时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I thought I could let him go. | 我以为我可以放逐他 |
[00:08] | Over time. | 随着时间过去 |
[00:10] | With miles traveled. | 随着火车前进 |
[00:14] | I thought I could strip Wilford away. | 我以为我可以剥掉威尔福德 |
[00:17] | Shed his rules one by one. | 让他的统治一点点被瓦解 |
[00:21] | And finally… | 最终 |
[00:23] | his mask. | 揭开他的面具 |
[00:26] | Until he was just a logo on the wall. | 直到他只是一个墙上的图标 |
[00:30] | You’re the one Layton told us about, aren’t you? | 你就是莱顿跟我们说的那人吧 |
[00:34] | Melanie Cavill. | 梅兰妮·卡维尔 |
[00:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:40] | Don’t remember her caring about our names | 她管理这里时可从来不 |
[00:41] | when she ran the place. | 在乎我们叫什么 |
[00:43] | No, sir. | 是啊 |
[00:46] | Neither do I. | 我印象里也是 |
[00:53] | For your head. | 擦擦你的头吧 |
[00:56] | You don’t have to forgive me. | 你不用原谅我 |
[00:59] | Just take it. | 拿着吧 |
[01:18] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[01:23] | Is it true there’s an ocean uptrain? | 前车真有大海吗 |
[01:29] | It’s beautiful. | 可美了 |
[01:36] | I thought I’d get to see it, you know? | 我以为我能看到 |
[01:39] | I thought I could create a kinder, gentler world. | 我以为我能创造更善良温柔的世界 |
[01:43] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[01:47] | Hey, don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[01:48] | But the train demanded otherwise. | 但列车却另有想法 |
[01:52] | The train demanded blood. | 列车要血 |
[01:54] | – No. No. No. – Walter “The Papermaker” Flemming, | -不不 -造纸工人沃特·弗莱明 |
[01:58] | you have been found guilty of treason | 你被判犯下叛车罪 |
[02:00] | and are hereby sentenced to death by Lung of Ice. | 因此被判冰肺死刑 |
[02:04] | Aah, no! | 不 |
[02:05] | I fed her. | 我喂它食物 |
[02:08] | And now they will. | 现在轮到他们了 |
[02:12] | Until we reach our final destination. | 直到我们到达终点 |
[02:17] | Everyone the same in pain and doubt. | 每个人都生活在同样的痛苦和怀疑里 |
[02:22] | Holding our losses close… | 紧紧抱着我们的所失 |
[02:26] | on Snowpiercer. | 在雪国列车上 |
[02:29] | 1,001 cars long. | 1001节车厢 |
[02:51] | Collect all the gas canisters right here. | 把气罐都收集到这里来 |
[02:54] | How are the lines holding? | 防线怎么样了 |
[02:55] | All quiet on the rebel front, sir. | 叛乱那边没动静 长官 |
[02:57] | They’re on their heels. Be ready to push. | 他们逃了 准备推进 |
[02:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:08] | Our supporters tell us | 我们的支持者说 |
[03:09] | the Jackboots are stacking up at the front. | 守卫在前车集结 |
[03:11] | The whole army’s gathering. | 整支军队都在集结 |
[03:12] | Yeah, we should move now, beat them to the punch. | 嗯 我们该马上行动 抢先于他们 |
[03:14] | No. We need to reinforce the barricades, keep what we hold. | 不 我们得加固堡垒 保住我们的阵地 |
[03:19] | 37 confirmed dead. | 37人确认死亡 |
[03:21] | God knows how many more uptrain. | 天知道前车还死了多少 |
[03:28] | – Winnie? – I can’t find my brother. | -温妮 -我找不到我哥哥 |
[03:30] | I looked everywhere. | 我到处找了 |
[03:35] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[03:39] | He’s gone, honey. | 他死了 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | He’s with your mother. | 他跟你妈妈在一起了 |
[03:49] | Come with me, sweetheart. | 跟我来 亲爱的 |
[03:52] | Andre? | 安德烈 |
[04:06] | What’s the holdup, Commander? Why aren’t we advancing? | 怎么耽搁了 指挥官 我们为什么不前进 |
[04:09] | Our plan is on track. | 我们的计划正在进行 |
[04:10] | We go section by section. | 打算一区一区的来 |
[04:12] | Mr. De la Torre will access the engine and override the doors, | 德拉托雷先生进入永动机 并更改门的权限 |
[04:16] | seal an area, and we’ll flood it with gas. | 封锁区域 然后我们就放毒气 |
[04:19] | Then my men enter and mop up. | 之后我的人会进去清扫 |
[04:22] | If the gas gets in the ventilation system, | 如果毒气进入通风系统 |
[04:24] | it could spread train-wide. | 整趟列车都会有 |
[04:25] | How do you avoid gassing civilians? | 你怎么确保不毒死平民 |
[04:27] | We won’t. | 我们没打算 |
[04:28] | – Oh, dear God. – Jesus Christ. | -天呐 -老天爷 |
[04:31] | If they’re sheltering rebels, they leave us no choice. | 如果他们保护叛乱分子 我们就别无选择 |
[04:33] | We need a workforce. Our lives depend on it. | 我们需要劳动力 不然我们没法生活 |
[04:36] | We’ll train more. | 我们会训练更多劳动力 |
[04:38] | We’re overpopulated as it is. | 反正人口已经超标了 |
[04:39] | We should discuss Melanie Cavill’s execution. | 我们该讨论梅兰妮·卡维尔的处决 |
