时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village, doin’ all right♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:12] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ So much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:25] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ – I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ – Sofia the First ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:37] | ♪ – Sofia the first ♪ ♪ – Makin’ my way ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:38] | ♪ It’s an adventure every day ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:42] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ To show them all that I’m… ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 |
[00:47] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 小公主苏菲亚 沉默的骑士 |
[01:07] | Nice move, Sir Maxwell! | 漂亮,麦克斯爵士 |
[01:08] | Hey! Did I miss anything? | 我错过了什么吗? |
[01:09] | Only some incredible dueling | 魔法王国里最棒骑士间的精彩对决 |
[01:11] | by the best knights in the kingdom! You’re Sir Bartleby, aren’t you? | 您是巴特比爵士,对吗? |
[01:19] | I can’t believe I’m meeting my favorite knight! | 简直不敢相信我居然 见到了我最喜欢的骑士 |
[01:22] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是您的大粉丝 |
[01:27] | Well, that was rude. He didn’t say one word to you! | 这太没礼貌了! 他连句话都没跟你说 |
[01:31] | That’s because Sir Bartleby’s the silent knight. | 那是因为巴特比是位沉默的骑士 |
[01:32] | No one’s ever heard him talk. | 从来没有人听到过他说话 |
[01:34] | But everyone knows he’s the bravest knight in the kingdom! | 可大家都知道他是王国里最勇敢的骑士 |
[01:38] | Ah, I see the knights have arrived. | 看样子骑士们都到了 |
[01:40] | Why are they all here? Is there going to be a jousting match? | 为什么都来这儿? 是要举行剑术比赛吗? |
[01:43] | Actually, James, they’re here to prepare for the Shield of Valor ceremony tomorrow. | 詹姆士,他们到这儿来… 是为了准备明天的英勇之盾典礼的 |
[01:48] | It’s a special award we give to someone for being very brave. | 什么是英勇之盾? 是我们颁发给最勇敢的人的一种特别奖章 |
[01:53] | Which knight is getting it, daddy? | 哪个骑士会得奖,爸爸? |
[01:54] | – None of them. – Then who? | 不是给他们 |
[02:03] | En garde, you nutty knights! | 那还有谁? 准备好了,疯狂的骑士 |
[02:06] | Your aunt Tilly, that’s who. | 就是给你们的蒂莉姑妈 |
[02:08] | Take that! | 接招,这边,小心后面 |
[02:10] | Over there, behind you! Whoa, look at her go! | 看她的步伐 |
[02:12] | I hope she doesn’t hurt herself. | 希望她不会伤到自己 |
[02:14] | I’d worry more about the knights. | 我倒是更担心那位骑士 |
[02:16] | Touché! En garde! | 看剑,准备 |
[02:18] | Down low! Too slow! | 弯腰,太慢了! |
[02:20] | And that is why I never leave home without an umbrella. | 知道我为什么出门总是带着雨伞了吧? |
[02:24] | Hi, there, baby brother. | 你好,我的小弟弟 |
[02:26] | Oh, I mean, king baby brother. | 我是说,国王弟弟 |
[02:29] | – Hello, little royals. – Hi, aunt Tilly! | 嗨,小家伙们 嗨,蒂莉姑妈 |
[02:31] | Oh, it’s so nice of you to have me over. | 你能请我过来真是太好了 |
[02:34] | But really, there’s no need to make a fuss. | 不过真的真的不用那么麻烦 |
[02:36] | Of course there is, Tilly! | 当然要,蒂莉 |
[02:37] | You tamed the dreadful dragon of Dashwood. | 是你驯服了达什伍德那条可怕的龙 |
[02:40] | That’s why your aunt is getting the Shield of Valor. | 所以你们的蒂莉姑妈 |
[02:43] | Whoa! | 最后赢得了英勇之盾 |
[02:44] | – I know, right? – Very impressive, | 我知道,对吧,很了不起 |
