时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, the seatbelt light has been switched off. | 女士们先生们 安全带指示灯已关闭 |
[00:33] | You are now free to move around the cabin. | 可以在机舱内自由活动了 |
[00:36] | We’ve reached cruising altitude | 飞机已升至巡航高度 |
[00:38] | and are flying over the French Alps. | 正飞过法国阿尔卑斯山脉上空 |
[00:41] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉啊 |
[00:47] | It’s nothing to do with you! | 不是因为你 |
[00:49] | It’s the vibrations, innit? | 是震动的关系 |
[00:51] | Mm, yeah. | 当然了 |
[00:54] | Fuck off, homo. | 滚边 死玻璃 |
[00:56] | You gonna be this horny the whole trip? | 你这一路都会这么饥渴吗 |
[00:57] | Just wait till we get there. Oh, man. | 等我们到了就解渴了 |
[01:00] | Those Russian peasant babes | 那些俄国的乡下辣妹 |
[01:01] | will do anything for some Levi’s and a Big Mac! | 会为牛仔裤和巨无霸使出浑身招数 |
[01:04] | OK, everyone. Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[01:07] | Right, I want you all to remember | 好了 给我记住 |
[01:09] | that this is not a holiday, OK? | 你们绝不是来玩的 |
[01:12] | This is your chance to nail your module one history coursework | 而是来完成你们的模块一历史课程作业 |
[01:17] | post-Soviet industrial Russia. | “后苏维埃时代的工业化俄国” |
[01:19] | It’s a chance of a lifetime, gang. | 机会难得啊 伙计们 |
[01:21] | Whoopee! | 万岁 |
[01:22] | Now, this isn’t just education, yeah? | 这不是一般的教育 |
[01:25] | It’s total education. | 而是全方位的教育 |
[01:27] | Total piss up. | 全方位胡扯吧 |
[01:30] | Uh, no, no, no, no. There’ll be no “piss up”, OK? | 不不 别去想”胡扯” 好吗 |
[01:33] | We’re gonna work hard, | 我们要努力探究 |
[01:35] | understanding the culture and history of Mokshovkov | 理解莫什柯夫的历史文化 |
[01:38] | in the Mordovian Republic of the Russian Federation. | 它是俄联邦莫尔多瓦共和国的城市 |
[01:40] | OK? We’re gonna see the real Russia, yeah? | 我们要见识真正的俄罗斯 |
[01:44] | The wild and desolate land | 拿破仑和希特勒 |
[01:45] | that Napoleon and Hitler failed to tame. | 都无法征服的荒凉狂野的国度 |
[01:49] | This is adventure, yeah? This is living, breathing history. | 这就是探险 是活生生的历史 |
[01:53] | Who’s with me? | 谁感兴趣 |
[02:00] | Thank you, sir. I was addressing history students only. | 谢谢 这番话只针对我的学生 |
[02:07] | This trip will blow their minds, | 这趟旅行会让他们大开眼界的 |
[02:10] | and yours. | 你也是 |
[02:12] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:13] | Oi, An, An. Where’d you hide the drugs, then? | 安瓦 你把药藏哪了 |
[02:16] | I don’t have ’em. I thought you were bringing them. | 我没带啊 我以为你带了 |
[02:18] | No. You were gonna put ’em in your turban. | 不 说好把药放你头巾里的 |
[02:20] | I don’t wear a turban, Chris. | 我从不戴头巾 克里斯 |
[02:23] | I thought you were gonna get one especially! | 我以为你会特地去弄一个呢 |
[02:24] | Don’t panic, boys. We’ve got a back-up plan. | 哥们 别急 我们有备用计划 |
[02:28] | Urgh, not up his arse? | 不会塞他屁眼里吧 |
[02:34] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[02:35] | Jeez. | 上帝 |
[03:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:15] | They think he’s a fucking terrorist? | 他们把他当恐怖分子了 |
[03:16] | – Where they gonna take me? – Do something. | -他们要带我去哪 -做点什么 |
[03:17] | Right, OK. Leave it to me. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[03:19] | Tom, maybe I should… | 汤姆 还是让我… |
[03:20] | No, no, no. I’m trip leader. | 不用 我是领队 |
[03:22] | If anyone’s gonna be anally searched, it should be me. | 要检查谁的肛门 也该是我的 |
[03:26] | That’s right. Trip leader. Let me through. | 我是领队 让我过去 |
[03:33] | Nyet! | 不能进来[俄语] |
[03:35] | Get the fuck off me! | 别碰我 |
[03:35] | No, sorry, sorry. Listen, listen! That boy is in my charge | 抱歉 听着 那个孩子归我管 |
[03:39] | and I can give you my personal guarantee that… | 我以人格担保… |
[03:44] | Oh, I see. OK. | 明白了 |
[04:06] | No, no, no.I’ve given you everything. | 不行了 能给的都给了 |
[04:08] | Ahh! There’s nothing fucking up there! | 那地方没东西 |
[04:10] | No… OK, OK, OK. | 别 好吧 |
[04:16] | That’s totally stereotyping. | 这完全是成见啊 |
[04:17] | You gonna let them get away with it? | 你就不管管吗 |
[04:22] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[04:23] | Just walk on. | 走吧 |
