时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Shut it! | 安静 |
[00:32] | Jal, ok? | 杰奥 好了吗 |
[00:34] | No repeats. don’t get ahead. | 不要重复 不要抢拍 |
[00:55] | No! Mezzo. | 不 次高音 |
[00:57] | Fucking mezzo for fuck’s sake! | 吹次高音啊 |
[01:01] | Jesus christ, kevin. lose the sodding chewing gum, you twat! | 上帝啊 凯文 快把口香糖吐了 混蛋 |
[01:09] | Trumpets, fucking keep up. | 小号手 妈的给我跟上 |
[01:13] | Kevin, oi! | 凯文 嘿 |
[01:15] | Shit! wank! | 混蛋 该死 |
[01:16] | You useless frigging tosser. see me after. | 你个没用的东西 结束后来找我 |
[01:21] | Now accelerando. fucking accelerando. | 现在逐渐加速 快他妈加速 |
[01:25] | Bollocks, bollocks. | 蠢蛋 一群蠢蛋 |
[01:35] | Let’s try the concerto now. | 我们来试试协奏曲吧 |
[01:37] | it’s such a lovely compitition piece. | 用这个曲子参赛很好 |
[01:39] | Do you think you can handle it? | 你能吹好吗 |
[01:40] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[01:41] | You’ll win if you can pull it off. Hand me the piano part. | 只要你圆满完成就能赢 把钢琴谱递给我 |
[01:48] | Um, Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[01:49] | Oh, hi, Doug. | 你好 道格 |
[01:52] | Can I have a word? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[01:53] | Sure. what’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[01:54] | Um… we’ve had a couple of complaints about the orchestra. | 我们接到了关于管弦乐队的投诉 |
[01:59] | Well, the brass section is a little rough | 铜管乐的确不大好 |
[02:01] | but then Gershwin’s deceptively difficult? | 但格尔什温的曲子比较难 |
[02:03] | No, no, no.it’s more of a… a language problem | 不不不 其实是因为语言的问题 |
[02:06] | With, well, with the swearing. | 就是…说脏话的问题 |
[02:10] | Swearing? | 脏话 |
[02:11] | Yes. I was listening outside | 是的 我刚才就在外面听 |
[02:12] | and there was quite aut the swearing? | 确实骂了不少脏话 |
[02:15] | Oh, well, I’ll have a word with them. ok? | 我会说他们的 |
[02:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[02:22] | – No problem. – Fine. Thanks. | -没问题 -好 谢谢 |
[02:25] | Oh, you know Jal | 你知道杰奥吧 |
[02:26] | our young musician of the year finalist. | 她进入了年度青年音乐家决赛 |
[02:29] | No, I… well done. | 不认识 真不错啊 |
[02:33] | And you’ll sort out the swearing? | 你会解决说脏话问题的吧 |
[02:35] | I’ll get to the bottom of it, Doug. | 一定解决 道格 |
[02:37] | Yes. thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Ok, let’s try the allegro. | 好吧 让我们来练下快板 |
[02:46] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:48] | And one, two, three, one, two. | 一 二 三 一 二 |
[02:55] | Yes, and hold it, hold the phrase. | 嗯 控制好这个乐句 |
[02:58] | Yeah! fuck my donkey, that’s good! | 真他妈太棒了 |
[03:33] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[03:35] | Do you have to do that? | 你非得干那个吗 |
[03:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:40] | Suck Tony’s face off in public all the time. | 成天在公众场合啃托尼 |
[03:44] | She loves me. yeah, babe? | 她太爱我了 对吧 宝贝 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | We’re supposed to be going shopping! | 我们说好去逛街的 |
[03:57] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[04:00] | I wanna hump you silly. | 我太想上你了 |
[04:03] | We’re just gonna, um, nip upstairs. | 我们要上楼一下 |
[04:07] | I need to go shopping. | 我得去逛街 |
[04:09] | What for? | 买什么 |
[04:10] | A dress for Jal’s music competition. | 参加音乐比赛的裙子 |
[04:14] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[04:23] | Jesus, are they gonna? | 天哪 他们难道要 |
[04:28] | Fuck this. | 去你妈的 |
[04:39] | Is, uh, Tony in? | 托尼在吗 |
[04:42] | Pretty much. | 看样子是的 |
[04:45] | Oh. I’ll just, uh, wait. | 我还是等会儿吧 |
[04:48] | You know, hang out. | 找他出去玩 |
[04:51] | Is that all you do, Sid? hang out with Tony? | 你成天就知道跟托尼一起混吗 希德 |
[04:55] | Pretty much. and Michelle. | 是啊 还有米歇尔 |
[04:59] | Yeah. Michelle. | 嗯 米歇尔 |
[05:01] | Come on. going shopping. | 走 陪我去逛街 |
[05:04] | I don’t shop. | 我不逛街的 |
[05:06] | Shut up. You’ll have to do. | 少来 我也只能凑合一下了 |
[05:13] | I’ll have to do? | 我算凑合 |
[05:22] | Fucking hell. | 妈的 |
[05:36] | In here. | 进来 |
[05:37] | What? | 什么 |
[05:38] | Jesus, come on! | 上帝啊 你快进来 |
[05:43] | Get this. | 帮我拉下拉链 |
[05:52] | Looks nice, yeah. | 不错啊 |
[05:54] | No, it fucking doesn’t. I can’t breathe properly, look. | 才怪 我都没法好好呼吸了 |
[06:00] | How am I supposed to play clarinet in a fucking dress? | 穿这个我怎么吹黑管啊 |
[06:04] | – Zip. – Just wear normal stuff. | -拉下来吧 -那就穿 平常的衣服 |
