时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I fucked the dead girl, | 我上了自杀的那个女孩 |
[00:01] | and now she’s punishing me for it. | 现在她在为此惩罚我 |
[00:03] | You made me go mad. | 你让我发疯了 |
[00:04] | You’re making me mad now. | 现在是你让我发疯 |
[00:05] | We are Cook and Effy. | 我们是库克和艾菲 |
[00:06] | We’ve never met. | 我们不认识 |
[00:08] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[00:09] | You’re no good for me, Cook. | 你对我不好 库克 |
[00:10] | I need John. He’ll make me better. | 我要见约翰 他会让我好起来的 |
[00:12] | You’re John Foster. | 你是约翰·福斯特 |
[00:13] | And you must be Freddie. | 你肯定是弗莱迪 |
[00:14] | Can’t let you have her, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕不能让你得到她 |
[00:16] | She really does love you, you know. | 她确实很爱你 |
[01:48] | Grab my balls! Grab my balls! | 用手抓 用手抓 |
[02:00] | Come on, go on. | 抓啊 |
[02:02] | Grab my balls, squeeze. | 用手抓啊 狠狠抓 |
[03:23] | Three. | 三 |
[03:25] | Four. For fuck sake, Perry. | 四 行不行了啊 佩里 |
[03:28] | Come on, get up! Five… | 快点 起来 五 |
[03:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[04:20] | Freds? | 弗莱 |
[04:25] | I’m wearing your best tee. | 我穿着你最好的T恤呢 |
[04:57] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[05:00] | Only in my head. | 只在我脑袋里 |
[05:02] | He’s talking in my head. | 我能听到他说话 |
[05:05] | What’s our Fred saying? | 那弗莱说了什么 |
[05:08] | He’s saying they’re all fucking mad. | 他说这帮人都他妈疯了 |
[05:09] | Two, three and… go! | 二 三 出发 |
[05:11] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[05:18] | There’s Panda? | 那是潘多吗 |
[05:20] | What’s she doing? | 她干什么呢 |
[05:25] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[05:31] | You’re going the wrong way! | 你走错路了 |
[05:36] | Go, Panda. They’re all after you. | 潘多 快跑 他们追你呢 |
[05:40] | Bounce to me! | 蹦过来 |
[05:54] | Ems! I’m back! | 小艾 我回来了 |
[05:57] | No! | 先别进来 |
[05:59] | Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh, shit. | 天哪 天哪 靠 |
[06:04] | I got eggs. | 我买了鸡蛋 |
[06:05] | We can have eggs, yeah? | 我们做鸡蛋吃吧 |
[06:07] | And Red Bulls and pain au chocolat and… | 还有红牛 巧克力面包 还有 |
[06:11] | I got the Heat. | 我还买了《热度》[娱乐杂志] |
[06:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:21] | She’d been snoring like that all night. | 她打呼噜打了一宿了 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | You were both so fucking trashed. | 你们俩都他妈喝躺了 |
[06:26] | So I slept in the sofa with Panda. | 所以我和潘多在沙发上睡的 |
[06:30] | Right. | 这样 |
[06:31] | She’s quite cute. | 她多可爱啊 |
[06:33] | For a straight girl. | 直女能这样就不错了 |
[06:39] | In the scud. When did that happen? | 都脱光了啊 这什么时候的事 |
[06:43] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意 |
[06:44] | Good thing. You might have got you know… | 不知道是好事 没准你会 |
[06:47] | tempted… | 把持不住 |
[06:50] | I was wrecked. | 我都喝蒙了 |
[06:51] | Yeah. You were both pissing corn. | 是啊 你俩都喝傻了 |
[06:55] | Like I said, cute. | 我说了 很可爱 |
[06:59] | Is this bad? | 这样不好吗 |
[07:03] | You need your breakfast? | 你要吃早饭了吗 |
[07:05] | I can fry you, poach you, scramble you. | 我可以把十八般厨艺用在你身上 |
[07:09] | Do you any way you like. | 随你的心意 |
[07:11] | But shower though, cause, Ems… | 不过先洗个澡吧 小艾 |
[07:13] | you smell of something and it ain’t roses. | 你身上的味道可不是玫瑰花香 |
[07:28] | Couldn’t you have just brought me some grapes or something? | 你就不能给我带点葡萄什么的吗 |
[07:30] | Grapes are for chipmunks. This is so better. | 花栗鼠才吃葡萄呢 这个好多了 |
[07:33] | I wrote you a song, I just can’t get the hang of… | 我给你写了首歌 就是不知道怎么… |
[07:35] | Tit and piss, the instructions were in Japanese! | 你妹 说明书是日语的 |
[07:38] | Oh, fuck me up the arse three ways! | 玩死我吧 |
[07:41] | – Come on, you nonky cunt! – Language! | -快点啊 你个贱人 -好好说话 |
[07:43] | Great, innit? I’ve been practising. | 不错吧 我一直在练 |
[07:45] | Oh, I’ve got it! | 有了 |
[07:47] | Scrapey, scrapey for you, shakey, shakey for you. | 你来擦这个 你来摇这个 |
[07:53] | What for? | 干什么呀 |
[07:54] | Life. Can’t stand still, can we? | 为了生活 我们不能裹足不前 对吧 |
[07:56] | So this is gonna cheer you up. | 这个会让你开心起来的 |
[08:01] | *Some days are disasters* | *有些日子很糟糕* |
[08:03] | *That you wish could just end* | *你只想它快过完* |
[08:07] | *Other days are bastards* | *其它日子真操蛋* |
[08:09] | *Just like a bad boyfriend* | *如同男友不善* |
[08:12] | *But it makes me feel much worse than this* | *但更让我不爽的是* |
[08:15] | *To see a face masked with a frown* | *看到你愁眉不展* |
[08:18] | *I’m not telling you to smile, but don’t be down* | *我不是要你微笑 只是别心烦* |
[08:24] | *Don’t be down, my friend* | *别心烦 我的朋友* |
[08:26] | *Don’t do your wrist any harm* | *别伤害你的手腕* |
[08:31] | *You don’t belong on a funny farm* | *你不该待在精神病院* |
[08:36] | *And I’d rather see you in a party dress than in a hospital gown* | *你应该身穿晚礼服 而非病号装* |
[08:42] | *I’m not telling you to smile, but don’t be down* | *我不是要你微笑 只是别心烦* |
[09:07] | Did you write that? | 你写的吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, fuck me! | 我操 |
[09:30] | Seems nice. | 人不错啊 |
[09:31] | Met her at Dojo’s. | 在道场餐厅认识的 |
[09:34] | Hit it off. You know. | 一见钟情 你懂的 |
[09:37] | Like a whirlwind romance. | 真是场闪电情缘 |
[09:40] | Yeah, well, we got chatting. | 是啊 我们聊了不少 |
[09:42] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[09:44] | No. | 没有 |
[09:47] | Well… least you’re moving on. | 想开了就好 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m well over Eff. Finito. | 是啊 我不想艾菲了 结束了 |
[09:53] | It’s like… liberating, yeah. | 好像是解放了 就这样 |
[09:58] | – Good. – Moving on. | -真好 -向前看 |
[10:00] | I’m looking forward to meeting… | 我很期待认识… |
[10:03] | Phew, fucking hell! I’m never having the mezze platter again. | 他妈的 我再也不会吃梅滋盘了 |
[10:07] | I opened the window a bit, you know. | 我开了点窗 你们懂的 |
[10:10] | Naomi, Arcia. | 内奥米 这位是阿西亚 |
[10:13] | – Pardon? – Arcia. | -什么 -阿西亚 |
[10:15] | -Sorry, I didn’t quite… -Arcia. | -抱歉 我没… -阿西亚 |
[10:19] | Arcia?! | 阿西亚 |
[10:20] | Arcia, all right? | 阿西亚 听清了吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah, it’s fine. Arcia, Arcia. | 明白了 阿西亚 阿西亚 |
[10:27] | It’s pretty… Arcia. | 很好听 阿西亚 |
[10:30] | Cheers. Listen, lover, | 谢谢 听着 亲爱的 |
[10:33] | I think I lost my pissing thong in the bus station. | 我好像把我的丁字裤落在车站了 |
[10:38] | Er, did you? | 是吗 |
[10:39] | You know I fucking did, stud man! | 你明明就知道的 小猛男 |
[10:42] | He’s a little criminal. | 他是个小坏蛋 |
[10:44] | That is what they say. | 确实如此 |
[10:48] | I’m not going! I’m fine here! Leave me alone! | 我不走 我在这儿很好 放开我 |
[11:06] | Sometimes it’s hard to move on. | 有些事很难放开 |
[11:11] | How are you, Elizabeth? | 你怎么样 伊丽莎白 |
[11:12] | Better. | 好点了 |
[11:14] | Sure? | 真的吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:19] | Your mother wants you to go home. | 你妈妈想让你回家 |
[11:22] | She says she can look after you there. | 她说她能照顾你 |
[11:25] | Is that good? | 那样好吗 |
[11:27] | Good? | 好吗 |
[11:33] | You know better than that, Elizabeth. | 你应该知道的 伊丽莎白 |
[11:35] | We have to forget about good and bad. | 不必在乎事情的好坏 |
[11:40] | My boyfriend ran away. | 我男友逃走了 |
[11:42] | That was bad. | 那就是坏事 |
[11:45] | How can we know? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:48] | If only we knew how things will turn out. | 如果真能知道结局就好了 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[11:56] | I came to tell you that I’m leaving my job here. | 我来是告诉你我要辞职了 |
[12:00] | You? You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[12:03] | Don’t be upset. | 别难过 |
[12:05] | I think… | 我想 |
[12:07] | Maybe it’s time. | 应该是时候了 |
[12:10] | Do I say thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[12:13] | We don’t know yet. | 说不好 |
[12:16] | But I think… | 但我想 |
[12:18] | Yes, you could be something I’m proud of. | 是的 我会为你骄傲的 |
[12:22] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[12:30] | No. | 不 |
