时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:49] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:54] | I do, I do, I do! | 我愿意 我愿意 我愿意 |
[01:05] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[01:08] | Alo…! | 阿洛 |
[01:11] | Alo, get me off the fucking roof! | 阿洛 快把我从车顶上弄下来 |
[01:17] | Shit, my balls! | 我勒个去 |
[03:06] | Stay away from Franky today. | 今天离弗兰琦远点 |
[03:08] | What are you, her bodyguard? | 你谁啊 她保镖吗 |
[03:09] | No, I’m her best friend. | 不是 我是她的好朋友 |
[03:11] | And I’ve been looking after her. | 我一直在照顾她 |
[03:13] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[03:13] | No, she’s not ok, ok? | 不 她不好 |
[03:16] | You’ve made her ill. | 你把她整病了 |
[03:18] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[03:20] | We all have to make an effort today and that includes you, amazingly. | 今天所有人都得努把力 你也一样 |
[03:24] | I mean, you’ve done a pretty great job ignoring her calls, | 你真是厉害 一直不接她的电话 |
[03:27] | so, please, do not fuck with her head today. | 所以今天就别再折腾她了 |
[03:34] | Promise me? | 能保证吗 |
[03:35] | Yes. I promise. | 是 我保证 |
[03:38] | Good. Toodles! | 很好 再见了 |
[03:48] | Where are you off to so early? | 这么早要去哪里 |
[03:50] | To, um, Liv’s. | 去小奥那儿 |
[03:53] | To, like, say goodbye to everyone. | 跟大伙告个别 |
[03:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[03:57] | But we need to leave the Mayberry’s by one. | 但我们一点就得启程去梅伯里了 |
[04:00] | – I could pick you up en route? – No… | -要我顺路去接你吗 -不用 |
[04:03] | It’ll be fine. I’ll be back. | 没事 我会按时回来的 |
[04:08] | I have a little something for you. | 有个小礼物要送给你 |
[04:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | To new beginnings. | 庆贺新的开始 |
[04:16] | There we go. | 好了 |
[04:19] | Give daddy a huggy-wuggy, then. | 跟爸爸抱抱吧 |
[04:37] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[04:40] | Just a trim, OK? | 就稍稍剪下 懂吗 |
[04:43] | Trust me, mate. Grace is gonna love it. | 相信我 格蕾丝会喜欢的 |
[04:52] | There, that’s it. That’s it, good lad. | 行了 就这样 就这样 帅小伙 |
[04:56] | Good, good lad. | 挺好 帅小伙 |
[04:57] | I feel violated. | 我觉得受了侵犯 |
[04:59] | It’s called wind around your ears, mate. | 这叫微风拂耳 兄弟 |
[05:06] | – I look like… – Justin Bieber. | -我看着像… -贾斯汀·比伯 |
[05:08] | You take that back. | 你收回那句话 |
[05:09] | All right, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 我收回 抱歉 抱歉 |
[05:10] | You, you look like a man who’s just made the ultimate sacrifice, for love. | 你像个为爱做出了终极牺牲的男人 |
[05:18] | Right, er… ring check. Rings? | 好了 检查下戒指 戒指在吗 |
[05:21] | You should know, best man. | 这事归你管 首席伴郎 |
[05:29] | Suits are all sorted. | 西装都准备好了 |
[05:30] | Dare I ask how? | 我能问问怎么来的吗 |
[05:31] | Da and Dewi used to be in a Beatles tribute band together. | 老爸跟德维曾加入过一个披头士翻唱乐队 |
[05:34] | I fished ’em out, you know… | 我把他们的衣服翻出来了 |
[05:36] | I’m going to ignore that. | 我就当没听到了 |
[05:38] | Matty and Nick are taking care of… | 马蒂跟尼克负责… |
[05:42] | Catering’s sorted, boss. | 餐饮搞定了 老大 |
[05:44] | Oh, my days, Justin Bieber! | 我的天啊 贾斯汀·比伯 |
[05:47] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck’s sake. | -操 -他妈的 |
[05:49] | Come on, boys. | 快跑啊 |
[05:57] | Hey, guys. | 姐妹们 |
[06:02] | All right? | 好啊 |
[06:04] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么 |
[06:12] | Dad made the cake. And I made the dress. | 爸爸做的蛋糕 我做的礼服 |
[06:21] | Awesome, Franks. | 太棒了 小弗 |
[06:22] | It’s amazing, Franky. | 真好看 弗兰琦 |
[06:24] | Put it on, then. | 穿上吧 |
