时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m gonna make a choice. I am. | 我会做出选择 我会的 |
[00:06] | – When? – Soon. Honest. | -什么时候决定 -马上 真的 |
[00:09] | Chris, I’ve got something to tell you. | 克里斯 我有事告诉你 |
[00:11] | Cool. Me too. I got you a present! | 好啊 我也是 我给你买礼物了 |
[00:19] | He fell on the floor, Jal. | 他摔倒了 杰奥 |
[00:21] | There was blood in his ear. I didn’t know what to do. | 耳朵都流血了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[00:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:29] | It’s a secret. Don’t tell Jal… | 那是秘密 别告诉杰奥 |
[00:32] | You said you knew about this because of the hereditary aspect. | 你说因为家族的病史 你知道这事 |
[00:36] | The brother. The brother died of the same thing. | 他哥哥 他哥哥就死于这个原因 |
[01:32] | “I know I was all right on Friday when I got up.” | 周五醒来 感觉良好 |
[01:35] | “If anything I was feeling more stolid than usual.” | 甚至比平时更麻木 |
[01:38] | “When I went out to the kitchen to get breakfast” | 去厨房吃早餐 |
[01:40] | “She said she had been to a bad party the night before.” | 她说她昨晚去了一个很烂的派对 |
[01:45] | “After the first minute I was surprised to find my feet moving, | 起初 我很惊讶脚能活动了 |
[01:48] | Wondering how they had begun.” | 不知道它们是怎么动起来的 |
[01:50] | “But I didn’t stop.” | 我没有停下来 |
[01:52] | “The rest of them were so astonished…” | 其他人都很震惊 |
[01:54] | Hello? No, he doesn’t like grapes. | 他根本不喜欢葡萄 |
[01:56] | For fuck’s sake, don’t neck them all, you tit. | 老天 别都吃完了 蠢货 |
[01:59] | Pass me a grape, Anwar. | 给我一颗葡萄 安瓦 |
[02:03] | Hey, mate. Do you want some spliff? | 老兄 想抽两口吗 |
[02:05] | “‘I think I ought to tell you something’, she said softly.” | 我想我该告诉你件事 她轻轻地说 |
[02:09] | “His dark eyes opened and looked up at her vacantly.” | 他的深色眼睛呆呆地看着她 |
[02:16] | “‘That’s your problem then’, he said.” | 那是你的问题了 他说 |
[02:23] | “‘At last I know what I really want to be.” | 我终于知道我想成为什么样的人了 |
[02:30] | “She pulled her face away and gazed down at him.” | 她侧过脸 凝视着他 |
[02:33] | “His eyes were closed. He was gazing serenely at the ceiling.” | 他闭着眼 平静地注视着天花板 |
[02:36] | “I took a quick drink of water.” | 我咽了口水 |
[02:38] | “I couldn’t imagine Ainsley making a miscalculation.” | 安思丽竟然算错了 真无法想象 |
[02:40] | “Being a person is getting too complicated. I don’t believe you.” | 做人越来越复杂 我不相信你 |
[02:44] | “She wasn’t smiling.” | 她没有微笑 |
[02:46] | “‘Why are you so interested in me, Miss?” | 你为什么对我这么有兴趣 小姐 |
[02:48] | ” ‘Oh, they’re immortal’ “ | 他们长生不死 |
[02:50] | “She said quietly.” | 她小声说 |
[02:53] | ” ‘It’s only a cake.’ “ | 一块蛋糕而已 |
[03:18] | Where’s Jal? | 杰奥在哪 |
[03:21] | She was here, Chris. | 她来过了 克里斯 |
[03:23] | Yeah? When? | 真的 什么时候 |
[03:24] | You were sleepy. | 你晕晕乎乎的时候 |
[03:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:30] | Hey, what happened to my grapes? | 我的葡萄呢 |
[03:32] | Anwar ate them. | 被安瓦吃了 |
[03:36] | Yeah, well, he’s a bloody grapist. | 他是个葡萄大盗 |
[03:41] | Feels funny, this. | 这感觉怪怪的 |
[03:43] | Funny? | 怪怪的 |
[03:44] | Yeah, Cass. I think you’d feel quite funny | 凯茜 换了你也会觉得怪 |
[03:46] | if they’d stuck a tube up from your balls to your brain. | 他们往我蛋蛋里插管子伸进我大脑 |
[03:50] | Jal knows how to change the, um… | 杰奥知道怎么换 |
[03:53] | thing. | 这东西 |
[03:54] | She went to her call-back at music college. | 她去参加音乐学院的复试了 |
[03:57] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[04:02] | I didn’t watch, did I, when they were doing it. | 他们换的时候 我也没仔细看 |
[04:05] | Maybe you should have stayed in hospital, Chris. | 也许你该待在医院 克里斯 |
[04:09] | Nah, bollocks. | 胡说 |
[04:12] | Had to get home, didn’t I? | 我得回家啊 |
[04:14] | Chris, are you allowed spliff? | 克里斯 医生允许你抽吗 |
[04:18] | Allowed? What are you talking about? | 允许 你在说什么啊 |
[04:20] | – You were dead. – Mmm. Yup. | -你差点死了 -没错 |
[04:23] | Properly dead. Three minutes. | 正式死亡 三分钟 |
[04:25] | If you can survive that, a couple of doobies can’t hurt. | 那都能挺过来 这点大麻算什么 |