[06:08] | It’s the young musician of the year. | 这可是评年度青年音乐家 |
[06:11] | In, uh, where? Bedminster? | 在哪比赛 贝德明斯特吗 |
[06:14] | In Britain. I’ve gotta fix up. | 在英国 我得穿好点 |
[06:23] | Zip. | 拉一下 |
[06:28] | It’s in your arse, Jal. | 在你臀部那里呢 杰奥 |
[06:31] | For christ’s sakes, are you gonna help me here or not? | 老天啊 你到底帮不帮我 |
[06:39] | It won’t move. | 拉不动 |
[06:44] | What’s wrong with you?! come on! | 你怎么了 快点 |
[06:47] | Oh, god! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[06:49] | Oh, christ. Let me get hold of it. | 上帝啊 还是我自己来吧 |
[06:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[06:54] | Oh, that’s it! oh, that’s it. | 哦 好了 行了 |
[07:05] | She, uh, didn’t like it. too small. | 她 不喜欢 太小了 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:12] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[07:16] | It’s lynx. | 是我的除臭剂 |
[07:29] | It’s not right. | 真是的 |
[07:31] | It’s fine. it’s just a dress. | 没事啦 一条裙子而已 |
[07:33] | You really know how to talk to a girl, Sid. | 你真会和女孩说话 希德 |
[07:36] | – Do I? – No. | -是吗 -才不是 |
[07:38] | When are you going to stop moping over Michelle? | 你什么时候才能不再打米歇尔的主意啊 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | Oh, is it that obvious? | 很明显吗 |
[07:45] | She’s your best friend’s girlfriend, Sid, | 他是你铁哥们的女朋友 希德 |
[07:47] | and it’s a little bit weird. | 这样有点尴尬 |
[07:49] | How’s this gonna happen? | 你以为会有什么结果 |
[07:51] | Um… well, ok, right, | 嗯 好吧 |
[07:53] | We’re out, yeah, | 假设我们出去玩 |
[07:54] | and she is drunk, you know, totally mentalled | 而她喝醉了 烂醉如泥 |
[07:57] | and mistakes me for Tony in the dark, | 四下漆黑 错把我当作托尼了 |
[08:00] | and her hands are everywhere. | 她把我摸了个遍 |
[08:04] | Everywhere all over my body | 全身摸了个遍 |
[08:06] | And she goes crazy when she realises my tongue’s double jointed. | 她发现我会卷舌的时候都发狂了 |
[08:10] | But by then it’s too late | 但已经太晚了 |
[08:11] | and we go at it like animals until | 我们就干柴烈火 直到… |
[08:14] | – For fuck’s sake! – Well, don’t ask if you don’t want to know. | -晕死 -不想听就别问啊 |
[08:18] | I want a cookie. | 我要吃曲奇 |
[08:21] | Double super choc sprinkle surprise, please. | 我要一个双层巧克力巨无霸 |
[08:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | There’s more to life than sex, eh? | 生活不全在于做爱吧 |
[08:26] | You and me both. | 你不也是吗 |
[08:30] | Oh, come on. it’s not like you’re getting any, either. | 你不是也没人可滚床单吗 |
[08:33] | You’ve got your young musician of the year. | 你有你的年度最佳青年音乐家 |
[08:34] | I’ve got chocola chip cookies. | 我有我的巧克力曲奇 |
[08:49] | Deal with it. | 勇敢点 |
[10:02] | Hey, buttas, why you messin’ my flow? you get me? | 讨厌鬼 我都被你搅和了 知道吗 |
[10:05] | I’m trying to do some fucking practice. | 我他妈还想练习呢 |
[10:07] | Who’s stopping you, mootbag? | 没不让你练啊 白痴 |
[10:09] | Yo, you’re all up in our beat, sister. | 你打乱了我们的节奏 妹妹 |
[10:11] | This is big brother business. ya know what I’m sayin’? | 这可是大哥的正事 知道不 |
[10:13] | I think I do, Ace. And what I’m saying is | 知道 艾斯 我就是要你们 |
[10:15] | shut the fuck up. OK?! | 别他妈出声了 听见没 |
[10:19] | Duck out, waste gash. | 你个废物 滚粗 |
[10:21] | You come in ‘ere chattin’, wet on our tune. | 你跑来絮絮叨叨 扰乱了我们的节奏 |
[10:27] | What did you do that for? | 为什么打我 |
[10:29] | Agh! she did it again! | 她又打我了 |
[10:33] | Don’t be calling our sister no waste gash, nigga. | 不许叫我们妹妹废物 听到没 |
[10:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:38] | Yo, Jal. we got some serious bars goin’ down. | 杰奥 我们搞得挺不错呢 |
[10:42] | Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out. Drop a beat, Don. | 看着点 给个节奏 唐 |
[10:47] | Yeah, man, but everyone’s hittin’ me an’ ting. | 妈的 怎么谁都打我 |
[10:52] | Drop a beat, Don. | 给个节奏啊 唐 |
[10:54] | It’s all blessed. chill, innit? | 没事的 别生气 |
[11:00] | Yeah, man. yeah. blood, do you want me to rep my endz? | 好啊 哥们 要我秀一个吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah, rep it, rep it, rep it, rep it, rep it! | 好啊 来吧 来吧 |
[11:04] | Check it out, sis. | 看好了 老妹 |
[11:07] | Make some noise, milky man! | 来点音乐 小白脸 |
[11:09] | Check it! | 看好了 |
[11:16] | *Don’t be comin’ in my face Talking ’bout feminism* | *别跟我说什么女权主义* |
[11:19] | *I’ll put you in your place with my blatant sexism* | *我也会用性别歧视来反击你* |
[11:21] | *Take my hench piece out of my larder* | *我要把我的肌肉拿出来秀秀* |
