时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[00:12] | Jack’s busting out of his crib and crawling everywhere! | 杰克从婴儿床上爬了出来 到处乱爬 |
[00:14] | – What?! – Yesterday, I found him in the dryer. | -什么 -昨天我在烘干机里找到他的 |
[00:16] | Hey, do they have electric bars for cribs | 有婴儿床用的电棒吗 |
[00:17] | that can, like, shock babies but not, like, hurt them? | 会电击婴儿 但不会伤害他们 |
[00:20] | Sorry, Miggy. | 抱歉 米基 |
[00:21] | Babies learn to walk, and then they keep doing it. Forever. | 婴儿要学走路 然后会持续下去 |
[00:24] | I feel so old. | 我老了 |
[00:25] | Just a year ago, it was the Summer of Miggy. | 一年前 还有米基之夏呢 |
[00:28] | Man, what a time that was — | 多么美好的时光啊 |
[00:29] | The Los Angeles Dodgers. Okay. | 洛杉矶道奇队 好吗 |
[00:31] | I’m just throwing out a new topic here. | 我只是想说个新话题 |
[00:33] | Let’s run with that. | 说这个吧 |
[00:34] | I threw a party every night, bro. | 我每晚都开派对 兄弟 |
[00:36] | Of course, that was when I still had access | 当然 那时候我还可以 |
[00:38] | to my mom’s Costco card. | 用我妈的好市多卡 |
[00:40] | I remember when Rory was little. | 我记得罗里小时候 |
[00:41] | I was so desperate for a night out. | 我晚上特别想出去浪 |
[00:43] | And then I finally get one, and all I’d think about was Rory — | 等我可以浪的时候 我满脑子都是罗里 |
[00:45] | was he sleeping or eating or making that little face? | 他在睡觉 吃饭还是在扮鬼脸 |
[00:48] | It was a half-smile, which could be gas or joy. | 在那嘟嘟嘴 可能是嘴里有气或是开心 |
[00:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[00:51] | You just need a night out. | 你就是需要晚上出去浪一下 |
[00:52] | Re-create the Summer of Miggy, ca-ca-caw. | 重建米基之夏 |
[00:55] | Yes! Throw a party tonight. | 没错 今晚开个派对 |
[00:57] | Will can watch Jack. He’s already got the big kids. | 威尔可以看杰克 他已经有大孩子要看了 |
[00:59] | Just slap a baby on that. | 再加个婴儿呗 |
[01:00] | Yo, good looks, Will. You the man. | 帅气 威尔 真爷们 |
[01:02] | Cool. Wait, what just happened? | 酷 等等 什么情况 |
[01:04] | Okay, just one final favor. | 最后一个忙 |
[01:06] | – Can none of you come? – Done. | -你们能别来吗 -没问题 |
[01:08] | Sorry. It’s just, you know, we didn’t have | 抱歉 只是我们原来的米基之夏 |
[01:09] | a lot of old parents during the Summer of Miggy, ca-ca-caw. | 没有这么多老家长 |
[01:12] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[01:14] | Douglas roped me into joining him | 道格拉斯邀我参加他 |
[01:15] | at some fundraiser tonight. What’s it for, again? | 今晚的募捐会上 主题是什么来着 |
[01:17] | It’s irrelevant. | 这无所谓 |
[01:17] | What I’m going for is the potatoes. | 我是为了土豆去的 |
[01:19] | The chef at this thing, he serves them up | 那的厨师做得特别完美 |
[01:22] | in a dream state between whipped and mashed. | 让土豆处于搅打和捣碎之间的状态 |
[01:25] | You’re too into potatoes, man! | 你太着迷于土豆了 |
[01:27] | That’s sad. | 太可悲了 |
[01:28] | Being an adult is sad. | 成人好可悲 |
[01:30] | Right, Jack? | 对吧 杰克 |
[01:31] | There was a baby in there when you left the house, right? | 你离家时 里面有宝宝的吧 |
[01:33] | Say wha– | 什么 |
[01:35] | Oh, he got my keys! | 他拿了我的钥匙 |
[01:36] | Oh! Jack! No, no, no! | 杰克 不 不 不 |
[01:38] | I’ll wait here in case he comes back. | 我在这儿等着 以防他回来 |
[01:51] | Okay, no, you’re not dropping those people off with me. | 你不能把他们丢给我 |
[01:53] | Watch your fingers! | 小心手指 |
[01:53] | Hold on! Something amazing has happened. | 等等 有好消息 |
[01:55] | KZOP’s own Guy McCormick | KZOP的盖伊·麦考米克 |
[01:57] | has dislocated his shoulder in an ATV accident! | 开全地形车时肩膀脱臼了 |
[02:00] | Is there a video? | 有录像吗 |
[02:01] | Angie, they need me to cover the 10:00 P.M. Forecast tonight! | 安吉 他们要我报道今晚10点的天气预报 |
[02:04] | This is my big shot. | 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[02:05] | I think it’s ’cause I grew out the beard, | 可能是因为我按照特蕾西的要求 |
[02:06] | per Tracy’s request. | 留了胡子 |
[02:07] | Something about me looking like a weather wizard. | 我有点像个天气巫师 |
[02:09] | Okay, you’re hitting me with a lot of details, | 细节太多了 |
[02:11] | and I’m starting to lose interest. | 我没什么兴趣了 |
[02:12] | – What’s the point? – You gotta watch the kids. | -说重点 -孩子靠你了 |
[02:13] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快进去吧 |
[02:14] | No! No! No! No! You guys! Don’t — No! | 不不不 你们 别 |
[02:18] | I can’t. All right? | 我不行 好吗 |
[02:20] | Owen is on his way over. | 欧文马上就到了 |
[02:22] | Okay, that’s great. You’ll have help. | 太好了 你有帮手了 |
[02:23] | No, no, no. Graham hasn’t met him yet. | 不不不 格雷厄姆还没见过他 |
[02:25] | – They haven’t met? No, I thought — – No, no, no. | -他们还没见过 他们不是 -不不 |
[02:26] | He’s met Santa-Owen, but not my boyfriend Owen. | 他见了圣诞欧文 不是我男友欧文 |
