时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m 17 today! | 我今天17 |
[00:03] | The game is on, Freddy. You wanna play? | 游戏开始了 弗莱迪 来玩一个吗 |
[00:06] | I met a girl I like today. | 今天我遇到了一位我喜欢的女孩子 |
[00:07] | – Don’t be stupid. – Tell you what, girls like stupid. | -别傻了 -告诉你 女孩子就喜欢傻子 |
[00:10] | Ain’t you worked that out? | 这还不明白吗 |
[00:11] | How about it then, Peachy? Looks like it’s just me and you. | 你觉得呢 小蜜桃 看起来只有我们俩了 |
[00:14] | Great. It’s the lesbian come to gay us up. | 不是吧 拉拉来给我们加基情了 |
[00:16] | I’m Pandora. I’m useless. | 我叫潘多拉 我很没用 |
[00:19] | You tried to ruin my lovely party. | 你想毁掉我愉快的聚会 |
[00:21] | And now really, really bad things are going to happen. | 而现在非常非常可怕的事情要发生了 |
[00:26] | Why does your sister think I’m gay? | 你姐姐为什么说我是拉拉 |
[00:28] | Need to speak to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[00:30] | Shut up about my family. You don’t know me so shut the fuck up! | 不许这么说我的家人 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[00:33] | You’re not taking me with you. | 你别把我拉下水 |
[00:34] | The next time I see you, you’re dead. | 我再看到你 你就死定了 |
[01:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:29] | I’m Thomas. So glad to meet you. | 我叫托马斯 很高兴认识你 |
[02:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:01] | I’m Thomas. | 我叫托马斯 |
[03:03] | So glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:06] | Wayne. Come here! Come here! | 韦恩 过来 过来 |
[03:10] | Don’t talk to him. For fuck’s sake. | 别和他说话 见鬼 |
[04:05] | Allo? | 喂 |
[04:07] | Maman? | 妈妈 |
[04:12] | Merde! | 垃圾 |
[04:14] | I bought this card for 120 minutes. | 我买了120分钟的卡 |
[04:17] | I speak for two minutes. Nothing left. | 我只用了两分钟 就没有通话时间了 |
[04:20] | You want to buy another card? | 你想再买一张卡吗 |
[04:22] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是 |
[04:23] | You see my mother, she’ll be very very upset. | 我妈妈 她会很担心的 |
[04:25] | It’s five pounds. | 五英镑 |
[04:32] | Five pounds. | 五英镑 |
[04:36] | Oi, what you doing? Come here. | 你们在干什么 过来 |
[04:40] | I told you kids what I’d do last time! | 我上次就警告过你们 |
[04:42] | Fucking kick him, Aaron! | 艾伦 死命踢他 |
[04:46] | Kick him harder! | 用力踢他 |
[04:48] | Paki cunt! | 巴基佬屄 |
[04:53] | Cunt is a very bad word. | 屄是一个非常不好的词 |
[04:54] | Very bad. Even in England, I think. Yes? | 非常不好 即使在英国 对吗 |
[05:01] | What is this “Paki” that they call you? Is that bad? | 他们叫你巴基佬 这个词也不好吗 |
[05:04] | I’m from Delhi, | 我从德里[印度]来的 |
[05:06] | and I hate Pakis. | 我恨巴基佬 |
[05:08] | So, you see? | 瞧见了吧 |
[05:10] | Disrespectful. | 这对人很不尊重 |
[05:12] | Now, go and play. Go! | 好了 去玩吧 快走 |
[06:13] | Wow! You’ve got a wacker lot of doughnuts. | 你有这么一大堆的甜甜圈 |
[06:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:21] | Of course, I have too many. | 当然 一个人吃太多了 |
[06:23] | Crazy. Ta. | 真棒 谢谢 |
[06:26] | No, thanks. | 不要 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Effy doesn’t do doughnuts. | 艾菲不吃甜甜圈 |
[06:30] | I see. So, what does she do? | 看出来了 那她吃什么 |
[06:33] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[06:34] | We’ve just been to buy some skunky, haven’t we, Eff? | 我们刚买了一些强效大麻 对吧 艾菲 |
[06:47] | I can do six of these no problem, | 我可以毫不费力地吃掉六个 |
[06:49] | except mum hides them behind the fridge-freezer. | 但我妈总把它们藏在冰箱后面 |
[06:53] | Wow! This is blimmin’ amazing! | 这真是太好吃了 |
[06:56] | But I need juicing. | 但是我需要果汁 |
[06:57] | You need juicing? | 你要果汁吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Chuck us the Irn-Bru, would you, Eff? | 对 给我伊朗布鲁 好吗 艾菲 |
[07:03] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[07:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:05] | Uncle Jock always says “Barry” when he drinks Irn-Bru. | 乔克叔叔喝伊朗布鲁的时候总会说”巴里” |
[07:08] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道原因 |
[07:09] | mum says it’s because he’s Scottish and mad. | 妈妈说是因为他是个疯疯癫癫的苏格兰人 |
[07:14] | Hello. My name is Thomas. I’m so glad to meet you. | 你好 我叫托马斯 很高兴认识你 |
[07:18] | Effy. So glad to meet you. | 艾菲 很高兴认识你 |
[07:20] | I came yesterday, from Africa. | 我来自非洲 昨天到的 |
[07:22] | This place is exceedingly cold. | 这地方真冷啊 |
[07:26] | Bummer. | 那真糟 |
[07:33] | Hell’s bells. | 糟糕了 |
[08:02] | This way. | 这边 |