[04:25] | I’m trying, it’s just that they just look so disappointed | 我也想 只是他们知道我不是恐怖分子时 |
[04:27] | when I’m not a terrorist. | 竟然很失望 |
[04:28] | Well, you’re a very dull Muslim, Anwar. | 你的确是个无聊的穆斯林 安瓦 |
[04:31] | Very dull indeed. | 十分无趣 |
[04:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:38] | Uh, hello, excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[04:40] | Hello, hi. Uh, we’re looking for our bus. | 你好 我们在找我们的巴士 |
[04:44] | Um, we had an arrangement, | 之前定了一辆 |
[04:47] | uh, for a bus to, uh, Mokshokov. | 去莫什柯夫的巴士 |
[04:50] | – Mokshokov? – Um… How can I put this? Um… | -莫什柯夫 -怎么说呢 |
[04:53] | We ordered a bus. Ahh! | 我们定了辆巴士 |
[05:28] | Ugh. Bet you never thought you’d be doing this last week, eh? | 你上周肯定还想不到会有今天吧 |
[05:33] | No. | 是啊 |
[05:49] | Fucking hell.This place better be good. | 妈的 这地方最好像样点 |
[05:51] | My hair is destroyed. | 我发型都毁了 |
[05:53] | I need a shower and a decent hairdryer. | 我得冲个澡 好好吹下头发 |
[05:56] | Oh, great, Tom. We’re staying in a fucking prison. | 好极了 汤姆 我们要住监狱了 |
[05:58] | Don’t judge a book by its cover. | 别以貌取人 |
[06:00] | That’s what this trip is all about understanding other people’s culture. | 旅行的意义就在于体验当地文化 |
[06:04] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:06] | Dobry den. | 你好[俄语] |
[06:13] | Ya, Tom Barkley. And you are… | 我是汤姆·巴克利 您是… |
[06:17] | Irene Kovskaya. Translator. | 艾琳·考夫斯盖亚 翻译 |
[06:20] | Come! I lock you in! | 走吧 我把你们关进去 |
[06:31] | OK, it’s two to a room. | 两人一间房 |
[06:34] | So pair up, people! | 自由组合吧 |
[06:36] | Raas! Russia’s big, bruv! Me’s gonna be hyped up. | 俄罗斯真大 我要好好嗨一把了 |
[06:39] | No, it’s same sex only, I’m afraid. | 不行 只能同性合住 |
[06:42] | So rearrange yourselves, yep. | 大家重新组合 |
[06:46] | Spoilsport. | 扫兴鬼 |
[06:48] | Come, come. | 来 |
[06:50] | And we are going to be roomies, I’m afraid. | 看来我们得住一间了 |
[06:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Budget couldn’t stretch to single lodgings so… | 租单人间就超支了 所以… |
[07:00] | We’ll make ourselves comfy, yeah? | 我们会相处融洽的 是吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[07:13] | I pushed and pushed but still nothing. | 我拉了半天什么也没拉出来 |
[07:16] | What the fuck are we gonna do here without any drugs? Look it it. | 没药还玩个屁啊 瞧瞧这里 |
[07:20] | Don’t blame me if I’ve got guts of steel. | 肠子硬又不是我的错 |
[07:22] | Dunno why you came anyway. | 真不知道你为什么要来 |
[07:25] | You don’t even do history. | 你又没学历史 |
[07:27] | I thought it would be uplifting. | 我觉得会很刺激 |
[07:38] | Let me have a go. | 我试试吧 |
[07:49] | Cheers, man. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[07:50] | Magic fingers. | 我的手有魔力 |
[07:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[07:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | “Bad mood comfy jim jams”? | 安慰系短睡裤 |
[08:04] | What? You try arguing with a 45-year-old Pakistani woman, then. | 跟45岁的巴基斯坦妇女能讲理吗 |
[08:10] | Did she pack you these as well? | 这也是她给你的吗 |
[08:12] | No, but she packed me this. | 没有 但她给了我这个 |
[08:17] | Seriously impressive, man. | 画得真好 |
[08:20] | Must have taken ages. | 花了不少时间吧 |
[08:23] | You can have it, if you want. | 想要就拿去吧 |
[08:26] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Dinner. | 吃饭了 |
[09:07] | Wank | 站撸 |
[09:08] | or tell group? | 还是告诉大家 |
[09:13] | Wank | 站撸 |
[09:17] | or tell group? | 还是告诉大家 |
[09:20] | Ah, tell group! | 告诉大家 |
[09:45] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 |
[09:48] | I’ve seen boobs! A girl with boobs! | 我看到咪咪了 有咪咪的姑娘 |
[09:51] | God, that’s pathetic, Anwar. | 你太可悲了 安瓦 |
[09:53] | No. You wanna see this, though! She’s got a big chopper as well. | 你也会想看的 她还挥着大斧 |
[09:55] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:57] | I wanna see that. | 我也要看 |
[10:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, guys, what about your dinner? | 伙计们 晚餐怎么办 |
[10:02] | You don’t wanna look at the girl with the boobs? | 你不想看有咪咪的姑娘吗 |
[10:05] | Nah. | 不 |
[10:06] | I prefer Welsh women. | 我喜欢威尔士女人 |