[02:29] | My boyfriend Owen doesn’t wear a red suit, doesn’t have a beard, | 我男友欧文没穿圣诞装 也没有胡子 |
[02:31] | and is, frankly, a little less hot. | 坦白来说 没那么帅气了 |
[02:33] | Look, I get it. But I can’t show up to work with six kids. | 我明白 但我不能带着6个孩子上班啊 |
[02:35] | Tracy Freeze is already riding me really hard | 特蕾西·弗里兹因为我发音问题 |
[02:37] | because of all my pronunciation slip-ups — | 已经对我很不满了 |
[02:39] | like when I botched “Thunder.” | 比如我说错”打雷” |
[02:40] | It is really weird how you call it “Thundle.” | “打勒”听起来真的很奇怪 |
[02:43] | Please just do me this favor. | 帮帮我吧 |
[02:44] | All right, dude. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | I know that this is a big deal for you, | 我知道这对你来说很重要 |
[02:47] | so…I’ll text Owen and cancel. | 我会发短信给欧文让他别来了 |
[02:49] | But you owe me, okay? | 但这是你欠我的 好吗 |
[02:51] | And stop trying to pawn off your Borders gift cards, okay? | 别再用”边境”礼品卡还人情了 好吗 |
[02:53] | Everybody knows they’re closed! | 大家都知道他们关门了 |
[02:55] | You are a lifesaver. | 你就是我的救命恩人 |
[02:56] | Also… | 对了 |
[02:58] | you got to watch baby Jack. | 还有杰克宝宝 |
[03:00] | Apparently, he cannot be contained. | 显然 我管不住他了 |
[03:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:04] | Who wants screen time? | 看电视吗 |
[03:12] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[03:13] | Like 500 bucks. | 500块吧 |
[03:15] | That’s how much your plate costs tonight. | 你今晚的位置就这个价钱 |
[03:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:21] | Well, sounds like Miggy’s party is starting up. | 听起来米基的派对要开始了 |
[03:23] | Either that or he’s trying to cover up the sound of a murder. | 或是他想掩盖谋杀的声音 |
[03:26] | Either way, let’s go. | 总之 我们走吧 |
[03:27] | Remember when we were his age? | 还记得我们和他一样大的时候吗 |
[03:28] | I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[03:29] | All the fun house parties. | 疯狂的派对 |
[03:31] | It was like, Jodeci, “Fresh Prince,” “Clueless” | 就像乔德西乐队的《新鲜王子》和《独领风骚》 |
[03:34] | all rolled into one. | 合起来一样 |
[03:36] | In retrospect, I had a serious drinking problem. | 这么一回想 我当时经常酗酒 |
[03:38] | You know, I really never understood parties. | 我真的不懂派对 |
[03:41] | I have a house. Why am I going to your house? | 我有房子 为什么要去你家 |
[03:43] | Because it’s fun to hang out | 因为和大家一起去 |
[03:45] | with other people at good old-fashioned parties. | 参加派对很有意思啊 |
[03:46] | You never tried fun? | 你没找过乐子吗 |
[03:48] | Well, there’s a game on my phone where you try to make squares. | 我手机上有个拼正方形的游戏 |
[03:52] | Okay, I’m Miggy’s friend, but I’m also his landlord. | 我是米基的朋友 但我也是他的房东 |
[03:55] | Maybe we stop by on our way out? Just pop in quick. | 要不出去的时候露个脸 很快的 |
[03:57] | – Okay. But just for 10 minutes… – Yes. | -好吧 最多10分钟啊 -好 |
[03:59] | …but expect me to be terse with the other party-goers. | 但别指望我会和其他人说话啊 |
[04:01] | Oh, I expect it. | 正合我意 |
[04:06] | Hey, I don’t see him. Do you? | 我没看见他 你吗 |
[04:08] | No! And I’m miserable! | 没有 我好难受 |
[04:09] | I’ve already been offered four vape pens. | 他们已经给我四支电子烟了 |
[04:13] | A-All right, see? There you go. Oh. | 好吧 看见没 他在那 |
[04:14] | It’s just ice. It’s not a body. | 只是冰块而已 不是尸体 |
[04:15] | – Let’s go. – Come on, come on. | -我们走吧 -别慌 |
[04:16] | Hey, Miggy. | 米基 |
[04:19] | We just wanted to check on you, | 我们就是来看看你 |
[04:20] | make sure the walls were still up. | 确保我家没被拆 |
[04:21] | Don’t worry. We’ll get out of your hair. | 别担心 我们一会就走 |
[04:22] | I know you don’t want old parents here — | 我知道你不想有老家长在这 |
[04:24] | No, no, no! D-Don’t go. Don’t go. | 不 不 不 别走 别走 |
[04:25] | So, it turns out that old parents | 原来老家长 |
[04:27] | are the only people that I actually understand. | 才是我唯一能懂的人 |
[04:29] | Well, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:30] | I’m having a hard time connecting with | 我和我的”米基之夏”角色 |
[04:32] | my “summer of Miggy” persona. | 很难沟通 |
[04:34] | All right, so, this is Jack eating dirt, | 这是杰克在吃土 |
[04:36] | and this is Jack making a cute noise. | 这是杰克发出了可爱的声音 |
[04:38] | I-It’s just better when you can hear the noise. | 如果能听见这个声音就更好了 |
[04:44] | You guys seen “Paddington 2”? | 你们看了《帕丁顿熊2》没 |
[04:46] | No? | 没有吗 |
[04:48] | And to make matters worse, | 更糟的是 |
[04:49] | Kickeeboy’s sister just texted me. | 玩鞋仔的姐姐刚给我发短信了 |
[04:51] | Kiwi…who? | 哪个 |
[04:52] | Kickeeboy’s sister. | 玩鞋仔的姐妹 |
[04:53] | Yeah, we call her KBS. | 我们叫她KBS |
[04:55] | Man, we vibed hard a few years back. | 几年前我们很来电 |
[04:57] | She texted saying that she’s coming over | 她发短信说她要过来 |
[04:58] | and she’s excited to see me. | 她想见我 |
