时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | With over 20,000 clinics worldwide, | 全球两万多家检测中心 |
[00:10] | Soul Connex helped people find their perfect match. | 「灵魂匹配」帮人们找到完美伴侣 |
[00:11] | 灵魂匹配 用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣 | |
[00:14] | I figured it was time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[00:16] | It’s what I’ve wanted all my life. | 此乃我终生所求 |
[00:18] | Your future is waiting. | 美好未来尽在「灵魂匹配」 |
[00:18] | 灵魂匹配 用科学鉴证你的灵魂伴侣 | |
[00:20] | Go to Soul Connex for more info. | 详情请登录官方网站 |
[00:52] | You’re back. | 回来了啊 |
[00:53] | You’re back. | 你也回来了 |
[01:04] | Was he funny? | 他风趣吗 |
[01:04] | No, he was not funny at all. | 一点也不风趣 |
[01:07] | He was quite nervous. | 他特别紧张 |
[01:09] | He asked so many questions about you. | 他问了好多你的事 |
[01:11] | What’d you tell him? | 你都跟他说什么了 |
[01:13] | How was Sarah? | 莎拉怎么样 |
[01:15] | I mean, she’s… young, excitable… | 她很年轻 很活泼 |
[01:21] | I don’t know… | 说不好 |
[01:23] | But she’s gorgeous, right? | 但她很漂亮吧 |
[01:26] | She is! I saw her. | 我看过了 她很漂亮 |
[01:28] | I mean, like… | 好吧 |
[01:30] | Sure, but the whole small talk thing she was trying to do was kind of awful, you know. | 确实漂亮 但一开口就暴露自己是个花瓶了 |
[01:42] | – We did some things. – Yeah? | -我们玩了一些花样 -是吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah, it was weird, he had different moves. | 有些清奇 他的方式很特别 |
[01:47] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[01:48] | Like, I don’t know, he was trying to spell my name. | 怎么说呢 他试着拼我的名字 |
[01:53] | Elizabeth’s a nine letter word, that’s pretty huge in Scrabble. | 伊丽莎白这么长 拼字游戏里都不容易拼出来 |
[01:55] | Good for him. | 小伙挺”厉害” |
[01:57] | And then he put his hands… | 然后他把手放入… |
[01:58] | You know that’s my capacity for details, thanks. | 听你说到这里是我的极限了 |
[02:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:14] | Did you wear a condom? | 你戴套了吗 |
[02:15] | – Come on, really. – I have to ask. | -不是吧 -我必须得问啊 |
[02:18] | Yes, but I didn’t put it in. | 戴了 但我没放进去 |
[02:21] | Did she not let you after you used the phrase “put it in”? | 是你跟她说”放进去”后 她没让吗 |
[02:31] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[02:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | Yes, I am. | 我没事 |
[02:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:43] | Was it weird? | 很别扭吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, a little bit. | 有一点 |
[02:46] | But it was fun. | 但很有意思 |
[02:47] | But I’m happy to be back here with you. | 不过我还是开心回到你身边 |
[02:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:03] | Good morning, Los Angelenos. | 早上好 洛杉矶市民们 |
[03:05] | It’s 8:07 a.m. and a balmy 77 degrees. | 现在是8点07分 天气和暖 25度 |
[03:08] | The freeways are looking good and to be perfectly honest with you, LA– | 道路畅通 老实说 洛城市民们 |
[03:12] | God, I am just gonna say it, I am feeling optimistic. | 我的小宇宙要爆发了 感觉正能量满满啊 |
[03:16] | You know those days when you just feel like, yeah, I’ve got this. | 就是那种内心笃定 自信爆棚的感觉 |
[03:19] | I’m living a great life, I’m happy, healthy, successful | 我生活美满 幸福满溢 人生赢家 |
[03:22] | and most importantly, I am in control. | 最重要的是 我的人生由我做主 |
[03:24] | Today, Los Angeles, that is I. | 我今天就是这种倍儿爽的感觉 |
[03:27] | Holla at me if you are having a great morning on 8188336000. | 请拨打热线 分享你清晨美好的心情 |
[03:32] | Ralph. What’s up, buddy? | 拉夫 你好啊 |
[03:37] | – Sir. – Mikey! | -先生 -小麦麦 |
[03:40] | Did you just call me “sir”? | 你刚喊我”先生”了吗 |
[03:41] | Yep. | 是呀 |
[03:42] | – Do I look like a knight to you? – Yeah. | -我看起来像骑士吗 -像 |
[03:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[03:46] | You wanna– | 你想 |
[03:48] | maybe play with Lady Libby and I for a bit since you’re here so early? | 你来这么早 想跟莉比小姐先玩一会儿吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah? | 想吗 |
[03:52] | Would you play with me? | 你能跟我玩一会儿吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I could… | 倒是可以 |
[03:56] | I just have to to go work. | 只是我还得上班 |
[03:57] | So I wouldn’t– I wouldn’t want to get like… | 我不想 |
[04:00] | like you invested in the game and I have to leave before we finish, | 跟你玩到一半 就离开了 |
[04:03] | and you feel abandoned… | 让你感到失落 |
[04:05] | Lady Libby doesn’t know how to talk to knights your age. | 莉比小姐不知道怎么跟小骑士交流 |