[11:23] | *Cos to me “No” means “Yes” and “Yes” means…* | *在我看来 “不要”就是”好” “好”就是* |
[11:26] | *Harder!* | *操得更猛烈些* |
[11:27] | *Cha, cha* | *嚓嚓* |
[11:28] | *Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Where my ladies at?* | *好诶 姑娘们都在哪呢* |
[11:36] | *Tupac and Biggie RIP* | *图派克和大老爹[都是说唱歌手]安息吧* |
[11:38] | *Tupac and Biggie got more money than me* | *图派克和大老爹都比我有钱* |
[11:40] | *Even though they’re dead…* | *可惜他们都死了…* |
[11:56] | Hi, Jayvon. where’s the boss? | 杰凡 你老板在哪里 |
[12:00] | Nice dress. | 裙子不错 |
[12:02] | No, I like it. it’s… it’s brown. | 挺不错的…是褐色的 |
[12:04] | oh, thanks, Jayvonput. and it’s green. | 谢谢啊 杰凡 不过它是绿色的 |
[12:08] | Is it? are you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[12:12] | Oh, fuck it, I dunno. | 管它呢 我不知道 |
[12:14] | Check this out. I put on the music, | 听我说 我放了音乐 |
[12:16] | – playing some Marvin Gaye… – Dad? | -马文·盖伊[灵魂乐手]的歌曲 -爸爸 |
[12:19] | – Dad. – I said, “you don’t know marvin?” | -爸爸 -我说你不知道马文吗 |
[12:21] | Jal. what’s happening? | 杰奥 什么事 |
[12:23] | Hey, it’s the blessed child. | 这就是天才少女 |
[12:26] | I can’t practise | 我根本没法练习 |
[12:27] | because my fucking brothers are banging out dumb hip-hop everywhere. | 因为我两个哥哥大声放他们的破嘻哈 |
[12:30] | Boys need practice too. | 他们也需要练习 |
[12:32] | Yeah, them boys need plenty of practice, | 是啊 他们的确很需要练习 |
[12:33] | you know what I’m saying. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[12:34] | For sure, cos those pussies are bad. And I mean fucking bad. | 当然 那俩小子太臭了 臭得一逼 |
[12:38] | They’re doing their ting. | 他们有自己的调调 |
[12:39] | We didn’t sound so cool way back when. | 我们当初唱得也不怎么样 |
[12:42] | Yes, but we had tune. and you had talent. | 是啊 我们很有节奏感 而你很有才华 |
[12:46] | Maybe you lost it. | 也许你们已经不行了 |
[12:48] | Ooh. you hear that? “maybe you lost it.” | 听到没 也许你们已经不行了 |
[12:51] | Ronny, um, I don’t think you introduced me. | 罗尼 你还没介绍我呢 |
[12:55] | No? um, yeah, Jal, this is alicia. | 是吗 嗯 杰奥 这是艾丽西娅 |
[13:00] | I’m so excited. your dad’s going to remix one of my tracks for me. | 我好兴奋 你爸要给我一首曲子做混音 |
[13:06] | Yeah? Has he shown you his special slider yet? | 是吗 他家老二你见过了没 |
[13:11] | No, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[13:15] | I’ve got my competition on saturday. Not that you care. | 我周六比赛 虽然你不在乎 |
[13:18] | Rooty tooty music. Maybe you like dancing for whitey. | 没劲的音乐 也许你喜欢给白人做表演 |
[13:23] | If you say so, dad. | 随你怎么说吧 爸爸 |
[13:24] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:28] | Oh, shite! she get you, man. | 该死 她太会戳你死穴了 |
[13:30] | She get you good! | 戳死你了 |
[13:32] | What? what’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对的吗 |
[13:34] | She’s got some serious attitude. | 她的个性很刚烈啊 |
[13:36] | And she’s looking more like her mother every day. | 她长得越来越像她妈妈了 |
[13:38] | – Ain’t that the truth. – Two time. | -可不是嘛 -顶 |
[13:41] | So what? So this girl got a sister? | 怎么 那女孩还有姐妹吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah, she got a sister, but boy… | 是啊 她是有个姐姐 不过… |
[13:50] | – ‘chelle?’ – Did you get a dress? ‘ | -歇尔吗 -你租到裙子了吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah. no, I bought one. | 是啊 不 我买了一条 |
[13:54] | ‘what colour is it? ‘ | 是什么颜色的 |
[13:56] | – Green. – ‘Is it nice? ‘ | -绿色的 -漂亮吗 |
[13:59] | Fucking horrible, of course. | 当然难看死了 |
[14:01] | ‘Sorry! ‘ | 抱歉 |
[14:02] | You don’t sound very sorry. | 你的口气好虚伪 |
[14:04] | ‘Oh, stop it! ‘ | 停下 |
[14:05] | What’s that noise. | 那是什么声音啊 |
[14:07] | – Is he? – ‘You know, he’s just h-hanging out.’ | -他在… -他就是过来玩 |
[14:10] | Yeah. ring me back when you aren’t actually being penetrated! Ok! | 得了 你没有被操的时候再打给我吧 |
[14:13] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[14:17] | It’s just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[14:28] | Fuck! fuck! | 擦 你妹 |
[14:43] | – Wow, Ronny, that is so genius! – Yeah, babe. | -罗尼 你真是天才 -谢啦 宝贝 |
[14:48] | Here’s my best bit. | 这是最好的一段 |
[14:51] | *In my dreams* | *在我梦里* |
[14:53] | *You’re not what you seem* | *你流露了真情* |
[14:56] | *Pour sweet cream on my strawberries* | *把甜奶油泻在了我的草莓上* |
[15:09] | Needs work. | 还得再调整 |
[15:53] | I hear you guys are musicians too. | 我听说你们也是搞音乐的 |
[15:58] | What she spittin’? | 她在放什么呢 |
