时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:25] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:31] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:38] | ♪ making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia | 苏菲亚 |
[00:42] | ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ to show them all that I’m | 证明我就是那 |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 第四个朋友 |
[01:07] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你们好啊圆白菜 |
[01:09] | I saw you from across the cabbage patch, | 我在众多的圆白菜当中 |
[01:11] | My fine, leafy friend. | 看到了你我的朋友 |
[01:12] | And I have chosen you, yes you, to be my lunch. | 我选中了你 没错就是你 做我的午餐 |
[01:18] | Mm! Let’s eat! | 开饭 |
[01:21] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:22] | Clover! It’s here, it’s here! | 幸运草来了来了 |
[01:24] | Our coach for the flylight pageant. | 什么来了 参加闪亮飞行游行的车子 |
[01:27] | Flylight what? | 闪亮什么 |
[01:28] | Come on, I’ll show you! | 来吧来看看 |
[01:30] | Looks like a plain ol’ coach to me. | 看上去好像是辆老爷车嘛 |
[01:33] | It won’t be plain after amber and I decorate it. | 等我和安柏装饰完 你就知道了 |
[01:36] | Because the coach has to look extra, | 为什么要做这个 因为它看上去很特别 |
[01:39] | Extra special to be in the flylight pageant. | 参加游行的车子 一定要特别的特别 |
[01:41] | It’s so beautiful, clover. | 多漂亮啊幸运草 |
[01:43] | On the first night of summer, | 夏天的第一个晚上 |
[01:44] | Flying coaches from every kingdom come together | 每一个王国的飞车会聚在一起 |
[01:47] | And soar across the twilight sky, | 在黄昏的天空中自由翱翔 |
[01:49] | Like a like a magical parade through the stars. | 就像星辰之间的漫游 |
[01:52] | Each coach is beautifully decorated | 每辆飞车都装饰得华丽璀璨 |
[01:54] | Especially for the pageant. | 尤其是参加游行的车子 |
[01:55] | Ruby, jade and I used to watch it | 以前我在村子里的时候 |
[01:57] | Every year in the village. | 每年都看 |
[01:58] | We’d eat gooseberry pie and drink cherry cider | 我们吃着弥猴桃派 喝着樱桃汁 观看公主们坐着她们的车子飞行 |
[02:02] | And watch all the princesses fly by in their coaches. | |
[02:05] | Amber’s was always the prettiest, of course. | 安柏的车子总是最漂亮的 一直都是 |
[02:08] | And now that I’m a princess, | 现在我也是公主了 |
[02:09] | I get to be in the pageant with amber! | 我要和她一起参加盛会 |
[02:11] | I won’t be able to watch it with ruby and jade. | 但是我不能再和鲁比和婕德 一起当观众了 |
[02:15] | So why don’t you ask ’em to ride with you? | 为什么不让她们和你 一起参加呢 |
[02:17] | I never thought of that. | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[02:18] | I could invite them as my special guests. | 我邀请她们当我的嘉宾 |
[02:21] | They’d love it. | 她们会喜欢的 |
[02:22] | I’m going to tell them right now! | 我要去告诉她们 |
[02:24] | Thanks, clover! | 谢谢你幸运草 |
[02:25] | You are one smart bunny. | 你是只聪明的兔子 |
[02:26] | Don’t I know it. | 何止是聪明 |
[02:28] | Wait’ll you hear my ideas for decorating the coach. | 关于你的飞车 我还有个绝妙的装饰建议 |
[02:29] | How ’bout making it look like one big veggie platter! | 把它装饰成一个蔬菜拼盘怎么样 |
[02:35] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[02:36] | To the village, please! | 去村庄谢谢 |
[02:38] | Or fruit salad! | 或者是水果沙拉 |
[02:39] | You can never go wrong with food! | 做成食物没错的 |
[02:41] | See you later, clover! | 回头见幸运草 |
[02:43] | And speaking of food… | 说到食物的问题 |
[02:45] | …Look out, cabbage, here I come! | 当心圆白菜我来了 |
[02:53] | Sofia: Ruby! Jade! | 鲁比婕德 |
[02:55] | Was that sofia? Where is she? | 好像是苏菲亚 在哪儿呢 |
[02:57] | There! | 那儿 |
[03:03] | Hi, guys! | 嗨姐妹们 |
[03:04] | Hi, sofia! | 嗨苏菲亚 这是闪亮飞行游行的飞车吗 |
[03:05] | Is that a flylight pageant coach? | |
[03:09] | It sure is! | 当然了我有事要告诉你们 |
[03:10] | And I have something to ask you… | |
