 |
[11:31] | Thank you guys for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你们能这么快就同意会面 |
[11:33] | Well, it’s an honor to have you, Gavin. | 你能来是我们的荣幸 盖文 |
[11:34] | Back there, we test our compressor run capacitors. | 那边我们用来测试压缩机的电容电动机 |
[11:37] | But here is what I’m sure you’ll be most interested in seeing. | 但我觉得这里才是你最想看的 |
[11:41] | This is our smart fridge development team. | 这是我们的智能冰箱研发团队 |
[11:44] | To be honest, we were a little nervous | 说实话 要进军支持联网的智能家电市场 |
[11:46] | about wading into the Internet-enabled market. | 我们心里还是有点打鼓的 |
[11:49] | Over the last 80 years, | 在过去八十年里 |
[11:50] | we’ve built a real trust with our customers. | 客户跟我们培养出了很强的品牌信赖感 |
[11:52] | Alright! Great tour! | 很好 厂房很不错 |
[11:53] | Oh, there’s a lot more to see. | 还有很多还没看到呢 |
[11:55] | Ugh. Why? Look. | 何必呢 听着 |
[11:57] | I came here to offer you a partnership | 我来是想跟你们合作 |
[11:59] | to cut down your server bills. | 这能缩减你们租用服务器的费用 |
[12:02] | Well, our server costs were far higher than we anticipated. | 我们的服务器费用比我们预计得高很多 |
[12:06] | As we said, we’re not well versed in– | 正如我们所说 我们并不是很擅长… |
[12:08] | The 20th century? Yeah, you mentioned that. | 二十世纪吗 你说过了 |
[12:10] | Do you want to save a fortune or not? | 你们到底想不想省一笔钱 |
[12:13] | Well, yes. | 当然 |
[12:13] | In exchange, I need you to do something for me | 作为交换条件 我需要你们帮我做些事 |
[12:15] | with regard to the people who hacked your refrigerators. | 处理一下那些黑了你们冰箱的人 |
[12:18] | I’m going to destroy their lives. | 我要毁掉他们的人生 |
[12:22] | – So, what? – So… | -然后怎样 -然后… |
[12:24] | – So, I turned to Bill Gates… – Yeah? | -然后我转向比尔·盖茨 -然后呢 |
[12:25] | Right, and I said… | 然后我说 |
[12:27] | “I don’t know, Bill. Maybe you should Google it.” | “我不知道 比尔 要不你上谷歌查查” |
[12:30] | You said that to Bill Gates? | 你跟比尔·盖茨这么说的 |
[12:32] | I did! I swear. | 真的 我发誓 |
[12:36] | Can I ask you, um… | 我问你个事 |
[12:39] | Did you tell Dana that we were having lunch? | 你告诉达纳我们在一起吃午餐了吗 |
[12:43] | Richard, I told you that Bill Gates story for a reason. | 理查德 我讲比尔·盖茨那故事是有原因的 |
[12:45] | I, um, I practice something called “Radical candor.” | 我一直坚持对人就要坦诚相待 |
[12:48] | Which is no matter how uncomfortable the truth is, | 就是说不管事实有多让人不高兴 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna tell it to you. | 我都有一说一 |
[12:53] | And the honest truth is… | 我跟你说实话 |
[12:56] | I did not tell Dana about this lunch. | 我没告诉达纳我们一起吃午饭的事 |
[12:59] | Things with Dana have gotten stagnant. | 达纳公司的发展有些停滞不前了 |
[13:02] | But the other night… | 但那一晚 |
[13:04] | talking to you, Richard, I– | 跟你聊天时 理查德 |
[13:06] | I felt that spark again. | 我又感受到了工作的激情 |
[13:08] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[13:09] | Okay, well. The first tenet of rad-can, Richard, | 理查德 坦诚的第一教义 |
[13:12] | is to just– is to just say what you think, | 就是心有所想 直言相告 |
[13:14] | and so I’m gonna do that. I’m gonna say what I think, | 那就是我正在做的 我想什么就说什么 |
[13:15] | and, Richard, I think we should work together. | 理查德 我觉得我们应该合作 |
