时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You’ve just arrived in London, haven’t you? | 你刚来伦敦不久吧 |
[00:02] | We should go for a drink. | 我们去喝一杯 |
[00:03] | I didn’t mean this to happen. | 我没想跟你发生什么的 |
[00:05] | It IS you, isn’t it? | 是你 对不对 |
[00:07] | I don’t know who took this. | 我不知道这是谁拍的 |
[00:08] | I think someone’s following me. | 我觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[00:10] | He’s taking weird photos. | 他拍各种奇怪的照片 |
[00:12] | That’s here. | 这张不就是这儿吗 |
[00:14] | This creep’s got you. | 这变态拍得真好 |
[00:17] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[00:18] | It’s pure, Cassie. | 很单纯的 凯茜 |
[00:52] | Dad? | 爸 |
[01:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[01:13] | Something… | 那边… |
[01:28] | I’ll get you! I’ll get you! | 我会抓到你的 |
[01:34] | Think you can get away from me, do you? | 以为你能跑得掉吗 |
[01:42] | Dad! | 爸 |
[01:49] | Oh, brilliant. | 太好了 |
[01:52] | You’re here! | 你回来了 |
[01:56] | Dad, what’s this? | 爸 这是做什么 |
[01:59] | The Alamo! | 阿拉莫之战啊 |
[01:59] | 1836年德克萨斯寻求独立 与墨西哥发生的战争 | |
[02:02] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[02:16] | Oh, dear. | 糟糕 |
[02:26] | We’ve been busy, haven’t we, Rueben? | 我们可忙了 是吧 鲁本 |
[02:27] | We’re always busy. | 我们忙得没歇 |
[02:31] | Yes, so much to do. | 是啊 好多事要做呢 |
[02:34] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[02:36] | I can do that. | 我来吧 |
[02:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不用不用 |
[02:38] | All set. | 都弄好了 |
[02:40] | Are you renovating? | 你在搞装修吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, you, um, said you were busy. Are you doing the place up? | 你不是说忙嘛 是在装修吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 没有 |
[02:50] | Anyway… | 话说回来 |
[02:51] | Dad… | 爸 |
[02:53] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[02:55] | Jakob’s been taking some pictures of me. | 雅各布在给我拍照片 |
[02:58] | Right. | 是吗 |
[03:00] | What kind of pictures? | 什么样的照片 |
[03:06] | Oh, um, I don’t think I can eat these. | 我恐怕不能吃这个 |
[03:10] | It’s the, um…the Jewish thing. | 我是…犹太人 |
[03:15] | Did they cut your willy off? | 他们把你的小鸡鸡割掉了吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, no. | 没啦 |
[03:18] | Just a tiny, little bit. | 只割了一点点 |
[03:21] | I’m not Jewish, am I, Dad? | 我不是犹太人 对吧 爸爸 |
[03:24] | No. You’re six! | 是啊 你才六岁 |
[03:27] | I want to stay for a couple of days. | 我想在这里待几天 |
[03:29] | Jakob’s going to do me on the beach. | 雅各布要在海滩上给我拍照 |
[03:34] | Yes, of course. Of course. | 行啊 没问题 |
[03:49] | Dad, you don’t have to give us your bedroom. | 爸 你不用把你的房间腾给我们住 |
[03:51] | It’s fine. I always sleep in the kitchen, anyway. | 没事 反正我总是睡厨房 |
[03:55] | Right, because this isn’t… | 好吧 我们不是… |
[03:56] | I mean…it’s not like that. | 我们不是那回事 |
[03:58] | No. No problem. | 不要紧 |
[04:03] | There. | 好了 |
[04:05] | The sheets are, um… | 床单有点… |
[04:07] | I don’t sleep here. | 我不睡这儿 |
[04:08] | No crustiness, et cetera. | 所以挺干净的 |
[04:11] | Right, make yourselves comfortable. | 好了 你们好好休息吧 |
[04:14] | This is great. | 这样真好 |
[04:16] | Everybody here. | 大家都聚在一起 |
[04:28] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[04:35] | Maybe I can clear some stuff. | 或许我能去澄清一下 |
[04:37] | – I’ll sleep on the chair. – No, leave it. | -我睡椅子上就行 -不用管了 |
