时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Unscheduled incoming traveller. | (广播)计划外的外来连接 |
[00:13] | There’s no one scheduled. | 我们没有预定的回归者 |
[00:15] | Did you get an iris code? | 查出他的身份了吗? |
[00:16] | Yes, sir. From SG-1. | 是的,长官. 他来自 SG-1 . |
[00:22] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨. 你好吗? |
[00:24] | The only other person with an SG-1 remote and its signal… | 唯一一个来自遥远的SG-1的人 他就是. |
[00:28] | Tek-matte Bra’tac. | 忒克 麦忒 布瑞泰克. |
[00:30] | But he’d only use it in an emergency. | 但他只在紧急情况下使用这个身份. |
[00:32] | Perhaps he is under attack. | 也许他正受到攻击. |
[00:33] | By who? Apophis and Klorel were killed. | 谁呢? 阿波菲斯和科罗已经死了. |
[00:36] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[00:54] | Hammond of Texas, | 德克萨斯州的哈蒙德, |
[00:56] | will you give me leave to enter your compound? | 我能进入你们的领地吗? |
[00:59] | You have it, Master Bra’tac. | 你已经进来了,布瑞泰克先生. |
[01:01] | Units, stand down. | 士兵们,待命! |
[01:09] | Bra’tac, greetings from Earth. | 布瑞泰克先生,我代表地球问候你. |
[01:11] | Hmm! Hasshak. | 哼! 虚情假义. |
[01:14] | I take it this isn’t a… social call. | 我不认为,这只是. 社交礼仪. |
[01:20] | Greetings, old friend. | 你好,老朋友! |
[01:22] | I bring bad news. | 我带来了坏消息. |
[01:24] | – My family! – Your wife is safe. | – 我家?! – 你妻子没事. |
[01:28] | – What of Rya’c? – Your son has been taken. | – 那,瑞亚克呢? – 你儿子被抓走了. |
[01:31] | By Apophis. | 是阿波菲斯干的. |
[02:36] | Stargate.SG1-s02e08.Family | |
[02:43] | Colonel, your report stated that | 上校,你们的报告中提到 |
[02:45] | Apophis was killed on board his ship. | 阿波菲斯已经死在他自己的飞船上. |
[02:48] | Yes, it did, sir. We saw the thing blow. | 是的,长官,我们亲眼所见 |
[02:51] | Nobody could have survived, sir. | 没有人能活下来,长官 |
[02:53] | I am told he and Klorel escaped via the on-board Stargate… | 我已经告诉他了,科罗已经从星际之门里逃出来. |
[02:57] | before the ship blew up. | 赶在飞船撞击之前. |
[02:59] | They must have used those rings to get to the gate. | 他们一定使用了那些传送环,从而到达星际之门. |
[03:02] | What does Apophis gain by kidnapping Teal’c’s son? | 阿波菲斯拐骗提亚克的儿子能得到什么呢? |
[03:05] | He does not want Rya’c. | 他的目标不是瑞亚克. |
[03:07] | He wants the Shol’va, the traitor. | 他想要休伐,那个叛徒 |
[03:11] | And he wants Teal’c. | 他还想要我 提亚克. |
[03:13] | Teal’c is right. | 提亚克说的正确. |
[03:15] | Nearly all the warriors and serpent guards loyal to | 效忠阿波菲斯的武士和蛇哨兵 |
[03:18] | Apophis died on those ships. | 几乎全部都死在了飞船上. |
[03:19] | Apophis returned to Chulak in shame. | 阿波菲斯肯定是满怀耻辱的回到了恰拉可. |
[03:23] | He must act quickly to reinstate his power, … | 他必须迅速恢复他的势力. |
[03:26] | or another Goa’uld | 不然,另一个勾阿呜将会 |
[03:28] | will be sent to eliminate him and rule in his place. | 被派去消灭他并占领他的地盘. |
[03:30] | Right now, there is a measure of chaos in Chulak. | 恰拉可现在一定是一片混乱中. |
[03:33] | His guard is weakened. | 他的守卫已经被削弱. |
[03:36] | If we use this time wisely, we can rescue the boy. | 如果能好好利用这个时机 我们就可以救出孩子. |
[03:39] | I can’t allow my best people to walk into what is obviously a trap. | 我不能让我的人走进这个显而易见的陷阱. |
[03:43] | Of course it’s a trap. | 当然,这是个陷阱. |
[03:46] | And in knowing that, we can avoid it. | 但既然解了这点,我们就能避免中圈套. |
[03:50] | – He’s vulnerable now. – He never will be more so. | – 他现在正是脆弱的时候. – 这是最好的时机. |
[03:54] | And I have friends in the serpent guards | 而且我已经有伙伴混进了他的蛇哨兵里 |
[03:56] | Apophis does not know of. | 阿波菲斯对此并不知情. |
[03:59] | If we can pull this off, sir, … | 如果我们好好利用这个机会,长官. |
[04:01] | we can grab Teal’c’s kid… | 我们就能救出提亚克的孩子. |
[04:03] | and nail this mother… | 还可以把. |
[04:06] | Goa’uld in one sweep. | 勾阿呜 同时消灭掉. |
[04:12] | Teal’c, you originally withheld information about your family… | 提亚克,你原先保留的有关与你家庭的情报. |
[04:15] | because you feared it would make you vulnerable. | 由于你的担心,成为了你的弱点 |
[04:19] | Well, it has. | 恩,它是. |
[04:20] | This must be the last time. | 这应该是最后一次了. |
[04:24] | So, Colonel, you have a go. | 因此,上校,你来执行任务. |
[04:26] | Get Apophis if you can, … | 能抓到阿波菲斯,当然更好. |
[04:28] | but your prime directive is to bring Teal’c’s family back to Earth. | 但你的基本任务是 把提亚克一家安全带回地球. |