[02:46] | but turns out that dragon wasn’t so dreadful, after all. | 不过实际上那条龙并没有那么可怕 |
[02:49] | Just really nervous. | 只不过有点紧张 |
[02:51] | So, I taught him how to knit, and he calmed right down. | 所以,我教它织毛衣 然后它马上就平静了 |
[02:54] | You taught a dragon how to knit? | 你教一条龙织毛衣? |
[02:55] | Uh-huh, and crochet! | 还有钩织,它给我织了这些围巾 |
[02:57] | He made me these scarves. | |
[02:59] | Oh, they look very… Warm. | 它们看上去很暖和 |
[03:01] | They are. | 没错,一条给我 |
[03:02] | One’s for me, | |
[03:03] | And one’s for the handsome adventurer of my dreams, | 另一条给我梦中英俊的冒险家 |
[03:06] | if I ever meet him. | 如果我能遇到的话 |
[03:07] | Oh, don’t worry, Tilly. | 别担心,蒂莉 |
[03:09] | You’ll find that special someone. | 你会找到那个对的人的 |
[03:10] | And he’ll be great, just like you! | 而且他会很棒,和你一样 |
[03:13] | Oh, that’ll be whiz-bang. | 那就太好了 |
[03:14] | But in the meantime, two scarves for me! | 不过现在,这两条都是我的 |
[03:19] | Ah, the trumpets! | 是号角,允许我失陪一下 |
[03:20] | If you’ll excuse me… Esteemed knights of Enchancia, | 尊敬的魔法王国的骑士们 |
[03:24] | it is time to rehearse the procession for tomorrow’s ceremony. | 现在到了演练明天典礼游行的时间了 |
[03:28] | To your horses! | 大家请上马 |
[03:29] | Oh, what a great idea! I think I’ll go for a ride too. | 真是个好主意,我也想去兜一圈 |
[03:37] | Aunt Tilly, shouldn’t you be facing forward? | 蒂莉姑妈,不是应该脸朝前吗? |
[03:40] | Then how will I see what’s behind me? | 那我怎么能看到后面有什么呢? |
[03:42] | Hi-ya! | |
[03:47] | Oh, I remember when that happened, two seconds ago. | 我还记得那时候 两秒钟前 |
[03:50] | This is fun! | 真好玩儿 |
[03:59] | Aunt Tilly, look out! | 蒂莉姑妈,小心 |
[04:03] | Whoo-ee! | |
[04:06] | Oh! | |
[04:07] | Why, thank you, | 谢谢你,我的骑士 |
[04:09] | My knight-in-not-so-shining armor. | 虽然盔甲不太亮 |
[04:13] | I’m Tilly. | 我叫蒂莉 |
[04:21] | Oh, I see. You’re the strong, silent type. | 明白了,你是强壮、沉默的那类型 |
[04:31] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[04:32] | Oh, yes, I am just fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[04:34] | Uh, but next time, | 不过下一次,我要朝前坐,你来往后跑 |
[04:36] | Uh, I’ll ride forward and you’ll ride backwards! | |
[04:44] | Are you okay, Sir Bartleby? | 您还好吧,巴特比爵士? |
[04:48] | What’s wrong with him, Sofia? | 他是怎么了,苏菲亚? |
[04:50] | I think he likes aunt Tilly. | 我觉得他喜欢蒂莉姑妈 所以呢? |
[04:52] | – So? – I mean, he really likes her. | 我是说,他真的喜欢她 |
[04:54] | Oh! | |
[04:55] | I’ll go find out. | 我去弄清楚 |
[04:59] | Well done, men! | 做得很好,先生们 |
[05:04] | James, what are you doing? | 詹姆士,你在干什么? |
[05:07] | I wanna be a knight too! | 我也想做骑士 |
[05:08] | Becoming a knight takes years of training. | 成为一名骑士需要多年的训练 |
[05:10] | And first, you have to be a squire. | 而首先,你得先成为一名扈从 |
[05:13] | But dad, a squire just follows the knight around, and carries his stuff. | 可是爸爸,扈从就是骑士的跟班 帮他扛东西之类的 |
[05:17] | A squire does much more than that! | 扈从没你想象的那么简单 |
[05:20] | Pardon my interruption, your majesty. | 请原谅我的打扰,陛下 |
[05:22] | It’s okay, Sir Finnegan. You’re quite right. | 没什么,芬尼根爵士 你说得非常对 |
[05:25] | Being a squire is an important job. | 扈从是项非常重要的工作 |
[05:27] | And the first step to being a knight. | 是成为骑士的第一步 |
[05:29] | Then I wanna be a squire. | 那我想成为一名扈从 |
[05:30] | Well, you’re in luck, ’cause I need a new one. | 你很幸运,我需要一名新扈从 |