[03:11] | Would you like to ride with me in the pageant! | 愿意陪我去参加盛会吗 |
[03:14] | In the coach. Us? | 坐在车里 我们去参加盛会 |
[03:16] | In the pageant? | In the pageant? |
[03:18] | Of course we would! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 对 我们当然愿意去 |
[03:21] | Wait. There’s more. More? | 等等还有 还有 |
[03:23] | You get to help decorate the coach | 你们要帮我装饰飞车 |
[03:25] | And pick the costumes too. | 还要挑选礼服 |
[03:26] | Oh, my goodness! | 哦我的天哪 |
[03:28] | This is sooooo exciting. | 这太让人兴奋了 |
[03:30] | Hand-clap! | Hand-clap! 拍手拍手 |
[03:32] | Like three birdies in a nest | 三只小鸟在巢里 |
[03:34] | Three friends are the very best | 三个朋友在一起 |
[03:36] | Like three berries on a vine | 三个草莓一根藤 |
[03:38] | Three friends always make it fine | 三个朋友一路行 |
[03:40] | One… Two… | 一二三 |
[03:42] | Three… | |
[03:43] | …Is how we’re meant to be! | 我们永远在一起 |
[03:51] | Ruby: I can’t believe we actually | 真想不到今年我们能参加 |
[03:52] | Get to be in flylight pageant this year! | 闪亮飞行盛会 |
[03:55] | It’s so nice of you and amber to let us ride with you. | 真感谢你和安柏 能让我们一起来 我还没告诉安柏呢 |
[03:58] | Oh…I haven’t told amber yet…. | |
[04:00] | But I’m sure she’ll think it’s a great idea! | 但我想她一定会认为 这是个好主意 |
[04:02] | That’s a bad idea, sofia. | 这是个坏主意苏菲亚 |
[04:04] | The flylight pageant is very important to me. | 闪亮飞行盛会对我非常重要 |
[04:07] | Our coach has to look perfect. | 我们的飞车一定要华美绚丽 |
[04:09] | I know I can do a good job. | 我知道我能够做到 |
[04:11] | I’m pretty sure about you. | 你和我一起我欢迎 |
[04:13] | But ruby and jade…? | 但是鲁比和婕德 |
[04:14] | Hello, down there! | 你好朋友们 |
[04:16] | Good evening, enchancia. | 观众朋友们晚上好 |
[04:20] | They don’t know what they’re doing. | 他们不知道该怎么做 |
[04:22] | But ruby’s really good at painting. | 但是鲁比很擅长绘画 |
[04:23] | And jade always has great ideas. | 婕德也总有绝妙的好主意 |
[04:26] | Our coach will be the prettiest one at the pageant. | 我们的飞车将会是最漂亮的 |
[04:28] | You’ll see. Pleeeeeeease. | 相信我拜托了 |
[04:31] | All right. I’ll give them a chance. | 那好吧 我给她们机会 |
[04:34] | But they better not mess anything up. | 但是她们别把事情给弄砸了 |
[04:36] | Amber said yes, come on. | 安柏同意了来吧 |
[04:41] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 她们很棒的 |
[04:43] | ( sheepish chuckle ) they’ll be fine. | |
[04:46] | Ruby: These cookies are perfect for dunking. | 这些饼干最适合当茶点了 |
[04:51] | Look! Cookie milk! | 看饼干牛奶 |
[04:55] | When everyone’s done eating their cookies | 当所有人吃饼干 |
[04:57] | Or drinking them we need to decide | 喝饮料的时候 我们得商量好 |
[04:59] | How we want to decorate our flylight coach. | 怎样去装饰我们的闪亮飞行车 |
[05:01] | So, anyone have an idea? | 那谁有什么主意吗 |
[05:04] | I do! | I do! 我有我有 |
[05:05] | Let’s cover the coach in cookies! | 把飞车上粘满饼干 |
[05:07] | Yeah, then if we get hungry during the pageant, | 对如果在游行的时候饿了 |
[05:09] | We have a snack right there! | 可以在空中吃点心 |
[05:11] | Okaaaay. That’s one idea. | 好吧这算是个主意 |
[05:13] | Sofia: I know! | 我来说 |
[05:15] | Let’s make the coach look like a big, fluffy cloud! | 把飞车做成一大朵松软的白云 这真是个好主意啊 |
[05:17] | That’s a great idea! | |
[05:20] | So great that princess clio already thought of it | 这个好主意 克莱奥公主已经想到了 |
[05:22] | And is turning her coach into a cloud as we speak. | 她已经把飞车装饰成云朵了 |
[05:25] | Oh. | |
[05:29] | Ooh, how about this… | 那这样呢 |
[05:35] | We decorate the coach like a beautiful tree! | 把飞车装饰成一棵漂亮的树 |
[05:38] | And we can dress up like birds! | 我们化妆成四只小鸟 |
[05:40] | That’s… A good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[05:42] | And we can all wear different colored feathers! | 还有我们可以戴上 颜色不同的羽毛 |
[05:45] | Yes… I like it…. | 是的我喜欢 |
[05:46] | And feathered tiaras to match! | 再配上羽毛王冠 |
[05:48] | That’s perfect. | 真是太棒了 |
[05:49] | We’ll be birds and the coach will be our tree! | 装扮成小鸟和大树 |
[05:51] | Now first we have to draw up a plan, | 首先得制定一个计划 |
[05:53] | Then we can decorate the coach. | 然后我们要装饰飞车 |
[05:55] | Follow me, ladies! | 跟我来女士们 |
[05:57] | See, I told you jade had great ideas. | 看吧 我说过婕德总有好主意 |
[06:00] | Both your friends do. | 她们都不错 |
[06:01] | I have to say, I’m impressed. | 我不得不承认印象深刻 |
[06:04] | We’re going to make a great team. | 我们一定会成为最棒的 |
[06:07] | ♪ my friends and I are flying high ♪ | 我们大家飞起来吧 |
[06:10] | ♪ and who knows when will be done ♪ | 欢乐才刚刚开始 |
[06:12] | ♪ so come along everyone | 所有人都在一起 |
[06:15] | ♪ let’s have some royal fun♪ | 来玩皇家游戏 |
[06:18] | ♪ my friends and I are flying high ♪ | 我们大家飞起来吧 |
[06:21] | ♪ and who knows when will be done ♪ | 让快乐永不停歇 |
[06:23] | ♪ so come along everyone | 所有人都在一起 |
[06:26] | ♪ let’s have some royal fun ♪ | 来玩皇家游戏 |
[06:30] | ♪ royal fun | 一起来 |
[06:32] | ♪ let’s have some royal fun ♪ | 来玩皇家游戏 |
[06:35] | ♪ royal fun | 一起来 |
[06:36] | ♪ we’re goanna have some royal fun, fun, fun ♪ | 一起来玩皇家游戏游戏 |
[06:40] | ♪ royal fun | 一起来 |
[06:42] | ♪ let’s have some royal fun ♪ | 来玩皇家游戏 |
[06:48] | I am so glad we’re doing this together! | 能一起努力做事我真高兴 |
[06:50] | So are we! | 我们也是 |
[06:51] | Hand clap! | Hand clap! 拍手拍手 |
[06:53] | Like three birdies in a nest | 三只小鸟在巢里 |
[06:55] | Three friends are the very best | 三个朋友在一起 |
[06:58] | Like three berries on a vine | 三个草莓一根藤 |
[07:00] | Three friends always make it fine | 三个朋友一路行 |
[07:02] | One… Two… | 一二三 |
[07:03] | Three… | 我们永远在一起 |
[07:04] | …Is how we’re meant to be! | 我们永远在一起 |
[07:08] | Amber: Yoo hoo! | |
[07:09] | I need some help painting this side! | 谁来帮忙把这边画好 |
[07:12] | Coming! We’ll help you! | 我们来帮你来了 |
[07:15] | ( laughing ) | |
[07:17] | What’s so funny? | 什么事那么开心 |
[07:21] | What are you doing? | 你们笑什么呢 |
[07:22] | Ruby made us fairy wings! | 鲁比给我们做天使的翅膀 |
[07:24] | We’re enchanted fairies in the garden! | 我们是陶醉在仙境里的仙女 |
[07:27] | And we talk like ringing bells! | 声音就像铃声一样美妙 我也做天使翅膀 |
[07:28] | Ding-a-ling-ling-ling! | |
[07:31] | Oh, I’ll make some fairy wings, too! | |
[07:37] | Ta da! | |
[07:38] | Now, I’m a fairy too! | 我也是天使了 |
[07:40] | Ruby: Oh, we’re not fairies anymore. | 我们现在不是天使 |
[07:42] | We’re queens from a distant kingdom. | 是来自遥远王国的皇后 |
[07:44] | Oh, okay. Let me go make a crown. | 哦好吧那我做个王冠 |
[07:47] | No, no. It’s glitter time. | 不不这是闪亮的时刻 |
[07:50] | Glitter! | 闪亮 |
[07:52] | I’ll get it. | 等我一下 |
[07:56] | We’re having so much fun, sofia. | 我们太开心了苏菲亚 |
[07:58] | Amber is really great. | 安柏真的很了不起 |
[08:00] | But I thought the three of us would be– | 我知道 但我认为我们三个应该 |
[08:03] | Amber: Get ready for some glitter! | 请看闪亮的星光 |
[08:08] | Both: Whoa! | |
[08:17] | Both: Whoa! | |
[08:20] | Now let’s go see madame colette. | 现在我们去找克莱特夫人 |
[08:24] | The royal dressmaker? | 王室的御用裁缝 |
[08:25] | She’s going to make our costumes for the pageant. | 让她给我们做盛会上穿的礼服 |
[08:34] | Clover: Hey, sof! | 嘿苏菲亚我去看过飞车了 |
[08:35] | I came to check out the coach. | |
[08:36] | Lookin’ good. | 看上去不错 |
[08:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Somethin’ wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[08:41] | No, I guess not. | 没事没什么事 |
[08:43] | I was worried that amber | 我原本担心 |
[08:44] | Wouldn’t be nice to ruby and jade, | 安柏会不喜欢鲁比和婕德 |
