时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Can we just talk about it a little longer? | 我们能再聊聊吗 |
[00:03] | There’s nothing left to say about me and Douglas. | 我和道格拉斯没什么可说的了 |
[00:05] | Come on, I need this. | 拜托 我很想知道 |
[00:07] | Look. Douglas and I agreed | 道格拉斯和我都认为 |
[00:08] | that kiss was a one-time mistake. | 那个吻是一时冲动 |
[00:10] | We both put it to bed. | 我们都放下了 |
[00:11] | I’ve moved on, and apparently, he has, too. | 我向前看了 显然他也是 |
[00:15] | – Who is that mysterious hottie? – No idea. | -那个神秘辣妹是谁 -不知道 |
[00:18] | Maybe a new girlfriend. | 也许是新女友 |
[00:19] | – But hey, it’s none of my business. – Okay. | -但这不关我的事 -好吧 |
[00:21] | I will never forgive you for being so boring | 这么八卦的事 |
[00:24] | about the most interesting thing that’s ever happened. | 被你弄得这么无聊 我不会原谅你的 |
[00:27] | He’s already introduced her to the twins. | 他已经把她介绍给双胞胎了 |
[00:28] | That was fast. | 好快啊 |
[00:29] | But, again — none of my business. | 但依然不关我的事 |
[00:31] | Let’s see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[00:32] | Hey, Douglas! Hey! | 道格拉斯 |
[00:34] | Come introduce us to your busty friend! | 给我们介绍一下你的大胸朋友吧 |
[00:37] | – Bring her over here. – Angie, no. | -带她过来吧 -安吉 不行 |
[00:38] | What’s the big deal? You said it’s not a big deal, | 有什么大不了的 你说没什么大不了的啊 |
[00:40] | that it’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[00:41] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | -不不不不 -好好好好 |
[00:43] | Ladies, this is my mother-in-law. | 女士们 这是我岳母 |
[00:46] | This is Rose’s mom. | 萝斯的妈妈 |
[00:47] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[00:48] | So, are you guys lesbians? | 你们是女同吗 |
[00:51] | ‘Cause I’m gettin’ a vibe. | 我有这种感觉 |
[00:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:54] | She’s a monster. | 她是个怪物 |
[01:01] | *It’s a place to make cool graphs* | *制作炫图的地方* |
[01:03] | *Lance Bass Space Camp* | *兰斯·巴斯太空营* |
[01:06] | *Rocket ships and lots of math* | *火箭飞船加上大量数学* |
[01:09] | *Lance Bass Space Camp* | *兰斯·巴斯太空营* |
[01:12] | *Dance and sing from 2:00 to 3:00* | *两到三点 唱和跳* |
[01:15] | *Lance Bass Space Camp* | *兰斯·巴斯太空营* |
[01:17] | Oh, my God, I have never loved and hated something | 天哪 我从来没有这么喜欢或讨厌过 |
[01:19] | as much as I love and hate that amazing, horrible song. | 这么好听又难听的歌 |
[01:22] | There’s a rumor that that’s the last song Prince ever wrote. | 传言说这是王子写的最后一首歌 |
[01:24] | You know, I understand the rockets and math, | 我对火箭和数学有些了解 |
[01:25] | but why do they dance and sing from 2:00 to 3:00? | 但是他们为什么要在两到三点间唱跳呢 |
[01:27] | Well, because like the man who founded it… | 因为就像创立者一样 |
[01:29] | Lance Bass Space Camp | 兰斯·巴斯太空营 |
[01:31] | …is focused 90 percent on space, | 90%的注意力在太空 |
[01:33] | 10 percent on the performing arts. | 10%在表演艺术上 |
[01:35] | Whatever. I’m just loving how long it is. | 反正我很喜欢有这么长时间 |
[01:37] | Four weeks kid-free? | 四周不带孩子 |
[01:39] | I decided I’m gonna spend the whole thing at a resort. | 我准备去住度假酒店 |
[01:41] | And since I can’t afford that, | 但我没那么多钱 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna post-up at Douglas’ pool. | 所以我还是去道格拉斯的游池吧 |
[01:44] | Well, I’m jealous you’re excited about Graham leaving. | 我好羡慕你不想带格雷厄姆 |
[01:46] | I’m gonna miss Sophie so much. | 我会非常想念苏菲的 |
[01:47] | A day without her is painful, but four wee– | 少她一天就很难熬 四周 |
[01:50] | four weeks… | 四周 |
[01:52] | Are you gonna puke or cry? | 你是要吐还是哭啊 |
[01:54] | It’s both. It’s sort of a standard puke-cry. | 都有 算是哭吐吧 |
[01:56] | It’s gonna happen a lot. | 到时候我肯定经常这样 |
[01:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:59] | God. How many waivers do you need to sign | 天啊 送孩子去假太空 |
[02:01] | to send your kid to fake space? | 要签多少豁免书啊 |
[02:03] | They don’t put that in the song. | 这个歌里可没写 |
[02:04] | What waivers? | 什么豁免书 |
[02:05] | The waivers. For camp. | 夏令营的豁免书 |
[02:07] | Did you not get waivers? | 你没有吗 |
[02:08] | I don’t think so. | 没有啊 |
[02:10] | No. | 不 |
[02:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[02:13] | It’s my space camp check. | 这是我付太空营的支票 |
[02:14] | I never mailed it in. | 我没寄出去 |
[02:16] | I-If you didn’t mail the deposit, | 如果你没寄押金 |
[02:18] | then Sophie isn’t signed up for — | 那苏菲就没报上 |