[04:41] | He doesn’t like his stuff moved. | 他不喜欢别人动他东西 |
[04:48] | Don’t. | 别 |
[05:09] | Is this your mother? | 这是你妈妈吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:12] | My dad did it. | 我爸爸画的 |
[05:14] | Are there any more? | 还有其他的吗 |
[05:17] | No. | 没了 |
[05:19] | Why not? I mean, it’s really… | 为什么 这画真挺… |
[05:21] | He burned them all after she died. | 她死后他把画都烧了 |
[05:30] | Did he ever paint you? | 他画过你吗 |
[05:32] | No. | 没有 |
[05:34] | Only her. | 只画过她 |
[06:14] | Took up some room, didn’t you? | 你占据了他的心 是不是 |
[07:13] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[07:16] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[07:19] | You should have eaten your sausages. | 你该把香肠吃掉的 |
[07:21] | I’m not good with raw pork. | 我吃不惯生猪肉 |
[07:23] | On cultural and food hygiene levels. | 文化上和食物卫生上都无法接受 |
[07:29] | I like my salmonella above body temperature. | 我喜欢达到体温以上的沙门氏菌 |
[07:34] | It’s old-fashioned, I know. | 我比较传统 |
[07:36] | You’re totally old-fashioned. | 你绝对是个传统的人 |
[07:39] | I’m one of the chosen people. | 我是天选之子 |
[07:41] | We’ve got routines. | 我们要遵循规矩 |
[07:43] | We like to make properly stupid things seem important. | 我们喜欢把一些很傻的事看得很重 |
[07:47] | It shows willing for God. | 能体现对上帝的尊敬 |
[07:56] | Is he watching you, Jakob? | 祂在看着你吗 雅各布 |
[07:59] | Um…yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | He likes setting tests. | 他喜欢建立测试 |
[08:07] | How are you doing? | 你做得怎么样 |
[08:10] | I’m a north London Yid, Cassie. | 我是个北伦敦的犹太人 凯茜 |
[08:11] | I can pass any test. | 什么测试都不成问题 |
[08:28] | Are you really a virgin? | 你真是个处子吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:34] | Well… | 那… |
[08:36] | let’s keep it that way. | 我们还是别破戒了 |
[08:41] | Chastity is my middle name. | 贞洁是我的中间名 |
[08:45] | I mean, it actually is my middle name. | 我不是在说笑 |
[08:52] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[08:57] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[08:59] | I can free you. | 我能解放你 |
[09:03] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[09:03] | Is he always like this? | 他一直是这样吗 |
[09:05] | Leave me alone! Come on. | 别来烦我 滚开 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Nowadays. | 是啊 现在总是这样 |
[09:10] | Come on! | 走啊 |
[09:14] | What was she like? Your mum? | 她什么样 你妈妈 |
[09:19] | We didn’t talk much. | 我们不怎么说话 |
[09:23] | You…must have spoken to her occasionally. I mean… | 你总跟她说过话吧 |
[09:27] | she was your mum. | 她毕竟是你妈啊 |
[09:29] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | We sent messages, mainly. | 我们通过传达信息交流 |
[09:34] | Like…? | 比如呢 |
[09:36] | Like…one summer, I tried to starve myself to death. | 比如有一年夏天 我想把自己饿死 |
[09:44] | That’s a little intense. | 这太极端了吧 |
[09:50] | Go to sleep. | 快去睡觉 |
[09:51] | Dad drank the vodka. | 爸爸喝伏特加了 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:55] | Oh, fuck off. | 滚啊 |
[10:06] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[10:12] | Go on! | 走开 |
[10:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:29] | Yeah, sure. | 准备好了 |
[10:30] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[10:32] | No. | 不能 |
[10:35] | Let him come. | 让他去吧 |
[10:38] | – I’m a bit… – He’s supposed to be at school. | -我有点… -他该去学校的 |