[05:00] | Yeah, with, like, 15 eggplant emojis | 还发了15个茄子表情包 |
[05:02] | and a gif of Rihanna winking. | 还有蕾哈娜抛媚眼的动图 |
[05:03] | The “Ellen” One? | 《艾伦秀》上的那个吗 |
[05:04] | – Okay, okay, all right. – Yeah, good luck with all that. | -好吧 懂了 -祝你好运 |
[05:07] | Wait, no, no, no, no, no! | 等下 不不不 不 |
[05:08] | You can’t leave. You can’t leave. | 你们不能走 你们不能走 |
[05:09] | I need you guys to help me | 我需要你们帮我 |
[05:10] | snap out of it before she gets here. | 在她来之前振作起来 |
[05:12] | – Please. Please. – One second. | -求你们了 求你们了 -稍等 |
[05:14] | Hey, c’mon! He’s drowning here. | 拜托 他快被淹死了 |
[05:17] | You wanna know what’s drowning? The potatoes. | 知道还有什么被淹了吗 土豆 |
[05:19] | In chives and sour cream. | 淹在韭菜和酸奶油中 |
[05:20] | You and these damn potatoes. | 你怎么就喜欢破土豆呢 |
[05:22] | Look, just give me 10 minutes. | 我只需10分钟 |
[05:23] | Keep yourself busy. | 去找点事做 |
[05:25] | Look, there’s a beer pong game. | 那边在玩投球杯 |
[05:26] | Go play, and we can talk about how much you hated it in the car. | 去玩吧 然后我们可以在车上聊聊你有多讨厌 |
[05:29] | Poppy, I refuse to insert myself into some teenager’s game. | 波比 我拒绝加入小屁孩的游戏 |
[05:33] | Okay, well, then I will. | 好吧 那我去 |
[05:34] | – Hey, everybody. This is Douglas. – Poppy. | -大家好 这位道格拉斯 -波比 |
[05:37] | Stop it. You’re embarrassing me! | 住嘴 太丢人了 |
[05:38] | He doesn’t know anybody here, | 他不认识你们 |
[05:39] | but he’d love to play with all of you. | 不过他很想跟你们一起玩 |
[05:41] | Yeah, never said that. | 我没说过 |
[05:42] | See? That’s what I did for Rory | 瞧 罗里害羞的时候 |
[05:44] | at birthday parties that one month he was shy. | 我在生日派对上就是这么帮他的 |
[05:46] | Yeah? How’d that turn out? | 是吗 结果呢 |
[05:47] | All right, Tall Guy! You’re up. | 好吧 高个子 该你了 |
[05:49] | Fine. What’s the buy-in? | 好吧 买进要多少钱 |
[05:51] | What’s the what? | 什么 |
[05:53] | Yeah, this isn’t gonna work. It’s gonna have to move. | 这样不行 拿走吧 |
[05:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[05:55] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 很抱歉 |
[05:56] | I had to take care of a few things, but I’m — | 我有几件事要处理 但我… |
[05:58] | Forget it. Just get into hair and makeup. | 算了 快去化妆部 |
[05:59] | And lose the kid. | 把小孩赶走 |
[06:03] | Newsflash — I’m at your work. | 快报 我到你工作的地方来了 |
[06:04] | Rory! What are you doing here? | 罗里 你来这干什么 |
[06:06] | Okay, I stowed away in your backseat, | 好吧 我藏在你后座的 |
[06:07] | right next to the bulk-sized toilet paper. | 一大包卫生纸旁边 |
[06:09] | And yes, Will, I saw everything. | 是的 威尔 我什么都看到了 |
[06:12] | Mommy made me mash my M&M’S-zah. | 妈妈让我捣碎我的M&M巧克力豆豆 |
[06:15] | Mommy made me mash my M&M’S-zah. | 妈妈让我捣碎我的M&M巧克力豆豆 |
[06:20] | *Hey, yo, I’m just like my country* | *我就和我的祖国一样* |
[06:21] | *I’m young, scrappy, and hungry* | *年纪轻轻 生机勃勃 渴望无限* |
[06:22] | *And I’m not throwing away my shot* | *我绝不放弃我的机会* |
[06:24] | *Everybody go, whoa, whoa, who-o-oa* | *大家一起来* |
[06:27] | *Shout it from the rooftop* | *站在屋顶上高喊* |
[06:29] | *Listen to the rooftop* | *听屋顶的高歌* |
[06:32] | *Let ’em hear you* | *让所有人听到* |
[06:34] | It was only a mile drive. | 只有一英里的车程 |
[06:35] | And we will never talk about it again. | 永远都不许提起这件事 |
[06:37] | This is your fault. | 要怪就怪你 |
[06:38] | You lent me the essential Sorkin box set. | 是你把索金全集借给我的 |
[06:40] | And if “Sports Night” | 如果《体育之夜》 |
[06:41] | and one blessed season of “Studio 60” | 和《日落大道60号》那精彩的一季 |
[06:44] | has taught me anything, | 教会了我什么 |
[06:45] | it’s that TV stations are hotbeds for scandal. | 那就是电视台是丑闻的温床 |
[06:48] | Rory, we have been over this. | 罗里 我们谈过了 |
[06:49] | KZOP is just a local news station | KZOP只是地方新闻电视台 |
[06:51] | and in no way resembles anything from the Sorkin-verse. | 它和索金笔下的一切完全不同 |
[06:54] | There is no story. | 这里没有故事 |
[06:55] | Okay, Will. Challenge accepted. | 好吧 威尔 我接受挑战 |
[06:56] | That wasn’t a challenge! | 这不是挑战 |
[06:57] | I’m doing this for you. You’re gonna thank me. | 我是为了你好 你会感谢我的 |
[06:59] | You know what they say — a newscaster | 俗话说 新闻播报员的工作场合有料 |
[07:01] | is only as vibrant as his workplace. | 才有干活的激情 |
[07:03] | Nobody says that. | 没人这么说 |
[07:04] | Why are you not in hair and makeup? | 你怎么还没去化妆 |
[07:07] | You know what? Go home. | 要不这样 回家去 |
[07:08] | I-I will just run yesterday’s forecast instead. | 我播昨天的预报算了 |
[07:10] | It’s Los Angeles. No one’ll notice. | 这里是洛杉矶 没人会注意的 |
[07:11] | No, Tracy — Tracy, please, please. | 不 特蕾西 特蕾西 拜托 |
