时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Witness, if you will, a ghost town. | 证据表明 这是一个幽灵镇 |
[00:25] | A very advanced ghost town. | 一个非常高级的幽灵镇 |
[00:27] | The architecture may indicate an Earth ancestry. | 这个建筑可能属于某个地球的祖先 |
[00:35] | Aw, man! | 噢,天!! |
[00:38] | Any idea what this is? | 你们认为这是什么? |
[00:40] | I hate to say it, sir, | 我讨厌这么说,长官, |
[00:41] | but it seems like they might have a bit of a pigeon problem. | 但似乎和鸽子有关 |
[00:46] | I don’t see pigeons. There should be a lot of ’em. | 我没见到鸽子 那里应该有很多. |
[00:49] | Well, whatever did this did so pretty recently. | 恩 至少目前为止一切正常 |
[00:52] | Perhaps they suffered the same fate as the inhabitants of this city. | 也许作为这个城里的居民,他们遭受过相同的命运 |
[00:57] | Conjecture, Captain? | 上尉,检查一下? |
[01:01] | My data’s consistent with the probe, sir. | 我的数据和探测结果一致,长官. |
[01:04] | No radiation – the air’s almost 100% pollution-free. | 无辐射 – 空气几乎100%无污染 |
[01:08] | Teal’c, it doesn’t seem very likely that | 提亚克,这看起来 |
[01:10] | the Goa’uld are responsible for this. | 并不像勾阿呜来过 |
[01:13] | I mean, what with the indigenous people | 我的意思是,和这个星球的原住民 |
[01:15] | of this planet being gone. | 相关的某些东西消失了. |
[01:17] | That is correct. | 我同意. |
[01:19] | A Goa’uld attack would have resulted in much more damage. | 一个 勾阿呜 攻击就会造成很大的破坏 |
[01:22] | Any technology would have been destroyed. | 一些技术可能已经被毁了. |
[01:24] | Wow! | 哇噢! |
[01:27] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[01:47] | Ow! | 喔哦! |
[01:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你想做什么? |
[02:08] | Aarrghh! | 啊! |
[02:12] | – Carter, Novocaine. – Sir. | – 卡特,麻醉药. – 长官. |
[02:15] | We’d better get outta here. | 我们最好离开这里. |
[02:18] | No, really | 不,当真? |
[02:19] | No… Really. | 不. 是真的. |
[02:25] | Move! | 快跑! |
[02:27] | I’ll dial! | 我来拨号 |
[02:41] | – Lock it up! – Medical team! | – 关上门! – 医疗队! |
[02:51] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[02:53] | Those are bugs, sir. Big, ugly bugs! | 那些是臭虫,长官 大的,丑陋的臭虫! |
[03:08] | You’re saying it’s getting worse? | 你刚刚说情况变得更差了? |
[03:10] | I am. | 是的. |
[03:16] | Agh… | 啊. |
[03:18] | Easy… | 放松. |
[03:21] | Looks like some kind of a reaction. | 看起来像一种反应. |
[03:24] | Teal’c, shouldn’t your larval Goa’uld be helping? | 提亚克,你的小勾阿呜不能帮上忙吗? |
[03:28] | That is correct. | 是的. |
[03:30] | But it is not. | 但它不是. |
[03:33] | It is, in fact, getting worse. | 事实是,现在变得更糟了. |
[04:39] | Stargate.SG1-s02e10.Bane | |
[04:50] | He’s suffering from the side effects of a viral infection | 他正受一种传染性病毒的影响 |
[04:53] | fever, aches, chills. | 发热,疼痛,寒冷. |
[04:55] | – And his Goa’uld isn’t helping? – No. | – 他的 勾阿呜 不能帮上忙吗? – 不能. |
[04:58] | – But that’s not the worst part. – What is? | – 不过那不是最糟糕的部分. – 是什么? |
[05:02] | The blood sample I took… | 我抽取了血样. |
[05:04] | showed a disturbing amount of DNA that doesn’t match Teal’c’s. | 发现DNA里有一个麻烦,它和提亚克的不符 |
[05:07] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么? |
[05:10] | Actually, I’m not sure. | 实际上,我不能确定. |
[05:13] | To be honest, I may be out of my league here. | 老实说,我可能应该退出了 |
[05:15] | General, if I may. | 如果我能的话. |
[05:17] | At the Pentagon, | 在五角大楼 |
[05:18] | I had the chance to work with Dr Timothy Harlow. | 我曾经有机会与蒂莫西 哈洛博士一起工作. |
[05:21] | He’s one of the world’s top geneticists | 他是世界上最顶尖的遗传学家 |
[05:23] | and has full security clearance. | 并且有最全面的安全协议 |
[05:25] | He’ll be here before the end of the day. | 他今天就会到这里. |
[05:34] | Dr Harlow! | 哈洛博士! |
[05:37] | Sam! Well… ! | 山姆! 太好了.! |
[05:40] | How many times have I told you to call me Timothy? | 蒂莫西,我有多少次叫你给我来电话? |
[05:43] | Timothy. You got here fast. | 蒂莫西. 你来的真快. |
[05:45] | For the chance to see this, light speed isn’t fast enough! | 有机会能见到这些东西 光速都嫌慢! |
[05:48] | It’s not a bit disappointing either. | 这里也一点没让我失望. |
[05:51] | – For a frontline setup. – You haven’t seen the best yet. | – 一个前沿机构. – 你还没见到最好的呢. |
[05:54] | I just wish it was under better circumstances. | 我正希望还有比这更好的. |
[05:57] | Dr Harlow has some bad news. | 哈洛博士有坏消息. |