[10:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:47] | He’s had a bit of a tum. | 他肚子不太舒服 |
[10:48] | No. | 不行 |
[10:58] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:59] | – I don’t know. – They’re from the school. | -我不知道 -是学校寄来的 |
[11:01] | He’s supposed to go there. | 他应该去上学的 |
[11:03] | – Come on, Cassie. – What the fuck…? | -得了 凯茜 -你在搞什么啊 |
[11:06] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你到底在搞什么啊 |
[11:08] | Stop being horrible. | 别这么吓人 |
[11:18] | Nothing changes, does it, Dad? | 你就总是这幅德行 是吗 爸爸 |
[11:49] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[12:42] | Don’t tell me off. | 别来教训我 |
[12:45] | I don’t want to be told off by the boyfriend. | 我不要她男朋友来教训我 |
[12:47] | I’m not her boyfriend. | 我不是她男朋友 |
[12:50] | Why not? | 那是为什么 |
[12:52] | Don’t you like her? | 你不喜欢她吗 |
[12:55] | She doesn’t want a boyfriend. | 她不想要男朋友 |
[12:57] | Ever. | 根本不想 |
[13:00] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[13:02] | I’m thinking, um… | 我觉得 |
[13:05] | ..Maybe you fucked her up. | 也许是被你伤害了 |
[13:10] | Probably not on…purpose. | 你大概不是故意的 |
[13:21] | What do you do, then? | 你是干什么的 |
[13:24] | I make pictures of her. | 我给她拍照片 |
[13:28] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[13:30] | I need her here. | 我需要她 |
[13:33] | I need some help with the boy. | 我需要有人帮我照顾儿子 |
[13:37] | And…maybe I can get something going. | 这样我就可以干别的了 |
[13:42] | You shouldn’t put that on her. | 你不应该让她来做 |
[13:47] | You’re supposed to get your shit together. | 你应该负起你的责任 |
[13:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:37] | Ok? | 好了吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:47] | You have to go to school. | 你得去上学 |
[14:50] | You have to make him take you, OK? | 你得让他送你去 好吗 |
[14:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | Jakob says he’ll take my picture. | 雅各布说他会给我拍照 |
[15:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[15:04] | You little booger! | 你个小坏蛋 |
[16:11] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[16:12] | To see my dad in Wales. And my little brother. | 去威尔士看我爸爸 还有我弟弟 |
[16:16] | Cool. | 不错 |
[16:17] | We’re going to head out. Some of the boys and me. | 我们正要出去 我和几个男生 |
[16:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | Well, cos I’m thinking it’s mad that we hardly know each other. | 我觉得我们几乎不认识彼此 这太不该了 |
[16:27] | We should…you know? | 我们应该…你懂的 |
[16:31] | I just got back. | 我刚回来 |
[16:32] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:34] | Does that mean you’re coming or you’re not coming? | 你是去呢 还是不去呢 |
[16:36] | Cos otherwise, it’s just me and a bunch of snowboard wankers. | 你不去的话就只有我和几个玩滑雪的二货 |
[16:40] | And their drugs! | 他们有毒品 |
[18:26] | I’m here. I went out. | 我在这儿 我刚才出去了 |
[18:28] | – Nice time? – Yes. | -玩得开心吗 -嗯 |
[18:31] | Somebody was using our pictures. | 有人在用我们的照片 |
[18:33] | In the club. | 在夜店里 |
[18:36] | Nice? | 好看吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah. They looked… | 是的 它们看上去… |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 很美 |
[18:42] | Did you sell them? | 是你卖的吗 |
[18:45] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要卖 |
[18:47] | Jakob? | 雅各布 |