[04:09] | But, you know, I’ll play with you. | 但我陪你玩吧 |
[04:11] | High five. Boom! | 击掌 棒棒哒 |
[04:13] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[04:16] | Never fails to amaze me how bad you are with kids, huh? | 还是这么不会跟孩子相处啊 |
[04:20] | Come on, we’re gonna be late. | 走了 要迟到了 |
[04:23] | Go with your work wife. | 跟你的”工作伴侣”走吧 |
[04:25] | Take care of her for me, okay? | 帮我照顾好她 |
[04:26] | I always do. | 放心吧 |
[04:30] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 这就好 |
[04:42] | You know, I suggested it to my husband. | 我跟我老公暗示过了 |
[04:44] | We discussed it. | 我们谈了一下 |
[04:45] | And he said, if I hooked up with anyone else, | 他说 如果我跟别人搞在一起 |
[04:48] | he’d kill me. | 他就杀了我 |
[04:49] | His exact words were, | 他的原话是 |
[04:51] | “I would stab you with your favorite knife.” | “我会用你最心爱的刀捅死你” |
[04:55] | Adam must be like a pig in shit. | 亚当肯定爽死了 |
[04:57] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[04:59] | You make me sick. | 真受不了你 |
[05:00] | No, we’re going to be together forever and ever | 我们会永远在一起 |
[05:02] | and I just don’t want– | 我只是不想 |
[05:04] | to grow up and resent him. | 心灵成长之后 怨怼他 |
[05:07] | What if you fall in love with someone else? | 如果你爱上别人呢 |
[05:10] | No, I won’t. | 我不会 |
[05:12] | And he won’t. | 他也不会 |
[05:15] | We have rules. | 我们约法三章了 |
[05:17] | One, only from the app. | 只能找约炮软件上的人 |
[05:19] | Two, only one night. | 仅限一夜情 |
[05:22] | It’s just a little adventure. | 只是一点婚外小情趣 |
[05:24] | And it keeps us exciting to each other. | 让我们保持对彼此的性趣 |
[05:28] | Honestly, I think we have cracked monogamy. | 讲真 我们好像找到了一夫一妻制的诀窍 |
[05:36] | Absolutely. Keep going. | 必须啊 继续 |
[05:43] | Still love you. | 还是爱你 |
[05:45] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[05:47] | Kiss you? | 亲你吗 |
[05:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:00] | Somebody wanting to hook up? | 有人找你约炮吗 |
[06:02] | No. It’s not from the app. | 不是来自约炮软件 |
[06:05] | Not that app anyway. | 不是约炮 |
[06:10] | 灵魂匹配 你的灵魂伴侣出现了 | |
[06:30] | You’re angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[06:32] | What makes you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[06:37] | We don’t have secrets. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[06:39] | – It was an accident. – Really? | -实属意外 -是吗 |
[06:40] | When you just kind of slipped and fell and found your soulmate? | 你不小心跌了一跤 意外撞到了灵魂伴侣吗 |
[06:44] | I took it years ago, Adam. | 我几年前做的检测 亚当 |
[06:45] | Years ago, when you were 12? | 几年前 12岁吗 |
[06:46] | When we were on a break, remember? | 我们分开那段时间 记得吗 |
[06:50] | What break? When, huh? | 什么时候分开过 |
[06:56] | When I said I might not want kids. | 我说不想要孩子的时候 |
[07:00] | Listen. You’re scared of kids, that’s all okay, we’ve worked on it, | 听着 你怕孩子 没关系 我们谈过了 |
[07:03] | and whatever you decide, I’m fine. | 不管你怎么想 我都配合你 |
[07:05] | I’m over it. | 我不在乎了 |
[07:07] | I know, but I thought it was the only time that we might be done, | 我知道 但我以为我们没戏了 |
[07:09] | so I took the test. | 于是检测了 |
[07:11] | And nothing came up, | 当时没匹配 |
[07:12] | which I took as a sign that you are my soulmate. | 我就当是天意 你就是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[07:15] | And I should forget about it. | 检测这事就当没发生 |
[07:21] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[07:24] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[07:28] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[07:32] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[07:45] | This is so weird. | 实在太奇葩了 |
[07:49] | – It’s so weird. – It’s insane. | -很别扭 -太扯了 |
[07:55] | You’re honestly not bi or gay? | 你真不是双性恋或同性恋吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I’ve kissed a few girls in college. | 我上大学时 亲过几个女生 |
[08:02] | More to impress frat guys, but I… | 但都是为了吸引男孩子 |
[08:05] | I was a really bad feminist back then. | 我当时有些女权主义 做得有些过火 |
[08:07] | I’m much better now. | 我现在成熟了 |
[08:22] | It’s cool you came here. | 你能过来真好 |
[08:25] | On vacation. | 我来度假 |
[08:26] | I’m a substitute teacher, so, you know, lot of free time. | 我是个代课老师 很闲 |
[08:30] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[08:31] | Adam’s a teacher, too. | 亚当也是老师 |
[08:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[08:34] | What do you teach? | 你教什么啊 |
[08:34] | Montessori Elementary, one to two. | 蒙特梭利教育 一到二年级小学生 |
[08:37] | Is that the “follow your bliss” one? | “找到你的才能及喜乐”教育吗 |
[08:43] | What do you teach? | 你教什么呢 |
[08:44] | Everything at a very low level. | 一切基础知识 |
[08:47] | I’m efficient in first grade of everything. | 一年级都能教 |
[08:57] | I think we should go and get a drink. | 我们该去喝一杯 |
[08:59] | – Yeah. – That’s a great idea. | -是啊 -好主意 |
[09:01] | No, I mean the two of us. | 我和她两个人 |
[09:02] | If that’s okay? | 可以吧 |
[09:03] | No, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[09:05] | Yeah, you two should get to know each other. | 你们该了解一下彼此 |
[09:09] | I’ll make us some dinner. | 我去给大家做饭 |
[09:11] | No, no, I’m fine, I’ve eaten. Don’t worry about me. | 不用 我吃过了 不用麻烦了 |
[09:14] | Then I’ll grab something somewhere, yeah. | 我就随便买点吃吧 |
[09:16] | Okay, cool. | 好 |
[09:28] | I– looked up some of your art. | 我看了一些你的艺术作品 |
[09:31] | You what? | 什么 |
[09:33] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[09:34] | Well, it’s definitely not art. | 谈不上是艺术作品 |
[09:37] | – No. – It’s corporate, it’s just whatever the client wants it to be, so… | -不 -是商业产品 满足客户需求而已 |
[09:40] | It was great, I… | 真心很棒 |
[09:41] | – No, shut up. – Yeah. | -别瞎说了 -确实很棒 |
[09:44] | I think it must be so frustrating though. | 但你肯定很郁闷吧 |
[09:46] | You know, having to fight them all the time. | 要在审美取向上做出让步 |
[09:49] | No, no, I gave that up a long time ago. | 不 我早就向现实妥协了 |
[09:51] | You know, I just do what they want me to do and then I go home. | 我就按要求设计 然后收工大吉 |
[09:53] | It’s– I’m much happier this way. | 这样更轻松一些 |
[10:02] | I was with this guy for like nearly a year. | 我跟一个男人交往了近一年 |
[10:04] | It’s the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 我谈过最长的一次恋爱 |
[10:07] | And I walk in on him, and he’s shopping for rings… | 他买戒指时 正好被我碰上了 |
[10:11] | – No way! – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[10:11] | – Shit! – So I panic and I shout– | -天 -我慌了 于是大喊 |
[10:14] | “I think we’re soulmates, and we should take the test to prove it!” | “我们好像是灵魂伴侣 应该去验证一下” |
[10:16] | So, basically, you just took the test | 这么说 你去检测 |
[10:18] | because you didn’t know how to break up with someone? | 只因为你不知道怎么说分手吗 |
[10:21] | – Yeah. – Very nice. | -是啊 -你真行 |
[10:22] | Yeah. I can’t argue with that. | 我也无力吐槽自己 |
[10:27] | Were you… were you annoyed when you saw it was me? | 你看到是我时 有特别闹心吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. I– | 我说不清 |
[10:35] | I guess the whole having one person for everything, | 一生一世一双人 |
[10:42] | it sort of gives me the chills, | 让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[10:44] | so when I saw it was you, | 我看到对方是你 |
[10:47] | and that you’re married, | 你还结婚了 |
[10:49] | I thought, “Yeah, that makes sense.” | 我心想 确实很科学 |
[10:51] | Because my soulmate would be like my best friend. | 因为我的灵魂伴侣必须是好闺蜜 |
[10:56] | Not a partner. | 而不是爱侣 |
[10:58] | Adam was so relieved. | 亚当如释重负啊 |
[11:00] | – I bet he was. – Yeah, he was. | -想到了 -他真是 |
[11:03] | I think he’s really great. | 他人很棒 |
[11:13] | Wow. He was so handsome. | 天 他好帅啊 |
[11:14] | Matt wanted to move in, after like a month. | 马特跟我交往一个月后 就想同居了 |
[11:17] | I don’t think he knew the difference between love and co-dependence. | 他好像分不清爱和互相依赖 |
[11:20] | It was really sad. | 太悲催了 |
[11:23] | I moved in to Adam’s apartment after two weeks. | 我跟亚当交往了两周 就搬进他家了 |
[11:29] | I called it love. | 我认为这是爱 |
[11:33] | Yeah, yeah. I’m sure it was. | 必须是 |
[11:38] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -没事 |
[11:42] | He was so handsome, you’re crazy. | 这么帅 你还跟他分手 太没脑回路了 |
[11:45] | Stop! You’ll make me regret it. | 别说了 我要后悔分手了 |
[11:48] | – What this? – Wait. No, no, no. | -这是什么 -别看 别看 |
[11:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 别动 别动 |
[11:52] | – Did you do these? – No, it’s… | -你画的吗 -不是 |
[11:53] | – I’m a teacher. – You’re an artist? | -我是个老师 -你是个画家吗 |
[11:55] | No, it’s nothing. It’s… | 不是什么作品 |
[11:57] | You’re an artist. Why didn’t you tell me? | 你是个画家 怎么没告诉我 |
[12:00] | I feel so stupid now. | 我感觉自己像傻白甜 |
[12:04] | Why aren’t you doing this for a living? | 你怎么不做全职画家 |
[12:08] | They’re magic. | 太妙不可言了 |
[12:24] | Adam, she’s… she’s great. | 亚当 她太棒了 |
[12:27] | She’s like a real artist. | 她是个真正的艺术家 |
[12:30] | I feel we have known each other for years. | 我感觉我们认识了很久一样 |
[12:34] | Like, it was so easy to talk to her. | 跟她交流 轻松惬意 |
[12:36] | Baby, should I be worried? | 宝贝 我该担心吗 |
[12:37] | – What? – Like, should I be worried, seriously? | -什么 -我该担心吗 |
[12:40] | No, no. | 不 |
[12:42] | We’ll be like best friends. | 我们就像是好闺蜜 |
[12:45] | You two should hang out. | 你们俩该聊一下 |
[12:47] | You’ll really, really like her. | 你肯定会喜欢她 |
[12:53] | You’re not allowed to sleep with her. | 我不准你跟她睡 |
[12:56] | What? | 什么 |
[12:58] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[13:02] | I’m not saying I would, but… | 我不是说我会 |
[13:04] | – We’ve done that lots of times. – Yeah, but this is different. | -我们经常各自找一夜情啊 -但这次不一样 |
[13:06] | And if you sleep with her, it’ll mean something, okay. | 你跟她睡了 一定会滋生感情 |
[13:10] | No, you’re worrying for nothing. | 你别瞎想了 |
[13:12] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[13:15] | It would destroy us. | 你跟她睡了 我们就会破裂 |
[13:19] | – You’re being dramatic. – It would. Do you not see that? | -你别这么敏感了 -肯定会 你没看出来吗 |
[13:27] | You’re being paranoid. | 你别吓自己了 |
[13:29] | Listen… | 听着 |
[13:35] | Listen, it’s really good that she is here. | 听我说 她过来是件好事 |
[13:39] | You should get to know her, | 你该了解一下她 |
[13:40] | because there is nothing to worry about. | 因为我们之间没什么 |
[13:44] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[13:50] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[14:03] | 11 11… | |
[14:06] | – Come on, come on. – My God. | -加油 继续 -天呐 |
[14:08] | 13 14 15 13, 14, 15… | |
[14:13] | 16 17 18 16, 17, 18… | |
[14:16] | I can definitely do more than you. | 我绝对会超过你 |
[14:18] | Okay. Keep going. | 好 继续 |
[14:19] | 19 20 21 19, 20, 21, | |
[14:23] | My Godnees. 22 | 天呐 22个 |
[14:25] | – Not bad. – Wait, I’m not done. | -不错 -等下 我还能做 |
[14:28] | 23 24 25 23, 24, 25… | |
[14:31] | Okay, now you’re making me look bad. | 你这是伤我自尊啊 |
[14:33] | Why did you make me show off? | 你干嘛让我秀优越啊 |
[14:35] | I didn’t make you do anything. | 我可以没让你秀 |
[14:35] | You’re the one acting like you’re in a prison movie. | 你把自己当动作明星 |
[14:37] | That’s insane. | 太牛了 |
[14:39] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:42] | – You sleep okay? – Yeah. | -你睡得好吗 -很好 |
[14:43] | I made you some breakfast. I left it in the fridge. | 我给你做了早餐 放在冰箱里 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:51] | – Let’s go. – I know. | -走吧 -知道了 |
[14:53] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[14:55] | So as you can see, that’s New Year. | 如你所见 这是新年 |
[14:57] | So she was really, really drunk. | 她当时酩酊大醉 |
[15:02] | Very nice. | 真好 |
[15:05] | And that’s actually– | 这张是 |
[15:08] | Santa Barbara, back in 2026. | 圣塔芭芭拉 2026年的时候 |
[15:12] | When we got married. | 结婚那会儿 |
[15:13] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[15:15] | – So cute. – Thanks. | -真帅啊 -过奖 |
[15:16] | You look so in love. | 爱意满满 |
[15:19] | Were you– were you always sure? | 你一直这么笃定吗 |
[15:21] | You know, from when you first met? | 一眼就认定了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I mean, when you know you know, right? | 斯人如彩虹 遇上方知有 |
[15:35] | – How you feeling? – Good. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[15:37] | Good. | 这就好 |
[15:41] | We should get going. We’re going to be late. | 该出发了 就快迟到了 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:56] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:58] | It was really good to spend some time with her. | 跟她共处真的很愉快 |
[16:00] | I really like her. She’s cool. | 我很喜欢她 她人不错 |
[16:03] | I didn’t like you showing her our wedding photos. | 你给她看我们的结婚照 我很不高兴 |
[16:08] | Are you being serious, babe? Come on. | 别这么严肃 亲爱的 这有什么 |
[16:11] | It felt disrespectful. To her and to me. | 对我们两人都很不礼貌 |
[16:22] | You are serious. | 你当真了啊 |
[16:24] | You might as well have peed in a circle around her. | 你就差撒尿宣誓主权了 |
[16:28] | It was embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[16:30] | I was making friends like you asked. | 我是按你的要求 跟她示好 |
[16:34] | Well, be respectful of me, would you? | 你能不能尊重一下我 |
[16:35] | Excuse me, I think I’m being incredibly respectful of all of this. | 我可是打起十二分精神对待此事 |
[16:39] | Whatever you’ve asked for, I’ve done it. | 你的要求 我都满足了 |
[16:40] | You wanted to do the app, we did it. | 你想用约炮软件搞一夜情 我照做了 |
[16:42] | You wanted me to meet your soulmate, we did it. | 你把灵魂伴侣介绍给我 我也照单全收 |
[16:44] | I’ve done everything. | 我对你有求必应 |
[16:46] | So, please, don’t sit here and tell me that I’m not being respectful, babe. | 别平白指责我不够认真 亲爱的 |
[17:10] | We’re still meeting Miranda later, right? | 晚点还和米兰达有约吧 |
[17:19] | This one’s fascinating. | 这张绝了 |
[17:23] | I mean they’re all great, but… | 其他的也很优秀 |
[17:26] | I like this one. | 但我喜欢这张 |
[17:30] | It’s not the one they want. | 客户并不满意 |
[17:32] | They say it’s too quiet. | 他们觉得这个太安静了 |
[17:34] | Yeah, but, I mean, that’s why it stands out. | 没错 正因如此才与众不同啊 |
[17:37] | It’s like when somebody whispers and you have to lean in. | 认真聆听细细低语 |
[17:39] | – It’s cool. – Yeah, it’s cool. | -很独特 -没错 |
[17:48] | She’s so adorable. | 真可爱 |
[17:50] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[17:57] | I read a book that said | 我在书中看到 |
[17:58] | the more people that hold your baby in the first six months, | 出生头六个月 抱的人越多 |
[18:01] | the more well-rounded they’ll be. | 孩子将来就越全面发展 |
[18:02] | Well, then this is so important. | 那可得好好抱抱 |
[18:05] | Look at you, you’re so cute. Aren’t you? You’re the cutest. | 真是个小可爱 古灵精怪 |
[18:13] | You wanna hold? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[18:14] | No, no, no, thanks. | 不不不 不用了 |
[18:17] | I think she wants you to, look. | 她想要你抱 你瞧 |
[18:19] | No, no, no. I’m allergic to babies, she, she’ll cry. | 别了 我不招小孩喜欢 我抱她会哭 |
[18:23] | – Think the baby’s chosen you. – No, no, no, thanks. | -小宝宝就想让你抱 -不了 不用了 |
[18:26] | – Come on, it’s fine. – Are you sure? | -来吧 没事 -你确定吗 |
[18:28] | Okay, so… | 抱一个吧 |
[18:31] | Just have to hold her like that. | 这样抱住就好 |
[18:35] | Okay, all she needs to know is that she’s safe. | 让她感到安全 就没事 |
[18:40] | Okay, there we go. | 多好啊 |
[18:47] | – See, you’re a natural. – Right. She’s not crying. | -你多擅长啊 -真的哎 她没哭 |
[19:21] | How come your longest relationship was only one year? | 你的恋情怎么最长只能维持一年呢 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause I’m a monster. | 因为我是个母老虎 |
[19:28] | ‘Cause I’ve never had one I wanted to last longer. | 因为我不愿和他们走下去 |
[19:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:33] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[19:38] | I do know. | 其实我心知肚明 |
[19:40] | – Sad story? – Yeah, but you’ll get over it. | -受过伤吗 -对 但也没什么大不了 |
[19:45] | So, my dad died when I was little. | 我年幼丧父 |
[19:48] | And my mom was sick for all my life. | 我妈一直病恹恹 |
[19:50] | So between the age eight and 17, I was her caretaker. | 我从8岁到17岁这些年 一直在照顾她 |
[19:56] | That’s sad, I’m sorry. | 太可怜了 真不幸 |
[19:59] | Yeah, and no. | 确实悲惨 但也没什么 |
[20:00] | I mean I, sort of resented her. | 我有点恨她 |
[20:03] | She didn’t need as much help as she thought she did. | 她其实不需要人一直照顾 |
[20:05] | Not for the first few years, anyway. | 起码前几年还能自理 |
[20:07] | So once she was gone, I vowed never to do that again. | 她去世后 我发誓再也不重蹈覆辙 |
[20:11] | You know people can cope on their own. | 人们可以自力更生 |
[20:13] | We’re all stronger than that. We’re all fine. | 我们都比想象中坚强 没有过不了的坎 |
[20:16] | You can even hold a baby if you have to. | 逼你一把 你都敢抱小婴儿了 |
[20:23] | It was really nice meeting you. | 有幸结识 真好 |
[20:25] | You’re excellent. | 你太出色了 |
[20:26] | – Thank you, Adam. – Come on. | -谢谢你 亚当 -来吧 |
[20:28] | – I’m a hugger. – You charmer. | -抱一个吧 -你太有意思了 |
[20:36] | – I’ll see you again. – You better. | -再会 -必须的 |
[20:42] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你 |
[20:49] | See ya. | 再见 |
[21:02] | Why am I feeling this way? | 我好难过啊 |
[21:11] | Come on. | 抱抱就好了 |
[21:22] | You go. Ready? | 轮到你了 准备好了吗 |
[21:27] | Sorry, babe. | 我的错 亲爱的 |
[21:42] | What is happening? | 你们干什么呢 |
[21:44] | Nothing, we’re just being silly and picking tomatoes. | 我们俩摘番茄 闹着玩呢 |
[21:48] | Do you want one? | 你要来一个吗 |
[21:51] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I’m really good. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[21:56] | We miss you. You should come back and stay with us. | 我们想你了 你快回到我们身边吧 |
[21:58] | I am just trying to find a free week. | 我有空就过去啦 |
[22:01] | – Guess what? – What? | -跟你们说件事 -怎么了 |
[22:02] | I have a new boyfriend. | 我交新男友了 |
[22:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:09] | What? What? | 什么情况 |
[22:11] | Yeah, he’s a… a dad of one of the kids I teach. | 他是我学生的爸爸 |
[22:14] | He asked me out at a parent-teacher thing. | 他在家长会上约我了 |
[22:17] | Is it allowed? | 这合适吗 |
[22:18] | I don’t know. But he’s very sexy. | 不好说 但他超性感 |
[22:24] | You should bring him with you next time you come over, yeah? | 你下次可得带他一起来 |
[22:27] | No, no, it’s way too soon for him to meet the fam. | 算了吧 现在带他见家人为时过早 |
[22:40] | I wanted to ask, how it’s been? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[22:42] | Do you mind if we don’t talk today? | 你介意今天保持安静吗 |
[22:47] | I mean, yes, I do. But, okay. | 有点介意 但好吧 |
[22:54] | 米兰达 你一直不回消息 一切都好吧 想你了 | |
[23:04] | We should have an adventure. | 我们该去猎艳了 |
[23:06] | We haven’t done it in ages. | 好久没约了 |
[23:08] | I thought you were done with those things. | 我还以为你玩腻了 |
[23:12] | No. | 没有 |
[23:13] | Okay, sounds good. | 好吧 那就去吧 |
[23:22] | You know what we haven’t done yet? | 我们还有一种没尝试 |
[23:24] | What? | 什么 |
[23:27] | Daniel and Zora. | 丹尼尔和左拉 |
[23:29] | A couple? | 情侣吗 |
[23:32] | That’s some next level shit, babe. | 交换情侣很过火啊 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | – She’s your type. – What? | -她是你喜欢的类型 -什么类型 |
[23:36] | – Married? – Surfer hair, big mouth… | -已婚吗 -长卷发 大嘴 |
[23:44] | Surfer hair, big mouth. | 长卷发 大嘴 |
[23:47] | All the things. | 满足我的全部幻想 |
[24:15] | So lucky to have you. | 有你真好 |
[24:19] | Who you talking about? | 你说谁呢 |
[24:25] | Me too. | 有你真好 |
[24:38] | 米兰达 你去哪儿了 | |
[24:52] | It tells you everything you need. | 你们想传达的信息都包含其中 |
[24:54] | Energy, ambition, results. | 活力四射 雄心壮志 圆满结局 |
[25:00] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[25:03] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[25:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:07] | It’s generic. | 这个设计太大众了 |
[25:09] | Everyone’s fighting for the biggest and the loudest. | 现在的图标都力图醒目 抓人眼球 |
[25:12] | So we should make it quieter. | 所以我们应该以静制动 |
[25:19] | To get people to notice you through all that noise… | 在一片喧嚣中引起大家的注意 |
[25:24] | you have to whisper. | 就要轻声低语 |
[25:31] | It was amazing. | 太给力了 |
[25:32] | They went for it! | 他们同意了 |
[25:33] | I was like, “Let’s do something that actually looks good.” | 我大胆提议 要做就做到精致 |
[25:37] | This is cool, babe. I’m telling you, get your greatness. | 太厉害了 亲爱的 尽情施展你的天赋吧 |
[25:39] | – Get your greatness, babe. – Miranda! Guess what. | -放手去做吧 亲爱的 -米兰达 告诉你个好消息 |
[25:43] | I just, I just want to see you. That guy was awful. | 我好想见你 那个人太渣了 |
[25:47] | I didn’t, I didn’t even like him. | 我根本不喜欢他 |
[25:48] | I was just trying to distract myself. | 我本想借此忘记你 |
[25:51] | I want to see you all the time. | 我无时无刻不想见你 |
[25:58] | Adam’s working still, so I don’t know… | 亚当还没下班 所以 |
[26:23] | – What will Adam say? – I don’t know. | -亚当能接受吗 -不好说 |
[26:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:48] | This is Daniel and Zora. | 这两位是丹尼尔和左拉 |
[27:01] | You know I told you, I just… | 我说过了 这样不行 |
[27:03] | It’s not the same. You know, they were from an app. | 她不一样 其他人都是随便约炮 |
[27:08] | An app. | 约炮软件上的人 |
[27:10] | And you promised me. | 你保证过了 |
[27:12] | I didn’t promise you. | 我没保证 |
[27:13] | You made an ultimatum, that’s different, Adam! | 你单方面下了通牒 我根本没法拒绝 亚当 |
[27:17] | No. Look, she was your goddamn soulmate! | 这次不一样 她可是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[27:21] | Something was bound to happen. | 你们俩是命中注定 |
[27:41] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[27:55] | – But I love you, too, so much. – But you can’t have us both. | -我也很爱你 -但你不能两个都要 |
[27:58] | – Why not? – Because it doesn’t work that way. | -为什么 -因为三人行走不下去 |
[28:00] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[28:02] | I told you. I… | 我说过了 |
[28:08] | I told you this would destroy us. | 我说过 你跟她上床 我们就破裂了 |
[28:13] | – It doesn’t have to. – Yes, it does. | -没必要这样 -有必要 |
[28:16] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -有 |
[28:22] | Unless you choose. | 你选吧 |
[28:25] | You cannot… You cannot ask me… | 你不能这样 |
[28:28] | You cannot ask me to do that. | 你不能逼我做选择 |
[28:31] | Please, Adam. | 拜托 亚当 |
[28:33] | Her or me? | 要她 还是要我 |
[28:35] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[28:36] | Her… | 要她 |
[28:45] | or me? | 还是要我 |
[29:03] | – Morning. – I’m sorry, I didn’t make breakfast. | -早 -抱歉 我没做早餐 |
[29:06] | Don’t worry I’ll grab something at work. | 没事 我去公司吃点就好 |
[29:11] | Are you excited? | 激动吗 |
[29:12] | Why did you convince me to do this. I’m just a teacher. | 我怎么就被你忽悠来画画了 我只是个老师啊 |
[29:16] | Everyone will love it. You’ll see, I promise. | 大家一定会喜欢 等着瞧吧 我保证 |
[29:19] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[29:20] | No, actually I have to go and get the posters so… | 不了 我得去取海报了 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | I didn’t forget. | 我记得喔 |
[29:28] | Good luck with the presentation. You are going to kill it. | 祝演示成功 你一定会惊艳四座 |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:39] | – Okay, bye. – Okay. | -走了啊 -拜拜 |
[29:44] | Doors opening. | 电梯门开 |
[29:46] | Obviously, I love new you. | 说实话 我喜欢全新的你 |
[29:50] | You were incredible. I can’t believe they went for it. | 你太厉害了 居然说服了他们 |
[29:53] | – You are kicking all kinds… – Great job, Libby. | -各种类型你都游刃有余 -干得漂亮 莉比 |
[29:57] | I gotta go pee. | 我去一下厕所 |
[30:06] | 亚当 演示很成功 | |
[30:18] | 米兰达 演示很成功 | |
[31:45] | – It’s clear, it’s specific… – I think it’s bold. | -笔触清晰 主题明确 -大胆前卫 |
[31:47] | Exactly. Miranda, her eye, right? | 没错 米兰达 她的眼睛 |
[31:49] | There was something missing from her eye? | 她的眼神中透露着遗憾吧 |
[31:51] | I get it, you’re saying life is always unfinished. | 我感受到了 你想表达生活总是充满遗憾 |
[31:54] | I didn’t really think about it. I don’t know. | 我没想那么多 可能吧 |
[31:56] | No? I think it’s about time, no? | 是吗 我觉得是表达时间 |
[31:59] | That was great. | 你的作品真棒 |
[32:01] | – Thanks. – My God. | -谢谢 -天呐 |
[32:02] | It’s like the candle is going to cover you. | 烛光仿佛照耀全身 |
[32:04] | That’s huge. | 太牛了 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry. | 让一下 |
[32:13] | Congrats on the piece! | 祝贺你啊 |
[32:14] | – Congratulations. – Cheers. | -恭喜 -干杯 |
[32:38] | – You’re snoring. – What? I’m not. | -你打呼噜了 -我没有 |
[32:42] | Just try sleeping on your side, okay. | 你往那边靠靠 |
[33:59] | Success is pushing on through that self-doubt… | 在自我怀疑中走向成功 |
[34:03] | Would you still love me if I looked like this? | 我变成这样 你还爱我吗 |
[34:07] | If your nose was broken? | 鼻子断了吗 |
[34:08] | No, if I, like– | 不是啦 |
[34:12] | looked like this. | 如果我变成这样 |
[34:15] | You have to give up your day job if that’s necessary for success. | 为了成功 必须放弃全职工作 |
[34:38] | Are you getting out or not? | 你下不下车 |
[34:42] | I don’t want to give him my cold. | 我不想把感冒传染给他 |
[34:51] | You’re a psychopath, you know that? | 你真是神经病 |
[35:02] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[35:04] | Good, I think I’ve come down with something. | 还好 我好像感冒了 |
[35:09] | Well, you should rest. We can go out and you can sleep, yeah? | 那就去休息吧 我们先撤 你好好睡一觉 |
[35:12] | No. No, we’ll go. | 不用了 我们先走了 |
[35:17] | – Gerry’s playing later at Los Ochos if you’re still up. – Okay. | -杰瑞晚点有演出 你要是没睡可以来看看 -好 |
[35:23] | See you, Libby. | 再见 莉比 |
[35:27] | – See you later. – Bye, guys. | -回见 -拜拜 |
[35:38] | You didn’t even say hi to them. | 你都没跟大家打招呼 |
[35:40] | You’ve had people every night this week. | 你这周每晚都带人来家里玩 |
[35:44] | – I thought you liked having fun. – I do. | -你不是喜欢热闹吗 -没错 |
[35:46] | But, sometimes when I’m sick, | 可是 生病时 |
[35:49] | I just like to stare at the TV with my girlfriend. | 我只想和女友安安静静看电视 |
[35:53] | I moved here for you, | 我为你搬来这里 |
[35:56] | I got a new job, I changed my life. | 我换了工作 重新生活 |
[36:00] | Still that’s not enough for you? | 你还不满足吗 |
[36:02] | You’re just freaking out because I have a cold. | 你就是嫌我感冒了 |
[36:05] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[36:06] | You haven’t even kissed me hello. | 你都没吻我呢 |
[36:08] | Yeah, well, it’s not good if we both get sick. Is it? | 我们都感冒 可就不好了 |
[36:11] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[36:16] | I thought you might… | 但你可以 |
[36:19] | – Never mind. – Might what? | -算了 -可以怎样 |
[36:23] | I don’t know, take care of me for a minute. | 照顾一下我啊 |
[36:26] | I have a cold, not the plague. | 我感冒了 又不是得了新冠 |
[36:29] | – When Adam was… – I’m not Adam. | -亚当以前 -我不是亚当 |
[36:32] | I am not kind and nurturing and funny and laid-back. | 我不善良 不体贴 不风趣 不淡定 |
[36:38] | I am not like him. | 我和他不一样 |
[36:41] | I just, I need my space. | 我需要私人空间 |
[36:43] | I am stressed, and I, I don’t know how to do this. | 我压力好大 我不知道要怎么做 |
[36:50] | I thought that taking the test would fundamentally change me. | 我本以为做完检测后 我就会改头换面 |
[36:53] | But it hasn’t, I’m still the same, | 但并非如此 我还是原来的我 |
[36:54] | I still feel like I just wanna run away. | 我还是想要逃离 |
[37:23] | This all just happened so fast. | 我们发展得太快了 |
[37:32] | And I love you so, so much. | 我很爱你 |
[37:39] | I just don’t know how to do it. | 我只是不知道怎样和你天长地久 |
[37:49] | I wish Adam was here. | 亚当在 就好了 |
[38:00] | You’re gonna make me sick. | 我要被你传染了 |
[38:16] | Right, everybody in! Come on! | 大家都进教室吧 快点 |
[38:20] | Three options. | 三个选择 |
[38:22] | Either you go in, we get arrested or I kill you. | 要么你进去 要么我们停车被罚 要么我灭了你 |
[38:29] | Come on, get out of my car. Go do a speech. | 快下车 真情告白去吧 |
[39:24] | I was wrong to choose her. | 选择她 是个错误的决定 |
[39:26] | I should have tried to… | 我本该 |
[39:29] | make it work. | 努力经营 |
[39:34] | With both of you. | 同时留住你们两人 |
[39:38] | When did you get so greedy? | 你怎么这么贪心了 |
[39:45] | Wouldn’t it be great though? | 三人行不好吗 |
[39:57] | You know I– | 其实 |
[39:59] | I thought about fighting for you most days. | 我总想挽回你 |
[40:02] | But there was no point. | 但不过是徒劳罢了 |
[40:05] | I’d lost. | 我已经输了 |
[40:09] | I knew it the day I saw you with the baby in the cafe. | 那天看到你在餐馆抱小孩时 我就明白了 |
[40:13] | And you weren’t having a full-blown panic attack. | 你都没紧张得不知所措 |
[40:16] | It was extraordinary, you know? | 太了不起了 |
[40:20] | She did that. Not me. | 她做到了 我却没有 |
[40:24] | But you feel like home. | 但你给了我家的温暖 |
[40:28] | You’re my heart. | 你是我的心上人 |
[40:33] | You make me feel like everything’s going to be okay. | 有你在身边 我就安心淡定 |
[40:37] | You always have. | 你一直是我的依靠 |
[40:39] | I took the test. | 我去检测了 |
[40:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:49] | We spoke. And– she’s English. | 我们通过话了 她是英国人 |
[40:56] | – Tom-ah-to? – To-mah-to. | -西虹市 -西红柿 |
[40:59] | To-mah-to. | 西红柿 |
[41:01] | She’s flying over next week. | 她下周来 |
[41:11] | Don’t you think there’s a way to make it work? | 四人行 行不行 |
[41:48] | – So, we’re really hoping that you don’t freak out. – Okay. | -你先别慌 -好 |
[41:52] | This is my wife. Libby. | 这是我的妻子 莉比 |
[41:56] | You’re very pretty. | 你真美 |
[41:58] | And this is her soulmate, Miranda. | 这是她的灵魂伴侣 米兰达 |
[42:00] | He’s told us so much about you. He really likes you. | 他总提起你 他可喜欢你了 |
[42:03] | I love him. We’ve been together since I was 18. | 我爱他 我18岁起就和他在一起了 |
[42:06] | I love her, too. And we’re good together. But not perfect. | 我也爱她 我们很幸福 但仍美中不足 |
[42:09] | But whatever she doesn’t get from me, she gets from Miranda. | 我满足不了她的地方 米兰达可以 |
[42:11] | I love Libby. But I don’t want her all the time. | 我爱莉比 但我不想总和她黏在一起 |
[42:13] | Because commitment sends me crazy. Because of my mother. | 都怪我妈给我留下的创伤 我害怕一生一世一双人 |
[42:17] | And I want you in my life, | 我想留住你 |
[42:18] | because ever since we spoke on the phone, | 因为我们通过话后 |
[42:20] | I just knew you were meant for me. | 我就知道我们是天生一对 |
[42:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | I’m sure this is not what you were expecting. | 眼前景象有些出乎意料吧 |
[42:28] | But we all thought that we can maybe be together. | 但我们仨觉得 也许四人行没问题 |
[42:30] | Might take the pressure off, you know. | 为彼此分担一下压力 |
[42:33] | It’s kind of crazy to expect one person to be your everything. | 期望一人满足你的全部并不实际 |
[42:39] | If you want to walk away now, none of us will judge you. | 你要想立刻走人 我们绝无二话 |
[42:48] | Could we maybe just– | 我们能不能 |
[42:53] | Start with a coffee? | 喝杯咖啡慢慢聊 |
[42:56] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来[婴儿学步] |
[42:57] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |