时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:19] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:22] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:25] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:31] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ Sofia, the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:38] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 |
[00:47] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the first ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 |
[00:57] | SOFIA: Baileywhoops. | 管家有麻烦 |
[01:07] | I don’t get it, Sofia. | 真不明白,苏菲亚 |
[01:09] | All this fuss for some royal jellybeans? | 这么大张旗鼓就是为了 那什么皇家「生煎」? |
[01:12] | Not jellybeans, Clover. It’s the Royal Jubilee. | 不是皇家生煎,幸运草 应该说是皇家盛典 |
[01:15] | A big celebration of the kingdom’s birthday. | 是庆祝魔法王国生日的一个大聚会 |
[01:18] | “Presenting the Royal family of Wei-Ling!” | 威灵皇室成员莅临庆典现场 |
[01:21] | Welcome to Enchancia. | 欢迎来到魔法王国 |
[01:22] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢您的光临 |
[01:24] | “Presenting his majesty, King Magnus of Rudistan, | 下一位贵宾是来自鲁迪斯坦的 |
[01:27] | and his royal sorcerer, Greylock the Grand! | 马格纳斯国王和他的皇家巫师 著名的加里洛克先生 |
[01:30] | King Magnus, so good to see you. | 马格纳斯国王,很高兴见到你 |
[01:32] | Ah, Good morning. | 早上好,您一定是 |
[01:34] | You must be the steward of Rudistan. | 鲁迪斯坦王国的总管吧? |
[01:36] | And you must be the lucky man | 您一定就是举国上下都交口称赞 |
[01:37] | with the best job in all the known kingdoms, | 对工作一丝不苟又和蔼可亲的 |
[01:40] | the Royal Steward of Enchancia. | 魔法王国总管 |
[01:43] | I am Slickwell, at your service. | 我叫斯利维,乐意为您效劳 |
[01:45] | And I am Baileywick, at your service. | 请叫我巴利维克,乐意为您效劳 |
[01:47] | And I’m Sofia. | 还有我,苏菲亚 |
[01:49] | Princess Sofia, of course. What an honor. | 苏菲亚公主 当然了,我太荣幸了 |
[01:53] | I must admit, Baileywick, I am a big admirer of your job. | 我必须承认,巴利维克 |
[01:56] | ( clears throat ) | 我非常敬重您的工作 |
[01:57] | I mean, of you. | 我是说,敬重您 |
[01:59] | So I brought a small token of my admiration. | 所以我特别备了一份小礼物 来表达我的敬意 |
[02:02] | For me? Why, thank you. | 给我的?太感谢了 |
[02:04] | It is the loveliest two-headed snake | 这是我见过的最可爱的双头蛇 |
[02:07] | I’ve ever seen. | |
[02:09] | Allow me. | 为您戴上 |
[02:12] | May it bring you good luck. | 它也许会给您带来好运的 |
[02:14] | You’re going to need it. | 我保证你用得着 |
[02:17] | “From the Kingdom of Zumaria, | 来自祖玛瑞亚王国的 |
[02:19] | Queen Cecily and Princess Vivian.” | 塞西莉女王以及薇薇安公主 |
[02:23] | Well, well. If it isn’t Bedsick. | 这不是拆克巫师吗? |
[02:26] | You know my name, Greylock. | 你知道我的名字,加里洛克 |
[02:28] | ( buzzing ) Ow! | |
[02:30] | Sorry, Cardtrick. | 抱歉,一个小把戏 |
[02:32] | I just had to try out my new palm zapper! | 我只是想试试我的新电子灭虫器 |
[02:34] | I haven’t seen you since the big school reunion. | 自从上次校友会我们就没再见过吧 |
[02:37] | I see your hair grew back okay. | 你的少白头看来缓解了不少 |
[02:40] | Oh, you’ve got something on your… | 你的下巴上有个东西 |
[02:43] | Ha ha ha ha! I see you still act more like a jester | 我还是觉得你当小丑比当巫师更称职些 |
[02:45] | than a sorcerer. | |
[02:46] | Same old Greylock. | 老家伙加里洛克? |
[02:48] | Same old Kendrick! | 老家伙柴克 |
[02:49] | Cedric! | 是赛克 |
[02:51] | I’ll take your bag, Queen Cecily. | 我帮您拿包吧,塞西莉女王 |
[02:53] | Ooh! Baileywick! | 巴利维克 |
[02:54] | Your Majesties! | 我的陛下 |
[02:56] | Oh, allow me, Your Highness. | 当心,我的陛下 |
[02:59] | Thank you, uh… | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Slickwell. | 斯利维 |
[03:01] | Heh heh. Slickwell, Your Majesty. | 斯利维,我的陛下 |
[03:04] | And if there is ever anything more I can do | 如果有什么能为您效劳的 那是我的光荣 |