[18:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:18] | What do you think of my food? | 你觉得我做的东西怎么样 |
[20:21] | It’s terrible. | 很难吃 |
[20:26] | This place is going to shit without a cook, you know? | 这地方没个好厨子真开不下去了 |
[20:31] | Where’s Jakob? | 雅各布去哪了 |
[20:33] | He needs to come back, so Pete can stab him, | 把他叫回来 好让皮特教训他 |
[20:36] | give him his job back. | 再雇他回来 |
[20:41] | I think maybe his dick is very big. | 他鸡巴很大吧 |
[20:43] | What? | 什么 |
[20:44] | I think that’s what he’s got that I haven’t. | 我可能就是这方面输给了他 |
[20:48] | Skinny guy, big dick. | 瘦子长大鸟嘛 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 你说得太对了 |
[20:57] | You’re not fucking him. | 你没跟他上过床 |
[20:59] | Definitely. | 绝对没有 |
[21:01] | You’re happy. | 你看上去很开心 |
[21:03] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[21:08] | This girl, she came for you before. | 那女孩之前来找过你 |
[21:11] | I told her to come back. | 我让她过几天再来 |
[21:15] | Can we sit? | 我们能坐下来吗 |
[21:16] | Um…yeah. | 可以呀 |
[21:22] | This is Marcel Hulot. | 这位是马赛尔·乌罗特 |
[21:26] | Happy to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[21:29] | I guess… You never heard of him? | 看样子…你不知道他是谁吗 |
[21:35] | I’ve been seeing you in some websites. | 我在一些网站上看到了你的照片 |
[21:37] | A lot of people talk about this girl | 大家都在谈论这个女孩 |
[21:39] | and nobody knows her name. | 却没有人知道她叫什么 |
[21:43] | So we were looking for you. | 我们一直在寻找你 |
[21:46] | – Sorry? – It’s OK. | -你说什么 -没关系的 |
[21:47] | You don’t have to pretend any more. | 别再遮遮掩掩的啦 |
[21:49] | It’s Cassie, right? | 你叫凯茜 对吗 |
[21:51] | There is something we want to ask you. | 我们有件事想问问你 |
[22:43] | 63. | 63号 |
[22:45] | And 29 with 41 and 3 for the first set-up. | 29 41 3 一号机位 |
[22:48] | Second set-up here. | 二号机放这儿 |
[22:50] | Action shots 34, 13 and 22. | 34 13 22 动作镜头 |
[22:56] | Would you like to come and take a seat? | 来这边坐吧 |
[23:26] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[23:51] | Cassie! We’re going to get high. Come! | 凯茜 过来跟我们一起嗨 |
[24:13] | I know you, don’t I? | 我见过你吧 |
[24:15] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[24:18] | I’ve got some coke. | 我有可卡因 |
[24:20] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:23] | My dad’s coming to pick me up. | 我爸爸要来接我了 |
[24:25] | He’s, you know, a bit of a thug. | 他有点儿暴力倾向 |
[24:31] | You know you want to. | 我知道你想要的 |
[24:35] | See you. | 再见了 |
[24:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[24:45] | – ‘Cass?’ – Rueby? | -凯茜 -鲁比 |
[24:47] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[24:49] | ‘I have to read my book. | 我得念一本书 |
[24:51] | ‘Miss Esme says I need to read it.’ | 埃斯梅老师说必须念完 |
[24:53] | OK. What’s it called? | 好呀 这本书叫什么 |
[24:55] | ‘Go, Dog, Go!’ | 《狗狗 走吧》 |
[24:59] | ‘Dog.’ | 狗狗 |
[25:00] | ‘Big dog.’ | 大狗狗 |
[25:02] | Little dog. | 小狗狗 |
[25:04] | A big dog…going in. | 大狗狗 往里走 |
[25:08] | A little dog coming out. | 小狗狗 往外走 |
[25:11] | A red dog going up. | 小红狗 往上走 |
[25:15] | ‘A yellow dog coming down. | 小黄狗 往下走 |
[25:18] | Dogs in cars going away. | 车里的狗狗 要离开 |
[25:21] | The light is red. | 红灯亮 |
[25:23] | Stop, dogs, stop. | 停车 狗狗 停车 |
[25:25] | Now it’s green. | 绿灯亮 |
[25:27] | ‘”Go, dogs. Go, dogs, go.” | 走吧 狗狗 走吧 狗狗 |
[25:32] | Am I good? | 我棒吧 |
[25:34] | You’re good, Rueben. | 你很棒 鲁本 |