[15:59] | Raas, breader, dat’s bate. | 屁呗 这还不明显 |
[16:01] | She ain’t even that buff. | 她都没啥胸器 |
[16:05] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | Um, Jal. | 杰奥 |
[16:08] | I thought maybe I could use your flute on one of my tracks! | 我能把你的黑管用到我的歌里吗 |
[16:12] | Where you going, sister? I ain’t no choong. | 做梦吧 大姐 当我有胸无脑吗 |
[16:16] | You get me, blood? | 懂我意思吧 哥们 |
[16:20] | Watch your lip. You, too. | 管好你们的嘴 你也一样 |
[16:24] | They’re just messing with you, sweetness. | 他们跟你开玩笑呢 甜心 |
[16:25] | Oh, right, well, | 好吧 |
[16:27] | that’s kicking, then. | 挺有意思的 |
[16:33] | You got places to go? | 你们不是有事要做吗 |
[16:37] | She’s sittin’ in my mother’s seat, man! | 她坐在我妈的位子上 伙计 |
[16:41] | Oh… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:45] | Move. We’re working. | 走吧 我们还要工作 |
[17:08] | What happened to her? | 他们妈妈怎么了 |
[17:10] | She didn’t like my sound. | 她不喜欢我的音乐 |
[17:35] | Come on, keep up. | 加油 跟上 |
[17:36] | Be fucking natural! jesus christ! come on! | 再自然点 上帝啊 加油 |
[17:39] | Yes! | 就这样 |
[17:42] | Yo! Mezzo forte. | 次强音 |
[17:44] | Mezzo for fuck’s sakes! | 次强音啊 |
[17:46] | Ok! | 好的 |
[17:47] | Ok! | 好 |
[17:55] | Nice. Oh, Doug, hi. | 不错 道格 你好 |
[17:58] | Yes. the director wants to see Jal here. straigitaway,please. | 嗯 主任想见杰奥 请马上过去 |
[18:06] | Right there. Off you go. | 快去吧 |
[18:11] | Doug? | 道格 |
[18:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:23] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:32] | Ah, yes. come in, uh… | 对了 进来吧 |
[18:34] | Jal… Jalander? | 杰奥..杰奥兰德 |
[18:36] | Jal is fine. | 喊我杰奥就行 |
[18:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:59] | Doug. | 道格 |
[19:01] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[19:03] | Little bit hot in here. | 这里有点热 |
[19:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:07] | Anyway, um, Jal. | 总之 杰奥 |
[19:11] | We’re just delighted that we’ve produced such a talented pupil. | 我们很高兴我们培养了你这么有才华的学生 |
[19:16] | Right. it was Claire, really. | 其实 这多亏了克莱尔 |
[19:17] | So, we’d like you to do a couple of interviews. | 所以我们希望你接受几个采访 |
[19:21] | We want to celebrate this amazing achievement | 我们想庆贺你这样背景的女孩 |
[19:24] | for a girl of your background. | 能取得如此的佳绩 |
[19:26] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[19:27] | And, uh, I’ve prepared a checklist | 我列好了一份清单 |
[19:29] | of ways in which we’ve helped you to overcome your handicaps. | 写明了我们如何帮你克服自己的心理障碍 |
[19:34] | A sort of aide-memoire, so to speak. | 可以说算是个备忘录 |
[19:37] | Sorry, handicaps? | 抱歉 什么障碍 |
[19:39] | And when you talk to the television, | 你上电视的时候 |
[19:42] | I’d like you to mention the college’s upcoming bid | 我希望你能提一下学院的口号 |
[19:45] | for Working Towards Sustaining Excellence | 就是为”再创佳绩”活动 |
[19:48] | under the Everything’s Getting Better initiative. | 提出的”努力进取 精益求精” |
[19:51] | It’s all terribly important. | 这非常重要 |
[19:54] | It’s for people like you. ok, Jal? | 是为了你这样的人 好吗 杰奥 |
[19:58] | So, you’ve got the Evening Post at three. | 三点钟有《晚邮报》的采访 |
[20:02] | Then This Morning with bubbly Fern Britton at half past, | 然后三点半跟费恩·布里顿录《今日早晨》 |
[20:05] | followed by Blue Peter. Then channel 4. | 接着是布鲁·皮特和第四频道的访问 |
[20:09] | They’re ironic, ok? | 他们很会挖苦人 知道吗 |
[20:11] | Finally, we don’t like people to get disappointed… | 最后一点 我不想让大家失望 |
[20:16] | In what? | 你指什么 |
[20:17] | The competition. | 比赛 |
[20:19] | We don’t like disappointment, do we, Doug? | 谁都不喜欢失望 对吧 道格 |
[20:22] | So I’ve prepared a checklist of | 所以我还列了一张单子 |
[20:23] | things to think to when you lose. | 一旦失败 可以作为参考 |
[20:29] | As long as you’ve done your best. | 只要你尽了最大努力就行 |
[20:31] | That’s the main thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[20:34] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的忠告 |
[20:38] | Right. Let’s go for it. | 好吧 那么加油啦 |
[20:41] | Go, Jal. Kick it. Let’s rock! | 加油 杰奥 好好表现 |
[20:44] | Inspirational. That’s what we’re all about. | 真励志 这就是我们的宗旨 |
[20:52] | ‘So if you win,will we see you in the charts? | 如果你赢了 你会出专辑吗 |
[20:54] | ‘No. | 不会 |
[20:55] | ‘Right. and your family, they must be very proud of you. | 好吧 你家人肯定很为你自豪吧 |
[20:59] | ‘No. | 没有 |
[20:59] | ‘Uh… are they musical too? | 他们也是音乐人吗 |
[21:01] | ‘No. | 不是 |
