时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:55] | Sofia: “princess butterfly” | 苏菲亚:蝴蝶公主 |
[01:03] | Amber? | 安柏 |
[01:05] | Clio? James? | 克莱奥 詹姆士 |
[01:07] | Hmm. Where is everyone? | 他们都到哪儿去了? |
[01:22] | Sofia! | 苏菲亚 |
[01:23] | (shivers) james! What’s going on in here? | 詹姆士 这里在干什么呢 |
[01:26] | We’re setting up for the all hallow’s eve costume ball. | 我们正在组织万圣节前的化妆舞会 |
[01:35] | ♪ ( eerie music ) | |
[01:36] | Wow! Here, let me help. | 哇,给我,我来帮你 |
[01:39] | Oops! | |
[01:40] | It’s gonna be so much fun. We all get to dress up. | 舞会很有意思的,我们都要装扮起来 |
[01:43] | And there’s a costume contest. | 而且还能展示服装 |
[01:45] | Oh, that’s the best part! | 哦,那是最棒的晚会 |
[01:47] | Oh! Do you know what you’re going to be? | 想好要扮什么了吗? |
[01:49] | I’m going to be a fairy queen. | 我要扮一个仙女王后 |
[01:51] | I’m going to be a leopard. | 我要扮成一只雪豹 |
[01:52] | I’m going to be the winner, just like last year. | 赢家一定是我 像去年一样 |
[01:54] | And the year before. | 还有前年 |
[01:56] | I lovewinning! | 我就喜欢获胜 |
[01:58] | And you’re so good at it, amber. | 你很擅长这个的 安柏 |
[02:00] | Flora: Good morning, children! | 早上好,孩子们 |
[02:01] | Fauna: Oh! Everything looks wonderfully spooky! | 所有的东西都看起来恐怖极了 |
[02:05] | Oh ho! This year’s ball is going to be just, oh, | 今年的舞会应该比较 哦 |
[02:08] | Splendiferous! | 是非常壮观 |
[02:10] | And to make it even more exciting, | 而且为了把它办得更加令人兴奋 |
[02:12] | We’re making a small change to the costume contest. | 我们需要把竞赛规则稍微改变一下 |
[02:16] | This year, you’ll all have to make the costumes yourselves! | 今年 所有的服装都需要你们亲自动手 |
[02:21] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 听起来是不是很有趣? |
[02:23] | Um, you mean, our handmaidens | 你是说必须由我们的女仆 |
[02:26] | Will have to make the costumes themselves? | 亲自做衣服吗? |
[02:27] | No, dear. | 不,亲爱的 |
[02:29] | You are going to sew, stitch and craft | 是你自己设计 裁剪 缝制 |
[02:32] | Your own costume. | 自己的服装 |
[02:34] | And so will clio, and hildegard, and sofia– | 不管是克莱奥 希尔加德 或者苏菲亚 |
[02:37] | All of you! Ha ha ha ha! | 都要遵守 |
[02:39] | Us? Sew? | 我们 缝纫 |
[02:41] | Good luck, everyone! | 祝你们好运 |
[02:45] | I can’t wait to get started! ( thud ) | 我都等不及要开始了 |
[02:47] | ( panting ) | |
[02:49] | Amber? Are you okay? | 安柏,你没事吧 |
[02:51] | No! I am not okay! | 不,怎么能没事 |
[02:52] | I’ve never made a costume myself. | 我从来没有自己做过衣服 |
[02:54] | Sometimes I don’t even dress myself! | 甚至自己都不会穿衣服 |
[02:56] | It’s not that hard. Don’t worry. | 那也不是很难的,不用担心 |
[02:58] | Ohh. | |
[03:00] | Amber: Sofia’s right. | 安柏 :苏菲亚说得对 |
[03:03] | Making a costume can’t be that hard. | 做衣服也不算什么难事 |
[03:05] | I mean, I’m a princess– I can do anything. | 我意思是 我是个公主 没什么做不到的 |
[03:11] | ( grunting, sighing) | |
[03:15] | Oh! Oh! Hmmm…. | |
[03:17] | Oh! Ohh! | |
[03:22] | Amber? Everything okay? | 安柏?没什么事吧 |
[03:25] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 能有什么事? |
[03:28] | Um, if you need help sewing your costume, I could show you. | 如果你需要人帮你缝衣服我可以帮你 |
[03:32] | So the thread goes in that end. | 看 线要穿在末端 |
[03:35] | Ohh! | |
[03:36] | I’m doing just fine. | 我做的挺好的 |