[10:21] | She was there a second ago. She was there. | 她刚刚还在的 真的 |
[10:28] | She’ll come back. | 她会回来的 |
[10:28] | She was just there, I promise! | 她刚刚就在那儿 我发誓 |
[10:31] | Tell us when the Spice Girls turn up, too, yeah? | 等辣妹组合来了记得喊我们 |
[10:34] | Piss off. | 滚吧 |
[10:36] | She was there. She had boobs. | 她刚刚在的 而且有胸器 |
[10:40] | Yeah, whatever, man. | 无所谓了 |
[10:45] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:47] | Looking for your “Sexy Saturday Night Leopard Skin Thong.” | 找你的”周六性感豹纹丁字裤” |
[10:49] | We’re going out on the pull. | 我们要去舞池 |
[10:51] | Just make sure you don’t bring anyone back, ok. | 千万别带人回来 |
[10:54] | Well, we are sharing a room Max, yeah. | 我们共处一室 马克西 |
[10:56] | I don’t wanna have to pretend to be asleep while you’re doing | 我可不想你找个哥萨克大汉回来乱搞 |
[10:58] | whatever you do with some big Cossack guy. | 我还得闷头装睡 |
[11:01] | Maybe you can tempt your big-boobed peasant girl in here. | 你也可以去勾引你的胸器村姑啊 |
[11:04] | Have a bit of party, you know? | 大家一起玩玩 |
[11:05] | Seriously, Maxxie | 说真格的 马克西 |
[11:07] | I don’t have to be stuck around watching you do a guy. | 我没心情看你在这儿搞基 |
[11:12] | Can I bring a girl back? | 我能带个女孩回来吗 |
[11:16] | I could, couldn’t I? You’re shit, Anwar! | 这你没意见 是吗 你真过分 安瓦 |
[11:18] | Well, have you ever tried being with a girl? | 那…你跟女孩好过吗 |
[11:21] | – What the fuck is wrong with you? – Well, have you? | -你他妈有病啊 -你有吗 |
[11:23] | Well, have you ever tried being with a man? | 那你跟男孩好过吗 |
[11:24] | No! Don’t be sick. | 没 别那么恶心 |
[11:27] | You calling me sick? | 你说我恶心 |
[11:28] | No! | 不 |
[11:30] | I dunno what I think, yeah. | 我也不知道我什么意思 |
[11:33] | I’m just a Muslim. | 我是个穆斯林 |
[11:34] | Gay’s… just wrong. | 同性恋 对我来说不可接受 |
[11:42] | Then you don’t want anything to do with me. | 那你不想跟我有瓜葛喽 |
[12:12] | – All right, Max? – No. | -好吗 马克西 -不好 |
[12:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:15] | Well, Anwar’s decided to become a Muslim. | 安瓦决定要做个穆斯林 |
[12:18] | What, like, more Muslim than he was already? | 怎么 比他现在更穆斯林吗 |
[12:22] | A bit more Muslim, yeah. | 对 更穆斯林点 |
[12:25] | So I need to sleep in here, OK? | 我得睡这儿 行吗 |
[12:28] | Fine. Sid’ll swap. | 好啊 希德和你换 |
[12:29] | You don’t mind, do you, mate? | 你不介意吧 伙计 |
[12:31] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没事 |
[12:36] | Maybe take your bag, too? | 把你的包也带走吧 |
[12:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么啊 |
[12:55] | He’s just, like, switched about me being… You know. | 他就是介意我是个… |
[12:59] | Blond? | 金发帅哥吗 |
[13:00] | – No! – Short? | -不 -矮小 |
[13:01] | Gay! | 同性恋 |
[13:05] | Shall I give you head? | 要我给你口交吗 |
[13:06] | – What? – It’ll cheer you up. | -什么 -让你开心点嘛 |
[13:08] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[13:09] | You’re supposed to be a friend, Tony, | 你应该像个朋友样儿 托尼 |
[13:11] | and I’ve come in here with a problem, ok. | 我遇到问题了 |
[13:15] | You fuck! | 你个混蛋 |
[13:16] | We’re in Russia. I wanna try something new! | 我们在俄国 我想尝点新鲜的 |
[13:19] | I’m not a hobby, Tony. | 我又不是个爱好 托尼 |
[13:21] | You’re not taking up canoeing here! | 你别想跟我学肛交 |
[13:22] | I’ve been canoeing. | 我早肛交过了 |
[13:24] | Well, what about Michelle? | 那米歇尔呢 |
[13:26] | Loves canoeing. | 她喜欢肛交 |
[13:27] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[13:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | What you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:33] | I’m gonna get an early night. Coming to bed? | 我想早睡啊 你呢 |
[13:41] | Hey, Max. | 马克西 |
[13:43] | Can you give me and Tony some time alone, please? | 能让我跟托尼单独待会儿吗 |
[13:45] | No. Yeah, Sure. Sorry. | 嗯 好的 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Don’t come in, Tom. | 别进来 汤姆 |
[14:05] | It’s Chris. | 是克里斯啊 |
[14:06] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[14:08] | I’m changing. | 我在换衣服 |
[14:10] | You OK? | 有事吗 |
[14:12] | Can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[14:13] | Well, have you got a book? | 那…你带书了吗 |
