时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Hey, what are you looking at? | 喂 你看什么呢 |
[01:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:03] | All set, tiger? | 准备好了 猛女 |
[02:06] | That’s the last of the boxes. | 这是最后一箱了 |
[02:09] | Serrano and Reblochon sandwich, | 萨拉那火腿瑞布罗申奶酪三明治 |
[02:11] | just in case the cafeteria isn’t… | 以防餐厅不够… |
[02:15] | Now, where’s that smile? | 笑一个啊 |
[02:17] | You off, Franky? | 要走了吗 弗兰琦 |
[02:19] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[02:21] | New start, remember? Just try to blend in. | 这可是新起点 要和大家打成一片 |
[02:25] | And don’t take any crap this time. | 这次别让人欺负你 |
[02:30] | Bye, Dads. | 再见 老爸们 |
[03:11] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么情况 |
[03:14] | Is that a batty or a lezzer? | 是基佬还是拉拉啊 |
[03:17] | Let’s check it out! | 我们去验验货 |
[03:24] | We’re BS5, get me? | 布里斯托五霸 听着没 |
[03:27] | So? | 怎样 |
[03:29] | Yo. You deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, get it, bitch. | 叫你拽 贱人 |
[03:36] | Oh, my days! | 我的天啊 |
[03:37] | You got dropped by a batty lezzer! | 你被一人妖放倒了 |
[03:39] | Shut the fuck up! Come on, boys. Let’s get ‘er. | 闭上臭嘴 兄弟们 快点 抓住她 |
[03:42] | Get him! | 是抓住他 |
[03:43] | She went up here. | 她往这边跑了 |
[03:47] | There. | 那里 |
[03:48] | Stop her. | 拦住她 |
[03:50] | Shit, shit, shit. | 操 操 操 |
[03:51] | You’re so iced. | 你死定了 |
[03:56] | Screw you! | 去你妈的 |
[03:57] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[04:22] | Batty’s getting away. | 死基佬逃走了 |
[04:25] | Out of my way! | 都闪开 |
[04:31] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[04:33] | Get out of my way! | 都闪开 |
[04:36] | Move! Move, move! | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[04:40] | Mini. | 米妮 |
[04:56] | You OK, babe? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[04:57] | What the fuck happened to my bike? | 我的自行车怎么了 |
[04:58] | Mangled to shit, mate. | 都悲剧了啊 伙计 |
[05:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:16] | I’m really, really sorry. The, er… | 真的 真的 很抱歉 |
[05:20] | The brakes were fucked. | 刹车失灵了 |
[05:38] | Has the circus come to town or what? | 这是马戏团进城了吗 |
[05:48] | In you go. | 进去吧 |
[05:53] | I’m, uh, I’m Franky. | 我叫弗兰琦 |
[05:56] | Er, Fitzgerald? It’s my first day. | 姓菲茨杰拉德 我第一天上学 |
[05:59] | F… F…Fitz. Oh! | 菲…菲茨 有了 |
[06:02] | The last-minute transfer. | 临时转学来的 |
[06:06] | Francesca? | 弗兰切斯卡 |
[06:08] | Your first period is Sports Foundation, so… | 你第一节课是体育基础训练 |
[06:10] | What? But, I haven’t got kit… | 什么 但我没有运动装备 |
[06:16] | Franky, my dear, I don’t give a damn! | 弗兰琦 亲爱的 我才不管呢 |
[06:19] | And I’ve got just the thing, my own contribution… | 而且我有正适合你的 我自己的捐献 |
[06:24] | Got this at the Liverpool Empire Game, 1984. | 1984年利物浦帝国比赛时买的 |
[06:28] | Perfect. | 太合适了 |
[06:29] | Girl’s changing room’s around the corner on the right. | 女生更衣室前方右转 |
[06:32] | Have a good game. | 好好玩 |
[07:47] | Er, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:49] | I was just wondering, are you, like, in fancy dress, | 我只是想知道 你穿的是道具服 |
[07:54] | or is that look an actual, like, choice? | 还是你就这品味 |
[08:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God, what the hell are those? | 我的天啊 那是什么 |