[13:18] | Oh. You mean, like…? | 你是说像… |
[13:20] | Like, I could be your COO. | 比如我来当你的首席运营官 |
[13:27] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[13:30] | Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this. | 或许我们不该一起吃饭 |
[13:32] | Whoa, whoa, Richard. | 理查德 |
[13:33] | We’re just talking. | 我们只是在聊天罢了 |
[13:35] | You see any numbers written down here? | 你看见有谁在写笔记了吗 |
[13:37] | Do you see a Power Point? | 你看见有人放幻灯片了吗 |
[13:38] | No, we don’t even have a laptop. | 没 我们连电脑都没带 |
[13:39] | Exactly! ‘Cause we’re not doing anything wrong. Oh, shit! | 就是啊 因为我们什么都没做错 糟了 |
[13:43] | – Party of one. – Shit. | -一人用餐 -操 |
[13:45] | I looked at his calendar and it said he had a meeting. | 我看过他的日程表 上面写他现在有会 |
[13:47] | Okay, Richard, I’m gonna continue being honest with you | 理查德 我要继续跟你说实话 |
[13:49] | and tell you that I have to leave now through the kitchen. | 我要告诉你 我得马上从厨房开溜了 |
[13:51] | – Okay. – Okay, please don’t tell anyone about this. | -好吧 -求你不要对别人讲这事 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | What? Hey! | 天啊 |
[14:00] | Hey, Dana! What the heck? Dana, right? | 达纳 真没想到 是达纳吧 |
[14:02] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[14:04] | I’m just– Are you having lunch alone? | 我这是…你是一个人吃午饭吗 |
[14:06] | I am! I’m totally alone. | 我也是 我正好一个人 |
[14:08] | Uh, in fact… | 其实 |
[14:10] | do you want to, uh, | 你想不想 |
[14:11] | join me at my table for one? | 跟我坐一桌吃饭 |
[14:14] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[14:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:17] | Come on over. | 过来吧 |
[14:21] | One beef pot pie. | 一份酥皮牛肉派 |
[14:22] | One beef pot pie, no carrots. | 一份不加胡萝卜的酥皮牛肉派 |
[14:25] | Yep. Here. | 对 没错 |
[14:26] | Put ’em here. | 放这儿吧 |
[14:30] | I love beef pot pie. | 我超爱酥皮牛肉派 |
[14:34] | And only kind of like carrots. | 但对胡萝卜没有那么喜欢 |
[14:43] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[14:45] | Gilfoyle, goddammit. | 吉尔弗约尔 搞什么 |
[14:46] | Could you please stop that fucking noise? I’m serious. | 你他妈能把那声音关了吗 我认真的 |
[14:49] | How will I know when to remote toggle my rig? | 那我怎么知道该什么时候远程开关我的矿机 |
[14:52] | Easy, you won’t, and neither will any of us, | 你不用知道 我们都不用知道 |
[14:54] | because you won’t remote toggle anything! | 因为你不需要远程开关任何东西 |
[14:56] | No more remote toggling! Got it? | 别再远程控制了 听到了吗 |
[14:59] | Just… | 你就 |
[15:00] | How was lunch, you little minx? | 午饭怎么样 这位小伙 |
[15:02] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | Yeah, you thought I wouldn’t find out. | 你以为我发现不了吗 |
[15:05] | I was, uh, texting with Dana. Just checking in. | 我给达纳发了短信 就问个好 |
[15:07] | – And he mentioned that you two met up. – Oh, yeah! | -他提到你们俩碰面了 -对 |
[15:11] | Yeah! Just, just briefly for– yeah. | 没错 只是短暂碰到而已 |
[15:13] | Yeah! I-I-I knew you two would hit it off. | 你看 我就知道你们俩会合得来 |
[15:17] | You know, Dana did mention | 不过达纳还提到 |
[15:19] | that he thought you might be bulimic. | 他觉得你食欲有点过剩 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Great, um… | 很好 |