[05:33] | A good squire is hard to find. | 新的扈从是很难找的 |
[05:35] | I must’ve gone through eight this week. | 这星期我已经试过八个了 |
[05:37] | Hmm, so what do you say, James? Are you ready to be a squire? | 你觉得怎么样,詹姆士? |
[05:40] | I sure am! | 准备好成为一名扈从了吗? 准备好了 |
[05:42] | Then hold my shield, little prince. | 那就拿上我的盾牌,小王子 |
[05:45] | The name’s prince James! | 我的名字是詹姆士王子 |
[05:47] | Everyone knows that, little prince. Let’s move out! | 这我知道,小王子 咱们走吧 |
[06:02] | Sir Bartleby? | 巴特比爵士 |
[06:06] | I was wondering if… | 我在想… |
[06:08] | Well, I couldn’t help but notice… | 我只是注意到你… |
[06:12] | Do you like my aunt Tilly? | 你喜欢蒂莉姑妈吗? |
[06:19] | Wait! Don’t go away. | 等一下,别走 |
[06:21] | It’s okay if you do. Aunt Tilly’s the best. | 如果你喜欢,这没什么 蒂莉姑妈是最棒的 |
[06:24] | And she’s always looking for someone to go on adventures with. | 而且她一直在寻找一个人 和她一起探险 |
[06:26] | Maybe that could be you! | 也许那就是你 |
[06:28] | So, do you like her? Do you? Do you? | 所以,你喜欢她吗? 喜欢吗?喜欢吗? |
[06:32] | (HIGH-PITCHED VOICE) I love her. | 我…爱…她 |
[06:35] | You talked? You can talk? | 你说话了?你能说话? |
[06:37] | I can, princess Sofia. I just don’t like to. | 我能,苏菲亚公主 我只是不愿意说 |
[06:40] | Not with a voice like this. | 不愿意用这样的声音说话 |
[06:42] | So, I’ll never be able to tell your aunt Tilly how I feel. | 所以我永远也不可能告诉 你的蒂莉姑妈我的感情 |
[06:47] | You could try. | 你可以试试 |
[06:48] | Oh, but she might laugh at me, | 可她也许会嘲笑我 |
[06:50] | And I couldn’t bear that. | 我会受不了的 |
[06:51] | Don’t worry, Sir Bartleby. | 别担心,巴特比爵士 |
[06:53] | I’ll help you show aunt Tilly how you feel, | 我会帮你向姑妈表达你的感觉 |
[06:54] | without having to say a single word. | 不用你说一个字 |
[06:56] | You will? But how? | 真的吗?可怎么做呢? |
[06:58] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[07:00] | I know. You can write to her. | 有了,你可以写信给她 |
[07:02] | Like a letter? Or a poem! | 我可以写信?或是一首诗 |
[07:04] | Even better! | 也许更好 |
[07:07] | Now, what rhymes with “dazzling”? | 好吧,你觉得什么词和光彩夺目押韵? |
[07:10] | – Huh? – Dazzling! | 光彩夺目 |
[07:15] | I sharpened your sword, Sir Finnegan! | 剑磨好了,芬尼根爵士 |
[07:22] | Hmm. Not bad, little prince. But what about my other swords? | 还不赖,小王子,可我其他的那些剑呢? |
[07:28] | And why haven’t you brought my horse? | 还有你怎么没牵来我的马? |
[07:30] | Because you didn’t ask me to? | 因为你没有告诉我? |
[07:32] | That’s no excuse! | 这不是理由 |
[07:33] | A good squire knows what his knight wants | 一个好的扈从… |
[07:35] | before the knight knows he wants it. | 应该比一个骑士还先要知道 他需要些什么,明白吗? |
[07:37] | – Got it? – Got it. | 明白 |
[07:39] | Good. So what do I want next? | 很好 那我接下来需要什么? |
[07:41] | Um, your helmet? | 您的头盔? |
[07:43] | No, a sandwich! | 错,一块三明治 |
[07:45] | You’ve got a lot to learn, little prince! | 你还有很多要学呢,小王子 |
[07:47] | You can call me “James.” | 你可以叫我詹姆士 |
[07:48] | Still waiting for my sandwich, little prince. | 我还等着我的三明治呢 小王子 |
[07:51] | Eh, grilled cheese would be great. | 是烤乳酪的就太好了 |
[07:53] | Don’t forget to cut off the crusts! | 别忘了把面包皮切掉 |
[07:55] | And shine my armor while you’re at it. | 还有把我的盔甲擦亮点儿 |
[08:02] | “Perhaps it is the way you ride backwards on a horse, | 也许倒骑在马上是你的方式 |
[08:06] | or that you taught a dragon to knit instead of scorch.” | 你教会了一条龙编织,而非火炙 |
