时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | When we found Ernest Littlefield | 当我们在 PB2-908 |
[00:06] | on PB2-908, … | 找到 欧内斯特 利特菲尔德时,. |
[00:08] | we also discovered a repository of information. | 同时也发现一些信息 |
[00:10] | Meaning of life sort of stuff… | 意味着那里存在生命. |
[00:13] | Yes. Based on the four distinct | 是的,那有刻着4种不同的 |
[00:15] | alien languages inscribed on a wall, … | 外星语言的墙,. |
[00:17] | we concluded it was a meeting place for the four races. | 我们估计那是4个不同种族集会的地方. |
[00:20] | – We all reread the mission reports. – OK. Right. | – 我们都看过了任务汇报了. – 好吧. |
[00:24] | Well, two days ago, the probe sent back this image from P3R-272. | 是这样,2天前 探测器从 P3R-272发回了这张图片. |
[00:29] | You’ll see that the symbols match one of the inscriptions | 你们有没有发现这些符号 |
[00:32] | from the meeting place… | 似乎与集会地点的标志. |
[00:34] | on Ernest’s planet. | 欧内斯特 生活的那个星球上很相似 |
[00:44] | So you realise what this means? | 你觉得这说明了什么? |
[00:46] | You know what this circle of symbols says? | 你知道这个圆环上写了些什么吗? |
[00:50] | No, I-I don’t even know what it sounds like. | 不,我我甚至不知道怎么读. |
[00:53] | But, based on the Norse rune at the bottom of this inscription, … | 但是,从这个标志底部的古北欧文字来看,. |
[00:57] | I’m positive one of the four races | 我肯定4个外星种族中 |
[00:59] | in the alliance is Thor’s race – the Asgard. | 有一个是索所属的种族 – 阿斯加德 |
[01:01] | Obviously, | 显然, |
[01:02] | that would make the aliens that belong to this language their allies. | 那会使这个语系外星人都成为他们的同盟. |
[01:08] | I believe this world is worth exploring, Daniel Jackson. | 我肯定这些文字很值得研究 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[01:28] | Very strange. | 真奇特. |
[01:30] | Breathable air, moderate temperature… | 空气,温度. |
[01:33] | Where’s the life support coming from? | 这些生命的必需条件从哪里来的? |
[01:38] | Walls are solid. | 墙是实心的. |
[01:43] | As the probe indicated, there appears to be no exit. | 没有探测到出口. |
[01:51] | Well… | 那么. |
[01:53] | this was an intergalactic waste of time! | 这就是在浪费时间! |
[01:56] | Well, wait a minute, sir. | 等等,长官, |
[01:58] | Where’s the power for the lights coming from? | 这光是从哪里来的? |
[02:00] | What’s the point of this place? | 这地方通向哪里? |
[02:04] | Hello! | 你好? |
[02:06] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[02:07] | I’m Daniel Jackson. We’re peaceful explorers from the planet Earth. | 我叫丹尼尔杰克森. 我们是从地球来的和平的探索者. |
[02:14] | This is worth a try. | 这值得一试. |
[02:18] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔. |
[02:20] | how long you figure we oughta hang out here | 我们在这里 |
[02:22] | and scratch our cosmic heads? | 毫无头绪的转悠了多久了? |
[02:25] | Well, we can’t just give up. | 但我们不能就这么算了啊. |
[02:27] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[02:30] | Let’s go home. | 我们回去吧. |
[02:39] | OK… That’s something. | 这回. 有些事做了. |
[02:52] | Watch yourself there, Teal’c. | 小心点,提亚克 |
[02:58] | What do you see? | 看到什么了? |
[03:01] | Blackness. Filled with coloured lights. | 全是黑的,而且充满了彩色的光. |
[03:26] | Argh! | 啊! |
[03:29] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[03:33] | Jack! Can you hear me? | 杰克! 能听到吗? |
[03:37] | His pulse is racing. Daniel, dial the gate. | 他的脉搏很快 丹尼尔,快拨回星门 |
[04:47] | Stargate.SG1-s02e16.The.Fifth.Race | |
[04:54] | Pupils are back to normal. | 瞳孔已经恢复正常. |
[04:58] | Pulse is fine. You feel OK? | 脉搏也正常了,你觉得怎么样? |
[05:01] | Great. Don’t remember a thing. | 非常好,只有一件事记不得了. |
[05:03] | You were catatonic for about an hour | 从那东西松开你头后 |
[05:05] | after that thing released your head. | 你已经呆滞了一个小时了. |
[05:07] | I can’t find anything wrong with you. | 我检查不出任何问题. |
[05:11] | Well… okey-dokey. | 那么. 已经没事了. |
[05:19] | So what caused this device to appear? | 是什么使那个东西出现的? |
[05:23] | We’re not sure. | 不清楚. |
[05:24] | Colonel O’Neill passed through a circle | 在那个出现前欧尼尔上校 |
[05:27] | on the floor before it appeared. | 曾跨过了地上的一个圈. |
[05:28] | I was first to look into it. | 是我第一个看的. |
[05:30] | – What did you see? – Lights. He saw lights. | – 你看到什么了? – 光,他看到光. |
[05:36] | That’s what he said he saw – lights. Are we done? | 是他说看到光了. 结束了? |
[05:41] | Not exactly. | 还没弄清楚, |
[05:41] | Why didn’t the device react to Teal’c the same way as it did to you? | 为什么那个装置对 提亚克 没有产生和你一样的反应? |
[05:47] | – I don’t know. – Perhaps because I am a Jaffa. | – 不知道. – 也许因为我是 贾法. |
[05:50] | We’ve seen alien technologies that | 我们以前见过对 |
[05:52] | are sensitive to a Goa’uld’s presence before. | 勾阿呜 非常敏感的外星技术. |
[05:55] | Like Thor’s hammer. | 比如雷神之锤. |
[05:57] | Teal’c looked. I looked. It grabbed my head. | 提亚克 看了,然后我看,它抓住我的头 |
[05:59] | I passed out. I came to. | 我昏倒了,我又醒了过来. |