[03:38] | Thank you, though. | 谢谢你 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:41] | Well, let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了就告诉我 |
[03:43] | Okay! I will! Bye! | 好的,我会的,再见 |
[03:47] | Okay. Okay… | 好的 好的 |
[03:49] | Okay, and… Uhh! | 好的,还有 |
[03:53] | ( whimpers ) | |
[03:57] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:58] | This is impossible! | 怎么会是这样的 |
[04:01] | Ohh! Oh… | |
[04:03] | Miranda: Oh, what a beautiful costume, sofia! | 美兰达:好漂亮的衣服啊!苏菲亚 |
[04:05] | Hmm? It looks just like a swan! | 就好像天鹅一样 |
[04:07] | Sofia: Mm-hmm. But silver! | 苏菲亚:银色的 |
[04:09] | She made a silver swan? | 他做了一只银天鹅 |
[04:12] | Miranda: Is that a swizzle stitch? | 美兰达:那是件晚礼服吗? |
[04:14] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪儿学的? |
[04:16] | A swizzle stitch? What’s a swizzle stitch? | 一件晚礼服 晚礼服是什么东西? |
[04:18] | James: Look out! Dragon coming through! | 詹姆士:当心 巨龙来了 |
[04:21] | Mom, you taught me how to do a swizzle stitch before I could walk. | 妈妈,我会走路之前你就教过我做晚礼服了 |
[04:24] | Whoa! Awesome job, sofia! | 哇 你的衣服真漂亮 苏菲亚 |
[04:27] | Check out my dragon costume. | 看看我的巨龙装 |
[04:28] | Ooh! Scary! | 哦,真吓人 |
[04:30] | But… | 但是 |
[04:32] | Shouldn’t there be a tail? | 怎么没有尾巴 |
[04:33] | Oh. This is just the front part of the dragon. | 这只是龙的上半身 |
[04:36] | Zandar’s the back. So we each only had to make half the costume. | 辛达是下半身 我们每个人只做半件就可以了 |
[04:39] | Brilliant, right? | 很酷吧,对不对? |
[04:40] | Sofia! You– | 苏菲亚!你 |
[04:42] | You made that? | 这是你做的? |
[04:43] | I know. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 我觉得这很漂亮,不是吗? |
[04:45] | It’s even better than my dragon. | 比我的巨龙还要漂亮 |
[04:48] | Good luck toppin’ that. Hmph! | 好运就要来临啦! |
[04:57] | Who needs luck when you have a sorcerer? | 我有个巫师,谁还需要运气? |
[05:02] | ( cawing ) | |
[05:03] | Aha ha ha! Caw! | |
[05:05] | Hmm. Cheater. Cedric! | 塞克 |
[05:07] | Aahh! ( cawing ) | |
[05:09] | Princess amber. What are you doing here? | 安柏公主 你到这儿来干什么呀 |
[05:12] | I need your help, cedric. | 当然是来找你帮忙 |
[05:14] | What else would I be doing here? | 不然我来这儿干嘛? |
[05:16] | And I would love nothing more than to assist you, | 帮助你是我最最愿意做的事 |
[05:18] | But alas, I’m terribly busy right now. | 可是我现在实在太忙了 |
[05:21] | Don’t worry, this won’t take long. | 别担心,我长话短说 |
[05:22] | All I need is a magic spell | 我想要一个魔法咒语 |
[05:25] | That will give me the most amazing butterfly costume | 能给我最漂亮的蝴蝶化妆服来 |
[05:27] | In the whole world. | 整个世界上 |
[05:28] | You want my help with a costume? | 你想要我帮你弄一件化妆服? |
[05:32] | Not just any costume– the becostume. | 不是随便的衣服 是最漂亮的衣服, |
[05:35] | For the school ball. Oh, right, the ball. | 舞会上穿的 哦,好吧! |
[05:38] | Now, I had heard you were supposed to make that costume yourself. | 不过 我听说你们穿的衣服应该是自己亲自做的 |
[05:42] | If I did that, I’d never win! | 如果亲手做 我就输定了 |
[05:45] | You have to help me, cedric. | 一定要帮我,塞克先生 |
[05:47] | I’d do anything to win that contest. | 只要能赢 我不惜一切代价 |
[05:50] | “anything,” you say? | 不惜代价,真的 |
[05:52] | On second thought, perhaps I can carve out | 仔细想一想也许我倒是能 |
