时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Anybody home? | (欧尼尔) 有人在吗? |
[00:20] | Jack, it may as well be the moon out here. | (丹尼尔) 杰克,这就象是在月球似的 |
[00:24] | If there ever was anybody home, | 如果这里曾有人存在, |
[00:26] | they’ve been gone 100,000 years or more. | 他们已经死了100,000年或更多 |
[00:30] | This world is most definitely Tal lak. | (提亚克)这里简直是一片荒芜 |
[00:33] | Though it once supported life, | 尽管这里曾经适合人居住, |
[00:35] | it is now extinct. | 但现在已经绝迹了 |
[00:36] | Well, the probe picked up | 探测器显示 |
[00:37] | an EM source coming from something. | 从什么地方有电磁场信号源 |
[00:41] | My guess, … | 我猜… |
[00:42] | that thing. | 是这东西 |
[00:58] | I have the same EM frequencies | (卡特) 这里有与探测器 |
[01:00] | we picked up from the probe. | 所显示的电磁场信号源同样的频率 |
[01:02] | Sir, this artefact, | 长官,这个人造品, |
[01:03] | or whatever it is, is definitely the source. | 或其它什么,毫无疑问是信号源 |
[01:06] | Are we in danger? | 有危险吗? |
[01:08] | No, sir, I don’t think so. Not at the moment. | 没有,长官,我不这么认为,至少现在不 |
[01:12] | But… I mean, this is incredible! | 但是…我的意思是,这太不可思议了! |
[01:14] | If Daniel’s right, this has been doing this | 如果丹尼尔是对的,那这个从穴居人时代 |
[01:17] | since Neanderthals were on Earth. | 就存在与地球上了 |
[01:19] | Ah, that takes me back! | 啊,这真让我回到过去! |
[01:21] | Look at this writing. It’s so tiny. | (丹尼尔) 看看这些图案,真是精致 |
[01:23] | What does it do? | (欧尼尔) 这是做什么用的? |
[01:25] | It’s maintaining an interior temperature | (卡特) 它内部温度 |
[01:28] | of 33st Fahrenheit. | 保持在华氏33度 |
[01:30] | It’s generating an electromagnetic field | 它产生电磁场, |
[01:32] | and emitting small amounts ofradiation. | 并且发射微量的辐射 |
[01:35] | Well, I knew that. | 我知道 |
[01:38] | Why does it do that? | 它为什么会这样? |
[01:42] | I’m trying to make a threat assessment. | 我们应该做最坏的估计 |
[01:45] | I don’t know what it is, … | 我不知道这是什么… |
[01:46] | but it’s got a power source | 但这东西的能量来源 |
[01:48] | more advanced than anything | 却比我们见过的任何东西都来得先进 |
[01:50] | we’ve ever seen. | 远超越勾阿呜的 |
[01:51] | It’s a time capsule. | 这是时间胶囊 |
[01:56] | Well, that’s an educated guess, but… | 好吧,这是有根据的,但是… |
[01:58] | Imagine your civilisation | 试想你的文明 |
[02:00] | is facing a great cataclysm | 面对着巨大的灾难, |
[02:02] | and you know it. | 而你也知道 |
[02:04] | Wouldn’t you leave something behind | 你可能会留下什么东西 |
[02:06] | that told whoever came after who you were? | 来告诉以后得到这东西的人,你是谁 |
[02:09] | Or how you died. | 或你是怎么死的. |
[02:10] | Imagine what you could learn… | 试想你得知自己的命运… |
[02:12] | about your own fate. | 你会怎么做. |
[02:15] | When a Goa’uld’s world | 当勾阿呜时代 |
[02:16] | is taken by another, … | 被另一个时代取代时… |
[02:17] | he may leave behind | 他可能会留下 |
[02:18] | the means to destroy the conqueror. | 如何击败征服者的方法 |
[02:21] | It might be a booby trap? | 可能是一个陷阱吗? |
[02:23] | Booby? | 陷阱? |
[02:25] | We’re not talking about the Goa’uld here. | (丹尼尔)我们来这不是来谈论勾阿呜的 |
[02:28] | This civilisation went to greatpains | 这个时代太多灾多难了, |
[02:31] | to leave this artefact behind. | 可能会留下这个人造品 |
[02:33] | Like a… message in a bottle. | 就象…瓶中信. |
[02:36] | You buyin’ this, Teal’c? | 要带回去吗,提亚克? |
[02:38] | The benefit may outweigh the risk. | 利大与弊. |
[02:41] | Earth could sure use a power source | 地球完全有可能使用一种 |
[02:43] | that lasts for thousands ofyears. | 可以持续上千年的能量. |
[02:45] | All right. Pack it up. Let’s go home. | 好吧,把它装起来,我们回去 |
[02:49] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[04:21] | Stargate.SG1-s02e07.Message.in.a.Bottle | |
[04:32] | We have the package, sir. | 我们带回了些东西,长官 |
[04:34] | I advise level-3 precautions. | 我建议采取三级警备 |
[04:36] | Wormhole disengaged. Support teams, go! | 星门关闭 后援小组,就位 |
[04:39] | Careful. It’s heavy! | 小心,很重! |
[04:41] | Start a spectral analysis right away. | 马上进行光谱分析. |
[04:44] | And input an imaging of the outer | 把表面的图象 |
[04:46] | surface into the computer. | 输入电脑. |
[04:48] | Everything go as planned? | 顺利吗? |
[04:50] | Oh, one small step, one giant leap, sir. | 我的一小步,人类一大步,长官 |
[04:54] | We’ll debrief in one hour. | 一个小时后向我汇报, |
[04:56] | Welcome home, SG-1. | 欢迎回来, SG-1 |
[05:05] | Well, we can add two more elements | 哦,我们可以添加两种新元素 |
[05:07] | to the periodic table. | 到元素周期表了 |
[05:09] | Lieutenant, I’d like to record this. | 中尉,我希望记下这个 |
[05:11] | Whatever you say, Captain. | 悉听尊便,长官 |
[05:13] | Try to relax, Graham, | 放松点,葛瑞姆, |
[05:15] | or it’s gonna be a long day. | 否则这将是非常难熬的一天 |
[05:16] | It’s not the artefact. | 不是因为这个东西 |
[05:18] | He gets nervous like that | 他是因为你 |
[05:20] | every time he’s around you. | 而感到紧张 |
[05:22] | Maybe a crush. | 也许他迷恋你 |