[08:45] | But they’re getting along really well. | 但是她们好像相处得很融洽 什么 |
[08:48] | Uh-oh. What? | |
[08:49] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前经历过 |
[08:51] | Seen what? | 经历过什么 |
[08:52] | I used to be best friends with this bunny named stu. | 我和一个叫斯图的兔子 曾是最好的朋友 |
[08:55] | We would sneak into the royal cabbage patch every day. | 每天一起溜进皇家菜园里 大吃大喝 |
[08:58] | Then I introduced stu to my other bunny friend, cheeks. | 后来我把斯图介绍给了 另一个朋友杰克斯 |
[09:01] | I thought we’d all be friends. | 以为会一起成为好朋友 |
[09:03] | But then, one day, I caught stu and cheeks | 但是有一天 我看到斯图和杰克斯 |
[09:06] | Sneaking into the royal cabbage patch without me. | 一起溜进菜园偷吃的 |
[09:08] | Oh. | 没带我 |
[09:10] | Turns out, they had become best friends | 对结果是他们成了好朋友 |
[09:12] | And I was totally left out. | 而我则完全被抛弃了 |
[09:14] | That’s terrible! | 那太可怕了 |
[09:16] | Yes, and I don’t want that happen to you! | 是的 不希望这事儿发生在你身上 |
[09:18] | Ruby and jade were your friends first. | 鲁比和婕德是你的朋友 |
[09:20] | Make sure you’re not left out, okay. | 要确定你不会被抛弃好吗 |
[09:23] | I will, clover. Thanks! | 我会的幸运草谢谢你 |
[09:27] | You want me to make four bird costumes in one day? | 你们想让我一天之内 做出四套小鸟礼服 |
[09:31] | Impossible! | 那不可能 那是什么意思 |
[09:33] | What does that mean? | |
[09:35] | It means, it cannot be done. | 意思是根本做不到 |
[09:37] | Hi, madame collette! | 嗨克莱特夫人 |
[09:38] | Did you tell her about our costumes? | 你们和她说礼服了吗 |
[09:40] | Madame collette said she can’t make them. | 克莱特夫人说她做不出来 |
[09:42] | Zere is not enough time. | 时间根本来不及 |
[09:43] | I will handle this. | 我来处理 |
[09:45] | Madame collette, I know we’re asking a lot. | 克莱特夫人 我知道我们的要求很多 |
[09:49] | But you are a spectacular dressmaker. | 但是你是最了不起的裁缝 |
[09:51] | Oh you flatter me. Go on. | 你是在奉承我继续 |
[09:54] | Everything you make is simply magnificent! | 你做出的每一件衣服 都是那么完美 |
[09:57] | It is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[09:58] | But one day is not enough time | 但是一天的时间 |
[10:00] | For me to make four magnificent costumes! | 根本做不出四套华丽的礼服 |
[10:03] | Which is why we will help you. | 所以我们才来求助于您 |
[10:06] | Meet your four new dressmaking helpers. | 您还有四个助手帮您 你是说助手 |
[10:08] | Helpers you say? | |
[10:11] | Yes, and when everyone in the kingdom | 是的当王国里的每一个人 |
[10:14] | Sees your fabulous costumes, | 看到你华贵唯美的礼服时 |
[10:15] | You’ll be even more famous than you already are! | 你会名声大振 远远超过从前 |
[10:18] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:21] | We don’t have much time. | 没时间可浪费 |
[10:23] | Each of you, pick out the fabric for your costume! | 每个人马上去挑选 自己的衣服面料 |
[10:26] | We’ve got costumes. | 我们有礼服了 |
[10:27] | Thanks, amber! | 谢谢你安柏 |
[10:29] | Ruby: Good thinking! | 真聪明 |
[10:30] | Ruby, jade! I know what you should pick! | 鲁比婕德 我知道你们的想法 |
[10:34] | Orange for you, ruby. And blue for jade. | 橙色的给鲁比 蓝色的给婕德 |
[10:36] | Because they’re your favorite colors. | 这是你们最喜欢的颜色 |
[10:38] | I know that because we’ve been best friends forever. | 因为我们是最好的朋友 所以我知道 |
[10:41] | Those are nice….. | 是很漂亮 |
[10:42] | But look at ruby in this red. | 但鲁比穿红色更好看 |
[10:44] | Oh, and this green really makes jade’s eyes sparkle! | 这个绿色把婕德的眼睛 衬得更明亮 |
[10:47] | So, red and ze green? | 那就红色和绿色了 |
[10:49] | But you love orange! And you love blue, jade. | 就这样对 但是你喜欢橙色啊 还有你喜欢蓝色婕德 |
[10:54] | You’ve always loved blue! | 你一直都喜欢蓝色 |
[10:56] | So, ze orange and ze blue? | 那要橙色和蓝色 |
[10:58] | No, I want the green. It’s my new favorite color! | 不我想要绿色的 我现在喜欢绿色 |
[11:01] | And mine is red! | 我就要红色了 |
[11:04] | And I’ll wear yellow-gold, madame. | 我一直穿金黄色的夫人 |
[11:06] | What about you, sofia? | 你选什么苏菲亚 我选紫色的 |
[11:07] | Purple, I guess. | |
[11:09] | Now grab zos scissors, zos needles and ze threads. | 太好了现在拿起剪刀 拿起针还有线 |
[11:14] | Time to create ze costumes! | 我们马上开始做礼服了 |
[11:18] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[11:23] | Bye! | 再见 |
[11:25] | I don’t think I’ll sleep at all tonight. | 我想我今晚一定会失眠的 |
[11:26] | I’ll be up every hour, thinking, | 每个小时我都会起来想 |
[11:28] | “is it time to go to the castle yet? | 是不是该去城堡了 |
[11:30] | Is it? | Is it? 是不是是不是是不是 |
[11:31] | Is it?” | |
[11:33] | That was surprisingly fun. | 真是出人意料的惊喜 我的朋友很不错吧 |
[11:35] | Uh-huh. Aren’t my friends great? | |
[11:37] | Mm-hm. | |
[11:39] | But I guess they’re our friends now, aren’t they? | 但她们现在也是我的朋友 不是吗 吃完晚饭我要马上睡觉 而且明天要晚些起床 |
[11:42] | I don’t know about you, | |
[11:44] | But I’m going to bed right after dinner tonight | |
[11:46] | And sleeping in late. | |
[11:47] | We need to be well-rested for the pageant. | 为明天的盛会做准备 |
[11:50] | Aren’t you coming inside? | 你不进来吗 |
[11:51] | Uh, in a minute. | 过一会儿吧 |
[11:53] | I have to find clover. | 我要去找幸运草 |
[11:54] | You and your rabbit. | 又去找那只兔子 |
[11:57] | Clover? You here? | 幸运草你在吗 嗨公主 |
[11:59] | Oh, hey, princess. | |
[12:01] | Hey, how’s it going with ruby and jade? | 嗨你们现在怎么样了 |
[12:03] | They just changed their favorite colors because of amber. | 不大好因为安柏 她们连最喜欢的颜色都换了 |
[12:07] | And amber said they were her friends, too. | 安柏说她们是她的朋友 |
[12:10] | Say no more, princess. | 没什么的公主 |
[12:12] | This is just like stu and cheeks. | 这跟斯图和杰克斯一样 |
[12:14] | Next thing you know, they’ll be doing things without you. | 接下来她们一起去做什么 不让你参加 |
[12:16] | Like sneaking into the royal cabbage patch. | 就像去皇家菜园偷吃的一样 |
[12:19] | Let this cabbage be a warning! | 让这个卷心菜成为你的警告 |
[12:21] | Don’t lose your friends! | 不要弄丢你的朋友 |
[12:23] | I don’t want to. But what should I do? | 我也不想啊 但我能做什么呢 |
[12:25] | What did you do with stu? | 你是怎么对斯图的 |
[12:27] | I’ll tell you what I did. | 告诉你我怎么做的 |
[12:29] | I’ll tell you what I did. | 告诉你我怎么做的 |
[12:30] | Nothing. And it didn’t work. | 不做什么都不做 |
[12:32] | So whatever you do, don’t do that. | 不管你想做什么都不要做 |
[12:34] | I just need some time alone with them. | 我只是想跟她们待会儿 |
[12:36] | Without amber. | 单独待会儿 |
[12:38] | Why don’t ask them over for dinner? | 那为什么不一起吃晚餐 |
[12:39] | It’s too late. | 可是太晚了 |
[12:41] | But I could ask them over for breakfast. | 我可以在早餐后叫住她们 |
[12:44] | Amber said she was sleeping late tomorrow | 安柏说明天她要晚些起床 |
[12:46] | So it’ll just be the three of us. | 那我们就可以三个人在一起了 |
[12:47] | There you go! | 就这么办 |
[12:49] | I have to find mom. Thanks, clover. | 我得去找妈妈了 谢谢你幸运草 |
[12:51] | Anytime, princess. | 不用客气公主 |
[12:55] | Queen miranda. You don’t have to tidy up. | 米兰达皇后 您不用亲自来整理 |
[12:57] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我好了 |
[12:59] | This is a two-person mess if ever I’ve seen one. | 这个烂摊子得两个人一起整理 |
[13:02] | Let’s do it together. | 我们一起干吧 |
[13:03] | As you wish, mum. | 那好吧夫人 |
[13:05] | Mom! | Mom! 妈妈妈妈 |
[13:06] | Sofia. I’m so glad you’re here. | 苏菲亚你来得太好了 |
[13:09] | You can help us clean up, too. | 能帮助我们打扫吗 |
[13:10] | Oh, okay. | 哦当然了 |
[13:12] | Can ruby and jade come over | 鲁比和婕德明天早上 |
[13:13] | Extra early tomorrow for breakfast? | 能不能稍微早些来吃早饭 |
[13:15] | Why extra early? | 为什么要早些 我们一起装饰飞车 |
[13:16] | Well, we’ve been spending so much time | |
[13:19] | Decorating the coach with amber, | 花了很多的时间 |
[13:21] | I thought it’d be nice to do something | 我想有时间跟鲁比和婕德 |