[06:42] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[06:47] | Let’s chill those jitters out, yeah? | 我们缓解下紧张吧 |
[06:55] | Better get the glad rags on, then. | 咱们也把礼服换上吧 |
[07:07] | Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[07:11] | Um, VBL. Visible boxers’ line. | VBL 内裤线可见 |
[07:16] | You smooth while I pull, OK? | 我拉的时候你吸气 好吗 |
[07:30] | Do I look like a dick? | 我的样子是不是很傻 |
[07:31] | No. You look… amazing. | 怎么会 你美极了 |
[07:37] | Now, remember what I said. | 记住我说的 |
[07:40] | – You… – I deserve better. | -你… -我应该找个更好的 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God, they’re here! | 天啊 他们到了 |
[08:19] | Let’s get these fuckers to the slaughter! | 送这俩傻子去婚姻的坟墓吧 |
[09:08] | – So, the vicar…? – All sorted. | -那牧师… -准备就绪 |
[09:11] | He’s a bit… backstreet. | 不过他有点…不正规 |
[09:14] | But it’s all cool. | 不过没事的 |
[09:16] | Dewi had a word. | 德维嘱咐过了 |
[09:17] | They used to be in a Beatles tribute band together. | 他们以前同在一个披头士翻唱乐队 |
[09:19] | If one note of All We fucking Need Is Love plays, | 他要是敢放半句《人生只需要爱》 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna piss all over his organ, Al. | 我就尿在他管风琴上 阿洛 |
[09:25] | I swear. | 说到做到 |
[09:25] | Yes, all right, Richard. | 行行行 理查德 |
[09:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:31] | Dewi did it himself. | 是德维画的 |
[09:33] | What, when everyone thought the Earth was still flat? | 是在人们还认为地球是平的那会儿画的吧 |
[09:36] | Alo, you do know how to get there, don’t you? | 阿洛 你到底认不认路啊 |
[09:40] | Yeah, all sorted. Turn right here, we’ll be there in no time. | 当然 从这里右拐 马上就到 |
[09:46] | Er, Alo, you sure about this? | 阿洛 你确定吗 |
[09:48] | Where are you taking us through? | 你带我们走的是哪条路 |
[09:49] | A special sort of short cut. B route, Rich. | 特殊捷径 2号路线 理查 |
[09:52] | What, through fucking Helmand? | 横穿赫尔曼德吗 |
[10:04] | Well done, Alo. It’s a dead end. | 真行啊 阿洛 前面没路了 |
[10:08] | – Nah, it’s fine. I can get round that. – Alo, no. | -没问题 我能搞定 -阿洛 别 |
[10:11] | I can make it. | 没问题的 |
[10:12] | – No! – See? | -别 -你看 |
[10:14] | Shit! | 操 |
[10:19] | For Fuck’s sake, Alo! I told you. You never listen. | 他妈的 阿洛 你听我的会死啊 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry, OK? | 是我不对 |
[10:25] | Here’s your note. | 你的纸条 |
[10:28] | Fucking idiot! | 蠢货啊你 |
[10:29] | Alo, what the fuck, I thought you knew where you were going. | 阿洛 搞什么 你不是说认路的吗 |
[10:33] | – Everyone’s good? – Yep. | -大家还好吧 -还好 |
[10:36] | – All good. – Yeah, all good. | -都没事 -是啊 没事 |
[10:48] | Shit! | 操 |
[10:52] | It’s going nowhere. Everyone out. | 车子不行了 大家下来吧 |
[11:00] | Anyone got reception? | 有信号吗 |
[11:02] | – Nope. – Right… | -没有 -好吧… |
[11:04] | Let’s get this show back on the shitty road. | 把车弄回那条该死的路上吧 |
[11:13] | I thought we had discussed the Matthew situation. | 马修的事我们不是都说好了吗 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:18] | What the fuck were you doing back there? | 刚才在车上你是怎么回事 |
[11:20] | I don’t know, Mini, OK? | 我不知道 米妮 好吗 |
[11:28] | – Put a donk on it, people! – What the fuck is he on? | -孩儿们 咚起来 -他抽的什么疯 |
[11:34] | – Franky? – That’s called grooming. | -弗兰琦 -你这叫勾引 |
[11:44] | May I have this dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗 |
[11:51] | This isn’t the motherfucking reception, Franky. | 这又不是婚宴 弗兰琦 |
[11:55] | Guys, she’s dead. | 同志们 车不行了 |
[11:57] | What do you mean by “dead”, Alo? | 那是什么意思 阿洛 |
[12:00] | You can fix it, right? | 你能修好吧 |