[15:25] | Jared, do you think it’s time we hire a COO? | 贾里德 你觉得我们该雇个首席运营官了吗 |
[15:29] | Did Dana suggest we hire someone like Ben? | 达纳的建议是要雇个像本这样的人吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Yeah, like Ben. | 是啊 像本一样 |
[15:33] | You see, if you didn’t have lunch with Dana, | 你看 如果你没跟达纳吃午饭 |
[15:34] | this never would’ve come up. | 就根本不会有这种想法 |
[15:36] | I’ll put together a list. | 我会列个候选名单 |
[15:38] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:42] | Richard, you should see this. | 理查德 你得看下这个 |
[15:47] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:48] | Seppen is suing us for $10 million in damages. | 赛本起诉我们赔偿损失费一千万美元 |
[15:52] | The complaint specifically cites, | 起诉中特别提到 |
[15:54] | “Sullying their smart fridges with MIME-simulated fellatio.” | “用互联网生成的口交侮辱他们的智能冰箱” |
[15:58] | “Our customers invite us into their homes.” | “我们的客户把冰箱买入家中” |
[16:01] | “The kitchen is the modern hearth.” | “厨房是现代家庭的港湾” |
[16:02] | – “We cannot have that trust violated.” – Is that a typo? | -“我们不能背叛顾客信任” -这是笔误吗 |
[16:06] | Do they mean “Heart”? | 他们是想说”核心” |
[16:07] | How did Seppen find out it was us? | 赛本怎么知道是我们干的 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:10] | You tell us, Gilfoyle. | 应该你告诉我们 吉尔弗约尔 |
[16:11] | You said you pulled all our code and bleached it. | 你说你把我们的代码都删干净了 |
[16:13] | Maybe you missed something. | 也许你漏了哪里 |
[16:15] | No. | 没有 |
[16:16] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:17] | They have no proof it was us. Ignore them. | 他们没有证据能证明是我们 无视他们 |
[16:19] | Ignore them? What the fuck kind of solution is that? | 无视他们 这算是什么解决方案 |
[16:22] | No. “Hearth.” It’s a word. Huh! | 不 “港湾” 还真是个词 |
[16:25] | We don’t need to solve anything. They have nothing. | 我们不需要解决什么 他们没有证据 |
[16:27] | Well, I’m pretty sure they have something, Gilfoyle. | 我很确定他们有证据 吉尔弗约尔 |
[16:29] | – So you fucked up somewhere! – I didn’t fuck up. | -所以你哪里搞砸了 -我没搞砸 |
[16:32] | Well, guys, I’m sure there’s something we can do here. | 伙计们 我觉得肯定会有方法解决的 |
[16:35] | Just give me a second. | 我去去就来 |
[16:42] | Hey, sorry! I-I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 我现在不方便讲话 |
[16:45] | Can we meet up? | 我们能见面谈吗 |
[16:47] | My place. Midnight. | 半夜到我家 |
[16:48] | Okay, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | Okay, so wait. | 等下 |
[16:58] | You’re telling me this Gilfoyle guy | 你是说这个吉尔弗约尔 |
[17:01] | first hacked into the fridges as a prank? | 恶作剧黑进了冰箱 |
[17:03] | Without your knowledge? | 而且你并不知情 |
[17:05] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:06] | Well, there you go, Richard! | 那就行了 理查德 |
[17:08] | If you didn’t authorize it, | 如果你没有批准这么做 |
[17:09] | then he’s acting as a rogue agent. | 那么他就是以个人名义做的 |
[17:10] | You tell Seppen that and Pied Piper’s off scot-free. | 你就这么告诉赛本 魔笛手就能全身而退 |
[17:13] | Yeah, but what would happen to Gilfoyle? | 那吉尔弗约尔会怎么样 |
[17:16] | I don’t know. There’d be criminal and civil charges | 我不知道 可能会有刑事和民事诉讼 |
[17:18] | he’d have to deal with on his own. | 他就得自己面对了 |