[06:01] | We’re here. We’re home… Can we go? | 我们在这,我们在家.我们能走了吗? |
[06:04] | Sir… are you OK? | 长官.你没事吧? |
[06:09] | I’m fine. I’m just fine. | 我很好,我好的不能再好了. |
[06:13] | A little tired, maybe. | 也许仅仅是个小小的尝试. |
[06:15] | Colonel… | 上校. |
[06:17] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定你没事? |
[06:21] | I am absolutely fine! | 我绝对没问题! |
[06:23] | There is nothing cruvus with me. | 我没有任何”cruvus”. |
[06:32] | What? | 什么? |
[06:35] | You just said there was nothing cruvus with you. | 你刚刚说你没”cruvus”. |
[06:39] | – I did not! – Yes, you did. | – 没说! – 不,你说了. |
[06:42] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | – 不,我没说. – 不,你说了. |
[06:44] | – Didn’t. – Did! | – 没说. – 说了! |
[06:47] | – Cruvus? What is that?! – I don’t know. | – “Cruvus”? 那是什么?! – 我不知道. |
[06:51] | Well, I’m guessing you were trying to say | 好吧,我猜你是想说 |
[06:54] | there was nothing… wrong with you. | 你没事. |
[06:58] | Why don’t you take some time to relax? | 为什么你不去休息一会? |
[07:01] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以解散了 |
[07:03] | But do me a favour and stay on the base. | 但你得留在基地里. |
[07:24] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯着他. |
[07:31] | What is the reason for these padded gloves, O’Neill? | 欧尼尔,你包的那么严实干嘛?? |
[07:35] | So we don’t hurt each other. | 这样我们就不会伤到对方了. |
[07:40] | I’ll be honest, Teal’c. It’s so you don’t hurt me. | 老实说, 提亚克. 你伤不到我了. |
[07:43] | If our purpose is to not cause each other harm, | 如果我们的目的不是伤害对手 |
[07:46] | why are we doing battle? | 那你是为了什么而战斗? |
[07:48] | What can I tell you? It’s boxing. It’s fun! Come on… | 应该怎么和你说呢?这是拳击. 很有趣的!来吧. |
[07:58] | Come on, Teal’c. You gotta move around a bit. You gotta dance. | 来啊,提亚克,你应该多移动 你应该跳起来. |
[08:01] | I do not understand, O’Neill. | 欧尼尔,我不明白, |
[08:03] | Are we preparing to dance or to do battle? | 我们是要跳舞还是战斗? |
[08:08] | Teal’c, if you don’t move around, | 提亚克,如果你不来回移动的话 |
[08:10] | you’re a sitting duck. You’re a target! | 你就容易受到攻击,你会成为靶子的! |
[08:15] | Huh? Like that! | 呃? 就像这样! |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. Are you all right? | 对不起,你没事吧? |
[08:22] | – I am fine. – Well, that’s why you gotta move… | – 我很好 – 看到了吧,你应该多移动. |
[08:29] | How was that, O’Neill? | 这样如何,欧尼尔? |
[08:31] | It was good. It was good… | 非常好,非常好. |
[08:34] | Uh… The thing about keeping your hands up… | 呃. 下面一个要注意的就是手要抬起来. |
[08:38] | Is my nose bleeding? | 我鼻子流血了吗? |
[08:39] | You are fine. | 你没问题. |
[08:42] | Keep your hands up. You gotta keep your feet movin’. | 手要抬起来. 保持脚步的移动. |
[08:45] | And, uh… bend your cosars. | 接下来,恩. 弯曲”cosars”. |
[08:47] | Keep your cosars bent. | 你的”cosars”要一直保持弯曲 . |
[08:48] | I am unfamiliar with that word. | 我没听说过这个词. |
[08:52] | What? Cosars? | 什么? “Cosars”? |
[08:56] | Cosars. You gotta bend your cosars. | “Cosars”,你应该弯曲你的”cosars”. |
[09:00] | I believe you are referring to your legs, O’Neill. | 我肯定你是指你的腿,欧尼尔. |
[09:21] | All right! What the hell is going on with me? | 听我说! 我这是怎么了? |
[09:26] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么? |
[09:28] | Apparently, I have lost the falatus to speak properly! | 很明显,我正在丧失语言的”falatus”! |
[09:34] | That wasn’t a joke. I didn’t do that on purpose. | 不是说笑. 那些不是我故意说出来的. |
[09:38] | Several times, O’Neill has used strange words | 欧尼尔 已经好几次 |
[09:41] | in place of common terms. | 说出奇怪的词了. |
[09:45] | OK. What was that word you just used? | 等等,你刚刚说的是哪个词? |
[09:47] | I believe it was falatus. | 我想是”falatus”. |
[09:51] | OK. Sounds kind of close to Medieval Latin. | 听起来很像某种中世纪的古拉丁语. |
[09:55] | It’s, um… possibly a derivation, maybe even a root. | 呃…有可能是一种衍生词,也许就是来自于中古拉丁语的. |
[10:10] | Faculatus is Latin for ability. | “Faculatus”在拉丁语中是能力的意思. |
[10:11] | You said you lost the falatus to speak properly. | 你说你正在丧失语言”falatus”. |
[10:14] | Nou ani anquietas. | Nou ani anquietas. |
[10:18] | What? | 什么? |
[10:23] | Nou ani anquietas. Hic qua videum. | Nou ani anquietas. Hic qua videum. |
[10:34] | – Jack, are you reading this? – I don’t know. You tell me! | – 杰克,你再读这些东西吗? – 我不知道,你告诉我的! |
[10:37] | I don’t know. I haven’t even been able to | 我不知道 我甚至不知道 |
[10:40] | associate sounds to the symbols. | 这些字符该怎么发音. |
[10:42] | – Do you know what this means? – No! | – 你知道它的意思吗? – 不! |
[10:45] | I’m just looking at it and the words pop right into my fron! | 我看着它的时候,这些词就出现在我脑子里! |
[10:53] | Does anybody think this is odd? | 你们认为这很奇怪是不是? |
[11:00] | The language he’s speaking has similar sounds to Medieval Latin. | 他说的话和中世纪的拉丁语很相似. |
[11:04] | So he’s in the infirmary now? | 他现在在医务室吧? |
[11:06] | Yes. But before we took him there, … | 是的,但是在我们带他来之前,. |
