时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:01] | You’ve been aware of drug dealers working your premises? | 你知道有毒贩在你的场子里活动吗 |
[04:04] | Because a responsible, conscientious club owner like you | 因为像你这样认真负责的夜店老板 |
[04:07] | would be aware. | 应该知道这种事 |
[04:08] | Right, Alan? | 对吗 艾伦 |
[04:10] | Yes, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[04:14] | How old was that last girl we talked to would you say? | 最后跟我们谈话的那女孩多大了 |
[04:17] | Fifteen, no older then sixteen. | 15岁吧 最多16 |
[04:25] | We just got this new bouncer. | 我们新招了个保镖 |
[04:27] | Got it. | 出纰漏了 |
[04:28] | He’s a bit of an idiot. | 他脑子不好使 |
[04:30] | The girl’s charming, you know… | 那女孩很迷人 你明白的 |
[04:34] | Did they charm you, too? | 你也被她们迷住了吗 |
[04:36] | No. | 没有 |
[04:38] | Tonight, your night? | 今晚是你当班吗 |
[04:40] | – Yes, I wanna tonight DJ. – That’s right. | -是的 我是今晚的DJ -嗯 对了 |
[04:44] | You run it for Alan. | 你为艾伦卖力 |
[04:47] | You’re his boy. | 你是他的手下 |
[04:53] | Right, I want copies of your licence, financial records | 我需要你的执照 财务记录 |
[04:57] | purchase orders, guest lists, the lot. | 订货单 客户名单 都拿来 |
[05:00] | By tomorrow. | 明天之前给我 |
[05:18] | The club was over capacity by 200 tonight. | 今晚夜店多放了两百人进来 |
[05:22] | Are you listening? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[05:24] | We let everybody in, underaged people, they were all underage. | 我们把什么人都放进来了 他们全都未成年呢 |
[05:28] | Yes, so? | 那又怎么样 |
[05:30] | And do you know drug dealers working? | 你知道有毒贩子在活动吗 |
[05:31] | – We see them on that… – I don’t know that! | -我们看见他们在… -我不知道 |
[05:35] | And neither do you, okay? | 你也不知道 明白吗 |
[05:43] | So shut the fuck up, Thomas. | 所以闭上你的臭嘴 托马斯 |
[05:47] | Yeah? | 听懂了吗 |
[05:51] | – Bonus. – What’s for? | -奖金 -为了什么 |
[05:54] | For shutting the fuck up. | 为了让你闭嘴 |
[05:59] | And if you do slip up, | 你要是说漏了嘴 |
[06:03] | someone will come, Thomas, | 会有人来收拾你的 托马斯 |
[06:06] | and snap your fucking spine. | 把你该死的脊椎给扭断 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | Thomas, where have you been? | 托马斯 你去哪了 |
[07:21] | Merde. | 该死 |
[07:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[07:30] | – God, what’s… – Daniel is ill again. | -天哪 怎么… -丹尼尔又生病了 |
[07:33] | Who is that with you? | 你旁边那是谁 |
[07:35] | Hello, Kasoke. | 你好 卡索姬 |
[07:39] | You know my rules. | 你知道我的规矩 |
[07:41] | It was too late to get home. | 现在回家太晚了 |
[07:43] | We’re not gonna, you know, do anything. | 我们什么都不会做的 |
[07:46] | Like what? | 比如说做什么 |
[07:48] | You know, having sex. | 上床之类的 |
[07:50] | But we’re not gonna have sex, we wouldn’t do that. | 我们不会上床的 绝不会 |
[07:53] | No? | 是吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I mean… | 是的 我的意思是 |
[07:56] | We have done stuff, possibly I’m not lows, | 我们做过一些事 可我不是随便的人 |
[08:00] | or you could say lows. | 以免你这样以为 |
[08:02] | Okay maybe you should stop talking now. | 也许你别说话的好 |
[08:03] | Yeah just, “The whole truth, | 好吧 “我保证如实相告 |
[08:05] | nothing but the truth, so help me God”, | 一切皆为事实 上帝保佑” |
[08:06] | No. | 算了 |
[08:08] | Bloody hell. | 我的天哪 |
[08:08] | Someone tell me please, | 谁能告诉我 |
[08:09] | where to find a virgin in this country. | 这个国家哪还能找到一个处女吗 |
[08:18] | Well, difficult. | 挺难的 |
[08:33] | Hold him up. | 扶着他 |
