时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I give you the product that will carry Hooli | 我给你们的这产品将会带领互利 |
[00:04] | to complete market dominance | 完成对整个市场的统治 |
[00:09] | It looks like a penis | 这看起来像根鸡巴 |
[00:11] | Yes… Yes, it does | 是的…是的,是像 |
[00:13] | So, we’re giving a random company | 所以,我们正在给随便什么公司 |
[00:15] | a bunch of free compute power in our network? | 从我们的网络中分出的一大堆运算能力? |
[00:17] | The AI company? | 人工智能公司? |
[00:19] | I made her! I can do anything I want with her! | 我创造了她!我可以和她做任何我想做的事! |
[00:23] | Ugh. Gross | 额,恶心 |
[00:24] | Can you please tell me what you are going to do | 可以请你告诉我你打算怎么做吗 |
[00:27] | about this Jian Yang situation? | 关于这简阳的情况? |
[00:30] | Yes. Nothing. | 是的 什么都不做 |
[00:32] | “I went to China to do new new internet. Jian Yang.” | “我去中国做新新互联网了。简阳。” |
[00:46] | This went up yesterday. | 这个昨天上线的 |
[00:47] | A fake Pied Piper. This is Jian-Yang, not us. | 假的魔笛手 这是简阳 不是我们 |
[00:50] | Richard, he has a website. | 理查德 就是个网站 |
[00:52] | Okay? He doesn’t have a product. | 好吗 他没有产品 |
[00:53] | Just post a cease and desist on your own website and move on. | 在你自己的网站上发个公告就差不多了 |
[00:56] | We need action. | 我们需要采取行动 |
[00:58] | I wanna move up our launch so we can beat this asshole to market. | 我想提前发布 这样就能比这个混蛋早面世 |
[01:01] | We need money. So, how quickly can we get a series B together? | 我们需要钱 那我们多快能拿到B轮融资 |
[01:05] | Richard, a series B is not a done deal. | 理查德 B轮还没说定呢 |
[01:08] | And Laurie’s not gonna be able to weigh in on this | 劳里还不能考虑这个 |
[01:10] | until she’s done sorting things out over at Eklow. | 她要先把埃克洛的事处理好 |
[01:12] | Why is she still over there? | 她为什么还在那边 |
[01:13] | We put 112 million of our dollars into a company | 我们砸了一亿一千两百万到那家公司 |
[01:16] | whose creepy CEO just fled with its most valuable asset. | 他们的猥琐CEO刚携最有价值的资产潜逃了 |
[01:20] | Ariel and that robot could be anywhere. | 阿里尔和那个机器人可能在任何地方 |
[01:23] | Ariel fucked us too, remember? | 阿里尔也玩了我们 记得吗 |
[01:25] | I just had my whole company on a three-day code sprint | 我刚让我整个公司连着写了三天代码 |
[01:28] | to repair all the holes | 就为了修复漏洞 |
[01:29] | and un-fuck all the damage he did. | 弥补他造成的所有伤害 |
[01:30] | Besides, Laurie doesn’t work at Eklow. | 还有 劳里不在埃克洛工作 |
[01:32] | She works here, with you and me. | 她在这儿工作 跟你我一起 |
[01:34] | True, | 是 |
[01:36] | but also not true. | 但也不是 |
[01:38] | Look, Laurie has installed herself as Eklow’s interim CEO. | 劳里任命自己为埃克洛的临时CEO |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:43] | Laurie, Ariel encrypted all of his files. | 劳里 阿里尔把他所有的文件都加密了 |
[01:45] | We can’t open any of them. | 我们一个都打不开 |
[01:47] | Ah, understood. Keep trying, please. | 明白了 请继续尝试 |
[01:48] | I spoke with the bank. | 我跟银行联系过了 |
[01:50] | We’re not gonna make payroll. | 我们发不出工资了 |
[01:52] | – Noted. Thank you for your diligence. – People are pretty upset. | -记下了 感谢你们的努力 -人们很生气 |
[01:55] | Somebody shattered the toilet. | 有人砸了厕所 |
[01:57] | Ah, yes, well, we’ll certainly | 是 好的 我们当然 |
[01:58] | have to get that repaired, won’t we? | 得要修好它 是不是 |
[02:01] | Good work, you two. | 做得好 你们俩 |
[02:03] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[02:10] | Hey, Laurie. | 劳里 |
[02:11] | I know you’re “busy” being a “CEO”, | 我知道你”忙”着当”CEO”呢 |
[02:13] | but we have to have a serious conversation about… | 但我们得要认真谈谈 |
[02:21] | – Richard? – Yes? | -理查德 -怎么了 |
[02:23] | I have vomited into my shirt. | 我吐到我衬衫里了 |
[02:39] | Puking. | 吐 |
[02:40] | That’s my move. | 那是我的特色 |
[02:41] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[02:46] | finding me a… | 给我找了一件 |
[02:48] | a change of clothing. | 能换的衣服 |
[02:49] | Well, fortunately, you’re the same size as the robot. | 幸运的是 你跟机器人的码数一样 |
[02:52] | Richard, the position of CEO is… | 理查德 CEO这个位置 |
[02:55] | taxing. | 很费力 |
[02:56] | It isn’t easy, is it? | 不容易 对吗 |
[02:58] | I think perhaps I may have | 我想或许我之前 |
[03:01] | treated you unfairly in the past. | 对你不太公平 |
[03:07] | Well… I mean, a couple– a couple– yeah. Sure. Thank you. | 我是说 有一点 一点 好吧 谢谢 |
[03:11] | Thank you for saying that, yeah. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[03:13] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | Well, I have work to do, as do you, so. | 我有工作要做 你也是 |
[03:31] | You know, Laurie, I actually may have a way to help you here. | 劳里 我可能真的有办法帮你 |
[03:37] | Things are changing in China now, Gavin. | 现在在中国情况变了 盖文 |
[03:40] | There are many reforms. | 有很多改革 |
[03:41] | As you see, we provide a series of Tai Chi and movement classes, | 正如你所见 我们提供一系列太极和运动课 |
[03:46] | free for all employees, | 对所有员工免费 |
[03:47] | as well as free medical benefits. | 还有免费的医疗福利 |
[03:51] | Our nutrition center. | 我们的营养中心 |
[03:53] | In addition to all the good food | 除此之外 还有主餐厅 |
[03:55] | we serve in our main cafeteria. | 为大家提供美食 |
[03:58] | Also free of charge. | 也是免费的 |
[04:00] | This concludes our tour. | 我们的参观到此结束 |
[04:02] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[04:03] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[04:05] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:07] | – Sorry? – If I wanted to see nap pods and climbing walls, | -不好意思 -如果我想看休息室和攀岩壁 |