[11:08] | he picked up a chalk and did this in 30 seconds flat. | 他用粉笔在30秒内写了这个. |
[11:13] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你认为这表示什么意思? |
[11:16] | No. Even the simple equations don’t make any sense. | 不明白,就是这个简单的等式也没有任何意义. |
[11:22] | No, this is like no math I’ve ever seen. | 不,这是我从没见过的数学. |
[11:26] | A normal human brain operates at about… | 一个正常的人类的大脑大概. |
[11:28] | 5-10% of its functional capacity at any given time. | 只利用了5-10% . |
[11:34] | Colonel O’Neill’s brain is operating at over 90% capacity. | 欧尼尔上校的大脑的利用率超过了90% . |
[11:37] | – How is that possible? – I don’t know. | – 这怎么可能? – 我不知道. |
[11:42] | – Where is Colonel O’Neill? – He should be in the infirmary. | – 欧尼尔 上校在哪? – 他应该在医务室. |
[11:46] | He is not there. | 他不在那里了. |
[11:50] | – Teal’c, you take the gate room. – I’ll check the locker room. | – 提亚克,你负责星门那里. – 我去检查那些锁着的房间. |
[11:57] | Colonel… | 上校. |
[12:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[12:04] | I need this. | 我需要这个. |
[12:06] | What for? | 用来做什么? |
[12:15] | I have no idea. | 不知道. |
[12:19] | – Where is he now? – He’s with Teal’c. | – 他现在在哪? – 他和 提亚克 在一起. |
[12:22] | Do you think his current condition poses any threat? | 你觉得他现在的状况有威胁吗? |
[12:25] | Sir, I don’t even know what’s wrong with him. | 长官,我甚至不知道他到底出了什么问题. |
[12:27] | But his brain function has increased tenfold. | 但是他的大脑的利用率增加了十倍. |
[12:30] | Jack was able to read the alien language. | 杰克能读懂外星语言. |
[12:33] | Both the inscription from the wall on Ernest’s planet… | 包括欧内斯特曾生活的星球墙上的标志. |
[12:36] | and the circle of symbols from 272, where this happened to him. | 还有在P3R-272拍到的那个圆环上的字符. |
[12:39] | What does it mean? | 上面说了什么? |
[12:43] | Um… Well, my translation’s a little bit vague. | 呃. 我的翻译不是很准确. |
[12:46] | I think the circle means “the place of our legacy”. Um… | 我估计那个圆环的意思是 “保留我们遗产的地方”,呃. |
[12:50] | Or it could be “a piece of our leg”. | 也许是 “我们中的一支”. |
[12:52] | But the first seems to make more sense. | 但第一条似乎更有意义. |
[12:55] | The point is Colonel O’Neill | 关键问题是 欧尼尔 上校并不是 |
[12:57] | is unwillingly speaking an alien language. | 想说这种外星语. |
[13:00] | We know the Asgard oppose the Goa’uld, so maybe… | 我们知道 阿斯加德 排斥 勾阿呜,所以. |
[13:02] | all the races of this alliance felt the same. | 也许所有属于这个同盟的种族都排斥 勾阿呜. |
[13:05] | It might explain why the viewer locked out Teal’c. | 这就可以解释为什么那个装置排斥了 提亚克. |
[13:08] | – What are you saying? – What if this device somehow… | – 你在说什么? – 就是说,是否那个装置通过某种方式. |
[13:11] | downloaded an alien language into Jack’s brain? | 在 杰克 的大脑里装进了一种外星语言? |
[13:15] | Your presence is required in the control room. | 我想你得到控制室去一下. |
[13:22] | – What’s he doing? – I do not know. | – 他在干什么? – 不知道. |
[13:31] | Captain Carter? | 卡特 上尉? |
[13:34] | The main system’s down. I’m locked out. | 主系统被关了,我无法进入. |
[13:36] | – Colonel? – Yes, sir? | – 上校? – 长官? |
[13:38] | – What are you doing? – I don’t know, sir. | – 你在干什么? – 我不知道,长官. |
[13:41] | You know me and computers. | 正如你看到的,我在操作电脑. |
[13:44] | Colonel, I’m ordering you to stop. | 上校,我命令你停下来. |
[13:46] | I’d love to, sir, but I can’t! | 我也想,长官,但是我没法停止! |
[13:48] | – Stop him. – No! Not yet! I’m not farit! | – 阻止他. – 别! 现在还不能! 我还没”farit”! |
[13:51] | Sir, I think he wants to finish what he’s doing. | 长官,我想他是想把这事做完. |
[13:56] | I can’t reboot, sir. | 我无法重起,长官. |
[13:59] | – Uh-oh. – Captain? | – 呃-噢. – 上尉? |
[14:03] | Sir, this is machine code. | 长官,这是机器代码. |
[14:06] | He must have been entering some sort of program. | 他肯定是进入了什么程序. |
[14:11] | What did you do? | 你刚刚做了什么? |
[14:19] | It’s a destination map. | 这是坐标地图. |
[14:21] | These are all the Stargates we’ve been through. | 这是所有我们到过星门. |
[14:23] | Sam, are those new gates popping up? | 山姆,出现了些新的星门? |
[14:29] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能. |
[14:31] | It takes days to calculate the planetary shift of each new location. | 这需要几天的时间去计算每个新的行星的移动. |
[14:41] | Whoa, wait a second. | 哇噢,等一下. |
[14:48] | Sir, the new Stargates | 长官,这些新的星门 |
[14:49] | did not come from the Abydos cartouche data that we put in. | 不是来自我们输入的数据. |
[14:53] | But that’s the only reference we have, isn’t it? | 但这些是我们唯一的计算依据,不是吗? |
[14:57] | The colonel must have input new Stargate locations. | 上校一定是输入了新的星门的位置. |
[15:00] | That thing must have put more than just a language into your brain. | 那个装置肯定不仅仅把外星语装到你脑子里了. |
[15:05] | The inscription read “the place of our legacy”. | 那个标志上写着”我们留下的地方”. |
[15:09] | What if that thing you looked into was some sort of alien database… | 难道是说,你看的那玩意是某种数据库. |
[15:14] | like the one on Ernest’s planet? | 比如说欧内斯特生活的星球.? |