[02:19] | Lance Bass Space Camp. | 兰斯·巴斯太空营 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:23] | That. | 那个 |
[02:28] | Hey, how was your dad’s? | 你爸怎么样 |
[02:30] | Exhausting. He and Sharon are in a fight, | 累死个人 他和莎伦在吵架 |
[02:32] | and they think I don’t know. | 他们还以为我不知道 |
[02:33] | Man. Some relationships are just roller coasters. | 有时候谈恋爱就跟坐过山车一样 |
[02:36] | – When I think about what my ex and I went through… – Ex? | -一想到我和前任的事 -前任 |
[02:39] | You mean Bobbi with an “I”? The golf pro? | 你是说I字母结尾的博比 高尔夫球手 |
[02:42] | – Yeah. – Miggy, you guys dated for a week. | -是啊 -米吉 你们才谈了一周 |
[02:43] | That’s not a serious relationship. | 那不算正式恋情 |
[02:45] | Then why is she still e-mailing me? | 那她为什么还给我发电邮 |
[02:47] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[02:48] | This is her newsletter. | 这是她的时事通讯 |
[02:50] | “Golf Tolf”? | 高尔夫脱课秀 |
[02:51] | Is “Tolf” Supposed to be like “Talk”? | 是说脱口秀吗 |
[02:52] | – Fine! – Sharon. | -好吧 -莎伦 |
[02:57] | Sharon didn’t get the permit for our beach wedding, | 莎伦没拿到我们海滩婚礼的许可证 |
[02:59] | – and now I’m days away, no venue. – Really? | -还有几天就结婚了 却没场地 -是吗 |
[03:02] | City permits seem like something | 23岁的未婚妻弄个城市许可证 |
[03:03] | a 23-year-old fiance would have on lock. | 应该很简单啊 |
[03:05] | I can’t argue with that. | 谁说不是呢 |
[03:07] | I just wish that I knew someone — | 我要是认识什么人 |
[03:10] | you know, someone who owned a space, | 你懂的 一个自己开店的人 |
[03:11] | a space with a bar and good lighting, | 店里有吧台 照明良好 |
[03:14] | reasonable prices, parking, | 价格公道 有停车位 |
[03:16] | close to the freeway. | 离高速公路还很近 |
[03:17] | Ho’d up. Are you trying to get your ex-wife | 等等 你是想找你前妻 |
[03:20] | to host your wedding? | 给你办婚礼吗 |
[03:22] | Okay, that’s a freakish level of confidence, even for you. | 自我感觉太良好了吧 即使对你来说 |
[03:24] | – Wait. Shh. You hear that? – What? | -等等 听到了吗 -什么 |
[03:26] | Oh, my God. That’s your big heart. | 天啊 是你宽容的心在跳动 |
[03:28] | Yes! | 没错 |
[03:31] | “Let’s help Ron.” | “帮助罗恩吧” |
[03:32] | It’s saying it wants to help me! | 它说想帮我 |
[03:34] | – It’s not saying that. – Shh! There’s more! | -没说 -还有呢 |
[03:35] | “I can’t let two people get married at Burger King!” | “我不忍心让他们在汉堡王结婚” |
[03:38] | Please, Poppy. | 求你了 波比 |
[03:38] | Think of everything I’ve done for you. | 想想我曾经为你做的事 |
[03:41] | Nothing. You’ve done nothing for me. | 想不起来 你什么都没为我做过 |
[03:42] | Puh-lease. | 求求你 |
[03:48] | Don’t dance like — do that dance. | 别跳…跳那个 |
[03:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:53] | Getting the good chaise. Is the kitchen open? | 选个好躺椅 厨房开火了吗 |
[03:55] | I want to put in an order for a club sandwich. | 我想点一个俱乐部三明治 |
[03:57] | Uh, you know, I already told you, | 我已经说过了 |
[03:58] | you’re not gonna turn my house into a Sandals. | 你不能把我家变成度假酒店 |
[04:01] | What’s with the lesbian and the pool stuff? | 这个抱着游泳圈的女同来干什么 |
[04:02] | Screw it. I’ll just text you when I’m thirsty. | 算了 我渴的时候会给你发短信的 |
[04:04] | Y-You know what? I would rather — | 那什么 你还是… |
[04:05] | H-Hey! I need to borrow a tight stocking. | 我想借一条紧身长袜 |
[04:08] | My phlebitis is not taking to this weather. | 这天气让我的静脉炎犯了 |
[04:10] | Okay, Barbara, you’re a young woman. | 芭芭拉 你是一名年轻女性 |
[04:11] | We both know you don’t have phlebitis. | 你我都清楚你没有静脉炎 |
[04:14] | You don’t know what years on the road | 你不知道常年在外奔波 |
[04:15] | have done to this body. | 对我的身体有什么影响 |
[04:16] | But that’s the life of a professional cheerleader. | 专业拉拉队员的生活就是如此 |
[04:19] | Listen, I know how this works. | 我知道你的套路 |
[04:20] | You fly in once a year, | 你一年飞回来一次 |
[04:22] | and you bring the twins tiaras and an autographed card | 给双胞胎带两顶头冠和签名卡片 |
[04:25] | of whatever minor league | 也不知道是哪个小联盟的 |
[04:26] | baseball player you’re sleeping with… | 棒球队员和你睡了… |
[04:28] | …and then you hit up King Wallet. | 然后来找钱包之王 |
[04:30] | So why don’t we just cut to the chase? | 咱们直接说正事吧 |
[04:31] | I’ll write you a check, and you can leave. | 我给你开张支票 你就可以走了 |
[04:33] | I don’t need your money anymore. | 我已经不需要你的钱了 |
[04:34] | – I won big at Caesars. – Palace? | -我在凯撒赢了一大笔 -凯撒皇宫吗 |
[04:36] | Little Caesars. | 小凯撒 |
[04:37] | I can’t get my morning Mountain Dew | 每天早上喝激浪的时候 |
[04:39] | without hitting up their slot machine. | 都要先去老虎机试试手 |
[04:41] | If you don’t need money, then why are you here? | 如果你不要钱 为什么还要来 |
[04:44] | I want you to let the twins | 我希望你能让双胞胎 |
[04:45] | spend the summer with me in Reno. | 和我在里诺过暑假 |
[04:47] | W-With you? Yeah. | 和你 |
[04:48] | Okay, that’s not happening. | 没门 |
[04:50] | T-The twins and I, we already | 双胞胎和我 |
[04:51] | have our summer planned. | 已经做好暑期计划了 |
[04:52] | We’re building a Jacuzzi. | 我们要装一台按摩浴缸 |
[04:54] | – The girls have already broken ground. – Douglas. | -姑娘们已经开始动工了 -道格拉斯 |
[04:56] | They’re my grandkids. | 她们是我的外孙女 |
[04:57] | And I miss them. | 我想她们 |
[04:59] | They’re almost eight. | 她们都快八岁了 |
[05:00] | That’s the year that I got my dear Rose, oh, bless her soul, | 我亲爱的萝斯八岁那年 上帝保佑 |
[05:05] | her first pair of jazz shoes and stage teeth. | 我给她买了第一双爵士舞鞋和第一副假牙 |
[05:08] | – Your room’s ready, ma’am. – Girls, | -你的房间布置好了 女士 -姑娘们 |
[05:10] | how would you like to spend the summer with me in Reno? | 你们想不想和我去里诺一起过暑假 |
[05:14] | I’ll give you a line of credit, no bedtime, and unlimited gum. | 有信用额度 睡觉时间自选 无限口香糖 |
[05:18] | – Reno! – Reno! | -里诺 -里诺 |
[05:19] | – Reno! – Reno! | -里诺 -里诺 |
[05:20] | – Reno! – Reno! | -里诺 -里诺 |
[05:21] | – Reno! – Reno! | -里诺 -里诺 |
[05:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[05:24] | So, barring a flu epidemic that hits all the right children, | 除非所有合格的孩子都得了流感 |
[05:28] | my kid isn’t going to space camp? | 否则我女儿就不能去太空营 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | Well, thank you for your time, Crystal. | 谢谢你抽出时间 克莉斯特尔 |
[05:34] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. | 抱歉 我不知道为什么要说这个 |
[05:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[05:38] | Sophie isn’t going to space camp? | 苏菲不能去太空营吗 |
[05:40] | What? | 什么 |
[05:41] | W-Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[05:43] | Big Dubs. It’s me. | 大W 是我 |
[05:45] | Oh, Little G. I can’t lie to you. | 小G 我不能骗你 |
[05:47] | I messed up. Sophie lost her spot at space camp. | 我搞砸了 苏菲失去了太空营名额 |
[05:50] | She’s gonna be crushed. | 她会崩溃的 |
[05:51] | Yes, she’ll be sad. | 她确实会很难过 |
[05:52] | But Sophie’s a reasonable gal. | 但苏菲很明事理的 |
[05:55] | She’ll understand if you just tell her what happened. | 如果你坦白 她会理解的 |
[05:58] | Dad? Why are you on the floor | 爸 为什么你坐在地上 |
[05:59] | with Graham’s hand on your shoulder? | 格雷厄姆还抚着你的肩膀 |
[06:03] | The thing is, Soph, your father made a mistake. | 其实吧 小苏 你爸犯错了 |
[06:07] | He forgot to mail in the deposit, and he is so sorry, | 他忘了寄押金 非常抱歉 |
[06:11] | but you’re not going to space camp. | 但你不能参加太空营了 |
[06:14] | No, I’m going to space camp. | 不 我要去太空营 |
[06:16] | Soph, I don’t think you understand — | 苏菲 你好像没听明白… |
[06:17] | Soph understands. | 苏菲明白了 |
[06:19] | Soph understands very well. | 苏菲非常明白 |
[06:21] | And now you… | 现在你 |
[06:23] | are going… | 赶紧去 |
[06:25] | to fix it. | 摆平 |
[06:27] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[06:31] | See, it worked out. | 看 解决了 |
[06:33] | All you have to do is fix it. | 只要摆平就行了 |
[06:40] | Listen, about Reno. I just don’t think | 我只是觉得 |
[06:43] | it’s best for the girls to go. | 女孩们最好别去里诺 |
[06:45] | Let me guess — you got this all handled on your own? | 让我猜猜 你自己都能搞定吗 |
[06:47] | No, we do alright. | 不 我们挺好的 |
[06:49] | We have a system — | 我们有一个系统 |
[06:50] | I love them, I fear them, it works. | 我爱她们 害怕她们 都挺好的 |
[06:53] | Remember the voicemails that you left after Rose died? | 还记得萝斯死后你留的语音吗 |
[06:57] | I stitched a few of ’em together. | 我存了几个 |
[06:59] | Barbara, one of ’em pooped in the tub! | 芭芭拉 有人在浴缸里大便了 |
[07:01] | I-I won’t clean it! You know what? | 我不会打扫的 你知道吗 |
[07:03] | I’m just gonna sell the house. | 我要把房子卖了 |
[07:04] | Barbara, Emma just ate a bird! | 芭芭拉 艾玛刚刚吃了一只鸟 |
[07:06] | Barbara, Amy’s swinging a hammer! | 芭芭拉 艾米在挥锤子 |
[07:08] | They get more pathetic from there. | 后面更可悲 |
[07:10] | And what happens when they get older? | 她们长大后怎么办 |
[07:12] | You know what’s headed your way? Periods. | 你知道你会面对什么吗 月经 |
[07:14] | I-I think I can probably manage. | 我应该能应付 |
[07:17] | So, they go to the drug store | 她们去药店 |
[07:19] | and they introduce themselves to the pharmacist | 跟药剂师说明情况 |
[07:22] | and he directs ’em to the… | 药剂师把她们领去 |
[07:25] | – sanitary napkin aisle, and there’s a — – No, dummy. | -卫生巾货架 然后 -不 笨蛋 |
[07:28] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[07:30] | They need a woman. | 她们需要一个女人 |