[04:31] | You want me to take a look? | 要我看看吗 |
[04:33] | Cassie, I’ve got a hole right by my balls. | 凯茜 我蛋蛋旁边有个洞 |
[04:39] | Well, an extra hole… | 多了一个洞 |
[04:42] | I’ve seen your balls so many times I’ve lost count. | 我已经看过你蛋蛋无数次了 |
[04:45] | – Like when? – Like when you were using them | -什么时候 -你曾用蛋蛋 |
[04:47] | to impersonate Mick Hucknall from Simply Red. | 模仿纯红乐队的主唱米克·哈克奈尔 |
[04:50] | You’ve gotta admit, that resemblance is uncanny. | 你得承认 我模仿得像神了 |
[04:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:58] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[05:00] | We’ll fix you up in no time. | 马上就帮你弄好 |
[05:05] | Boxers, Chris. | 短裤脱掉 克里斯 |
[05:15] | Looks fine. | 看起来还行 |
[05:16] | Of course, but, er… | 当然 但是 |
[05:19] | what about the wound? | 伤口怎么样 |
[05:28] | Tell me about Jal at the hospital again. | 说说杰奥在医院时的事 |
[05:32] | She sat beside you the whole time. | 她一直坐在你身边 |
[05:36] | The whole time. Never left me. | 一直都在 一刻没离开 |
[05:38] | She never left you. | 一刻没离开 |
[05:40] | What, not even to go for a wazz? | 都没去尿尿吗 |
[05:41] | No, Chris. She had to go for a wazz. | 去了 克里斯 她当然去尿尿了 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | Yeah, she loves me. | 她爱我 |
[05:50] | Yup. | 没错 |
[05:52] | Love conquers all, do you know that? | 爱能战胜一切 你知道吗 |
[05:54] | I bet it even conquers a genetically acquired subarachnoid haemorrhage. | 肯定也能战胜遗传性蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[05:58] | That would be good. | 那就太好了 |
[06:01] | I should have told her. | 我应该告诉她的 |
[06:04] | When my brother died they said that forewarned was forearmed. | 我哥哥死的时候 他们说凡事预则立 |
[06:09] | If I got into trouble they could fix it. | 即使我病了 他们也能治好 |
[06:13] | So why didn’t you tell anyone? | 那你为什么不告诉别人呢 |
[06:16] | – I told you didn’t I? – Jal, Chris. | -我不是告诉你了吗 -我是指杰奥 克里斯 |
[06:18] | Well, I took blood pressure pills. They said that’d stop it. | 我吃了降压药 按理说应该能止血的 |
[06:21] | – You took lots of other pills too. – I like pills, OK? | -你也吃了很多其他的药 -我就喜欢小药片 |
[06:24] | Never thought it would actually happen. | 没想到真会有这么一天 |
[06:26] | There’s lots of things you never think will happen. | 有很多事都意想不到 |
[06:31] | Like that, Chris! | 比如这个 克里斯 |
[06:35] | Hello, old friend… | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[06:38] | It’s all right. I’m glad it… works. | 没事 很高兴…还能用 |
[06:43] | Goodbye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 |
[06:49] | Um, do we…Do we tell Jal about the… | 我们要告诉杰奥… |
[06:53] | About the donger? Or is that a secret? | 蛋蛋的事 还是要保密 |
[06:56] | You shouldn’t have secrets, Chris. | 你不应该有秘密 克里斯 |
[06:58] | – Neither of you should. – Right. | -你们俩都不该 -是啊 |
[07:01] | Because we love each other. | 因为我们相爱 |
[07:03] | Because you love each other. | 因为你们相爱 |
[07:28] | Sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[07:36] | You’re not ill and hiding it from me, are you, Sid? | 你没有向我隐瞒什么病情吧 希德 |
[07:40] | No. | 没有 |
[07:41] | I’m stupid and hiding it from you. | 我瞒着你我很蠢 |
[07:44] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[07:46] | No. | 不介意 |
[07:56] | Also I’ve got a nasty boil on my bum | 我屁屁上有一个疖子 |
[07:58] | and I was hoping you wouldn’t notice. | 不过我一直希望你没看到 |
[08:04] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[08:08] | That’s not nice. | 这样不好 |
[08:10] | No. | 是不好 |
[08:12] | Going to my exam. | 我去考试了 |
[08:15] | Is Jal here? | 杰奥在吗 |
[08:16] | No. | 不在 |
[08:18] | Who’s looking after Chris? | 那谁照顾克里斯 |
[08:20] | You are. | 你啊 |
[08:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | What do I do? | 我怎么做 |
[08:25] | Oh, just change his dressing. | 就帮他伤口换药 |
[08:28] | He’s still a bit confused | 他还有点晕 |
[08:30] | so he’ll probably think that I already changed it today, | 会以为我今天已经换过了 |
[08:33] | but just ignore that. | 别理他就好 |