[08:11] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:14] | Earth to Oddness, what are you staring at? | 地球人呼叫怪人 你看什么呢 |
[08:17] | Fucking hell. | 老天啊 |
[08:23] | See you on the field, stud. | 我们操场上见 猛汉 |
[08:27] | Try not to run me over next time. | 下次开车离我远点 |
[08:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[08:31] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:51] | Move! | 滚开 |
[08:52] | You muppet. | 你个木头人 |
[09:03] | Pussy. | 孬货 |
[09:14] | Coming through, bitch! | 接招吧 贱人 |
[09:33] | Take that! | 尝尝吧 |
[09:34] | Nobody does that to me, OK?! | 没人可以这么对我 |
[09:42] | Shake hands and heal, ladies. | 握手言和 女士们 |
[09:47] | Come on, shake. | 快点 握手 |
[09:51] | Nothing to see, girls. Play on. | 没什么好看的 姑娘们 比赛继续 |
[09:56] | Better watch your fucking back, or you’re dead meat… | 你最好小心点 否则你死定了 |
[10:00] | bruv. | 老弟 |
[10:24] | Scooter Girl! | 摩托妹 |
[10:25] | Now we’re even steven. | 这下扯平了 |
[10:28] | Hey, short stuff, what’s up? | 小个子 怎么了 |
[10:31] | Nothing, just some nightmare girl. | 没什么 只是遇到个恶女 |
[10:33] | So who is this chick that brings on the sweats? | 是谁跟你过不去 |
[10:38] | Think her name’s Mini. | 好像是叫米妮 |
[10:40] | She’s fucked. | 她悲剧了 |
[10:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:45] | Meet Anita. | 那是安尼塔 |
[10:47] | Mini’s last slay. | 米妮上一个刀下鬼 |
[10:49] | She wore the same outfit on first day of college. Not pretty. | 她俩开学时撞衫了 闹得很不堪 |
[10:53] | If Roundview was a medieval village, | 如果罗德威是座中世纪的村庄 |
[10:55] | I’d strap that witch to a ducking stool. | 我会把那巫婆绑在浸水椅上[古刑具] |
[10:56] | Save us your Middle Ages wet dream, Rich! | 省省你的春秋大梦吧 理查 |
[10:59] | She’s probably got gills under her armpits. | 没准她腋窝下还有鱼鳃呢 |
[11:03] | Crap. | 该死 |
[11:04] | Ladies! How’s it hanging? | 女士们 你们怎么样 |
[11:07] | Cowshit and Bullshit. Fuck off, now. | 你俩二货 给老娘死开 |
[11:16] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[11:20] | Those dicks are death. Avoid. | 他俩不是好东西 离他们远点 |
[11:24] | Haven’t seen you around Bristol. | 没在布里斯托见过你 |
[11:27] | How come you started so late? | 怎么才出现呢 |
[11:29] | I kind of, like, moved here. | 我刚搬来 |
[11:31] | From where? | 从哪 |
[11:32] | Oxford. | 从牛津 |
[11:33] | Understandable, but why? | 可以理解 可为什么呢 |
[11:37] | Look, If you’re gonna start shit, can you just get it over with now, | 你要是想挑事 就直接来吧 |
[11:39] | because I had enough grief before… | 因为我以前遇到的破事够多了 |
[11:41] | Start shit? | 挑事 |
[11:42] | What grief? | 什么破事 |
[11:43] | Before,like, Oxford, or past-life before? | “以前”是指在牛津 还是上辈子 |
[11:45] | I had a dream two Sundays ago that I was a slave, | 前两周我做了个梦 我是个奴隶 |
[11:47] | actually working on a plantation in Jamaica… | 在牙买加一个种植园干活儿… |
[11:49] | Shut up, Grace. | 闭嘴 格蕾丝 |
[11:53] | No hard feelings. Again. I’m Mini. | 没事 重新来 我是米妮 |
[11:57] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[11:58] | Grace. Hello! | 格蕾丝 你好呀 |
[12:02] | Franky. | 我是弗兰琦 |
[12:03] | You know, you are pretty fucking… | 知道吗 你还挺… |
[12:06] | Badass. | 生猛 |
[12:07] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[12:10] | So, Franky Badass… fancy hanging out later? | 那么 猛女弗兰琦 等会儿一起玩啊 |
[12:14] | No. Er, I mean, no thanks. | 不…不了 谢谢 |
[12:17] | Are you saying our shit stinks? | 你是嫌弃我们吗 |
[12:19] | No, I’m sure it smells lovely. | 不 不是那意思 |