[05:59] | Subsequent analysis of the blood sample… | 通过对血样的分析. |
[06:02] | revealed none of the subject’s matching DNA. | 显示没有一项符合目标的DNA |
[06:07] | Uh, the subject’s name is Teal’c. | 呃,目标的名字叫提亚克. |
[06:09] | And what are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[06:11] | The blood sample I took | 我得到的血样 |
[06:12] | had only a small percentage of alien insect DNA. | 只有很小的一部分和昆虫的DNA不一样 |
[06:15] | Right. | 是的. |
[06:16] | Now, when the exact same sample of Teal’c’s blood… | 确实,提亚克的血样. |
[06:21] | was tested only a few hours later, … | 仅仅几小时前检测的,. |
[06:24] | there was only one type of DNA strand present. | 目前只有一种DNA构成. |
[06:26] | And it wasn’t Teal’c’s. | 而且它不是 提亚克’的. |
[06:28] | Are you saying that the foreign DNA… | 你是说那些外来的DNA. |
[06:31] | actually transformed Teal’c’s DNA in the blood sample? | 实际上,在血样里,它改变了提亚克的DNA ? |
[06:35] | DNA doesn’t alter DNA. | DNA不会改变DNA. |
[06:36] | There’s probably some sort of retrovirus present. | 可能是存在某些逆转入病毒. |
[06:39] | OK, bottom line? | 好,底线呢? |
[06:43] | I can’t believe I’m going to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[06:46] | It appears… that the alien insect’s venom… | 好像. 外来昆虫的毒液. |
[06:51] | is rewriting Teal’c’s genetic material. | 正在重组 提亚克 的遗传物质 |
[06:54] | And it happened very quickly in that blood sample. | 它在血样里以很快的速度进行 |
[06:57] | The Goa’uld Teal’c carries | 提亚克体内的勾阿呜 |
[06:58] | is supposed to give him powerful immune capabilities. | 提供给他很强的免疫能力 |
[07:02] | Yes, so I read on the plane. It’s amazing. | 是的,我在飞机上读到过,太令人惊奇了. |
[07:04] | But in this case, it’s merely stemming the tide, … | 但在这种情况下 它仅仅是延缓逆转的势头,. |
[07:07] | rather than reversing the problem. | 而不是解决整个问题. |
[07:10] | What happens if the Goa’uld loses the battle? | 如果 勾阿呜 失败了会发生什么? |
[07:14] | Well, 30 years of research into human DNA… | 这个,30年对于人类DNA的研究. |
[07:17] | Until last year, I… didn’t even know there were aliens. | 直到去年,我. 甚至不知道有这种外来DNA. |
[07:23] | Right. | 是的. |
[07:31] | I have felt great pain, O’Neill. | 我觉得很疼,欧尼尔. |
[07:36] | But never sickness such as this. | 从来没有病的像这样 |
[07:41] | I do not enjoy it. | 我不喜欢它. |
[07:45] | Nobody does. | 没人喜欢. |
[07:48] | I am also… feeling something else. | 我同时. 有点别的感觉. |
[07:53] | Hey… | 嘿. |
[07:55] | I’d be scared, too. | 我也被吓到了 |
[07:59] | I do not want to become something other than who I am. | 我只想做我自己,不想变成别的什么东西 |
[08:04] | – Just let the doctors do their job. – O’Neill. | – 还是把工作交给医生吧. – 欧尼尔. |
[08:09] | You are my friend. | 你是我朋友. |
[08:14] | When there is no longer any hope, … | 当没有任何希望时. |
[08:20] | I would rather die. | 我情愿死. |
[08:26] | – – Come in. | 请进 |
[08:29] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 长官你要见我? |
[08:34] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 噢,要命的来了! |
[08:37] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 上校. |
[08:40] | Hello, Maybourne. | 你好,梅伯恩. |
[08:42] | I thought you would want to see this. | 我想你愿意看看这个. |
[08:54] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你一定在开玩笑. |
[08:56] | It’s an official order. I have no choice. | 这是官方命令,我没有选择. |
[09:00] | Well, uh… what about… | 呃. 那么. |
[09:02] | The president is currently unavailable. | 总统当前是没有作用的. |
[09:05] | This facility is frontline. Your mandate is search and retrieval. | 这个机构是前线. 你的使命是搜索和拯救. |
[09:10] | Mine is research and development. | 而我的使命是研究和开发 |
[09:12] | Teal’c has been invaluable to your operation. | 过去,提亚克对于你的行动是非常宝贵的 |
[09:15] | Now he may prove equally invaluable to mine. | 现在他对于我的工作同样宝贵 |
[09:19] | This organism could be the biological weapon… | 这个生物体也许能变成生物武器 |
[09:22] | He saved your smarmy ass and everyone else on this planet. | 他救了你们那些爱拍马屁的蠢蛋 和这个星球上的每个人 |
[09:25] | Does that count for anything in your world? | 难道就不能为他做点什么了? |
[09:28] | Absolutely. | 那是当然. |
[09:30] | And I am thrilled to get the chance to thank him personally. | 我会代表全体人员感谢他 |
[09:34] | General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man. | 哈蒙德将军 请允许我把这个人的狗屎打出来 |
[09:43] | You son of a bitch! | 该死的混蛋! |