[17:19] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. Sounds kinda brutal. | 我说不好 听起来很残忍 |
[17:23] | In the end, being on those fridges saved us. | 毕竟 那些冰箱救了我们一次 |
[17:25] | Richard, I-I told you about radical candor, yeah? | 理查德 我告诉过你坦诚直白的态度对吧 |
[17:29] | Well, what I’m getting from you now, | 我现在从你身上看出的 |
[17:31] | is the opposite of that. | 正是它的反面 |
[17:34] | It’s actually something we call “Ruinous empathy.” | 叫做”毁灭性同情” |
[17:37] | You want to destroy your entire company | 你想为保住一颗老鼠屎 |
[17:39] | just to keep one bad actor happy? | 而毁掉你的整个公司 |
[17:41] | That’s not fair to you, Richard! | 这对你一点都不公平 理查德 |
[17:44] | Come on. Gilfoyle will never be happy. | 那吉尔弗约尔可就再也笑不出来了 |
[17:47] | This is exactly the kinda thing | 如果你雇了我 |
[17:48] | I could help you with if you hired me. | 我能帮你解决的就是这种事 |
[17:54] | Hey, any news? | 有什么新闻吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, goddammit. Why is that thing still fucking doing that? | 天哪 为什么那玩意还在发出这种声音 |
[18:00] | I guess Gilfoyle forgot to turn it off. | 我猜吉尔弗约尔忘了关掉它 |
[18:02] | It’s been doing that all morning. | 一早上一直在响 |
[18:04] | I don’t have his password. | 我没有他的密码 |
[18:07] | Bitcoin is really volatile today. | 比特币的价格今天特别不稳定 |
[18:09] | Yeah, okay. Uh, where is he? | 好吧 他在哪里 |
[18:12] | Well, it’s 10:00 AM, so not here. | 现在才早上十点 所以还没来 |
[18:16] | Okay, you know what? Fuck Gilfoyle. | 好吧 你知道吗 去他的吉尔弗约尔 |
[18:19] | Fuck him right to hell. | 让他下地狱去吧 |
[18:20] | I’ve been saying that for years. | 我这些年一直都这么说 |
[18:22] | Where’s Jared? | 贾里德在哪里 |
[18:28] | Richard, are you serious? | 理查德 你认真的吗 |
[18:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:31] | Well, I concede that laying it all at Gilfoyle’s feet | 我承认把所有责任都推给吉尔弗约尔 |
[18:34] | might get us out of the Seppen lawsuit, but… | 也许能让我们躲过赛本的起诉 但是 |
[18:37] | I mean, you’d really throw him to the wolves like that? | 你真的要把他丢给狼群吗 |
[18:39] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这不像你的作为 |
[18:41] | Well, maybe I’m just becoming | 也许我真慢慢变得 |
[18:43] | a little less ruinously empathetic. | 不那么毁灭性同情了 |
[18:46] | Have you been seeing a therapist? | 你最近在看心理医生吗 |
[18:48] | No. | 没有 |
[18:50] | But… | 但是 |
[18:51] | I have been seeing Ben. | 我在跟本见面 |
[18:55] | Ben Burkhardt. | 本·伯克哈特 |
[18:56] | Oh, Richard, no. | 理查德 不行 |
[18:58] | He’s Dana’s COO. You’re– | 他是达纳的首席运营官 你这是 |
[19:00] | you’re jeopardizing your entire friendship with Dana. | 你这将会毁掉你跟达纳的友情 |
[19:03] | What friendship with Dana? | 我跟达纳有什么友情 |
[19:05] | Who could be friends with that guy? | 谁会跟那家伙交朋友 |
[19:06] | I got news for you, Jared. | 我有事要告诉你 贾里德 |
[19:07] | Dana sucks, man! | 达纳烂透了 伙计 |
[19:09] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[19:09] | I mean, he is a dog. | 他就是个猥琐宅男 |
[19:11] | How did he even found his own company? | 他到底是怎么创建他自己的公司的 |
[19:13] | Is he even smart? | 他到底聪不聪明 |
[19:14] | Okay, that’s unfair. | 这么说他不公平 |
[19:16] | Look, this is your company. | 这是你的公司 |
[19:18] | And you can work with whomever you want. | 你想雇谁都没问题 |
[19:20] | But I need you to think long and hard | 但我需要你冷静下好好想想 |
[19:22] | about what you’re proposing to do to Gilfoyle. | 你将会把推到吉尔弗约尔怎样的境地 |
[19:24] | We’re talking about criminal charges here. | 他很可能会收到刑事起诉 |
[19:27] | He could be deported. | 他会被遣返的 |
[19:28] | There has to be another option. | 肯定有别的解决方法 |
[19:30] | Well, no offense, Jared, | 无意冒犯 贾里德 |
[19:32] | but Ben says there isn’t. | 但本说那是唯一解决办法 |
[19:34] | Okay? And he is a world-class COO | 好吗 他是世界顶级的首席运营官 |
[19:37] | that has brought multiple companies to a billion dollars. | 带很多家公司迈入了市值十亿美元的大关 |
[19:39] | And you’re just a biz dev guy. | 而你只懂商业开发 |
[19:44] | I’m– I’m sorry. I– | 我 我很抱歉 |
[19:47] | I just think that in this particular situation, | 我只是认识只在这件事上 |
[19:50] | Ben might know a little better. | 本可能更有经验 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[20:00] | You know, but I will say this. | 但这话我必须得说 |
[20:02] | If you’re really going to start working with Ben, | 如果你真的要雇本 |
[20:04] | at least give Dana the common courtesy | 至少按照最基本的礼节 |
[20:06] | of telling him the truth about what you guys are doing. | 告诉达纳你们两个的真实打算 |
[20:09] | Because if you don’t tell him… | 因为如果你不告诉他 |
[20:12] | you’re the dog. | 那你才是猥琐宅男 |
[20:30] | Thanks for, uh, having me over. | 谢谢你请我过来 |
[20:32] | Of course. So, it’s gonna be a bit weird at first. | 没问题 一开始你会有点别扭 |
[20:35] | Then it’s gonna be okay. | 但之后就没事了 |
[20:37] | What? | 什么 |
[20:55] | Hi, this is Jared Dunn. | 你好 我是贾里德·邓恩 |
[20:56] | Um, sorry, I don’t recognize this number. | 抱歉 我不认识这个号码 |
[20:59] | Jared? Come here now. | 贾里德 现在马上过来 |
[21:03] | Jian-Yang? | 简阳 |
[21:05] | So… Ben told me everything. | 本把实情都告诉我了 |
[21:12] | Well… | 是吗 |
[21:14] | Radical candor, I guess, right? | 坦承不讳 对吧 |
[21:15] | Yeah, he told me how you kept texting him non-stop. | 对 他告诉我你是怎么一直发短信骚扰他 |
[21:18] | And he kept refusing, but you were relentless. | 他一直拒绝你 但你就是不放弃 |
[21:21] | What? Uh, no! | 什么 不对 |
[21:23] | Richard, it’s– it’s immaterial. | 理查德 这都无关紧要 |
[21:25] | The point is, Dana knows everything now. | 重要的是 达纳现在什么都知道了 |
[21:27] | However it came to that, it’s just words in the winds. | 具体事情是怎么发生的那都是过眼云烟 |
[21:30] | “Words in the winds”? | 过眼云烟 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:32] | Well, Richard, looks like you got what you wanted. | 理查德 看来你心想事成了 |
[21:36] | You’re both adults. | 你俩都是成年人 |
[21:37] | You can work together if you want. | 你们想的话可以随时开始合作 |
[21:39] | I just wish you’d demonstrated the measure of spirit | 我只是希望你们能尊重人一点 |
[21:41] | to discuss this with me to my face. | 当着我的面来跟我一起商量这件事情 |
[21:43] | But… | 但 |
[21:45] | guess there’s no honor among thieves, hmm? | 我猜跟小偷还论什么道德 |
[21:49] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:50] | good luck, gentlemen. | 祝你们好运 先生们 |
[21:51] | You deserve each other. | 你们是天生一对 |
[21:54] | Dana. | 达纳 |
[22:02] | You know, I’ve never really seen him like that. | 你知道 我从没见过他那个样子 |
[22:05] | He’s so assertive. | 那么自信 |