[04:10] | I would’ve stayed home, | 我就留在家了 |
[04:11] | or gone to fucking Denmark. | 或者去他妈的丹麦 |
[04:12] | All I wanna see is people working | 我想看的是人们工作 |
[04:13] | as hard as they possibly can. | 尽最大努力地工作 |
[04:16] | That’s why we come to China. | 这就是我们来中国的原因 |
[04:17] | This is the new China. | 这是新的中国 |
[04:19] | We found that the more humane work environment we have, | 我们发现我们的工作环境越人性化 |
[04:22] | the more sustainable over time. | 长期来看就越可持续 |
[04:24] | Over time? No, no. | 长期来看 不 不 |
[04:25] | The Box Three has a very limited window of profitability. | 留给盒子三盈利的时间不多了 |
[04:29] | I need you focused on making as many of them as possible, | 我需要你集中制造尽可能多的盒子 |
[04:32] | as fast as possible. | 尽可能快地 |
[04:33] | Gavin. | 盖文 |
[04:34] | You know our shameful history of worker suicides. | 你知道我们有工人自杀的黑历史吧 |
[04:39] | Since the renovation, not a single one. | 自从改革之后 一起自杀都没有 |
[04:42] | Not even one? | 一起都没有 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | But there’s gotta be like a middle ground here. | 但肯定有权宜之计 |
[04:49] | A happy surprise. | 一个开心的惊喜 |
[04:51] | The children from our daycare center have prepared | 我们托儿所的孩子们为你 |
[04:53] | a traditional song just for you. | 准备了一首传统歌曲 |
[05:00] | That’s wonderful. | 很好 |
[05:02] | Yao, I need you to give me 30% more output. | 姚 我需要你给我提高30%产量 |
[05:04] | I don’t care how you do it. | 我不在乎你怎么做到 |
[05:06] | Just a thought, | 只是一个想法 |
[05:08] | those kids don’t look that busy. | 孩子们看起来好像不太忙 |
[05:17] | Are you done with… your chunk yet? | 你做完你那坨了吗 |
[05:20] | Almost done. | 马上就做完了 |
[05:21] | Because everyone else is done. | 因为所有其他人都做完了 |
[05:23] | Literally everyone. | 真的是每个人 |
[05:24] | 47 engineers finished. | 47名工程师完成了 |
[05:27] | One not. | 有一名没有 |
[05:29] | You. | 你 |
[05:30] | – Almost there. – I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait. | -就快好了 -我肯定等待是值得的 |
[05:37] | No, that’s way too strong for him. | 不行 这对他来说太浓了 |
[05:38] | Hey, guys. How’s the code sprint going? | 大家 代码写得如何了 |
[05:40] | T-minus Dinesh. | 就等迪尼希了 |
[05:42] | Richard, I am pleased to say | 理查德 我高兴地宣布 |
[05:44] | that your new assistant is a quick study. | 你的新助理学得很快 |
[05:46] | And per your text, he posted a well-crafted cease and desist | 根据你的短信 他在魔笛手网站上发布了 |
[05:49] | directed at Jian-Yang on the Pied Piper website. | 一份针对简阳的措辞恰当的警告函 |
[05:52] | I made some judicious edits to capture your voice, | 我做了一些谨慎的修改 显示出你的语气 |
[05:55] | but the thrust of the piece was his. | 但主要功劳是他的 |
[05:58] | I have a law degree, so. | 我有法学学位 所以 |
[05:59] | Well done, Holden. | 干得漂亮 Holden |
[06:00] | Is that tea for me? | 那是我的茶吗 |
[06:01] | – It is, indeed. – Okay. Great. | -确实是 -好 很好 |
[06:03] | No, no, no, no, don’t. | 不 不 不 不 不要 |
[06:04] | It’s too strong. | 这个太浓了 |
[06:06] | – Okay. – Water it down. | -好吧 -把它冲淡一些 |
[06:10] | So, did you speak to Laurie about our series B? | 那么 你跟劳里说起我们的B轮融资吗 |
[06:14] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[06:15] | Gilfoyle, is there a secure way | 吉尔弗约尔 有没有一种安全的办法 |
[06:17] | of giving someone access to our servers | 能够让别人使用我们的服务器 |
[06:20] | while still limiting and controlling | 同时又能限制和掌控 |
[06:22] | how much compute they could use? | 他们能够使用的算力呢 |
[06:23] | I could create a credit system. | 我可以搭建信用系统 |
[06:25] | Wait, I’m sorry, Richard. Who would these credits be for? | 等一下 抱歉 理查德 这些信用是给谁的 |
[06:28] | Laurie Bream. She made herself CEO of Eklow. | 劳里·布里姆 她任命自己为埃克洛的CEO了 |
[06:31] | I’m just trying to help her out. | 我只是想帮帮她 |
[06:32] | – Pardon? – Do you think you could set those up by today? | -什么 -你认为你今天能搭建好吗 |
[06:35] | More work. Fantastic. | 又来活儿了 真棒 |
[06:36] | Richard, I don’t quite understand… | 理查德 我不是很明白… |
[06:38] | Done! | 搞定 |
[06:39] | Done! I am done! | 搞定 我搞定了 |
[06:46] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[06:49] | Code sprint over. | 编程马拉松结束了 |
[06:59] | Congratulations, everybody. Really, good– good job. | 祝贺各位 真的 做得好 |
[07:02] | The only thing left to do now is… | 现在剩下的就只有… |
[07:05] | get back to work and review all the code for errors. | 回到工作状态 进行代码审查 找出错误 |
[07:09] | Okay, so… | 好的 |
[07:12] | – Okay. – That was an out-of-body experience. | -好 -简直是灵魂出窍的体验 |
[07:15] | It was like God was coding through me. | 就像是上帝在通过我写代码 |
[07:17] | Time stood still. | 时间都静止了 |
[07:18] | Not for the rest of us it didn’t. | 我们其他人的时间可没静止 |
[07:20] | Laugh it up, Gilf. | 笑出来吧 吉尔弗 |
[07:22] | I hear you making your little jokes at my expense, | 我听到你开我花钱的玩笑了 |
[07:24] | turning all the engineers against me. | 让所有工程师都跟我对着干 |
[07:26] | But the second these results go up, | 但是等这些结果出来 |
[07:29] | they’re all going to see the only thing that matters– | 他们都会看到唯一重要的事了 那就是… |
[07:33] | Who made less errors. | 谁出的错更低 |
[07:35] | You mean who made “fewer” errors? | 你是想说谁出的错更”少”吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, you think you’re so clever. | 你觉得自己很聪明 |
[07:39] | You know who else thought it was clever? | 你知道还有谁觉得自己聪明吗 |
[07:40] | The hare. | 兔子 |
[07:41] | Right before it was defeated by the tortoise. | 直到它被乌龟打败 |
[07:44] | I’m the fucking tortoise, Gilfoyle. | 我就是他妈的乌龟 吉尔弗约尔 |
[07:46] | – I’m the fucking tortoise! – Keep saying that. | -我就是他妈的乌龟 -继续说 |