[05:54] | A teensy bit of time for you after all. | 腾出一点儿时间帮你的忙 |
[05:57] | Give me a moment, give me a moment. Ah, yes. | 等我一下,等等 等等 等等 |
[06:04] | Now, take these magic crystals, | 现在 拿着这个魔法水晶 |
[06:07] | Sprinkle them on right before the ball, | 在舞会开始前撒出去 |
[06:09] | Say the words “lepidop leonitus,” | 念咒语 莱比多夫 弗兰拉德洛斯 |
[06:12] | And the most glorious butterfly costume will appear. | 最最华丽的蝴蝶舞衣就会出现了 |
[06:16] | “lepidop leonitus.” | 莱比多夫 弗兰拉德洛斯 |
[06:18] | Thank you, cedric. | 谢谢你 塞克 |
[06:21] | My pleasure, princess amber. Ta-ta. | 我最最亲爱的安柏公主,再见 |
[06:25] | I have just come up with the most brilliant plan to get sofia’s amulet, | 我刚刚想到一个取得苏菲亚的护身符的绝妙计划 |
[06:31] | And amber is the key! | 安柏就是关键 |
[06:33] | Caw? | |
[06:35] | Oh, you will have to wait and see, my pet– | 你就等着看好戏吧,我的宝贝儿 |
[06:39] | Wait and see. | 等着看戏吧! |
[06:42] | ♪ | |
[06:50] | ♪ | |
[06:52] | Wow! Sofia! | 哇,苏菲亚 |
[06:55] | Sofia, you look so great! | 苏菲亚,你看上去真棒 |
[06:57] | Thank you. So do you all! | 谢谢你,你们也是 |
[06:59] | Really? I’m supposed to be a leopard, | 真的吗?我想化妆成豹子 |
[07:01] | But all my spots fell off. | 可是斑点都掉下来了 |
[07:03] | Not all of them. There’s one. | 没全掉嘛 还有一个 |
[07:05] | Oh, no! | 哦,不 |
[07:07] | You’re still the best leopard here, clio. | 你是这里最棒的豹子 克莱奥 |
[07:09] | Thanks. It’s the first time I made a costume myself. | 谢谢,这是我第一次做衣服 |
[07:12] | I had fun, but it was not easy. | 很好玩,但是也的确不容易 |
[07:14] | I just glued some old pieces of armor together, | 我觉得挺容易 把铁甲碎片粘起来 然后 |
[07:17] | And…Ta-da! | |
[07:19] | Whoa! | |
[07:21] | I-I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:26] | Sofia! Hey, have you guys seen zandar? | 苏菲亚 嗨 看到辛达了吗? |
[07:28] | He completes me. | 他是我的搭档 |
[07:30] | I think I saw a dragon’s tail over by the band. | 我在乐队的旁边看到了一条龙尾巴 |
[07:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Sofia, where’s amber? Putting on her costume. | 苏菲亚,安柏在哪 去换衣服了 |
[07:36] | She wanted to wait until we got to school. | 他想等我们都走了 再出来 |
[07:38] | What’s she coming as? I don’t know. | 他要干什么 不知道 |
[07:40] | She wants it to be a big surprise. | 他想给大家一个大惊喜吧 |
[07:42] | (sighs) this better work. | 最好别失灵 |
[07:47] | Lepidop leonitus! | 莱比多夫 弗兰拉德洛斯 |
[07:55] | Ha ha! Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:58] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太好了,太好了 |
[08:01] | Yes! | 好 |
[08:02] | ( giggling ) | |
[08:06] | ♪ | |
[08:07] | Flora: Time to judge the costumes! | 现在开始评比 |
[08:10] | Oh, it’s delightful! Very nice! | 哦,真让人高兴 |
[08:13] | ♪ | |
[08:15] | Oh! Lovely costume, sofia! | 哦,好可爱的服装 苏菲亚 |
[08:18] | Thank you, miss flora. | 谢谢 花拉仙子 |
[08:20] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[08:22] | Oh! I like that one! | 哦,我喜欢那一件 |
[08:25] | ♪ tonight we’re really gonna jump and shout… ♪ | 今晚要尽情舞蹈唱又跳 |
[08:29] | James! | 詹姆士 |
[08:30] | Has anyone seen james? | 有人看到詹姆士吗 |
[08:32] | You’re gonna win the contest, sofia. | 你是今天最棒的 苏菲亚 |
[08:34] | I just know it. | 肯定是第一名 |
[08:35] | ♪ don’t turn around ’cause it might be true ♪ | 那也许是真的别回头 |