[08:41] | It’s okay, Dan-Man. Thomas is here. | 没事了 小丹 有托马斯在 |
[08:48] | What were you doing | 你今晚在忙什么 |
[08:49] | that was more important than your family this evening? | 居然比你的家人还重要 |
[08:54] | Speak to me boy. | 快说 小子 |
[08:57] | Mom, a girl died tonight. | 妈 今晚有个女孩死了 |
[09:00] | That’s my club-nights. | 今晚我当班 |
[09:04] | I think she was on drugs, or any… | 估计是磕了药什么的 |
[09:07] | Now she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:23] | Money. | 钱 |
[09:25] | We don’t want it. | 我们不需要 |
[09:26] | – We do, we need it for… – We don’t want it! | -我们需要 我们得… -我们不需要 |
[09:30] | Why do you bring trouble to the door? | 为什么要给家里惹麻烦 |
[09:31] | We have enough here. | 我们的麻烦已经够多了 |
[09:43] | Now go and do what you’re meant to do. | 走吧 去做你分内的事 |
[09:49] | I put Daniel to bed. | 我去抱丹尼尔上床 |
[10:12] | We were waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[10:14] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[10:17] | Daniel wanted to story about, I didn’t mind… | 丹尼尔不想告诉你 但我觉得没事 |
[10:21] | I don’t think you’re selfish. | 我知道你不是个自私的人 |
[10:25] | But I don’t think you’re tickly. | 我知道你不怕痒 |
[10:28] | Get off. Get off. | 放手 放手 |
[10:33] | Mom says, we’ve got to pray. | 妈妈说 我们得祈祷 |
[10:38] | Please… | 来嘛 |
[10:44] | Kneeling. | 得跪着 |
[10:54] | Dear God in the sky, help us to care for each-other, | 天上的主啊 帮助我们照顾彼此 |
[10:57] | let the sun shine, send us songs | 让阳光普照 给予我们欢歌 |
[10:59] | and keep us safe. | 保佑我们平安 |
[11:01] | And don’t kill Daniel. | 还有不要带走丹尼尔 |
[11:06] | – Right, don’t do that. – Amen. | -对 别那么做 -阿门 |
[11:10] | – Sleep now, okay? – Okay. | -现在可以睡了吧 -好的 |
[11:14] | Night, Daniel. | 晚安 丹尼尔 |
[11:18] | Night. | 晚安 |
[11:34] | Panda… | 潘多 |
[11:40] | Panda, we can’t, my mom will hear. | 潘多 不行 我妈会听见的 |
[11:42] | I don’t care. | 管她呢 |
[11:45] | My blood feels frozen. | 我的血液都快冻住了 |
[11:48] | I keep seeing her face. | 她的脸老是浮现在我眼前 |
[11:59] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:32] | Come on, Thomas, dance. | 来吧 托马斯 跳舞啊 |
[13:36] | She makes us dance. | 她让我们跳的 |
[13:59] | Friends, friends, please. | 教友们 教友们 请听我说 |
[14:01] | Remember the power of God. | 谨记神的力量 |
[14:07] | Thomas, it’s a long time since we’ve seen you. | 托马斯 好久没有见到你了 |
[14:11] | Yes, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[14:12] | He’s fooling, father, fooling and fornicating. | 他撒谎 神父 说谎而且不知检点 |
[14:15] | His friends, his girlfriend. | 还有他的朋友们 他的女朋友 |
[14:18] | They are bad for him. | 对他来说都是不良影响 |
[14:19] | You don’t know my friends. | 你根本不了解我的朋友 |
[14:20] | I know enough. | 我了解的够多了 |
[14:21] | That girl, she is a who… | 那个女孩 简直就是婊… |
[14:22] | Kasoki, please. | 卡索姬 别这样 |
[14:25] | We do not fight here. | 这儿可不是吵架的地方 |
[14:29] | Thomas, I expect you to say that | 托马斯 希望你能告诉我 |
[14:32] | your friends are not so bad. | 你的朋友们没那么坏 |
[14:34] | They love you and they are there for you | 他们爱你 并且在你需要时 |
[14:36] | in times of need, no matter what. | 他们会无条件支持你 |
[14:38] | – Yes? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[14:41] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[14:46] | Thomas… | 托马斯 |
[14:49] | We are your people. | 我们才是你的亲人 |
[14:51] | And we will never ever let you down. | 而且我们永远不会让你失望 |