[08:04] | Incroyable. | 难以置信 |
[08:06] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[08:07] | Your house. It’s incredible. | 你的房子 太不可思议了 |
[08:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Come on. Bring the dozy cow up here. | 来吧 把这头昏昏欲睡的母牛背上来 |
[08:25] | I think maybe these doughnuts is not good for you. | 我觉得可能这些甜甜圈不适合你 |
[08:29] | Yeah, that must be it. | 是啊 一定是 |
[08:35] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[08:43] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[08:44] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:46] | Where’s my… | 我的… |
[08:48] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 真见鬼了 |
[08:49] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[08:51] | Put your trousers on. | 穿上你的裤子 |
[08:55] | Effy. What are you, er, doing here? | 艾菲 你…在这里干什么 |
[09:00] | Pandora puked. | 潘多拉吐了 |
[09:01] | You know Steve, don’t you? | 你认识史蒂夫的吧 |
[09:04] | He’s been helping me with my, erm, my project. | 他一直在协助我 做项目 |
[09:09] | Right, yeah. It’s really interesting, isn’t it? | 对 是的 很有趣 是吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:14] | Hello. My name is Thomas. | 你好 我是托马斯 |
[09:17] | So glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[09:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:24] | Shouldn’t sneak up on me, should he? | 不该偷偷溜进来 是吧 |
[10:26] | Hmm? No? Yeah? | 是不是 |
[10:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -是 |
[10:28] | – No. – Yeah? | -不该 -嗯 |
[10:30] | No, John. | 不该 约翰 |
[10:31] | Should he? | 是不该吧 |
[10:31] | Bring the fucker. | 带上这小子 |
[10:35] | Right, up you get, my lover. | 好嘞 起来 亲爱的 |
[10:43] | In here! | 这边 |
[10:45] | Bring him in the flat, you twats. | 进公寓来 你们俩白痴 |
[10:47] | – Oh, right. – Sorry, mate, Johnny. | -好的 -抱歉 约翰尼 |
[10:49] | Got the wrong end of the stick. | 我理解错了 |
[10:51] | Yeah, he wants to torture him inside, don’t he? | 他想在屋里折磨他 是吧 |
[10:53] | Inside, like. | 里面 |
[10:54] | Yeah, inside | 对 是里面 |
[10:56] | Put the kettle on please, lads. | 伙计们 把热水烧上 |
[11:28] | It’s taking a long time there, boss. | 还挺久的 老大 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:34] | I keep saying, like, | 我的意思是 |
[11:36] | probably shouldn’t watch it, | 不用盯着看了 |
[11:39] | you know? | 你说呢 |
[11:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Lets get started, shall we? | 我们开始吧 怎么样 |
[11:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:50] | Who’s you? | 你是谁 |
[11:51] | T-T… Thomas. | 托…托马斯 |
[11:53] | T-T… Thomas? You’re in my flat. | 托…托马斯吗 你在我的公寓里 |
[11:58] | I thought it was empty. | 我以为这儿是空的 |
[12:01] | No-one wants to live here. | 没人愿意住这儿 |
[12:02] | That’s true. I wouldn’t live here. | 那倒是真的 换了我也不住 |
[12:05] | I’d have to be a dirty arsehole. | 那我不就是个恶心的混蛋了 |
[12:08] | Right? | 对不对 |
[12:09] | Yeah. You’d be a right dirty arsehole. | 对 那你就是个恶心的混蛋了 |
[12:12] | You wouldn’t be a dirty arsehole. | 你不会是个恶心的混蛋 |
[12:15] | Passport. | 护照 |
[12:17] | Not you, Bennie! | 没说你 班尼 |
[12:20] | You. | 你 |
[12:30] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[12:32] | Business or pleasure? | 公事还是来玩的 |
[12:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[12:37] | Are you here | 你是来 |
[12:40] | for business or pleasure? | 干正事的还是找乐子的 |
[12:48] | Business. | 正事 |
[12:49] | Correct answer! | 回答正确 |
[12:55] | Kettle’s boiled, Johnny. | 热水开了 约翰尼 |
[12:59] | Now we’re ready, Thomas. | 现在我们准备好了 托马斯 |
[13:03] | Lucas. Load a pot. | 卢卡斯 泡一碗 |
[13:06] | Coming up, Johnny. | 马上就好 约翰尼 |
[13:16] | This whole estate is mine. | 这整个小区都是我的 |
[13:20] | People like you, Thomas, | 你这样的人 托马斯 |
[13:22] | you gotta pay to use it, see? | 得花钱才能住 懂吗 |
[13:26] | You wanna watch that there, Johnny. | 你得小心点 约翰尼 |
[13:27] | That’s fucking hot, mate. | 太他妈的烫了 哥们 |
[13:29] | You sauced it? | 放料了吗 |
[13:30] | Shit, yeah. It’s fully charged. | 妈的 加了 全放了 |
[13:33] | I want you to see what kind of man you’re dealing with, Thomas. | 我要你看清楚你在跟谁打交道 托马斯 |
[13:56] | That is… | 这完全是 |
[13:56] | pure evil! | 邪魔再世 |
[14:04] | I want 300 pound deposit | 周四播《绝望主妇》前 |
[14:06] | by Desperate Housewives on Thursday. | 我要拿到三百英镑的定金 |
[14:09] | And don’t bother trying to move flat, cos they’re all mine. | 别想搬走 这儿都是我的 |