[09:45] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[09:47] | It had to be you! Dammit, Timothy, | 肯定是你!该死的,蒂莫西 |
[09:49] | Teal’c is my friend. He’s sick. | 提亚克是我朋友,他正病重. |
[09:51] | Yes, he is, and he’s going to get the very best help | 是的,并且他即将在这个星球 |
[09:54] | available on this planet. | 得到最好的帮助 |
[09:56] | But your facility is not equipped for this kind of situation, | 但是你的设备不能满足现在的情况 |
[10:00] | and you know it. | 这点你是清楚的 |
[10:01] | Don’t tell me you’re ignorant. I don’t wanna feel sorry for you. | 别说你一无所知. 我不想对你失望. |
[10:05] | Maybourne’s people can be unscrupulous, … | 梅伯恩的人可能会乱来 |
[10:08] | but if Teal’c is to have any chance, it is with me, … | 但是如果提亚克有任何一点转机 那就看我的了,. |
[10:13] | and I will do the best that I can. | 我会尽我的全力. |
[10:17] | – – I have a right to stop this. | 将军,我有权阻止你们. |
[10:21] | He is not well enough to be moved. | 他的状况不适合转移 |
[10:23] | Fortunately, … | 幸好,. |
[10:24] | I have a second opinion. | 我有第二种方案. |
[10:39] | How can we just let this happen? | 我们怎么能只做看客? |
[10:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你认为我应该做什么? |
[10:43] | As much as I don’t trust Maybourne, | 我虽然不相信梅伯恩, |
[10:45] | I have to admit, Timothy is the best. | 但我得承认,蒂莫西是最好的. |
[10:48] | And he gave me his word he was gonna help Teal’c. | 他告诉我他会帮助提亚克的. |
[11:06] | What’s with the chains? | 为什么要用铁链? |
[11:09] | Maybourne. | 梅伯恩. |
[11:11] | Of course. | 当然是他. |
[11:21] | Oh, God! | 噢,上帝! |
[11:32] | How long d’you figure he has? | 你认为他还有多久? |
[11:34] | It’s tough to say. | 这很难说. |
[11:36] | Depends on how strong the larval Goa’uld is. | 取决于勾阿呜有多强 |
[11:39] | – We have drugs that may help. – That won’t be necessary. | – 我们有些药或许有用. – 不需要了. |
[11:43] | Of course it is, but… | 当然需要,只是. |
[11:47] | You want him to change. | 你希望他转变?! |
[12:14] | Notwithstanding what happened to Teal’c, … | 不管提亚克发生什么,. |
[12:17] | there may be invaluable technology on that planet. | 都将是这个星球上非常难得的技术 |
[12:20] | Carter, there are bugs on that planet. | 卡特,有臭虫在那个星球上. |
[12:22] | Big, huge, ugly, honkin’ bugs! | 大的,巨大的,丑陋的,臭虫! |
[12:25] | Colonel, we just picked up an emergency communication from the driver. | 上校,我们刚刚收到驾驶员的紧急呼叫 |
[13:52] | The driver’s unconscious. | 驾驶员已经不省人事了 |
[13:54] | Jack. | 杰克. |
[13:59] | It’s alive. | 这是活的. |
[14:08] | I want as many personnel and canine units as this base has… | 我要基地里的全体人员和所有的狗 |
[14:12] | at my disposal five minutes ago! | 在5分钟之内准备好! |
[14:14] | All of whom report to me. I’m running this search. | 所有的都要向我汇报. 我主管这次搜索. |
[14:18] | This is still my responsibility. | 这事仍然归我管. |
[14:20] | Oh, I’m holding you responsible, Maybourne, don’t you fret! | 噢,我赞赏你的责任感 梅伯恩,你不觉得烦吗! |
[14:24] | But the troops are SGC. I’m running the show. | 但这支部队是星门指挥部,归我管. |
[14:27] | You got a problem with that, see Hammond. | 你有任何问题,去和哈蒙德说. |
[14:31] | I will. | 我会的. |
[14:36] | Striking an officer is a quick way to a court martial. | 恐吓军官,你很快会上军事法庭的. |
[14:42] | I’m not gonna hit you, Maybourne. I’m gonna shoot you. | 我会揍你的,梅伯恩. 我会让你吃枪子的. |
[14:52] | – All right, what the hell happened here? – He just went crazy. | – 说正事,到底发生了什么? – 他疯了. |
[14:56] | He was so strong. I’ve never seen anything like that. | 他太强壮了,我从没见过的强壮. |
[15:00] | And the larval Goa’uld? | 勾阿呜 幼虫呢? |
[15:02] | I don’t know. He must have taken that out himself. | 我不知道,他肯定把它取出来了 |
[15:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:07] | Uh, … | 呃,. |
[15:08] | he told me he’d rather die than change into something else. | 他告诉我他宁愿死 也不愿变成别的什么东西 |
[15:13] | There has to be quicker, less painful ways to kill yourself. | 那是更快,痛苦更小的自杀方法. |
[15:17] | Even for a Jaffa. | 即使是贾法. |
[15:19] | I don’t think that’s the way it’s going to happen. | 我不认为这推测是对的 |
[15:22] | I doubt that he will die. | 我的意思是,我想他不会死. |
[15:24] | He depends on that Goa’uld to live. | 他的生命依赖于那个勾阿呜啊. |
[15:28] | The alien insect’s venom is affecting his physical make-up. | 那个外星昆虫的毒液正在改变他的物理构造 |