[08:12] | Oh, it’s silly, isn’t it? | 有点儿傻,是不是? |
[08:14] | No, it’s sweet. | 不,很甜蜜 |
[08:15] | No, it’s silly. | 不,很傻 |
[08:17] | There’s aunt Tilly. | 蒂莉姑妈来了 |
[08:23] | You could give her your poem now. | 你现在可以把诗给她 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | My poem! | 我的诗 |
[08:32] | Catch it! It’s blowing away! | 抓住它,它被风吹跑了 |
[08:38] | Whoa! | |
[08:40] | Whee! | |
[08:43] | Look at that! Summer sledding! | 快看啊 |
[08:45] | Now, that’s whiz-bang! | 夏季滑草,真是太有意思了 |
[08:52] | Dad, no! | 爸爸,不要 |
[08:54] | Huh. | |
[08:56] | It’s ruined! | 全毁了 |
[08:59] | Did you want something, Sofia? | 你有什么事吗,苏菲亚? |
[09:01] | I did, but never mind. See you later, dad! | 是的,不过现在没事儿了 一会儿见,爸爸 |
[09:04] | Wait! Don’t give up, Sir Bartleby. | 等一下 别放弃,巴特比爵士 |
[09:07] | I think you should just tell aunt Tilly how you feel. | 我觉得你应该直接告诉蒂莉姑妈你的感觉 |
[09:10] | I’m afraid I can’t do that, princess Sofia. | 恐怕我不能这么做,苏菲亚公主 |
[09:13] | Not with this voice. | 不能用这种声音 |
[09:15] | But there are other things we could try. Like… | 可我们还可以试试别的办法,比如… |
[09:17] | ♪ Oh, a mighty knight is full of fight ♪ | 那强大骑士多勇敢 |
[09:23] | Who’s that? | 什么声音? |
[09:24] | It’s Sir Maxwell. | 是麦克斯爵士,他喜欢唱歌 |
[09:25] | He loves to sing. | |
[09:27] | ♪ A mighty knight is full of fight ♪ | 那强大骑士多勇敢 |
[09:30] | That’s it! If you won’t talk to aunt Tilly, | 有了,如果你不能跟蒂莉姑妈说话 |
[09:34] | why don’t you sing to her? | 为什么不唱给她呢? |
[09:35] | My singing voice is even worse than my talking voice! | 我唱歌的声音比说话的声音还要糟糕! |
[09:40] | Oh. ♪ Oh, with my helmet on my head ♪ | 带上坚固的头盔 |
[09:44] | ♪ And my trusty thoroughbred ♪ | 骑上强壮的骏马 |
[09:46] | But maybe I could borrow Sir Maxwell’s voice! | 可是也许我可以借用麦克斯的声音 |
[09:50] | ♪ I ride ‘cross dusty plains ♪ | 身影多么雄壮 |
[09:53] | ♪ Singing sweet refrains ♪ | 歌声多嘹亮 |
[09:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[09:59] | I’ll turn my poem into a song and have Sir Maxwell sing it! | 我要把我的诗变成一首歌 让麦克斯爵士唱出来 |
[10:03] | Only, he’ll hide behind this bush. | 只要他能躲在这片灌木丛后面 |
[10:06] | Then I’ll stand over here, and pretend I’m singing to Tilly! | 然后我就站在这儿 假装为蒂莉姑妈唱歌 |
[10:10] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just sing the song yourself? | 由你自己来唱不是更简单? |
[10:13] | With a voice like this? How can I? | 用这样的声音吗? 怎么可能? |
[10:15] | Trust me, princess Sofia, this is a great plan! | 相信我,苏菲亚公主 |
[10:19] | Mm, okay. Let’s go ask Sir Maxwell if he’ll help. | 这是个伟大的计划 好吧,那去问问麦克斯爵士能不能帮忙 |
[10:24] | ♪ Oh, I shine this shield for the battlefield ♪ | 我擦亮盾牌要上战场 |
[10:28] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下,麦克斯爵士 |
[10:29] | Sir Maxwell, can you do a favor for Sir Bartleby? | 您能帮巴特比爵士一个忙吗? |
[10:32] | What kind of favor, my lady? | 什么忙呢,我的小姐? |
[10:35] | We need you to sing. | 我们需要你唱歌 |
[10:36] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话… |
[10:37] | ♪ Count me in ♪ | 没问题 |
[10:43] | “Still waiting for me sandwich, little prince.” | 还等着我的三明治呢,小王子 |
[10:49] | That’s it. I give up! | 够了,我不干了 |
[10:51] | ♪ Ooh-hoo-hoo, try and catch up to my shadow ♪ | 加油追上我的影子 |
[10:53] | Oh, where are you going, James? | 你要去哪儿,詹姆士? |
[10:55] | – I’m quitting. – Quitting? | 我不干了 不干了? |