[14:13] | And that’ll be 400 pound by X Factor. | 如果拖到《X音素》那天就是四百镑了 |
[14:16] | We wouldn’t want that, would we? | 我们都不想到那地步 是吧 |
[14:18] | No. | 不 |
[14:19] | No. | 不 |
[14:22] | Say goodnight to Thomas, boys. | 兄弟们 跟托马斯说晚安 |
[14:24] | See ya, cocker. | 再见 小鬼 |
[14:25] | – Cheers, Thommo. – Take it easy, mate. | -再见 托马 -保重了 |
[14:26] | All the best. Be lucky. | 祝顺利 好运 |
[14:29] | He seemed like a nice lad to me. | 我觉得他是个好孩子 |
[14:30] | Yeah, but John’s gonna fuck him. | 对 但约翰会把他干趴下 |
[14:32] | Oh, yeah. He is. | 对 他会 |
[14:40] | Dear Mama, little brother and sister. | 亲爱的妈妈 弟弟妹妹 |
[14:43] | I may be a long way from home, | 虽然我离家很远 |
[14:44] | but you are so close to my thoughts. | 但是你们一直在我心头 |
[14:48] | I am sending you this message | 给你们寄去这份口信 |
[14:49] | because you must practice your English before you come. | 是因为你们来之前必须得把英语练好 |
[14:52] | Here, the sun shines just like at home | 这儿的阳光和家乡一样 |
[14:55] | and there are many wonderful people. | 还有很多很棒的人 |
[15:19] | *Bebe nani a beti yo* | *宝贝 是谁打了你* |
[15:23] | *Loba na nga nako zongisa* | *乖乖告诉我* |
[15:28] | *Tango mousousou o toutanaki na mire a ndakou* | *我就去惩罚他们* |
[15:32] | *Bebe nani a beti yo* | *宝贝 是谁打了你* |
[15:37] | *Loba na nga nako zongisa* | *乖乖告诉我* |
[15:41] | *Tango mousousou o toutanaki na mire a ndakou…* | *我就去惩罚他们* |
[15:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:52] | I need work. | 我需要工作 |
[15:54] | Fuck off, mister. This isn’t your work. | 滚开 这不是你的工作 |
[16:01] | Boy, they will beat you. | 孩子 他们会打你 |
[16:02] | You want them to beat you? | 你想让他们打你吗 |
[16:03] | No. But I must have money. | 不 但我非常需要钱 |
[16:11] | They take anyone. | 他们什么人都要 |
[16:15] | No documents. You forgot them, OK? | 不需要证件 说你忘了带 懂吗 |
[16:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:18] | Now fuck off, before we beat you, huh? | 好了 滚吧 别逼我们动粗 |
[16:20] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[16:41] | This is a very cold country. | 这个国家可真冷 |
[16:46] | Did you bring your VISA and work permit? | 你带签证和工作许可证了吗 |
[16:48] | I’m very sorry. I forgot them. | 很抱歉 我忘了 |
[16:51] | Special skills? | 有特殊技能吗 |
[16:53] | I play all music. | 我会各种音乐 |
[16:55] | I run very, very fast, like a dog. | 我跑得可快了 像狗一样 |
[16:57] | Also, I am mathematical. I will solve any equation. | 还有 我会数学 我能解开任何方程式 |
[17:00] | None. Qualifications? | 无 有证书吗 |
[17:01] | Top of my class at school. | 在学校里是全班第一 |
[17:03] | All A’s. The village was very proud. | 全优 我们村可骄傲了 |
[17:05] | Where? | 哪里的 |
[17:07] | In Congo. | 在刚果 |
[17:08] | None. Work experience? | 无 工作经验呢 |
[17:10] | Every day I fetch the goats. I milk them and… | 我每天放羊 挤奶还有… |
[17:12] | Goats? | 羊 |
[17:13] | In my village, before sunrise. | 在我们村里 日出前 |
[17:15] | I milk the goats, I collect the dung since I was four years old. | 我从四岁就会挤羊奶 拣羊粪球 |
[17:19] | None. | 无 |
[17:23] | This job will get me 300 pounds, yes? | 这份工作能让我赚三百镑吧 |
[17:26] | My mother is coming you see and she’s a very fussy lady. | 我妈要来了 她可难伺候了 |
[17:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:36] | And you can start tomorrow. | 你明天开工 |
[17:39] | What must I do? | 我做什么呢 |
[17:52] | Excellent machine. | 这机器真好使 |
[18:14] | Effy! Effy! | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[18:16] | Effy! Excuse me! | 艾菲 借过 |
[18:19] | Effy, hi! | 艾菲 你好 |
[18:20] | Look. I got a new top. It’s cool, isn’t it? | 瞧 我买了新上衣 不错吧 |
[18:23] | When you’ve got tits like mine, | 我这样的美胸 |
[18:24] | you’ve gotta flash ’em, haven’t you? | 必须得秀一秀沟 对吧 |
[18:25] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:26] | Breasts, girl. You should try it. | 胸啊 姑娘 你应该试试看 |
[18:30] | I never try. | 我从来用不着试 |
[18:34] | Stop fucking following me, will you! | 你他妈别跟着我了 行不行啊 |
[18:36] | I wasn’t, I was… | 我没有 我 |
[18:39] | A strange place, this college. | 这地方真怪 这学校 |
[18:41] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:42] | Everyone is loud and they care about nothing. | 每个人都大声嚷嚷 而且十分冷漠 |
[18:45] | Yeah. You’re right. | 没错 你说对了 |
[18:47] | You are the same as your sister. | 你跟你姐姐一模一样 |
[18:50] | I’m not the same as her. | 我跟她才不一样 |
[18:52] | No? | 是吗 |
[18:54] | Maybe you’re a little more pretty. | 可能你更漂亮些 |