[14:16] | Why would I have a book? | 为什么要带书啊 |
[14:18] | You’re a student. | 你可是学生啊 |
[14:20] | Yeah…But we don’t need books for your sort of thing, do ya? | 可上你的课不用书啊 |
[14:23] | Psychology. It’s all in your head, innit! | 心理学 都在你脑袋里 对吧 |
[14:27] | Let me in | 让我进去 |
[14:28] | and I’ll show you my reverse-psychology. | 我给你展示一下我的逆向心理学 |
[14:30] | No. | 不行 |
[14:32] | Fine. I’ll go away then. | 好吧 那我走了 |
[14:33] | All right. | 好啊 |
[14:37] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[14:41] | So what do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[14:46] | Just wanted to see you. | 我只想看看你 |
[14:49] | OK. | 好啊 |
[14:50] | And, er, maybe a goodnight kiss. | 或许…给我个晚安吻 |
[14:55] | – Hope you’re decent! – Wait a minute! | -都穿戴好了吧 -等一下 |
[14:57] | Shit! | 该死 |
[14:58] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[15:08] | OK. Come on in. | 好了 进来吧 |
[15:22] | Tom. You’re staring. | 汤姆 你在盯着我 |
[15:26] | Was I? | 有吗 |
[15:30] | – Tom! – Sorry. | -汤姆 -对不起 |
[15:33] | Well, I’ll be over there. | 那么…我就在旁边了 |
[15:36] | If you need me. | 如果你需要我的话 |
[15:40] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[15:42] | – You OK? – Yes, um… | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[15:45] | I’m sweet as a nut. | 我好极了 |
[15:46] | I bet you are. | 那是肯定的 |
[15:54] | Tom, what are you doing? | 汤姆 你在干什么 |
[15:56] | Squat thrusts. | 下蹲运动 |
[15:58] | 97 96 97, 96 | |
[16:01] | 95 94 93 92 95, 94, 93, 92, | |
[16:06] | 91 90 91, 90… | |
[16:38] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:48] | Sid! Quick! | 希德 快 |
[16:51] | Still nothing… | 还出不来… |
[16:52] | She’s back! In a bra and pants! | 她回来了 只穿了胸罩和内裤 |
[16:56] | What? Pretend Spice? | 山寨辣妹吗 |
[17:03] | You know sometimes, | 有时候 |
[17:05] | people wanna see something so badly | 人实在太想看到某些东西 |
[17:06] | they actually start to imagine they have seen something? | 就会想象自己真的看到了 |
[17:51] | Wakey-wakey! | 醒醒 |
[17:54] | Hour for cleansing. | 洗漱时间到 |
[17:56] | Girls first clean, then boys clean! | 女孩先 男孩后 |
[17:59] | There is no fucking way I am doing that! | 我才不会那么干呢 |
[18:08] | All right, Max? | 早啊 马克西 |
[18:09] | Man, Sid’s farting last night was rough. | 希德昨晚一通放屁啊 |
[18:14] | Just take it back. | 收回你的话 |
[18:16] | Take back what you said. | 收回你说的那些话 |
[18:22] | See you. | 再见 |
[18:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[18:38] | It’s an experience. Come on. | 这也是经历啊 来吧 |
[18:40] | Come on. | 勇敢点 |
[18:43] | Where’s your shampoo? Where’s your shampoo? | 你的洗发水呢 你的洗发水呢 |
[18:48] | Much water for your dirty face. | 你那脏脸得多喷点水 |
[18:51] | It doesn’t bloody wash off! | 这颜色洗不掉啊 |
[18:57] | Okey-dokey, karaoke. Folks, listen up. | 好了 伙计们 听好了 |
[19:00] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[19:02] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[19:06] | Now, there’s been a few problems. | 出现了些小问题 |
[19:11] | But are we gonna let it get us down? | 但这种小事能阻挠我们吗 |
[19:19] | No. So. | 不能 所以 |
[19:21] | Let the education begin. | 开始接受教育吧 |
[19:42] | Horse come in. | 马 进来 |
[19:46] | We break legs. | 我们把腿砍了 |
[19:49] | Then crush. | 然后压碎 |
[19:51] | Add water. | 加点水 |
[19:53] | Boil, then glue. | 熬煮 就制成胶水 |
[20:06] | Raas! My Little Pony get whacked up big-time. | 我的小马可要遭罪了 |
[20:10] | Na wha’ I’m sayin!? | 懂吗 |
[20:29] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[20:29] | Yeah, all right. All right. Like I said. | 好了 就像我说的那样 |
[20:33] | This is the real world, yeah? Real things happen. | 这是真实的世界 现实就是如此 |
[20:37] | Deal with it. | 接受现实吧 |
[20:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:40] | That factory was crap, Tom. | 那工厂就是扯淡 汤姆 |
[20:43] | I thought on this trip, we could explore. | 我是打算借这次旅行探索一下 |
[20:46] | You know… | 就是 |
[20:47] | Explore each other? | 增进彼此了解 |
[20:50] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[20:52] | Fuck off! | 去死吧 |
[20:54] | Come on. Why do you think I brought you on this trip? | 要不你以为我为什么带你来啊 |