[07:13] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[07:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[07:17] | I have to go pick out tonight’s murders. | 我要挑今晚的谋杀案了 |
[07:20] | Well, that took no time at all. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[07:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:23] | I’ve got my lead. | 我有线索了 |
[07:24] | Tracy Freeze! Unhappy at work. Unhappy in love. | 特蕾西·弗里兹 事业爱情皆不顺心 |
[07:27] | She wanted it all, and she got it. | 她想两者兼顾 而她也做到了 |
[07:29] | Or at least that’s what she tells herself, | 或者至少她是这么说服自己的 |
[07:30] | alone on her coffee break, which is actually a smoke break. | 咖啡时间孤身一人 其实是抽烟时间 |
[07:33] | Which is actually… | 其实就是 |
[07:35] | Well, let’s just say Tracy has her vices. | 特蕾西有不少缺点啊 |
[07:37] | Okay, she also happens to be my boss | 她也是我的老板 |
[07:39] | and is a bit of a hard-ass, | 而且她也算是个恶霸 |
[07:41] | so please just stay away from her, okay? | 所以拜托你离她远点 好吗 |
[07:43] | Stay in here, don’t get into trouble. | 待在这 别惹麻烦 |
[07:44] | If you need me, I’ll be in hair and makeup. | 找我就去化妆部 |
[07:47] | Hi. Can you take me to Tracy Freeze’s desk? | 能带我去特蕾西·弗里兹的桌子吗 |
[07:49] | It’s probably the one with too much paperwork | 应该是堆了很多文件 |
[07:51] | and not enough family photos. | 没摆几张家庭照的桌子 |
[07:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:57] | Didn’t you get my text? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[07:58] | I can’t hang out tonight. Graham’s here. | 我今晚不能玩 格雷厄姆在这呢 |
[08:01] | Sorry. I can go. | 抱歉 我可以走 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Or… | 或者 |
[08:06] | I can meet him. | 我也可以见见他 |
[08:07] | I mean, we gotta do this sometime, right? | 我们早晚得见面的 对吗 |
[08:08] | Why not tonight? | 不如今晚啊 |
[08:09] | Because I have a vision in my head | 因为我脑子里已经有了一幅 |
[08:11] | of how I want it to go, and I want it to be perfect. | 如何进展的画面 希望可以完美 |
[08:13] | There’s no such thing as perfect. | 没什么事是完美的 |
[08:15] | But maybe we should just let this happen. | 我们或许应该顺其自然 |
[08:16] | Whatever it is, it’ll be great. | 无论如何 都会很棒的 |
[08:18] | Mom? | 妈 |
[08:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[08:22] | God. Okay, um… | 天哪 好吧 |
[08:27] | …guess we’re doing this right now. | 看来今晚就得见面了 |
[08:29] | Graham, this is… | 格雷厄姆 这位是 |
[08:31] | Hey, Graham. | 格雷厄姆 |
[08:33] | I’m Owen. | 我是欧文 |
[08:34] | And I’m your mom’s special friend. | 我是你妈妈特别的朋友 |
[08:50] | Graham! | 格雷厄姆 |
[08:53] | What was that, Graham? | 刚刚怎么了 格雷厄姆 |
[08:54] | I’ve never seen you punch anything. | 我从没见你出过拳 |
[08:56] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[08:57] | He said “Special friend,” | 他说了”特殊的朋友” |
[08:59] | and then my fist was in his eye. | 然后我的拳头就在他眼睛上了 |
[09:02] | It was pure animal instinct. | 那是纯粹的动物本能 |
[09:04] | This is the single best moment of my entire life. | 这是我一生中最美好的时刻 |
[09:07] | I could hear the punch from the other room. | 我从隔壁房间都能听到出拳的声音 |
[09:09] | It sounded so meaty. | 听上去一拳到肉 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna go check on Owen. | 我去看看欧文 |
[09:20] | You know when you think of the worst-case scenario | 你知道你在幻想最坏的情况时 |
[09:22] | but you didn’t go big enough? | 幻想得还不够坏吗 |
[09:24] | This is bad, Owen — really bad. | 这太难看了 欧文 太难看了 |
[09:26] | Okay, okay, maybe you were right. | 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[09:27] | This was not meant to happen tonight. | 今晚本不该发生这件事 |
[09:28] | But now it is happening. Okay? | 但已经发生了 好吗 |
[09:30] | And it has to be beautiful. | 我们得改善一下 |
[09:31] | Not just two seconds of chitchat | 不能只是随便闲聊两句 |
[09:32] | and some random act of violence. | 然后再来点暴力 |
[09:34] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[09:35] | I thought my strongest muscle was my heart, | 我以为我的心脏才是最强壮的 |
[09:38] | but apparently, it’s my right bicep. | 但很显然 是我的右二头肌 |
[09:40] | You guys are gonna really like each other | 一旦你们找到了共同爱好 |
[09:42] | once you find some common ground. | 就会喜欢上对方的 |
[09:44] | I mean, you’re both dudes, right? | 你们都是男人啊 对吗 |
[09:46] | I am a dude. | 我是男人 |
[09:48] | Me too. Also a dude. | 我也是男人 |
[09:50] | So we’re off to the races. | 那我们得比一比 |
[09:52] | Did you order pizza, or are we on our own? | 你点披萨了吗 还是我们自己来 |
[09:54] | You’re on your own. All right, we just need | 你们自己来 我们得找些 |
[09:55] | to find some dude stuff for you guys to bond over. | 男人喜欢的东西来拉近距离 |
[09:57] | I mean, how about… | 要不然 |
[09:59] | …mowing grass? | 修草坪 |
[10:00] | We don’t have a lawnmower. | 我们没有除草机 |
[10:02] | What about Pac-Man? | 《吃豆人》怎么样 |