[18:57] | Cheeky. | 厚脸皮 |
[19:01] | Most satisfactory. | 太不错了 |
[19:12] | Come on. Pick your positions, everyone. | 快 每个人都站好位 |
[19:16] | Now, feel the rhythm. | 现在 用心感受节奏 |
[19:20] | Pandora! Take this seriously! | 潘多拉 认真点 |
[19:23] | That’s right. Now swaying. | 对了 开始摇摆 |
[19:25] | Growl. You’re African. | 低吼 你们是非洲人 |
[19:28] | Come on! | 给点力 |
[19:29] | OK. | 好 |
[19:31] | You’re stalking, leopards. | 你们在悄悄潜进 豹子们 |
[19:34] | Come on, Colin. You’re camouflaged. Get some bush! | 拜托 科林 你要伪装起来 加点灌木 |
[19:39] | And stalking. Stalking your prey! | 慢慢接近 跟踪你的猎物 |
[19:42] | And it’s building, building. Marimba! | 渐强 渐强 马林巴琴加入 |
[19:48] | Great! Great, gazelles. | 很好 很好 羚羊们 |
[19:50] | Feel the sun beating down on your haunches. | 感受阳光炙烤着你的腰 |
[19:55] | Stretch, stretch. | 动作加大 加大 |
[19:56] | And cue vultures! | 秃鹰上场 |
[19:58] | Circling, circling… | 盘旋 盘旋 |
[20:02] | And pounce! | 猛扑上去 |
[20:22] | And finish! | 结束 |
[20:24] | Finish, Pandora! | 停了 潘多拉 |
[20:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:38] | Well… that’s just smashing, Samantha. | 真是 太精彩了 萨曼莎 |
[20:42] | Well done, everyone! | 大家干得漂亮 |
[20:44] | I can absolutely smell the savannah. | 我完全能感受到大草原的气息 |
[20:47] | This is going to blow the OFSTED inspectors away. | 这绝对能让教育部视察员叹为观止 |
[20:51] | Right! OK, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[20:54] | Thank you. Thank you all. A triumph! | 谢谢 谢谢大家 大获成功 |
[21:00] | They’ve got a real sense of rhythm, haven’t they? Thrilling. | 他们的节奏感非常棒 对吧 让人激动 |
[21:04] | In fact, er… I was wondering, well | 其实 我在想 |
[21:08] | have you seen Out Of Africa? | 你看过《走出非洲》吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 没 |
[21:11] | I have it on DVD. Similar themes. | 我有碟片 类似的主题 |
[21:14] | Maybe I could come over sometime and wang my disc in your box? | 也许我改日过来 插在你的机子里 |
[21:18] | Oh, yeah! Possibly. | 好啊 行 |
[21:44] | Hello, friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[22:41] | I forgot my tail. | 我忘了我的尾巴 |
[22:45] | Blooming heck, you’ve got fast fingers. | 我的老天爷 你手法好快 |
[22:48] | You can pluck super quick. That’s gotta be handy. | 你弹得巨快无比 可真灵巧 |
[22:54] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[22:57] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[23:03] | England is beautiful. Everything is green. | 英国好美啊 一切都是绿绿的 |
[23:06] | Wicked green, cos it pisses down most days. | 太绿了 因为这儿成天下雨 |
[23:09] | Anyway, Effy told me you carried me back, stripped me naked, | 艾菲告诉我你把我了扛回去 扒了精光 |
[23:12] | and laid me tenderly in your bed. | 再轻轻地放到你床上 |
[23:13] | Excuse me? I didn’t… What? | 抱歉 我可没有 什么 |
[23:15] | You must be wondrously strong to carry me. | 你肯定强壮得很才扛得动我 |
[23:17] | Don’t sorry. I’ve carried heavier goats. | 别在意 我扛过更沉的羊 |
[23:20] | You’re funny! | 你很搞笑 |
[23:21] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. And you like all the same things as me. | 对呀 而且你跟我爱好一样 |
[23:24] | Dancing, doughnuts… | 跳舞啊 甜甜圈 |
[23:32] | Excuse me. I’m a little hungry. | 不好意思 我有点饿了 |
[23:34] | That’s why we’re going to see Auntie Elizabeth. | 所以我们去伊丽莎白姨妈那儿 |
[23:36] | She makes ripper scones. | 她的烤饼超棒 |
[23:38] | Scones? | 烤饼吗 |
[23:39] | Yup. And the best tea ever. | 没错 还有最好喝的茶 |
[23:46] | My God! How many people live here? | 天呐 这里住了几个人啊 |
[23:48] | One. But Auntie Lizzie has a wicked load of stuff. | 就她一个 但利兹姨妈收藏了一堆小玩意 |
[23:51] | Now then, we’re ready to hear all about you. | 好了 跟我们好好说说你吧 |
[23:55] | Thanks, Lizziepoo. | 谢啦 利兹姨妈 |
[23:58] | Well, my family is from Ouesso District, Sangha, in Congo. | 我来自刚果的桑加省韦索市 |
[24:03] | Our village is very poor. | 我们村非常穷 |
[24:04] | I miss them so much. | 我真想他们 |
[24:06] | My mother will come next week with my brother and sister, | 下周我妈会带着我的弟弟妹妹来 |
[24:09] | and we’ll live here, together. | 我们要一起住在这里 |
[24:11] | Oh, how very exciting! | 多激动人心啊 |
[24:13] | You must bring them round. | 你一定要带他们过来 |
[24:16] | Do have a scone. | 吃块烤饼 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Oh, no! Tea first. Scones always taste better after tea. | 等等 先喝茶后吃烤饼 这样味道更好 |
[24:24] | Auntie grows it herself. | 这是姨妈自家栽培的 |
[24:30] | Makes my lips tingle and everything. | 嘴唇微痛 滋味无穷 |
[24:33] | That’s wonderful. Mmm! | 真是好味道 |