[12:32] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[12:44] | Goodbye, Elizabeth. | 再见 伊丽莎白 |
[12:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[12:59] | Effy, Effy… | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[13:04] | Freds? | 弗莱吗 |
[13:20] | I thought you didn’t sleep with her any more. | 我以为你不再和她睡了 |
[13:24] | Yeah, well, people keep moving in. | 是啊 但不断有人搬进来 |
[13:29] | Isn’t what you told me, that’s all. | 只是你之前不是这么说的 |
[13:32] | Mandy, we haven’t done anything. | 曼蒂 我们什么也没干 |
[13:34] | So, I don’t know why… | 所以我不知道… |
[13:36] | I mean, we didn’t do anything last night. | 我是说我们昨晚什么也没干 |
[13:41] | Did we? | 是吧 |
[13:41] | You wanted to. | 你想干的 |
[13:43] | If you hadn’t been totally fucking AWOL… | 要不是你喝得不省人事 |
[13:45] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | – I didn’t. – Yeah? | -我不想 -真的吗 |
[13:50] | Otherwise, what have we been doing? | 那我们在干什么 |
[13:54] | What have you been doing? | 你又在干什么 |
[13:57] | She thinks I’m straight! | 她以为我是直女 |
[13:59] | What? How do you even… | 什么 你怎么… |
[14:01] | Said it when she was looking at my tits, didn’t she? | 她看我胸的时候说的 不是吗 |
[14:04] | Bit fucked up, that. | 真是过分 |
[14:13] | I don’t want to be fucked around, Emily. | 不要糊弄我 艾米丽 |
[14:18] | Just cos she won’t take you to Goa. | 如果她不带你去果阿[印度地名] |
[14:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[14:29] | I’d take you. | 我会带你去 |
[14:34] | We’d go dancing. | 我们去跳舞 |
[14:36] | Sleep in a hut. | 在小棚里睡觉 |
[14:40] | I’d make love to you on the beach. | 在沙滩上做爱 |
[14:45] | Isn’t that what you want? | 你不就想要这些吗 |
[14:51] | Ems! Mandy! Breakfast! | 小艾 曼蒂 早餐好了 |
[14:53] | Oh, yeah. There’s someone here you’ve got to meet. | 对了 你得来见一个人 |
[15:19] | You’re Freddie’s sister. | 你是弗莱迪的妹妹吧 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Thomas, right? | 对 你是托马斯吧 |
[15:25] | I thought maybe he’s hiding in here. | 我以为他藏在这儿了 |
[15:26] | Why would he hide from you? | 他为什么要躲着你 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. But something’s not right. | 我不知道 可总感觉不对 |
[15:31] | So I want to… | 所以我想… |
[15:34] | I don’t fit here. | 我不该出现在这儿 |
[15:35] | I don’t think it matters. I don’t fit anywhere. | 我认为那不重要 我在哪里都不自在 |
[15:38] | But I like all the wrong things. | 可我喜欢的东西总是不对 |
[15:41] | Like? | 比如 |
[15:42] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[15:43] | Gossip Girl, Davina, | 《八卦天后》 戴维娜[女主播] |
[15:45] | Dick Van Dyke, | 迪克·范·戴克[喜剧演员] |
[15:46] | Lady And The Tramp, | 《小姐与流氓》[动画片] |
[15:47] | Hannah Montana, | 《汉娜·蒙塔娜》 |
[15:48] | Monster Trucks, | 《怪兽卡车》[游戏] |
[15:49] | Dancing On Ice, | 《冰上舞蹈》[真人秀] |
[15:50] | mojitos, | 莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[15:51] | Rio Ferdinand, | 里奥·费迪南德[足球员] |
[15:52] | Marsala Zone, Pop Tarts, | 马沙拉白葡萄酒 果酱小饼 |
[15:55] | Jude Law’s accent in Cold Mountain, | 裘德·洛在《冷山》里的口音 |
[15:57] | hair straighteners, Love Actually, | 直发器 《真爱至上》[喜剧片] |
[15:59] | Kylie, Whitney, Britney, | 凯莉 惠特尼 布兰妮 |
[16:00] | Robbie, Brucie, | 罗比 布鲁西[均为歌手] |
[16:01] | L’Oreal, Wild At Heart, | 欧菜雅 《我心狂野》[电影] |
[16:04] | milk, | 牛奶 |
[16:05] | Comic Relief, ponies, Posh & Becks, pecs, | 欢喜救助会 小马 辣妹与小贝 胸肌 |
[16:09] | Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, | 《飞天万能车》[电影] |
[16:10] | and Heavy Petting. | 还有《人狗情缘》[喜剧电影] |
[16:12] | Oh, I fucking love that! | 我爱死那个了 |
[16:16] | Anyway, Freddie doesn’t mind what I like. | 总之 弗莱迪不介意我喜欢什么 |
[16:22] | If they knew where he was, they’d tell me, right? | 如果他们知道他在哪 他们会说吧 |
[16:24] | Let’s ask. | 我们去问问 |
[16:28] | I like to run. I run like a dog. | 我喜欢跑步 我跑起来像只狗 |
[16:31] | Cute. So what are you doing here? | 真逗 那你来这里做什么 |
[16:34] | Oh, Katie has a plan. | 凯蒂有个妙计 |
[16:36] | I’m supposed to teach her French for her interview. | 我假装教她法语应付面试 |
[16:38] | You know, Panda notices that we are a little too friendly. | 要是潘多发觉我们太亲密了 |