[12:03] | Look! It’s-it’s a freaking angel! | 看啊 天使 |
[12:06] | Oh, my God! | 我的神啊 |
[12:07] | Oh, no, it’s a car. | 不对 是辆车 |
[12:09] | Of course it’s a fucking car, Nick. | 当然是车啦 尼克 |
[12:16] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:17] | We have to get married in two hours at Chepstow. | 我们要在两小时内赶去切普斯托结婚 |
[12:19] | Well, isn’t that an alignment? | 这真是太巧了 |
[12:21] | We’re off to sell our creation at their craft fair. | 我们正要去那边手工艺品展卖东西 |
[12:23] | Squeeze in the back. | 坐后面吧 |
[12:25] | What about the others? They’ve got to be there. | 其他人怎么办 大家都得到场的 |
[12:27] | Well, we have to be. And… | 咱俩必须到 至于… |
[12:30] | they will be. Right? | 他们也一定会到的 对吧 |
[12:33] | My angel! | 我的天使 |
[12:36] | – No, that’s an angel. – Leave the angel alone, Nick. | -是天使哎 -放开那个天使 尼克 |
[12:38] | What direction’s it in, man? | 我们该怎么走 老兄 |
[12:40] | Cross country as the crow flies. About an hour. Veer southwest. | 沿西南方向直走 大概一小时就到 |
[12:44] | Thank you, my henna-handed honcho. | 多谢啦 花指甲的老板 |
[12:47] | Fingers! | 小心手 |
[12:51] | Don’t worry, dude. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[12:52] | Everything will be OK. | 一切都会搞定的 |
[12:55] | – We’ll be there. – Bye, guys. | -我们会到的 -再见 伙计们 |
[12:58] | – Have fun, kids. – Bye, honey. | -玩得开心 孩子们 -再见 亲爱的 |
[13:01] | – I won’t let you down, man! – Bye. | -我不会让你失望的 老兄 -再见 |
[13:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:13] | Maybe they’re… | 他们说不定是… |
[13:15] | post-apocalyptic savages | 末日后的野人 |
[13:17] | that’ll eat them alive and make, like, pants from their skin | 会把他俩生吞活剥 然后用他俩的皮做裤子 |
[13:21] | and a fucking glockenspiel from their bones and shit. | 用骨头做个钟琴什么的 |
[13:24] | – Shut the fuck up, Nick. – Southwest. | -闭上嘴吧 尼克 -西南方向 |
[13:27] | South… south… | 南…南… |
[13:35] | Alo… | 阿洛 |
[13:36] | A horse shit! | 那是马粪啊 |
[13:40] | Farm boy, what the fuck? | 农民仔 你做什么呢 |
[13:45] | Once more unto the breach, my friends. | 朋友们 再接再厉 向缺口冲去吧 |
[13:45] | 莎士比亚 《亨利五世》中 战前动员令 | |
[13:50] | Now, who’s with me?! | 谁要和我一起 |
[13:58] | Hey, Alo, you’ve got to teach me that trick, man, with the shit. | 阿洛 你一定要教教我那套马粪的把戏 |
[14:14] | – Luncheon already? – It’s nearly one, David. | -都吃午餐了啊 -快一点了 大卫 |
[14:17] | How my idle morning has flown! | 虚度一上午 时光飞逝啊 |
[14:46] | Where on earth are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[14:47] | To retrieve our fugitive daughter. | 去追我们逃跑的女儿 |
[14:59] | Pit stop, you beautiful wankers! | 休息一下吧 傻瓜们 |
[15:01] | We’ve only just started, you prick. | 才刚走一会儿 休个鬼啊 |
[15:05] | One for the road, Mini. | 干完这杯再上路 米妮 |
[15:15] | Beer rain! There is a God! | 下啤酒雨啦 真的有上帝啊 |
[15:38] | What the fuck was that for? | 你干什么 |
[15:39] | We’ve got our friend’s wedding to get to, | 我们还要去参加朋友的婚礼呢 |
[15:41] | Mr “I Don’t Give A Fuck About Anything Or Anyone”. | “哥啥也不在乎”先生 |
[15:44] | You’re wrong, I do. | 你错了 我在乎 |
[15:46] | What about our agreement? | 那我们说好的事呢 |
[15:52] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[15:53] | What agreement? | 什么说好的事 |
[15:55] | You deserve better, remember? | 你应该找个更好的 记得吗 |
[15:57] | Have you been saying shit behind my back? | 你是不是背着我说了什么 |
[15:59] | I told him to stay away, OK? | 我叫他离你远点 行了吧 |
[16:03] | I can’t hack this any more. | 我受不了了 |
[16:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:08] | I’ll see you at the church. | 我们教堂见 |
[16:09] | No, no, no, we can’t split up. | 别别别 我们不能分开行动 |
[16:12] | I can get us there, I promise. | 我能带大家过去的 我保证 |