[21:03] | ‘Um… right. um… | 嗯…好吧 嗯… |
[21:05] | ‘Have you decided what you are going to wear on the big night? | 你想好比赛当晚要穿什么了吗 |
[21:07] | ‘No. | 没有 |
[21:09] | ‘Ok, and, uh, who’s the best… ‘ | 好吧 还有 谁是最… |
[21:11] | You don’t exactly put out, do you, girl? | 你放得不是很开啊 是吧 |
[21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[21:15] | ‘Wayne Osmond… ‘ | 维恩·奥斯蒙德[美国乐手] |
[21:16] | Do you have to be so fucking sulky all the time? | 你非得成天死绷着个脸吗 |
[21:19] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[21:21] | ‘So tell me about the clarinet. | 跟我谈谈黑管吧 |
[21:23] | It’s a kind of flute thing, isn’t it? | 是像笛子那样的 是吧 |
[21:25] | ‘No. It’s a single reed woodwind instrument… ‘ | 不是 黑管是单簧木管乐器… |
[21:28] | If I was on telly, i’d make an effort. | 如果我上电视 一定好好表现 |
[21:31] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[21:32] | ‘Will you take a lucky mascot on stage with you? | 你上台表演时 会带吉祥物去吗 |
[21:34] | ‘No. | 不会 |
[21:35] | ‘Well, lots of luck with that… ‘ | 好吧 那是会带来好运的… |
[21:36] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[21:39] | I mean, fucking hell. | 天哪 |
[21:41] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[21:43] | – I dunno. It fitted. – How much? | -不知道 挺合身的 -多少钱 |
[21:46] | 14 quid. | 14块 |
[21:47] | – For fuck’s sake. it’s brown. – it’s not. It’s green. | -上帝啊 这是褐色的 -不是 是绿的 |
[21:52] | I suit green. | 绿色很衬我 |
[21:56] | – I paid good money for that. – You did not. | -我花了很多钱的 -才没有 |
[22:10] | Jesus, ‘chelle. I can’t wear that stuff. | 天呐 歇尔 我不能穿成那样 |
[22:12] | Shut up. You, girl, need to learn a few tricks. | 够了 你得学着点 |
[22:15] | Like what? | 学什么 |
[22:16] | Like looking good. It’s what I do. | 怎么打扮 这就是我的专长 |
[22:19] | It isn’t all you do. | 但不是你的全部 |
[22:20] | Yeah, it is. You play clarinet and I look shaggable. | 就是的 你吹黑管 我扮女神 |
[22:24] | It’s talent, girl. Pure talent. | 这绝对是天赋啊 |
[22:27] | Now, come on. Off. | 行了 快脱 |
[22:37] | Sorry, mate. Record company showcase. | 抱歉 伙计 唱片公司表演会 |
[22:39] | Over 21s tonight. | 不满21不得入内 |
[22:41] | Well, I’m 21. We’re all 21. aren’t we, lads? | 我21了 我们都21了 是吧 伙计们 |
[22:44] | – Definitely. – He’s an ol…yep… He’s an old one, he is. | -绝对的 -没错 他可老了 |
[22:46] | ID? | 身份证 |
[22:47] | There you go. Check it out. | 这儿呢 你看 |
[22:55] | I know, takes years off me. | 我知道 胡子显得很年轻 |
[22:58] | But I had to cut it off. | 但我不得不剃掉了 |
[22:59] | Cause, it kept getting caught in the girlfriend’s piercing. | 因为老挂在我女朋友的穿孔上 |
[23:02] | Anyway, shall we go in? | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[23:04] | Yup, might as well. | 是啊 进去吧 |
[23:06] | Fuck off before I stick this so far up your arse, | 滚蛋 否则我就把它塞进你屁眼里 |
[23:09] | your teeth come out of your eyeballs. All right? | 把你的牙从眼珠子里顶出来 懂吗 |
[23:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | Look | 听我说 |
[23:18] | I just don’t want to disappoint my colleague, Dr. MacAbby. | 我就是不想让我同事麦克阿比医生扫兴 |
[23:21] | He’s visiting from Senegal. | 他是从塞内加尔来旅游的 |
[23:23] | Katinga. | 卡丁喀 |
[23:24] | Gotta warn you, he’s got some serious voodoo shit going on. | 我得提醒你 他的法术很厉害 |
[23:31] | You mean like this? | 这种的吗 |
[23:35] | Yeah. Like that. | 对 就那种 |
[23:37] | Bit more subtle. | 但要低调点 |
[23:38] | Fuck off. | 快滚 |
[23:40] | – Fuck it. – We’re out. | -我去 -我们走 |
[23:40] | – We’re out. – We’re out. | -我们这就走 -我们走 |
[23:41] | Let’s get outta here, man. | 我们走吧 |
[23:43] | It’s all right, danny. | 没事 丹尼 |
[23:44] | They can come in with me. | 他们跟我一起的 |
[23:49] | Jal? Is that you in there? | 杰奥 是你吗 |
[23:52] | My dad’ll put them on the guest list. Ok? | 我爸会把他们加在受邀名单上的 |
[23:57] | Cheers, bruv. | 谢啦 兄弟 |
[23:59] | Your shit really good! | 你可真够厉害的 |
[24:25] | For christ’s sake. Stop looking at them. | 上帝啊 别看了 |
[24:28] | Sorry Jal. | 抱歉 杰奥 |
[24:30] | They’re a bit… well, they’re out, aren’t they? | 但你的那俩东西…你都摆出来了嘛 |
[24:33] | You’re gay, for christ sakes. | 你是个基佬 上帝啊 |
[24:35] | Yeah… | 对 |
[24:37] | I mean, yeah, of course. | 我是说 是啊 没错 |
[24:39] | And you’re supposed to respect women’s bodies, muslim boy. | 穆斯林小子 你不是应该尊重女性的身体吗 |
[24:44] | I’m respecting. | 我很尊敬啊 |
[24:46] | Believe me, I’m respecting. | 相信我 相当尊敬 |
[24:50] | Are those? I mean, what’s keeping it all up? Is that… | 那个 你怎么让它们那么挺的 |