[08:38] | ♪ who’s that creepin’ up… ( all gasp ) | 是谁在背后亦步亦趋 |
[08:41] | Amber! Whoa! Awesome costume! | 安柏 服装太棒了 |
[08:44] | Wow! Cool! | Wow! |
[08:46] | Amber! You look just like a real butterfly! | 安柏 你看上去像一只真正的蝴蝶 |
[08:49] | It’s the best costume I’ve ever seen! | 它是我见过最漂亮的服装 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 Thank you. |
[08:54] | Ooh, my! | 哦 天啦 |
[08:55] | Ho ho ho ho! Very nice! | 太漂亮了 |
[08:59] | Amber, your costume is amazing! | 安柏 你的服装太让人惊讶了 |
[09:01] | And you made it all by yourself! | 这是你亲手做成的 |
[09:03] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太佩服你了 |
[09:05] | Oh! Um… Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Children! It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 孩子们 等待已久的时刻终于来到了 |
[09:13] | We are going to announce the winner | 我们即将公布 |
[09:15] | Of the all hallow’s eve costume contest. | 这次万圣节前夜化妆舞会的胜出者 |
[09:18] | All: Ooh! | 哦 |
[09:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:21] | And the winner is… | 胜出者是 |
[09:23] | ( thud, clank ) jin: Uhh! | |
[09:24] | Uh, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:30] | Ahem! | |
[09:31] | And the winner is… | 那么胜出者是 |
[09:33] | Zandar! James! | 辛达 詹姆士 |
[09:39] | Both: We’re a dragon! | 我们是龙 |
[09:40] | Rrooaaarrr! | |
[09:42] | Rrooaarrr! | |
[09:44] | Oh, I see. Thank you, boys. | 知道了,谢谢你们 |
[09:48] | All right, and the winner… | 好了,胜出的人是? |
[09:51] | Is…. | 是 |
[09:52] | Princess amber! | 安柏公主 |
[09:54] | Oh! Ho ho! I’m the winner! | 哦,我赢了 |
[09:58] | ( cheers and applause ) I’m the winner! | 我赢了 |
[10:00] | Congratulations, amber! | 真心的祝贺你 安柏 |
[10:02] | Thank you! Mwah! Mwah! | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Oh, thank you all so much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[10:08] | ( cheers, applause ) mwah! | |
[10:16] | ( all cheering ) | |
[10:19] | Oh. Another prize for me. | 我的又一个荣誉 |
[10:24] | Now, now do I get this thing off? | 可是,怎么把这个东西脱下去 |
[10:26] | Hmm. ( grunting ) | |
[10:29] | Hmm. Maybe there’s a zipper. | 也许有条拉链 |
[10:32] | No. | |
[10:33] | ( grunting ) | |
[10:36] | Oh! Uhh! | 噢 |
[10:41] | Oh, no! | 哦!不 |
[10:43] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[10:45] | Did I just…Fly? | 我居然会飞了 |
[10:50] | ( grunting ) | |
[10:54] | ( snoring ) | |
[10:56] | Mmmm-woo-woo-woop. | |
[10:57] | Cedric! | 塞克 |
[10:58] | Caw!!! King me!!!! | 叫我! |
[11:00] | Uhh…Princess amber? | 是安柏公主 |
[11:02] | Something’s wrong with the costume! | 化妆服出了些问题 |
[11:04] | It won’t come off! The costume! I-I think it’s real! | 我脱不下来了,翅膀好像长在身上了 |
[11:07] | Noooo! Yes! | 不 真的 |
[11:09] | Come here, let cedric have a look. | 过来 让我好好看看 |
[11:10] | Caw? I knew it wouldn’t come off. | 我知道她脱不下来 |
[11:13] | It’s all part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[11:16] | Ow! Why, you’re right! | 还真是这样 |
[11:18] | I can’t imagine what went wrong! | 我也不明白 |
[11:21] | You have to help me! | 你一定要帮助我 |
[11:23] | Oh, of course, of course, | 哦 当然 当然 |
[11:24] | Right away! | 马上就好 |