[16:13] | No, man. We’re going. | 不用了 伙计 我们走了 |
[16:15] | Come with us. If you like. | 如果你想 就跟我们走吧 |
[16:18] | No way! She’s staying right here. | 没门 她就待在这里 |
[16:22] | Come on, Franky. | 来吧 弗兰琦 |
[16:28] | Franky, I… I’m trying to protect you. | 弗兰琦 我在保护你 |
[16:34] | Mini, I’ll see you later, OK? | 米妮 我们回头见吧 |
[16:35] | He just wants to fuck you and then fuck you up! | 他只是想上你 然后毁了你 |
[16:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:50] | So you put an insect thingy on her? | 你在她身上放了个小虫子 |
[16:52] | A bug. We’ll catch her soon enough. | 是追踪器 我们很快就能找到她了 |
[16:55] | She isn’t a dog, David. | 她又不是只狗 大卫 |
[16:58] | Could you unwrap another Werther’s for me, please, Sonia? | 能再帮我剥一颗糖吗 索尼娅 |
[17:09] | And each child rings a year on the tree of our love | 我们结婚那天种下了一棵爱情树 |
[17:12] | we planted on our wedding day. | 每个孩子都为它增加了一圈年轮 |
[17:14] | – How many do you have, Crystal? – 13. | -你们有几个孩子 克莉斯特 -13个 |
[17:17] | No more travelling the world like a scag-injected tumbleweed. | 再也不能像注射了海洛因的风滚草那样浪迹天涯 |
[17:23] | I rooted in the soil of our marriage. | 我在婚姻的土壤里扎了根 |
[17:27] | Diesel was a roadie. | 迪萨以前是巡回乐队管理员 |
[17:28] | Oh, really? Who for? | 是吗 什么乐队 |
[17:29] | Throbbing Gristle, | 悸动的软骨[工业前卫] |
[17:30] | er, Alien Sex Fiend, er… | 外星性魔[死亡摇滚] |
[17:33] | Napalm Death… | 死亡汽油弹[重金属] |
[17:34] | No fucking way! | 不是吧 |
[17:35] | Way, way wayward, spiritually bereft. | 真的 放任不羁 内心空虚 |
[17:39] | Bullshit. | 太牛了 |
[17:41] | Now I hunter-gather! | 现在我靠打猎种地为生 |
[17:43] | And I tend to his loin-fruits. | 我照顾他的孩子 |
[17:49] | I wonder how the gang are doing. | 不知道他们几个怎么样了 |
[17:53] | Alo’ll get ’em there. | 阿洛会带他们过去的 |
[17:58] | We’re shafted… and it’s all my fault. | 我们完蛋了 都怪我 |
[18:03] | Some fucking best man I am! | 我算什么狗屁首席伴郎 |
[18:06] | Er, Als, you know the negative shit’s a real downer. | 阿洛 你这些丧气话太扫兴了 |
[18:13] | I’m worried about Franky, we shouldn’t have left her. | 我担心弗兰琦 我们不该让她走的 |
[18:16] | Something bad’s going to happen and I… and I can’t stop it now. | 肯定会出事的 这下我阻止不了了 |
[18:21] | Well, if anyone can, McGuinness can. | 如果说有谁能做到 一定是麦吉尼斯大小姐 |
[18:24] | Go… or you’ll regret it. | 赶上去吧 不然你会后悔的 |
[18:28] | Slide off me, sweatbox. | 把手拿开 臭汗包 |
[18:33] | But Nick needs a calm down cuddle. | 可尼克需要一个安慰的抱抱 |
[18:35] | See you at the church, Alo! | 教堂见 阿洛 |
[18:39] | Ho-bag. | 臭婆娘 |
[18:49] | I dunno. I mean, we’ve still got to get there, right? | 别了 我们还得去教堂呢 是吧 |
[18:59] | Let go. You want to, right? | 放松点 你也想要的 不是吗 |
[19:03] | A bit of mandy will help us along. | 来点镇静剂对我们也有好处 |
[19:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | OK, cool. | 行啊 |
[19:16] | Shit. | 真爽 |
[19:49] | I’ll ask him where we are. | 我去问问他我们在哪 |
[19:52] | Watch my back. | 帮我看着点 |
[19:58] | Er, good day… squire. | 日安 这位先生 |
[20:01] | Might this be like Chepstow, perchance? | 这里会不会就是切普斯托了 |
[20:07] | Can you tell me or does my boyfriend have to give you a BJ first? | 能告诉我吗 还是要我男友先来给你吹个箫 |
[20:12] | Next one along. | 再往前就是了 |
[20:14] | Thank you kindly. | 非常感谢 |
[20:19] | This is what we do. | 我们就这样 |
[20:45] | Er, Franks? | 小弗 |
[20:46] | We need to find a cab. | 我们得去找辆的士 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I’m just gonna get some booze for the wedding first. | 知道 我只是想先为婚礼准备点酒 |
[20:52] | Impressive! | 言之有理 |
[20:57] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[21:03] | Shit, Franks. | 我擦 小弗 |