[24:38] | Heaven. | 如入天堂 |
[24:43] | It’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[24:45] | I’d be very pleased to see how it is grown. | 我很想知道它是怎么种出来的 |
[24:48] | Of course, my dear boy. Yes. | 当然可以 小伙子 没问题 |
[24:50] | Just as soon as we’ve all got well and truly sconed. | 我们先都美美地吃够了烤饼就去 |
[24:59] | So I had this lodger, Darnell. | 我有个房客 叫达内尔 |
[25:02] | He’s a charming chap from Kingston, Jamaica. | 他是个来自牙买加金斯顿市的棒小伙 |
[25:04] | Most entertaining. | 特有意思 |
[25:06] | Anyway, he needed somewhere to keep his tea plants. | 总之 他需要有个地方保管他的茶树 |
[25:10] | Pay attention, dear. | 听好了 孩子 |
[25:11] | So, Darnell, it was an awful business, poor chap. | 继续说达内尔 可怜的孩子 一团糟 |
[25:15] | He fell out with his brothers | 他跟兄弟们闹翻了 |
[25:18] | and they were so cross | 他们气坏了 |
[25:20] | he had to go back to Jamaica rather quickly. | 他不得不一溜烟跑回了牙买加 |
[25:23] | Blimey. They don’t half grow. | 天呐 他们长得真健硕 |
[25:28] | So, this is where we dry it out. | 这里是烘干的地方 |
[25:31] | It’s terribly easy, but, | 再简单不过了 但是 |
[25:33] | flipping ‘eck, it’s coming out of my ears. | 该死的 现在产量太大了 |
[25:36] | It’s lucky that it goes so well with cake! | 幸运的是 它配上蛋糕味道不错 |
[25:40] | Maybe I could sell some. | 或许我能卖掉一些 |
[25:43] | I think people would like it very much. | 我想人们一定会很喜欢 |
[25:45] | What an enterprising chap! | 多有上进心的孩子 |
[25:48] | You know, you could do worse, Panda. | 你知道吗 潘多 你眼光还不错 |
[25:50] | You could do a lot worse! | 这么好的小伙哪里找 |
[25:54] | You get me, blood? | 算你能耐 |
[26:04] | You don’t have much furniture in here, do you, Thomas? | 你那没什么家具啊 是不是 托马斯 |
[26:08] | I must buy some before my mother comes. | 我得在妈妈来前买几件 |
[26:10] | She is a powerful lady, most powerful, | 她是个很强势的女人 非常强势[有劲] |
[26:12] | especially on the backhand. | 反手抽人尤其狠 |
[26:15] | Thomas, you’re gonna have to sell a shoe-load of tea to buy a sofa, | 托马斯 要想买个沙发 得卖不少茶叶 |
[26:19] | even if it’s a once in a lifetime, | 哪怕是千载难逢的 |
[26:20] | rock bottom offer at World of Leather. | 皮革世界商城底价大甩卖 |
[26:23] | There’s hardly enough for three or four cups in those bags. | 这一包茶叶泡三四杯都不够 |
[26:27] | Pandora, this isn’t just what you think it is. | 潘多拉 这可不是你想的那么简单 |
[26:31] | Well, what in the bollocking name of buggery is it? | 那你倒是给我解释一下这是什么 |
[26:48] | That’s smoking a lot better than Mum’s Earl Grey! | 这抽起来比我妈的伯爵茶够劲儿多了 |
[26:51] | Yes. And rather more expensive. | 是啊 还能卖出更好的价钱 |
[26:59] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[27:15] | Now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[27:17] | Cripes. | 我去 |
[27:19] | That was kissing. | 那才是接吻 |
[27:21] | No, Pandora. This is kissing. | 不 潘多拉 这才是接吻 |
[27:25] | So Dave tells Steve exactly how it is. | 于是戴夫一五一十地告诉了史蒂夫 |
[27:28] | You know, he doesn’t pull his punches. | 他从不遮遮掩掩 |
[27:30] | So Steve said, “Right. Let’s take this outside, you tosser!” | 史蒂夫说 “有胆出去解决 怂货” |
[27:33] | Just like that! “Let’s take this outside.” | 就这口气 “有胆出去解决” |
[27:35] | Fucking hell, Steve. | 真是要命 史蒂夫 |
[27:36] | That’s the Managing Director, for fuck’s sake! | 那可是总经理啊 我的亲娘哎 |
[27:39] | What a great guy. Stupid, but great. | 多棒的人 蠢货一个 但是人好 |
[27:42] | You liked him, didn’t you love? | 你挺喜欢他 是不是 亲爱的 |
[27:44] | Yeah, you know. He’s ok. Anyway, look… | 是啊 他还好啦 话说 |
[27:47] | A really funny thing happened to me in the supermarket today… | 今天我在超市遇到件好玩的事 |
[27:47] | To think about, me and Steve have a lot in common. | 我和史蒂夫有很多共同点 |
[27:49] | We share the same tastes. | 口味非常一致 |
[27:51] | He was surprisingly complimentary about you, love. | 他对你的印象出奇地好 亲爱的 |
[27:55] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[27:57] | That’ll be him now. | 应该是他来了 |
[27:59] | What? | 什么 |
[28:00] | I invited Steve over for a drink. | 我邀请史蒂夫过来喝一杯 |
[28:03] | I made a friend! | 我交了个朋友 |
[28:09] | Fucking coming! | 快进来吧 |
[28:10] | It’s more complicated than you think. | 这比你想象的复杂得多 |
[28:13] | Doesn’t seem complicated. | 看起来挺简单的 |
[28:14] | You’re fucking my dad’s line manager. | 你在跟我爸的部门经理上床 |
[28:17] | – No biggie. – Give me a chance to sort it out. | -不是大事 -给我个机会去解决 |
[28:19] | Please, Effy… | 求你了 艾菲… |
[28:21] | Well, it’s not Steve. | 好吧 不是史蒂夫 |
[28:22] | But look who it is! What’s your name again? | 不过看看谁来了 你叫什么来着 |