[08:35] | Right. Where is this dressing? | 好的 伤口在哪 |
[08:37] | Oh, he’ll show you. | 他会告诉你 |
[08:39] | Don’t let him do it himself, no matter what he says. | 不管他怎么说 别让他自己弄 |
[08:41] | It’s much better if somebody else… | 别人来处理的话 |
[08:43] | handles it. | 会更好 |
[08:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:48] | OK. What do you have to say to me? | 你要对我说什么 |
[08:51] | Um… I’m sorry I’m such a tit? | 很抱歉我是个猪脑 |
[08:54] | No. | 不对 |
[08:55] | My life never made sense to me until I met you. | 直到遇见你 生活才有了意义 |
[08:57] | No. | 不对 |
[09:02] | I never really loved Michelle and it was all a terrible mistake | 我从没真正爱过米歇尔 那一切只是个错误 |
[09:05] | And I must have misheard her when she said | 她说跟我上床是最棒的一次时 |
[09:06] | that I was the best lay ever. | 肯定是我听错了 |
[09:08] | And she really, really wasn’t that great in bed. | 而且她床上功夫也不怎么样 |
[09:11] | No. | 不对 |
[09:15] | Good luck in your exam. | 考试好运 |
[09:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | What do you have to say to me? | 你想对我说什么 |
[09:31] | I’ll love you forever, Sid. | 我会永远爱你 希德 |
[09:34] | You will? | 真的 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:37] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[09:47] | You may turn over your papers. | 请翻开试卷 |
[10:29] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[10:40] | – You all right, Sid? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 希德 -还好 |
[10:42] | Yeah. I thought you were… | 我还以为 |
[10:46] | I gotta change your dressing. | 我要帮你换药 |
[10:48] | Oh, no.no. It’s fine. Cassie did it earlier. | 不用了 凯茜之前换过了 |
[10:53] | Course she has. | 是啊 |
[10:57] | Sid? | 希德 |
[10:59] | – Yeah, just let me handle it. – No fucking way. I’ll smack you. | -让我来换 -没门 小心我捶你 |
[11:02] | – I’m just trying to help you…- I’ve told him. He’s not listening. | -我只是要帮你… -我都说了 他不听 |
[11:05] | He’s not listening to me. Here we go. | 他就是不听 就这样 |
[11:08] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[11:17] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[11:19] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[11:20] | You’re 43 minutes into a two-hour philosophy A level paper | 两小时的哲学考试已经过了四十三分钟 |
[11:23] | and I’m pretty sure you haven’t written anything yet. | 而你却什么都没有写 |
[11:29] | No. | 是的 |
[11:34] | Cassie… | 凯茜 |
[11:35] | Everybody else has finished exams and started their holidays. | 其他人都考完试放假了 |
[11:39] | Here I am running a re-scheduled exam especially for you. | 而我在这儿 监考你的单人补考 |
[11:43] | So, are you going to write anything? | 你要不要答题 |
[11:47] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[11:49] | What about? | 什么不确定 |
[11:51] | How long I can put off starting to write and still get an A. | 我最长能拖多久 最终还能拿到优 |
[12:01] | Is it possible to truly enjoy power? | 人真的能享受权力吗 |
[12:05] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:06] | It’s question three. | 第三题 |
[12:08] | I’m not supposed to help you with your exam. | 我不能帮你考试 |
[12:12] | I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said. | 我绝食的时候 大家都听我的 |
[12:16] | That was powerful. | 那是很大的权力 |
[12:17] | And did you enjoy that? | 那你当时高兴吗 |
[12:21] | I think it was the happiest time of my life. | 我觉得那是我一生中最高兴的时光 |
[12:25] | But I had to stop before I died, because… | 但我必须在我饿死前停下 |
[12:30] | … otherwise it wasn’t fun. | 因为死了就不好玩了 |
[12:36] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[12:40] | You’re wrong, Cassie. | 你错了 凯茜 |
[12:47] | Did you cut yourself too? | 你也自残过吗 |
[12:49] | People will do anything to… | 人们会 |
[12:53] | People will do anything to work out why they feel bad, won’t they? | 人们会为了解开心结不择手段 不是吗 |
[12:59] | And did you? | 那你有没有 |
[13:01] | Work it out? | 解开心结 |
[13:03] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[13:04] | I’m not supposed to help you with your exam. | 我不能帮你考试 |