[04:43] | It should be a public dethroning. | 应该公开废黜 |
[04:45] | You don’t dethrone pirates. You make them walk the plank. | 你不能废黜海盗 而是让他们走跳板 |
[04:50] | The point is that there are guidelines | 问题在于有秩序的权力交接 |
[04:51] | for an orderly hand-over of power. | 有清楚的行动指南 |
[04:53] | Listen to you people. The Tailie horde is at the gate. | 听听你们说的话 车尾人都暴动到门前了 |
[04:58] | Stamp them out. | 毁灭他们 |
[05:00] | Crush every last spark of this mutiny now forever, | 现在就碾碎所有暴动的星星之火 |
[05:04] | or there will be no train to hand over. | 否则就没有可交接的列车了 |
[05:13] | Look at that. Look at that. | 看那个 看那个 |
[05:14] | You let her right in. Unbelievable. | 你直接让她进来了 难以置信 |
[05:17] | You little shit! | 你个小瘪三 |
[05:18] | – Do you have any idea what you’ve done? – I freed the Tail. | -你知道自己干了什么吗 -我解放了车尾 |
[05:21] | You’re not a soldier, Miles. | 你又不是士兵 迈尔斯 |
[05:23] | You’re a tragic child. | 你只是个可怜孩子 |
[05:24] | And this? This is trouble you can’t even fathom. | 而这个 这是你理解不了的麻烦 |
[05:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:30] | You, my friend, you’re gonna sit here. | 你 小朋友 就坐在这里 |
[05:33] | You’re gonna be quiet, and you’re not gonna move. | 安安静静的 一动也别动 |
[05:35] | And if you touch anything, I will cut you into little pieces | 如果你敢碰什么 我就把你碎尸万段 |
[05:38] | and put you in the composting toilet. | 扔进肥料厕所里 |
[05:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:42] | Do you understand?! | 你明白吗 |
[05:56] | Oh, come on. | 给点力 |
[06:00] | Is that a radio? | 那是无线电吗 |
[06:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:05] | Come on. | 给点力 |
[06:06] | Be good to me. | 对我好点 |
[06:17] | It’s a comms backup. | 这是通讯备用设备 |
[06:20] | Short-range signal. | 短波信号 |
[06:22] | Goes tip to tail. | 能到达车尾 |
[06:23] | Why not use the hard lines? | 为什么不用有线 |
[06:24] | ‘Cause they’ll be listening in, kid. | 因为他们会监听 小子 |
[06:28] | If Melanie’s out there, she’ll know to use this. | 如果梅兰妮在 她会知道怎么样 |
[06:33] | Santiago. Santiago. | 圣地亚哥 圣地亚哥 |
[06:35] | My grandson, Santiago. | 我孙子 圣地亚哥 |
[06:37] | Have you seen him? No? | 你见过他吗 没有吗 |
[06:42] | – Layton. Nice to see. – Mama Grande! | -莱顿 真高兴见到你 -奶奶 |
[06:45] | My grandson, Santiago, did not come back. | 我孙子圣地亚哥没回来 |
[06:48] | Did you see him in the battle? | 你在打斗时见到他了吗 |
[06:50] | Yes. Yes. He was in the Nightcar on the front. | 是的 他在前面的夜车 |
[06:53] | He’s alive still, amigo. | 他还活着 朋友 |
[06:55] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[06:59] | Layton? | 莱顿 |
[07:01] | – Pike. – Layton! My man! | -派克 -莱顿 好兄弟 |
[07:03] | Oh, dude. | 老兄 |
[07:04] | Good to see you, brother. | 见到你真好 兄弟 |
[07:06] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[07:07] | – You’re back. – Yeah. | -你回来了 -嗯 |
[07:09] | Where’s Strong Boy and Z-Wreck? | 大力士和终极破坏者呢 |
[07:14] | Can we talk somewhere? | 我们能换个地方说吗 |
[07:17] | Things went to shit pretty fast, didn’t they? | 事情很快就恶化了 |
[07:21] | You know, there’s a whole new group of lunatics running First. | 现在头等厢又换了一批疯子管理 |
[07:23] | You got the Folgers and then that — that GI Joe guy. | 福爵一家 还有那个特种部队男 |
[07:26] | And Melanie — Melanie’s in line to be executed today. | 而梅兰妮 今天就要被处决了 |
[07:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:35] | Have you seen the food up there? | 你见过前车的食物吗 |
[07:39] | Layton, they got this cake. And they use olive oil. | 莱顿 他们有蛋糕 用的是橄榄油 |
[07:41] | And the — the — the mouth feel is — | 口感简直… |
[07:43] | Why are you here, Pike? | 你为什么来这 派克 |
[07:47] | Because I am proud of you, brother. | 因为我为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[07:50] | I mean, you damn near pulled this whole thing off. | 你差点就完成了这一壮举 |
[07:51] | Then grab a spear. | 那你也拿起长矛加入进来 |
[07:53] | No, they’re — they’re going scorched-earth. | 不 他们打算实行焦土政策 |
[07:59] | Car by car. | 一节车厢一节车厢地来 |
[08:01] | Rebels, civilians, they’ll gas the lot of you. | 起义者 平民 你们都会被毒死 |
[08:05] | They can’t. | 不可能 |
[08:06] | No, they can’t. They can’t do it. | 不可能 他们不可能这么做 |
[08:08] | They — They need people to run the train. | 他们需要人来运行列车 |
[08:10] | You want to test that theory? ‘Cause they’re sure keen to. | 你想验证下吗 他们正摩拳擦掌呢 |
[08:13] | Lay down your weapons. They’ll show mercy. | 放下武器 他们会放过你们的 |
[08:16] | You really believe that? | 你真信吗 |
[08:18] | The Tailies will go back to the Tail. | 车尾人会回到车尾 |
[08:19] | The Thirdies will go back to work. | 三等厢的人也会回到自己的岗位 |
[08:21] | What do you get? | 你能得到什么 |
[08:22] | Clean sheets. | 干净的床单 |
[08:26] | F-Fresh food. | 新鲜的食物 |
[08:32] | And the pleasure of mopping up your mess, | 以及收拾你的烂摊子的快感 |
[08:34] | because after you announce your surrender, you’ll be executed. | 因为在你宣布投降后 你将被处死 |
[08:44] | You got one hour to decide, Layton. | 你有一小时做决定 莱顿 |
[08:47] | Your life for all of theirs. | 用你一命换众生 |
[08:50] | If you’re half the man you claim to be, you’ll take that deal. | 如果你真是你声称的那样 就接受这个条件 |
[09:03] | It’s not gonna end with you. | 就算你死了 这事也不会完 |
[09:05] | Or with us. | 我们也是 |
[09:09] | Gas or surrender. | 被毒死还是投降 |
[09:12] | We risk losing everything we fought for. | 我们冒着失去一切奋斗成果的风险 |
[09:14] | So there’s no surrender. | 所以绝不投降 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:20] | You need to speak to Zarah. | 你得去和扎拉聊聊 |
[09:23] | This may be your last chance. | 这可能是最后的机会了 |
[09:27] | Go see her. | 去见她 |
[09:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:32] | So there’s no way to open this engine door. | 没有办法打开火车头门 |
[09:34] | Bennett will hold out as long as he can. | 班尼特会竭尽全力守住车门 |
[09:35] | He’s loyal to Melanie. | 他对梅兰妮很忠诚 |
[09:37] | You need to get control of those systems, Mr. De la Torre. | 你要得到那些系统的控制权 德拉托雷先生 |
[09:40] | Look, maybe Layton will surrender. | 听着 也许莱顿会投降 |
[09:41] | Maybe we won’t have to use the gas at all. | 我们就不用放毒气了 |
[09:43] | And maybe I’ll slaughter every last one of them. | 也许我会把他们杀个片甲不留 |
[09:49] | You can handle this position? | 你能处理好这事吗 |
[09:53] | I’ll tap in downtrain, override the master controls. | 我去列车后方 覆盖主控制装置 |
[10:11] | They should have been here hours ago. | 他们几小时前就该到了 |
[10:14] | And I’m stuck here with a bunch of invalids! | 我却和一群残废被困在这 |
[10:17] | We’ll never be able to fight! | 我们永远都无法战斗 |
[10:19] | I think he understands. | 我想他明白的 |
[10:20] | I think he can perceive what’s being said. | 他好像能理解我们说的话 |
[10:38] | Your brain might be buggered, | 你的大脑也许坏掉了 |
[10:39] | but the warrior’s still there, aren’t ya, Strong Boy? | 但你体内的战士还在 对吧大力士 |
[10:42] | Z-Wreck? | 终极破坏者 |
[10:44] | You ready to fight? | 你还好吗 能战斗吗 |
[10:46] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[10:47] | Well, that settles it, then. | 那就这么定了 |
[10:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:50] | And, Mr. Klimpt… | 克利姆特先生 |
[10:52] | we’re gonna need your trousers, my friend. | 我们需要借用你的裤子 朋友 |
[10:58] | Bloody joking! | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:01] | Ruthie. | 露丝 |
[11:02] | Look at this, Nolan. | 你看这些 诺兰 |
[11:04] | Audio files. | 是音频文件 |
[11:06] | Old speeches and broadcasts, all by Mr. Wilford. | 都是威尔福德先生以前的演讲和广播 |
[11:09] | That’s how she did the announcements. | 她就是用这些录音来宣布公告的 |
[11:11] | Look, she’s got his — his manuals, | 瞧 她有他的使用手册 |
[11:13] | his journals, his tools. | 日记 工具 |
[11:15] | Claims that she saved us from the man, | 声称她从他手下救了我们 |
[11:17] | while all this time she’s been up here stewing in his juices. | 然而一直以来她都在这研究他的遗留物 |
[11:21] | Obsessed with him is what she is — obsessed. | 她就是痴迷于他 痴迷了 |
[11:24] | Is she dead yet, Nolan? | 她死了没有 诺兰 |
[11:25] | ‘Cause I’ll ice her me bloody self. | 我要亲手处死她 |
[11:27] | What, you think I’ve lost the plot, don’t you? | 你觉得我失去理智了 对吗 |
[11:31] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[11:33] | You know the soul of this Train. | 你对这辆列车了如指掌 |
[11:35] | I have the army. | 我有军队 |
[11:36] | That’s a potent combination. | 这两者是强有力的组合 |
[11:41] | Well, what about the Folgers? | 那福爵一家呢 |
[11:42] | Useful in a crisis. They have influence in First. | 在危机中尚有用处 他们在头等厢有影响力 |
[11:46] | But once order is restored, natural power exerts itself. | 但恢复秩序后 自然力量便会发挥作用 |
[11:53] | You and me, Ruthie. | 你和我 露丝 |
[12:10] | My name is Santiago. | 我叫圣地亚哥 |
[12:11] | You’re up, Ms. Cavill. | 到你了 卡维尔夫人 |
[12:13] | I will pray for you. | 我会为你祈祷 |
[12:15] | God bless! | 上帝保佑 |
[12:20] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[12:24] | Just one big inhale. It goes faster that way. | 深吸一口气 这样能结束得更快 |
[12:45] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:51] | Melanie Cavill, Hospitality Department, | 梅兰妮·卡维尔 乘客服务部 |
[12:54] | you’ve been found guilty of treason | 你被判犯下叛车罪 |
[12:56] | and are hereby sentenced to death by Lung of Ice. | 现判处你冰肺死刑 |
[13:31] | Mel, hey. Mel. Mel, Mel, hey. | 梅 梅 梅 |
[13:35] | Mel. Hey. It’s me. | 梅 是我 |
[13:37] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[13:41] | Javi? | 哈维 |
[13:42] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们得把你救出去 |
[13:44] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[13:45] | Quit resisting and get up! | 别反抗了 起来 |
[13:50] | This woman’s not on my list. | 这女人不在我的名单上 |
[13:54] | I can’t continue without ID’ing her. | 不确定她的身份 我没法继续 |
[13:55] | We’ll have to go to Archives and get this sorted. | 得去档案室 解决这问题 |
[14:00] | Put her down. | 放开她 |
[14:05] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 快走 |
[14:15] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[14:22] | Good luck, Mel. | 祝你好运 梅 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. I’m shaking. | 天啊 我浑身发抖 |
[14:33] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[14:35] | Coercion and gifts. How do you think? | 胁迫和礼物 你以为是什么 |
[14:37] | But we don’t have time. Come on, Mel. | 但我们没时间了 走吧 梅 |
[14:38] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[14:41] | Mel. | 梅 |
[14:43] | There are still reasonable people uptrain. | 前车还是有理智的人的 |
[14:45] | We can rally support, take the Folgers head-on. | 我们可以召集帮手 正面刚福爵家族 |
[14:47] | First is lost. | 头等厢沦陷了 |
[14:48] | The entire train is lost. | 整个列车都沦陷了 |
[14:51] | But we have to try. | 但我们得试试 |
[14:53] | Stay uptrain. | 待在前车 |
[14:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:58] | – Where are you going? – Downtrain. | -你要去哪 -后车 |
[14:59] | Mel! Mel! | 梅 梅 |
[15:56] | Is the fighting over? | 战斗结束了吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 没有 |
[16:01] | What’s gonna happen now? | 现在会发生什么 |
[16:02] | You mean our strategy? | 你是说我们的策略吗 |
[16:04] | Think I’ll keep you out of that one. | 这个我就不告诉你了 |
[16:15] | I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我没指望你会原谅我 |
[16:17] | Good. | 好 |
[16:18] | Then we on the same page. | 那我们的想法一致 |
[16:22] | What happened to Josie, | 乔茜身上发生的事 |
[16:25] | I’ll have to bear that weight for the rest of my life. | 我的余生都要扛着这份罪恶 |
[16:42] | I did what I had to do… | 我做了我必须要做的 |
[16:46] | …to protect our child. | 保护我们的孩子 |
[17:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:43] | Alright, let’s get moving. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[17:55] | It’s over, Till. | 结束了 提尔 |
[17:57] | What do you mean it’s over? | 什么叫结束了 |
[17:59] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no. It’s not over. | 不不不 没有结束 |
[18:01] | They will kill everyone. | 他们会杀了所有人 |
[18:05] | They will take the whole goddamn world down. | 他们会毁了全世界 |
[18:07] | No, you can’t just give up. | 你不能就这么放弃 |
[18:08] | People believed in you. I believed in you. | 人们相信了你 我也相信了你 |
[18:13] | What changed, Layton? | 什么变了 莱顿 |
[18:23] | You look like a man with an answer. | 看起来你心中已经有了答案 |
[18:27] | Tell them yes. | 告诉他们我同意了 |
[18:31] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[19:07] | He took the deal. | 他接受了交易 |
[19:09] | You get his head, and his people get mercy. | 你拿到他的项上人头 放他的人民一条生路 |
[19:12] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:13] | Can we be sure it isn’t a trick? | 我们能确定这不是在耍我们吗 |
[19:15] | I told you already that Layton | 我已经告诉你了 |
[19:16] | does not have the stomach for bloodshed. | 莱顿可不喜欢杀戮 |
[19:19] | Well, if he tries anything, the gas is in place. | 如果他有什么小心思的话 毒气已经就位了 |
[19:22] | Well, that settles it. Note the time. | 那就这样 注意时间 |
[19:24] | The first Snowpiercer war is over in under 16 hours. | 第一场雪国列车战役在16小时内就结束了 |
[19:27] | I’ll tell First and Second what’s happened. | 我会通知头等厢和二等厢现在的情况 |
[19:29] | Good. I’ll arrange the surrender. | 好 我来安排受降 |
[19:35] | Y-You — You guys should be there at the surrender. | 受降的时候你们应该在场 |
[19:38] | You know, Wilford’s gone, | 威尔福德不在了 |
[19:39] | and people are looking for the new face of power. | 人们希望能有新的掌权人出现 |
[19:44] | It will be a historic moment. | 这会是历史性的时刻 |
[19:46] | Yeah, for Commander Grey. | 如果你们不去的话 |
[19:48] | And for Ruth, if you guys don’t go. | 会变成格雷指挥官和露丝的时刻 |
[19:53] | The two most cunning minds left on Earth, | 全世界最狡猾的两个人 |
[19:55] | and you both live in my car. | 都生活在我的车厢里 |
[20:17] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:21] | Why did you keep it so cold and dark in the Tail? | 你为什么要让车尾一直又冷又黑的 |
[20:24] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[20:26] | But the Engine Eternal has unlimited output. | 但是永动机拥有无限的能量输出 |
[20:28] | In duration, not in density. | 无限是指时间 而不是强度 |
[20:31] | That is working. | 这个恢复工作了 |
[20:32] | At any given time, there’s only so much to go around. | 在任一时间点 只有那么多的能量可用 |
[20:36] | So it’s not that complicated. | 所以并不是那么复杂 |
[20:38] | Haves and have-nots. | 富人和穷人的区别 |
[20:40] | Listen, the fuel might be eternal, | 听着 燃料可能是无限的 |
[20:44] | but these parts, these things are not. | 但这些零件 这些东西不是 |
[20:48] | And someday, | 总有一天 |
[20:50] | the whole lot of us will die for want of a hex nut. | 我们所有人都会因为缺乏一个六角螺母而亡 |
[20:59] | This is the engine. Come in. Come in. | 这是引擎室 请说 请说 |
[21:02] | This is the engine. I repeat, come in. Come in. | 这是引擎室 再重复一遍 请说 请说 |
[21:07] | Is it Melanie? | 是梅兰妮吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不是 |
[21:11] | It’s not Melanie. It’s just interference. | 不是梅兰妮 只是干扰信号 |
[21:24] | Alright, come on. | 好的 下来 |
[21:27] | Hold. | 等一下 |
[21:28] | You! All units to the front! | 你们 所有小队去车头 |
[21:36] | Come on, boys. | 下来吧 小伙子们 |
[21:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:00] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[22:08] | Hear me out. | 先听我说 |
[22:11] | I should kill you right here! | 我应该就地杀了你 |
[22:13] | I can get you the train. | 我可以让你们得到列车 |
[22:18] | I know how to defeat Grey’s army. | 我知道如何能打败格雷的部队 |
[22:24] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[22:25] | Because Snowpiercer won’t survive | 因为一旦他和福爵一家接管了 |
[22:27] | with him and the Folgers in charge. | 雪国列车就无法运转下去 |
[22:30] | But I can’t do it on my own, and we have to act fast. | 但我无法一个人做 我们必须迅速行动 |
[22:35] | All the Jackboots are gathered together. | 所有的守卫都聚集在一起了 |
[22:37] | If we disconnect a section of the train, | 如果我们断开列车的一节车厢 |
[22:39] | we can wipe them out in one go. | 我们就能一次性将他们击败 |
[22:41] | How does that work? | 这要怎么做 |
[22:43] | Bennett will orchestrate from the engine, | 班尼特将在引擎室统一指挥 |
[22:45] | but we need to release manual safeties | 但是我们需要在分离点 |
[22:48] | from the separation points. | 打开手动安全阀 |
[22:50] | There’s a fork in the track ahead. | 前面的轨道会有一个叉道 |
[22:52] | Bennett will adjust speed | 班尼特将会调节车速 |
[22:53] | so that we hit it at the precise time, | 这样我们就能在精确的时间点行动 |
[22:56] | releasing the cars and sending the Jackboot army into the freeze. | 释放列车 并把守卫部队送入冰冻世界中 |
[22:59] | If what you’re saying is even possible, | 如果你所说的事可能做到的话 |
[23:01] | we’d be clearing your way back to power. | 我们就相当于是帮你重获权力 |
[23:03] | I won’t be in charge. | 我不会掌管 |
[23:07] | You will. | 你们会 |
[23:08] | So, you’re just gonna give up control. | 所以你准备放弃掌管权 |
[23:09] | It was never about power. | 这从来都不是关于权力 |
[23:11] | Is that what you keep telling yourself? | 你一直以来都是这样告诉自己的吗 |
[23:12] | I saved humanity, Audrey. | 我拯救了人类 奥德丽 |
[23:15] | My goal has been the same from day one. | 我的目标从出发第一日起就没变过 |
[23:16] | That’s to preserve life. And that’s what I’ve done. | 就是要保存生命 这也正是我所做的 |
[23:18] | Well, everything’s forgiven, then. | 那么一切就都可以被原谅了 |
[23:20] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[23:23] | I’m mean. | 我刻薄 |
[23:24] | I’m ruthless. | 我无情 |
[23:26] | I’m a monster. Yeah, sure. All of it. | 我是禽兽 行啊 都是我 |
[23:28] | And now what? | 那又怎么样 |
[23:32] | My way didn’t work. | 我的方法行不通 |
[23:36] | Maybe yours will. | 也许你的方法能行 |
[23:43] | What do you think, Audrey? | 你怎么看 奥德丽 |
[23:50] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我觉得她说的是真话 |
[23:52] | Till? | 提尔呢 |
[23:58] | I don’t see what choice we have. | 我们似乎别无选择 |
[24:09] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[24:21] | Come in, Engine. | 火车头请回话 |
[24:24] | – Come in, Engine. – Yes. | -火车头请回话 -好极了 |
[24:28] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[24:29] | Believe it or not. | 想不到是我吧 |
[24:31] | You okay? Where are you? | 你没事吧 你在哪 |
[24:32] | I’m in Third. I’m okay. | 我在三等厢 我没事 |
[24:34] | – In Third? – Long story. | -在三等厢 -说来话长 |
[24:36] | How far are we from the Fremont Junction? | 我们离费利蒙枢纽站还有多远 |
[24:38] | Fremont? | 费利蒙 |
[24:41] | About 100 kilometers. Why? | 大概一百公里 为什么这么问 |
[24:43] | The “J” indicates a junction link. | J表示结合链路 |
[24:47] | Safeties are inside these panels. | 安全阀都在这些控制面板里 |
[24:49] | Access is top-level clearance only. | 只有最高级才有进入的权限 |
[24:52] | I’ll release the downtrain safety, | 我会打开后车厢的安全阀 |
[24:54] | but we need someone on the other side, behind enemy lines. | 但我们要有人在另一边 在敌人后方 |
[25:01] | I can get up there, but we’re gonna need more help. | 我可以上去 但我们需要更多的支援 |
[25:11] | Brawls. Vandalism. | 争吵 破坏行为 |
[25:13] | Looting in the refrigeration cars. | 洗劫冷藏车厢 |
[25:16] | I’ve been putting out fires all morning. | 我整个早上都在解决麻烦 |
[25:19] | You know, your new friends, | 你的新朋友 |
[25:20] | they’re a lively bunch when they got room to roam. | 有了活动空间时 还真是活跃 |
[25:22] | There will be peace when we win. | 我们获胜了 就会有和平 |
[25:24] | Please. Don’t beat your drum in here, Till. | 拜托 你就别鼓吹呐喊了 提尔 |
[25:26] | Roche. Melanie’s crossed the lines. | 罗切 梅兰妮过了阵线边界 |
[25:29] | She’s on our side now. | 她现在站在我们这边 |
[25:30] | With you and the Tailies fighting against First? | 和你 还有车尾人一起对抗头等厢吗 |
[25:32] | You don’t believe in the cause? Fine. | 你不相信我们的大业 好吧 |
[25:35] | Then fight for what’s right. Fight for your family. | 那就为正义而战 为你的家人而战 |
[25:37] | Fight for your — your frickin’ lunch meat! | 为你的午餐肉而战 |
[25:43] | It’s a travesty they call this lunch meat. | 他们把这也叫做午餐肉 太搞笑了 |
[25:50] | Come on, boss. | 拜托 老大 |
[25:53] | There’s only one way out of this now. | 现在只有一个办法了 |
[25:54] | Even Melanie can see it. | 就连梅兰妮都能看出来 |
[25:58] | It’s us. | 就是我们 |
[26:02] | Biscotti, biscotti, biscotti. | 意式脆饼 意式脆饼 |
[26:11] | Ladies and gentlemen of First and Second Class, | 头等厢以及二等厢的女生们先生们 |
[26:16] | this is your Head of Hospitality speaking. | 我是管理部的主管 |
[26:20] | It’s 1:32 P.M. Central Time. | 现在是中部时间下午1点32分 |
[26:24] | This has been a troubling period, | 这是一个令人不安的时期 |
[26:28] | but we are pleased to announce | 但我们很高兴宣布 |
[26:30] | that peace in Third is now assured. | 三等厢内已确保恢复和平 |
[26:35] | The mutinous faction has agreed to surrender, | 暴动势力已经同意投降 |
[26:39] | and all services will soon be restored in full. | 所有的服务很快将会全面恢复 |
[26:43] | As ever, on behalf of the late Mr. Wilford, | 我依旧代表已逝的威尔福德先生 |
[26:46] | we appreciate your patience. | 谢谢大家的耐心 |
[26:48] | – Thank you. – Ms. Gillies. | -谢谢 -吉利斯老师 |
[26:50] | thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[26:53] | What a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[26:55] | I j-just wanted to discuss tutoring for the… | 我想跟你讨论下 |
[26:57] | – Yes. – …for the boys during this — this business with downtrain. | -是的 -在跟后车的纷乱中 给孩子们辅导的事宜 |
[27:04] | Are you s-sure we still want to do this? | 你确定我们还想这么做吗 |
[27:06] | Don’t worry. We’re on top of it. | 别担心 都在我们控制之中 |
[27:10] | Unless you want the Folgers to be in charge. | 除非你想要福爵一家掌管 |
[27:15] | To hell with that. | 当然不想 |
[27:29] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:30] | Gavin and Murray will be fine with a little bit of tutoring. | 加文和默里在经过辅导之后应该就没问题了 |
[27:55] | That will give you access to the safety release. | 这可以让你打开安全阀 |
[28:03] | Also opens every door on this train. | 以及打开这列车上的每一道门 |
[28:07] | We pull this off, you and I, our business isn’t finished. | 我们成功的话 你和我之间的事可不算完 |
[28:14] | Well, well, well, aren’t you two the pair? | 哟哟哟 你们真是一对呢 |
[28:19] | Just tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[28:20] | Is it possible the train won’t reconnect? | 有没有可能列车没法再接合 |
[28:23] | If we blow the timing. | 如果时机掌握不对的话 |
[28:25] | Or if there’s damage during the separation. | 或者在分离期间出现损坏 |
[28:27] | – It could prevent recoupling. – Then what? | -就可能阻止重新连接 -然后会怎样 |
[28:29] | Then the back half of the train will freeze. | 然后列车后半部会冻住 |
[28:33] | And the front half will starve. | 前半部会挨饿 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:38] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[28:40] | Just wanted to hear someone say it out loud | 就想听人大声说出来 |
[28:41] | so we all know how frickin’ stupid this is. | 这样我们就都知道这有多蠢了 |
[28:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:55] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[29:23] | Time. | 看看时间 |
[29:26] | When I release this end… | 当我释放这头 |
[29:27] | I’ll have three minutes. Got it. | 我会有三分钟时间 明白 |
[29:30] | Layton. | 莱顿 |
[29:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:55] | We’re coming in! | 我们要进去了 |
[29:59] | Stop. Frisk him. | 站住 搜他身 |
[30:04] | Ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[30:06] | Come forward, please, Mr. Layton. | 请过来 莱顿先生 |
[30:10] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:16] | Can we get this over with, please? | 我们能快点说完吗 |
[30:18] | Right. | 好 |
[30:20] | Where’s the thingy? | 那玩意在哪 |
[30:29] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在搞笑吧 |
[30:30] | For posterity, Mr. Layton. | 为了后代 莱顿先生 |
[30:32] | It’s not enough to win the war. | 赢得战争还不够 |
[30:34] | Someone has to lose. | 总有人得输 |
[30:42] | Keep an eye on that. | 盯着 |
[30:44] | Time? | 时间 |
[30:45] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[30:51] | To my left here, Miles. | 到我左边 迈尔斯 |
[30:55] | Wait for my command. | 听我指令 |
[30:57] | Arm in three, two, one. | 数到三后打开 二 一 |
[31:00] | Arm. | 打开 |
[31:11] | This is the formal declaration of surrender. | 这是正式的投降书 |
[31:14] | You’ll be brought forward to say these words to the train. | 你会向全车的人念出这段话 |
[31:17] | And sign here. | 在这签字 |
[31:19] | Gather ’round, everyone. | 大家站过来 |
[31:21] | You too, Roche. | 包括你 罗切 |
[31:27] | – Just one more. – Alright, enough with this! | -再拍一张 -够了 |
[31:29] | People are anxious. We got to get — | 人们很焦虑 我们得 |
[31:31] | We got to get on with this. | 我们得快点 |
[31:32] | Alright. Alright. As you wish. Up. | 好 好 如你所愿 起来 |
[31:36] | Handcuff him. | 铐住他 |
[31:38] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[31:40] | We’re staying here. | 我们要留下来 |
[31:41] | When Mr. Layton’s announcement goes out, | 等莱顿先生发表声明后 |
[31:43] | we’ll go back with the troops and accept Third’s surrender. | 我们会和军队回去 接受三等厢的投降 |
[31:46] | It’s important that the citizens | 务必让公民 |
[31:47] | see the new power structure in the flesh. | 亲眼看到新权力结构 |
[31:50] | No more…fakery. | 不再有欺诈 |
[31:52] | No more theater. | 不再有演戏 |
[31:55] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[31:57] | You men, come with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[31:59] | The rest of you, stay here. | 其余的人留下 |
[32:01] | We owe you a debt of gratitude, Mr. Layton. | 我们对你感激不尽 莱顿先生 |
[32:05] | You removed our blinders. | 你移除了我们的眼罩 |
[32:08] | You…crawled up out of the slime | 你从烂泥里爬出来 |
[32:10] | and brought the truth with you. | 带来了真相 |
[32:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:31] | Go ahead, boys! Tell him how you feel! | 上啊 各位 告诉他你们的感受 |
[32:47] | Alright, boys. Alright. | 好了 好了 |
[32:49] | Enough, enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[32:54] | Grey, you want to take your shot at me | 格雷 你想在我被锁住的时候 |
[32:57] | while they got me chained? | 揍我吗 |
[32:59] | Oh, I’m saving mine. | 我的要留着呢 |
[33:03] | When it lands, you’ll know it. | 我揍你的时候 你会感受到的 |
[33:28] | Uncuff him. | 解开他的手铐 |
[33:31] | Not you too, Roche. | 你怎么也叛变 罗切 |
[33:33] | Cuffs. Quickly. | 快解开 |
[33:39] | – Get them off. – Alright. | -解开 -好 |
[33:41] | Do you know how much damage a bullet can do down here? | 你知道这里一颗子弹能造成多大危害吗 |
[33:44] | I’m counting on your brain pan to slow it down. | 我指望你的脑壳能减慢它的速度 |
[33:45] | You two, on the floor. | 你们俩 趴下 |
[34:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[34:15] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[34:36] | This is it. | 就是现在了 |
[34:37] | Alright, throttle up. Create separation. | 好了 加速 制造分离 |
[34:41] | And let Layton do his thing. | 让莱顿完成他的任务 |
[34:54] | That’s agriculture, poultry. | 那是农业和家禽的车厢 |
[34:58] | We can’t live without that. | 我们不能没有它们 |
[35:00] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[35:02] | Third’s not the target. | 三等厢不是目标 |
[35:17] | Get him up! | 扶他起来 |
[35:23] | Andre Layton, you’ve been found guilty of sedition. | 安德烈·莱顿 你被判犯有煽动叛乱罪 |
[35:27] | I hereby sentence you to immediate execution. | 我在此判决你立即执行死刑 |
[35:35] | Move, move, move! Move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[35:37] | – Lilah! Lilah! – LJ! LJ! LJ! | -莱拉 莱拉 -小莱 小莱 |
[35:47] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, okay, enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[35:48] | You guys gotta get uptrain now! Go! | 你们快去前车 |
[35:50] | What the hell, Layton? Strong Boy’s gone Chinese. | 搞什么 莱顿 大力士成中国人了 |
[35:52] | – We’re looking for the front. – There’s no time to explain, alright? | -我们要去前线 -没空解释了 |
[35:55] | Grab the Brakeman. He is one of us now. | 把司闸员扶起来 他现在是我们的人了 |
[35:56] | Get in the car! Get uptrain! Go! Go! | 上车 到前车去 快 |
[36:18] | Where are you, Layton? | 你在哪 莱顿 |
[37:08] | Any time, Layton! Come on! | 快啊 莱顿 拜托 |
[37:11] | Something bad’s happening. | 情况不太妙 |
[37:34] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[37:36] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[37:38] | Hey, come on. We got to get out of here. | 快 我们得离开 |
[37:40] | – Where are the keys? – What keys? | -钥匙在哪 -什么钥匙 |
[37:41] | – We got time. – D-D-Does he have keys? | -我们有时间 -他有钥匙吗 |
[37:44] | Does he have — Where are the keys?! | 他 钥匙在哪 |
[37:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:53] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[37:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[37:59] | We find another way. We always do. | 我们找到别的办法 我们总是能找到 |
[38:00] | – Where are the keys? – What is it, son? | -钥匙在哪 -怎么了 孩子 |
[38:02] | Why do you keep looking at your watch? | 你怎么一直看你的表 |
[38:04] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[38:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:08] | Santi, I love you, brother. | 桑迪 我爱你 兄弟 |
[38:09] | – Love you, too, man. – There’s no time. | -我也爱你 -没时间了 |
[38:12] | – Sorry for what? – There’s no time. | -抱歉什么 -没时间了 |
[38:13] | But you’re right here. | 但你就在这儿 |
[38:15] | I love you, Santi. | 我爱你 桑迪 |
[38:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:18] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[38:18] | – I am sorry. – Where are you going? | -抱歉 -你去哪 |
[38:20] | – I am sorry. – Layton. | -抱歉 -莱顿 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:23] | Where are you going, man?! | 你去哪 |
[38:25] | – Layton? – I’m sorry. | -莱顿 -抱歉 |
[38:25] | Hold on! Where you going?! | 等等 你去哪 |
[38:27] | – Layton. – Where are you going?! | -莱顿 -你去哪 |
[38:29] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[38:30] | Don’t walk away! | 别走 |
[38:58] | Go now! | 关掉 |
[39:30] | Get ahold of that. Get ahold of that. Keep it steady. | 按住 按住 保持稳定 |
[39:32] | I’ll switch them off, then you slow us down. | 我去关掉 然后你放缓速度 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:39] | Ready to switch tracks. | 准备换轨道 |
[39:54] | Viva la revolucion. | 革命万岁 |
[39:55] | Viva, brother. | 万岁 兄弟 |
[40:09] | My daughter! My daughter! | 我女儿 我女儿 |
[40:14] | Everyone — Everyone, please, just stay in the back. | 大家 请留在后面 |
[40:16] | Stay in the back. | 留在后面 |
[40:17] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[40:18] | LJ’s all alone. | 小莱孤身一人 |
[40:23] | Lilah. | 莱拉 |
[40:27] | My Lilah. | 我的莱拉 |
[40:36] | Reduce speed, Miles. Take off even more. | 降速 迈尔斯 还要再降速 |
[40:39] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[41:01] | I gotcha. | 有我在 |
[41:11] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:18] | Good job, Engineer. | 好样的 工程师 |
[41:32] | You knew I’d have to cut them. | 你早知道我得丢下他们 |
[41:35] | I knew the choice would be yours. | 我知道那会是你的选择 |
[41:40] | It’s what we live with. | 这是我们必须承受的 |
[41:43] | Every second of our existence. | 我们存在的每一秒 |
[41:51] | You have the train, Layton. | 列车归你了 莱顿 |