[07:49] | I can’t wait for these results to go up. | 我等不及要看看结果了 |
[07:51] | Guys? No, no, no. We talked about this. Remember? | 两位 不 我们说过这个 记得吗 |
[07:53] | You’re both senior management now. | 你们两个现在都是高级管理层了 |
[07:55] | Okay? Your code will be subject to private review. | 好吗 你们的代码都会被私下审查 |
[07:57] | No. No, no, no, not private. | 不 不 不 不 不要私下审查 |
[07:59] | Everyone has to know that I’m better than Gilfoyle. | 大家都得知道我比吉尔弗约尔强 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry. When it was just us, | 不好意思 我们在私下里 |
[08:03] | a little cocksmanship was a fun diversion. | 可以装个逼消遣一下 |
[08:06] | But the entire engineering team’s morale | 但整个工程师团队 |
[08:08] | depends on seeing you both as equally competent leaders. | 需要将你们视为同样水平的两位领导 |
[08:11] | Danny over there is going to be reviewing your code, | 丹尼会审查你们的代码 |
[08:13] | and keeping the results completely confidential. | 并对结果完全保密 |
[08:16] | Jared… | 贾里德 |
[08:18] | I believe we all know who’s the better coder anyway. | 反正我们都知道谁是更好的程序员 |
[08:22] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry, I’m still having | 抱歉 我还是 |
[08:24] | a little bit of a hard time understanding. | 有点不太明白 |
[08:27] | You went to see Laurie to get money from her | 你去见劳里跟她要钱 |
[08:30] | but now you’re giving our resources to her. | 但你现在要把我们的资源给她 |
[08:33] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[08:35] | Well, honestly Jared, she was a mess. | 说实话 贾里德 她简直一团糟 |
[08:38] | And I really, genuinely felt bad for her. | 而且我真心地为她难过 |
[08:42] | For Laurie? | 为了劳里 |
[08:44] | Yup. | 没错 |
[08:48] | Richard, you have an enormous heart. | 理查德 你心很大[有气度] |
[08:52] | And I don’t mean in the same way my deceased friend Gloria did, | 我不是说像我已逝的朋友格洛丽亚那样 |
[08:56] | which the doctors should have really caught | 医生们本应该发现的 |
[08:58] | because her knuckles were gargantuan. | 因为她的指关节就特别大 |
[09:00] | But do you think in this instance, | 但你有没有觉得 在这件事上 |
[09:02] | you might have allowed your emotions | 你可能让自己的感情 |
[09:04] | to cloud your business instincts? | 蒙蔽了自己的商业直觉 |
[09:07] | Well, I would argue that I made a very good business decision. | 我会认为我做出了很棒的商业决定 |
[09:10] | Because now, Laurie is on our side. | 因为现在 劳里站在我们这一边了 |
[09:12] | Which will play out very nicely when we negotiate our series B. | 这对我们协商B轮融资是非常有利的 |
[09:15] | Okay, Richard, it is important | 好吧 理查德 在这样的情况下 |
[09:17] | to develop emotional self-discipline for situations like this. | 在感情上进行自我约束是非常重要的 |
[09:21] | Sometimes you have to numb yourself. | 有时候你得让自己麻木 |
[09:23] | If you wanna work the corner, | 你要是在外面站街 |
[09:24] | you can’t fall in love every time you turn a trick. | 就不能睡一个爱一个 |
[09:27] | That’s why you do the oxy. | 所以要吃奥施康定 |
[09:28] | What I’m saying is if you ever need to develop strategies | 我的意思是 如果你需要在情感上 |
[09:31] | to cultivate more emotional self-control, | 培养更好的自我控制能力 |
[09:34] | – obviously I do have some experience. – You do? | -很明显我是有经验的 -你有经验 |
[09:37] | Doubtless you’ve noticed | 毫无疑问 你注意到了 |
[09:38] | that I’ve been pulling away from you. | 我在试图远离你 |
[09:41] | No– no, I can’t… honestly say that I have. | 不 没有 说实话我没注意 |
[09:44] | Look at Holden out there. | 看看霍尔登 |
[09:46] | You think I didn’t love making your tea? | 你觉得我不喜欢给你泡茶吗 |
[09:48] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会不喜欢 |
[09:49] | But, when you anointed me COO, | 但是 当你任命我为首席运营官时 |
[09:51] | I learned to stop investing those feelings in you | 为了公司的利益 |
[09:54] | for the good of the company. | 我学会了停止对你投入感情 |
[09:56] | Call it emotional abstinence. | 称之为情感节制吧 |
[09:59] | Jared, look, um, | 贾里德 你看 |
[10:00] | in regards to the whole Laurie thing, | 在劳里这件事上 |
[10:02] | I actually think I made the right call. | 我其实觉得我做出了正确的决定 |
[10:03] | – Alright. – Alright. | -好吧 -好 |
[10:04] | Well, I am available. | 有需要找我吧 |
[10:08] | Not emotionally, obviously. | 显然 不是在感情上 |
[10:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[10:15] | There’s a highly rated new dim sum establishment | 这附近有家评价很高的 |
[10:18] | in this neighborhood. | 新早茶店 |
[10:19] | Sir, Richard Hendricks just posted | 先生 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[10:21] | a cease and desist letter. | 刚刚发布了一封警告函 |
[10:23] | “…unlawful copying of Pied Piper’s proprietary software.” | “…魔笛手版权所有软件的非法拷贝” |
[10:27] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在开玩笑吗 |
[10:28] | That idiot let someone steal his code, | 那个白痴让自己的代码被盗了 |
[10:30] | so now there might be two companies | 所以现在有两个公司 |
[10:32] | working to make my box obsolete? | 能让我的盒子过时 |
[10:34] | I’ll try to find out who’s responsible. | 我会找出负责人是谁 |
[10:36] | – Good luck. – HooliMaps says dim sum is that way. | -祝你好运 -互利地图说早茶店在那边 |
[10:40] | Right turn, please. | 麻烦你右转 |
[10:51] | Look! Pied Piper! | 快看 魔笛手 |
[10:53] | Follow that Chinese man. | 跟上那个中国男 |
[10:55] | The Chinese man on the bicycle. | 骑车子的中国男 |
[10:57] | The Chinese man on the bicycle in the green Pied Piper t-shirt. | 那个穿着绿色魔笛手T恤骑自行车的中国男的 |
[11:01] | Hurry, hurry! Come on! Don’t lose him. | 快快 快开 别跟丢了 |
[11:10] | Hey dude, how’s it goin’? | 你好啊伙计 你怎么样 |
[11:11] | How’s that… review going? | 那个评测进行得 怎么样了 |
[11:14] | Probably done, right? | 差不多搞定了对吧 |
[11:16] | ‘Cause it took you no time | 因为要捉出我写的代码里的虫 |
[11:17] | counting up the bugs in my stuff? | 根本花不了多少时间吧 |
[11:19] | ‘Cause I crushed it so hard? | 因为我就是那么厉害 |
[11:23] | Compared to Gilfoyle? | 跟吉尔弗约尔比 |
[11:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:29] | I get it. I get it. It’s a secret. | 我明白 明白 你得保密 |
[11:31] | Company morale. I’m so on board. | 为了公司的士气 我举双手支持 |
[11:35] | I did crush him, right? | 但我确实比他强 对吧 |
[11:38] | He did better than me? | 他赢过我了 |
[11:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:40] | This is my worst fucking nightmare. | 这他妈简直是我最恐怖的噩梦成真 |
[11:42] | But not by a lot, right? | 但只比我强一点点 对吧 |
[11:44] | He didn’t like kick my ass? | 他没碾压我吧 |
[11:47] | He kicked my ass? | 他碾压我了 |
[11:49] | That fucker! | 那个狗娘养的 |
[11:51] | Just fucking tell me. | 你他妈就干脆点告诉我 |
[11:52] | Just fucking tell me how much he kicked my ass by. | 就他妈告诉我他是怎么把我秒成渣的 |
[11:54] | Please just fucking tell me. | 你他妈就告诉我吧 |
[11:56] | I’m not gonna beg. I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会求你的 绝对不会求你的 |
[11:58] | Please? Please? Please? Please? | 求你了 拜托 拜托 求求你 |
[12:03] | Please? Please? | 求求你 求你了 |
[12:04] | Just please tell me, please. | 求求你告诉我吧 求你了 |
[12:06] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 |
[12:07] | You just have to swear not to tell anyone, okay? | 你得发誓你不会告诉任何人 行吗 |
[12:09] | I swear I won’t tell anyone. | 我发誓我不会说出去的 |
[12:11] | Everyone, everyone. I have a very important announcement to make. | 大家听我说 我有很重要的事情要宣布 |
[12:14] | My code was better than Gilfoyle’s. | 我写的代码比吉尔弗约尔强 |
[12:16] | So it’s official. | 所以我可以正式宣布 |
[12:18] | Gilfoyle is a much worse coder than me. | 吉尔弗约尔的编程技术比我差得多 |
[12:21] | I want you all to look at him. | 我希望你们都看着他 |
[12:23] | Good. | 技术好 |
[12:25] | Terrible. | 烂透了 |
[12:26] | Role model. | 该学习的榜样 |
[12:28] | Hateful pile of trash. | 一文不值的烂货 |
[12:29] | Bullshit. | 瞎扯淡 |
[12:30] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[12:31] | Danny told me. He wasn’t supposed to. | 丹尼告诉我的 他本不该说的 |
[12:34] | Supposed to be a secret but he told me | 本该是个秘密但他告诉我了 |
[12:35] | and now everyone’s laughing at you. | 现在所有人都在笑话你 |
[12:39] | – Everyone’s laugh… – Danny. | -所有人都在笑 -丹尼 |
[12:40] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[12:42] | Did his code actually have less errors than mine? | 他的代码真的比我的错短吗 |
[12:44] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[12:45] | I checked it three times. | 我查了三遍 |
[12:47] | And it’s “fewer” errors. | 而且是更少一点 |
[12:49] | This is the best day of my life! | 今天简直是我一生中最幸福的一天 |
[12:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:00] | I feel bad for gloating. | 抱歉我有点得意过头了 |
[13:03] | In all seriousness, that means a lot to me. | 说真的 那真的对我很有意义 |
[13:05] | To show you I’m a gracious winner, | 为了向你证明我赢得很有风度 |
[13:06] | I’ll take you to a nice restaurant. | 我请你去吃上档次的餐厅 |
[13:07] | Your favorite kind of restaurant. | 你最爱的那种 |
[13:09] | A “Mis-steak” House! | 虫排馆 |
[13:10] | Boom! Get it? ‘Cause you suck. | 听懂了吗 因为你弱爆了 |
[13:32] | – Yes? – Ni hao. | -有事吗 -泥嚎 |
[13:35] | Do you know who I am? | 你认识我吗 |
[13:36] | – No. – Okay, okay. | -不认识 -那好 没事 |
[13:38] | Well, I’m the one who accidentally | 是我的车之前不小心 |
[13:39] | struck one of your employees with my car earlier | 撞到了你的一名员工 |
[13:41] | and it’s a personal habit of mine to make things right. | 我的个人习惯是一定要负起该负的责任 |
[13:44] | So… | 所以 |
[13:46] | Do you mind if I come in? | 我能进去聊吗 |
[13:57] | Okay, what else? | 好 还有什么 |
[13:58] | Colin from K-Hole Games called, checking in on the restore. | 嗑嗨游戏的科林打来问修复的事 |
[14:01] | Put him on the phone sheet. Next? | 把他登记到留言本里 还有呢 |
[14:03] | Uh, Laurie Bream said that she received the compute credits | 劳里·布里姆说她收到了分配的算力 |
[14:05] | and to say thank you. | 打来感谢你 |
[14:08] | You see? | 看到没 |
[14:09] | Business and compassion are not mutually exclusive. | 生意和感情并不相矛盾 |
[14:12] | In fact, sometimes going out of your way | 实际上 有时伸手 |
[14:15] | to help a fellow colleague | 帮同行一把 |
[14:16] | can actually put you further ahead in business. | 会有助于你生意的未来发展 |
[14:19] | Let that be a lesson to you, young Holden. | 你得记住这个道理 小霍尔登 |
[14:21] | I’m 30. | 我三十岁了 |
[14:21] | And, uh, the CEO of a company called the Gigglybots called. | 一家叫嬉笑机器人的公司CEO打来过电话 |
[14:24] | He wants to know how to redeem the compute credits | 他想知道该如何兑换他刚从 |
[14:26] | he just bought from Laurie Bream. | 劳里·布里姆那买来的计算份额 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么 |
[14:30] | Ariel was apprehended this morning | 阿里尔在图洛克一家汽车配件店 |
[14:32] | shoplifting machine oil from an auto parts store in Turlock. | 偷机油时被逮捕了 |
[14:36] | There was, however, no sign of Fiona. | 但他们并没有找到菲奥娜 |
[14:39] | And with her missing, | 既然她还没被找到 |
[14:41] | I have no need for compute power | 我就不需要做任何运算 |
[14:44] | therefore no need for your compute credits. | 所以就不需要你的算力 |
[14:47] | Selling them, I think you’ll certainly agree, | 我想你也会同意 卖掉这些算力 |
[14:49] | was merely a practical business decision. | 只不过是业务决策 |
[14:52] | Okay, but, I gave you those credits as a gift. | 好吧 但那些算力是我送给你的 |
[14:56] | I was helping you. | 我是想帮你 |
[14:57] | You were vomiting, remember? | 你当时都吐了 记得吗 |