[10:04] | Gossiping at the barbershop? | 在理发店八卦 |
[10:06] | Putting food inside another food? | 往食物里塞其他食物 |
[10:08] | Have you met a man before? | 你以前见过男人吗 |
[10:11] | Help me out here. Googling “Boobs”? | 帮帮我 去查一下”咪咪” |
[10:12] | Okay, gendering things might be outdated, | 用性别来划分事情可能过时了 |
[10:14] | but you are really bad at it. | 但你真的是太不擅长这个了 |
[10:16] | Angie, can I talk to you for a second over by the toaster? | 安吉 我能在面包机旁和你说句话吗 |
[10:19] | Oh! Toaster! Hot stuff! | 烤面包机 热的东西 |
[10:20] | Toast? Bread? | 吐司 面包 |
[10:21] | Boxers or briefs? | 短裤还是内裤 |
[10:23] | Why are you being so weird? | 你怎么这么怪 |
[10:25] | I’ve never introduced Graham to a boyfriend before. | 我从没向格雷厄姆介绍过我的男朋友 |
[10:28] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[10:30] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[10:32] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[10:33] | And I’m on it. | 而且我在努力 |
[10:35] | I know. We’ll play catch. | 我知道了 我们玩传球吧 |
[10:37] | It’s classic, American. | 很经典 很有美国风 |
[10:39] | Graham’s punching hand will safely be | 格雷厄姆打人的拳头会安全地 |
[10:40] | tucked inside a glove. | 包在手套里 |
[10:41] | Yes! All right, I’m gonna go | 是啊 好 |
[10:42] | steal some mitts from our neighbor’s yard. | 我去邻居的院子里偷点手套 |
[10:46] | Yeah, that’ll be five chow meins. | 是的 要五份炒面 |
[10:48] | And extra duck sauce. | 多加鸭酱 |
[10:51] | You got your dad’s card? | 你爸的卡在你们这吗 |
[10:54] | Okay, let’s go through this again. | 我们再过一遍 |
[10:56] | When KBS gets here, what are you gonna do? | 如果玩鞋仔的姐妹来了 你要怎么办 |
[10:58] | I will compliment her purse. | 称赞她的手包 |
[10:59] | – Yes. – I will ask about her | -没错 -问问她的情况 |
[11:01] | and other items of adult interest. | 以及其他成年人感兴趣的东西 |
[11:03] | – Yes! – I got this! | -对了 -没问题的 |
[11:04] | Summer of — | 米基之 |
[11:05] | Miggy. | 米基 |
[11:08] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[11:10] | I like your purse. | 我喜欢你的手包 |
[11:14] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[11:15] | This is gonna be it, huh? | 肯定能进 |
[11:16] | Great news. Miggy’s good. | 好消息 米基没事了 |
[11:17] | So if we leave now, we still have time to get the potatoes. | 我们现在走 还赶得上吃土豆 |
[11:19] | Not now, Poppy! | 现在不行 波比 |
[11:20] | Booty and Dagger are on the ropes, | 战利品和匕首岌岌可危 |
[11:22] | Insta-Steve’s on fire, | 史蒂夫火力全开 |
[11:24] | and we just have to sink one more in the suds | 只要能再投进一个 |
[11:26] | for the chug and win! | 就成功了 |
[11:27] | Wait a minute. Are you having fun? | 等等 你很开心吗 |
[11:29] | No! I’m just finishing the game that you forced me to play. | 不 我只是在完成你逼我玩的游戏 |
[11:32] | Silence! | 安静 |
[11:41] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才对嘛 |
[11:43] | Did you like that? Yes! | 喜欢吗 爽 |
[11:47] | What? I am not having fun. | 怎么了 我不开心 |
[11:48] | Yeah. That’s exactly what it looks like. | 是啊 看起来一点都不开心 |
[11:51] | Where we at, player? | 玩到哪了 |
[11:52] | Great. Just stay close, ’cause I sweat a lot. | 很好 别走远 我很爱出汗 |
[11:55] | Hey, there, Sport. Guy McCormick. | 你好啊 小伙 我是盖伊·麦考米克 |
[11:57] | I’d shake your hand, but my fingers | 我想和你握手 可是我的手指 |
[11:59] | are completely shattered. | 粉碎性骨折了 |
[12:01] | Will Cooper. It’s nice to meet you. | 威尔·库珀 很高兴认识您 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry. I thought you were off tonight. | 不好意思 我以为你今晚不来 |
[12:05] | I was, but Tracy called. | 本来是的 但特蕾西打了电话 |
[12:06] | Said it was an emergency. | 说有紧急情况 |
[12:07] | Sorry you got all dolled up for nothing. | 抱歉 你妆白化了 |
[12:09] | But hey, you look tremendous. | 不过你看起来很帅 |
[12:10] | Take yourself to dinner. | 去吃个晚饭吧 |
[12:12] | Nothing like hitting the town in a full face of makeup. | 没什么比化完妆去城里玩更有意思了 |
[12:15] | I’m Guy McCormick. | 我是盖伊·麦考米克 |
[12:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:19] | I think it’s a day for the big brush, Billy. | 今天用大号化妆刷吧 比利 |
[12:24] | They brought in Guy McCormick to do the weather tonight. | 他们找盖伊·麦考米克来播今晚的天气预报了 |
[12:27] | I hope that’s not because I talked to Tracy. | 但愿不是因为我找特蕾西聊了一下 |
[12:29] | You talked to Tracy? | 你找特蕾西聊过了 |
[12:30] | How long are you going to follow me? | 你准备尾随我多久 |
[12:32] | Until you get to where you’re going, Freeze. | 直到你知道自己要去哪 弗里兹 |
[12:34] | Do you even know where that is? Have you ever known? | 你知不知道是哪 你知不知道 |
[12:36] | Honestly, I’m just focused on ditching you. | 说实话 我只是想甩掉你 |
[12:38] | – Did you just sign that birthday card? – Sure did, boo boo. | -你给那生日卡签了名吗 -没错 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | Next on the agenda — why are you so tough on Will? | 下一个问题 你为什么对威尔那么狠 |