[13:07] | I want you to tell me! | 我要你告诉我 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:11] | How to stop bad things happening. | 怎样阻止坏事发生 |
[13:15] | Doesn’t work, does it? | 那样没用 不是吗 |
[13:17] | That’s why you have to start eating again. | 所以你又开始进食了 |
[13:21] | I fell in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[13:23] | Ah, love. | 爱 |
[13:25] | Why cut yourself when you can be in love? | 既然可以恋爱 还何必自残 |
[13:30] | You think passing an exam will make me happy? | 你觉得考试及格就能让我开心吗 |
[13:33] | Cassie, passing exams generally only makes life more complicated. | 凯茜 考试及格只会让生活变得更复杂 |
[13:38] | But there’s lots of other stuff that makes things bearable | 但有很多其他东西能让日子更好受些 |
[13:41] | and you don’t even have to use a knife. | 而且还不用自残 |
[13:44] | Like? | 比如 |
[13:46] | Disco. | 迪斯科 |
[14:12] | Yes, hi Martin. Are you on security? | 马丁 你在值班吗 |
[14:38] | Come on, Doug. | 快来 道格 |
[14:39] | One blast, then Cassie’s gonna write. | 来一段 凯茜就能答卷了 |
[15:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:17] | Hey, Cass! How’d it go? | 凯茜 考的怎么样 |
[16:20] | Fine. What are you doing? | 还行 你们在干什么 |
[16:24] | I got hungry, like real hungry, | 我饿了 超级饿 |
[16:27] | and so Sid went to get stuff. | 希德去买了点东西 |
[16:34] | You’ve finished! Congrats. | 终于考完了 恭喜 |
[16:41] | – What happened? – That was me. Reflex action. | -你怎么了 -我干的 反射动作 |
[16:47] | Yeah, seems he didn’t need his balls arranging after all. | 看起来他的蛋蛋不需要人处理 |
[16:50] | Funny. | 真搞笑 |
[16:52] | Thanks. You’re… cooking. | 谢谢 你在做饭 |
[16:55] | Yep, we’re celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[16:56] | I’m in love, exams are over, and he’s alive. | 我恋爱了 试考完了 他活下来了 |
[16:59] | I’m al-i-ve! | 生龙活虎 |
[17:00] | I thought, “Fuck it, let’s make a night of it.” | 所以我想 去他的 我们放纵一夜 |
[17:03] | How? | 怎么来 |
[17:11] | Hi, Cassie. | 你好 凯茜 |
[17:14] | Cassie, listen. Come on. | 凯茜 别这样 |
[17:16] | – Forget it, Sid. I’m going. – Cassie. | -别做梦了 希德 我走了 -凯茜 |
[17:18] | This is fucking ridiculous. | 这太他妈荒谬了 |
[17:24] | Is she here yet? | 她到了没 |
[17:32] | I’ve gotta tell you, mate. Top notch. Mmmm, it’s mega. | 我得说 老兄 味道太赞了 妙极了 |
[17:36] | Fucking A, Sid. Fucking A plus. | 给你个优 希德 优加 |
[17:39] | A double plus! | 优加加 |
[17:44] | It’s the vanilla, isn’t it? | 不喜欢香草 是不是 |
[17:45] | – Maybe not that great with meatballs. – Fuck. | -肉丸也不怎么样 -见鬼 |
[17:48] | It’s fine, Sid. | 还不错 希德 |
[17:49] | I’ve never had cherries and nuts in Smash before. | 我从没吃过樱桃和坚果配土豆泥呢 |
[17:52] | – Bit of bite. – Great, yeah. | -挺美味的 -很赞 |
[17:55] | Love it. | 超爱这个 |
[17:57] | So… all pals together. At a dinner party. | 朋友们在一起 吃晚餐 |
[18:01] | Cass. | 凯茜 |
[18:02] | Just like grown-ups. | 就像大人一样 |
[18:05] | Let it go, Cass. We’re just trying to get on. | 算了 凯茜 大家都在往前看 |
[18:07] | Normally, I’d say “Let’s stick some hash in the meatballs.” | 一般情况下 我会说 加点印度大麻在肉丸里 |
[18:11] | But these have a kick all by themselves! | 但这个本身味道就够劲 |
[18:13] | Amaretto. It was on special offer. | 意大利苦杏酒 在打特价 |
[18:19] | So, Michelle. What’s the plan? | 米歇尔 有什么打算 |
[18:22] | You going to get back together with Tony now? | 你要和托尼复合吗 |
[18:24] | All lovey? Just like before? | 卿卿我我 像以前一样 |
[18:28] | We’re trying not to make a thing of it, OK? | 我们不想搞的那么高调 |
[18:30] | All pals again. Smashing! | 大家又是朋友了 真不错啊 |
[18:41] | Anyway, you and Sid, you know… | 不管怎样 你和希德 |
[18:44] | It all came out right, yeah? | 不是也都没事了吗 |
[18:48] | And I’m properly forgetting that I ever saw Michelle’s breasts. | 我正式忘记我见过米歇尔的胸部 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[18:52] | – Or her pants…- Yes, Sid. | -还有她的底裤 -行了 希德 |
[18:53] | Or the funny freckle on the inside of… | 还有那个好笑的雀斑… |