[12:22] | Not alternative enough for you? | 不够另类吗 |
[12:24] | I… I just… I got to, um… | 我…我要 |
[12:28] | I’ve got go home after college. | 我放学后得回家 |
[12:31] | See you later! | 再见啦 |
[12:32] | Don’t be gay, Gracey. | 别太基了 格蕾丝 |
[12:36] | What was that about? | 怎么回事啊 |
[12:49] | New start, yeah? New start. | 新起点 对吧 新起点 |
[12:58] | Ah, newbie. School’s out. | 新来的 放学了 |
[13:02] | I, uh, had a stomach ache. | 我之前肚子疼 |
[13:04] | Oh, you got proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[13:07] | Stool photos, shit like that? | 大便照之类的 |
[13:10] | Er, no. | 没有 |
[13:12] | Copy what’s on the board. Present tomorrow. You’re first | 把板书抄一下 明天你第一个发言 |
[13:25] | 后后现代主义文体和代表人物 选择决定身份吗 | |
[14:00] | All right? | 你们好啊 |
[14:02] | Oh, great! | 太棒了 |
[14:12] | It’s leftovers. It’d be rude not to. | 这是吃剩的 不吃就浪费了 |
[14:15] | Franky. | 弗兰琦 |
[14:22] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[14:29] | Welcome to our world! | 欢迎加入我们的世界 |
[14:51] | Come on, Franky. | 来啊 弗兰琦 |
[15:00] | Oh! I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:50] | Peek-a-boo, Mini-moo! | 猜猜我是谁 小米妮 |
[15:51] | Franky’s seriously got the funk. | 弗兰琦对疯克音乐真在行 |
[15:55] | So, Frunky, I’m having a party tomorrow night and | 好吧 疯兰克 明天晚上我要开个派对 |
[16:00] | er, was wondering…like to come? | 那么…你能来吗 |
[16:05] | That’d be… yeah, that’d be cool! | 那太好了 |
[16:07] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[16:09] | Oh, but what are you going to wear? | 但是你打算穿什么呢 |
[16:12] | Cos we need, well, | 因为我们需要 |
[16:13] | the situation sorted out first. No offence! | 先给你打扮一番 别介意 |
[16:18] | Come on, guys. | 走啊 |
[16:33] | Oh, my gosh. | 上帝啊 |
[16:35] | You’ve never worn make-up before, have you? | 你从没化过妆 是吗 |
[16:37] | No. | 嗯 |
[16:39] | What about with your girls in Oxford? | 你在牛津的姐们也不化妆吗 |
[16:41] | I didn’t have none. | 我没朋友 |
[16:42] | No friends? | 没有朋友 |
[16:43] | No, I had a mate, | 不 我有个小伙伴 |
[16:45] | a best mate, Dean, but he went young offenders. | 死党 迪恩 但他进少管所了 |
[16:48] | That is so fucking cool! | 太牛了 |
[17:06] | I won’t bite. | 我不咬人的 |
[17:08] | Look it’s just to try. OK? | 咱就试试 好吗 |
[17:10] | Some eyeshadow won’t hurt. | 涂点眼影没什么的 |
[17:21] | Ah, beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[17:25] | You’ve totally got, like, “Fuck me” Eyes, girl. | 你真是个电眼美女 |
[17:27] | Totally “Fuck me sideways” Eyes. | 电死人了 |
[17:29] | When you’ve finished licking her out… | 你们跪舔够了没 |
[17:33] | We’ve got outfits to sort! | 我们挑衣服去 |
[17:36] | Let’s see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[17:40] | This will be perfect for you, Franks! | 这件正合适你 弗兰琦 |
[17:45] | I look like a fucking twat. | 我看起来太傻了 |
[17:50] | What, like me, you mean? | 你是说 穿得像我吗 |
[17:52] | No, no, it’s just… | 不是啦 |
[17:55] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[17:55] | Like a punky butterfly! | 很有朋克范 |
[18:00] | So it’s sorted, then! | 就它了 |
[18:02] | What is? | 什么 |
[18:03] | What you’re wearing to my party, butterfly. | 你来我的派对就穿这件 小蝴蝶 |
[18:06] | Minus the wife-beater and, um, shorts, naturally. | 当然了 背心和短裤就别穿了 |
[18:13] | Fucking hell. | 我去 |
[18:13] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[18:19] | Knock yourself out. | 别客气 |
[18:21] | Got the eye make-up for you enjoy. | 给你拿了眼妆 好好用吧 |
[18:35] | Peg it! | 快跑 |
[19:02] | Here, Frankie, take this. | 弗兰琦 拿着 |
[19:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | That was so sick, Franky! | 太爽了 弗兰琦 |
[19:23] | You OK, Mins? | 你还好吗 米妮 |
[19:25] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[19:26] | I mean, apart from securing a Crimewatch spot with thieves, | 虽然今晚《犯罪观察》我们要跟窃贼抢镜头了 |
[19:29] | abso-fucking-lutely! | 但我好得很 |
[19:30] | I’m kind of near here, so I’ll see you guys. | 我家在这附近 那回见吧 |
[19:34] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[19:35] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸爸吗 |
[19:37] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[19:38] | And who’s that with him? | 和他在一起的是谁 |
[19:40] | My other dad. I’m, er… I’m adopted. | 我二爸 我是被收养的 |
[19:43] | Oh! Like Annie. I totally love her. | 孤女安妮那种的吗 我爱死她了 |
[19:46] | I can’t stand the bitch. | 我特别受不了她 |
[19:47] | Are they, er, troubling you? | 她们找你麻烦吗 |
[19:49] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 没事的 |
[19:50] | We’re Franky’s new friends! | 我们是弗兰琦的新朋友 |
[19:53] | – Friends? – Friends? | -朋友 -朋友 |
[19:55] | Girl… | 女孩 |
[19:57] | Friends? | 朋友啊 |
[19:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | Was Franky, like, bridesmaid? | 弗兰琦是伴娘吗 |
[20:02] | Oh, no, | 没有 |
[20:03] | we’ve only been blessed with her for two years. | 我们刚收养她两年 |
[20:05] | Ta-daah! | 来咯 |
[20:07] | My man’s a Chef de Partie. | 我爱人是厨师长 |
[20:09] | Franky? Anyone else? | 弗兰琦 谁想尝尝 |
[20:15] | Mmm, this is sex! So you actually made it, Jeff? | 简直好吃极了 这是你做的 杰夫 |
[20:19] | At four this fucking morning. | 早上四点做的 |
[20:20] | I couldn’t sleep. Franky’s first day. | 我睡不着 今天是弗兰琦第一天上学 |
[20:23] | Should have phoned after college. | 放学后应该打个电话的 |
[20:24] | Had us worried sick. | 我们急坏了 |
[20:26] | Sorry. Totally my fault. | 抱歉 都怪我 |
[20:28] | Franks was trying stuff to wear to my party. | 弗兰琦在为我的派对试衣服 |
[20:31] | Party? That’s fucking brill! | 派对 太棒了 |
[20:35] | Franky’s going to a party, Geoff. | 弗兰琦要去派对了 基夫 |
[20:36] | What did you try on, darling? | 你都试了什么衣服 亲爱的 |
[20:37] | We got her make-up, necklace and this. | 我们给她化了妆 买了项链还有这件 |
[20:42] | She looked oh-my-God amazing. | 她看起来超惊艳的 |
[20:46] | You so have to wear it. | 你一定要穿 |
[20:57] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[20:58] | Er, sorry. She’s still a bit fragile. | 对不起 她还有点脆弱 |
[21:03] | That, erm, grief in Oxford, right? | 是因为牛津的事 对吧 |
[21:07] | You… you know about that? | 你知道这事 |
[21:09] | Yeah, Franks told us everything. Really tough, huh? | 是啊 弗兰琦都告诉我们了 真不好过啊 |
[21:15] | Yeah, it was. Sorry, I need to check on dinner. | 是啊 抱歉 我要去看看晚餐了 |
[21:18] | I’ll be back in two shakes. | 马上回来 |
[21:25] | They got married in an army uniform. | 他们穿军装结婚 |
[21:28] | Twisted or what? | 太变态了吧 |
[21:41] | 网络欺凌在线帮助 找朋友 弗兰琦没有小妹妹群 | |
[21:46] | Mini, that’s naughty! | 米妮 你这样太不好了 |
[21:52] | What the fuck? | 我的天啊 |
[21:54] | Oh, my God, she’s been fraped! | 天啊 她被人网暴了 |
[22:00] | Come on, Mini, this isn’t fair! | 行了 米妮 这么做不好 |
[22:03] | Yeah, but look at that one! | 是啊 但看这个啊 |
[22:08] | We do not lock doors in this family. | 我们家里可不锁门 |
[22:11] | It’s the toilet. | 这是厕所 |
[22:12] | Well, I haven’t heard any lavatorial what-have-yous whatsoever, | 我貌似没听到你在如厕啊 |
[22:17] | clever clogs. | 机灵鬼 |
[22:22] | Chin up. Your mates await! | 振作点 你朋友在等着呢 |
[22:34] | What the hell are you doing looking at those? | 你们看那个干什么呢 |
[22:36] | Erm, it… It just came on when Grace brushed past it. | 格蕾丝不小心碰出来的 |
[22:40] | – We’re really, really sorry. – We’re friends. | -我们真的很抱歉 -我们是她朋友啊 |
[22:43] | This is not fair. | 这可不好 |
[22:44] | She had a really shit time at the last school. | 她在上一所学校过得很不好 |
[22:46] | We were just looking. | 我们只是看看 |
[22:47] | I don’t care, this was a real… | 我不管 这… |
[22:49] | What the fuck?! | 搞毛啊 |
[22:52] | I can’t believe you looked at them! | 你们竟然看那些照片 |
[22:54] | Please don’t say anything. | 求你们不要说出去 |
[22:56] | Please, promise. Promise me! | 求求你们了 答应我 |
[22:58] | Yeah, Franky, we promise. | 当然 弗兰琦 我们保证 |
[22:59] | Yes, Franky, of course. | 弗兰琦 当然不会 |
[23:01] | Cross our hearts. | 我们发誓 |
[23:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:09] | Dicksplash! | 龟蛋 |
[23:10] | Geoff, did you hear that? | 基夫 你听见没 |
[23:12] | She just called her dad “Dicksplash”. | 她竟然喊自己父亲龟蛋 |
[23:14] | Franky, only I can call Jeff that. | 弗兰琦 只有我能那么叫他 |
[23:18] | Great, gold star for discipline | 多谢你的教导了 |
[23:20] | I was aiming for levity. | 我是想活跃气氛 |
[23:21] | You need to start trusting. | 你得开始相信别人 |
[23:23] | No person is an island. | 没有人能孤立存在 |
[23:25] | You’re going to have to make an effort this time. | 你这次得努力点 |
[23:28] | Fuck off. | 去死 |
[25:41] | Freeze. You are not ducking brekkie again. | 站住 休想再逃早餐 |
[25:45] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[25:48] | Oh, bloody Nora. | 你太惊艳了 |
[25:50] | Don’t take the piss, all right. | 别取笑我 行不 |
[25:51] | You’ve just been a bit over-zealous, that’s all. Here, let me. | 你有点化太浓了 来 我给你弄弄 |
[26:00] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[26:01] | I bought myself a Sergio Tacchini tracksuit | 我给自己买了一套西达尼的运动服 |
[26:04] | and a sovereign ring for every finger. | 每个指头都戴了枚王戒 |
[26:07] | You wore sovereigns? | 你还戴王戒 |
[26:08] | I even had a Playboy one. | 还有一枚是花花公子的 |
[26:10] | I didn’t get any more shit off the estate after that, | 我后来再没干这种傻事了 |
[26:13] | but I developed so much testosterone, | 我当时是睾丸素太多 |
[26:15] | I didn’t know what to do. | 不知该往哪发泄 |
[26:17] | So I joined the TA. | 所以我加入了地方自卫队 |
[26:18] | And when our eyes met across the assault course, | 我们的目光在野战训练场上交汇的那一刻 |
[26:21] | he just couldn’t deny me. | 他就彻底被我俘虏了 |
[27:07] | – Fuck me, Franky. – Pretty please with sugar on top. | -我去啊 弗兰琦 -真不假 太赞了 |
[27:10] | Adoring the new you. | 喜欢你的新造型 |
[27:11] | Yeah, it’s well original, Franks. | 嗯 非常前卫 弗兰琦 |
[27:13] | What’s it called. Lidl La Roux? | 你这算什么打扮 玩电子乐吗 |
[27:16] | Mini… | 米妮 |
[27:18] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[27:18] | but you can’t come to my soiree like that. | 但你不能穿成这样来参加我的晚会 |
[27:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:22] | Cos… Cos I mean, | 因为 因为 |
[27:25] | it looks like she’s been gang-raped by clowns! | 她看起来就像被一群小丑轮奸过 |
[27:35] | What about that gorge dress I got you? | 我给你买的那条漂亮的裙子呢 |
[27:37] | I don’t think it’s… | 我觉得不太… |
[27:39] | Soz, don’t speak mumble. What? | 别嘟嘟囔囔的 大声说 |
[27:42] | It isn’t right. | 不合适 |
[27:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:47] | Come on, why not? | 说啊 为什么 |
[27:48] | Do I look like a bulimic fucking Barbie? | 你觉得我像个排骨妹芭比吗 |
[27:54] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:01] | Fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[28:05] | See you guys in class. | 课上见 |
[28:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:16] | And it was my cell-mate, Peter, who taught me to read | 是我的狱友 彼得 教会了我读书 |
[28:21] | and it really helped block out the flashbacks from that… | 帮我忘却那个可怕夜晚的 |
[28:26] | gruesome night. | 痛苦回忆 |
[28:32] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[28:33] | Your mum? | 你妈 |
[28:37] | No. | 不 |
[28:39] | This is my mum, sandwiched between Dickens and Nabokov. | 这是我妈 夹在狄更斯和纳博科夫中间 |
[28:44] | This is the original punk – Charlotte fucking Bronte! | 这是小说大师 夏洛特·勃朗特 |
[28:48] | This is my ID. Do you get me? | 这就是我的身份 你们懂了没 |
[28:54] | Yeah? Good. | 懂了 很好 |
[28:58] | Now, I asked you to prepare and discuss to the class | 我之前要求你们准备在课上讨论 |
[29:01] | whether choice truly shapes us. | 选择能否塑造我们 |
[29:05] | Thank you, Richard, please resume picking your hole. | 谢谢 理查德 继续自撸去吧 |
[29:08] | Oi. Fresh meat. | 新来的 |
[29:10] | You’re up. | 你来说 |
[29:21] | All right? | 大家好 |
[29:23] | Yeah, so… | 嗯 那个… |
[29:26] | Fuck… Sorry. | 肏 抱歉 |
[29:28] | No. Fuck is good. | 没事 肏这个词很好 |
[29:30] | Fuck is poetic expression for the unsayable soul. | 肏是难以言喻的诗意表达 |
[29:36] | Carry on. | 继续说 |
[29:37] | Right. Yeah. So, um… | 好的 那个… |
[29:42] | Fucking. Erm… Yeah. | 靠 对了 |
[29:45] | Basically if… If you can, like, | 基本上 如果你可以 |
[29:49] | choose your identity cos… | 选择做什么样的人 |
[29:52] | I tried today | 我今天就改变自己了 |
[29:55] | and now I feel, kind of, less like me | 现在我觉得…有点不是我自己了 |
[30:00] | and I mean I’m not exactly | 我是说 原来的我 |
[30:01] | over the moon about being me in the first place, | 也并非让我十分喜欢 |
[30:04] | but now… | 但是现在 |
[30:05] | Now I think… | 现在我觉得 |
[30:09] | I kind of like it less than trying not to be me. | 这样还不如想要改变自我 |
[30:14] | Um, cos I just want to, like, | 因为我只想 |
[30:18] | just be. | 顺其自然 |
[30:22] | Yes, we can! | 是的 我们可以[奥巴马竞选宣言] |
[30:28] | Well done, Fitzgerald, | 说得不错 菲茨杰拉德 |
[30:29] | you just took a big dump on the grave of Jean-Paul Sartre. | 你刚刚唾弃了让·保罗·萨特[法国哲学家] |
[30:32] | Sorry, Sir. Rugger practice, like, over-ran and shit. | 抱歉 先生 橄榄球训练…超时了 |
[30:37] | Your turn to pick up the soap, was it? | 该你捡肥皂了吗 |
[30:40] | We use shower gel in the free world, Sir. | 监狱外是用沐浴露的 先生 |
[30:44] | Sit the fuck down, meatheads. | 快给我坐下 笨蛋 |
[30:50] | Next up… | 下一个 |
[31:26] | What’s the big joke? | 大家都笑什么呢 |
[31:29] | You…Franks. | 笑你 小弗 |
[31:36] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 我很抱歉 |
[31:38] | I thought something like this might happen. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[31:41] | That’s why I tried to help. | 所以我才想帮你 |
[31:45] | You promised. | 你保证了的 |
[31:46] | Oh, Franks… | 小弗 |
[31:47] | Franky… | 弗兰琦 |
[31:54] | Looks like someone won’t be coming to my party. | 看来某人不能来我的派对了 |
[31:57] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[32:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:03] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[32:07] | Fuck you all! | 操你们大爷的 |
[32:26] | Fuck you, you bitches! | 去你的 你们这些贱货 |
[32:30] | Fuck! You! | 操 你 妈 |
[32:54] | Go! | 滚 |
[32:56] | Go away, please! | 滚蛋 求你了 |
[33:08] | I said, “Go away”! | 我说了 滚蛋 |
[33:18] | Is it real? | 这枪是真的吗 |
[33:20] | Do you want to find out? | 你想知道吗 |
[33:25] | It’s a re-drilled replica. | 是重打孔的复制品 |
[33:28] | It shoots bullets, OK? | 能发射子弹 |
[33:32] | Bullets for bitches? | 专门打贱货的 |
[33:34] | What? | 什么 |
[33:37] | Is this how you have fun? | 你就这么找乐子吗 |
[33:39] | Can you just leave me alone? | 你能让我静会儿吗 |
[33:51] | Go on, then. | 开枪吧 |
[33:53] | I don’t have to take this shit any more. | 我不用再承受这一切了 |
[33:57] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 |
[34:09] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[34:12] | No. | 不是的 |
[34:13] | No, I’m not. I’m… | 才不是 我… |
[34:16] | I’m a no-good shit magnet. | 我是倒霉蛋 |
[34:19] | I’m… I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[34:22] | So why do I see a… | 那为什么我看到了一个 |
[34:25] | glorious fucking head-fucked thing? | 美得让人眩晕的女孩呢 |
[34:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:47] | Don’t… | 别… |
[34:52] | See you around. | 回见 |
[34:53] | Remember to aim straight for the heart next time. | 记得下次要瞄准心脏 |
[35:11] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[35:14] | Is it like Wallace & Gromit? | 是像《超级无敌掌门狗》那样的吗 |
[35:17] | After the apocalypse. How did you get in? | 叫《末日之后》 你怎么进来的 |
[35:20] | Your dad let me. The old one. He’s lovely. | 你爸爸让我进来的 老的那个 他很可爱 |
[35:23] | So…you’ve come to take the piss some more? | 那么 你是来继续嘲笑我的吗 |
[35:28] | No, Franky. I came to say sorry. | 不 弗兰琦 我是来道歉的 |
[35:30] | Sorry? For fucking my life up? Again? | 道歉 为又一次毁了我的生活吗 |
[35:34] | That wasn’t me, it was Nick. | 不是我干的 是尼克 |
[35:37] | Mini’s boyfriend? | 米妮的男朋友 |
[35:41] | Doing her dirty work. | 替她干下三滥的事 |
[35:43] | She’s really sorry, Franky. | 她真的很抱歉 弗兰琦 |
[35:46] | Bollocks. | 扯淡 |
[35:49] | She is. | 真的 |
[35:51] | I know she is. | 我知道她是的 |
[35:52] | Deep down. She just… doesn’t know it yet. | 内心深处是的 她只是…还没意识到 |
[35:57] | We really like you, Franky. | 我们真的很喜欢你 弗兰琦 |
[35:59] | Me, Liv and um… | 我 小奥和… |
[36:04] | Have a great party. | 派对玩得开心 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry you won’t be going, Franky. | 我很遗憾你不去 弗兰琦 |
[36:21] | Yeah. So am I. | 是啊 我也很遗憾 |
[36:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[37:28] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[37:33] | Now. | 走吧 |
[37:39] | Now. | 走吧 |
[38:25] | We don’t have an invite. | 我们没有邀请函 |
[38:27] | Just be cool! | 淡定点 |
[38:35] | Evening, me lovely. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[38:36] | Don’t think so, boys. | 别做梦了 小子 |
[38:42] | She’s only a little chicken. | 她只是个小妞 |
[38:45] | Rush on three. | 数到三冲进去 |
[38:49] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[38:58] | Don’t fuck, lads. | 别犯混 小子 |
[38:59] | All right! All right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[39:07] | Cor, you look sharp, Franks! | 挺帅的啊 小弗 |
[39:10] | I could go gay for you, I reck. | 我都想为你弯了 |
[39:11] | She’s a girl, you dick. | 她是女孩子 你个混蛋 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:16] | You all right, little ‘un? | 你没事吧 小家伙 |