[05:23] | Uh… we’re recording now. | …我们正在记录 |
[05:29] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢,中尉 |
[05:37] | Oops. | 喔. |
[05:38] | Hey, the artefact! Notice the writing. | 嘿,这个人造品,注意上面的文字. |
[05:42] | So tiny it can’t be read by the naked eye. | 太小了,裸眼根本无法看清. |
[05:45] | What does it say? | 写的是什么? |
[05:46] | Uh, we think it’s a set of instructions. | 呃,我们认为是一些说明. |
[05:49] | On… how to… ? | 关于…? |
[05:52] | Open it. We think it, uh… opens. | 打开它,我们认为…它是开着的. |
[05:56] | There’s the equivalent of 1,000 pages of text | 在它的表面有 |
[06:00] | on the exterior surface alone. | 相当于1000页的文字. |
[06:03] | What about the interior? | 那里面呢? |
[06:05] | We know very little. | 我们知道的很少, |
[06:06] | Dr Fraiser’s running | 弗雷泽博士正采用 |
[06:08] | a positron emission topography. | 正电子放射图形学来研究. |
[06:11] | You know I have the highest respect | 你知道我们 |
[06:13] | for your abilities, … | 十分相信你的能力… |
[06:15] | but the NID wants a look at the thing. | 但是NID想看看这个东西. |
[06:18] | I recommend against shipping the artefact | 我反对把这个东西 |
[06:21] | anywhere just yet, General. | 运到别的地方,将军. |
[06:23] | Since the orb’s function | 因为它的功能 |
[06:24] | has yet to be confirmed, … | 还没有确定… |
[06:26] | it is best for it | 最好让它 |
[06:28] | to remain in close proximity to the Stargate. | 在星际之门附近. |
[06:31] | You’re scheduled to visit P4G-881. | 你被安排到P4G-881去 . |
[06:35] | A primordial world with no civilisation, | 一个没有文明的原始世界, |
[06:38] | so no need for an archaeologist. | 因此不需要考古学家. |
[06:40] | I’m willing to delay that mission | 我希望将任务 |
[06:42] | for 24 hours… | 推迟24小时.. |
[06:44] | in order to confirm your theory. | 用来证实你的理论. |
[06:46] | That’s not enough time. | 时间不够. |
[06:47] | But we’ll take it. | 但我们会解决的. |
[06:48] | Thank you. | (卡特)谢谢. |
[06:58] | Okay, let’s try another X-ray series. | 好,让我们试试另一种X射线. |
[07:02] | Y-axis this time. | 这次Y轴. |
[07:04] | Sam? | (丹尼尔) 山姆? |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好的. |
[07:12] | Up until now I’ve been assuming that | 直到刚才,我一直认为 |
[07:15] | this is a sort of page one. | 这是第一页的标志. |
[07:17] | It’s isolated from the other groupings. | 它与其它的相区别, |
[07:20] | Now I’m thinking it’s numerical. | 现在我认为这是数字. |
[07:22] | It may be the basis of their mathematics. | 这可能是他们数学的基础. |
[07:25] | Right. That’s what I thought. | 对,我也这样想过. |
[07:27] | So if these smaller symbols | 所以如果这些小一些的记号 |
[07:29] | represent exponents… | 表示指数… |
[07:31] | Then this sequence grows exponentially to | 那么这将变成一个 |
[07:33] | become a very big number. | 很大的数字. |
[07:35] | Right. And that is… | 对,那是… |
[07:38] | information I can’t use. | 我无法利用的信息. |
[07:40] | Good morning, campers! | 早上好,朋友们 |
[07:42] | Sleep well? I did! | 睡的好吗?我睡得不错! |
[07:44] | Oh, it can’t be morning. | 噢,不会是早上了吧. |
[07:47] | Ah, but it is. We ship out at 1300 hours. | 啊,确实是的,我们在13:00出发. |
[07:52] | Jack, talk to General Hammond. | 杰克,和哈蒙德将军谈谈. |
[07:54] | Nope. I want you both rested | 不,我希望你们两都休息一下, |
[07:56] | and ready to go. | 准备出发, |
[07:58] | That’s an order. | 这是命令. |
[08:00] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[08:02] | Jack, come on! | 杰克,来! |
[08:04] | Daniel, … | 丹尼尔… |
[08:05] | SG-1 is a field unit, you know that. | SG-1是地面单元,你知道, |
[08:08] | Can’t have it both ways. | 不能在这待太久. |
[08:10] | When we get back, you can… visit. | 当我们回来后,你可以….继续 |
[08:17] | We’ve got a spike! | 发现一个峰值, |
[08:19] | An EM spike across the wide band! | 一个电磁场频率超过正常波动! |
[08:21] | What? | 什么? |
[08:23] | Interior temperature | 内部温度 |
[08:24] | is increasing – 40st Fahrenheit. | 在升高到华氏40度 |
[08:27] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[08:28] | We haven’t done anything. | 我们什么都没做. |
[08:29] | Maybe we woke it up. | (丹尼尔) 也许我们把它弄醒了. |
[08:31] | – 60st! – Radiation levels? | – 华氏60度 – 辐射量? |
[08:33] | Uh, alpha particle generation | 呃,其体内 |
[08:35] | within the object’s… | 正在产生α粒子… |
[08:37] | magnetic field has increased4… 600%! | 电磁场增加了… 600%! |
[08:41] | Sir, I recommend | 长官,我建议 |
[08:42] | we return the artefact to P5C-353 now! | 把这东西返还P5C-353! |
[08:45] | Go tell them to start dialling. | 告诉他们开始拨号. |
[08:47] | Go! | 去! |
[08:48] | 100st! | 华氏100度 |
[08:52] | Any idea what we’re dealing with here? | 有什么办法? |
[08:54] | No, sir. | 不知道,长官 |
[08:57] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[09:03] | I think we can rule out time capsule. | 我想我们可以排除这是时间胶囊的可能了 |
[09:08] | Start dialling in P5C-353! | 开始拨号到P5C-353! |
[09:10] | By whose orders? | 谁命令的? |
[09:12] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[09:13] | – Do it. – Yes, sir. | – 去做 – 是的,长官 |