[28:24] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[28:25] | Ridiculous! | 蠢名字 |
[28:26] | Hi, Effy. Hi, Anthea. Hi, Jim. | 嗨 艾菲 嗨 安西娅 嗨 吉姆 |
[28:28] | This is Thomas. Guess what? | 这是托马斯 你们猜怎么着 |
[28:31] | We’ve been snogging! | 我们吻过了 |
[28:33] | Never. | 不可能 |
[28:34] | Yeah! And we need some advice. | 没骗你 我们需要一些建议 |
[28:41] | Yeah. We’ve got a shitload of weed! | 对 我们有一大包大麻 |
[28:44] | Right. Let’s take this upstairs, shall we? | 行了 我们到楼上聊 |
[28:48] | Eff. I’ve been doing it with tongues. Come on, Thomas. | 艾菲 我舌吻了 来吧 托马斯 |
[28:52] | So glad to meet you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[28:54] | You look different with your clothes on. | 你穿上衣服看着不大一样了 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | I just defrosted a nice Tarte Tatin. | 我刚解冻了一块美味的苹果挞 |
[29:06] | You pussies turned up, then? | 你们两个胆小鬼终于出现了 |
[29:09] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨 什么事[什么起来了] |
[29:10] | My cock, hopefully. You know what I mean? | 我的小弟弟 你懂我什么意思 |
[29:13] | I’m still upset. | 我还生你气呢 |
[29:15] | I’m never going to a brothel with you again. | 我再也不会跟你一起去妓院了 |
[29:17] | Ah! You loved it. | 你明明很喜欢 |
[29:19] | Hey-oop. We got action. | 看啊 有妞可泡了 |
[29:20] | Yeah. They all hate you. Cook. | 是啊 他们都讨厌你 库克 |
[29:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:23] | Cos you’re a tit. | 因为你是个二货[乳房] |
[29:23] | How many times have I gotta tell you retards? Tit works. | 我得告诉你们这帮呆子多少回 大胸很重要 |
[29:27] | Girls! We were just discussing breasts and there you were. | 姑娘们 我们刚在讨论大胸你们就来了 |
[29:31] | Tosser! | 傻逼 |
[29:32] | Hi, Effy. | 你好啊 艾菲 |
[29:32] | This is the guy you’re gonna help out tonight. | 他就是你们今晚要帮的人 |
[29:35] | So glad. | 你好 |
[29:36] | Thomas has gotta get 300 quid by Desperate Housewives, | 托马斯必须在明天《绝望主妇》播出前 |
[29:38] | and that’s tomorrow, | 弄到三百英镑 |
[29:40] | otherwise Johnny White’s gonna make him eat… | 不然约翰尼·怀特就要逼他吃 |
[29:41] | Johnny White?! | 约翰尼·怀特 |
[29:42] | He’s got 13 ounces of weed in the bag. | 他包里有13盎司大麻 |
[29:45] | If you’d help, I could give you much. | 如果你们愿意帮忙 我可以给你们很多 |
[29:48] | It’s excellent weed. | 全是质量上乘的大麻 |
[29:51] | Oh, Christ. | 天哪 |
[29:52] | Not again. Who phoned her? | 又这样 是谁打电话给她的 |
[29:55] | Please, Katie. Don’t. | 凯蒂 别这样 |
[29:57] | Hi, sorry. I couldn’t find a bus. | 不好意思 我没找到公交 |
[29:59] | You said somebody needed a hand? | 你们说有人需要帮助吧 |
[30:00] | You like giving hand. Don’t you, Naomi? | 你还真是乐于助人啊 是吧 内奥米 |
[30:03] | See you. | 姐走了 |
[30:05] | For fuck’s sake! She didn’t kiss me, OK? | 我擦 她没有亲我 |
[30:07] | Yes, she did. She practically jumped you. | 不 她亲了 她差不多强上弓了 |
[30:09] | I kissed her! | 是我亲的她 |
[30:10] | I was drunk, and someone gave me MDMA, and… | 我喝醉了 有人给了我摇头丸 |
[30:14] | I felt like fucking kissing someone! | 然后我他妈就想亲别人 |
[30:17] | Satisfied? | 你满意了 |
[30:18] | I’m satisfied! Be better if you showed us! | 我满意了 要是你们能亲给我们看就更好了 |
[30:21] | Shut the fuck up, Cook. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 库克 |
[30:22] | You promised me a party. Where is it? | 你答应带我去聚会 在哪啊 |
[30:25] | Can’t you feel it, kids? | 这不就是吗 孩子 |
[30:31] | It’s the sound of the underground. | 来自地底的声音 |
[30:39] | Come on, you suckers. Let’s go. | 来吧 渣子们 下去吧 |
[30:44] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[31:24] | No fucking beat to this tune. | 这音乐连个节奏都没有 |
[31:26] | Oh, no. It’s there, boss. You just gotta be pilled up. | 不 有节奏的 老大 你得兴奋点 |
[31:29] | You’re supposed to be selling not necking, Bennie. | 你是来卖药的 不是跳舞的 班尼 |
[31:32] | You look like a fucking nonce, you twat. | 你他妈就像个二货 傻逼 |
[31:37] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[31:39] | He’s pushing dope at my fucking shindig! | 他在我的聚会上卖毒品 |
[31:44] | Go! Go, motherfuckers! | 冲 冲啊 混账东西 |
[31:49] | No! Him! | 错了 是他 |
[31:51] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[31:55] | Wait till I get my hands on that little fucker. Out of my way! | 等我抓到那个小杂种 别挡道 |
[31:58] | Fucking hell. Ooh! | 操你妈 |
[32:01] | Fucking wankers! | 你妹的二货 |
[32:23] | How much you sold? | 你卖了多少 |
[32:26] | I done three bags. Tenner each. | 我出手了三袋 每袋十镑 |
[32:29] | Don’t even know why I’m fucking doing this. | 我他妈都不知道自己为什么要干这个 |