[10:57] | All Sir Finnegan wants me to do is sharpen this and shine that. | 所有芬尼根爵士想让我干的… 不过是磨磨这个,擦亮那个 |
[11:00] | It’s boring and I’m not even good at it. | 太无聊了!而且也不是我擅长的 |
[11:02] | Oh, I suppose you thought being a knight was nothing more | 我猜你也认为当个骑士 |
[11:05] | than riding around on a horse, carrying a big sword? | 也就无非是骑马转转 扛柄长剑什么的吧? |
[11:08] | Yeah, and a big shield! | 没错,还有大盾牌 |
[11:10] | Ah, well, being a knight is much more than that. | 其实,成为骑士不仅仅如此 |
[11:13] | It’s about being the first | 他要第一个冲进漆黑、低矮的丛林里… |
[11:16] | to head into dark, creepy woods to see what’s lurking there. | 去看有什么潜在的危险 |
[11:19] | It’s about climbing to the tippy tops of icy peaks to battle snow monsters! | 还要爬上被冰雪覆盖的 |
[11:24] | Yeah! | 绝壁山顶和那些雪怪作战 |
[11:25] | But you can’t do any of that | 对 但是,你什么都做不了 |
[11:27] | without a well-saddled horse and clean armor. | 没有一匹配着马鞍的马 和干净的铠甲的话 |
[11:32] | And if you’re wondering why Sir Finnegan is being so tough on you, | 如果你还怀疑为什么 芬尼根爵士对你如此严厉 |
[11:35] | think about it. | 想想这些 |
[11:36] | Think of how tough a snow monster is going to be! | 想想雪怪又该有多难对付 |
[11:39] | He’s training me to be a knight! | 他在训练我成为一名骑士 |
[11:41] | Exactly! So, do you still wanna quit? | 没错 |
[11:43] | No way! | 那么,你还想退出吗? |
[11:45] | That’s the spirit, my boy! | 不了 就是这样,我的王子 |
[11:46] | Now, you better get polishing because you missed a few spots. | 现在去擦盔甲 因为你还有点儿没擦干净 |
[11:58] | There you are, aunt Tilly. I couldn’t find you anywhere. | 你在这儿,蒂莉姑妈 我到处都找不到你 |
[12:01] | Well, that’s because I wasn’t anywhere. I was right here! | 那是因为我没在那些地方 我就在这儿 |
[12:04] | There’s a surprise for you in the garden. | 在花园里有个给你的惊喜 |
[12:06] | Oh! Really? Well, we shouldn’t keep it waiting then, should we? | 真的吗? 那我们还等什么呢,是不是? |
[12:11] | ♪ Ma may mee mow moo ♪ | 吗美米吗姆 |
[12:14] | ♪ Ma may mee mow moo ♪ | 吗美米吗姆 |
[12:17] | ♪ Ma may mee mow moo… ♪ | 吗美米吗姆 |
[12:22] | Uh, your lady love approacheth. Time for me to hide! | 你爱的那个女士过来了 我得赶紧藏起来 |
[12:26] | Here’s your surprise, aunt Tilly. | 这就是你的惊喜,蒂莉姑妈 |
[12:28] | Sir Bartleby has a song he’d like to sing for you. | 巴特比爵士想为你唱一首歌 |
[12:34] | The silent knight sings? | 沉默的骑士要唱歌? |
[12:36] | Well, that’s something you don’t hear every day. | 这种事情可是不常见 |
[12:38] | Allyoop. Ready when you are! | 好吧,准备好就开始吧 |
[12:40] | All right. A one, and a two, and a… | 好咧,一 ,二 |
[12:45] | ♪ Perhaps it is the way you ride backwards on a horse ♪ | 我总能看到你 倒骑着马唱着歌 |
[12:51] | ♪ Or that you taught a dragon to knit instead of scorch ♪ | 你教会巨龙编织 乖乖的不喷火 |
[12:57] | Is this about me? | 这是关于我的? |
[12:58] | ♪ You have a special style ♪ | 你所做得一切 |
[13:02] | How sweet! | 好甜蜜 |
[13:03] | ♪ That makes me just want to smile ♪ | 让我真的好崇拜 |
[13:07] | Oh, my. | 天啊! |
[13:08] | ♪ I hope I’m not too bold ♪ | 我鼓起了勇气 |
[13:10] | ♪ But I’d be one lucky fella if we took a stroll ♪ | 向你说出心中秘密 很想与你一起 |
[13:15] | ♪ Beneath your ol’ umbrella ♪ | 打着伞四处游戏 |
[13:18] | ♪ We could spend a lovely day ♪ | 漫步在美丽海港 |
[13:23] | ♪ Walking backwards down by the bay ♪ | 一同度过美好时光 |
[13:28] | ♪ Tilly, oh, Tilly, you’re so unique ♪ | 蒂莉,蒂莉 你是唯一 |
[13:33] | ♪ I’m on a quest and it’s you that I seek ♪ | 我寻寻觅觅 忽然间看到你 |
[13:39] | ♪ I feel like a birdie who’s just found its beak ♪ | 我像一只小鸟找到了嘴 |
[13:43] | ♪ You make this silent knight ♪ | 你让我有说话的勇气 |
[13:47] | ♪ Want to speak ♪ | |
[13:49] | Oh, you feel all that about little ol’ me? | 这难道都是你对我的感觉? |
[13:53] | ♪ I’ve spent my life fighting with a sword and a lance ♪ | 我一辈子都在南征北战 |
[13:58] | ♪ Never once thinking of love and romance ♪ | 从没有想过爱情与浪漫 |
[14:03] | ♪ Till I met you ♪ | 直到遇见你 |
[14:07] | ♪ Now all I can do ♪ | 我现在只想对你说 |
[14:12] | ♪ Is say… ♪ | |
[14:14] | ♪ Tilly, oh, Tilly, you’re so unique ♪ | 蒂莉,蒂莉 你是唯一 |
[14:20] | ♪ I’m on a quest and it’s you that I seek… ♪ | 我寻寻觅觅 忽然间看到你 |
[14:26] | Oh! Hello. | 你好 |
[14:28] | Wait a minute. It was you singing this whole time? | 等一下,是你一直在唱歌? |
[14:30] | Yes. ♪ It was I… ♪ | 是的,就是我 |
[14:33] | So, did you really mean all those things you sang? | 那么,你唱的那些都是认真的吗? |
[14:37] | Well, Sir Bartleby wrote the song. | 是巴特比爵士写的这首歌 |
[14:40] | Well, Sir Bartleby, was this some kind of a joke? | 巴特比爵士,你是想用这个逗我开心吗? |
[14:42] | Because if it was, it’s, uh, not very funny. | 但我觉得这个并不好玩 |
[14:45] | Just tell her. | 去告诉她 |
[14:47] | Yes, Sir Bartleby, tell me. | 没错,巴特比爵士,告诉我 |
[14:52] | Well, okay. Uh, I have to get ready for the banquet, | 那好吧,我… |
[14:54] | So I’ll leave you two to your shenanigans. | 我得准备去参加宴会了 祝你们玩得开心! |
[15:00] | I’m sorry, Sir Bartleby. | 对不起,巴特比爵士 |
[15:03] | Perhaps a little fencing practice will take your mind off things. | 也许练练剑术能让你忘掉刚才的事 |
[15:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心,我会想其他办法 |
[15:09] | I’ll think of another way to help you with aunt Tilly. | 来帮你和蒂莉姑妈的 |
[15:16] | Oh, Sofia, it’s time to get dressed for the banquet! | 苏菲亚,咱们该换衣服去参加宴会了 |
[15:20] | In a minute. I’m trying to help Sir Bartleby. | 等一会儿,我正在想办法帮巴特比爵士呢 |
[15:23] | You can help him after you change. | 换完了衣服也可以帮他 |
[15:25] | We have to put on our gowns and dancing shoes. | 我们得换上长裙和舞鞋 |
[15:28] | There’s going to be dancing tonight? | 今天晚上有舞会吗? |
[15:30] | Mm-hmm. | |
[15:37] | I’ve got it! | 我有办法了 |
[15:41] | You want me to dance with Tilly? | 你想要我和蒂莉一起跳舞? |
[15:43] | Yes! At the banquet tonight. | 是的,就在今晚的宴会上 |
[15:45] | – But I can’t dance! – Sure you can! | 可我不会跳舞 你能办到的 |
[15:48] | I saw the way you moved your feet when you were fencing. | 我看到你击剑时的步伐移动 |
[15:50] | It’s just like dancing. | 就像跳舞一样 |
[15:52] | No, it’s not! | 可那不是跳舞 |
[15:53] | Yes, it is! | 是的,可以的 |
[15:55] | Come on, I’ll teach you the royal reel! | 来吧,我教你皇家舞步 |
[15:57] | Move your feet like this. See? | 就像这样移动你的脚 |
[15:59] | Hop right, hop left. | 看到了?右脚跳,左脚跳 |
[16:03] | Now, clap. | 现在拍手 |
[16:07] | Now, spin around. | 现在转圈 |
[16:10] | You got this, come on! | 你学会了,来吧 |
[16:12] | You’re doing great! | 你跳得好极了 |
[16:13] | Now, go back the other way. | 现在换个方向 |
[16:17] | Ha! I think I’m getting the hang of this! | 我想我找到其中的诀窍了 |
[16:19] | You sure are! Dancing’s the perfect way | 没错,跳舞是接近蒂莉姑妈最好的办法 |
[16:21] | to have fun with aunt Tilly, without saying anything. | 还不用说话 |
[16:24] | – Go, Sir Bartleby! – Woop, woop! | 加油,巴特比爵士 |
[16:29] | – James? – Oh. Hi, dad. | 詹姆士 嗨,爸爸 |
[16:31] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready for the banquet? | 你不是 去参加宴 |