[14:59] | Ah, yes. Admittedly a moment of weakness. | 对 我那时确实崩溃了 |
[15:01] | However, immediately after your departure | 但就在你离开之后 |
[15:03] | I consumed two egg whites | 我吃了两份蛋白 |
[15:04] | and a green bean and regained my composure. | 一颗绿豆 就恢复了我平时的沉着冷静 |
[15:06] | Laurie, when someone gives you a gift | 劳里 如果别人送给你礼物 |
[15:09] | and you don’t want it, you give it back. | 你不想要 你送回来就行 |
[15:11] | Okay? You don’t just go sell that gift | 好吗 你他妈不能就那么把礼物 |
[15:13] | to the next fucking highest bidder– | 卖给别的什么出价最高的买家 |
[15:15] | Richard, mind your tone. | 理查德 注意你的语气 |
[15:17] | Your lack of emotional discipline is troubling. | 你乱发脾气这点很令人担心 |
[15:19] | You need to work on this. | 你得好好改正 |
[15:22] | Or I may have serious doubts | 否则我会严重得怀疑 |
[15:23] | about granting you your series B. | 该不该给你B轮融资 |
[15:34] | A lot of computers in here. | 你这儿电脑不少啊 |
[15:35] | I dabble a bit in tech myself. | 我自己也做点科技生意 |
[15:39] | All these people working here. | 这么多人在这儿干活 |
[15:41] | You must have something coming to market soon. | 你肯定马上要推出什么产品了吧 |
[15:44] | No. We have trouble with the government. | 没 我们搞不定政府那关 |
[15:46] | I’ve heard that. | 我听说过 |
[15:47] | I mean, to even operate an online platform | 要想在中华人民共和国 |
[15:49] | inside the People’s Republic of China | 推出网络平台 |
[15:51] | you need a government-issued ICP license, right? | 你得在政府做非经营性网站的备案 对吧 |
[15:54] | I left a good life. | 我放弃了那么好的生活 |
[15:56] | Free rent. | 不用交房租 |
[15:58] | Great friends. | 那么多好朋友 |
[15:59] | To fail in China? | 就为了在中国一败涂地 |
[16:03] | We try to rewrite code, | 我们试着重写代码 |
[16:04] | but government still won’t give us license. | 但政府还是不给我们备案 |
[16:07] | Maybe we’ll quit. | 也许是时候放弃了 |
[16:08] | Try something else. | 做点别的 |
[16:11] | Do you like octopus? | 你喜欢章鱼吗 |
[16:13] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[16:14] | Is that what you’re working on? | 你就在开发那个吗 |
[16:16] | That’s a decentralized network, huh? | 是去中心化的网络啊 |
[16:19] | Wait, what did you do there? | 等下 你那是在干什么 |
[16:21] | Looks like you removed the data federation servers. | 看起来你移除了数据联合的服务器 |
[16:24] | Yes. And added multicasting and data projections. | 对 还加了多播和数据预测 |
[16:27] | Why? That wouldn’t work. | 为什么 那行不通 |
[16:29] | It works. Works fine. | 行得通 完全没问题 |
[16:33] | Government still does not like it. | 还是通不过政府那关 |
[16:38] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:39] | Thanks for the tour. | 谢谢你让我参观 |
[16:44] | Gavin. Dim sum closes in 40 minutes. | 盖文 早茶店还有四十分钟就关门了 |
[16:46] | Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! | 我操 我操他妈的 |
[16:48] | That brilliant little idiot. | 那个牛逼的小蠢货 |
[16:49] | He found a way around the patent. | 他找到了绕过专利的方法 |
[16:51] | – Sir? – It’s Hendricks’ Internet, | -先生 -这是亨德里克斯的网络 |
[16:52] | but it’s not Hendricks’ Internet. | 但又不是亨德里克斯的网络 |
[16:54] | I want to share in your excitement, sir, | 我也想为你高兴 先生 |
[16:55] | – but I really don’t follow. – That guy in there, | -但我真的不懂你在说什么 -那个家伙 |
[16:57] | he took Hendricks’ software and changed it. | 他拿到并重写了亨德里克斯的软件 |
[16:59] | So much so that it shouldn’t work. | 本不应该能行得通 |
[17:00] | But it does. He showed me the demo. | 但他成功了 他给我看了展示程序 |
[17:02] | And here’s the thing, it’s different enough | 重点在于 他的代码改写得足够多 |
[17:04] | that Hendricks’ patent won’t cover it. | 现在已经不算是亨德里克斯的专利了 |
[17:06] | – Are you sure? – Of course I’m fucking sure. | -你确定吗 -我他妈当然确定 |
[17:08] | I wrote that patent, Hoover! | 那专利是我写的 胡佛 |
[17:09] | I’ve got a hundred engineers back at Hooli | 在互利我让上百的软件工程师 |
[17:11] | trying to get around it. They failed. | 想办法绕过它 他们都做不到 |
[17:12] | But somehow that monosyllabic moron | 但那个脑子缺根弦的傻子 |
[17:15] | just stumbled into it. | 不知怎么着竟然碰巧实现了 |
[17:16] | I need that kid’s code. | 我需要那孩子的代码 |
[17:18] | I hope that book you’re reading is for work. | 我希望你读的这本书是跟工作有关的 |
[17:20] | – Oh, absolutely… – But if you wanna read for fun, | -当然了 -但如果你是为了娱乐 |
[17:22] | you should read Gilfoyle’s favorite author, | 你应该去看吉尔弗约尔最爱的作者 |
[17:23] | George “Error” Martin. | 乔治·查错·马丁 |
[17:25] | Hear that? We’re all making jokes at your expense. | 听到没 我们都拿你当笑话 |
[17:27] | Is that what’s happening? | 是这么回事吗 |
[17:30] | As your supervisor, I wanted to inform you | 作为你们的领导 我想要告诉你们 |
[17:32] | that there is a first aid kit, | 这里有个急救包 |
[17:33] | but if you need blood, don’t go to Gilfoyle | 但如果你需要输血 千万别找吉尔弗约尔 |
[17:35] | ’cause he’s type-O. | 因为他是白字型 |
[17:37] | Typo! | 就写白字 |
[17:39] | They love it. They’re all laughing at you. | 他们特别爱听 都在笑话你呢 |
[17:41] | Pixar’s hit animated motion picture “Toy Story.” | 皮克斯超受欢迎的动画电影《玩具总动员》 |
[17:44] | Pixar’s hit animated motion picture “Toy Story.” | 皮克斯超受欢迎的动画电影《玩具总动员》 |
[17:47] | Pixar’s… oh hey! | 皮克斯的 你好啊 |
[17:48] | Were you guys talking about | 你们在讨论 |
[17:49] | Pixar’s hit animated motion picture “Toy Story”? | 皮克斯超受欢迎的动画电影《玩具总动员》吗 |
[17:52] | – No. – ‘Cause Gilfoyle’s favorite character | -没 -因为吉尔弗约尔最爱的角色是 |
[17:54] | is “Bugs” Lightyear. | 扒错光年 |
[17:57] | We’re all laughing at you, Gilfoyle. | 我们都笑话你呢 吉尔弗约尔 |
[17:58] | – Are you still at Eklow? – Uh, no. | -你还在埃克洛吗 -没 |
[18:00] | I’m back at the office. | 我回公司了 |
[18:02] | You know, Jared was right. | 贾里德说得对 |
