时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – This is for you. – Thank you. | -你的酒 -谢谢 |
[00:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:17] | So… | 话说 |
[00:19] | We’re two drinks in. | 我们已经喝了两杯了 |
[00:20] | Tell me about you. | 聊聊你自己吧 |
[00:22] | You ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[00:24] | No. No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[00:27] | Yeah. Twice. | 结过两次 |
[00:30] | But I’m getting better at it. | 好处是”越来越有经验”了 |
[00:32] | Well, that sounds promising. | “未来可期”啊 |
[00:34] | You– | 你 |
[00:36] | You ever think about taking the test? | 你想过去检测吗 |
[00:39] | I did more than just think about it. | 我不仅想过 我真去了 |
[00:41] | Really? Well, that’s– | 是吗 这样啊 |
[00:44] | That’s– | 实在 |
[00:45] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[00:46] | We’re, we’re not together anymore. | 我们不在一起了 |
[00:48] | I… | 我 |
[00:51] | didn’t like the way that he treated women. | 不喜欢他对待女人的方式 |
[00:55] | My God. Was he– | 天呐 他该不会 |
[00:56] | No. No, not with me. But he… | 他没对我怎么样 只是 |
[00:59] | He had a history. | 他有过这方面问题 |
[01:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:03] | I’ve come to terms with it. | 我已经释怀了 |
[01:09] | He taught me a lot about myself, actually. | 但他挖掘出我不为人知的一面 |
[01:14] | In fact, a lot of who I am now is because of him. | 他成就了现在的我 |
[01:41] | Hey, hon. | 亲 |
[01:42] | God. | 天呐 |
[01:45] | Sorry. You startled me. | 抱歉 你吓我一跳 |
[01:47] | So, I got a favor to ask. | 找你帮个忙 |
[01:49] | Could you cover my shift Monday? | 你周一能帮我代班吗 |
[01:51] | I gotta get my hair done. Hot date. | 我得去做头发 有重要约会 |
[01:54] | Monday? | 周一 |
[01:54] | I, I, I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[01:56] | I, I, I have a doctor’s appointment. | 我周一跟医生预诊了 |
[01:58] | No. You were my last hope. | 别啊 你不帮 就没人了啊 |
[02:00] | This guy, he could be the one. He’s in management. | 说不定他就是我的真命天子 他是管理层 |
[02:03] | Come on, Cait. Please? | 拜托了 凯特 帮个忙吧 |
[02:05] | Okay, well, I, I guess, I could try and move my appointment. | 好吧 我可以改天再去看医生 |
[02:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:41] | Can you remind me to order more bags. | 你能提醒我多订一些袋子吗 |
[02:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:45] | Don’t worry, I just reminded myself. | 不用了 我自己记着吧 |
[02:49] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[02:51] | Tammy finally got the cash together. | 泰米终于凑够钱了 |
[02:53] | She took the test, too. | 她也去检测了 |
[02:55] | She got her match. Got the ping. Straight up. | 找到匹配对象 双宿双飞了 |
[02:59] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[03:01] | I’m so happy for her. | 真替她开心 |
[03:05] | What about you? Anything yet? | 你呢 还没消息呢 |
[03:08] | No. | 没有 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry. | 别发愁 |
[03:15] | He’ll show up. | 该来总会来 |
[04:13] | Please exit from the rear door. | 请从后门下车 |
[05:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:21] | He was definitely 23. | 他绝对23岁 |
[05:24] | I mean… I didn’t ask. I guess not to. | 我没问 毕竟不太礼貌 |
[06:11] | You didn’t bring dinner? | 你没带晚餐回来吗 |
[06:14] | No. I came right home from the shelter. | 没有 我直接从收容所回来了 |
[06:19] | Don’t they give out food there? | 那边不是免费分发食物吗 |
[06:21] | Well, yeah, but for homeless people. | 但那是给无家可归的人 |
[06:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Okay, hon, it was a joke. Jeez. | 宝贝 开个玩笑而已 |
[06:31] | I am starving though. | 但我确实饿了 |
[06:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:39] | – This store on Fifth is open…- We should just get takeout. | -五街的商店还营业呢 -叫外卖吧 |
[06:44] | Not Chinese though, you know what that does to me. | 但别叫中餐 你知道我吃中餐会怎样 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:51] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:56] | It’s happening. | 我要射了 |
[07:49] | 灵魂匹配 你的灵魂伴侣出现了 | |
[07:56] | Can’t believe this is happening. | 这也太突然了吧 |
[07:59] | Doug, that was the deal. | 道格 我们说好了 |
[08:01] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[08:03] | Companionship until one of us got our match. | 匹配对象出现之前 只是一起搭伙过日子 |
[08:08] | I don’t know, I guess. | 怎么说呢 |
[08:11] | I always thought it would be me first. | 我以为我会先找到灵魂伴侣 |
[08:15] | What if I say no? | 如果我不同意呢 |
[08:19] | This is my apartment. | 这是我家 |
[08:21] | I help cover rent. | 我也帮忙交房租了 |
[08:22] | No. You pay for the subscription to the sports channel. | 没有 你只交钱订阅体育节目了 |
[08:27] | And anyway, you can’t stay here, I mean– | 总之 你不能住在这里了 |
[08:31] | how would I explain that to Nathan? | 不然我怎么跟内森交代 |
[08:34] | – Nathan? – Yeah. | -内森 -对 |
[08:35] | You, you haven’t even met the guy. | 你还没见过他呢 |
[08:40] | Doug, please. Come on. Don’t make this hard for me. | 道格 别这样 别为难我 |
[08:43] | Hard for you? | 为难你 |
[08:44] | You’re kicking me out. | 你要把我赶出去啊 |
[08:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:52] | I mean, it’s not in-love love, | 虽然不是爱情那种 |
[08:55] | but I make you happy, right? | 但我让你满足吧 |
[09:00] | What if this guy can’t make you any happier than me? | 我能给你的幸福 这家伙给不了呢 |
[09:02] | Doug, please. I would do the same thing for you. | 道格 换成我 我就会成全你 |
[09:05] | You know that I would. | 你清楚这一点 |
[09:07] | Okay, look. You can’t just kick me out. I have rights. | 你不能就这样把我赶出去 我有权利 |
[09:14] | – Doug, that’s… – I’m not just moving out. | -道格 -我不会搬出去 |
[09:16] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[09:21] | – I was… – I said no. | -我 -我说不行就不行 |
[10:15] | My God. My God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:27] | – Caitlin? – Nathan? | -凯特琳 -内森 |
[10:31] | So do we– | 我们要 |
[10:33] | I guess so. | 来吧 |
[10:40] | – It’s nice to meet you. – You, too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[10:43] | Shall we? | 就坐吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry for, for what I’m wearing. | 抱歉 我穿得有些寒碜 |
[11:00] | It’s perfect. | 很得体 |
[11:03] | Do you want food? Or just coffee? | 吃东西还是喝咖啡 |
[11:05] | Okay. I don’t… I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我也没想好 不知道 |
[11:09] | Let’s just order coffee then, shall we? | 那就先点杯咖啡吧 |
[11:11] | We don’t wanna overcommit, right? | 万一尬聊死 中途可以走人 |
[11:15] | I have a boyfriend. Kind of. | 我有个男友 |
[11:18] | – I kind of have… – Okay. | -算是有个 -好吧 |
[11:22] | Well, that kind of takes the edge off. | 这下妥妥浇灭激情小火花了 |
[11:24] | – I’m sorry. I… I’m so… I’m… – Don’t apologize. | -抱歉 我 -别道歉 |
[11:27] | – I’m sorry, I… – How about this. | -对不起 -这样吧 |
[11:30] | I’ll tell you about me. You tell me about you. | 我跟你介绍一下自己 你也聊一下你自己 |
[11:34] | And if it goes well, | 如果聊得不错 |
[11:36] | you can share some of my… | 你可以跟我一起吃 |
[11:38] | Cohen’s special deep-fried cheesums. | 科恩的招牌菜 炸奶酪饼 |
[11:43] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[11:49] | I would say you have a deal. | 必须好啊 |
[11:56] | I was in the field 10 years all in. | 我当了十年战地医生 |
[11:59] | But every time you get back out, you’re rolling your dice. | 但每次回战场 都要冒着生命危险 |
[12:03] | And I thought I’ve done my fair share of “front line.” | 我不想再战斗在前线了 |
[12:06] | So I decided to practice back here. | 于是回这里继续行医了 |
[12:08] | Where I’m not being shot at for a change. | 不用每天顶着枪林弹雨救人 |
[12:12] | That sounds amazing. | 好精彩的人生 |
[12:16] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[12:18] | Absolutely. | 必须啊 |
[12:24] | Why did you take the test if you have a boyfriend? | 你都有男友了 怎么还去检测 |
[12:29] | I don’t even really like him. | 我对他都没感觉 |
[12:33] | I asked him to move out, | 我让他搬出去 |
[12:35] | and he didn’t wanna leave. So… | 他不肯 于是 |
[12:39] | So, you just let him stay? | 你就任他住下了吗 |
[12:47] | I’ve had some… bad relationships. | 我的感情路一直不顺 |
[12:54] | A… A lot actually. | 遇到渣男无数 |
[12:56] | And some of them have been violent, | 还遇到过一些家暴男 |
[12:59] | and that has made me scared, I guess. | 让我精神受创 心生恐惧 |
[13:04] | All the time. | 面对男人 总是忐忑 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 对不起 抱歉 |
[13:10] | I didn’t mean to kill the mood. | 我不是有意卖惨 破坏气氛 |
[13:12] | No. | 没有 |
[13:15] | No, not at all. | 完全不会 |
[13:17] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:18] | For what? | 你道什么歉 |
[13:20] | Men? | 替男人道歉吗 |
[13:22] | Some. | 一些渣男 |
[13:27] | Why did you take the test? | 你为什么去检测 |
[13:30] | I took the test because I was lonely. | 我很孤独 就去检测了 |
[13:35] | And, I was terrified of women. | 另外 我以前很怕女人 |
[13:42] | Are you teasing me? | 你逗我玩吗 |
[13:44] | I’m serious. I used to be. | 没有 我以前确实是这样 |
[13:46] | But I learned how to beat it. | 但我找到战胜恐惧的诀窍了 |
[13:50] | How? | 什么诀窍 |
[13:56] | Where’re we going? | 我们去哪啊 |
[13:58] | Come on. You’ll be fine. | 跟我走 没事 |
[14:02] | Okay, I’m in heels, so I can’t keep up with you. | 我穿着高跟鞋 我跟不上你 |
[14:09] | What are you doing? Where are you taking me? | 你干什么 你带我去哪 |
[14:10] | – Stop it. Stop it. – Wait a beat. | -住手 住手 -稍安勿躁 |
[14:11] | Stop it. You’re hurting me. | 停下 你弄疼我了 |
[14:12] | Give it a beat. Just give it a beat. | 你先别激动 冷静一下 |
[14:18] | – My God. I want to go. – It’s okay. It’s just you and me. | -天呐 我要走 -没事 只有我们俩 |
[14:21] | That feeling that you wanna run, that’s your past telling you to be scared. | 你想逃跑是深陷于过去的羁绊 滋生恐惧 |
[14:24] | It’s screaming at you. But it is not all who you are. | 虽然惊恐 但你可以超越 |
[14:27] | Let it speak. | 接纳你的恐惧 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | Spend some time with it. | 与你的恐惧共处 |
[14:44] | And when it calms down, | 穿越这种情绪之后 |
[14:46] | you’ll hear what it’s truly trying to say. | 你会领悟情绪背后的力量 |
[14:51] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[14:55] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[14:59] | Hold it. | 停在此刻 |
[15:02] | Now breathe out. | 深深吐气 |
[15:20] | What’s the voice saying? | 内心传达了什么声音 |
[15:35] | Hey, hon. | 你好啊 |
[15:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么啊 |
[15:47] | My God. | 天呐 |
[15:51] | – Tell me everything. – Okay. | -好好说说吧 -好 |
[15:54] | His name is Nathan. | 他叫内森 |
[15:56] | He’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[15:57] | He has a place upstate, not too far. | 他住在北区 离这不远 |
[15:59] | He travels. He does charity work. | 他热爱旅行 喜欢做慈善 |
[16:02] | Caitlin, this is huge. | 凯特琳 这是大事啊 |
[16:04] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真替你开心 |
[16:05] | I mean,we’ve just had one date. | 我们刚约过一次会 |
[16:07] | Well, you know, a kind of date. | 算是约会吧 |
[16:10] | But… | 但是 |
[16:13] | It was amazing. | 太美妙了 |
[16:14] | We talked for hours about everything. And I mean, like, real talk, you know? | 我们就像一起看星星看月亮 从诗词歌赋谈到人生哲学 |
[16:20] | Real talk. Sounds deep. | 人生哲学 好深奥啊 |
[16:23] | Does he have this intense kinda look? | 他眼神特别深邃吗 |
[16:25] | Like he’s staring right into you? | 就像能够穿透你一样 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:30] | How did you know that… | 你怎么知道 |
[16:44] | My Gosh. | 天呐 |
[16:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[16:48] | I couldn’t stay away. I wanna take you out again. | 我没法离开 我想再约你出来 |
[16:50] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是啊 |
[16:52] | Well I, I just started here. I’d feel bad leaving. | 我刚开始干活呢 现在走不太好 |
[16:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[16:57] | Okay. Well, I can make myself useful. | 好 那我也来帮忙吧 |
[17:00] | – Really? – Yeah, of course. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[17:04] | Okay. Well, let’s go meet Nira. | 来认识一下妮拉吧 |
[17:06] | And she’ll get you all set up. | 她会帮你安排 |
[17:12] | – This is Nathan. – Nathan. | -这是内森 -你好 内森 |
[17:13] | – Good to meet you. – And you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[17:15] | Start with these? | 从这里着手吗 |
[17:16] | Let me get you an apron. | 我去给你拿条围裙 |
[17:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:31] | What’s the catch? | 这是个圈套吧 |
[17:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:35] | You. I mean, this. Us. You. | 你这么完美 跟你相处这么美好 |
[17:39] | I’m not going to give away my secrets. Not yet. | 我才不会把阴暗面给你看 还不到时候 |
[17:43] | Don’t wanna scare you off. | 不想把你吓跑 |
[17:46] | You don’t scare me at all. | 你一点都不会让我害怕 |
[17:49] | What were you like in high school? | 你高中时候是什么样子 |
[17:51] | Well, I don’t know. | 不记得了 |
[17:53] | Normal, I guess. | 平凡学生妹吧 |
[17:57] | I mean, you can say that I was a late bloomer. | 我小时候其貌不扬 慢慢才长开 |
[18:01] | My mom died when I was 17, | 我17岁时 母亲过世 |
[18:03] | and I lived with my… | 跟我一起生活的是 |
[18:05] | I wanna see your place. | 带我去你家吧 |
[18:09] | – Doug’s there. – Do you want him to be? | -道格在家 -你想让他待在你家吗 |
[18:11] | No. But… | 不想 但是 |
[18:14] | I… | 我 |
[18:28] | Are, are you sure that this is a good idea. | 这样做真的妥当吗 |
[18:30] | – I just… – You’ll be fine. | -我有点 -不会有事 |
[18:54] | We’re… we’re out of toilet paper. | 厕纸用完了 |
[19:04] | It’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[19:07] | Doug, we need to talk. | 道格 我们得谈谈 |
[19:10] | What? You, you brought him as backup? | 你这是拉人来对付我吗 |
[19:13] | This is between the two of you. | 你们的私事 我不会掺和 |
[19:24] | Doug. | 道格 |
[19:26] | I was very clear. We’re done. | 我说得很清楚 我们结束了 |
[19:31] | And I would like you to pack up and move out now, please. | 我想请你打包走人 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[19:39] | We, we talked about this, and I was very clear. | 我们谈过了 我也说得很清楚 |
[19:42] | I can’t just pack up and move out just like that. | 你不能就这样把我赶出去 |
[19:45] | Out onto the street. | 露宿街头 |
[19:46] | I mean, if I was a total stranger, | 如果我只是个房客 |
[19:48] | I would get two weeks’ notice. | 房东还会给两周准备呢 |
[19:51] | I mean, you just turn up with a guy and you expect me to jump? | 你刚认识新欢 就想让我滚蛋 |
[19:56] | I have rights, too, you know. | 我也有我的权利 |
[19:58] | – And, and besides, you don’t think this is hard… – Doug. | -另外 你没想过我也会难过 -道格 |
[20:04] | I want you to pack up and go now. | 你立刻收拾东西走人 |
[20:11] | – But… – Just go. | -但是 -让你走就走 |
[20:43] | What just happened? | 刚才那个样子真是我吗 |
[20:45] | It felt good, right? | 感觉很棒吧 |
[20:49] | It… | 感觉 |
[20:53] | You… | 你 |
[21:14] | I think I love you. | 我好像爱上你了 |
[21:27] | 内森 想你了 么么 | |
[21:42] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[21:47] | 内森 想你了 么么 | |
[22:06] | Hon. | 亲 |
[22:52] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[22:59] | What time is it? Are you okay? | 这都几点了 你没事吧 |
[23:01] | It’s a little late. I’m sorry. | 确实有点晚 抱歉 |
[23:03] | No. No. No. No, it’s fine. | 不会 没事 |
[23:07] | It’s fine. It… | 没事啦 |
[23:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:12] | I’ve been busy, but– | 我这两天有点忙 |
[23:14] | I’ve been thinking about you. A lot. | 但是我心里一直想着你 |
[23:18] | You have? | 是吗 |
[23:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:24] | I wanna see you. | 我想见见你 |
[23:26] | Me, too. | 我也想见你 |
[23:29] | Come to my place. | 来我这儿吧 |
[23:31] | – What, now? – Yeah. I wanna show you something. | -现在吗 -对 我想给你看样东西 |
[23:36] | – Okay. – Great. I’ll send a cab. | -好 -好 我叫车去接你 |
[23:39] | Okay. Sure. | 好 |
[23:40] | What should I… | 我是不是得 |
[23:45] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:38] | Did you paint all of them? | 都是你画的吗 |
[24:39] | Yes, and I would love to paint you. | 对 我好想为你画像 |
[24:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[24:48] | I especially like to stroke the faces… | 我非常注重脸部刻画 |
[25:48] | – Caitlin. – No. No. | -凯特琳 -别过来 |
[25:57] | Caitlin, Caitlin! | 凯特琳 凯特琳 |
[25:59] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:04] | 911. Police Operator. | 911报警中心 |
[26:06] | What is your emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
[26:08] | I just saw my… | 我刚看到 |
[26:11] | Hello? Ma’am? Are you in danger? | 女士 还在吗 你有危险吗 |
[26:13] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 不是 |
[26:15] | I just, | 我 |
[26:17] | We have your address. | 我们知道你的地址 |
[26:17] | – We’re dispatching an officer. – No. | -现在就派警员过去 -不要 |
[26:20] | No, I… I made a mistake. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不用了 我糊涂了 真抱歉 |
[26:42] | Caitlin. Please. Open the door. | 凯特琳 开开门吧 |
[26:46] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[26:50] | Caitlin? Please. | 凯特琳 拜托 |
[27:10] | Open door. | 开门 |
[27:26] | What did she do to you? | 她怎么得罪你了 |
[27:29] | Nothing. | 她什么也没做 |
[27:31] | I didn’t even know her. | 我根本不认识她 |
[27:34] | There are others. | 不止她一个人 |
[27:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:48] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[27:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:51] | Yes. | 我报警了 |
[27:57] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 但我没揭发你 |
[28:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:07] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[28:09] | I… | 我 |
[28:22] | Are you gonna kill me now? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[28:24] | No. No. No. | 不 怎么会 |
[28:28] | I invited you over because | 我之所以邀请你去我家 |
[28:31] | I wanted to show you. | 就是想让你知道 |
[28:34] | Who I really am. | 我的真面目 |
[28:38] | I wanted to see why we we’re matched. | 我想知道我们会什么是灵魂伴侣 |
[28:45] | Why you were matched to me. | 你怎么会跟我契合 |
[28:50] | I wanted to see if you might be like me. | 我想试试看 你是不是我的同类 |
[28:56] | I don’t like seeing you upset. | 我无意惹你难过 |
[29:04] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[29:08] | Caitlin, look at me. | 凯特琳 看着我 |
[29:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:49] | Get out. | 出去 |
[29:50] | Get out! | 滚 |
[29:52] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[29:53] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[29:57] | – Caitlin. – Get out! | -凯特琳 -滚 |
[30:00] | Get out. | 滚 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:17] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:30] | It’s true love. I’m telling you. | 我们是真爱 比真金还真 |
[30:35] | He says he’s gonna leave his skank wife any day now. | 他说会尽快甩了那个黄脸婆 |
[30:42] | I’m gonna give him a week. | 我会给他一周时间 |
[30:44] | I know you’re not meant to make men choose, | 逼男人做选择很不明智 |
[30:46] | but I’m like… screw that. | 但老娘豁出去了 |
[30:49] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我已经不是青春靓丽的小姑娘了 |
[30:51] | Right, Caitlin? | 对吧 凯特琳 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[30:56] | He’s gonna leave her, right? | 他一定会甩了她吧 |
[30:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[31:03] | She’s a skank. | 她就是个黄脸婆 |
[31:07] | She easily weighs 30 pounds more than me. | 她浑身是肉 |
[31:10] | Easily. | 比我胖多了 |
[31:17] | So, you look like shit. | 你脸色好差 |
[31:19] | Dr. Love Train keeping you up at night? | “甜心医生”晚上精力很旺盛啊 |
[31:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:39] | – What’s wrong? – It’s just… | -怎么了 -就是 |
[31:42] | – It’s me and Nathan, it’s… – What happened? | -我和内森 -出什么事了 |
[31:45] | – Did he hurt you? – No. | -他打你了吗 -没有 |
[31:47] | – No. – Then what? | -没有 -那是怎么了 |
[31:50] | – I… – Look. | -我 -听我说 |
[31:52] | You don’t need him. Never did. | 没有他 你照样过日子 |
[31:58] | I’m a good person, right? | 我是个好人吧 |
[32:02] | I mean, I try, | 我尽力了 |
[32:03] | I really try to do the right things. You know, I just… | 我尽力做好事 可我 |
[32:10] | Honey, of course you’re a good person. | 亲亲 你当然是好人了 |
[32:12] | Look where you are. | 不然能来这里吗 |
[32:15] | Then why would I be matched up with somebody like that… | 那我的灵魂伴侣怎么会是那样 |
[32:19] | Like what? | 怎样 |
[32:24] | Who knows why these things are anything, all right. | 没人能说出个所以然 |
[32:28] | But if he’s done something, | 他做了坏事 |
[32:30] | maybe you should tell someone. | 你就该举报他 |
[32:36] | All right. Come here. | 好了 抱抱 |
[33:10] | Can I help you, ma’am? | 有事吗 女士 |
[33:13] | I have some information. | 我有线索 |
[33:15] | You want to report a crime? | 你想报案吗 |
[33:17] | Okay, then. | 好 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I’ll call you back. | 好 再联系 |
[33:22] | There was… | 有人 |
[33:25] | I… I saw a… | 我看到 |
[33:30] | There’s a man and he… | 有个男人 |
[33:49] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:53] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:58] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:01] | I made a mistake. I truly… truly apologize. | 我糊涂了 真对不起 |
[34:05] | Excuse me. Ma’am. | 先别走 女士 |
[34:07] | Excuse me. | 回来 |
[34:19] | Hey, you got a couple of bucks? | 有零钱吗 |
[34:21] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[34:22] | Hey, you okay, lady? Huh? You need somebody to talk to? | 你还好吧 大姐 聊聊吗 |
[34:49] | No! | 不要 |
[34:51] | Hey, I thought we were gonna talk it out, huh? | 聊聊不好吗 |
[34:55] | So what? You don’t wanna talk? | 怎么 不想聊啊 |
[35:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[35:05] | You’re staying here. | 别想走 |
[35:16] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[35:21] | Hold it. | 屏气 |
[35:26] | Now, breathe out. | 呼气 |
[35:32] | What’s the voice saying? | 听从你的心声 |
[36:49] | Hey, hon. | 亲 |
[36:50] | So, because of what the lawyer’s told him, | 律师给他提了建议 |
[36:52] | he’s gonna have to finish his vacation with her. | 他得跟她度假完再行动 |
[36:55] | Which makes sense, otherwise he loses everything. | 说得也对 不然他就分不到财产了 |
[36:58] | But he gets back on Monday, | 但他周一回来 |
[36:59] | and I was wondering if you could cover my shift? | 你能替我值班吗 |
[37:05] | I mean… | 没事 |
[37:07] | If it’s too much… | 你要是不愿意 |
[37:11] | Yeah, fine. | 好啊 |
[37:13] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[37:38] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[37:40] | – You cooking? – Yeah. | -你做饭吗 -嗯 |
[37:42] | Great. I’m starving. | 太好了 我要饿死了 |
[37:52] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[37:54] | Pasta marinara. | 番茄意面 |
[37:56] | That’s like… That’s got meat in it, right? | 里面有肉酱吧 |
[38:00] | No. | 没有 |
[38:03] | – I can make meatballs. – Yes! | -我可以给你做肉丸 -好球 |
[38:08] | Come on. | 给点力啊 |
[38:09] | So… | 是这样 |
[38:11] | There’s like 26 of them, | 一共有26张 |
[38:13] | so you have to stack ’em, like, 12 on the bottom, | 12张在底层 |
[38:17] | then eight, then four, no, No, wait a second. | 往上分别是八张 四张 不对 |
[38:21] | 14. 14 on the bottom, | 14张 底层有14张 |
[38:23] | so that’s six and six and six. | 三个六张叠加 |
[38:25] | No, that makes… That makes 18, so… | 不对 应该是18张 |
[38:43] | Okay, damn it, let me just start over. | 该死 重来吧 |
[38:45] | So… | 是这样 |
[38:47] | So it has to look like a pyramid, that’s the point, | 关键是 叠好后得是金字塔形 |
[38:50] | so you have to stack ’em like… | 所以叠的时候 |
[38:54] | Like, like a… Like a pyramid, I guess. | 要按金字塔形状来摆吧 |
[38:58] | He’s not boring. | 他才不无趣 |
[39:00] | He’s the definition of boring. | 他就是无趣的代表人物 |
[39:02] | We know this. | 这点就别争了 |
[39:04] | I can’t understand for the life of me | 我真是不明白 |
[39:05] | why you took his ass back. | 你怎么和他复合了 |
[39:07] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:10] | Doug is a good man. He… | 道格是好人 |
[39:15] | There’s no other side to Doug. | 他这人很单纯 |
[39:16] | And that is not nothing. | 这点很难得 |
[39:18] | Sounds boring to me. | 说白了 就是无趣 |
[41:31] | My mom used to read this book to me all the time | 我妈以前总给我读书 |
[41:35] | when I was a kid and… | 那时我还小 |
[41:37] | in the book, everybody has these imaginary buckets | 书中说 人人都有一个无形的桶 |
[41:40] | that we’d carry aroundall day long and… | 我们天天把桶带在身边 |
[41:44] | When you’re nice to someone, | 你待人友善时 |
[41:47] | when you do something good for them, | 你帮助他人时 |
[41:49] | you… | 你 |
[41:50] | You fill up their bucket with, you know, joy. | 你就相当于把快乐注入了他们的桶中 |
[41:55] | And the book says, | 书中说 |
[41:56] | you know, the magic thing is, | 奇妙之处在于 |
[41:58] | is that when you fill up someone else’s bucket, | 你为他人带来欢乐的同时 |
[42:00] | you fill up your own at the same time. | 也为自己带来了欢乐 |
[42:03] | Because… | 因为 |
[42:07] | being good to other people is supposed to make you feel good. | 与人为善 就是予己为善 |
[42:13] | It’s just… | 可是 |
[42:20] | I don’t think that my bucket has ever been full. | 我的桶中从未注满欢乐 |
[42:25] | No matter what I do. | 我的努力都是徒劳 |
[42:26] | It’s just always been empty and… | 我的桶中总是空空荡荡 |
[42:31] | What if my bucket is different from everybody else’s? | 万一我的桶和别人不一样呢 |
[42:34] | What if it’s always been different? | 万一良善根本满足不了我呢 |
[42:40] | What book is that? | 什么书啊 |
[42:41] | Is it a Harry Potter or something? | 《哈利波特》吗 |
[42:48] | Sometimes when you’re sleeping… | 你睡觉时 |
[42:54] | I think about… stabbing you in the stomach | 我有时会想往你肚子上捅一刀 |
[42:57] | just to see how long it would take you to bleed until you die. | 看看你多久会流血而亡 |
[43:05] | You’re a real mess, you know that? | 你真是个疯婆子 |
[43:20] | I think that’s exactly what I mean. You know? | 就是这样 |
[43:22] | Just like.. .Just a bit more… | 就得再努力一把 |
[43:25] | – energy and positivity… – Exactly. | -精力充肺 积极乐观 -没错 |
[43:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:13] | 内森 我想你了 | |
[44:47] | No. | 休想 |
[45:03] | Doug. | 道格 |
[45:13] | Doug. | 道格 |
[45:22] | Doug. | 道格 |
[45:51] | Hey, I can’t take your call right now | 我现在不方便接听电话 |
[45:56] | because I… | 因为 |
[45:58] | I’m upstate | 我在北区 |
[45:59] | seeing… a doctor… | 看医生 |
[47:20] | Caitlin, please. | 凯特琳 救我 |
[47:23] | Please. | 救救我 |
[47:24] | You have to help me. | 你一定得救救我 |
[47:29] | Caitlin… Caitlin, he’s right behind you. | 凯特琳 凯特琳 他就在你身后 |
[47:40] | Let him go, Nathan. | 放了他 内森 |
[47:43] | You don’t want me to. Not really. | 你并不想让我放了他 |
[47:49] | No. | 你胡说 |
[47:53] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[47:57] | – I understand now. – No, please. | -我懂你 -求你别这样 |
[48:03] | Please, no. Please. | 别逼我 求你了 |
[48:06] | We don’t have to be alone anymore. | 我们不必再孤身一人了 |
[48:09] | – I don’t… – We can do this together. | -我不想 -我们可以一起享受 |
[48:15] | Please don’t kill him. | 别杀他 求你 |
[48:18] | Please, no. | 求你 别杀我 |
[48:36] | Caitlin, you don’t have to do that. | 凯特琳 别受他的蛊惑 |
[48:39] | Caitlin, you don’t have to do that! | 凯特琳 别受他的蛊惑 |
[48:53] | I said no. | 我不走 |
[48:54] | Yeah! | 好球 |
[48:55] | You’re a real mess, you know that? | 你真是个疯婆子 |
[49:24] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[50:11] | I… | 我 |
[50:14] | didn’t like the way that he treated women. | 不喜欢他对待女人的方式 |
[50:19] | My God, is he… | 天呐 他该不会 |
[50:20] | No. No, not with me, | 他没对我怎么样 |
[50:21] | but he had a history. | 但他有过这方面问题 |
[50:25] | He taught me a lot about myself, actually. | 他让我认清了自己 |
[50:30] | In fact, a lot of who I am now is because of him. | 他成就了现在的我 |
[50:37] | That’s, not the usual story you hear. | 真是不寻常的经历 |
[50:40] | Well, I’ve heard that before. | 大家都这么说 |
[50:43] | Anyway, tell me about you. | 好了 说说你吧 |
[50:45] | So it says on your profile that you’re a doctor. | 资料显示 你是个医生 |
[50:49] | I am. | 没错 |
[50:54] | Can I tell you a secret? | 告诉你一个秘密吧 |
[50:56] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[51:02] | I kind of have a thing for doctors. | 我对医生”情有独钟” |
[51:08] | I do. | 真的 |