[07:31] | Here. Listen. | 听听 |
[07:33] | I can’t do this. Take these kids. | 我不行了 把孩子带走吧 |
[07:35] | I’m not built for this. | 我不适合 |
[07:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:37] | You got to think about what’s best for your girls. | 你得为女儿着想 |
[07:41] | Now, you might want to turn away | 你转过去 |
[07:42] | ’cause I’m gonna let the hogs out. | 我要解胸罩了 |
[07:44] | Wait. W-Wait. Wait. No, no. | 等等 等等 不 不 |
[07:46] | 兰斯·巴斯太空营 总部 | |
[07:48] | Don’t worry. Showing up in person’s gonna set us apart. | 别担心 我们直接去找他们 吓他们一跳 |
[07:50] | It’s like Wayne Gretzky, The Great One, said — | 伟大的韦恩·格雷茨基说过 |
[07:52] | “You miss a hundred percent of the shots you don’t take.” | 如果不射门 就肯定进不了 |
[07:54] | Ah, Wayne Gretzky. | 韦恩·格雷茨基 |
[07:56] | The Killer Clown. | 杀手小丑 |
[07:57] | That’s Wayne Gacy. | 那是韦恩·盖西 |
[07:58] | What is your mom letting you watch? | 你妈都让你看什么啊 |
[08:03] | I think all these people are trying to get in. | 这些人都想进去吧 |
[08:06] | And they all got here before us. | 他们都比我们先到 |
[08:08] | Cool. Cool, cool. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:10] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Thanks for watching. | 感谢收看 |
[08:12] | One last thing before I blast off — | 起飞前还有最后一件事 |
[08:14] | deposits for Lance Bass Space Camp are due — | 兰斯·巴斯太空营的押金截止日期是 |
[08:17] | By, by, by March 1st | 3月1日 |
[08:19] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:21] | Blastoff! | 起飞 |
[08:24] | You guys hungry? Want any Goldfish? | 你们饿了吗 吃饼干吗 |
[08:26] | Soph? Graham? | 小苏 格雷厄姆 |
[08:30] | There it is — “Son of a Beach, My Beach Wedding Has No Beach.” | 在这呢 《海滩之子 我的海滩婚礼没有海滩》 |
[08:33] | I’m not sure how this book is feminist. | 不知道这书为啥算宣扬女权主义 |
[08:35] | That’s why we keep it up here. | 所以我们把它摆这么高 |
[08:36] | – Here. – Thank you. Appreciate it. | -给 -谢谢 |
[08:38] | It’s really nice of you to help me plan this wedding. | 你能帮我策划这次婚礼真是太好了 |
[08:40] | I know it can’t be easy considering you’re… | 你心里肯定不舒服 毕竟你是 |
[08:43] | Single? Oh, please. | 单身 拜托 |
[08:45] | Ron, don’t paint a picture like | 罗恩 不要觉得 |
[08:46] | I’m some lonely crone | 我是个孤独的老太婆 |
[08:47] | who’s not getting any action. | 没有任何行动 |
[08:48] | I am out there, okay? | 我也在猎艳 好吗 |
[08:50] | I am having nighttime encounters. | 我晚上经常有艳遇的 |
[08:52] | That sounds real. | 太真实了 |
[08:53] | It is real. I’m in these streets. I’m… | 这是真的 我会上街 |
[08:56] | Matter of fact, | 其实吧 |
[08:57] | just the other day, I had a questionable make-out. | 前两天我还小亲热了一下 |
[09:00] | Who was it with? | 和谁啊 |
[09:01] | It was a mistake. It… | 那是个错误 |
[09:03] | made things complicated. I don’t want to talk about it. | 弄得很复杂 我不想谈起 |
[09:06] | You know, uh, for the record, | 事先声明 |
[09:08] | I still don’t like hearing about you with other guys. | 我还是不想听到你和别的男人在一起 |
[09:10] | Ron, you’re getting married. Hey. | 罗恩 你都要结婚了 |
[09:12] | Remember our wedding? | 还记得我们的婚礼吗 |
[09:13] | Who could forget every bride’s dream? | 所有新娘的梦想怎么可能会忘 |
[09:15] | Courthouse at noon on a Tuesday. | 周二中午的法院 |
[09:17] | Hey, we were supposed to make up for that. | 我们应该弥补一下 |
[09:19] | Now, come on. Remember? We said we were gonna | 记得吗 我们说过迟早要 |
[09:20] | eventually have a big wedding | 补上一场盛大的婚礼 |
[09:22] | with all of our friends and a band and a cake, | 朋友 乐队 蛋糕和我们的第一支舞 |
[09:25] | our first dance. | 一样都不少 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, probably best it didn’t happen | 还好没成 |
[09:28] | ’cause I’ve never seen you dance without taking your shirt off. | 我就没见你穿衣服跳过舞 |
[09:30] | Oh, come on. That is… | 拜托 这是 |
[09:32] | – Oh, my God. – True. | -天哪 -是吧 |
[09:34] | Well, you know what? I came up with a saying. | 有句老话说得好 |
[09:36] | – It’s never too late. – Okay, you did not make that up, Ron. | -亡羊补牢为时不晚 -还真有这句话 罗恩 |
[09:39] | Never too late. | 为时不晚 |
[09:44] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[09:45] | Winebrary, for the first time, please welcome Poppy and Ron. | 书酒吧的各位 请欣赏波比和罗恩的第一支舞 |
[09:50] | You’re keeping your shirt on. | 不许脱衣服 |
[09:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:10] | I didn’t take that $20 from your kitchen counter. | 你橱柜里的20块不是我拿的 |
[10:11] | We both know that you did, and I don’t care. | 我们都心知肚明 我也不在乎 |