[20:58] | You’re totally, totally out of order. | 你完全就是疯了 |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah, and maybe you are frigid. | 是嘛 也许你太冷淡了 |
[21:05] | – Yeah? – Mmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[21:06] | Well, fuck you, Tom! | 去死吧 汤姆 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:13] | Jesus Christ! What are you doing? | 上帝啊 你在干什么 |
[21:14] | He can’t talk to you like that. | 他不能这么跟你说话 |
[21:16] | – I’m gonna get the fucking twat. – It’s all right, Chris. | -我去教训那混蛋 -没事的 克里斯 |
[21:17] | It’s fine. It’s fine! | 没事的 |
[21:25] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[21:35] | Come on… Why not? | 来嘛 为什么不啊 |
[21:37] | It won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[21:39] | – I’ll be good, I promise. – No. | -我会好好的 我保证 -不行 |
[21:42] | Why not? You’ve done everyone else. | 为什么 别人你都画了 |
[21:44] | Georgie, Chris, Sid. | 乔治 克里斯 希德 |
[21:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:46] | I’ve seen. I heard about the one with Kenneth and his mum. | 我都看过 我知道肯尼斯和他妈妈那张 |
[21:49] | Now, draw me. | 画我吧 |
[21:50] | Just stop it. | 别这样 |
[21:53] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[21:56] | Come on, man, I’m inspirational. | 来嘛 我会给你灵感的 |
[21:57] | Just stop it, yeah? | 够了 听见没 |
[21:59] | You’re a fucking idiot. Look… | 你个蠢蛋 你看 |
[22:02] | You’ve got a best friend who thinks you’re a perv, yeah, | 你的好哥们觉得你是个变态 |
[22:04] | and you drew him, but you won’t do me? | 你都画他了 就不肯画我吗 |
[22:07] | I’ll give you head that’s friendship. | 我愿给你吹箫 这才叫友谊啊 |
[22:12] | The packet says that these tablets | 包装上说 这种药 |
[22:13] | will totally flush you out within 24 hours, | 能在24小时内清空肠道 |
[22:15] | cos believe me, Sid, we need those drugs. | 相信我 希德 我们很需要那些毒品 |
[22:18] | Look, there’s no drugs, Muslim boy! | 不是来送毒品的 穆斯林小子 |
[22:20] | Cheers, Max. | 别生气 马克西 |
[22:21] | You fucking prick. | 你个死混蛋 |
[22:22] | I can’t believe you’re putting that Muslim bullshit on me! | 你居然敢用穆斯林那套来说我 |
[22:25] | – What? – What are you is against God? | -什么 -你根本违背了上帝的意愿 |
[22:27] | You’re the fucking worst Muslim ever! | 你他妈是最差劲的穆斯林 |
[22:28] | – I pray five times a day. – For what? | -我每天祈祷五次 -祈祷什么 |
[22:30] | More pork chops? Fuck it. Let’s get a drink. | 多吃点猪肉吗 妈的 去喝一杯吧 |
[22:33] | Of course Allah wants you doing Class As from Sid’s arse! | 安拉肯定想让你吸食希德拉出来的毒品 |
[22:35] | Just shut up! You’re talking about my religion! | 闭嘴 你没资格谈论我的信仰 |
[22:37] | How come I was ever friends with a fucking hypocrite? | 我怎么会和你这种伪君子交朋友 |
[22:41] | Happy fucking Ramadan. | 他妈的斋月愉快 |
[22:47] | It’s not Ramadan! | 现在不是斋月 |
[22:54] | Whoa, easy man! | 轻点啊 伙计 |
[23:12] | What fucking else? | 还有什么操蛋事啊 |
[23:16] | My house! No break, | 我的房子 不准喧哗 |
[23:19] | no break! | 不准喧哗 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry… Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:30] | – Neil Diamond? – Yeah. | -尼尔·戴蒙德[美国音乐人] -是啊 |
[23:33] | Neil Diamond! | 尼尔·戴蒙德 |
[23:38] | Come. | 过来 |
[23:40] | So why are you with Tony? | 你为什么和托尼在一起 |
[23:42] | He’s exciting. And he must love me, | 他很有趣 他肯定是爱我的 |
[23:44] | cos he could have anyone he wants. | 因为他想要谁都能得到 |
[23:46] | Do you think he ever wants anyone else? | 你觉得他想要过别人吗 |
[23:49] | Maybe sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[23:52] | He always wants me the most though. | 他最想要的始终是我 |
[23:53] | I’m his girlfriend and that’s special, isn’t it? | 我是他女友 这很特别 对吧 |
[23:57] | Yeah. I suppose. Listen, I need to talk to you about him. | 应该是吧 我得跟你谈谈他的事 |
[24:02] | Look, I know I annoy you, Jal. | 我知道我烦到你了 杰奥 |
[24:05] | I don’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[24:09] | Can we get out of here, please? Just you and me? | 我们出去吧 就我们两个 |
[24:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:17] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[24:19] | Sid. Sid! | 希德 希德 |
[24:22] | Her dad’s turned up and he’s shouting. | 他爸爸来了 在冲她大喊 |
[24:24] | It’s like abuse, man. | 家庭暴力啊 |
[24:26] | Oh, so there’s a dad now, is there? | 又幻想出个爸爸来啦 |
[24:33] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[24:36] | Fuck me. She’s real. | 我去 她是真的 |
[24:38] | He’s gonna hurt her. We’ve gotta help! | 他要伤害她 我们得去帮她 |
[24:43] | What are we gonna do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[24:45] | And, he’s going. | 他走了 |
[24:47] | – Her dad’s going. – Come on! | -她爸爸离开了 -快点 |
[24:54] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[24:55] | Nowhere. Where are you going? | 不去哪 你们去哪 |
[24:58] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[25:07] | – You sure you’re not going anywhere? – Yep. | -你们真的不去哪吗 -是啊 |
[25:11] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[25:14] | – You going somewhere? – No! | -要出去吗 -不啊 |
[25:24] | Bye, then. | 再见 |
[25:35] | Neil Diamond. | 尼尔·戴蒙德 |
[25:37] | Sit down, sit down! | 请坐 请坐 |
[25:48] | What is problem? | 你怎么了 |
[25:52] | You won’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[25:54] | I mean, you can’t even speak English. | 你都不会讲英语 |
[25:57] | No problem! | 没关系 |
[26:01] | Vodka! | 伏特加 |
[26:10] | Now, you tell me problem. | 好了 你说说你的烦恼 |
[26:13] | We drink and problem kaput, da? | 我们边喝 边解决你的烦恼 |
[26:17] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | Na zdoroviye! | 干杯 |
[26:23] | Na zdoroviye! | 干杯 |
[26:37] | Chris, this… was a one-off. | 克里斯 不会有下次了 |
[26:41] | I don’t have sex with my 17-year-old students. | 我不能跟17岁的学生做爱 |
[26:46] | How old are they normally? | 那你通常跟多大的人做 |
[26:50] | What are we gonna do about Maxxie? | 马克西怎么办 |
[26:53] | You should hear what he gets up to. | 你该听听他都干过什么 |
[26:54] | I’m serious, Chris! | 我认真的 克里斯 |
[26:56] | OK, I’ll have a word. | 我会跟他谈的 |
[26:59] | And you do know that this can never, | 你知道这事 永远 |
[27:03] | ever happen again, don’t you? | 永远 不能再发生了吧 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[27:18] | OK. So the plan is? | 好吧 那计划是 |
[27:20] | We get in, rescue her, get out. | 我们进去 救她 再出来 |
[27:24] | Sid’s a big hero. Anwar gets his marbles gargled. | 希德成了英雄 安瓦得到了美人 |
[27:28] | Simple. | 简单 |
[27:51] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[27:53] | Helloski! | 你好斯基 |
[28:07] | Hello! | 你好 |
[28:14] | Anka! | 安卡 |
[28:47] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[28:53] | Sid. | 希德 |
[28:55] | Tie this to the bed. | 这头系在床上 |
[28:57] | Hurry up, he’s gonna come back. Come on. | 快 他会回来的 |
[29:02] | Come on, come on, slowly. | 来 来 慢点 |
[29:09] | Go. | 走 |
[29:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[29:12] | Trust me, yeah. | 相信我 |
[29:14] | Go. | 走吧 |
[29:15] | He’s gonna get you, go. | 他会来抓你的 |
[29:18] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 快 |
[29:22] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:29] | Sid, keep watch! | 希德 看着点 |
[29:51] | Anka. | 安卡 |
[30:14] | Every time. Every fucking time. | 每次都他妈这样 |
[30:18] | “Buy two ounces of weed, Sidney.” | “去买两盎司大麻 希德尼” |
[30:19] | “Oh, yes, sir!” | “好的 先生” |
[30:21] | “Shove a bag of pills up your arse, Sidney.” | “把这药塞你屁眼里 希德尼” |
[30:24] | “Oh, right away!” | “好 马上” |
[30:25] | “Come help me save some random bint.” | “来帮我救个陌生的女孩” |
[30:27] | “Oh, could I?” | “好啊” |
[30:29] | What have we learnt, Sidney? | 我们学到了什么 希德尼 |
[30:31] | Your friends are shitheads. | 你的朋友都是混蛋 |
[31:05] | Great. | 好 |
[31:13] | Me… | 我 |
[31:15] | name… | 叫 |
[31:17] | …Anwar. | 安瓦 |
[31:20] | Me… name… Anka. | 我叫安卡 |
[31:27] | If only you knew the things I’d love to do to you. | 你要是知道我想对你做什么… |
[31:31] | Rub my fingers through your hair. | 用手轻抚你的秀发 |
[31:34] | Kiss your lips. | 吻你的朱唇 |
[31:36] | Kiss your neck. | 吻你的玉颈 |
[31:41] | Come on your tits. | 射在你胸上 |
[31:43] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来不错 |
[31:45] | – You speak English?! – Ya hah! | -你会讲英语 -当然 |
[31:49] | I learnt from, like, some of the best American show ever. | 我从几部最好的美剧里学的 |