[16:33] | – I’m not going. – You’re not? | 我不去了 你不去了? |
[16:34] | I have too much work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[16:35] | After I finish the armor, | 等我弄完盔甲 |
[16:37] | I have to clean Sir Finnegan’s saddle and sword. | 我还要去清洁芬尼根爵士的马鞍和宝剑 |
[16:39] | Well, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you took a little break. | 我相信他不会介意让你休息一小会儿的 |
[16:42] | Yes, he would. But that’s okay. | 是的,他不会 不过这没什么 |
[16:44] | This is what I have to do if I wanna be a great knight, one day. | 为了成为一名伟大的骑士 |
[16:47] | Huh! You’re absolutely right. | 这是我应该做的 你说得非常对 |
[16:57] | Here we are! | 我们到了 |
[16:59] | And there’s Tilly. | 蒂莉,在那儿 |
[17:02] | And he’s really a very sweet dragon. | 而且他真的是一条很温柔的龙 |
[17:04] | When he’s not setting everything on fire. | 在它不放火烧东西的时候 |
[17:07] | I wish I could talk to her. | 我真想和她聊天 |
[17:10] | At least you’re going to dance with her. Ready? | 至少你要去和她跳舞了 好了吗? |
[17:12] | No. But I’ll do it anyway. | 没有,但我一定会去的 |
[17:20] | Now’s your chance. Good luck! | 现在看你的了 |
[17:24] | Oh. Hello, Sir Bartleby. | 好运 你好,巴特比爵士 |
[17:30] | Ah, the royal reel. I love this dance. | 皇家舞步,我最爱这支舞 |
[17:33] | Are you asking me to dance? | 你在邀请我跳舞吗? |
[17:36] | Why, I’d love to! | 我很愿意 |
[17:43] | My, aren’t you light on your feet! | 天啊,你跳得真优雅 |
[17:46] | Where did you learn to dance so well? | 你是在哪儿学的?跳得这么好! |
[17:48] | Oh, silly me. You don’t talk. | 我真傻,你不说话的 |
[17:58] | Uh-oh! | 慢点儿 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:02] | Sir Bartleby! Did you say something? | 巴特比爵士,刚才是你在说话吗? |
[18:10] | Oh, well, that was one way to sweep a girl off her feet! | 不管怎么说 这是个抓住女孩芳心的好办法 |
[18:15] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[18:16] | It wasn’t as bad as you think! | 情况没你想象的那么糟 |
[18:18] | It was worse! I give up! | 还要更糟糕,我放弃了 |
[18:21] | It was silly to think she would love me, with a voice like this. | 我太傻了,想着她会爱上我 一个声音这样的人 |
[18:26] | Perhaps I’m just meant to be alone. | 也许我注定就该孤独终老 |
[18:34] | Little prince! Where is my armor? | 小王子,我的盔甲在哪? |
[18:38] | Right here, sir. | 这儿,先生 |
[18:40] | I meant, why isn’t my armor on me? | 我是说,为什么没把盔甲给我穿上? |
[18:46] | Honestly, little prince, you’ve got to be more… | 说实话,小王子,你应该再… |
[18:49] | Done, sir! | 好了,先生 |
[18:50] | Not half bad. But where is my… | 不算太坏,我的那个… 剑 |
[18:52] | – Sword. – And my… | 还有我的… 盾牌 |
[18:53] | – Shield. – Okay. | 好吧,但你有没有把… |
[18:54] | But have you got my… | |
[18:56] | Your horse is saddled up and ready to go! | 您的马已经放好了马鞍,随时出发 |
[18:58] | Perfectly groomed horse. | 精心打扮好的马 |
[18:59] | Sparkling armor. Sword is nice and sharp. | 光闪闪的盔甲 宝剑干净锋利 |
[19:02] | Impressive work. I’m ready for the ceremony. | 完美的工作 我准备去典礼了 |
[19:11] | – Well, aren’t you coming? – What do you mean? | 那么,你不来吗? 您的意思是… |
[19:14] | I want everyone to see my excellent squire riding at my side. | 我想让大家都看到我这个 杰出的扈从骑行在身边 |
[19:18] | Really? Thank you, Sir Finnegan! | 真的?谢谢你,爵士 |
[19:20] | You’re welcome, prince James. | 不用客气,詹姆士王子 |
[19:27] | I don’t think you should give up, Sir Bartleby. | 我觉得你不该放弃,巴特比爵士 |
[19:29] | You’re the bravest of the brave. | 你是勇士中的勇士 |