[18:55] | I’ve gone too far again, haven’t I? | 我又说多了 是不是 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Mostly we’re just happy that Chris is all right. OK, Cass? | 我们主要是庆幸克里斯没事 好吗 凯茜 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:03] | I’m all right! | 我很好 |
[19:05] | Everyone’s seen Michelle’s breasts. | 大家都见过米歇尔的胸部 |
[19:08] | And that freckle on her fa… | 还有那个雀斑在她… |
[19:09] | That’s not the one I meant. | 我说的不是那一颗 |
[19:14] | Would it be helpful if I say I love you again? | 我再说一遍我爱你 你会好受些吗 |
[19:17] | He loves you, Cass. | 他爱你 凯茜 |
[19:20] | Which university are you going to if you get your grades? | 等成绩下来 你要读哪个大学 |
[19:23] | – Cardiff. – And you? | -卡迪夫 -你呢 |
[19:25] | York. | 约克 |
[19:27] | You two must really love each other. Like hardcore. | 你们俩肯定是非常相爱 |
[19:31] | I dunno, Cass. I guess we’re… | 不好说 凯茜 我们大概… |
[19:32] | So tell me what the point is. | 告诉我这有什么意义 |
[19:40] | – I didn’t apply to univer…- Yeah? | -我没申报大学 -是吗 |
[19:43] | Well, I did. | 我报了 |
[19:46] | You’re all full of crap. I’m going to bed. | 你们都满嘴屁话 我睡觉去了 |
[19:53] | Do you want me to come? | 要我来吗 |
[19:54] | Yes, Sid. I want you to come. | 是的 希德 我要你来 |
[19:57] | Think I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry about what happened, Cassie. | 那些事很对不起 凯茜 |
[20:08] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[20:10] | Tony fucked up. Sid fucked up. | 托尼搞砸了 希德搞砸了 |
[20:12] | Jal’s fucked up worse than any of us | 杰奥搞砸得最严重 |
[20:14] | but it doesn’t have to turn to shit. | 但这不代表一切都完了 |
[20:18] | And you just put up with that? | 你只是在忍受这一切吗 |
[20:21] | Grow up, Cass. | 懂事点 凯茜 |
[20:28] | That’s it. I’m never putting vanilla in anything ever again. | 够了 我再也不乱放香草了 |
[20:31] | – Shall I come with you? – Yeah. | -我们一起走吗 -好的 |
[20:35] | – Come on, let’s just go. – Right. | -快点 我们走 -好的 |
[20:37] | Guys? | 大家等等 |
[20:40] | How’s Jal fucked up? | 杰奥怎么搞砸了 |
[20:45] | Sorry, the train was late and… | 抱歉 火车晚点了 |
[20:49] | What’ve you done? | 你怎么了 |
[20:54] | I don’t know why I am the way I am. | 我不知道我怎么变成这样 |
[20:58] | – It’s all right. – No, it’s not all right. | -不要紧的 -要紧 |
[21:04] | Something makes me hate everything. | 有些事让我憎恶一切 |
[21:09] | Everything. | 一切 |
[21:15] | That’s what I like about you, Sid. | 所以我喜欢你 希德 |
[21:19] | You never try to explain things… | 你从来不费心解释什么 |
[21:22] | No. | 的确 |
[21:26] | I probably would if I could. | 不过我要是能解释的话 我也许会的 |
[21:34] | We’re finished. | 我们完了 |
[21:37] | Do you realise that? | 你明白吗 |
[21:39] | Finished? | 完了 |
[21:41] | Two weeks from today we get our results and it’s all over. | 两周后发成绩单 然后就完了 |
[21:46] | We’re grown up. | 我们就是大人了 |
[21:48] | We’ve made it. Done. | 我们完成学业了 结束了 |
[21:52] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 那是好事 不是吗 |
[21:54] | Everything ends badly. | 没什么事有好结果 |
[21:57] | It doesn’t have to. | 不一定啊 |
[21:58] | No? | 不吗 |
[22:01] | I’ve got you. | 我还有你 |
[22:05] | Don’t you wish you could go back to when you hadn’t lost anything? | 难道你不想回到你拥有一切的时候吗 |
[22:11] | Everything’s in the future. | 现在一切都在未来 |
[22:14] | More shit to happen, that’s all. | 越来越糟 就是这样 |
[22:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:30] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这儿 |
[22:35] | That’s the best I’ve got, Cass. | 我就只能给你这么多了 凯茜 |
[22:50] | Let’s… never go. | 我们不离开吧 |
[22:55] | I wanna stay here. | 我想留在这儿 |
[22:57] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想离开 |
[22:59] | I might have… I might have to go. | 我可能…必须得走 |
[23:01] | Don’t. | 别走 |
[23:48] | She told you. | 她告诉你了 |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:55] | She tried to tell you before. | 她之前就想告诉你的 |
[23:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | It’s gonna be OK, though. | 一切都会没事的 |
[24:08] | Talked it through. | 我们好好谈了谈 |
[24:11] | We talked a lot. | 谈了很多 |
[24:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:17] | I’m not really qualified to be a dad. | 我当爸爸还不够格 |
[24:20] | I don’t know what they do. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[24:23] | And, um… | 还有 |
[24:24] | She’s gonna be famous, Cass. I mean, she’s gonna be great. | 她以后会很有名 凯茜 会很出色 |
[24:27] | Fucking mega. | 无与伦比 |
[24:30] | – I’m not exactly A plus…- You’re A plus, Chris. | -我却不怎么样 -你很优秀 克里斯 |
[24:36] | She just doesn’t want a baby. | 她只是不想要孩子 |
[24:40] | No, I know. I’m on her side. | 我知道 我支持她 |
[24:43] | She’s all I got, so… | 我只有她 所以 |
[24:46] | … I’m on her side. | 我支持她 |
[24:53] | Where’s Sid? | 希德去哪了 |
[24:55] | He went to do his milk round. | 他送牛奶去了 |
[24:59] | I think he likes having all that milk. | 他好像喜欢载着牛奶到处跑 |
[25:02] | Cool. Lots of milk. | 酷 好多牛奶 |
[25:04] | A truckload. All he can drink. | 一大车 他能都喝完 |
[25:07] | He’s a lucky man. | 他是个幸运的家伙 |
[25:09] | Nonstop glugging. | 咕噜咕噜一直喝 |
[25:10] | – He’ll be chucking it down. – He’s milktastic. | -他会狼吞虎咽 -他是个牛奶侠 |
[25:12] | – Milkulous. – He’s a milkionaire. | -嗜奶人 -奶万富翁 |
[25:20] | Tea? | 要茶吗 |
[25:22] | Tea. | 来点茶 |
[25:36] | Do you live up there? | 你住那上面吗 |
[25:43] | Yes… | 是的 |
[25:44] | Do you know Christopher? | 认不认识克里斯托弗 |
[25:46] | Yes, I live with him. | 认识 我和他住在一起 |
[25:48] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友吗 |
[25:50] | No. No, I just live with… | 不 不 只是住在一起 |
[25:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:57] | I just heard something about him. | 我听说了点他的事 |
[26:01] | He was in hospital. | 他住院了 |
[26:03] | But he’s better now. | 但他现在好多了 |
[26:05] | He’s not better. | 他没有好 |
[26:07] | No, really. He’s fine. | 真的 他很好 |
[26:13] | You’re her. | 你就是她 |
[26:15] | You’re Chris’s mum. | 你是克里斯的妈妈 |
[26:19] | You should see him. | 你应该见见他 |
[26:22] | – Please, come in and see him. – His brother died. | -请进来看看他吧 -他哥哥死了 |
[26:27] | Peter died. | 彼得死了 |
[26:32] | And they say… Chris might. | 他们说 克里斯也会死的 |
[26:35] | He’s better! He’s fine. | 他好多了 他没事的 |
[26:37] | Tell him… | 转告他 |
[26:41] | … I couldn’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[26:45] | No, don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[26:49] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[28:02] | When’s Jal getting back? | 杰奥什么时候回来 |
[28:05] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[28:06] | She said she wants me to think about things. | 她说想让我好好想想 |
[28:09] | You could make her change her mind… | 你可以让她改变心意 |
[28:12] | … if you wanted to. | 如果你想的话 |
[28:14] | Listen, Cass. When a woman of that calibre is prepared | 听着 凯茜 有个那样的才女 |
[28:18] | to get her tits out for you, you don’t mess it up on purpose. | 愿为我献身 我当然不会故意搞砸 |
[28:21] | Ah, romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[28:22] | Ta. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | I fucking love her. That’s it. | 我真的爱她 就这么简单 |
[28:26] | Anyway…You went to make tea six hours ago. | 你的茶都泡了六个小时了 |
[28:29] | Oh! Yes… I got the milk. | 是的 我买了牛奶 |
[28:37] | I was talking to… | 我刚在外面 |
[28:42] | … to someone outside… | 和一个人说话 |
[28:44] | Yeah, well, that’s all very interesting, | 好了 那非常有趣 |
[28:45] | but it’s not gonna make my tea, is it? | 但那泡不出茶来啊 |
[28:48] | And girls who won’t make my tea do not ever get to see my cock again, | 不肯给我泡茶的姑娘 别想再看我的鸡鸡 |
[28:52] | and that is what you call social deprivation. | 这就是所谓的 社会剥夺 |
[28:57] | You cheeky, sexist fucker! | 你个无耻的大男子主义混蛋 |
[28:59] | I am, I’m a sexy fucker! | 是啊 我是个性感的混蛋 |
[29:00] | Yeah? Well, I’m gonna wash your big fucking mouth out! Bad boy. | 是吗 我要帮你洗洗你的大脏嘴 臭小子 |
[29:06] | – Ah! Jesus Christ! Watch it! – Oh, my god! | -老天 轻点 -天哪 |
[29:08] | Christ! | 老天 |
[29:09] | Fuck! Chris, I forgot! Jesus! | 见鬼 克里斯 我忘了 天啊 |
[29:13] | Is it OK? | 你怎么样 |
[29:16] | Oh, yes! | 好的很 |
[29:18] | Shit! You bastard! | 你个大混蛋 |
[29:20] | And, I’m still awaiting my tea, Wenchy. | 我还在等我的茶 小女仆 |