[12:43] | I’m not tough. I am fair. | 我没有 我那是秉公尽责 |
[12:45] | Does Will say I’m tough? | 威尔说我太狠了吗 |
[12:47] | More specifically, he called you a hard–ass. | 准确来说 他说你是恶霸 |
[12:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:50] | This isn’t happening. | 这可不行 |
[12:51] | Cost of doing business. | 雷厉风行不免伤人情 |
[12:53] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[12:54] | Why do I find the story? ‘Cause it’s my job. | 我为什么发掘故事 那是我的工作啊 |
[12:56] | No! It’s literally my job. | 不 那是我的工作 |
[12:59] | If I even have a job anymore, thanks to you, Rory! | 托你的福 我的工作可能保不住了 罗里 |
[13:01] | All right. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:03] | I just wanted to help. | 我只想帮你 |
[13:04] | Well, now I have to go find Tracy and do damage control. | 我得去找特蕾西 帮你擦屁股 |
[13:08] | That anger you’re feeling? That’s life, baby! | 感受到愤怒了吗 那才是生命的绽放 |
[13:13] | I’m Miggy’s friend Poppy. | 我是米基的朋友波比 |
[13:16] | Cool. Cool. Okay. | 拽 够拽 行吧 |
[13:18] | Uh, so, where’s Miggy? | 米基人呢 |
[13:20] | I sent him to get me ice. | 我让他去弄点冰来 |
[13:22] | He kept talking about his son and how he can almost walk. | 他一直在说儿子 说他快会走路了 |
[13:25] | I mean, big deal. We can all walk. | 多大点事啊 谁还不会走路了 |
[13:28] | I was psyched to see him tonight. | 本来今晚见他还挺激动的 |
[13:30] | We had vibes back in the day. | 我们原来还挺有感觉的 |
[13:31] | Now I guess he’s just a boring dad. | 现在我觉得他就是个无聊的奶爸 |
[13:37] | Miggy, she didn’t mean that. | 米基 她不是那个意思 |
[13:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:39] | I didn’t want to say anything, | 我不想多嘴 |
[13:40] | but I saw her take drugs. | 但我看到她嗑药了 |
[13:42] | She meant it. KBS is brutally honest. | 她是认真的 玩鞋仔的姐妹特别直白 |
[13:44] | You can ask anyone in our crew. She’s our Lincoln. | 随便问谁都行 她跟林肯一样诚实 |
[13:47] | No. Miggy — | 不 米基 |
[13:51] | Douglas, we got an emergency. | 道格拉斯 紧急情况 |
[13:52] | I can’t, Poppy. I’m in the zone. | 不行 波比 我进入状态了 |
[13:54] | Beer pong is my new potatoes. | 投球杯取代了土豆在我心里的地位 |
[13:57] | Well, the– | 可是 |
[14:03] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[14:04] | Cannot be denied! | 百投百中 |
[14:12] | All right, guys, I like what I’m seeing here. | 两位都非常棒 |
[14:14] | Strong arms! Full hearts! | 臂力惊人 全神贯注 |
[14:16] | This lady’s lost it. | 这位女士疯了 |
[14:18] | C’mon. Angie had a vision. | 别这样 安吉心里有数 |
[14:20] | I think it has something to do with Norman Rockwell. | 我觉得这场面有点诺曼·洛克威尔的风格 |
[14:22] | How are we the same age as you? | 我们居然跟你是同龄人 |
[14:24] | Graham, you’re doing great! | 格雷厄姆 你做得很好 |
[14:26] | Really, tell me if you guys need any, | 真的 如果你们需要牛仔帽什么的 |
[14:28] | you know, cowboy hats. | 就跟我说 |
[14:29] | I’m starting to understand the appeal of this. | 我明白这项运动的魅力了 |
[14:32] | Yeah. It’s kind of meditative. | 是啊 有些发人深省 |
[14:35] | It’s like you give and you receive. | 感觉像是付出就有回报 |
[14:37] | Give and you receive. | 付出 就有回报 |
[14:39] | Careful! Don’t hit that succulent. | 小心 别碰到那颗肉质植物上了 |
[14:41] | I would never. | 不会的 |
[14:42] | It’s a Barbary fig. | 那是巴巴里无花果 |
[14:44] | Are you hearing this, Mom? Owen’s a plant bro, too! | 你听到没 妈妈 欧文也是植物控 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:51] | – Quick, what was your kindergarten teacher’s name? – I don’t know. | -快说 你幼儿园老师叫什么 -不知道 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God. That’s ’cause you have a concussion. | 天啊 因为你有脑震荡了 |
[14:56] | No, it’s because she quit to work at that gas station | 不是 因为她辞职去加油站工作了 |
[14:59] | to make more money. | 那样赚得更多 |
[15:01] | This is only fair. | 很公平 |
[15:02] | I took a swing, he took a shot right back. | 我给了他一拳 他又扔了一球回来 |
[15:04] | Graham, he didn’t hit you on purpose. | 格雷厄姆 他不是故意的 |
[15:07] | He was probably just nervous. | 他应该只是紧张 |
[15:09] | Like you were. | 像你一样 |
[15:11] | I knew I’d meet your boyfriend someday. | 我知道我总有一天要见你男朋友的 |
[15:13] | What, are you gonna stay single? | 怎么 你还准备一直单身不成 |
[15:15] | You’re a hot tamale. | 像你这么抢手的辣妹可能吗 |
[15:18] | But I didn’t expect to feel so weird about it. | 不过我没想过会那么别扭 |
[15:21] | You can feel as weird as you want to, buddy. | 别扭是应该的 孩子 |
[15:24] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[15:25] | I’m nervous, too. | 我也很紧张 |
[15:27] | This is new territory for both of us. | 这对我们两个来说都是前所未有的 |
[15:30] | But hey, we’re getting through it. | 可是你看 我们会熬过去的 |
[15:33] | Not unscathed, but still, through it. | 不算完全风平浪静 但还是能熬过去的 |
[15:37] | I actually like Owen. | 其实我挺喜欢欧文的 |