[18:04] | I showed compassion to someone who deserves none. | 我同情了一个根本不值得我同情的人 |
[18:07] | Nothing is personal with Laurie. | 对劳里而言一切都是生意 |
[18:09] | Alright? It’s what makes her such a great VC. | 好吗 所以她在风投混得风生水起 |
[18:11] | And in all candor, | 坦白说 |
[18:13] | a very challenging business partner. | 一位很不容易搞定的生意伙伴 |
[18:15] | I gotta be honest, it’s really nice not having her in the office. | 我跟你说实话 她没来办公室的感觉好极了 |
[18:17] | Yeah, well, now I have to buy my own compute credits back | 对 我现在得把我自己的算力买回来 |
[18:21] | – with money I don’t have… – It’s that one. | -我手上还根本没钱 -就是那个 |
[18:22] | Which was the whole point of getting series B. | 所以我才需要拿到B轮投资 |
[18:25] | I’m telling you, unless you have money | 我给你说 除非你有钱 |
[18:26] | – you can’t get– – Excuse me. | -你根本拿不到 -打扰下 |
[18:29] | Richard. Hello. | 理查德 你好 |
[18:32] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我得挂了 之后再打给你 |
[18:33] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[18:34] | – What the– – Pied Piper, right? | -这什么鬼 -魔笛手对吧 |
[18:36] | Uh, yeah. What is she doing here? | 对 她怎么会来这儿 |
[18:38] | – How did she– – Credit card works, | -她是怎么 -信用卡有效 |
[18:40] | I don’t ask questions. | 专车司机就不问问题 |
[18:42] | Well, this is fucking weird. | 这他妈太奇怪了 |
[18:44] | I’ve seen weirder. | 奇怪的事多了 |
[18:45] | So should I just… | 所以我应该 |
[18:46] | leave it on the sidewalk or what? | 把它放到人行道上还是怎么着 |
[18:50] | $50,000 for the whole thing. | 所有东西打包价五万美元 |
[18:52] | All you have to do | 你需要做的 |
[18:53] | is give me your hard drive with the code base on it. | 就是给我你存着代码库的硬盘 |
[18:55] | Oh, and the underlying rights to the code | 还有永久性在全宇宙 |
[18:57] | in perpetuity throughout the universe. | 使用你代码的权利 |
[18:59] | Sign there. | 在这签字 |
[19:03] | – No. – Okay. | -不 -好 |
[19:06] | I like the way you negotiate. | 我喜欢你谈判的方式 |
[19:08] | $100,000. | 十万美元 |
[19:09] | Final offer. Take it or leave it. | 最终报价 错过就没了 |
[19:17] | He said, “If oil company wants to buy your house, | 他是说”如果石油公司想买你的房子 |
[19:20] | there is oil underneath.” | 那说明你家底下有石油” |
[19:23] | But, I’m not an oil company. | 但我不是石油公司 |
[19:24] | No, you are Gavin Belson. | 不 你是盖文·贝尔森 |
[19:27] | Oh, so you do know who I am. | 看来你知道我是谁 |
[19:28] | I’m smart. | 我很聪明 |
[19:30] | Just name your price. | 你报个价吧 |
[19:32] | I’m not going to sell you my code | 我不会把我的程序卖给你 |
[19:34] | until I know why you want it. | 除非你告诉我为什么想买 |
[19:38] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[19:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[19:46] | This is so cool. | 这太牛了 |
[19:49] | So, uh… | 这个 |
[19:50] | apparently Ariel and I | 很显然阿里尔和我 |
[19:51] | were the only people that talked to her | 是唯二跟她说过话的人 |
[19:53] | and he’s in jail. | 而阿里尔进了监狱 |
[19:55] | So… she came looking for me at Pied Piper. | 所以她来魔笛手找我 |
[19:59] | And you brought her here? | 所以你把她带回了这里 |
[20:00] | – Can we keep it? – No. No, we cannot. | -我们能把她留下吗 -不 不行 |
[20:03] | Richard, she’s stolen property. | 理查德 她是赃物 |
[20:05] | And she’s worth a fortune. | 而且她价值不菲 |
[20:06] | We– we have to take her back to Laurie. | 我们得把她还给劳里 |
[20:08] | Fiona, what’s 12 times 157? | 菲奥娜 12乘157是多少 |
[20:11] | Twelve times 157 is 1,884. | 12乘157是1884 |
[20:16] | So cool. | 好牛啊 |
[20:18] | Hey, is she right? | 她算得对吗 |
[20:20] | Hey Siri, what’s 12 times 157? | Siri 12乘157是多少 |
[20:23] | It’s 1,884. | 结果是1884 |
[20:26] | Oh, no way! | 太强了 |
[20:27] | – Richard– – No, no, no. Look. | -理查德 -别 别说了 听着 |
[20:29] | You were right. I was lacking in emotional discipline. | 你之前说得对 我确实不擅长管理情绪 |
[20:32] | And I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 那不会再发生了 |
[20:34] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[20:35] | I’m leaving my emotions off the fucking table, baby! | 我他妈不会再感情用事了 伙计 |
[20:38] | Okay, but– Laurie’s gonna get her robot back. | 好吗 我会把劳里的机器人还给她 |
[20:40] | Tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[20:42] | After she gives us something in return. | 在那之前她得先回报我们些东西 |
[20:44] | A signed series B term sheet. | 一份签了字的B轮投资协议 |
[20:49] | Laurie Bream, please. | 请转给劳里·布里姆 |
[20:53] | Oh, you bet your fucking ass, I’ll hold. | 我他妈当然会等 |
[20:57] | I’m not asking you to cut off his testicles | 我不是让你剁下他的蛋蛋 |
[20:58] | and shove ’em down his throat, | 塞入他的喉咙 |
[21:00] | shoot him in the back of the head Triad style. | 开枪把他的后脑打开花 就像三合会那样 |
[21:02] | I just need you to get this kid’s code for me. | 我只需要你把那孩子的代码给我弄到手 |
[21:04] | By whatever means necessary. | 采取任何必要手段 |
[21:06] | That is to say through extortion or threats. | 也就是说敲诈勒索威逼利诱 |
[21:08] | – Well… – Gavin. | -这个嘛 -盖文 |
[21:10] | As I told you, this is new China. | 我告诉过你 这里是新中国 |
[21:12] | Things have changed. | 世道不一样了 |
[21:13] | You’re telling me you run a factory this big | 你是要告诉我你开了家这么大的工厂 |
[21:15] | and you have no connections to the Party? | 你跟共产党内部一点关系都没有 |
[21:17] | No way to help this kid see the light? | 根本没办法让这孩子明白点 |
[21:19] | Come on! | 别扯了 |
[21:20] | Look, Yao, either you convince this kid to sell his code to me, | 听着姚 你要么说服那孩子把代码卖给我 |
[21:23] | or I’m pulling my box contract | 否则我中止盒子的生产协议 |
[21:25] | and I’m taking it somewhere else. | 然后到别的地方去生产 |
[21:26] | There are plenty of other countries | 在这块大陆上 |
[21:27] | in this part of the world with cheap labor pools. | 还有其他国家有大量廉价劳动力 |
[21:29] | There’s no new Bangladesh. | 没有什么新孟加拉 |
[21:32] | There’s just Bangladesh. | 孟加拉永远是孟加拉 |
[21:36] | I’ll see what I can do. | 那我尽力一试 |
[21:38] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[21:41] | Jared, I told Laurie | 贾里德 我告诉劳里 |
[21:43] | that we’d get Fiona back to Eklow around 9:00. | 我们九点左右送菲奥娜回埃克洛 |
[21:45] | So, when you get here | 所以当你过来接我们时 |
[21:46] | just pull up to the garage and we’ll… | 就直接开进车库 然后我们 |
[21:50] | Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She’s gone! | 我操 操操操 她不见了 |
[21:53] | She escaped. How the fuck did she… | 她逃走了 她他妈是怎么 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:56] | Wait, where? | 等下 在哪 |
[21:57] | It’s kind of hard to explain, but… | 这有点难解释 但 |
[22:00] | a campfire smells sad | 营火闻起来 |
[22:03] | and exciting at the same time. | 既让人伤心又让人兴奋 |
[22:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:11] | What are you doing out here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[22:13] | well… a few hours into our conversation, | 我们说了几小时话之后 |
[22:16] | Fiona mentioned she’d never seen the ocean. | 菲奥娜提到她从没见过大海 |
[22:19] | So I thought about driving her there | 所以我想过开车带她过去 |
[22:20] | but then I realized since it was dark | 但之后意识到天已经黑了 |
[22:22] | she wouldn’t really appreciate its majesty | 她没法感受到大海的威慑力 |
[22:24] | so I brought her out here to the pool. | 所以我带她来到游泳池这里 |
[22:28] | So you’ve just been out here all night, talking… | 所以你一晚上都待在外面 跟一个 |
[22:32] | to a robot? | 机器人聊天 |
[22:33] | Fiona, would you excuse us for a second? | 菲奥娜 我们能单独谈一小会吗 |
[22:38] | Yes. | 当然 |
[22:40] | Come on. Come here. | 过来 到这来 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | I know that Fiona is a man-made piece of digital equipment… | 我知道菲奥娜是人造的数字设备 |
[22:47] | – Okay. – Powered by artificial intelligence. | -对 -由人工智能驱动 |
[22:48] | – Good. – But the level of that intelligence | -很好 -但那人工智能的成熟程度 |
[22:51] | is– it’s gobsmacking! | 令人咂舌 |
[22:53] | I mean, I don’t remember ever having a conversation | 我是说我根本不记得我跟任何人这样聊过天 |
[22:56] | like the one I’ve been having with her | 就像之前12个小时里 |
[22:58] | over the last 12 hours. | 我跟她聊天那样 |
[23:00] | Twelve hours? | 12个小时 |
[23:00] | We have so much in common. | 我们有超多共同点 |
[23:02] | We discussed our phobias. | 我们讨论了我们恐惧的东西 |
[23:04] | I told her that I was afraid of being found out as a fraud. | 我告诉她我害怕别人发现我是个骗子 |
[23:08] | And she told me that she’s afraid of magnets. | 她告诉我她害怕磁铁 |
[23:11] | Look, Richard, we felt a connection. | 听着理查德 我感觉我们心灵相通 |
[23:14] | It’s funny. | 这很奇怪 |
[23:15] | The past few weeks, | 在过去几周里 |
[23:16] | I’ve been feeling irritable and short-tempered | 我一直感觉很烦躁易怒 |
[23:18] | and here I am on no sleep at all | 而现在我完全没睡觉 |
[23:20] | and I just feel… woo-hoo-hoo! | 却感觉 爽极了 |
[23:22] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[23:24] | Hey, Jared? | 贾里德 |
[23:25] | Yes, sir? | 什么事先生 |
[23:26] | You know how you’ve been practicing, | 你知道你是怎么一直在执行 |
[23:29] | – your words, “emotional abstinence” on me? – Yeah-huh. | -用你的原话”情感节制”的吗 -当然 |
[23:32] | – Yuh-huh. – Okay. | -没错 -那好 |
[23:33] | Well, do you think that it’s maybe | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[23:35] | at all possible that because of this, | 正因为如此 |
[23:37] | you’ve got some pent-up emotional energy | 你有些压抑着的情感能量无处发泄 |
[23:39] | and last night you had the chance | 而昨晚你终于有机会 |
[23:42] | to release some of that pent-up emotional energy | 释放一些之前压抑着的情感能量 |
[23:45] | onto the robot? | 在那机器人身上 |
[23:48] | Her name is Fiona. | 她的名字是菲奥娜 |
[23:50] | Alright, well, I’m shutting her down | 好吧 而我要关掉她 |
[23:53] | and returning her. | 并把她送回去 |
[23:54] | Wait, wait, wait. Okay. | 等等 等下 好吧 |
[23:57] | What if we didn’t give her back? | 如果我们不把她还回去呢 |
[23:59] | What if we called Laurie? | 如果我们打给劳里 |
[24:01] | We could negotiate some kind of a deal. | 跟她达成个协议 |
[24:03] | Jared, whatever happened to emotional discipline, right? | 贾里德 你说好的要控制情感呢 |
[24:06] | Feelings, and business… | 感情和做生意 |
[24:08] | It’s over man. Okay? | 一切到此为止 伙计 |
[24:10] | It’s over. | 到此为止 |
[24:17] | Okay, stop looking at me, please. | 好了 别盯着我 拜托 |
[24:19] | Just look– look up there. | 抬头看天上吧 |
[24:22] | It’s daytime, but I can see the moon. | 现在是白天 但我却能看到月亮 |
[24:33] | Okay, do you want to– do you want to ride with us | 好吧 你想跟我们一起 |
[24:35] | while we take her back to Eklow? | 把她送回埃克洛吗 |
[24:38] | Oh, yes! Playground games. | 找到了 大家一起玩的游戏 |
[24:41] | Gilfoyle likes to play “Suck Suck Goose.” | 吉尔弗约尔最爱玩”丢人手绢” |
[24:46] | Or it could be “Duck Duck Goofs.” | 还是说他爱玩”蠢材丢手绢” |
[24:49] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[24:51] | Do those qualify as two separate insults? | 刚才算两次羞辱吗 |
[24:53] | Uh, yeah. I believe they do. | 算 我觉得它们算 |
[24:59] | Why did he gong? | 他为什么击锣 |
[25:00] | Because I told the engineers that if you thought you had won, | 因为我告诉程序员们 如果你以为自己赢了 |
[25:03] | which you definitely have not, | 其实你根本没有 |
[25:05] | it would take you less than 24 hours to cobble together | 你会在24小时之内胡乱拼凑出 |
[25:08] | 200 uniquely terrible insults. | 两百句超烂的骂人话 |