[39:18] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[39:21] | Come on. Fancy a spliff? | 来吧 想不想抽一口 |
[39:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | You’ll look like a nun at a brothel in there. | 你这打扮进去 会格格不入 |
[40:01] | Mini. | 米妮 |
[40:03] | Franky, what the hell are you doing here? | 弗兰琦 你来干什么 |
[40:08] | I came because you, uh, you invited me. | 我来是因为 你邀请了我 |
[40:13] | Well, now I’m uh-uh-un-inviting you, cinder-fella, | 好吧 那我现在收回邀请了 灰小伙 |
[40:16] | so…leave. | 滚吧 |
[40:18] | I don’t want…to. | 我不想 离开 |
[40:21] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下 |
[40:24] | I’m…I’m not going anywhere. | 我…我不走 |
[40:27] | F-R-E-A-K. Now what does that spell? | 你知道”怪胎”的意思吗 |
[40:30] | Let me see, oh, yeah, you. | 我想想 对了 是你 |
[40:32] | No wonder the girls at your old school went ape shit on your arse. | 怪不得你原来学校的女孩那么对你 |
[40:35] | I mean, just, just look at you, standing there like some… | 瞧瞧你啊 看你这样子 像是… |
[40:39] | Cuntless dyke-alike no-breed stutter-fucker spako | 没阴道 拉拉 生育无能 口吃 |
[40:42] | lamo shit-headed wanker magnet Oliver Twist-ed thimble-titted | 脑残 二货 没人爱的 带乳环的 |
[40:46] | loser-loner fugly bastard? | 怂逼 丑女 混蛋吗 |
[40:56] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你们很棒 |
[40:58] | A billion miles better than this, | 比这个操蛋的地方 |
[41:01] | this bollocks place. | 好几百万倍 |
[41:05] | And I really feel…that, | 我真的觉得 |
[41:08] | that we could be mates… fucking awesome mates. | 我们能做朋友 很好的朋友 |
[41:13] | They’re not your mates. | 她们不是你的朋友 |
[41:16] | They’re my mates. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[41:18] | We only let you tag along with us for jokes. | 我们带你玩只是为了耍你 |
[41:21] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[41:23] | Is it, Grace? That’s not true. | 对吗 格蕾丝 不是这样的 |
[41:26] | Speak up, Gracey. | 告诉她 格蕾丝 |
[41:28] | Mini, please. | 米妮 够了 |
[41:31] | We had laughs, Liv, didn’t we? | 我们在一起很开心 小奥 对吧 |
[41:37] | Must’ve been tripping, Frankenstein. | 药嗑多了吧 科学怪人 |
[41:39] | Now get the fuck out of my party. | 赶紧滚出我的派对 |
[41:56] | That bad-mouthed lesbo’s like shit on my fucking stiletto. | 那个顶嘴的拉拉简直像我踩到的屎 |
[41:59] | Seriously, Mins, this isn’t Year 11 any more. | 行了 米妮 又不是11年纪了 |
[42:09] | Where the fuck is Grace? | 格蕾丝去哪了 |
[42:19] | I take it madam had a delightful eventide. | 看来你玩得不错啊 |
[42:23] | Shit. | 擦 |
[42:24] | Franky! Come back! | 弗兰琦 回来 |
[42:48] | What the fuck? | 干什么 |
[42:52] | Get off me! Stop! Agh, what are you doing?! | 放开我 住手 你干什么 |
[42:57] | Let me out. | 放了我 |
[43:06] | Can you fucking put me down already? | 能放我下来了吗 |
[43:08] | This isn’t funny. Fucking hell, Rich, I’m gonna be sick. | 这不好玩 理查 我要吐了 |
[43:19] | 警告 勿入 装有泳池罩 小心溺水 | |
[43:20] | Right. Are we ready, yeah? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[43:36] | What the fuck? | 干什么啊 |
[43:39] | Welcome to Bristol, Franky. | 欢迎来到布里斯托 弗兰琦 |
[43:42] | This is my favourite place. | 这是我最爱的地方 |
[43:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:54] | You fuckers! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[44:03] | Gracy. | 格蕾丝 |
[44:15] | – Come on. – Come on! | -来吧 -来啊 |
[44:17] | – Come on. – Come on, Franky, get in now! | -来吧 -来啊 弗兰琦 跳下来 |
[45:20] | ..I’m freezing… | 好冷啊 |