[03:07] | for you during our stay, I would be delighted | 我非常乐意承担起这份无上光荣的责任 |
[03:09] | to be of service. | |
[03:11] | That’s nice of you, but Baileywick here sees | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:13] | to all our needs. | 但是巴利维克会把一切都处理好的 |
[03:14] | I’m so sorry, Your Majesty. | 真是抱歉,我的陛下 |
[03:17] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道刚才是怎么回事 |
[03:18] | Let’s all go inside, shall we? | 我们现在进去吧,好吗? |
[03:21] | We have a wonderful day planned for everyone. | 我们为大家安排了一系列精彩的活动 |
[03:23] | First, there will be a welcome luncheon, | 首先,将有个盛大的欢迎午宴 |
[03:25] | then the adults will take part | 成年皇室成员们将举行皇室球联谊赛 |
[03:27] | in the Royal croquet match followed by the Jubilee Cake presentation. | 接下来是王国庆典蛋糕登场 |
[03:31] | Aw, we don’t get cake? | 不切蛋糕吗? |
[03:33] | We all get cake, James. | 当然要切的,詹姆士 |
[03:35] | After the grown-ups take a cruise | 但要等到大人们乘坐皇室帆船巡游之后 |
[03:37] | in the Royal schooner. | |
[03:38] | So what are we doing all day? | 那我们现在干嘛? |
[03:40] | Greylock the Grand has kindly volunteered | 大名鼎鼎的加里洛克自愿来照顾你们 |
[03:42] | to entertain you with his feats of magic. Ooh! | 给你们看他神奇的魔法表演 |
[03:45] | Prepare to be astounded by the greatest sorcerer | 酷 你们就准备好了大吃一惊吧 |
[03:49] | who ever waved a wand. | 全世界最伟大的巫师 要为你们挥动魔法棒 |
[03:52] | I am just as great as you. | 要知道我和你可是不相上下 |
[03:54] | But nowhere near as fun. | 不过你肯定不如我有趣 |
[03:56] | We’ll just see about that. | 那我们就走着瞧好了 |
[04:00] | Your Majesties, I should also like to volunteer | 我的陛下 |
[04:03] | to entertain the children. | 我想我也愿意自告奋勇 来照顾可爱的孩子们 |
[04:05] | That’s a first. | 这可真少见 |
[04:07] | I’ll show you who’s more fun. | 我要让你见识一下什么叫做有趣 |
[04:09] | May the best sorcerer win. | 只有最棒的巫师才能赢 |
[04:12] | ( buzzing ) Aaaaah! | |
[04:14] | Greylock, one. Redbrick, nothing. | 那肯定是我,你靠边站吧 |
[04:17] | ( groans ) | |
[04:23] | Oh, it seems they forgot the jiggly-wiggly pudding. | 他们好像忘记上这道颤颤巍巍的布丁了 |
[04:26] | Oh, dear, I’ll take it. Thank you, Slickwell. | 天啊,我端上去吧 谢谢你,斯利维 |
[04:30] | And if you recall, my royal jubilee lasted | 没记错的话,我的王国庆典 |
[04:34] | an entire month! | 可是持续了整整一个月呢 |
[04:36] | It certainly seemed like it. | 那肯定非常有意思 |
[04:39] | Pudding, Your Majesty– | 甜点,我的陛下 |
[04:40] | eeeee…whoa! | |
[04:43] | Whoa! Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[04:44] | Your Majesty, I-I’m so sorry. | 我的陛下 |
[04:47] | Let me clean it– uhhhh! | 我…我很抱歉 |
[04:49] | Baileywick! | 我马上帮您 巴利维克 |
[04:52] | Allow me, Your Highness. | 让我来吧,我的陛下 |
[04:54] | I always keep this special stain remover on hand, | 我专门准备了这种清洁剂 |
[04:57] | in case of accidents just like this. | 就是来应对这样的突发情况的 |
[04:59] | Are you okay, Your Majesty? | 你没事吧,我的陛下? |
[05:00] | My coat is as good as new. Thanks to Slickwell. | 我的衣服像新的一样了 谢谢你,斯利维 |
[05:03] | If you’ll excuse me, Your Majesties. | 如果需要请叫我,我的陛下 |
[05:08] | ( laughing ) | |
[05:10] | Baileywick, are you all right? | 巴利维克,你没事吧? |
[05:13] | Apparently not. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 当然有事,我也不知道怎么了 |
[05:15] | It was only an accident. | 那只是一次意外 |
[05:17] | Two accidents. | 两次意外了 |
[05:18] | ( crockery shatters ) | |
[05:20] | Make that three. | 这是第三次了 |
[05:21] | Ohh, another mess? | 真是糟糕 |
[05:24] | I’m afraid so. | 的确很糟糕 |
[05:25] | Allow me. It pains me to say it, | 我来吧,这么说也许很伤人 |
[05:27] | but I’ve seen this sort of thing before. | 但是我曾经见过这样的情况 |
[05:30] | You have? Indeed. | 你见过? 事实上… |
[05:31] | Even the greatest stewards eventually grow | 再优秀的主管也会因为年纪太老… |
[05:34] | too old for the job. | 而出现没办法继续胜任工作的情况 |