[29:24] | Wenchy? | 小女仆 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:27] | Wenchy Foozy-Moo. | 小女仆 真勤劳 |
[29:42] | You were right about Adam Sandler. | 亚当·桑德勒被你说中了 |
[29:45] | He is quite sweet if you keep the sound down. | 声音关小的时候 他挺不错的 |
[29:48] | Nah, yeah, he’s cool… | 是啊 他很酷 |
[29:50] | Look. He’s gonna piss on himself again! | 快看 他又要尿在自己身上了 |
[30:05] | Oh! Forgot… | 差点忘记了 |
[30:07] | I got something for you. | 我有东西送给你 |
[30:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:13] | Stole it on Park Street. | 在派克大街偷的 |
[30:15] | Smart. | 干的漂亮 |
[30:17] | You were gonna tell me who you were talking to outside. | 你刚刚说你在外面和谁说话啊 |
[30:27] | Cass? | 凯茜 |
[30:30] | Oh, cool! | 酷毙了 |
[30:33] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[30:37] | Fucking A, man! | 太棒了 |
[30:40] | Chris, I’ve been thinking about secrets. | 克里斯 我想过秘密的问题 |
[30:44] | Here comes the Monkey Man! | 猴子人来也 |
[30:49] | Sometimes you have to keep them. In case someone got hurt. | 有些秘密还是得守住 以防伤着别人 |
[30:53] | Oh, I can’t wait to show this to, um… | 我等不及要给 |
[30:58] | Show it to, um… | 要给 |
[31:02] | Cass? | 凯茜 |
[31:07] | Show it to, um… | 要给 |
[31:10] | My girlfriend, what’s her name? | 我女朋友叫什么来着 |
[31:13] | Don’t be stupid! | 别傻了 |
[31:23] | Spliff, I… | 这大麻… |
[31:26] | I feel a bit… | 我有点… |
[31:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:35] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[31:41] | Chris, you OK? | 克里斯 你还好吗 |
[31:49] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[31:52] | Fuck! Come on! | 见鬼 快接通 |
[31:55] | Help! Please help. He needs help! | 救命 请快点来 他需要帮助 |
[31:57] | Number 4…Lewis Gate block! | 路易斯大门区 四号 |
[32:01] | They’re coming, Chris! | 医生马上就到 克里斯 |
[32:16] | Got it… | 想起来了 |
[32:20] | … Jal… | 杰奥 |
[32:23] | … got it… | 想起来了 |
[33:42] | Hey kid. Where you headin’? Where you headin’? | 丫头 你要去哪 你要去哪 |
[33:45] | I don’t’know…Somewhere nice. | 我不知道 我想去个好地方 |
[33:50] | – Yo, Earl! – Yeah? | -厄尔 -什么事 |
[33:52] | The lady wants to go someplace nice, man. | 这姑娘想去个好地方 |
[33:56] | Tell her to get the fuck out of this neighbourhood! | 叫她赶快离开这一带 |
[34:41] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[34:44] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要去哪 |
[34:46] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[34:49] | Well, decide to eat. | 决定先吃点什么 |
[34:51] | You gotta eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[34:54] | Here. | 给 |
[34:58] | Look up there on the right. | 往右前方看 |
[35:00] | Martha serves chilli on Tuesdays, | 玛莎周二做辣椒 |
[35:02] | blow your balls off! | 好吃得要命 |
[35:17] | Hey, what the fuck you looking at, man? | 你看个鬼啊 |
[35:30] | You should eat that. It’s good. | 你快吃吧 味道很好的 |
[35:35] | I… think I’m hungry, | 我刚刚觉得饿了 |
[35:37] | but then I’m not. | 但现在又不饿了 |
[35:47] | Tell you what… Skip it. | 这样吧 不用了 |
[36:04] | This is so… | 这真是 |
[36:06] | It’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[36:07] | Sure it is. | 当然 |
[36:17] | I take all this leftover food after my shift. | 我下班的时候会把剩下的食物带回来 |
[36:21] | Nobody wants it. | 别人都不想要 |
[36:24] | Guess they know I’m from Iowa. | 他们大概都知道我是爱荷华人 |
[36:29] | Where’s that? | 爱荷华在哪 |
[36:32] | Over there. | 那个方向 |
[36:35] | About a thousand miles. | 一千里以外吧 |
[36:40] | Boy, you’re raw, aren’t you? | 你新来的吧 是不是 |
[36:42] | Tired, mainly. Just tired. | 累了 主要是累了 |
[36:45] | The bed’s through there. | 床在那边 |
[36:49] | Hey, be my guest. | 别客气 |
[36:51] | I’m wired after work. | 我下班后没有睡意 |
[38:01] | Hey. You found the shower. | 你淋浴好了呢 |
[38:02] | I just got back. | 我刚回来 |
[38:06] | Hope you don’t mind but, | 希望你不介意 但是 |
[38:09] | you’ve been sleeping for two days and I usually try to do… | 你睡了两天 我一般会干会儿活儿… |
[38:11] | Two days? | 两天 |
[38:15] | Where did you…? | 那你…. |
