时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[00:23] | This temple was destroyed long ago. | 这个庙很久以前就被毁了 |
[00:26] | Let’s get a move on before we meet somebody who remembers why. | 我们快点走吧 免的我们需要有人提醒原因 |
[00:42] | There’s no sign of human life. | 这里没有人类的生命迹象 |
[00:44] | This could be some forbidden zone. | 这里可能是某个禁区 |
[00:46] | Wait, I hear something. It sounds like…dogs. | 等等,我听到声音,好像是狗叫 |
[00:55] | Ahhh! Ahhh! Help! | 啊! 啊! 救命啊! |
[01:05] | No! Help! Ahhh! | 不要啊! 救命啊! 啊啊啊! |
[01:16] | Hey, get out of here! | 嘿,快点躲开! |
[01:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:24] | Okay…O | 你没事吧…你 |
[01:27] | Yes I am. Thanks be to you. But forgive me I am Abu of the Shavadai. | 对,我没事,谢谢你们.但请原谅我,我是夏瓦代的阿布 |
[01:35] | Shavadai? | 夏瓦代? |
[01:37] | The people of the steppe. | 大草原上的民族 |
[01:41] | Well…hello! I’m Daniel Jackson this is… | 呃…你好! 我是丹尼尔杰克森,这是.. |
[01:45] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[01:47] | You are not from the people of the river. | 你们好像…不是来自河边的人 |
[01:51] | Uh, no. | 对 |
[01:53] | We are travelers from very far away. | 我们是旅客,来自遥远的地方 |
[01:57] | The sea of Ogada? | 来自欧格达海? |
[02:00] | S-sure. | 是啊 |
[02:03] | Never have we met anyone from that far away. | 我们从没有见过那么远来的人 |
[02:05] | You will be doubly welcome in my fathers camp. | 我父亲的营地会热烈欢迎你们 |
[02:08] | This is Teal’c, and this is Dr. Carter. | 这是提亚克,这位是卡特博士 |
[02:12] | The dogs are gone. | 那些狗走了 |
[02:13] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[02:18] | This is a women. | 她是一个女人啊 |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:23] | What do I, do I have something growing out of my nose, or… | 干嘛? 我鼻子上长了什么东西吗? |
[02:27] | He looks really up set. It must be some sort of cultural thing. | 我觉得他看起来非常不安 这一定跟某种文化有关 |
[02:33] | No! I cannot look at you. | 不! 我不能看着你 |
[02:36] | Okay, now I’m hurt. | 到底怎么搞的 |
[02:41] | Abu! | 由洛,阿布! |
[02:42] | You must take her. You must take her and go! Go! | 快带她走开,你们快点带她走! 快走! |
[02:55] | These people, are from the sea of Ogada. | 拉加,拉加 这些人他们是从欧格达海来的 |
[02:58] | One is a women? | 其中一个是女人? |
[03:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:01] | Colonel, I think these people are Mongols. | 上校,我想他们是蒙古人 |
[03:04] | Is this goon news? | 这是好消息吗? |
[03:06] | Daniel, find out what I did wrong so I can fix it. | 丹尼尔,告诉我做错什么 我好修正 |
[03:10] | No, no, no, let them go. | 不,不,放他们走 |
[03:12] | He’s right, will just take her with us and go. | 他说的对,我们会尽快带她离开的 |
[04:30] | Stargate.SG1-s01e04.Emancipation | |
[05:01] | My son, when you did not return, I feared you were dead. | 儿子 你没有回来时,我好担心你死了 |
[05:07] | I would be in a dogs stomach now, but for these. | 我刚差点就被狗咬死了 我碰到这些人 |
[05:17] | Is this anyway to greet a stranger? | 这是欢迎陌生人的方式吗? |
[05:19] | That one is a women. | 那边那个是个女人 |
[05:23] | Observant bunch. | 非常有观察力 |
[05:25] | Father, they come from the sea of Ogada, they do not know our ways. | 爸爸,他们是来自欧格达海 他们不了解我们的方式 |
[05:29] | Law is law. | 律法就是律法 |
[05:33] | What manner of weapon is that? | 那是哪一种的武器? |
[05:36] | It’s a firearm, it shoots like your bow shoots an arrow. | 这是手枪 这就好像你的弓能射箭一样 |
[05:39] | She speaks, she dies. Sut. | 她说话了,她得死! 上 |
[05:42] | No! No! She saved my life. | 不! 不! 她救了我的命 |
[05:52] | A women, saved a life. Hers cannot be taken. | 如果一个女人,挽救一条生命 就不能取走她的性命 |
[06:01] | Now, your my guest, if you will travel this country, | 现在你们是我的客人,如果你们在这国度旅行, |
[06:07] | you must learn our ways. | 就得学习我们的方式 |
[06:10] | I’m thinking we should just go back while were ahead. | 我正在想,也许我们应该回去了 |
[06:14] | If we learn there customs will be okay. | 只要遵行他们的习俗,就会没事的 |
[06:17] | It’s an incredible opportunity to study an ancient culture up close. | 这真是一个近距离研究一个古文明的难以置信的大好时机啊 |
[06:44] | They found Abu! | 他们找到了阿布! |
[06:47] | Abu, Abu! | 阿布,阿布! |
[07:12] | This is unbelievable. | 真是不可思议, |
[07:14] | Uh, the Mongols who settled on the Persian China | 呃,选择在波斯和中国安定下来的蒙古人 |
[07:17] | adapted to the local customs. | 适应了当地的习俗 |
[07:19] | But there was one tribe the Chagatai | 但是有一个部族叫…洽格太 |
[07:22] | that kept the traditional life of the steppe-nomad. | 还保持草原游牧民族的传统方式 |
[07:25] | Maybe these Shavadai are their descendents. | 也许这些夏瓦代就是他们的后代 |
[07:28] | I mean this camp could literally belong to belong to Genghis Khan. | 实际上这个营地可能属于成吉思汗 |
[07:32] | It’s a living exhibit of a way of life that’s been extinct for 900 years. | 他们活生生的展示着 已经绝迹了…九百年的生活方式 |
[07:41] | Ah. Please sit, now we may talk. | 啊,请坐下,你现在能说话了 |
[07:47] | Uh, good, cause I still don’t understand what happened out there. | 噢,太好了,因为我还不太了解 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[07:51] | Among our people, it is death for a women to show her face in public. | 在我们族人中,如果女人 公开露出她的脸,就得死 |
[07:56] | Or to wear the clothes of a man. | 而且穿男人的衣服也是一样 |
[07:59] | The old laws weight heavily, | 古老的律法是非常严苛的 |
[08:02] | it is well you saved Abu from the dogs. | 还好你从野狗的口中救出了阿布 |
[08:06] | It gave me a way to prevent your death. | 那给了我赦免你死罪的选择机会 |
[08:10] | Uh, thank you for that. | 我非常感谢你 |
[08:12] | Soon, the old laws, and the old ways will no longer serve us. | 很快的,古老的律法跟古老的方式 再也不适合我们了 |
[08:19] | Trade will one day replace war this is the future. | 将来交易将会取代战争 未来将会这样 |
[08:26] | We have strongest, fastest horses and camels. The finest wool… | 我们拥有最强壮而且最迅速的 马匹和骆驼,还有最棒的羊毛 |
[08:32] | And medicines. Drugs of unheard of power. | 还有好药,有你们没有听过的药效 |
[08:37] | Oh, we have some pretty swell drugs of our own. | 我们自己也有一些很棒的药 |
[08:40] | Colonel, a lot of breakthrough in medicines | 上校,医药许多的重大发现 |
[08:43] | are coming out of the mountains, and the jungles, | 都是来自高山密林的 |
[08:45] | we should really see what he’s got. | 我们真的该看看他有什么 |
[08:49] | I will show you, follow me. | 我带你去看,跟我来 |
[08:53] | I’m afraid you cannot go until properly attired. | 恐怕…在你适当的装扮之前 你还不能跟去 |
[08:58] | Properly attired? | 适当的装扮? |
[09:00] | You should probably do what they want. | 你该听他们的, |
[09:03] | Um, anthropologists do it all the time. | 人类学家常这么做 |
[09:06] | They, dress and live the people they’re studying. | 他们居住打扮都像他们研究的民族 |
[09:09] | Well, I’m not an anthropologist. | 但是我并不是个人类学家啊 |
[09:11] | You are today. | 可是你今天是啊 |
[09:34] | I use the medicine on the wound from a fire arrow, in a recent skirmish. | 我用这种药,治疗最近战斗中的火箭伤口, |
[09:38] | Shoulder was badly burned. | 他肩膀原本伤的很重 |
[09:39] | From the moment I began treatment, there was no pain. | 从我开始治疗之后,就不再痛苦了 |
[09:43] | This could be an antistatic we haven’t seen before. | 这可能是我们 从来没有见过的麻醉药 |
[09:46] | We should take some back to test it. yeah | 我们应该带一些回去做些化验. 对. |
[10:02] | Daniel, find me an anthropologist that dresses like this | 丹尼尔,如果你找的到打扮成这样的人类学家, |
[10:06] | and I will eat this head dress. | 我就把这个头饰吃下去. |
[10:13] | You are…the most beautiful women I have ever seen. | 天啊! 你是我这辈子所见过的最美丽的女人了 |
[10:30] | Uh, I guess the kid doesn’t get out much. | 呃,那孩子大概很少外出吧! |
[10:33] | Look uh, I will not wear this thing over my face. | 听着呃,我才不要用这玩意儿遮住我的脸呢 |
[10:36] | I don’t care how much embroidery it has on it. | 我不管它上面有多少绣花, |
[10:39] | And this dress, or whatever it’s called, | 还有这个叫”连衣裙”还是叫什么的”衣服”… |
[10:42] | I mean I can’t move, I can’t walk. | 我是说我动也动不了,走路也非常困难 |
[10:44] | I don’t know, It…it kind of works for me. | 我不知道 我觉得蛮好看的 |
[10:50] | It’s, it’s you, it’s… | 很适合��… |
[10:55] | It’s you. | 这…非常适合 |
[10:57] | Defiantly you. | 真的 |
[11:03] | Uh, uh the good news is, uh you were right. | 啊..好消息是,你说的是对的. |
[11:05] | One of Abu’s plants seems to work as an anesthetic. | 阿布种的植物里有一种似乎有麻醉的药效. |
[11:09] | Were taking some home to get it, uh, a-analyzed. | 我们打算带一些回去种植,呃,是研究. |
[11:11] | All things considered, Samantha, if we have to come back here, | 全面考虑之后呢,萨曼莎,如果我们以后还得回到这里的话 |
[11:17] | it might be a better idea to bring an all male team. No offence. | 我觉得小组成员全是男性也许会是一个比较不错的主意.别生气 |
[11:22] | Well, in view of the fact that you all get to go to this party tonight | 好吧,鉴于事实,你们所有人都将参加今晚的宴会 |
[11:26] | and I get to stay in the yurt, | 而我要呆在蒙古包里, |
[11:28] | that smalls like rancid yak butter, none taken. | (弥漫着)一股闻起来像是腐臭的酥油味,还一点办法都没 |
[11:31] | I’ll just get a good nights sleep, | 我现在只希望睡个好觉了, |
[11:33] | and hope for better luck next time. | 希望下次运气能好一点 |
[11:47] | You going to be alright? | 你不会有事吧? |
[11:49] | Still doubting me? | 你还放心不下我? |
[11:51] | I haven’t been afraid of the dark since I was two. | 我从两岁开始就已经不怕黑了 |
[11:54] | You look great. | 你(现在)看起来真美 |
[12:50] | Doctor, were about ready to go. | 博士,我们马上准备要走了 |
[12:56] | Doctor, were about ready to… | 博士,我们马上准备要… |
[13:12] | You better kill me now, because I am going to talk. | 你最好现在就杀了我 因为我要说话了 |
[13:15] | Here, you may drink and eat. | 来,你可以吃喝了 |
[13:16] | What the hell do you think your doing? | 你把我带来这里干什么? |
[13:18] | There is something I want more then life itself. | 我想要一件东西,比生命还重要 |
[13:23] | Until yesterday I thought it was impossible. | 在昨天以前,我都以为不可能了 |
[13:27] | And then I saw you, dressed like that. | 但是我看到��打扮成那样子 |
[13:29] | And I knew, your beauty would buy it for me. | 我就知道… 你的美貌可以替我买得到 |
[13:34] | What do you mean buy? | 你说买是什么意思? |
[13:36] | I will trade you. | 我要拿你做交换 |
[13:38] | You can’t do that. | 你…你不能那么做 |
[13:40] | I can. | 我可以 |
[13:41] | I’m a human being, not property. | 我是一个人,可不是财产 |
[13:46] | Where we are going, | 我们要去的地方, |
[13:48] | the men aren’t as tolerant as my father. Be warned. | 那些男人不像我父亲那么宽宏大量,你小心一点 |
[13:59] | Any signs? | 有消息没有? |
[14:00] | No, no one has seen her since last night. | 从昨天晚上就没有人看过她 |
[14:03] | Alright, find Teal’c, | 好,去找提亚克, |
[14:04] | I want everybody geared up | 我要大家全副武装 |
[14:06] | and ready to move out in 15 minutes. | 并在十五分钟内之后出发 |
[14:08] | Okay, let me talk to Mughal first | 让我先跟木格谈谈 |
[14:10] | this might be another misunderstanding, cultural differences. | 这有可能是另外一个误会,文化差异之类的 |
[14:12] | The hell with culture, a member of my team has been neutralized. | 去他的什么文化,我小组里的一位成员不见了 |
[14:16] | That’s a hostile act. | 这是一种敌意行为 |
[14:17] | How is it that you always come up with the worst case scenario? | 为什么你总是要往 最坏的方面去想呢? |
[14:20] | I practice. | 我练习的 |
[14:23] | I found fresh hoof prints leading out of the camp. | 我找到离开营地的新马蹄印 |
[14:26] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[14:27] | The horse should be identifiable. One of the hoofs was splayed. | 我们应该可以查出那匹马 他有一只蹄子会外翻 |
[14:31] | The horse belongs to my son, he is also missing. | 那匹马是属于我儿子的 他也消失不见了 |
[14:34] | Okay dad, what’s going on here? | 好,老爹,这是怎么回事? |
[14:37] | I am as ignorant as you. | 我跟你们一样不知情 |
[14:40] | I don’t think so. Now he tool Captain Carter, I want to know why. | 我可不这么想 他带走了卡特上尉,我要知道原因 |
[14:45] | Among the Shaved, women are valued highly for trade. | 在夏瓦代部族里,女人在交易中是非常值钱的 |
[14:50] | For’in women, most of all. | 尤其是外国女人 |
[14:53] | Can you help me track them? | 你能帮我追踪吗? |
[14:54] | Now that I know what to look for, I believe so. | 现在我知道要找什么了 应该可以 |
[14:57] | If Abu gives her up peacefully, no one will get hurt. Right? | – 如果阿布和平的交出她 – 就没有人会受伤,对吧? |
[15:03] | Will do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[15:05] | I will give you horses, and guide you myself. | 我会给你们马匹,并亲自引导你们 |
[15:09] | My son has betrayed me as well as you. | 我的儿子背叛你们也背叛了我 |
[16:05] | Turghan may wish to bid me welcome. I have come to trade. | 塔刚也许会欢迎我来 我来交易的 |
[16:16] | Then come Shavadai. | 夏瓦代,进来吧 |
[16:27] | See the son of my enemy, how he pales in my presents. | 看看我敌人的儿子 我一出现他就害怕了 |
[16:40] | You risk your head coming here. For what, you think this interest me? | 你冒生命危险来这儿 为什么你觉得我会有兴趣? |
[16:46] | Yes. | 你一定有 |
[16:54] | I don’t belong to this man, I was abducted against my will. | 我不属于这个人 我是被他绑架来的 |
[16:59] | Where is she from? | 她是从哪儿来的? |
[17:00] | The sea of Ogada. | 从欧格达海来的 |
[17:01] | My friends will come after me, | 我的朋友会来找我 |
[17:03] | they have weapons more powerful then you can imagine | 他们的武器比你想象的更强大 |
[17:05] | and they won’t hesitate… | 而且他们会毫不犹豫地… |
[17:06] | Silence, or I will have you beaten. | 闭嘴,否则我就打你一顿 |
[17:13] | You may do whatever you wish with her, when she is yours. | 你想怎么对付她都可以 但你得先拥有她 |
[17:18] | Then I would see her. | 那我要看看她 |
[17:24] | Turn around. | 慢慢转一圈 |
[17:26] | No. | 不 |
[17:34] | Slowly. | 慢慢的转 |
[17:51] | Your skin is very fair. | 她的皮肤很光滑 |
[17:56] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[18:02] | Her eyes are the color of blue river stones. | 她的眼睛是蓝色河流石头的颜色 |
[18:10] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[18:18] | Are you satisfied? | 你满意了吗? |
[18:24] | Name your price. | 说说看,你要什么价码 |
[18:49] | Why do you hesitate? Name it, gold, horses, weapons. | 你发什么呆啊? 说说看,金子,马匹还是武器? |
[18:58] | I have the finest metal craftsmen in the mountains. | 我有山区里最高明的金属工匠 |
[19:00] | No. | 我不要 |
[19:03] | Well, what then. | 那你要什么 |
[19:05] | Nya. | 娜雅 |
[19:11] | You would trade a women, for another women? | 你要用个女人,换另一个女人? |
[19:15] | Nya is not just another women. | 娜雅她不只是另外一个女人 |
[19:17] | No she is my daughter. | 对,她是我的女儿 |
[19:20] | She will marry a chieftain. The desert warlord Chimakka. | 她将会嫁给一个酋长 就是沙漠军阀秦马卡 |
[19:25] | Father, please. | 爸爸,求你不要 |
[19:26] | It is done! Chimakka will come on the next moon. | 我已经谈妥了! 秦马卡会在下次月圆的时候来 |
[19:30] | That’s three days. | 三天以后? |
[19:32] | How can you do that to your own daughter? | 你怎么能这样对自己女儿? |
[19:36] | Your beauty will not soften my anger much longer. | 你的美貌… 再也无法舒缓我的愤怒了 |
[19:44] | The offer of the women is 300 weights of gold. | 我为这个女人出的价钱 是三百块金子 |
[19:48] | Take it or die, either way the women is mine. | 不管你收不收,这个女人都是我的 |
[19:57] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:19] | Here, a women does not speak, unless she is spoken to. | 听好,一个女人不可以主动说话 除非有人问她话 |
[20:38] | They stopped here. | 他们在这儿停过 |
[20:39] | To rest the horses, and so must we. For two marks. | 是让马匹休息 我们也得这样休息会儿 |
[20:51] | If we do not find them, I will pay whatever you ask for the loss of Carter. | 如果找不到他们 我愿意赔偿你们失去卡特的损失 |
[20:57] | We can’t do that, we don’t won our women. | 我们不拥有自己的女人 不能那么做 |
[21:00] | Truly? | 真的? |
[21:02] | Yes, um… | 是,嗯.. |
[21:07] | and we heard stories about Shavadai women, that once they were free, | 我们听过传说,关于夏瓦代的女人 她们曾经自由过 |
[21:12] | some were even warriors, fought with there husband in battles. | 有些甚至是战士 并与丈夫一起并肩作战 |
[21:16] | Mongol women might have been the legendary Amazons. | 蒙古女人可能是传说中的 亚马逊女战士 |
[21:18] | Shhh, we do not speak of it. | 嘘,我们不说这些事 |
[21:22] | The laws for women were made to protect | 女人的律法是为了要保护她们 |
[21:24] | and hide them from the demons, who brought us to this place. | 远离那些带我们到这里来的恶魔 |
[21:28] | Demons? | 恶魔? |
[21:30] | It is only legend, and long time ago, the dawn of our time. | 那只是个传说,是很久以前的事了 在我们时代的初期 |
[21:35] | If the demons are gone, why have not the laws been changed? | 如果那些恶魔走了 那些律法为什么没有改变? |
[21:40] | Some say they will return. | 有人说他们会再回来 |
[21:42] | I say it is an excuse for my men to have their way. | 我说这是男人想为所欲为的借口 |
[21:46] | Among the Shavadai, even the lowest man is chief among his women. | 在夏瓦代族里,就连身分最低的 男人,也是他女人的主人 |
[21:52] | Is that why you only have one wife? To set a type of example? | 所以你才只娶一个老婆? 好…树立良好典范 |
[21:59] | My people see it as a weakness. | 我的族人认为这是个弱点 |
[22:03] | Because you love her? | 因为你爱她? |
[22:38] | My father will kill you. | 我爸会杀了你 |
[22:40] | Come away with me. Tonight. | 跟我一起离开,今天晚上 |
[22:43] | You know I cannot, now go before they find you here. | 你知道我不能 快走,免的他们发现你 |
[22:46] | I have listened to the wind, you will come. | 我已经听风的预言,你会来的 |
[22:52] | I will wait for you by the tem tree. | 我会在大树那边等你来 |
[23:03] | Now you are Tugai, women of the forest. | 现在你是图加,是森林的女人 |
[23:08] | What can you do? Can you cook? | 你会做什么?你会做饭吗? |
[23:11] | Spin weave, make dyes? | 纺纱编织,染布? |
[23:14] | I’m a lousy cook, | 我不会煮饭, |
[23:15] | and I couldn’t spin weave or dye | 就算要了我的命 |
[23:17] | if my life depended on it. | 我也不会纺纱编织或染布 |
[23:19] | You made your self a bad deal. | 你这个交易是亏大了 |
[23:23] | Where you come from, you must have done something. | 你从哪里来的,你一定做了什么事 |
[23:27] | In my world, I am a warrior and a scholar, I do the work of men. | 在你的家乡,你一定做过什么事情 |
[23:36] | A warrior. | 你是战士? |
[23:40] | Let me tell you what I do. I raid and burn the tents of my enemies. | 我告诉你我做什么 我攻击并且烧毁我敌人的帐篷 |
[23:46] | I slaughter the men and trade the women and children. | 我杀他们的男人 并且贩卖女人跟小孩 |
[23:51] | For this, I am feared. And because of that fear, | 因此,大家都怕我,因为这种恐惧 |
[23:58] | I have the allegiance of 22 tribes. | 我拥有22个效忠于我的部落 |
[24:03] | But you have to sell your own daughter to make it 23? | 那你还要卖掉你的女儿 好变成23个? |
[24:06] | How would you like to be hung upside down, | 你喜欢用沾满尘土的破布,塞住你的嘴巴和鼻孔, |
[24:10] | with dust filled rags stuffed in your mouth and nostrils? | 然后把你倒吊起来吗? |
[24:14] | A slow death from suffocation. | 这是慢性死亡,因为窒息而死 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry, I’m sure you know what’s best for her. | 对不起 我以为你知道什么对她最好 |
[24:35] | The spirits have brought you here to teach you, how to be a women. | 神灵带你来这里就是要教你 怎样当个女人 |
[26:02] | You belong to Turghan! | 你是属于塔刚的! |
[26:03] | Get your hands off me, let me go! | 放开我! |
[26:12] | What kind of women are you? | 你到底是什么样的女人? |
[26:14] | Do you respect nothing? Care for no one but yourself? | 你目中无人只在乎你自己而已吗? |
[26:20] | These were responsible for you, now because of you, the will be punished. | 这些人得要为你负责,就是因为你 她们才会受到惩罚 |
[26:35] | No! It was my fault, | 不! 这是我的错 |
[26:37] | if you need to beat a women to feel like a man, try me. | 如果你需要打女人才觉得像个男人的话,就打我吧! |
[26:44] | I value spirit in my horses, not my women. | 我珍惜的是我的马匹 而不是我的女人 |
[26:55] | You belong to me, you will learn your place, and be obedient. | 你属于我!你会学会你该有的立场,和顺从! |
[27:00] | You will suffer far worse then a beating. | 否则你将遭受比一顿暴打更长久的痛苦折磨 |
[27:12] | I heard what you did for my mother. I am grateful. | 我听说你为我妈做的事 我很感激 |
[27:17] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[27:20] | We are all afraid. If you do not obey, my father will kill you. | 我们全都很害怕 如果你不服从,我爸会杀了你 |
[27:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:26] | My father’s a good man, he never mistreats a women | 我爸是个好人,他从不虐待女人 |
[27:29] | unless she has done something wrong. | 除非她犯了什么错 |
[27:31] | Unless…there is no excuse to beat a women, ever. | “除非”…打女人永远是没有任何借口的 |
[27:35] | He’s a powerful warlord! | 他是个很有势力的人! |
[27:37] | Our women and children are always protected, always have food. | 我们的女人和小孩全都受到他保护,衣食无缺 |
[27:41] | How can you defend him, | 你干嘛还为他辩护? |
[27:43] | he’s packing you off to marry a total stranger. | 他把你当物品一样,卖给一个陌生人 |
[27:47] | I have no choice, I am not free to choose. | 我没有选择余地 我没有选择的自由 |
[27:52] | And you never will be until one of you say’s no. | 你们一定要有人说不 否则永远没有自由 |
[28:04] | I want to say it, will you help me? | 我想要说不,你能帮我吗? |
[28:17] | The tracks lead directly there. | 足迹直接引到那边 |
[28:20] | Who owns the place? | 那个地方是谁的? |
[28:23] | An enemy. A man who kills for pleasure. This is very bad. | 一个敌人,他是以杀人为乐的人 情况不太乐观 |
[28:31] | Well then we will go and get her tonight. | 那么我们今天晚上 就去把她救出来 |
[28:33] | If we attack, there will be war. | 如果你攻击,就会发生战争 |
[28:37] | Turghan is allied with 22 clans. When he fights, he takes no prisoners. | 塔刚跟22个部落结为盟友 当他作战时,他是决不留活口的 |
[28:48] | You mean they’d kill all of you? | 你是说他会杀光全族? |
[28:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:51] | If you will wait until morning, | 如果你们可以等到早上, |
[28:55] | I will go, and request a trade, he cannot refuse. | 我会过去并要求交易,他是无法拒绝的 |
[29:02] | But what will happen to Dr. Carter tonight if we wait. | 如果我们等下去 卡特博士今晚会怎么样? |
[29:07] | Turghan will partake in his newest purchase. | 塔刚他会享用他最新买的财产 |
[29:12] | Oh, there’s not a chance in hell. | 噢,他休想有这种机会 |
[29:16] | In our land, if a man wants a women, she can say no. | 在我们的世界 如果男人要个女人,女人可以说不 |
[29:21] | No one refuses, Turghan, and lives. | 没有人可以拒绝塔刚之后 还能存活 |
[29:29] | Then we go now. | 那我们还等什么 |
[29:33] | Stop! | 站住! 下马 |
[29:43] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[30:21] | Go, go Nya, go. | 走呀,娜雅,快走 |
[30:31] | I paid 300 weights of gold. | 为了她,我已经付了三百块的金子 |
[30:36] | Is that a lot? | 那很多吗? |
[30:38] | Enough to bye ten women. | 足够买十个女人 |
[30:41] | How much are you willing to spend to get her back? | 你愿意花多少钱把她换回来? |
[30:43] | We will offer 350 weights of gold. | 我们愿意为她出到 三百五十块的金子 |
[30:47] | She is difficult. But beautiful. | 她很难应付,但是很美 |
[30:54] | A rare prize. | 是稀有的奖品 |
[31:01] | I may even make her a wife. | 我可能把她当老婆 |
[31:03] | Oh for crying out loud, 500! | 还真能喊价,五百块! |
[31:07] | Will pay you back. | 我们会还你的 |
[31:09] | Why this one? | 为什么要她? |
[31:12] | I have others younger, fit to bare many sons, | 我还有其它更年轻,适合生许多儿子的, |
[31:16] | enough to start your own tribe. | 足以让你成为部落的 |
[31:19] | She is a women of power for our people. Not only a warrior but a…shaman, | 在我们族人中,她是个有能力的女人 不只是个战士也是…巫师 |
[31:29] | she know the spirits of our land. | 她认识我们土地的神灵, |
[31:30] | They will tell her when it’s time to plant, | 他们会告 诉她何时种植, |
[31:32] | when water will be scares…things like that. | 何时缺水,她有神力 |
[31:33] | You take me for a fool? | 你以为我是个笨蛋啊? |
[31:35] | He speaks truly. In the land of Ogada, the women are as ours were long ago. | 他说的是真话,在欧格达海的女人 像很久以前我们的女人 |
[31:44] | That and more! Carter is our chieftain, our people need her. | 不只是这样子! 卡特是我们的族长 我们的族人需要她 |
[31:52] | Get out. You have nothing I want. | 滚出去,你们没有我要的东西 |
[31:57] | Oh yeah? | 噢,是吗? |
[32:19] | Done. | 成交 |
[32:27] | Alright, there are only five more rounds in that clip, time to go. | 好,那个弹匣里面 只剩下五发子弹了,该走了 |
[32:43] | What a relief, I have never been so happy to see you guys. | 真令人安心 我从没这么高兴能见到你们 |
[32:47] | Oh, sure you have, remember that time on P3X-595, | 是,你当然有,还记得在P3X-595星球的时候 |
[32:52] | you drank that stuff that made you take off… | 你喝了好多酒还把衣服脱了… |
[32:56] | We won’t get into that now. Mughal, I want to thank you for your help. | 不要再谈那件事了 木格,我要感谢你的帮忙 |
[33:03] | Will leave at first light. | 天一亮我们就走 |
[33:08] | I don’t blame you for what Abu did, I don’t blame him neither, now. | 阿布做的事我不会怪你的 其实我现在也不怪他 |
[33:13] | He is suffering the madness, as I did when I was young. | 他正因狂乱而受苦 就像我年轻的时候一样 |
[33:22] | It’s what they call love. | 就是所谓的爱情 |
[33:24] | Ah, got it. | 我懂 |
[33:55] | Please, you must help me. | 拜托,你们得帮帮我 |
[33:57] | What happened? Where’s Nya? | 出了什么事? 娜雅呢? |
[33:59] | She came to me, just like the wind said she would. | 她过来找我,就像风告诉我的那样 |
[34:02] | But before we could make our way her father caught us. | 但在我们能离开之前 她父亲抓到我们 |
[34:06] | Now if you do not help me, she will be stoned to death. | 如果你们不帮我的话 她会被乱石打死的 |
[34:20] | Curse me for the madness, better to have left her to marry Chimakka. | 都怪我太疯狂 让她去嫁给秦马卡还好一点 |
[34:25] | I would not see anything I cared for go to Chimakka. | 我绝对不会让我关心的任何东西 到秦马卡那里 |
[34:30] | Can I get a little clarification here? | 我能在这里澄清下吗? |
[34:33] | Her own father ordered her stoned to death, is that right? | 她的亲生父亲下令乱石打死她,是不是? |
[34:37] | Because she broke the law of the land. | 因为她违反大地的律法 |
[34:39] | Turghan is compelled to uphold the law, | 塔刚必须遵守这个法律, |
[34:43] | even more if it applies to his own. | 即使法律施加在他身上 |
[34:47] | He must rule by example. | 他必须按实例规范自己 |
[34:49] | We have to go back, now! | 我们必须回去! 快 |
[34:51] | Negative. | 很抱歉 |
[34:52] | She can’t be more then 16 or 17! | 可是她不过是16-7岁的孩子! |
[34:55] | Captain, if we go in there and try to get that little girl out, | 上尉,如果我们出面救那个小女孩 |
[34:58] | we could be starting a war on this planet. | 我们可能会在这个星球上引发战争 |
[35:01] | Since when are you a politician, Colonel. | 什么时候你也变成一个政客了 |
[35:03] | Easy, Captain. | 上尉,别激动 |
[35:04] | De Opresso Liber. To free from oppression, special forces motto. | 去解救受到压迫的人 这是特种部队的座右铭 |
[35:08] | I know what it is. That’s our world, this is there’s. | 这格言我知道 那是我们的世界,而这是他们的 |
[35:12] | Do we have the right to interfere with there customs | 我们有权力干涉他们的习俗 |
[35:15] | or reinterpret their laws? | 或重新解释他们的律法吗? |
[35:16] | Yes! Maybe you guy aren’t getting this, | 当然了,也许你们这些家伙不会这么做 |
[35:18] | but they’re about to kill this teenage girl! | 但是他们将要杀了这个年幼的女孩! |
[35:21] | Simply because she fell in love with this boy! | 仅仅是因为她爱上了一个男孩! |
[35:23] | Please, use your weapons, and free her. | 拜托,用你们的武器,把她就出来 |
[35:27] | The Colonel is right. It would mean war, Abu. | 上校说的对,这代表着战争,阿布 |
[35:34] | My son, you must choose, between one women, and your people. | 我的儿子,你必须在这个女人和你的人民之间做出选择 |
[35:43] | I cannot. | 我没有办法 |
[35:48] | Neither can I, Nya broke the law because of me. | 我也没有办法,娜雅她是因为我而违法的, |
[35:50] | I can’t leave her here to die. | 我不能亲眼看她送命 |
[35:52] | But if it is one life, or many. | 但如果一条命换许多命… |
[35:55] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:55] | Now there has to be another way. Mughal, | 一定还有其它的办法,木格, |
[35:58] | what about the old laws? | 以前的旧法律呢? |
[35:59] | Isn’t there something that we can… | 有没有什么能用的… |
[36:01] | Yes, yes. If we fight with law, Turghan cannot make war. | 是啊,我们用律法来对抗 塔刚他就不能宣战了 |
[36:07] | Father, please, think, remember, there must be a law. | 爸爸,拜托你,快想一想,快呀 一定有什么律法的 |
[36:15] | There is one. | 是有一条 |
[36:46] | Father, forgive me. | 爸,请原谅我 |
[37:01] | I forgive you. | 娜雅,我原谅你 |
[37:18] | Stone her! | 打死她! |
[37:22] | Do not! | 不要! |
[37:28] | You have no say here, Shavadai. | 木格,你在这里没有立场,夏瓦代 |
[37:31] | Stoning may be challenged. By another chieftain. | 乱石打死可由另一个酋长 提出挑战的 |
[37:34] | There is no such law. | 根本没有这条律法 |
[37:36] | There is. | 的确有 |
[37:41] | In the song of Arkhan-tyr, the sprits will strengthen the hand of the just. | 在阿康提尔的歌里,神灵将会 增加助力,在正义的那一方 |
[37:49] | I will not fight a cripple. | 我不要跟跛子对抗 |
[37:51] | You must. | 你一定要 |
[37:55] | You insult my honor by implying that I would engage in such a slaughter. | 你暗示我会从事这样的屠杀 你是在侮辱我的荣誉 |
[38:01] | You will lose and my daughter will still die. | 你会输,而我的女儿还是得死 |
[38:04] | So unless there is another chieftain who will challenge my decision. | 所以要有另外的酋长 才能对我的决定提出挑战 |
[38:11] | I challenge it. | 我来挑战 |
[38:19] | You? You plague me. | 你? 你这个女人令我倒霉 |
[38:25] | Then fight, here’s your chance to shut me up once and for all. | 那就打呀 你有机会一劳永逸的解决掉我 |
[38:34] | I will abide by the wisdom of the spirits. | 神灵的智慧…将会与我同在的 |
[38:42] | Let them decide justly. | 让神灵做公平的决定吧 |
[38:49] | So when your backs up against the wall | 当你已经没有退路, |
[38:52] | and there’s no tomorrow, | 而且没有明天 |
[38:53] | just take one day at a time, | 只管过一天算一天 |
[38:55] | and remember the bigger they are, etcetera. | 并且记住能力越大责任越大,之类的等等 |
[38:58] | You don’t think I can win. | 你认为我赢不了 |
[38:59] | Sure I do. I assume you have at least some basic hand-to hand training. | 你会赢的,我相信你 最起码也受过基本徒手训练 |
[39:04] | Yeah, level three, advanced. | 对,高阶第三级 |
[39:06] | You’ll do fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:19] | Just out of curiosity, how do the sprits determine who wins? | 对了,我有点好奇 这神灵是怎么决定由谁赢呢? |
[39:26] | It is a fight, to the death. | 这是个…死亡对决 |
[39:31] | Death? | 什么? |
[39:39] | Hey, no one said anything about… | 等等,没有人说过要用… |
[39:44] | Knifes. | 刀子 |
[40:50] | Carter, please do not kill him. | 卡特,请你不要杀他 |
[40:52] | I do not want to. | 我也不想 |
[40:53] | You have won, I am free to go with Abu. | 你已经赢了,我能自由的跟着阿布 |
[40:56] | I want to hear it from you. | 我要听你亲口说 |
[40:59] | She’s free to go. | 她可以自由的离开 |
[41:01] | And the Shavadai? | 那夏瓦代呢? |
[41:04] | By law, there can be no war between us. | 根据律法,我们之间不会有战争的 |
[41:08] | And me? | 那我呢? |
[41:12] | And me? | 我呢? |
[41:16] | You have won. You are also free to go. | 你已经赢了,你也可以自由的离开 |
[41:40] | You will not stay for the weeding? | 你们不留下来参加婚礼吗? |
[41:42] | Aw, a six day weeding, you know we really should get back. | 连续六天的婚礼 你知道我们真的该回去了 |
[41:48] | It is a joyous time! | 这是一个欢乐的时刻! |
[41:50] | But we all wish you and Nya many years of happiness, and many sons too. | 但是我们全都诚心祝福你跟娜雅 一辈子幸福美满,而且呢多子多孙 |
[41:57] | And daughters. | 当然还有女儿 |
[42:07] | All Shavadai, be free! | 所有的夏瓦代自由了! |
[42:21] | It is how, you will be remembered, Carter. | 卡特,夏瓦代将永远不会忘记你 |
[42:40] | So you thing this new anesthesia will be a new miracle drug on Earth? | 长官,你认为这种新麻醉药 在地球会是仙丹吗? |
[42:44] | Well if it is, I bet somebody else will get the credit. | 如果是,我猜一定是别人的功劳 |
[42:47] | We can never say were it came from. | 你绝不能说它来自何处 |
[42:49] | Damn. Guess I’m going to have to cancel that Opera interview. | 该死,我看我得取消歌剧的面试了 |
[42:53] | What is an Opera? | 歌剧是什么? |