[04:33] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[05:18] | This is our destination. | 这就是我们的目的地. |
[05:21] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这儿? |
[05:23] | Drey’auc has offered her new home as a base. | 坠艾克把她的新家当作基地 |
[05:26] | But how could she afford such a home? | 她怎么能够买下这个地方? |
[05:31] | I do not know. | 我也不知道. |
[05:54] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[06:05] | I was alone when they came. | 他们来的时候我孤身一人. |
[06:07] | I tried to stop them. | 我也试图阻止他们. |
[06:10] | Of this I am certain. | 我想像的到. |
[06:13] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[06:17] | Master Bra’tac! | 布瑞泰克大人! |
[06:19] | You are the warriors from the Tauri. | 你们是来自塔瑞的武士. |
[06:22] | I have heard much of you. I am Fro’tak of the High Cliffs. | 久仰大名! 我是来自悬崖峭壁的弗若泰克. |
[06:26] | Jack of the Windy City. | 杰克,来自风之城(芝加哥) |
[06:29] | This is Jackson and Carter. | 这是杰克森 和 卡特. |
[06:31] | My thanks for your coming. | 感谢你们的到来. |
[06:33] | Your presence in the home of my wife is appreciated, Fro’tak. | 很高兴看到你出现在我妻子家中,弗若泰克. |
[06:38] | It is my home, Teal’c. | 这是我家,提亚克. |
[06:42] | You provided shelter for my wife and son. | 你只是提供一出隐藏所给我妻子和儿子. |
[06:45] | Teal’c… | 提亚克. |
[06:46] | I will tell him. | 我来告诉他 |
[06:49] | When it appeared that you may never return, | 你一直没能回来, |
[06:52] | that you may indeed be dead, … | 似乎是你真的死了. |
[06:58] | Drey’auc had her marriage removed. | 坠艾克就结束了你们的婚姻. |
[07:06] | She is now my wife, Teal’c. | 她现在是我的妻子,提亚克. |
[07:12] | My God! | 天哪! |
[07:13] | Hey, knock it off! Come on, come on! | 嗨,别这样! 住手,住手! |
[07:15] | Knock it off! You came here for your son. This doesn’t help. | 别这样! 你来这儿是为了救你的儿子. 这样做于事无补. |
[07:24] | I wished to tell you myself, old friend. | 我原本希望亲自单独告诉你,老朋友. |
[07:28] | I am sorry. | 对不起! |
[07:34] | How could you not have known this, Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克,你会不知道这件事? |
[07:39] | We will wait outside, and give you time to sort through this… | 我们出去等 给你时间来接受这个. |
[07:43] | uncomfortable news. | 无法接受的事实. |
[07:51] | Captain Carter, why don’t you go with them? | 卡特上尉,你跟着他们 |
[07:54] | – See what you can find out about the kid. – Yes, sir. | – 看能否找到一些和孩子有关的东西. – 是,长官. |
[08:01] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克. |
[08:03] | on my word as a warrior, I did not know. | 站在一个武士的角度,我不知道该怎么说. |
[08:07] | If I had, I would have told you before we arrived. | 如果我能,我会在到达这儿之前告诉你. |
[08:17] | I just want to know if this Fro’tak can be trusted not to turn us in. | 我只是想知道 这个弗若泰克是否值得我们信任. |
[08:21] | Is it not obvious, O’Neill? | 这不明摆着的吗,欧尼尔? |
[08:23] | – He cannot be trusted. – Well, no offence, Teal’c, … | – 他这个人信不过. – 别闹了,提亚克. |
[08:26] | but that view is not born of a cool head. | 你这样说是不冷静的. |
[08:31] | What do you think, Bra’tac? | 你怎么看,布瑞泰克? |
[08:33] | He is one of Teal’c’s oldest confidants. | 他是提亚克的老朋友. |
[08:35] | Both were my wards in the Bashaak training. | 在巴沙克训练时,都是我的护卫 |
[08:39] | He has indicated he agrees with my beliefs… | 他也曾表示,他同意我的信仰. |
[08:42] | that the Goa’ulds are false gods. | 就是勾阿呜不是真的神 |
[08:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can he be trusted? | 噢,噢,噢,噢,他值得信任吗? |
[08:47] | I believe so, yes. | 我相信他值得信任. |
[08:49] | But I suggest we keep a close eye on him at all times. | 但我建议我们还是密切注意他的一举一动. |
[08:52] | A better response would be to kill him. | 最好的办法就是杀了他. |
[08:54] | Teal’c! You cannot. | 提亚克! 你不能这样做. |
[08:56] | Teal’c… | 提亚克. |
[08:59] | Look, you probably don’t want to hear this now, … | 听着,也许你会不高兴我这样说. |
[09:02] | but you need to get some perspective on this. | 但是你应该看远点. |
[09:05] | Maybe you should be thanking him. | 也许你应该谢谢他这么做. |
[09:08] | How can you say that, Daniel Jackson? | 你怎么能这么说,丹尼尔杰克森? |
[09:10] | He has betrayed our friendship. | 他背叛了我们之间的友谊. |
[09:13] | If I recall, last time we were here, … | 如果可以假设,上次我们在这儿. |