[05:36] | Too old? | 太老了? |
[05:37] | Baileywick’s not too old. | 巴利维克一点都不老 |
[05:40] | Everyone gets a little clumsy sometimes. | 每个人都会有状态不佳的时候 |
[05:42] | Well, at least this one didn’t break. | 至少这个还没打破 |
[05:44] | Whoa! | |
[05:45] | ( plate breaking ) | |
[05:46] | We all have to retire one day. | 我们早晚都会有退休的一天 |
[05:48] | Perhaps that day is sooner than you think. | 只是你的那天可能来得早了点儿 |
[05:54] | You’re not really thinking about quitting, | 你该不会真的想退休吧? |
[05:56] | are you, Baileywick? | 是吗,巴利维克? |
[05:57] | I have been doing this job a long time. | 我做这个工作的确已经很长时间了 你不能离开 |
[06:00] | You can’t leave. And I don’t intend to. | 其实我也不想 |
[06:02] | But what if my clumsiness keeps up? | 但如果我总是这么笨手笨脚的 |
[06:04] | I could ruin the whole Jubilee. | 会毁掉整个纪念日的 |
[06:06] | No, you won’t. Because I’m going to help you. | 不,你不会的,因为我会帮你的 |
[06:09] | Oh, you don’t have to do that, Princess. | 你没必要这样做的,公主殿下 |
[06:11] | Yes, I do. | 不,我要做 |
[06:12] | You’ve always been there for me. | 就像你之前照顾我 |
[06:14] | Now I’m going to be here for you. | 我现在来帮助你一样 |
[06:16] | ♪ Today, I’ll lend a hand to you ♪ | 今天我是你的助手 |
[06:19] | ♪ Wherever you go, whatever you do ♪ | 全心全意,在你身边 |
[06:21] | ♪ I have a plan to trip you up ♪ | 我要把碗碟都打碎 |
[06:23] | ♪ Drop every tray and every cup ♪ | 用尽全力,把一切搅乱 |
[06:26] | ♪ So if you hesitate or doubt ♪ | 如果你犹豫或迟疑 |
[06:28] | ♪ Just look to me, I’ll help you out ♪ | 不要着急,我会帮你 |
[06:30] | ♪ Because that serpent pin is cursed ♪ | 你戴的胸针已被诅咒 |
[06:33] | ♪ You’ll go from being best to worst ♪ | 一切都会乱糟糟 |
[06:35] | ♪ I’ll be your helping hands when the need arises ♪ | 不管发生什么 我都在你身边 |
[06:40] | ♪ And I will help provide ♪ | 我也会帮你们 |
[06:41] | ♪ Some terrible and cruel surprises ♪ | 制造很多可怕的麻烦 |
[06:44] | ♪ I’ll stand right by your side to help you stay in line ♪ | 我一定会做好 你的左膀右臂 |
[06:49] | ♪ And I will never rest until your job is mine! ♪ | 我一定不会失败 坐上王国总管 |
[06:56] | ♪ Mine! ♪ | 总管 |
[06:58] | ♪ Being steward of Enchancia, that’s my dream ♪ | 我的梦想是 |
[07:02] | ♪ To get that job, I’ve hatched a truly amazing scheme ♪ | 成为王国的总管 |
[07:07] | ♪ It involves a secret trick ♪ | 为抢到这个工作 |
[07:08] | Ha-ha! | 我要用点儿手段 按照我的计划 |
[07:09] | ♪ Getting rid of Baileywick! ♪ | 巴利维克说再见 |
[07:11] | ♪ To help you out, I’ll look the part ♪ | 帮助你完成工作 |
[07:14] | ♪ I’ll put on a coat and dress up smart ♪ | 我已经换上女佣的服装 |
[07:16] | ♪ And if you worry, fret or frown ♪ | 让你担心、烦躁 |
[07:19] | ♪ Slickwell kicks you when you’re down ♪ | 眉头张 |
[07:21] | ♪ There’s no need to lose your nerve ♪ | 我就把你踢到一旁 你不用心神不宁 |
[07:23] | ♪ Your junior steward’s here to serve ♪ | 有我一切顺利一些 |
[07:25] | ♪ But now that you’re a clumsy clod ♪ | 你笨头笨脑笨手笨脚 |
[07:28] | ♪ Slickwell’s going to steal your job! ♪ | 我当总管才会太平 |
[07:31] | ♪ I’ll be your helping hand when the need arises ♪ | 不管发生什么 我都在你身边 |
[07:35] | ♪ And I will help provide ♪ | 我也会帮你们 |
[07:37] | ♪ Some terrible and cruel surprises ♪ | 制造很多可怕的麻烦 |
[07:39] | ♪ I’ll stand right by your side to help you stay in line ♪ | 有我在你身边 一切按部就班 |
[07:44] | ♪ And I will never rest until your job is mine! ♪ | 我要不择手段 坐上王国总管 |
[07:50] | ♪ All mine! ♪ | 总管 |
[07:53] | ♪ I’ll guide you throughout the day ♪ | 一直在你身边 |
[07:55] | ♪ I’ll push you out of the way until your job is mine! ♪ | 我会不断地捣乱 直到坐上总管 |
[08:00] | ♪ Faithful friend of mine ♪ | 亲爱的朋友 |
[08:03] | ♪ Your job will soon be mine ♪ | 我要做大总管 |
[08:05] | ♪ I know you’ll do just fine ♪ | 我会在你身边 |
[08:07] | ♪ That job will soon be mine ♪♪ | 我要做大总管 |
[08:11] | I am ready to serve. | 我已经准备好上岗了 |
[08:14] | Nice outfit. But it’s missing one thing. | 服装不错,不过你忘了一个东西 |
[08:17] | Your very own pocket watch. | 你需要一个精准的怀表 |
[08:19] | Ooh! Thanks, Baileywick. | 谢谢巴利维克 |
[08:21] | We better get going. We have a jubilee to host. | 我们会做得很好的 我们是庆典的主人 |
[08:24] | After you, Princess. | 您先请,公主殿下 |
[08:26] | ( thud ) Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[08:31] | Now, children, behold this normal sheet of paper. | 孩子们,请看,这是张平平常常的纸 |
[08:34] | Swano Foldano! | 天鹅,快快出现 |
[08:39] | Hmm, pretty nice. | 还挺漂亮 |
[08:41] | Yes. But does it do anything? | 是的 但是还能有点别的吗? |
[08:43] | I suppose it might float | 要是把它放在水里还能漂起来呢 |
[08:45] | if you put it in water. | |
[08:48] | GREYLOCK: Balloonium Inflato! | 看看魔法气球动物吧 |
[08:50] | ( laughing ) | |
[08:52] | Whoa! Yay! | |
[08:54] | Who wants an enchanted balloon animal? | 谁想要魔法气球动物? |
[08:57] | I do! Me too, please! | 我要 我也要 |
[08:58] | Hey, Hattrick! Would you like one, too? | 还有我 西科,你不想来一个吗? |
[09:02] | Piñatapalooza! | 看我准备的皮纳塔 |
[09:05] | Oh, children! | 孩子们,谁想来第一个打海星? |
[09:07] | Who wants to take the first swing? | |
[09:10] | I do! I do! No, me! | 我要 |
[09:11] | ( sighs ) | 不,我 |
[09:13] | Your Majesties, | 尊敬的陛下,现在是皇家门球比赛时间 |
[09:15] | it is time for the Royal croquet match! Here you are, Your Highness. | 您拿好,我的殿下 |
[09:21] | Good man, Slickwell. | 干得好,斯利维 |
[09:25] | Masterful shot, Your Majesty. | 您的技术真是太棒了,陛下 |
[09:27] | You chose the perfect mallet for me, Slickwell. | 多亏你给我挑了个最好的球槌,斯利维 |
[09:30] | As always. | |
[09:32] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 多谢夸奖,我的陛下 |
[09:34] | Baileywick, would you choose a mallet for me? | 巴利维克,请你帮我选一支球杆 |
[09:36] | Right away, sire. Whoa! | 马上就好,陛下 |
[09:40] | Nice toss, Baileywick! Here you go, Dad! | 扔得漂亮,巴利维克 给你,爸爸 |
[09:42] | Thanks, Sofia. | 谢谢苏菲亚 |
[09:44] | Hmm, I’ll have to do something about her. | 得想个办法解决掉她 |
[09:48] | Nice shot. Baileywick, | 好球 巴利维克 |
[09:49] | I think I need a heavier mallet for this one. | 我想我需要一个比这个重一些的球槌 |
[09:52] | I’ll get it. | 马上就来 等等… |
[09:53] | Oh, dear. | 天啊,您的鞋子上沾了点泥呢,公主殿下 |
[09:55] | You seem to have stepped in some mud, princess. | |
[09:57] | I’ll just clean off your shoes for you. | 我来为您把鞋擦干净吧 |
[09:59] | That’s okay, Slickwell. You don’t have to. | 这没什么,斯利维,你没必要管它 |
[10:02] | But I insist. | 但是,我必须管 |
[10:05] | Baileywick. Yes, right away, Your Majesty. | 巴利维克 在,马上就换,我的陛下 |
[10:10] | Your mallet, sire. | 您的球槌,陛下 |
[10:13] | Ow! ( inhales ) | |
[10:14] | Ow ow ow! | |
[10:17] | Oh, allow me, sire. | 我扶您,先生 |
[10:19] | Oh, Your Majesty. I’m so, so sorry. | 我的陛下,我真的非常抱歉 |
[10:21] | Are you sure you’re feeling all right, Baileywick? | 你确定你真的没事吗,巴利维克? |
[10:24] | I don’t know, Your Majesty. | 我不知道,我的陛下 |
[10:25] | If– If you’ll excuse me. | 请…请容我失陪 |
[10:30] | Baileywick! | 巴利维克 |
[10:32] | Perhaps Slickwell is right. Perhaps it is time I retire. | 也许斯利维是对的 可能我真的是该退休了 |
[10:35] | No! SLICKWELL: Yes! | 不 是的 |
[10:37] | I mean, there comes a point in every steward’s life | 我是说每一个主管的一生里 |
[10:41] | when it’s finally time to hang up | 都会有这样的一刻 到时候就应该收起怀表 |
[10:43] | the watch and call it quits, as hard as that may be. | 让一切工作停止 尽管我知道这的确很不容易 |
[10:46] | You can’t do that. We need you. | 你不能那么做,我们需要你 |
[10:49] | Oh, I’m sure King Roland could find an able replacement. | 我相信国王一定会有更好的人选替换他 |
[10:52] | Baileywick, when I first became a princess, | 巴利维克,我刚成为公主的时候 |
[10:54] | I wasn’t sure I could do it. | 我完全不信自己能做好 |
[10:56] | Someone told me that I should keep trying | 有人告诉我应该尽力,再去试试 |
[10:58] | and things would get easier. | 一切都会变得容易 |
[11:00] | That someone was you. | 那个人就是你 |
[11:01] | Okay, Princess Sofia. I’ll give it one more try. | 好的,苏菲亚公主 |
[11:08] | ( laughing ) | 我会再努力一下的 这个看起来不错 |
[11:11] | This one looks good. | 那是跳跳糖,要当心 |
[11:13] | Oh, it’s a Bang Pop. Be careful. | 那是跳跳糖,要当心 |
[11:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:17] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[11:18] | Oh, children! | 孩子们,远在天边,近在眼前 |
[11:20] | Forces of magic far and near, | |
[11:22] | make a carousel appear! | 旋转木马快出现 |
[11:25] | Oh, look at all the unicorns! | 还是独角兽的呢 |
[11:27] | Let’s try it out! Come on! | 我们去试试吧 快走吧 |
[11:28] | Not too shabby, eh? | 还不错吧? |
[11:30] | Hmph. Show-off. | 走着瞧吧 |
[11:31] | Oh, they’re all so pretty! And unicorn-y! | 真是太可爱了 是我喜欢的独角兽 |
[11:34] | I call the green one. | 我要绿的 |
[11:36] | I want the yellow one. | 我要黄的 |
[11:40] | Revolvo! | 跑起来 |
[11:41] | ( Greylock laughing ) | 记得告诉你们的爸爸妈妈们 |
[11:44] | Now remember to tell your royal parents | |
[11:46] | who conjured up this fun ride for you. | 是谁变出了好玩的旋转木马 |
[11:49] | Greylock the Grand! | 是伟大的加里洛克 |
[11:51] | You don’t think I’m going to let you | 难道你不觉得我能让 |
[11:52] | get all the glory, do you? | 这一切变得更精彩吗? |
[11:54] | Wingaroodle-doo! | 长出翅膀吧,木马 |
[11:56] | ( gasps ) Whoa! Wings? | 翅膀 |
[11:58] | Oh, I did not think this could get any better! | 没有比这更好的旋转木马了 |
[12:00] | Oh, yeah? Well, watch this! | 是吗?看我的 |
[12:03] | Speediupitus! | 飞得更快 |
[12:04] | ( kids gasp ) | 飞得更高 |
[12:06] | Flapezio! | |
[12:10] | Liftoffigus! | 飞得快又高 |
[12:12] | Whoa! | 独角兽 |
[12:14] | We’re flying! Whoa! | 我们飞起来了 |
[12:18] | Top that! A flying unicorn carousel! | 最厉害的、飞起来的独角兽 |
[12:20] | It’s my dream come true! | 我的梦想成真了 |
[12:22] | Oh, is it going to come back down? | 你准备让他们怎么下来? |
[12:26] | I– I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[12:31] | What a beautiful cake. | 多漂亮的蛋糕 |
[12:33] | Yes, but keeping all that powdered sugar | 没错,要把糖粉撒得匀称 |
[12:34] | from falling off will require a steady hand. | 需要手特别稳才行 |
[12:37] | I am happy to carry it out if you like. | 如果您愿意,我可以替您端上去 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢了,但是皇室的传统 |
[12:40] | But it’s a royal tradition for the steward | 是由主管亲自呈上纪念蛋糕 |
[12:42] | to bring out the cake. | |
[12:44] | And what a great tradition that is. | 真是个伟大的传统,您请便 |
[12:46] | After you… | |
[12:48] | Careful, Baileywick. I’ll get the door. | 当心点儿,巴利维克 我来开门 |
[12:53] | And now it’s time to open the Jubilee gifts. | 现在是皇家庆典的献礼时间 |
[12:56] | This one is from the Kingdom of Wei-Ling. | 这份礼物是来自威灵王国的 |
[13:00] | What a marvelous vase! | 多么漂亮的花瓶,这么美丽又精致 |
[13:02] | So beautiful and delicate. | |
[13:03] | We will treasure it always. Thank you. | 我们会妥善保管的,谢谢 |
[13:06] | Oh! That one’s from me. | 下一个是我带来的礼物 |
[13:09] | It’s a gift fit for a king! | 是专门献给国王的 |
[13:13] | Why, this is even better than last year’s statue of you. | 这可比您去年的那座雕像好看多了 对 |
[13:18] | Your Majesties, | 我的陛下,请允许我为您献上… |
[13:19] | may I present the Royal Jubilee birthday cake of Enchancia! | 我们魔法王国的庆典蛋糕 |
[13:23] | This ought to be good. | 看来还不错 |
[13:29] | ( sighs ) | |
[13:30] | Ah–ah–ah- | |
[13:32] | achoo!!! | |
[13:37] | ( glass breaking ) Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:40] | Allow me, Your Majesty. | 我来扶您,我的陛下 |
[13:45] | Well, I suppose there’s only one thing left to do. | 好了,我想我没有别的选择了 |
[13:49] | Your Majesty, I’m afraid I can no longer serve | 尊敬的陛下 |
[13:52] | as castle steward of Enchancia. | 恐怕我不能再胜任 魔法王国总管这一职位了 |
[13:54] | I humbly offer my resignation. | 我会向您正式递交我的辞职信 |
[13:57] | No! Well, I don’t accept it. | 不 |
[13:59] | I won’t accept it. | 我不会接受的,肯定不接受 |
[14:00] | You’ve just been working too hard. | 你一直工作都非常努力 |
[14:02] | All you need is a little rest. | 我想你只是需要稍稍休息一下 |
[14:05] | A vacation, perhaps. | 度个假吧,会好的 |
[14:06] | I wish it were that simple. | 我也希望能这么简单 |
[14:08] | But I’ve embarrassed you and destroyed your royal gifts. | 但是我非常内疚毁掉了王室的礼物 |
[14:11] | I’m afraid it is time for me to retire. | 我想这一次我的确应该引咎辞职了 |
[14:14] | You can’t quit, Baileywick. | 你不能这样,巴利维克 |
[14:16] | Don’t let him quit, Dad. | 不要让他辞职,爸爸 |
[14:17] | I’m sure whatever’s wrong will pass. | 我相信这一切失误都会过去的 |
[14:20] | And you can’t leave us | 你不能在纪念日还没结束就丢下我们 |
[14:21] | right in the middle of the Jubilee. | |
[14:23] | But that’s why I’m leaving. | 正因为这样才要离开 |
[14:24] | So I don’t ruin the rest of it. | 不然会毁掉整个纪念日 |
[14:26] | If it helps, I would be happy | 如果需要的话 |
[14:29] | to fill in for the rest of the Jubilee, | 我想我很乐意操持纪念日的其他活动 |
[14:31] | if it’s all right with my king. | 我想我一定能保证按部就班 |
[14:34] | Why, I think it’s a fantastic idea. | 我觉得这倒真是个好主意 |
[14:37] | Then King Roland can see what great service is all about. | 看看究竟谁能为纪念日 提供最完美的服务 |
[14:43] | But, Baileywick, you can’t just leave us. | 但是巴利维克,你不能离开我们 |
[14:45] | We need you. | 我们需要你,你是家庭的一部分 |
[14:47] | You’re a part of the family. | |
[14:48] | Please stay, old friend. | 请你留下,我的老朋友 |
[14:50] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢了,谢谢大家 |
[14:51] | But I think this is for the best. Farewell. | 但我想那样对大家都好,再会 |
[15:01] | Oh! We have to get them back down! | 我们怎么让他们下来呢? |
[15:03] | Haltimbanco! | 快给我下来 |
[15:06] | I can’t hold it! | 我…我控制不住它了 |
[15:07] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[15:09] | Objectus Descendo! | 让它快回到地面上来 |
[15:17] | Oh! That was a close call. | 总算是平安着陆了 |
[15:20] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧? |
[15:22] | And willing to be sworn to secrecy | 你们愿不愿意为刚才发生的一切保密呢? |
[15:23] | about what just happened? | |
[15:24] | That was brilliant! | 真是太棒了 |
[15:27] | Best ride ever! | 最棒的旋转木马 |
[15:29] | Can we do it again? | 能再来一次吗? |
[15:30] | Um, I don’t see why not. | 你说干嘛不呢 |
[15:34] | SOFIA: Wait! | 等等,我能做得更多,我来替你工作 |
[15:36] | I can do more. I’ll carry things for you. | |
[15:38] | And– And serve the meals. Whatever it takes. | 还有,去操办宴会 |
[15:41] | Just don’t leave. | 不管做什么,只要你别走 |
[15:43] | You are very kind, Princess Sofia. | 你对我真是太好了,苏菲亚公主 |
[15:46] | But it’s time for me to go. | 但是我的确该离开了 |
[15:47] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是的 |
[15:49] | You’re the best steward in the world. | 你是这世界上最好的主管 |
[15:51] | People admire you so much, they even give you gifts. | 大家都那么尊敬你,还送你礼物 |
[15:56] | And I am going to give this gift to someone I admire. | 我该把这份礼物转赠给那个我尊敬的人 |
[16:00] | But– Now I really must start packing. | 但是,现在我得去收拾我的东西了 |
[16:05] | CLOVER: Hey, Sofia, you okay? | 苏菲亚,你没事吧? |
[16:07] | Whoa! Hey, watch out, watch out, watch out! | 天啊,当心,当心,当心 |
[16:08] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:11] | Whew. Hey, you dropped thi– Oh! | 你掉了这个 |
[16:16] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[16:17] | It’s like I got a case of the clumsies or something. | 我怎么突然变得笨手笨脚了? |
[16:20] | Can’t even hold onto a little pin. | 连个胸针都拿不住? |
[16:21] | The pin. | 胸针 |
[16:26] | When I had it, I slipped. When you had it, you stumbled. | 我拿着的时候摔倒了 你拿着的时候也站不稳 |
[16:30] | And Baileywick didn’t get clumsy | 那么不是巴利维克的问题 |