[22:07] | Uh, articulate. | 铿锵有力 |
[22:08] | Yeah, he’s had a head cold the last couple weeks. | 对 之前两个星期他一直在感冒 |
[22:10] | Been pretty low energy. | 情绪不怎么高 |
[22:11] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[22:13] | Yep! | 对 |
[22:16] | So, I guess… | 看来 |
[22:17] | you and me, huh, Richard? | 就你跟我了 理查德 |
[22:20] | Together, at last. | 终于就我们两个了 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:24] | Dana rides a motorcycle? | 达纳会骑摩托车啊 |
[22:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:28] | Cool. | 牛 |
[22:34] | So, uh, what exactly did you– | 你到底是因为什么事找 |
[22:38] | The witch lost his mind. | 这人失心疯了 |
[22:42] | Gilfoyle, you smoke? | 吉尔弗约尔 你抽烟的吗 |
[22:44] | I kept mulling that Seppen shit. | 我一直在想赛本那破事 |
[22:47] | I didn’t leave a bit of my code on that fridge. | 我根本没留任何代码在那冰箱里 |
[22:49] | No remnants, nothing, | 没有程序碎片 什么都没 |
[22:51] | so how do they know? | 那他们是怎么知道的 |
[22:52] | Then I realized… | 然后我意识到 |
[22:54] | they’re listening to us. | 他们一直在监听我们 |
[22:56] | They’ve been listening to us this whole fucking time. | 这所有时间里他们一直在他妈监听我们 |
[22:59] | Right. All these devices are listening to us! | 没错 所有这些装置都在监听我们 |
[23:03] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[23:05] | Gilfoyle, I-I think you need some rest. | 吉尔弗约尔 我觉得你需要休息一下 |
[23:07] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[23:08] | I checked their firmware and their logs. | 我检查了他们得防火墙和记录 |
[23:11] | The fridge is set to record constantly | 这冰箱被设置为不间断地录音 |
[23:13] | streaming everything back to the cloud. | 并上传所有信息到云端 |
[23:15] | They must have gone through those audio logs, | 他们肯定检查了那些音频记录 |
[23:16] | and listened to our conversations. | 偷听了我们所有得对话 |
[23:19] | Wait, even if they aren’t listening to us, | 等下 就算他们没有偷听我们的对话 |
[23:22] | just the fact that they could be is interesting. | 他们有能力做这件事 可以用来做做文章 |
[23:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:27] | They make smoke detectors. | 他们还造烟雾报警器 |
[23:29] | I think there’s one in the kitchen. | 我记得厨房里有一个 |
[23:30] | Those fuckers are listening. | 那帮烂人确实在监听我们 |
[23:34] | Jian-Yang, are– are you copying | 简阳 你是在 |
[23:36] | – all those companies for the Chinese markets? – Oh, no. | -把那些公司复制到中国市场去吗 -没 |
[23:40] | Fuck you, Seppen. | 操你妈 赛本 |
[23:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[23:55] | I stayed at Big Head’s last night. | 我昨晚睡在大头家了 |
[23:57] | – Oh, God, I’ve been calling all night. – Yeah. | -老天 我整晚一直在找你 -我知道 |
[23:59] | I just didn’t feel like getting reprimanded. | 我只是不想被指责而已 |
[24:01] | I-I thought maybe you were locked | 我以为你又一整晚都被锁在 |
[24:03] | in another Starbucks bathroom overnight. | 某个星巴克的洗手间里了 |
[24:05] | One time, Jared. One time. | 就那一次 贾里德 就一次 |
[24:07] | Okay, you’re just gonna have to catch up on the fly, then. | 好吧 那你就得看形势随机应变了 |
[24:10] | On the fly, what? | 随机应变 什么 |
[24:15] | Richard Hendricks, | 这位是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[24:17] | this is Tom and Viola from Seppen. | 这两位是汤姆和维奥拉 来自赛本 |