[15:39] | Good. | 那很好啊 |
[15:40] | I feel like I’ve met him before. | 我觉得我好像见过他 |
[15:42] | But you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[15:43] | No, today was the first time. | 今天是头一回 |
[15:46] | Graham. | 格雷厄姆 |
[15:47] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 还好你没事 |
[15:48] | I know I look athletic, but I’m not. | 我知道我看起来运动细胞挺好 但我不是 |
[15:50] | Don’t worry about it. We’re even. | 不用担心 我们扯平了 |
[15:53] | Pretty good shot you got me with. | 你打我的那拳还蛮有力道的 |
[15:54] | I won’t hesitate to defend my lady. | 要保护我心爱的女士时 我绝不犹豫 |
[15:57] | I could teach you some moves. | 我倒是能教你几招 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:00] | All right. I could use a lesson. | 好啊 我就听听你的指导 |
[16:02] | I’m ready for you this time, though. What do you got? | 这回我准备好了 你要用什么招 |
[16:04] | So, we got one, two, three, four, jab… | 这样 一二三四 刺拳 |
[16:06] | …karate chop, karate chop, karate chop, karate chop… | 掌刀 掌刀 掌刀 掌刀 |
[16:08] | …and then, um — | 然后呢 |
[16:09] | Hey, Angie? | 安吉 |
[16:11] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[16:12] | We’ve been talking, and, well… | 我们一直在合计 但是吧 |
[16:14] | where’s Rory? | 罗里跑哪去了 |
[16:19] | Garbage. | 垃圾 |
[16:20] | Garbage. | 垃圾 |
[16:21] | This is okay. | 这条还行 |
[16:22] | And garbage. | 这条垃圾 |
[16:22] | Tracy, can I just say I’m so sorry about Rory. | 特蕾西 罗里的事我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | Sorry for how he pitched me the game show “Scenarios!” | 是因为他提议我推出《情景问答》的节目 |
[16:29] | or for how he said you think I’m a hard-ass? | 还是他说你觉得我是个恶霸 |
[16:31] | – He pitched you “Scenarios!”? – Yes, he did. | -他劝你推出《情景问答》了 -没错 |
[16:33] | Well, then maybe I should be saying “You’re welcome.” | 那我应该说”不用谢”吧 |
[16:35] | No. | 不应该 |
[16:36] | Okay, I’ll apologize, then. | 好吧 那我道歉 |
[16:38] | Rory just has it in his mind | 罗里总觉得 |
[16:40] | that a news station should be full of scandal. | 电视台里丑闻满天飞 |
[16:43] | And when he saw that there wasn’t any, he made some up. | 当他发现没有的时候 就会开始编 |
[16:45] | So you didn’t say I’m a hard-ass? | 所以你没说过我是恶霸吗 |
[16:47] | No way, José. I said it. I feel very bad about it, too. | 不可能 侯塞 我说了 我很后悔 |
[16:50] | But if I’m being honest… | 但是说实话 |
[16:52] | i-it’s just because I-I’m a little intimidated by you. | 那只是因为我有点怕你 |
[16:56] | You make me nervous, | 你让我很紧张 |
[16:57] | and I think it’s ’cause I think very highly of you. | 可能是因为我觉得你很了不起 |
[17:01] | Well, I — You know, I think very…highly of you, too. | 我…我也觉得你很了不起 |
[17:07] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, you’re really blossoming. | 当然 你成长得很快[性成熟] |
[17:10] | As a weatherman. | 作为气象员 |
[17:13] | And I’m very sorry if that was weird. | 如果听起来怪怪的 很抱歉 |
[17:14] | No. Thank you for saying nice stuff. | 不 谢谢你夸奖我 |
[17:19] | McCormick. | 麦考米克 |
[17:20] | You’re off. | 你下班了 |
[17:22] | Come back when your arm is healed. | 把胳膊养好了再来吧 |
[17:23] | I can’t have the weather reported by someone | 我不能让你在报天气的时候 |
[17:24] | who’s always pointing to Bakersfield. | 从头到尾指着贝克斯菲尔德 |
[17:26] | Well, I’m not letting this contouring go to waste. | 我不能白打了这么多修容啊 |
[17:29] | Daddy’s going to dinner. | 老子要去吃晚餐了 |
[17:33] | He took that well. | 他没意见啊 |
[17:34] | So you’re back on. | 你又可以上了 |
[17:36] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[17:37] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[17:40] | And there it is. | 就这样 |
[17:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, the twist no one saw coming. | 女士们先生们 出人意料的反转 |
[17:45] | We are in a love story! | 这是爱情故事啊 |
[17:46] | What? You and Freeze. | 什么 你和弗里兹 |
[17:48] | No! That’s crazy. | 不 太荒唐了 |
[17:50] | Just admit it — I’m onto something. | 承认吧 我注意到了 |
[17:52] | You’re blushing. | 你脸红了 |
[17:52] | I am not! It’s rouge! | 没有 这是腮红 |
[17:54] | Billy got me all tarted up. | 比利给我涂多了 |
[17:56] | I know rouge. | 我了解腮红 |
[17:58] | That ain’t rouge. | 那不是腮红 |
[18:02] | No. | 不行 |
[18:06] | Yes. I like that one. | 行 我喜欢这个 |
[18:12] | So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[18:14] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[18:15] | Apparently, I’m old now. | 看样子我老了 |
[18:16] | Not old old, like you and D-glas. | 不是像你和道格拉斯一样真的老了 |
[18:18] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[18:19] | Well, he’s — t– Sure. | 他…太…没事 |
[18:21] | But, like, not cool. Or fun. | 我是说不酷了 无趣了 |
[18:23] | Hey, remember that thing you said a while back | 还记得你之前说过的话吗 |
[18:26] | about how after you had Rory, | 生了罗里以后 |
[18:27] | you couldn’t go out without thinking about him? | 每次出门都会想着他 |
[18:29] | That was this morning, so, yes, I remember. | 今天早上说的 我当然记得 |
[18:30] | Was it?! | 是吗 |
[18:31] | God, it’s been a long day. | 天呐 这一天太漫长了 |
[18:33] | Anyway, when you said that, I thought — “What a loser. | 你说这事的时候 我就想”太逊了 |
[18:36] | I’m never gonna be that.” | 我永远也不会变成那样” |
[18:39] | But…maybe I am. | 但是… 也许我错了 |
[18:41] | But it doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 这不一定是坏事 |
[18:43] | Miggy, you’re growing up, just like Jack. | 米基 你和杰克都在成长 |
[18:45] | My advice — stop looking back and enjoy moving forward. | 要我说 别再留恋过去 大胆向前看吧 |
[18:51] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[18:56] | Stop the music! | 把音乐关掉 |
[18:58] | Stop the beer pong! | 别玩投球杯了 |
[19:01] | That means you, too, Douglas! | 你也是 道格拉斯 |
[19:04] | I’m not done with you, Tre Tre. | 我们还没完呢 特里特里 |
[19:06] | Make this quick. | 有事快说 |
[19:07] | Look, Summer of Miggy was a beautiful thing, | 米基之夏很美 |
[19:09] | but this baby boy’s having a growth spurt. | 但这个小男孩进入快速发育期了 |
[19:11] | Some might say into a “Boring dad.” | 有人说我变成了”无聊的奶爸” |
[19:14] | But I like who I am now. | 但我喜欢现在的自己 |
[19:16] | Also, why don’t we start these things a little earlier, huh? | 还有 开派对为什么不能早一点 |
[19:19] | How about 4:00 to 8:00? | 四点到八点怎么样 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause then this way, you can still get dinner after. | 这样结束以后还可以吃个晚饭 |
[19:21] | And then, bam, we’re in bed by 9:30! | 然后大家都能在九点半上床了 |
[19:23] | Who’s with me?! | 谁支持我 |
[19:28] | I just got a text. | 我收到了短信 |
[19:29] | After-party at Dwayne’s house! | 去德韦恩家继续开派对 |
[19:32] | Dwayne! | 德韦恩 |
[19:33] | Are you crazy, Miggy?! | 你疯了吗 米基 |
[19:35] | I-I’m having — | 我玩得… |
[19:37] | Just admit it! | 直说吧 |
[19:38] | Fun! I’m having fun, okay? | 很开心 我玩得很开心 行了吧 |
[19:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:46] | I really like how you yelled at everyone like that. | 我喜欢你冲大家喊的样子 |
[19:48] | I got daddy issues. I was into it. | 我有恋父情节 我很喜欢 |
[19:50] | That’s what’s up. | 原来如此 |
[19:52] | So, are you really gonna kick all of us out? | 你真的要把我们都赶走吗 |
[19:58] | I am. | 是的 |
[19:59] | And I’ll text you. | 我会给你发短信的 |
[20:01] | But…there’s only one person | 但今晚我只想 |
[20:03] | I really want to chill with tonight. | 和一个人待在一起 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God! Guys, I think he’s gonna do it! | 天呐 我觉得他就要做到了 |
[20:06] | He’s gonna do it. Come here! Come here! Come here! | 他要做到了 过来 过来 过来 |
[20:09] | Go, Jack. | 加油 杰克 |
[20:10] | – You can do it. – He’s gonna do it! Oh, my God! | -你可以的 -他要成功了 天啊 |
[20:12] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s gonna do it, | 他要做到了 |
[20:13] | he’s gonna do it, he’s gonna — | 他要做到了 他要… |
[20:15] | He’s going! Go, Jack! Guys! | 他起来了 加油杰克 |
[20:17] | Oh, he’s back up! He got back up! | 他又起来了 他站起来了 |
[20:19] | – Baby boy! – You’re right, it is like me | -小宝贝 -你说得对 确实像我 |
[20:21] | – after two glasses of wine. – See? | -喝了两杯酒之后的样子 -对吧 |
[20:22] | – Yes! He’s gonna do it! – Come on, Jack! | -他要成功了 -加油 杰克 |
[20:25] | He’s gonna do it! Oh, my God! | 他要成功了 天啊 |
[20:27] | Do it! Do it! | 加油 加油 |
[20:31] | He’s going to Daddy! He’s going to Daddy! | 他去找爸爸了 他去找爸爸了 |
[20:37] | My baby walked! Yes! | 我的宝宝会走路了 |
[20:40] | We can all be impressed, but to be honest, | 我们都很感动 但是说实话 |
[20:42] | he should have been walking months ago. | 他几个月前就该会走了 |
[20:44] | Cut it out. | 少废话 |
[20:48] | Hey, can you pass me that viper’s bowstring? | 能把虎尾兰递给我吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:50] | Plant it right next to the tiger tooth aloe. | 把它种在虎牙芦荟旁边 |
[20:53] | You have quite the way with terrarium design. | 你对玻璃盆景设计很有一套嘛 |
[20:55] | You get that from your mom? | 是和你妈妈学的吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 不是 |
[20:57] | She’s a black thumb. | 她是植物杀手 |
[20:58] | I don’t know how, but she once killed a fake plant. | 不知道为什么 她连假花都能养死 |
[21:02] | Yeah, she had a plant on her desk at work once. | 是啊 她在办公桌上养过一盆花 |
[21:04] | After a few weeks, it was noticeably growing away from her. | 几周之后 它明显向远离她的方向长出去了 |
[21:08] | Okay. I’m really happy to see you guys are bonding, | 看到你们处得这么好我很开心 |
[21:11] | but can we pick a new lane? | 但是换个话题怎么样 |
[21:13] | She’s the best, isn’t she? | 她最好了 对吧 |
[21:15] | Yeah. She is. | 是啊 |
[21:18] | So, you gonna marry her or what? | 你要和她结婚吗 |