[32:33] | Thanks for keeping stone. | 谢谢你替我保密 |
[32:37] | I don’t care what your sister thinks. | 我可不在乎你姐姐怎么想 |
[32:39] | Yeah, well, I do. | 但我在乎 |
[32:41] | So thanks anyway. | 不管怎样 还是谢谢了 |
[32:47] | I didn’t take MDMA that night. | 我那晚没吃摇头丸 |
[32:50] | I just wanted to kiss you. | 我就是想亲你 |
[32:55] | I want to kiss you now. | 我现在也想亲你 |
[32:58] | You’re gay? | 你是拉拉 |
[32:59] | No… no, I just… | 不 不 我只是 |
[33:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:05] | Yeah, me too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[33:08] | Shit. Shit! | 操 操 |
[33:13] | Which are you? | 你是姐姐还是妹妹 |
[33:14] | Gay… I mean, Emily. | 我是拉拉 不对 我是艾米丽 |
[33:16] | Emily. Already I have 175. | 艾米丽 我已经有175镑了 |
[33:18] | My weed is cheap and, my God, they love it! | 我的大麻很便宜 天哪 他们都喜欢 |
[33:20] | I got 80. | 我有80磅 |
[33:21] | Oh, this country is so great! | 这个国家太好了 |
[33:25] | Oh! T-T-Thomas! You’re on my t-t-turf! | 托…托马斯 你到我的地盘来了 |
[33:29] | It’s hitting profits, so you gotta pay. | 你赚了我的钱 就得意思意思 |
[33:31] | And we only accept cash and pain. | 你是想给我们现金 还是想挨打 |
[33:39] | Get the little fucker! | 快抓住这个小杂种 |
[33:40] | Fucking smash him! | 把他碎尸万段 |
[34:00] | My brother! White people are gonna to season me! | 哥们 那白鬼要打我 |
[34:02] | What the fuck, blood? Quick, gimme your T. | 搞什么鬼 快 给我T恤 |
[34:05] | Make some noise, people! | 你们的声音在哪里 |
[34:07] | Gimme the T-shirt! | 给我T恤 |
[34:09] | Quick! Come on stage, you can blend in the posse. | 快 到舞台上来 你混在我们之间 |
[34:12] | Up here! | 上来这边 |
[34:15] | Let’s get this started. | 我们开始吧 |
[34:16] | Let me hear you make some noise! | 你们的欢呼在哪里 |
[34:21] | *Listen, let me get on this so I can get real ghetto on this* | *让我嗑药嗨起来 好让我能为她疯狂* |
[34:24] | *Unlike you, I don’t teef rhymes* | *不像你 我不会把韵律偷走* |
[34:26] | *I’m so sick that I don’t feel fine* | *我生了重病 感觉很糟* |
[34:28] | *Melanie’s mingin’ but Beverly’s fine* | *梅兰妮很丑 但比弗利挺美* |
[34:30] | *So Melanie’s yours and Beverly’s mine* | *所以梅兰妮是你的 比弗利是我的* |
[34:32] | *Let me get on this so girls can get real wet from this* | *让我嗑药嗨起来 好让女孩们为之湿身* |
[34:34] | *So you can’t put them lips on this* | *所以你不能让她们吞下这个* |
[34:36] | *I’m black that’s why I stand out* | *我是黑人我有范儿* |
[34:38] | *Sippin’ moonshine and gettin’ shines while the moon’s out* | *尝点私酿威士忌 等月亮消失时发出光亮* |
[34:40] | *You ain’t got the creps to step to me man* | *你穿着那鞋子没法跟我对着干* |
[34:42] | *With my Airforce Ones I’ll step to you, man* | *看我穿着空军一号[耐克鞋款]跟你对着干* |
[34:44] | *When the music drops I rave it out* | *当音乐渐灭 就看我咆哮* |
[34:46] | *I wanna see your middle finger then your first finger* | *我想先看到你们的中指 然后是食指* |
[34:48] | *Put them in the air and skank it out* | *把双指举在空中 舞动你们的身体* |
[34:50] | *And skank it out put them in the air and skank it out* | *把双指举在空中 舞动你们的身体* |
[35:44] | Let me hear you make some noise for my African brother! | 送给我非洲兄弟的欢呼声在哪里 |
[35:57] | 85, 95. That’s it? 295. | 85 95 就这点吗 295 |
[36:05] | There you go, fella. Should be plenty. | 给你 伙计 应该够了 |
[36:07] | Look after that, yeah? | 把钱收好 |
[36:09] | Well done, Thomas. | 干得好 托马斯 |
[36:10] | This is… | 这 |
[36:14] | You are good people. | 你们都是好人 |
[36:15] | This is everything I have dreamed of and… | 这简直是梦想成真 |
[36:18] | now you are my friends, too. | 现在你们也是我的朋友了 |
[36:24] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[36:26] | Oh, God! | 不是吧 |
[36:30] | Morning, fella. | 早上好 兄弟 |
[36:32] | Now we’re really gonna fellate you. | 现在我们来好好玩玩吧 |
[36:44] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:47] | Didn’t I say I’d kill you if I ever saw you again? | 我说过如果让我再见到你 我会杀了你 |
[36:55] | Believe this is mine. | 这项链是我的啊 |
[36:57] | I love my work. Love it. | 我爱我的工作 爱死了 |
[37:00] | You must be some kind of English pussy cunt? | 你肯定那种英国贱货吧 |
[37:08] | You heard me. | 对 你没听错 |
[37:11] | I think you’re afraid. | 我觉得你是在害怕 |
[37:12] | Possibly your father was a homosexual donkey. | 可能你父亲是个同性恋傻逼 |
[37:18] | I will fight you by myself. | 我要亲自挑战你 |
[37:20] | You can choose any weapon. | 武器任你选 |
[37:26] | You just made my day. | 这下可有好戏看了 |
[37:47] | So, in summary, | 总之 |
[37:50] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[37:51] | You are my gimp forever. | 你一辈子都要做我跟班 |
[37:54] | I take all your money, | 你的钱都是我的 |