[31:54] | How you doin’? | 你好吗[《老友记》] |
[31:55] | I’m like… horny. | 我很饥渴 |
[32:07] | Come on, this’ll do. | 来吧 就这儿了 |
[32:13] | This is awful. Let’s go. | 这不大好 我们还是走吧 |
[32:15] | J, I’ve never left a bar without being chatted up in my life. | 杰奥 我每到一间酒吧都会被搭讪 |
[32:19] | Not about to break that record now. | 我可不想破这记录 |
[32:21] | – There’s nobody in here! – If you flaunt it, they’ll come. | -这儿都没人 -你招摇点 就会来人了 |
[32:35] | Unbelievable. | 受不了你 |
[32:37] | Flaunt it, J. | 招摇点 杰奥 |
[33:06] | Can you be any harder?! | 你还能更硬吗 |
[33:10] | Nope. | 不能了 |
[33:15] | Friends? | 做朋友 |
[33:17] | Friends! | 朋友 |
[33:22] | Anwar’s a fucking liar. Lies to his mum all the fucking time. | 安瓦就是个撒谎精 总跟他妈撒谎 |
[33:25] | No, no, no, fuck that. He makes me lie for him. | 不不 还不止 他还让我帮他撒谎 |
[33:28] | Who’s Anwar? | 谁是安瓦 |
[33:30] | Friend. | 一个朋友 |
[33:31] | Who’s homo? | 谁是同性恋 |
[33:32] | Me! Anwar hates me cos I’m a fucking homo. | 我 安瓦就因为这个讨厌我 |
[33:36] | Anwar hate homo? | 安瓦讨厌同性恋 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:38] | Anwar is friend? | 安瓦是你朋友 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:41] | So, Anwar has problem. No, Maxxie. | 那安瓦就是问题所在 不是马克西 |
[33:45] | Valentina help Maxxie? | 瓦伦蒂娜帮到马克西了吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah, yeah, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[33:51] | Maxxie help Valentina? | 马克西能帮瓦伦蒂娜吗 |
[33:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:59] | You want me to draw you? | 你想让我画你 |
[34:01] | OK. | 好 |
[34:13] | *Kalinka, malinka, kalinka maya* | *小红莓 木莓 我的小红莓* |
[34:16] | *Kalinka, malinka, kalinka maya* | *小红莓 木莓 我的小红莓* |
[34:20] | *Kalinka, malinka, kalinka maya* | *小红莓 木莓 我的小红莓* |
[34:24] | Three condomski down, 19 to go. | 用了3个 还剩19个套套 |
[34:34] | – Did you draw this? – No. | -你画的吗 -不是 |
[34:37] | He did. | 他画的 |
[34:40] | He must be a good friend. | 他肯定是你的好朋友 |
[34:42] | He’ll be there for you when the rain starts to fall. | 哪怕狂风骤雨也会在你身边的人 |
[34:47] | Maybe not. He’s pretty angry with me. | 大概不会了 我惹他生气了 |
[34:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:52] | Cos I told the truth. And that’s important. | 因为我说了实话 这很重要 |
[34:56] | But what about you? You’ve got bigger problems than me. | 那你呢 你比我的问题严重 |
[34:59] | Anka, you can’t go home back to him. | 安卡 你不能回那个家了 |
[35:04] | You should come home with me. I’ll look after you. | 你跟我回家吧 我会照顾你的 |
[35:06] | Anwar, don’t lie to me, it’s not possible. | 安瓦 不要骗我了 那是不可能的 |
[35:09] | It is! Just, look… | 可能的 你看 |
[35:11] | We can live together in my house. I’ll look after you. | 你可以跟我住在一起 我会照顾你的 |
[35:15] | There may be one or two little hiccups with the parents, | 我父母可能会有些反对 |
[35:18] | but I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 但应该不会有事的 |
[35:51] | Guys! Guys! Sporty Spice has finally arrived. | 伙计们 伙计们 运动辣妹终于现身 |
[35:54] | Anwar’s in there with a bloody Russian girl! | 安瓦跟那个俄国女孩在一起 |
[35:55] | – Tony, man, shhh! – What? | -托尼 小点声 -怎么了 |
[35:57] | Don’t act like you don’t want everyone to see. | 别装作你不想让人知道的样子 |
[36:00] | She’s fit, though, ain’t she? | 她不错 对吧 |
[36:02] | Yo, yo, homies, what’s happenin’? | 同志们 怎么回事 |
[36:05] | Yeah, she is fit. You must have paid for her. | 她是挺棒 你是给她钱了吧 |
[36:07] | Yeah, Anwar, you pimp. | 是啊 安瓦 你个皮条客 |
[36:09] | Aye, what’s poppin’, baby love? | 你好啊 美人 |
[36:12] | Perhaps she wants a taste of the Kenneth. | 也许她想尝尝肯尼思呢 |
[36:14] | Right, not to be boring old teacher, yeah. | 我不想当个老古董那种老师 |
[36:16] | I mean, it’s all gravy with me, you know, but… | 我很开明的 但是… |
[36:18] | Sid! | 希德 |
[36:20] | You’d not believe what I’ve just been through. | 你们肯定想象不到 刚刚发生了什么 |
[36:24] | I jumped out of a window, | 我从窗户跳了下来 |
[36:25] | got chased into a bush, waded through a river, | 被追进了灌木丛 趟过一条河 |
[36:29] | all the while being chased by your nutter of a dad. | 你的疯爸爸一路追赶我 |
[36:33] | But it’s OK, though, cos I reckon I lost him. | 不过没事了 我应该甩掉他了 |
[36:56] | Eurgh. Why’s she kissing her dad? | 她怎么亲她爸爸 |