[24:54] | Don’t touch. | 别摸 |
[24:56] | But I wanna touch. Honestly, I’ll die if I don’t touch. | 但我想摸 说真的 不摸我会死的 |
[25:01] | So who’s buying us a drink? | 谁愿意给我俩买酒 |
[25:03] | – I will. – It’s on me. | -我来 -我请了 |
[25:04] | I’ll get a pitcher. | 我去买一壶 |
[25:05] | I’ll buy you both a drink. | 你们俩我都请了 |
[25:07] | I’m going for a wee. | 我去趟卫生间 |
[25:13] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[25:15] | And I look… | 那我怎么样 |
[25:17] | Yeah, yeah. cool. | 好着呢 |
[25:19] | I’ll catch you later, yeah? | 等会儿再聊 |
[25:24] | I don’t know where she’s been hiding it. | 她以前把胸藏哪了啊 |
[25:26] | Yeah, man, honestly. | 就是啊 |
[25:29] | Nice. Miss Obu? | 好东西 欧布小姐的吧 |
[25:32] | The dress. It’s Miss Obu. I love that cut. | 裙子 是欧布小姐的 我喜欢这裁剪 |
[25:36] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Can I get you a drink? | 我能请你喝杯酒吗 |
[25:40] | Um. I think my friends… | 我的朋友们… |
[25:42] | Oh, no problem. Maybe in a while. | 没事 过会儿再说吧 |
[25:46] | You look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[25:47] | Oh. Cool. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | What is he doing with the posh bitch? | 他在跟那个浪贱货干什么 |
[26:09] | Talking. | 聊天 |
[26:10] | What? Like we’re talking? | 就像咱俩这样吗 |
[26:13] | I dunno, Michelle. | 我不知道 米歇尔 |
[26:14] | Yeah, talking. | 是啊 聊天 |
[26:17] | Just talking. | 只是聊天 |
[26:23] | I know you fancy me. | 我知道你喜欢我 |
[26:26] | I… | 我… |
[26:29] | Oh, christ. | 上帝啊 |
[26:31] | I love you, Sid. | 我爱你 希德 |
[26:34] | But more like a… | 但是像… |
[26:36] | – Please. – brother and sister thing. | -别说 -兄妹那样 |
[26:38] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[26:47] | One for luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 啊 嗯 |
[26:53] | We could be like a welsh brother and sister. | 我们可以像威尔士兄妹那样 |
[26:56] | You know, locked up in the farmhouse | 终日在农场里 |
[26:58] | with nothing but the sheep and our abusive father. Yeah. | 只有绵羊和虐待狂的父亲作伴 |
[27:03] | Funny, Sid. | 挺好笑的 希德 |
[27:34] | I got you a pint. | 我给你拿了一杯 |
[27:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[27:50] | Cheers. I need to be drunk. | 谢了 我正想喝醉 |
[28:02] | Oh, fine. wow, it’s nothing. | 好吧 不客气 |
[28:13] | I said, let me hear some noise! | 大家伙尖叫起来 |
[28:18] | Now, yeah! My bredren’s comin’ to waste you up, yeah?! | 我哥们要来震晕你们了 |
[28:21] | They’re the biggest. Don’t ever get it twisted! | 他们可是大明星 别搞错了 |
[28:23] | – What? – Big it up for my boys, blood! | -什么 -为他们欢呼吧 |
[28:26] | Roots! Ace man and Lynton! | 欢迎 艾斯和林顿 |
[28:44] | *Pump your gash.* | *撬开你裂口* |
[28:48] | *Want some cash.* | *只想要点钱* |
[28:53] | *Volkswagen Polo. Yo.* | *大众保罗* |
[28:58] | Hey, man, I can’t hear you, man. | 伙计 我听不见你的声音 |
[29:01] | Your microphone ain’t working! | 你的麦坏了 |
[29:07] | *Yeah. One, two…* | *耶 一 二* |
[29:10] | Man, your mike isn’t… | 你的麦… |
[29:12] | Man your mike ain’t working! | 你的麦坏了 |
[29:36] | Look there he is! There’s Fazer. | 看 费泽尔在那儿呢 |
[29:38] | Fazer! Fazer! Fazer! Fazer! | 费泽尔 费泽尔 费泽尔 费泽尔 |
[29:43] | It ain’t happening, man. | 想都别想 |
[29:44] | Yo, yo, yo, yo. You know he’s not gonna come. | 你们知道他不会上台的 |
[29:46] | So let’s go, yeah? | 我们自己玩吧 |
[29:50] | Somebody scream! | 来点尖叫 |
[30:56] | Seen Michelle? | 看见米歇尔了没 |
[30:58] | Went home with Tony. What are you doing? | 跟托尼回家了 你在干什么 |
[31:01] | Comforting you. | 安慰你 |
[31:03] | What about? | 为什么 |
[31:06] | Come on. Forget her, Sid. | 得了 忘了她吧 希德 |
[31:09] | Is there anybody in this club that doesn’t | 这酒吧里还有人不知道 |
[31:11] | know I’ve got a thing for Michelle? | 我对米歇尔有意思吗 |
[31:13] | No. | 没有 |
[31:17] | How comforting are you feeling? | 你打算安慰我到什么程度 |
[31:20] | You know I love you, Sid, but… | 我爱你 希德 只不过… |
[31:21] | Oh, don’t you fucking start. | 别跟我提那壶 |
[31:24] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[31:27] | Hey. you said I could buy you a drink. | 你说我可以请你喝杯酒的 |
[31:30] | Bar’s closed. | 酒吧打烊了 |
[31:31] | Yeah, but my mate’s just opened a club up the road. | 我朋友在街对面开了家夜店 |
[31:33] | It’s a nice place. you wanna join me? | 挺不错的 要来吗 |
[31:36] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[31:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:39] | It’s such a pretty dress. | 裙子这么漂亮 |
[31:40] | Shame to waste it. | 不秀一下可惜了 |