[16:41] | She’s jealous, and she wants me back | 她就会吃醋 然后跟我复合 |
[16:42] | because she can’t stand to see me giving Katie French. | 因为她受不了我和凯蒂调情 |
[16:46] | It’s a good plan, yes? | 好主意吧 |
[16:49] | Go for it, dog man. | 加油 狗仔 |
[16:52] | Panda? | 潘多 |
[16:53] | You’re looking happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[16:54] | Am I? That’s weird. I’m suicidal, obviously. | 有吗 那就怪了 我真心想死的 |
[16:59] | Because your boyfriend smashed your heart | 因为几个月前 你男友 |
[17:01] | into 1,000 pieces several months ago? | 伤透了你的心吗 |
[17:03] | Yup. He did that. | 是啊 是这么回事 |
[17:05] | Tragic, ain’t it? Bummer. | 挺悲剧的吧 倒霉 |
[17:10] | Thomas is coming round to Naomi’s later | 托马斯一会儿去内奥米家 |
[17:13] | to give me French lessons for my interview. | 教我法语应付面试 |
[17:16] | That’s kind of him, isn’t it? | 他挺热心的 是吧 |
[17:17] | Yeah, kind. | 是啊 热心 |
[17:32] | Hmm, you like a bit of cheese cake, innit? | 你喜欢吃芝士蛋糕 对不对 |
[17:35] | Well, this is… nice, isn’t it? | 嗯 这可真 不错呀 |
[17:39] | Yeah, it’s nice. I think it’s nice. | 是挺不错的 我觉得是 |
[17:41] | I’m doing cocktails. | 我要做鸡尾酒 |
[17:43] | Who wants a Ball Breaker? | 谁想要一杯爆蛋 |
[17:46] | I’ve got rum, | 我有朗姆酒 |
[17:47] | creme de menthe, ouzo and… | 薄荷甜酒 茴香酒 还有 |
[17:52] | rum. | 朗姆酒 |
[17:53] | – I’m fine. – No, I’m all right, thanks. | -算了 -不了 我不需要 谢谢 |
[17:55] | Oh, come on! | 来吧 |
[17:56] | What’s wrong with everyone?! It’s nearly half eleven. | 你们都怎么了 都快11点半了 |
[17:58] | I’ll have one. I love that creme de menth-ay stuff. | 我来一杯 我喜欢那个薄荷甜酒 |
[18:01] | Makes you piss green, innit? | 能让尿变绿 对吧 |
[18:03] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[18:04] | Come on, you pussies. Ball Breakers. They’re cool. | 来吧 娘儿们 爆蛋 很爽的 |
[18:08] | If Effy’s having one, you can all fucking… | 艾菲都要了 你们也都… |
[18:13] | What did you call her? | 你叫她什么 |
[18:15] | Um… I might have made a slight… | 我貌似有点晕 |
[18:18] | Her name’s Arcia, for fuck sakes! | 她叫阿西亚 操啊 |
[18:21] | Why’s everybody weirding her? | 你们干什么都跟她过不去 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Your friends are weirdal, Cook. | 就是 你的朋友都是怪胎 库克 |
[18:26] | They don’t half fucking stare, do ‘ey? | 老是盯着我看 |
[18:33] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[18:34] | Um, I just remembered, you gotta go. | 我刚想起来 你该走了 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:37] | Something’s come up. I’ve gotta, um… | 有事要做 我得 |
[18:39] | But we was gonna get piercings. | 但我们说好去做穿孔的 |
[18:40] | Yeah, yeah, and we will soon soon… | 嗯 我们很快会去的 |
[18:42] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[18:50] | Yeah, bye. | 再见喽 |
[18:53] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[18:55] | Did I do that? | 是我搞成这样的吗 |
[18:57] | – Yeah, you kinda. – Possibly. | -算是吧 -有可能 |
[19:04] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[19:08] | Cook… | 库克 |
[19:11] | I’m losing it, man. | 我不行了 伙计 |
[19:13] | Cook, come and talk to me. | 库克 出来谈谈 |
[19:17] | I never clocked that she looked like Eff, I swear. | 我真没意识到她像艾菲 我发誓 |
[19:19] | Chrissakes, stop being a tit. | 天啊 别像个娘们似的 |
[19:21] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[19:23] | Something’s up. | 有点不对劲 |
[19:25] | Look, Karen, I’ve asked around. There is no sign of Freds. | 凯伦 我四处打听了 没有弗莱的消息 |
[19:28] | He’s legged it, that’s all there is. | 他离开了 就是这样 |
[19:29] | You owe him, Cook. | 你欠他的 库克 |
[19:31] | When you ran off last year, who came looking for you? | 去年你逃走 是谁把你找回来的 |
[19:33] | That’s only cos I took his girl with me, he wouldn’t minded if… | 那是因为我带着他的女人 如果我是… |
[19:36] | You stupid bastard!What is wrong with you all? | 你个傻逼 你们到底都怎么了 |
[19:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:40] | You find him. You fucking find my brother. | 你去找他 你他妈把我哥哥找回来 |
[19:43] | Karen, I’m sorry. I miss him too. | 凯伦 我很抱歉 我也想他 |
[19:46] | No, you don’t. | 少来了 |
[19:47] | Nobody loves him like I do. | 没人像我这样爱他了 |
[19:49] | Not even that crazy bitch, Effy. | 包括艾菲那个疯婆子 |
[19:53] | He’s all I’ve got. | 他是我的全部 |
[19:55] | God knows he’s all you’ve got. | 你也只剩他了 |
[19:58] | Read that and tell me there is nothing wrong. | 看看这个 你还敢说没什么不对劲吗 |
[20:01] | I’ll give you a blowjob every day for a year | 我可以给你吹一整年箫 |
[20:02] | if that’s all you care about. | 如果你就在乎这个的话 |
[20:10] | You’ve got me wrong, Karen. | 你误会我了 凯伦 |
[20:12] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[20:47] | So do I, Freds. | 我也爱她 弗莱 |
[20:51] | So do I. | 我也爱她 |
[21:20] | Come on. | 一起来啊 |
[21:21] | Where’s everybody going? | 大伙都要去哪 |
[21:25] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[21:27] | The atmosphere’s not great in there. | 里面气氛怪怪的 |
[21:29] | Naomi’s caning the spliff again. | 内奥米又在抽大麻了 |
[21:30] | Yeah, and the rest. | 是啊 还抽疯 |
[21:32] | Come on, let’s go get some of that baby food. | 我给孩子找点吃的去 |
[21:42] | Hi, Tommo. | 托马 |
[21:43] | Panda. | 潘多 |
[21:45] | Katie, are you ready for some French? | 凯蒂 准备好享受法国情调了吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, thanks, Thomas, I’d love some. | 是的 谢谢 托马斯 乐意至极 |
[21:48] | You remember I said… | 你记得我说过 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[21:54] | I’m pretty cool, huh? | 我厉害吧 |
[21:55] | Do you think she cares? | 你觉得她会在意吗 |
[21:56] | Oh, she cares. | 她在意的 |
[21:58] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
[22:00] | Je ne sais rien, putain. | 靠 我不知道 |
[22:02] | It’s time for our lesson, Katie. | 该上课了 凯蒂 |
[22:06] | Where’s everybody gone? | 大伙都去哪了 |
[22:14] | – What is it? – It’s Mandy. | -你叫什么来着 -曼蒂 |
[22:16] | Yeah, yeah. You can dance. Come on. | 对对 你会跳舞吧 来吧 |
[22:19] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[22:21] | No. No. | 不 别走 |
[22:25] | Everyone’s so fucking pissy. | 大家都逊毙了 |
[22:28] | Come on. Emsy’s got the gob on and I wanna party. | 来吧 小艾撅嘴了 我就想热闹热闹 |
[22:31] | That’s all we have to do. | 我们就该干这个 |
[22:34] | OK. Why not? | 好呀 |
[22:36] | There you go. You hear that? Why not. | 这就对了 听到了吗 答应了 |
[22:42] | Let’s have a bit more volume. | 音量开高一点 |
[22:47] | Better! | 好多了 |
[23:21] | You dance pretty good… | 对于一个直女来说 |
[23:23] | for a straight girl. | 你舞跳得相当不错 |
[23:25] | Yeah. We… We had problems. | 我们之间出问题了 |
[23:28] | Me and Emsy. Cos… Cos I was… | 我跟小艾之间 因为我… |
[23:32] | I was bad, and… | 我太坏了 然后… |
[23:35] | That right, Ems? | 我说的对吧 小艾 |
[23:38] | See? | 看到没 |
[23:40] | I’m forgiven. | 她还是原谅我了 |
[23:42] | It’s just been heaven these last months. | 过去这几个月真是棒极了 |
[23:46] | Fucking heaven. | 棒极了 |
[23:52] | I’m only saying… | 我这么说只是… |
[23:54] | I’m only saying because… | 我这么说只是因为 |
[23:59] | Naomi… | 内奥米 |
[24:09] | If you don’t want her… | 如果你不要她了 |
[24:11] | I do. | 我要 |
[24:43] | Combien de fois allons-nous baiser? | 我们要上几次床 |
[24:46] | Combien de fois nous allons baiser? | 我们要上几次床 |
[24:48] | It’s future conditional. | 这是将来条件句 |
[24:52] | Hang on, let me try again. | 等等 我再念一遍 |
[24:53] | Combien de fois… nous allons baiser? | 我们要上几次床 |
[24:56] | Awful. You’re actually terrible. | 不对 你的发音太糟了 |
[24:59] | I know. I’m terrible. | 我知道 我发音不准 |
[25:01] | Let me try again. | 我再试试 |
[25:03] | Combien de fois nous… allons… baiser. | 我们要上几次床 |
[25:06] | Not even close! | 哪跟哪啊 |
[25:07] | Watch my lips, listen to how I say it. | 看着我的嘴唇 听我怎么发音的 |
[25:09] | Combien de fois allons-nous baiser. | 我们要上几次床 |
[25:12] | Alright, I think I’ve got it. | 好的 我想我掌握要领了 |
[25:14] | Combien de fois nous allons baiser? | 我们要上几次床 |
[25:17] | No, you’re not listening. One more time. | 错了 你都没认真听 再一次 |
[25:20] | Combien de fois allons-nous baiser. | 我们要上几次床 |
[25:27] | Try this one… | 念下这句 |
[25:31] | OK… Tes mamelons se leveront pour moi. | 好的 你的奶头会为我挺立 |
[25:36] | What the fuck’s “Mamelons”? | “Mamelons”是什么意思 |
[25:37] | These. | 这个 |
[25:38] | You cheeky bastard. Honestly! | 你个厚颜无耻的王八蛋 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry! I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真心抱歉 |
[25:49] | No, no, no. Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 不不 我的天 对不起 |
[25:52] | No, it wasn’t… | 不 这不是… |
[25:52] | I thought we were… | 我以为我们… |
[25:54] | No, that’s not right. | 不 我们不该这样 |
[25:58] | I’m such a dozy bitch! | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[26:00] | I didn’t realise. | 都没意识到 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么意思 |
[26:03] | Don’t make me say it, Tommo. | 别让我把话说破 托马 |
[26:18] | You are beautiful, Katie, in so many ways. | 你在很多方面都很棒 凯蒂 |
[26:23] | But I can’t stop loving her. Sorry. | 但我还是爱着她 抱歉 |
[26:30] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[26:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:50] | Don’t lie. | 别骗人了 |
[27:04] | My mum’s coming back next week. | 我妈下周回来 |
[27:07] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你该走了 |
[27:42] | Cook! | 库克 |
[27:47] | What? | 什么 |
[27:49] | Freds? | 弗莱 |
[28:14] | Hey, Fredster. | 弗莱德斯特 |
[28:20] | Look where we ended up. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[28:24] | All back at Naomi Campbell’s. | 都回到内奥米·坎贝尔这儿了 |
[29:01] | Naomi… | 内奥米 |
[29:04] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[29:06] | Bit loud. Bit loud! | 太吵了 吵死了 |
[29:28] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[29:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:32] | Cook! Cook! | 库克 库克 |
[29:35] | What the fuck?! What’s happening? | 搞什么鬼啊 出什么事了 |
[29:37] | Gotta go, Cookie, the fuzz. | 你得走了 小库克 警察来了 |
[29:38] | I’m on it. | 我知道了 |
[29:39] | Open the door! Police! | 开门 警察 |
[29:41] | Always looking good in lingerie, Pandora. | 你穿内衣时总那么好看 潘多拉 |
[29:43] | Ta. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | This is the police, open the door! | 我们是警察 把门打开 |
[29:54] | This is the police, open the door. James Cook? | 我们是警察 开门 詹姆斯·库克 |
[30:00] | Now open the door. This is your last chance. | 快把门打开 这是你最后的机会了 |
[30:05] | Right, OK, step back. | 好吧 退后 |
[30:08] | James Cook! | 詹姆斯·库克 |
[30:09] | Police, stay where you are! | 警察 都站好别动 |
[30:11] | You, stay there. | 你 站着别动 |
[30:14] | Where’s James Cook? | 詹姆斯·库克在哪 |
[30:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[30:25] | Come on. | 别停 |
[30:34] | You train pretty hard. | 你训练得真努力啊 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:38] | I run fast… like a dog. | 我跑得很快 像只狗似的 |
[30:42] | Perry, I’m still fucking watching you, you know! | 佩里 我他妈还在看着你呢 |
[30:45] | 17, 18, come on. | 17 18 继续 |
[30:47] | Shape. Shape. Move! | 注意体形到位 快点 |
[30:52] | You just ran 400 metres in 48.2 seconds. | 你刚刚跑了400米 只用了48.2秒 |
[30:57] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:58] | So?! | 所以啊 |
[30:59] | That would put you in the European Junior Championships, that’s all. | 你的成绩足够参加欧洲青少年锦标赛了 |
[31:03] | I’m not from Europe. I’m from Congo. | 我不是欧洲人 我是从刚果来的 |
[31:06] | So what you doing here, then? | 那你到这里来做什么 |
[31:07] | Nothing. I work. I run. So? | 没什么 工作 跑步 怎么了 |
[31:11] | No college? | 不上公学吗 |
[31:13] | Why not? | 为什么不上 |
[31:14] | And I mind my own business. | 我只管好我自己的事 |
[31:15] | Sure you do. | 那是肯定的 |
[31:17] | You could be in university, a shit-load of universities. | 你完全可以上大学 而且有很多选择 |
[31:20] | You know, there are scholarships for boys like you. | 你这样的男孩是能拿到奖学金的 |
[31:25] | Boys like me? | 我这样的男孩 |
[31:26] | Yes. Boys that run fast. Problem? | 是的 跑得快的男孩 有问题吗 |
[31:32] | I can do many things. | 我能做的事多了 |
[31:33] | I don’t have to run for Whitey to get what I want. | 我不必为了自己想要的去给白人跑步 |
[31:37] | No? OK. | 不愿意吗 好吧 |
[31:40] | Perry, if you do not put that fag out of your mouth, | 佩里 你再不把你嘴里那支烟丢掉 |
[31:44] | I am going to ram it up your arse. | 我就把它塞进你的屁眼 |
[31:49] | Neither do I. | 我也不愿这样 |
[31:52] | You… can call me. | 你 可以打给我 |
[31:58] | And fix your head. | 好好想想吧 |
[32:01] | We gotta take our chances, young blood. | 人要敢于冒险 小伙子 |
[32:03] | Otherwise, what else we got? | 要不然 我们还有什么呢 |
[32:11] | Right, Perry, get down! Squat thrusts! | 佩里 趴下来 做俯卧撑腿屈伸 |
[32:14] | Two, three. You are going to puke your guts, | 二 三 你要一直做到吐 |
[32:17] | or I’m going to rip your balls out and sell them to Nando’s! | 不然我就把你蛋蛋扯下来卖给纳多斯餐馆 |
[32:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:43] | You fuck everything up again? | 你又把一切都搞砸了吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:52] | It’s his birthday today. | 今天是他的生日 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:05] | Do you think he’d mind? | 你觉得他会介意吗 |
[33:14] | Freds probably got scared. | 弗莱可能被吓着了 |
[33:17] | I’m pretty scary. | 我挺可怕的 |
[33:19] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[33:22] | But I can’t not know… | 但我不能不知道 |
[33:25] | if he couldn’t bear it. | 如果他真是受不了我的话 |
[33:28] | I can handle it. | 我能接受的 |
[33:31] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能接受的 |
[34:14] | We’ll go and find him. All right? | 我们一起去找他 好吗 |
[34:23] | My powers of deductive reasoning are unparalleled. | 我的推理能力简直无与伦比啊 |
[34:26] | They’re actually hunting you with dogs. Impressive. | 他们还用警犬找你 太牛了 |
[34:30] | Anyway, we weren’t sure if the coast was clear. | 总之 我们不确定是否没危险了 |
[34:32] | What do you mean, “We”? | “我们”是什么意思 |
[34:34] | Yeah, and it’s a bit chilly hiding out there in the garden. | 是啊 躲在外面花园里还挺冷的 |
[34:39] | The sea eagles are roosting. | 海雕在栖息了 |
[34:47] | Hello, Eff. | 你好 艾菲 |
[34:50] | I’ve been trying to tell you something. | 我一直想告诉你一件事 |
[34:52] | Spit it out, Panda-pops. | 那快说吧 小潘多 |
[34:56] | I’m going away. | 我要走了 |
[34:59] | Really? Fine. Where? | 真的 好啊 去哪 |
[35:02] | Harvard. On a history scholarship. | 哈佛 我得了一笔历史系奖学金 |
[35:06] | I might have done some exams without telling anyone. | 我参加了些考试 没告诉别人 |
[35:26] | Hello, Mum. | 老妈 |
[35:30] | Yeah. Looking forward to seeing you, too. | 我也很期待见到你 |
[35:36] | Oh, no. Nothing much. Just… | 没 没什么事 只是… |
[35:40] | the usual stuff. | 跟平常一样 |
[35:46] | Yeah, I accepted a place at Goldsmiths, | 是 我接受了金斯密斯学院的入学邀请 |
[35:49] | but… | 但是… |
[35:53] | I know how proud you are of me, Mum. | 我知道你很为我骄傲 妈妈 |
[35:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:14] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[36:41] | I thought… | 我还以为… |
[36:43] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们他妈在干什么 |
[36:45] | We’re having a party. Freds’d like it. | 我们在开派对 弗莱迪会喜欢的 |
[36:47] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess he would. | 是啊 我想他会喜欢的 |
[38:17] | So here! I guess it’s round here. | 这儿 我猜就在这儿 |
[38:26] | Hi, Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[38:32] | I’ve never been here before, | 我从没来过这儿 |
[38:34] | to Freddie’s shed. | 弗莱迪的小屋 |
[38:36] | Yeah. Same here. | 嗯 我也是 |
[38:39] | First time for everything, yeah? | 凡事都有第一次 是吧 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:45] | Right. Let’s get this party started. | 好吧 咱们开始狂欢吧 |
[38:57] | What the fuck kind of lame-o rave is this?! | 这他妈是什么烂派对 |
[39:00] | I dressed up. | 我还打扮了一番 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Well, pardon me for farting, dinky tits. | 是啊 原谅我放屁 小妞 |
[39:04] | You took long enough getting here. | 你们也来得太晚了吧 |
[39:05] | We’re playing Ace of Truth. | 我们在玩真心话大冒险 |
[39:07] | And I can tell you we’ve learned a few things tonight. | 今晚我们知道了不少事情 |
[39:08] | Haven’t we, Karen? | 是吧 凯伦 |
[39:09] | You said it had to be shocking. | 你说要劲爆一点的 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:12] | Please don’t say it. I’m still feeling queasy. | 别说了 我现在还觉得恶心呢 |
[39:15] | Who’s going to start? | 谁先开始 |
[39:23] | I will. | 我先来 |
[39:31] | I’ve loved you from the first time I saw you. | 我对你一见钟情 |
[39:34] | I think I was 12. | 应该是12岁那会儿 |
[39:37] | It took me three years to pluck up the courage to speak to you, | 我花了三年时间鼓起勇气和你说话 |
[39:40] | and I was so scared of the way I felt, | 我很害怕自己当时的感觉 |
[39:42] | you know, loving a girl, | 就是爱上女孩的感觉 |
[39:46] | that I learned how to become a sarcastic bitch | 我成了个尖酸刻薄的贱人 |
[39:48] | just to make it feel normal. | 只是想装得正常点 |
[39:51] | I screwed guys to make it go away, | 我和男生乱搞 想赶走这种感觉 |
[39:53] | but it didn’t work. | 但那不起作用 |
[39:56] | When we got together, it scared the shit out of me, | 当我们在一起的时候 我害怕极了 |
[39:59] | because… you were the one person who could ruin my life. | 因为…你是唯一能毁了我的人 |
[40:07] | I pushed you away and made you think things were your fault, | 我把你赶走 把责任推给你 |
[40:11] | but really I was just terrified of pain. | 其实我是害怕受伤 |
[40:16] | I screwed that girl Sophia | 我跟索菲娅上床 |
[40:18] | to kind of spite you for having a hold on me | 是想气你 因为你对我是那么重要 |
[40:20] | and I’m a total fucking coward, because… I got… | 我是个十足的懦夫 因为我买了… |
[40:27] | …these… | 这些… |
[40:31] | these tickets to Goa for us three months ago… | 三个月前一起去果阿的机票 |
[40:35] | …but I… I couldn’t stand… | 但是…我承受不了… |
[40:41] | I didn’t want to be a slave to the way I feel about you. | 我不想被对你的感觉所奴役 |
[40:45] | Can you understand? | 你能明白吗 |
[40:49] | You were trying to punish me back, and it’s horrible. | 你想报复我 太可怕了 |
[40:52] | It’s so horrible because… | 那太可怕了 因为… |
[40:55] | Really, I’d die for you. | 真的 我可以为你去死 |
[40:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:02] | I love you so much it’s killing me. | 我那么爱你 简直要无法承受 |
[42:36] | Freds? | 弗莱 |
[42:52] | Who’s that? | 谁在那儿 |
[43:39] | I’m going away, Panda. | 我要走了 潘多 |
[43:41] | Yes. Even though I have no exams, I have a chance to study. | 虽然我没有考试 但我有机会上学了 |
[43:44] | They have a scholarship for athletes. | 他们有给运动员的奖学金 |
[43:46] | A friend is going to help me. | 有个朋友会帮我 |
[43:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:50] | I was going to tell… | 我正想告诉你… |
[43:51] | It’s a long way away. | 我要走很远 |
[43:52] | The USA. | 去美国 |
[43:54] | It’s called Harvard. | 哈佛大学 |
[43:56] | I think I have a chance there. I can make a new start. | 我想我有机会去那儿 我可以重新开始 |
[44:00] | And you know… I run like a dog. | 你知道的…我跑起来像只狗 |
[44:07] | That sounds cool, Tommo. | 听起来不错 托马 |
[44:16] | Wacker. | 傻瓜 |
[45:13] | What? | 搞什么 |
[45:31] | Get out. | 出来 |
[45:43] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[45:47] | Don’t be stupid, Cook. | 别犯傻 库克 |
[45:50] | She told me all about you too. | 她把你的事都告诉我了 |
[45:52] | There was much to correct in that girl. | 那女孩要矫正的地方太多了 |
[45:55] | I almost managed it. | 我差点就成功了 |
[45:58] | Perhaps I still can. | 也许还有机会 |
[46:00] | You… | 你… |
[46:02] | You did something to my friend. | 你对我朋友做了什么 |
[46:03] | This is wasting time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[46:07] | Would you kneel down, please? | 请你跪下 |
[46:09] | Mr Foster… | 福斯特先生… |
[46:10] | Dr Foster, actually. | 实际上是福斯特医生 |
[46:15] | Kneel down, please. | 请你跪下 |
[46:29] | I don’t think you know what I am, mate. | 我想你还是不了解我 伙计 |
[46:31] | I think I do. | 我了解 |
[46:34] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[46:37] | You don’t deserve that girl. And, you know… | 你配不上那个女孩 你知道吗 |
[46:41] | I do. | 我才配得上 |
[46:44] | I’m a fucking waste of space. | 我就是个废物 |
[46:47] | I’m just a stupid kid. | 我就是个傻小子 |
[46:50] | I got no sense. | 我四六不懂 |
[46:53] | Criminal. | 还是罪犯 |
[46:57] | I’m no fucking use, man. | 我真他妈没有用 伙计 |
[47:00] | I am nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[47:03] | So please… | 所以 拜托… |
[47:05] | Please… | 拜托你… |
[47:07] | Get it into your… you know… into your bonks. | 你得知道 |
[47:12] | That you killed my friend. | 你杀了我朋友 |
[47:16] | And… | 还有 |
[47:18] | I’m Cook. | 我是库克 |
[47:21] | I’m Cook! | 我他妈是库克 |