[16:32] | until Slickwell gave him this pin. | 而是这枚胸针有问题 |
[16:34] | You think the pin made Baileywick clumsy? | 你怀疑胸针让巴利维克变笨了? |
[16:36] | I don’t know. But we need to talk to Slickwell. | 我不知道 |
[16:38] | Let’s go! Ooof! | 得去找斯利维谈一谈,我们走 |
[16:41] | Okay. But let’s go slowly. | 好吧,还是慢慢走吧 |
[16:44] | Come on now, pick up the pace. | 都快点,别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[16:46] | It’s time for the harbor cruise. | 马上就要开始乘船巡游了 |
[16:47] | There is no slacking off when Slickwell’s in charge! | 现在是斯利维负责了 谁也别想偷懒 |
[16:53] | You forgot– Ohh! | 你忘了 |
[16:55] | Iff you want anything done right, | 想保证每一件事都做对,只能自己动手 |
[16:57] | you have to do it yourself. | |
[17:02] | Ohh! | |
[17:03] | Oh, this pin is awful! | 这胸针太可怕了 |
[17:05] | Hey, Sofia. Look! | 苏菲亚,你看 |
[17:06] | It’s the same as this pin. | 和这个胸针一样 |
[17:10] | “The beginner’s guide to magically cursed objects.” | 「初级诅咒魔法上手指南」 |
[17:14] | Whoa. “Whoever wears the Pin of Klutzenheimer | 「无论是谁,只要戴上这个诅咒胸针」 |
[17:17] | shall be cursed with colossal clumsiness!” | 「就会变得笨手笨脚,错误频出」 |
[17:19] | Whoa! | |
[17:21] | Ya think? | 你瞧吧 |
[17:23] | Slickwell gave Baileywick a pin that would make him clumsy! | 斯利维给了巴利维克这个胸针 好让他出错 |
[17:25] | And then he kept telling him to retire | 接着他还不断地让他辞职 |
[17:27] | so he could steal Baileywick’s job! | 好让他取代巴利维克的工作 |
[17:30] | We’ve got to stop him. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[17:34] | Okay. You go find Baileywick. | 好的,你去找巴利维克 |
[17:36] | I’ll make sure Slickwell doesn’t get away with it. | 我确保不让斯利维再使坏 |
[17:37] | Thanks, Clover. | 谢谢幸运草 |
[17:45] | Oh, I hate this thing. | 我讨厌这东西 |
[17:47] | All aboard for the harbor cruise! | 巡游已经一切准备就绪 |
[17:51] | ( bell rings ) Thank you, Slickwell. | 谢谢你,斯利维 |
[17:54] | ( chuckling ) | 是时候让你自己尝尝这个滋味了 |
[17:55] | It’s time you had a taste of your own medicine. | |
[17:58] | If it pleases Your Majesty, | 如果可以的话,我的陛下 |
[18:00] | I would gladly stay on | 我非常乐意接替皇室总管的职位 |
[18:01] | as your royal steward permanently– Oooh! | 永远地为您效劳 |
[18:07] | ( laughing ) | 我可真厉害 |
[18:08] | High-five me. | |
[18:10] | Baileywick, wait! | 巴利维克,等等 |
[18:12] | Baileywick! | 巴利维克 |
[18:17] | The cruise just won’t be the same without Baileywick. | 没有巴利维克,总觉得少了点什么 |
[18:19] | Nothing will be. ( sighs ) | 不会有问题的 |
[18:22] | Attention, everyone. | 大家请注意,我建议我们来干一杯吧 |
[18:24] | I would like to propose a toast. | |
[18:26] | Slickwell, please pour the gooseberry cider. | 斯利维,请帮大家斟满苹果汁吧 |
[18:29] | Right away, Your Majesty. | 马上就好,我的陛下 |
[18:31] | Just a moment, sire. | 稍等一下下 |
[18:36] | ( loud crash ) | 我很抱歉 |
[18:37] | ( awkward chuckle ) My apologies. | |
[18:40] | Ohhh! | |
[18:42] | Sorry again. Slippery deck. | 再次抱歉 甲板太滑了 |
[18:45] | Now let me take care of this stubborn cork. | 现在我来处理这该死的软木塞 |
[18:53] | I beg your pardon. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:55] | Ohh! The cider! | 苹果汁 |
[18:57] | No, I’ll stop it! | 不…我会搞定它的 |
[19:02] | Gangway! | 快让开 |
[19:05] | The wheel! | 船舵 |
[19:09] | ( gasps ) Roland, the rocks! | 罗伦,有礁石 |
[19:15] | Captain Vasquez, can you turn the ship? | 法斯奎船长,你能控制住船吗? |
[19:17] | Not without the wheel. | 没有舵不可能 |
[19:19] | So all this time, | 就是说,是那个魔法胸针 |
[19:20] | it was a cursed magic pin making me clumsy? | 让我不断出错的? |
[19:24] | Oh, no! | 不,他们已经走了 |
[19:25] | They’ve already left! | |
[19:26] | Sofia, look. | 苏菲亚,快看船朝着礁石冲过去了 |
[19:27] | The boat is headed right for the rocks. | |
[19:31] | Why aren’t they turning away? | 可他们为什么不转向呢? |