[24:19] | How do you do? | 幸会 |
[24:21] | Alright, uh, we won’t take up any more of your time. | 那好 我们不想再耽误你们时间 |
[24:24] | Richard has called you in today, because… | 理查德今天请你们来 是因为 |
[24:27] | of this. | 这个 |
[24:29] | This is Seppen’s Smart Fridge Terms of Service, | 这是赛本智能冰箱的服务条款 |
[24:32] | where you specifically state | 这里你们明确提到 |
[24:33] | that only refrigerator command-related user data | 只有跟冰箱命令有关的用户数据 |
[24:36] | will be uploaded to your cloud’s service. | 才会被上传到你们的云端服务器 |
[24:38] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[24:39] | We believe that the refrigerator is the hearth of the modern– | 我们相信冰箱是现代家庭的港 |
[24:42] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[24:45] | We know your refrigerators are streaming | 我们知道你们的冰箱 |
[24:47] | all recorded audio to the cloud. | 把所有录下的音频都上传到了云端服务器 |
[24:49] | Every single conversation. | 所有的对话 |
[24:51] | Which is tantamount to illegal wiretapping. | 这相当于非法监听 |
[24:55] | You thought a MIME performing fellatio was bad? | 你们觉得一个网络生成的口交画面很糟糕 |
[24:58] | What happens when your customers find out | 等你们的用户发现他们在 |
[24:59] | that every single thing they’ve ever said | 他们的港湾前说的每一句话 |
[25:01] | in front of their “Hearth” has been recorded? | 都被偷录了 他们会怎么想 |
[25:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[25:08] | We never listen to any recordings. | 我们从没听过那些音频记录 |
[25:11] | Look, we never wanted to | 听着 我们从没想过 |
[25:12] | get into this tech stuff in the first place, | 要搞什么高科技元素 |
[25:13] | but our marketing department insisted. | 但我们的市场部坚持要稿 |
[25:16] | Between us… | 这话你知我知 |
[25:18] | Gavin Belson was the one that pushed us to sue you. | 是盖文·贝尔森非要我们起诉你们的 |
[25:21] | Is there something we can do here? | 我们有什么可以做的吗 |
[25:24] | This is a deal memo | 这是一份协议备忘录 |
[25:26] | stating that Pied Piper will fix your security issue, | 说明魔笛手会解决你们冰箱的网络安全问题 |
[25:29] | and update your system to Pied Piper’s stack in the future | 并会在未来将你们的系统升级为魔笛手的产品 |
[25:33] | which will lower your server costs | 这会大幅减低你们的服务器花费 |
[25:34] | and improve the security of your fridges. | 并提高你们冰箱的网络安全性 |
[25:36] | In exchange, you drop the suit. | 作为交换 你们撤诉 |
[25:40] | Uh, Richard? Did I state that correctly? | 理查德 我说得对吗 |
[25:41] | Is that our offer? | 这是我们给出得条件吗 |
[25:44] | Uh-huh. Yep. | 没错 |
[25:47] | I’d also like to tell you I have a Seppen bread machine, | 我还想告诉你们我有一台赛本面包机 |
[25:50] | and I have never been happier with an appliance. | 简直是我最爱的厨房电器 |
[25:52] | – Pleasure. – Thank you so much. | -幸会 -很感谢你们 |
[25:57] | I’m so sorry if I overstepped my bounds. | 很抱歉我越权行事了 |
[26:00] | It’s just time was of the essence. | 只是当时时间紧迫 |
[26:01] | Are you kidding me? Jared, you saved us. | 你开玩笑吗 贾里德 你拯救了我们 |
[26:05] | And you did it without having to fuck Gilfoyle over. | 而且你不仅拯救了我们还保全了吉尔弗约尔 |
[26:08] | – Thanks! – Yeah, um… | -谢谢 -没错 |
[26:09] | We should talk about what they said about Gavin. | 我们得谈谈他们提到盖文的事 |
[26:12] | Hello, Pied Piper! | 大家好 魔笛手 |