[11:27] | Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. | Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. |
[11:29] | Aha! There is one potion that can undo the spell | 有一个办法肯定能够解除咒语 |
[11:33] | And remove the costume. | 让你把它脱下来 |
[11:35] | What is it? | 什么办法? |
[11:36] | Well, it requires two dragon eggs, | 这个办法需要两枚龙蛋 |
[11:39] | Four griffin feathers, and… | 四根怪兽的羽毛 |
[11:42] | A gigantic purple jewel. | 还需要巨大的紫色宝石 |
[11:45] | But wherever can I find a gigantic purple jewel? | 我倒是有羽毛和龙蛋,但是在哪个地方去找巨大的紫色宝石呢 |
[11:50] | Oh. I’ve got it! | 哦,我想到了 |
[11:51] | Princess sofia’s amulet. | 苏菲亚公主的护身符 |
[11:53] | That jewel is purple-y perfect! | 上面的宝石正好是紫色的 |
[11:56] | So, if you can just get me your sister’s amulet, | 如果你能把你妹妹的护身符带过来 |
[11:59] | I can surely fix your little problem. | 我就能帮你解决掉这个问题 |
[12:02] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道! |
[12:04] | She really loves that amulet. Isn’t there some other way? | 他特别珍惜那个护身符,没有别的办法了吗? |
[12:07] | Nope. None. Well, | 没有 |
[12:08] | Will she get it back? | 还能还给她吗? |
[12:09] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不能 |
[12:11] | See, I have to use it in the potion. | 我要把它用在魔药里 |
[12:13] | Oh. Wait! | 哦,等等 |
[12:15] | Maybe I could go to the fairies instead. | 也许我能找一个替代品 |
[12:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I wouldn’t do that. | 不不不 那样不行 |
[12:18] | Then you’d have to tell them you cheated and used magic | 干脆跟大家坦白的说,你是使用魔法 |
[12:21] | To make your costume. | 做的你的衣服 |
[12:23] | Oh. I definitely don’t want to do that. | 我是绝对不能这么做的 |
[12:25] | You see? This is the best way! | 明白了,这可是最好的方法 |
[12:27] | But how would I even get the amulet? | 可我怎么能拿到护身符呢 |
[12:30] | I can’t just ask sofia for it. | 也不能直接跟苏菲亚要呀 |
[12:31] | Oh, amber, you’re a very smart princess, | 噢,安柏 你是一个非常聪明的公主 |
[12:35] | The smartest princess in the castle. | 城堡中最最聪明的公主 |
[12:37] | Or at least I… Thought you were. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[12:40] | I am! Well then, | 我就是,那么 |
[12:42] | I’m sure you’ll think of a way to get the amulet. | 我相信你一定会想出办法拿到护身符的 |
[12:44] | I’ll get it. Oh, wonderful! | 我一定能,哦,太好了 |
[12:46] | Then all of my– | 是我所有的 |
[12:48] | I mean, your problems will be solved! | 是你所有的问题就都能够解决了 |
[12:51] | Now hurry. Run along. | 赶着去吧 飞着去 |
[12:54] | ( cawing ) | |
[12:55] | Oh, wormy! | 噢,愁眉鸟 |
[12:57] | The amulet of avalor, | 艾薇拉的护身符 |
[12:59] | The most powerful object in enchancia, | 魔法王国里最有力量的东西 |
[13:02] | Will soon be mine! | 马上就是我的了 |
[13:03] | And once I have it in my hands, | 一旦护身符到了我的手上 |
[13:05] | I’ll finally have the power to take over the kingdom! | 我就将拥有了掌握整个王国的能力 |
[13:10] | We can’t let anything go wrong now. | 现在绝不能出任何差错 |
[13:13] | Follow amber and make sure | 跟着安柏,确保 |
[13:15] | She gets that amulet. | 她能顺利的拿到护身符 |
[13:20] | Aah! These wings really work. | 这对翅膀真的能飞 |
[13:22] | Aaah! I better get that amulet before I take off… | 最好在飞起来之前拿到护身符 |
[13:26] | And don’t come back down. Aaah! | 而且不能掉下来 |
[13:29] | Sofia. I have a great idea! | 苏菲亚,我有一个绝妙的主意 |