[19:33] | They must be in trouble. We have to help them. | 肯定是碰到麻烦了 我们得去帮他们 |
[19:35] | How? ( children laughing ) | 怎么办? |
[19:37] | Whee! Whoa! Whoo-hoo! Yay! | |
[19:40] | I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[19:43] | Greylock, the Royal schooner is in trouble. | 加里洛克 皇室纵帆船碰到麻烦了 |
[19:46] | Can you stop it? | 你能控制它吗? |
[19:47] | We’ll do it together. | 我们可以一起来 |
[19:49] | Like the carousel. | 就像上次一样 |
[19:50] | To the dock! | 快去码头 |
[19:53] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[19:54] | We must abandon ship, Your Majesties. | 我们只能弃船了,我的陛下 |
[19:56] | But– But I can’t swim. | 可是,我不会游泳 |
[20:01] | Together now, Greylock! | 我们联手,加里洛克 |
[20:03] | TOGETHER: Liftoffigus! | 马上飞起来 |
[20:11] | And let’s bring it back. | 现在让它回来吧 |
[20:12] | TOGETHER: Returno Homeo! | 转过头,飞回来 |
[20:30] | Well done! | 干得好 |
[20:31] | What a relief. | 谢天谢地,总算没事了 |
[20:33] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧? |
[20:35] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[20:36] | Thank you for saving us, Greylock. | 谢谢你救了我们,加里洛克 |
[20:38] | I couldn’t have done it without my friend Cedric. | 没有他的帮忙我是做不到的 赛克 |
[20:41] | Oh? Well done, Cedric. | 干得漂亮,赛克 |
[20:44] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢,我的陛下 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry about the cruise, everyone. | 出了这个意外我非常抱歉 |
[20:47] | And the mess. | 弄得一团糟 |
[20:49] | Here, allow me to clean it up– | 让我来,让我来清理干净 |
[20:51] | Whaaaa! | |
[20:53] | No, allow me | 还是让我来告诉大家你做了什么吧 |
[20:55] | to tell everyone what you did. | |
[20:57] | Slickwell gave Baileywick a cursed magic pin | 斯利维给了巴利维克一个咒语胸针 |
[20:59] | that made him super-clumsy. | 让他不停地出错 |
[21:01] | The pin! | 胸针 |
[21:03] | ( gasps ) | |
[21:04] | And there it is, right there. | 就在那,在他身上 |
[21:08] | Uh, Your Majesties, I-I can explain. | 我的陛下,我可以解释的 |
[21:11] | I think we’ve seen all we need to see. | 我想这一切,现在已经够清楚了 |
[21:14] | Slickwell, your services are no longer needed. | 斯利维,我们不再需要你的服务了 |
[21:17] | You can’t fire me. I work for King Magnus! | 你不能解雇我 我为马格纳斯国王工作的 |
[21:20] | Not anymore, you don’t, Slickwell. | 以后就不是了,斯利维 |
[21:24] | What? | 先生,别这样,求你了 |
[21:25] | But, sire! | |
[21:26] | Please! | |
[21:29] | Whaaaa! | |
[21:30] | Oh, blasted pin! | 该死的胸针 |
[21:40] | Baileywick, I am so glad you’re still here. | 巴利维克,真高兴你回到我们身边 |
[21:43] | I hope this means you’ll change your mind about leaving. | 希望你已经改变主意了,不再离开了 |
[21:46] | Leaving? | 离开?我怎么能离开呢? |
[21:48] | How can I leave when there’s so much work to be done? | 这儿还有那么多工作要做 |
[21:50] | Please fetch the spare glasses from the crystal cabinet. | 请大家把多余的杯子从水晶橱里拿出来 |
[21:52] | And there’s another jug of gooseberry cider in the galley. | 还有厨房里装苹果汁的水壶 |
[21:55] | TOGETHER: Yes, sir. Right away. | 好的,马上办 |
[21:57] | Princess Sofia, if it wasn’t for you, | 苏菲亚公主 |
[22:00] | I don’t know what I would have done. | 要不是你帮忙,都不知道会发生什么 |
[22:02] | Thank you for being such a loyal friend. | 多亏有你这个可靠的朋友 |
[22:04] | I’m just glad you’re staying. | 我真高兴你能留下 |
[22:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:07] | ( groaning ) | |
[22:16] | You haven’t heard the last of Slickwell! | 我斯利维肯定会回来的 |
[22:18] | Ohh! | |
[22:19] | Ahh! Curse that pin. | 该死的胸针 |
[22:24] | Attention, everyone. | 大家注意了,我提议大家来干一杯 |
[22:25] | I’d like to propose a toast | |
[22:27] | to the best castle steward a king could ever have, | 为魔法王国最称职的皇室总管 |
[22:30] | and a great friend. | 也是最好的朋友 |
[22:33] | To Baileywick! | 敬巴利维克 |
[22:34] | ALL: To Baileywick! | 敬巴利维克 |