时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So, what exactly are we going to see after this eclipse begins? | 好啦,日蚀开始后 我们到底是会看到什么? |
[00:14] | I mean it is black. And it is a hole. | 我的意思是它会黑成一团 它就像个洞似的 |
[00:17] | Well, it might be a black hole. | 它或许就是个黑洞 |
[00:21] | Okay, let me put that a different way. | 好吧,我换个方式说 |
[00:23] | No Daniel, your right, | 不,丹尼尔,你说对了 |
[00:24] | you can’t actually see it, not the singularity … | 其实你看不见它,这没啥稀奇 |
[00:27] | it’s self it’s so massive not even light can escape it. | 它的力量大到连光也逃不过 |
[00:29] | But during the totality phase of the eclipse … | 但是在整个日蚀过程… |
[00:32] | we should be able to see matter spiraling towards it. | 我们应该看得见 物质以螺旋状方式飞向它 |
[00:35] | Actually it’s called the Accretion Disc. | 其实它被称做为加速碟 |
[00:39] | Well I guess it’s easy to understand | 我想这应该很容易理解 |
[00:40] | why the local population would be afraid of something like … | 当地人为什么会害怕那些… |
[00:42] | what did you just say?! | 你刚刚说什么?! |
[00:45] | It’s just an astronomical term. | 那只是一种天文学用语 |
[00:47] | You didn’t thing the Colonel has a telescope on his roof | 你该不会以为上校在屋顶 |
[00:52] | just to look at his neighbors, did you? | 摆个望远镜只是为了看看邻居吧? |
[01:00] | Not initially. | 刚开始还不是的 |
[01:26] | Someone from SG-7 should have been here to greet us. | 应该有人到这里迎接我们的 |
[01:31] | They should be prepping the telescope for the big show. | 他们应该准备好望远镜来看好戏了 |
[01:56] | Oh god! Alright MOPP Four. | 老天啊!好,扫荡四号 |
[02:16] | All right, Daniel, you and Teal’c check the village. | 丹尼尔,你跟提亚克到村子去 |
[02:20] | See why no one’s missed this guy, where everyone is. | 看为什么没有人来找这个家伙 还有大家在什么地方 |
[02:23] | We’ve got the observatory. | 我们去观测站 |
[02:26] | All right, move out. | 好,走吧 |
[02:52] | Where is everyone? | 人都到哪儿去了? |
[03:10] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[03:12] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[03:16] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克!杰克! |
[03:22] | There all dead, everyone. | 他们都死了,所有人都死了 |
[04:32] | Stargate.SG1-s01e16.Singularity | |
[04:46] | This complex has been totally decontaminated. | 这个症候群已经彻底的排除了 |
[04:49] | – How many dead? – We estimate a thousand. | -死了多少人? -大概有一千个人 |
[04:53] | Why didn’t they send a message, some warning this was happening? | 他们为什么不先警告我们 发生了这件事呢? |
[04:55] | – We don’t know. – Looks like all this happened very quickly. | -我不知道 -看来这一切发生的非常快 |
[04:58] | Now there could still be survivors out there, | 在那边可能还有一些幸存者 |
[05:00] | shouldn’t we be looking for them? | 我们要不要去找他们? |
[05:01] | No, not until I examine you, will use the barracks room. | 不,我要先检查你们 我们用临时兵营 |
[05:04] | Colonel, you said you touched one of the victims before putting on gloves? | 上校,你说你还没戴上手套 就碰过一个受害者? |
[05:07] | Yeah, but I washed my hands right away. | 对,但我立刻就洗过手了 |
[05:09] | No, your first. | 不,你先检查 |
[05:24] | Allergies right? | 你是过敏,对吧? |
[05:27] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧? -对 |
[05:36] | Where supposed to tag the bodies with these. | 我们应该用这个贴在找到的尸体上 |
[05:41] | – They knew this would happen. – The indigenous people? | -他们早知道会有这种事情 -这星球的人吗? |
[05:44] | They told me when we came here three months ago… | 我们三个月之前来这儿的时候… |
[05:46] | that with darkness would come the apocalypse. | 他们跟我说 随着黑暗会有一些启示 |
[05:49] | It was part of there mythology, and what did we tell them? | 他们的神话是这么说的 我们该怎么说呢? |
[05:51] | It’s just an eclipse, and there’s nothing to worry about. | 说那只是日蚀 这一切根本就没什么好担心的 |
[06:20] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[06:22] | It’s okay, you can come out. | 没关系,你可以出来 |
[06:25] | I know I must look pretty scary in this mask | 我知道我戴这个面具看起来很可怕 |
[06:28] | but I’m not going to hurt you. | 但是我不会伤害你的,放心 |
[06:32] | Colonel, there’s someone in the bushes and they won’t come out. | 上校,草丛里面有人,他们不出来 |
[06:37] | Show’em your face. | 让他们看看你 |
[06:41] | Try to look friendly. | 试着看起来友善一点 |
[07:02] | We will not hurt you, please come out. | 我们不会伤害你,请出来吧 |
[07:13] | Take my hand. | 牵我的手 |
[07:22] | It is okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:39] | It’s okay. Don’t worry everything is going to be fine. | 没事的,别担心,一切都会很好 |
[07:45] | Can you hear me? | 你听的见吗? |
[07:48] | Very brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[07:50] | Can I take this mask off? | 我可以拿掉口罩吗? |
[07:52] | I think it will be okay. | 我想没有关系的 |
[07:54] | It looks like were dealing with a bacteria infection, | 看来我们正在应付的是细菌感染 |
[07:58] | just don’t get two close. | 但是不要太接近 |
[08:01] | There, that’s better, huh? | 好了,这样好多了 |
[08:04] | You feel like telling me your name now? | 你现在可以告诉我名字了吗? |
[08:08] | That’s okay, you remember my name? | 没关系,记得我的名字吗? |
[08:13] | Samantha Carter, but you can call me Sam. | 珊曼莎卡特,你可以叫我珊 |
[08:23] | Oh, no, no, no, honey. | 啊,不,不…亲爱的 |
[08:28] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[08:31] | Why don’t you just lay down and rest for awhile, okay? | 你先躺下来休息一会儿好吗? |
[08:47] | This can’t be. | 这不可能啊 |
[08:50] | – She’s infected isn’t she? – No, she’s not. | -她受到感染了? -不,她没有 |
[08:53] | Well, what’s wrong then? | 那是什么毛病? |
[08:55] | There a traces of the element the Stargate is made of in her blood. | 在她的血液里 有极微量制造星际之门的元素 |
[08:58] | – Naquadah? – Yeah. | -纳瓜达? -对 |
[09:00] | Now it’s possible that’s the reason she was able to resist the infection. | 这有可能是她能够抵抗 这种感染的原因 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | will you take a look? | 你要看看吗? |
[09:13] | Well I have some bad news. | 各位,我有些坏消息 |
[09:15] | The samples show the entire area to be contaminated. | 我的小组收集到的样本显示 整个区域都受到了污染 |
[09:19] | It’s in the water and the ground. | 病源在水源以及土地 |
[09:21] | Now the bacteria doesn’t seem to be airborne … | 这种细菌似乎不会空中传染… |
[09:23] | but it has a unique ability to survive in a verity of enlivenments. | 但是它在不同的环境中 有着奇特的存活能力 |
[09:26] | Listen, I hate to sound self-centered here but… | 抱歉,我不想太过自我中心,但是 |
[09:30] | Your test’s are fine. | 你的检体没事 |
[09:31] | – What of the girl? – No sign of the infection … | -那个女孩呢? -没有感染的迹象… |
[09:33] | and as a procession I did an ultrasound | 为了预防起见 我还做了超音波 |
[09:35] | to make sure she wasn’t parasitly … | 好确定她身上… |
[09:36] | infested with a Goa’uld. | 没有勾阿邬寄生 |
[09:38] | So she goes back with us? | 那么她跟我们回去��? |
[09:41] | Doctor, would it be safe for someone to stay a little while longer? | 医生,如果有人在这里 多待一阵子安全吗? |
[09:43] | I mean were safe right now aren’t we? | 我是说,我们现在安全了吧? |
[09:47] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[09:49] | Sir, the eclipse happens in less then one day. | 长官,再不到一天就要发生日蚀了 |
[09:51] | This is our only opportunity to use this window of darkness … | 这是我们在这黑暗时刻的空窗期 |
[09:54] | to photograph this black whole with this telescope. | 利用望远镜摄影黑洞的唯一机会 |
[09:56] | It could change the course of human history. | 这可能会改变人类历史的过程 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to belittle what’s happened here, but … | 我不是小看这里发生的事情,但… |
[10:01] | if we just pack up and leave, | 如果我们就这么打道回府的话 |
[10:03] | SG-7 and all these people will have died for nothing. | SG-7和这里的人等于白白牺牲 |
[10:21] | Well you won’t be staying. | 抱歉,你不能留下来 |
[10:25] | I will remain, I am not at risk. | 我能留下,我不会有危险 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I’ll stay too. | 对,我也会留下来 |
[10:45] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[10:49] | Don’t be afraid, I’ll be holding your hand the whole way, all right? | 不要害怕 我会在整段路程都握住你的手 |
[10:52] | I know it looks kind of scary, but it’s really a lot of fun. | 我知道这看起来有点可怕 但其实蛮好玩的 |
[11:05] | On three, one, two, three! | 数到在三,1,2,3! |
[11:33] | Level one decontamination complete, proceed with level two. | 第一阶段消毒过程完毕 继续第二阶段 |
[11:39] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 嘿,没事的,没事 |
[11:42] | That wasn’t so bad was it? | 这没那么糟对不对? |
[11:50] | Well, here we are. | 好,我们到了 |
[11:56] | This is where you’re going to stay for a little while, okay? | 你呢,要在这里待一阵子,好吗? |
[11:59] | know it’s nothing fancy but… will fix it up. | 我知道这不怎么样 但是我们会改善的 |
[12:17] | Now I have to go somewhere for a little while … | 我现在得去别的地方一下… |
[12:19] | but I promise, I won’t be gone for long, okay? | 但是我保证,我会去太久的,好吗? |
[12:26] | No – I have to go … | 不,我必须离开… |
[12:29] | but I will be able to see you | 但是我可以从上面那架摄影机 |
[12:31] | the whole time through that camera right there, see? | 一直看到你,看到没有? |
[12:44] | Alright, I’ll stay for a little while. | 好吧,我多陪你一会儿 |
[13:04] | She seems to have bonded with Captain Carter. | 她看起来似乎很黏卡特上尉 |
[13:07] | I can’t blame her for being terrified, | 她吓成这样,我不怪她 |
[13:09] | believe me it was not pretty over there. | 相信我,那个星球真的不好看 |
[13:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[13:13] | We counted 1,432 dead. | 我们一共找到了1,432具尸体 |
[13:16] | I believe we may be indirectly responsible. | 我相信我们可能有间接责任 |
[13:20] | How? | 怎么说? |
[13:21] | It’s possible someone from Earth | 可能是地球上的某人 |
[13:23] | brought a normally harmless bacteria to that planet … | 带了普通无害的细菌到了那个星球 |
[13:25] | it learned some new traits from a local organism … | 该细菌从当地有机体 发现新的特性… |
[13:27] | and mutated into the most deadly infectious strain I’ve ever encountered. | 再突变为 我所遇过最致命的感染系统 |
[13:32] | Are you absolutely positive | 你确定你们 |
[13:33] | you haven’t brought any of this disease back here with you? | 没有带任何这种疾病回来这里吗? |
[13:35] | Yes sir, in fact I think we may have brought back the cure. | 是,长官 事实上我们可能带回了解药 |
[13:38] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[13:39] | Sir, somehow this little girl survived | 长官,这个小女孩在一个完全污染 的星球上, |
[13:42] | against all odds on a completely contaminated planet. | 不知怎么的存活下来 |
[13:44] | Now I’m hoping she has some sort of natural immunity … | 我希望她可能有某种天然免疫力 |
[13:47] | that we might use in fighting other | 可以让我们用来对抗地球上 |
[13:49] | serious infections already here on Earth. | 目前存在的严重传染病 |
[13:51] | Why didn’t the telescope team report that this outbreak was going on? | 观测小组为什么没有向我们 报告这个疾病的事件呢? |
[13:57] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[14:11] | Hey … | 嘿… |
[14:13] | don’t you want this? | 你不要这个吗? |
[14:16] | See, uh, we usually put … | 你看,我们通常呢… |
[14:20] | some stuff on it. | 会这样放一点东西 |
[14:25] | like this. | 你看 |
[15:08] | That’s me okay? | 这个是我? |
[15:11] | Your not alone anymore. | 你再也不孤单了 |
[15:25] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[15:31] | Only eight hours to go. | 只要再八个小时 |
[15:34] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[15:36] | I still do not understand this black hole. | 我还是不了解这个黑洞的事 |
[15:41] | Well a black hole is this really… | 一个黑洞其实是… |
[15:44] | big thing. | 很大的… |
[15:46] | It um… | 那是… |
[15:48] | well basically it’s uh … | 基本上它是… |
[15:51] | massive… | 很大的… |
[15:56] | hole, out there. | …洞,在外面 |
[16:02] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:06] | What happens is … | 其实呢… |
[16:08] | everything gets sucked into it … | 每个东西都会被吸进去… |
[16:10] | even light … | 连光也会… |
[16:12] | that’s why we can’t see it. | 所以我们才看不见 |
[16:16] | Just gets … | 任何东西… |
[16:20] | sucked in. | 都会被吸进去 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[16:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:50] | how are you feeling? | 觉得怎么样? |
[16:53] | Listen, I have to go somewhere for a little while. | 我必须到别的地方去一下 |
[16:56] | But your not going to be alone. | 但是你不会孤单 |
[16:58] | Daniel’s going to be here the whole time. | 丹尼尔会待在这里陪你的 |
[17:01] | Remember Daniel? | 记得丹尼尔吗? |
[17:08] | Your very brave, remember? | 你非常勇敢,记得吗? |
[17:12] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我马上就会回来 |
[17:17] | Please don’t go. | 请不要走 |
[17:26] | You feel like telling me your name? | 你愿意告诉我名字了吗? |
[17:30] | Cassandra. | 卡珊卓 |
[17:32] | Hi, Cassandra. | 嗨,卡珊卓 |
[17:34] | I hurt. | 我好痛 |
[17:38] | Where? | 那里? |
[17:45] | Sounds good, no fluid in her lungs. | 听起来还好,肺部没有积水 |
[17:48] | She described it as more of a sharp stabbing pain. | 听她的形容 比较像是一种尖锐的刺痛 |
[18:01] | I have no idea what to say or do. | 我不知道该说些什么或做什么 |
[18:03] | her latest blood work shows a marked potassium efficiency | 她最新的血液检验显示 她明显的缺乏钾 |
[18:06] | I have no idea of what is causing it, | 我不知道是什么引起的 |
[18:07] | or how it could have gotten so low … | 或是为什么这么快就变成这样… |
[18:09] | so quickly, but the effect can be arrhythmia. | 但这可能会造成心律不整 |
[18:11] | Now your sure she doesn’t have the disease. | 你确定她不是得到那种病? |
[18:13] | Mm’hum, positive. These are not the symptoms of a bacterial infection. | 我很确定 这些不是细菌感染的症状 |
[18:21] | Okay thank you. | 好,谢了 |
[18:26] | Alright, let’s go back to our room. | 好了,我们回房间吧 |
[18:29] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:33] | What? | 怎么了?卡珊卓 |
[18:34] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:36] | – Get her on the table! – Oh my god! | -把她放上桌子! -天啊! |
[18:44] | – What is it? – She’s got an irregular heartbeat. She’s in arrest! | -怎么回事? -她的心跳很不规律,心跳停止了! |
[18:47] | – Code blue in lab! Code blue! – What?!? What do I do? | -实验室紧急状况,紧急状况! -什么?!我该做什么? |
[18:56] | I got a cardiac arrest, potassium efficiency. | 病患的心跳停止,严重缺乏钾 |
[18:59] | Get me a number seven cuff and a tracheal tube, now! | 拿七号仪器和呼吸管来,快! |
[19:18] | – Tubs ready! – Tubes in! | -七号仪器来了! -接线! |
[19:21] | Defib Stop CPR, Defib, 60 joules. | 还是没有心跳,电击,停止心肺复苏 电击,60焦耳 |
[19:24] | Come on, come on! | 加油,宝贝! |
[19:28] | Check the monitor. | 看监视器 |
[19:33] | – Let me in, let me in. – Check the monitor, check the monitor. | -让开,我来 -看监视器 |
[19:37] | I want you to notify the ICU, I wan her potassium levels rechecked. | 我要你通知加护病房 立刻再检查她的钾含量,快一点 |
[19:42] | – stat! – Wait, wait, wait, wait! | -知道了,马上办! -等等,等等! |
[19:45] | – Go my god! – What is it? | -我的天啊! -怎么了? |
[19:48] | Give me a chest x-ray stat! | 立刻照胸部X光! |
[19:50] | I don’t know listen. | 我不知道,你听 |
[19:58] | Oh my god! | 啊,我的天! |
[20:16] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[20:17] | I don’t know, but it wasn’t there ten hours ago. | 我不知道 但是十个小时之前还没有 |
[20:35] | I’m inserting the scope. | 显微镜插入 |
[20:39] | Image up. | 影像出来了 |
[20:43] | Pulse normal. | 脉搏正常 |
[20:44] | I’m advancing the scope. | 我在推进显微镜 |
[20:59] | Pulse is rising. | 脉搏加快了 |
[21:04] | Adjusting view. | 调整影像 |
[21:10] | Well parts of it are defiantly organic. | 它有一部份绝对是有机体 |
[21:13] | I’m going to move in closer, and try and get a biopsy. | 我要更靠近,并且试着做个切片 |
[21:18] | Pulse is now 140! | 脉搏到140了! |
[21:25] | I’m scraping the harder surface for samples. | 刮除表面比较硬的部分当样本 |
[21:30] | We have to stop! | 我们必须停止! |
[21:33] | Just a little more. | 只要再一下子就好了 |
[21:36] | Removing scope. | 移出显微镜 |
[21:38] | Prepare the paddles! | 准备电击板! |
[21:45] | Charging. | 充电 |
[21:48] | Clear! | 让开! |
[21:50] | Wait! Wait! Pulse is normal. | 等等!等等!脉搏正常了 |
[22:00] | Whatever this object is, | 不管这东西是什么 |
[22:02] | it has the ability to stop the heart instantly. | 都有能力在瞬间让她心跳停止 |
[22:04] | Can you remove it? | 能除掉它吗? |
[22:05] | Doesn’t look like it, not without killing her. | 如果要保住她,看来是不可能的 |
[22:07] | Now Dr. Warner managed to get us some samples. | 华纳医生已经设法弄到一些样本 |
[22:09] | I’m hoping the results of the analysis | 我希望这个分析的结果 |
[22:11] | will tell us more about what this object is. | 能告诉我们这个物体到底是什么 |
[22:12] | Thank you doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[22:17] | – Mom? – Hey. | -妈? -嘿 |
[22:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:26] | I was dreaming about my mom. | 我作梦,梦到我妈 |
[22:34] | You miss your mom very much? | 你很想念你妈妈? |
[22:40] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[22:42] | Well then, you should get some rest. | 好吧,你应该休息一下 |
[22:46] | Don’t worry; everything is going to be just fine. | 别担心,一切都会没事的 |
[22:50] | And when you get better, I promise … | 等你好一点呢,我保证… |
[22:53] | you I am going to show you | 我会带你去看看 |
[22:54] | all kinds of really wonderful things about this planet. | 我们这个星球上真正美好的事情 |
[22:56] | – Promise? – You bet. | -保证? -当然 |
[23:18] | – How is she? – She’s fine, sleeping | -她没事吧? -没事,睡了 |
[23:20] | If you want I can sit with her tomorrow, for a few hours. | 如果你愿意,我想… 明天我可以陪她几个小时 |
[23:25] | No, we’re okay. | 不,我们很好 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | I just…I want to do this. | 我只是…我想这么做 |
[23:35] | Okay, but I guess what I’m saying is, | 好,但我想要说的是 |
[23:37] | you don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用独自扛起这件事,懂吗? |
[23:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:53] | It’s show time. | 好戏上场�� |
[23:59] | The systems are on line. | 系统连上线了 |
[24:14] | The eclipse has reached it’s totality. | 日蚀已经达到完全状态 |
[24:17] | Wow. | 哇 |
[24:23] | The layer of fatty tissue between the two objects is decaying. | 那物体两边之间的脂肪组织 正在退化当中 |
[24:26] | – Very slowly mind you, but still. – What’s the significance? | -非常缓慢,但还是在退化 -这有什么意义? |
[24:30] | I’m about to do an experiment to find out. | 我正打算做实验来搞清楚 |
[24:33] | One side of the object is made up of iron and potassium. | 那物体的一边 是铁跟钾的化合物所造成的 |
[24:37] | The other is made up of the element that makes up the Stargate. | 另一边呢 则是制造星际之门的元素 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么? |
[24:41] | I’m assuming it’s the naquada that was in her blood, | 没错,我想这就是她血液中所含的纳瓜达, |
[24:43] | some how the object is collecting it. | 那物体会收集它 |
[24:45] | Now potassium can be one of the most volatile alkali metals on earth. | 钾可以说是地球上 最易变的碱性金属之一 |
[24:49] | Combined with even a small concentration of naquada and… | 只要结合一点点 浓缩的纳瓜达就会… |
[24:52] | Well that doesn’t sound very good. | 这听起来不太好 |
[24:54] | The room your looking at is in the sub-basement floor of this complex. | 你看到的空间 是这合成物的地下第二层 |
[24:58] | It’s led sealed. | 被铅封住了 |
[25:00] | Let’s see what happens when we put the two objects together. | 如果我们让这两种物质相遇 看会怎么样 |
[25:03] | Where are the samples? | 样本在哪里? |
[25:05] | I’m only using a microscopic particle of each. | 这两种物质我都只用极微量 |
[25:16] | The readings off the scale, Gamma and particle radiation. | 这读数超过范围,伽玛和粒子辐射 |
[25:19] | – Are we safe? – Yeah. | -我们安全吗? -安全 |
[25:21] | But we have a big problem. | 但有个大问题 |
[25:23] | Well if two microscopic particle could cause that… | 如果两种的微量分子相遇 就会这样子… |
[25:26] | Then the object inside Cassandra | 那么卡珊卓体内的物质 |
[25:28] | could cause a nuclear reaction a million times bigger. | 将会造成一百万倍的核子辐射 |
[25:53] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[25:55] | A star perhaps. | 也许是颗星星 |
[25:56] | Hit the zoom. | 放大来看 |
[26:03] | Nah, it’s way to close to be a star, pull back. | 那太近,不可能是星星,拉过去 |
[26:13] | What the hell is that? | 到底是什么东西啊? |
[26:17] | It is a Goa’uld attack vessel. | 那是勾阿邬的攻击船舰 |
[26:22] | It’s a set up, it has to be. | 这是个陷阱,一定是的 |
[26:25] | The goa’uld wiped out every last living person | 勾阿邬毁灭了那个星球上的每一个人 |
[26:28] | on that plant except Cassandra. | 但是只放过了卡珊卓 |
[26:30] | And then they made us think that it was our fault … | 然后他们让我们以为是我们的错 |
[26:32] | because they new we wouldn’t leave her there … | 因为他们知道 我们不会把她丢在那儿… |
[26:34] | they new we would bring her back here. | 他们知道我们一定会把她带回来 |
[26:37] | And they used there technology to put that thing inside of her. | 然后他们再利用科技 把那个东西放进她的体内 |
[26:40] | It’s like they designed away for us to help them create the device | 这就像他们设计一种方法 |
[26:43] | after she came through the Stargate … | 让她在穿越星际之门后… |
[26:45] | so we wouldn’t detect it until it was to late. | 让它形成一种装置 直到最后一刻我们才侦测出来 |
[26:47] | We gave her iron supplements. | 我们曾经给她补充铁质 |
[26:49] | We may have even turned the device on with a jolt of electricity | 我们可能在用电击枪救她的时候 |
[26:51] | when we resuscitated her. | 就已经启动了那个装置了 |
[26:52] | – Your saying it’s might to destroy us. – Or at least this complex. | -你是说那是要来毁灭我们的 -至少那个化合物是 |
[26:56] | the threat to the Goa’uld, the Stargate. | 勾阿邬的威胁和星际之门 |
[26:58] | They used that little girl like a Trojan horse. | 他们把那女孩 当成特洛伊城的木马 |
[27:00] | How long do we have? | 还有多少时间? |
[27:02] | One hour and 52 minutes. | 一小时又五十二分钟 |
[27:06] | You can predict it that actually? | 你可以计算的这么精确? |
[27:08] | The cellular decay of the sample Dr. Warner … | 华纳医生所采样的组织细胞 已经开始退化了… |
[27:12] | sampled appears to be happening like clock work. | 看起来就像时钟一般的准确 |
[27:42] | How could they do this? | 他们怎么可以这样? |
[27:46] | Well to a Goa’uld, she’s not as we see her. | 对勾阿邬来说,她不是个小女孩 |
[27:50] | She’s a tool. | 她只是个工具 |
[27:52] | Her death is a very cheap way to get rid of us. | 她的死,只是除掉我们的廉价方式 |
[27:56] | I know I am supposed to be detached… | 我知道我应该要超然一点… |
[28:00] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[28:04] | Sometimes I forget you’re not military. | 有时我会忘了你不是军人 |
[28:09] | It is the ship of the Goa’uld Nirrti. | 那是勾阿邬尼尔提的船 |
[28:11] | An enemy of Apophis. | 是阿波菲斯的敌人 |
[28:18] | – Now what the hell is that? – We must go. | -那玩意到底是什么啊? -我们必须走 |
[28:27] | Look sir, I know this decision isn’t easy for you. | 长官,我知道做这个决定 对您很困难 |
[28:30] | In fact the decision is quite easy. | 事实上,这个决定很容易 |
[28:33] | The consequence is what’s difficult. | 困难的是它带来的结果 |
[28:35] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有其它的办法 |
[28:38] | I have been assured there is absolutely no way … | 他们跟我保证 没有任何安全的办法… |
[28:41] | to remove the object from the girl without killing her. | 能够替那个小女孩移除掉那个装置 |
[28:44] | Therefore we have no choice. | 所以我们别无选择 |
[28:47] | According to Dr. Fraiser, | 根据费瑞兹医生 |
[28:49] | measurements of the devices atomic decay … | 对那装置原子的蜕变估计… |
[28:51] | we have one hour and 20 minutes left. | 我们还剩下一个小时二十分钟 |
[28:55] | The girl should be prepared to go back though the Stargate. | 那女孩应该准备从星际之门回去了 |
[28:57] | – I’ll take her, sir. – Along with SG-4. | -长官,我带她去 -还有SG-4 |
[29:00] | I wasn’t O’Neill and Teal’c to return with you. | 我要欧尼尔和提亚克 和你们一起回来 |
[29:23] | We must get to the Stargate! | 我们得快回星际之门! |
[29:26] | No argument from me! | 这点我完全同意! |
[29:28] | This Goa’uld Nirrti, he once sent an emissary of peace … | 这个勾阿邬尼尔提 他曾派一个和平特使… |
[29:32] | to negotiate a treaty concerning a Stargate, | 去协商星际之门的条约 |
[29:34] | Apophis had taken control of. | 一个阿波菲斯所控制的 |
[29:35] | The negotiations was a ploy … | 那个协商是个陷阱… |
[29:38] | the Stargate was destroyed. | 星际之门被毁掉了 |
[29:42] | How? | 怎么会呢? |
[29:43] | As soon as he entered the Stargate, there was a massive explosion. | 等他一进入星际之门 就发生一个大爆炸 |
[29:53] | The girl! | 那个女孩! |
[30:18] | Chevron three encoded! | 象形文字三,译码成功! |
[30:27] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字四,译码成功! |
[30:38] | Take your time, no hurry. | 卡珊卓 别急,慢慢来 |
[30:41] | – Chevron five encoded. – What is it? | -象形文字五,译码成功! -怎么回事? |
[30:44] | – She’s slipped into a coma. – What? | -她又陷入昏迷状态 -什么? |
[30:48] | Chevron six it… what the hell? | 象形文字六…搞什么? |
[30:54] | – Shut the iris. | 关闭红旋门 |
[30:56] | – No need sir, we’re getting an SG-1 remote signal. | 长官,没必要了 我们收到SG1的遥控讯号 |
[31:15] | Get the girl away from the gate. | 把那女孩弄离星际之门 |
[31:19] | So the Goa’uld’s kept SG-7 from coming back through to warn us. | 所以勾阿邬不让SG-7从星际之门 回来警告我们, |
[31:23] | All part of the plan. | 这都是一个计划 |
[31:24] | So what are we going to do now? | 那我们现在该怎么做? |
[31:28] | Dr. Frasier says this device inside the girl | 提亚克,费瑞兹医生说,那个女孩体内的装置, |
[31:31] | is on some kind of timer. | 就像某种的定时装置 |
[31:33] | Your sure it will go off if we send the girl through the Stargate? | 你确定我们送她穿过星际之门 就会爆炸吗? |
[31:36] | We should not attempt it. | 我们不该那么做 |
[31:38] | The Earth gate is what the Goa’uld wish to destroy. | 勾阿邬想要毁灭的是地球上的门 |
[31:41] | Cassandra’s conditioned deteriated when she got near the Stargate. | 卡珊卓只要一靠近星际之门 病情就会恶化 |
[31:44] | Well I can’t risk the security of this mountain. | 我们不能拿这座山的安全来冒险 |
[31:47] | Well have the take her someplace else. | 我们必须带她到别的地方 |
[31:49] | What about the abandoned nuclear facility… | 如果能到那个废弃的核能机构… |
[31:51] | Right. It’s just 20 minutes away. | 好,那只要二十分钟路程 |
[31:58] | This is Major General Hammond, | 我是哈蒙将军 |
[31:59] | get me the secretary of defense immediately. | 立刻帮我接通国防部长 |
[32:02] | Tell him it’s a matter of life and death. | 告诉他这是生死攸关的事 |
[32:58] | – I can take her from here now Captain. – No, sir, it’s okay. | -上尉,现在由我来接手 -不,长官,没关系 |
[33:08] | This elevator goes down 30 floors through solid rock. | 这个电梯从坚硬岩石往下30层 |
[33:11] | It takes about 3 minutes to get to the bottom. | 大概要三分钟才能到底 |
[33:13] | That gives you four minutes to start back up. | 所以你有四分钟,然后上来 |
[33:44] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[33:49] | Please, go back to sleep. | 拜托,再继续睡觉 |
[33:52] | I’m not tired anymore. | 我不累了 |
[34:05] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗? |
[34:57] | Sit down here and rest for awhile, okay? | 坐在这里休息一下,好吗? |
[35:08] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[35:11] | You promised you’d never leave me alone. | 你保证过绝对不会丢下我 |
[35:19] | I’ll come back, okay? | 我会回来的,好吗? |
[35:22] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[35:27] | Your very brave, remember? | 你非常勇敢,记得吗? |
[35:31] | I’m very brave. | 我非常勇敢 |
[35:38] | I have to close the door. | 我必须关上门 |
[36:00] | Sam? | 珊? |
[36:57] | Jack, she’s going back down. | 杰克,她又下去了 |
[36:59] | The hell she is. | 该死的 |
[37:02] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[37:10] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[37:12] | Sam, do you read me? | 珊,听到没有? |
[37:16] | Colonel, I’m staying. | 上校,我要留下 |
[37:19] | – Negative. – Colonel, she’s awake. | -不可以 -上校,她醒了 |
[37:22] | Oh god! | 老天啊! |
[37:30] | I am ordering you to get back up here, right now. | 卡特上尉 立刻回到这上面来,这是命令 |
[37:37] | Right now! | 快上来! |
[37:41] | – Are we going to die? – No, we are not going to die. | -我们会死掉吗? -不,我们不会死的 |
[37:53] | Alright, why don’t you guys clear out. | 好了,你们两位先离开 |
[38:04] | Right. | 好 |
[38:11] | We are both very brave. | 我们都很勇敢 |
[38:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:16] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:28] | Alright, here we go. | 好了,时间快到了 |
[38:58] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没任何感觉 |
[38:59] | We could have been wrong about the time. | 也许我们算错时间了 |
[39:02] | We could have been wrong about what would happen. | 也许我们弄错会发生的事了 |
[39:08] | Captain Carter, can you hear me? | 卡特上尉,你听见了吗? |
[39:16] | Sam, can you here me? | 珊,你听见了吗? |
[39:22] | Were okay … | 我们没事… |
[39:24] | nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[39:26] | Cassandra’s fine, I’m fine … | 卡珊卓很好,我也很好… |
[39:28] | it didn’t happen. | 事情没发生 |
[39:31] | I just…I couldn’t leave her, sir. | 我只是… 我没有办法丢下她,长官 |
[39:38] | How did you know, Captain. | 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:42] | It occurred to me that she first slipped into the coma | 我突然想到,她第一次昏迷的时候是在 |
[39:45] | when we brought her close to the Stargate. | 我们第一次带她靠近星际之门的时候 |
[39:47] | As soon as we got her far enough away from the Stargate, she woke up … | 然后一带她远离星门后,她就醒了 |
[39:50] | and I knew. | 那时候…我就知道了 |
[39:54] | You knew? | 你就知道了? |
[40:17] | Your getting a little heavy for this. | -你重的不适合这么玩�� -卡珊卓 |
[40:23] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿,你看谁来了 |
[40:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[40:34] | We have a rule here on Earth. | 我们地球这儿有个规定 |
[40:38] | Every kid has got to have a dog. | 每个小孩子都要有只狗 |
[40:42] | This is a dog … | 这是一只狗… |
[40:45] | and he’s yours. | ��是你的了 |
[40:58] | So, how sure were you, really? | 对了,你当时到底有多确定? |
[41:02] | I can’t explain it Daniel, I just new. | 这我没有办法解释,我就是知道 |
[41:05] | A mothers instinct, perhaps? | 也许是母亲的直觉吧? |
[41:09] | Subtle, but no. | 很微妙,但不是 |
[41:11] | Dr. Fraiser is going to take her until we find qualified parents. | 费瑞兹医生会照顾她 直到替她找到合格的父母 |
[41:15] | By qualified you mean ones with the right security clearance. | 你说的合格 是符合安全资格的吧? |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:19] | I wouldn’t be surprised if Dr. Fraiser wants to keep her for herself. | 如果费瑞兹医生想自己收养她 我也不惊讶 |
[41:23] | As long as Cassandra’s happy. | 只要卡珊卓快乐就好 |
[41:25] | She appears to be. | 看来是如此 |
[41:28] | I wasn’t completely relived until … | 我知道她体内的物体缩小… |
[41:30] | I knew that the object was shrinking and being reabsorbed by her system. | 并被她的器官系统吸收之后 我才完全放心 |
[41:35] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:37] | Hey Samantha. See my new dog? | 珊,看我的新狗 |
[41:41] | Wow. Your new dog? | 哇,你的…新狗? |
[41:44] | It’s a Earth rule every kid has to have one. | 是地球的规定 每一个小孩都要有一只 |
[41:47] | But I don’t mind. | 但是我不介意 |
[41:54] | Why don’t I take the dog for a little walk. | 我看我先带狗狗去散个步吧 |
[41:59] | Come here. | 来 |
[42:01] | Teal’c, know anything about dogs? | 提亚克,你对狗了解多少? |
[42:04] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[42:11] | When you find me a new home, will you come and visit me? | 等你替我找到新家的时候 你会过来看我吗? |
[42:14] | You bet you, all the time. | 当然会了,常常去 |
[42:18] | That is when you’re on Earth. | 就是你在地球上时 |
[42:20] | Right, now about that Cassandra… | 对,卡珊卓,关于这点… |
[42:23] | I know, the Stargate is a secret … | 我知道,星际之门是一个秘密… |
[42:26] | and I was born in a place called… Toronto? | 而我出生的地方叫做…多伦多? |
[42:31] | Right. | 对 |
[42:34] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[42:39] | Ah, those are swings. | 啊,那一些是秋千 |
[42:42] | We never had any of those…in Toronto. | 我们多伦多没有…那些东西 |
[42:47] | – They look like fun. – They are, come on. | -看起来很好玩 -是啊,来吧 |