[13:32] | Amber? Why are you still wearing your costume?? | 安柏?你怎么还穿着舞会的服装啊 |
[13:35] | I thought it would be fun to dress up for school today. | 我认为穿着这个去上学肯定很有趣 |
[13:39] | And I was hoping you’d dress up with me. | 希望你也能陪着我穿上化妆服 |
[13:41] | I’ll wear my award-winning butterfly costume, | 我要穿我的获奖蝴蝶舞衣 |
[13:44] | And you can wear my pixie costume from last year. | 你就穿我去年的小仙子舞衣 |
[13:47] | That’s really pretty, but I don’t– | 这可真漂亮 不过 |
[13:49] | Of course, you’ll have to take your amulet off to get the costume on. | 不过你必须把护身符摘下来才能穿化妆服 |
[13:52] | Here, let me help. James: It’s time for school! | 好了,让我来帮你吧 该去上学了 |
[13:56] | Okay, amber, you won. We get it. | 行了,安柏,我们知道你赢了 |
[13:58] | You don’t need to rub it in. Sheesh! | 用不着这么炫耀,真没劲 |
[14:00] | We’d better go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[14:01] | I’ll dress up with you on another day, okay? | 改天我再和你一起装扮 好吗? |
[14:05] | ( sighs ) | |
[14:12] | Why is she wearing her costume to school? | 他为什么穿着这个来上学呢 |
[14:15] | ( cawing ) | |
[14:18] | Clio, amber’s still wearing her costume! | 克莱奥,安柏还穿着她化妆衣呢 |
[14:23] | Um, amber, | 安柏 |
[14:25] | Why are you still wearing your costume? | 你怎么还穿着化妆衣呀 |
[14:27] | That is an excellent question, clio. | 这是一个很不错的问题 克莱奥 |
[14:29] | Amber? Oh! Well… | 安柏 是这样 |
[14:32] | You see, I love all hallow’s eve so much | 你看 我太喜欢过万圣节了 |
[14:35] | I thought I’d celebrate it a little bit longer. | 我认为这样可以多庆祝一下 |
[14:40] | Well, I appreciate your spirit, | 我很赞赏你的精神 |
[14:42] | But tomorrow I expect to see you in your proper school clothes. | 但是明天 希望你穿的正常的衣服来上课 |
[14:46] | Yes, miss flora. | 好的 花拉仙子 |
[14:51] | Whaaaat?! | |
[14:53] | Ohh! These wings! | 哦,该死的翅膀 |
[14:55] | Everything all right? | 你没什么事吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah! Just great. | 是的,没什么事 |
[15:01] | Ow! | |
[15:08] | Hmm. | |
[15:09] | How am I going to get that amulet? Ohh. | 怎样才能拿到护身符呢 |
[15:13] | Oh, sofia? | 哦,苏菲亚 |
[15:15] | Hi, amber. | 嗨,安柏 |
[15:16] | Shouldn’t you be in gym clothes? | 你不穿体操服吗? |
[15:17] | Uh, never mind that. | 哦,先不说那个 |
[15:19] | Can you show me how to go upside-down on the bars? | 你能给我做示范怎么倒立在吊环上吗 |
[15:22] | It’s really hard for me! | 对我来说 那太难了 |
[15:24] | Oh, sure. | 哦,当然可以 |
[15:35] | Wow! | 哇!你太厉害了 |
[15:36] | Okay, now just hold it so I can see exactly what you’re doing. | 好,你再坚持一下让我看清楚你是怎么做的 |
[15:42] | I’ll…Try. | 我尽量吧 |
[15:43] | Just another second. | 再坚持一秒钟 |
[15:45] | Uhh! Amber, what are you doing? | 安柏 你想要干什么? |
[15:48] | Nothing! O…Kay. | 没什么 好吗? |
[15:58] | Oops! Aaaah! | |
[16:00] | Sorry! I tripped. | 对不起,我绊倒了 |
[16:02] | I’m so clumsy. | 我真是够笨的 |
[16:03] | And I’ve completely soaked your amulet. | 把你的护身符都给弄湿了 |
[16:06] | Here, let me take it to the washroom to clean it up. | 我拿去卫生间给你清洗一下 |
[16:08] | Okay, amber, what’s going on? What do you mean? | 行了 安柏 你想干什么 什么意思 |
[16:11] | You never trip, and you never spill anything. | 你是故意把水泼出来的 |
[16:14] | Are you trying to take my amulet? | 难道你是想拿着我的护身符吗? |
[16:17] | ( fake laughter ) oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[16:19] | Why would I do that? Aah! | 我为什么要那样做呢 |