[21:07] | Have you done this before? | 你以前干过这种事吗 |
[22:09] | Game on… Master. | 游戏开始 马蒂 |
[22:41] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:05] | Otis! | 奥提斯 |
[23:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:08] | Otis! | 奥提斯 |
[23:10] | Is that you Otis? | 是你吗 奥提斯 |
[23:11] | Here, take this. | 来 拿着 |
[23:20] | Run! | 快跑 |
[23:25] | Run! Come on! | 快跑 跟上 |
[23:29] | I’ll have your heads on the wall! | 我切下你们的脑袋挂墙上 |
[23:32] | And don’t come back! | 别再回来了 |
[23:42] | It’s called grunge revival, OK?! | 这叫垃圾摇滚复兴 懂不懂 |
[23:45] | Oh, ground, swallow me whole, please. | 给个地缝让我钻吧 |
[23:51] | Hi! Have you by any chance seen, erm, two girls and a boy? | 你见过两个女孩和一个男孩路过吗 |
[23:55] | Bugger off! | 滚开 |
[23:56] | Er, rudeness! | 真粗鲁 |
[24:13] | Why did you stop me? | 你干吗阻止我 |
[24:15] | She isn’t a fucking experiment. | 她不是什么试验品 |
[24:17] | I thought that was what you wanted. | 你不是喜欢那个吗 |
[24:18] | I’m trying to fix us, Matty. | 我想修复我们的关系 马蒂 |
[24:20] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[24:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:27] | But… | 但是… |
[24:30] | But… | 但是 |
[24:33] | It’s not enough, is it? | 这还满足不了你 是吧 |
[24:36] | And all the chemicals in the world can’t make it enough. | 再多的猛药也满足不了你 |
[24:42] | I’d swallow razor blades to see you smile, | 为了博你一笑 让我吞刀片我都原意 |
[24:46] | but even that wouldn’t do it. | 但即使这样也不够 |
[24:50] | Look, Liv, please, let’s just catch her up. | 小奥 好了 咱们赶上去吧 |
[24:53] | I don’t want her with us now, OK? | 我现在想离她远点 行吗 |
[24:55] | She’s off it, she’ll get lost. | 她已经走远了 会迷路的 |
[24:56] | And I won’t?! | 我就不会吗 |
[24:59] | No, Liv. | 不 小奥 |
[25:03] | You’ll always be OK. | 你永远都会好好的 |
[25:09] | And that girl will always be lost! | 而她永远都是迷茫的 |
[25:15] | Sure you ain’t got pills, Al Capone? | 你真的没有药吗 阿尔·卡彭 |
[25:17] | One more time. | 又来了 |
[25:18] | – One more fucking time! – Al! Al! | -又他妈来了 -阿洛 阿洛 |
[25:21] | Al! Have you double-double-checked? | 阿洛 你仔细找过了没 |
[25:24] | No! I do not have any pharma-fucking-ceuticals, Nicholas! | 没有 我又不是开制药公司的 尼克拉斯 |
[25:32] | Oh, don’t take your dependency out on me, all right? | 别跟我耍小孩子脾气 行吗 |
[25:35] | Now, come on, pick up the pace. | 赶紧跟上来 |
[25:37] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[25:42] | Look, I’ll roll you a spliff | 如果数到十你能跟上来 |
[25:43] | if you pick the pace up to ten… | 我就给你卷根大麻烟卷 |
[25:47] | I’m trapped! | 我被缠住了 |
[25:50] | Fucking hell! | 见鬼 |
[25:52] | Right, easy, easy, easy. | 好吧 放松 |
[25:58] | Like serpents coiled in perpetual yin-yang mating. | 像蛇盘绕于无尽的阴阳交合 |
[26:03] | Spiritual Siamese twins with male-to-female body parts. | 精神上宛如一母同胞 一雌一雄 |
[26:08] | Your lives are one. | 你们合二为一 |
[26:09] | My key fits her lock. | 我的钥匙适合她的锁 |
[26:11] | His cotton bud cleans my ear. | 他的棉签擦净我的耳朵 |
[26:13] | To hear the glory of our union! | 聆听我们结合的赞美 |
[26:17] | Slit my wrists now. | 杀了我吧 |
[26:19] | What? | 什么 |
[26:21] | Not long before… | 不久之前 |
[26:22] | You’re welded together forever. | 你们永远结合在了一起 |
[26:26] | Ace. | 真好 |
[26:29] | Go on without me! | 别管我了 |
[26:31] | I’ll die here alone. It’s all I deserve. | 我会一人死在这里 这是我活该 |
[26:33] | Just keep your leg still, all right? | 别动腿行吗 |
[26:34] | You’re in a rabbit snare. | 你被捕兔套缠住了 |
[26:37] | Save yourself and leave me to the bears! | 自己保命吧 就让我被熊吃掉 |
[26:39] | We’re in Somerset, Nick! | 我们在萨默塞特 尼克 |
[26:42] | To the fucking squirrels, then! | 那就让我被松鼠吃掉吧 |