[37:56] | beat you, and your mates to a pulp, | 把你和你的朋友打成一团浆糊 |
[37:59] | and my boys rape all the women. | 我的手下可以奸淫所有女人 |
[38:05] | Um, boss, the lads… | 老大 我们 |
[38:08] | the lads aren’t too keen, you know, on the rape. | 我们对于奸淫女性不是很热衷 |
[38:10] | For fuck’s sake! I’m talking dangerous! | 他妈的 我在说狠话 |
[38:13] | Can nobody talk dangerous any more? | 现在不允许说狠话了吗 |
[38:15] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[38:16] | Fucking Bristol. | 傻逼布里斯托 |
[38:19] | No ambition. No…edge, no style. | 没野心 没…锋芒 没派头 |
[38:22] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[38:25] | Provincial. | 乡下人 |
[38:27] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老大 |
[38:31] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[38:33] | How do you want to fight? | 你想怎么对决 |
[38:36] | Promise you, | 我保证 |
[38:38] | you’re gonna shit yourself. | 你会拉裤子的 |
[38:40] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[38:49] | You ever seen a Naga Jolokia before, Thomas? | 你见过印度鬼椒吗 托马斯 |
[38:52] | Hottest chilli on the planet. | 地球上最辣的红辣椒 |
[38:54] | It’s like being fisted by Joe Calzaghe, | 感觉就像挨了乔·卡尔扎合[拳王]一拳 |
[38:57] | and Joe’s still got his gloves on. | 这还是乔没怎么发力 |
[39:05] | Who flinches… | 谁退缩 |
[39:08] | is fucked. | 谁输 |
[39:23] | You. | 到你了 |
[39:47] | Oh, in God’s name, no. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[39:55] | My God! | 我的天 |
[40:11] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[40:12] | – Well done, mate. – Well done, Thomas. | -做得好 兄弟 -做得好 托马斯 |
[40:15] | What? | 搞什么 |
[40:15] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[40:16] | She grows these in our garden. | 她在后院里种这辣椒 |
[40:18] | We are forbidden to eat them, she will beat us if we disobey. | 她不让我们吃 如果不听话她就会打我们 |
[40:23] | But boys will be boys. And I am a very naughty boy. | 但是男孩嘛 我又是特别调皮的那种 |
[40:27] | If I win, I pay you no money, | 如果我赢了 我一分钱都不用给你 |
[40:30] | and you leave me and my friends alone forever. | 你以后再别来找我和我朋友的麻烦 |
[40:36] | You. | 到你了 |
[41:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:26] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[41:28] | He shat himself. | 他拉裤子了 |
[41:30] | Oh. Oh, my God. That… that is so humiliating. | 天啊 真是太丢脸了 |
[41:34] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[41:35] | Right, come on, lads. | 好了 走吧 伙计们 |
[41:37] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[41:38] | Mate, that is humming. | 还咕咕响呢 |
[41:39] | You can’t respect a man who shits himself, can you? | 谁会尊重拉裤的人 对吧 |
[42:17] | Pandora, sweetness, what are you doing? | 潘多拉 亲爱的 你在做什么 |
[42:20] | I’ve given it some thought, and I’ve decided. | 我已经想好了 我决定了 |
[42:22] | You’re gonna be the first, Thomas. | 你是我的第一个 托马斯 |
[42:24] | The first? | 第一个 |
[42:27] | What do I want? Surfing and turfing. | 我想做什么 翻云覆雨 |
[42:29] | When do I want it? | 想什么时候做 |
[42:30] | Now! | 现在 |
[42:46] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[42:50] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[42:57] | Come on, JJ. | 来吧 小杰 |
[43:15] | You gonna come and flippin’ well jump me now? | 你还来和我滚床单不 |
[43:17] | I took my bra off and everything! Look! | 我把胸罩什么的都脱了 你看 |
[43:20] | Aren’t they fucking amazing? | 它们看起来多棒啊 |
[43:29] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[45:00] | Pyjama party means only one thing, | 睡衣派对只有一个意思 |
[45:02] | girls getting friendly. | 女孩相互亲近 |
[45:03] | – It’s girls only, right? -Yeah. | -女孩才能参加 对吧 -嗯 |
[45:04] | We’re gonna tell secrets and get intimate. | 我们要分享秘密 亲热起来 |
[45:06] | Getting to know each other, experimenting, getting lubed up, | 增进了解 尝试新花样 涂好润滑剂 |
[45:09] | and gagging for forbidden fruit and we’re gonna give it to them. | 准备偷吃禁果 我们就要去满足她们 |
[45:11] | This is my party and I’m upset | 这是我的派对 而我很郁闷 |
[45:13] | because my boyfriend got deported. | 因为我的男朋友被驱逐出境了 |
[45:16] | – Hey, Katie! Which fucking house, girl? – Shit! | -嘿 凯蒂 是哪座房子啊 -真见鬼 |
[45:18] | The lads! | 见见小伙子们 |
[45:20] | And you’re supposed to be playing and eating jelly | 而你们本该在我的派对上玩游戏 |
[45:22] | and playing Twister at my party, | 和吃果冻 玩扭扭乐 |
[45:27] | and telling me how to pop my cherry with my boyfriend…! | 然后教我如何跟我男朋友滚床单 |