[10:13] | Listen, I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[10:15] | My advice? Why? | 我的建议 为什么 |
[10:17] | Well, normally, I’d ask Will and Poppy, | 通常我会去问威尔和波比 |
[10:19] | but, you know, they’re not like you and me. | 但他们和咱俩不同 |
[10:21] | I mean, we love our kids, | 我们都爱自己的孩子 |
[10:22] | – but we frequently wish that they’d go away. – Big-time. | -但我们经常希望他们消失 -太对了 |
[10:25] | Barbara offered to take the twins for the summer. | 芭芭拉想在这个暑假把双胞胎接走 |
[10:27] | You know, to teach ’em girl stuff. | 教她们一些女孩该学的东西 |
[10:29] | And I should be over the moon, but I’m not. | 我应该感到很高兴的 但我没有 |
[10:32] | Wait. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:34] | I did bring my floating basketball hoop to your house? | 我有没有把篮筐游泳圈带你家去 |
[10:36] | Yes, I did. Go on. | 带了 你继续 |
[10:38] | Alright, see, I was really excited about building | 我很想和她们 |
[10:40] | the Jacuzzi with them, you know? | 一起安装按摩浴缸 |
[10:41] | We — We had it all planned. | 我们都计划好了 |
[10:43] | We were gonna start construction early in the morning, | 一大早就开工 |
[10:45] | and then we would break for lunch and pretend | 然后停下来吃午饭 |
[10:47] | we’re eating on a beam high above | 假装坐在很高的横梁上 |
[10:50] | 1920s New York City. | 俯瞰二十年代的纽约 |
[10:52] | And then we would unwind with a-a cold one | 然后我们一边泡凉水澡放松 |
[10:55] | as we’d listen to a baseball game on AM radio. | 一边听收音机上的棒球比赛 |
[10:57] | Ah, the summer it was gonna be. | 这才是我计划的暑假啊 |
[10:59] | I cannot wait to see what those girls turn out like as adults. | 我都等不及想看你的女儿长大了 |
[11:03] | But look, I-if you want them here for the summer, | 如果你希望她们暑假能留下来 |
[11:05] | then they should stay here. | 那她们就该留下 |
[11:07] | You think so? | 你这么想吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, you’re their father. | 是啊 你是她们的父亲 |
[11:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:10] | Are you saying if the twins stayed, | 你是说如果双胞胎能留下 |
[11:12] | then I could be soaking in a new Jacuzzi? | 我就能用新的按摩浴缸了 |
[11:15] | Well, technically, that was included in the words I said, | 严格来说 是有这个意思 |
[11:18] | but I’d hardly define that as “What I’m saying.” | 但我其实并没有这么说 |
[11:20] | Then those girls aren’t going anywhere. | 那女孩们就别想走了 |
[11:22] | Where are they right now? | 她们现在在哪 |
[11:23] | Well, they’re with Barbara. | 和芭芭拉在一起 |
[11:24] | Uh, but, you know, I really don’t feel | 但我没有感觉到 |
[11:25] | that you’re tending to my emotions | 你在安抚我 |
[11:27] | the way I imagined when I was driving over here. | 跟我开车过来时预想得不一样 |
[11:30] | Deposits for Lance Bass Space Camp are due | 兰斯·巴斯太空营的押金截止日期是 |
[11:32] | By, by, by March 1st | 3月1日 |
[11:34] | I get something new from this every time. | 每次来都能学到新东西 |
[11:36] | This camp is going to be amazing! | 这个夏令营肯定很棒 |
[11:39] | And I 100% get to go! | 我必须得去 |
[11:41] | Alright, Graham, take a lap. | 格雷厄姆 跑圈去 |
[11:45] | Sophie, I’m so sorry I let you down. | 苏菲 抱歉 我让你失望了 |
[11:47] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[11:48] | You didn’t mail the check, Dad. | 你忘寄支票了 爸 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I meant sort of more big picture. | 我是说不知道自己怎么回事 |
[11:51] | But you’re right. I was careless. | 但你说得对 是我粗心了 |
[11:54] | You’re never careless. | 你从来不粗心的 |
[11:56] | So I’m left to speculate. | 我只能去猜测了 |
[11:58] | If you really wanted me to go, | 如果你真的希望我去 |
[12:01] | you would’ve mailed the check, right? | 你肯定会寄出支票 对吗 |
[12:02] | So on some level, you wanted me to stay home. | 某种程度上 你希望我留在家里 |
[12:05] | My God. I think you’re right. | 天哪 你说得对 |
[12:08] | And that would definitely explain the dream I had | 这就能解释我为什么做了 |
[12:09] | where I buried Lance Bass alive. | 活埋了兰斯·巴斯的梦了 |
[12:11] | It’s fine. I’ll stay. | 没事 我留下来 |
[12:13] | And we’ll do the thing we do every summer — | 我们做每年暑假都做的事 |
[12:15] | Will Cooper Couch Camp. | 威尔·库珀的沙发夏令营 |
[12:16] | I’ll cut out paper hearts while we sit under blankets | 我们盖着毯子 我来剪心形纸片 |
[12:18] | and blast the A/C for two months. | 再吹上两个月的空调 |
[12:21] | That does sound like so much fun. | 听上去很有意思 |
[12:23] | But I can’t let that happen. | 但我不能这么做 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我要去摆平 |
[12:26] | How? There’s nothing else you can do. | 怎么摆平 你已经无能为力了 |
[12:28] | Oh, there’s one more thing I can do. | 我还可以做一件事 |