[25:36] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[25:39] | OK. Night. | 晚安 |
[26:47] | Jakob? | 雅各布 |
[26:55] | Do you have any idea how shit these energy drinks are for you? | 你知不知道这些能量饮料对身体多不好 |
[26:59] | No. | 不 |
[27:02] | Why are you sleeping here, anyway? | 你为什么睡在这里 |
[27:06] | I had a bit of a fallout with my folks. | 我和我爸妈闹别扭 |
[27:12] | They think I lack focus. | 他们觉得我不务正业 |
[27:15] | They want me to meet a nice girl. | 希望我处个好女孩 |
[27:22] | I don’t think you should stay here. Somebody’s going to find you. | 你不该睡在这儿 会被人发现的 |
[27:35] | What is it, anyway? | 什么事啊 |
[27:38] | Pete wants you to come back to work. | 皮特希望你回去工作 |
[27:43] | Well, what are you going to do? | 那你打算做什么 |
[27:47] | This. | 这个 |
[27:56] | Do you want to mess about? | 你想一起玩会儿吗 |
[27:58] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[28:03] | Somebody’s asked me to go on a photoshoot. | 有人请我去拍照 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么 |
[28:11] | It’s really good, Jakob. He’s a nice guy. | 挺不错的 雅各布 他人很好 |
[28:13] | He does clothes stuff. He came into the cafe | 他做服装生意 他去餐厅找到我 |
[28:15] | and he said that he’d seen our photos… | 说是看过我们的照片 |
[28:17] | You’re going to do clothes porn for some fucking guy | 你要为一个在餐厅认识的陌生人 |
[28:19] | that walks into the cafe? | 拍华服艳照 |
[28:22] | It’s not porn. Don’t be silly. | 不是艳照 别瞎说 |
[28:24] | I don’t want…you to do it. | 我不想你…做这事 |
[28:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | You already did. | 你已经做了 |
[28:40] | Uh…no. No… | 没 没有 |
[28:41] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[28:44] | – Look… – Don’t fucking lie to me, OK?! | -听我说 -别他妈骗我 |
[28:47] | Jakob, come on, look, | 雅各布 别这样 |
[28:48] | I got some money, OK? Cash. They paid me. | 我拿到了钱 现金 他们付的 |
[28:51] | So I thought, like, you can have some because I don’t need all of it, | 我也花不了这么多 你可以拿一些 |
[28:54] | and then, um, I thought, maybe I could introduce you to Marcel. | 也许我可以把你介绍给马赛尔 |
[28:57] | What the fuck? What the fuck is Marcel?! | 马赛尔是哪根葱啊 |
[28:59] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[29:00] | This isn’t what we do. You don’t do that! | 这不是我们该做的事 你不该这么做 |
[29:04] | Did he screw you? Right? | 他上过你了 是吧 |
[29:05] | – Jakob! – Banged your sweet little pussy inside out? | -雅各布 -把你操得爽翻天 |
[29:10] | Did you show him your tits? Was he into them? | 你把奶子给他看了吧 他还满意吗 |
[29:17] | Don’t come back! | 别回来 |
[29:18] | Don’t fucking come back! | 永远别他妈回来 |
[29:28] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[29:30] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[29:41] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[29:51] | Can you be friends with a boy and not fuck them? | 跟男人 能不能只做朋友不上床 |
[29:57] | You CAN be friends and not fuck them… | 这当然可以 |
[30:01] | ..After you’ve fucked them. | 但那是你跟他上过床之后 |
[30:05] | I saw him. | 我见到他了 |
[30:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:12] | That guy you see. The suit man. | 你认识的那个 穿西装的 |
[30:16] | Mark? | 马克 |
[30:18] | Yeah. He was at this party. | 对 在一个派对上 |
[30:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:22] | He was on a bit of a lech, actually. | 他有点毛手毛脚 |
[30:25] | Yeah, he would be. | 是啊 他就那样 |
[30:28] | So I stole his coke. | 所以我偷了他的可卡因 |