[26:46] | – Go! – Just shut up, all right? | -走吧 -闭嘴 好吗 |
[26:49] | Shut up and keep your frigging leg still! | 闭嘴 别乱动你的腿 |
[27:00] | Oh, bloody hell, Nick! | 我勒个去 尼克 |
[27:01] | – When did you last change these?! – It’s not them. | -你多久没换袜子了 -不是袜子 |
[27:03] | That’s the smell of a loser’s death. | 那是一个废物濒死的臭气 |
[27:06] | You’re not a loser. | 你不是废物 |
[27:08] | You’re a bit of a prick, | 你是有点混 |
[27:10] | but peel away that prick… | 但剥开那层混蛋的皮… |
[27:13] | and there’s a good man in there. | 你是个不错的家伙 |
[27:16] | – Come on, big boy! – No… No! | -走吧 伙计 -不 不 |
[27:18] | Arise, sire! | 起来 陛下 |
[27:23] | My beer. I want my beer. | 我的酒 我要我的酒 |
[27:24] | No, let it go. | 不 忘了吧 |
[27:28] | – You’re a good… good bloke, Alo. – Yeah, I know. | -你是个好…兄弟 阿洛 -我知道 |
[27:40] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[27:50] | Where is, er… everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[27:53] | Like Franky? | 弗兰琦吗 |
[27:55] | – Your girl crush is so blatant. – What?! | -你喜欢她喜欢得太明显了吧 -什么 |
[27:59] | Where’s your man, then? | 你男人哪去了 |
[28:03] | I think I’ve… fucked things up, big style. | 我觉得我把事情全搞砸了 |
[28:07] | So… where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:11] | Looking for her. | 去找她了 |
[28:38] | I’m afraid you’ve missed your slot. | 你们错过了预约时间 |
[28:40] | I’m just starting the born-again-agains’ baptisms. | 我正要给重生者进行洗礼 |
[28:45] | But I could fit you in… in an hour? | 不过我可以给你们安排到一小时后… |
[28:49] | Potentially. | 或许可以… |
[28:52] | Oh, right. | 明白了 |
[28:57] | Oh, 16.23£! | 16.23镑 |
[29:00] | And a Refresher! Done. | 还有一颗糖 成交 |
[29:04] | Where’s that young Creevey and the rest of your party? | 小克里维和其他人呢 |
[29:10] | Oh, well, there’s almost an hour yet. | 没关系 还有将近一小时 |
[29:13] | All you need is two witnesses. | 你们只需要两个证婚人 |
[29:21] | – They’ll be here. – You reckon? | -他们会到的 -你怎么知道 |
[29:23] | They have to be, they’re our friends, Rich. | 他们必须到 他们是我们的朋友 理查 |
[29:26] | Let’s just find two people for, like, back-up. | 我们还是先找两个替补 有备无患吧 |
[29:35] | Two people, easy. | 这就来了俩 |
[29:49] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[29:52] | – Come on! – We’re gonna live! | -快来 -我们死不了啦 |
[29:54] | – A road! – We’re gonna live! | -一条大路 -我们死不了啦 |
[29:56] | We’re saved! | 得救了 |
[29:58] | But there’s loads of room! | 但地方大着呢 |
[30:00] | Oh, very salubrious, Bertie. | 真是神清气爽啊 博迪 |
[30:08] | Oh, hello, lad. | 你好呀 小伙子 |
[30:09] | Will you be here in an hour? | 你们一小时后还在这儿吗 |
[30:10] | – Oh, can’t say! – We’ve not got long. | -这可说不准 -我们时日无多了 |
[30:17] | Oh, yeah, good one. No way. | 好好笑 这不行啊 |
[30:19] | We need two witnesses so we can get married, | 我们结婚需要两个证婚人 |
[30:22] | cos everything’s gone wrong and… Please. | 因为出了各种岔子 拜托了 |
[30:26] | Of course, dear, of course. | 没问题 亲爱的 当然 |
[30:29] | In an hour, then. | 那就一小时后见 |
[30:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah! | -行啊 -好 好 |
[30:32] | – Yeah. OK. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你们 |
[30:53] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[31:00] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[31:10] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry… I’m sorry, I thought… | 对不起…对不起 我以为… |
[31:17] | Where’s Liv? | 小奥在哪 |
[31:22] | I tried to stay away from you and I can’t. | 我也想远离你 可我做不到 |
[31:25] | Here we are… | 我们现在… |
[31:27] | It’s not random. | 这不是巧合 |
[31:30] | You feel it, right? | 你也能感觉到 对吧 |