[13:22] | With just ruby and jade. | 在一起待一会儿 |
[13:24] | Why not include amber, too? | 为什么不加上安柏 |
[13:25] | They’ll see her after. | 然后再带她 |
[13:26] | Sofia… | 苏菲亚 |
[13:28] | If amber’s there, ruby and jade | 如果安柏在 |
[13:30] | Will only want to play with her. | 鲁比和婕德就光和她玩了 |
[13:31] | Ruby and jade are not going to stop being friends with you | 哦亲爱的 鲁比和婕德不会因为 和安柏交上了朋友 |
[13:35] | Just because they’re friends with amber now, too. | 就不再和你做朋友了 |
[13:37] | They might. | 也许呢 |
[13:38] | Sofia there’s an old expression | 苏菲亚有一句老话说 |
[13:40] | The more, the merrier. | 越多越快乐 |
[13:42] | It means the more friends you have, | 意思是你的朋友越多 |
[13:44] | The merrier everyone will be. | 快乐就越多这也包括你 好吧 但我能邀她们来吃早餐吗 可以苏菲亚 |
[13:45] | Okay, but can I invite them over for breakfast? | |
[13:49] | Yes, sofia. | |
[13:51] | Great. Thanks, mom! | 太好了谢谢妈妈 |
[14:00] | Hi, guys. I’m so glad you could come early. | 嗨姐妹们 你们来这么早我真高兴 |
[14:02] | Us too! | 我们也是 |
[14:04] | Where’s amber? | 安柏在哪儿 |
[14:05] | Um, she’s still sleeping. Come on. | 她还在睡觉走吧 |
[14:08] | What time do you think amber will be up? | 安柏什么时候能起床 |
[14:09] | Oh, not for a while! | 用不了多久 |
[14:11] | She sleeps in late. | 她要多睡一会儿 |
[14:12] | We can spend the whole morning together, | 我们整个早上都可以一起玩 |
[14:14] | Just the three of us! Won’t that be great? | 就我们三个 这不好吗拍手拍手 |
[14:16] | Hand-clap, hand-clap. | |
[14:18] | Ruby and jade, great! You’re already here! | 鲁比婕德你们已经来了 我太开心了 |
[14:22] | Amber. You’re… | 安柏你从没这么早起过 |
[14:24] | Never up this early. | |
[14:25] | Oh, sophia, I was too excited to sleep! | 苏菲亚我实在太兴奋了 |
[14:28] | I couldn’t stop thinking about our costumes. | 我一直在想着我的礼服 |
[14:30] | In fact, I’m going to go see how madame collette’s doing. | 我要去看看克莱特夫人 做的怎么样了 |
[14:33] | We’ll come with you! Wait for us! | 我们也要去 等等我们 |
[14:39] | I have finished ze four costumes. | 我已经把你们的礼服都做好了 |
[14:42] | I can’t believe we get to wear these | 真不敢相信 我会在盛会上穿这样的礼服 那你还等什么呢 穿上试试吧 |
[14:44] | Well, what are you waiting for? Try zem on! | |
[14:55] | ( laughing ) | |
[15:01] | Look at us! | 看看我们啊 |
[15:02] | We’re like big colorful bird-girls! | 我就像一只色彩斑斓的大鸟儿 我简直是个天才 |
[15:05] | Madame collette: I truly am a genius! | |
[15:07] | You really are. Thank you, madame collette. | 您就是天才 谢谢您克莱特夫人 |
[15:10] | Au revoir, girls. Have fun at ze pageant. | 再见姑娘们 祝你们玩得开心 |
[15:13] | I knew those colors would look fabulous on you! | 我就知道这些颜色适合你们 |
[15:16] | Ruby: Hey, let’s teach amber the hand-clap! | 嘿我们教安柏手拍歌 |
[15:18] | Like three birdies in a nest | 三只小鸟在巢里 |
[15:21] | Three friends are the very best | 三个朋友在一起 |
[15:23] | Like three berries on a vine | 三只草莓一根藤 |
[15:25] | Three friends always make it fine | 三个朋友一路行 |
[15:27] | One… Two… | 一二三 |
[15:28] | Three… | |
[15:29] | …Is how we’re meant to be! | 我们永远在一起 |
[15:33] | You’ve got it, amber! | 你学的真快安柏 |
[15:34] | You taught amber our hand-clap? | 你教安柏我们的手拍歌 |
[15:37] | Why not? We’re all friends now! | 不行吗 我们现在是朋友了 |
[15:39] | That was fun! | 太有意思了 |
[15:40] | Now who wants to go feather our tiaras? | 现在谁想戴羽毛王冠 |
[15:43] | Me! Me-me-me-me… | Me! 我我我我 |
[15:46] | And don’t forget me! | 别忘了还有我 |
[15:47] | Oh, jade, who could ever forget you. | 婕德忘了谁都忘不了你 |
[15:53] | Clover? | 幸运草 |
[15:54] | Sofia? Something wrong? | 苏菲亚怎么了 |
[15:56] | Sofia ruby and jade taught amber our hand-clap! | 她们教安柏我们的手拍歌 |
[15:58] | What? How dare they? | 什么怎么能这样 拍什么歌 |
[16:01] | Uh, what’s the hand-clap? | |
[16:03] | It’s our special thing. | 是我们的秘密 |
[16:05] | Only ruby, jade and I knew it! | 只有我们三个才知道 |
[16:07] | And now they’re doing it with amber. | 她们告诉了安柏 |
[16:09] | Oh, it’s just like stu and cheeks | 这和斯图和杰克斯 |
[16:11] | Sneakin’ into the royal cabbage patch. | 一起去皇家菜园是一样的 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry, sof. | 我很遗憾苏菲亚 |
[16:15] | Hey, if it makes you feel better, | 嗨如果能让你感觉好点儿 |
[16:17] | I’ll watch the pageant with you… | 我可以陪你逛菜园 |
[16:19] | But only if you whip me up | 但是你要先给我一些醋栗饼干 就该这么办 |
[16:20] | Some of that gooseberry pie first. | |
[16:22] | That’s what I should do! | |
[16:24] | Wow, that was easy. | 这很简单 |
[16:26] | No. | 不我要给她们做醋栗饼干 |
[16:27] | I’ll make gooseberry pie and cherry cider | |
[16:28] | For ruby and jade. | 和樱桃酒 |
[16:29] | That’ll remind them of all the fun | 鲁比和婕德回想起 |
[16:31] | We used to have together. | 我们在一起的那些快乐时光 |
[16:33] | Then they’ll want to be my friends again. | 就又会变成我的朋友了 |
[16:35] | Yep, it’s like I always say, | 对这正是我想说的 |
[16:37] | There’s no problem a little bit of food can’t solve. | 没有任何问题 是食物解决不了的 |
[16:40] | Alright, let’s go get your friends back, princess. | 就这样 我们去找回你的朋友小公主 |
[16:44] | That’s exactly what I plan to do. | 这才是我想要做的事 |
[16:51] | No, that’s all wrong. | 不还差点儿什么 |
[16:56] | Perfect. | 这就对了 |
[16:57] | What happened to sofia? | 苏菲亚是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | She’s been gone for hours. | 她失踪好几个小时了 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:01] | She better get here soon. It’s almost time to go. | 她最好马上出现 我们要出发了 |
[17:03] | It’s getting late. We better hurry. | 要迟到了我们得快点儿 |
[17:06] | Okay… Whoa! | 好的 |
[17:07] | Sofia! Slow down! | 苏菲亚慢一点儿 |
[17:09] | There’s no time. Coming through! | 没时间了穿过去 |
[17:12] | Ah! | |
[17:14] | Yahhhhhhhh! | |
[17:15] | Oh no! Look out! | 哦不当心 |
[17:17] | Huh? | |
[17:18] | Ahhhhhhhh! | 不不不 |
[17:19] | ( squeal ) | |
[17:23] | The coach! | 哦天哪 |
[17:26] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[17:27] | That was not… Part of the plan– | 这可不是计划之内的 |
[17:31] | Our coach! It’s a total mess! | 我们的飞车 全都乱套了 |
[17:34] | We can’t go to the pageant with the coach | 飞车变成这样 |
[17:35] | Looking like this. | 没法儿参加盛会了 |
[17:36] | I told you how important this was to me, sofia! | 我告诉过你们 这个盛会对我有多么重要 |
[17:39] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[17:41] | I just… Uh…You know… | 我只是 你知道想给鲁比和婕德 |
[17:44] | Wanted to bring jade and ruby | |
[17:45] | Some gooseberry pie and cherry cider. | 带些醋栗饼干和樱桃酒 |
[17:47] | Pie? Cider? Why? | 饼干酒为什么 |
[17:49] | Because… | Because… 因为因为 |
[17:51] | Because why, sofia? | 因为什么苏菲亚 |
[17:52] | Because I wanted to remind ruby and jade | 因为我想让鲁比和婕德 |
[17:55] | Of all the fun times we used to have together. | 想起我们在一起的时光 |
[17:57] | Well, you were both having so much fun with amber, I… | 为什么 你们两个和安柏在一起 玩得很高兴 |
[18:02] | I thought you didn’t want to be friends with me anymore. | 我认为你们不想 再和我做朋友了 |
[18:04] | Sofia, the three of us are always going to be friends. | 苏菲亚 我们三个永远都是好朋友 |
[18:08] | We were just excited that we made a new friend. | 我们只是因为 有了一个新朋友而兴奋 |
[18:10] | And who wouldn’t be, when that new friend is me? | 能跟我交朋友 她们当然会很激动的 |
[18:13] | So you weren’t trying to leave me out? | 你们不会离开我是吗 |
[18:15] | No, why would we ever do that? | 不会我们怎么能那么做呢 |
[18:18] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[18:19] | I was worried all day for no reason. | 我自寻烦恼了一整天 |
[18:21] | I should have just been happy you made a new friend. | 我该为你们认识 一个新朋友而高兴 |
[18:23] | But instead, I went and ruined the coach | 非常抱歉 我不小心弄坏了 |
[18:26] | That we all worked so hard to make. | 那么辛苦准备的飞车 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[18:29] | It’s okay, sofia. I understand. | 没关系苏菲亚我能理解 真的 |
[18:31] | You do? | |
[18:33] | When you first moved into the castle, | 你刚来城堡的时候 |
[18:34] | I had to share everything with you | 我要跟你分享所有的东西 |
[18:36] | My friends, my family, even my tiaras. | 我的朋友我的家人 甚至我的头饰 |
[18:38] | It wasn’t easy and I did things | 真的不容易 我还做了一些不大光彩的事 |
[18:41] | That may not have been so nice. | |
[18:43] | I remember. | 我记得呢 |
[18:44] | So I know how you feel. And I forgive you. | 所以我知道你的感受 我能够原谅你 |
[18:48] | Really. Yes. | 真的吗 是的错过闪亮飞行盛会 |
[18:50] | So I’ll miss the flylight pageant… | |
[18:52] | For the first time ever. | 我还是第一次 |
[18:54] | It’s no big deal. | 这不算什么 |
[18:55] | We can still watch it together. | 我们还可以一起观看哪 |
[18:57] | It’ll be just as fun. | 观看也很有意思啊 |
[18:59] | We can even have some of that cider and weird pie. | 就像以前一样 我们还可以找到一些 苹果酒和饼干 |
[19:03] | If there’s any of it not covered in twigs and flowers. | 只要不被草和花儿覆盖就行了 你们知道吗 |
[19:07] | You know what? | |
[19:09] | I think we can fix the coach. | 我想我可以修好飞车 |
[19:11] | How? There’s no time to redecorate it. | 怎么修没时间去装饰了 |
[19:13] | I know, but look at all the flowers and leaves | 我知道 但是你们看这些 |
[19:15] | Stuck to the paint. | 粘在飞车上的树叶和花儿 |
[19:16] | Maybe we can use them to make the coach look like | 也许我们可以利用它们 把飞车变得像一棵真正的树 |
[19:19] | A real tree. | |
[19:20] | We’d look like birds in a tree! | 我们就像是树上的鸟儿 |
[19:22] | For real! Let’s do it! | 别说了我们动手吧 |
[19:24] | But sophia, the pageant starts in half an hour. | 但是苏菲亚 还有半个小时就开始了 |
[19:27] | We can do it if we all work together. | 我们一起努力一定能成 |
[19:29] | The four of us. | 我们四个怎么样 |
[19:31] | What do you say? | |
[19:33] | We need a few more flowers. | 我们需要更多的鲜花 |
[19:35] | And some more twigs, too. | 还要更多的树枝 |
[19:38] | There! | 这里 |
[19:41] | How does it look? | 看上去怎么样 |
[19:44] | Even better than before. | 甚至比原来还好 |
[19:47] | Oh no! | 哦不我忘了羽毛头饰 |
[19:49] | I forgot to feather my tiara. | |
[19:50] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[19:51] | You never came back to madame collette’s. | 不用再去克莱特夫人那儿了 |
[19:53] | So we feathered one for you. | 我们给你做了一个头饰 |
[19:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | All right, little birdies. | 好了小鸟儿们 |
[20:03] | Time to take flight. | 我们该起飞了 |
[20:05] | Clover, do you want to come? | 幸运草你想去吗 |
[20:06] | Naw, I gotta go find stu and cheeks. | 不我要去找斯图和杰克斯 |
[20:08] | Maybe I was wrong about them, too. | 也许是我错怪他们了 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | There’s the pageant! | 车队在那里 |
[20:31] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:43] | Hey, ruby! I can see your house from here. | 嗨鲁比 这儿能看到你们的家 |
[20:48] | Hi, mom! | 嗨妈妈 |
[20:56] | They’re cheering for our coach! | 他们为我们的飞车欢呼呢 |
[20:59] | They like it! They really like it! | 他们喜欢他们真的喜欢 |
[21:02] | This is so amazing! | 真是太让人激动了 |
[21:03] | Thank you for inviting us! | 谢谢你们邀请我们 |
[21:05] | It’s like they say. | 老话说得好 |
[21:06] | The more, the merrier. | 越多越快乐 |
[21:08] | Hand-clap! | Hand-clap! 拍手拍手 |
[21:09] | Like four birdies in a nest | 四只小鸟在巢里 |
[21:12] | Four friends are the very best | 四个朋友在一起 |
[21:14] | Like four berries on a vine | 四个草莓一根藤 |
[21:16] | Four friends always make it fine | 四个朋友一路行 |
[21:18] | One… Two… | 一二三四 |
[21:20] | Three… Four… | |
[21:21] | Now we have one more! | 越多越快乐 |