[38:18] | Couch. | 我睡的沙发 |
[38:20] | Anyway, I’ll… | 总之 我要 |
[38:21] | No, it’s OK. | 没事的 |
[38:23] | Please. | 你忙吧 |
[38:26] | Well, I just got to fix these pictures up a little, then… | 我只是要整理一下这些照片 然后 |
[38:32] | Did you tell me your name? | 你有没有说过你叫什么 |
[38:35] | Yeah, couple of times. It’s Adam. | 说过一两次 我叫亚当 |
[38:39] | And you’re Cassie. | 你是凯茜 |
[38:40] | Hi. Again. | 你好 再说一次 |
[38:47] | The pictures. | 这些照片 |
[38:49] | Does anyone see them? | 有别人见过吗 |
[38:50] | No way. I’m just your New York cliche. | 没有 我就是老套的纽约故事 |
[38:54] | Waiting, waiting. | 一直等 一直等 |
[38:57] | Who’s that in the photos? | 照片里是谁 |
[39:05] | She takes a good picture. | 她挺上镜的 |
[39:08] | Is she your girlfriend? | 是你女朋友吗 |
[39:13] | For a while, um… | 有段时间是 |
[39:15] | But she’s, er… | 但是 她 |
[39:17] | she’s gone now. | 她走了 |
[39:25] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[39:27] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[39:29] | I don’t really want to fuck you, if that’s OK. | 我不想和你睡 行不行 |
[39:32] | – I didn’t say…- I thought you’d… | -我没说要… -我以为… |
[39:34] | No, you needed somewhere to sleep, right? | 不是的 你要个地方住 不是吗 |
[39:38] | – Yes. – So, it’s cool. | -是的 -所以没事的 |
[39:41] | Stay here as long as you want. Till whatever’s going down is over. | 你想住多久都行 直到你的麻烦过去 |
[39:47] | It won’t ever be over. | 不会过去了 |
[39:51] | Yes, it will. | 会的 |
[40:00] | Do you like to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[40:03] | It’s two in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[40:06] | You guys don’t go out in England? | 英国人都不出去玩吗 |
[40:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[40:39] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我不行 |
[40:41] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[41:00] | *”You’re running down my thigh,” she said* | *你在摸我的大腿 她说* |
[41:01] | *”He’s such a wonderful guy,” she said* | *他是个好男孩 她说* |
[41:04] | *”There’s pride in wanting to die,I think I’ll give it a try,” she said* | *想死也是种荣耀 我愿意试试 她说* |
[41:10] | *I can’t make it on my own.Fly away little hummingbird!* | *我一个人办不到 自由飞舞吧 蜂鸟* |
[41:21] | No. | 不 |
[41:24] | No! Put me down! Don’t! | 放我下来 别这样 |
[41:27] | Get out of my way! | 闪开 |
[42:00] | Boy, you can run. | 老天 你真能跑 |
[42:05] | I’m fucked up. | 我一团乱 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:13] | I ran away. | 我逃走了 |
[42:17] | No. | 不是吧 |
[42:21] | I thought Americans didn’t do irony. | 我以为美国人不会挖苦人 |
[42:24] | It’s Manhattan. It’s different. | 这里是曼哈顿 不一样 |
[42:37] | Don’t you want to know what I did? | 你不想知道我做了什么吗 |
[42:44] | Would it change anything? | 知道了 能改变什么吗 |
[42:46] | No. | 不能 |
[42:49] | So… | 那… |
[42:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:07] | Do they have boats on this river? | 这河上有船吗 |
[43:15] | – No. – There! You did it again! | -没有 -看 你又来了 |
[44:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[44:15] | He’s OK. | 他很好 |
[44:17] | I won’t touch. | 我不会碰他的 |
[44:54] | Dear Cassie, | 亲爱的凯茜 |
[44:57] | I went away for a while. | 我离开一段时间 |
[44:59] | Get some snaps. | 去拍点照片 |
[45:04] | Stay here for as long as you want. | 你想住多久就住多久 |
[45:07] | It was nice knowing you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[45:11] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[46:52] | I need answers, Cassie. | 我要答案 凯茜 |
[46:54] | I need answers right now! | 我现在就需要答案 |
[46:57] | Tony. Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[46:59] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[47:00] | – For what? – All of this. | -什么没准备好 -所有这些 |
[47:02] | I am the resurrection and the life. | 复活在我 生命也在我 |
[47:05] | I don’t want you at the funeral. Any of you. | 我不想让你参加葬礼 |
[47:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[47:10] | I always loved you the best, Sid. | 我最在乎的始终是你 希德 |