时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Adapt. | 适应 |
[00:06] | That’s what humans do, isn’t it? | 那是人类的本能 对吧 |
[00:10] | Our great leg up. | 我们的大优势 |
[00:12] | We roll. | 我们摸爬滚打 |
[00:14] | We hack. | 我们见招拆招 |
[00:15] | Knuckle down and change. | 咬紧牙关 随机应变 |
[00:29] | Even Snowpiercer is an adaptation. | 雪国列车也是一种适应 |
[00:32] | That was classic Wilford. | 威尔福德就是如此 |
[00:38] | While the world froze | 世界冰封时 |
[00:39] | and the other mega-rich tried to hole up in bunkers | 其他巨富都想在地堡里躲避末日 |
[00:42] | or upload their consciousness, | 或是上传他们的意识 |
[00:47] | Mr. Wilford dusted off his train set. | 威尔福德先生却翻出了他的旧火车 |
[01:04] | Snowpiercer is His system. | 雪国列车是他的系统 |
[01:07] | Systems resist change, | 系统抗拒改变 |
[01:08] | even without their maker. | 哪怕没有缔造者的干预 |
[01:13] | I’m just a scientist. | 我只是个科学家 |
[01:14] | I’m here to save the world, not change it. | 我是来拯救世界 不是改变它的 |
[01:18] | I know our chances of surviving are slim at best. | 我知道我们的生存机会渺茫 |
[01:23] | All I can do about that | 而对此 我也只能 |
[01:24] | is provide small moments of happiness on Snowpiercer, | 在雪国列车上制造片刻的幸福 |
[01:29] | 1,001 cars long. | 在这1001节车厢里 |
[01:57] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[02:02] | I knew you’d be up. | 我就知道还醒着 |
[02:04] | No rest for the weary. | 劳者无休 |
[02:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | I need you to take care of yourself, Mel. | 我需要你照顾好自己 梅 |
[02:11] | We can’t afford you getting sick. | 你可不能病倒 |
[02:14] | There’s mounting supply-chain issues, | 供给链的问题越来越严重 |
[02:15] | and now you’re taking this murder investigation on your own? | 你现在还要自己侦办谋杀案吗 |
[02:18] | I appreciate your concern. | 多谢你担心 |
[02:21] | I do. | 真的 |
[02:24] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[02:26] | Yes. | 有 |
[02:28] | I want you to ask for help. | 我希望你去求助 |
[02:34] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[02:44] | Layton, wake up. | 莱顿 醒醒 |
[02:46] | – We need you. – What happened? | -我们需要你 -发生了什么 |
[02:49] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | So, have you thought of a workaround | 你想到甲烷短缺的 |
[03:01] | for the methane shortage? | 解决办法了吗 |
[03:04] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:06] | Goat farts. | 山羊屁 |
[03:09] | Very good. | 很好 |
[03:11] | MIT. | 麻省理工学院 |
[03:13] | I knew it would pay off. | 我就知道没白上 |
[03:20] | Melanie Cavill. | 梅兰妮·卡维尔 |
[03:25] | I’m not afraid to be seen together. | 我不怕被人看到在一起 |
[03:27] | You just don’t want to walk to work with me in the morning? | 你只是早上不想跟我一起去上班 |
[03:30] | Jinju, there’s enough track talk about me as it is. | 珍珠 关于我的传闻现在够多了 |
[03:36] | Hey, you got to step up for this, babe. | 你必须挺身而出 宝贝 |
[03:40] | Isn’t that what I just did? | 我刚刚不都挺身了吗 |
[03:41] | Oh, you did, huh? | 是吗 |
[03:45] | And I will. I just… | 我会的 但… |
[03:47] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[03:50] | Thirdies are weird about dating uptrain. | 三等厢人对于跟前车厢的人约会很别扭 |
[03:52] | What’s the difference whether it’s uptrain or downtrain? | 是前车厢还是后车厢有什么不同 |
[03:56] | You’re from Second. | 你是二等厢的 |
[03:57] | You have the privilege of seeing it that way. | 你是身处特权才会这么想 |
[04:01] | Okay, baby, I know you’re not enticed by all this | 宝贝 我知道你不为之所动 |
[04:05] | ’cause you’re from Detroit… | 因为你来自底特律 |
[04:10] | I’m from San Francisco. | 我来自旧金山 |
[04:12] | Those places are gone, | 这些地方都消失了 |
[04:15] | but now it’s up to us to start over. | 但现在重新开始的担子落在了我们肩上 |
[04:27] | Agricultural Officer. | 农业员 |
[04:30] | Nikki Genet is dead. | 妮基·吉奈特死了 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:50] | I know how much you cared for her. | 我知道你有多在乎她 |
[04:53] | Okay, stop now. | 好了 别哭了 |
[04:56] | Stop it, Henry. | 别哭了 亨利 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna give you a chance to make things right with Mr. Wilford. | 我要给你个机会向威尔福德先生赎罪 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:07] | I want you to go get a gurney and some sheets. | 我想让你去拿一台轮床和一些床单 |
[05:10] | Don’t let anyone see her. | 别让任何人看到她 |
[05:12] | We need postmortem data. | 我们需要验尸数据 |
[05:15] | Do you understand what I’m asking you? | 你知道我要让你做什么吗 |
[05:16] | Yes. | 知道 |