[26:14] | Nice gender mix. | 男女比例很协调 |
[26:16] | Could use a little more color. | 再多用点颜色就更好了 |
[26:19] | Baby steps, right? Where do you want me? | 摸石头过河 对吧 你想让我坐哪 |
[26:21] | – What are you doing here? – What are you talking about? | -你来干什么 -你这是什么意思 |
[26:24] | Well, I-I said I’d call you. | 我说过我会再打给你 |
[26:25] | I didn’t say I was hiring you. | 我没说我会雇你 |
[26:27] | Richard… | 理查德 |
[26:29] | I-I left Dana for you. | 我为了你离开了达纳 |
[26:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:32] | I’m aware. | 我明白 |
[26:34] | But… | 但是 |
[26:35] | let me try a little radical candor. | 让我也坦率直白一回 |
[26:39] | Um, cheating on your CEO | 在你的CEO背后搞小动作 |
[26:41] | and then blaming it all on me | 然后还全赖在我身上 |
[26:43] | is not really the kind of behavior I like to reward. | 并不是我想要奖励得行为 |
[26:46] | Nor is pushing me to put my friend in jail. | 再加上劝我把我朋友送去坐牢 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | You want candor, Richard? | 你想要直白 理查德 |
[26:55] | You are objectively making a huge mistake. | 你这绝对是大错特错 |
[26:58] | I’m a world-class COO, okay? | 我是世界顶级的首席运营官 |
[27:00] | And your heavy metal friend? | 而你那痴迷重金属摇滚的朋友 |
[27:02] | I mean, he’s obviously a dick. | 他明显是个混蛋 |
[27:04] | And you know– you know what else, Richard? | 你知道 还有件事 理查德 |
[27:05] | You’re 20 to 30 pounds underweight. | 你比标准体重轻了十几二十斤 |
[27:07] | It’s gross. | 真让人恶心 |
[27:11] | Who was that? He seemed smart! | 那是谁 感觉他聪明极了 |
[27:15] | Hey, Richard? | 理查德 |
[27:17] | I’m at least 45 pounds underweight. | 我比标准体重轻至少四十斤 |
[27:20] | Okay, and don’t worry about him. | 好了 不用再为他烦心了 |
[27:22] | We’re gonna find you a much better COO. | 我们会为你找一位好百倍的首席运营官 |
[27:25] | I think we already have. | 我们已经有最合适的人选了 |
[27:31] | You want the job? | 你想要这工作吗 |
[27:34] | Jared, uh… | 贾里德 |
[27:36] | Alright, okay. | 好了 没事 |
[27:37] | – I’m okay. – I know, just take it– Everyone can see you. | -我没事 -我知道 过来大家都能看到 |
[27:40] | Oh my God. Yeah, let’s have a seat. | 我的天 先坐下 |
[27:42] | – Just think about it. – I’m okay! | -你先考虑一下 -我没事 |
[27:43] | Yeah, let’s… | 好了 让我们 |
[27:45] | Do you want some water? Just breathe, just breathe. | 你想喝点水吗 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[27:49] | Seppen said that Gavin was pushing them to sue us, right? | 赛本说过是盖文让他们起诉我们的 对吧 |
[27:52] | Yeah, but that shouldn’t be a surprise. | 对 但也没什么可惊讶的 |
[27:54] | But Seppen had no idea that we broke in. | 但赛本根本不知道我们黑过他们系统的事 |
[27:56] | How the fuck did Gavin know? | 那盖文有是怎么知道的 |
[27:58] | Right! | 没错 |
[28:01] | What? Are you suggesting that… | 什么 你是说 |
[28:03] | someone in here is leaking info to Gavin Belson? | 我们的员工一直在泄露信息给盖文·贝尔森吗 |
[28:06] | I am. | 没错 |
[28:08] | We have a mole on our hands. | 我们有内鬼 |
[28:16] | What the fuck is going on over there? | 那边到底发生了什么 |
[28:18] | Um, yeah, bad news. | 对 坏消息 |
[28:20] | Seppen just left, and– and it looks like they’re gonna settle. | 赛本刚离开 看来他们准备和解 |
[28:25] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[28:27] | We have a mole! | 我们这里有内鬼 |