[31:43] | Tell you what, bring your friend for a drink | 这样吧 让你朋友也来喝一杯 |
[31:44] | then I’ll get you a cab. Promise. | 回头我打车送你们 我保证 |
[31:46] | Sid? | 希德 |
[31:49] | Ok. Sure. Why not? | 好啊 那就去吧 |
[31:51] | Yeah. let’s get out of this place. | 那我们走吧 |
[32:01] | – So what’s your name?- Jal. Jalander. | -你叫什么名字 -杰奥 杰奥兰德 |
[32:05] | Cool name. | 真好听 |
[32:06] | – And what do you do, Jalander? – I play the clarinet. | -你是做什么的 杰奥兰德 -吹黑管 |
[32:09] | – Oh, yeah. you any good? – I’m fucking good. | -水平怎么样 -好极了 |
[32:14] | Let’s get a taxi, yeah? | 我们去叫出租吧 |
[32:19] | Jal? | 杰奥 |
[32:27] | – What the fuck?! – Hello, Sidney. | -搞什么啊 -你好啊 希德尼 |
[32:29] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[32:30] | What the fuck?! Let go! | 怎么回事 放手 |
[32:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:35] | My associate, William, here, he’s been following you. | 我朋友威廉 他一直在跟踪你 |
[32:43] | I mean, let’s face it. You owe me a lorra, lorra money. | 是这么回事 你欠我一大笔债 |
[32:50] | It’s the principle, isn’t it? | 这是原则问题 |
[32:53] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[32:55] | I give you spliff on easy credit and you don’t pay me. | 我赊账卖你大麻 你却赖账 |
[32:59] | In fact, you actively don’t pay me! | 你竟然赖账 |
[33:03] | So now, now we’re down to consequences. | 现在 我们就得算账了 |
[33:06] | – Leave him alone! – Shut your face. | -别碰他 -闭嘴 |
[33:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:11] | I take credit cards. | 可以刷卡[我要信用卡] |
[33:14] | I’ll take them now. | 这就要 |
[33:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[33:23] | – Yours, an all. – I don’t have one. | -你的也交出来 -我没有 |
[33:27] | Well, what do you have? | 那你有什么 |
[33:34] | Ah, yeah. Goods of value. | 挺值钱的嘛 |
[33:37] | Listen, have everything in my account, yeah? | 听着 全算在我头上 好吗 |
[33:40] | Smart arse, | 别自作聪明 |
[33:44] | give me your pin number, now. | 把密码告诉我 快点 |
[33:46] | 3746 3 7 4 6. | |
[33:51] | Well, thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[33:54] | Oh, yeah look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[33:56] | Now that… | 瞧这个 |
[34:00] | …is a mighty fine body. | 多漂亮 |
[34:10] | It’s a nice tone. | 音调也不错 |
[34:12] | – Please, I need that. – I know, I know, I know, | -别 我需要它 -我知道 |
[34:13] | But, er, if there’s no funds in young Sidney’s coffers | 但如果希德尼的小金库里没钱 |
[34:16] | or if sidney has made the schoolboy error of giving me… | 或者他犯了小屁孩的错误 |
[34:22] | …the wrong number… | 给了我假密码 |
[34:25] | Then you need to understand how dreadfully upset that is gonna make me. | 那你就得知道我会多么生气 |
[34:48] | Hey, that’s the kind of guy that I am. | 我就这样 |
[35:04] | You fucking bastards! I’ll get you! | 你他妈的混蛋 别让我逮着 |
[35:07] | You bastards! you bastards! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[35:09] | You tolling on our sis!! | 你欺负我妹 |
[35:11] | Waste him! | 废了他 |
[35:14] | No! | 别 |
[35:15] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[35:17] | He’s helping me, you twats! | 他在帮我 你们这帮白痴 |
[35:20] | – God, they smashed my clarinet. – What? | -他们砸了我的黑管 -什么 |
[35:23] | Them! | 是他们 |
[35:27] | We go and get them good, sis! | 我们去好好收拾他们 小妹 |
[35:30] | Oh, God, they smashed my clarinet. | 天 他们砸了我的黑管 |
[35:35] | – Donald’s not your brother, right? – No. | -唐纳德不是你哥吧 -不是 |
[35:40] | Just checking. | 确认一下 |
[35:44] | ‘Really, are you all right? ‘ | 真的 你没事吧 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry, Claire. I should never have been carrying it. | 对不起 克莱尔 我就不该随身带着 |
[35:47] | ‘Don’t even think about that, | 不许这么想 |
[35:49] | – as long as you are tone. – Yeah. | -人没事就好 -嗯 |
[35:51] | ‘Just stop beating yourself up, ok? ‘ | 别自责了 好吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:54] | ‘I’ll sort it in the morning.’ | 我明早会想办法的 |
[35:55] | – So you’ll ring them? – Yes, I’ll ring them tomorrow. | -那你打给他们吗 -嗯 我明天就打 |
[35:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[35:59] | – Right. Get some rest. – Thanks. | -好了 去休息一下吧 -谢谢 |
[36:03] | Look don’t worry about it, Jal. | 别担心了 杰奥 |
[36:04] | I’ll phone you later. We’ll work something out, ok? | 我待会儿打给你 会有办法的 好吗 |
[36:07] | – ‘All right. thanks, Claire. – All right, bye. | -好的 谢谢你 克莱尔 -好的 拜 |
[36:11] | Poor girl. | 可怜的孩子 |
