时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | When we completed interviews of all the refugees | 我们询问了你从恰拉可 |
[00:13] | you brought back from Chulak, | 带回来的所有难民 |
[00:15] | ten of them identified… | 其中有十个人辨认出了… |
[00:16] | the final four symbols the Goa’ulds used | 勾阿呜从恰拉可的星际之门离开时 |
[00:19] | to escape through the Chulak Stargate. | 所用的最后四个符号 |
[00:21] | When we disregard the last one as point of origin… | 即使我们忽视最后一个为起源点… |
[00:25] | that leaves three to work with. | 那还有三个要调查 |
[00:29] | Captain Carter’s computer model has thus far… | 卡特上尉的电脑模型到目前为止… |
[00:32] | extrapolated only one set of symbols from the Abydos cartouche | 从阿比多斯的椭圆图案中只推测出一组符号 |
[00:35] | that contains these three glyphs. | 其中包含了这三个象形符号 |
[00:38] | Let me guess…that’s where we’re going. | 让我猜猜看.. 这就是我们的下个目的地 |
[00:41] | Very good, Colonel. | 很好,上校 |
[00:43] | Thank you, sir. I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills. | 谢谢,长官.我以我的逻辑推理技巧为傲 |
[00:49] | In one hour, you will go through the Gate | 在一个小时内,你们将穿过星门 |
[00:51] | to the planet represented by these symbols. | 去往由这些符号所代表的行星. |
[00:54] | It has been designated P3X- 797. | 它被标记为P3X-797. |
[00:57] | Couldn’t we call this planet something | 我们不能够给这些星球 |
[00:58] | that’s a little easier to remember? | 取一些比较好记的名字吗? |
[01:00] | Uh, it’s based on a binary code the computer uses for extrapolation. | 嗯. 它是根据电脑用来推断的二进制编码命名的 |
[01:04] | Which makes it “much” easier to remember. | 这使它”更”加容易记住 |
[01:07] | We sent an M. A. L. P. probe through thirty minutes ago. | 三十分钟前,我们送了一个遥感勘测仪过去 |
[01:10] | Atmosphere is breathable, no detectable radiation, | 大气适于呼吸,没有明显的辐射, |
[01:13] | temperature approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit. | 温度大约40华氏度 |
[01:16] | Can we see the video playback, sir? | 我们可以看看回放录影吗,长官? |
[01:19] | There is no playback. | 没有回放的录影 |
[01:21] | Why no playback? | 为什么没有? |
[01:23] | It appears to be very dark where the Gate resides on this planet. | 看起来这个星球的星际之门似乎在一个非常黑暗的地方 |
[01:28] | Well, the MALP probe has lights on it, doesn’t it? | 但是,移动分析探测仪探测器不是有探照灯的吗? |
[01:31] | We think they were…broken during transport through the Gate. | 我们认为它在通过星际之门时就坏掉了 |
[01:35] | This is crazy! We don’t know | 这太疯狂了!我们不知道 |
[01:36] | what could be there waiting for us when we come through. | 我们过去的时候将会面对什么 |
[01:39] | Don’t you worry, boys. That’s why the SG- 3 Marines are coming with. | 别担心,孩子们.所以SG-3小队也会和你们一起去 |
[01:43] | You can count on us to watch your backsides. | 你们可以依靠我们来警戒你们的背后 |
[01:46] | Actually, it’s more my front side I was worried about. | 事实上,我比较担心的是我的前面 |
[01:56] | “Chevron four, encoded!” | 符号四号,输入成功 |
[02:02] | “Chevron five, encoded!” | 符号五号,输入成功 |
[02:04] | You’re late. Put these on. | 你迟到了,戴上这个 |
[02:07] | Doesn’t look like my prescription. | 这看起来不像我的指示 |
[02:08] | “Chevron six, encoded!” | 符号六号,输入成功 |
[02:10] | Thermal night- vision goggles. | 这个是热能夜视镜 |
[02:12] | Hey, here’s a question, why doesn’t the MALP have a set of these? | 嗨,有个问题,为什么移动分析探测仪没有这个装备? |
[02:17] | “Chevron seven, locked!” | 符号7,锁定 |
[02:24] | SG-1 and SG-3, you have a go! | SG-1和SG-3,你们可以出发了! |
[02:27] | Repeat, you have a go! | 重复,你们可以出发了! |
[02:29] | Okay! We’ll take point! | 好的,我们打前锋! |
[02:32] | Ah. We’ll go through first. You watch our lovely backsides, remember? | 啊,我们先过去,你们看好我们可爱的背后,记得吗? |
[02:38] | Have it your way, flyboy. | 随你怎么说,飞行员 |
[02:41] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了? |
[02:44] | If Skaara or Sha’re are on the other side | 如果史卡拉或莎瑞在另一边 |
[02:47] | those jarheads’ll open fire on them | 那些大兵一看到他们眼中的光 |
[02:48] | as soon as they see the light of their eyes… | 就会对他们开火的… |
[02:50] | if you know what I mean. You want that? | 如果您懂我的意思,您要那样吗? |
[02:55] | Give us ten count, then come on down! | 你们一直数到十,然后再过来! |
[03:20] | One- one- thousand… | 1嗒嗒… |
[03:23] | Two- one- thousand… | 2嗒嗒… |
[04:01] | Fan out. | 都散开 |
[04:53] | Fire! | 开火! |
[05:01] | I’m real glad it was you who took point! | 我觉得很高兴是你们打前锋! |
[05:06] | No, I’m okay. Thanks for asking. Everybody else? | 不,我很好,谢谢关心.其他人呢? |
[05:10] | I think so. | 我想应该没事吧 |
[05:11] | What “were” those things? | 那些是什么东西啊? |
[05:13] | I haven’t the slightest idea. | 我完全没有任何概念 |
[06:29] | Stargate.SG1-s01e05.The.Broca.Divide | |
[06:46] | Johnson! | 约翰逊! |
[07:07] | Daniel! What are they? | 丹尼尔!它们是什么? |
[07:10] | Well, they don’t look completely Homo sapien. | 他们看来不全然是人类 |
[07:13] | Uh, the larger brow ridge would imply Homo erectus | 嗯,他们较大的眉脊,应该属于直立人 |
[07:16] | but then again, they’d have canine teeth | 但另一方面,他们也有犬齿 |
[07:18] | uh, they could be Australopithecus | 嗯,他们有可能是南猿 |
[07:20] | but the brow ridge would be less prominent… | 但那样眉脊应该不会那么突出的… |
[07:22] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道,是吧? |
[07:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:25] | Why does that one female look different? She looks more human. | 为什么那一名女性看起来不同? 她看起来更像人 |
[07:31] | We have to stop him! | 我们得阻止他! |
[07:34] | No, that’s how prehistoric males probably had sex. Forcibly. | 不,那可能是原始男性做爱的方法,强迫性的 |
[07:38] | The strongest male gets to mate; that’s survival of the fittest. | 最强的男性就可以交配,这是适者生存 |
[07:41] | Well, I call it rape, and I think we should stop it! | 嗯,我会称它为强奸,并且我认为我们应该阻止它! |
[07:44] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[07:49] | Where are those rocks coming from? | 那些石头从哪儿来的? |
[07:52] | There! | 那边! |
[07:55] | Makepeace! You and your men take the wide left flank. | 梅克皮斯!你和你的人绕到左边, |
[07:58] | We’ll take the right. Copy? | 我们负责右翼,明白了吗? |
[08:02] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[08:12] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[08:15] | All right, hold your fire! | 好了,不要开枪! |
[08:17] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器! |
[08:18] | They could be Goa’ulds. | 他们可能是勾阿呜 |
[08:19] | Just keep’em covered. | 只要包围他们就可以了 |
[08:27] | There’s no entry scar. | 这里没有侵入的伤疤 |
[08:30] | They’re not Goa’ulds. Lower your weapons, kids. | 他们不是勾阿呜.孩子们,放下武器 |
[08:37] | Any idea what they are? | 知道他们是什么吗? |
[08:40] | My lord, we are the Untouched. I am High Councillor Tuplo. | 阁下,我们是未受感染者.我是高级议员图普勒. |
[08:44] | We are pleased the gods have deemed us worthy of a return visit. | 我们很高兴众神们认为值得再回到我们身边 |
[08:48] | Gods. | 众神们? |
[08:49] | Ah…Only the gods come through the Stargate. | 是的…只有神才会从星际之门过来, |
[08:51] | I think they’re talking about us. | 我想他们是在说我们 |
[08:53] | We should probably start getting used to this kind of treatment. | 我们应该开始习惯受到这种待遇 |
[08:56] | Oh, for crying out loud, we’re not gods. Get up. | 噢,我们不是神,起来 |
[08:58] | Please. | 拜托你们了 |
[09:02] | Perhaps they wish us to treat them as mortals. A test? | 也许他们希望我们待他们如凡人,做为考验? |
[09:06] | Please. Let us take you to the Land of Light. | 请,让我们带你们到光明之地去 |
[10:02] | Love what they’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢他们这里的装潢 |
[10:04] | I was going to do my living room like this, but… | 我一直想把我的客厅也布置成这样,不过 |
[10:06] | it didn’t go with my other stuff. | 这会和其它东西不配 |
[10:08] | Looks Minoan. | 很像米诺安文明 |
[10:11] | Welcome. Please, come. Sit. | 欢迎,请进来,坐下 |
[10:33] | Is she all right? | 她她没事吧? |
[10:35] | I do hope. | 希望没事 |
[10:37] | She…is my daughter. | 她…是我的女儿 |
[10:40] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[10:41] | She is called Melocia. | 她叫麦勒茜娅 |
[10:43] | I can only hope we rescued her in time from the hands of the Touched. | 我只希望我们及时把她从那些受感染者手中救出来 |
[10:48] | We must now wait to see if she has been cursed by them. | 我们现在只能等,看看她是否受到他们的诅咒 |
[10:52] | The creatures that took her what were they, exactly? | 那些抓走她的生物到底是什么? |
[10:55] | They are the Touched. | 他们是受感染者, |
[10:56] | They were unfortunate enough to be cursed by the hilk’sha. | 他们很不幸的受到了hilk’sha的诅咒 |
[11:00] | Hilk’sha. There’s a word like that on Abydos. | hilk’sha,在阿比多斯上有类似的字眼 |
[11:03] | Is that’gods of the earth? ‘ | 是”大地之神”吗? |
[11:04] | Gods of the underworld. Evil gods. | 是地狱之神,邪恶的神 |
[11:07] | The hilk’sha needed only to touch the unfortunate among us, | hilk’sha只需要碰触我们当中一些不幸的人 |
[11:11] | and they would become possessed. Pure evil, like wild animals. | 他们就会着魔,像野兽一般的邪恶 |
[11:16] | So these…’Touched’ people used to live here with you? | 所以这些..”受感染者”曾经也和你们一起住在这个地方吗? |
[11:21] | They were us…until they changed. | 他们就是我们.. 直到他们被改变后 |
[11:24] | They became too dangerous | 它们变得太危险了, |
[11:25] | and we were forced to banish them to the Land of the Dark. | 我们不得不把他们驱逐到黑暗之地去 |
[11:29] | And where are these evil gods now? | 那些邪神现在在什么地方? |
[11:33] | Oh, they do not show themselves. | 他们不会现身的 |
[11:35] | We know only of their presence because of their actions. | 我们只是通过他们的行为才知道他们的存在 |
[11:38] | When was the last time the good gods came around? | 那好的神,最后是什么时候来的? |
[11:42] | Well, if “you” are not them | 如果”你们”不是他们的话 |
[11:45] | then it has been at least a generation. | 那么至少有一代没来了 |
[11:49] | A generation. | 一代 |
[11:53] | Okay…um…will you excuse us for a moment? | 好的…嗯… 我们先失陪一下好吗? |
[11:58] | Ah, no…please, no. Wait. | 啊,不… 拜托 不!请等一下 |
[12:12] | Sounds like the Goa’ulds aren’t here and haven’t been for some time. | 听起来那些勾阿呜已经有一段时间没在这里了 |
[12:15] | That is my assessment as well. | 这也是我的结论 |
[12:17] | Daniel? Carter? – I agree. | – 丹尼尔? 卡特? – 我同意 |
[12:19] | In that case, gear up. We’ll move out in fifteen minutes. | 既然这样,收拾好,我们15分钟后离开 |
[12:22] | Wait a minute, move out? | 等一下,离开? |
[12:24] | Yeah. Back to the Stargate, | 是的,回到星际之门, |
[12:26] | back to Earth, terra firma, home, you’ve heard of it? | 回到地球、陆地、家,你听说过吧? |
[12:29] | Uh…well…uh…we should stay a while longer | 呃…我想…呃…我们应该多留一会儿, |
[12:32] | and study this society | 研究一下这个社会 |
[12:33] | learn how they’ve evolved from a Minoan culture. | 研究它们是怎么从一个米诺安文化进化出来的 |
[12:35] | I mean, you see those statues over there,those are bulls. | 我是说,你看到那边的雕像了吗? 那些是公牛 |
[12:38] | The bull is all throughout Minoan culture and art, | 公牛是米诺安文化的代表, |
[12:41] | but we never really knew why. | 但我们从来不知道原因 |
[12:42] | Hey, I’m a big fan of all this stuff. | 嘿,我对这些也很有兴趣的 |
[12:45] | But art appreciation is not what this mission is about. | 但是,艺术欣赏并不是这次任务的目的 |
[12:48] | Get your gear together. | 去收拾你们的装备 |
[13:22] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[13:23] | Uh, no, sir. | 没有,长官 |
[13:24] | Yes, sir. Uh, actually, sir, we found a whole hell of a lot. Sir. | 有的,长官,嗯.. 实际上.. 我们有很多的发现,长官 |
[13:28] | Some beautiful decor, nice folks. | 有些美丽的装潢,友善的人 |
[13:30] | Nothing of strategic importance, sir. | 没有战略上的价值,长官 |
[13:32] | All right, get cleaned up. Mission debriefing in half an hour. | 好的,去清理一下,半小时后做任务简报 |
[13:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, sir, I know I’m a guest at this party, | 对不起,长官,我知道我是个外来人, |
[13:43] | but I have to protest. | 但我必须要抗议 |
[13:44] | Let me guess, Doctor, | 让我猜猜,博士, |
[13:46] | this is the science versus military discussion again? | 又是科学针对军事的讨论了? |
[13:49] | Well…yes. This mission was a perfect example of my argument. | 嗯…是的,这次的任务正好反映了我的观念 |
[13:51] | We should have stayed on that planet longer, | 我们应该在那星球上待久一点的, |
[13:54] | it was the perfect opportunity to study Minoan culture. | 这是一个研究米诺安文明的大好机会 |
[13:56] | Not to mention primitive man. | 还能研究原始人类 |
[13:57] | This really isn’t necessary, Doctor, as I’ve already… | 其实这真的没有必要,博士,因为我已经… |
[13:59] | Sir, would you let me finish, please? | 长官,请让我说完好吗? |
[14:02] | Ok. Um, the people on the dark side are pre- Stone Age, | 好的,嗯.. 黑暗之地的人是石器时代前的人 |
[14:05] | but the people on the light side are clearly from the Bronze Age. | 但是在光明之地的人显然来自青铜器时代 |
[14:07] | So what better opportunity to study the Broca Divide? | 那么还有比研究”Broca Divide”更好的机会了吗? |
[14:09] | The what? Excuse me. | 什么?对不起 |
[14:11] | “Broca Divide” The Broca Divide. | |
[14:13] | Pierre Paul Broca was a 19th century anthropologist. | 皮埃尔・保罗・白洛嘉是19世纪的人类学家 |
[14:16] | He founded modern craniometry to study craniums and brains | 他创立了现代头盖骨测量学来研究头颅和脑部 |
[14:20] | and to compare the divide in intelligence | 并来比较早期人类之间的 |
[14:22] | between early species of mankind. | 智慧分界 |
[14:23] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[14:26] | Should I start the debriefing, Sir? | 我可以开始简报了吗,长官? |
[14:28] | That would be a good idea, Colonel. | 这是个很好的提议,上校 |
[14:29] | Now, just, just…wait a minute! | 拜托再等一下! |
[14:31] | Dr. Jackson, you’re wasting your breath. | 杰克森博士,你是在白费力气, |
[14:33] | You’ve already won the argument. | 这次辩论你已经赢了 |
[14:34] | But I have to insist you…what, what, what, what? I’ve already won? | 但我必须要坚持… 什,什么?我赢了? |
[14:37] | The President agrees with you. | 总统同意你的看法 |
[14:39] | He’s asked that we evaluate the scientific | 他要我们从现在开始, |
[14:42] | and cultural value of each mission from now on. | 每次任务都要评估科学与文化价值 |
[14:44] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 哦,饶了我吧. |
[14:45] | He has. | 他是这么说的 |
[14:47] | That’s great! | 这太好了! |
[14:50] | Wonder how that thing in your gut would like his neck ripped in half? | 我很想知道在你肚子里的那个东西被扭断脖子会怎么样? |
[14:54] | Please release me, Lieutenant Johnson. | 请放开我,约翰逊中尉 |
[14:56] | Johnson! Let him go! | 约翰逊!放开他! |
[14:57] | Not until this “Goa’uld” apologizes. | 除非先叫这个”勾阿呜”道歉 |
[15:00] | Lieutenant Johnson, take your seat now. | 约翰逊中尉,请回到你的座位 |
[15:02] | No! | 不! |
[15:12] | General, I would prefer to not hurt this man. | 将军,我不想伤害他 |
[15:22] | What is your problem, Marine? | 你是怎么了,海军? |
[15:25] | Take him to the infirmary. | 把他送去医疗室, |
[15:27] | Tell them to keep him in restraints and check him out. | 叫他们限制他的行动并帮他做个检查 |
[15:39] | So what do you think that was all about with Johnson? | 你觉得约翰逊是怎么了? |
[15:42] | Beats me. Maybe he was drunk. | 谁知道,也许他喝醉了 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. It didn’t quite seem like inebriation. | 我不知道,那看来不像是喝醉 |
[15:50] | What the… | 搞什么?… |
[16:12] | – What the hell’s going on? – I don’t know! I didn’t see anything! | – 到底发生了什么事? – 我不知道!我什么也没看到! |
[16:17] | We need medics, section C, stat! Two men down! | 我们需要医疗人员,C区! 两人受了伤! |
[16:36] | Carter! Uh…sorry, didn’t know you were in here. | 卡特!嗯…对不起,不知道你在这里 |
[16:43] | Mmph! Hey! What the hell’s going on? | 喂!是怎么了? |
[16:46] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[16:47] | Why? I mean, no! Carter, | 为什么?我是说…不!卡特, |
[16:50] | this is a little out of line, don’t you think? | 你有点离谱了,你不觉得吗? |
[16:53] | You want me? | 你不想要我吗? |
[16:54] | No, no, not like this, not like | 不,不,不该像这样的 |
[16:59] | Carter! What’s gotten into you? | 卡特!你到底是怎么了? |
[17:06] | It’s about time you saw a doctor, Doctor. | 我认为你应该看医生了,博士 |
[17:17] | Keep her from hurting herself until the sedatives take effect. | 在镇静剂起作用前别让她伤害她自己 |
[17:23] | Is this pretty much what Johnson has? | 这是跟约翰逊相同的症状吗? |
[17:24] | Oh, I’d say so. And the other members of the team. | 应该是的,还有队上的其他队员 |
[17:27] | This is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我遇过最奇怪的病症 |
[17:30] | Come on. Let’s take a look. | 来吧,让我们看看 |
[17:37] | We converted DEFCON-1 living compartments from | 我们改变了一些房间, |
[17:39] | when this place was a missile silo into isolation chambers. | 把它从地下飞弹发射室变成了隔离室 |
[17:42] | You never know what you’re going to bring back through the Stargate. | 你很难预测会从星际之门带些什么回来 |
[17:51] | Notice the swelling of the brow ridge? | 注意到他眉脊上的隆起了吗? |
[17:53] | Some are even developing new follicle growth. | 有些甚至还长出新的小囊 |
[17:56] | Any idea what’s causing it? | 知道是什么引起的吗? |
[17:57] | Wish I knew. I’ve got calls in to every specialist in the service, | 我也希望我知道,我已经在询问军中的所有专家了 |
[18:00] | but I’ve got one hand tied behind my back | 但是我也受到了一些限制, |
[18:02] | because of the need to know classification of the Stargate project. | 因为星门计划必须事事向上级请示 |
[18:05] | And it’s spreading. We got two more in an hour later. | 而且它还持续在散布,一小时之后我们又有两个病患 |
[18:18] | I’ve never seen a behavioral disorder like this. | 我从来没看过这样的行为失调 |
[18:20] | All the victims are acting like animals. | 受害者都表现的像个动物似的 |
[18:29] | You think Carter has the same thing? | 你认为,卡特也患了同样的病? |
[18:30] | Mmm- hmm. The behavior fits. | 是的,她的行为符合 |
[18:32] | All the victims are behaving like primitives. | 所有的受害者都表现的像原始人 |
[18:35] | Most female low- level primates tend to choose their sexual partners | 大多数的雌性低等灵长类都会 |
[18:39] | according to who would give them the strongest offspring. | 根据谁能给予她们最强壮的后代来选择她们的性伴侣 |
[18:41] | The leaders of the pack, or a tribe, were usually the prime choice. | 她们通常都会选择团体或部落中的领袖, |
[18:45] | You should be flattered. | 你该觉得荣幸 |
[18:46] | Oh, yeah. I’m honored. | 啊,是的,我很荣幸 |
[18:51] | Jack! There you are. | 杰克!原来你在这里 |
[18:54] | Going on the Internet | 我上网做了一些 |
[18:55] | to do a little research on Australopithecus, and wow | 关于南方古猿的研究,而.. 哇 |
[18:58] | what happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[19:01] | Oh, I got in a little wrestling match with Carter. | 哦,我刚才和卡特来了一场小摔跤 |
[19:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:07] | I guess she’s got whatever Johnson’s got. | 我想,她患上了约翰逊的病 |
[19:09] | Had to drag her off to the infirmary. | 我只好把她拖去医疗室 |
[19:11] | What, did she start a fight with you, like Johnson did with Teal’c? | 怎么,她像约翰逊对提亚克似的和你打架了? |
[19:14] | No, she, uh tried to seduce me. | 不,她, 嗯,想要引诱我 |
[19:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:23] | You…poor man. | 你.. 真可怜 |
[19:25] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不,不是你想象的那样 |
[19:27] | She was like a wild animal. She was nuts. | 她像只野兽,她疯了 |
[19:30] | Well, is she all right? | 那,她还好吗? |
[19:32] | I should go see her. | 我得去看看她 |
[19:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:34] | What do you mean, ‘why? ‘ Because I care about her. | 你为什么这样问?因为我关心她啊 |
[19:37] | You care about her? What’s that mean? | 你关心她?那是什么意思? |
[19:38] | It means I care about her, she’s my friend. | 意思就是我很关心她,她是我的朋友 |
[19:42] | Now let go! | 好了,放手吧! |
[19:43] | She’s not yours to care about. | 她不需要你去关心她 |
[19:44] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊? |
[19:46] | I’m talking about Samantha. You just stay away from her, okay? | 我在说萨曼莎,你最好不要接近她,知道吗? |
[19:49] | Okay, Jack. I think you should come with me to the infirmary, okay? | 好的,杰克.我觉得你应该和我一起去医疗室,好吗? |
[19:53] | Just let go of me and let go of my… | 只要你放手,放开我的 |
[19:57] | Security! Get in here! | 保安! 快过来! |
[20:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:24] | We’ve managed to isolate an organism in the victims’ bloodstreams. | 我们设法分离了受害者血液中的有机体 |
[20:28] | Organism? Like a parasite? | 有机体?就像寄生虫或什么的吗? |
[20:30] | More like a- a parasitical virus. And from what I can tell, | 比较像寄生的病毒.就我目前的了解 |
[20:33] | it seems to feed on aleens and colenes, | 它似乎会啃噬连结胆素 |
[20:35] | chemical transmitters in the body. | 以减少体内的化学传送 |
[20:37] | That includes neurotransmitters. | 这包括了神经传递素 |
[20:39] | As they’re depleted, | 当它们被耗尽, |
[20:40] | all but the most primitive parts of the brain seem to just shut down. | 除了大脑最原始部分外的一切都关闭了 |
[20:43] | That why they act like animals? | 那就是为什么他们行动象动物? |
[20:44] | Actually, the organism seems to release a hormone | 事实上,这种有机体似乎会释放出荷尔蒙 |
[20:47] | that stimulates the primitive regions of the brain | 来刺激脑部通常休眠的 |
[20:49] | that are normally dormant. | 最原始区域 |
[20:50] | I..I have never seen anything like this on Earth. | 我,我在地球上从未看见过这种事 |
[20:52] | Exactly. “On Earth” That would explain the Touched. | 没错,”在地球上”这可解释为受感染者 |
[20:57] | Beg your pardon? | 对不起,你是说… |
[20:59] | That is what the primitives were called on P3X-797. The Touched. | 那是P3X-797上对原始人的称呼,受感染者 |
[21:04] | But I think, given recent events, | 但我认为,根据最近的事件 |
[21:06] | I think it’s safe to say that they aren’t born primitive, | 我想他们并不是生来就是原始人, |
[21:08] | they must have this very contagious disease. | 一定是感染了这种高度传染性的疾病 |
[21:10] | And we came in contact with it, isn’t that special? | 而我们过去跟他们接触,这不是很特别的事情吗? |
[21:13] | So…the question is, | 那么,… 问题是, |
[21:14] | why haven’t you and Mr. Teal’c come down with the symptoms? | 为什么你和提亚克先生没有被感染上? |
[21:17] | Um…Mr. Teal’c…Teal’c’s symbiote probably protects him. | 嗯… 提亚克… 提亚克的共生体大概保护了他 |
[21:21] | That would be likely. | 是有这种可能 |
[21:22] | Well, what about you, Dr. Jackson? | 那,你呢,杰克森博士? |
[21:24] | Well, that beats me. You’re the doctor, Doctor. | 我也不知道,你才是医生啊 |
[21:27] | Uh, maybe I have a natural immunity. | 也许我有自然免疫力 |
[21:29] | Perhaps you will develop symptoms later. | 也许你会晚一点才发作 |
[21:31] | Thank you for the moral support. | 谢谢你的推测 |
[21:32] | I am checking both of your blood for the presence of the organism | 我会检查你们两个的血液看看是否有这种有机体 |
[21:35] | and I would bet that you both have it. | 而且我敢打赌你们两个都带有这种有机体 |
[21:37] | This appears to be highly contagious. | 这显然有高度传染性 |
[21:39] | Are you saying we could have brought a new plague to this planet? | 你是说我们可能带了一种新瘟疫到这个行星上了? |
[21:43] | Yes, sir, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 是的,长官,我就是这个意思 |
[21:46] | Well, that’s it. I’m ordering this mountain sealed off. | 好,那就这样吧,我要下令封锁这座山 |
[21:49] | No one comes in or goes out until we get a handle on this thing. | 任何人不准出入,直到我们能应付这东西之前 |
[22:17] | He is going to damage himself. | 他会伤害自己 |
[22:19] | I’ve been pumping him with sedatives to control him, | 我已经打了很多镇静剂控制他, |
[22:20] | but they wear off fast. | 但很快就失效了 |
[22:21] | Help me give him some more. Go, go! | 再帮我替他注射一些,去,去! |
[23:03] | Yes, sir, this is General Hammond. | 是,长官,我是哈蒙德将军 |
[23:07] | Sir, I’m afraid I have a serious situation here. | 先生,恐怕我这里有个严重的状况 |
[23:10] | It appears we’ve brought a very contagious disease | 看来我们从星际之门 |
[23:11] | through the Stargate. | 带回了一种具有高度传染性的疾病 |
[23:15] | Yes, sir, that’s right. | 是的,长官,没错 |
[23:19] | No, sir, I’ve ordered the mountain sealed off | 不,长官,我已经下令封锁了这座山 |
[23:20] | but I think you should order in an armed division | 但我认为您应该下令派武装部队 |
[23:23] | to set up a second line of defense. | 来设定第二道防线 |
[23:28] | Well, sir, my recommendation is that | 长官,我是建议, |
[23:30] | anyone attempting to leave the mountain | 如果有任何人企图离开这山 |
[23:32] | should be shot on sight…and the body burned. | 就立即射杀…并焚烧掉尸体 |
[23:46] | Good news, General. | 好消息,将军 |
[23:48] | I could use some of that about now. What is it? | 这正是我想听到的.什么事? |
[23:50] | These gentlemen don’t appear to have the organism in their system. | 这两位先生体内似乎没有这种病菌 |
[23:52] | Now if we can just isolate why they’ve been able to resist it. | 现在我们只要能研究出为什么他们能抵抗它 |
[23:55] | Perhaps we should ask the Untouched | 或许我们应该询问未感染者 |
[23:57] | how they avoid contracting the disease. | 他们是怎样避免患病的 |
[23:59] | Maybe they know something we don’t. | 也许他们知道些我们不知道的事 |
[24:00] | I could use a blood sample from one of the uninfected. | 我需要一个未感染者的血液样本 |
[24:03] | Maybe they have something in their systems to protect them something | 他们体内可能有某种能保护他们的东西, |
[24:05] | we can synthesize. | 我们可以合成出来 |
[24:13] | All right. Either of you know how to draw blood? | 好吧,你们当中谁会抽血? |
[24:17] | Doctor, teach them. You go through in half an hour. Gear up. | 医生,教他们.你们半小时后过去!去准备吧 |
[24:20] | W- w- w- w- wait! Wait! Just the two of us? | 等.. 等.. 等一下 就我们两个? |
[24:24] | You’re immune! I don’t know anyone else who is! | 你们是免疫的!我不知道还有谁是免疫的! |
[24:36] | Do not worry, Daniel Jackson. | 不要担心,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[24:38] | The Touched were easily frightened by your loud Earth weapons. | 受感染者很容易被你们这些地球的武器所吓唬 |
[24:40] | We can easily subdue them. | 我们能轻易地制服他们 |
[24:42] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[25:07] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[25:24] | It’s Melocia. She’s alive. | 是麦勒茜娅,她还活着 |
[25:26] | It appears she is afflicted. | 看起来她被折磨过 |
[25:30] | So they justdump her out here? | 那他们就这样把她放在这里了? |
[25:32] | – We dump them in a small room – To protect them. | – 我们把他们丢在一间小屋子里 – 为了保护他们 |
[25:36] | To protect everyone else. There is little difference. | 为了保护其他人,这其中是有差别的 |
[25:40] | You know, you’re right? | 你说的很对 |
[25:42] | They’re like lepers. And the dark side’s a leper colony. | 他们就象麻疯病患者,而黑暗之地就象是麻疯病患者的殖民地 |
[25:46] | What is a leper? | 什么是麻疯病患者? |
[25:49] | Oh my God, never mind. We have to help her. | 噢,天啊,算了.我们必须帮助她 |
[25:56] | Are you planning on helping me? | 你到底要不要帮我? |
[25:58] | It is a long journey. We should leave her. | 这是次漫长的旅程,我们应该把她留在这里 |
[26:02] | No. No, let’s go! | 不,我们走吧! |
[26:17] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[26:18] | Fire your weapon! It will frighten them off! | 开枪!这能吓跑他们! |
[26:32] | Daniel Jackson! | 丹尼尔杰克森! |
[26:39] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[26:44] | Daniel Jackson! | 丹尼尔杰克森! |
[27:12] | Sorry, Colonel O’Neill, | 对不起,欧尼尔上校, |
[27:13] | but your private room just became semi private. | 你必须跟人分享你的私人房间 |
[27:17] | We’re running out of places to put all the victims. | 我们已经没有地方安置所有的受害者了 |
[27:19] | We’ve used the brigs, | 我们已经用了禁闭室, |
[27:20] | we’ve used the temp quarters, some of the storage rooms. | 用了些临时客房,还有一些储藏室 |
[27:26] | Good luck, doc. | 祝你好运好运,医生 |
[27:29] | Did you say something? | 你说了什么吗? |
[27:32] | Give…more… | 给… 多点.. |
[27:34] | What? Give more what? | 什么? 多给点什么? |
[27:38] | More… | 多点.. |
[27:43] | An injection? You mean you want more sedative? | 注射吗?你是说你要再打一支镇静剂? |
[27:48] | You’ve already had more than the maximum safe dosage | 你已经超出最大安全剂量了 |
[27:49] | twice as much as anyone else because you’ve been more violent. | 比别人多两倍,因为你更暴力 |
[27:52] | Give. | 打 |
[27:53] | No. It’s not safe. | 不,这不安全 |
[27:56] | GIVE! | 打! |
[27:59] | Give. | 打 |
[28:01] | Why are you so insistent? | 你为什么那么坚持呢? |
[28:36] | Must have been in a lot of pain. | 一定是很痛苦吧 |
[28:43] | Doc.! | 医生! |
[28:47] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[29:00] | So you are still in there somewhere. | 你的确还在这里 |
[29:04] | Dream…dream? | 梦…是梦吗? |
[29:09] | I’m afraid not, Colonel, it’s very real. | 恐怕不是,上校,这是真的 |
[29:14] | This is interesting, sedative must knock back the primitive mind. | 真有意思,镇静剂也许击退了原始的心智 |
[29:18] | Colonel, listen to me. I am not going to be able | 上校,听我说,我不能 |
[29:20] | to keep you at this level for very long. | 把你保持这样太久的 |
[29:21] | It is too dangerous. It could cause permanent brain damage. | 这太危险了,这可能会造成脑部永久的伤害 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么? |
[29:29] | Wha- what is it? | 这是什么? |
[29:32] | It’s a parasitic virus. | 是一种寄生细菌 |
[29:33] | All we can tell is that | 现在我们只知道, |
[29:34] | it seems to mess with body chemicals, all of them. | 它似乎会破坏体内的化学物质,全部都是 |
[29:37] | Testosterone levels skyrocket, thus the aggressive behavior. | 男性荷尔蒙迅速上升,所以才会有攻击行为 |
[29:40] | It’s a histamine- alytic, which means it breaks down histamine. | 这是一种氨基酸病菌,这意味着它分解掉氨基酸 |
[29:43] | – Experiment. – What | – 实验 – 什么 |
[29:44] | Experiment. On…me. | 实验,用我.. |
[29:48] | Experiment on you? No, sir, I can’t do that. | 用你做实验? 不,长官,我不能那样做 |
[29:54] | Use me. | 用我 |
[30:18] | Welcome back, my Lord. Where are your friends? | 欢迎回来,我的主,你的朋友呢? |
[30:21] | My friends are ill because of this place. | 我的朋友们因为这个地方生病了 |
[30:23] | They have joined the Touched. | 他们已经成了受感染者的一分子了 |
[30:24] | They were cursed by the hilk’sha. | 他们被hilk’sha诅咒了 |
[30:27] | It is not a curse. It is a disease. | 这不是诅咒,这是一种疾病 |
[30:31] | I lost my friend on the dark side of this planet. | 我在黑暗之地弄丢了我的朋友 |
[30:35] | You must help me retrieve him. | 你得帮我把他找回来 |
[30:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:37] | So he can give you the curse? So he can give all of us the curse? | 好让他把诅咒带给你吗?好让他把诅咒带给我们所有人吗? |
[30:40] | No, no! He is better off where he is. | 不,不!他最好还是留在原处 |
[30:43] | He does not have the disease. He is immune. He is not cursed. | 他并没有感染那种病,他有免疫力,他没有被诅咒 |
[30:48] | Then by now? he is gone? | 那现在呢?他已经死了? |
[30:52] | He had your daughter with him. | 你的女儿也和他在一起 |
[30:54] | Melocia is dead. | 麦勒茜娅已经死了 |
[30:58] | No. She is out there. On the dark side. I have seen her. | 不,她就在那里.在黑暗之地,我看到她了 |
[31:03] | Help me retrieve her and my friend. | 帮我找回她和我的朋友 |
[31:08] | She is among the Touched. She can no longer function amongst us. | 她已经是受感染者的一分子了,她再也不能回到我们当中了 |
[31:13] | Therefore, she is dead. | 所以,她已经死了 |
[31:15] | She is not dead. | 她没死 |
[31:17] | If I believed otherwise, | 如果真是这样, |
[31:19] | do you not think I would help my own daughter? | 你以为我不会救我的亲生女儿吗? |
[31:22] | Many of us have loved ones among the Touched. | 我们很多人都有所爱的人是受感染者 |
[31:25] | My own father is there. | 我的亲生父亲就在那里 |
[31:28] | But we accept that we cannot help them. | 但我们接受了无法帮助他们的事实, |
[31:30] | Therefore, they are dead to us. | 所以他们对我们而言已经死了 |
[31:34] | How can you be so without heart? | 你们怎么可以这么无情无义? |
[31:38] | I must ask you to leave. | 我得要求你离开了 |
[31:41] | If you will not help me find my friend, | 如果你不肯帮我找我的朋友, |
[31:43] | then I must have a sample of your blood. | 那我得取一点你们的血液样本 |
[31:46] | Our blood? | 我们的血? |
[31:47] | Blood is our lifeforce. | 血是我们的生命力 |
[31:50] | I assure you it will cause you no harm. | 我保证这不会伤害你们的 |
[31:53] | I cannot abide this one in my presence any longer! | 我再也无法忍受跟这个人相处在同一个地方了 |
[32:01] | You are not welcome here. | 你在这里不受欢迎了 |
[32:04] | When we return, I expect to find you gone. | 等我们回来的时候,我希望你已经走了 |
[32:39] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:13] | “All personnel, be advised that | “全体人员请注意, |
[33:15] | the mountain is now under a Code 5 lockdown.” | 本基地现在处于代号5隔离状态” |
[33:19] | “The mountain is now under a Code 5 lockdown.” | “本基地现在处于代号5隔离状态” |
[33:23] | Thank God you’re back. | 谢天谢地,你终于回来了 |
[33:24] | What happened to Captain Carter? | 卡特上尉发生了什么事? |
[33:26] | She was stabbed by her roommate. | 她被她的室友刺伤了. |
[33:28] | Don’t worry, it’s superficial, she’s going to be okay. | 别担心,只是轻伤,她很快就会好的 |
[33:31] | We’ve run out of space. | 我们已经没地方了, |
[33:32] | We’ve had to start doubling up on the iso rooms. | 我们只能让两个人挤在一间隔离房了 |
[33:35] | I have retrieved the blood sample you requested. | 我把你要的血液样本拿回来了 |
[33:37] | Good work, Mr. Teal’c. | 做的很好,提亚克 |
[33:42] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[33:48] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[33:54] | I am afraid I lost Daniel Jackson on the dark side of the planet. | 恐怕我把丹尼尔杰克森遗留在那个星球的黑暗之地了 |
[34:00] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:06] | Colonel O’Neill? I think I might have something. | 欧尼尔上校? 我想我可能有眉目了 |
[34:12] | I was examining the blood sample that Mr. Teal’c brought me | 我检验过提亚克先生拿回来的血液样本 |
[34:15] | and then it hit me, There was very little histamine in it. | 然后我突然发现,血液样本里氨基酸的成份非常的低 |
[34:20] | If the people on that planet are human as you say | 如果如你所说那星球上的人是人类 |
[34:22] | they have to have histamine in their blood. | 那他们的血液里一定会有氨基酸 |
[34:24] | How does this help us? | 这对我们有帮助吗? |
[34:26] | Well, as I said before, this microbe is a histamine-alytic. | 就像我曾经说过的,这细菌是靠氨基酸存活的. |
[34:29] | It feeds on histamine. | 它是吃氨基酸的 |
[34:30] | The Untouched have no histamine in their bodies, | 未受感染者体内没有氨基酸, |
[34:32] | so the organism couldn’t survive in them. | 所以细菌就无法在他们体内存活 |
[34:34] | I do not understand. It is the Untouched that become the Touched. | 我不明白,那些受感染者不都是未受感染者变的吗 |
[34:38] | If they have none of the substance of which you speak, | 如果他们都没有你说的那东西, |
[34:41] | why then do some of them change? | 那为什么有些人会被感染呢? |
[34:43] | Because only some of them have this low histamine level | 因为只是一小部份人的身体里有这种低氨基酸的现象 |
[34:45] | which means that there’s probably | 这意味着他们的食物里 |
[34:47] | a naturally occurring antihistamine in their diets. | 可能有天然的抗氨基酸剂 |
[34:50] | The ones who don’t eat it eventually contract the organism. | 不吃这种食物的人最后就会感染上这种细菌 |
[34:53] | Which is what gave me an idea. I checked the files. | 因此我有个点子,我调查过档案 |
[34:56] | Both Dr. Jackson and I have acute rhenitis caused by severe allergies. | 我和杰克森博士都因为严重过敏而患有鼻炎 |
[35:02] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[35:03] | I take strong antihistamines every day. So did Dr. Jackson. | 我天天都得服用高剂量的抗氨基酸剂,杰克森博士也是 |
[35:07] | I have no histamine for the microbe to feed on. | 我体内没有可以喂养那些细菌的氨基酸 |
[35:09] | Just like the Untouched, the organism starves in my body. | 就像那些未受感染者一样,细菌在我体内会饿死 |
[35:14] | Does this mean you have a cure? | 这表示你有治愈的办法了? |
[35:17] | We have to try mega-doses of chlorpheniramine malleate on someone | 我们得尝试在某人身上使用高剂量的抗氨基酸药物, |
[35:21] | and see if it works. | 看看是否有效 |
[35:22] | Me. | 我 |
[35:24] | I thought you might say that. | 我就猜你会这么说 |
[35:26] | Now the dose required to completely clear the body of histamine | 药量必需能完全清除体内氨基酸 |
[35:29] | for a long enough period of time could be harmful. | 保持一段足够长的时间,这可能会有害 |
[35:33] | You’re sure. | 你确定吗? |
[35:51] | Now all we can do is wait. You’d better lock him up again. | 现在,我们只能等了,你最好再把他锁起来 |
[36:24] | Teal’c! Doc! Open the door! | 提亚克!医生!开开门! |
[36:28] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[36:31] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[36:32] | Lucy, I’m ho- ome! | 露西,我回来了! |
[36:35] | I am not Lucy. | 我不是露西 |
[36:37] | I know that. It’s a reference to an old TV. | 我知道,这是一个老剧集的引用 |
[36:40] | Never mind. Open the door. | 算了,把门打开吧 |
[36:42] | I will summon the doctor. | 我去叫医生来 |
[36:44] | No, come on. I’m fine. I’m back to being myself. | 不,拜托,我很好,我已经恢复正常了 |
[36:47] | Just open up. | 我只要你开个门 |
[36:48] | I cannot be certain that you are back to being yourself. | 我无法确认你是否恢复正常了, |
[36:51] | You referred to me as Lucy. | 你刚刚叫我露西 |
[36:53] | Oh, for crying out loud, will you just open the door? | 天啊,你就不能把门打开吗? |
[37:02] | This stuff works. Let’s find Doc. | 这东西起作用了,快找医生来 |
[37:12] | Chevron three, encoded! | 符号三号,输入成功! |
[37:24] | Chevron four, encoded. | 符号四号,输入成功 |
[37:26] | The guns are loaded with tranquilizer darts | 这些枪装满了 |
[37:28] | filled with chloropheniramine. | 带有抗氨基酸的镇定剂 |
[37:30] | Now a direct hit on a Touched man or woman | 直接打中受感染者, |
[37:32] | should knock them out long enough in order to starve the disease. | 可以让他们昏迷一阵子直到病菌被饿死 |
[37:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:38] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[37:40] | Are we going to try to tranq all of the Touched? | 我们是要把全部的受感染者都麻醉掉吗? |
[37:42] | Just the ones that get in the way of us finding Daniel. | 只是那些阻止我们去找丹尼尔的人 |
[37:45] | We’ll leave the rest for the Untouched. | 我们可以把剩下的留给未受感染者 |
[37:47] | You think he’s still alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗? |
[37:49] | “Chevron seven, locked!” | 符号7号,锁定 |
[37:55] | Let’s find out. | 让我们去看看吧 |
[38:10] | Guess the antihistamine wore off. | 看来抗氨基酸药的效力已经过去了 |
[38:39] | Daniel, you dog. Keep this up, you’ll have a girl on every planet. | 丹尼尔,你这畜牲,再这样下去,你每个星球上都会有女人了 |
[38:44] | Just let me give him an injection. | 让我帮他打针就可以了 |
[39:29] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[39:31] | You must not bring the Touched among us! Leave now. | 你不能把受感染者带到我们这里来!马上离开 |
[39:34] | Just hear us out, please? | 请先听我们说完,可以吗? |
[39:35] | We found a cure. And we can bring back Melocia. | 我们找到了解药,我们可以救回麦勒茜娅 |
[39:39] | And your father. | 还有你父亲 |
[39:43] | Put him in the isolation circle. | 把他放进隔离间 |
[39:46] | We will hear you. | 说吧,我们会听的 |
[39:56] | Let him pass. | 让他过来 |
[40:25] | If you are not gods, how did you destroy the curse? | 如果你们不是神,那你们怎么解除咒语的呢? |
[40:30] | As we’ve been saying, Tuplo, it’s not a curse. It’s a disease. | 就像我们所说的图普勒,这不是诅咒,这是一种疾病 |
[40:34] | A sickness. | 一种疾病 |
[40:35] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[40:38] | There’s our boy. | 那才像我们的人 |
[40:44] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[40:45] | The light side of P3X-797. | P3X-797的光明之地 |
[40:50] | I thought we were going to give it a better name. | 我还以为我们会给它一个更好的名字 |
[40:53] | He’s back. He’s normal. | 他回来了,他正常了 |
[40:55] | Explain. | 请解释 |
[40:57] | We know how to…lift the curse. | 我们知道怎么… 解除咒语 |
[41:00] | Huh! If you are not gods | 怎么会呢?如果你们不是神 |
[41:03] | Come out there with us. We’ll show you. | 跟我们出来,我们展示给你看 |
[41:34] | Father! | 爸爸! |
[41:38] | Oh, oh… | 噢,噢.. |
[42:01] | You have done it, my lord. Thank you. | 你们成功了,我的主,谢谢你们 |
[42:05] | We’ll teach you how to take care of the rest. | 我们会教你们怎么救其它人的 |
[42:13] | Uh, sir? | 嗯,长官? |
[42:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[42:16] | About my earlier behavior…I wasn’t myself, and… | 关于我先前的行为…我不是我自己… |
[42:19] | Oh, Carter, I don’t even remember your earlier behavior. | 噢,卡特,我根本不记得你先前的行为了 |
[42:24] | You don’t? | 你不记得? |
[42:24] | No, I was infected too, remember? | 不记得,我也被感染了,记得吗? |
[42:27] | Right! Good, I’m…I’m glad. | 对!太好了,我..我很高兴 |
[42:30] | By the way, how’s the wound? | 对了,你的伤怎么样? |
[42:33] | Wound? | 伤? |
[42:34] | I understand you got stabbed in the stomach? | 我听说你的胃部被刺了一刀? |
[42:36] | Oh, yeah, that…that was nothing. | 啊,是的,那…那没什么. |
[42:38] | With any luck, there won’t even be a scar. | 幸运的话,可能连疤痕也不会有 |
[42:41] | Well, good. I was concerned. | 那太好了,我还很担心的 |
[42:43] | You were? | 是吗? |
[42:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:46] | If it doesn’t heal properly | 如果它不能完全康复 |
[42:47] | you’ll never wear that sweet little tank top number again. | 你可能就再也不会再穿那件可爱的小码无袖上衣了 |