[16:22] | Amber! You’re…Flying? | 安柏 你怎么飞起来了 |
[16:24] | I know! Help me! | 别说了,快帮我 |
[16:26] | How can your costume make you fly? | 化妆服怎么会让你飞起来呢 |
[16:28] | Because it’s not a costume! It’s real! | 因为这不是化妆服,是真的 |
[16:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:32] | Aaaah! | |
[16:33] | What do you mean it’s real? | 真的是什么意思? |
[16:37] | I didn’t make my costume. I used one of cedric’s magic spells. | 这化妆服不是我做的我用了塞克给的魔法咒语 |
[16:41] | But something went wrong, and now the wings won’t come off! | 但是却出了问题 现在翅膀脱不下来了 |
[16:44] | It’s like I’m part-butterfly! | 它和我融为一体了 |
[16:47] | And cedric says the only way to undo the spell is with your amulet. | 塞克说解决问题的唯一方法 得用你的护身符 |
[16:51] | My amulet? | 我的护身符 |
[16:53] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这要求过分了 |
[16:55] | More than you know! | 确实很过分 |
[16:56] | But cedric says without it | 但是塞克没有它 |
[16:57] | I’ll have these wings forever! | 我就永远长着翅膀 |
[16:59] | I have no choice! | 真的没有别的办法 |
[17:01] | It’s just…I told dad I would never take it off. | 可是我,我答应过我爸爸不把它摘下来 |
[17:04] | Aaah! Amber! | 安柏 |
[17:10] | ( sighs ) | |
[17:12] | It doesn’t matter why I need the amulet. | 不管这护身符对我有多重要 |
[17:15] | You need it more. If it’s the only way you can get better, | 你更需要它 如果这是让你复原的唯一的办法 |
[17:17] | Then it’s yours. | 那你就拿去吧 |
[17:19] | Really? You would do that for me? | 真的吗?你真会这么做? |
[17:22] | Of course. You’re my sister. | 当然了,你是我的姐姐 |
[17:24] | ( cawing ) | |
[17:25] | Even though you’ll never get it back? | 你不怕再也拿不回来了 |
[17:27] | Yes. Let’s go to mr. Cedric right now. | 不怕 我们现在就去找蔡克先生吧! |
[17:31] | No. Wait. | 不,等等 |
[17:32] | Caw? What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | It’s just not fair. | 我觉得这不公平 |
[17:35] | I’m the one who lied and cheated– | 我是个撒谎的人,是个骗子 |
[17:37] | You shouldn’t have to give up your amulet because I made a mistake. | 你不应该因为我犯的错误而牺牲了你的护身符 |
[17:41] | Thank you so much for offering, but I can’t take it from you. | 谢谢你对我这么慷慨 但是我不能这么做 |
[17:45] | ( caws ) wormwood! | 是愁眉鸟 |
[17:46] | No! Come back! | 不 快回来 |
[17:47] | I don’t want to give it to cedric anymore! | 我不想把护身符送给赛克了 |
[17:49] | Sofia: He’s not listening! | 苏菲亚:他是不会听的 |
[17:51] | I’m so sorry, sofia! This is all my fault. | 我很抱歉 苏菲亚 这都是我的错 |
[17:53] | But I’m going to get your amulet back. | 我一定会把你的护身符拿回来 |
[17:55] | How? He’s flying away! | 怎么拿?他已经飞走了 |
[17:57] | He’s not the only one who can fly. | 不是只有它才会飞 |
[18:01] | Whoa! | |
[18:02] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[18:04] | This is harder than it looks! | 这可比看起来难多了 |
[18:07] | Hold on, amber! I’m coming to help you! | 坚持住,安柏,我马上就来帮你 |
[18:10] | Uh-oh! | |
[18:11] | You can fly, but you can’t hide! | 你能飞,但是我能追 |
[18:17] | Minimus! I need your help. | 迷你慕,我需要你的帮助 |
[18:19] | ( neighing questioningly ) | |
[18:22] | Oh, I can’t understand you because wormwood took my amulet! | 哦,我听不懂你说的话了愁眉鸟抢走了我的护身符 |
[18:26] | But we’re going to get it back. Come on! | 但是我们要去夺回来 走吧 |