[15:32] | With every passing moment, he is ceasing to be a… a Jaffa. | 随着时间的推移 他正逐渐停止变成一个. 一个贾法. |
[15:37] | The larva may be the only thing… | 这个幼虫可能是唯一的. |
[15:40] | that’s holding that transformation back. | 唯一的可以挽回这种转变的东西 |
[15:43] | So by taking the worm out, he might be expediting this change? | 所以把幼虫拿出来 他可能会加速变化? |
[15:50] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做? |
[15:54] | The metamorphosis could be altering his mind. | 蜕变可能会改变他的思想. |
[16:09] | – It’s stable. – I don’t think it will be for long. | – 它很稳定. – 我认为不会持续太长时间. |
[16:12] | I just wish I knew more about Goa’uld physiology. | 我只希望 我能多了解些勾阿呜的生理构造. |
[16:15] | The frustrating thing is, I might. | 让人沮丧的是,”我可能”. |
[16:17] | Jolinar might have left me with some information, but I… | 尧力纳可能已经带着某些信息离开了, 但是我. |
[16:21] | We’ve got samples of the fluid from inside Teal’c’s pouch. | 我们从提亚克的内囊里取了一些液体样本. |
[16:24] | For now, we’ll just have to do our best to synthesise the environment. | 现在,我们应该尽力去构成这样一个环境. |
[16:38] | There’s no sign of him inside the perimeter. | 在这块地方没有他的踪迹. |
[16:41] | We don’t have jurisdiction if he’s already gotten outside that. | 如果他离开了这里 我们就无能为力了. |
[16:45] | We got him! | 我们找到他了! |
[16:51] | They were picking up a radio in the field and patched him in here. | 他们收到了无线电通话 已经接到这里了. |
[16:54] | – Teal’c? – O’Neill, it is I. | – 提亚克? – 欧尼尔,是我. |
[16:57] | Do not allow Colonel Maybourne to follow me. | 别让梅伯恩上校跟着我. |
[17:00] | He’s not going to. Where are you? | 他不会那么做了. 你在哪里? |
[17:03] | I will not say. | 我不能说. |
[17:06] | Come on, Teal’c. We can help you. | 别这样,提亚克,我们能帮你. |
[17:10] | It is too late. | 太晚了. |
[17:13] | All right, listen. | 行,听着. |
[17:15] | You’re changing. | 你正在变化. |
[17:17] | You don’t want this to happen – you told me you’d rather die. | 你不想这样的 你和我说过你情愿死也不想这样的. |
[17:23] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[17:26] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[17:34] | It is possible we can still save your friend if we can get him back. | 如果我们能找回你的朋友 我们仍然可以救他的. |
[17:38] | How? | 怎么救? |
[17:39] | I have access to several variations of experimental RNA inhibitors, | 我有防止某些变异的RNA抑制剂 |
[17:44] | which are being researched at the moment. | 是不久前刚研制出来的. |
[17:47] | Combined with the healing abilities of the symbiote… | 结合这个生物体的治愈能力. |
[17:50] | You knew this and didn’t offer right away | 你知道这些,但现在才说 |
[17:52] | when it could have helped?! | 什么时候才能用上?! |
[17:53] | Maybourne was hoping Teal’c would change, and you were gonna let him. | 梅伯恩希望提亚克变异 你却让他这么做了. |
[17:57] | No, I wasn’t. Whatever you may think. | 不管你怎么想,我没有那样做. |
[18:01] | Samantha, I am offering you my help. | 萨曼莎,我想帮你们. |
[18:06] | OK, what do you need? | 那么,你需要什么? |
[18:08] | We have to find out which of the drugs will work. | 我们得找出哪种药物管用. |
[18:12] | How? | 怎么找? |
[18:15] | We need the alien insect’s venom. | 我们需要那种外星昆虫的毒液. |
[18:22] | How do you know you can trust Harlow this time? | 你怎么知道这次能相信 哈洛? |
[18:25] | You think Maybourne put him up to this | 你认为梅伯恩把他放这里 |
[18:26] | to get a specimen of the insect. | 是为了取一些昆虫样本. |
[18:28] | I wouldn’t put it past him. | 我不会让他经手的. |
[18:31] | We don’t have a lot of options. | 我们没什么选择余地了. |
[18:34] | We got nothing. | 我们一无所获. |
[18:35] | Must’ve covered 20 miles in an hour. | 肯定是在一小时内跨过了20英里. |
[18:37] | – Maybourne is flying in his personnel. – Any action on the red phone? | – 梅伯恩正在飞呢. – 红色线路有什么消息吗? |
[18:41] | Still indisposed. | 依然没动静. |
[18:42] | We have kind of a good news/bad news scenario here. | 我们有一个好消息 又也许是个坏消息. |
[18:45] | If we do find Teal’c soon, we may have a way of saving him. | 如果我们很快找到 提亚克 我们可能有办法救他. |
[18:49] | OK. That’s good news. | 好啊,是个好消息. |
[18:51] | But… someone has to go back to BP6-3Q1 | 但是.得有人返回 BP6-3Q1 |
[18:54] | and catch one of those alien insects. | 并且抓一只那种外星昆虫. |
[18:57] | – Preferably alive. – And that would be the bad news. | – 最好是活的. – 这的确是个坏消息. |
[19:00] | – I’ll go. – You need someone to watch your back. | – 我去. – 你需要有人给你垫后. |
[19:03] | And I’ll go, too. | 我也去. |
[19:05] | It won’t be for nothing. We’ll find Teal’c. | 我肯定不会有问题的 我们会找到提亚克的. |
[19:07] | Pack your bug spray, kids. | 拿好你的杀虫剂,伙计. |
[19:22] | Check this dude out. | 查一下这个家伙. |
[19:24] | Hey, man! Where you going? | 嗨,伙计! 你这是要去哪? |
[19:28] | Cool tattoo, man. Where did you get that? | 很酷的纹身,伙计,你在哪弄的? |
[19:30] | Chulak. | 恰拉可. |
[19:32] | Chulak? Where’s that? East Side? | 恰拉可? 在哪里? 东部? |
[19:35] | Remove yourself from my path. | 从你来的路滚回去. |
[19:39] | I’ll remove myself when you tell me | 我会走的,只要你告诉我 |
[19:41] | how they do tattoos like that in Chulak. | 恰拉可那里的人是怎么做那个纹身的 |
[19:46] | The skin is cut with an Orak knife… | 用刀在皮肤上割好. |
[19:49] | and molten gold is poured into the wound. | 然后把融化的金子倒在伤口上. |
[19:51] | Don’t that hurt when they do that? | 做这个的时候不疼吗? |
[20:00] | Tremendously. | 难以想象的疼痛. |
[20:12] | That guy is cool! | 这家伙很酷啊! |
[20:14] | Ally, get outta here. No one wants you around. | 伙伴,离开这里. 没人希望你在旁边. |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[21:04] | Any word on the search? | 搜索有什么结果吗? |
[21:06] | No. How’s the Goa’uld doing? | 没有,勾阿呜 怎么样了? |
[21:08] | – Not well. – Damned if I ever thought I’d be praying… | – 不是很好. – 该死 ,如果我想到我会祈祷的. |
[21:11] | for one of those things to live. | 祈祷他们都活着. |
[21:13] | How long have they been gone? | 他们已经去了多久了? |
[21:17] | I’m about ready to send SG-3 after them. | 我准备在他们之后发送SG-3. |
[22:23] | Incoming wormhole. | 外来连接 |
[22:25] | It’s SG-1. | 这是SG-1 . |
[22:38] | Lock it up! | 关闭! |
[22:46] | Close those doors! | 关闭那些门! |
[22:51] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[22:56] | Where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[22:58] | There! | 那儿! |
[23:15] | Just winged it. | 只打到翅膀了. |
[23:22] | All right, all right! You got it! | 行了,行了! 已经够了! |
[23:33] | Not your garden-variety mosquito. | 不是你的花园的变种蚊子 |
[23:36] | There’s no word on Teal’c yet, but Maybourne… | 还是没有 提亚克 的消息 但是 梅伯恩. |
[23:38] | put out a bulletin to the state and local police. | 发一个公告给政府和当地警察. |
[23:42] | We gotta find him first, sir. | 我们必须先找到他,长官 |
[23:44] | Maybourne has the manpower advantage. | 然而,梅伯恩他们在人数上占优 |
[23:47] | You really should see this, sir. | 长官,你应该看看这个. |
[23:56] | We heard noises coming from one of the buildings. | 我们听到了一些声音 是从一个建筑里传来的. |
[23:59] | The final stage of the metamorphosis requires a dark place. | 最终的蜕变需要一个黑暗的地方 |
[24:06] | – That’s a man! – The inhabitants were human. | – 那是个人! – 那里的居民是人类. |
[24:09] | – Possibly from Earth. – Daniel was right. | – 可能来自地球. – 丹尼尔是对的. |
[24:12] | But their entire civilisation was obviously wiped out by this bug. | 但是他们的文明被这种虫子抹掉了. |
[24:16] | All those inhabitants were changed. | 所有的居民都变异了. |
[24:19] | It’s amazing. With all our technology, maybe more, … | 惊人的文明 包括我们所有的技术,也许更多. |
[24:22] | they couldn’t prevent their demise at the hands of a simple insect. | 他们无法阻止自己灭亡在这些简单的昆虫手上. |
[24:26] | Yeah, real simple! Take a look at this, sir. | 耶,非常简单的构造! 注意这个,长官. |
[24:37] | All those things came from one body?! | 所有这些来自一个本体?! |
[24:42] | Of course… | 当然. |
[24:44] | Equal-matter conversion. | 物质的平等转变. |
[24:47] | It’s how they reproduce. | 这也是他们的生殖方式. |
[24:50] | The insect’s venom actually | 这种昆虫的毒液将人体的构成物质 |
[24:51] | converts the body’s mass into its own DNA material. | 转变成它们自己的DNA物质. |
[24:54] | But a human’s – or a Jaffa’s – total matter… | 但是一个人–或者一个贾法的总物质. |
[24:57] | is far greater than one of the insects’ natural mass. | 远远多于一个昆虫自身的构成物质. |
[25:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[25:02] | So Teal’c isn’t going to turn into just one of those things? | 所以 提亚克 不会仅仅变成一个这种东西? |
[25:05] | No, sir. He’s going to turn into a whole lot of those things. | 是的,长官,他会变成许多这种东西. |
[25:20] | – Nobody move! – | 所有人不许动! |
[25:25] | Sorry. Didn’t know the room was occupied. | 对不起,我不知道这里有人了. |
[25:30] | What type of weapon do you possess? | 你那是什么武器? |
[25:32] | This? Chill, dude, it’s just a water gun. I was just playing, see? | 这个?这只是一个水枪 我刚玩,就像这样? |
[25:37] | Urgh… | 呃呜. |
[25:42] | Sorry, man. Please don’t freak on me. | 对不起,请不要生气. |
[25:46] | Leave me. | 快离开我. |
[25:50] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是这附近的人,是不是? |
[26:01] | Whoa! Man! | 哇! 伙计! |
[26:03] | If you ask me, … | 如果你问我,. |
[26:06] | you could use a couple more days in rehab. | 也许你多休息几天就能康复了. |
[26:10] | No one must know that I am here. | 不能让人知道我在这里. |
[26:14] | OK. Are you sure, though? | 好的,你确定? |
[26:17] | I mean, you look worse than my dad did after he got shot. | 我的意思是,你的样子 比我爸爸中枪后还糟, |
[26:21] | And he died. | 而且他死了. |
[26:22] | You must leave. | 你必须离开了. |
[26:27] | OK. | 好吧. |
[26:30] | – Wait! – What? | – 等等! – 什么? |
[26:38] | I must have nourishment. | 我必须吃点东西. |
[26:42] | Oh, man! You want my chocolate bar? | 噢,伙计! 巧克力要吗? |
[26:47] | I must eat. | 我得吃东西. |
[26:55] | OK. How about we share it? | 没问题,一起吃怎么样? |
[27:20] | Peanuts and caramel. Pretty good, huh? | 花生和乳糖,非常好,嗯? |
[27:24] | Can you get more? | 能多拿点来吗? |
[27:26] | Maybe. | 也许. |
[27:28] | What’s in it for me? | 我能有什么? |
[27:31] | Peanuts and caramel. | 花生和乳糖. |
[27:34] | No, dumb-ass. I mean… | 不,沉默的傻瓜,我的意思是. |
[27:36] | What do I get? | 我能得到什么? |
[27:38] | I have nothing to offer you. | 我没有东西可以给你. |
[27:42] | How about… Let’s say you owe me one. | 不如. 你先欠着. |
[27:46] | Like in The Godfather. | 就像电影《教父》中. |
[27:48] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[27:53] | – OK, back in a flash. – No one must know. | – 好的,我马上就回来. – 不能有人知道. |
[27:59] | – Don’t sweat it. – I cannot prevent it. | – 别流汗了. – 我阻止不了. |
[28:04] | I meant, OK. | 我是说,好的. |
[28:11] | Will you retract that flap for me, please? | 你能帮我夹着它的翅膀吗? |
[28:16] | – Me? – It’s perfectly sedated. | – 我? – 它很安静. |
[28:24] | It’s very tough armour our little friend has. | 我们的小家伙有很厚的盔甲啊. |
[28:31] | Quite a creation, all right. | 完美的构造. |
[28:44] | There’s the juice. | 就是这个液体. |
[28:47] | I worked out a probability model. | 我造了一个相似的模型. |
[28:50] | Absolute worst-case scenario, | 相当糟糕的是,照这个发展下去 |
[28:51] | if the mutation in Teal’c runs the full course. | 如果提亚克的变异完全进行的话 |
[28:54] | – How bad? – The insect can multiply exponentially. | – 有多糟? – 这些昆虫会成指数出现. |
[28:57] | So, every person who’s stung could turn into about ten bugs. | 所以,每个被叮咬的人, 会变成大约10条虫子. |
[29:01] | Now, we don’t have an exact time on the incubation, but… | 现在,我们还不知道准确地潜伏期 但是. |
[29:05] | We’re guessing on the safe side. | 但我们在安全的层面上猜测. |
[29:07] | We could have swarms in the order of millions in six to eight weeks. | 6-8个星期就会出现 成群的成千上万的虫子 |
[29:43] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[29:53] | Are you a Kimble? | 你是个金贝儿? |
[29:57] | What is a Kimble? | 什么是金贝儿? |
[30:01] | What planet are you from? | 你从哪个星球来? |
[30:02] | You know, Dr Richard Kimble – The Fugitive. | 你知道,理查德 金贝儿博士 – 一个逃亡者. |
[30:06] | I’m asking if you’re wanted by the law. | 你是不是被通缉? |
[30:08] | Looks like the cops are asking about you on the street. | 就像个警察在街上盘问你. |
[30:13] | They must not find me. | 他们不可能找到我. |
[30:15] | What did you do? | 你是做什么的? |
[30:20] | I have done nothing. | 我什么都没做. |
[30:24] | Innocent until proven guilty! | 在被证明有罪之前是都是清白的! |
[30:31] | You must leave. | 你必须走了. |
[30:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:36] | I am… | 我. |
[30:38] | dangerous. | 我很危险. |
[30:40] | No way. You won’t hurt me. | 不可能,你不会伤害我的. |
[30:45] | How can you know this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[30:48] | I got the sense. My old man gave it to me. | 我能感觉到,我的先祖赋予我的能力. |
[30:51] | He was a cop. | 他是个警察, |
[30:52] | He could tell who the bad guys were just by smelling ’em. | 他能嗅出谁是坏人. |
[30:57] | What is your purpose here? | 你到这里的目的是什么? |
[31:00] | Got nothing better to do. | 没更好的事情可以做了. |
[31:04] | Do you not attend an educational institution? | 你没有受过教育吗? |
[31:07] | What planet are you from?! | 你从哪个星球来?! |
[31:09] | Duh! | 咄! |
[31:11] | Nobody goes to school in the summer. Unless you’re stupid. | 夏天没人去学校. 除非你是个白痴. |
[31:15] | What of the one who gave you birth? | 你妈妈是干什么的? |
[31:18] | My mom? | 我妈妈? |
[31:20] | She works all day so I can get dinner and a place to sleep. | 她从早到晚的工作, 这样我才有东西吃,有地方住. |
[31:26] | Listen, you’re a sitting duck down here. | 听着,你坐这里很容易被发现的. |
[31:29] | And ducks are bad? | 我是坏人吗? |
[31:33] | Uh… the sitting kind are. | 呃. 看样子不像. |
[31:39] | If you can get up, I can show you a place to hide. | 如果你能站起来 我能给你找个地方藏起来. |
[31:49] | I understand. We will. | 我知道了,我们会的. |
[31:51] | The president has overruled Maybourne’s orders. | 总统否决了 梅伯恩 的请求. |
[31:54] | So if local authorities find Teal’c, we get him back. | 所以如果地方当局找到 提亚克 我们会把他带回来. |
[31:57] | Yes. But Maybourne still has jurisdiction to continue his search. | 是的,但是 梅伯恩 仍然有权继续搜索. |
[32:02] | Great. | 很好. |
[32:04] | So the race is on. | 比赛开始了. |
[32:07] | Shouldn’t you really see a doctor? | 你真的不需要看医生吗? |
[32:10] | I must rest. | 我得休息. |
[32:12] | No, it’s just up… it’s just a bit more up there. | 不,马上就到了. 在上去一点就行了. |
[32:15] | Almost… | 差不多. |
[32:26] | All right, move it out! Let’s go. | 全部下车,走! |
[32:44] | We’re through! | 我们进来了! |
[32:50] | It’s up here. It’s not a long way. | 就在这,不远了. |
[33:17] | I think we’ve got it. | 我想我们找到了. |
[33:19] | This drug is slowing the transformation in the sample. | 这种药物在样本里减慢了变异速度. |
[33:23] | Now, it wouldn’t cure a normal human, … | 现在,它不能治愈正常人,. |
[33:25] | but Teal’c may stand a chance | 但是 提亚克 有机会 |
[33:27] | with the help of his symbiote’s healing abilities. | 依靠勾阿呜自身的治愈能力痊愈. |
[33:30] | We may not have that for much longer. | 我们不能维持很久. |
[33:36] | What? | 什么? |
[33:38] | It’s dying. | 它正在死亡. |
[33:41] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么? |
[35:06] | This is all we found. | 这是我们找到的. |
[35:08] | Hello, young lady. | 你好,年轻的女士. |
[35:11] | I’m Colonel Maybourne. | 我是 梅伯恩 上校, |
[35:12] | I work for the United States of America. The good guys. | 我为美国政府工作. 小家伙. |
[35:15] | Yeah, right! | 耶,对了! |
[35:19] | We’re here on a little investigation. | 我们来这里做一个调查. |
[35:21] | Actually, we’re looking for someone. | 确切地说,我们在找一个人. |
[35:24] | He was last seen around this building. | 他最近的一次是出现在这里. |
[35:27] | We think he could still be here. | 我们想它可能仍然在这里. |
[35:29] | Maybe you could help us. Now, he’s tall… | 也许你能帮我们. 他很高. |
[35:31] | I ain’t seen nobody, and even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you. | 我什么人也没看见 即使我看见了,也不会告诉你. |
[35:36] | Why’s that? | 那又是为什么? |
[35:37] | Because I don’t like the way you smell. | 因为我不喜欢你的味道. |
[35:46] | Colonel, … from the looks of it, we only have minutes. | 上校,. 从它的样子来看 我们没多少时间了. |
[35:52] | Captain, is there anything your Tok’ra memories… | 上尉,你那里有什么进展吗. |
[35:54] | I know, sir. I know. | 我明白,我明白, |
[35:56] | I can’t just access them at will. | 但我不可能随意的进入. |
[35:58] | Believe me, I’ve been trying. | 相信我,我正在尽力. |
[35:59] | It’s too bad you can’t zap it | 如果你不能像他们在ER上一样击溃它, |
[36:02] | with those paddles like they do on ER. | 情况将会变得很糟. |
[36:04] | That guy that’s, um… | 那个家伙,恩. |
[36:07] | What? | 怎么? |
[36:08] | It couldn’t be that simple. | 不可能像那样简单. |
[36:10] | Defibbing would kill it. | 电击震颤会害死它的. |
[36:12] | But we’ve done our best to synthesise the environmental conditions… | 但是我们已经尽力去创造相似的环境了. |
[36:16] | the Goa’uld larval has inside Teal’c’s pouch. | 勾阿呜 幼虫是生存在提亚克体内的囊里的 |
[36:19] | – Nutrition, temperature… – Except electrical current! | – 营养,温度. – 除了电场! |
[36:22] | And there is a small electrical charge in all our bodies. | 每个人的体内都有一个小电场 |
[36:25] | The Goa’uld may need that. | 勾阿呜 也许就需要这个. |
[36:27] | So all we need is a small enough power source. | 所以我们需要一个非常小的电源. |
[36:32] | What? | 什么? |
[36:47] | They’re gone. | 他们已经走了. |
[36:56] | Oh, my God! | 噢,我的天啊! |
[37:03] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[37:18] | This is, like, … | 这个,好像是. |
[37:21] | serious alien stuff going on here. | 非常严重的外星疾病. |
[37:28] | If you don’t tell me what to do, … | 如果你不告诉我怎么做. |
[37:31] | I am gonna get the cops. | 我就去找警察了. |
[37:34] | Oh, … God… | 噢,. 上帝啊. |
[37:36] | My dad used to know a couple of guys we can trust. | 我爸爸以前认识2个可以信任的人. |
[37:42] | No… | 不. |
[37:44] | Well, look at you. | 看看你自己. |
[37:46] | You don’t really want this to happen, do you? | 你不想让这一切发生,是不是? |
[38:01] | It’s getting better. | 情况好多了. |
[38:03] | It was so simple. | 这也太简单了. |
[38:06] | Well, I guess my work here is done. | 行了,我想我在这里的工作也该结束了. |
[38:16] | Fraiser. | 弗雷泽. |
[38:17] | Yeah. Colonel. | 是,上校. |
[38:22] | Hello. Is this Colonel Jack O’Neill? | 你好,我是 杰克 欧尼尔 上校? |
[38:26] | It’s about time! I only had to talk to about 15 people to get to you! | 真费事!我得通过15个人才能找到你! |
[38:30] | Do you know a big dude named Teal’c? | 你认识一个大家伙叫 提亚克 吗? |
[38:34] | Yeah, man. I would hurry if I was you. | 是的,伙计 如果我是你,我会赶紧过来的. |
[38:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝! |
[38:56] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[39:03] | I’ll go get help. | 我得找人帮忙. |
[39:09] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[39:12] | O’Neill? | 欧尼尔? |
[39:14] | Yeah. It’s me. | 是的,是我. |
[39:17] | Kill me. | 杀了我. |
[39:20] | Uh… no. | 呃. 不. |
[39:24] | The change cannot be stopped. | 这个变异是阻止不了的. |
[39:27] | I won’t lie to you – | 我不骗你 |
[39:30] | you don’t look so great… | 你看起来不是很好. |
[39:32] | But you’re gonna make it. | 但是你会没事的. |
[39:36] | You’re gonna be OK. | 一切都会好的. |
[39:54] | Why can’t I go with you? | 我为什么不能和你一起去? |
[39:55] | I’m sorry, you just can’t. | 对不起,你就是不能去. |
[39:57] | These guys here are gonna take care of you. | 这些人会好好照顾你的. |
[40:03] | – Is Teal’c gonna be OK? – I hope so. | – 提亚克 会好起来吗? – 希望如此. |
[40:07] | Me, too. | 我也是. |
[40:10] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[40:13] | Tell him he still owes me one. | 告诉他,他还欠我一个人情. |
[40:30] | His pouch had started to close, but we were able to reopen it. | 他的内囊已经开始闭合了, 不过我们能重新打开它. |
[40:34] | The Goa’uld is back where it belongs, and it seems to be doing OK. | 勾阿呜 已经回来了 看起来没什么问题. |
[40:38] | And Teal’c? | 提亚克呢? |
[40:40] | With the help of the drug, … | 结合药物的作用,. |
[40:42] | it appears the symbiote has stopped the metamorphosis. | 似乎蜕变已经终止了. |
[40:46] | We’re hoping the Goa’uld is able to reverse the damage already done. | 我们希望 勾阿呜 能复原已经造成的破坏. |
[40:50] | It can’t be easy, … | 这不会太容易的,. |
[40:51] | knowing the Goa’uld saved your life. | 要知道也许 勾阿呜 仅仅能救命. |
[40:53] | Even I’m happy he’s got the snake. | 他能拿回这条小蛇,我已经很高兴了. |
[40:55] | This sounds like good news. | 看起来是个好消息. |
[40:58] | Hope so. | 希望如此. |
[41:01] | Maybourne has ordered the insect specimen and related research… | 梅伯恩 现在主管昆虫样本和及相关的研究. |
[41:05] | transferred to the Area 51 facility. | 已经转移到51地区了. |
[41:08] | – I should have shot him. – I regret that’s impossible, sir. | – 我真该打死他. – 我想这是不可能的了,长官. |
[41:12] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[41:14] | As soon as Teal’c is fully recovered, … | 一旦 提亚克 完全康复,. |
[41:17] | the insect is going to be involved in an unfortunate lab accident. | 这个昆虫将被归结为一个不幸的实验事故. |
[41:22] | I’m afraid I’ll have to take full responsibility. | 我将会全面负责此事. |
[41:54] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[41:56] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[41:58] | – Greetings, Ally. – You’re OK! | – 问候你,伙伴. – 你康复了! |
[42:02] | Thanks to you, I am feeling much better. | 谢谢,我觉得好多了. |
[42:05] | Ah, man, it was no sweat. You look way better. | 啊哈,兄弟,你终于没事了. 你看起来很棒. |
[42:08] | I guess you can’t really tell me what happened – | 我想你不能说到底发生了什么 |
[42:11] | all that top-secret James Bond stuff, right? | 都是詹姆斯邦德一样的 最高机密,是不? |
[42:14] | That is correct. | 那是当然. |
[42:16] | But to show my gratitude, I have brought you a new weapon. | 不过为了表示我的祝贺 我给你带来了一件新武器. |
[42:19] | One with increased range and fire power. | 一件增强了射程和火力的武器. |
[42:24] | Wicked! This is so cool! | 太酷了! |
[42:27] | Have any time to play? | 有时间试试吗? |
[42:30] | Actually, we… | 其实,我们. |
[42:37] | Guess we shouldn’t have loaded it, huh? | 你说我们是不是应该装弹,呃? |
[42:43] | How else would she defend herself? | 她还有什么别的方法防守吗? |
[42:51] | How else? | 别的? |