[25:10] | Which you have just done. | 而你刚刚完成了 |
[25:13] | That is why I had Danny tell you you won. | 这就是为什么我让丹尼告诉你你赢了 |
[25:16] | Is that true, Danny? | 是真的吗 丹尼 |
[25:19] | Did Gilfoyle really… beat me? | 吉尔弗约尔真的 比我强 |
[25:22] | Private audit. Can’t say. | 不公开查错 不能告诉你们 |
[25:24] | So we don’t know who actually won? | 所以我们不知道其实谁赢了 |
[25:25] | The code contest, no. | 编程比赛的话 确实不知道 |
[25:28] | But, while you were running around | 但你之前上蹿下跳 |
[25:30] | racking your tiny brain for shitty insults, | 绞尽脑汁想那些破骂人话 |
[25:33] | I was quietly plodding towards this victory. | 我就已稳稳地踏上了胜利的道路 |
[25:36] | You see… | 你看 |
[25:38] | it is I who am the tortoise. | 我才是赢了赛跑的龟 |
[25:41] | And you are the hairy Arab | 而你这个浑身是毛的阿拉伯人 |
[25:43] | who can now chortle my balls. | 跪下吮我的蛋吧 |
[25:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[25:52] | Why did you do that? | 你敲它做什么 |
[25:53] | Right after you forced me to set Dinesh up, | 就在你逼我陷害迪尼希之后 |
[25:55] | I told the other engineers that if you won | 我告诉其他程序员如果你赢了 |
[25:58] | you’d immediately insult Dinesh | 你会马上用有色字眼 |
[25:59] | by saying something sexually demeaning or racist. | 或是种族歧视的话来侮辱迪尼希 |
[26:02] | And you just did both. | 而你刚刚两者兼备 |
[26:03] | I see. | 明白了 |
[26:05] | Fun at my expense. | 拿我寻开心 |
[26:06] | Now if it’s alright with upper management, | 现在如果领导同意 |
[26:08] | we have a shit ton of work to do. | 我们有超多的活要干 |
[26:10] | Yeah, like so frickin’ much. | 对 超他妈多 |
[26:17] | Assholes. | 一帮混蛋 |
[26:19] | I wanna fire Danny. | 我想炒掉丹尼 |
[26:21] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[26:24] | I’ll ask Richard. | 我去问理查德 |
[26:27] | We are at Eklow Labs. | 我们到埃克洛实验室了 |
[26:29] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[26:31] | The site of my creation. | 我的诞生地 |
[26:36] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[26:37] | Do you think if I asked, they would let me visit her? | 你觉得如果我求他们 他们会让我探望她吗 |
[26:40] | Jared, she’s gonna be okay. | 贾里德 她会没事的 |
[26:42] | Alright? She’s gonna be plugged back into her old servers, | 好吗 她会被接回她以前的服务器 |
[26:45] | surrounded by familiar engineers, | 被她熟悉的工程师们环绕 |
[26:47] | sitting on the table where she was born. | 待在她诞生的那张桌子上 |
[26:50] | I promise. She’s going to be fine. | 我保证 她会没事的 |
[26:57] | Extreme care with the optical sensors, gentlemen. | 要特别小心别弄坏光学传感器 先生们 |
[27:01] | Boston Dynamics needs them overnighted. | 它们明天必须要寄到波士顿动力公司 |
[27:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:04] | Fiona is this company’s most valuable asset. | 菲奥娜是这公司最重要的财产 |
[27:07] | Yes, and as such she will garner the highest return | 没错 所以拆除她并卖掉所有零件 |
[27:09] | when I have her dismantled and sold off for parts. | 可以让我获得最大的收益 |
[27:16] | So you’re just gonna take all this promising tech | 所以你就要卖掉所有前景无限的科技 |
[27:20] | and liquidate it? | 用来变现 |
[27:21] | Yes. As quickly as I’m able. | 没错 尽我所能越快越好 |
[27:22] | Dude, check it out. | 伙计你看 |
[27:24] | I’m a robot. | 我是个机器人 |
[27:26] | Richard, being a CEO is a terrible waste of time. | 理查德 做CEO简直是浪费时间 |
[27:30] | And a horrible way to make a living. | 而且根本赚不了钱 |
[27:32] | I’ll be returning to Bream-Hall immediately. | 我马上就回布里姆-霍尔 |
[27:35] | Speaking of… as promised. | 说到这个 跟你说好的 |
[27:38] | A term sheet for your series B. | 你B轮融资的风投协议 |
[27:41] | Congratulations, Richard. | 恭喜你 理查德 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | See? Silver lining. | 看到没 一切牺牲都有回报 |
[27:48] | I told you– | 我告诉过你 |
[27:50] | Wait, uh. Hey, Jared… | 等下 贾里德 |
[27:51] | Don’t– Don’t go over there. Don’t look in that. | 别过去 别看里面 |
[27:54] | Oh, Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[27:55] | Come on, let’s… | 过来 我们 |
[27:58] | Let’s get out of here, huh? | 我们离开这吧 |
[27:59] | What do you say we go to the office | 不如我们回到公司 |
[28:00] | and you can make me some tea? | 你给我泡杯茶吧 |
[28:02] | That might make you feel better? | 那样能让你好受些 |
[28:13] | So, did he sign? | 他签字了吗 |
[28:15] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[28:16] | Fuck yes! | 棒呆 |
[28:18] | How’d you get him to do it? | 你是怎么让他签字的 |
[28:19] | I made it clear it would be better for him | 我跟他说的很明白 他最好 |
[28:21] | to hand over the company and leave town immediately. | 把公司交出来并马上离开这个城市 |
[28:24] | That’s some old Chinese shit right there. | 这才是我印象中的中国传统嘛 |
[28:26] | I told you, you’re a badass, Yao. | 我告诉你 你可真不简单 姚 |
[28:29] | Wait, this lists you as the buyer, not me. | 等下 这上面的买家怎么是你不是我 |
[28:31] | So, what’s the plan here? | 现在的计划是什么 |
[28:33] | You’re gonna sign it over to me then? | 你会把公司转让给我吗 |
[28:34] | Gavin, I’m afraid I will no longer | 盖文 恐怕我不能继续 |
[28:36] | be able to manufacture your boxes. | 为你生产你的盒子了 |
[28:38] | You see, my company will be too busy | 你看 我们的公司会忙于生产 |
[28:41] | manufacturing a new device, | 一台新设备 |
[28:43] | built on a radically better technology that I now own | 基于一项我刚拥有的顶尖技术 |
[28:47] | that will quickly render yours obsolete. | 能很快把你的产品完全淘汰 |
[28:49] | Here in China, and, | 不仅在中国市场 还有 |
[28:52] | according to the U.S. Patent office, | 根据美国专利与商标局的规定 |
[28:54] | in America as well. | 在美国市场也一样 |
[28:57] | Oh, the children have returned to sing for you. | 孩子们是过来为你献歌的 |