[31:35] | I really want to fucking kiss you, but I can’t. | 我真的好想亲你 但我不能 |
[31:37] | Then why are you head-fucking me?! | 那你干吗要搅乱我的脑子 |
[31:40] | Franky, don’t… | 弗兰琦 别… |
[31:44] | Just as fucked in the head as you are. | 我的脑子跟你一样乱 |
[31:49] | You know, when I was six, | 我六岁那年 |
[31:52] | teacher asked me to think of something beautiful. | 老师让我想一件美丽的事物 |
[31:57] | I said 9.11. | 我就说了911 |
[32:02] | Saw it on the TV in this care home with the sound on mute. | 我在托儿所一台静音的电视上看到的 |
[32:06] | Teacher told me how many people had died. | 老师告诉我当时死了多少人 |
[32:10] | And all the other kids in the class cried, | 教室里其他的小孩都哭了 |
[32:13] | and I knew then that I was…wrong. | 我当时就意识到 我…是个怪胎 |
[32:23] | I guess that’s why my parents gave me up. | 我爸妈大概就是为这个抛弃了我 |
[32:29] | Because they knew, too… | 因为他们也知道… |
[32:33] | Right from the beginning. | 从一开始就知道 |
[33:57] | – Franky? – Get off me. Get off me! | -弗兰琦 -别碰我 别碰我 |
[34:07] | Franky, wait! Franky! | 弗兰琦 等等 弗兰琦 |
[34:12] | Franky, come back! Franky! | 弗兰琦 回来 弗兰琦 |
[34:17] | – Please… – What the hell happened? | -求你了… -这是怎么了 |
[34:19] | What the fuck have you done? | 你干了什么啊 |
[34:26] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[34:28] | Franky, please, come back! | 弗兰琦 拜托 回来 |
[34:33] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[34:34] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[34:37] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[34:43] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[35:02] | Can you see her? | 你能看见她吗 |
[35:04] | She’s here! Franky, hold on! | 她在这儿 弗兰琦 抓紧 |
[35:09] | – Take my hand, Franky. – Go away. | -抓着我的手 弗兰琦 -走开 |
[35:11] | Please, Franky! | 求你了 弗兰琦 |
[35:14] | Franky, take my hand! | 弗兰琦 抓我的手 |
[35:16] | Franky, please, please! | 弗兰琦 别这样 快点 |
[35:20] | I’m so sorry, Franky! | 我真的很抱歉 弗兰琦 |
[35:22] | Come on, please, take my hand. | 来啊 抓着我的手 |
[35:29] | Ok! | 好了 |
[36:06] | Franky… | 弗兰琦… |
[36:08] | Did he… | 他有没有… |
[36:10] | Hurt you? | 伤到你 |
[36:12] | It’s not what it looks like, Liv. | 不是看上去那样的 小奥 |
[36:14] | I swear, she just lost it. | 我发誓 她突然就崩溃了 |
[36:18] | I just… wanted to feel… | 我只是…想感觉… |
[36:22] | normal. | 像个正常人 |
[36:41] | David fucking Blood! | 是大卫·布拉德 |
[36:44] | Shit. | 靠 |
[36:49] | Oh, fucking… | 妈的… |
[36:55] | Hey, stop! Stop! Stop, please! | 停下 停下 停下啊 拜托 |
[37:18] | They went and got battered. | 他们就这么搞砸了 |
[37:21] | They’re supposed to be our friends. | 他们本该是我们的朋友 |
[37:24] | Just us now. | 现在只有我们俩了 |
[37:25] | This is so not what I dreamed of. | 这和我梦想的完全不一样 |
[37:30] | Why did you cut your lovely hair? | 你为什么剪掉了长发 |
[37:32] | I asked for a trim. | 我只是让他修一下 |
[37:36] | Guess I look the part, I suppose. Mr and Mrs Mainstream. | 这下我倒是符合主流夫妇的形象了 |
[37:43] | Did you actually think that’s what I wanted? | 你不会真以为那是我想要的吧 |
[37:46] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[38:08] | Blood is coming! | 布拉德在后头 |
[38:09] | But my bridesmaids…! | 可是我还没有伴娘 |
[38:11] | – Nick, do the honours. – Bring it on. | -尼克 你上 -来吧 |
[38:40] | All we need is love. | 人生只需要爱 |
[38:44] | Great. | 这可好 |
[38:45] | All we need is… | 人生只需要… |
[38:47] | Get on with the service. | 请直奔主题 |
[38:51] | Not on God’s holy earth. | 你们休想 |
[38:57] | How did you know I was here? | 你们怎么知道我在这里的 |
[38:59] | He put an electric insect thing on you. | 他在你身上放了个电子昆虫 |
[39:01] | A bug, Sonia, for the billionth time. | 是追踪器 索尼娅 说过多少遍了 |