[15:16] | All the knowledge that these particular aliens possessed. | 这些特别的外星知识太惊人了. |
[15:22] | Colonel, you’re not under arrest. | 上校,你可以随意走动. |
[15:25] | But you are also not to touch anything else | 但没有我的允许 |
[15:28] | on this base without permission. | 你不可以碰这里的任何东西. |
[15:29] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[15:35] | Etium,. Etium, … | |
[15:37] | sir. | 长官. |
[15:42] | You can only stare at a computer screen for so long. | 目前为止我只能盯着电脑屏幕看. |
[15:45] | That program you entered rewrote massive amounts of the machine code. | 你输入的程序重写了大量的机器代码的数值. |
[15:51] | Jack’s lost the ability to speak anything but the alien language. | 杰克 现在除了外星语,已经不会说话了. |
[15:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:58] | Wow! | 哇呜! |
[16:00] | But the good news is | 但有个好消息, |
[16:01] | we seem to have more of the alien inscription translated. | 我们又翻译出一些外星语. |
[16:05] | “Nou ani anquietas” – “We are the ancients. “ | “Nou ani anquietas”- “我们是古人” |
[16:09] | Who are the ancients? | 谁是古人? |
[16:10] | Well, I think they could be the teachers of roads. | 我想,可能是他们传授了这些内容 |
[16:14] | You see, the Romans spoke Latin… | 你想想,罗马人说拉丁语. |
[16:17] | and they learned to build roads from gods known as the ancient ones. | 他们从上帝那里学会造路 上帝也许就是那些古人 |
[16:20] | I’m still not following you. | 我还是不明白你的意思 |
[16:23] | Roads. | 道路 |
[16:25] | Stargates. | 星门 |
[16:26] | The gate builders. | 星门的建造者 |
[16:30] | What if these ancients were the alien race who invented the Stargate? | 也许这里的古人就是制造星门的外星种族? |
[16:34] | You’re still just speculating, right? | 你这仅仅是推测,是不是? |
[16:36] | That would explain | 只有这样才可以解释 |
[16:37] | why Jack knew about Stargates the Goa’uld haven’t discovered. | 为什么 杰克 知道连 勾阿呜 都没有发现的星门. |
[16:41] | I don’t know, Daniel. | 我不知道,丹尼尔. |
[16:42] | Why would they invent a device that would do this? | 但是他们为什么要制造这样一个东西? |
[16:45] | “The place of our legacy. ” To pass on knowledge. | “我们的遗产.”是用来传递知识的. |
[16:48] | Jack may have knowledge of | 杰克 的脑子里 |
[16:50] | the original gate builders downloaded into his brain. | 可能也被装进了最初的星门建造者的资料. |
[16:54] | Ego indeo navo locas. | Ego indeo navo locas. |
[16:57] | OK. | 可以了. |
[17:01] | Ego means I. | Ego 就是”我”的意思. |
[17:03] | – Indeo. – Need. | – Indeo. – 需要. |
[17:06] | – Navo. – New. | – Navo. – 新的. |
[17:07] | – Locas. – Locas. | – Locas. – Locas… |
[17:10] | Locas. Locas. Locas… Locas… | |
[17:17] | Locatia. Location. You need a new location! | Locatia,位置,你需要一个新的位置! |
[17:19] | You need a new location! | 你需要一个新的地方! |
[17:21] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪? |
[17:29] | OK… I have to get back to the computer. | 行了. 我得回去看看电脑怎么样了. |
[17:31] | I wish you could explain this. | 我希望你能把这弄清楚. |
[17:38] | 10 = 8? | 10 = 8? |
[17:41] | 10 = 8. | 10 = 8… |
[17:43] | 10 = 8. | 10 = 8. |
[17:49] | 10 = 8! | 10 = 8! |
[17:51] | Sir, this is base eight math! | 长官,这是8进制! |
[18:03] | The problem may only be affecting | 这个只能影响到大脑中 |
[18:05] | the verbal language centre of your brain. | 口语表达部分的功能. |
[18:07] | It’s a different function than writing. | 这部分和书写的能力是不相关的. |
[18:09] | But it looks like the problem is advancing. | 但看起来这部分最发达. |
[18:12] | Since he lost his speech gradually, … | 随着他语言功能的逐渐丧失,. |
[18:14] | whatever it is may be taking over incrementally. | 他的书写能力应该有所增强. |
[18:18] | What’s the worst-case scenario? | 最坏的情况是什么? |
[18:20] | Well, your computer analogy’s pretty good. | 呃用电脑打个比方吧. |
[18:24] | Colonel, your hard drive… | 上校,这就好比. |
[18:26] | is filled with information in a language | 就好比你的硬盘里充斥着 |
[18:28] | your computer doesn’t understand. | 你的电脑不能识别的语言. |
[18:30] | If it continues to progress the way it has thus far, … | 如果这种情况继续下去的话,. |
[18:33] | you may eventually lose the ability to write | 你可能最终会连书写能力都丧失了 |
[18:35] | or even comprehend us. | 甚至我们所说的话你也不能理解了. |
[18:37] | Or worse… the computer could shut down altogether. | 也许会更糟. 你这个电脑或许就因此而完蛋了. |
[18:48] | We’ve sent probes to the addresses Colonel O’Neill entered | 我们已经往 欧尼尔上校输入电脑的那个地址 |
[18:51] | in the computer, … | 发射了探测器. |
[18:52] | hoping that one would lead us to the race that affected his mind. | 希望它能把我们带到 影响上校思想的外星种族那里. |
[18:56] | We may have found something. | 我们应该能找到点什么的. |
[18:58] | P9Q-281 has a pedestal near the gate… | P9Q-281上,就在星门附近. |
[19:00] | with symbols that match the alien language Jack is speaking. | 有和 杰克 上校所说的语言相同的字符. |
[19:04] | Then I suggest we check it out. | 我觉得我们应该去查一下. |
[19:07] | You’re authorised to go, Captain. | 上尉,我授权你负责此次行动. |
[19:10] | Major Castleman will be joining SG-1 on this mission. | 卡斯尔曼 少校将加入 SG-1 参与这次任务. |
[19:13] | Well, if Jack’s not going, then I have to stay. | 如果杰克不去的话 我最好也留这里. |
[19:16] | Why is that, Doctor? | 为什么? |
[19:18] | If Sam and Teal’c make contact with the ancients | 如果山姆和提亚克和古人取得联系 |
[19:21] | and they can report back, … | 他们会和这里联系,. |
[19:23] | then Jack and I will go. | 然后我和杰克再去. |
[19:25] | Until then, translating this language… | 在那之前,翻译这种语言. |
[19:27] | may be the most important thing we’ve done | 是我们自打开星门以来, |
[19:30] | since we opened the Stargate. | 最重要的一件事. |
[19:32] | You see, I’m pretty sure… | 你要明白,我很肯定. |
[19:34] | Jack is speaking the language of the original gate builders. | 杰克 说的就是星门的创造者的语言. |
[19:37] | At the least, it’s one of the races… | 至少是其中的一个种族. |
[19:39] | who created the repository of information on Ernest’s planet. | 在 欧内斯特生活的星球上留下了这些保留着信息的东西. |
[19:43] | The, uh, meaning of life stuff. | 这些,呃,标志着曾经的文明. |
[19:45] | I believe the equation Colonel O’Neill wrote down | 我认为欧尼尔上校写的那些等式 |
[19:48] | is a revolutionary formula… | 是一种革命性的方程. |
[19:50] | for calculating the distance between planetary bodies. | 用于精确计算行星间的距离. |
[19:53] | Bottom line, sir, what about Jack? | 我只想问一下,长官 杰克 会怎样? |
[19:56] | Right now, I’m his only hope for communicating on a serious level. | 在当前,如果情况严重的话 我是唯一可以和他交流的人 |
[20:00] | I can’t… leave him like this. | 我不能. 我不能就这样离开他. |
[20:02] | And I won’t. | 并且我也不会这么做. |
[20:05] | All right. | 行. |
[20:07] | The rest of you will leave at 1600 hours. | 其余的人将在16:00出发 |
[20:13] | SG-1. | SG-1… |
[20:14] | Your mission is a go. | 行动开始了. |
[20:37] | OK. | 好了 |
[20:39] | I think we’re getting hung up on the grammar. | 我想我们还是先不要管语法了. |
[21:05] | OK, you have to go through the Stargate. Where? Where to? | 好,你要穿过星门,哪里? 要去哪里? |
[21:10] | Back to the planet where this happened? You have to go back there? | 返回发生这一切的星球? 你得回到那里? |
[21:18] | Come! | 进来! |
[21:21] | Sir, SG-1 did not return the probe on schedule. | 长官,SG-1 没有按时发回反馈信息. |
[21:24] | – Let’s open the gate, try to make contact. – Yes, sir. | – 开门,试着和他们联系. – 是,长官. |
[21:31] | SG-1, this is Stargate Command. | SG-1,这里是星际之门控制中心. |
[21:34] | Do you read? Over. | 能收到吗? 完毕. |
[21:37] | They’re responding, sir. Video and audio. | 长官,有回应了,声音和图像都有. |
[21:42] | Do not send rescue team. Repeat, do not send rescue team. | 别派救援队来 重复,别派救援队来 |
[21:47] | This is General Hammond. We copy, Captain. | 我是 哈蒙德 将军,我们知道了,上尉. |
[21:50] | Where is Major Castleman? | 卡斯尔曼 少校在哪? |
[21:52] | He’s looking for shelter, sir. | 他在寻找掩体,长官. |
[21:54] | We’re in a little trouble here. We can’t dial out. | 我们遇到点麻烦. 我们不能拨号了. |
[21:57] | The DHD seized up when we tried to send the probe back. | 我们想拨号回去的时候,DHD被卡住了. |
[22:00] | The temperature here is increasing rapidly, … | 这里的温度正在迅速的升高,. |
[22:03] | which probably explains | 可能就是因为这个 |
[22:04] | why we haven’t found any indigenous life forms. | 我们一直没有找到固体的生命形态. |
[22:07] | The probe’s data did not reveal a second sun, | 探测数据没有显示存在另一个太阳 |
[22:10] | which rose halfan hour ago. | 它半个小时前刚升起来. |
[22:11] | General, we’re gonna get one heck of a sunburn | 将军,待太长的话, |
[22:14] | if we stay here much longer. | 估计我们都会被烤焦的. |
[22:16] | Can you dial in manually? | 你能手动拨号吗? |
[22:18] | Teal’c’s attempting a manual dial… | 提亚克 正在试着手动拨号. |
[22:21] | but we can’t do it with the wormhole open from your end. | 但你那边开着星门 我们这里拨号就不起作用了. |
[22:24] | I copy that, Captain. | 收到,上尉. |
[22:26] | If you’re not back in one hour, … | 如果你们1小时后还没有回来,. |
[22:28] | we will open the wormhole again for further communication. Good luck. | 我们会开门并尝试别的通讯方式. 祝你们好运. |
[22:32] | SGC out. | 星门指挥部 通讯结束. |
[22:47] | – What’s he doing now? – Building something. | – 他现在在做什么? – 在组装某样东西. |
[22:51] | I’ve been taking some notes, but I’m finding it hard to follow. | 我做了些记录 但我没法继续下去. |
[23:02] | I have to go downstairs. Sam and Teal’c are in trouble. | 我得去楼下看看. 山姆 和 提亚克 遇到些麻烦. |
[23:05] | Just… don’t tell Jack. | 但是. 别告诉 杰克. |
[23:09] | I think he’s got enough on his mind. | 我想他脑子里乱得很. |
[23:22] | This Mylar material, added to a field tent, … | 这是聚酯薄膜材料, 添加到野外帐篷的材料里,. |
[23:25] | should provide 10-20 degrees’ worth of protection. | 应该可以抵挡住 超过警戒线10-20度的温度. |
[23:28] | We’ve augmented air coolers to work with generators. | 我们已经在发电机里 添加了空气冷却剂. |
[23:31] | But how are they gonna get home? | 但是他们到底怎样才能回来? |
[23:33] | Based on Captain Carter’s description, … | 那就得看 卡特 上尉的具体情况了,. |
[23:35] | we’ve run probability tests using the function data… | 我们做了概率测试. |
[23:38] | we correlated so far from the DHD found in Antarctica. | 利用我们从在南极发现DHD 到目前为止所有相关的数据. |
[23:42] | Do you understand what he said? | 你明白他们在说些什么吗? |
[23:44] | It sounds like they have no idea. | 听起来似乎在说他们也没办法. |
[23:46] | Actually, it’s not no idea, sir. | 事实上,不能说毫无办法,长官. |
[23:48] | Just not much of one yet! | 只是还没找到一个最好的办法而已! |
[23:49] | But we’re working on it. | 但我们正在努力. |
[23:55] | Manual dialling failed. | 手动拨号失败. |
[23:57] | The DHD is stuck mid-dial and seems to be locking the gate in place. | DHD中断了拨号并且可能还会把门关上. |
[24:02] | – Are we recording this? – Yes, sir. | – 你录下来了吗? – 是的,长官. |
[24:05] | By my calculations, … | 据我计算,. |
[24:07] | we could be facing a temperature of over 200 st F | 在4小时内, |
[24:10] | in less than four hours. | 这里的温度可能会超过华氏200度. |
[24:11] | Captain, we’re sending through… | 上尉,我们正通过星门给你们把. |
[24:13] | heat-resistant tents and portable air coolers. | 耐热帐篷和小型空气冷却器发过去. |
[24:16] | General, I don’t think you understand how hot it’s gonna get. | 将军,我想你无法想象这里会变得多热. |
[24:21] | Nothing you send us will provide enough protection. | 没有东西能保护我们了. |
[24:25] | We’ll be dead before the end of the day, sir. | 今天日落之前,我们都会死的. |
[24:46] | I think he’s finished. | 我想他已经完成了. |
[24:50] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[25:00] | That’s it? | 这是干什么的? |
[25:07] | OK, well, let’s… let’s just leave this thing for now. | 好吧,让我们. 让我们先别管这个了. |
[25:11] | I have something a little more important to discuss. | 有些重要的事情需要商量一下. |
[25:24] | I didn’t want to tell you this before. | 我本来不想告诉你的. |
[25:26] | I thought you had enough on your mind. | 因为我觉得你大脑实在是太累了. |
[25:29] | Sam, Teal’c, and the rest of SG-1 are in trouble. | 山姆,提亚克,和其他的SG-1成员现在很危险. |
[25:32] | The DHD on P9Q-281 isn’t working and they can’t get home. | 在 P9Q-281 上,DHD 无法工作了 他们回不来了. |
[25:35] | To make matters worse, there is a very hot sun rising. | 更糟糕的是 太阳升起来了,那里变得非常的热. |
[25:39] | They don’t have much time. | 留给他们的时间已经不多了. |
[25:42] | The rest ofthe symbols won’t engage. The DHD… | 根本没有别的那些符号的痕迹. DHD. |
[25:46] | is locking the gate in place so we can’t dial in manually. | 正在关闭星门,我们无法手动拨号. |
[25:49] | I’ve tried everything I know about these things. | 我已经试过所有的方法了. |
[25:56] | Look, no one else believes… | 听着,没人相信 |
[25:58] | you have the knowledge of the original gate builders in your head | 你脑子里装着星门创造者的所有知识, |
[26:02] | except me. | 除了我. |
[26:33] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | – 他在做什么? – 不知道. |
[26:36] | Do you think this is going to help? | 你认为这有用吗? |
[26:38] | I-I don’t… I really don’t… know. | 我我不我不.知道. |
[26:46] | “Shut up and go away. “ | “闭嘴,给我走开.” |
[27:00] | We can’t power up the DHD and get it to recharge its capacitors. | 我们无法启动 DHD 让它重新工作. |
[27:04] | Removing the power source and reinstalling… | 拆了电源重装. |
[27:07] | rebooted the system in tests. | 然后重起系统试试. |
[27:09] | We never simulated a mid-dial lockup. | 我们从来没有模拟过在拨号中锁死的情况. |
[27:11] | We have to dial in now! | 我们现在必须得开始! |
[27:12] | – What is it? – The colonel has a solution. | – 这是什么? – 上校有个办法. |
[27:16] | We weren’t sure what he was drawing at first… | 首先,我们不知道他画的是什么. |
[27:19] | – That’s the dial-home device! – And instructions on how to fix it. | – 这就是返回装置! – 还有使用说明,我们没什么时间了. |
[27:25] | – You guys can work on this for a while. – What is it? | – 你们只有很短的时间来做这个. – 做什么? |
[27:28] | No idea. Actually, not no idea. Just not much of one yet. Work on it. | 不知道. 其实,不能说一点不知道. 至少知道一件事,照着做! |
[27:37] | The object has reached its destination, sir. | 目标已经就位了,长官. |
[27:42] | Now we have to hope those instructions were right. | 现在我们只能祈祷这些个说明是对的. |
[28:06] | Glad to have you back. | 欢迎回来. |
[28:08] | I thought our goose was quite literally cooked this time, sir. | 我想我们这次真的是差点被烤熟了,长官. |
[28:11] | These plans were perfect. Who came up with them? | 这星球真是太美妙了. 这消息是谁弄出来的? |
[28:19] | Colonel?! | 上校?! |
[28:28] | I am sorry, O’Neill. | 对不起,欧尼尔. |
[28:31] | We could not find a way to help you. | 我们还是没法帮你. |
[28:43] | – Feel better? – Much. Thanks. | – 觉得好点了吗? – 好多了,谢谢. |
[28:47] | – Is this what you wanted to show me? – Yes. Jack built it, … | – 这就是你想给我看的东西? – 是啊,杰克 组装的,. |
[28:50] | but no one seems to be able to figure out what it is. | 但似乎没人知道这是什么. |
[28:54] | Colonel, you have no idea what it is | 上校,你是否知道这是什么? 或者说, |
[28:56] | or why you built it? | 是否知道为什么要造这个东西? |
[29:02] | Captain Carter to the control room. Captain Carter… | 卡特 上尉快到控制室来. 卡特 上尉. |
[29:13] | We were preparing to send SG-11… | 我们正准备派遣SG-11 . |
[29:15] | to the next new Stargate address | 到下一个由欧尼尔上校 |
[29:17] | Colonel O’Neill put into the computer. | 输入的新的星门去. |
[29:19] | The gate wouldn’t dial out. The computer is frozen. | 星门不受控制了. 电脑不能用了. |
[29:22] | That doesn’t make any sense. We just ran a full diagnostic. | 别紧张,先全面检查一下. |
[29:31] | The Stargate’s trying to draw more power than usual from the system. | 星门正试图从系统得到比平时更多的能量. |
[29:40] | I’m guessing we should follow him. | 我觉得我们最好跟上他. |
[30:01] | Should we not attempt to stop him, Daniel Jackson? | 我们是不是应该阻止他,丹尼尔杰克森? |
[30:05] | Wait a minute. Jack… | 等一下 杰克. |
[30:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:09] | Euge. | Euge. |
[30:11] | I think that means good. | 我想他是说”好的”. |
[30:14] | Jack, I-I really don’t know if this is a good thing. | 杰克,我我确实不清楚这东西到底是好是坏. |
[30:17] | Euge. | Euge. |
[30:19] | – Euge. – I don’t think he understands any more. | – Euge. – 我觉得他已经不知道我们在说什么了. |
[30:31] | The Stargate just got a huge power boost. | 星门刚刚得到一股巨大的能量. |
[30:33] | It’s drawing ten times more than normal. | 现在已经是正常的十倍了. |
[30:36] | Isn’t that impossible? | 这怎么可能? |
[30:37] | Yes, sir. The circuit should have blown. | 是不可能,长官,我们的线路应该已经烧毁了. |
[30:43] | This is General Hammond. | 我是哈蒙德 将军. |
[30:45] | Sergeant Siler and a maintenance crew to the power room! | 警卫和所有抢修人员赶快去动力室! |
[30:54] | Uh, sir… | 呃,长官. |
[30:57] | The gate is dialling out! | 星门正在开启! |
[30:59] | – Where to? – I have no way of knowing. | – 通向哪里? – 我不知道. |
[31:06] | We’ve completely lost control, sir. | 它完全不受我们控制了,长官. |
[31:13] | Come on, let’s go! | 快快,快跟上! |
[31:22] | Chevron five is encoded. | 象形文字 5号 编码 |
[31:24] | Jack’s device is an energy source. He hooked it up in the power vault. | 杰克 的装置是个能源. 他把那个和电源接在一起了. |
[31:28] | That explains where the gate’s getting all the extra power. | 所以说星门因此得到了足够的能量. |
[31:32] | I would not have authorised that, Dr Jackson. | 我不会允许这么做的,杰克森博士 |
[31:34] | Captain, how do we stop it? | 上尉,怎么停了它? |
[31:36] | You could have Siler pull the main breaker. | 你可以叫人把那东西扯开. |
[31:38] | – Chevron six is encoded. – Jack says this is a good thing. | – 象形文字 6号 编码 – 杰克 说这是个好东西. |
[31:43] | – So far he’s done nothing bad. – So far. | – 目前为止,还没出什么问题. – 目前为止. |
[31:45] | Chevron seven… | 象形文字 7号. |
[31:49] | is encoded? | 也被编码了 |
[31:53] | – And it’s not the point of origin. – What? | – 但是这样还不能开门. – 什么? |
[31:59] | What if all these anomalies that have been happening to Jack… | 如果所有这一切反常的事都和 杰克 有关. |
[32:03] | are part of some… big plan? | 是不是说,这是一个大计划的. 一部分? |
[32:05] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[32:09] | Earlier, Jack said he had to go through the gate. | 之前,杰克 说过他得穿过星门去. |
[32:12] | Maybe everything up until now has been leading to this. | 也许到目前为止他所做的一切 都是为了这个. |
[32:17] | What’s it doing? | 现在怎么样了?? |
[32:22] | Chevron eight is locked! | 象形文字 8号 锁定 |
[32:31] | The wormhole is tracking. | 正在搜索目的地. |
[32:35] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[32:37] | The computer indicates that the wormhole… | 电脑上显示. |
[32:39] | is leaving our known network of Stargates. | 空间隧道正在远离我们已知的星门网络. |
[32:42] | It’s going outside of our galaxy. Far out. | 它指向了我们的银河系之外. 离我们的银河系很远. |
[32:45] | That’s why the gate needed all the extra power. | 正因为这样,星门才需要这么大的能量. |
[32:48] | Hold on. | 等一下. |
[32:50] | I thought Stargate addresses were six points in space… | 我想星门在空间的位置 是由前六个点决定的. |
[32:54] | with the seventh being the point of origin. | 第七个点表示开始点. |
[32:56] | The extra chevron must add | 现在多出的那个符号点, |
[32:58] | a new distance calculation to the existing points. | 肯定是表示和现有坐标的距离. |
[33:01] | Kinda like dialling a different area code. | 有点像打长途时的区号. |
[33:09] | Now what? | 下面做什么? |
[33:14] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[33:20] | I’m just supposed to let you go? | 我在犹豫是否让你去? |
[33:22] | He’s already gone, General. I don’t think we have much of a choice. | 他已经去了,将军. 我想我们已经没什么选择了. |
[33:46] | I will accompany you, O’Neill. | 我和你一起去,欧尼尔. |
[33:49] | I really think he needs to do this alone, Teal’c. | 我想他希望一个人去,提亚克. |
[33:57] | I really hope this is the right thing to do. | 我希望我们这么做没错. |
[34:00] | Wait! Without the remote code device, he won’t be able to get back. | 等一下!没有远距离的拨号装置 他就回不来了. |
[34:04] | Without knowing where he’s going and why, | 不知道他要去哪,也不知道为什么去 |
[34:06] | that could put us in further jeopardy. | 这会把我们置于未知的危险中. |
[34:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t authorise it. | 对不起,我不能允许这种事发生. |
[34:15] | Jack… | 杰克. |
[34:17] | You understand that if you do this, if you go, … | 你得清楚,如果你这么做了 如果你真的去了,. |
[34:20] | you might not be able to come back. | .你有可能再也回不来了. |
[34:45] | Traveller is still en route. | 他仍在空间转换中. |
[34:55] | We’ve lost the traveller! | 我们找不到他了! |
[35:03] | Argh! | 啊! |
[35:51] | Ego. deserdi. asordo. Ego… deserdi… asordo. | |
[36:05] | Comdo. asordo. Comdo… asordo. | |
[36:26] | I’m gonna redial. | 我试试重新连接. |
[36:32] | The computer won’t accept the eighth chevron. | 电脑不接受第八个标示符. |
[36:39] | – Hammond. – It’s Sergeant Siler, sir. | – 哈蒙德. – 我是星门抢修队,长官. |
[36:41] | The device that’s hooked to the power grid? It seems to be dead. | 那个连在电网上的装置 看起来快衰竭了. |
[36:59] | Hello. | 你好. |
[37:15] | Um… | 呃. |
[37:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[37:22] | You are welcome. | 不客气. |
[37:27] | – You understand me? – We speak many languages. | – 你能听懂我说的? – 我们能说很多语言. |
[37:32] | You’re the Asgard – Thor’s race. Right? | 你们是阿斯加德 – 雷神的种族,是吗? |
[37:35] | – You have heard of us? – Nothing but good things. | – 你听说过我们? – 都是些好的方面. |
[37:38] | You looked into the archive that stores all the ancients’ knowledge. | 你看了那个保存着所有古人的知识的装置. |
[37:42] | Apparently. | 很显然. |
[37:44] | It was not meant for you. | 那个不是为你设置的. |
[37:48] | What… ? | 什么.? |
[37:51] | This was all an accident? | 这是一次意外? |
[37:55] | Human physiology… | 人类的生理构造. |
[37:57] | has not advanced to the point | 还没有进化到 |
[37:59] | where your brain could handle that technology. | 可以掌握那些技术的地步. |
[38:01] | Oh… | 噢. |
[38:05] | Uh… So… | 呃. 那么. |
[38:08] | where am I? | 我在哪? |
[38:10] | This is the Asgard planet Othala… | 这是 阿斯加德 的星球 欧特哈拉. |
[38:12] | in the galaxy of Ida. | 在 “艾达” 这个银河系里. |
[38:17] | Why did I come here? | 我为什么会来这里? |
[38:21] | The ancients moved on from our region of space long ago. | 古人很久以前就从我们这里出发离开了. |
[38:25] | Your subconscious mind used their knowledge to find us here, … | 你的潜意识使你利用他们的知识找到了这里,. |
[38:28] | where you could get help. | 一个可以帮助你的地方. |
[38:31] | Very impressive. | 令人敬佩. |
[38:33] | Well… you know… | 那么. 你知道. |
[38:36] | We did not think your brains had advanced even that far. | 我们想你的大脑也没有进化到那个程度. |
[38:40] | How is it… | 你们是怎么. |
[38:42] | you know so much about our brains? | 是怎么知道那么多关于我们的大脑的事的? |
[38:46] | We have studied your race closely. | 我们曾仔细研究过你们这个种族. |
[38:50] | Ah… | 啊. |
[38:57] | – What did you learn? – That your species has great potential. | – 你们都了解了什么? – 你们的种族有很大的潜力. |
[39:04] | Great potential… | 很大的潜力. |
[39:06] | That’s good. | 听起来不错. |
[39:08] | Understand this. | 要明白一点. |
[39:10] | There was once an alliance of four great races in the galaxy. | 这个银河系中 曾经有4个伟大的种族的组成了一个联盟. |
[39:15] | The Asgard. | 阿斯加德种族. |
[39:16] | – The Nox. – Met them. | – 诺克司种族. – 见过. |
[39:19] | – The Furlings. – Don’t know them. | – 弗林种族. – 没听过. |
[39:23] | And the ancients, … | 和古人种族 |
[39:25] | the builders of the Stargates. | 星门的建造者. |
[39:28] | That’s a pretty heady group. | 真是令人激动的组合. |
[39:30] | The alliance was built over many millennia. | 这个联盟建立了几千年. |
[39:33] | Your race has much to prove before we may interact on that level. | 在我们在那个水平上平等相处之前 你们的种族还有很多事要做. |
[39:40] | Uh… | 嗯. |
[39:44] | Uh… | 呃. |
[39:48] | Look… | 听着. |
[39:52] | You all seem to be quite… wonderful… | 你们看起来都是很.完美的. |
[40:00] | people. | 人. |
[40:05] | And… | 但是. |
[40:07] | I don’t want to sound ungrateful… | 我不想说不好听的话. |
[40:10] | because I really, really appreciate you | 因为我真的,真的很感激你们 |
[40:13] | getting all that stuff out of my head. | 把塞在我脑子里的东西拿出来. |
[40:18] | But you folks should understand… | 但是你和你的人得明白. |
[40:23] | that we’re out there now. | 我们已经离开了那里. |
[40:28] | And we might not be ready for a lot of this stuff… | 而且我们也没准备好接受这么多本领. |
[40:30] | but we’re doing the best we can. | 但我们永远会尽我们的全力去做好每一件事情. |
[40:36] | We are a very curious race. | 我们是懂得求知的种族. |
[41:08] | You have already taken the first steps | 你们已经迈出了第一步. |
[41:10] | towards becoming… the fifth race. | 成为第五个伟大的种族的第一步. |
[41:20] | We’ll have to shut the whole system down and reboot. | 我们得关闭所有的系统并且重起. |
[41:23] | – Can you close the iris if necessary? – Apparently not. | – 如果需要的话,你能先关上虹膜吗? – 明显不能. |
[41:27] | That’s not good. | 这好像不太好. |
[41:29] | I don’t care what you have to do. I want control of this system back. | 上尉,我不管你做什么. 我要这系统重新受我们的控制. |
[41:33] | Yes, sir. I’m trying. | 是,长官 我正在尝试 |
[41:44] | We have an incoming wormhole. | 有一个向我们这来的虫洞连接 |
[42:15] | Everything seems to be back online, sir, including the iris. | 所有的东西都正常了,长官 包括虹膜装置. |
[42:18] | Good work, Captain. | 干的好,上尉. |
[42:27] | – I’m back. – What happened? | – 我回来了. – 发生了什么? |
[42:32] | Do you still have the knowledge of the ancients? | 你还保留古人的知识吗? |
[42:37] | Nope. Don’t remember a thing! | 没了,什么都想不起来了! |
[42:44] | But you know that meaning of life stuff? | 但是你弄清楚了那些生命存在的痕迹了吗? |
[42:50] | I think we’re gonna be all right. | 我想我们都会好起来的. |