[19:31] | So they say. | 那是他们说的 |
[19:33] | You’ve fought ogres and giants, and who knows what else! | 你打败了怪兽和巨人 也许还有其他的什么 |
[19:35] | If you were brave enough to do all that, | 如果你有足够的勇气去做那些 |
[19:37] | then I know you can be brave enough to tell aunt Tilly how you feel. | 那么我相信你一定有勇气 去告诉蒂莉姑妈你的感受 |
[19:40] | No matter what your voice sounds like. | 无论你的声音是什么样的 |
[19:42] | It’s not the same kind of bravery. | 那根本就不是一种勇气 |
[19:44] | No. This kind is harder. | 对,这种更困难 |
[19:47] | Sir Bartleby, don’t be afraid to be yourself. | 巴特比爵士,别害怕做你自己 |
[19:56] | Good morrow, everyone. | 早安,各位 |
[19:58] | We are here to honor the Duchess Matilda, | 我们齐聚于此… |
[20:00] | With the Shield of Valor award, | 是为了给玛蒂尔达女公爵 颁发英勇之盾 |
[20:02] | For her bravery taming the dreadful dragon of Dashwood. | 以奖赏她勇敢驯服达什伍德恶龙的壮举 |
[20:10] | Oh, whiz-bang. Thanks, everyone. | 太棒了,谢谢,各位 |
[20:12] | Now then, to present the shield of valor, | 现在,有请为她颁发英勇之盾的… |
[20:15] | I’d like to call up our kingdom’s most decorated knight, Sir Bartleby! | 我们王国功勋卓著的骑士 巴特比爵士 |
[20:28] | You can do it. Tell her. | 你可以的,告诉她 |
[20:33] | My dear Duchess Matilda… | 我亲爱的玛蒂尔达女公爵 |
[20:38] | – He can talk? – Yep. | 他会说话? 是的 |
[20:40] | I, I… Um, uh… | 我…我觉得… |
[20:44] | I think you’re wonderful. | 我觉得你非常好 |
[20:46] | Oh. You do? | 你吗?真的吗? |
[20:48] | He does? | |
[20:50] | If I have been acting strange, | 如果我之前让你觉得有些奇怪 |
[20:53] | it is only because being around you makes me very happy. | 那是因为在你身边的时候 让我觉得非常开心 |
[20:59] | You don’t say. | 别这么说 |
[21:00] | I’ve wanted to tell you how I feel, | 我很想告诉你,我对你的真实想法 |
[21:03] | But I didn’t because… | 但是我没有,因为… |
[21:04] | Well, because I was afraid of what you’d think of my voice. | 因为,我怕你对我的声音有想法 |
[21:10] | Your voice? I love your voice! | 你的声音?我喜欢你的声音 |
[21:12] | Why? | 什么? |
[21:14] | Why, I’ve never heard anything like it. | 我从来没有听过这样的声音 |
[21:16] | And I love one-of-a-kind things! | 我喜欢特别的东西 |
[21:18] | You are one-of-a-kind! | 你太特别了 |
[21:20] | And you are whiz-bang! | 你太帅了 |
[21:22] | Uh, is that a good thing? | 这真是件好事 |
[21:24] | It’s the best thing! | 是最好的事 |
[21:25] | Then if I may, | 那么,如果可以 |
[21:27] | it would be my honor to give you a tour | 我能否荣幸地邀请您,玛蒂尔达女公爵 |
[21:31] | of the Enchanted forest sometime. | 一起去魔法森林观光呢? |
[21:35] | Why wait for sometime, when we can go now? | 那我们还等什么? 为什么不现在去? |
[21:37] | Well, then, whiz-bang! | 那真是…太好了 |
[21:42] | May I present to you the Shield of Valor. | 请允许我为您颁发英勇之盾 |
[21:53] | Thank you for all your help, princess Sofia. | 非常感谢您的帮助,苏菲亚公主 |
[21:56] | You’re welcome, Sir Bartleby. | 不用客气,巴特比爵士 |
[22:00] | Sir Bartleby, I thought you preferred riding shields. | 巴特比爵士,我猜你更喜欢滑盾牌 |
[22:02] | Good point! | 好主意 |
[22:08] | Wait! I almost forgot something. | 等等,我差点儿忘了样东西 |
[22:16] | Now we’re ready! | 一切就绪了 |
[22:20] | See you later, aunt Tilly! | 回头见,蒂莉姑妈 |
[22:22] | Bye, dear. See you soon. | 再见,亲爱的 |
[22:24] | And thank you for the sled, Roland! I mean shield! | 谢谢你送的滑板,我是说盾牌 |
[22:26] | It looks like aunt Tilly found her special someone. | 看上去姑妈找到了她那个对的人 |
[22:28] | But he does have an odd voice. | 不过他的声音有点奇怪 |
[22:30] | I didn’t notice. | 我倒不觉得 |