[18:30] | Gotcha! Hey! | 哪儿跑,嗨 |
[18:31] | ( cawing ) | |
[18:33] | Haw haw! | |
[18:34] | Sofia! We’ve got to catch him! | 苏菲亚 我们一起抓到它 |
[18:39] | ( panicky cawing ) | |
[18:45] | He’s getting away! Maybe not. | 他要逃走了 没有那么容易 |
[18:50] | Whoa! ( minimus neighs ) | 哇 |
[18:52] | I know. We can get in through there! | 我知道 可以从那穿过去 |
[19:03] | ( minimus neighing ) | |
[19:06] | Was that a bird? | 那是只鸟儿吗? |
[19:08] | Was that a flying horse? | 那是一匹飞马吗? |
[19:10] | Was that…Amber? | 那是 安柏 |
[19:12] | You go that way, I’ll go this way, | 你去那边,我从这边 |
[19:14] | And we’ll corner him. I hope it works. | 一起包抄它,希望能有效果 |
[19:26] | ( cawing ) | |
[19:30] | Oh! Oh, my! | 噢!哦!天啊 |
[19:32] | Uh-oh! | |
[19:33] | Sofia: Amber! | 苏菲亚:安柏 |
[19:34] | Catch it! | 快接着 |
[19:36] | Got it! | 抓到了 |
[19:37] | Shut the window, minimus! | 关上窗户,迷你慕 |
[19:40] | Cawwwww! | |
[19:46] | You did it, amber! Here you go. | 你成功了 安柏 还给你 |
[19:48] | Thank you. But… How are you going to get rid of your wings now? | 谢谢你,但是,现在怎么才能去掉你的翅膀呢 |
[19:52] | Maybe we should take my amulet to mr. Cedric. | 也许我们真得把护身符给蔡克先生送去 |
[19:56] | No. There’s another way. | 不,我知道该怎么做 |
[19:59] | Ohh. | |
[20:07] | Miss flora, I have a confession. | 花拉仙子,我来承认错误 |
[20:10] | And I can’t wait to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听,说吧! |
[20:12] | I…Am a butterfly. | 我 是一只蝴蝶 |
[20:14] | ( all gasp ) | |
[20:16] | Whoa! What? A real butterfly? | 什么?她是真蝴蝶? |
[20:17] | I used magic to make my costume. Instead of making it myself. | 我使用了魔法做的这件衣服不是我自己做的 |
[20:22] | Are you saying you… Cheated?! | 你是说 你作弊了 |
[20:24] | Why ever would you do such a thing? | 为什么要做这样的事啊! |
[20:26] | Because…I was jealous of sofia. | 因为我很嫉妒苏菲亚! |
[20:29] | You were? Why? | 嫉妒我?为什么? |
[20:30] | You had such a great costume, | 你做的化妆服非常漂亮 |
[20:33] | And I wanted to win the contest. | 可我想赢得比赛 |
[20:35] | But I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be jealous of you, sofia. | 很抱歉,我不应该嫉妒你 苏菲亚 |
[20:38] | I should be grateful, | 我应该感谢你 |
[20:40] | Because…(sobs)… | 因为 |
[20:42] | You would do anything for me. | 你为我做了那么多事 |
[20:44] | Well, we’re very disappointed in you, amber. | 我们对你非常失望 安柏 |
[20:47] | Yes. Very, very disappointed. | 没错,非常非常的失望 |
[20:50] | But happy to see that you’ve learned a few things from the experience. | 但很高兴看到你能从这次经历中吸取一些教训 |
[20:53] | Yes, yes. Very, very happy about that. | 没错,没错 非常非常的高兴 |
[20:57] | Of course, you’ll have to return the trophy. | 当然了,你必须要归还奖杯 |
[20:59] | Yes, miss flora. I understand. | 是的,花拉仙子 我明白 |
[21:02] | So…Is there any way that you can…Fix me? | 那么你有没有什么办法帮帮我 |
[21:06] | Of course, dear. | 当然有啦,亲爱的 |
[21:07] | Ho ho! We can do anything. | 我们最有办法了 |
[21:10] | Discitur discutorm, | 迪斯可绰 迪斯卡特姆 |
[21:12] | Now return to your true form. | 快变回你原来的样子吧 |
[21:17] | Amber! You’re back! | 安柏,你复原了 |
[21:20] | So, next time, how about we make our costumes together? | 那么 下一次 我们一起来制作你的化妆服好吗? |
[21:25] | Oh! Great idea. Then I’ll win for sure! | 这主意不错,那我就赢定了 |
[21:28] | Amber! Just kidding. | 安柏 开个玩笑啦! |
[21:31] | Oh… | 哦 |