[39:03] | I’m your daughter, not al-Qaeda. | 我是你们的女儿 不是基地组织 |
[39:05] | You are coming home with us. | 你得跟我们回家 |
[39:08] | Hey, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[39:10] | You’re all here! | 你们都来了 |
[39:13] | Look at what this motley crew have done to our little girl. | 看看这群乌合之众把我们家乖女儿毁成什么样了 |
[39:17] | I’m not your little girl. | 我不是你的乖女儿 |
[39:21] | Her future’s hers, David, not ours. | 她的未来属于她自己 大卫 不是我们 |
[39:25] | You… | 你们 |
[39:26] | you corrupters are all, | 你们这群教人学坏的害虫 |
[39:27] | all, expelled. | 全都被开除了 |
[39:34] | You can’t do that, sir. | 你无权这么做 先生 |
[39:37] | Oh, look how the mighty have fallen. | 看啊 大明星堕落成了什么样子 |
[39:42] | Yeah. I fell… | 是的 我堕入了 |
[39:46] | down a f… | 一个他… |
[39:48] | reeking k-hole, actually, | 发臭的深渊 |
[39:50] | but these guys caught me. | 不过正是他们救了我 |
[39:53] | It’s what mates do. | 这才是真正的朋友 |
[39:55] | Cos it’s screwed up out there. | 外面的世界真是糟透了 |
[39:57] | I don’t know if you’ve been outside lately, but it is. | 不知道你最近出没出去混过 但外面真的很糟 |
[40:00] | But we have a go. | 但我们有机会 |
[40:01] | Whatever comes, we have a good go at it. | 无论会发生什么 我们有机会去试试 |
[40:07] | Cos it’s all we can do. | 因为我们只能做到尽力 |
[40:11] | Right, then, so be it. | 好 那就这样吧 |
[40:15] | But we shall take no further part in this ridiculous melodrama. | 但我们绝不会进一步参与这荒唐的闹剧 |
[40:27] | Sonia! | 索尼娅 |
[40:36] | So are we gonna… you know, | 那么我们可以继续 |
[40:39] | get married? | 结婚了吗 |
[40:41] | Don’t ever cut your hair again. | 再也别去剪头发了 |
[40:44] | Not gonna. | 不会了 |
[40:45] | It’ll grow. | 会长的 |
[40:46] | You’re still my metal man, my own Tin Man. | 你还是我的金属乐疯 我的铁皮人 |
[40:57] | So things are good, right, with us? | 那我们之间一切都好喽 |
[41:02] | Yeah. So do we really need to change things? | 嗯 我们真需要做什么改变吗 |
[41:06] | You could just take me to be your boyfriend. | 你可以只把我当作男朋友 |
[41:12] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[41:35] | I can’t walk any more. | 我走不动路了 |
[41:37] | Like, ever again. | 再也走不动了 |
[41:42] | Hark! | 听 |
[41:44] | I sense merriment afoot. | 我感到一场欢庆近在咫尺 |
[41:54] | Let’s go! | 跟我走 |
[41:55] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[41:59] | Oh, Alo, please… | 阿洛 不要啊 |
[42:00] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[42:03] | I can’t even walk! | 我根本走不了 |
[42:04] | Alo, where the fuck are you going? | 阿洛 你要去哪啊 |
[42:28] | Take a piece of cake. | 拿着蛋糕吧 |
[42:29] | Take it, take it. | 拿走 拿好 |
[42:45] | I told you! Yes! Yes! | 我就说嘛 太棒了 |
[42:53] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[43:08] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[43:14] | We had a good day, didn’t we? | 我们还是度过了美好的一天 不是吗 |
[43:16] | What? | 什么 |
[43:17] | The day we met. | 我们相遇的那天 |
[43:22] | I don’t want to fuck with that memory any more. | 我再也不想破坏那段回忆了 |
[43:35] | Let’s just… | 我们还是 |
[43:39] | see it out in style. | 好聚好散吧 |
[44:14] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[44:18] | I used to… | 我以前常会 |
[44:20] | beam myself away, | 脱离现实 |
[44:22] | go somewhere in my head | 躲进脑海中 |
[44:24] | where I felt less… | 一个不会觉得 |
[44:27] | weird. | 自己那么怪的地方 |
[44:29] | You’re not. | 你不怪 |
[44:36] | Who’d have thought, the three of us sharing a peace pipe? | 谁能想到我们三个会有和平共处的时候 |
[44:40] | Let’s try not to fuck it this time. | 可别再搞砸了 |
[44:51] | You’re missing my not-wedding-after-party. | 你们要错过我的没结婚后派对了 |
[45:20] | 弗兰琦 你还好吗 | |
[45:35] | 马蒂 你好就好 不知道我到底算什么 | |
[45:54] | 弗兰琦 你是个让人抓狂的家伙 认了吧 |