[36:57] | – Anka? – He’s my husband. | -安卡 -他是我丈夫 |
[37:00] | Your husband? | 你丈夫 |
[37:02] | We were on a break. | 我们在闹别扭 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry! I didn’t know! | 对不起 我不知道 |
[37:16] | Leave him alone. Leave him alone. | 别碰他 别碰他 |
[37:20] | Oh, my giddy aunt! Can we be sensible about this? | 娘啊 大家理智一点 |
[37:31] | Stop it, now! That’s enough, Maxxie. | 住手 够了 马克西 |
[37:34] | Now. | 好了 |
[37:36] | Can we talk? Can we talk? | 我们谈谈 我们谈谈好吗 |
[37:39] | Nyet!! | 不好 |
[37:58] | Honestly, we leave you alone two hours. | 真是的 我们就离开了2小时 |
[38:03] | And look what happens. | 看看发生了什么 |
[38:08] | He totally, like, wants to know who is the leader here. | 他想知道 谁是管事的 |
[38:15] | Yes, yes, officer, yes. Um, officer… | 嗯 警官 嗯 警官 |
[38:20] | I wanted to thank you, er… because before you arrived | 我想谢谢你们 你们来之前 |
[38:23] | I was about to step in and kick some arse. | 我正想上去教训他 |
[38:26] | There is a charge for armed response. | 你们被指控持械反抗 |
[38:29] | Wh… What? | 什么 |
[38:31] | It’s, like, you so totally will have to pay them. | 你要给他们钱平事 |
[38:49] | You English big hooligan problem. | 你们英国人有作风问题 |
[38:52] | Tomorrow you leave Russia. | 明天你们得离开俄国 |
[39:11] | Hey. You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[39:14] | Man… you tried to save me. | 哥们 你想救我来着 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Well, I am fucking drunk. | 是啊 我喝醉了 |
[39:25] | You were right, Max. | 你是对的 马克西 |
[39:30] | I am a hypocrite. | 我是伪君子 |
[39:34] | – Go on. – No. I can’t. | -喝吧 -不 我不能 |
[39:40] | It’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[39:42] | It’s religion, Anwar. It’s just stuff. | 只是宗教而已 安瓦 身外之物 |
[39:47] | You don’t have to believe in it. | 你不用那么信它 |
[39:48] | Then where does that leave me, Max? | 那我算什么 马克西 |
[39:51] | I’m a Muslim boy. | 我是穆斯林 |
[39:54] | I don’t get to choose. | 我没选择啊 |
[39:57] | But where does that leave us? | 那我们算什么 |
[40:04] | Fucking hell. | 可恶 |
[40:06] | I lost my virginity tonight. | 我今晚破处了 |
[40:08] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[40:10] | Let’s get us an old fat lady. | 我们去找个老肥婆吧 |
[40:20] | Last drop? | 还有一点 |
[40:29] | OK. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | I’ll see you, mate. | 回见 伙计 |
[40:47] | – Hey, it’s He-Man. – Shut up. | -大男人回来啦 -闭嘴 |
[40:52] | Poor girl’s totally out of it. She’s completely wasted. | 可怜的丫头昏睡过去了 烂醉如泥 |
[40:55] | Tony, you’ve got to stop fucking around. | 托尼 你别再胡闹了 |
[41:00] | I dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
[41:30] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[41:32] | We’ve finally found something you’re not good at. | 终于有件你不擅长的事情了 |
[41:35] | What? | 什么 |
[41:39] | Good night, Tony. | 晚安 托尼 |
[41:41] | I’ll find somewhere else to sleep. | 我去别的屋睡吧 |
[41:45] | What? | 什么 |
[42:00] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[42:02] | Problem? | 怎么了 |
[42:03] | Tom, just shut up. | 汤姆 闭嘴 |
[42:11] | Hey, Cassie. That’s good. | 凯茜 真好看 |
[42:14] | Ta. | 谢谢 |
[42:15] | She really looks… | 她看上去 |
[42:17] | – You made her look beautiful. – She is beautiful. | -你画得很好看 -她本来就漂亮 |
[42:24] | – Tony. – Yes, Nips? | -托尼 -嗯 乳头 |
[42:27] | Have you got something to tell me? | 你有什么话要对我说吗 |
[42:29] | Er… I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[42:31] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[42:33] | No. Your top’s nice. | 不 你上衣很漂亮 |
[42:35] | I love you? Any of those? | 我爱你 什么的 |
[42:39] | No. | 不 |
[42:46] | Ahh. Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[42:48] | I think it’s… | 我觉得 |
[42:51] | I think I’m about to deliver! | 我觉得我憋不住了 |
[42:53] | Great. Just in time for Heathrow security. | 太好了 正赶上希思罗机场安检 |
[42:57] | Yeah. I hear they’re very strict. | 是啊 我听说很严的 |
[42:59] | Better keep it up there. | 最好憋着点 |
[43:01] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[43:05] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |