时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You have fought with valour and courage, … | 你们英勇无畏的战斗, |
[00:09] | sacrificed for each other, … | 勇于牺牲, |
[00:12] | for this country, … | 为了这个国家, |
[00:14] | for this planet. | 为了这个星球. |
[00:16] | To honour the men and women of the SGC, … | 尊敬的星门指挥部的男女们, |
[00:19] | I present Arthur Simms | 我向大家介绍亚瑟希姆斯 |
[00:22] | the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America. | 美国国防部长. |
[00:33] | Since the re-inception of this programme, I have eagerly awaited… | 自从重新开始这个计划, 我急切的等待着. |
[00:38] | every word of every mission report stemming from this base… | 从这个基地送来的 每一份任务报告的一词一句. |
[00:43] | like a wide-eyed child waiting for his next bedtime story. | 就像一个睁大眼睛的小孩 等待着他的下一个床前故事. |
[00:48] | Not actually being here, | 事实上如果没来到这里, |
[00:50] | seeing your faces or this Stargate here behind me, … | 看到诸位以及我身后的星门 |
[00:54] | it is sometimes easy to forget that it’s all really happening. | 有时很容易会忘记这一切是真实发生过的. |
[00:58] | The President regrets not being able to be here. | 总统很遗憾不能来到这里. |
[01:02] | But I’m glad because it gives me the opportunity… | 但是我很高兴这让我能有这个机会. |
[01:05] | to congratulate you on your effort in defeating a formidable enemy… | 来祝贺你们击败了可怕的敌人. |
[01:10] | and rescuing SG-1 captured in the line of duty. | 解救出被俘的SG-1. |
[01:13] | You risk your lives every day | 你们每天都冒着生命危险 |
[01:15] | in a way more dangerous and fantastic | 在比我们所能想象到的 |
[01:17] | than any of us could have ever dreamed. | 更危险和奇幻的地方执行任务 |
[01:21] | Understand that I represent every person of this great nation… | 我代表 这个伟大国家的每个人. |
[01:26] | when I salute your ongoing heroic spirit. | 对于你们的英勇行为表示敬意. |
[01:30] | You should be proud. | 你们值得自豪. |
[01:36] | Before we finish today, … | 在我们结束以前. |
[01:38] | l have one other small bit of business. Please come to attention. | 我还有一件小事. 立正! |
[01:48] | From the Vice Chief of Staff of the Air Force, … | 受空军参谋部代参谋长委托 |
[01:51] | in recognition of Captain Samantha Carter’s outstanding work | 为表彰萨曼莎 卡特上尉突出的工作 |
[01:56] | I hereby authorise her immediate promotion to the rank of major. | 我在此提升她为少校. |
[02:01] | Captain, step forward. | 上尉, 上前来. |
[02:08] | The United States Air Force recognises that | 美国空军认为你 |
[02:11] | you have fulfilled tasks and duties… | 出色的完成了自己的任务和职责 |
[02:14] | well beyond the responsibility of captain. | 并且超越了上尉的职责. |
[02:19] | It is with great pleasure that I bestow upon you… | 我很荣幸授予你. |
[02:23] | the responsibilities, the respect and the rank of major. | 少校军衔. |
[02:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官. |
[02:33] | Well done… Major. | 干得不错,少校. |
[02:41] | In closing, Major Carter’s supervisor, Colonel Jack O’Neill, … | 最后, 卡特少校的上司, 杰克 欧尼尔上校 |
[02:45] | would like to say a few words. | 希望能说些什么. |
[02:53] | Normally, I am a man of very few words. | 通常,我是一个很少说话的男人. |
[03:03] | Code Nine! | 代码9! |
[03:05] | Let’s go! | – (警报) – 快走! |
[03:11] | And in conclusion I’d like to say… | (欧尼尔) 总之,我想说的是. |
[03:52] | Greetings, Jack O’Neill. | 你好, 杰克 欧尼尔. |
[03:55] | Greetings. | 你好. |
[03:58] | – Have we met? – I am Thor. | – 我们见过吗? – 我是索. |
[05:04] | Stargate.SG1-s03e03.Fair.Game | |
[05:13] | I apologise for taking you by surprise, … | 我很抱歉突然传送你来这里 |
[05:16] | but this is a matter of great importance. | 但是这件事非常重要. |
[05:19] | We’re in orbit around Earth, right? | 我们在绕地轨道上,对吗? |
[05:21] | Yes. | 是的. |
[05:23] | We have satellites and telescopes that can see spaceships. | 我们有人造卫星和天文望远镜 能看见宇宙飞船. |
[05:26] | We have never been detected in orbit around Earth before. | 此前我们在绕地轨道上从未被侦测到. |
[05:32] | Hm. | 嗯. |
[05:34] | All right. I’m sorry. You were saying something. | 好的.我道歉. 你正在说些. |
[05:39] | A matter of great importance? | 非常重要的事情? |
[05:41] | We heard what transpired with your people and the Goa’uld named Hathor. | 我们听说了你们和叫做 哈索 的 勾阿呜 所发生的事情. |
[05:46] | – She had it coming. – As a result, … | – 她曾经来过. – 结果, |
[05:49] | the Goa’uld System Lords have turned towards you. | 勾阿呜系统统治者已经把目标转向你们. |
[05:52] | What, for killing Hathor? | 什么,为了杀死哈索? |
[05:54] | They should be thanking us. She was planning to overthrow them. | 他们该谢谢我们. 她计划去推翻他们. |
[05:58] | Her intentions are irrelevant. | 她的目的与此无关. |
[06:00] | Earth has again proven to be a formidable threat… | 地球又一次证明对于勾阿呜是一个. |
[06:03] | – to the Goa’uld. – Oh, now, we’re a threat to them? | – .巨大的威胁 – 哦,现在,我们对他们是威胁了吗? |
[06:06] | They have decided it is a concern to be dealt with. | 他们已经做出决定 此事非常紧急. |
[06:09] | The System Lords can launch an assault one hundred times more powerful… | 系统统治者有能力发动威力上百倍 |
[06:14] | than that which you previously withstood at the hands of Apophis. | 于阿波菲斯所发动的攻击. |
[06:18] | OK. Uh… | 好的. 嗯. |
[06:20] | – That could be a problem. – The Asgard agree. | – 这可是个问题. – 仙宫也这么认为. |
[06:24] | I have come to offer our assistance. | 我来此提供我们的援助. |
[06:26] | That would be appreciated. I’ve seen your work. It’s great. | 深表感激. 我已经明白你的工作.它很伟大. |
[06:31] | The majority of the Asgard fleet is currently unavailable. | 多数仙宫舰队当前无法赶来. |
[06:37] | Oh. | 哦. |
[06:39] | – So what d’you have in mind? – With your permission, … | – 那么你有什么主意? – 如果你们允许. |
[06:42] | the Asgard will try to negotiate with the Goa’uld System Lords… | 仙宫将试图与勾阿呜系统统治者谈判. |
[06:46] | to include Earth in the Protected Planets Treaty. | 将地球纳入被保护星球条约. |
[06:52] | – That’s a good thing, right? – It would prevent this attack. | – 那是好事情,不是吗? – 这将阻止攻击. |
[06:58] | Good. Uh… | 好的.嗯. |
[07:00] | To be honest with you, I’d rather have a fleet of your ships. | 对你说老实话, 我宁愿有一个你们的舰队. |
[07:04] | A few of these babies and we could just… | 仅需要少量的并且我们刚好能. |
[07:11] | We… could try the negotiating thing. | 我们.能试着谈判. |
[07:14] | I will contact the System Lords. You may return to your planet now. | 我将和系统统治者联系. 你现在该返回你的星球了. |
[07:26] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[07:30] | I assume someone’s gonna show me the way back. | 我猜得有人告诉我怎么回去. |
[07:36] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[07:41] | Why would the Goa’uld agree to this negotiation? | 为什么勾阿呜会同意这个谈判? |
[07:44] | The Goa’uld fear the Asgard. | 勾阿呜害怕仙宫. |
[07:47] | The Asgard must be offering something in return. | 仙宫一定提供某些东西作为回报. |
[07:49] | That’s how negotiations work. | 那是谈判的方式. |
[07:51] | Well, what if the summit fails? | 好的, 如果谈判失败呢? |
[07:54] | Thor said that was the only option he could offer. If it fails, … | 索说了那是他可以提供的唯一选择. 如果失败的话 |
[08:00] | total annihilation. | 我们全玩完 |
[08:02] | The President is wondering whether we can trust the Asgard. | 总统怀疑我们是否能相信仙宫. |
[08:07] | – The Tok’ra trust them. – They helped Jack… | – 托克拉信任他们. -他们帮助了杰克. |
[08:09] | when the ancients’ language entered his brain. | 当古人的语言进入他的大脑的时候. |
[08:12] | You gotta love ’em for that. | 为此你会喜欢他们 |
[08:14] | But what about their politics? | 那么他们的政治立场如何? |
[08:16] | How do we know they have our interests at heart? | 我们怎么知道他们会从我们的利益出发? |
[08:20] | I suppose we don’t. But if they have any other agenda in mind… | 我想我们没法知道. 但是如果他们有一些其它的议程. |
[08:29] | Colonel, do we need Security? | 上校, 我们需要警戒吗? |
[08:32] | No, I’ll vouch for him, sir. | 不, 我为他担保, 长官. |
[08:39] | Major Samantha Carter. Dr Daniel Jackson. You remember Thor. | 萨曼莎 卡特少校. 丹尼尔杰克森博士. 你们该记得索. |
[08:45] | Thor, this is Teal’c. | 索,这是提亚克. |
[08:48] | And Major General George Hammond. He’s the leader of our facility here. | 和乔治 哈蒙德少将. 他是我们基地的领导. |
[08:54] | The System Lords have agreed to negotiate. | 系统统治者已经同意谈判. |
[08:58] | – That’s good news. – They will arrive in four days. | – 这是个好消息. – 他们将在4天后到达. |
[09:03] | – Here? – It is customary… | – 到这? – 这是惯例. |
[09:05] | for such negotiations to be held on the planet in question. | 这样的谈判在发生问题的行星上举行. |
[09:08] | Three representatives will arrive by Stargate. | 三个代表将从星门到达. |
[09:12] | You must speak on behalf of all the inhabitants of Earth. | 你必须代表地球的所有居民说话. |
[09:16] | Uh, well… maybe not me, personally. | 嗯, 这样.可能不是我本人. |
[09:20] | We have chosen you, O’Neill, to represent Earth at the proceedings. | 我们已经选择了你, 欧尼尔, 在会谈中代表地球. |
[09:24] | Now, see, that could be a mistake. | 现在,看起来,那可能是一个错误. |
[09:29] | You see, Dr Jackson here is an extremely educated and articulate man. | 你明白,这儿的杰克森博士是一个 非常有教养并且口才很好的人. |
[09:33] | – Fluent in every language. – You led your people… | – 精通每一种语言. – 你领导你的队员. |
[09:36] | through the Stargate. You are our choice, O’Neill. | 穿过星门. 你是我们的选择, 欧尼尔. |
[09:41] | Further instructions to aid you in preparation will follow. | 进一步的情况介绍将帮助你准备谈判. |
[09:50] | Well, … | 那么, |
[09:53] | there you go. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Cronus, an early Greek god, was one of 12 Titans | 克罗诺斯(乌拉诺斯的儿子),古希腊的神,是12个泰坦之一 |
[09:58] | who eventually ascended to supreme domination. | 他最后终于登上了最高统治地位. |
[10:02] | He was god of Fate | 他是命运之神 |
[10:03] | and became father to Zeus, Hera, Poseidon and Hades. | 并且成为宙斯,赫拉,波塞冬和哈迪斯的父亲. |
[10:07] | This may indicate a connection to the Goa’uld Sokar. | 这里说明他和 叫索卡尔的勾阿呜的联系. |
[10:10] | Cronus is the most influential of the System Lords. | 克罗诺斯是最有 影响力的系统统治者之一. |
[10:14] | It was he who originally banished Sokar. | 是他最早放逐了索卡尔. |
[10:17] | He was also a mortal enemy of Apophis. | 他也是阿波菲斯的死敌. |
[10:20] | Maybe that’s why the System Lords | 可能这就是为什么系统统治者 |
[10:22] | didn’t join in Apophis’ attack on Earth. | 没有加入到阿波菲斯对地球的攻击中. |
[10:24] | The System Lords reluctantly banded together… | 系统统治者们不愿联合起来面对诸如仙宫和 瑞透 |
[10:27] | against outside threats like the Asgard and the Reetou. | 这样的外部威胁 |
[10:31] | However, they still battle amongst themselves for their own domains. | 然而,为了他们自己的地域 他们仍然互相战斗. |
[10:35] | The second Goa’uld representative we’re expecting is… | 第二个勾阿呜的代表我们期望是. |
[10:39] | Yu. | 禹. |
[10:41] | – Me? – Yu is the name of the Goa’uld. | – 我? – 禹是一个勾阿呜的名字. |
[10:46] | Ah. Sorry. | 啊.对不起. |
[10:49] | Also known as Yu the Great. He was not a god per se, … | 禹同样是伟大的. 他本质上说不是一个神, |
[10:52] | but may have been one of China’s earliest emperors. | 他是中国最早的皇帝之一. |
[10:58] | Legend says he had great mythic powers and sprang from a dragon’s body. | 传说他有强大的神话般的力量 还说他是从龙的身体里蹦出来的. |
[11:02] | He founded the first recorded dynasty, … | 他建立了第一个有纪录的王朝, |
[11:05] | whose advances came about under harsh rule. | 他们的进步受到苛刻制度的影响. |
[11:08] | But Yu did account for a number of positive influences. | 但是禹确实带来了若干积极的影响. |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[11:15] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[11:17] | According to Thor, Yu is the most likely to favour this treaty… | 根据索说的, 禹是最有可能赞同这一个条约的 |
[11:21] | as his interests no longer reside here. | 因为他没有兴趣居住于此. |
[11:24] | And the third Goa’uld, Dr Jackson? | 那么第三个勾阿呜呢, 杰克森博士? |
[11:29] | Another one we haven’t met but have a familiarity with. | 另外的一个我们没有遇见过,但是我们很熟悉. |
[11:34] | Nirrti is the Goa’uld who wiped out all | 内尔提是消灭P8X-987星球上所有人的勾阿呜 |
[11:38] | but one survivor of P8X-987… | 那里只有1个生还者 |
[11:39] | along with four members of the SGC in an attempt | 他跟随星门指挥部的4位队员 |
[11:43] | to destroy Earth’s Stargate. | 企图摧毁地球的星门. |
[11:45] | Cassandra’s planet. | 卡珊卓的星球. |
[11:48] | Little is known about Nirrti on Earth. | 关于内尔提在地球上的情况知道得很少. |
[11:50] | In early Hindu reference she was a destructive goddess of Darkness. | 在早期的印度教文献中她是黑暗毁灭女神. |
[11:55] | So we’re gonna let these Goa’uld just walk in here? | 这么说,我们得让这些勾阿呜大摇大摆的来这? |
[11:58] | There are a number of aspects of this situation I’m not comfortable with. | 目前的形势下,有很多问题让我不舒服. |
[12:04] | Thank you, Dr Jackson. | 谢谢,杰克森博士. |
[12:10] | Teal’c, I would like you to act as liaison to the Goa’uld. Dr Jackson… | 提亚克, 我想要你来负责对勾阿呜的联络. 杰克森博士. |
[12:14] | – General Hammond… – Is there a problem? | – 哈蒙德将军. – 有问题吗? |
[12:18] | I mean no disrespect, … | 我并不是不尊重你, |
[12:20] | but I have given my allegiance to you, to the SGC, | 相反我自愿的忠心于你, 星门指挥部, |
[12:23] | and to the people here, freely. | 和这个世界的人们 |
[12:26] | I will, however, not see to the petty needs of these Goa’uld. | 但无论如何,我不愿意负责 这些卑鄙勾阿呜的需要. |
[12:32] | I’ll see to the petty needs of the Goa’uld, sir. | 那么我来负责这些 勾阿呜的需要吧,长官. |
[12:37] | OK, Dr Jackson. | 好的,杰克森博士. |
[12:39] | Teal’c, you will assist Major Castleman with base security. | 提亚克,你将和卡斯尔曼少校 一起负责基地的安全. |
[12:43] | Treaty laws will not permit weapons… | 和谈规则指出在谈判期间不允许. |
[12:45] | of any kind in this facility during negotiations. | 任何武器出现在这个基地中. |
[12:49] | Whoa! Sir, that doesn’t sound wise. | 哇! 长官, 那听起来并不明智. |
[12:53] | We’re trusting the Asgard based on your word. | 基于你的报告,我们信任仙宫. |
[12:56] | This is their rule. As a result, | 这是他们的规矩. |
[12:58] | the base is completely sealed off from the surface. | 基地会完全从地面封锁起来. |
[13:01] | The Secretary of Defense will represent the President. | 国防部长将会代表总统参加. |
[13:05] | Storage room 1 2A on level 17 | 出于安全考虑,17层的1 2A储藏室 |
[13:07] | will be used as a meeting room for security reasons. | 将会当作会议室使用. |
[13:10] | You’ve all received folders that include your assignments… | 你们都拿到了关于各自分配任务的文件 |
[13:14] | and preparation instructions as laid out by the Asgard. | 以及仙宫所提交的准备介绍. |
[13:17] | There’s a lot of work to do, people, and not much time. | 有很多工作要做,而且时间很紧迫 |
[13:38] | What about that one, Major? | 那一个呢?少校 |
[13:41] | This is a Goa’uld healing device. Those two are the weapons. | 这是勾阿呜的治疗设备. 那两个才是武器. |
[13:52] | – General! – Colonel, how are your briefings going? | – 将军! – 上校, 你的简报进行的如何? |
[13:56] | I had no idea how exciting diplomacy could be, sir. | 我不晓得这次外交活动会多么激动人心,长官. |
[13:59] | – What’s this about? – I’m not sure. It’s Teal’c. | – 怎么了? – 我不太清楚. 似乎是提亚克的事. |
[14:03] | – Sergeant, what’s the problem? – He won’t relinquish his weapon, sir. | – 军士,有什么问题? – 他不愿意放弃他的武器,长官. |
[14:09] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[14:10] | Like you, I do not believe we should remove all weapons. | 像你一样,我也不认为我们应拿走所有的武器. |
[14:14] | The Asgard were explicit. If they detect weapons, there will be no summit. | 仙宫很明确的说, 如果 他们发现武器, 就不会有谈判了. |
[14:19] | No summit, no treaty. | 没有谈判,就无法签订条约. |
[14:21] | These Goa’uld are among the most treacherous that I have ever known. | 这些 勾阿呜 是我 知道的最背信弃义的东西之一. |
[14:25] | Thor assures us the Goa’ulds are also forbidden from bringing weapons. | 索向我们保证勾阿呜也不会携带武器. |
[14:29] | No treaty, and they’re gonna send a hundred mother ships here. | 如果无法达成协议,他们会派出上百艘的母舰到这里. |
[14:33] | You know as well as I do what that means. | 你我都明白这意味着什么. |
[14:36] | Teal’c, I order you to turn your weapon over. | 提亚克, 我命令你交出你的武器 |
[14:53] | Checkpoints are being sealed. Levels 3 through 28 are now offlimits. | 检查站已经封闭. 3层到28层现在禁止进入. |
[14:57] | Go, go, go, go! | 快,快,快,快! |
[15:00] | Move! Move! | 走!走! |
[15:25] | Chevron 7 is locked. Off-world activation. | 符号7已经锁定. 已从外部世界激活. |
[16:00] | Here we are. The VIP room. | 这里是贵宾房间. |
[16:05] | That’s an acronym that means “very important”. | 那是一个缩写,意思是”非常重要”. |
[16:09] | I hope this is OK. | 我希望你能满意. |
[16:18] | Your idea of accommodation is pitiful. | (扭曲的声音) 你们的住宿真的很可怜. |
[16:25] | – It’s the best… – We will not stand for this! | – 这是最好的. – (扭曲的声音) 我们不会呆在这里! |
[16:30] | What is this about? | 发生了什么事情? |
[16:35] | – Shol’va! – Onak holka shaka! | – 休伐! – 噢纳克 后卡 夏卡! |
[16:39] | Treena arik croonaka shol’va. | 去纳 阿瑞克 克露恩纳克 休伐. |
[16:45] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[16:47] | Your surveillance devices were poorly hidden in our quarters. | (扭曲的声音) 你们隐藏在我的住处 的监视设备令我不舒服. |
[16:52] | They weren’t hidden. | 那没有被隐藏. |
[16:54] | They’re security cameras for your own safety. | 那是为了保障你们安全的摄像机. |
[16:58] | As I was trying to explain. | 我试着同样去解释. |
[17:00] | – I will not be spied upon! – Nor will l. | – 我不能被监视! – 我也不能. |
[17:03] | No offence was meant. It’s merely a security precaution. | 没有冒犯的意思. 它只是一个安全预防机制. |
[17:07] | I’ll ask if we can remove the cameras from the rooms, | 我去问一下是否能把摄像机从房间移开, |
[17:10] | but not from the halls. | 但是走廊上的不能移走 |
[17:21] | Do not show your face to me again, shol’va. | 不要让我再见到你, 休伐. |
[17:24] | Kelmar tokeem. | 开尔玛 托基姆. |
[17:36] | As First Prime of Apophis, I often did battle with the Jaffa of Cronus. | 身为阿波菲斯的第一精锐, 我经常和克罗诺斯的贾法做战. |
[17:42] | You must have battled lots of rival Goa’ulds. | 你一定曾和许多 对立的勾阿呜战斗过. |
[17:45] | That looked a little more personal to me. | 这个问题似乎涉及个人隐私了. |
[17:55] | My father was once First Prime of Cronus. | 我的父亲曾经是克罗诺斯的第一精锐. |
[18:01] | When I was but a child, … | 当我还是一个孩子的时候, |
[18:04] | Cronus commanded my father to attack a Goa’uld who was more powerful. | 克罗诺斯命令我的父亲去攻击 一个更强大的勾阿呜. |
[18:10] | It was an impossible battle to win. | 那是场不可能取胜的战斗. |
[18:15] | When all was inevitably lost, | 当失败不可避免的来到的时候, |
[18:17] | Cronus killed my father as punishment… | 克罗诺斯杀死了我父亲作为惩罚 |
[18:21] | and exiled my mother and l. | 并且驱逐了我的母亲和我. |
[18:24] | We fled to Chulak. | 我们逃亡到恰拉可. |
[18:27] | I vowed I would become the strongest Jaffa I could, … | 我发誓我将变成一个最强壮的贾法, |
[18:31] | so one day I would be named First Prime of Apophis, … | 终于有一天我被命名为阿波菲斯的第一精锐, |
[18:35] | sworn enemy of Cronus. | 成为克罗诺斯不共戴天的敌人. |
[18:42] | I trust our guests are settled. | 我想我们的客人已经安置好了. |
[18:45] | They demanded the security cameras be removed from their quarters. | 他们要求从他们的住处移除安全摄像机. |
[18:49] | I assume you told them no. | 我猜你告诉他们不行. |
[18:51] | Actually, sir, I kind of told them it would be OK. | 事实上,长官, 我告诉他们没有问题. |
[18:55] | I told them we’d have to leave them in the halls. | 我告诉他们我们必须留下在过道中的摄像机. |
[18:58] | Sort of a… compromise. | 做出了一点.妥协. |
[19:00] | – If you think it’s absolutely necessary. – Yes. | – 如果你认为这是必需的. – 是的. |
[19:12] | – Are you gonna be OK? – I will. | – 你没事了吧? – 我会的. |
[19:19] | I just wanted to wish you luck, sir. | 我正想来祝你好运,长官. |
[19:22] | Thank you, Captain. Major. | 谢谢你, 上尉. 少校. |
[19:26] | – Nervous? – I wouldn’t call it nervous. | – 很紧张? – 我不把这叫做紧张. |
[19:29] | Confused. | 而是令人烦恼的. |
[19:31] | I have no idea why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么在这里. |
[19:34] | The Asgard have confidence in you, as do the rest of us. | 仙宫对你比对我们其他的人有信心, |
[19:38] | – I know I couldn’t do it. – Why? | – 我觉得我就做不来. – 为什么? |
[19:41] | I didn’t want to say anything | 我一直不想说 |
[19:42] | because I wasn’t sure until I saw his face, … | 因为在见到他前我一直不能肯定 |
[19:45] | but I think Cronus is the one who sent the Ashrak to kill Jolinar. | 我认为克罗诺斯是派艾叙拉克来杀死尧力纳的人. |
[19:50] | I just hate having them here. | 我憎恨他们在这里. |
[19:53] | Major, I hate having ’em anywhere. | 少校, 我憎恨他们在任何地方. |
[20:02] | Oops. | 噢. |
[20:04] | Good luck. | 祝好运. |
[20:07] | Hello. Come on in. | 你好. 进来. |
[20:11] | Have a seat. Thank you, Dr Jackson. | 请坐.谢谢你,杰克森博士. |
[20:16] | Hello, Yu. | 你好, 禹. |
[20:22] | Well, I guess we’re just, uh… | 好的, 我猜我们都准时 |
[20:29] | And here he is. | 他也到了. |
[20:32] | The gang’s all here. | 所有与会人员都到了. |
[20:34] | You all know each other. I guess we can get started. | 你们互相都认识. 我觉得我们可以开始了. |
[20:39] | The Asgard High Council wishes you all greetings and thanks… | 仙宫高级委员会在此 对各位致以问候和感谢. |
[20:42] | for this opportunity to negotiate for peace. | 感谢各位给于这次和平谈判的机会. |
[20:45] | The Goa’uld System Lords are prepared to hear the Asgard proposal. | 勾阿呜系统统治者已经 准备听取仙宫的建议. |
[20:52] | – Onak arik kree. – Koracca aseemu! | – 噢纳克 阿瑞克 可里. – 扣瑞艾克 艾西姆! |
[20:57] | Kornak kree! Keena arik Asgard. | 扣奥纳克 可里! 克伊纳 阿瑞克 仙宫. |
[21:02] | I thought we were gonna speak the same language. | 我认为我们应该说同样的语言. |
[21:07] | Gonach! | 告呐克! |
[21:12] | What? | 什么? |
[21:17] | – What’d I say? – You insulted them. | – 我说了什么? – 你侮辱了他们. |
[21:21] | – I insulted them? – By speaking out of turn. | – 我侮辱了他们? – 因为你没有按照发言顺序发言. |
[21:26] | This was to be expected. | 这在预料之中. |
[21:28] | They were yelling at each other before I said a word! | 在我说话前他们正互相大喊大叫! |
[21:31] | They have a fragile relationship with one another, as do we with them. | 系统统治者彼此之间的关系很脆弱, 就像我们和他们一样. |
[21:36] | You mean they’re always like that? | 你的意思是他们以前一直都是这样吗? |
[21:38] | Excuse me. Sorry for interrupting. What just happened? | 对不起. 抱歉打断你们. 发生了什么事情? |
[21:43] | Apparently, we said hello, insulted each other, and broke for recess. | 显然, 我们问好, 互相侮辱, 然后停下来去休息. |
[21:50] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些什么吗? |
[21:53] | Why did you let the Goa’uld get that much power in the first place? | 首先为什么你们会让勾阿呜如此壮大? |
[21:56] | If you’ve got the technology… | 凭借你们的科技水平. |
[21:59] | We are not proud that | 对于我们长期以来被迫忽视此状况. |
[22:00] | we have been forced to ignore the situation for so long. | 我们也很无奈. |
[22:04] | But you must understand, there are other concerns for the Asgard. | 但是你必须明白, 对于仙宫来说,还有更重要事. |
[22:08] | We have an enemy in our home galaxy that is far worse than the Goa’uld. | 在我们的主银河系中 有一个敌人,他们比 勾阿呜更坏. |
[22:13] | – Worse? – I cannot explain further. | – 更坏? – 我不能做更多的解释. |
[22:16] | For now, we use what resources we can | 目前,我们使用我们能使用的资源 |
[22:19] | to enforce these treaties with the Goa’uld. | 迫使勾阿呜谈判. |
[22:21] | What if a rogue Goa’uld like Sokar, | 如果一个像索卡尔一样 |
[22:23] | who’s been banished by the System Lords, … | 被系统统治者驱逐的流浪勾阿呜 |
[22:26] | decides to come after us? | 决定攻击我们,情况会如何? |
[22:28] | In order to maintain the treaty, the System Lords would try to prevent it. | 为了维持协议, 系统统治者会阻止它发生. |
[22:33] | Our greatest advantage has been their feudal nature. | 我们的最大优势在于他们目前的领地分据状况 |
[22:37] | Our greatest concern has been a single Goa’uld rising to power. | 我们最担心的是某一个勾阿呜占据优势. |
[22:41] | If Sokar were to overtake the System Lords, … | 如果索卡尔的力量压倒系统统治者, |
[22:44] | the Asgard may not have the power to stop him. | 仙宫可能没有足够的力量去阻止他. |
[22:48] | So, … | 因此, |
[22:49] | basically, you guys are bluffing the Goa’uld, big time. | 基本上, 在相当长的时期里,你们正在欺骗勾阿呜. |
[22:55] | They’ve been so busy badgering each other, they bought it? | 他们彼此正忙于尔虞我诈 他们没觉察到? |
[23:00] | I must return to my ship now. | 我现在必须返回我的飞船. |
[23:03] | It will take time before the System Lords will be willing to reconvene. | 系统统治者重新召集 起来还需要一点时间. |
[23:08] | You may contact me with this. | 你可以用这个联系我. |
[23:18] | It will work as long as my ship is in orbit. | 只要我的飞船在轨道上它就有用. |
[23:24] | – How? – Hold it in your hand and speak. | – 怎么用? – 拿在你的手里并说话. |
[23:31] | – Thanks. – We appreciate what you’re doing. | – 谢谢. – 我们很感激你们所做的这些. |
[23:34] | These negotiations will not be easy. | 这个谈判将不会很轻松. |
[23:37] | We will be required to make great sacrifices. | 我们需要做出很大的牺牲. |
[23:41] | As will you. | 你们也是. |
[23:54] | The fate of the world in my hands, and I screw it up! | 整个世界的命运掌握在我手中, 我却搞砸了! |
[23:58] | I take it you apologised? | 我猜你去道歉了? |
[24:00] | Oh, I tried. They wouldn’t see me. | 哦, 我试过了. 他们压根不见我. |
[24:04] | What now? Daniel typed a formal letter in Goa’uld | (哈蒙德) 现在怎么办? 丹尼尔写了一封正式的信件给勾阿呜 |
[24:09] | and I signed it. That boy can really grovel when he has to | 并且我签了字. 当他不得不做的时候, 那个孩子真的能卑躬屈膝 |
[24:12] | Must be part of their negotiating strategy. | 这可能是他们谈判策略的一部分. |
[24:17] | I hope so. | 我希望如此. |
[24:19] | Cos Thor made it pretty clear that | 因为索明确表示 |
[24:21] | we might have to give up something… big. | 我们将不得不做出重大让步. |
[24:25] | What if it’s hosts? | 如果他们要寄主呢? |
[24:27] | Well, that would be unacceptable, wouldn’t it? | 那是不可能接收的, 不是吗? |
[24:32] | As you have said, O’Neill, the alternative could be far worse. | 正如你说的, 欧尼尔, 事情可能相当糟糕. |
[24:39] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了. |
[24:52] | We accept the apology of the human representative | 我们接收人类代表的道歉 |
[24:57] | and agree to hear the Asgard proposal. | 并且同意听取仙宫提议. |
[25:01] | In return for Earth’s part in the Protected Planets Treaty, | 作为将地球纳入星球保护协议的回报, |
[25:06] | addendum 10815 | 附录10815 |
[25:07] | the Asgard will allow Goa’uld access to the Passage of Nilor. | 仙宫将允许勾阿呜使用奈唠通道. |
[25:11] | According to treaty law, section 326, … | 根据谈判法律第326节 |
[25:16] | no human planet will be allowed to advance technologically to a point | 任何人类星球的科技水平都不得发展到 |
[25:21] | where they may be a threat to the Goa’uld. | 可以给勾阿呜带来威胁的水平. |
[25:25] | Correct. Definition of such threat | 正确. 对于这种威胁的定义 |
[25:27] | shall rest solely in the hands of the Goa’uld System Lords. | 将由勾阿呜系统统治者掌握. |
[25:32] | What?! | 什么?! |
[25:37] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[25:40] | – May I ask a question? – The human representative is recognised. | – 我可以问一个问题吗? – 人类代表可以提问. |
[25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[25:48] | Are you saying you’re limiting our development? | 你是说你们要限制我们的发展吗? |
[25:51] | The treaty recognises that the human species… | 条约承认人类作为. |
[25:55] | exists for the purpose of serving the Goa’uld as hosts and slaves. | 为勾阿呜服务的寄主和奴隶而存在. |
[26:00] | Excuse me?! | 对不起?! |
[26:03] | Do the System Lords accept the Asgard proposal? | (索)系统统治者是否接受仙宫的建议? |
[26:11] | The Goa’uld System Lords… | 勾阿呜系统统治者. |
[26:14] | accept the Asgard proposal. | 接受仙宫的建议. |
[26:16] | We demand one additional concession. | 我们要求一个附加的条款. |
[26:21] | We order the immediate and unconditional forfeiture… | 我们要求即刻无条件的没收 |
[26:26] | of the Tauri Stargate. | 塔瑞的星门. |
[26:33] | Both of them. | 两个都要. |
[26:42] | Are we seriously going to give up gate travel? | 我们真的要放弃星门的旅行吗? |
[26:46] | Considering the alternative… | 正在考虑这个事情 |
[26:48] | That ring out there is the most important thing on this planet. | 星门在这个星球上是非常重要的东西. |
[26:51] | And I understand what losing the gate would mean. | 并且我明白失去其将意味着什么. |
[26:55] | But it is on your word that we trust these Asgard. | 但是根据你所说的我们信任这些仙宫. |
[26:59] | Peaceful solutions to this crisis must be considered. | 和平解决此次危机必须被考虑. |
[27:02] | – True, but… – The point is, sir, with all due respect, … | – 没错,但是. – 关键在于,尊敬的长官 |
[27:05] | it’s not as simple as you put it. | 问题不是你认为的那么简单. |
[27:08] | There are threats this treaty will not protect you from. | 这个条约并不能保护我们不受威胁. |
[27:11] | From what Thor says, an enemy worse than the Goa’uld. | 根据索说的, 有一个比勾阿呜更可怕的敌人. |
[27:15] | If any of you can tell me absolutely… | 如果你之中的任何一个人 能肯定地告诉我. |
[27:18] | why we should not accept this proposal, | 我们为什么不应该接受这一提议, |
[27:20] | I’ll forward your opinion to the President. | 我将转答你的意见给总统. |
[27:23] | And I assure you it will be given serious weight. | 并且我担保你会感到沉重的压力. |
[27:43] | Have your people reached a decision? | 你的人做出决定了吗? |
[27:46] | Um… | 嗯. |
[27:48] | Not yet. That’s kinda why I’m here. | 还没有.所以我才来这. |
[27:54] | I was wondering what you think we should do. | 我想知道你们希望我们怎么做. |
[27:58] | It is your decision. | 那是你们的决定. |
[28:01] | I see. | 我明白. |
[28:05] | Or do l? | 真的明白吗? |
[28:09] | You guys, … | 你们. |
[28:12] | do you ever say one thing and mean another? | 你们是否也会心口不一? |
[28:15] | Kinda speak between the lines? | 有一点暗示什么吗? |
[28:18] | – I do not. – Do not what? | – 没有. – 没有什么? |
[28:21] | Speak between the lines or understand? | 没有暗示或者没明白我的意思? |
[28:25] | What do you, O’Neill, think your people should do? | 欧尼尔, 你觉得你的人民该做什么? |
[28:28] | Well, I don’t know. | 好了,我不知道. |
[28:30] | It’s a bit much for one guy to make that call for an entire planet. | 让一个人为整个星球的命运负责过于沉重了. |
[28:34] | On the other hand, it’s pretty obvious. | 在另一方面,其实很明显. |
[28:37] | Give up the Stargate or be destroyed. | 放弃星门或者被消灭. |
[28:40] | – So it would seem. – But the Goa’uld could call your bluff, … | 似乎如此. 但是勾阿呜很可能只是在欺骗你们交底 |
[28:45] | attack us anyway and we’d have given up our only means of defence. | 他们可能仍会攻击我们, 而我们却放弃了我们防卫的唯一方法. |
[28:49] | – That is true. – Oh, come on! Gimme something. | – 这是真的. – 哦, 天啊! 告诉我些什么. |
[28:52] | Anything! I won’t hold you to it. | 任何东西!我不会坚持要你说什么. |
[28:54] | A head nod if there’s another way around this. | 如果此事有任何其他解决途径,点下头就足够了 |
[28:59] | It is your planet at stake. | 是你们的星球处在危险中. |
[29:02] | I believe you have it within you to make the right decision. | 我相信你心里已经作出了正确的决定. |
[29:09] | All right. Send me back. | 好的. 送我回去. |
[29:13] | Wait! Right there! | 等一下! 那是什么! |
[29:16] | Is that a head nod? A nod is usually down, then back up. | 那是在点头吗? 点头通常是先低头,然后抬头. |
[29:20] | You kinda just went down. | 你正好低头了. |
[29:22] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[29:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[29:30] | I understand. | 我明白. |
[29:34] | We accept the terms. | 我们接受这些条款. |
[29:39] | Daniel, you wanna tell them we’re ready? | 丹尼尔, 去通知他们我们决定了好吗? |
[29:51] | Security to level 25. | 25层发生安全状况. |
[29:53] | Medical team to level 25. Emergency. | 医疗队到25层.紧急情况. |
[29:57] | Sir! | 是,长官! |
[29:59] | – In here, sir! – What are these sounds? | – 在这,长官! – (内尔提)那是什么声音? |
[30:01] | Please just stay in your rooms! | 请待在你的房间里! |
[30:16] | He’s stable, but he took quite a blow to the head. | 他的情况稳定了,但是他的头部好像受到打击. |
[30:19] | – There’s intracranial swelling. – Junior taking care of it? | – 有颅内血肿. – 幼虫在起作用? |
[30:22] | Yes. His larval Goa’uld is assisting in the healing. | 是的. 他的勾阿呜幼虫在帮助他恢复. |
[30:25] | There shouldn’t be any brain damage, but we won’t know until he wakes up. | 应该没有脑损伤, 但是他醒来前我们不能确定. |
[30:30] | – How long? – That’s up to him. | – 多长时间? – 那由他决定. |
[30:33] | – What about Cronus? – Oh, he should only be so lucky. | – 克罗诺斯怎么样? – 哦, 他没那么幸运. |
[30:36] | Severe internal injuries, and his host is dying. | 严重的内部伤害, 它的寄主处于垂死的状况. |
[30:40] | Shouldn’t his snake take care of him? | 他的蛇没有照顾他吗? |
[30:42] | In Goa’uld physiology, | 在勾阿呜生理学中, |
[30:44] | the symbiote can’t heal injuries this severe on its own. | 共生体不能治愈自己的严重伤害. |
[30:48] | We’re doing all we can, but I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 我们做了所有我们能做的, 但是我不认为他能挺过来 |
[30:51] | It could be hours, could be minutes. | 可能还剩几小时,也可能几分钟. |
[30:55] | I have the security video tape. You’ll want to see this. | 我有安全录像. 你们会想看看的. |
[31:11] | The guards in the hall sounded the alarm. Teal’c passed them… | 在过道里发出警报的警卫说 提亚克经过他们. |
[31:14] | and told them he was going to see Cronus. | 并告诉他们他要去看克罗诺斯. |
[31:17] | Well, Nirrti and Yu are demanding an explanation. | 好的, 内尔提和禹 要求解释. |
[31:20] | Do we tell ’em? | 我们告诉他们吗? |
[31:22] | From the video tape, it looks like Teal’c is involved. | 从视频录像看,提亚克好像卷入这个事情中. |
[31:26] | Not that he’s responsible. | 并不代表他要为此责任. |
[31:28] | I don’t believe Teal’c would sacrifice our interests | 我不相信提亚克会为个人的恩怨 |
[31:31] | for a personal vendetta. | 牺牲我们的利益. |
[31:33] | What personal vendetta? | 什么个人恩怨? |
[31:38] | Teal’c and Cronus have some pretty heavy history. | 提亚克和克罗诺斯 有一些沉重的历史. |
[31:41] | Such as? | 比如? |
[31:44] | – Cronus killed Teal’c’s father. – Oh, for cryin’ out loud! | – 克罗诺斯杀了提亚克的父亲. – 哦, 真该死! |
[31:48] | Why doesn’t he tell us these things? Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么他没有告诉我们这些事? 为什么你没有告诉我们? |
[31:53] | He confided in me. | 他信任我. |
[31:56] | – I don’t think Teal’c would do this. – No, but the case against him | – 我不认为提亚克会做这些. – 不会,但是事实却指向他 |
[32:00] | just got a little more interesting. | 刚好有一些动机. |
[32:03] | We have to tell the Goa’ulds something. | 我们不得不告诉勾阿呜们一些事情. |
[32:05] | If we lie, we could make things worse. | 如果我们撒谎,我们会使事情变得更糟. |
[32:07] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[32:09] | So maybe the Goa’ulds can do something for Cronus that I can’t. | 因为可能勾阿呜们 能为克罗诺斯做些什么我们不能作的事. |
[32:13] | Let’s tell the Goa’uld what we know. | (哈蒙德) 让我们告诉勾阿呜我们知道的事. |
[32:16] | – Major, find out what really happened. – Yes, sir. | – 少校,找出事实真相. – 是, 长官. |
[32:34] | You will pay for this. | 你们将为此付出代价. |
[32:36] | We know it looks bad. | 我们知道这看起来很糟糕. |
[32:38] | But we’re not sure what actually transpired. | 但是我们不能确定实际上发生了什么. |
[32:41] | Whoever is responsible for this atrocity must be brought before us. | 无论谁为此残暴的罪行负责, 都必须带到我们面前来. |
[32:45] | We’re trying to find out what happened. | 我们试图找出发生了什么事. |
[32:48] | Your people will suffer greatly for this! | 你的人民将为此罪行承受严重后果! |
[32:51] | Just hang on before you go dooming everybody! | 得了,在你们试图毁灭一切前先等会儿! |
[32:54] | We want to know if there’s anything you can do for him. | 我们想要知道,是否你们能为他做些什么. |
[32:58] | – He’s dying. – We can do nothing here… | – 他快死了. – 用你们这里简陋的设备 |
[33:01] | in your primitive facilities. | 我们什么也做不了. |
[33:05] | OK. Can you use one of these? | 那么.你们能使用这个吗? |
[33:38] | His injuries are too severe. | 他的伤太严重了. |
[33:40] | The only way to save him is with a sarcophagus. | 救他的唯一的办法是用石棺. |
[33:43] | OK. We don’t have one of those. | 好的.我们没有那东西. |
[33:46] | Then we’ll prepare to leave immediately. | 那么我们准备立即离开. |
[33:54] | Let them take Cronus. | (索)让他们带走克罗诺斯. |
[33:56] | They’ll attack us. | 他们将攻击我们. |
[33:59] | If you hold them, the rest of the System Lords will attack regardless. | 如果你扣留他们,其余的 系统统治者将不顾一切的攻击. |
[34:03] | Look, … | 瞧, |
[34:05] | Teal’c didn’t do this. | 提亚克没做这事. |
[34:07] | I have been instructed by the Asgard High Council to leave Earth’s orbit. | 我已经被仙宫最高委员会 命令离开地球轨道. |
[34:13] | And that’s in line with your policy of limited benevolence? | 这符合了你们那有限的仁慈的政策? |
[34:16] | I have explained our position. | 我已经说明了我们的立场. |
[34:19] | To borrow from a human euphemism, it is not a perfect galaxy. | 借用人类的说法, 它不是一个完美的星系. |
[34:24] | I get a little testy when faced with the annihilation of our corner of it. | 当面对这样濒于灭绝的困境时, 我有一点急躁. |
[34:30] | We sympathise with you. | 对此我们深表同情. |
[34:32] | Right. And yet you’ll still just sit by and watch ’em destroy us. | 好的. 你们仍然 袖手旁观并看着他们毁灭我们. |
[34:36] | We cannot interfere without beginning a larger war | 在未开始大型战争前我们无法介入. |
[34:40] | that cannot be won at this time. | 这次战争无法取胜 |
[34:45] | I command you to release us! | (禹) 我命令你们释放我们! |
[34:48] | We must leave now and take Cronus before his death is on your heads. | 我们必须现在离开 在克罗诺斯死之前带他离开你们. |
[34:53] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you go. | 对不起. 我不能让你走. |
[34:55] | If we do not report back, | 如果我们不回去报告, |
[34:57] | Earth will suffer the full force of the System Lords’ wrath. | 地球将受到系统统治者愤怒的全力攻击. |
[35:01] | That’s going to happen whether we let you go or not. | 无论我们是否让你们回去 这都会发生的. |
[35:04] | You have violated every code mandated! | 你们已经违反了所有的谈判协议! |
[35:07] | The Asgard will not protect you! | 仙宫将不会保护你们! |
[35:10] | Actually, you’re wrong about something. | 事实上,有些事情你错了. |
[35:13] | There’s one rule we haven’t broken yet. | 有一条,我们还没有违反. |
[35:25] | Any idea of what sort of time frame surrounds this impending attack? | 对此即将发生的攻击,有无任何时限? |
[35:34] | The President is readying his statement to the UN. | 总统已经准备在联合国的发言. |
[35:37] | From what you’re saying, | 据你们所说, |
[35:38] | Earth should begin preparing for this onslaught now. | 地球现在应该为这些攻击作准备了. |
[35:41] | Boy, did this get outta hand. | 有些事无法掌控. |
[35:45] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德. |
[35:47] | Thank you. Teal’c is conscious. | 谢谢. 提亚克 已经恢复知觉了. |
[35:52] | Cronus requested my presence. | 克罗诺斯要求我到他那去. |
[35:54] | So you went… alone? | 于是你去了. 一个人? |
[35:56] | It is what he requested. | 那是他要求的. |
[35:59] | When I arrived, he denied making the request. | 当我到时, 他否认了这回事. |
[36:01] | – Before I could leave, we were attacked. – By whom? | – 在我离开前,我们被攻击了. -谁干的? |
[36:04] | An invisible force. | 一种不可见的力量. |
[36:08] | Invisible force? | 不可见的力量? |
[36:12] | A Reetou? | 一个瑞透? |
[36:14] | Could one have come through the gate with the Goa’ulds? | 可能会有一个和勾阿呜们 一起穿过了星门吗? |
[36:17] | We could break out the eradication rods and sweep the base. | 我们可以突击检查整个基地. |
[36:21] | I did not sense the presence of a Reetou. | 我没有感觉到瑞透的存在. |
[36:24] | I almost wish you had. | 我多希望你能感觉到. |
[36:26] | Are you aware of any of the Goa’uld having stealth technology? | 你知道任何 勾阿呜 有隐形技术吗? |
[36:30] | I am not. | 我不知道. |
[36:32] | Hathor had the ability to appear and disappear. | 哈索有能力出现和消失. |
[36:35] | OK, she’s dead. | 好的, 她死了. |
[36:40] | – Right? Please, tell me she’s dead. – Yeah. | – 对吗?请告诉我她死了. – 是的. |
[36:45] | I did not attack Cronus. | 我没有攻击克罗诺斯. |
[36:47] | We believe you, but nobody else will. | 我们相信你,但是其他人不相信. |
[36:50] | Certainly not those lying, scheming, no-good-for-nothing, slimy, … | 这些充满谎言, 诡计多端, 毫无价值, 令人讨厌的, |
[36:54] | overdressed stylemongers. | 衣着样式考究的家伙肯定不会相信. |
[36:56] | I’d like to try something. | 我得去试一下. |
[37:00] | I wasn’t finished yet. | 我还没说完呢. |
[37:11] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | (弗雷泽医生) 你确信你知道你正在做什么? |
[37:14] | I’ve made it work before, just not on a living… thing. | 我以前使它工作过, 虽然不是对一个活着的东西. |
[37:30] | Uh, I hate to go all Freudian on you here. | 嗯, 我憎恨勾阿呜对你做的. |
[37:39] | The part of you that knows how to run those things… | 你的那部分知道如何让那东西运转. |
[37:45] | You think I don’t want to cure Cronus because he ordered Jolinar’s death. | 你认为我不想治愈克罗诺斯 因为他造成了尧力纳的死亡? |
[37:50] | I just have the memories of Jolinar. She doesn’t control me. | 我只是拥有了尧力纳的记忆. 她并没有控制我. |
[37:56] | I’m well aware of the stakes here. | 我知道我该做什么. |
[37:59] | I’m just sayin’. | 我正想说. |
[38:33] | It worked. | 它工作了. |
[38:37] | You have healed me, human. | 你治好了我,人类. |
[38:44] | I am sure you spared my life only to prevent your own destruction. | 我相信你不伤害我的生命 只是防止你们自己被摧毁. |
[38:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:51] | We didn’t do this to you. | 我们没有对你做这些. |
[38:54] | We saved your snaky butt because we want the treaty to happen. | 我们拯救你的蛇一般的东西 只是希望协议生效. |
[38:59] | That is not possible now. | 现在已经不可能的了. |
[39:02] | Nirrti and Yu have undoubtedly blamed the Tauri for this attack on me? | 内尔提 和禹无疑认为塔瑞该为此次攻击负责? |
[39:06] | Good catch. | 没错. |
[39:09] | Look, … | 听着. |
[39:11] | it’s obvious to everybody that one of them did this to you. | 很明显是他们其中之一对你做了这些. |
[39:16] | What if I can prove which one? What’s that worth to you? | 如果我能证明是哪一个? 对你有什么价值? |
[39:21] | What do you ask in return? | 你想我以什么作为回报? |
[39:27] | We can’t prove anything, sir. | 我们不能证明任何东西,长官. |
[39:29] | All we know for sure is that Nirrti lied. | 我们只知道确实是内尔提在说谎. |
[39:32] | But Cronus doesn’t know that. | 但是克罗诺斯不知道那些. |
[39:33] | And Nirrti doesn’t know what else we know. | 并且 内尔提也不知道我们知道的事. |
[39:36] | – Which is nothing. – But she doesn’t know we know nothing. | – 可这不能证明任何事情. – 但她不知道我们什么也不知道. |
[39:40] | – What are you suggesting? – Maybe it’s time… | – 你有什么建议? – 也许是时候 |
[39:43] | we take a page out of the Asgard book on dealing with these Goa’ulds. | 让我们从仙宫 的书中 取出一页来对付这些勾阿呜们. |
[39:47] | – You’re gonna bluff? – Sounds risky, Colonel. | – 你要去诈骗他们? – 听上去有点冒险,上校. |
[39:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[39:57] | You lied about healing Cronus with that hand device. | 你们对能否使用手持设备 治疗克罗诺斯撒谎了. |
[40:02] | I tried honestly and failed. | 我极力尝试但是失败了. |
[40:04] | I was willing to save him by taking him to a sarcophagus. | 我要带他到石棺中去救他. |
[40:08] | Maybe you were, maybe you weren’t. | 也许你试了,也许你没有. |
[40:11] | But the fact is, you are the only Goa’uld here… | 但是事实是, 你是这里唯一一个. |
[40:15] | who has the technology to be invisible. | 有隐形技术的勾阿呜. |
[40:20] | That is a lie! | 那是谎言! |
[40:22] | Who’s lying? We called the Tok’ra. | 谁在说谎?我们和托克拉联系过. |
[40:25] | They say you’ve been phase shifting in order to battle the Reetou. | 他们说你为了要和瑞透战斗,已经改变了相位状态. |
[40:31] | You did not share this technology? | 你没有和整个系统共享这项技术吗? |
[40:33] | – They are lying. – You dare attack Cronus… | – 他们在撒谎. – 你胆敢攻击克罗诺斯. |
[40:36] | and defile our meeting with the Asgard! | 并且玷污我们和仙宫的会议! |
[40:39] | – It’s not true! – You are the one who opposed this treaty! | – 它不是真的! – 你是反对这次谈判的人之一! |
[40:43] | You have long coveted Cronus’ territory. | 你长期垂涎克罗诺斯的领土. |
[40:46] | Gonach! | 告呐克! |
[40:55] | Look out! | (欧尼尔)小心! |
[41:07] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器. |
[41:12] | Ever seen one of these things work? Cos right now I’d love to demonstrate. | 曾经见过这东西发挥作用吗? 我非常乐意现在演示它. |
[41:42] | Cronus said he’d support the treaty | 克罗诺斯说他支持这个谈判并且 |
[41:45] | and we wouldn’t have to give up our Stargate. | 我们没有必要放弃我们的星门. |
[41:49] | I was kinda hoping we could count on your vote. | 我希望我们能得到你的投票. |
[42:10] | We will not attack your world. | 我们将不会攻击你们的世界. |
[42:14] | But, if you continue to use your Stargate, … | 但是,如果你继续使用你的星门, |
[42:17] | be warned. | 小心点. |
[42:20] | Anyone who is caught by one of the System Lords… | 被一个系统统治者追捕的任何人. |
[42:23] | will be shown no mercy. | 将不会被仁慈对待. |
[42:25] | They will suffer greatly. | 他们将遭受重大的痛苦. |
[42:29] | Well, that certainly makes life more interesting. | 好的, 这肯定使生活变成更有趣. |
[42:46] | Boy, is she gonna get it. | 哈,她这下惨了. |
[42:48] | My heart bleeds. | 我的心里在流血. |