[05:18] | Will you do that for me, Henry? | 你会为我去做吗 亨利 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:32] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[05:34] | I gave you a description of a First Class killer. | 我跟你说了一个头等厢杀手的长相 |
[05:37] | What did you do with it? | 你又做了什么 |
[05:43] | I was waiting till morning. | 我是想等到早晨 |
[05:46] | First waits till morning. | 头等厢的人就能等到早上 |
[05:50] | She’s dead — our killer gets his bacon and eggs. | 她死了 杀手却还能吃到培根鸡蛋 |
[05:53] | Shut up, Layton. We all failed her. | 闭嘴 莱顿 我们都辜负了她 |
[06:01] | The border’s closed. | 边境关闭了 |
[06:02] | I just came from Second. | 我刚从二等厢过来 |
[06:04] | It’s been closed since the fight. | 搏击赛开始之后就关了 |
[06:06] | The killer’s from First. | 杀手来自头等厢 |
[06:08] | If he followed you, he left the fight early. | 如果他跟着你 他提前离开了搏击赛 |
[06:10] | No time to get uptrain. | 没时间去前厢 |
[06:12] | Then he’s still in Third. | 那么他还在三等厢 |
[06:27] | How we doin’? | 怎么样 |
[06:28] | Switching to breakfast. | 换到早餐部来了 |
[06:30] | ‘Round and ’round she goes. | 列车一圈圈走着 |
[06:32] | You want one last Railman’s? | 你想喝最后一瓶”铁路工啤酒”吗 |
[06:34] | Nah. | 不用了 |
[06:37] | Any word how long they’re keeping that damn border closed? | 你知道他们还要把边境关多久吗 |
[06:41] | They’ll close it all night if they want. | 如果他们想的话 关一晚上都行 |
[06:43] | That fight was a mess. | 搏击赛一片混乱 |
[06:46] | Where you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[06:47] | Second? | 二等厢 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:08] | Hey, these are First Class booze tokens. | 这些是头等舱的酒水代币 |
[07:11] | I mean… thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Alright, how many men do you have uptrain? | 前厢有多少人 |
[07:20] | We’ve got plenty. | 很多 |
[07:21] | Okay, send a sweep team uptrain from the Tail. | 从车尾派一支搜索队到前厢 |
[07:24] | Eyes up, son. | 别看了 小子 |
[07:26] | We’ve got it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[07:28] | Mr. Layton doesn’t really need to see this, does he? | 莱顿先生不必看到这个 对吗 |
[07:30] | They don’t even know who they’re chasing. | 他们甚至不知道自己在找谁 |
[07:32] | I need to go to First. | 我需要去头等厢 |
[07:33] | He doesn’t set one foot in First. | 他不能踏入头等厢一步 |
[07:34] | He does whatever Mr. Wilford wants. | 他听从威尔福德先生的命令 |
[07:37] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[07:39] | Let’s get every First Class passenger that was at the fight out of bed. | 把所有去观看了搏击赛的头等厢乘客都叫醒 |
[07:41] | That will not be popular. | 这会很不受欢迎 |
[07:42] | Popular? | 受欢迎 |
[07:44] | You people have a serial killer — | 你们这有个连环杀人犯 |
[07:48] | Tone it down, would you? | 低调点 好吗 |
[07:50] | I need to know that the search is underway, | 我得知道搜索开始了 |
[07:52] | and then you and I will go to First. | 然后你和我去头等厢 |
[07:56] | You have to clear that with Mr. Wilford, | 你要等威尔福德先生同意 |
[07:58] | or is that your call? | 还是你能决定 |
[08:07] | When you’re ready, I’ll be talking to her. | 等你准备好 我要跟她谈谈 |
[08:09] | Alright, my Brakemen will work down from here. | 我的司闸员会从这开始工作 |
[08:11] | We’ll open every door. We’ll check every cupboard. | 我们打开每扇门 检查所有橱柜 |
[08:14] | And meet my men in the middle at Ag-Sec. | 然后去中部的农业区和我的人汇合 |
[08:16] | Start a sweep team uptrain from the Tail, then. | 从车尾派一支搜索队到前厢 |
[08:19] | From there, we will review all… | 然后我们检查所有… |
[08:26] | What about the subtrain? | 那附属列车呢 |
[08:27] | It’s still closed to nonessential personnel. | 还是禁止非必要人员进入 |
[08:29] | I’ll put another patrol down there anyway. | 我还是会派一支巡逻队过去 |
[08:34] | He’s not suspended? | 他没被停职吗 |
[08:35] | We’re shorthanded. We need every man we’ve got. | 我们人手不够 需要所有人 |
[08:36] | – He was slinging Kroney. – He’s your partner. | -他在走私克洛诺 -他是你的搭档 |
[08:39] | Work it out now. Work it out later. | 现在和好 晚点和好 随便你 |
[08:41] | Just do your freakin’ job. Go. | 总之要做好你的工作 去吧 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[09:01] | If the killer’s from First, | 如果凶手是头等厢的人 |
[09:04] | they’ll only let you get so far, | 那你只能调查到这了 |
[09:06] | and there won’t be any justice for Nikki. | 妮基将永远讨不回公道 |
[09:10] | How’s Third gonna take that? | 三等厢的人会怎么想 |
[09:14] | Both victims are theirs. | 两个受害者都出自那里 |
[09:17] | Oh, that remains to be seen, Detective. | 那就要拭目以待了 警探 |
[09:24] | Now that I got a sense of what you do here, | 既然我知道你在这是做什么的了 |
[09:26] | I thought you might have a take on it. | 我想着你能分享下你的想法 |
[09:29] | You know people, high and low. | 你熟悉大家 高低贵贱都有 |
[09:32] | You know their secrets. | 你知道他们的秘密 |
[09:34] | Strict confidentiality. | 严格保密 |
[09:36] | It’s assured in the Nightcar. | 这点在夜车里有保障 |
[09:40] | I appreciate that. | 我欣赏这点 |
[09:44] | Melanie Cavill ever have a session? | 梅兰妮·卡维尔跟你聊过吗 |
[09:46] | That would be confidential — | 就算答案是肯定的 |
[09:48] | if the answer wasn’t no. | 那也是保密信息 |
[09:49] | She’s never shown herself like that. | 她从未那样暴露过自己 |
[09:54] | Maybe now she’ll have to. | 也许现在她必须如此了 |
[10:00] | Think Nikki’s death could be a catalyst? | 你觉得妮基的死可能成为催化剂吗 |
[10:03] | Catalyst for what? | 什么的催化剂 |
[10:05] | From what I hear, a lot of workers in Third are pretty fed up. | 据我所知 三等厢的工人们都受够了 |
[10:11] | You need to step carefully, Detective. | 你得步步为营 警探 |
[10:14] | But many of us do want change. | 但我们很多人确实想改变 |
[10:22] | We’re waking First. | 我们要叫醒头等厢了 |
[10:27] | Audrey, I promise I’ll do everything I can — | 奥德丽 我保证会尽全力 |
[10:29] | Cut the shit, Melanie. | 别废话了 梅兰妮 |
[10:32] | You have my support, Detective. | 我支持你 警探 |
[10:40] | I’m holding the subtrain. | 我会控制附属列车 |
[10:42] | Not a lot of downtrain faith that the powers that be | 列车后方没多少人相信当权者 |
[10:45] | actually want to solve this thing | 真的想破这起案子 |
[10:47] | now that the suspect’s from First. | 因为嫌犯是头等厢的人 |
[10:49] | I want it solved. | 我想破 |
[10:51] | And it doesn’t matter which Class the suspect is from. | 不管凶手来自哪个车厢 |
[10:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:02] | I’ve never seen a blue chip before. | 我从没见过蓝色芯片 |
[11:04] | Could be First Class, open heaps of doors. | 可能是头等厢的 开各种车门 |
[11:08] | Layton said, “It’s only doors between us.” | 莱顿说 “我们之间只隔了几扇门” |
[11:10] | You can’t just chip out of the Tail. | 你不能用芯片走出车尾 |
[11:11] | No, but someone could chip out of Sanitation crew. | 对 但可以离开清洁小队 |
[11:14] | Ah, the break room. | 休息室 |
[11:16] | There’s that door with the key pad. | 那里有扇带键盘的门 |
[11:17] | They think we can’t use it. | 他们认为我们不能用 |
[11:18] | You’ve been stashing supplies there, right? | 你在那里藏了物资 对吧 |
[11:20] | Yeah. Things we scrounge on shift. | 是的 我们当班时搜索来的东西 |
[11:21] | – Any clothes? – Yeah. | -有衣服吗 -有 |
[11:23] | Okay, so, if we get someone in the corridors, then what? | 好 如果我们能让人进入走廊 然后呢 |
[11:26] | We make contact with Astrid. | 我们和阿斯特丽德取得联系 |
[11:27] | Since she apprenticed out in the first year, | 大伙 自从她第一年出去当学徒 |
[11:31] | guys, we’ve heard from her, what, twice? | 我们有过几次她的消息 两次吗 |
[11:33] | Astrid’s still one of us. | 阿斯特丽德还是我们的一员 |
[11:35] | She’s got people here. | 她在这里有人 |
[11:36] | If she can find Layton, we can set up communication with him. | 要是她能找到莱顿 我们就能和他建立联系 |
[11:40] | Give me the chip. | 把芯片给我 |
[11:42] | I’ll try tonight. | 我今晚试试 |
[11:52] | John, you’re a lion. | 约翰 你是一头雄狮 |
[11:56] | They don’t see Tailie women uptrain. | 他们在前列车厢不常看到车尾女人 |
[11:58] | I’ve got a better chance of blending in. | 我混进去的几率更高 |
[12:01] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[12:08] | This is the only key we’ve ever had. | 这是我们拿到的唯一一把钥匙 |
[12:20] | Sanitation! | 清洁 |
[12:32] | Hey, what happened to your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[12:34] | Uh, he’s too sick to work, sir. | 他病得太重没法工作 长官 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:56] | Come on. This way. | 快点 这边 |
[13:00] | Strip. | 衣服脱掉 |
[13:03] | It’s inhuman. | 这不人道 |
[13:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这是在逗我吧 |
[13:44] | Art belongs to First now? | 艺术现在属于头等厢吗 |
[13:47] | These people broiled the Earth, then they froze her, | 这帮人先把大地烤焦 再将其冰封 |
[13:51] | and now they hang the spoils on their walls. | 现在又把战利品挂在他们的墙上 |
[13:53] | Layton, I was a born on a dirt farm in Eastern Pennsylvania. | 莱顿 我出生在宾州东部的泥泞农场上 |
[13:58] | I came from nothing. | 我白手起家 |
[14:00] | I know a thing or two about class. | 我对阶级概念略知一二 |
[14:03] | That anger that you feel when you look at all of this? | 你看到这一切时感受到的愤怒 |
[14:07] | It’s justified. | 是合理的 |
[14:09] | Let’s use it. | 我们要利用它 |
[14:11] | Whoever the killer is, | 不论凶手是谁 |
[14:12] | First is going to protect their own, | 头等厢都会保护自己人 |
[14:14] | so you be their worst nightmare from the Tail. | 你就做他们最可怕的车尾噩梦 |