[09:16] | you were pretty upset about your family being outcasts, … | 你会由于你家庭的分裂非常难过. |
[09:20] | barely surviving in a camp because of what you did. | 那就无法在帐篷中幸存下来. |
[09:23] | It seems to me they have a better life now. | 在我看来,他们现在却过得很好. |
[09:30] | Teal’c, listen to me. | 提亚克,听我说. |
[09:33] | If you were dead, | 如果你死了, |
[09:34] | would you wish Drey’auc to remain alone for ever? | 你会希望你妻子一直为你守寡吗? |
[09:37] | – I am not dead. – In your current state you may as well be. | – 我并没有死. – 在你现在的地方,你也许好好得活着. |
[09:40] | How long before you return to care for her? | 但要等多久你才能回去照顾她呢? |
[09:42] | – You know I cannot answer this. – Yes. As does she. | – 你知道我无法回答. – 是的,对她而言. |
[09:46] | Dr Jackson is right. | 杰克森博士是对的. |
[09:48] | Fro’tak has high station in Chulak. | 弗若泰克对于恰拉可有高度的责任感. |
[09:52] | Thanks to him, your family is no longer outcast. | 归功于他,你的家庭才保存下来. |
[09:57] | Teal’c, I know it’s tough, … | 提亚克,我知道这很难接受. |
[09:59] | but you’ve got to focus on your boy. | 但你更应该关心你的儿子. |
[10:02] | Before we proceed, … | 在我们继续行动之前. |
[10:04] | give me your word you will not commit Kel Mar Tokeem. | 答应我,你不会再随意 开尔 玛 托基姆. |
[10:10] | I give you my word. | 我答应你. |
[10:16] | Then I will retrieve Fro’tak and your wife, … | 那我马上去叫回弗若泰克和你的妻子. |
[10:19] | and we will begin planning for the rescue of your son. | 然后就开始营救你儿子的计划. |
[10:26] | Del Mar Hokeem? | 戴尔 玛 后基姆? |
[10:29] | That means something like “revenge by the wearer of horns. “ | 这句化的意思是: “由于戴绿帽子而报复.” |
[10:32] | Which I’m guessing is a Jaffa term for being a cuckold. | 我猜这是一句俗语. |
[10:36] | Hello! | 嗨! |
[10:47] | We will find Rya’c and bring him home. | 我们将找到瑞亚克并带他离开 |
[10:51] | This I swear. | 我发誓! |
[10:54] | Thank you, Teal’c. | 谢谢你,提亚克. |
[10:57] | After that is done, … | 做完这件事. |
[11:01] | I will never lay eyes on you again. | 我不会再看你一眼. |
[11:36] | How dare you judge me… | 你为什么这样对我. |
[11:39] | and dishonour Fro’tak in his own house… | 还在弗若泰克的家里这样羞辱他. |
[11:43] | after what you have done? | 在你做完什么之后? |
[11:45] | – Woman, be silent. – That is not an answer, Teal’c! | – 女人,住嘴. – 这不是答案,提亚克! |
[11:48] | You were the one who abandoned us. | 是你丢弃了我们. |
[11:52] | What I did was for my people’s future. | 我这么做是为了我们人民的将来. |
[11:54] | What I have done is for that of our son! | 我这么做是为了我们的儿子! |
[12:00] | Perhaps. | 也许吧. |
[12:04] | – But why Fro’tak? – He was the only one who asked. | – 但为什么是弗若泰克? – 他是唯一关心我们的人. |
[12:08] | Do you have love for him? | 你爱上他了吗? |
[12:14] | Do you have love for him? | 你爱上他了吗? |
[12:20] | No, Teal’c. | 没有,提亚克. |
[12:23] | But Rya’c, our son, deserves a better life than the camps. | 但我们的儿子 瑞亚克,应该得到比帐篷更好的待遇. |
[12:29] | And Fro’tak has offered it to him. | 弗若泰克可以提供给他. |
[12:47] | Rya’c is held in the west wing of the palace where I work. | 瑞亚克被关在我所工作的宫殿的西边. |
[12:50] | It is less than 200 paces away. I know it well. I have made a map. | 有不到200步的距离. 我测量过,还做了幅地图. |
[12:54] | This is the main corridor. | 这是中央走廊. |
[12:56] | My place of work is here, in the Hall of Recording. | 我工作的地方在这里,在大厅这儿. |
[13:00] | – The guarded room is here. – There is an entrance near it, … | – 卫兵的房间在这儿. – 这附近有一个入口. |
[13:03] | used only for the changing of the guard. | 唯一的机会就是卫兵换岗时. |
[13:06] | The west wing is the most isolated sector. | 西侧是最孤立的地段. |
[13:08] | So we should be able to get in and out pretty quickly. | 所以我们必须迅速地进入和离开. |
[13:13] | We go as soon as it’s dark. | 等到天黑我们再开始行动. |
[13:35] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法,可里! |
[13:36] | Tel rak nel t’ko! | 泰 拉克 乃 台扣(过这边来) |
[13:59] | Clear! | 清场! |
[14:14] | Help, guards! Help me! | 救命,卫兵! 快救我! |
[14:16] | Do not be afraid, Rya’c. You are safe. | 别害怕,瑞亚克,你安全啦. |
[14:18] | – Get away from me! – What is he doing? | – 放开我! – 他这是怎么啦? |
[14:20] | Guards! The traitor’s here! | 卫兵! 叛徒在这儿! |
[14:22] | – Help! – Silence! | – 救命! – 别叫! |
[14:30] | We’re outta here! | 我们快走,快走! |
[14:35] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[15:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[15:18] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢? |
[15:20] | He’s all right. We just ran into some problems. | 他没事. 我们遇到了点麻烦. |
[15:22] | It is far worse than that. | 没有比这更糟糕的了. |
[15:26] | Rya’c’s body lives, but his mind is destroyed. | 瑞亚克的身体好好的,但他的思想变了. |
[15:30] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[15:32] | He is now with Apophis. | 他现在站在阿波菲斯一边了 |
[15:34] | The boy was a stranger. A beast! | 他变成了一个陌生人,一个禽兽! |
[15:37] | Oh, come on! The kid’s brainwashed. | 噢,别吵啦! 这个孩子被洗脑了. |
[15:41] | You promised… you would bring him home! | 你答应了我的. 你会带他回家! |
[15:45] | Hear me, woman. | 听我说,女人 |
[15:47] | He called me traitor and ran to the guards. | 他叫我是叛徒,还跑向卫兵那边. |
[15:50] | Apophis is punishing me for my betrayal. | 这是阿波菲斯在惩罚我对他的背叛. |
[15:57] | But he’s… just a child. | 但他只是. 只是个孩子呀. |
[15:59] | My child! | 我的孩子! |
[16:03] | You cannot feel more contempt for me than I hold for myself. | 你无法感受到我所受到的耻辱. |
[16:16] | This was not your doing, Teal’c. | 这不关你的事,提亚克. |
[16:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:26] | Apophis is about to address the people of Chulak. | 阿波菲斯 将对恰拉可的人们发表讲话. |
[16:29] | That should be interesting! | 这一定很有趣! |
[16:36] | People ofChulak, … | 恰拉可的居民们. |
[16:38] | rumours ofmy defeat are false, … | 我被击败了的谣言是假的. |
[16:41] | spread by traitors who would destroy our world. | 是一个叛徒散播的, 那个将毁坏我们世界的人 |
[16:44] | I bring you the truth, … | 我告诉你们真相. |
[16:46] | proof ofmypower to conquer evil and forgive transgression. | 证据就是我的力量仍能征服邪恶,宽恕背叛. |
[16:52] | Witness… | 证人就是. |
[16:54] | my most loyal subject… | 我最忠心的仆人. |
[16:58] | Rya’c, son of Teal’c! | 瑞亚克,提亚克的儿子! |
[17:01] | My father is not a hero. | 我爸爸他不是所谓的英雄. |
[17:03] | He is evil. | 他是魔鬼. |
[17:05] | He turned away from our god, our people, … | 他背叛了我们的神, 我们的人民. |
[17:09] | even his own family. | 甚至是他自己的家庭. |
[17:11] | He is a Ha’taaka! | 他是哈搭卡(叛徒) |
[17:14] | Mypeople, this Ha’taaka | 我的子民们,这个哈搭卡 |
[17:16] | is now among us, here in Chulak. | 现在就在我们中间,在恰拉可. |
[17:18] | I will give one million shesh’ta to the Jaffa | 我将悬赏100万给贾法, |
[17:21] | who brings Teal’c to me alive… | 活捉提亚克. |
[17:23] | and another million for the heads ofthose with him. | 另外100万取他的头颅! |
[17:26] | If you’ve got a price on your head you’re doing your job! | 如果你们的头也被标价,表明你们在认真工作了! |
[17:29] | The evil ones have my mother. | 这个魔鬼还抓住了我妈妈. |
[17:31] | She is theirprisoner. | 她被他们关起来了. |
[17:34] | Help us save her. | 帮我救救她. |
[17:36] | My mother is Drey’auc | 我妈妈叫坠艾克, |
[17:37] | of the Morning Cham’ka Groves. | 是清晨时在呛姆嘎的小树林里失踪 |
[17:43] | This was to be expected. | 这是预料中的. |
[17:46] | What was that about us having his mother? No one took Drey’auc. | 他怎么会说我们抓了他妈妈? 没人抓了坠艾克呀. |
[17:49] | You are correct, Daniel Jackson. | 说得对,丹尼尔杰克森. |
[17:52] | Rya’c has given me hope. | 瑞亚克给了我们希望. |
[17:54] | Perhaps my son is not lost to me. | 也许我还没有失去我儿子. |
[17:56] | – Where do you get that? – He is fighting this brainwashing. | – 你怎么知道的? – 他在同洗脑作斗争. |
[18:00] | His last words were a hidden message to me. | 他最后一句话提示了我们. |
[18:03] | About us holding his mother? | 关于他妈妈的地方? |
[18:05] | He said Drey’auc of the Morning Cham’ka Groves. | 他提到呛姆嘎的小树林. |
[18:08] | But I am of the Cord’ai Plains. Rya’c knows this. | 但我们却是在拷代平原. 瑞亚克知道这点的. |
[18:11] | Only too well. | 过去, |
[18:11] | In the past I have taken him to the Cham’ka Groves to play. | 我曾经带他去呛姆嘎的小树林玩. |
[18:15] | He wants us to go there in the morning. | 他暗示我们在早晨去那儿. |
[18:18] | He has given us a way to free him. | 他指出了我们去营救他的方法 |
[18:20] | Teal’c, I know he is your son, … | 提亚克,我知道他是你儿子. |
[18:22] | but this is a wisdom far beyond his years. | 但在他这个年纪怎么可能有这样的智慧呢? |
[18:25] | I’m kind of with Bra’tac on this one. | 在这点上,我同意布瑞泰克的看法. |
[18:28] | The boy had a chance to come with us the first time. | 这孩子在刚开始时有机会同我们一起走. |
[18:31] | I kinda think it’s wishful thinking. | 我认为这只是你的一相情愿. |
[18:34] | It is not wishful thinking! | 这不是一相情愿! |
[18:35] | My son is strong. He is fighting this brainwashing you spoke of. | 我儿子很能干,他在同洗脑做斗争. |
[18:40] | It has simply taken him this long to win the battle. | 他最终将赢得这场战斗的胜利. |
[18:48] | Expecting someone? | 知道是谁吗? |
[19:00] | We have orders to search for the traitor and his friends. | 我们得到指令,要搜寻那个叛徒和他的同伙. |
[19:04] | Hurry! This way. | 快! 走这边. |
[19:14] | The criminals have abducted my wife! | 那个犯人拐走了我的妻子! |
[19:16] | It makes no sense that they’d be here. | 他们怎么可能在这儿?! |
[19:18] | You are welcome to enter, … | 我欢迎你们进来. |
[19:20] | but Apophis would be very angry… | 但是我会非常生气. |
[19:23] | that you wasted time searching the home of the victim! | 为什么要浪费时间在受害人的家里! |
[19:26] | This is done by his order. | 这是上面的命令. |
[19:28] | Quickly! | 快! |
[19:31] | There! | 那边! |
[20:00] | Next house. | 去另外一家. |
[20:22] | Until this moment, Fro’tak, … | 在此之前,弗若泰克. |
[20:25] | I was not certain you could be trusted. | 我都不能确信你值得信赖. |
[20:28] | We are old friends, Teal’c. | 我们是老朋友,提亚克. |
[20:31] | I hope you never lose your trust in me. | 我希望永远得到你的信赖. |
[21:10] | I will not sleep either. | 我也不会睡觉 |
[21:18] | Until our son is safe. | 直到我们的儿子安全归来. |
[22:08] | Guard! | 卫兵! |
[22:13] | I will lead you to the traitor Teal’c and his companions. | 我带你们去找叛徒提亚克 还有他的同伙. |
[22:25] | Don’t! | 别动! |
[22:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[22:32] | It does not have to go down like this! Nice and quiet. | 我们没必要这样! 保持安静 |
[22:40] | Come on. | 走. |
[22:42] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[22:58] | Seal off the palace. No one comes or goes! | 封锁宫殿. 不准任何人进出! |
[23:37] | How dare you enter like this! | 你为什么进这间房来! |
[23:40] | This house has already been searched. | 这里已经搜过了 |
[23:46] | No wonder these guys are always cranky. | 别奇怪,这些家伙总是怪僻的. |
[23:52] | Get me out of this thing. | 帮我脱掉这身东西. |
[23:54] | Jack, … | 杰克. |
[23:55] | where the hell have you been? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[24:01] | What of Fro’tak? | 弗若泰克呢? |
[24:09] | He left here last night and made a beeline for the palace. | 他昨晚就离开了这里直接去宫殿了 |
[24:13] | He was turning us in. | 他在骗我们 |
[24:15] | I had to stop him. | 我不得不阻止他. |
[24:17] | – I’m sorry. – I never thought he would betray us. | – 对不起. – 我从来没想过他会背叛我们. |
[24:20] | The fault is mine. | 这是我的错. |
[24:24] | I made vows I could not keep. | 我发了誓却没有做到. |
[24:49] | The suns are coming up. | 快天亮了. |
[24:52] | Let’s get the kid. | 我们去救孩子. |
[25:03] | All right, listen up. This cannot be a fire-fight. | 好,都听着,这不是枪战. |
[25:07] | We go CTT, one shot, one kill, my command. | 我们要一枪一个,听我指挥. |
[25:09] | Take the target nearest yourposition. | 找到里你位置最近的目标. |
[25:24] | Go! | 上! |
[25:34] | – Father! – Rya’c! | – 爸爸! – 瑞亚克! |
[25:37] | I never meant to hurt you, Father. | 我从来没想过要伤害你,爸爸. |
[25:45] | Rya’c has returned. | 瑞亚克回来啦! |
[25:47] | Don’t you think this was a little too easy? | 你不认为这太过容易了吗? |
[25:50] | Yeah, that was an awfully fast turnaround. | 噢,这样的进展真是不可思议. |
[25:53] | My son is strong. | 我儿子是强壮的 |
[25:54] | His mind has overcome the lies Apophis placed there. | 他的思想克服了阿波菲斯在他脑里施加的谎言. |
[25:58] | Then you won’t mind if Carter does a little search… | 你不会介意卡特做个小小的检查吧. |
[26:12] | I think he’s clean, Colonel. | 我看他没问题,上校 |
[26:16] | If this were not Rya’c returned, this would have been a trap. | 如果这不是真正的瑞亚克, 那么这就是一个陷阱. |
[26:19] | – It was not. – Not yet. | – 但这不是. – 说不准. |
[26:21] | Why do you doubt my son? | 你为什么要怀疑我儿子? |
[26:24] | It’s my nature, Teal’c. I’m thinking Cassandra here. | 我的直觉,提亚克. 就像卡珊德拉那样 |
[26:27] | A little bomb in the chest, get through the gate, boom! | 有一个小炸弹在他胸部 在经过大门时,嘣! |
[26:30] | My son is Jaffa. | 我儿子是贾法. |
[26:32] | His symbiote would not allow such tampering. | 他的身体是不允许进行这种操作的. |
[26:35] | Is that a fact… or a hope? | 这是真的. 还是一个希望? |
[26:38] | It is a fact, O’Neill. | 这是事实,欧尼尔. |
[26:41] | Well, it’s not like we have much choice. Let’s get a move on. | 我们别废话了,走吧. |
[26:46] | Go directly to the Stargate. I will bring the boy’s mother. | 直接去星际之门. 我去找他妈妈. |
[26:57] | I don’t know, sir. I’m not liking this one bit. | 我不明白,长官. 我一点也不喜欢这样. |
[27:00] | Talk about too easy! | 这太简单了! |
[27:05] | Rya’c! | 瑞亚克! |
[27:13] | Father’s taking us to the Tauri! | 爸爸会带我们去塔瑞! |
[27:26] | All right, come here. | 好,过来. |
[27:30] | All right, Rya’c… What’s the scam here? | 恩,瑞亚克. 你来这儿做什么? |
[27:34] | – I do not understand. – What are you up to? | – 我不明白. – 你的目的是什么? |
[27:38] | Or better yet, … | 或者说. |
[27:40] | what has Apophis got you up to? | 阿波菲斯派你来做什么? |
[27:43] | I fooled Apophis. | 我骗过了阿波菲斯. |
[27:45] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[27:46] | Then why the tantrum when we came the first time? | 那为什么第一次时你要对我们发脾气? |
[27:51] | At the time I was not yet successful in defeating Apophis’s control. | 因为那个时候我还没有完全摆脱阿波菲斯的控制. |
[27:55] | I am sorry. My mind is not as strong as my father’s. | 对不起 我的思想不是像我爸爸那样强壮. |
[27:58] | O’Neill, why can you not accept the possibility… | 欧尼尔,你为什么不能接受. |
[28:01] | that my son’s mind was too strong for Apophis to control? | 我儿子的思想足够强壮到摆脱阿波菲斯的控制? |
[28:07] | Come here. | 过来. |
[28:15] | Teal’c, I want you to be right, but it just doesn’t track. | 提亚克,我希望你是正确的 但是这似乎不是. |
[28:19] | Apophis knows we’re here, | 阿波菲斯知道我们在这儿 |
[28:20] | and has only two guards at the gate. | 但这儿却只有两个守卫守着星际之门. |
[28:23] | Apophis has few serpent guards still loyal to him. | 阿波菲斯只有很少的蛇卫兵还忠于他. |
[28:26] | In two days we have killed many of those. | 这两天我们又除掉了不少. |
[28:28] | Perhaps he cannot spare more. | 也许他无法派更多的过来. |
[28:30] | Even if this is a trick, what are we gonna do? Just stay here? | 即使这是个陷阱,我们为什么不试一下呢? 就这么呆在这儿? |
[28:34] | Daniel has a point. | 丹尼尔说得对. |
[28:36] | We may as well take on the guard and get through the gate. | 我们也许能放倒这两个卫兵, 通过星际之门. |
[28:39] | What about the boy? | 那这个孩子怎么办? |
[28:41] | My son will not harm your world, O’Neill. I give you my word. | 我儿子不会伤害你们的世界,欧尼尔. 我答应你. |
[28:45] | Teal’c, I know you mean that. | 提亚克,我明白你的意思. |
[28:48] | But it might not prove to be that easy. | 但要想证明你的话却不是简单的事. |
[28:52] | So are we gonna just leave the boy here? | 所以我们把这个孩子留在这儿? |
[29:04] | Bra’tac, stay here with Drey’auc and the boy. | 布瑞泰克,留在这儿陪着坠艾克和孩子. |
[29:08] | We’ll clear the way. | 我们来开路. |
[30:03] | Let’s go. Everybody, move! | 我们走,大家,快! |
[30:09] | Clear. | 可以了. |
[30:16] | It’s OK. You’re perfectly safe. Come on. | 好了,你们真的安全了,快. |
[30:35] | Join us, old friend. | 和我们走吧,老朋友. |
[30:37] | Another time. | 下次. |
[30:39] | – Once again I owe you my thanks. – You owe me nothing. | – 我又欠你一个人情. – 你不欠我任何东西. |
[30:43] | You have made an old teacher proud. | 你是我这个老教师的骄傲. |
[31:19] | Well, no sign of anything abnormal. | 好啦,没有任何反常的信息. |
[31:22] | Not that I’m an expert in what’s normal for a Jaffa his age. | 对于这种反常信息,我是这方面的专家. |
[31:25] | No sign of a bomb in his belly? | 他身体里真的没有炸弹? |
[31:28] | None. As Teal’c says, | 没有,正如提亚克所说吧, |
[31:29] | I doubt it would work in a Jaffa. | 我怀疑它能在贾法身体里起作用. |
[31:32] | Now do you see, O’Neill? All is well. | 现在你看到啦,欧尼尔? 一切都是好的. |
[31:35] | Yeah, I hope so, Teal’c. | 噢,我也希望是这样,提亚克. |
[31:37] | But I still want a guard on him. | 但我还是希望有个哨兵跟着他. |
[31:40] | I would do the same. | 由我来负责. |
[31:42] | Father says Tauri only has one sun. | 爸爸说塔瑞只有1个太阳. |
[31:44] | – I cannot wait to see it! – | 我等不及要去看它啦! |
[31:47] | When will I be able to see it? | 我什么时候能去看它? |
[31:49] | It will be a while, my son. You must be patient. | 在适当的时候,儿子. 你必须有耐心 |
[32:07] | Something troubles you. | 你在担心什么. |
[32:09] | Before our son was taken, … | 在孩子被带走之前. |
[32:13] | he was training with Master Bra’tac. | 他接受了布瑞泰克的训练. |
[32:15] | He lost two teeth that day. | 他那天掉了两颗牙 |
[32:19] | They are no longer missing. | 就再也没长出来 |
[32:32] | Dr Fraiser? | 弗雷泽医生? |
[32:35] | So, um, … Rya’c… | 那么,恩. 瑞亚克. |
[32:38] | What kind of food do you like? | 你喜欢哪类食品? |
[32:40] | I am not hungry. I wish to see the outside of your world. | 我不饿,我想看看外面的世界. |
[32:43] | Plenty of time for that. | 不着急. |
[32:45] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[32:47] | We’ll get to it. | 我们一会儿就去. |
[32:50] | Rya’c, um… I’m gonna take a little blood sample. | 瑞亚克,恩. 我要采个小小的血样. |
[32:54] | Then we’ll be finished. | 那样我们就完成了. |
[32:56] | You’ll feel a tiny sting, but that’s all. | 你会感到一点点刺痛,但只是一点点. |
[32:58] | No! | 不! |
[33:00] | You dare touch me, Ha’taaka! I’ll kill you all! | 如果你敢碰我,哈搭卡! 我会杀了你们! |
[33:04] | Do it quickly. | 快点做. |
[33:31] | Rya’c… | 瑞亚克. |
[33:37] | Go away! I hate you! | 走开! 我讨厌你! |
[33:42] | Rya’c! | 瑞亚克! |
[33:44] | You cannot stop me! | 你别拦着我! |
[33:49] | They’re gone, son. | 他们已经走了,儿子. |
[33:51] | I hate you! No, I want Apophis! | 我恨你! 不,我要阿波菲斯! |
[33:54] | I hate you! I hate you! Let me out! | 我讨厌你! 我讨厌你! 放我出去! |
[33:57] | What the hell almost happened here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[34:00] | The teeth were fake, hollow. | 牙齿是假的,空的. |
[34:02] | Inside each tooth we found a different organism, sort of like a virus. | 在每颗牙里面我们发现了未知生物体,像是病毒. |
[34:06] | They both appear to be dormant, harmless, … | 他们看起来是蛰伏,无害的. |
[34:09] | until you combine them. Then they become deadly. | 但你一旦合并他们,就成了致命的了. |
[34:13] | If he bit down hard enough to break the teeth… | 如果有一点小小的力量打破了牙齿. |
[34:16] | the organisms would combine and multiply, … | 这些生物就会结合,增长. |
[34:19] | and be released into the atmosphere. | 并释放到大气中去. |
[34:21] | So that’s why he wanted to get outside. | 这就是他为什么急于到外面去. |
[34:25] | Kinda sounds like anthrax. | 听起来有点像炭疽病毒. |
[34:27] | It makes anthrax look like a cold virus. | 它使得炭疽病毒相感冒病毒一样容易传播. |
[34:32] | It would have taken less | 它不到两天 |
[34:33] | than two days for it to spread across North America. | 就会横布整个北美. |
[34:37] | Less than a week to spread around the world. | 不到一周就会遍布地球. |
[34:40] | And what would it have done? | 会有什么后果呢? |
[34:43] | Killed every living thing within 24 hours of contact. | 在接触后不到24小时内会杀死一切生物. |
[34:48] | Could the boy have another device implanted in his body? | 那个小孩身体里还会有其他的装置吗? |
[34:51] | X-rays and CAT scans were negative. All other tests were normal. | X光和 CAT 扫描都没查到. 其他测试也全部正常. |
[34:56] | OK, so… we’re all right. | 好吧,那么. 我们是对的. |
[34:59] | Rya’c is all right. We just have to get his mind back. | 瑞亚克是正确的,我们只是要转换他的思想. |
[35:02] | How do we do that? | 我们应该怎么做? |
[35:05] | Deprogramming. | 反计划而行. |
[35:08] | It’s… not exactly the kind of thing you want to put a kid through. | 这. 对于一个小孩子是不是有点残酷. |
[35:13] | From the time of birth all Jaffa are taught to be strong. | 自从出生时开始 全部的贾法就被训练的非常强壮. |
[35:16] | Rya’c is my son. | 瑞亚克是我的儿子. |
[35:18] | He can withstand it. | 他能禁受的住. |
[35:22] | You cannot keep me here! | 你们不能把我关在这儿! |
[35:23] | Return me to Chulak, Ha’taaka! | 放我回恰拉可,哈搭卡! |
[35:26] | I hate you! You’re Shol’va! I hate you! | 我讨厌你! 你是休伐!我讨厌你! |
[35:29] | You messed up my life! Return me to Apophis! | 你肮脏了我生命! 把我还给阿波菲斯! |
[35:33] | I hate you! Let me go, you cannot keep me here! | 我讨厌你! 放我走,你们不能关我在这儿! |
[35:37] | Return me to Chulak, Ha’taaka! | 放我回恰拉可,哈搭卡! |
[35:39] | – We will not. – Then go! I wish never to see you again! | – 我们不能. – 那就出去! 我不想再见到你! |
[35:49] | – Apophis is a false god. – Apophis is my god. | – 阿波菲斯不是真的神 – 阿波菲斯是我的神 |
[35:53] | – Then who am I, my son? – The traitor. The vile one. | – 那么我是谁,儿子? – 叛徒,可耻的家伙. |
[35:56] | I am your father and I have much love for you. | 我是你的爸爸 我不知道多么爱你! |
[35:59] | My god loves me! | 我的神才爱我! |
[36:03] | If he loves you, why did he ask that you destroy yourself? | 如果他爱你,那为什么要你毁灭你自己? |
[36:06] | – Let me sleep! – Why did he ask you to destroy yourself? | – 让我睡觉! – 为什么他要你毁灭你自己? |
[36:10] | You are stupid! I told you, I would not have died. | 你这个蠢蛋! 我告诉过你,我不会死的. |
[36:13] | You are flesh and blood as I am, my son. Apophis lied to you. | 你和我骨肉相连,血肉相容,儿子! 阿波菲斯是骗你的. |
[36:18] | You lie! | 你骗人! |
[36:19] | You said you would come back. But you never did! | 你说过你会回来. 但你从来都没做到! |
[36:43] | I must return to Apophis! | 我一定要回到阿波菲斯身边! |
[36:46] | For what reason? | 为什么呢? |
[36:48] | Because he loves me and I love him. | 因为他爱我,我也爱他! |
[36:52] | Rya’c, … | 瑞亚克. |
[36:55] | my son, … | 儿子. |
[36:57] | hear me. | 听我说. |
[37:01] | You must remember when we were a family. | 你必须记住: 当我们是个家庭的时候 |
[37:08] | Remember how you loved the satta-cakes your mother made for you? | 记住你是多么的喜欢你妈妈给你做的萨塔蛋糕 |
[37:19] | Remember the stories we told by the fire at night, … | 记住我每个夜晚给你说的故事. |
[37:24] | and how we laughed together? | 以及我们在一起的时候是多么得开心? |
[37:28] | Rya’c, … | 瑞亚克. |
[37:29] | my son, … | 儿子. |
[37:32] | that is love. | 这才是爱. |
[38:11] | He has reason to hate me, | 他对我的讨厌感, |
[38:12] | which only strengthens the twisting of his mind. | 在大脑里不断增强. |
[38:20] | Do you know of another way? | 你还有什么办法吗? |
[38:23] | ECT. | ECT. |
[38:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[38:27] | What is this ECT? | ECT是什么? |
[38:31] | Electroconvulsive therapy. | 电子痉挛治疗. |
[38:33] | Whoa! Electroshock? | 噢! 电子打击? |
[38:36] | Isn’t that kind of… barbaric? | 那不是有点. 无法忍受的吗? |
[38:38] | Not so much any more. | 没这么严重, |
[38:40] | It’s done under anaesthesia in a more controlled way. | 这还是在能够控制的范围内. |
[38:43] | I just don’t know about using it on a child, | 我只是不大清楚. |
[38:45] | or for that matter a Jaffa. | 用在一个孩子身上或是贾法身上会出现什么情况. |
[38:48] | It could kill the Goa’uld larva inside him. | 这能杀死他身体里的勾阿呜幼虫. |
[38:51] | That would kill Rya’c. | 这也会杀死瑞亚克的! |
[38:54] | This ECT… | 这个ECT治疗. |
[38:56] | is it similar to a zat’n’ktel discharge? | 是不是就像冉特尼可泰欧释放的能量一样? |
[39:00] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 是的,实际上是这样. |
[39:02] | A single discharge will not kill a Jaffa of any age, | 一次简单的释放不会杀死任何年纪的贾法 |
[39:06] | nor the symbiote within. | 但是能解决他里面的病毒体 |
[39:08] | Might work. | 也许能奏效. |
[39:12] | It will cause him great pain. | 这个过程会让他非常痛. |
[39:19] | I trust you know what is best. | 我相信你知道怎么做是最好的. |
[39:52] | Rya’c, … you must arise. | 瑞亚克. 你必须忍受住. |
[39:56] | Your mother is here to help you. | 你妈妈在这儿支持你. |
[39:58] | I hate her. I want Apophis! | 我讨厌他,我要阿波菲斯! |
[40:07] | Forgive me, my son. | 原谅我,儿子 . |
[40:20] | Aaagh! | 啊! |
[40:36] | He barely draws breath. | 他呼吸困难. |
[40:39] | He is in great pain. | 他在禁受巨大的痛苦. |
[40:45] | There is an ancient song you used to soothe him as a baby. | 有一首古老的歌曲 在他小时候你经常唱来安慰他. |
[40:54] | Nuta – Kel ma kree, Sha’shan | Nuta – 开尔 玛 可里,夏珊 |
[41:00] | Nuta – Kel mant’ai | Nuta – 开尔 芒泰 |
[41:04] | Nuta – Or’intani | Nuta – 欧应泰尼 |
[41:06] | Nuta – Kel han’dai | Nuta – 开尔 汗戴 |
[41:14] | Nuta – Iti Sha’shan han’dai. | Nuta – 伊提 夏珊 汗戴. |
[41:23] | Where are we, Mother? | 我这是在哪儿,妈妈? |
[41:30] | Father! You have returned home? | 爸爸! 你终于回家来啦? |
[41:36] | We are not in Chulak, my son. | 我们不是在 恰拉可,儿子. |
[41:38] | But we are with Father? | 但是我们是和爸爸在一起? |
[41:40] | Yes. | 是的. |
[41:42] | Then to me, we are home. | 对我而言. 我们是在家里. |
[41:57] | Teal’c, you have a go! | 提亚克,你可以出发了 |
[42:01] | I must thank you all again. | 我必须再次谢谢你们 |
[42:05] | I would like to stay and get to know you. | 我很想留下来更近一步了解你们 |
[42:08] | You wouldn’t have much of a life here. | 你无法在这儿呆太久, |
[42:10] | You’d be virtual prisoners. | 你会觉得像个囚犯一样的. |
[42:12] | But you’re welcome in the Land of Light. | 但你在光芒之都会受到欢迎, |
[42:14] | They’re good people. | 那儿都是善良,友好的人们. |
[42:17] | Yep, and they got tons of wide-open spaces | 他们那儿还有宽广的空地 |
[42:20] | for you to play and misbehave in! | 任你玩耍和驰骋! |
[42:24] | W-what is it? | 这是什么? |
[42:29] | Well, I guess I’ll have to come visit and explain a few things. | 恩,我想我将来还不得不去那 给你解释一下了 |
[42:34] | I shall return. | 我会回来的. |