时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Shouldn’t they be here by now? | 他们现在不是应该在这里了吗? |
[00:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:30] | I do not believe the Tok’ra would mislead us. | 我不相信托克拉会骗我们 |
[00:33] | Assuming it was the Tok’ra who sent the message to meet them here. | 假设这是托克拉发消息让我们与他们会面的第一地点 |
[00:37] | I mean, all we really received was a set of coordinates. | 我是说 我们收到的其实只是一系列坐标而已 |
[00:42] | On our radio frequency. Who else would send us a signal like that? | 这我们的无线电频率 还会有谁发这样的信号? |
[00:48] | Y’know, I’m not real crazy about this… | 你知道吗,我对此并不着迷于. |
[00:51] | “Don’t call us, we’ll call you”policy. | “别叫我们,我们会叫你”的政策 |
[01:24] | There! | 瞧! |
[01:40] | Cover up! | 快跑! |
[02:35] | Holybuckets! | 噢,天! |
[02:39] | Help me. | 帮帮我! |
[03:39] | Stargate.SG1-s02e17.Serpents.Song | |
[03:49] | Well! | 哦! |
[03:52] | Whoa! Is that who I think it is? | 哇! 真的是你吗? |
[03:55] | Tauri, please. | 塔瑞,拜托了 |
[03:59] | Teal’c! Apophis is much more valuable to us alive than dead. | 提亚克! 对我们来说 阿波菲斯活着比死了有价值 |
[04:12] | Sir, we’ve got incoming! | 长官,有东西来了! |
[04:20] | Oh yeah | 哦.好极了 |
[04:22] | All right, dial us up. Get us outta here. | 好吧,拨号,让我们离开这 |
[04:32] | – What are they doing? – They wish to take Apophis alive. | – 他们在做什么?! – 他们想要阿波菲斯 |
[05:01] | Agh | 啊! |
[05:09] | – Colonel? – General Hammond, Apophis. | – 上校? – 哈蒙德将军,阿波菲斯. |
[05:14] | Apophis! General Hammond. | 阿波菲斯! 这是哈蒙德将军 |
[05:19] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[05:21] | I demand Kal mah! | 我要求Kal mah! |
[05:25] | I’m not really sure, but I think he’s asking for… | 我也不明白,但是我想他要求. |
[05:27] | Sanctuary. | 避难 |
[05:29] | Right. | 对 |
[05:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:35] | I think some rival Goa’uld just kicked his ass. | 我想勾阿呜把他们的敌人打得很惨 |
[05:38] | There were several other death gliders in pursuit, sir. | 还有几只滑翔机在追着呢 |
[05:42] | I demand Kal mah! | 我要求Kal mah! |
[05:44] | You’re not in a position to demand anything, sir. Lock him up. | 你现在可不能要求什么了 把他锁起来 |
[05:48] | Sir, with respect, he is badly injured. | 但是他受伤很重 |
[05:52] | We need to get him into the OR right now. | 我们得马上送他到手术室 |
[05:55] | Do what you need to keep him alive, Doctor. | 医生,一定要救活他 |
[05:57] | We’ve got a lot of questions. | 我们有很多问题要问他 |
[05:59] | Yes, sir. OK, let’s move him. | 是,长官 我们把他搬过去 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna start him on two IVs. Let’s go! | 我将在输液室着手抢救,我们快点 |
[06:05] | I want four SFs posted at all times. | 我想要4个守卫负责现场 |
[06:07] | If he tries to escape, | 如果他要逃跑, |
[06:09] | you’re authorised to do whatever is necessary to stop him. | 你有权采取任何措施来阻止他 |
[06:20] | We’ll debrief at 1100 hours. | 11点开个会 |
[06:24] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[06:34] | Both femurs were smashed and there was internal bleeding. | 2个大腿骨都碎了 还有内出血 |
[06:36] | Surgery and transfusions have stabilised him. | 手术和输血可以暂时止住他的伤势 |
[06:39] | His Goa’uld symbiote will repair those injuries. | 勾阿呜共生体会自动愈合这些伤口的 |
[06:42] | It’s kept him alive so far, Teal’c, | 哦,我想这就是为什么他还活着的原因了,提亚克 |
[06:46] | buttake a look at this. | 但是,看看这个监视器 |
[06:47] | What you’re looking at is | 你看到的是 |
[06:48] | the symbiote attached to the host’s brainstem. | 附着在脑干上的共生体 |
[06:51] | D’you see all these lesions? | 看到它上面的伤口了没? |
[06:52] | There’s dozens. I can treat the human part… | 有几十个,它能治疗人类身体…… |
[06:55] | but as for the symbiote itself- There is no treatment. | – 但是对于共生体本身. – 是得到治疗的 |
[07:00] | He’s been tortured. | 他遭受过折磨 |
[07:08] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[07:10] | II just had a memory ofof Jolinar. | 我,我只是想起了尧力纳. |
[07:14] | PainWhen she was killed by the Ashrak. | 痛. 当她被艾叙拉克杀害的时候 |
[07:19] | The Ashrak had this device. He used it on us. | 艾叙拉克有这种设备 他用那个来对付我们 |
[07:22] | It was meant to cause incredible pain. | 那个疼痛是难以想象的 |
[07:27] | Apophis was tortured by the same thing. | 阿波菲斯被同样的东西折磨了 |
[07:37] | – So he’s dying? – Yes. | – 他快死了? – 是的 |
[07:40] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定? |
[07:42] | As sure as I can be, sir, | 考虑到我们对于勾阿呜生理所了解的情况 |
[07:43] | considering what we know of Goa’uld physiology. | 我非常确定 |
[07:46] | Good! | 很好! |
[07:48] | When? | 什么时候? |
[07:50] | Without access to a sarcophagus, | 如果不进到石棺里面 |
[07:52] | the Goa’uld body will continue to deteriorate. | 勾阿呜会持续恶化 |
[07:55] | So we’re looking at daysweeks, certainly. | 就是不知道是几天,还是几个星期. |
[07:58] | This torture wasn’t designed to extract information. | 他们折磨他不是为了问讯息 |
[08:01] | It’s a method of execution. | 这是刑法的一种 |
[08:05] | So what does he really want? | 那么他的目的到底是什么? |
[08:06] | You heard him yourself. He wants sanctuary. | 你自己听到了 他想得到庇护 |
[08:10] | I’m not buying that. | 我不相信 |
[08:12] | He gambled we would show compassion even to our worst enemy. | 他喃喃的说我们会同情他 即使他是我们最大的敌人 |
[08:15] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[08:19] | You think he orchestrated this? | 你觉得这是他的阴谋? |
[08:21] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[08:23] | The only compassion I showed was by not blowing his head off. | 我对他唯一的同情就是 我没有把他的头砍下来 |
[08:28] | I have witnessed… | 我见识过. |
[08:28] | once powerful Goa’uld enter the service | 一旦被强大征服者征服 |
[08:31] | of their conquerors in exchange for life. | 勾阿呜会以生命做交换为他们服务 |
[08:33] | When Apophis was the conqueror, | 当阿波菲斯为统治者的时候 |
[08:35] | he enjoyed seeing his enemies so weakened. | 他看到他敌人弱小很高兴 |
[08:37] | We’re a long way from being his conquerors. | 我们没有征服他们 |
[08:39] | But we are greatly responsible for his downfall. | 但是对他的垮台我们得付很大的责任 |
[08:44] | He lost an army when you destroyed those two ships in orbit. | 当你摧毁轨道的2艘船的时候 使他失去了他的军队 |
[08:46] | Bra’tac said that | 布瑞泰克说这件事 |
[08:48] | weakened his place among the Goa’uld System Lords. | 使他在勾阿呜统治阶层的地位下降 |
[08:51] | His blood is in the water and the sharks have a feeding frenzy. | 他的血在水里,那些鲨鱼会吃人的 |
[08:54] | And he has come here seeking refuge. | 他来这里寻找庇护 |
[08:56] | Well, that’s tough! | 哦,真辛苦啊! |
[08:59] | I say we beat whatever information we can out of old snake- boy… | 我说我们从他嘴上得出消息. |
[09:04] | and toss him back to the sharks. | 就把他扔回给鲨鱼群 |
[09:05] | Not so fast, Colonel. | 别这么急,上校. |
[09:06] | He’s essentially a prisoner of war. That gives him certain rights. | 他绝对是个战犯 战犯的身份给了他一定的权利 |
[09:13] | Rights, General? | 对吗,将军? |
[09:15] | We also have to consider the host. | 我们也得考虑下宿主啊 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry, sir, but we are dealing with two beings within one body. | 对不起,但是我们处理的是一体2灵 |
[09:22] | The symbiote may be an enemy, but the host is innocent. | 也许共生体是敌人 而他的宿主是无辜的 |
[09:25] | Oh, come on! How much of the host do you think is still around? | 算了! 你觉得现在那个宿主还挺得下去吗? |
[09:29] | Apophis will have that knowledge. | 阿波菲斯应该知道的 |
[09:31] | We also need to consider military intelligence. | 我们得考虑下他的军事知识 |
[09:35] | I informed my superiors of our situation. | 我告诉了上级我们的情况 |
[09:37] | My orders are to extract whatever information we can… | 我命令你们尽可能快的问得信息. |
[09:41] | in the short time we may have. – He will tell you nothing, General. | – 时间是很有限的 – 他什么都不会说的,将军 |
[09:44] | If he believes it’s in his own interest, he might. | 如果他知道这跟他自身利益相关,他会的 |
[09:47] | We are the only thing between him and whatever Goa’uld was after him. | 没有我们,他就只能去面对追逐他的敌人了 |
[09:52] | We need answers. Let me know when he’s conscious. | 我们需要答案 他醒过来就通知我 |
[09:56] | I’ll tell you when he’s ready for questioning, sir. | 他清醒可以回答问题,我就告诉你 |
[09:59] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[10:07] | Sir? | 长官? |
[10:11] | I should’ve shot him. | 我应该开枪打死他的 |
[10:30] | Doctor Fraiser, he’s awake. | 弗雷泽医生,他醒了 |
[10:41] | Not so close, doc! | 别靠那么近! |
[10:45] | He’s not strong enough to hurt me, Colonel. | 他还没强壮到可以伤害我,上校. |
[10:50] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[11:00] | He asked to speak to you by name. | 他要求允许直呼你的名字 |
[11:07] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 |
[11:11] | I am dying. | 我要死了 |
[11:14] | My heart bleeds for you. | 我的心为你流血 |
[11:17] | You lie poorly. | 你的谎话真不高明 |
[11:21] | It is you who have done this. | 这都是你造成的 |
[11:24] | You rejoice. | 你很高兴吧 |
[11:27] | Not really. What do you want? | 不是,你想要什么? |
[11:30] | To live. | 生存 |
[11:32] | Can’t help you there. | 这我帮不上忙 |
[11:34] | That’s between you and your god. | 那是你和你的神之间的事 |
[11:38] | Oh, wait a minute! | 等等! |
[11:41] | You are your god! | 你就是你的神! |
[11:44] | That’s a problem. | 这就有问题 |
[11:48] | I am worth far more to you than you will admit. | 虽然你不承认,但是我对你们非常重要 |
[11:50] | – You tell me, what are you worth? – Your people… | – 那你告诉我,你有多重要? – 你们…… |
[11:53] | they are still primitive. You will be destroyed. | 他们仍然很落后 你们会被毁灭的 |
[11:57] | You’re not up to it. | 你还办不到 |
[12:00] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[12:03] | – There is another. – Yeah? Who? | – 还有别人 – 是吗?谁? |
[12:07] | There is much you would learn from me, Tauri. | 从我身上,你们可以知道很多东西,塔瑞. |
[12:17] | But for that knowledge there is a price. | 但是要我告诉你我知道的事 是有代价的 |
[12:23] | A new host. | 新宿主 |
[12:25] | A host? | 宿主? |
[12:27] | So that I may live. | 这样我才能活下去 |
[12:30] | In exchange for all the knowledge of the Goa’uld. | 然后我把关于勾阿呜的一切告诉你们 |
[12:33] | The secrets of star travel… | 星际航行的秘密,. |
[12:36] | our weapons… | 我们的武器,. |
[12:39] | our power. | 我们的能力 |
[12:40] | All that? | 就这些? |
[12:41] | In time, more. | 有时间的话,会更多 |
[12:49] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[12:51] | A single human life is worth so much you would risk a world? | 一个人类的生命值得你拿这个世界去冒险? |
[12:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[12:57] | That’s why they call us the good guys. | 这就是我们叫好人的原因 |
[13:03] | Doc… | 医生,. |
[13:06] | let me know when he dies. | 他死的时候通知我 |
[13:09] | Sokar! | 索卡尔! |
[13:12] | What? | 什么? |
[13:14] | An ancient and powerful Goa’uld. | 一个古老而强大的勾阿呜 |
[13:18] | You have helped him to become strong. | 你帮他变强了 |
[13:21] | The last of my loyal Jaffa died stealing me from his grasp. | 对我非常忠心的贾法死的时候 把我从他手里偷出来了 |
[13:26] | He will not rest until I am found. | 不找到我他不会罢休的 |
[13:29] | That is why I chose to come here. | 这就是我为什么来这里的原因 |
[13:32] | So that, in death, I would be assured you will die with me. | 所以要死的话,你们会跟我一起去死 |
[13:46] | Sokar is a Goa’uld of ancient times. | 索卡尔是一个古老勾阿呜 |
[13:50] | He was ruler of the System Lords, | 他是系统统治者之一 |
[13:52] | but was defeated by an alliance of Goa’uld. | 但是被勾阿呜的一个联盟国打败了 |
[13:54] | Apophis and Ra were his conquerors. | 阿波菲斯和拉就是他的征服者 |
[13:56] | – Where did he go? – Apophis himself believed him destroyed. | – 他去哪了? – 阿波菲斯以为他死了 |
[14:00] | Obviously, he was mistaken. | 看来他错了 |
[14:02] | Well, if he was almost wiped out, how bad could he be now? | 如果他都差不多都消灭了 那我们将会有多惨? |
[14:07] | It’s rhetorical, Teal’c. | 开玩笑的,提亚克. |
[14:10] | His name’s very old in Earth mythology. | 在地球神话里,他的名字非常古老 |
[14:12] | He was the most feared deity in ancient Egypt | 在古埃及他是最受敬畏的神 |
[14:15] | the original god of death. | 死神原型 |
[14:17] | Got anything a little more up to date? | 有没有新点的资料? |
[14:19] | I don’t know what he’s been up to lately, | 我不知道近来他成什么样了 |
[14:21] | butthere was a time he ruled Earth. | 但是他曾经统治过地球 |
[14:24] | His lands near Memphis were covered by darkness… | 他在孟斐斯附近的统治区域 是一片黑暗 |
[14:26] | and inhabited byserpents. | 居住着蛇 |
[14:31] | Unas. The first hosts of the Goa’uld. | 乌纳斯.勾阿呜的第一个宿主 |
[14:34] | Well, that makes sense. | 哦,真有意思 |
[14:38] | If the Unas were the first ones… | 如果乌纳斯是第一代宿主,. |
[14:38] | there had to have been a time | 那么勾阿呜的2种形态 |
[14:40] | when both forms of Goa’uld host coexisted. | 应该共存过 |
[14:42] | Kind of like Neanderthal | 有点像尼安德塔猿人. |
[14:45] | Which is he? | 哪个是他? |
[14:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:47] | But his portion of Tuat, or the Otherworld, | 但是在他的领地图阿特或其他区域 |
[14:50] | was filled with lakes of fire. | 都是充满火的湖 |
[14:52] | The wicked were thrown in as punishment, after torture and mutilation. | 坏人被折磨以后,被扔进去,以示惩罚 |
[14:57] | Hell. | 天 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Basically, he was the original Satan. | 是的,这样来说,他是最原始的撒旦 |
[15:04] | Well! Isn’t that special! | 喔! 没什么特别的! |
[15:07] | Incoming traveller. | (广播) 未经授权的访问 |
[15:09] | Speak of the devil! | 说曹操,曹操到! |
[15:18] | – Lieutenant Simmons! – There are no units offworld. | – 西蒙斯中尉! – 外面没有东西 |
[15:21] | – Close the iris. – Yes, sir. | – 关闭虹膜 – 是,长官 |
[15:27] | Go, go, go! | 快,快,快! |
[15:28] | Move it! | 快走! |
[15:28] | Let’s go! | 我们去吧! |
[15:36] | On the alert! | 警戒! |
[15:55] | Is there any way to determine what that was? | 有没有办法知道这是什么东西? |
[15:57] | We can get a radiation team to check the decay signature on the iris. | 我们可以找放射小组 来检查虹膜上留下的东西 |
[16:01] | I’m on it, Captain. | 收到,上尉 |
[16:02] | Radiation team to gate room. | 请放射小组过来 |
[16:05] | Sir, I’d like to get back to the interrogation, if I might. | 长官,如果可以的话,我想回去审问 |
[16:08] | – OK. – Sir, I’m… | – 好的 – 长官,我是. |
[16:10] | the expert on Sokar around here. I’d like a shot at the interrogation. | 这里的索卡尔专家,我也想参加审问 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 可以,去吧 |
[16:40] | Is he conscious? | 他醒着吗? |
[16:42] | Come, Daniel. | 过来,丹尼尔 |
[16:59] | You know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[17:01] | Because of what we hold in common. | 因为我们有共同之处 |
[17:04] | Amaunet, my queen. | 阿玛乃特,我的皇后 |
[17:09] | Her name is Sha’re. | 她叫莎瑞. |
[17:11] | She is my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[17:14] | They are one and the same. | 她们是同一个相同的人 |
[17:16] | Amaunet possesses her. Sha’re is a prisoner. | 阿玛乃特占据了她 莎瑞是个囚犯 |
[17:20] | But she is somewhere. I want you to tell me where. | 但是她还活着 我希望你告诉我她在哪 |
[17:24] | Amaunet… | 阿玛乃特. |
[17:27] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[17:30] | You do not believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[17:33] | No. No, I… | 不,不,我. |
[17:36] | – I don’t think that’s possible. – How could you? | – 我觉得这是不可能的 – 你怎么能不相信? |
[17:39] | Our minds… | 我们的思想,. |
[17:41] | our knowledge… | 我们的知识,. |
[17:43] | our very being is so much greater… | 我们的肉身更了不起,. |
[17:44] | so much more. | 更棒 |
[17:48] | I know where your child is. | 我知道你孩子在哪 |
[17:56] | My son? | 我儿子? |
[17:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:59] | I brought him into the world with my own hands… | 我凭我的力量把他带到了我们的世界 |
[18:02] | on Abydos. – He was taken by Heru-ur. | – 他在阿比多斯. – 他被赫鲁厄带走的 |
[18:05] | No. | 不 |
[18:08] | By me. | 被我 |
[18:16] | I have no use for the child now. | 我现在用不到那个孩子 |
[18:22] | Amaunet… | 阿玛乃特. |
[18:25] | I knew the moment I laid eyes on her she was the vessel for a queen. | 我第一眼看到她的时候,我就知道 她是我皇后的宿主 |
[18:33] | If you don’t tell me where she is… | 如果你不告诉我她在哪里 |
[18:36] | I’ll kill you right here. | .我马上杀了你 |
[18:40] | You have neither the strengthnor the will. | 你没有这个力量,也没这个勇气. |
[18:46] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[19:07] | WeWe think that thud we heard hitting the iris was a Sagan box. | 我们认为撞击虹膜的是一个萨根盒子 |
[19:10] | Its radioactive signature matches the one we gave the Tok’ra. | 它的放射性物质符合我们给托克拉的那一个 |
[19:16] | They’re coming here. | 他们到这里来了 |
[19:22] | Incoming traveller. | 有入侵者 |
[19:23] | Decision time, sir. | 长官,该决定了 |
[19:26] | Captain Carter, are you 100%/% certain? | 卡特上尉,你100%确定? |
[19:28] | That the signature matches the one we gave the Tok’ra? Yes, sir. | 它的放射性物质符合我们给托克拉的那一个 是的,长官 |
[19:31] | That it came from them? No. | 是他们吗? 没错 |
[19:34] | What if one or more of the Tok’ra | 万一是一个或几个 |
[19:35] | have been captured by Sokar and tortured? | 被索卡尔抓住并折磨的托克拉人呢? |
[19:37] | I don’t think that they would give us up. | 我觉得他们不会罢休的 |
[19:40] | I’m with Carter, General. I say we keep the door open. | 我同意卡特的,将军 我说把门打开 |
[19:44] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:58] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎. |
[20:00] | Martouf. | 玛图夫. |
[20:03] | Defence team, you may stand down. | 防卫小组,可以放下武器了 |
[20:07] | I offer you greetings from the High Council of the Tok’ra. | 我代表托克拉高级议会向你们问好 |
[20:11] | Why didn’t my father come? | 我父亲怎么不来? |
[20:12] | He’s dealing with more urgent matters. | 他在处理更紧急的事 |
[20:14] | We come to offer you a word of warning. | 我们来给你们一个警告的 |
[20:16] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[20:19] | We know you have Apophis as your prisoner. | 我们知道你们抓了阿波菲斯 |
[20:21] | You must return him to the planet you retrieved him from immediately. | 你们必须立即把他送回你们抓到他的星球 |
[20:47] | Since Jacob has joined the Tok’ra, | 因为雅各布成为托克拉的一员 |
[20:49] | I have come to a deeper understanding… | 我们更能理解. |
[20:51] | of your people, your purpose, and your extraordinary gifts. | 你们人类,你们目的和你们特别的礼物 |
[20:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | You have shown skill and cunning in taking Apophis | 在从索卡尔手上夺走阿波菲斯的时候 |
[21:01] | from the hands of Sokar. | 你们显示出了你们的才能和计谋 |
[21:03] | However… | 但是. |
[21:04] | You know, as much as I love where you’re going with this, we… | 谢谢你的到来,但是. |
[21:08] | didn’t exactly do that. | 我们没有带走他 |
[21:11] | Our operatives aboard Sokar’s vessel… | 我们的人登上索卡尔的船. |
[21:14] | witnessed you leave the crash site and enter the Stargate. | 看到你们离开出事地点 并进入星际之门 |
[21:17] | We received a signal. A set of coordinates. | 我们接到信号 是一组坐标, |
[21:20] | We thought it was from you. | 我们以为是来自你们的 |
[21:22] | – We sent no such signal. – We know that now. | – 我们没有发信号 – 我们现在知道了 |
[21:26] | Then who? | 那么是谁? |
[21:28] | We’re going to assume it was Apophis. | 我们想应该是阿波菲斯. |
[21:36] | Why would he take refuge among the Tauri? He despises you. | 他为什么在塔瑞中寻找帮助? 他轻视你们 |
[21:40] | And you have nothing of use to him. | 你们对他来说没利用价值 |
[21:42] | He’s goin’ down. And he wants to take us with him. | 他要死了 他想带我们一起死 |
[21:47] | He has taken advantage of your weakness. | 他利用你们的弱点 |
[21:49] | We don’t consider what we did a sign of weakness. | 我们不觉得我们所做的是弱小的表现 |
[21:52] | Then you are fools. | 那么你们是傻瓜 |
[21:55] | Turn him over to Sokar now and he may spare you. | 马上把他交给索卡尔 也许他会饶了你们 |
[21:58] | I’m afraid we can’t do that just yet. | 目前我们还不能这么做 |
[22:01] | If he remains here, you will all die. | 如果把他留在这,你们都要死 |
[22:04] | If not by the hand of Sokar… | 即使不死在索卡尔手上,. |
[22:06] | then by the many Goa’uld | 也可能死在其他勾阿呜手上 |
[22:09] | who wish to destroy Apophis themselves. | 他们希望能完全摧毁阿波菲斯 |
[22:11] | You do not see what you have done. | 你们不明白自己在做什么 |
[22:14] | You have entered a battle you are ill- equipped to fight… | 你们陷入了一场敌我悬殊的战斗 |
[22:17] | tipped the balance of power among the Goa’uld… | 破坏勾阿呜内部势力的平衡,. |
[22:19] | and worsened the fortune of your race. | 使你们人类的处境变得危险 |
[22:22] | We must know… | 我们一定要知道. |
[22:23] | what would happen to him if we turned him over. | 如果我们把他交出去,他会怎么样 |
[22:27] | I am certain he would be executed. | 他一定会被处决的 |
[22:30] | Eventually. | 最后一定会 |
[22:32] | I see. | 我明白 |
[22:33] | Surely you welcome this. | 你们应该欢迎这个 |
[22:35] | His guilt is clear. He cannot be allowed to escape punishment. | 他的罪行非常清楚 他是无法逃脱惩罚的 |
[22:39] | He won’t. He’s dying. | 他不会,他快死了 |
[22:44] | You are certain of this? | 你们确定吗? |
[22:45] | Yes. His body has begun to age at an increasing rate. | 是的,他的身体衰老得越来越快了 |
[22:49] | Without a sarcophagus to rejuvenate him, of course. | 没有石棺来复活他,这是一定会出现的情况 |
[22:53] | In the short time he has remaining… | 在他活着的短暂时间里,. |
[22:56] | we may yet learn information that could help us to defend ourselves. | 我们也许还可以获取怎么防卫自己的信息 |
[23:00] | Your knowledge is too primitive for such information to be of any use. | 你们知识太原始了,知道这些也没用 |
[23:04] | Don’t you comprehend the danger you are in? | 你们还不清楚你们现在的危险吗?! |
[23:09] | We cannot defend you from the Goa’uld. | 我们不会帮你们防御勾阿呜的 |
[23:12] | You cannot expect us to. | 你们不要希望我们会 |
[23:14] | We don’t. | 我们不会 |
[23:18] | Overconfidence was theirfailing, O’Neill. | 过于自信是他们的缺点,欧尼尔. |
[23:21] | I hope it has not also become yours. | 我希望这还没有成为你们的缺点 |
[23:35] | Forgive Lantash. | 原谅兰挞旭. |
[23:37] | He is sometimes passionate in his opinions. | 他对自己的看法很热情 |
[23:44] | We cannot and would not force you to do anything. | 我们不能也不会强迫你们做什么事 |
[23:47] | But since we have not convinced you of the danger you face… | 但是既然我们没让你们意识到你们面临的危险,. |
[23:51] | may we see him? | 我能见见他吗? |
[24:09] | – What is that you’re injecting into him? – Morphine sulphate. | – 你给他注射的什么东西? – 吗啡硫酸盐 |
[24:13] | – To ease the pain. – You said he had been tortured. | – 减轻疼痛的 – 你说他被折磨了 |
[24:16] | He’s also experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the sarcophagus. | 对石棺的瘾也发作了 |
[24:20] | – But he is your enemy. – He is my patient. | – 但是他是你的敌人 – 他是我的病人 |
[24:22] | Amaunet! | 阿玛乃特! |
[24:24] | – Apophis, hear me. – Amaunet! | – 阿波菲斯,听得到我吗 – 阿玛乃特! |
[24:26] | – I would speak with you. – Amaunet! | – 我要跟你说几句 – 阿玛乃特! |
[24:31] | My love! | 我爱你! |
[24:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[24:50] | See-mu-we! See-mu-we! | See-mu-we! See-mu-we! |
[24:53] | That’s ancient Egyptian. Thismust be the host. | 那是古埃及语 这一定是宿主 |
[25:01] | Talk to him. | 跟他说说 |
[25:06] | I don’t know what to say! | 我不知道说什么! |
[25:20] | Thousands of years, trapped inside your own body… | 困在你身体里几千年. |
[25:22] | It’s unimaginable. | 难以想象 |
[25:26] | He won’t be conscious again for a while. | 他暂时不会清醒了 |
[25:29] | Then we will take our leave of him. | 我们带他走, |
[25:31] | I will tell you the coordinates to send us. | 我会告诉你坐标来送我们 |
[25:33] | We can question him together. We can share any information we get. | 我们可以一起向他提问 我们可以共享得到的信息 |
[25:37] | Incoming traveller. | (广播) 未经授权的访问 |
[25:40] | – Expecting someone? – No. | – 你们的人? – 不是 |
[25:47] | Defence teams, stand by. | 防卫小组,准备 |
[25:49] | – Keep that iris closed. – Yes, sir. | – 保持虹膜的关闭状态 – 是,长官 |
[26:00] | Sokar has found you. | 索卡尔找到你们了 |
[26:03] | How? | 怎么会? |
[26:04] | His pilots saw you flee through the Chaapa- ai. | 他的飞行员看到你们用恰怕艾逃走. |
[26:07] | The symbols of the Tauri are well known by the Goa’uld. | 勾阿呜非常清楚塔瑞的坐标 |
[26:15] | That iris will hold. | 虹膜挺得住的 |
[26:17] | It’s a trinium titanium alloy. | 它是氚(超重氢)钛合金的 |
[26:19] | Just a few microns from the event horizon. | 离边界几微米, |
[26:23] | It won’t let matter reintegrate. | 它使物质不会再次复合 |
[26:26] | Something is appearing. | 有东西消失了 |
[26:31] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能? |
[26:34] | The space between your metal barrier and the wormhole… | 金属屏障和小孔之前的空间 |
[26:36] | may be enough for particles of high energy to reintegrate. | 也许足够高能量的微粒再次复合 |
[26:40] | – Subatomic particles? – Yes. | – 亚原子微粒? – 是的 |
[26:43] | He’s firing a particle accelerator at the wormhole? | 他对着小孔发射微粒加速器? |
[26:48] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[26:49] | Sir, we may be seeing the decay of subatomic particles | 长官,也许我们可以看看轰击虹膜时留下来的 |
[26:53] | as they bombard the iris. | 亚原子微粒 |
[26:55] | Small enough to reintegrate, but moving at near light velocities. | 小得足以再次复合 但是却能以光速移动 |
[26:58] | If Sokar can modulate the particle stream enough… | 如果索卡尔能调节微粒流 |
[27:02] | People of the Tauri. | 塔瑞人 |
[27:07] | You have taken what is mine. | 你们带走了属于我的东西 |
[27:10] | For this you will be destroyed. | 因此,我要毁了你们 |
[27:17] | The iris is beginning to heat up, sir. | 虹膜开始加热了,长官 |
[27:19] | How long can they maintain this? | 这样可以保持多久? |
[27:20] | The longest Goa’uld attack against an iris was 38 minutes. | 勾阿呜攻击虹膜最长38分钟 |
[27:24] | We think that’s the maximum a wormhole can be maintained. | 我们认为这是小孔能保持的最久时间 |
[27:28] | They’ll dial us up and do this all over again. | 他们一直这样做,我们就糟了 |
[27:31] | This changes things. | 情况变化 |
[27:33] | I’d better get on the phone with the President. | 我最好马上打电话给总统 |
[27:37] | – Can you help us? – I know of no way. | – 能帮我们吗? – 我也没有办法 |
[27:42] | In the meantime, Carter, | 同时,卡特 |
[27:43] | why don’t you see what you can get out of Apophis? | 为什么不去试试 能从阿波菲斯口中得到什么? |
[27:46] | His neck’s on the line here now, too. | 他的情况也很危险了 |
[27:49] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[27:50] | I will accompany you. | 我跟你一起 |
[28:00] | I will not speak to the Shol’va. | 我不跟休伐说话 |
[28:04] | Just answer this. | 只要回答这个就行了 |
[28:06] | Sokar is firing a particle beam | 索卡尔正在对我们星际之门的屏障 |
[28:08] | at the barrier we have within our Stargate. | 发射一种微粒光柱 |
[28:11] | How do we defend against it? | 我们该怎么做? |
[28:13] | There is no defence. | 没办法 |
[28:15] | – He lies. – Shol’va, kree! | – 他撒谎 – 休伐,可里! |
[28:17] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么这么确定? |
[28:21] | Because he used the weapon against me. | 因为我也遇到过那种武器 |
[28:26] | The pain returns! | 疼痛又回来了! |
[28:31] | We’re not gonna get anything out of him in this state. | 我们从他嘴里问不出什么的 |
[28:35] | I’ll get Dr Fraiser. | 我去找弗雷泽医生 |
[28:48] | I have waited many years for this moment. | 这一刻,我等了很多年了 |
[28:51] | Do you think you have won, Teal’c? | 你觉得你们赢了吗,提亚克? |
[28:54] | You are about to die. | 你快要死了 |
[28:57] | Perhaps that is so. | 也许是的 |
[28:59] | But my people have won freedom. | 但是我的人民赢得了自由 |
[29:02] | The Jaffa will never be free. | 贾法 永远都不会得到自由的 |
[29:04] | They are free even now. | 现在他们就已经自由了 |
[29:07] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[29:09] | Hear me, Apophis. | 听我说, 阿波菲斯. |
[29:12] | This day will become a holy day on Chulak. | 今天会成为丘拉克历史上神圣的一天 |
[29:16] | The day of your death. | 你死亡的那天 |
[29:17] | The larval Goa’uld you carry within you… | 你携带的小勾阿呜 |
[29:20] | is your master even now. All of you! | 现在已经是你主人了 是你们所有的主人 |
[29:24] | And when the time comes for those children to take a host, | 当小孩子开始找宿主的时候 |
[29:27] | you will die! | 你就死了! |
[29:28] | Then we will find other symbiotes, then discard them when they mature. | 然后我们会去找其他共生体 然后在他们成熟的时候丢掉他们 |
[29:34] | – We will use your kind as you used mine. – No! | – 我们会像你利用我们一样利用你们 – 不啊! |
[29:37] | The people of Chulak no longer worship you. They no longer fear you. | 丘拉克人不再崇拜你 他们不再害怕你 |
[29:44] | The time of Apophis has finally come to an end. | 阿波菲斯时代已经完结了 |
[29:48] | Then kill me now! | 现在就杀了我吧! |
[29:50] | Tell us how to defend ourselves. | 告诉我们该怎么防卫 |
[29:58] | I will die with a smile on my lips, | 我会笑着死去, |
[30:01] | knowing that you will die along with me, Shol’va. | 因为我知道 你们会跟我一起死,休伐. |
[30:09] | Come no further. | 别靠近他 |
[30:13] | Let him suffer. | 让他痛吧 |
[30:17] | And when he can stand the pain no more… | 他疼得受不了的时候,. |
[30:19] | he will tell us how to defend ourselves against Sokar. | 会告诉我们,对于索卡尔 该怎么保护我们自己 |
[30:26] | Teal’cplease move. | 提亚克,. 请走开 |
[30:30] | There was a time when you would die for me, Teal’c. | 你迟早会再为我而死的,提亚克. |
[30:40] | That time is no more. | 不会的 |
[30:48] | Easy! | 放松! |
[30:51] | Easy… | 放松. |
[31:02] | All right. These shields of yours… | 好了,保护你的东西. |
[31:05] | They obviously absorb different forms of energy. Maybe we… | 他们明显的吸收了各种不同的能量 也许我们 |
[31:13] | I sense a presence within you. | 我感觉到在你体内有东西 |
[31:16] | Could your shields help us or not? | 保护你的东西能帮助我们吗? |
[31:24] | You were once possessed by a Goa’uld. | 你曾经被勾阿呜占据 |
[31:29] | I’m sure you will make an excellent host | 我相信你一定会很好地 |
[31:32] | for sokar’s new queen | 成为索卡尔的新皇后的宿主的. |
[31:39] | Airman! | 空军! |
[31:43] | Pour it on, Sergeant! It’s getting damn hot in here! | 泼水,军士! 这里变得好热! |
[31:46] | Better than nothing, sir. | 比没有好,长官 |
[31:48] | But not by much! | 但是没什么用! |
[31:56] | General, Daniel just came up with an idea | 将军,丹尼尔刚刚想出一个方法 |
[31:59] | that might buy us some time. | 也许可以给我们争得一些时间 |
[32:00] | Sir, if we can dial out, we can prevent them from dialling in. | 长官,如果我们转动起来 就能分散他们的攻势 |
[32:04] | Good thinking, Doctor. If we can keep our gate open… | 博士,好办法 如果我们把门打开. |
[32:08] | – Coming up on 38 minutes, sir. – Stand by. | – 38分钟,长官 – 准备行动 |
[32:14] | Go ahead. Dial it up. | 开始转动 |
[32:22] | Chevron one, encoded. | 符号 1号 编码 |
[32:30] | Chevron two… | 符号 2号. |
[32:33] | Encoded. | 编码 |
[32:35] | The thing is… | 情况是. |
[32:38] | Incoming wormhole established. | 进入的虫洞已建立 |
[32:41] | Sokar can dial in faster than we can dial out. | 索卡尔进攻比我们转动快 |
[32:44] | Dammit! | 该死的! |
[32:45] | Next window’s 38 minutes away. | 下个窗口还有38分钟 |
[32:49] | That may be our last chance to dial out. | 那可能是我们最后的机会了 |
[32:55] | It’s gonna get hot, sir. | 会变得更热,长官 |
[33:06] | Temperature in the gate room now reads 130o Fahrenheit… | 温度现在为华氏130 |
[33:11] | which means the iris must be six or eight times that. | 也就是说虹膜的温度为这的6倍或7倍 |
[33:14] | Even if he fails to breach the gate, he will come by ship. | 即使他们没有弄坏这道门 他们也可以通过飞船进来 |
[33:17] | Martouf is right. | 玛图夫是对的 |
[33:18] | What we really need to be concerned with is another assault. | 我们应该关心的另一场进攻 |
[33:22] | That’s what we’re inviting by refusing to hand Apophis over. | 这就是我们拒绝交出阿波菲斯带来的 |
[33:26] | We couldn’t now, even if we wanted to. | 即使我们现在想,现在也不行了 |
[33:28] | Not with Beelzebub banging at the door, no. | 在恶魔轰击门口的时候,不行 |
[33:31] | I’ve informed the President. | 我已经通知总统 |
[33:33] | Our new orders are to cease medical intervention. | 我得到的最新命令是停止对他的医学治疗 |
[33:36] | That will effectively end his life, General. | 将军,这样他马上就会死 |
[33:39] | I’m aware of that, Doctor. | 医生,我知道 |
[33:41] | The President and Joint Chiefs have decided that… | 总统他们已经决定. |
[33:44] | the risks are too great not to heed the Tok’ra’s warning. | 不理会托克拉的警告付出的代价太大了 |
[33:48] | Our orders are to send… | 我命令把. |
[33:49] | Apophis’s body back through the gate | 阿波菲斯的肉体送出星际之门 |
[33:51] | to the coordinates where you found him | 送回你们找到他的那个具体坐标 |
[33:55] | Will that make Sokar cease his attack, Martouf? | 索卡尔会停止对我们的攻击吗,玛图夫? |
[33:58] | Sokar is at war with Heru-ur. | 索卡尔在跟赫鲁厄打仗 |
[34:01] | He wants no part of the Tauri for the moment. | 他目前还不想跟塔瑞扯上关系 |
[34:03] | But you may have come to your senses too late. | 但是你们现在意识到太晚了 |
[34:06] | He will soon burn through your iris. | 你们的虹膜很快就要被烧掉了 |
[34:08] | I’ve thought of a way to dial out faster. | 我想出更快的转动方法了 |
[34:11] | If we open our gate in the next window, we can send Apophis through. | 如果我们可以先激活星门的虫洞 我们就可以送阿波菲斯出去 |
[34:15] | – When is that? – 17 minutes. | – 要多久? – 17分钟 |
[34:19] | Colonel, make arrangements to send Apophis back through the Stargate. | 上校,安排下送阿波菲斯回去 |
[34:37] | Apophis. | 阿波菲斯. |
[34:41] | We’re sending you back. | 我们送你回去 |
[34:51] | See-mu-we. | See-mu-we. |
[34:55] | See-mu-we. | See-mu-we. |
[34:58] | Get Doctor Jackson down here. | 去找杰克森博士来 |
[35:09] | I can’t keep those men in there much longer. | 不能让他们再待在那了 |
[35:13] | They’ve gotta stay until the next window, sir. | 长官,在下一个虫洞激活前,他们得在那 |
[35:32] | He says he’s been in an unending dream. | 他说他一直在做着梦 |
[35:34] | He hoped to awaken from it to see his wife and his children. | 他希望能从梦里清醒 看看他的妻子和孩子 |
[35:51] | He was a scribe in the Temple of Amon at Karnak. | 他是位于卡纳克的阿蒙神神庙的抄写员 |
[35:55] | Butthat was another lifetime ago, before thebefore the nightmare. | 但是,那种生活是很久以前了 然后噩梦开始了 |
[36:09] | And now he awakens only to die again. | 他清醒了,不过已经要死了 |
[36:40] | I said I will speak the words of power and do the rites. | 我说我会说这种强大的语言,完成仪式的 |
[36:44] | You will be returned to Egypt and buried with honour. | 你会被送回埃及,隆重埋葬的 |
[36:48] | You will pass through the Seven Gates | 你会经过7重门, |
[36:50] | and see your wife and children again… | 再见到你妻子和孩子的 |
[36:52] | andrejoice with them for ever. | 然后跟他们一起开心的生活 |
[36:59] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[37:11] | Sir, we’re gonna lose the computers. The heat… | 长官,这个温度电脑要坏了 |
[37:15] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[37:17] | We need them, sir. One more minute until the window. | 我们需要他们,长官 再坚持一分钟 |
[37:29] | – Help me. – No. | – 帮帮我 – 不行 |
[37:34] | A host… | 一个宿主 |
[37:36] | No. | 不行 |
[37:40] | I am… | 我. |
[37:44] | afraid. | 很害怕 |
[37:55] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[38:01] | The Goa’uld is dead. | 勾阿呜死了 |
[38:03] | But the host… | 但是宿主还活着. |
[38:05] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[38:11] | That’s it. Initiate the dialling program. | 行了,开始转动程序 |
[38:16] | The program is running. | 程序已经运行了 |
[38:44] | I told him this funerary statue would take his last breath… | 我告诉他葬礼塑像能伴着他死去 |
[38:47] | and carry his soul back to Egypt. | 带他的灵魂回古埃及 |
[39:30] | Chevron seven locked. | 符号 7号 锁定 |
[39:31] | – Wormhole established. – Open the iris. | – 虫洞建立 – 打开虹膜 |
[39:48] | Captain Carter has created an outgoing wormhole. | 卡特上尉已经建立了外出的虫洞 |
[39:51] | – Sokar cannot attack during this time. – That’s good. | – 这会索卡尔不能攻击了 – 那很好 |
[41:23] | – What now? – We wait. | – 现在怎么办? – 只能等了 |
[41:28] | If Sokar wanted him alive, he’ll just start up the attack again. | 如果索卡尔想要活人 他会再次发动攻击 |
[41:32] | No, I don’t believe he will. | 不,我觉得他不会 |
[41:33] | Sokar has a sarcophagus in his possession. | 索卡尔有石棺 |
[41:38] | He can revive Apophis, | 他能复活阿波菲斯,即使他死了 |
[41:42] | even from death, and torture him as long as he pleases. | 然后高兴折磨他多久就折磨多久 |
[41:49] | Surely a fate he justly deserves. | 这是他应受的 |
[42:01] | These are the coordinates we would like you to send us. | 这是坐标,希望你们送我们去那里 |
[42:04] | But not to anywhere we’ll be able to find you again. | 但是不要去,我们会来找你们的 |
[42:07] | To contact us… | 要联系我们,. |
[42:09] | you may use this. – That’s Tollen. | – 你们可以使用这个 – 这是陀蓝的 |
[42:12] | – They use it to contact the Nox. – Yes. | – 他们用来跟诺克司联系的 – 是的 |
[42:15] | We are friends of the Tollen. And of the Tauri. | 我们是陀蓝的朋友.也是塔瑞的朋友 |
[42:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:20] | Well, if we’re gonna be friends… | 哦,如果我们要成为朋友,. |
[42:23] | you’re gonna need one of these. | 你们会需要一个这东西 |
[42:26] | It’s called a GDO. | 这叫身份识别器. |
[42:27] | It sends out a signal that lets us know who you are | 他会发出信息,告诉我们你是谁 |
[42:30] | and if it’s OK to open the iris. | 我们才好打开虹膜 |
[42:32] | Otherwise, you could end up splattered against thewell… | 否则,你们可能会轰击. |
[42:36] | – I understand. – Come on, I’ll show you how it works. | – 我明白 – 来,我告诉你们怎么操作 |
[42:42] | All right. Let’s send them home, people. | 好的,我们送他们回去 |