[14:54] | But we are waiting for you to take the first step. | 但是我们在等你先迈出第一步 |
[14:57] | That first step into a wider world. | 走进更广阔天地的第一步 |
[15:00] | – That’s Star Wars. – Excuse me? | -那是《星球大战》里的 -什么 |
[15:03] | Obi-Wan Kenobi says that | 卢克被浮动炮台击中后 |
[15:04] | after Luke gets shot by the floaty-thing. | 欧比旺·肯诺比就是那么说的 |
[15:06] | Obi-Wan? | 欧比旺是谁 |
[15:06] | “Well done Luke, | “干得好 卢克 |
[15:08] | you have taken your first step into a wider world.” | 你已经向更广阔的天地迈出第一步了” |
[15:15] | – That’s good. – Yes, | -那很好 -是的 |
[15:16] | because Obi-Wan Kenobi is like God, | 因为欧比旺·肯诺比就像上帝一样 |
[15:18] | but with better weapons. | 但有更好的武器 |
[15:25] | Obi-Wan Kenobi rules. | 欧比旺·肯诺比最棒了 |
[16:06] | Ok, everybody. Watch the card. | 大伙儿注意看这张牌 |
[16:11] | See? | 看到没 |
[16:14] | Thommo, how the fuck have you did a-little, man? | 托马 近来如何 兄弟 |
[16:18] | – What do you want? – Oh, all right… | -你想干什么 -没什么 |
[16:20] | I just thought you might wanna friend today, that’s all. | 我就是想你现在可能需要朋友 没别的 |
[16:23] | You know, with that shit with that girl. | 因为那个女孩的事 |
[16:25] | She was fucked up beyond. | 她当时已经神志不清了 |
[16:28] | I have to be really fucked to get that shit out. | 我得抽到超级嗨才会干那样的事 |
[16:31] | You’re not my friend. | 你可不是我的朋友 |
[16:32] | Okay, I’m just saying… | 好吧 我就是说说 |
[16:37] | How do you know she was fucked up? | 你怎么知道她神志不清了 |
[16:41] | I don’t. I mean you just… | 我不知道 我就是 |
[16:44] | Assume, don’t you? | 猜猜的 |
[16:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 算了 |
[17:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:08] | You! | 你 |
[17:11] | Yes. Would you mind awfully not smoking? | 就是你 请你不要抽烟 可以吗 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Just thought that I pop down and say: | 就想过来看看 跟你们说一声 |
[17:21] | Hi, I’m David Blood, | 大家好 我叫戴维·布拉德 |
[17:23] | your new college director. | 你们的新公学主任 |
[17:25] | And I’m saying “Hi”. | 我就是来打个招呼 |
[17:29] | What happened to Harriet? | 哈里特去哪了 |
[17:30] | Harriet has moved on. | 哈里特跳槽了 |
[17:33] | – Why? – Because, because, because… | -为什么 -因为 因为 因为 |
[17:36] | Let me see, how can I put this? | 让我想想 该怎么说呢 |
[17:40] | Because this place is rubbish. | 因为这地方烂透了 |
[17:44] | And so are you. | 而你们都是废柴 |
[17:47] | So now… | 所以现在 |
[17:49] | We’re all about change. | 我们需要改变自己 |
[17:53] | Everything’s going to change. | 所有东西都要焕然一新 |
[17:57] | We’ll all do it together, yes? | 我们同心协力 好吗 |
[17:59] | We can, change… | 我们可以 改变自己 |
[18:02] | And if any of you find that difficult, | 如果你们谁做不到的话 |
[18:06] | I want you to know that I will find you, | 记住 我会把你揪出来 |
[18:10] | I will interrogate you, | 审问你 |
[18:13] | I will expel you, | 开除你 |
[18:16] | I will expunge you. | 消灭你 |
[18:24] | Great. | 好极了 |
[18:26] | Doug has an announcement, it’s very important. | 道格要宣布一件非常重要的事 |
[18:30] | So I know we will all listen carefully. | 你们要仔仔细细地听着 |
[18:33] | Otherwise it’s rude. | 否则就太无礼了 |
[18:36] | Isn’t it, Doug? | 是吧 道格 |
[18:39] | Yes, of course it is, David. | 当然了 戴维 |
[18:41] | Professor Blood. | 请叫我布拉德教授 |
[18:43] | – Professor, yes. – Yes. | -对对 教授 -很好 |
[18:47] | So, welcome back everyone. | 那么 欢迎大家回来 |
[18:50] | Oggy, oggy, oggy! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[18:57] | Great, lovely. | 很好 太棒了 |
[19:00] | And I’m afraid the police would like to interview you all. | 警察要询问你们每一个人 |
[19:08] | Katie Fitch. | 凯蒂·费奇 |
[19:22] | This is fucked up, I didn’t even know the girl. | 这太扯了 我都不认识这女孩 |
[19:25] | Why are they treating us like criminals? | 他们凭什么把我们当罪犯看待 |
[19:27] | Because she’s dead. | 因为她死了 |
[19:28] | – And we were there. – So? | -而且我们在场 -那又如何 |
[19:30] | That doesn’t make us responsible, | 她自杀了 |
[19:31] | if some kid decides to off herself. | 关我们什么事 |
[19:34] | Right Naomes? Naomes? | 对吧 内奥米 内奥米 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it’s fucked up. | 对啊 这太扯了 |
[19:49] | Cook, we’ve gotta wait here. | 库克 我们得在这里等着 |
[19:50] | I’ve gotta slash, don’t I? | 我总可以去尿个尿吧 |
[19:58] | – Hey, Freds. – Yeah? | -弗莱 -什么事 |
[20:02] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[20:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:08] | The Empress Cleopatra, who do you think? | 埃及艳后 你说呢 |
[20:12] | Na. | 没有 |
[20:15] | Thought she might just show up, you know? | 我还以为她会现身呢 |
[20:19] | – First day back… – Yeah. | -第一天返校… -是啊 |
[20:21] | Well, she didn’t. | 但是她没有 |
[20:27] | I touched a nerve. | 我戳到他痛处了 |
[20:28] | Guys, you’ve got to not talk about Effy. | 伙计们 别再谈论艾菲了 |
[20:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:32] | She really fucked Freddie over. | 因为她把弗莱迪伤透了吗 |
[20:33] | No, we’re just not going there. | 不是 我们只是避而不谈 |
[20:35] | I mean, me, Cook and Freds, | 我的意思是 我 库克跟弗莱 |
[20:38] | we’re getting through it. | 我们都在努力忘掉她 |
[20:40] | She dumped you all? | 她把你们都甩了吗 |
[20:42] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[20:43] | Effy’s gone and we’re happy. | 艾菲走了 我们都很开心 |
[20:46] | The status of the tribe is protected. | 我们的小集体没散伙 |
[20:48] | We’re happy, right? | 我们都很开心 不是吗 |
[21:00] | Good. | 那很好 |
[21:02] | As long as we’re all happy. | 只要我们都开心就好 |
[21:45] | What are you doing, Cook? | 库克 你在干什么 |
[21:48] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[21:52] | The dump police? | 上厕所你也要管吗 |
[21:56] | I’m thinking somebody gave that girl drugs. | 我认为有人给了那女孩毒品 |
[21:59] | Yep. So? | 是啊 那又怎样 |
[22:02] | It was you. I’ll tell them. | 就是你给的 我要告诉警察去 |
[22:04] | Yeah? Fuck you, Thomas. | 是吗 你去死吧 托马斯 |
[22:07] | Tell them what you want, mate. | 你想跟他们怎么说就怎么说 伙计 |
[22:10] | Never met the girl. | 我从来没见过那女孩 |
[22:15] | How’s your girlfriend, Cook? | 你女朋友近来好吗 库克 |
[22:20] | I don’t have a girlfriend, Thomas. | 我没女朋友 托马斯 |
[22:23] | How’s yours? | 你女朋友怎么样 |
[22:25] | Still got that dirty little walt on her ass? | 还在拿你那脏玩意儿捅她屁眼吗 |
[22:26] | Come on then, Thomas, come on at me. | 来啊 托马斯 打我啊 |
[22:29] | Come on, then. | 你来啊 |
[22:31] | Fucking never finished, have we? | 没完没了了 是吧 |
[22:35] | Cook. | 库克 |
[22:38] | Cops called your name, mate. | 警察叫你呢 伙计 |
[22:57] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[23:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:02] | Working. Just work. | 写作业 没别的 |
[23:06] | Panda needs a hug. | 潘多要抱一个 |
[23:10] | Thommo? | 托马 |
[23:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:20] | Everybody’s skipping next period and going to White Hart. | 大家要翘课去白鹿酒吧 |
[23:22] | We all need a drink, get some shots… | 我们都得去喝一杯 喝上几杯… |
[23:23] | That’s your answer to everything, just go and get pissed? | 喝到酩酊大醉就是你解决问题的方式吗 |
[23:27] | No. Hagen-Dazs is the answer to everything, right? | 不 哈根达斯才是 对吧 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[23:41] | It’s all just fucked up. | 一切都糟透了 |
[23:44] | I don’t know anymore. Just don’t know. | 我搞不懂了 实在搞不懂 |
[23:49] | I know. | 我懂 |
[24:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[24:03] | Making us feel better, come on, stupid. | 让我们都好过点 来吧 傻瓜 |
[24:11] | No. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry, I just, | 对不起 我只是 |
[24:25] | I have to do this work, okay? | 我得写作业 好吗 |
[24:28] | I have to get it done. | 我必须把它写完 |
[24:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:11] | Come up, I’m bursting. | 快点 我忍不住了 |
[26:14] | I hate prayer group. | 我讨厌同祷会 |
[26:16] | Just wait, you have to be good here, okay? | 乖乖等着 在这里得乖乖的 |
[26:19] | I gotta go, I’m telling you. | 我真的憋不住了 |
[26:20] | She always needs to go. Girls. | 她老是要去厕所 女生啊 |
[26:22] | Yes. Why can’t you pick the right time? | 没错 你能不能挑个好时候 |
[26:24] | This is the right time, moron, | 现在就是好时候 笨蛋 |
[26:27] | I gotta w-e-e-e. | 我快尿出来了 |
[26:30] | Thomas, welcome. | 托马斯 欢迎你 |
[26:35] | Oh, you came. Cool. This is Thomas, dad. | 你来了 真棒 这是托马斯 爸爸 |
[26:40] | Oh yes. I know who he is. | 是的 我知道他是谁 |
[26:48] | It’s coming out. | 要尿出来了 |
[26:49] | Quiet! Everybody, quiet! | 安静 大伙儿安静 |
[26:56] | Everybody. | 大伙儿听着 |
[26:58] | Everybody, Jesus say shut up! | 大伙儿听着 上帝叫你们安静点 |
[27:02] | Now we were just about to sing a song,weren’t we? | 刚才我们要唱首歌的 对吧 |
[27:04] | So what should we sing? | 我们唱什么好呢 |
[27:05] | – Rihanna! – Lady Gaga! | -蕾哈娜 -Lady Gaga |
[27:07] | Beyonce? | 碧昂丝 |
[27:08] | Those are all people, who can’t really sing, | 那些都不是真会唱歌的人 |
[27:10] | don’t wear very many clothes and get married far too young. | 他们穿着暴露 早早结婚 |
[27:14] | What do we call that sorts of people? | 我们管那些人叫什么 |
[27:16] | – Americans! – That’s right, Americans. | -美国佬 -没错 就是美国佬 |
[27:20] | Now listen. | 现在听着 |
[27:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:43] | – Come on, sing. – Sing, sucker! | -一起唱啊 -唱啊 傻瓜 |
[28:48] | Enjoying yourself? | 开心吗 |
[28:50] | Yes, it’s fun. | 开心 挺好玩的 |
[28:52] | I’m wondering… | 我在想 |
[28:54] | How is it you spent over a year | 你和我女儿在同一间学校 |
[28:56] | at the same college as my daughter, | 一起上了一年的学 |
[28:58] | and only just met? | 怎么现在才认识 |
[29:01] | – I don’t know. – I do, Thomas. | -我不知道 -我知道 托马斯 |
[29:05] | After I spoke to you, you started noticing things, didn’t you? | 上回谈过之后 你开始注意到一些事了吧 |
[29:09] | Things that have always been there, but you have never seen. | 那些你之前视若无睹的事 |
[29:14] | I suppose. She’s beautiful. | 或许吧 她很美 |
[29:18] | – She is a beautiful singer. – She is. She serves the Lord. | -歌声很动人 -是的 她侍奉主 |
[29:22] | If you put your trust in him and obey his rules, | 你如果信主 遵从他的教诲 |
[29:26] | you see the world in a new way, it’s wonderful. | 你会以新的视角看待世界 这很美好 |
[29:31] | Just… | 只要 |
[29:33] | Open up your heart, Thomas, and give me your soul. | 敞开心扉 托马斯 把灵魂交给我 |
[29:40] | Give it to me. | 把它托付给我 |
[29:46] | Thomas, Daniel’s sick. Thomas! | 托马斯 丹尼尔不舒服 托马斯 |
[29:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:52] | Daniel, sit up. | 丹尼尔 坐起来 |
[29:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:59] | It’s okay, Daniel. I got you. | 别怕 丹尼尔 我在这儿 |
[30:03] | Lung infection. It’s okay, we’ll clear it up. | 肺部感染 无大碍 我们会处理好的 |
[30:06] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[30:07] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[30:09] | – Daniel. – He’s fine, | -丹尼尔 -他没事 |
[30:10] | Mrs. Tomoni. We’re on top of it. | 托马尼夫人 已经控制住了 |
[30:12] | They brought him straight here. | 他们把他送来得很及时 |
[30:13] | I told you to look after them, | 跟你说要照顾好他们 |
[30:15] | what did you do to my babies. | 你带我的孩子们干什么去了 |
[30:16] | Mum, I brought him to Pastor Babajide’s house. | 妈妈 我带他们去了巴巴基德牧师的家 |
[30:18] | It concerns me that this is the third incident in six weeks. | 我担心的是这已经是六周来第三次发病了 |
[30:21] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[30:22] | Now I’m just saying, if there is an environmental factor, | 我只是想说 如果是环境因素的话 |
[30:24] | if your house is damp or dusty… | 例如您的房子很潮湿或是有粉尘 |
[30:27] | – My house is clean. – Yes, right, | -我的房子很干净 -是的 没错 |
[30:29] | but he shouldn’t be here this often. | 但是他不该如此频繁地发病 |
[30:31] | I look after my children, you can mind your own business. | 我会照顾自己的孩子 你管好你自己的事 |
[30:34] | Mum, the house is damp. | 妈妈 那房子很潮湿 |
[30:36] | There’s mold and the walls are wet. | 到处发霉 墙都是湿的 |
[30:39] | – We can’t get rid of it. – Right. | -没法改变 -好吧 |
[30:42] | Well, then that would… perhaps social services. | 那么 或许可以向社保局… |
[30:45] | Who are you? You don’t know me. | 你算老几 你根本不了解我 |
[30:51] | What do you know about bringing children up? | 你对养育孩子有什么了解 |
[30:54] | I’ve given everything to you, all my life. | 我把一切都给了你们 我的一生 |
[30:57] | And now you want to tell me what to do? | 现在要你来告诉我怎么做吗 |
[31:00] | You have no respect. | 你毫无敬意 |
[31:02] | If your father was here, he would beat you. | 要是你爸爸在这儿 他肯定要揍你的 |
[31:05] | My father is dead and he is no use to us! | 我爸已经死了 他对于我们一文不值 |
[31:13] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[31:14] | No, he’s not, nothing’s all right. | 不 他有事 事事不顺 |
[31:16] | – I’m sorry. – So am I. | -我很遗憾 -我也是 |
[31:27] | Thomas, hang on please. | 托马斯 等等 |
[31:33] | – What’s the matter? – I can’t stand this place. | -到底怎么了 -我受不了这个地方了 |
[31:36] | – This country, no one understands. – It’s all right. | -这个国家 没人能理解我 -没事的 |
[31:38] | No, nothing makes sense. I can’t… | 不 一切都不对劲 我没法… |
[31:40] | I just can’t… | 我就是没法… |
[32:17] | I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我不能这么做 不能 |
[33:11] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:13] | It’s all right, Thomas. | 没事的 托马斯 |
[33:17] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:44] | Something said to me, we need to cheer up, | 耳边有个声音说 我们得振奋起来 |
[33:47] | what we need is a Reese-a-thon. | 我们来个瑞茜电影马拉松吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, and I brought JJ. | 我还找了小杰来 |
[33:51] | What I like about Reese is, | 我之所以喜欢瑞茜 |
[33:53] | she is a virgin you can believe in. | 是因为她演处女很有说服力 |
[34:01] | – What’s this one called again? – Redneck Bride. | -这部叫什么来着 -《乡下新娘》 |
[34:04] | I feel that was “The Last One”. | 我还以为是《最后一次》呢 |
[34:05] | No, that was “That Darn Man”. | 不 那个是《该死的男人》 |
[34:07] | Got it. She’s brooking cause the sabered horse that she’s got. | 知道了 她在为她的马生气呢 |
[34:10] | No, that’s “Kentucky Bride Hitchin'”. | 不 那是《肯塔基新娘希钦》 |
[34:20] | Go on, get one. Go on. | 来吧 吃一个 拿啊 |
[34:23] | I’m all right. | 我不想吃 |
[34:24] | – I got your favorites. – I’m not hungry. | -这可是你的最爱 -我不饿 |
[34:26] | What’s wrong? Don’t you like the film? | 怎么了 你不喜欢这部电影吗 |
[34:30] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[34:31] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[34:33] | Now you don’t understand, | 你不明白为什么 |
[34:34] | why Reese goes back to Matthew McConaughey | 马修·麦康纳和瑞秋·麦克亚当斯上了床 |
[34:36] | after he slept with Rachel McAdams. | 瑞茜还要回到他身边 |
[34:38] | No, I gotta say, you make a fair point. | 我必须得说 你说的很有道理 |
[34:40] | No, I don’t mean that. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[34:41] | Yes, but Reese forgave him, he made a mistake. | 他犯了错 但是瑞茜原谅了他 |
[34:44] | That’s what I love about her, when you make a mistake… | 所以我才喜欢她 当你犯了错… |
[34:45] | I slept with someone. | 我和别人上床了 |
[34:47] | Go on, she hid the ring in her bra, you tit! | 她把戒指藏胸罩里了 你个废物 |
[34:51] | You gonna use the metal detector again. | 你又得用上金属探测器了 |
[34:54] | Idiot. | 傻逼 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:57] | I slept with someone, it wasn’t you. | 我和别人上床了 不是和你 |
[35:00] | Na, na, na, that’s not it. | 不不不 不是这样 |
[35:01] | She is gonna make him think she put the horse down… | 她想骗他说她杀了马 |
[35:04] | and then she’s gonna sleep with him, | 然后她就能和他上床了 |
[35:05] | ’cause she thinks they’re still married. | 因为她觉得他们仍是夫妻 |
[35:09] | You did it first. | 是你先这么干的 |
[35:16] | – You did what? – I did it! | -你做了什么 -我就是做了 |
[35:17] | I did it, okay? I wanted to. | 我做了 行不行 我想那么做 |
[35:24] | You fucked it, Thommo. | 我们完了 托马 |
[36:46] | Ah, Thomas, would you mind coming with me? | 托马斯 你介意跟我来一下吗 |
[36:54] | Involvement in the girl’s death, | 你牵扯进了那个女孩的死 |
[36:57] | brings your college into disrepute, | 给我们学校带来了坏名声 |
[36:59] | and for that reason I am going to expel you. | 鉴于此 我必须开除你 |
[37:06] | Vodka. | 来杯伏特加 |
[37:14] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[37:36] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[37:57] | Hey, it’s Thommo. | 这不是托马吗 |
[38:00] | How the fuck are you still deadly merry, | 你怎么还在这儿快活 |
[38:01] | jamming cheating todger? | 你个见缝插针的公狗 |
[38:03] | What did you say? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:05] | Everyone knows, mate. | 谁不知道啊 老弟 |
[38:06] | Your such a tit, Thomas. | 你真是个混蛋 托马斯 |
[38:07] | – She loved you. – Yup. | -亏她还爱过你 -是啊 |
[38:09] | Pissed on our Panda Pop, didn’t you? | 欺负我们小潘潘是吧 |
[38:12] | Who’s the lucky lady anyway, to got Congo-cocked? | 哪位小姐那么幸运能享用你的刚果鸡巴啊 |
[38:16] | This is for selling drugs in my club, you bastard. | 让你在我的地盘卖毒品 混账东西 |
[38:20] | – Now the girl is dead. – Thomas. | -那个女孩现在死了 -托马斯 |
[38:22] | She is dead you cunt. You fucking killed her. | 她死了 你这个贱种 是你杀了她 |
[38:25] | Break it up, | 住手 |
[38:28] | you should stop it. | 别打了 |
[38:28] | – Stop. – Stop. | -住手 -住手 |
[38:30] | Dead, dead girl. | 死了 她死了 |
[38:33] | Thomas, stop. | 托马斯 别打了 |
[38:35] | Come on, then you fucking… | 来啊 你他妈的 |
[38:37] | Thomas, Thomas. It was me, I gave it to her. | 托马斯 是我干的 毒品是我给她的 |
[38:42] | What? You what? | 什么 你干什么了 |
[38:46] | Cook, Cook dealt me the powder, that was it. | 库克只把毒品给了我 |
[38:50] | I needed the money, and I just sold it to some random. | 我那时急需用钱 就随便卖了些出去 |
[38:55] | She died. She is dead! | 她死了 她死了 |
[38:57] | I didn’t mean that. | 我也不想这样 |
[39:00] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 求你别告诉任何人 |
[39:02] | Do not tell Emily. | 别告诉艾米丽 |
[39:05] | She would… | 她一定会… |
[39:47] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[39:49] | Good evening Papa Babaj… Babaj… | 晚上好 巴巴基牧师 巴巴基… |
[39:52] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[39:53] | No, no… | 没 我没有 |
[39:55] | I was wondering, if maybe I could | 我想 我能不能 |
[39:57] | possibly see Andrea. | 见安德烈娅一面 |
[40:02] | I feel sorry for you, Thomas. | 我为你感到难过 托马斯 |
[40:06] | Good night | 晚安 |
[40:07] | No, no. I need to talk to… | 别 别 我有话要跟… |
[40:10] | Andrea! Andrea! Andrea! | 安德烈娅 安德烈娅 安德烈娅 |
[40:15] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[40:24] | Thomas! Thomas! | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[40:33] | I need to speak to someone. | 我得找人说说话 |
[40:40] | So tell me what you did that’s so terrible. | 说说吧 你做了什么十恶不赦的坏事了 |
[40:46] | I betrayed someone I love. | 我背叛了我爱的人 |
[40:48] | With you. | 跟你在一起 |
[40:57] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[41:03] | You feel so right. | 你给我的感觉那么好 |
[41:06] | Everything about you… is like home. | 你的一切 都让我感觉像家一样温暖 |
[41:12] | – But… – It doesn’t work like that. | -可是… -那些都没有用 |
[41:17] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[41:31] | Good bye, Thomas. | 再见了 托马斯 |
[41:53] | I don’t know why we came here. | 我不知道我们为什么要来这里 |
[41:57] | For a better life. | 为了过更好的生活 |
[42:02] | I can change things. | 我可以改变这一切 |
[42:41] | You will love this place. | 你会爱上这个地方的 |
[42:49] | Make your deposit now and it’ll be yours today. | 现在交保证金的话房子今天就是你的了 |
[43:13] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[43:14] | No, you fucker. | 不行 你个混蛋 |
[43:18] | Pandora, we started again before, can we do it now. | 潘多拉 我们能像之前那样重新开始吗 |
[43:25] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[43:27] | You don’t trust me as before anymore, Thomas | 你不像过去那样相信我了 托马斯 |
[43:31] | And now fucks it. | 现在都完了 |
[43:35] | But I love you, Panda. | 但是我爱你 潘多 |
[43:39] | I know you do, Thomas. | 我知道你爱我 托马斯 |
[44:06] | I told him no like you said. | 我听你的 回绝了他 |
[44:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:19] | Eat a pop tart. | 吃块馅饼吧 |
[44:23] | Well done, | 做得好 |
[44:25] | he needs to think about what he did. | 他得反省一下他做的事 |
[44:30] | I’m glad you’re back, Eff. | 艾菲 你能回来我真开心 |
[45:55] | The police are back and they want to talk to you both | 警察又来调查索菲娅·摩尔的案子了 |
[45:57] | about Sophia Moore. | 他们想跟你们谈谈 |
[45:58] | Did you know someone gave her drugs the night she died? | 你知道她死的那晚有人卖给她毒品吗 |
[46:00] | I met her once. | 我只见过她一次 |
[46:01] | She stalked me. | 她跟踪我 |
[46:04] | She went through my rubbish. | 她竟然翻我的垃圾 |
[46:05] | Was it you she killed herself. | 她是为你自杀的吗 |
[46:06] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[46:08] | I need to know what’s in there. | 我得知道这里面有什么 |
[46:12] | I could be dead in a second. | 死只是一瞬间的事 |