[09:14] | Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[09:15] | It’s the artefact, sir. Something’s wrong. | 是那个人造品,出问题了 |
[09:18] | Temperature is still increasing – 110st. | 温度持续升高到华氏110度 |
[09:21] | We’ll need to put our suits back on. | 我们会需要穿上衣服. |
[09:24] | We’ll just open the gate | 我们打开星门, |
[09:25] | and throw it back through. | 把它扔出去 |
[09:28] | Teal’c, give me a hand here. | 提亚克,帮我一把. |
[09:35] | It does not wish to be removed. | 它好象不想离开. |
[09:37] | That’s too damn bad. | 太糟了. |
[09:53] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字 6号 编码 |
[09:55] | Out of the way, people! | (欧尼尔)让开点! |
[10:09] | Chevron seven locked. | 象形文字 7号 锁定 |
[10:21] | Get outta there! | 离开那! |
[10:31] | Put the base on full alert! | 拉响最高警报! |
[10:32] | We need a medical team. | 我们需要医疗队. |
[10:34] | Security to the embarkation room! | 医疗队到出发室来, |
[10:36] | Medical team to the embarkation room! | 医疗队到出发室来! |
[10:41] | Teal’c… | 提亚克… |
[10:43] | Kill it! | 杀了它! |
[10:45] | Oh, God… | 上帝… |
[10:51] | Sir, the uh… Stargate. | 长官,… 星门活动? |
[10:55] | Shut it down. | 关上吧 |
[11:18] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[11:22] | It goes right through his shoulder | 直接从他的肩膀穿过 |
[11:24] | into the concrete. | 扎到墙上 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God! | 上帝! |
[11:26] | Get something to support his legs. | 找点东西撑着他的腿 |
[11:31] | Okay, what can you tell me? | 好,你告诉我用什么? |
[11:33] | I don’t know, but it’s still hot. | 我不知道,但是很热 |
[11:36] | Temperature’s 133. | 华氏133度 |
[11:38] | This wound is too clean. | 伤口太干净了, |
[11:40] | There should be more trauma. | 这应该有很多血. |
[11:42] | Where’s Teal’c? | 提亚克在哪? |
[11:43] | It’s gone through the scapula. | 它穿过了肩胛骨. |
[11:45] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[11:48] | Shoot it! | 射它! |
[11:49] | – Sir! – Shoot it! | – 长官! – 射它! |
[11:52] | I suggest you observe from the control room. | 我建议你们退到控制室 |
[11:54] | Everybody out of here! | 所有人都出去! |
[12:02] | Teal’c, fire when ready. | 提亚克,准备开枪. |
[12:09] | With respect, General, this is a mistake. | 将军,这是一个问题 |
[12:11] | Why? | 什么? |
[12:12] | We don’t know how much staff energy | 我们不知道有多少能量 |
[12:14] | will go through into the colonel. | 会穿过上校 |
[12:16] | Your objection is noted. | 你的反对我注意到了. |
[12:22] | Do it! | 快! |
[12:34] | Again! | 再来! |
[12:44] | No change. | 没变化. |
[12:45] | Sir, it just absorbed the energy. | 长官,它把能量吸收了 |
[12:49] | This weapon is ineffective. | 这个武器没有效, |
[12:51] | I shall try another. | 我去换一个 |
[12:53] | No! | 不! |
[12:54] | Sir, that staff energy’s gone somewhere. | 长官,这个东西把能量都转移了 |
[12:56] | We could be feeding it what it wants. | 我们可以给它想要的能量 |
[12:58] | I want a cutting torch down there. | 我想要用切割器去试一下 |
[13:01] | If it’s made of the same alloys | 如果它是 |
[13:03] | as the shell on the orb itself, … | 和球体的壳一样的材料,… |
[13:05] | then it is several hundred times | 那么它比钢 |
[13:07] | stronger than steel. | 硬几百倍. |
[13:09] | Sir, with your permission? | 长官,下命令吗? |
[13:13] | Colonel O’Neill, … | 欧尼尔上校… |
[13:14] | this is going to take some time. | 这需要一些时间. |
[13:32] | I don’t give a damn… | (哈蒙德) 我没有同意… |
[13:34] | what Colonel Maybourne says. | 梅伯恩上校所说的, |
[13:36] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[13:38] | Unless I am ordered otherwise, | 除非命令我, |
[13:39] | I’m not allowing anyone | 否则我不允许任何人 |
[13:41] | in or out of this facility… | 进出这里… |
[13:43] | until we can send the damn thing back | 直到我们可以 |
[13:45] | where it came from. | 把这该死的东西送回去 |
[13:47] | No, General. Thank you. | 不,将军,谢谢. |
[13:50] | The NID people want to see it. | NID的家伙想见它. |
[13:52] | After what it’s done to the colonel? | 在它对上校做了那些以后? |
[13:54] | Especially after what it’s done. | 尤其是在那之后. |
[13:58] | They’re hoping we’ve found a weapon | 他们希望我们找到一种武器 |
[14:00] | to use against the Goa’uld. | 足以对抗勾阿呜. |
[14:01] | All I can tell them is what it isn’t. | 我所能做的就是它不是的. |
[14:04] | General, I don’t know what to say. | 将军,我不知道说什么. |
[14:07] | I wanted the artefact | 我以为这会是 |
[14:09] | to be something wonderful. | 什么好东西. |
[14:11] | You have nothing to apologise for, son. | 你没有错,孩子. |
[14:13] | We’ve brought things back from | 我们从银河系各处 |
[14:15] | all over the galaxy. | 收集东西回来. |
[14:17] | One of them’s finally snapped us in the ass. | 这让我们自食其果. |
[14:19] | We managed to collect a significant | 我们在收集 |
[14:21] | amount of data, sir. | 数量庞大的数据,长官. |
[14:23] | Then I suggest you get to it. | 我认为你做到了, |
[14:26] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[14:34] | This is Hammond. | 我是哈蒙德, |
[14:36] | Lock up the mountain. | 把山封锁起来 |
[14:38] | Authorisation code red-beta. | 代号红色贝塔. |
[14:41] | Initiate Wildfire. | 行动开始 |
[14:47] | Attention. | 注意. |
[14:47] | Level-4 quarantine is now in effect. | 现在进行四级隔离. |
[14:53] | Switching to internal power and life support. | 调整使用内部能源及生命支持 |
[15:07] | Hot. | 热. |
[15:09] | I know. | 我知道. |
[15:11] | You’ve a very high fever | 你因为感染 |
[15:12] | caused by an infection. | 发高烧. |
[15:14] | I’m gonna give you | 我给你注射广谱的抗生素 |
[15:15] | a broad-spectrum antibiotic to help fight it. | 来缓解病情. |
[15:19] | The artefact’s internal temperature | 人造品的内部温度 |
[15:22] | just levelled offat 149st Fahrenheit. | 达到华氏149度(摄氏65度) |
[15:27] | Sergeant. | 军士 |
[15:29] | Your progress here is unsatisfactory. | 你的工作无法令人满意 |
[15:32] | Can’t go any faster, sir. | 没办法, |
[15:34] | This is the hardest stuff | 这是我见过 |
[15:35] | I’ve ever come across. | 最硬的东西 |
[15:37] | Then I will delay you no further. | 我不打扰你了. |
[15:42] | We’re gonna need everyone’s help. | 我们需要每个人的帮助. |
[15:44] | Colonel O’Neill is alive but in trouble. | 欧尼尔上校还活着但是情况不秒. |
[15:47] | The data we’ve managed to gather | 我们所收集的资料 |
[15:49] | is all in the base computer. | 都存在电脑里. |
[15:51] | It’s not much but it’s all we have. Use it. | 没有很多,但是我们只有这些,使用它 |
[15:55] | Don’t rule anything out or make assumptions. | 不要排除任何东西也不要做任何假设. |
[15:57] | I’ll lead the translation team. | 我来主持翻译工作. |
[15:59] | And we’ll be working out | 我们将在 |
[16:01] | of the astrophysics lab. | 天体物理学实验室里工作 |
[16:03] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[16:05] | So we’re dealing with a weapon. | 那么我们处理的是一件武器 |
[16:07] | That’s an assumption, Captain. | 那是一种假设,上尉 |
[16:11] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好,我们开始工作 |
[16:16] | – How is he? – He’s developed an infection. | – 他怎么样了? – 他被感染了 |
[16:19] | I’ve given him antibiotics which, | 我给他注射了抗生素, |
[16:21] | amazingly, have slowed its progress. | 很奇怪,他的感染减缓了 |
[16:23] | Why is that amazing? | 有什么奇怪? |
[16:25] | I think you should see this. | 我想你应该看看. |
[16:30] | It’s mobile, like a bacteria. | 它是活的,象细菌. |
[16:33] | But small, like a virus, | 但是很小,象病毒, |
[16:35] | and slightly radioactive. | 而且具有少量放射性 |
[16:37] | Definitely alien. | 绝对是外星的. |
[16:38] | And they also seem to bond in chains. | 而且他们连成链状. |
[16:41] | And it’s infected the colonel. | 它感染了上校. |
[16:43] | This is why I wanted you to see it. | 这就是为什么我想让你看的 |
[16:45] | I took this from the colonel’s uniform | 我是从上校伤口附近的 |
[16:48] | around his wound. | 衣服上得到的. |
[16:49] | It’s infected his clothes | 这些东西感染他的衣服 |
[16:50] | as well as living tissue? | 就象感染活的生物体? |
[16:52] | It’s metabolising the fibres | 是的,它替代了纤维 |
[16:54] | as if it was living tissue. | 就象是活着的纤维组织. |
[16:56] | Like a form of necrotising fasciitis. | 象是一种A型链球菌. |
[16:59] | Flesh-eating disease? | 食肉病? |
[17:03] | Okay, you said slightly radioactive. Yep. | 好,你说有微量的放射性. 是的. |
[17:06] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[17:08] | We used ultraviolet when we tested | 我们检查虹膜的时候 |
[17:10] | the iris’s structural integrity. | 曾用过紫外线. |
[17:12] | – Right. – Yep. | – 对. – 是的. |
[17:19] | Uh… Let’s get some UV units | 呃…我们需要把紫外线发射器 |
[17:21] | in the gate room. | 搬到星门大厅去. |
[17:22] | Teal’c? Colonel? | 提亚克,上校.. |
[17:24] | It’s gonna get a little dark in there | 我们准备尝试新办法, |
[17:27] | for a few seconds while we try something. | 待会可能有些暗. |
[17:50] | Bringing up the UV lights… | 开启紫外光… |
[17:53] | now. | 现在. |
[17:59] | Oh, my God! | 上帝! |
[18:17] | This is an even bigger problem | 这比我想得 |
[18:19] | than we thought. | 还要严重. |
[18:20] | Captain Carter? | 卡特上尉 |
[18:24] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[18:39] | This organism can eat through | 这些生物体可以吃下 |
[18:41] | virtually any substance. Even concrete. | 实实在在的东西,甚至水泥. |
[18:44] | This entire complex is made of concrete. | 这整个建筑物都是有水泥造的. |
[18:47] | Worse than that, | 比这更糟, |
[18:48] | it’s got a taste for the base wiring. | 它们开始吃基地的电线 |
[18:51] | Which means it’ll affect or rather infect | 这意味着它会影响 |
[18:54] | our computers and communications. | 甚至感染我们电脑. |
[18:56] | Then we need to kill it. How do we do that? | 我们需要杀了它们. 我们要怎么做? |
[18:58] | We’ve sprayed around the mainframe | 我们已经在主线路周围 |
[19:01] | with a pesticide, … | 洒了杀虫剂… |
[19:02] | but it hasn’t even slowed it down. | 但是没能减缓这些微生物的速度. |
[19:05] | What was that you just gave me? | 你给我的是什么? |
[19:07] | Tetracycline. It’s kept the infection at bay in Colonel O’Neill… | 四环素,使感染局限在欧尼尔上校身上… |
[19:11] | and it seems to work prophylactically. But, sir, I’ll need more | 而且可能是起到预防的作用. 但是,长官,我可能需要更多 |
[19:16] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不! |
[19:17] | A Wildfire directive means nothing in or out. | 焚烧指令意味着什么都不会存在了 |
[19:19] | You know that. | 你知道. |
[19:20] | Sir, Simmons’s infection is even more far gone than Colonel O’Neill’s. | 先生,西蒙斯甚至比欧尼尔上校的感染更加严重 |
[19:25] | But he’s allergic to tetracycline, | 但是他对四环素过敏, |
[19:27] | and the alternatives I have on base | 而我们所有的替代品是 |
[19:29] | Don’t make me repeat myself, Doctor. | 别让我重复,医生. |
[19:39] | With your permission, sir, | 听从你的命令,长官 |
[19:41] | I’d better get back to the infirmary. | 我马上回医疗室去 . |
[19:51] | – Captain… – Sir? | – 上尉… – 长官? |
[19:54] | I need your honest assessment. | 我需要你客观的评估. |
[19:56] | Can we beat this? | 我们能打败它吗? |
[19:58] | Like the colonel always says – never give up. | 就象上校常说的”永不放弃” |
[20:04] | I’m not sure, sir. | 我不知道,长官. |
[20:08] | Maybe it’s time to consider evacuating personnel through the Stargate. | 也许我们应该通过星际之门疏散人员. |
[20:13] | I’ve thought of that, but to where? | 我考虑过,但疏散到哪? |
[20:16] | There’s no guarantee that we can stop the organism coming with us. | 我们不能保证这些微生物是否感染我们. |
[20:20] | We don’t have the right to infect another world. | 我们不能感染其他世界. |
[20:23] | There are a number of uninhabited worlds. | 这有很多没有人居住的世界. |
[20:26] | Albeit most are uninhabited for good reason. | 尽管大多数无人居住的地方都有很好的原因. |
[20:30] | Even if we could evacuate, … | 即使我们可以疏散… |
[20:32] | practically every one of us | 事实上我们所有人 |
[20:33] | is now infected by the organism to some degree. | 都在不同程度的被感染. |
[20:36] | Without antibiotics we’d all be like Lieutenant Simmons by now. | 没有抗生素,我们就会象西蒙斯现在这样. |
[20:41] | The survivors would run out of supplies in a few days. | 很快补给就会用完. |
[20:44] | They’d have that much time to find a solution. | 我们最后在用完前找到解决方法. |
[20:46] | It’s not worth the risk in my opinion. | 我认为没必要冒这个险. |
[20:49] | We don’t know what the orb would do | 如果我们再把星际之门打开, |
[20:51] | if we tried to activate the Stargate again. | 我不知道这个球体会做出什么. |
[20:57] | Very well. We’ll make our stand right here, Captain. | 好吧,我们都待在这里,上尉 |
[21:00] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[21:04] | It won’t take us without a fight, sir. | 我们难免一战,长官. |
[21:10] | Damn right it won’t. | 确实如此. |
[21:31] | – Teal’c… – I am here, O’Neill. | – 提亚克… – 我在这里,欧尼尔. |
[21:37] | – It’s hot. – The fever burns within you. | – 很热. – 你发烧了. |
[21:46] | You? | 你? |
[21:47] | The symbiote I carry appears to protect me. | 我体内的共生体似乎在保护我. |
[21:50] | Way to go, junior. | 离开这吧 |
[21:55] | Doctor Fraiser will find a cure. | 弗雷泽医生会找到治疗方法的 |
[22:07] | Teal’c, you don’t have to stick around. | 提亚克,你不必待在这. |
[22:12] | Undomesticated equines could not remove me. | 无法驯服的野马也拉不走我. |
[22:18] | Wild horses, Teal’c. | 野马,提亚克. |
[22:20] | It’s… | 是… |
[22:27] | That’s a joke. | 那是个玩笑. |
[22:33] | You told a joke. | 你刚开了个玩笑. |
[22:40] | Don’t make me laugh, please. | 不要让我笑. |
[22:45] | Very well. | 很好. |
[22:51] | You’re a good man, my friend. | 你是一个好人,我的朋友. |
[22:55] | As are you, … my friend. | 你也是… 我的朋友. |
[23:01] | Sir! | 长官! |
[23:05] | I’m just about through here. | 我要割断了. |
[23:09] | – It’s moving! – | 它在动! |
[23:13] | Teal’c… | 提亚克… |
[23:14] | It will not allow us to free you, O’Neill. | 它不放过你,欧尼尔. |
[23:22] | God… help… | 上帝… 救命… |
[23:43] | All right. | 好 |
[23:45] | If this is page one | 如果这是第一页, |
[23:46] | and this sequence of numbers indicates exponential growth, … | 这些数字代表了指数增长… |
[23:50] | what does that mean? | 这意味着什么? |
[23:51] | It could represent the growth pattern of the alien organism. | 它可能代表了异形生物的生长方式. |
[23:55] | So far its spread has followed an exponential curve. | 到目前为止,它的增长就是根据这种指数曲线来的. |
[23:58] | All right. So from that we can extrapolate that it’s a warning. | 好,根据这些我们可以推知这是一个警告 |
[24:02] | This organism will continue to expand exponentially until… | 这些微生物会持续增长直到… |
[24:06] | what? | 怎样? |
[24:10] | Until we die? | 直到我们死? |
[24:13] | I mean, if that’s what it says, … | 我的意思是,如果是这样… |
[24:16] | what’s the point of saying it? | 又有什么意义呢? |
[24:19] | Try turning the page. Maybe the answer’s there. | 换一页看看,也许会有答案. |
[24:23] | Right. | 好的. |
[24:31] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[24:33] | How’s the pain? | 感觉怎么样? |
[24:36] | It’s not too bad. | 还不太糟. |
[24:41] | Well, I’m gonna give you something for it anyway. | 好吧,无论如何,我会尽力为你治疗的. |
[24:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:50] | If you see Captain Carter… | 如果你见到卡特上尉… |
[24:57] | Tell you what, Lieutenant, … | 告诉你,中尉… |
[24:59] | she has to come down soon for her booster so… | 她一定会到这来看看她的支持者的… |
[25:03] | I’ll make sure I send her over. | 我保证会让她过来. |
[25:17] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[25:17] | The staff blast gave the organism energy it needed to spread. | 爆炸给了微生物能量使它得以扩散. |
[25:22] | It’s reproducing because we fed it. | 它不断的繁殖,是因为我们提供了能量. |
[25:25] | Damn! Why did I let them do that? | 妈的!我怎么会让他们那么做? |
[25:27] | Okay, so it feeds on energy. | 好,那么它是以能量为食. |
[25:29] | How do we use that? It feeds on everything. | 我们怎么利用这点? 它以所有的东西为食. |
[25:31] | – Have the CO2 levels gone up? – Yeah. The scrubbers are handling it. | – 二氧化碳的含量升高了吗? – 是的,有人在处理. |
[25:35] | Like fire. Add energy and fuel, it burns hotter and longer, … | 就象火,加入能量和燃料,就会烧得更长更剧烈… |
[25:40] | but it can’t live without one thing. | 但它不能没有一样东西. |
[25:42] | – Oxygen. – Yes! | – 氧气. – 是的! |
[25:44] | – We can’t either. – But at least we can slow it down. | – 我们也一样. – 但我们至少可以让它慢下来 |
[25:50] | – What’s happening? – It’s gotten into our computers. | – 发生什么了? – 它进入我们的电脑了. |
[25:54] | Keep working. | 继续工作. |
[25:59] | This way! This way! | 这里这里! |
[26:01] | You can’t come this way, Captain. It’s eaten through a steam pipe. | 你不能从这走,上尉,它已经入侵了蒸汽管道. |
[26:27] | Hello! | 喂! |
[26:29] | Somebody! | 有人吗! |
[26:31] | – Somebody! – Hello? | 有人吗? |
[26:34] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[26:35] | I’m stuck in here. Get the doors open. | 我被困在这里了,把门打开. |
[26:47] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[26:51] | It’s eating through the control panel. | 它已经入侵控制室了. |
[26:57] | – Sam! – I’m okay. I’ll explain later. | – 山姆! – 我很好,我待会解释. |
[27:09] | General, sir, I have something. | 将军,我有发现. |
[27:12] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[27:14] | Teal’c is trying to stop the spread of the organism. | 提亚克正在阻止生物体的扩散. |
[27:17] | – Tell him to stop. – Why? It’s working. | – 叫他停止. – 为什么? 这有效. |
[27:20] | Only because the fire is consuming the oxygen in the room. | 是因为火是屋里唯一消耗氧气的. |
[27:23] | It feeds on energy. | 它以能量为食. |
[27:26] | Sir, I’m asking you to trust me. | 长官,我希望你相信我. |
[27:30] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[27:33] | Stand down. | 停止. |
[27:35] | We’re going to try another approach. | 我们在试其他的办法. |
[27:41] | Okay. The organism needs oxygen to reproduce. | 好,生物体需要氧气来繁殖. |
[27:45] | Since we’re on internal life support, … | 因为我们是体内调节体… |
[27:47] | we can adjust the CO2 and lower the oxygen levels. | 我们可以调整二氧化碳的需求,以及更低的氧气水平. |
[27:50] | How low are we talking? | 要多长时间? |
[27:52] | We’ll start at 8%, but we have to start now. | 我们从8%开始,但我们现在就要开始了. |
[27:55] | – Do it. – Yes, sir. | – 去做. – 是的,长官. |
[27:57] | General Hammond! You should see this. | 哈蒙德将军! 你应该看看这. |
[27:59] | Auto self-destruct has been initiated. | 自动毁灭系统开始运作. |
[28:02] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没有碰它, |
[28:04] | The self-destruct countdown just started on its own. | 自动毁灭系统自动开始倒数. |
[28:07] | General? | 将军? |
[28:08] | In the event of containment failure, Wildfire kicks in automatically. | 如果失败了,自我毁灭将自动进行. |
[28:13] | We have to stop the autodestruct. | 我们必须停止自我毁灭系统. |
[28:15] | We have a duty to make sure the organism does not leave the mountain. | 我们有责任确保这些微生物不能离开这座山. |
[28:20] | With all due respect, sir, you don’t understand. | 长官,你没有明白. |
[28:23] | It can feed on a staff blast’s energy. | 它以爆炸为能量, |
[28:26] | How far do you think it will spread… | 你认为如果自我毁灭启动.. |
[28:28] | if the autodestruct goes off? | 这些微生物会传多远? |
[28:30] | I need two officers to override. | 我需要两名人员来停止它. |
[28:38] | The organism’s invaded our computers. It won’t recognise our codes. | 生物体已经入侵了我们的电脑.它将不会识别我们的密码. |
[28:42] | The internal clock’s been activated. | 内部记时钟已经启动, |
[28:44] | We can’t stop it without the computer. | 没有电脑我们无法停止它. |
[28:47] | Then the organism will be fed enough energy | 那么生物体会获得足够的能量 |
[28:50] | to spread across the whole Earth. | 传到地球各地. |
[29:06] | I blew it. | (欧尼尔) 我把它带来的 |
[29:12] | I screwed up. | 是我的错. |
[29:16] | I also believed we should retrieve the object. | 我也认为我们应该带回这个东西. |
[29:24] | It was my decision. | 那是我的决定. |
[29:28] | If we are to meet the challenge of the Goa’uld | 如果我们要面对 |
[29:31] | and further your race, | 勾阿呜的挑战 |
[29:34] | risks must be taken. | 我们必须冒险 |
[29:38] | Your decision was correct. | 你的决定是正确的. |
[29:47] | Your idea seems to be working. | (弗雷泽) 你的办法好象行得通. |
[29:50] | It slowed the progress of the organism by almost 90%. | 使生物体的活动降低了 90%. |
[29:53] | Don’t jump up and down now or you’ll get my other patients excited. | 别跳来跳去,否则你会让其他病人很激动. |
[29:58] | In a completely anaerobic environment, the organism just goes dormant. | 在一个完全缺氧的环境下,生物体也仅是休眠. |
[30:02] | All we’ve done is buy ourselves a little time before… | 我们所做的只是多给我们一点时间在… |
[30:07] | I gotta get back to work. | 我要回去工作了. |
[30:09] | Before you do, would you stop by to see Lieutenant Simmons? | 去之前,你能看看中尉 西蒙斯? |
[30:14] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样了? |
[30:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[30:30] | Graham? | 葛瑞姆? |
[30:36] | Captain Carter! | 卡特上尉! |
[30:40] | We’re fighting this thing. You just gotta hang in there. | 我们正在和这东西斗争,你就安心躺在这. |
[30:44] | Before I… | 我… |
[30:48] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说… |
[30:51] | how much… | 我有多… |
[31:00] | How am I doin’ so far? | 我表现的怎么样? |
[31:04] | You’re doin’ just fine. | 你做的很好. |
[31:49] | Come here! | 到这来! |
[31:51] | – Who? – What? Anybody. Just… come here. | – 谁? – 什么? 所有人. … 到这来. |
[31:56] | Look at this. | 看看这个. |
[31:57] | Wait for it… | 等等… |
[31:59] | There. | 这里. |
[32:04] | – That symbol’s on the artefact. – Yes, it is. | – 那是球体上的记号. – 是的. |
[32:09] | It’s trying to communicate with us. | 它正试着和我们交流. |
[32:16] | What we thought was gibberish | 也许是我胡言乱语, |
[32:18] | may be the aliens’ attempt to communicate. | 这外星生物正试图和我们交流. |
[32:22] | The symbols could also be from | 这信号也可能是来自 |
[32:24] | the random files from our earlier research. | 我们之前研究的随机的某个文件. |
[32:27] | No. I didn’t start working on this | 不,在电脑出问题之前, |
[32:28] | until after the computers went down. | 我还没有研究这个. |
[32:31] | What might they be trying to communicate? | 那他们可能想告诉我们什么? |
[32:33] | They could be saying, “Take me to your leader”, | 他们可能说”让我做头”, |
[32:36] | for all I know. I have no idea. | 就我所知,还不太清楚. |
[32:39] | The point is that they’re trying. | 关键是他们正在试图和我们交流. |
[32:42] | We haven’t considered that we may be up against an alien intelligence. | 我们没有考虑过,我们可能面对的是外星智慧. |
[32:46] | We’ve treated it like a disease, a plague. | 我们把它当作一种疾病,瘟疫. |
[32:48] | Not once have we stopped to listen. | 我们从没有停下来听听它说什么. |
[32:51] | How do we do that? | 我们怎么做? |
[32:54] | – We let it grow. – What? | – 我们让他长. – 什么? |
[32:56] | We increase the oxygen levels. | 我们提高氧气水平, |
[32:58] | We hit it with another staff weapon blast. | 我们用枪再射一次. |
[33:01] | We let it do what it’s been trying to do. | 我们让它发展. |
[33:04] | The opposite of the advice you’ve been giving me up to now. | 刚刚你给了我一个相反的建议. |
[33:08] | Which is it, Captain? | 到底是哪个,上尉? |
[33:10] | General, we both know what will happen if we don’t try something. | 将军,如果我们不做点什么 我们都知道会发生什么. |
[33:26] | The organism bonds together in chains. | 生物体以链状连在一起. |
[33:28] | What if it can only express that intelligence | 如果它只有到了临界点才会表达智慧, |
[33:31] | once it reaches critical mass? | 那会怎样? |
[33:33] | But even then it’ll be communicating in a language | 但即使是那样 它会用一种 |
[33:36] | that I can’t translate | 我们所不知道的语言和我们交流 |
[33:38] | without a point of reference. | 没有任何参考. |
[33:41] | Maybe Colonel O’Neill didn’t just get in the way. | 也许欧尼尔上校可以. |
[33:44] | Dr Fraiser said there was no blood. | 弗雷泽医生说没有血. |
[33:47] | There is practically no trauma around that wound. | 在伤口附近没有实际的损伤. |
[33:50] | Yet that’s just not possible. | 这是不可能的. |
[33:52] | – Unless it did it on purpose. – Yes! | – 除非它是故意这么做的. – 是的! |
[33:55] | We have to cut off his medication, sir. | 我们必须切断他的医疗,长官. |
[33:57] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[34:00] | If you do so, O’Neill will die. | 如果这样做,欧尼尔会死. |
[34:03] | He’d want us to try, I know it. | 他希望我们试试,我知道. |
[34:07] | Communicate with the organism through Jack? | 通过杰克和外星生物交流? |
[34:10] | Yes! I think that’s what it’s been trying to do all along. | 是的!它们一直在尝试这样做 |
[34:25] | Oxygen levels now 30% above normal. | 氧气水平超过正常30% . |
[34:31] | Sir? | 长官? |
[34:34] | Sir, I don’t know if what we’re about to try is a good idea or not. | 长官,我不知道我们现在做的是对还是错. |
[34:39] | But you have a right to know. You might not survive it. | 但是你有权知道你可能活不了了. |
[35:00] | Okay, Teal’c. | 好,提亚克. |
[35:12] | Again. | 再来. |
[35:20] | We have to. Again. | 不得不这样,再来. |
[35:34] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏. |
[35:57] | Good morning, campers. | 早上好,朋友们 |
[36:05] | This… | 这… |
[36:08] | is truly a strange feeling. | 感觉真奇怪. |
[36:12] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[36:14] | Yes. He is here. | 是的,他在这. |
[36:22] | Who else are we talking to? | 我们在和谁说话? |
[36:25] | We… | 我们… |
[36:27] | are also here. | 也在这. |
[36:37] | – My name is… – Hammond. | 我叫…哈蒙德. |
[36:40] | Yes. | 是的. |
[36:42] | O’Neill knows. | 欧尼尔知道. |
[36:44] | Then you should also know we mean you no harm. | 那么你也应该知道我们对你并没有恶意 |
[36:50] | You awoke us. | 你们叫醒我们. |
[36:55] | We have only recently become aware of your existence. | 我们刚刚才意识到你们的存在. |
[37:00] | You would have returned us… | 你们曾想把我们… |
[37:03] | to our former world. | 扔回我们原来的世界. |
[37:06] | – We believed you were a threat to us. – We feared you. | – 我们认为你对我们是个危险. – 我们怕你. |
[37:09] | And your fear would have destroyed us. | 而你们的害怕曾差点把我们毁了. |
[37:16] | Millennia ago… | 数万年前… |
[37:19] | our world was dying. | 我们的世界灭亡了. |
[37:22] | We could no longer… | 我们再也不能… |
[37:25] | live there. | 在那生存. |
[37:29] | For this reason, … | 因为这个… |
[37:31] | we created the orb. | 我们创造了球体. |
[37:35] | Where you have slept for 100,000 years. | 在那里你们睡了100,000年. |
[37:39] | Yes, Daniel. | 是的,丹尼尔. |
[37:41] | Waiting for someone to come along, | 等待某个人出现, |
[37:43] | like us, and take you through the Stargate. | 就象我们,把你们通过星门带离那里. |
[37:46] | So it was written on the orb. | 在球体上有写. |
[37:51] | Once exposed to the atmosphere of a living world, … | 一旦暴露在一个有空气的世界中… |
[37:55] | we went forth. | 我们就会醒来. |
[37:57] | And multiplied. | 繁殖. |
[38:00] | So it was written. | 球体上有写. |
[38:01] | Auto self-destruct in four minutes. | 自我毁灭还剩四分钟. |
[38:04] | – We cannot go back. – And we cannot allow you to stay. | – 我们不能回去. – 我们也不能让你留在这. |
[38:11] | O’Neill feels this as well. | 欧尼尔也是这样想的. |
[38:16] | However, … | 无论如何… |
[38:19] | you have allowed us no alternatives. | 你让我们别无选择. |
[38:23] | General, we’re almost out of time. | 将军,我们没时间了. |
[38:27] | This place, admittedly out of our ignorance, … | 这个地方… |
[38:30] | is about to be destroyed by an explosion. | 马上就要爆炸了. |
[38:33] | Such energy only serves… | 这样的能量仅仅… |
[38:36] | to nourish us. | 是滋润了我们. |
[38:38] | We will multiply… | 我们将会繁殖… |
[38:41] | and consume… | 然后吃掉… |
[38:43] | your world. | 你的世界. |
[38:47] | If you would allow us to restore our communications, … | 如果你能让我们恢复通信… |
[38:51] | we could stop that from happening. | 我们可以阻止这些的发生. |
[38:53] | We would survive. | 我们会活下去. |
[38:55] | O’Neill desires this… | 欧尼尔也希望… |
[38:58] | as well. | 这样. |
[39:01] | He wishes… | 他希望… |
[39:03] | to live. | 活下去. |
[39:12] | But what of us? | 但我们呢? |
[39:18] | P4G-881 ! P4G-881! | |
[39:22] | It’s primordial. Lots of oxygen and sunlight. | 那里是原始的,充满氧气和阳光. |
[39:25] | Like this world was a quarter of a billion years ago. | 就和这里在2.5亿年前一样. |
[39:27] | We can’t open the Stargate without the computers. | 没有电脑我们无法打开星际之门. |
[39:31] | You would send us there? | 你们会送我们去? |
[39:35] | Through your Stargate? | 通过星际之门? |
[39:37] | We would. | 是的 |
[39:39] | – For what reason? – So that we both may survive. | – 为什么? – 那样我们都可以活下去 |
[39:51] | We’ll take you there ourselves! Please! | 我们会送你去! |
[40:00] | Everything just shut down! | 所有的设备都关闭了! |
[40:10] | God help us. | 上帝保佑. |
[40:15] | Auto self-destruct in two minutes. | 自我毁灭在两分钟后开始. |
[40:18] | Sir, I think the computers are rebooting! | 先生,电脑重启了! |
[40:21] | Start dialling P4G-881 as soon as they’re up! | 马上开始拨P4G-881! |
[40:25] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[40:36] | Auto self-destruct in one minute 30 seconds. | 自我毁灭在1分30秒后开始. |
[40:40] | Chevron one engaged. | 象形文字 1号 编码 |
[40:48] | Chevron two engaged. | 象形文字 2号 编码 |
[40:55] | Chevron three engaged. | 象形文字 3号 编码 |
[41:01] | Chevron four engaged. | 象形文字 4号 编码 |
[41:06] | Auto self-destruct in one minute. | 自我毁灭在一分钟后开始. |
[41:09] | Chevron five engaged. | 象形文字 5号 编码 |
[41:15] | Chevron six engaged. | 象形文字 6号 编码 |
[41:23] | Chevron seven locked. | 象形文字 7号 锁定 |
[41:37] | Auto self-destruct in 30 seconds. | 自我毁灭在30秒后开始. |
[41:50] | 20 seconds. | 20 秒. |
[42:00] | 10… 10, … | |
[42:01] | 9… 9, … | |
[42:06] | 4,3… 4, 3, … | |
[42:10] | Autodestruct is aborted. | 自我毁灭取消 |
[42:12] | Auto self-destruct aborted. | 自我毁灭取消. |
[42:31] | Nice work. | 干得好. |
[42:33] | It is good to see you alive and well, O’Neill. | 真高兴见到你活着而且没事,欧尼尔. |
[42:36] | Welcome back, Jack. | 欢迎回来,杰克. |
[42:38] | We thought you were gone for good, sir. | 我们以为我们永远失去你了,长官. |
[42:42] | Wild horses, Captain. | 野马,上尉 |