[14:18] | I’ll do the rest. | 其他交给我 |
[14:39] | Tailie. | 车尾人 |
[14:48] | Alright, two things first. | 好了 先说两件事 |
[14:51] | I don’t give a shit who you are, | 我不在乎你们是谁 |
[14:53] | and somebody up here has got a thing | 还有这里有人喜欢 |
[14:55] | for chopping off Third Class dicks. | 切掉三等厢乘客的老二 |
[14:59] | – Now, look– – Yeah, I’m looking. | -听着 -我在听呢 |
[15:04] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[15:06] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[15:08] | I don’t see everybody who was at the fight. | 去看搏击的人没到齐 |
[15:11] | This is everybody. | 所有人都在这儿了 |
[15:13] | Melanie, this is ridiculous. | 梅兰妮 这太荒唐了 |
[15:14] | No one from First Class has ever been charged with a crime. | 头等厢还没人被定过罪 |
[15:21] | You should thank her for that. | 这你得感谢她 |
[15:23] | She keeps the borders tight, she keeps the rabble at bay, | 她严守边境 把乌合之众拒之门外 |
[15:27] | and she keeps First Class above the law. | 让头等厢凌驾于法律之上 |
[15:29] | But Mr. Wilford’s doing things differently this time. | 但威尔福德先生这次行事不同往常 |
[15:34] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是这样 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:38] | Now… | 好了 |
[15:41] | …where are the bodyguards? | 保镖在哪里 |
[15:46] | Alright, let me try this a different way. | 好吧 那我换种方式 |
[15:52] | How many arms did you take in the Tail? | 你在车尾断了多少只手臂 |
[15:56] | 14, if anyone’s counting. | 14只 如果有人数了的话 |
[16:01] | So, where are the bodyguards? | 那么 保镖在哪里 |
[16:06] | I didn’t invite the help. | 不是我找佣人来的 |
[16:10] | Erik didn’t come home last night. | 埃里克昨晚没有回家 |
[16:13] | He didn’t? | 他没回吗 |
[16:15] | No. | 是的 |
[16:17] | He asked to leave the fight early, | 他要求提前离开搏击之夜 |
[16:19] | and when we came back, he wasn’t here. | 当我们回来时 他不在这里 |
[16:21] | You knew he was missing and you didn’t tell us? | 你知道他不见了 但却没有告诉我们 |
[16:26] | Tell Roche Erik’s a suspect. | 告诉罗切 埃里克是嫌疑犯 |
[16:28] | He has his gun, too. | 他身上还带着枪 |
[16:29] | – LJ. – LJ. | -小莱 -小莱 |
[16:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:31] | I saw he had it with him last night. | 我昨晚看到他带着枪了 |
[16:33] | He has his gun? | 他还有枪吗 |
[16:35] | There are no guns allowed on the Snowpiercer. | 雪国列车上不允许持枪 |
[16:37] | Our security was allowed to keep their sidearm. | 我们的保安是可以携带随身武器的 |
[16:41] | The rest of us were disarmed to keep you safe. | 我们其他人却被没收武器来确保你们的安全 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna need to see Erik’s quarters. | 我要去看一下埃里克的住处 |
[16:46] | This man is not entering our carriage. | 这个人不能进入我们的车厢 |
[16:49] | Bringing this man into First? | 要把这个人带进头等厢吗 |
[16:50] | This is unprecedented. | 这从来没发生过 |
[16:53] | On behalf of everyone here, | 我代表这里的所有人 |
[16:54] | I demand to speak to Mr. Wilford. | 要求和威尔福德先生说话 |
[16:59] | It’s time, Melanie. | 就是现在 梅兰妮 |
[17:25] | This is Bennett. | 我是班尼特 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry. I need you to put me through to him. | 抱歉 我需要你为我接通他的电话 |
[17:28] | It’s urgent. | 很紧急 |
[17:30] | Oh, hey, are we doing this again? | 我们又要再演一次吗 |
[17:32] | Thank you. I’ll wait. | 谢谢 我等着 |
[17:34] | Anything to put a smile on your face. | 愿意做任何让你高兴的事 |
[17:37] | Mr. Wilford. | 威尔福德先生 |
[17:39] | Good news first — | 首先是好消息 |
[17:40] | we may have identified the killer. | 我们可能已经确认凶手了 |
[17:42] | Is that for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[17:43] | Or is that part of the act? | 还是说也是在演戏 |
[17:45] | Yeah, a bodyguard from First. | 是的 头等厢的一名保镖 |
[17:49] | But the family’s reluctant | 但是那家人不太愿意 |
[17:50] | to let your Detective in to investigate, | 让你的警探进入车厢进行调查 |
[17:52] | and they would like a word. | 他们想要跟你说句话 |
[17:54] | Well, that would piss me right off. | 换我也会气坏的 |
[17:57] | Huff, huff, huff. | 怒气冲冲 |
[17:59] | The Folgers. | 福爵家族 |
[18:01] | It’s their man. | 是他们的人 |
[18:03] | Yes, Lilah Folger, sir. | 是的 莱拉·福爵 先生 |
[18:06] | I know, but she’s demanding it. | 我知道 但她强烈要求 |
[18:12] | Very good. | 很好 |
[18:28] | For the investigation, we will allow him in, | 为了调查 我们允许他进去 |
[18:31] | but only if you accompany him. | 但条件是你要陪着他 |
[18:39] | Mr. Wilford, my apologies. | 威尔福德先生 向您道歉 |
[18:41] | It seems everything is sorted. | 似乎事情都解决了 |
[18:43] | I miss you, Mel. | 我想你 梅 |
[18:45] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢您 |
[18:47] | Goodbye, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[20:08] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[20:16] | Here you go. | 开始吧 |
[20:17] | All the piss and shit left in the world. | 全世界屎尿都在这儿了 |
[20:19] | – You get used to the smell. – Quick, let’s go. | -你会习惯这味道的 -快 快开始 |
[20:20] | – Just not the cholera. – Cholera’s not so bad. | -又不是霍乱 -霍乱也不是很糟 |
[20:25] | Come on, quick, let’s go. | 快 快点 开始吧 |
[20:26] | Before they get here. | 趁他们还没来 |
[20:27] | Pass me that. | 递给我 |
[20:29] | Pajamas? | 睡衣 |
[20:30] | Yeah, it’s the middle of the night. | 是的 已经是半夜了 |
[20:31] | Kinda works, huh? | 挺合适的 是吧 |
[20:32] | It’s fine. Better hurry. | 行了 搞快点 |
[20:33] | – Alright. – Let’s go. Hurry up. | -好 -出发 快点 |
[20:35] | Pass it to me. | 把那个给我 |
[20:38] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[20:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:02] | Is he going to go through all of our things? | 他是要检查我们的全部家当吗 |
[21:04] | Should we offer him a drink? | 要不要再给他点喝的 |
[21:06] | No thanks, LJ. | 不了 谢谢你小莱 |
[21:11] | He was 7th Marines. | 他曾服役于第七海军陆战队 |
[21:13] | Then he worked private security. | 后来做了私人保镖 |
[21:14] | What else can you tell me about him? | 还有什么其他情况吗 |
[21:15] | We hired him when the Freeze started | 我们是在冰封开始时雇佣他的 |
[21:17] | to keep our family safe, and he did. | 以保证全家人的安全 他也做到了 |
[21:21] | And he saved my life. | 他也救过我的命 |
[21:23] | How’d he do that? | 怎么救的 |
[21:26] | That’s not pertinent, LJ. | 那与这无关 小莱 |
[21:32] | Anybody seen this before? | 有人见过这个吗 |
[21:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:36] | It’s a J-Hook. | 那是把开盖刀 |
[21:37] | Used for beekeeping. | 养蜂用的 |
[21:44] | What? He showed it to me. He said he found it. | 怎么了 他给我看过 他说是他找到的 |
[21:47] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -在哪儿找到的 -不知道 |
[21:49] | Scrounging. | 捡来的吧 |
[21:51] | The old Apiary? | 在以前的养蜂场吗 |
[21:53] | We used to keep bees | 我们以前有养蜂 |
[21:55] | until a colony collapse three years ago. | 直到三年前的一次蜂群衰竭失调 |
[21:57] | They crated up all the extra hives and everything. | 所有的蜂箱和其余物品都装箱了 |
[21:59] | They’re in storage. | 存放在仓库里 |
[22:00] | Well, we need to find which crate. | 那我们就得找到那个箱子 |
[22:02] | Can you send Till? | 你能让提尔过来吗 |
[22:07] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[22:10] | Lilah, let’s us three go into the other room. | 莱拉 我们去另一个房间 |
[22:13] | We can position this in a way that’s best for your family. | 我们可以商讨一下对你们最有利的处理方式 |
[22:36] | Brakeman Till. | 司闸员提尔 |
[22:48] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[22:50] | How — How did — Are you out of the Tail? | 你是怎…你从车尾出来了吗 |
[22:53] | No questions, okay? There’s no time. | 先别问 好吗 没时间了 |
[22:55] | Are you still in Food Processing? | 你还在食品处理部门吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, but I just cut and load the bars. | 在 但我只负责切割和装载能量棒 |
[22:59] | I don’t have access to ingredients or anything. | 我不能插手配料之类的 |
[23:01] | That’s not what we need. | 我们不是想要这个 |
[23:19] | Did you know that Layton’s out? | 你知道莱顿出来了吗 |
[23:20] | Yeah, they’re using him as a detective. | 知道 他们让他当警探 |
[23:22] | There’s a killer loose up here. | 有一个杀手逍遥法外 |
[23:25] | That’s what it was. | 原来是这样 |
[23:28] | Okay, look. | 好 听着 |
[23:29] | We need you to make contact with him. | 我们想让你跟他联系 |
[23:33] | Josie, if they catch me — | 乔茜 如果他们抓到我 |
[23:34] | You could be sent back to the Tail. I know. | 你可能会被送回车尾 我知道 |
[23:38] | Honey, I get it. | 亲爱的 我懂 |
[23:42] | You’re healthy now. | 你现在很健康 |
[23:44] | You live like a human being. | 你活得像个人样 |
[23:47] | The Tail needs you. | 车尾需要你 |
[23:53] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[24:00] | One Tail. | 车尾一心 |
[24:01] | One Tail. | 车尾一心 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:28] | Looks like Erik wasn’t born into the nice life he had up here. | 看来埃里克并不是出生就有现在这么好的条件 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I don’t think he had a very good childhood. | 对 他的童年并不美好 |
[24:34] | You think he was capable of something like this? | 你觉得他能干出这种事吗 |
[24:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:41] | He sure wasted those rioters | 反正他打退了那些 |
[24:42] | who tried to grab me on the way to Snowpiercer. | 在我来雪国列车的路上想抓我的暴徒 |
[24:45] | Is that when he saved your life? | 他就是在那时救了你的命吗 |
[24:48] | He joked about being cold-blooded. | 他总开玩笑说自己冷血 |
[24:53] | Born for the Freeze. | 为大冰封而生 |
[24:57] | Even if this was Erik, it’s not our fault. | 就算这真的是埃里克 那也不是我们的错 |
[24:59] | Nobody’s saying that. | 没人说是 |
[25:00] | Oh, I can just hear the track talk. | 我都能想象到会有什么闲话了 |
[25:02] | Over the years, we learned that | 这么多年来 我们都知道 |
[25:03] | as a private soldier, Erik did things. | 埃里克作为列兵 有做过一些事 |
[25:05] | It’s what he’s for. | 这是他的使命 |
[25:07] | Not psychotic murder. | 他不是变态杀手 |
[25:09] | It can’t come off like we have sheltered a monster. | 不能让人以为我们庇护了一个禽兽 |
[25:14] | Did Erik ever get aggressive or…weird with you? | 埃里克有没有在你面前展示出过暴力或古怪的行为 |
[25:24] | You guys really not get to see the sun in the Tail? | 你们在车尾真的看不到太阳吗 |
[25:28] | Most of us haven’t seen the sun in seven years. | 我们很多人七年没见过太阳了 |
[25:32] | How’s that make you feel, | 你住在这里 |
[25:33] | living up here with everything you need? | 享受应有尽有的生活 感觉怎么样 |
[25:35] | I mean, you guys didn’t have tickets. | 是你们自己没有票 |
[25:42] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[25:57] | He asked about your relationship with Erik. | 他问了你和埃里克的关系 |
[26:04] | What about it? | 那怎么了 |
[26:06] | He tell you things? | 他会不会和你说什么 |
[26:09] | Ask you to keep secrets? | 让你保守秘密 |
[26:26] | LJ? | 小莱 |
[26:31] | No, I-I better not talk about it. | 不 我最好不说 |
[26:48] | Can we sit? | 我们能坐下谈谈吗 |
[26:51] | I need to ask you about Erik and LJ. | 我要问你们关于埃里克和小莱的事 |
[26:57] | We’ll expect to hear from you, okay? | 我们等你的消息 好吗 |
[27:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:07] | Miles… | 迈尔斯 |
[27:09] | Oh, Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[27:13] | Talk to Mom. She’ll understand. | 和妈妈说说 她会理解的 |
[27:18] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[27:24] | She’s gonna be late. | 她要迟到了 |
[27:25] | Mate, you’re stressing me out doing that. | 伙计 你这样让我很紧张 |
[27:31] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[27:51] | – ’bout time. – Yeah. | -总算来了 -嗯 |
[27:52] | Santiago here’s about to have a heart attack. | 圣地亚哥要发心脏病了 |
[27:54] | We got to move. Faster. | 我们得赶紧走 快点 |
[27:56] | Put this on. | 穿上这个 |
[27:58] | Okay. Alright. | 好 好 |
[28:01] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[28:02] | – There you go. … – one. | -好了 -一 |
[28:07] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[28:13] | Yeah, back to work. | 嗯 继续工作 |
[28:28] | So, suddenly we’re searching for | 所以我们突然 |
[28:30] | a professional soldier with a pistol? | 要找一个拿手枪的专业士兵了 |
[28:32] | Revolver .38. | .38左轮 |
[28:34] | That’s comforting, thank you. | 真令人安心 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Hey, you sure it’s not above? | 你确定他没在上面吗 |
[28:39] | No, it’s on this level. | 不 就是在这层 |
[28:42] | Over here. | 这边 |
[28:51] | Anybody in there? | 这里有人吗 |
[28:57] | Open up. | 开门 |
[29:07] | He’s on the move! | 他跑了 |
[29:09] | He’s up top! | 他在上边 |
[29:12] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[29:15] | Go, go, go, go! | 上上上上 |
[29:16] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[29:18] | Osweiller, get him! | 奥斯维勒 抓住他 |
[29:19] | I’m going up! | 我上去了 |
[29:21] | He’s going back down! He’s going to the stairs! | 他又下去了 他去楼梯了 |
[29:22] | Okay! I’m on it. | 好 我去追 |
[29:24] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[29:29] | Oz! | 小奥 |
[29:30] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑掉了 |
[29:31] | Go, go, go! | 快点 |
[29:35] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:37] | Erik was only allowed two bags on the train, | 埃里克只能带两个包上车 |
[29:41] | and he brings records. | 然后他带了唱片 |
[29:44] | They were his dad’s. | 都是他爸爸的 |
[29:47] | He hated his dad. | 他恨他爸爸 |
[29:49] | He was white. | 他是白人 |
[29:51] | Yeah, no shit. | 还用说 |
[30:03] | It’s a cat. | 是只猫 |
[30:04] | Yeah, yeah, I-I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[30:07] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没见过了 |
[30:09] | Erik saved him, too. | 也是埃里克救下来的 |
[30:12] | Where’d he come from? | 它从哪来的 |
[30:14] | Snowpeter is a master of disguise. | 雪皮特是伪装大师 |
[30:17] | Snowpeter? | 雪皮特 |
[30:20] | That’s funny. | 真逗 |
[30:52] | I hear you eat people. | 我听说你们吃人 |
[30:55] | We put a stop to that. | 现在不吃了 |
[30:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | It keeps everyone up here scared of you. | 这让前面的人都害怕你们 |
[31:05] | Like, I’d eat a dude just to make everyone shit bricks | 我愿意为了让所有人惶恐不安而吃人 |
[31:07] | like they do with the Tail. | 就像他们害怕车尾人一样 |
[31:14] | I know this song. | 我知道这首歌 |
[31:17] | So did Nikki Genet. | 妮基·吉奈特也知道 |
[31:20] | You know, | 你知道 |
[31:22] | you’re a lot cooler smashing the system | 你对抗这系统的时候 |
[31:23] | than you are being Wilford’s dick. | 比你做威尔福德走狗时酷多了 |
[31:30] | Well, maybe we can do both. | 或许我们可以两者兼得 |
[31:36] | Erik ever tell you what he did with this? | 埃里克有跟你说过他用这个做过什么吗 |
[31:42] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[31:43] | Erik practically raised LJ. | 可以说埃里克养育了小莱 |
[31:46] | It’s going to come out, Lilah. | 迟早会曝光的 莱拉 |
[31:47] | – Zip it, Robert. – We can’t. | -闭嘴 罗伯特 -不行 |
[31:53] | Erik and LJ are close. | 埃里克和小莱很亲密 |
[31:58] | “Close.” | “亲密” |
[32:01] | I can’t say no to her. | 我无法拒绝她 |
[32:04] | It’s these times. | 在当下 |
[32:06] | Morality’s a moving target. | 道德品行就是个移动靶子 |
[32:16] | You open yet, Anton? | 你开门了吗 安东 |
[32:17] | Come in, Jinju. You made it. | 快来 珍珠 你来了 |
[32:19] | I’ve got Bess’ gift right here. | 贝丝的礼物在这儿 |
[32:49] | – Please… – Shut up. Shut up. | -拜托 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[32:51] | A gun. | 一把枪 |
[32:53] | An actual gun. | 一把真枪 |
[32:55] | Keep quiet. | 安静 |
[32:57] | Or this artifact will blow your head off. | 不然我就爆了你的头 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:02] | Okay, we’re — we don’t want any trouble. | 我们 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[33:06] | You know they hauled me up out of the Tail | 你知道他们不顾我反对 |
[33:08] | to solve this against my will? | 把我从车尾拖出来破这案子吗 |
[33:13] | I got no skin in this game. | 这事跟我的利益无关 |
[33:15] | Erik might’ve been the murderer, but removing body parts — | 埃里克或许是凶手 但是移除身体部位 |
[33:20] | that’s how he screwed up. | 他就是因为这个而搞砸了 |
[33:22] | What do you mean he screwed up? | 你说搞砸是指什么 |
[33:25] | Well, castration’s a crime of passion. | 阉割是激情犯罪 |
[33:29] | A punishment that women lay down on men. | 一个女人惩罚男人的措施 |
[33:33] | That wasn’t his idea, was it? | 那不是他的主意 对吗 |
[33:35] | He’s probably just controlling the victim | 他多半只是在帮他人 |
[33:37] | for somebody else, right? | 控制受害者 对吗 |
[33:42] | So, are we playing your song? | 我们要放你的歌吗 |
[33:59] | Shit, if I was a blue-eyed Firstie girl, | 要是我是个蓝眼睛头等厢女孩 |
[34:01] | I’d be playing for time, too. | 我也会想要拖延时间 |
[34:04] | Erik’s going down in a blaze of glory, right? | 埃里克会死得很壮烈 对吗 |
[34:08] | He’s not going to The Drawers. | 他不会进抽屉 |
[34:11] | So, no one tells. | 没人说出去 |
[34:16] | And you finally got to feel something. | 而你终于能感觉到什么 |
[34:22] | When he held those men down for you. | 当他为你按住那些男人的时候 |
[34:43] | Chop, chop. | 咔嚓 |
[34:47] | Say you were even 2% right. | 假设你说对了2% |
[34:51] | Tailies need stuff. | 车尾人需要东西 |
[34:54] | Always scrounging. | 总是在四处搜寻 |
[34:57] | Bet you’d like blueprints. | 你肯定想要设计图吧 |
[35:00] | How about guns? | 能要枪吗 |
[35:02] | Only First Class security gets those. | 只有头等厢安保人员有 |
[35:08] | You really are serious. | 你是说真的 |
[35:11] | But I bet a blue-eyed Firstie girl | 但我打赌一个蓝眼睛头等厢女孩 |
[35:15] | might be able to get her hands on one of those. | 或许能搞到枪 |
[35:21] | And all I got to do is tell nobody? | 我只需要守口如瓶就行吗 |
[35:37] | He’s somewhere in here. We got jackboots on the door. | 他就在这里某个地方 我们在门口安排了守卫 |
[35:40] | Alright, folks, we’re extending lockdown right now. | 好了 各位 我们要扩大封锁范围 |
[35:42] | She said this was coming. | 她说过会这样的 |
[35:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:46] | Your girl? | 你的女人吗 |
[35:52] | Alright, folks, listen up. | 大家听好 |
[35:54] | Just do what I say… | 照我说的做 |
[35:55] | Get down. Now. | 跪下 快 |
[35:57] | Chip in. Chip in. | 刷芯片 刷芯片 |
[36:08] | Move! | 快点 |
[36:20] | Down. Down, go! | 下去 下去 |
[36:27] | There’s the suspect! | 嫌疑犯在那 |
[36:31] | He’s down below, one hostage. | 他在下面 有一个人质 |
[36:33] | Push down towards us. | 到我们这边来 |
[36:36] | Go. Go. | 快点 |
[36:38] | Just tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[36:39] | Does that matter? | 这重要吗 |
[36:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:50] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[36:53] | Alright, flank. | 包抄 |
[37:00] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[37:03] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[37:04] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[37:06] | Forward! | 向前 |
[37:09] | No, no! We have — We have to hold! | 不不 我们不能轻举妄动 |
[37:10] | Hey, pull back. He’ll shoot her. | 退后 他会开枪打她的 |
[37:12] | Batons down! | 放下棍子 |
[37:13] | Weapons on the deck, now! | 把武器都放下 快 |
[37:31] | Advance! | 冲 |
[37:58] | Get me Melanie Cavill. It’s urgent. | 帮我接通梅兰妮·卡维尔 很紧急 |
[38:20] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:26] | Erik’s dead? | 埃里克死了 |
[38:32] | I got you, baby. I got you. | 我在呢 宝贝 我在 |
[38:36] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[38:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:52] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[38:54] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:20] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[39:24] | Erik was a dog who did what he was told. | 埃里克只是听命行事的走狗 |
[39:27] | And Lilah Junior told him to torture | 小莱拉叫他折磨 |
[39:29] | and kill two Third Class men. | 并杀害了两个三等厢乘客 |
[39:33] | What? | 什么 |
[39:35] | Your daughter’s a murderer. | 你女儿是杀人犯 |
[39:36] | – How dare you! – What?! | -放肆 -什么 |
[39:41] | No, no, LJ, no. | 不 不 小莱 不 |
[39:42] | LJ, stop it! No! | 小莱 住手 不 |
[39:45] | No! | 不 |
[39:46] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不要 不 |
[39:53] | Leave my baby alone! | 放开我的宝贝 |
[39:54] | You get off of her right now! | 你立刻放开她 |
[40:15] | Attention all passengers. | 所有乘客请注意 |
[40:18] | On behalf of Mr. Wilford, | 我代表威尔福德先生 |
[40:20] | I share this news — | 与各位分享这一消息 |
[40:23] | the murderer who hid among us is dead, | 曾藏匿于我们之中的谋杀犯已死 |
[40:27] | and a second suspect is in custody. | 第二名嫌犯已被关押 |
[40:32] | Thanks to a successful investigation, | 多亏了成功的调查 |
[40:35] | order has been restored, | 秩序得以恢复 |
[40:37] | and Mr. Wilford assures you justice will prevail. | 威尔福德先生向各位保证 正义必胜 |
[40:43] | From all of us at Wilford Industries, thank you. | 威尔福德工业全体员工感谢你们 |
[40:57] | Now Mr. Wilford has to deliver justice. | 现在威尔福德先生必须伸张正义 |
[41:02] | You in charge of that promise, too? | 那承诺也是由你负责吗 |
[41:08] | How about I buy you a drink, Detective? | 不如我请你喝一杯 警探 |
[41:16] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 不是吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:20] | A monument to human dominion and resource control. | 人类统治和资源控制的纪念碑 |
[41:24] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[41:25] | Let’s put the politics down and celebrate a win. | 先把政治放一边 好好庆祝胜利 |
[41:42] | Oh, shit. Sake. | 我去 是清酒 |
[41:50] | What do you think Mr. Wilford’s big secret even was? | 你认为威尔福德先生的大秘密是什么 |
[41:57] | I just want to go back to the Tail, Melanie. | 我只想回车尾 梅兰妮 |
[42:02] | You know I can’t let you do that. | 你知道我不能放你回去 |
[42:05] | You’ve seen too much. | 你看见了太多 |
[42:12] | You figured it out, Layton. | 你已经想到了 莱顿 |
[42:16] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[42:21] | A myth’s a powerful thing. | 神话具有强大的力量 |
[42:27] | Pray you never know the weight of it. | 希望你永远不知道它的重量 |
[42:46] | I’m sorry, Layton. | 对不起 莱顿 |
[43:06] | – Thank you. – Keep warm, brother. | -谢谢 -注意保暖 兄弟 |
[43:11] | Hang on. Hang on, mate. | 等一下 等一下 |
[43:13] | Okay, nothing there. | 好吧 里面没东西 |
[43:16] | There you go, mate. | 给你 |
[43:19] | Yoshimi. | 吉美 |
[43:20] | You’re looking stunning as always. | 你一如既往地迷人 |
[43:26] | What the — | 什么… |
[43:40] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[43:43] | Take over. | 你替我 |
[43:45] | – Hey, Josie! – What’s he doing? | -乔茜 -他在干什么 |
[43:47] | Coming through, guys. | 让我过去 |
[43:48] | Mind your head. Excuse me! | 小心碰头 让一让 |
[43:50] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[43:52] | Looks like Astrid came through. | 看来阿斯特丽德兑现了承诺 |
[43:55] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[44:18] | Keep him off-book. | 别登记他 |
[44:21] | And, Doctor, | 还有 医生 |
[44:24] | Mr. Wilford does not want him damaged. | 威尔福德先生不希望他受到损伤 |