[12:35] | I’d like to speak to your supervisor. | 我想和你的主管谈话 |
[12:37] | He’s on the third floor. | 他在三楼 |
[12:39] | We don’t allow people on the third — | 一般人不能上三楼 |
[12:40] | The third floor! | 三楼 |
[12:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:56] | Are you Buzz Aldrin? | 你是巴兹·奥尔德林吗 |
[12:58] | No. | 不是 |
[12:59] | Then get out! | 那就出去 |
[13:01] | So, anyway, my daughter is dying to come to this camp, | 总之我女儿很想参加这次夏令营 |
[13:04] | but I forgot to mail in the check. | 但我忘记寄支票了 |
[13:05] | And now she’s gonna have to go to Couch Camp. | 现在她只能去参加沙发夏令营了 |
[13:08] | Ooh, is that where you learn how to design, build, | 是不是那个能学设计 建造 |
[13:10] | and mass produce your own furniture line? | 以及批量生产家具流水线的夏令营 |
[13:12] | No, it’s where you just | 不 那是个只能 |
[13:13] | sit on the couch with your dad all summer. | 和老爸坐在沙发上的夏令营 |
[13:15] | I think what you’re talking about is trade school. | 你刚刚说的应该是技校 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. I love my child, | 我不知道 我爱我的孩子 |
[13:19] | but I worry that I’m holding her back. | 但我也担心自己在拖累她 |
[13:21] | – I’m lost. – I get it. | -我很迷茫 -我理解 |
[13:23] | I have moments where I feel that way, too. | 我也有过这样的时候 |
[13:25] | When I get overwhelmed, I go back to what inspired me | 当我不知所措时 我就会找回 |
[13:28] | to start a space camp with a nod | 当初为了致敬表演艺术 |
[13:29] | to performing arts in the first place. | 而激发我创立太空营的东西 |
[13:31] | And what is that, Lance Bass? | 那是什么 兰斯·巴斯 |
[13:32] | All my great loves — | 都是我的最爱 |
[13:33] | zero gravity, anti-matter, | 零重力 反物质 |
[13:36] | hitting your mark, | 击中目标 |
[13:37] | the heliosphere, Fosse — | 日球层 坑道 |
[13:39] | You’re right. I have to go back | 你说得对 我得找回 |
[13:41] | to what initially inspired me to be a parent — | 激发我成为父母的初衷 |
[13:44] | raising a daughter who’s gonna learn how to fly. | 抚养一个要学习飞行的女儿 |
[13:47] | I can’t keep keeping her down. | 我不能老让她失望 |
[13:50] | Oh, my gosh. S-Say that again. | 天哪 再说一遍 |
[13:51] | I can’t keep keeping her down. | 我不能老让她失望 |
[13:53] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 |
[13:55] | I’ve been trying to write a new song for the camp, | 我在为营地写一首新歌 |
[13:57] | and I have been stuck. | 但是卡住了 |
[13:58] | Check it. | 听好了 |
[14:00] | *When you’re out on your own* | *当你独自外出* |
[14:02] | *All alone in this cold town* | *孤身一人在这个寒冷的小镇上* |
[14:06] | *You need to blast up in the sky* | *你得一飞冲天* |
[14:08] | *You gotta learn to fly* | *学习飞行* |
[14:10] | *The world can’t keep keeping you down* | *世界不能老让你失望* |
[14:13] | *Blast off to Space Camp* | *飞到太空营* |
[14:17] | *Lance Bass Space Camp* | *兰斯·巴斯太空营* |
[14:19] | *With a nod to performing arts* | *向表演艺术致敬* |
[14:24] | *Space Camp* | *太空营* |
[14:26] | God, it feels good to collaborate again. | 天哪 再次合作感觉真好 |
[14:28] | Hey, can you stay and jam? | 你能留下来帮唱吗 |
[14:30] | Will it help my daughter get into space camp? | 这能帮我女儿进入太空营吗 |
[14:31] | Depends. Can you count me in and make it splashy? | 那得看你能不能和我产生共鸣了 |
[14:34] | Her name’s Sophie Cooper, and she has all her shots. | 她叫苏菲·库珀 很厉害的 |
[14:37] | Two, three, four! | 二 三 四 |
[14:45] | Douglas. Orngie. | 道格拉斯 昂吉 |
[14:47] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[14:48] | You want a vodka? | 要伏特加吗 |
[14:50] | – I’ve got a flask. – Okay, listen, Barb. | -我有一酒瓶 -听着 芭比 |
[14:52] | We got to talk about this summer. | 我们得谈谈这个暑假的事 |
[14:54] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么可谈的 |
[14:55] | I’m taking your girls to Reno. | 我要带你女儿去里诺 |
[14:57] | They’ll fit right in. | 肯定很适合她们 |
[14:58] | Just look at ’em. | 看看她们 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:02] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这是个啥 |
[15:03] | Dad, check it out. We’re fancy ladies. | 爸爸 看看 我们是小仙女 |
[15:06] | Grandma Barb says we look fine as hell. | 芭比奶奶说我们看起来很漂亮 |
[15:08] | No. No. | 不不 |
[15:12] | Get this crap off my face! | 把这破玩意从我脸上拿走 |
[15:15] | Alright, that’s it, Barb. You’re not taking Emma and Amy. | 够了 芭比 你不能把艾玛和艾米带走 |
[15:17] | Why not? You don’t know what to do with two little girls. | 为什么 你不会带两个小女孩 |
[15:20] | They’re not little girls. | 她们不是小女孩 |
[15:21] | They’re demented maniacs | 她们是精神错乱的疯子 |
[15:23] | who happen to be awesome | 而且很了不起 |
[15:24] | because they’ve got a dad who lets them be | 因为她们有一个 |
[15:26] | exactly who they want to be. | 能释放她们天性的爸爸 |
[15:28] | Day laborers. | 民工的天性 |
[15:28] | Hey, look. I’m not the same | 我已经不是你认识的 |
[15:30] | selfish 54-year-old boy that you once knew. | 54岁的自私男孩了 |
[15:32] | I’ve learned a lot of parent things. | 我学了很多为人父母的知识 |
[15:34] | I know how to do a high ponytail. | 我知道怎么编高马尾辫 |
[15:36] | I’ve seen multiple movies about trolls. | 看过很多巨魔的电影 |
[15:39] | I know what temperature | 我知道烤鸡柳条 |
[15:40] | my oven has to be for chicken fingers, | 炸鸡块和鸡薯条 |
[15:42] | chicken nuggets, and chicken fries. | 烤箱要设置多少度 |
[15:44] | Okay. So maybe you’ve changed. | 好吧 也许你有所改变 |
[15:47] | But what? You can’t just send me home. | 但你不能就这么让我回去 |
[15:50] | I want to know my granddaughters. | 我想了解我的外孙女 |
[15:53] | They don’t have their mother, | 她们没有母亲 |
[15:55] | but they do have me. | 但她们有我 |
[15:57] | I know you miss her. I do, too. | 我知道你很想萝斯 我也是 |
[16:03] | I’ll tell you what. Instead, why don’t you just, | 要不这样 你不如 |
[16:05] | uh, spend a few…weeks with us, huh? | 和我们住几周吧 |
[16:09] | But you have to pay for your own booze. | 但你得自己付酒钱 |
[16:11] | I think I can agree to those terms. | 我同意这些条件 |
[16:13] | Oh, no! I’m top heavy! Emma, help! | 不 我头重脚轻的 艾玛 救命 |
[16:16] | Grab her. Grab her! | 抓住她 抓住她 |
[16:21] | *When you’re not fully grown* | *当你还未完全长大* |
[16:23] | *with tiny bones On this planet* | *依然是个孩子* |
[16:27] | *You need to learn about Mars and neutron stars* | *你得了解火星和中子星* |
[16:30] | *And why gravity keeps keeping you down* | *为什么地心引力会让你飞不起来* |
[16:34] | *And eat space food* | *吃太空食品* |
[16:36] | *Freeze-dried space food* | *冷冻干燥的太空食品* |
[16:40] | *With a hot meal for your dinner* | *晚餐可以吃顿热饭* |
[16:43] | *Lance Bass Space Caaamp* | *兰斯·巴斯太空营* |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. That was so good! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[16:49] | It’s really good, Lance. | 非常好 兰斯 |
[16:50] | Do you think we could maybe take a quick five? | 我们可以暂停五分钟吗 |
[16:52] | To help with the creative flow. A pause for the muse. | 以助于积累灵感 厚积薄发 |
[16:55] | – Great idea. – Yeah. | -好主意 -嗯 |
[16:56] | But also to talk about | 但我也想谈谈 |
[16:58] | what I originally came in here for. My daughter, Sophie. | 我来这里的初衷 我女儿苏菲 |
[17:00] | She wants to come to this camp so bad. | 她非常想来太空营 |
[17:02] | If you could just hear her out. I’ll go get her. | 请你听她说说吧 我去找她 |
[17:04] | – She’s just out — – Hi, Dad. | -她就在外… -爸爸 |
[17:06] | You’re literally right here. | 你还真在 |
[17:08] | It’s Lance Bass Space Camp. | 兰斯·巴斯太空营啊 |
[17:10] | It’s cool. They’re with me. | 没事 他们是我带来的 |
[17:11] | – Well, any friend of Bill. – It’s Will. | -欢迎比尔的朋友 -我叫威尔 |
[17:13] | This is my daughter, Sophie. | 这是我女儿苏菲 |
[17:14] | And this is Graham. | 这是格雷厄姆 |
[17:15] | – And who’s Graham? – Angie’s son. | -格雷厄姆是谁 -安吉的儿子 |
[17:17] | – And who’s Angie? – She’s a friend. | -安吉是谁 -我的朋友 |
[17:19] | I’m friends with Richard Gere. | 我是李察·基尔的朋友 |
[17:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[17:21] | Yeah. It is. | 没错 |
[17:22] | Sophie, look, I know how bad you wanted to go | 苏菲 我知道你很想去 |
[17:25] | to Lance Bass Space Camp. | 兰斯·巴斯太空营 |
[17:26] | But I do ask that your register — | 但我要求的截止日期是 |
[17:28] | I know — *By, by, by March 1st* | 我知道 *3月1号* |
[17:31] | Actually it’s — | 其实是 |
[17:31] | *By, by, by March 1st* | *3月1日* |
[17:34] | I thought I did that. | 我就是这么唱的 |
[17:35] | That being said, your dad loves you so much, it’s inspiring. | 话虽如此 你爸爸很爱你 让人感同身受 |
[17:39] | It inspired the new theme song. | 让我有了新主题曲的灵感 |
[17:41] | And now it’s inspiring me to make a rare exception — | 所以我也难得破个例 |
[17:44] | you’re going to Lance Bass Space Camp, girl! | 你可以去兰斯·巴斯太空营了 姑娘 |
[17:46] | And I don’t want to blow your mind, | 别太惊讶 |
[17:47] | but at the end, you’re gonna get to kiss | 但最后你们会亲到 |
[17:50] | the skull of Yuri Gagarin. | 尤里·加加林的头骨 |
[17:52] | I don’t believe it! | 难以置信 |
[17:53] | I was already going! | 我本来就可以去 |
[17:58] | Uh, you still have to pay me, though. | 你还是要付钱 |
[18:00] | And I can’t waive the $800 late fee. | 还要交八百块的滞纳金 |
[18:02] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:03] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[18:05] | – Oh, you mean, like, right now? – Yes. | -你是说现在交吗 -对 |