[30:33] | You’re cool. | 酷 |
[30:37] | Don’t you mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[30:39] | I mean, he is sort of your boyfriend. | 他算是你男朋友吧 |
[30:44] | London’s fucked up. | 伦敦就是个大坑 |
[30:47] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:50] | ..I go to auditions for my glorious acting career… | 我为了璀璨的演艺事业去试镜 |
[30:57] | ..And nothing ever happens. | 但从来没成功过 |
[31:03] | It’s all fucked. | 一切都糟透了 |
[31:05] | And yet, here we stay. | 但我们还留在这儿 |
[31:08] | Fucked. | 待在坑里 |
[31:12] | We’re waiting, you know? | 我们就这么等着 |
[31:14] | For our lives to start. | 等着我们的生活起飞 |
[31:24] | Cass? | 凯茜 |
[31:26] | Cass. | 凯茜 |
[31:30] | Hey, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[31:36] | I fucked up… | 是我不好 |
[32:23] | Yaniv, come. Check it out. | 亚尼夫 过来 看这个 |
[32:27] | Like, am I going crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[32:29] | Fuck… | 我去 |
[32:32] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[32:41] | Are there a lot? | 有很多张吗 |
[32:43] | You look incredible. | 你看起来美极了 |
[32:46] | Thanks. It’s, um… | 多谢 |
[32:47] | It’s not that hard. | 其实没什么 |
[32:52] | Yeah, it is. | 你错了 |
[32:56] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:02] | Who took these? | 谁拍的 |
[33:04] | Some guy. It’s nothing. | 没谁 没什么大不了 |
[33:07] | It’s not nothing. You should look. | 不是的 你自己看 |
[33:28] | Cassie… | 凯茜 |
[33:32] | ..Where’s Jakob? | 雅各布在哪 |
[33:35] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[33:38] | Something happen? | 出什么事了 |
[34:07] | Let me walk with you. | 我送送你吧 |
[34:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:11] | I want to see where you live. | 我想看看你住的地方 |
[34:12] | I don’t want you to know where I live. | 我不想让你知道我住哪 |
[34:15] | You think I’m just a stupid fucking Israeli paratrooper | 你觉得我就是个从以色列来的傻伞兵 |
[34:18] | who wants something, huh? | 对你有所图 是吗 |
[34:21] | Whatever I want, OK, whatever I feel… | 不管我想要什么 有什么感觉 |
[34:25] | I have a lot of discipline, OK? I have rules. | 我这人很自律 有很多规矩 |
[34:29] | I would never do something that would hurt you or upset you. | 我绝不会伤害你 或惹你伤心 |
[34:34] | I would never do something to make you feel bad, OK? | 我绝不会让你觉得难过 |
[34:38] | I would never ask you to do something you didn’t want. | 我绝不会逼你做你不愿做的事 |
[34:45] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[34:49] | I don’t want to go there. | 我不想回去 |
[34:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:54] | I just don’t. | 就是不想 |
[34:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:58] | So let’s walk. Come. | 那我们走吧 走 |
[35:00] | Come. | 走吧 |
[35:11] | Come on, fucking thing. | 快点啊 真烦人 |
[35:13] | I keep asking the Arab for a new key. | 我一直让那阿拉伯人给我把新钥匙 |
[35:15] | It’s a fucking joke. | 这把太烂了 |
[35:19] | OK, we’re in. | 好了 进来了 |
[35:21] | Beautiful. Let’s go. | 棒极了 走吧 |
[35:24] | I should go. | 我该回去了 |
[35:25] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[35:27] | It’s OK. Listen, come, you can sleep. | 没事的 你进来 睡一觉 |
[35:30] | I won’t…you know? | 我不会…那个的 |
[35:38] | Cassie… | 凯茜 |
[35:40] | everyone gets lonely here. | 在这儿 谁都会觉得孤独 |
[35:43] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[36:09] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[36:12] | So you can sleep. | 那你就好好睡吧 |
[36:14] | We can talk about him tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈他 |
[36:17] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好谈的 |
[36:21] | So let it go, OK? | 那就忘了吧 |
[36:30] | Don’t you ever want to go home, Yaniv? | 你不会想家吗 亚尼夫 |
[36:34] | No. | 不会 |
[36:36] | Everyone hates there, you know? | 大家都讨厌那儿 |
[36:39] | It’s the same here. | 这儿不也一样 |
[36:42] | Here it’s OK. | 这里还好 |
[37:16] | If I can’t, does it matter? | 如果我不能那么做 你会介意吗 |
[37:20] | Everything matters. | 生活无小事 |
[37:25] | Leave it. | 别去管了 |
[37:26] | No, my brother e-mails me. | 不 我弟弟会给我发邮件 |
[37:41] | It’s OK? | 没事吧 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:47] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[37:54] | No. It’s not important. Yaniv… | 这没关系的 亚尼夫 |
[37:57] | Yaniv, please, no! | 亚尼夫 别这样 |
[38:15] | Yaniv, no! | 亚尼夫 别 |
[38:17] | Yaniv, stop! | 亚尼夫 住手 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:37] | Tell him to go. | 让他滚 |
[38:41] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[38:57] | Don’t spoil it, Jakob. | 别糟蹋了一切 雅各布 |
[39:01] | We have to remember something good. | 我们总得留下点好的回忆 |
[39:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:12] | Everything matters. | 生活无小事 |
[39:20] | Cassie… | 凯茜 |
[39:21] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
[39:28] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
[39:30] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
[39:34] | It’s OK. That’s it. | 行了 结束了 |
[39:36] | It’s finished. | 都结束了 |
[39:38] | That’s all we get. | 我们没戏了 |
[39:42] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[40:02] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[40:05] | That’s so strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[40:06] | – Yeah. – I was literally just thinking about you, and you’re here. | -嗯 -我正想着你 就看到你在这儿 |
[40:09] | – I come here every morning. – Really? | -我每天早上都来 -是嘛 |
[40:16] | Pete’s been trying to call you. | 皮特一直在找你呢 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[40:19] | I don’t really want to… | 我不太想… |
[40:20] | Yaniv told me what happened. | 亚尼夫告诉我了 |
[40:27] | It got a bit mixed up. | 事情有点乱 |
[40:30] | He’s left. | 他走了 |
[40:32] | Where to? | 去哪了 |
[40:34] | I’m not sure. You know how it is. | 我也不知道 你懂的 |
[40:40] | You’re going to do something. | 你会有所作为的 |
[40:42] | Something fantastic. | 大作为 |
[40:46] | That’s what I was thinking about back there. | 我当时就是那么想的 |
[40:49] | Something’s coming. | 你要转运了 |
[40:52] | You’re magic. | 你很有魔力 |
[40:54] | It’s lucky for you. | 你很幸运 |
[40:56] | I’m just going to carry on serving fried slices in Pete’s caff. | 而我只能继续在皮特的餐厅端盘子 |
[41:03] | Drop in and see us some time. | 有空过来看看我们 |
[41:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:28] | Maddie? | 麦蒂 |
[42:37] | I’m sorry. Everyone’s away. | 抱歉 大家都不在 |
[42:39] | I don’t have anything in. | 我没什么东西招待你们 |
[42:41] | No, no. We don’t mind. | 没事的 没关系 |
[42:43] | We ate on the bus, didn’t we? | 我们在大巴上吃过了 |
[42:45] | We ate crisps. | 我们吃了薯片 |
[42:46] | Right… There you are. | 没错 就是这样 |
[42:51] | We wanted to see you. | 我们想见见你 |
[42:54] | We missed you loads and loads, didn’t we, Rueby? | 我们特别想你 是吧 鲁比 |
[42:57] | I missed you, and Dad said we could come. | 是我想你了 爸爸说我们可以来看你 |
[43:02] | Right. | 对 |
[43:04] | We’re going on a trip. | 我们要去旅行了 |
[43:06] | We wanted to see you before we went. | 我们走之前想来看看你 |
[43:09] | Where? | 去哪 |
[43:11] | Italy. | 意大利 |
[43:16] | I stopped drinking. | 我戒酒了 |
[43:18] | For four weeks, two days. | 已经四周两天了 |
[43:23] | Right, um… | 是嘛 |
[43:25] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[43:27] | It’s brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[43:32] | Just…if… | 就是…如果… |
[43:34] | I can get away, I can get something going. | 我可以离开这儿 就能做点什么 |
[43:37] | Maybe…do some teaching. | 或许去教学 |
[43:41] | Maybe do some painting. | 或许作画 |
[43:43] | And what about school? | 那他上学呢 |
[43:45] | I’m going to parliamo Italiano. | 我要说意大利语了 |
[43:53] | If that’s the right thing. | 如果这样好的话 |
[44:04] | What if…? | 那如果… |
[44:08] | Rueben? | 鲁本 |
[44:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:12] | What if you stayed here? | 你愿意留在这儿吗 |
[44:15] | What if you stayed here, and we let Dad parliamo Italiano? | 你留在这儿 让爸爸去意大利 |
[44:22] | – Until he comes back? – Yeah. | -等着他回来吗 -嗯 |
[44:26] | Until he comes back to us. | 等他回来 |
[44:29] | He’s going to go on a trip because he’s been sad, right? | 他一直很难过 所以他得去旅行 |
[44:33] | Because Mum died. | 因为妈妈死了 |
[44:35] | Because Mum died. | 没错 |
[44:40] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[44:43] | It’s really fine. | 真的没关系 |
[45:21] | Hello. Come in. | 你们好啊 请进 |
[45:23] | – Thanks for doing this. – No, it’s fine. Seriously. | -谢谢你了 -没事的 |
[45:28] | Hey, Cass. You, um… | 你好啊 凯茜 |
[45:30] | Amanda’s just going to do something for us. | 阿曼达要帮我们个忙 |
[45:33] | Oh, right. OK. | 那好 |
[45:34] | Well, who is this young man? | 这位小伙子是谁 |
[45:36] | This is Rueben, my brother. | 这是鲁本 我弟弟 |
[45:39] | Hey, Rueben. | 你好啊 鲁本 |
[45:40] | Welcome to Pete’s caff. | 欢迎来到皮特餐馆 |
[45:42] | Aren’t you handsome?! | 你可真帅啊 |
[45:43] | I’m six. | 我才六岁 |
[45:46] | OK, come on. Let’s get your hair cut, yeah? | 走吧 给你理理发 |
[45:48] | What? Haircut? | 什么 理发 |
[45:50] | Close your ears, Rueben. | 把耳朵捂上 鲁本 |
[45:52] | Am I running a pissing salon? | 我这儿他妈成发廊了吗 |
[45:54] | How about some breakfast? Make yourself useful, Pete. | 去做点早餐吧 别傻站着 皮特 |
[45:56] | Hey, watch your… Watch what you’re saying. | 你可小心着点 |
[45:58] | – Hey, Rueben, tell me, what do you like to eat? – Everything. | -鲁本 说说 想吃什么 -什么都想吃 |
[46:02] | Everything! Bravo, bravo! | 什么都想吃啊 太棒了 |
[46:05] | Well done. | 真不错 |
[46:17] | Is everything good? | 一切都好吧 |
[46:20] | – Everything’s good. – Everything’s good. | -一切都好 -一切都好 |
[46:35] | What are you after? | 你要什么 |
[46:37] | I’m not fucking ya. | 我不会和你睡的 |
[46:39] | The missus, she needs someone to drive her about the next day or so. | 我那位 她要找人给她开几天的车 |
[46:43] | So you’re going to be my Driving Miss Daisy? | 你要给我当司机了吗 |
[46:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[46:45] | You’re going to tell Louie his missus is screwing around? | 你要跟路易说他的女人在偷吃吗 |
[46:49] | I don’t know a fucking thing about you! Who the hell are you? | 我对你完全不了解 你到底是谁 |
[46:51] | I can’t be doing with disloyalty, Cook. | 她偷情我会受不了的 库克 |
[46:54] | Pack your shit, we’ve got to go. | 收拾东西 快点啊 我们得走了 |