[36:13] | It wasn’t insured. | 那乐器没有保过险啊 |
[36:17] | Can’t you get her another? | 不能再给她弄一个吗 |
[36:18] | We’ll try, but it’s not just any clarinet. It cost thousands. | 尽量吧 可那支黑管上千块呢 |
[36:21] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[36:23] | But later, yeah? | 等下再说 |
[36:25] | Yeah. later. | 嗯 等下再说 |
[36:29] | Yeah. I’ll make some phone calls. | 我去打电话问问 |
[36:31] | Maybe we can borrow one and… | 也许我们可以借一个 |
[36:32] | Ah, holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
[36:34] | Take me you fucking welsh stud monkey! | 你个威尔士种猴 干我吧 |
[36:40] | We caught those blood claat scum easy, man. Easy. | 我们追上了那俩杂种 毫不费力 |
[36:45] | We going to jack them. Real chief ’em up. | 我们打算揍他们一顿 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[36:49] | And that’s when they go all hong kong phooey. | 谁知他们一下变身功夫大师 |
[36:55] | They waste us. | 我们被收拾惨了 |
[36:57] | Waste us, man. | 惨透了 伙计 |
[36:59] | With sticks! | 挨棍子了 |
[37:02] | Make us look like chi chi men and ting. | 把我们打趴下了 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean you to do that. | 对不起 我没想让你们出手的 |
[37:09] | Ah, it’s nothing, sis. | 没事的 小妹 |
[37:11] | Nothing at all. | 不要紧的 |
[37:13] | Got couple of licks on them still. | 我也揍了他们几下 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[37:29] | I’d like a lips from Michelle. | 我希望米歇尔能香一个 |
[37:34] | He wants a kiss. | 他想要你亲他 |
[37:42] | Me, too. | 我也要 |
[37:44] | Me, too. | 还有我 |
[37:46] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:11] | Hey, boy. | 儿子 |
[38:13] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:19] | I know you took a beating. | 我知道你挨了一顿揍 |
[38:22] | Your sister’s grateful. | 你妹妹很感激 |
[38:23] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[38:25] | You did good. | 干得不错 |
[38:28] | Yeah. I’ll come down again in an hour. | 嗯 1小时后我再过去 |
[38:33] | I love you, too. I love you all. | 我也爱你 我爱你们几个 |
[38:36] | Even that ‘tupid white boy. | 包括那个蠢蛋白人男孩 |
[38:46] | *I’m inspired, I’m offline* | *我功成身退 却思如泉涌* |
[38:49] | *A renegade, disturbing the peace while I’m spitting the serenade* | *离经叛道 唱一支夜曲扰你清净* |
[38:53] | *All this tension, miscomprehension* | *紧张气氛 误会误解* |
[38:55] | *I’m informed and on the level that I might mention* | *我心里有数 或许还会说出来* |
[38:57] | *That when I scream it’s just passion* | *我的呐喊是我的宣泄* |
[38:59] | *I ain’t angry at culture I ain’t angry at fashion* | *我不厌弃文化 也不抵触时尚* |
[39:02] | *And I might sound spiteful if I feel shit’s epidemic* | *如果满目恶行 我或许会言辞激烈* |
[39:05] | *I admit that some is soul but some is academic* | *有些发自内心 有些是理论* |
[39:08] | *I been doing this forever. So why you choosing now?* | *我一直都是这样 你现在却百般刁难* |
[39:10] | *Turning your face away is a punch in the gut, pow* | *你的不屑像拳头狠狠砸在我肚子上* |
[39:12] | *So, swing a rhyme of time* | *哼一段时空的节奏* |
[39:14] | *Like the dove, sing of love and keep your peace* | *就像和平鸽 歌颂爱与和平* |
[39:16] | *Cos I got kin I got skin to think of.* | *因为我要为我的亲人考虑* |
[39:23] | Why you listening to me, girl? | 你怎么在那儿偷听 臭丫头 |
[39:26] | Don’t you talk to me through glass! | 别隔着玻璃跟我说话 |
[39:37] | Nobody’s supposed to come in here. This is my… | 谁都不能进这儿来 这是我的… |
[39:39] | Why don’t you ask me how I am, dad? | 为什么不问问我的状况 爸爸 |
[39:41] | I got beat on. | 我也被打了 |
[39:44] | It’s not my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[39:46] | It’s not my fault I look like her. | 长得像她不是我的错 |
[39:50] | She’s gone. Deal with it. We have. | 她走了 像我们一样接受现实吧 |
[39:54] | – Ah, girl… – You’re wasting it. | -丫头… -你在浪费 |
[39:57] | Wasting what you’ve got. | 浪费你的才华 |
[40:00] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
[40:04] | Don’t be coming in my places, girl. | 别乱闯我的地盘 丫头 |
[40:07] | Your room is a tip. Tidy it! | 你房间乱得像猪窝 打扫一下 |
[40:10] | – What? – Tidy it. | -什么 -打扫去 |
[41:47] | Ok? | 好了吗 |
[41:48] | Slow through the adagio. Slow. | 柔板要慢慢来 要慢 |
[41:50] | Or I’ll paddle your fucking ass. | 否则当心你的小屁屁 |
[41:53] | ‘Jal. Standby. They’re ready for you on stage.’ | 杰奥 准备好 你要上台了 |
[42:43] | Watch what you’re fucking doing, pal. | 看着点啊 伙计 |
[42:44] | Get in, man. | 上车 伙计 |
[42:45] | – What? – Get in. | -什么 -上车 |
[42:50] | Get your fucking hands off! | 别他妈碰我 |
[42:58] | Watch my fucking gear! Get off! | 别弄坏了我的衣服 滚开 |