[18:07] | Oh, got it. Okay. | 了解 |
[18:08] | Of course. Of course. | 没问题 没问题 |
[18:08] | So, I just make that out to Lance Bass Space Camp? | 我就填兰斯·巴斯太空营吗 |
[18:10] | Actually, can you make it out to Lance Bass Space Cump? | 你可以填兰斯·巴斯太空赢吗 |
[18:13] | There was an error in our articles of incorporation. Yeah. | 我们公司的条款写错了 |
[18:16] | Thanks for sticking up for me. | 感谢你站在我这边 |
[18:18] | Hey, I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. | 我说的都是实话 |
[18:20] | Nobody except you could raise those little weirdos. | 除你之外没人能养那些怪胎了 |
[18:23] | I think eventually, their interests are gonna | 我觉得最后她们可能 |
[18:26] | grow beyond just simple home demolition, | 不止想房屋拆迁了 |
[18:29] | and I won’t be able to handle ’em alone. | 我一个人可能应付不过来 |
[18:32] | But it’d be nice for them to have a woman in their life. | 也许她们身边有个女人也是件好事 |
[18:37] | Well, you’re gonna find someone, Douglas. | 你会找到另一半的 道格拉斯 |
[18:39] | Maybe you already have. | 也许你已经找到了 |
[18:42] | Good God. | 我的天 |
[18:44] | You know I kissed Poppy. | 你知道我亲了波比 |
[18:46] | Wha? | 什么 |
[18:46] | Nuh-uh. Yeah. Of course I know. | 没有啊 好吧 我当然知道 |
[18:48] | You ladies and your yappin’. | 女人就爱八卦 |
[18:50] | That’s exactly what we call it. | 说得没错 |
[18:53] | But, you know, if you care about her, | 但是 如果你在乎她 |
[18:56] | you should tell her. | 就该告诉她 |
[19:02] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[19:03] | We can finish our drinks first. | 我们可以先喝完酒 |
[19:06] | Okay, easy. | 慢点 |
[19:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:13] | You need me to plan your honeymoon, too? | 蜜月也要我策划吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 不是 |
[19:15] | I’m here because I… | 我来是因为我 |
[19:19] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[19:21] | Okay. Ron, walking down memory lane had me in my feelings, too, | 罗恩 我也重温旧梦过 |
[19:25] | but you’re about to marry Sharon. | 但你要和莎伦结婚了 |
[19:27] | At the Winebrary. | 在书酒吧 |
[19:28] | You already put down your $10 deposit. | 你已经付十块钱定金了 |
[19:29] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[19:31] | And I think you feel the same. | 我觉得你也有同感 |
[19:56] | Hey, thanks for getting me into space camp. | 谢谢你让我去太空营 |
[19:59] | I know it wasn’t easy, | 我知道这不简单 |
[20:00] | and you had to fight against all of your natural instincts. | 要和所有的本能作斗争 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Should I quit my job and become a songwriter? | 我应该辞职当词曲作家吗 |
[20:05] | – Mm, no. – Okay. | -不 -好的 |
[20:07] | Oh, I love you! | 我爱你 |
[20:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:10] | Go. Fly. | 起飞吧 |
[20:11] | Make sure to sit in an emergency exit row. | 一定要坐在紧急出口那排 |
[20:14] | And don’t let space become your new father! | 别让太空成了你的新爸爸 |
[20:16] | Okay, we got your EpiPen, Band-Aids, | 我们带了肾上腺素 创可贴 |
[20:19] | Motrin, motion sickness pills, | 止痛片 运动病药 |
[20:21] | sleep mask…four bottles of cologne? | 眼罩 四瓶古龙香水 |
[20:24] | Hey, if Hilltop’s any indication, | 按照我在山顶小学受欢迎程度 |
[20:26] | I’ll have at least four girlfriends before the end of camp. | 夏令营结束前 我起码会有四个女友 |
[20:29] | Bringing that swagger to space. | 把这个范儿带去太空吧 |
[20:31] | I’m a proud mom. | 我为你自豪 |
[20:33] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[20:34] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[20:35] | Bye, Graham. | 再见 格雷厄姆 |
[20:38] | Mom? It’s, um… | 妈妈 我 |
[20:40] | already time for me to go? | 该走了吧 |
[20:41] | To space camp? | 去太空营 |
[20:44] | Lance Bass Space Camp? Mom? | 兰斯·巴斯太空营 妈妈 |
[20:46] | I gotta go to space camp! | 我该去太空营了 |
[20:49] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:52] | You know, I think I’ve made progress. | 我已经有进步了 |
[20:54] | Not sure if I even need these crying shades. | 我都不哭了 应该不用戴墨镜了吧 |
[21:02] | Angie, you okay? | 安吉 你还好吗 |
[21:04] | Can we go get ice cream? | 我们可以去吃冰淇淋吗 |
[21:06] | But not, like, good ice cream | 不是那种高档的 |
[21:07] | but, like, cheap, comforting, garbage ice cream? | 是便宜 安慰人的垃圾冰淇淋 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[21:13] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[21:16] | That bus took my baby! | 大巴把我的宝贝带走了 |
[21:18] | Angie! Angie! | 安吉 安吉 |
[21:20] | You’re never gonna catch — | 你追不上的 |
[21:23] | She’s pretty fast. | 她跑得真快 |